+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: [HOAX] Taygeta - Pleiadian - Cosmic Agency - Communications from low orbit

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: [HOAX] Taygeta - Pleiadian - Cosmic Agency - Communications from low orbit

Hi, I've been following Cosmic Agency for over a year. To clarify: ***this is NOT channelled information***! They are quite literally chatting via the internet, in both English and Spanish. I was present in a rare Live session where a male pilot was answering questions via Gosia's connection.
    Of all the information I have encountered, theirs is the most consistent, the clearest and for me, the trustiest. We each have to use our own discernment but I for one would not recommend this source unless I felt it to be genuine.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SalOfTheEarth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), EFO (5th February 2020), Olaf (15th February 2020), onevoice (9th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: [HOAX] Taygeta - Pleiadian - Cosmic Agency - Communications from low orbit

Quote Posted by SalOfTheEarth (here)
    Hi, I've been following Cosmic Agency for over a year. To clarify: ***this is NOT channelled information***! They are quite literally chatting via the internet, in both English and Spanish. I was present in a rare Live session where a male pilot was answering questions via Gosia's connection.
    Of all the information I have encountered, theirs is the most consistent, the clearest and for me, the trustiest. We each have to use our own discernment but I for one would not recommend this source unless I felt it to be genuine.
    Wow,this info is quite something!I scrolled all Gosia's channel but I didn't found that session.Do you know that could be uploaded somewhere?I really want to hear that conversation!Thanks!
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Again, just to be very clear: Gosia of Cosmic Agency, nor Robert of Despejandos Enigmas, nor Saiel, nor Dale Harder are not channelling their information from the Taygetan Pleiadians but communicating using internet chat. This is taxing for the Taygetans as they are operating in that 'nanosecond away', having to lower their 5th density frequency to our 3rd density. This heavy frequency, if immersed too long, makes them ill.
    They are doing what they can to help us raise our frequency and bridge that gap.

Please watch most, not just a few, of Cosmic Agency's playlist to give the information a fair chance. There is a lot to absorb but if you are truly interested in this topic, then Cosmic Agency has a lot to give.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SalOfTheEarth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), EFO (5th February 2020), onevoice (5th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@EFO Here is the link to the Live session:
    Last edited by Gracy; 5th February 2020 at 11:52. Reason: Fixed your video link.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SalOfTheEarth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), EFO (5th February 2020), Mare (10th February 2020), Olaf (6th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

@EFO Here is the link to the Live session:
    Thank you SalOfTheEarth!

I already watched five or six of the them from about 130 on Gosia's channel since the thread has started about a week ago.To one of the videos which has already posted I replied,but there is so much informations not only to be listened,but to really understand it and even compared with what I know or with what I didn't understand in my past experiences
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

Ok, unfortunately I have to answer that now. I just hope that nobody takes it personally, that it is not a criticism of participants personally.

There are some things that seem strange to me, so I will ask these points as questions.
    So the pictures or representations provided by onevoice is my first question. Didn't the Germans already build such saucers in WW II? Was it then brought by the USA together with the scientists to the USA to continue working on it?

Next up was the pilot "Semjase" who flew one of the flying objects as a demonstration flight to prove ... Uh, what did she want to prove? Now this demo flight took place in 1976 if the information is correct. But the Second World War was over 31 years ago. The ships were in the US on which German scientists worked. In 1997 these flying objects were still in use, but it was no longer a secret project. Which brings me to my next question. In all the time since WW II was over, no attempts were made to modernize these flying objects, let alone keep them secret?

How Goisa reads the questions from the unknown chatters in the first video and these are then answered by "Kall-Ell" or others.
    I watched the video almost to the end. The questions that were asked were mainly technological questions, such as propulsion, steering system, weapons, speed, whether a human could fly or control these objects. All of them were answered with yes. The control of the objects works automatic, mental and manual possibilities that even a person can manage without great difficulty.

Further questions. The answers that "Kall-El" gave were not audible to me in the video. Still, the answers sounded very old-fashioned. I mean the technology that these Pleiades "voluntarily" share with us, what should it be good for?
    Something else that bothers me. Outdated technology that some people are already using. So what's interesting about such a technology? I'm not a technology professional, but I've seen a lot in my life. Some things that make me doubt these videos.

There was another question that Kal-El then answered. Are the flying objects able to deactivate nuclear warheads? Answer: Yes we are, we would also do it if necessary. But the Centauri are responsible for it and not us.

No, a clear no. Can anyone explain why it is so important to get technology? Technology from a supposedly sophisticated breed that travels from their home to the Pleiades about 500 light-years away and that distance in a time of 1-7 hours ...? What was the drive technology again? Plasma and magnets or both mixed? Then are the flying objects still able to "make light jumps"?
    The light travels 300,000 kilometers per second, and in one year the light travels about 10 trillion km, or more precisely: one light year corresponds to a distance of 9.4605 trillion km.

Ok I think that's enough questions.
    I do not know this breed Pleiades, I have heard of their homeworld or star system but nothing else.
    I know other races for that, but they had a fixed rule, a law. This law said no interference in the development of other peoples younger than them.

These races were and are advanced cultures that I have lived under for a very long time. They do help, but knowledge about specific technologies has never been exchanged. So I'm really surprised that these Pleiadians share their knowledge with a certain number of people.
    Nevertheless, this sharing and the passing on of supposedly "high-tech knowledge" seems to me to be very unbelievable. It reads and sounds like a ScFi film.

@ EFO. What did I write to you last Sunday? That there will be questions about technology. But those that are not answered will not cause any damage for the reason.
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), EFO (5th February 2020), Le Chat (10th February 2020), onevoice (9th February 2020), Victoria (15th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Hello, Everyone:

Something important to say here, if I may. Maybe several things.

First, I watched this video. Gosia released it on 31 January, but it's not been posted on the forum. (If it had been, I think it might have been soundly dismantled by now.) But it deserves an intelligent critique.

I used to know the maverick physicist Dr Jack Sarfatti, who had a great sense of humor, a fierce intellect, and Italian blood. He'd enjoy jousting with his colleagues, and the audience would greatly enjoy the interactions. His favorite put-down was to say: "That's not even wrong."

But here, in response to this video, Sarfatti might lose his ever-present wry smile and wit. His response to the sheer silliness featured here might be unprintable.

Now, if you go to Gosia's channel, and check the Community tab, you'll see some comments about Avalon. Among them is that this is a "dark place" and that I "work for the CIA". <sigh!!>
    (Side note: one commenter, Temijin, shared that their application to join Avalon had been "rejected". It might have been, but because they didn't apply under that username, I was unable to check. There are actually three categories of response to an application: approval, rejection (always polite), or to please re-apply because there wasn't enough information there. Any application not in English is automatically in the last category, where we ask the applicant to please re-send their application in English. Anyone who's ever disappointed by our response is more than welcome to write to ask why they weren't approved, and I will always reply personally.)

So what follows is for those reading this who feel this is an 'attack'. Not so. I know Gosia (Avalon member Malgorzata), and she's a beautiful, heart-centered soul who always means the best. That I definitely know. So there's absolutely no 'attack' on her here.

But Gosia, you're being fooled.

"Taken for a ride", as they say in English. Now I'm certain. Whoever's sending you these messages
    1. Is human.
    2. Has a great imagination.
    3. Knows little or no real science.
    Avalon's tagline is "where science and spirituality meet". In this coronavirus video, there's no spirituality, and definitely not a tiny smidgeon of science.

Aside from the recommendation that we shouldn't get vaccinated unless there's something like smallpox on the loose (and every Avalon member would 100% agree, including myself), there's not a single accurate statement in the video about the virus. Not even close.

It's poor fiction, at the level of an imaginative teenager but who doesn't know a thing about virology. For anyone who genuinely wants to learn more — and it's not a hanging offense not to know much about virology or epidemiology — make a big pot of tea or coffee and work through this Avalon thread. There's a LOT of accurate information there, compiled from many good sources.
    Finally, two points.

1) In response to some posts that rightly point out that this isn't "channeled" information, that seems to be correct. But it's definitely "controversial", and that's being kind.

Not because there's disagreement about it. Because we now know some of it is 100% definitely false, and (arguably) irresponsibly misleading. That then throws the entire whole claim into doubt — and that's being kind, too.

At least Corey Goode hasn't said the novel coronavirus doesn't really exist. Even he and David Wilcock know better than that! When it comes to measuring this information against those discredited standards, we know there's a problem here.

2) If such a thing ever happened to me (Gosia wrote that she was "pinching herself" that "this had happened to her"), I'd immediately form a close team of smart people to take their own independent look at what appeared to be happening.

At least if information was coming at me over the internet from some strange source, I'd want someone to help me establish the IP address.

And then I'd ask the Taygetans some of my own questions that don't come from a live chat. As in a fun 2010 Doctor Who episode, I'd ask them if they could please send over a neat, one-page proof of Fermat's Last Theorem. Or the Goldbach Conjecture. Or the Riemann Hypothesis. Or please share one or two photos of their home planet, or some of the animals that live there, or the inside of their ship.

Gosia, please ask them that, and then see how whoever's sending all this stuff to you responds. Pay attention to the excuses they'll give that they can't do that. (And they will.)

Now, if anyone's read all my post here (thank you! ) but NOT watched the video, please do that... it's only 15 mins long, and it's well worth your time.

To Gosia: you're a very lovely person , but please pay attention here. You're leading a lot of people right down the garden path... again, as they say in English.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th February 2020 at 14:21.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), EFO (9th February 2020), Franny (9th February 2020), Iyakum (14th February 2020), Kamikaze (9th February 2020), Le Chat (10th February 2020), Mare (10th February 2020), Mashika (16th February 2020), onevoice (9th February 2020), Peter UK (9th February 2020), Savannah (27th September 2020), Tintin (9th February 2020), TomKat (9th February 2020), Victoria (15th February 2020), Yoda (10th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Using my spectrometer :-) I have determined that this Taygetean stuff is the least convincing hoaxing I have ever seen. They clearly flunked Hoaxing 101.
    Last edited by TomKat; 9th February 2020 at 15:04.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), onevoice (9th February 2020), Peter UK (9th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

This particular recommended video seems rather tame to me. And I would not have watched it or any other of these videos otherwise. It is exactly as I pictured it and vindicates my reason for not watching any of them.

Gosia is a very sincere individual. Intelligent and well-meaning, to be sure. Not to mention beautiful.

I detest when an individual is lead down the garden path because I observe it happen every day, to myself and others. It makes my blood boil. So I don't watch because I can't be neutral. I already know the recipe and am not interested in baking it up and serving it to our masters. Neither as an observer or as a victim.

But the special thing is hard to defend against since it is why we are here. We all want to be special because we were created together as one, and so none holds special status. This does not sit well with our egos and so this world is the result of petulance and willful ignorance.

Everyone wants to be special but that cannot even be possible. So, to be special requires that there be a lot of needless suffering going on when that special status cannot be attained.

Once you take the bait the game is on! They will feed you tripe and call it fillet. And you will eat it with gusto. And relish every bite. Because they came to you, and not someone else. Blessed you must be to receive this repast. And so, even against better judgement, the verdict is...I MUST BE SPECIAL!

Take Bill's advice to heart. Ask tough questions. And insist on the straight answer, no excuses. Everyone carries photos of their home and their loved ones in their pockets when on a business trip - they would also and could easily provide irrefutable proof - especially to the chosen one.

In any case, I wish I had never got involved. But I guess that is why I am here.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), Franny (9th February 2020), Mare (10th February 2020), onevoice (9th February 2020), Peter UK (9th February 2020), Victoria (15th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 times in 471 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Or please share one or two photos of their home planet, or some of the animals that live there, or the inside of their ship.
    Gosia, please ask them that, and then see how whoever's sending all this stuff to you responds. Pay attention to the excuses they'll give that they can't do that. (And they will.)
    Well said!

I wonder if Gosia will do so?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), Philippe (10th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by moonlight (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Or please share one or two photos of their home planet, or some of the animals that live there, or the inside of their ship.
    Well said!

I wonder if Gosia will do so?
    It'd be so easy for the Taygetans, if they're real (and while I was open-minded for a while, I'm now sure they're not) to do something simple to nudge the world to pay close attention.

They could tell Gosia their craft would make a brief appearance at low altitude over Los Angeles (or New York, or London, or Barcelona, or Paris, or....) lasting exactly 2 minutes at 12 noon local time the next day.

Just long enough for people to take some excellent, detailed photos.

If that transpired as promised, I'd start to be very interested again. I mean Gosia absolutely no disrespect, but I'm afraid I feel certain that would never happen, and that she would never ask those kinds of questions. (And their coronavirus information is still silly nonsense!)

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th February 2020), DeeMetrios (13th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), Iyakum (14th February 2020), Le Chat (14th February 2020), onevoice (12th February 2020), Philippe (10th February 2020), Yoda (10th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Cool... I invite them to come join the forum and explain themselves if they have access to the internet. There's no good reason for them to not reach out to an assortment of people throughout the metaphysical community. I'm sure we'd like to talk to them directly.
    May the Force be with you.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ti For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th February 2020), Bill Ryan (13th February 2020), ClearWater (13th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), EFO (15th February 2020), Franny (13th February 2020), Le Chat (14th February 2020), stal (14th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tae (here)
    Cool... I invite them to come join the forum and explain themselves if they have access to the internet. There's no good reason for them to not reach out to an assortment of people throughout the metaphysical community. I'm sure we'd like to talk to them directly.
    descendant of procyon b who finds most of this type of information to be suspicious or heavily coded here. i would also like to see/hear what they have to say.

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

A question from a fan of Gosia.

Gosia, have you seen real pictures of Swaruu or her team? Just curious
    BTW, I love your videos & all the info Swaruu gives u to share with us!

The Answer of Gosia

Yes, I have. Not of men though. Just women. Men are especially protected. Thank you!  <---? ! ? Men are especially protected... by..?

A big THX to Bill Ryan. I totally agree with you, there is nothing that can be checked that these videos really correspond to reality. If you ask for information, even the smallest information like a photo, you will get an answer that there are only photos of women, since men are under protection. Why are mens protected under this Pleiadian breed? Are they threatened with extinction? Then maybe it would be a good idea to make love and more babies.

What I am very interested in is the question. Why do these Pleiadians refuse to appear in public? What is it that breed is trying to hide? Because if I remember the videos correctly, the technology they use is more than just outdated. All questions and the answers will be answered by Gosia. The questions from her fans are asked to Dhor KhallEll about Gosia.

Without wanting to get too close or attacking someone. All of this seems more like a sect to me. The more fans, the more confusing everything becomes. Finally, two questions. Question nr1. If it is true, what exactly do you want to achieve with it, more and more followers? Then question nr2. If this information about their skills, knowledge and technology is so explosive and therefore important for us humans. Why is there no reaction from the powerful governments like the USA or Russia, China, etc. etc.?

I don't know, it doesn't make any sense. Maybe it's me who doesn't understand what's behind it?
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th February 2020), Bill Ryan (14th February 2020), Franny (16th February 2020), Le Chat (14th February 2020), Peter UK (14th February 2020), Philippe (14th February 2020), Victoria (15th February 2020)

28. Link to Post #35
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,374 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Iyakum (here)
    All of this seems more like a sect to me. The more fans, the more confusing everything becomes.
    Oh yes, and the more controversy the better because humans like mysteries and it makes them stick to it like with glue. In that sense nothing new as a formula to create a sect with potential to become a big new religion. But I observe that it is the internet with it's possibility to create sites where people must subscribe to follow others, that has created a whole new industry for making a living . In that sense we may expect many more of such initiatives. Also the art of scamming has reached unseen degrees of "perfection". Some people can lie without any remorse using the most noble of feelings.
    Better say to that lady that if not getting any physical proof is explained because of some 'decree of non-interference", she better tells her sources that they should shut up immediately because they are interfering.
    And one more thing about detailed testimonies like from known hoaxers like Goode or Bassiago: they have a sophisticated work model of inventing these details to make it all believable. Fraudsters do it just like the best mythoman.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th February 2020), Bill Ryan (14th February 2020), Frank V (19th February 2020), Franny (16th February 2020), Peter UK (14th February 2020), Victoria (15th February 2020)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I've moved this thread to the Known Hoaxes and Other Bad Information section. I've now watched a number of her videos, and Gosia is being deceived. She's a nice person, but I'm afraid it's as simple as that.

Why she can't see this for herself is an interesting question I'll leave others to answer. She should know better.

I have to say this:
    1. It's starting to look like another Corey Goode cult — maybe even more insidious, as Gosia is a far more appealing and pleasant person. The similarities are the ridiculousness of the information presented, and the credulity of a growing number of followers who seem unable to think clearly for themselves and blindly believe everything they hear, and want to hear — without checking a thing.
    2. Trust this nonsense at your own risk. We've seen all this before.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th February 2020), Franny (16th February 2020), Kamikaze (15th February 2020), Peter UK (15th February 2020), Tintin (15th February 2020), Victoria (15th February 2020), Yoda (15th February 2020)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

I have to go "Off Topic".. But I feel in many ways it is very on topic, as it goes to support Bill's idea that indeed Gosia may be being fooled.

I too, have had contacts. They referred to themselves a "Dals" or "Dolls", and like Gosia, they used the internet at times. They pushed information to my device without me searching it. I sat as they controlled my browser. I had to consider that indeed this could be an earthly source of manipulation, given what I know about tech support and remote access. And if any one of you have issues with your device, and call tech support, you will be stunned at how fast, with your permission, access to your own devices can be gained.

My "Contacts" were a bit different in that they had other elements that couldn't be so easily accomplished. Craft over my house, V2K, or actual telepathy, and much much more. While I believe they were actual contacts, I was also aware that there was other influences involved, which does make me still consider that it could have been ONLY human or military intervention.

While we want the truth, I believe that we must always have some healthy skepticism, even in our own experiences, and evaluate them logically. Even if they defy logic. I tell people of my experiences and the truth is? I can't prove it was et, even to myself. Given how it presented. I have no images to show of those craft, I didn't have a camera in my hand.. And I can't make it happen upon insistence, meaning, I can't just think I want them to return, and POOF they start talking again.

So I took the information they gave me, most of it geared for only me to begin with, and made good use of it.. But I certainly wouldn't begin to push it out into the public, for just these reasons. I feel it hurts people to do so, as they will eventually be torn apart for not having that proof. And a GOOD et, wouldn't ask someone to do that.

George Adamski, and Billy Meier were exceptions in that they had photos... Photos that would be difficult to falsify at the time. They had witnesses. Or at least Adamski did, if I remember properly. I do not discredit Gosia, And want to say hello to her... But I do want to suggest that she either put some disclaimers on her channel, or I fear she too, will be picked apart by the community.. And I would hate to see that happen, she is so lovely..

I had two craft hovering over my house, to prove to me that they really had the tech they suggested.. Again even that could have been earthly in origin. And I always keep that in mind. We have to, to get to the real truth.

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), EFO (16th February 2020), Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2020), Forest Denizen (15th February 2020), Franny (16th February 2020), Mike (15th February 2020), Peter UK (15th February 2020), Philippe (16th February 2020), Savannah (27th September 2020), Victoria (15th February 2020)

34. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

A side note? I DO believe that my contacts were real.. That they were the real deal.. I just make sure that when I share such things that? That I do confess that they way they interacted with me could be debatable. And that it is just my conclusion that these folks weren't from here. I think that is at least fair and honest..

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), EFO (16th February 2020), Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2020), Forest Denizen (15th February 2020), Franny (16th February 2020), Mike (15th February 2020), Peter UK (15th February 2020), Savannah (27th September 2020), Victoria (20th February 2020)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    A side note? I DO believe that my contacts were real.. That they were the real deal.
    Yes. There's absolutely no doubt that many people have had real contacts, taking many forms.

The problem starts when the contacts, or apparent contacts, start to supply information in a flood. That was happening back in the early 1950s, and hasn't stopped since.

So here's the interesting rhetorical question, to anyone who's reading this.

If this happened to YOU, how would you handle it, and what would you do?

Here are some suggestions — but it might be worth a thread of its own to discuss whatever the wisest way through this may be.

~~~
    • Be VERY VERY careful of the trap of being baited-hook-lured into feeling 'special' with the inevitable boost to one's ego... however nice and well-meaning a person you may be.
    • DON'T go public immediately. Consult a small group of trusted friends and ask them for assistance in evaluating what the heck is happening.
    • If you feel confident enough, by all means share your honest-to-God personal experience. But it's just an experience.
    • Even if you feel compelled to share information that the contacts have supplied you with, then approach that as an experience as well. Report it, with intelligent caveats, but don't necessarily believe it.
    • Don't be the first member of your own cult. That always ends in tears.
    • If you do believe it, then fair enough — but explain exactly why, and supply all the evidence you can. (Gosia, how about some screenshots? Please, at least.)
    • Be very very aware of your responsibility to others.
    • And be aware of the immense risk you pose to yourself and your reputation.
    • Be willing to re-evaluate things and realize you're wrong... if you are. It's another trap to weld your self-esteem to a fixed position, nailing your colors so firmly to the mast that you can't separate them again — even if the ship is sinking.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th February 2020 at 16:50.

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (16th February 2020), Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2020), Forest Denizen (15th February 2020), Franny (16th February 2020), Mike (15th February 2020), Pam (17th February 2020), Peter UK (15th February 2020), Philippe (16th February 2020), Satori (15th February 2020), Victoria (20th February 2020), Yoda (15th February 2020)

38. Link to Post #40
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I have to go "Off Topic".. But I feel in many ways it is very on topic, as it goes to support Bill's idea that indeed Gosia may be being fooled.

I too, have had contacts. They referred to themselves a "Dals" or "Dolls", and like Gosia, they used the internet at times. They pushed information to my device without me searching it. I sat as they controlled my browser. I had to consider that indeed this could be an earthly source of manipulation, given what I know about tech support and remote access. And if any one of you have issues with your device, and call tech support, you will be stunned at how fast, with your permission, access to your own devices can be gained.

My "Contacts" were a bit different in that they had other elements that couldn't be so easily accomplished. Craft over my house, V2K, or actual telepathy, and much much more. While I believe they were actual contacts, I was also aware that there was other influences involved, which does make me still consider that it could have been ONLY human or military intervention.

While we want the truth, I believe that we must always have some healthy skepticism, even in our own experiences, and evaluate them logically. Even if they defy logic. I tell people of my experiences and the truth is? I can't prove it was et, even to myself. Given how it presented. I have no images to show of those craft, I didn't have a camera in my hand.. And I can't make it happen upon insistence, meaning, I can't just think I want them to return, and POOF they start talking again.

So I took the information they gave me, most of it geared for only me to begin with, and made good use of it.. But I certainly wouldn't begin to push it out into the public, for just these reasons. I feel it hurts people to do so, as they will eventually be torn apart for not having that proof. And a GOOD et, wouldn't ask someone to do that.

George Adamski, and Billy Meier were exceptions in that they had photos... Photos that would be difficult to falsify at the time. They had witnesses. Or at least Adamski did, if I remember properly. I do not discredit Gosia, And want to say hello to her... But I do want to suggest that she either put some disclaimers on her channel, or I fear she too, will be picked apart by the community.. And I would hate to see that happen, she is so lovely..

I had two craft hovering over my house, to prove to me that they really had the tech they suggested.. Again even that could have been earthly in origin. And I always keep that in mind. We have to, to get to the real truth.
    You pointed very well Denise/Dizzi!Today are so much ways of communication available for "interaction" then it was before,that is very hard for some to understand without having their own such experience/s.Everyone will now that its experience is genuine when it come from "the internal natural side" of that person and not influenced by external "stories".

More than that,when internet is "leading" us to "information" having nothing to do with what we are knowing or interesting and further more those primary informations "lead" to more detailed and intricate informations which "lead" us to conclusion that those informations are producing beneficial positive effect/s not only for the "researcher",but also for other people,well...at least this is a personal proof hard to be demonstrated because this kind of "interaction" is happened in time and not regular,mostly when its needed on spot or for the near future.

I am not defended Gosia,but some of her informations send from S'waruu happened to me,not in the same manner,but somehow in a similar manner,but with the same result.

Based on above presented logic,I could be also considered a hoaxer,but I simply don't care.I knew what I saw,filmed and photographed over time,informations and dreams that I have and strange experiences happened in the past and present and I'm sure that will be more in the future,because information must flow.

In Romania we have a saying:"Those who have ears,have to listen."

Lets give Gosia some credit and let the time decide if S'waruu's information are hoaxes or not...

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (16th February 2020), Forest Denizen (16th February 2020), Victoria (20th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast