+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Third Annual Real Fake News Awards!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,093 times in 20,639 posts

Default The Third Annual Real Fake News Awards!

Corbett Report
    353K subscribers
    SHOW NOTES: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=33803

"And now, from the palatial Corbett Report studios in western Japan, it's time for The 3rd Annual REAL Fake News Awards. Which media organization will take home the most Dinos for their dishonest reporting? Who will bear the shame of the biggest fake news story of the year? Find out in this year's exciting gala broadcast!!"

Reviewed by Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the...e-news-awards/

"Winners include CNN, NBC, ABC, The Washington Post and Time Magazine for reporting outright lies about the Covington Catholic High School boys, the fake Syrian gas attacks in Douma, the use of Kentucky gun show footage to propagate the fake slaughter of Kurds by the Turkish military and to all the corporations participating in the systematic childhood abuse of Greta Thunberg.

There are some very funny moments here and others that leave you so disgusted, you want to shoot at your TV screen like you were Elvis Presley."
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (27th January 2020), apokalypse (26th January 2020), BMJ (26th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (26th January 2020), Ioneo (26th January 2020), justntime2learn (26th January 2020), Krist (26th January 2020), Kryztian (26th January 2020), Matt P (26th January 2020), O Donna (27th January 2020), Pam (26th January 2020), Sadieblue (26th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2020), Tintin (26th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

Default Re: The Third Annual Real Fake News Awards!

great stuff...this topic on my mind right now.

I was on a chat room full of anti trump, over a year they keep slamming FOX and totally believe in CNN-NBC-Washingtonpost..ect but another day for what CNN did to Sanders they **** on CNN...that moment i just laugh. Anti Trump and Pro Trump talked about media and they pick sides over trump comment Fake News not agreed that all media are fake news.

I have heard and read all kind of stuff about Media how they concluded with each other or as a tools to programming..blah blah blah but now i can feel it in my heart what have been said especially what CONSPIRACY(WHAT MAINSTREAM CALLED IT) have said...

there's so much crap on the news right now not focus on real issue...

just saw this video where he talking about anti trump fall into false sense of security (you can ignore or filter part about trump)which is so true just how i really feel..

From my personal experience with case of mueller investigation reading both sides and participate on a chat room. As i research and throw these stuff out from Pro Trump side and Anti Trump totally ignore alot of important information and keep saying what CNN-NBC said how this event gonna destroy Trump and in the end Mueller do nothing to trump which turn out to be correct but Anti Trump insist something gonna happen.

Tim Pool from that video is so right...remind me so much during period of Mueller investigation, day in day out hearing Trump scared, collapse..destroy,bombshell...ect and turn out nothing as i said to the chat room of my native language(non-english).
    Last edited by apokalypse; 26th January 2020 at 09:52.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

justntime2learn (26th January 2020), Matt P (26th January 2020), Tintin (21st June 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Default Re: The Third Annual Real Fake News Awards!

!SPOILER ALERT!

Yes, the grand prize really does belong to ABC for it's serving as the pedophile protection work and going overboard to bury the case of Jeffrey Epstein. I find it especially ironic that it's parent company is Disney, a park know for being the place to take your children. I don't have children, but I would not want to support a corporation that aides and abets child traffickers by taking my children to see their "attractions."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

onawah (28th January 2020), Tintin (21st June 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

Default Re: The Dangers of “Living While Black” in the USA

I actually ment to post this in another thread and wierdly the title of that thread is in its title, . I'll leave it here as well but did some emotional moderator move it?

In our ‘emocracy,’ emotions rule

We no longer live in a democracy. We live in an emocracy — where emotions rather than majorities rule and feelings matter more than reason. The stronger your feelings — the better you are at working yourself into a fit of indignation — the more influence you have. And never use words where emojis will do.

There was a time when appeals to emotion over facts were regarded as the preserve of the populist right. But truthiness — the quality of being ideologically convenient, though not actually true — is now bipartisan. On a recent “60 Minutes,’’ Anderson Cooper confronted freshman congresswoman and social media sensation Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with some of her many factual errors. Her reply was that of a true emocrat: “I think,” she replied, “that there’s a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right.”

Just how harmful emocracy is became clear a week ago, when the following headlines appeared: “’It was getting ugly’: Native American drummer speaks on his encounter with MAGA-hat-wearing teens.” And: “Boys in ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats Mob Native Elder at Indigenous Peoples March.” The former was in The Washington Post; the latter The New York Times. The reports were calculated to elicit a torrent of emotion. And they did.

What actually happened was as follows. A group of (nearly all white) boys from Covington Catholic High School, Kentucky, were in Washington to attend a rally organized by March for Life, an antiabortion nonprofit organization. They ended up in an altercation near the Lincoln Memorial with a small group of Native Americans.

One of the Native Americans, Nathan Phillips, later told reporters that he had heard the boys chant “Build that wall,” and, as an opponent of President Trump’s border wall, he had approached them to remonstrate. We now know — thanks to other eyewitnesses and a much longer video — what really happened. The Native Americans were indeed abused, but by a handful of members of the Black Hebrew Israelites, an African-American sect.

It was the preacher of the Black Hebrew Israelites who directed the attention of the Native Americans at the boys. The boys did not chant “Build that wall” but responded to the abuse now being aimed at them by the Black Hebrew Israelites with good-natured school sports chants. When Phillips and a few other Native Americans marched toward them, beating drums, the boys at first joined in, dancing to the drumbeat. Only then did things get strange.

Still drumming, Phillips approached one of the boys, Nick Sandmann. Clearly uncomfortable and uncertain what to do, Sandmann froze, but Phillips went right up to him, beating the drum so close to his face that the boy was blinking. His forced smile, it is clear, was one of embarrassment, not contempt.

Meanwhile, the Black Hebrew Israelites kept up their stream of abuse directed at the kids, but the boys did not respond in kind. They booed the preacher only when he used a disparaging word.

As the father of four boys, I give the Covington Catholic pupils an A for self-restraint. Unfortunately, we live in an emocracy, where self-restraint is at a discount. The Twitter account that helped spread the video — @2020Fight — purported to belong to a Californian teacher named “Talia.” The fact that the profile photo was of the Brazilian actress Nah Cardoso did not apparently trouble The Washington Post editor who assigned reporters to cover the story. Nor did he apparently worry when they filed copy based largely on testimony from Phillips. This scoop was too deliciously truthy to waste time on tedious things like investigation and corroboration.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/...9FL/story.html
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 21st June 2020 at 22:55.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

+ Reply to Thread