+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [HOAX] Taygeta - Pleiadian - Cosmic Agency - Communications from low orbit

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: [HOAX] Taygeta - Pleiadian - Cosmic Agency - Communications from low orbit

Quote Posted by EFO (here)

You pointed very well Denise/Dizzi!Today are so much ways of communication available for "interaction" then it was before,that is very hard for some to understand without having their own such experience/s.Everyone will now that its experience is genuine when it come from "the internal natural side" of that person and not influenced by external "stories".

More than that,when internet is "leading" us to "information" having nothing to do with what we are knowing or interesting and further more those primary informations "lead" to more detailed and intricate informations which "lead" us to conclusion that those informations are producing beneficial positive effect/s not only for the "researcher",but also for other people,well...at least this is a personal proof hard to be demonstrated because this kind of "interaction" is happened in time and not regular,mostly when its needed on spot or for the near future.

I am not defended Gosia,but some of her informations send from S'waruu happened to me,not in the same manner,but somehow in a similar manner,but with the same result.

Based on above presented logic,I could be also considered a hoaxer,but I simply don't care.I knew what I saw,filmed and photographed over time,informations and dreams that I have and strange experiences happened in the past and present and I'm sure that will be more in the future,because information must flow.

In Romania we have a saying:"Those who have ears,have to listen."

Lets give Gosia some credit and let the time decide if S'waruu's information are hoaxes or not...
    I certainly do not mind if Gosia continues to engage in making videos, as I said, she is lovely.... and brave to put herself out there as the voice for another... (Hello Gosia).... But I fear she will quickly be ignored in the community as just another "Fly by night" joke, and I would hate to see that happen... as she is a member of this community, and I know she puts a lot of effort into her work.

So my engagement here is to be a "community member", and just let her know she has my support, just not in the way that she is presenting her information now. When I listen to her videos, it reminds me of Corey Goode.. "Just believe it, because I had these contacts, and this is what they say".. Dangerous ground these days.. Even if some of the messages are beautiful and friendly..

I have no desire to suggest that she is not having contacts and or experiences with "Others", and sharing that which she is told... But I would stop short of promoting her videos..

I am writing more as a means to support what Bill is suggesting, about how the information gets shared.. As he knows his stuff and he can help others to avoid pitfalls in this community..

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2020), EFO (16th February 2020), Forest Denizen (16th February 2020), Frank V (16th February 2020), Franny (16th February 2020), Peter UK (16th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Default Re: [HOAX] Taygeta - Pleiadian - Cosmic Agency - Communications from low orbit

I just have to ask, because this has been really bothering me... Is Gosia "Joy Jackson" from the whole "Corey Goode" fiasco?

I don't want to imply that she is someone else, but they sure do look alike, and well,
    I just cant shake the feeling that I have seen her before, and with the heavy promotion of her new channel, I just had to ask...

Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 16th February 2020 at 22:30. Reason: Shortened..

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2020), EFO (16th February 2020), Frank V (16th February 2020), Franny (16th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,566 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I just have to ask, because this has been really bothering me... Is Gosia "Joy Jackson" from the whole "Corey Goode" fiasco?
    No. Totally different people. I know Gosia, have chatted with her on Skype (before she got involved in all this), and she's a Corey Goode critic.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Blastolabs (26th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th February 2020), EFO (17th February 2020), Frank V (16th February 2020), Franny (16th February 2020), Yoda (17th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)

I don't want to imply that she is someone else, but they sure do look alike, and well, I just cant shake the feeling that I have seen her before, and with the heavy promotion of her new channel, it just seems as if she has a lot of experience in promoting herself, and she has quite a little group of people also flooding sites to promote her work.

And while her profile image kind of looks like her, she looks completely different in the videos? She looks more like Joy.. when you compare videos.

Seems so very familiar.. Cosmic Disclosure, Cosmic Agency... 24.6k subscribers already, yet no one knew about this channel? Was this a Sphere Being Alliance page, name changed for a different audience? Now being sold to us as something new? Even the images avoid her photo.. Until you see the videos.. I just get a strange vibe about this...

There was a hint that Joy and Corey were closer via Jay W. with his interview with Stina.. that they were more than mere "friends".. Perhaps they're still working together?

Someone speaking to an individual that cannot be proven, a lot of information that can't be checked.. Can someone tell me that I am mistaken? And they look so much alike. Her presence as "Joy" seems to have all but disappeared.

And I get the sense that her accent is fake. Is it just me? I just want to make sure we aren't being manipulated.

Naaaah,not even close...facial features,voice,Joy looks older than Gosia and even face wrinkles are not in the same place .
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (16th February 2020), Frank V (16th February 2020), Franny (16th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

I saw some differences but couldn't help but notice some incredible similarities in the still images. Thank You for the clarification.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2020), EFO (17th February 2020), Frank V (17th February 2020), Franny (16th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Lets give Gosia some credit and let the time decide if S'waruu's information are hoaxes or not...
    I spent a little time today watching some of the videos. If I may say, it was quite easy to pick out anomalies and errors.

This is just a tiny fraction of what's there.

1. Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Message: Falsity of Earth Science (Swaruu)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=4xuS_NXFywE
    Oct 20, 2018

At 12.28, Swaruu quotes Tesla (in writing, which Gosia reads. The quote is on screen):
    "The theory of relativity is nothing more than a heap of manure wrapped in a colorful cellophane of mathematics" (Nicola Tesla)
    I searched pretty hard, and I can't find any reference where Tesla ever said or wrote that. Those search terms are pretty easy to use. Someone please find that for me if it's a real quote, but right now I'm assuming it's an invention. (Tesla's name is mis-spelled, too, and this was a long statement that was sent to Gosia in writing.)

That same video is an articulate, lengthy polemic against the "religion" and the "priests" of science. Few Avalon members here would take issue with much of it.

But while it's well done, many Avalon members here could write that, including myself. What would distinguish it would be some examples of what 'real' scientific truths are, if we're all being deceived.

It sounds impressive — but there's absolutely no substance there at all. Not a single name, research paper, equation, or gene sequence. Just a lot of words.

Disclosure, Ascension, Timelines: Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Contact (Taygeta)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UTPjVHV1Oow
    April 17, 2019

Linked to #1 above, in this video Swaruu mentions "Taygetan Quantum Mechanics."

That's very interesting, but there's not a single equation offered by Swaruu to show where earth science has it all wrong. You'd think that would be so easy for her. With real advanced mathematical physics being shared, a lot of people would pay close attention.

Not Real People: Extraterrestrial Message from Pleiades (Taygeta) (7)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=J5Xr3ugoVlk

Oct 22, 2018

At 2:34, Swaruu states that "unreal people don't have a soul", and that's the difference between "unreal" and "real" people. (An echo of the Quartz Crystal thread.) I don't accept that for a millisecond.

We Formed the Vril Society: Taygetean Pleiadian Message (Rashell of Temmer)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=FZQzNUNvSZs
    April 26, 2019

Rashell talks at length about Maria Orsic, the pre-war German Vril Society, and much else.

A tiny picky point is that Rashell appears to say Orsic was German (she was supposedly born in Zagreb, Croatia), but more important is that I personally asked both Peter Levenda and Joseph Farrell about Maria Orsic, and neither of them in all their documentary research have ever found any evidence that she really existed.

This is to ignore the many other claims made in the video, which are extreme. "The Galactic Federation" is also mentioned, always a red flag. While such interplanetary agreements and alliances must exist, this is just too much like regular internet and YouTube lore.

At 10.13, "The Sphere Alliance" is mentioned by Rashell as being real.

At 10:52, "The Agarthians" (who live in the "Hollow Earth") are mentioned as also being part of the Federation.

At 15:27 "The Grays of Orion" are mentioned. (Though later Rashell refers to them as Reptilians). That's another piece of internet and YouTube lore.

As most reading this will know, Orion isn't a location, or a star system of any kind. It's just an arrangement of stars, which we see grouped together from our viewpoint but some of which are comparatively close to us and others are MUCH further away. It's simply a constellation, which really means that it's a direction in the sky. NOT a "place". But many YouTubers don't understand this at all.

5. TR3B Triangle Spacecraft Technology and other Extraterrestrial Subjects (Swaruu of Erra)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=V4dz725Xjec

July 8, 2019

At 19:26 Swaruu states that one version of the TR3B is "jet powered", with the same powerplant that the very small F-117A stealth fighter has — although she offers a totally unconvincing and highly unlikely explanation of how it's harnessed. I don't buy that for an instant. However the power train is configured, a regular jet engine can't accelerate a 600 foot long ship the weight of a navy battleship to Mach 10 within seconds.

She then goes on to state that the "TR" in the designation stands for "Trainer Restricted". That's not the case. It stands for Tactical Reconnaissance, just as the "SR" in "SR-71 Blackbird" stands for Strategic Reconnaissance. That's another invention by someone who doesn't know much about aircraft.

6.Corona Virus - Taygetean Pleiadian Findings: Threat or Hoax? (Extraterrestrial Message)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Cd0sDMyCGa8
    Jan 31, 2020

I've already written about Gosia's coronavirus video (post #2 in this thread), which (as Dr Jack Sarfatti would say) isn't even wrong. There's so much that's blindly, irresponsibly incorrect about that presentation that it would take a much longer post to lay it all out.

~~~

And I've only just got started — though I might not continue for much longer.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th February 2020 at 21:57.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (17th February 2020), EFO (17th February 2020), Frank V (17th February 2020), Kamikaze (17th February 2020), Mike (17th February 2020), Olaf (17th February 2020), Pam (18th February 2020), Peter UK (17th February 2020), Philippe (17th February 2020), Sophocles (18th February 2020), The Moss Trooper (19th February 2020), Yoda (17th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,212 times in 5,679 posts

yeah, just ask for a very specific answer to a very specific question..preferably science based.

ive never seen any channeling source answer one of those sufficiently. ever

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (17th February 2020), Frank V (17th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Philippe (17th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    yeah, just ask for a very specific answer to a very specific question..preferably science based.
    Math too... a back-of-an-envelope proof of Fermat's Last Theorem would be nice

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (17th February 2020), EFO (17th February 2020), Frank V (17th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Mike (17th February 2020), Yoda (17th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I spent a little time today watching some of the videos. If I may say, it was quite easy to pick out anomalies and errors.

This is just a tiny fraction of what's there.

1. Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Message: Falsity of Earth Science (Swaruu)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=4xuS_NXFywE
    Oct 20, 2018

At 12.28, Swaruu quotes Tesla (in writing, which Gosia reads. The quote is on screen):
    "The theory of relativity is nothing more than a heap of manure wrapped in a colorful cellophane of mathematics" (Nicola Tesla)
    I searched pretty hard, and I can't find any reference where Tesla ever said or wrote that. Those search terms are pretty easy to use. Someone please find that for me if it's a real quote, but right now I'm assuming it's an invention. (Tesla's name is mis-spelled, too, and this was a long statement that was sent to Gosia in writing.)

That same video is an articulate, lengthy polemic against the "religion" and the "priests" of science. Few Avalon members here would take issue with much of it.

But while it's well done, many Avalon members here could write that, including myself. What would distinguish it would be some examples of what 'real' scientific truths are, if we're all being deceived.

It sounds impressive — but there's absolutely no substance there at all. Not a single name, research paper, equation, or gene sequence. Just a lot of words.

Disclosure, Ascension, Timelines: Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Contact (Taygeta)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UTPjVHV1Oow
    April 17, 2019

Linked to #1 above, in this video Swaruu mentions "Taygetan Quantum Mechanics."

That's very interesting, but there's not a single equation offered by Swaruu to show where earth science has it all wrong. You'd think that would be so easy for her. With real advanced mathematical physics being shared, a lot of people would pay close attention.

Not Real People: Extraterrestrial Message from Pleiades (Taygeta) (7)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=J5Xr3ugoVlk

Oct 22, 2018

At 2:34, Swaruu states that "unreal people don't have a soul", and that's the difference between "unreal" and "real" people. (An echo of the Quartz Crystal thread.) I don't accept that for a millisecond.

We Formed the Vril Society: Taygetean Pleiadian Message (Rashell of Temmer)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=FZQzNUNvSZs
    April 26, 2019

Rashell talks at length about Maria Orsic, the pre-war German Vril Society, and much else.

A tiny picky point is that Rashell appears to say Orsic was German (she was supposedly born in Zagreb, Croatia), but more important is that I personally asked both Peter Levenda and Joseph Farrell about Maria Orsic, and neither of them in all their documentary research have ever found any evidence that she really existed.

This is to ignore the many other claims made in the video, which are extreme. "The Galactic Federation" is also mentioned, always a red flag. While such interplanetary agreements and alliances must exist, this is just too much like regular internet and YouTube lore.

At 10.13, "The Sphere Alliance" is mentioned by Rashell as being real.

At 10:52, "The Agarthians" (who live in the "Hollow Earth") are mentioned as also being part of the Federation.

At 15:27 "The Grays of Orion" are mentioned. (Though later Rashell refers to them as Reptilians). That's another piece of internet and YouTube lore.

As most reading this will know, Orion isn't a location, or a star system of any kind. It's just an arrangement of stars, which we see grouped together from our viewpoint but some of which are comparatively close to us and others are MUCH further away. It's simply a constellation, which really means that it's a direction in the sky. NOT a "place". But many YouTubers don't understand this at all.

5. TR3B Triangle Spacecraft Technology and other Extraterrestrial Subjects (Swaruu of Erra)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=V4dz725Xjec

July 8, 2019

At 19:26 Swaruu states that one version of the TR3B is "jet powered", with the same powerplant that the very small F-117A stealth fighter has — although she offers a totally unconvincing and highly unlikely explanation of how it's harnessed. I don't buy that for an instant. However the power train is configured, a regular jet engine can't accelerate a 600 foot long ship the weight of a navy battleship to Mach 10 within seconds.

She then goes on to state that the "TR" in the designation stands for "Trainer Restricted". That's not the case. It stands for Tactical Reconnaissance, just as the "SR" in "SR-71" stands for Strategic Reconnaissance. That's another invention by someone who doesn't know much about aircraft.

6.Corona Virus - Taygetean Pleiadian Findings: Threat or Hoax? (Extraterrestrial Message)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Cd0sDMyCGa8
    Jan 31, 2020

I've already written about Gosia's coronavirus video (post #2 in this thread), which (as Dr Jack Sarfatti would say) isn't even wrong. There's so much that's blindly, irresponsibly incorrect about that presentation that it would take a much longer post to lay it all out.

~~~

And I've only just got started — though I might not continue for much longer.
    Dear Mr. Ryan,

Please take all these from a neutral point of view and not from an objective point of view.

I will not contradict or be agree with your point of views about Swaruu's informations,despite of losing your effort,time and energy for bringing forth information that,could or not,be confirmed by actual known or unknown knowledge.Of course somethings looks like non-sense for somebody,but also have sense for others,just as me agreeing or disagreeing with subjects on Avalon.

Speaking from what I experienced and related to your 3rd bullet about not real people and being short,jumping over details:about a year ago,in one of my "dreams" I was lead by an "ex-girlfriend" through an underground facility where "people" worked on conveyor belts producing all kind of packed food for the people from the surface,showed me by working sectors and "workers" categories that those "people" are as followrepared to be "dead",almost "dead" and "dead"."She" doesn't explained me how this "process" is done.I simply "understood" the message as other messages before passing along conveyor belts and I walked out on the door...

Could be creepy for some but it shows a realty that we are living in,of which I wasn't aware in such a simple manner that was presented...

This was an example of how I resonate with some of what Gosia presented in her videos...confirming in different manner some of my experiences and having a certain common point,but for the rest of them from your reply I can't say nothing despite that in time I read about those things,but I can compare "the infamous" TR3B,and with my statement I apologize to anyone offended,that is a wheelbarrow compared with "their" technology and more than that all our armament and ammunition we have are only pebbles and sticks...

I only want to confirm one more think in the end,which I'm sure that is already known,that some ships that I saw have a sort of plasma field/ionized field in front of them or surrounding them (I saw,if I remember well,four of them having this kind of field).The last one that have that field was on Christmas eve in 2015 and it was red - perhaps I will made a drawing and add it here editing this post.

Well,these were some of my points where I say that some of informations are correct from my point of view and are only my experiences compared with those informations.Nothing more,nothing less.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th February 2020), Frank V (17th February 2020), Franny (18th February 2020), Olaf (17th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

At 19:26 Swaruu states that one version of the TR3B is "jet powered" [...]

She then goes on to state that the "TR" in the designation stands for "Trainer Restricted". That's not the case. It stands for Tactical Reconnaissance, just as the "SR" in "SR-71" stands for Strategic Reconnaissance. That's another invention by someone who doesn't know much about aircraft.
    According to what I myself have either read or heard ─ and if the latter, then it's most likely from an interview with Michael Schratt ─ the "TR3" designation is an incorrect one, and unintentionally concocted by people overhearing the actual designation of the project but not having heard clearly what was said. Again, as the story goes, instead of "TR3", it should actually read "Tier-3", which was the code name for a proposed (but possibly cancelled) US Defense project.

To the best of my knowledge, it was Kerry Cassidy who popularized the term "TR3" (with its respective "-A" and "-B" suffixes for the supposedly different models) within the alternative community, and ─ please forgive my cynicism ─ in Kerry's typical facepalm-worthy habit of waxing poetically about things she doesn't even remotely understand, but of which she believes that they affirm her preconceived notions about a secret space program.

As for the soulless human beings ─ my apologies for clumsily having snipped that part out of the quotes ─ that comes straight from Judy, the woman behind the Quartz Crystal channel on YouTube, as you have so aptly noted. Or maybe it does originally come from Gosia, and then Judy was the one who took it from her instead. It is unfortunately one of the many banes of this alternative community that people place so much value into the videos from all random kinds of YouTube talking heads, as opposed to looking at actual research.

When it comes to research about a secret space program and/or the extraterrestrial presence, I personally consider Richard Dolan one of the very few researchers who hold a serious level of authority on the matter, because as a trained historian, Richard Dolan approaches things as a scholar would (and should). Michael Schratt is going about it equally scholarly ─ he is also a historian, I believe ─ but his specialty lies more with advanced US Defense aircraft than with the UFO phenomenon in and of itself. He too however holds a level of authority about the things he speaks of, because like Richard Dolan, he speaks from what he has learned through his research. Most others are only repeating ─ and colorizing ─ what they've anecdotally picked up from someone else, who in turn would most likely have been only a colorizing repeater.

There is lots of noise being added to the signal, until in the end only the noise remains, while the signal itself has become virtually inaudible and might even be mistaken for noise.

For the readers ─ and I am addressing them far more in this reply than I am addressing Bill, of course, because Bill already knows all of this ─ I am going to cite a seemingly unrelated example from Christian lore, namely the subject and character of Lucifer, the first and highest of all angels, who fell from grace because he wanted to lift his throne above that of Yahweh, and who then became the Devil. So here's the story, and please pay attention, readers.

Until the King James version of the Catholic Bible came along, there had never been any mention of an angel named Lucifer, let alone that he would have been Yahweh's First Officer. But when the King James translation was created, a particular passage of Isaiah 14 ─ which was an angry, sarcastic and very colorful letter from Isaiah intended for the then-king of Babylon, who was a very mortal man ─ was interpreted as being addressed at an angel who had fallen from grace because he was a false "bearer of light". The term "bearer of light", in Latin, is "lucifer". So whoever translated that chapter interpreted things as if it was not a letter directed at a corrupt mortal man, but at an angel, and that Lucifer was his name.

This misinterpretation was (and still is) specific to the King James translation, and does not appear in any other Bible translation, because it was an artifact created by someone under King James VI's authority, and it did not represent the official mythology of the Roman Catholic Church. Yet, at present time, the whole mythology of the purported first and highest angel named Lucifer ─ which was written about extensively by John Milton in his poem Paradise Lostwas retroactively adopted into the official Roman Catholic lore, even though it still doesn't appear in any other Bibles than the King James translation and any derivatives thereof.

The bottom line is that something that was at first officially considered untrue by an authority and that started off as a rumor eventually made its way full circle and corrupted that which was considered the truth in the official narrative of an authoritative body, namely the Roman Catholic Church. So much for the reliability of the information dispersed by religious authorities, but that is not my point. My point is that something that was considered untrue could eventually come to be adopted as truth because of a feedback mechanism.

Rumors quickly grow a life of their own all throughout society, and that is no different on account of the field of UFO investigations. And due to the democratic nature of YouTube ─ which in itself is a good thing ─ it is a sad fact of reality that there is plenty of gossip going round, even among people who are not ill-intended. Unfortunately, there are also plenty of those who are ill-intended, and/or people who are mentally ill ─ with a fair amount of crossover between those two designations, I might add.

Discernment is key.
    Last edited by Frank V; 17th February 2020 at 10:17. Reason: typos

20. Link to Post #51
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

7. Amazon Fires: Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Communication (Swaruu - Taygeta)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lB8Cdau3eY
    Aug 30, 2019

At 3:30: "When the molecules are dense (as in H232 or H321 for example) this is heavy water - radioactive material for the manufacture of atomic bombs. The nazis were testing this."

But heavy water is NOT a radioactive substance.
    "Although many people associate heavy water primarily with its use in nuclear reactors, pure heavy water is not radioactive. Commercial-grade heavy water is slightly radioactive due to the presence of minute traces of natural tritium, but the same is true of ordinary water. Heavy water that has been used as a coolant in nuclear power plants contains substantially more tritium as a result of neutron bombardment of the deuterium in the heavy water (tritium is a health risk when ingested in large quantities)." (wikipedia.org - Heavy_water)

I have to add:
    So far Gosias videos (I have watched about 35 of them) had a very empowering impact on me.
    They reminded me to take action and to be the one, that I want mankind to be.
    They enforced my inner focus to be healthy and positive, what has helped and helps me a lot in my health issues in the last years.
    It also does me good to see the joy and enthusiasm of Gosia sharing her chats with us. Even if the question remains - how will she be if it turns out to be a hoax one day?
    Last edited by Olaf; 23rd February 2020 at 11:47.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th February 2020), EFO (17th February 2020), Frank V (17th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Mike (18th February 2020)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

I forgot about the submarine-spaceships.

8. Secret Space Program Submarines, Uruguay UFO Fleet and More (Extraterrestrial Updates)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=fZKPTOfmkDQ
    Dec 20, 2019

Swaruu states that many US Navy submarines are really spaceships.

This is another notion that's quite often found on the internet and YouTube, proposed by people who don't understand physics or engineering. My apologies for omitting this in my post #46 above — this video was so silly that I may have just blocked it from my mind.

There's absolutely no question that this information is being fed to Gosia by someone who is very creative and writes well, who spends a lot of time on YouTube, who's absorbed most of the current popular internet memes about ETs and the SSP, and who knows very little science.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th February 2020), EFO (17th February 2020), Frank V (17th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Kamikaze (17th February 2020), Mike (18th February 2020), onevoice (17th February 2020), Peter UK (17th February 2020), Savannah (27th September 2020), Yoda (17th February 2020)

24. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I forgot about the submarine-spaceships.

8. Secret Space Program Submarines, Uruguay UFO Fleet and More (Extraterrestrial Updates)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=fZKPTOfmkDQ
    Dec 20, 2019

Swaruu states that many US Navy submarines are really spaceships.

This is another notion that's quite often found on the internet and YouTube, proposed by people who don't understand physics or engineering. My apologies for omitting this in my post #46 above — this video was so silly that I may have just blocked it from my mind.

There's absolutely no question that this information is being fed to Gosia by someone who is very creative and writes well, who spends a lot of time on YouTube, who's absorbed most of the current popular internet memes about ETs and the SSP, and who knows very little science.
    It's what I've seen from the start, it's only repetition off ALL the rumours and stories about ET's that have been around. They've taken it all and smashed into a well delivered soup for you to ingest.
    It's a compilation of all the previous work and stories that has been done earlier by various peoples in the community. They've just added the "taygeta" to tie it all together as ONE story.
    I've been following these conspiracies and rumours since a teen and it's nothing "new" being presented.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th February 2020), Frank V (17th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Mike (18th February 2020), onevoice (17th February 2020), Peter UK (17th February 2020), Philippe (17th February 2020)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

9. Ascension and Positronic Energies: Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Information (Swaruu of Erra)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=T-U9cjD08M4
    Feb 11, 2020

I asked Dr Paul LaViolette if he would kindly comment, and this was his reply.

~~~
    Hi Bill,

It seems she is serving as a disinformation agent.

Superwaves are not “positronic storms” as she claims. They are cosmic ray electron volleys along with a proton cosmic ray proton component at their forefront.

The outburst is not produced "by the combined interaction of all the stars in the region of the galactic center" as she claims, but originates from the supermassive core of our Galaxy.

It is not of "a very high frequency” as she claims. If she speaks about electromagnetic wave frequency, the frequencies span the entire spectrum from ELF on up to gamma ray frequencies.

Her diatribe sounds like information channeled from some black hat ET source. She provides no scientific basis for her statements like her claim that this positronic wave “hits earth from two to three times per month” or that it “raises the Schumann resonance a lot”.

What’s this baloney that "you must close the shutters of your ships” (presumably to protect yourself). Does she believe that the people listening to her broadcast are flying around in space ships with shutters?

She claims it "disturbs muon transmissions”? What has she been smoking. Muons are cosmic rays usually produced as secondaries from cosmic ray nuclei striking Earth’s atmosphere.

Then she says that it is the Sun that sends the positrons to the Earth. After that she becomes even more incoherent.

You could suggest that she read Earth Under Fire or my Ph.D. dissertation to first get properly educated on this. But I think she would be unable to understand scientific concepts. Does anyone really listen to her and take her seriously?

Then she says that this wave is “spiral” not an expanding spherical shell and that it manifests on the physical plane as positrons of high charge”. Positrons have a fixed charge equal and opposite to that of an electron.

So it is meaningless to say "positrons of high charge”, high relative to what? high relative to what is physically known for such particles? Complete nonsense. Principle of dominant frequencies? more BS.

She talks as if this is all known to her as if she is so certain that all this nonsense she is putting out is correct. "Alcion amplifes it”?? More BS.

I stopped watching after 10 minutes. I am currently at the Laughlin UFO Mega conference and on Friday actually will be lecturing on what to expect when a superwave arrives. It will be one of many topics I cover.

I doubt that she gets all this nonsense from Corey Goode, although I haven’t seen the rest of the video. More likely she channeled it from some lower plane of existence and believes every word of it.

At this point I don’t have time available to do battle personally with people like this. But if you want to take her on, go ahead. Point out to anyone who is listening that there is a lot of information available on the superwave phenomenon at my site etheric.com and in my book on the topic.

Best regards,

Paul
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th February 2020 at 11:03.

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chip (19th February 2020), ClearWater (18th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th February 2020), EFO (18th February 2020), Frank V (18th February 2020), Franny (18th February 2020), Kamikaze (18th February 2020), Le Chat (21st February 2020), Mike (18th February 2020), Pam (18th February 2020), Peter UK (18th February 2020), Savannah (27th September 2020), Victoria (18th February 2020), Yoda (19th February 2020)

28. Link to Post #55
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

10 Stellar Navigation 2 (Swaruu) (Part 3): Extraterrestrial Ship Technology Taygeta-Pleiades)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9914QYRENHI
    Sep 30, 2019

At 17:28 (part of explanation of an anti-gravitational drive)
    "This is if the gravitational flow of a place is 7.83 HZ then we must generate the opposite -7.83 HZ which is equivalent to zero gravity (0) or cancelled gravity potential.
    If you have a frequency of 7.83 HZ and you generate -7.84 HZ you have a gravity percentage of +0.01 over the gravitational base frequency to be cancelled, which is equivalent to your object or ship going up slowly. If your base is 7.83 but you generate -7.82 then your ship goes down slowly. You just have to manipulate the frequencies that your engines generate in order to maneuver your ship or to cancel the gravity of a place."

Explanation
    "the opposite" means a signal with exactly the same frequency, but opposite phase (-180°). It is known, that such signals cancel out each other, so the sum is zero.
    But when using signals of different frequencies that does not happen. Instead the combination of both signals will add to a composite signal that seems to have a basic frequency that lies between both frequencies and a additional amplitude modulation.
    Using the values given in the example a superimposition of a 7,83 Hz Signal and a -7.83 Hz signal will produce a virtual 7,835 Hz signal with a amplitude modulation that will oscillate with 0,01 Hz.
    Probably that would not result in a gravitation pull or repulsion, but in a vibration of the object with 0,01 Hz which is a constant cycling between repulsion force and pull.

see also:
    http://hydrogen.physik.uni-wuppertal...d/beat.html#c3
    Last edited by Olaf; 23rd February 2020 at 11:48.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th February 2020), EFO (18th February 2020), Frank V (18th February 2020), Franny (18th February 2020), Pam (18th February 2020), Victoria (18th February 2020)

30. Link to Post #56
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Then she says that this wave is “spiral” not an expanding spherical shell and that it manifests on the physical plane as positrons of high charge”. Positrons have a fixed charge equal and opposite to that of an electron.
    Electrons and hence positrons are able to enter an excited state where the have much more energy than in the stable ground state.

"When a valence electron absorbs energy, it enters what is known as an excited state. The excited state can commonly take the form of the electron jumping from its original energy level or orbital, also known as the ground state, to an empty orbital of a higher energy shell that is further away from the nucleus.11.01.2016"
    Excited State in Chemistry: Definition & Overview - Video ...

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th February 2020), EFO (18th February 2020), Frank V (18th February 2020), Franny (18th February 2020), Mike (18th February 2020), Victoria (18th February 2020)

32. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

I must admit that I haven't personally dug into this umpteenth YouTube manifestation of an attempt to create yet another new age cult, but I'll just add two comments here based upon a few keywords appearing in the last couple of posts above...

• Positrons are ─ as Paul LaViolette mentions ─ the antimatter equivalent of electrons. By consequence, if Earth were bombarded with positrons every couple of weeks ─ as this woman claims ─ then there would be a lot of damage down here, due to the fact that when matter and antimatter meet, they annihilate each other with a fairly powerful release of energy.

This is what Albert Einstein's "e = mc²" was all about ─ the released energy would be that of the combined mass of the colliding particles, multiplied by the square of the speed of light in a vacuum. And that is why scientists have been considering this principle as a power source, even though the creation of a generator based upon matter-antimatter annihilation would probably consume more energy than the generator would supply in return, given that it is very expensive (in terms of effort) to create antimatter, and very difficult to contain it for longer periods of time. The only way to contain it would be through electromagnetic fields, because as soon as it comes into contact with matter, it'll set off the mutual annihilation reaction.

• Erra is supposedly the name of the home world of the Plejaren in Billy Meier's narrative. Erra is allegedly located somewhere around one of the stars of the Pleiades cluster, but "offset from Earth by half a second into the future" ─ whatever that's supposed to mean.
    Last edited by Frank V; 18th February 2020 at 12:01.

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

I sent this reply to Paul LaViolette (see my post #54 above) . I also copied it to Gosia, who unfortunately is now up to her ears in this swamp, and may not be able to get out easily.

~~~
    Paul, thank you! I do apologize for taking 10 minutes of your time watching the video, which you'll never get back.

Yes, I too don't spend much time battling these issues personally, but I'd been asked about this by several people. It was easy to pick very large holes in the many other videos, but I took the liberty of asking you about this one because of your own highly respected reputation in this field.

Gosia has been invited to speak at the same conference you're at. You may bump into her. She's a sweetheart, multilingual (she's Polish, but speaks perfect English and Spanish), and always means well.

But she's being deceived, and is buying it all unquestioningly. It's not 'channeled' per se — she's getting these messages on her computer. One doesn't have to be Columbo, or Sherlock Holmes, to figure out this is a persistent and very creative human prankster but who knows no science.

Maybe you could have a word with Bob Brown (who I assume is the conference organizer, a good man whom I know) to let him know, gently, that he REALLY SHOULD NOT be inviting these kinds of people to speak, however sweet and pleasant and well-meaning they may be. No-one wins, except the fraudsters. It harms our entire field.

My very best to you ~ Bill

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th February 2020), EFO (18th February 2020), Frank V (18th February 2020), Franny (18th February 2020), Le Chat (21st February 2020), Mike (18th February 2020), onevoice (19th February 2020), Peter UK (18th February 2020), Philippe (18th February 2020), Savannah (27th September 2020), sunflower (18th February 2020), Yoda (19th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Viking. Is she Hungarian?

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th February 2020), Frank V (19th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Contacts, and communications can be a tricky thing. One knows they're receiving information, and that thought alone, is quite amazing, who is it coming from? Should I be sharing it? And the list of internal questions goes on and on... I have shared a few of the things I was told via my own communications.. Some I truly believed, and many things I still question.. I feel for those who get so wrapped up in it, that they put themselves out on a limb, only to be torn apart, with actual known facts that perhaps they did not already know. Perhaps I am not so brave..

One can be considered compliant with a hoax however, once the information is proven to be inaccurate, yet they still provide it as factual, when given that additional information. I feel for Gosia. None of the information I was given can be challenged and knowing that, I do put a disclaimer on what I was told when I do share it. Is it true? Who knows? But I believed it at the time, and still do.

Yet I am not selling it at a conference, (or even considering doing such a thing), I am just sharing it with other experiencers, so we can decide if it was true or not. And I think that is the best way to handle such things.

We sure are living in interesting times. I hope that Gosia is able to nail them down, and ask why they're sharing misinformation? If she even can allow herself to consider that is what this is? Personally I would be a bit embarrassed to learn my work was inaccurate.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th February 2020), Le Chat (21st February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast