+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst 1 22 32 37 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Treatment and Prevention

1. Link to Post #621
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,779 times in 4,377 posts

Default Re: Covid-19 Treatment and Prevention

Ozone treatments REVERSE blood cell clotting, lumping caused by covid vaccines – striking visual evidence

by: Ethan Huff
    Thursday, November 04, 2021

(Natural News) One of the biggest problems observed so far with regard to Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines” is the fact that they cause severe blood clotting and “lumping” in some people. The good news is that there is a way to fight this cardiovascular damage using ozone therapy.

Dr. Thomas E. Levy, M.D., J.D., published an article recently at the Orthomolecular Medicine News Service (OMNS) explaining how ozone treatments are able to “cancel the spike protein” introduced by the jabs. The visual evidence he presents – see below – is truly stunning:

As you will see in the top image, the patient’s blood cells are all clotted together due to having been poisoned by Fauci Flu shots. The second image, comparatively, shows those same blood cells adjusted back to their normal state following treatment. Both images are of blood cells analyzed from a 62-year-old woman who got injected.

Now, take a look at the following two images of blood cells from another patient. In this case, a young man received a Wuhan Flu jab and 15 days later developed what is shown in the first image: serious blood clotting even more disturbing than the images above. After receiving ozone therapy, his blood cells normalized to become what is depicted in the second image:

“Under conditions of inflammation and systemically increased oxidative stress, RBCs (red blood cells) can aggregate to varying degrees, sometimes sticking together like stacks of coins with branching of the stacks seen when the stickiness is maximal,” Levy writes.
    “This is known as rouleaux formation of the RBCs. When this rouleaux formation is pronounced, increased blood viscosity (thickness) is seen, and there is increased resistance to the normal, unimpeded flow of blood, especially in the microcirculation.”
    Protect your health with high-dose vitamin C, hydrogen peroxide nebulization, ivermectin and more

Recognizing that Chinese Virus injections are loaded with spike proteins that cause this, getting jabbed is hardly the “safe and effective” approach to preventing infection that the government and media claim it is.

Worse yet, these spike proteins are capable of replicating and spreading themselves, which makes them a worsening threat over time. High-dose vitamin C, a favorite of orthomolecular medicine, is one intervention that can help fight these spike proteins. Ozone therapy is another.
    “… this toxicity also allows it to be effectively targeted by high enough doses of the ultimate antitoxin, vitamin C, as discussed above,” Levy writes.

“And even the continued production of spike protein can be neutralized by a daily multi-gram dosing of vitamin C, which is an excellent way to support optimal long-term health, anyway.”
    Ozonated saline and/or ozone autohemotherapy infusions are another “excellent” way to combat spike proteins, Levy says.
    “Conceivably, this approach alone might suffice to knock out the spike protein presence, but the vitamin C and HP nebulization approaches will also improve and maintain health in general,” he further writes.
    “Ultraviolet blood irradiation and hyperbaric oxygen therapy will likely achieve the same therapeutic effect if available.”
    He also lists hydrogen peroxide (HP) nebulization as another antiviral and “synergistic partner” of vitamin C that is especially beneficial at fighting both acute and chronic “covid,” as well as post-covid injection health problems.

HP nebulization, he says, fights the chronic pathogen colonization (CPC) of the Fauci Flu that persists in the throat and gut, continually feeding the body with more of the disease.

Levy also lists hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), chloroquine, and ivermectin as additional options that stop the binding of spike proteins to ACE2 receptors throughout the body.
    “These agents also appear to have the ability to directly bind up any circulating spike protein before it binds any ACE2 receptors,” he says.

“When the ACE2 receptors are already bound, the COVID virus cannot enter the cell. These three agents also serve as ionophores that promote intracellular accumulation of zinc that is needed to kill / inactivate any intact virus particles that might still be present.”
    There are, of course, many other vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that also support immunity. Supplementing with a full range of what nature has to offer is always a good thing for boosting the immune system and helping it to ward off “covid” or any other disease.
    “Such persons can follow a broad-spectrum supplementation regimen featuring vitamin C, magnesium chloride, vitamin D, zinc, and a good multivitamin/multimineral supplement free of iron, copper, and calcium,” Levy says.

“Periodic but regular HP nebulization should be included as well. This regimen will offer good spike protein protection while optimizing long-term health.”
    If you are interested in learning more about how to use vitamin C specifically to stay healthy and disease free, be sure to check out Levy’s full writeup, which contains more details about dosing, timing and what to expect over time.

More of the latest news about the Chinese Virus can be found at Pandemic.news.

Sources for this article include:
    Orthomolecular.org
    NaturalNews.com

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2021), gord (5th November 2021), Harmony (6th November 2021), meat suit (5th November 2021), Pam (5th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th November 2021), Sunny (6th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (5th November 2021), yiolas (17th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #622
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Ozone treatments REVERSE blood cell clotting, lumping caused by covid vaccines – striking visual evidence

(Natural News) One of the biggest problems observed so far with regard to Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines” is the fact that they cause severe blood clotting and “lumping” in some people. The good news is that there is a way to fight this cardiovascular damage using ozone therapy.

Dr. Thomas E. Levy, M.D., J.D., published an article recently at the Orthomolecular Medicine News Service (OMNS) explaining how ozone treatments are able to “cancel the spike protein” introduced by the jabs. The visual evidence he presents – see below – is truly stunning:
    I will continue to work with chlorine dioxide (MMS), as I have developed more of a tool and skill set for it, but I figure that chlorine dioxide should have effects similar to those reported here for ozone.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2021), gord (5th November 2021), Gwin Ru (5th November 2021), Harmony (6th November 2021), Pam (5th November 2021), Reinhard (17th November 2021), Sunny (6th November 2021), yiolas (17th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #623
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From the above article:

Quote He also lists hydrogen peroxide (HP) nebulization as another antiviral and “synergistic partner” of vitamin C that is especially beneficial at fighting both acute and chronic “covid,” as well as post-covid injection health problems.
    That is exactly what I used, after I had some sort of flu-like illness (first time in my memory I've had such) in the spring of 2020, a week after my son, who lives with me and gets out more in the public (I'm a hermit by nature) had a similar, but more mild, flu-like illness.

After a couple of days of sleeping 23 hours a day, feeling quite weak, the illness seemed to pass, but I was left with a weak feeling, as if I couldn't get enough oxygen. So a few days later I nebulized hydrogen peroxide. The over the counter strength of about 3% is just the right strength to nebulize, undiluted. The weak feeling vanished in the hour or two after the first use of the nebulizer. I was back to totally normal. Problem solved.

I continued, before, during and after to high dose Vitamin C, taking several grams per day or more, to just below bowel tolerance.

I will never know what that "flu-like" illness was. I don't do conventional standard of care medicine, and have not done so for about 15 years now.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2021), gord (5th November 2021), Gwin Ru (5th November 2021), Harmony (6th November 2021), Nasu (30th November 2021), Pam (5th November 2021), Reinhard (17th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th November 2021), Sunny (6th November 2021), yiolas (17th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #624
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Also from the above article:
    Quote “Such persons can follow a broad-spectrum supplementation regimen featuring vitamin C, magnesium chloride, vitamin D, zinc, and a good multivitamin/multimineral supplement free of iron, copper, and calcium,” Levy says.
    This is the only item I disagree with in the above article. I am of the view that the body prefers having both copper and zinc, at a ratio of about 1 part copper to 10 or 20 parts zinc. As with many biological processes, there are loops involving both minerals, feeding positively and negatively, forward and backward, that use complimentary nutrient pairs when optimally balanced.

If I had copper water pipes (I don't), and if I didn't heavily filter my water (I do filter it with reverse osmosis, distillation, and carbon block filters, before remineralizing and re-energizing it), then I'd likely avoid further copper supplementation.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 5th November 2021 at 19:06.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (5th November 2021), Bill Ryan (5th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (6th November 2021), gord (5th November 2021), Gwin Ru (5th November 2021), Harmony (6th November 2021), Pam (5th November 2021), ronny (8th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #625
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Also from the above article:
    Quote “Such persons can follow a broad-spectrum supplementation regimen featuring vitamin C, magnesium chloride, vitamin D, zinc, and a good multivitamin/multimineral supplement free of iron, copper, and calcium,” Levy says.
    This is the only item I disagree with in the above article. I am of the view that the body prefers having both copper and zinc, at a ratio of about 1 part copper to 10 or 20 parts zinc. As with many biological processes, there are loops involving both minerals, feeding positively and negatively, forward and backward, that use complimentary nutrient pairs when optimally balanced.

If I had copper water pipes (I don't), and if I didn't heavily filter my water (I do filter it with reverse osmosis, distillation, and carbon block filters, before remineralizing and re-energizing it), then I'd likely avoid further copper supplementation.
    A neurologist I went to told me to stop supplementing with copper (I was taking colloidal copper), and just take zinc daily. His reasoning was that when copper and zinc "compete" for absorption, copper always wins... and so supposedly, I'd end up not getting enough of the more critical zinc, as well as too much copper. Western medicine, I know, but this point should be right up the alley of a neurologist (and this doc was by far the best, in my opinion, of the 4 or 5 neurologists that I saw, including at Mayo Clinic. I know, Western medicine, what was I expecting...)

But, he convinced me, and I decided to stop supplementing copper, and looked up which foods have copper instead. (For me, nuts, sesame seeds, sh!take mushrooms. If you eat meat, then beef liver.)

This is one of those "I don't really know what I'm talking about" things, so if anyone is interested in what I shared, I'd recommend doing some research and see what you find out, on simultaneous zinc and copper supplementation.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2021), Ewan (18th November 2021), gord (6th November 2021), Gwin Ru (6th November 2021), Harmony (6th November 2021), leavesoftrees (6th November 2021), Pam (23rd November 2021), Reinhard (17th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (6th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #626
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

This is very significant and horrific information.

Dr. Peter McCullough Issues Emergency Warning: Vaccine Created Spike Protein is Deadly in the Human Body

https://banned.video/watch?id=6185b407e19ed5372ded8319

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th November 2021 at 11:51. Reason: added the video URL

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (6th November 2021), Ewan (18th November 2021), gord (6th November 2021), Harmony (6th November 2021), Pam (6th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #627
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    His reasoning was that when copper and zinc "compete" for absorption, copper always wins.
    So, if I take a supplement that has 15 parts zinc for every 1 part copper, and (even given that he's right) each unit of copper pushes aside one unit of zinc, I'll end up absorbing the 1 part copper plus the remaining 14 parts of zinc.

That sounds fine to me .

However ... the quick search I just did now suggests that my above considerations are gibberish

Those interested might want to do their own research. Just now I asked Duck Duck Go to search on "does zinc compete with copper for absorption", and here were the first four results:

My quick glance at the above suggests to me that too much of either copper or zinc in a supplement can compete with the other for absorption.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (6th November 2021), Ewan (18th November 2021), gord (6th November 2021), Harmony (6th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #628
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The inestimable Archbishop Viganò has just sent a letter directly warning us against the mandates for the Covid vaccine coming out from the Biden administration.

From Letter #136, 2021, Wed, Oct 27: Viganò to Gomez:

=== ===
    To His Excellency
    Msgr. José Horacio Gómez
    Metropolitan Archbishop of Los Angeles
    President of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops

To Their Eminences and Excellencies
    The Archbishops and Bishops of the Dioceses of the United States of America

And, for their competence:

To His Eminence
    Cardinal Luis Francisco Ladaria Ferrer, s.j.
    Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith

To His Eminence
    Cardinal Gerhard Ludwig Müller
    Prefect emeritus of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith

23 October 2021

Your Eminences,

Your Excellencies,

I address you, Archbishop Gómez, as President of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, and to You, Cardinals Ladaria and Müller, for your competence, some serious considerations related to the so-called vaccines against Covid-19.

I believe there are some aspects of the question that now allow for a more complete evaluation of what these drugs are and what effects they cause; this evaluation ought to lead to a collegial stance, in conformity with the Magisterium of the Church and not influenced by biased information or by erroneous news spread by the producers of these drugs or by the media.

1. Subject of the Note of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith

The Note on the morality of using some anti-Covid-19 vaccines was issued last year in the absence of complete data on both the nature of the gene serum and its components. I point out to You that the subject of the Note is limited to “the moral aspects of the use of the vaccines against Covid-19 that have been developed from cell lines derived from tissues obtained from two fetuses that were not spontaneously aborted,” and it states that “[w]e do not intend to judge the safety and efficacy of these vaccines, although ethically relevant and necessary, as this evaluation is the responsibility of biomedical researchers and drug agencies.” Safety and effectiveness are thus not the subject of the Note, which in expressing its opinion about the “morality of use” therefore does not even express its opinion about the “morality of production” of these drugs.

2. Safety and effectiveness of the vaccines

The safety and effectiveness of individual vaccines is determined after a period of experimentation that normally lasts for several years. In this case, the health authorities have decided to carry out experimentation on the entire world population, as an exception to the usual practice of the scientific community, international standards, and the laws of individual nations. This means that the entire population finds itself in the condition of being susceptible to suffering the adverse effects of the vaccine, at their own risk, when normally experimentation is done on a voluntary basis and carried out on a limited number of subjects, who are paid to undergo it.

I think it is clear that this is an experimental drug that has not been approved, but only authorized for administration by the bodies in charge; just as I think it is evident that there are medical treatments without adverse side-effects, even though they have been systematically boycotted by the Health Institutions – WHO, CDC, EMA – and by mainstream media. Even if the Church should express a moral evaluation of the different treatments available – some of which are carried out with drugs produced with cell lines that originated in an aborted fetus, like the vaccines – it must be reiterated that there are effective treatments which cure patients and allow them to develop permanent natural immune defenses, something that the vaccines do not do. Furthermore, these treatments do not cause serious side effects, since the drugs that are used have been licensed for decades.

Other recently developed treatments are absolutely effective, inexpensive, and carry no danger for those who receive them: this is the case with the plasma treatment studied and employed with great success by the Italian doctor Giuseppe De Donno.

Treatment with hyper-immune plasma was strongly discouraged and boycotted by pharmaceutical companies and doctors financed by them, because it does not cost anything and renders the analogous therapy useless, which is made in laboratories with monoclonal cells at exorbitant costs.

International standards specify that an experimental drug cannot be authorized for distribution except in the absence of an effective alternative treatment: this is why drug agencies in the USA and Europe have prevented the use of hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, hyper-immune plasma, and other therapies with proven effectiveness. There is no need to remind You that all of these agencies, along with the WHO, are financed almost entirely by the pharmaceutical companies and by foundations tied to them, and that there is a very grave conflict of interest at the highest levels,[2] about which the media are culpably silent.[3] In expressing a moral evaluation of the vaccines, the Church cannot fail to take these elements into consideration, since they cause a manipulation of scientific information, on the basis of which the judgments about their moral liceity by ecclesiastical Authority have been formulated.

3. The experimental drugs are not vaccines in the proper sense

The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, while not expressing its opinion on the effectiveness and safety of the so-called vaccines, nevertheless defines them as “vaccines,” taking for granted that they actually give immunity and protect people from active and passive contagion. This element is disavowed by the declarations coming from all of the world’s health authorities and from the WHO, according to which vaccinated people can become infected and infect others more seriously than those who are not vaccinated and find that their immune defenses are drastically reduced if not even completely destroyed.

A recent study confirms that the gene serum can cause forms of acquired immuno-deficiency in those who receive it. Therefore, the drugs that are called “vaccines” do not fall within the official definition of a vaccine to which the CDF’s Note presumably refers. In fact a “vaccine” is defined as a medicinal preparation aimed at inducing the production of protective antibodies by the organism, conferring specific resistance against a specific infectious disease (viral, bacterial, protozoal). This definition was recently changed by the WHO, because otherwise it would not have been able to include anti-Covid drugs, which do not induce the production of protective antibodies and do not confer a specific resistance against the SarsCoV-2 infectious disease.

Furthermore, while mRNA serums are dangerous because of the implications they have at the genetic level, the Astra Zeneca serum may be even more harmful, as recent studies show.[6]

4. Proportionality between the costs and benefits of the vaccines

Limiting itself to an evaluation only of the morality of the use of the vaccines, the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith does not take into account the proportionality between the presumed benefits of the gene serum and the short-term and long-term adverse side effects.

Worldwide, the number of deaths and grave pathologies following vaccination is increasing exponentially:[7] in only nine months these vaccines have caused more deaths than all vaccines in the last thirty years.[8] Not only this: in many nations – such as Israel for example[9] – the number of deaths after vaccination is now greater than the number of deaths from Covid.[10]

Having established that the drugs sold as vaccines do not give any significant benefit and on the contrary may cause a very high percentage of deaths or grave pathologies[11] even in subjects for whom Covid does not represent a threat,[12] I do not think that we can conclude that there is any proportionality between the potential damages and the potential benefits.

This means therefore that there is a grave moral obligation to refuse inoculation as a possible and proximate cause of permanent damages[13] or death. In the absence of benefits, there is therefore no need to expose oneself to the risks of its administration, but on the contrary there is a duty to refuse it categorically.

5. New data on the presence of aborted fetal cell lines

Revelations from Pfizer executives have recently been released showing that the mRNA gene serums contain aborted fetal material not only for the production of the original vaccine, but also for its replication and production on a vast scale, and nothing suggests that other pharmaceutical companies are an exception. Bishop Joseph Strickland[15] has also expressed himself in this regard, inviting the faithful to “say no. I’m not going to do it just because you mandate it, in that, who knows what next crazy thing will come up.” This makes the use of these drugs absolutely immoral, just as it is immoral and unacceptable to use drugs that use orphaned children for experimentation.[16]

6. Side Effects on pregnant mothers and nursing children

Another aspect to consider is the concrete danger of grave side effects on pregnant mothers and even more serious ones on newborn children: in the United States there have been 675 miscarriages in vaccinated mothers and in the United Kingdom 521 nursing infants have died.[17] We should remember that for the so-called vaccines against Covid active vigilance was not put into effect, but only passive vigilance, which requires patients to report adverse cases themselves; this means that the data on adverse effects should be multiplied at least ten times.

7. Components of the vaccines

I would like to point out to You that the components of the gene serums are still concealed as trade secrets, even if there are already multiple studies that have analyzed the content of the vaccines;[18] it is therefore not yet possible to completely evaluate the other critical elements and their long-term impacts, because the experimentation on the world population will end only in 2023/2025, and it is not known what the effects of the newly adopted technology are at the genetic level.[19] The presence of graphene in the doses that have been administered, reported by numerous laboratories that have analyzed its content,[20] suggests that the forced use of so-called vaccines – together with the systematic boycott of existing treatments of proven effectiveness – serves the purpose of contact-tracing all vaccinated human beings throughout the world, who will be or already are connected to the Internet of Things[22] by means of a quantum link of pulsed microwave frequencies of 2.4 GHz or higher from cell towers and satellites.[23] As proof that this information is not the fruit of the fantasies of some conspiracy theorist, You should know that the European Union has chosen two projects dedicated to technological innovation as the winners of a competition: “The Human Brain” and “Graphene.” These two projects will receive one billion euro each in funding over the next ten years.[24]

I trust that Your Excellency, Archbishop Gomez, will take into serious consideration these observations of mine – which I have taken care to thoroughly verify with highly qualified Catholic doctors[25] – together with your brothers of the US Bishops’ Conference gathered in plenary Assembly from November 15 to 18, 2021 in Baltimore, so that the official position of the Catholic Church in the United States on the so-called vaccines will be revised and updated. Likewise, I ask Your Eminence, Cardinal Ladaria, to proceed as soon as possible to the revision of the Note of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith on the morality of certain anti-Covid-19 vaccines.

I realize that it may be extremely unpopular to take a position against the so-called vaccines, but as Shepherds of the flock of the Lord we have the duty to denounce the horrible crime that is being carried out, whose goal is to create billions of chronically ill people and to exterminate millions and millions of people, based on the infernal ideology of the “Great Reset” formulated by the President of the World Economic ForumKlaus Schwab and endorsed by institutions and organizations around the world.[26]

The silence of so many Cardinals and Bishops, along with the inconceivable promotion of the vaccination campaign by the Holy See, represents a form of unprecedented complicity that cannot continue any longer. It is necessary to denounce this scandal, this crime against humanity, this satanic action against God.

With every passing day, thousands of people are dying or are being affected in their health by the illusion that the so-called vaccines guarantee a solution to the pandemic emergency. The Catholic Church has the duty before God and all of humanity to denounce this tremendous and horrible crime with the utmost firmness, giving clear directions and taking a stand against those who, in the name of a pseudo-science subservient to the interests of the pharmaceutical companies and the globalist elite, have only intentions of death. How Joe Biden, who also defines himself as “Catholic,” could impose vaccination on 28 million children aged 5 to 11,[27] is absolutely inconceivable, if only for the fact that there is practically zero risk of them developing the SARS-CoV-2 disease. The Holy See and the Bishops’ Conferences have the duty to express a firm condemnation in this regard, and also in relation to the very serious side effects that can result for children who are inoculated with the experimental gene serum.[28]

It is equally imperative that there be an intervention by the US Bishops’ Conference aimed at promoting the religious exemption and immediately revoking the bans imposed in this regard by many Ordinaries on their priests. Similarly, all vaccination requirements for seminarians and candidates of religious communities must be revoked. Instead, clear directives should be given about the dangers connected to the administration of the vaccine and its grave moral implications.

I am certain that You will want to consider the particular gravity of this subject, the urgency of an intervention that is enlightened by and faithful to the teaching of the Gospel, as well as the salus animarum that the Pastors of the Church must promote and defend.

In Christo Rege,

+ Carlo Maria Viganò, Archbishop
    Former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America

=== ===
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th November 2021 at 03:06.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (6th November 2021), Eva2 (6th November 2021), Ewan (18th November 2021), gord (6th November 2021), Harmony (6th November 2021), Pam (6th November 2021), Peace in Oz (6th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #629
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks to paulcraigroberts.org for the following link:

Maintaining high Vitamin D3 levels is an important way of avoiding or minimizing the harm from Covid, and I suspect from some of the harms caused by the Vaccines.

Vitamin D3 significantly increases ones resistance to a variety of diseases, not just covid.

This article doesn't mention Vitamin K2, which from other readings I've done, plays an important and complimentary role in calcium metabolism. This article does briefly mention a risk of over-calcification, the avoidance of which is exactly what I why I also take K2, with my D3. I won't distract from this fine D3 article with more comments on K2. The interested reader might want to research Vitamin K2 (and Weston Price) as well.

This article also doesn't mention that one can get an inexpensive test for Vitamin D3 blood levels, which involves taking a half dozen finger prick drops of blood put on a card to mail back in. See for example https://www.lifeextension.com/search#q=vitamin d3 blood test.

This article is over 4000 words long and well formatted, better than I can do here, so I recommend the dear reader follow the above link to learn more.

Here's the (annotated) headings, with a couple of text excerpts:
    • Introduction:
      With more than a decade-long head start, one would have thought vitamin D would have cured cancer by now, if not Covid-19. There are over 10,000 reports about vitamin D supplementation published in the past 10 years, posted at the National Library of Medicine.

But all is not rosy in vitamin-D Land. Speaking out of two sides of their mouths, researchers say vitamin D does/doesn’t work; say over a billion people on earth are vitamin D deficient, but also say they the public is wasting money on sunshine pills.

Which is it? A wonder cure, or the biggest disappoint in nutritional medicine?

The answer is, it will be what modern medicine chooses it to be, because the delivery of medicine today is on the medical industry’s terms, not determined by public needs or demands.

Like mafia, the medical industry has to get a cut of the pie, or it will malign and disqualify whatever threatens its income. As a dietary supplement, the public’s direct access to vitamin D without doctoring is a problem for modern medicine because of vitamin D’s broad ability to quell many diseases. The biggest confounding factor in vitamin D science is the medical profession itself.
    • When did the vitamin D revolution begin? (research back to 1980)
    • The essential role of Vitamin D (it has many essential roles in the body)
    • Safe upper limit dosing (massively more than usually taken, stored in liver for months)
    • The costs (cheap)
    • How much supplemental vitamin D are Americans taking? (a fraction of a percent to a few percent take much of it)
    • Typical blood concentrations by dose (very few of us take enough to reach optimum blood levels)
    • What percentage of US population is D-deficient? (most of us, and all of us in norther winters unless we supplement)
    • Why not food fortification? (It's not nearly adequate)
    • Provision of vitamin D from the diet is insignificant (Summer midday sunshine or supplements are needed)
    • Public health recommendations way too low; more profits for Big Med from all the disease that results.
    • Understanding vitamin D metabolism
    • Plethora of vitamin D studies with declaration of pandemic (Studies show effect against covid)
    • Vitamin D studies fizzled (but Big Med fights back with negative studies)
    • Why Big Med studies failed (Need more: obesity, kidney disease, alcoholism, autoimmune hypothyroidism. and zinc deficiency)
    • More than meets the eyes
    • What is the bottom-line delivery of vitamin D to our body?
    • Zero mortality! (blood levels over 50 ng/ml appear to protect against covid)
    • Foot dragging (calcitriol or other vitamin D analogues, cancer treatment, and Big Pharma delays)
      [*]Zinc: how to convert vitamin D to its active form (Zinc needed to digest Vitamin D, and Selenium needed to digest zinc)
    • Bottom line
      Well, there you have it. Theoretically vitamin D supplementation could have brought the Covid-19 death rate to zero. And who knows how many cases of cancer would have been altogether prevented or treated to effect a cure (there being no sure-cures for cancer in the last 50 years of cancer research).
    • Daily dosing
    • Take home advice
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th November 2021 at 06:58.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (17th November 2021), Bill Ryan (17th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (29th December 2021), DSKlausler (18th November 2021), Ewan (18th November 2021), gord (17th November 2021), Gwin Ru (17th November 2021), Harmony (17th November 2021), Pam (17th November 2021), Reinhard (17th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th November 2021), wondering (17th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #630
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

This is the original study that Dr. Mercola was referring to in his nebulizing hydrogen peroxide video, which has been scrubbed by the main stream internet police. https://cohlife.org/wp-content/uploa...Infections.pdf

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th November 2021 at 22:56. Reason: embedded the PDF
    Blessings,
    Yiola

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2021), Brigantia (23rd November 2021), Dennis Leahy (29th December 2021), Ewan (18th November 2021), gord (18th November 2021), Gwin Ru (17th November 2021), Pam (18th November 2021), ronny (23rd November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (18th November 2021), wondering (18th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #631
    United States Avalon Member DSKlausler's Avatar
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    .The interested reader might want to research Vitamin K2 (and Weston Price) as well.
    I have, agree, and partake.
    Anything is possible with the proper training.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2021), Brigantia (23rd November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), gord (18th November 2021), Gwin Ru (18th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), Pam (20th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (18th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #632
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 times in 2,398 posts

I'm posting this video not because of its content but because of the replies. All 43,514 of them. They are almost all aligned in not swallowing the bull and encouraging questioning the narrative, being naturally healthy etc.

That seems quite encouraging to me.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd November 2021), Brigantia (23rd November 2021), gord (23rd November 2021), Gwin Ru (20th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), mountain_jim (30th November 2021), Pam (20th November 2021), Reinhard (24th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #633
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dr Steven Gundry (the one in the April 2020 video posted just above) has been busy.

He has developed a test for increased risk of acute heart attacks due to Acute Coronary Syndrome.

His test shows that Covid-19 RNA vaccines increase the 5-year risk of attacks from 11% to 25%!

This could be a valuable result, both in demonstrating that these "vaccines" increase heart attack risk, and in identifying patients at greater risk.

The abstract to this report is published in the recent November 16, 2021 - Volume 144, Issue Suppl_1 edition of CIRCULATION, which presents "Abstracts From the American Heart Association's 2021 Scientific Sessions"

There is introduction to this work at
    I don't see to have access to the entire study, but I can access it's Abstract at
    Here is what the Abstract states:
    Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning

by Steven R Gundry, Originally published 8 Nov 2021

Our group has been using the PLUS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS).

The score is based on changes from the norm of multiple protein biomarkers including IL-16, a proinflammatory cytokine, soluble Fas, an inducer of apoptosis, and Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)which serves as a marker for chemotaxis of T-cells into epithelium and cardiac tissue, among other markers. Elevation above the norm increases the PULS score, while decreases below the norm lowers the PULS score.The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years.

Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.This report summarizes those results.

A total of 566 pts, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot. Baseline IL-16 increased from 35=/-20 above the norm to 82 =/- 75 above the norm post-vac; sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46=/-24 above the norm post-vac; HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post-vac. These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk.

At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.
    Vernon Coleman presents this new result at https://brandnewtube.com/watch/final...DYSrjRIsT.html
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd November 2021 at 10:12.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (23rd November 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd November 2021), Brigantia (23rd November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2021), gord (23rd November 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), mountain_jim (30th November 2021), ronny (23rd November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th November 2021), wondering (23rd November 2021)

27. Link to Post #634
    Thanks

SOLUTIONS FOR HEALING FROM THE MRNA BIOWEAPON - SURAMIN, OZONE, CHLORINE DIOXIDE & MORE W/ DR. JOE N
    November 27th, 2021.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/N5wUBiAmCWtq

[QUOTE]08-15-2021
    Important Proven Solutions To Keep From Getting Sick Even If You Received The MRNA Shot
    Dr. Joe Nieusma’s Advice

First, do not get sick. It is very important to not trigger an auto immune response which could turn your immune system against itself creating a serious life-threatening situation.

How to Keep from Getting Sick.

Do the work to have a healthy body: Rest, hydration, nutrition, and exercise (many options, look for clean bioavailable food sources)
    Understand your nutritional deficiencies and build your immune system
    Great option: Dr. Glidden, HD has a self service database low cost membership to help determine deficiencies for over 90 ailments at ControlYourHealth.care
    Since our food and soils are depleted of rich nutrients, you must look for highly absorbable vitamin and mineral supplements. Option: ControlYourHealth.care
    Get off cocktails of pharmaceutical drugs that destroy your immune system. Options: Dr. Joe for Hope program
    Must maintain high normal levels of vitamin D (Z-stack, supplements, etc..)
    Zinc – But it needs one of these mechanisms to get into the cell:
    Quercetin w/Vitamin C (over the counter Z-stack, supplements)
    Hydroxychloriquine (prescription from your doctor)
    Ivermectin (prescription from your doctor or a pet store – be sure to use proper dosage) – Be aware that long term usage of strong medications may cause other issues.
    Blackseed oil (news studies show it is also helps deliver zinc into the cell – yet to be determined if it is as strong as other mechanisms)
    Carbon 60 with specific guidelines:
    High quality, 99% without residues/solvents
    Preferable in Black seed oil that reverses some of the damage with the vaccine – Note: Black seed oil contains small amounts linoleic acid which, in high dosages can create toxicity issues and can be detrimental. The dosage in C60 recommended here is far below the amount that causes toxicity issues.
    Live longer labs (Learn more here) or your favorite supplier that meets these guidelines
    Increase your glutathione levels
    Glutathione levels decrease as you age. Take an options below to increase your glutathione levels up to that of a younger person.
    Glutathione is your body’s natural mechanism for removing heavy metals that do not belong in your including Graphene Oxide.
    Options
    Dimethylglycine (DMG) – Dr. Judy Mikovitz recommended
    Helps to restore balance of the immune system, building block for glutathione, Improves oxygen utilization, enhances immune response, Aids cardiovascular function, antioxidant, anti inflammatory, aids detoxification, improves liver function. supports good neurological function, anticancer (optional source – note: we do not endorse any one source)
    N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) (optional source – note: we do not endorse any one source)
    Chlorine Dioxide
    Swiss Dr. Kalcker completed phase 3 trials proving effectiveness – use his formula
    Not legal in the United States even though the US government knows it works. People can use creative ways to get it
    Most countries it is legal and in a few it’s the standard way of dealing with viruses/illness
    Chlorine dioxide is approved for purification of drinking water in the USA and TwinOxide is an ultrapure form of chlorine dioxide – Learn more
    Optional supplement that has been discussed in the independent media is Suramin. Note that if you are using above remedies, this is unnecessary.
    Antiparasitic from early in twentieth century
    Inhibits reverse transcriptase (tool of viral replication), Inhibits binding at certain receptors, cancer therapy for prostate and bladder,Inhibits binding of many cellular growth factors

If you are on a budge,t below are the most important items on this list to follow in this order:

Number one on this list cannot be skipped and it is the most important on the list (also including high levels of Vitamin D).
    Chlorine Dioxide in Twin Oxide form will provide you the most protection for the least amount of money. Learn more here.
    Carbon 60 in Blackseed oil to remove free radicals and inflammation. C60 is significantly better at this function than the next best solution available. Learn more here
    Increase your Glutathione levels: Dimethylglycine (DMG)

What to do if you get sick

If you suspect you are sick from a virus or bacteria, double down on the above protocols.
    If you suspect you are sick due to spike proteins from the mRNA jab, double down on
    C60 with Blackseed oil & curcumin
    Chlorine Dioxide (Twin Oxide)
    Note: Dr. Andreas Kalcker, a researcher of chlorine dioxide for over 20 years, has verified on his website www.forbiddenhealth.com, that the spike protein is eliminated by chlorine dioxide. The protein is broken down by oxidation when in contact with chlorine dioxide. By eliminating the spike protein, the subsequent inflammation reaction will also be reduced.

If you are sick despite the above protocols, contact a doctor that knows how to deal with vaccine damage or with COVID. Do not go to just any doctor or hospital.

Reversing mRNA Cell Damage (cell rejuvenation)

C60 with Blackseed oil & curcumin
    Use an effective fasting protocol (each person’s body will vary – likely at least 16 hours daily up to 3 days to trigger cell rejuvenation)
    Ozone Therapy
    Great option for neutralizing spike proteins and removing blood clots – promising results
    Note: promising new solutions will be added soon – working on adding them with sources, shows, and links. Unfortunately though, there likely will not be a solution coming out of the mainstream medical establishment. Those who want to fully recover will need to look for solutions from top scientists that will not be endorse by the AMA, CDC, or any government institution (at least for now).

Also, be aware that the mRNA treatment has been proven to cause lymphadenopathy, appendicitis, Herpes Zoster infection, acute CNS Demyelination, Functional Neurological Disorder (FND), Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE), Guillain-Barre Syndrome autoimmune paralysis, Bell’s Palsy, Heart Issues, Blood clots and Blood disorders, Graves disease autoimmune disorder, Pregnancy complications including miscarriages, and more..

If you have any of these adverse reactions, you must see a qualified doctor. You should also use the protocols above for reversing the mRNA cell damage. While the damage has already been done to your body, these protocols may help your body heal.

Remember that the goal is to get in front of the issues. If you can stop the problems BEFORE they occur, you have a much better chance for returning to full health and for survival.

See latest show with Dr. Nieusma describing these recommendations – New show coming soon with discussion about the additions and changes to this document.

Other important resources:

Dr. Zelenko’s September 2021 report: THE VACCINE DEATH REPORT

Notice of liability from doctors & scientists to the EMA and the Members of the European Parliament

Class action lawsuit: America’s Frontline Doctors vs the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services

Please share this link and help to save as many lives as we can[QUOTE]

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), Ewan (27th November 2021), Gwin Ru (27th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), meat suit (27th November 2021), mountain_jim (30th November 2021), Pam (27th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #635
    Thanks

I heard a story about Benadryl "stopping covid symptoms" and found an article.

Quote Identification of antiviral antihistamines for COVID-19 repurposing
    Leah R. Reznikov,a,∗∗,1 Michael H. Norris,b,1 Rohit Vashisht,c Andrew P. Bluhm,b Danmeng Li,d Yan-Shin J. Liao,a Ashley Brown,e Atul J. Butte,c and David A. Ostrovd,∗
    Published online 2020 Dec 3

5. Conclusion
    We found that usage of select antihistamines, including diphenhydramine, hydroxyzine, and azelastine, was associated with reduced incidence of SARS-CoV-2 positivity in a large population. These three drugs exhibited direct antiviral activity in vitro. Randomized placebo controlled clinical trials will be required to determine if specific antihistamines have beneficial effects for prevention or treatment of COVID-19.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), Gwin Ru (29th November 2021), Harmony (29th November 2021), mountain_jim (30th November 2021), Pam (29th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th November 2021), Sunny (29th November 2021), wondering (3rd December 2021)

31. Link to Post #636
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Leah R. Reznikov,a,∗∗,1 Michael H. Norris,b,1 Rohit Vashisht,c Andrew P. Bluhm,b Danmeng Li,d Yan-Shin J. Liao,a Ashley Brown,e Atul J. Butte,c and David A. Ostrovd,∗

5. Conclusion
    We found that usage of select antihistamines, including diphenhydramine, hydroxyzine, and azelastine, was associated with reduced incidence of SARS-CoV-2 positivity in a large population. These three drugs exhibited direct antiviral activity in vitro. Randomized placebo controlled clinical trials will be required to determine if specific antihistamines have beneficial effects for prevention or treatment of COVID-19.
    Very interesting, I did not understand that Benadryl and associated antihistimines bind the ace 2 receptor sites. It is definitely cheap and easy to get in the US.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), Delight (29th November 2021), Gwin Ru (29th November 2021), Harmony (30th November 2021), mountain_jim (30th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th November 2021), wondering (3rd December 2021)

33. Link to Post #637
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Solutions for Healing from the mRNA BioWeapon - Suramin, Ozone, Chlorine Dioxide & more w/ Dr. Joe N 50:41
    First published at 03:01 UTC on November 27th, 2021.

Sarah Westall - Business Game Changers
    Sarah Westall - Business Game Changers Radio

Solutions to keep from getting sick and to reverse mRNA damage - Dr. Joe Nieusma: https://sarahwestall.com/important-p...the-mrna-shot/

Dr. Joe Nieusma returns to the program to discuss very important proven methods to keep from getting sick, reversing cell damage from the mRNA shot, neutralizing and removing spike proteins, detoxing graphene oxide, and more. We can survive this bioweapon attack and fight back against the worst tyranny ever subjected onto humanity. Learn more about Dr. Joe Nieusma at https://SuperiorToxicology.com

Disclaimer:
    "As a journalist, I report what significant newsmakers are claiming. I do not have the resources or time to fully investigate all claims. Stories and people interviewed are selected based on relevance, listener requests, and by suggestions of those I highly respect. It is the responsibility of each viewer to evaluate the facts presented and then research each story further.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), Delight (29th November 2021), Harmony (30th November 2021), mountain_jim (30th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th November 2021), wondering (3rd December 2021)

35. Link to Post #638
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,856 times in 2,592 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)

5. Conclusion
    Very interesting, I did not understand that Benadryl and associated antihistimines bind the ace 2 receptor sites. It is definitely cheap and easy to get in the US.
    Just a personal anecdote here, but last Feb., when I had suspected covid, I broke out in a chicken-pox-like rash that was torturously itchy. It really looked like I had chicken-pox all over, and no, not like shingles at all, but pox. I couldn't seem to shake it and they stayed itchy/crusty no matter what I rubbed on or soaked in. I tried Benedryl, with no relief. Then, a friend suggested Loratadine (also sold over-the-counter) and in desperation, I tried that. To my great surprise, the symptoms started quelling really quickly - after only 1 or 2 pills.

This led me to searching "skin reactions and covid" and also "loratadine and covid" and sure enough, several results along this line do come up. Naturally, I added a box of this to my medicine cabinet in case I encounter that horrendous itch-pox again!

Oddly enough, the friend that recommended Loratadine over Benedryl had a mysterious allergic reaction about 3 years ago. It was a bad anaphylactic shock thing, where her throat was closing up. The hospital came up with "alpha gal allergy", which is some new allergy to red meat caused by ticks. (?) She said that Loratadine was the only thing that worked, and was given that at the ER. (Another strange line of investigation)
    But research does come up when I search "alpha gal and covid", like this link:
    https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jmv.27022
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

avid (30th November 2021), Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), Delight (29th November 2021), Gwin Ru (29th November 2021), Harmony (30th November 2021), mountain_jim (30th November 2021), Sunny (30th November 2021)

37. Link to Post #639
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

FDA NOT APPROVED - Episode 1 - MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution) - 11/29/21 1:09:51
    Video at: https://www.unitednetwork.news/conte...lution)-112921
    Discover Jim Humble and MMS, the inexpensive cure-all the FDA tried hard to suppress. The premiere episode of UNN Original Series FDA Not Approved destroys the fabricated lie of “The Bleach Cure,” and uncovers a potent remedy for what may be the true cause of all diseases.

Source files and research can be found at:
    https://www.fdanotapproved.com
    ... there's a man with his famous hat appearing in a segment...
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 30th November 2021 at 10:58.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (30th November 2021), Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), Harmony (30th November 2021), mountain_jim (30th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2021), Tintin (30th November 2021), wondering (3rd December 2021)

39. Link to Post #640
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... from Clif High:
    SciFi World
    Communicating with Ken Swartz about the news about it being graphene HYDRoxide being put into the vaxx...this is a key understanding as C60 is SO powerful at removing hydroxides from the body. So it appears that this may be the mechanism that is making C60 effective in flushing some of the contaminants from the body after the vaxx.
    4.1K views Clif High, 06:30

Related:
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 30th November 2021 at 16:00.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (30th November 2021), Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2021), Sunny (30th November 2021), wondering (3rd December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst 1 22 32 37 LastLast