+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst 1 21 31 37 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Treatment and Prevention

1. Link to Post #601
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

Default Re: Covid-19 Treatment and Prevention

All of the protocols and home kits I have read about include Zinc, at a minimum. This includes the MATH+ Protocol the home kits used in Mexico, Indonesia, the guidance given in Japan and the doc in NY near Albany who was the first to suggest the use of HCQ.

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Out of curiosity, Why are we talking of curing covid with ivermectin when cv19 belongs to the family of corona (not deadly) which affects the lungs. while ivermectin is an anti parasitic?
    Is this deadly virus not a corona? And they are lying just as normally? logically they should, because if you want to kill people with a virus/bacteria you should not tell them what it is lest they can counter it.

Now that marburg is on its way, is it really marburg?
    Like hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin is a zinc ionosphore. It helps zinc get past the cell membrane where it will interfere with viral replication. It is also reported in vitro to bind the spike protiens of sars-cov-2. There are other mechanisms of activity which are speculated upon, but as this is an organic molecule modeled after something which nature (bacteria) created, it may have many undiscovered utilities beyond its anti parasitic and antiviral properties.
    you mean ivermectin will be useless without zinc?
    I would not say that, I was speaking to what is established science. There is a lot of speculation as to other modes by which it operates, but this speculation does not amount to well funded research, which is needed. We do know that when used alongside zinc, certain steroids, certain anti-inflammitory drugs, that the outcomes of mild to severe covid cases tend to be positive the vast majority of the time.

Taking zinc along with any ionosphore has long been established as an effective phrophylaxis against viruses in general.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th October 2021), Bill Ryan (18th October 2021), Bubu (15th October 2021), DeeMetrios (19th October 2021), Dennis Leahy (5th November 2021), gord (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (15th October 2021), Harmony (17th October 2021), PurpleLama (15th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #602
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... unless "virus" is a miss-labeling of "parasite" products...

... what has "bugged" me for quite a while is that all the efficient, successful treatments for that so-called Covid are all "Anti-Malarial", i.e., "Anti-parasite":
    • Hydroxychloroquine/quinine
    • Ivermectin
    • Chlorine dioxide/MMS/CDS
    • plant extract used by Madagascar's president
    ... accordingly, it might be a good idea to revisit Hulda Clark protocols on "deworming" alongside of "Liver Flushes" which can be found in this thread: Liver detox / Liver flush... which also lead to... zappers.
    yes this is exactly my point too. That the so called covid is not a corona but a parasite. Thus I was thinking all along that what has been deliberately spread around is not deadly, because corona is not. But obviously there is something that is deadly and this could be a parasite not corona. My post actually is to warn that marburg could be not what they say it is.
    Last edited by Bubu; 15th October 2021 at 17:43.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th October 2021), Bill Ryan (18th October 2021), DeeMetrios (16th October 2021), fifi (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (15th October 2021), Harmony (17th October 2021), haroldsails (16th October 2021), Journeyman (15th October 2021), leavesoftrees (16th October 2021), meat suit (17th October 2021), Pam (24th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #603
    Thanks

That is why during the early stages doctors were treating patients with anti viral and people are dying with the treatments. Until some smart doctors notice that the symptoms is not that of viral but parasitic and tried an anti parasitic and it works. That is why I said its logical that they lie to us about it because they want to kill us.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2021), DeeMetrios (16th October 2021), fifi (19th October 2021), gord (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (15th October 2021), Harmony (17th October 2021), Pam (24th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #604
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

As far as I know this is a virus.

It causes a cytokine storm in some that can be fatal.

The problem has been the official treatment protocol for covid patients. If the patient was lucky enough to get an intelligent doctor with plenty of experience, early on in the pandemic at least until it became expressly forbidden to use, HCQ was working wonders and saving many lives. Then Ivermectin, when used early as a therapeutic or even before getting sick at all as a prophylactic, came on the scene and ended the epidemic narrative for discerning minds.

Although HCQ and Quercitin, along with others, are ionophores that have the ability to transport zinc into the miticondria of the cell, the miracle drug Ivermectin does that and more. It seems to have an unknown effect and mechanism that can balance and harmonize the immune system and other systems, while actually reversing secondary unanticipated damage to unrelated systems. These types of 'cures' are considered to be as a consequence of Ivermectin's incredible anti-viral/anti-parasitic effect.

The reason it seems to be parasitic is because of the vaccine, not the viral infection. The vaccine is full of toxins designed to stimulate a larger than normal response - kind of like sounding the alarm to rally the troops. This is true of all vaccines. The difference with the covid vax is that it is an engineered, man-made substance that until delivered into the human body has never been seen in the biological world ever before. The mRNA technology behind it can be likened to a computer program. The vax is a program update for the immune system. It invades the cell like any virus would do and takes over the cell function - that is, the cell no longer does its normal function but starts producing anti-bodies against the covid virus.

This is fine if it is a muscle cell, as intended. But about 30% of the injection finds its way to the capillaries and from there to every organ of the body including the brain and the heart - and that was not intended!

Depending on the organ and the cells invaded determines what 'symptoms' will display and what sort of defence the body might attempt in response. Some of those responses seem to be as though a parasite had been the culprit. But no it was just this extremely dangerous poison vax/jab/shot.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2021), DeeMetrios (16th October 2021), Dennis Leahy (5th November 2021), fifi (15th October 2021), gord (15th October 2021), graeme22 (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (16th October 2021), Harmony (17th October 2021), haroldsails (16th October 2021), Journeyman (15th October 2021), leavesoftrees (16th October 2021), Pam (24th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Vangelo (15th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #605
    Thanks

Ernie, Samil was not vaccinated and yet he has all this weird stuffs that comes with the vax as you mentioned. Anyways the thing that is clear to most of us and should get attention is that the vaccine is a multi bullet that requires multi antidote. The viral/parasitic part could be taken care of ivermectin. Then there is also the graphene and the mRNA. and who knows what else. What seems to be happening with regards to mRNA is that vax people is changing in a very slow and unnoticeable manner. The entire transformation could take years maybe up to two years or more. This should concern all of us as there are numerous reports of unvaxxed being affected by the vax. which is logical. If I am to put myself in place of the implementer I would put something that is self propagating or contagious. As Dr Judy said "there is a way, stay away from vaccine and the vaccinated". Maybe that should not be the case. If we can help the vax ones to neutralize all the effects of vaccine then we should do it. Dr. Judy's advice is to take Suramin to counter mRNA. its not yet clear to me how we can take care of the graphene part. We need to establish this so we can help others. I know the vaxxed are feeling it already. One of my siblings despite my numerous warning very early on, took the shots. However whenever I post on my FB how to neutralized the effect of vaccine she always show appreciation. So yes I take that as, "she is feeling the negative effect of vaccine". It is my goal now to bring her back and the many who took the bait. We are all into this this vaxed or not

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2021), DeeMetrios (16th October 2021), fifi (19th October 2021), Gwin Ru (16th October 2021), Harmony (17th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #606
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Yes, I made up a batch of Suranim not too long ago. Still have some in the fridge. Should really take another dose each but the stuff is nasty.

The paper mentioned in passing about the problem of degradation, that is, the graphene structures would naturally degrade as it gets attacked by the body's front line immune response. But the application of a magnetic or electric field, or by the introduction of the proper emf frequency, the graphene can self-assemble into various shapes that cohere much better and resist degradation. (some of that was not in the paper but are data points from other sources)

The remedy would be much the same as for other 'free radicals', which are also ions and can be attracted by electrical means. Vitamin C comes to mind, iodine for another but I am not a doctor so there are probably even more specific minerals and vitamins that could work better.

This is part of the reason I am interested in a Rife machine. I think that holds a lot of potential in this area of health as well as in others.

MMS should have effect too.

I could see intensive saunas helping excrete the toxin through the pores of the skin. And salt baths should also work.

People are talking about wormwood now, not sure about that one yet.

I think it comes down to old fashioned common sense and leaning towards traditional medicine and herbs.

There are experts out there that know the best way forward. We need to listen to them but also take heed of what rings true for us in our hearts.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2021), Bubu (16th October 2021), DeeMetrios (16th October 2021), Dennis Leahy (5th November 2021), fifi (19th October 2021), Gwin Ru (16th October 2021), Harmony (17th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #607
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I dont see any news of government banning chlorine dioxide bleach solution . Associating it with hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin makes it even more suspicious.
    thanks maybe I should start looking into this and cure my ignorance. Do you have other videos.
    There's lots more on chlorine dioxide (aka "MMS") on other threads, going back many years here on Avalon, most recently on MMS for the WIN!! Japan demonstrates ability of chlorine dioxide to combat SARS-CoV-2.

Searching on the forum for "Jim Humble" (with the quotation marks) will find some 229 such threads, going back to the early days of this forum, in April 2010.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2021), Bubu (16th October 2021), DeeMetrios (16th October 2021), Dennis Leahy (5th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (16th October 2021), fifi (19th October 2021), gord (16th October 2021), Gwin Ru (16th October 2021), Harmony (17th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #608
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Yes, I made up a batch of Suranim not too long ago. Still have some in the fridge. Should really take another dose each but the stuff is nasty.

The paper mentioned in passing about the problem of degradation, that is, the graphene structures would naturally degrade as it gets attacked by the body's front line immune response. But the application of a magnetic or electric field, or by the introduction of the proper emf frequency, the graphene can self-assemble into various shapes that cohere much better and resist degradation. (some of that was not in the paper but are data points from other sources)

The remedy would be much the same as for other 'free radicals', which are also ions and can be attracted by electrical means. Vitamin C comes to mind, iodine for another but I am not a doctor so there are probably even more specific minerals and vitamins that could work better.

This is part of the reason I am interested in a Rife machine. I think that holds a lot of potential in this area of health as well as in others.

MMS should have effect too.

I could see intensive saunas helping excrete the toxin through the pores of the skin. And salt baths should also work.

People are talking about wormwood now, not sure about that one yet.

I think it comes down to old fashioned common sense and leaning towards traditional medicine and herbs.

There are experts out there that know the best way forward. We need to listen to them but also take heed of what rings true for us in our hearts.
    I am also looking into rife machine. Thanks for the sauna idea . I better get the neglected sauna running again.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2021), Dennis Leahy (5th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (16th October 2021), Gwin Ru (16th October 2021), Harmony (17th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #609
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Ivermectin is getting difficult to find. It could be gone for good depending on how much stock is out there. I wonder if wormwood or mugwort will do the job

https://spectrumnews1.com/ma/worcest...onavirus-study

https://www.pharmacypracticenews.com...COVID-19/58899

Here is some interesting information on wormwood.

By: Cat Ebeling
    Co-author of the best-sellers: The Fat Burning Kitchen, The Top 101 Foods that Fight Aging & The Diabetes Fix
    Wonders of Wormwood

Wormwood. To those who are unfamiliar with this herb, it doesn’t conjure up a pretty picture does it? Either you think of some of rotting hunk of wood full of worms, or you just get the heebie-jeebies from anything you might put in your body with the word “worm” attached to it. However, wormwood is a valued herb, and you may find it to be one of your biggest allies, especially if you travel or have been exposed to parasites—and like it or not, most all of us have been exposed to parasites, at one point or another.
    Yikes! Parasites?

A parasite is a general term for any organism that can live off another living organism. Parasites can be anything from pin worms or tapeworms, to something so small it takes a microscope to view, like any type of fungal infection, protozoa or amoeba. So even things like food poisoning can often result in an intestinal parasite taking up residence in your body. And, if you’ve ever traveled (especially to Latin American or South America), you may have had to deal with a bout of ‘intestinal distress’ which is often caused from a giardia infection—a protozoan parasite that often gets into water and food supplies. Giardia is actually very common in the United States as well, especially in our rivers and streams. Other common parasites can come from undercooked meat, sushi, soil or unclean water, and even spread from person to person. If you’ve ever had food poisoning, you know what parasites are.

General symptoms of a parasitic infection often include fever, aches, nausea, fatigue, stomach pains, bloating, and diarrhea. While our bodies can sometimes fight off an intestinal parasitic infection, it can take up to 6-8 weeks of being entirely miserable, and never straying far from the bathroom. And some can take up residence in our bodies indefinitely! Conventional medicine has several medications for different types of parasitic infections that often include some type of antibiotic, which also kill off all the helpful, protective bacteria in our guts.
    How Can Wormwood Help?

Wormwood, or Artemisia absinthium as it is officially called, is of the same plant family as daisies and ragweed. Wormwood is an herb that has been around since Biblical times, and is best known as the primary ingredient in Absinthe, an alcoholic beverage. Absinthe was outlawed for many years in the U.S. because it is considered toxic, addictive, and can cause hallucinations, but wormwood is still allowed as an herbal supplement. Wormwood contains a volatile chemical compound called, “thujone” which is concentrated in the alcoholic liquor, absinthe, and is responsible for the toxic reactions to it. When using wormwood for therapeutic uses, it contains little if any, thujone, so is not toxic, but only take as directed, and in smaller doses.
    Eliminates Parasites

Wormwood, as it is aptly named, is extremely effective for intestinal parasites. It works especially well on intestinal worms like the common pinworm and roundworms. Pinworms are a very common infection, especially in small children (but check with your physician before giving wormwood to children). Wormwood also works well to eliminate bacterial infections such as E.coli, salmonella, and even fungi like candida albicans. Wormwood often comes in combination with black walnut, and clove extract, which all work together to be highly effective against all parts of the parasite life cycle. Since wormwood is so effective at killing pathogenic bacteria such as salmonella, E.coli, as well as parasitic organisms such as giardia, it is no surprise that wormwood is an effective treatment for SIBO, or small intestine bacterial overgrowth as well.
    Stops Malaria

Malaria is a very serious disease also caused by a parasite that gets into our bloodstream from the bite of an infected mosquito. People who contract malaria from a mosquito bite can be seriously ill. And unfortunately, anti-malarial drugs have a lot of side effects, both on the preventative side and the therapeutic side.

Artemisinin is one of the extracts that is taken from the Artemesia or wormwood plant that is highly effective against malaria. This substance is known as one of the most powerful antimalarials there is. It is even acknowledged by the World Health Organization as being a powerful antimalarial for P.falciparum malaria, and recommends it as a first line of defense.

Artemesinin turns deadly when in the presence of iron. Recent experiments show artemisinin is effective against the malaria parasite because it reacts with higher levels of iron in the parasite to produce free radicals. The free radicals then destroy the cell walls of the malaria parasite.
    Cancer Killer

Wormwood’s active ingredient, Artemisinin, has also been shown in studies to actually be effective on certain types of cancer, including breast cancer and prostate cancer. Artemesinin works in a similar way with cancer cells and iron. Cancer cells often feed on iron present in the body, and the greater the iron content, the more Artemesisin interacts with the cell to kill it.

Certain cancer cells can be loaded with iron, and Artemisinin interacts with the iron to break down the cancer cells and kill them. In a 2012 study on breast cancer cells and normal breast cells using Artemisinin, the breast cancer cells all died, leaving behind healthy normal cells.
    Anti-Inflammatory

Wormwood is also highly effective at decreasing the inflammation and discomfort associated with Crohn’s disease, to the point where the patients did not need to take their normal dosage of steroids. Researchers also found a steady improvement in symptoms and 65% went into complete remission over the placebo group. Wormwood also showed to have positive effects on mood and quality of life, and none of the side effects of steroids.

Wormwood is also valuable as relaxation agent as a calming agent and to promote restful sleep. It also reduces inflammation, swelling, and pain, as well as being extremely useful for autoimmune disease. It also functions as a highly effective antibacterial agent, for internal intestinal issues, as well as external wounds, ulcers, and rashes. And unlike conventional antibiotic agents and medications, bacteria and parasites do not usually develop resistance to this powerful natural healing substance.

Wormwood is generally found fresh or dried, essential oil, tablets, and capsules from most health food stores. It can also be used in fresh or dry form to make an infusion or tea. It’s best in its dried form as it contains very little of the toxic substance, thujone. Wormwood tea is especially help for digestion and bloating. You can also make a homemade bitters recipe, like this one. Wormwood is often found in combinations with black walnut extract and cloves as a parasitic cleansing agent. To rid oneself of parasites, its best in a pill or capsule form.

Since wormwood is a relative of the daisy and ragweed family, caution if you are allergic or sensitive to ragweed pollen—you may be sensitive to wormwood as well. Wormwood should be taken under the supervision of a professional, and not taken for more than four weeks at a time. It is not meant for long term usage. Do not take if pregnant or nursing, or if you have epilepsy or seizures. And avoid using it as an essential oil in aromatherapy as it contains high amounts of the toxic ingredient thujone which can act as a neurotoxin.

https://thenutritionwatchdog.com/wor...more-benefits/

It's interesting that I have found several antiparasitic medications or preparations that claim to have anti cancer qualities.
    wow interesting. thanks Pam I will definitely try this. Its all over the place.
    I have wanted to give it a go as well. It is an old Amish treatment. I think I have hesitant because I am weirded out by parasites. But really, what is worse having them inside your body or in a toilet bowl. I think you have given me the incentive to give it a go.
    I've done Hulda Clarke's parasite cleanse (Wormwood, Black Walnut and cloves). It works

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2021), Bubu (16th October 2021), Dennis Leahy (5th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (16th October 2021), Gwin Ru (16th October 2021), Harmony (17th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #610
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

... apparently, there is a new/"improved" bioweapon in circulation:

EMERGENCY COVID SOLUTIONS with Lisa & Jodi of GHWC 10/16/21 39:01

home

Health Essentials

EMERGENCY COVID SOLUTIONS with Lisa & Jodi of GHWC 10/16/21
    – If you or your loved ones have COVID, DO NOT GO TO THE HOSPITAL! This is a must-watch show for the prevention and treatment of COVID/COVID Variant.

- This show is full of treatment recommendations, prevention protocols, what signs to look out for to start the prevention protocols, items that you will need on hand to nip COVID in the bud and guide you back to health.

- Follow the recommended protocols to gain your health back!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2021), fifi (19th October 2021), Harmony (17th October 2021), leavesoftrees (17th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #611
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... apparently, there is a new/"improved" bioweapon in circulation:

EMERGENCY COVID SOLUTIONS with Lisa & Jodi of GHWC 10/16/21 39:01

home

Health Essentials

EMERGENCY COVID SOLUTIONS with Lisa & Jodi of GHWC 10/16/21
    – If you or your loved ones have COVID, DO NOT GO TO THE HOSPITAL! This is a must-watch show for the prevention and treatment of COVID/COVID Variant.

- This show is full of treatment recommendations, prevention protocols, what signs to look out for to start the prevention protocols, items that you will need on hand to nip COVID in the bud and guide you back to health.

- Follow the recommended protocols to gain your health back!
    Thanks for the video. I think it is a good one to listen to now. I have heard various accounts of people becoming very ill lately but have not seen it myself. Apparently there is an illness that those who have had covid can develop. It can lead to rapid oxygen desaturation.

I watched this and took to heart the suggestion to have a nebulizer and a source of home oxygen. People taking ivermectin may still become ill (according to an MD source she knows) but it is not clear if the dosage is an issue? She had symptoms of copious nasal drainage and painful productive cough suggested we have loratadine and pepcid available (both help with congestion). Mucinex can help.

I saw on amazon that one can get budesonide nasal spray. I wonder if that can be added to normal saline and used in the nebulizer? One can use food grade hydrogen peroxide and iodine was suggested to enhance it.

I PERSONALLY think that oil of oregano headed off a respiratory bug recently for me. It started with congestion and headache. I took horse paste and oil of oregano and was only very mildly ill. IMO the ivermectin worked immediately with the headache. I don't hear the discussion of that essential oil outside PA.

I learned today that medicare may have a particular protocol and it sounds like it would be respirators and remdesivir. I heard more reports today of medical malpractice and that the admins don't seem to be responsive. This is so scary in terms of care.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2021), fifi (19th October 2021), Gwin Ru (17th October 2021), leavesoftrees (17th October 2021), Sunny (17th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #612
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... The Golden Secret to Wellness with Lisa, Jodi, and Dr. Group 10/16/21 1:39:21

home
    Health Essentials

The Golden Secret to Wellness with Lisa, Jodi, and Dr. Group 10/16/21
    - In this earth-shattering interview, Dr. Group reveals the most highly-guarded secret during the Covid pandemic evaluation that he had the opportunity to be part of.

- This is the one solution for everything! This is the most overlooked medical secret in the world! Sit back and enjoy this presentation from Dr. Group as he delves deeper into this “golden therapy for survival.”

- For those who want to take products/supplements, below is a list that you can order from Dr. Group’s website. Please click on the order button above.
    - 12-day Recovery Program for those with signs of the pathogen (Covid). This will eliminate Graphene Oxide and the different components in the vaccine.

- This is the ANTIDOTE to the vaccine if you do not want to use the “golden” therapy.
    - Vitamin D
    - Zinc
    - Turmeric
    - Veganzyme Enzyme – has Glucose Oxidase. It’s the only enzyme that converts glucose to hydrogen peroxide inside the cell
    - Quercetin
    - CoQ10 & BioPQQ® with Shilajit
    - Cu1 – Copper 1
    - Supercharged C60
    Join our Telegram Group to learn more and ask your questions: https://t.me/joinchat/colDBfL7WK82YTYx
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-10-17 at 18-07-36.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	47639
    (click on picture for larger size)
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 17th October 2021 at 16:50.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (17th October 2021), Bill Ryan (18th October 2021), Eva2 (17th October 2021), fifi (19th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (17th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #613
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

The takeaway from this, as they did not provide show notes, ( VERY sloppy) is "akin tothe Front line Doctors recommendations with the additions of select asthma inhalers. The interview should be about 5 minutes.... The information on Avalon is better. Nothing "new or novel" in this "chat"

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2021), fifi (19th October 2021), gord (19th October 2021), lilac (27th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #614
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Really important info to help avoid the didasterous agenda in hospitals.

Rescuing COVID-19 patients from death--Dr. Vliet's new foundation!
    Peter R. Breggin, MD

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/e4a741d5-9e92-4de3-a6d9-579437767853

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (19th October 2021), Bill Ryan (19th October 2021), fifi (22nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (19th October 2021), Harmony (24th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #615
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

When Sanity Returns, Compassionate Doctors Await 1:10:24

October 15th, 2021

Peak Prosperity
    @Chris_Martenson

The famed and much celebrated pulmonologist Dr. Pierre Kory sits down with Chris for another intimate and powerfully honest discussion about his work as an ICU doc on the front lines of the COVID pandemic for nearly the last 2 years. Kory dives into the intense struggles he has faced treating critically ill and desperate COVID patients, while simultaneously doing battle with the nihilistic ideologues who dominate the massive, bureaucratic governmental structures such as the CDC, NIH, WHO, etc.

Day in and day out, Kory has witnessed first hand, across thousands of patients, which therapies and treatments are working and which are not. But his attempts to finally bring this exceptional body of knowledge to the fore of “official” medical institutions for their consideration and acceptance, has proven to be a futile exercise thanks to the toxic political machinations in place.

In the end, as it has always been, it’s we the people who suffer and pay the price for these inexcusable acts of ignorance. When will we ever learn the lessons hard taught to us over these last 2 devastating years? Kory, for one, isn’t holding his breath.

Donate to FLCCC: https://covid19criticalcare.com/

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (19th October 2021), Bill Ryan (19th October 2021), fifi (22nd October 2021), gord (19th October 2021), Harmony (24th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (20th October 2021)

31. Link to Post #616
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Here is an interview of the creator of this chlorine dioxide documentary:
    TheUniversalAntidote (smashleft.com)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 24th October 2021 at 07:38.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gord (24th October 2021), Gwin Ru (24th October 2021), Harmony (24th October 2021)

33. Link to Post #617
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

I seen this on YT today & thought i would post it here ..... cheers

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

gord (24th October 2021), Gwin Ru (24th October 2021)

35. Link to Post #618
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,728 times in 2,089 posts

Japan drops vax rollout, goes to Ivermectin, ENDS COVID almost overnight
    The ongoing COVID-19 nonsense here in the United States exists solely and exclusively because our governments have failed to use the correct treatment. They used so-called "vaccines" when Japan has just proven, in less than ONE MONTH, that Ivermectin can wipe out the disease.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...most-overnight

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (3rd November 2021), gord (27th October 2021), Gwin Ru (27th October 2021), Jad (28th October 2021), Sunny (28th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (27th October 2021)

37. Link to Post #619
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

This interesting report from a month ago isn't a joke, but it may raise a needed smile. (Go Fifi! )
    Covid-19 therapy from an Andean llama shows ‘significant potential’ in early trials

A Covid therapy derived from a llama named Fifi has shown "significant potential" in early trials.

It is a treatment made of "nanobodies", small, simpler versions of antibodies, which llamas and camels produce naturally in response to infection.

Once the therapy has been tested in humans, scientists say, it could be given as a simple nasal spray - to treat and even prevent early infection.

Prof James Naismith described nanobodies as "fantastically exciting".

Llamas, alpacas, camels and sharks have evolved to produce nanobodies in response to infection

Prof Naismith, who is one of the lead researchers and director of the Rosalind Franklin Institute in Oxfordshire, explained that coronavirus-infected rodents treated with the new nanobody nasal spray fully recovered within six days.

The treatment has, so far, been tested only in those lab animals, but Public Health England said it was among the "most effective SARS-CoV-2 neutralising agents" it had ever tested.

This apparent covid-fighting potency comes from the strength with which nanobodies bind to the virus.

Just like our own antibodies, virus-specific nanobodies latch on to and bind to viruses and bacteria that invade our bodies. This binding essentially tags an invading virus with an immune "red flag", to allow the rest of the body's immune armoury to target it for destruction.

The nanobodies that these researchers produced - with the help of a llama's immune system - bind particularly tightly.

"That's where we had some help from Fifi the 'Franklin [Institute] llama'," explained Prof Naismith.

By vaccinating Fifi with a tiny, non-infectious piece of the viral protein, the scientists stimulated her immune system to make the special molecules. The scientists then carefully picked out and purified the most potent nanobodies in a sample of Fifi's blood; those that matched the viral protein most closely, like the key that best fits a specific lock.

The team was then able to grow large quantities of the specially selected, most potent molecules.

Prof Naismith told BBC News: "The immune system is so marvellous that it still does better than we can - evolution is hard to beat."

Professor Sheena Cruickshank, an immunologist from the University of Manchester said the new development was "exciting but still quite early".

"We need more data on efficacy and safety before we move to human trials," she added. "However it's very promising nonetheless and the fact it may be cheaper and easier to administer is a plus. Covid-19 will be, unfortunately, with us for a while yet, so more treatments will be needed."

Professor Naismith and his collaborators, who published their research in the journal Nature Communications agreed that, even with the success of the Covid vaccines, having effective treatments in the future would be very important.

"Not all of the world is being vaccinated at the same speed," he said, "and there remains a risk of new variants capable of bypassing vaccine immunity emerging."

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (3rd November 2021), gord (5th November 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd November 2021), helium (3rd November 2021), kudzy (3rd November 2021), meat suit (3rd November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd November 2021), Tintin (3rd November 2021), Yoda (3rd November 2021)

39. Link to Post #620
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Have met many friendly alpaca and llama out in the Pacific Northwest wilderness areas. Used to work out there as my day job, as well as play. Fifi should receive the Nobel Prize if the research turns out to be anything near what was discovered in a diminutive little soil sample in Japan, giving us ivermectin.

I'd like to see a super-thanks button. This post has made my day, Bill.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2021), gord (5th November 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd November 2021), Kryztian (5th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst 1 21 31 37 LastLast