+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: [HOAX] Taygeta - Pleiadian - Cosmic Agency - Communications from low orbit

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Default [HOAX] Taygeta - Pleiadian - Cosmic Agency - Communications from low orbit

Hello all,

It's been a while since I've been here again.
    I took another detour First of all I want to apologize as the last time I posted here I was enjoying the 'ask any question to Bill' thread and also convinced Nibiru was around the corner. I had my sincere reasons as I was observing sky phenomena that could not be explained through current Earthly theories; and I promised to give an update soon which luckily I never did.

So let's get that out of the way as I probably only created a (hopefully small) fuss for nothing.
    Studying the HOPI prophecies will reveal a lot about what's 'up'. But no Nibiru won't ever come on my watch and annoy us.

Having said that I come back here to share with the avalon forum to anyone interested the channel 'COSMIC AGENCY' which for the past two years has provided extended and detailed communications and information from an extra terrestial source currently still in low Earth Orbit . It is of TAYGETA (part of Pleiades) origin and they are currently transferring knowledge to anyone willing to listen. ( I did an advanced search and couldn't find any thread about this, hence my effort now)

It is the most detailed and technical information I've ever come across about almost any subject that currently matters.

Taygetan influence goes back to the second world war where at least one operative disguised as a beautiful woman a infiltrated nazi germany (Vrill) to convince the Germans and especially Hitler to not develop a Nuclear weapon. They later attempted the same with Eisenhower, whom they met on a runway meeting a few times and until today they are providing assistance and support to Earth.

It amazes me however how little attention this channel and material is getting.
    While they internet is flooded with doom scenarios, ashtar command crap and all sorts of very obscure channelings, this Taygetan information is raw, pure, technical and very very revealing of what is currently going on on Earth.

presented to you by Goshia, a very grounded woman who is not hovering far up in the clouds and the information is still in the process of being released.

Personnally I've never seen more accurate stuff than what she and her team present.

I encourage everyone to go and have a look. There's two years of videos worth watching but on the other hand it's not like there too many to catch up.

The subjects range from very technical i.e. stellar navigation, propulsion systems, actual imagery of et ships, cloaking, physics etc. to more grand subjects like what is the moon, the Earth control matrix, what phase is the Earth going through now how will the transition from 3D to 5D go in the coming years and much more.

On her request I share this video below and the entire playlist that is filled with pure gold of information. The Taygetans are litterally shouting to us: HELLO!! we are talking to you! You might wanna hear us out!!

She adresses the UFO authorities of the world to get out of their egos and pick up on this information

Entire playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...7siES6U6o85_ms

And has anyone here ever stumbled across Naughty Beaver?
    He takes off where Nostradamus left and ties together the nostradamus , hopi, christian and all kinds of prophecies in a way you didn't conceive possible.
    Lol if not, you guys are in for such a treat

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQG...MQ1QwYQ/videos

Let this be my redemption for spreading Nibiru fear in the past hah!

May your future be prosperous and fortunate!
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Elandiel BernElve For This Post:

Andre (28th January 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), cosmichorseman (18th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), EFO (29th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (27th January 2020), Kalluk (5th February 2020), Lefty Dave (4th February 2020), Malgorzata (2nd February 2020), Mare (3rd February 2020), Olaf (28th January 2020), raregem (27th January 2020), SalOfTheEarth (5th February 2020), Tintin (5th February 2020), Yvanka (28th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

Default Re: [HOAX] Taygeta - Pleiadian - Cosmic Agency - Communications from low orbit

That's Gosia Duszak I think she might be here on Avalon...anyone?

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), EFO (29th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: [HOAX] Taygeta - Pleiadian - Cosmic Agency - Communications from low orbit

I think this info will be relegated to the Members Only Channeled Information Sub-forum, as with all channeled info as of some time ago, when the Net and Avalon were being flooded with bogus channeled info and scams.
    Until the Taygetans, if there really are such beings, have found a way to communicate more directly and openly with humanity, this info will most likely be met with a great deal of skepticism, if not cynicism.
    Last edited by onawah; 28th January 2020 at 00:05.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th January 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), cannawizard (28th January 2020), ChristianSky (9th February 2020), ClearWater (28th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), EFO (29th January 2020), Kryztian (27th January 2020), Le Chat (29th January 2020), Pam (10th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

What are Pleiadian craft supposed to look like? Anyone know?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), EFO (29th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

According to this source, here are some pictures of the Pleiadian ships:

Reconnaissance craft: Diameter 3,5 meter or 11,5 feet, Crew: 1 person

Beamship type 1: Diameter 7,0 meter or 23 feet, Crew 1-3 Persons

Beamship type 2: Diameter 7,0 meter or 23 feet, Crew 1-3 Persons; In use on Earth as of 1997

Beamship type 3: Diameter 7,0 meter or 23 feet, Crew 1-3 Persons; In use on Earth as of 1997

Beamship type 4: Diameter 7,0 meter or 23 feet; Crew 1-3 Persons; In use on Earth as of 1997

Beamship type 5: Diameter 7,0 meter or 23 feet; Crew 1-3 Persons

There are lots of other useful information at the source.

Here is another illustration of a Pleiadian spaceship:

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th January 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), EFO (28th January 2020), Kryztian (28th January 2020), Peter UK (28th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    As onevoice showed in sketches are what Eduard "Billy" Meier photographed and filmed over the years.

Wendelle C. Stevens made a documentary about him where you can see original photos and videos of them and not only.

"CONTACT - E.T. Experiences of Eduard Meier - UFO Investigation Documentary.
    Film/Investigation started, spring 1978.
    It took 5 years to complete the investigation.
    The evidence in this documentary speaks for it self."

CONTACT - UFO Incredible Investigation Documentary of Eduard Meiers Experiences
    (1:37:28 hrs.)
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th January 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), Forest Denizen (28th January 2020), justntime2learn (28th January 2020), onevoice (28th January 2020), Peter UK (31st January 2020), toppy (28th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Hi Elandiel BernElve,

I agree with you the Pleiadians/Plejaren, or Errans are already here, but my understanding is that they have already announced themselves with physical proof back in 1975.

I have followed with interest your contacts from Erra. Are they the same ETs as the previous announcement from 45 years ago or are they in collaboration with the other Errans that may there announcement and presence then? May be your announcement of the Errans to the world may be the next phase of full physical presence on a larger scale to the other announcement. However, here follows my previous understandings of the original announcement and the considerable problems one has to endure to get the message out to the world. The obstacles that have to be endured.

This was announced originally in headlines in Die Speigal and many more international newspapers picked it up in 1975. This caused a lot of problems for the intelligence communities from USA/UK. There was considerable interference from the agencies to debunk this whole on going story since then.
    The contact was through a Swiss farmer called Meier whom has had Plejaren, or Erran encounters. This resulted in him having 21 attempted assassinations, attempted abduction of his daughter, the manipulation of his photos and films, a lot of this alterations from the film processing at source. The agencies have successfully achieved de bunking to this day. Meier claims that these photos were altered by intelligence agencies and slipped into his collection in order to discredit his UFO testimony. Other allegations include focus and light-direction problems consistent with cut-and-paste and model techniques. I also know through a contact of mine that stayed there for a few months that the best photos were put into a bank safe for the future. Meier and his family were continuously harassed by outside forces, which eventually broke up his marriage with Kalliope. The protection eventually came about through others to support him at his farmhouse. What this proves is that the authorities/intelligence agencies are well aware of the reality of this ET presence world wide. Why go to all the trouble of suppressing this evidence.

A friend of mine, an ex secret service agent eventually told me that the Meier case was a big thorn for the intelligence community. Interestingly enough the Plejarens/Errans had intervened with the intelligence community on occasions when Wendelle Stephens and others were making progress in the early stages of their investigations. Stephens team eventually published the book ‘Contact with the Pleiades’ . This caused such a lot of problems for all those involved with this project. It cost at the time 100k US dollar (1980) (private investment) to analyse the data, material, etc using labs, leading edge post processing of images, etc.

Thanks to some contacts I had a long time ago that worked with Meier I managed to receive some original material , photographs and graphs of the sounds from the craft, etc. This was analysed with similar results that Wendelle Stephens team got in the USA. The authenticity of all this material stands up to scrutiny.

Other friends of mine carry out the translations from German to English.
    Only about 10 per cent of the translations are complete from the contact notes to this day.

The book ‘When And Yet They Fly’ set the standard for a clear, concise introduction to the extraterrestrial contacts of Meier. In simple and easily understood language, author Guido Moosbrugger brought this largely untold story alive with eyewitness accounts, reviews of the scientific evidence and almost 40 colour pages of UFO photographs taken between 1975 and 1979. The many eye witness accounts and similar photos of the craft in the vicinity make it more credible. The sounds were witnessed by 40 persons with a distribution of 4 sound recorders independently distributed. Even a Swiss air force pilot came clean many years later to announce his encounter with one of the craft was for real.

Meier has probably the best photographs of unidentified flying objects (UFOs), which he presents in support of his claim that he is in contact with extraterrestrial beings. He also presented other material during the 1970s such as metal samples, sound recordings and film footage. The metal alloy samples are said to have been given to Meier by the Plejarens/Errans and then passed on to Wendelle Stevens who then had them tested by chemist Marcel Vogel. Vogel said that in his view the samples using a (SEM) Scanning Electron Microscope could not have been made by means of contemporary earthly metallurgy as they were apparently produced via cold fusion.

A later book called ‘They Fly’ and it’s not only an antidote to too much online reading, it’s also a skeptic’s nightmare, as the clarity and reality of Billy Meier’s UFO photos, dating back 50 years, are brought to life through digital enhancement. For the first time, it shows the details of the UFOs in Meier’s original 35 mm film photos – taken long before the digital age, PhotoShop, etc. – with stunning clarity. Of course one is grateful for digital tools such as PhotoShop, for what they’ve already revealed about some of Meier’s most unusual UFO photos. This more recent book further substantiates the revelations, from Garrett Moore, about how attempts were made to falsify Meier’s UFO photos by the well-known book that Kal Korff wrote, which has been a big influencer to ufologists and the general readers at large.

Meier reports regular contacts to this day with extraterrestrials; he calls the Plejaren/Errans; Meier claims that the Plejaren/Errans look similar in appearance to humans, that the Plejaren/Erran home world is called Erra, and that it is located in a dimension which is a fraction of a second shifted from our own dimension. Interestingly enough the planet Erra has about the same diameter, spin rotation and similar atmosphere as the Earth.

Meier's discussions with the Plejarens are highly detailed and wide-ranging, dealing with subjects ranging from spirituality and the afterlife to the dangers of mainstream religions, human history, science and astronomical phenomena, ecology and environmental dangers, in addition to prophecies of future historic trends and events. A lot of these future events and discoveries came true many years before there time.

I can understand the perception of a lot of ufologists whom have approached this case from a mechanistic scenario, are not ready for the larger reality that is been presented by the Meier case, with its wide spectrum of consciousness that needs to be personally experienced and at least understood in order to understand this case.

The sustained debunking and fake media, attempted assassinations will I believe at the end of the day vindicate the Meier case.

14. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), boja (28th January 2020), ClearWater (28th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), Did You See Them (29th January 2020), East Sun (3rd February 2020), EFO (29th January 2020), Forest Denizen (28th January 2020), Joe Akulis (29th January 2020), justntime2learn (28th January 2020), Justplain (29th January 2020), Mare (3rd February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th January 2020), onevoice (2nd February 2020), Peter UK (31st January 2020), raregem (4th February 2020), SalOfTheEarth (5th February 2020), Tintin (5th February 2020), toppy (28th January 2020), wondering (17th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hi aoibhghaire

First of all thank you for your reply! I always appreciate anyone taking the time to respond and so will I do the same for you. Secondly, they're not my contacts (literally). I just voluntarily shared it on this forum for anyone interested.
    Gosia is the one taking care of the contact but I'm not in any way participating in her team or whatever. I just vouch for the content more or less.

I am aware of the whole Meier story and they could very well be the same group however I've seen read and researched all that information over 15 years ago. I haven't ever dismissed it but you know.. it wasn't the end of the line, just the beginning so I moved on from there and I wouldn't remember all the details anymore. But Svarru of Erra sounds like them. And the fact they've overloaded someone with information of which only 10% gets translated sounds exactly like the gosia case.
    But to be honest, for me and many younger people of my age it is sometimes getting tiresome as is mentioned in the video to always hear and get stuckon those 'old fossils' (no disrespect intended) from different 'times' while we're living in a timewindow at the moment that is full of extra terrestial activity that is clearly being dismissed. all the while we've jumped or morphed into different timelines since those years.

That's what I like about this Taygeta content. it's waay beyond the childish point of 'hello did you guys aliens exist and do you know there are ufo's?' it's hardcore deep intel so to say, up to par, up to date and up to speed with today.
    Back to the ship imagery then. I've bought myself a big beautiful 15 inch Newtonian reflector telescope to do some sky and nightwatching and altough I haven't spotted large ships yet I do have the strangest imagery of stars and celestial objects.
    Unfortunately I can't do it too often as I live in country where it's clouded all too much but below is an example of pictures made through telescopes of what the contact explains as some of their ships. not made by me, but visible with such a telescope.

The disc shaped ufo's are just personal transports/ fighters.

The arcturian mothership (ANTEPLEX) has also been spotted and photographed in recent years.
    Lightwarrior

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Elandiel BernElve For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), EFO (29th January 2020), Forest Denizen (4th February 2020), Kalluk (6th February 2020), Malgorzata (2nd February 2020), Mare (3rd February 2020), onevoice (6th February 2020), Peter UK (31st January 2020), raregem (4th February 2020), SalOfTheEarth (5th February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

This is one of the things explained in the STELLAR NAVIGATION series.

Atmospheric personal craft are often disc, V or sphere shaped as the require at least 3 gravitational engines.

Interstellar ships however can take any form as the propulsion systems are different offering more possibilities of different setups.
    This should give you an idea
    Lightwarrior

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elandiel BernElve For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), EFO (29th January 2020), Forest Denizen (4th February 2020), Mare (3rd February 2020), Peter UK (31st January 2020), raregem (4th February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    Those look like the Billy Meier craft. He later said they are not Pleiadian, but Plejaran. Barbara Marciniak channels Pleiadians, not Plejarans...

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), cosmichorseman (18th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), EFO (29th January 2020), Forest Denizen (4th February 2020), onevoice (29th January 2020), Peter UK (29th January 2020), raregem (4th February 2020), stal (14th February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    Those look like the Billy Meier craft. He later said they are not Pleiadian, but Plejaran. Barbara Marciniak channels Pleiadians, not Plejarans...
    According to the article below, Barbara Marciniak is not to be trusted. The article further explains that in reality there is no Pleiadians as there is no habitable planet within the Pleiadian star systems. For me the article makes a compelling case, but who knows what the real truth is, there seems to be so much obfuscations in this subject.

Also see this post from TrumanCash where he doesn't have high opinion of Barbara Marciniak:
    Quote Whether the "Ra, Law of One" channeling was a government/corporate mind control project I cannot say for sure. However, my viewpoint is that it appears it was created by ETs or perhaps ET AI. I say this from my own experience with channelers in the Yelm, Washington region where I lived. I received personal channelings from Barbara Marciniak's "Pleiadians" and found the information to be a total pack of lies wrapped up in warm and fuzzy ideas, love and light. I documented this in the "Journey to Discovery" chapter. However, if the secret government/corporate complex is involved in these machinations I wouldn't be surprised in the least. Also, Marciniak's book title "Bringers of the Dawn" reveals the ancient symbolism of the Luciferian star in the east that heralds the rising sun.
    “Pleiadians” or “Plejarens”? On the Billy Meier alien contact case

We previously touched upon the issue of what the difference is between “Pleiadians” and “Plejarens” (which was originally also spelled “Plejarans”). And what, if anything the difference between these terms have anything to say about those who employ them.

The Pleiades aka M45, Seven Sisters, etc. are a star system within the good ol' fashioned known universe which as accurately represented by supporters of Billy Meier and according to his alien contacts. They note that, “solid matter - let alone material life - cannot exist in blue-hot plasma for more than the time it takes to ionize it”

In the FIGU Bulletin 005 Billy Meier wrote that his alien contact Ptaah stated:

“the fact that there exists no intelligent or any other type of life on the Pleiades -- hence, neither an energy collective nor any similar terrestrially-invented foolishness -- we have received a related confirmation from the Arahat Athersata, who queried the highest of all existing high spirit levels and received a reply to this question to which Arahat Athersata already knew the answer beforehand: namely, no intelligent energy form, let alone life form of any type, exists on the Pleiades' celestial bodies. The same applies also to Venus, Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto, Neptune and Uranus.”

Meier adds:

“the Pleiadians/Plejarans…do not come from these stars but from another space-time configuration in another dimension 80 light years beyond the Pleiades. Their constellation is also called the Pleiades/Plejares, just as they are named here.”

Even though Billy Meier repeatedly employs the term “Pleiadians/Plejarens,” the point of the two terms is to have a manner whereby to distinguish between those in true contact with the aliens, the Plejarens (of which Billy Meier is the only one) and those who are not in contact with them who are identified via their claim to be in contact with Pleiadians:

“People from the Pleiades…do not exist. According to Sfath's Explanation, Billy was told as a young boy that by initially using the term Pleiadian, when referring to the origin of his contactors, the fraudsters and deceivers who would later also claim to be in contact with Pleiadians would and have now have been exposed.
    Billy was told that the Pleiades star cluster in our space-time configuration is too young to support life and the Plejares is the true star system from whence Sfath, Ptaah, Semjase and the other Plejaren originate.”

Thus, the disparity between the terms Pleiadians/Plejarans is variously explained and, perhaps, explained away. We knew about the Pleiadians before we knew that of which they consisted. Thus, Meier’s early references to his alien contacts being from there could have been his appealing to a named and observed but, as of yet at the time, unknown star system. Later, when we found that no physical life (nor according to Meier’s alien contact could spirit) could live there he could have changed his tune, his terms, and simply claim that the change was planned all along.

After all, the first contact (at least in this lifetime of his) was in 1942 AD and yet, it was “1975, when I made my contacts with the Pleiadians/ Plejarans public knowledge.”

Other reasons for the correlation, confusion, disparity, etc. are said to be caused by translations:

“the fact that the officially designated publisher of the Meier material in English still makes references to the ‘Pleiadians’ and that they departed (!?!) in 1995 – the time they revealed their true origins in the Plejaren system – is more than a little confusing.”

Indeed, it is confusing but this excuse is not reasonable since, as already noted, Billy Meier himself writes in terms of “Plejadisch-plejarische” which means that he is perpetuating the correlation of terminology grammatically but not conceptually or, spatially.

In fact, there is a Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte Block 1, Seiten 11-20 Pleiadian/Plejaren Contact Reports Volume 1, Pages 11-20 which has the alien Sfath stating (in 141-143) that “many swindlers report worldwide in regard to alleged meetings with me and my successors, and they appear with false and fraudulent messages…these false contact persons” who will “be recognizable as they assert that their physical or telepathic meetings and connections exist with beings from the Pleiades system of this space-time configuration.”

This is because “we do not belong to this space-time configuration and thereby also not to this Pleiades system…and is absolutely uninhabited and uninhabitable in every regard, when thermo-bacterial life is disregarded which will disappear again in some tens of millions of years without higher life of some kind ever being able to exist there, subsequently spiritual beings will also never exist on these Pleiades stars.”

Thus, “in order to unmask the future swindlers, my successors and you will not name our origins according to our own language-term, Plejaren, rather by the terrestrial-human term, Pleiades, in order that the swindlers will then use this term, whereby they will expose their own fraud and lies as well as slander.”

In further contact notes many such personages are mentioned such as Randolph Winters, George Green, Lee Elders, Randy Winters, Roberta Brooks, “the contact liar Fred Bell,” “that other ruthless ‘channeller’ Jani King.”

Then there is Lyssa Royal who claims of herself that “One of the entities that I work with now (Sasha) says she is a physical extraterrestrial from the Pleiadian star system” yet, about whom Meier adherents state, “charlatans and/or fruitcakes like Lyssa Royal and her emergent ilk.”

There is also Barbara Marciniak (about whom we previously wrote here) and about whom the alien Ptaah stated the following (in the 252nd Contact, February 14, 1995 AD):

“Barbara Marciniak who, in her delusions, perceives herself as a trance medium, while she is, truthfully, nothing more than an obscure person and fantast (WV) of the same category as Fred Bell. She is engaged in shady wheeling and dealing regarding (WV) other people on Earth as well as herself by purporting to have contacts with an energy collective from the Pleiadian star cluster…

All claims made by this obscure person and fantast (WV) are simply her own inventions and fantasies and there is not the tiniest shred of truth in them -- except, possibly, for a few items she has plagiarized from your written material…”

About such claimants to Pleiadian contact, the Billy Meier camp has much to say, such as that which follows. Let us begin with the self-affirmation by Meier that he is the one and only person in touch with the Plejarens as he writes about “the lies they spread regarding the contacts they were supposedly having with the Pleiadians” who spread “heinous lies and vicious fraud, for not one Pleiadian/Plejaran maintains contacts with human beings on Earth --- except for me --- a fact the Pleiadians/Plejarans have repeatedly and extensively emphasized throughout my many contact years with them…As the only true contactee of the Pleiadians.”

Supposed Pleiadean contactees are

“all equally ‘sick in the head’ for they are simply psychopaths, individuals suffering from psychogenic disorders, schizophrenics, etc; they may also be deliberate frauds, liars, hoaxers or charlatans who wish to project themselves into the forefront for reasons of their own image, profit or sectarian faith.”

He writes of “their contactee-medium-channeler delusions” asserts that they are “tortured by sectarian delusions” that their “claims are pure, unparalleled nonsense” as they “pop out of the ground like poisonous mushrooms” but are, in reality, “frauds, liars and deceivers.”

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), EFO (29th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st January 2020), Peter UK (29th January 2020), raregem (4th February 2020), Reinhard (29th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Marciniak's channelings seem like almost any other channeling that has been popular since the 80s, except that she says they're Pleiadians: Bashar, Dr Peebles, off the top of my head...

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), EFO (30th January 2020), Forest Denizen (4th February 2020), onevoice (29th November 2020), Peter UK (31st January 2020), raregem (4th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elandiel BernElve (here)
    Hello all,

It's been a while since I've been here again.
    I took another detour First of all I want to apologize as the last time I posted here I was enjoying the 'ask any question to Bill' thread and also convinced Nibiru was around the corner. I had my sincere reasons as I was observing sky phenomena that could not be explained through current Earthly theories; and I promised to give an update soon which luckily I never did.

So let's get that out of the way as I probably only created a (hopefully small) fuss for nothing.
    Studying the HOPI prophecies will reveal a lot about what's 'up'. But no Nibiru won't ever come on my watch and annoy us.

Having said that I come back here to share with the avalon forum to anyone interested the channel 'COSMIC AGENCY' which for the past two years has provided extended and detailed communications and information from an extra terrestial source currently still in low Earth Orbit . It is of TAYGETA (part of Pleiades) origin and they are currently transferring knowledge to anyone willing to listen. ( I did an advanced search and couldn't find any thread about this, hence my effort now)

It is the most detailed and technical information I've ever come across about almost any subject that currently matters.

Taygetan influence goes back to the second world war where at least one operative disguised as a beautiful woman a infiltrated nazi germany (Vrill) to convince the Germans and especially Hitler to not develop a Nuclear weapon. They later attempted the same with Eisenhower, whom they met on a runway meeting a few times and until today they are providing assistance and support to Earth.

It amazes me however how little attention this channel and material is getting.
    While they internet is flooded with doom scenarios, ashtar command crap and all sorts of very obscure channelings, this Taygetan information is raw, pure, technical and very very revealing of what is currently going on on Earth.

presented to you by Goshia, a very grounded woman who is not hovering far up in the clouds and the information is still in the process of being released.

Personnally I've never seen more accurate stuff than what she and her team present.

I encourage everyone to go and have a look. There's two years of videos worth watching but on the other hand it's not like there too many to catch up.

The subjects range from very technical i.e. stellar navigation, propulsion systems, actual imagery of et ships, cloaking, physics etc. to more grand subjects like what is the moon, the Earth control matrix, what phase is the Earth going through now how will the transition from 3D to 5D go in the coming years and much more.

On her request I share this video below and the entire playlist that is filled with pure gold of information. The Taygetans are litterally shouting to us: HELLO!! we are talking to you! You might wanna hear us out!!

She adresses the UFO authorities of the world to get out of their egos and pick up on this information

Entire playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...7siES6U6o85_ms

And has anyone here ever stumbled across Naughty Beaver?
    He takes off where Nostradamus left and ties together the nostradamus , hopi, christian and all kinds of prophecies in a way you didn't conceive possible.
    Lol if not, you guys are in for such a treat

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQG...MQ1QwYQ/videos

Let this be my redemption for spreading Nibiru fear in the past hah!

May your future be prosperous and fortunate!
    Thank you Elandiel BernElve for bringing out this channel/information.I listened and the second part of the "Message" and I can confirm that at least 60% of the message (not with the same words,but with the essence of it) is the same with what I "know" and talked with my wife over years,especially in the last five years.

"Their" messages came in different forms and ways and times and Taygetean lady is made a summary of my informations received.

My last "message" received a week ago,was how certain people,very,very few of them,are physically "connected" through an energy vortex with an white energetic field that surrounded the whole Earth.Perhaps also this information will be confirmed in time as these two videos of Gosia done.

There are so "many" which send positive messages of how to behave,ho to do to outclassing the actual state of affairs and "pushing" things further for our own,and not only but mostly for that,evolution.

A very beautiful civilization is in front of us and step by step we are prepared for that.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st January 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), Forest Denizen (4th February 2020), onevoice (2nd February 2020), Peter UK (31st January 2020), raregem (4th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Hmm, listened to a few of the videos and came away feeling like it was a lot of re-hashed info already widely available in the public domain. Never any difficult or challenging questions. And the overall tone makes it sound like the intended audience is a bunch of kids. They spout this Prime Directive and in one breath they say they can't intervene and in the next breath they are shooting down a missile intended to start a war with North Korea. I hope their planet is in better shape than ours, but you have to wonder listening to this Taygetan.
    Last edited by Andre; 31st January 2020 at 09:55.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st January 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), Iyakum (5th February 2020), JDanelle (17th May 2020), Peter UK (31st January 2020), Philippe (15th February 2020), raregem (4th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Thanks for clarifying Elandiel BernElve.

I’ve checked out about 12 ET channelers in my early days including well known ones and ones that were not known at the time. There are channelers and channelers!

Practically all channelers are not grounded and the information they receive is useless, non sensical that has no use for making any progress in this world. Unfortunately, most people are completely trapped and enamoured with these channelers. It’s all down to ones abilities of the powers of discrimination of knowing who they are dealing with. Of course, there are exceptional channelers like Edgar Cayce. At least he had valuable information that could be used, like providing new cures that addressed peoples diseases.

I got my best evidence of information with physical content from the following channelers that I never met, but eventually met because of the events that took place sometime after. When you make the effort in ones ET project mission on Earth the ETs will come closer (metaphorically speaking) and support your project. The purpose is to bring a new level of awareness onto the planet. This can work through the subconscious without people consciously realizing this outcome. But in time with so many people becoming awake to these outcomes there comes a tipping point.

Barbara Faulkinberry whom is a healer/ET contact channeler,(unknown to the public) works in the USA, had astonishing contact information without my knowledge of knowing her. Her contact information was about the ET work I was doing in another continent. The information was from a similar ET group as Meier’s.

One of her students (whom didn’t know me) was very interested in knowing where I was in the world. This resulted in the student flying to Europe and eventually finding me. I lived at the time in a remote area of Europe, off the beaten track. My means of contacting me was through the village telephone exchange. My name was not registered with any telephone number. The telephone belonged to a friend of mine. All this was intentional so that I wouldn’t be known. If any body wants to find me they would have to make an effort.

This was a combination of nonlinear and linear processes that her student was carrying out. I eventually was linked up with others internationally, resulting in a mission to make preparations for an ET craft landings in a remote part of the world. This was successful in bringing in a new level awareness on to the planet. A number of individuals from different countries got the contact information to meet up. The process works in a nonlinear way. Its quite common within this non linear process to have connections with people from diverse backgrounds whom would have a high frequency of synchronicities and dreams bringing them together in most unusual ways. For Australian Aborigines and American Indian elders this is a common practice.

Anne Brophy whom was another channeler in Europe, independently (unknown to the public) had picked up in her ET contacts similar to Meier’s, of ET craft activity in a specific location where I was working on a planned landings. Again, I wasn’t aware of Anne Brophy, but somebody had overheard my project mission, I was introduced to her and had it confirmed she also had picked up this information. It proves that we are all connected at other levels. Sheldrakes work of morphic fields (morphegenetic resonance) of interconnections demonstrates this situation. Action at a distance is real.

Billy Meier without saying, not only has the contact information but physical craft and landings. It also involved other witnesses, the contact notes and the spiritual teachings. Interestingly enough, the Plejarens had landed independently in other parts of the world before selecting and having Meier agree to his mission. They Plejarens had met 5 people independently to see if they would take up the Plejarens mission. An example of one encounter took place in Syria back in 1974 with a young German woman whom was camping in the desert foothills well beyond Damascus. There were a number of examples as far as Australia. Not everybody was prepared to take up this mission except for Billy Meier as we all know.

The point I’m making is that if you are dealing with channelers, there must be some results on the ground that supports there channeled work, not to be deluded with other channelers illusions. Of course there are some exceptions to these situations.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), EFO (31st January 2020), Forest Denizen (4th February 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (31st January 2020), onevoice (31st January 2020), Peter UK (31st January 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Poland Avalon Member Malgorzata's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you so much for mentioning my work in this forum. Someone directed me here. Thank you also for recognizing the importance of what is happening with our experience, and of the information. Between me and Robert in the Spanish world (I run both language Youtube channels) we have over 500 videos already filled with detailed information on all subjects, technical and metaphysical. This is NOT channeled information. This is a live direct written contact, we also had audio communication and 1 physical interaction, of which, however, I cant speak much of yet. This communication from the Taygeteans in the orbit is the most outstanding ET contact (with reference to the information given) in a very long time. I am still pinching myself its happening to me, but it is Enjoy your day everyone and I invite you to visit my channel COSMIC AGENCY. Gosia out.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Malgorzata For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd February 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), Did You See Them (2nd February 2020), EFO (2nd February 2020), Eric J (Viking) (4th February 2020), Forest Denizen (4th February 2020), JDanelle (17th May 2020), Kalluk (5th February 2020), Olaf (2nd February 2020), onevoice (2nd February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Poland Avalon Member Malgorzata's Avatar
    Thanks

Let me hit you with some examples of the information being shared by them.
    First, WHAT IS TIME?

And here one of the videos, ONE OF MANY, on Stellar Navigation and how their ships work in Supra Luminar (warp drive mode): https://youtu.be/yuafUjfUeXM

Thank you.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Malgorzata For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd February 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), Did You See Them (2nd February 2020), EFO (2nd February 2020), Eric J (Viking) (4th February 2020), Forest Denizen (4th February 2020), Kalluk (5th February 2020), Krist (2nd February 2020), Olaf (4th February 2020), onevoice (4th February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

like i said before in another forum , the pleiediie can not be trusted , 7 decades of promise , and nothing happens .
    they have another agenda from what i have learned and the ones who look humanoid like us r the worse.
    a fraction will interven with a huge ship and the weapons of mass destruction will stand helpless against the rectifier that will come from outer space .
    no more talk , action is what we need .
    greetings Andre , and you have a point ;they shoot down some stupid satelite or missile and yet do more ..... the so called prime directive .... my A..

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OSIRIS7 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Every story, whether scientific or channeled, fact or fiction, is merely a way to divert attention from the only subject of importance.

There is a war going on, and has been for a very long time. It is not a physical war, although it is fought on every timeline and reality frame. It is a war for your mind, as Alex Jones might say. But it is not a war with bombs and rampaging hordes running amok, in which all of us must choose a side. It is a war of ideas, with every idea a land mine housing an explosive subject that unfurls into complication and confusion. No topic is safe because every topic refers to the one mistake, and the musing on it first must accept its validity, at least for the nonce.

There is a war going on for your mind, but you do not have to choose an allegiance. Your existence is the badge of your allegiance. Every idea that requires you to 'be' other than you are is working against your best interest. Every idea that leads a merry chase through landscapes of infinite probability are merely means to waste your time and are best summed up as: seek but never find.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. God's mind cannot be wasted. Nor can it be partaken of in tidbits. God's mind is total, as is the creation that exists within it. Partial truths are the domain of the evil one, who prefers form over function - beauty rather than quality. But we are not a body, and we are not an idea yet to be fully imagined. We are not even here, as that is but an error in perception. We are not even separate entities, because what was created whole cannot be separate.

Do not take the word of a disembodied voice or the one who receives them (including yourself). They (you) are mistaken and merely clutch at straws. Take no ones word and remain sovereign. No ones idea is better than the idea that created you. Go within and receive your own message. It will not be accurate but it will be personal. So long as we regard ourselves as little beings of no significance, here one moment and gone the next, our foundation is faulty and in need of extension.

But don't take my word for it...

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), onevoice (4th February 2020), Pam (5th February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Malgorzata (here)
    Let me hit you with some examples of the information being shared by them.
    First, WHAT IS TIME?

The informations contained in this video made me understand better not only my experiences,but also what happened to me since the time when I have my first conscious memory of me.Now I understood why I wasn't able to drive that ship:I wasn't able to mentally connect to the ship,despite the fact that on that console appeared later some colored buttons and knobs and a screen in front of me showing me a race track in a city during night with a care stuck before taking the curve ahead."They" were very lenient to me seeing me that I couldn't drive that ship and "showing" those buttons,knobs and screen,despite the fact that I WANTED to drive a ship and they fulfilled my wish,demonstrating me that I wasn't prepared for that.I was disappointed of my failure and I felt that they felt my disappointment,like a "transfer" of feelings.

Reviewing now that sequence is very funny to see my "desperation" from that moment pushing all that buttons and starring at that screen trying to move that that car which represented the ship.

Now I have to watch your second video posted and perhaps will bring more light.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Agape (4th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast