+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two Nights With A Group Of Beings

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member justalight's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Two Nights With A Group Of Beings

Dear all,

I am a thankful member since quite some time now and honestly was to shy all the years to share more private experiences.
    I am not sure if this is the best section for my post, but after all we went through it seems this might fit into it.

Above: My drawing of the scene with the strange beings all around in the room.

Two nights ago I woke up suddenly and was wide awake. This was very unusual, as I am usually always sleepy and never immediately notice everything around me. I had the feeling of being surrounded by something. Felt tight. I saw countless faces, or better a kind of faces that seemed to glow yellowish. Next to our bed in front of me at the end of the bed. My husband woke up and I asked him to turn on the light because the switch is on his side of the bed. When the light was on, there was nothing left in the room.

When my husband had turned off the light and I looked around, all the beings were visible again. He asked me what was wrong, I said nothing. I tried to fall asleep again despite a rush of emotions. I left my eyes closed and finally fell asleep again.

Today my husband told me that he had a strange, threatening experience last night. While we were sleeping, he woke up after some time. A voice in his head told him to keep his eyes closed and not to open them. He did not dare. But he felt the presence of people around us. Several persons or beings. They were leaning over him. He could feel them through his closed eyelids, or better, see them dimly. He felt the presence very clearly.

I told him about my experience the night before and drew the scene as I had seen it in the dark. When I showed him my picture above he said, yes, exactly, that must have been the same for me last time. I felt that exactly.

Well, we have already had some encounters before and also some years ago we have seen UFOs or very unusual military aircraft during a trip to Austria.

But having experienced something like that now, in our bedroom, now this is new.
    Or maybe not - maybe we did not woke up before.

What do you think about that?

Thankful for your guess or own experience, or anything that might help to understand better - it felt good to write it down and have a place to talk about that.
    we do not remember days, we remember moments ...

2. The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to justalight For This Post:

Andre (29th January 2020), AndrejPeĉënkin (28th January 2020), aoibhghaire (30th January 2020), betoobig (28th January 2020), Bill Ryan (28th January 2020), Bluegreen (29th January 2020), Caliban (28th January 2020), cannawizard (28th January 2020), Cipher (28th January 2020), Craig (28th January 2020), cursichella1 (29th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th January 2020), Did You See Them (28th January 2020), EFO (29th January 2020), Eva2 (28th January 2020), Forest Denizen (28th January 2020), Franny (28th January 2020), Gemma13 (28th January 2020), Ivanhoe (28th January 2020), Jackson (29th January 2020), justntime2learn (28th January 2020), Justplain (29th January 2020), Kotch (28th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th January 2020), meeradas (29th January 2020), Meryl (29th January 2020), Mike (28th January 2020), onevoice (28th January 2020), Orph (28th January 2020), p+52 (28th January 2020), Pam (28th January 2020), raregem (28th January 2020), Ratszinger (28th January 2020), Rosco1 (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), snoman (28th January 2020), Strat (29th January 2020), sunflower (28th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (28th January 2020), thepainterdoug (29th January 2020), toppy (28th January 2020), TrumanCash (2nd February 2020), Valerie Villars (29th January 2020), Victoria (28th January 2020), wondering (28th January 2020), Zampano (28th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Default Re: Two Nights With A Group Of Beings

You described all that very well and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing.

Your illustration gives the impression of ritual, although I may just be reading into it too much. Those vague shapes, all equidistant, makes me feel that way intuitively.

The beings ordering your husband to keep his eyes closed can be interpreted in several ways. When we go to the doctor, as children for instance, a friendly nurse may suggest you close your eyes prior to a shot or something. The shot, hypothetically anyway, is supposed to be helpful. Maybe the beings didn't want to frighten him by their appearance...

...on the other hand, maybe they were up to something devious. How can one really know??

I'm tempted to suggest hypnotism, if that's a realistic option for the both of you.

Either way, I wish you luck in dealing with the situation moving forward.
    Last edited by Mike; 28th January 2020 at 06:23.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (28th January 2020), aoibhghaire (30th January 2020), betoobig (28th January 2020), Bill Ryan (28th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th January 2020), EFO (29th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (28th January 2020), Forest Denizen (28th January 2020), Franny (28th January 2020), Gemma13 (28th January 2020), justalight (28th January 2020), justntime2learn (28th January 2020), Kryztian (28th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th January 2020), Pam (28th January 2020), raregem (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), wondering (28th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

you shouldn´t be scare at all. Those beings are with you to help. Contact is going on all around the globe and they said they would contact straihgt to citicens. They told your husband to not open his eyes bc they knew he will be scare bc of the not usual sight, which proves they are benevolent. They did not told you so bc they knew you wanted to see them. How did you both feel the day after? woked up thirsty? hungry? ANy remarkable change? higher energy maybe? My advice is to go ahead and talk to them , ask them if they are there for your greatest good and if not say you comand they to go. My take is they are helping you. Feel free to ask them whatever you´ll like to know about their visit or their origin or whatever comes to your heat and mind.... have fun with this as you are privilege beings with a sufficient open mind to enjoy this experience. Thank you for sharing and so much love

¤=[Post Update]=¤

one more question: was the glow of light blue? if so they´re acturians.... the best healers in the universe.... pure positive energy, their presence always feels good and may even triger laughter
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

cannawizard (28th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th January 2020), EFO (29th January 2020), Forest Denizen (28th January 2020), Gemma13 (28th January 2020), justalight (28th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th January 2020), meeradas (29th January 2020), onevoice (28th January 2020), Pam (28th January 2020), raregem (28th January 2020), Rosco1 (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), sunflower (28th January 2020), toppy (28th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member p+52's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 159 posts

I suggest a journal. Immediately after any mysterious event (day, or night) write it down in as much detail as you can reasonably recall, sketch if you feel inclined. Note it. Date it, and keep a record. The details matter: your feeling before, and afterward, what you saw, did it feel otherworldly, or human, what you feel it meant.. Check in here occasionally and share (if you're comfortable). Sometimes it helps to find others (here or elsewhere) that may have had similar experiences. The sharing and connecting possible meaning is helpful. Best of luck.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to p+52 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th January 2020), betoobig (29th January 2020), Bill Ryan (28th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th January 2020), Did You See Them (29th January 2020), EFO (29th January 2020), Forest Denizen (28th January 2020), Gemma13 (28th January 2020), justalight (28th January 2020), Kryztian (28th January 2020), meeradas (29th January 2020), Meryl (29th January 2020), Mike (28th January 2020), raregem (28th January 2020), Rosco1 (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), toppy (28th January 2020), Valerie Villars (29th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thank you all so much for your replies.
    @ Mike - it did not feel so much like a ritual, more like all were watching and communicating with each other. More kind of telepathic communication as I heard no noise at all but felt they started to talk in the moment I woke up and saw them. It could have been a ritual as well, I have no comparison as I have never been to a group ritual, just missing the feeling of it to compare it with the situation.

@betoobig - good question, yes, we both woke up and NEEDED something sweet like sugar - we refrain from sugar wherever possible - so it was completely odd for us to really really need sugar. Felt thirsty as well. Our energy level is usually very high and we have a strange metabolism when our energy is higher than we are used to, I would say it was very high after that.
    The light and color is hard to describe, it was a kind of blue glow, but very very low one and the area where the faces are situated had a more warm yellow glow, like around the whole body blue and the facial areas more warm yellow.

We both have kind of strange lucid dreaming regularly like 3 to 4 times a week with suddenly feeling sleepy and the need of lying down. Then this kind of lucid dreaming follows which feels completely different from regular dreaming. In a way it feels like lessons are taught, like in a real life environment class room - confrontations with blockages and all sorts of experiences. Usually we recall most of it.

@ p+52 - a journal seems to be a great idea. Decided to write everything down and sketch as much as possible and then share it from time to time. Yes indeed, it feels very relieving to talk about it, we are very grateful for having the chance here.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to justalight For This Post:

betoobig (29th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th January 2020), Did You See Them (29th January 2020), EFO (29th January 2020), Eva2 (29th January 2020), Forest Denizen (28th January 2020), Gemma13 (28th January 2020), Jackson (29th January 2020), Mike (28th January 2020), onevoice (28th January 2020), Orph (28th January 2020), p+52 (29th January 2020), Rosco1 (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Quote Posted by no questions (here)
    Two things:

If this is a drawing, it is great artwork. Really. Do sth with it!
    and
    YOU are in command of yourself. No fear.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Anka (29th January 2020), betoobig (29th January 2020), cannawizard (29th January 2020), cursichella1 (29th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th January 2020), EFO (29th January 2020), Forest Denizen (30th January 2020), justalight (29th January 2020), Meryl (29th January 2020), Valerie Villars (29th January 2020), Victoria (2nd February 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Awesome, our body ask for sugar when high brain activity produce by the high vibrations/frequency which this beings have, such a high vibration that just by being there where doing a healing to both of you. Many beings have incarnated here at this time to bring higher frequencies, which they , most of them, don´t know about it conciously and do this work just by being here incarnated while having regular lives.... may be your case and those beings are your family/team/brothers/sisters and are reaching up in order to help you.... my advice is this: have fun with this and buy dark chocolate for those afterwards sugar attacks....lol
    So much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Anka (29th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th January 2020), EFO (29th January 2020), Forest Denizen (30th January 2020), justalight (29th January 2020), meeradas (29th January 2020), Rosco1 (29th January 2020), Valerie Villars (29th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    Two things:

If this is a drawing, it is great artwork. Really. Do sth with it!
    and
    YOU are in command of yourself. No fear.
    Thanks a lot. Yes it is, I did it myself to recall the situation better, to feel into it in a deeper way.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justalight For This Post:

betoobig (31st January 2020), Denise/Dizi (30th January 2020), EFO (30th January 2020), Forest Denizen (30th January 2020), meeradas (1st February 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Awesome, our body ask for sugar when high brain activity produce by the high vibrations/frequency which this beings have, such a high vibration that just by being there where doing a healing to both of you. Many beings have incarnated here at this time to bring higher frequencies, which they , most of them, don´t know about it conciously and do this work just by being here incarnated while having regular lives.... may be your case and those beings are your family/team/brothers/sisters and are reaching up in order to help you.... my advice is this: have fun with this and buy dark chocolate for those afterwards sugar attacks....lol
    So much love
    Thanks a lot, yes this seems to explain a lot. Dark chocolate - definitely Sending love

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justalight For This Post:

betoobig (31st January 2020), Denise/Dizi (30th January 2020), EFO (30th January 2020), Forest Denizen (30th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Dear all,

I am a thankful member since quite some time now and honestly was to shy all the years to share more private experiences.
    I am not sure if this is the best section for my post, but after all we went through it seems this might fit into it.

Above: My drawing of the scene with the strange beings all around in the room.

Two nights ago I woke up suddenly and was wide awake. This was very unusual, as I am usually always sleepy and never immediately notice everything around me. I had the feeling of being surrounded by something. Felt tight. I saw countless faces, or better a kind of faces that seemed to glow yellowish. Next to our bed in front of me at the end of the bed. My husband woke up and I asked him to turn on the light because the switch is on his side of the bed. When the light was on, there was nothing left in the room.

When my husband had turned off the light and I looked around, all the beings were visible again. He asked me what was wrong, I said nothing. I tried to fall asleep again despite a rush of emotions. I left my eyes closed and finally fell asleep again.

Today my husband told me that he had a strange, threatening experience last night. While we were sleeping, he woke up after some time. A voice in his head told him to keep his eyes closed and not to open them. He did not dare. But he felt the presence of people around us. Several persons or beings. They were leaning over him. He could feel them through his closed eyelids, or better, see them dimly. He felt the presence very clearly.

I told him about my experience the night before and drew the scene as I had seen it in the dark. When I showed him my picture above he said, yes, exactly, that must have been the same for me last time. I felt that exactly.

Well, we have already had some encounters before and also some years ago we have seen UFOs or very unusual military aircraft during a trip to Austria.

But having experienced something like that now, in our bedroom, now this is new.
    Or maybe not - maybe we did not woke up before.

What do you think about that?

Thankful for your guess or own experience, or anything that might help to understand better - it felt good to write it down and have a place to talk about that.
    If you decide they're malevolent, I wonder if orgonite would get rid of them? You can make your own, or buy some on eBay.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), EFO (2nd February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread