Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 12 37 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Treatment and Prevention

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Default Re: Covid-19 Treatment and Prevention

Quote Posted by rainsong (here)
    If you're interested in more herbal stuff, I recommend one or both of these:
    Alchemy of Herbs: Transform Everyday Ingredients into Foods and Remedies That Heal by Rosalee De La Foret
    and
    The Herbal Kitchen: Bring Lasting Health to You and Your Family with 50 Easy-To-Find Common Herbs and Over 250 Recipes by Kami McBride

Both of these authors are highly respected herbalists here in the U.S. Their websites have a lot of info on them, too.
    The "Alchemy of Herbs: Transform Everyday Ingredients into Foods and Remedies That Heal" can be downloaded here.

The "The Herbal Kitchen: Bring Lasting Health to You and Your Family with 50 Easy-To-Find Common Herbs and Over 250 Recipes" can be downloaded from here. In the 2nd link, there is an option to download the PDF version if you register a free account at the site.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

4evrneo (30th January 2020), Alecs (30th January 2020), Ben (30th January 2020), Bill Ryan (30th January 2020), Craig (30th January 2020), CurEus (1st February 2020), DeeMetrios (9th February 2020), EFO (30th January 2020), Hym (6th March 2020), Pam (30th January 2020), Reinhard (30th January 2020), Sadieblue (30th January 2020), Stephanie (31st January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2020), Tintin (30th January 2020), toppy (13th March 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

My grandmother made the cup of tea called the hot totty . Hot water, honey, lemon, tea, shot of whiskey or brandy, and I add a splash of apple cider vinegar and dash of cayenne pepper. Drink as hot as you can .

Another drink is a soda pop called vernors. It is from Detroit but is now being shipped to other states . You heat that up like tea and to drink that with the carbonation

Finally Vicks vapor rub. Boil some in water and breathe this is, at night put some under your nose,rub it on your chest and neck and rub on the bottom of your feet. It will soak in overnight. This stuff will help you breathe .
    Last edited by pyrangello; 30th January 2020 at 05:40.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Ben (30th January 2020), Bill Ryan (30th January 2020), Craig (30th January 2020), Dick (30th January 2020), EFO (30th January 2020), Matthew (28th March 2020), Michi (30th January 2020), muxfolder (22nd March 2020), Pam (30th January 2020), Reinhard (30th January 2020), Sadieblue (30th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th January 2020), Stephanie (31st January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2020), Sunny (30th January 2020), Tintin (30th January 2020), toppy (13th March 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020), WhiteFeather (5th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny (here)
    Bringing this historical experience up to date, three large modern studies have tested Oscillococcinum, a popular homeopathic medicine from France in the treatment of the flu, and found this medicine to be clinically effective.17,18 One of these studies showed that 70 percent more people who took this homeopathic medicine were healed from the flu within 48 hours than those given a placebo.19
    Yes, Oscillococcinum is the #1 remedy that has kept the flu away from me.

There are two ways/times to take Oscillococcinum:
    1. Take is preventatively, like a "vaccine". I usually take is once or twice during flu season. Some people take in monthly or weekly. My twice a year has kept me flu free for over two decades. If you are a coffee drinker, this will not work, as coffee (caffeinated or not) anti-dotes many homeopathic remedies.
    2. Take is when you first come down with the flu, when you feel the symptoms of the flu taking hold of you. If you've had the flu for 24 hours or more, Oscillococcinum probably will not be helpful.

A few more tips on taking Oscillococcinum:
    • You want to take it while your mouth is in it's "natural" state. Wait 15 minutes after eating, chewing or drinking, or wait 60 minutes after tooth brushing or after you've had other strong and flavored substances in your mouth.
    • Oscillococcinum is packaged in little containers which they define as "1 dose". You really don't need to take the whole container. There are hundreds of little pellets in each dose, all a fraction of a millimeter in diameter. As long as say 10 hit your mouth, you've had a dose that will do the trick. Taking the whole container/"dose" will be no more or less powerful.

It is amazing how homeopathic remedies are considered woo-woo pseudoscience, yet in the last 10 years almost every pharmacy in the U.S.A. now carries Oscillococcinum.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

4evrneo (30th January 2020), Ben (30th January 2020), Bill Ryan (30th January 2020), Dick (30th January 2020), edina (8th February 2020), EFO (30th January 2020), George (3rd February 2020), Pam (30th January 2020), Paprika (26th February 2020), Reinhard (30th January 2020), Sadieblue (30th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th January 2020), Stephanie (31st January 2020), Sunny (30th January 2020), Tintin (30th January 2020), toppy (13th March 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020), WhiteFeather (5th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 184 posts

Quote Posted by angelfire (here)
    I was in touch with my Homeopath today and she has confirmed that Gelsemium in a 200c potency should be taken as often as needed, IF one contracts the virus. Homeopathy has worked many apparent miracles for me, my family and pets.
    Gelsemium was widely used in the 1918 flu. It is for "flu with prostration" -- i.e., if you are too sick to stand up -- which would be most people, I guess -- gelsemium sounds like a winner.

But just to throw this out there -- most homeopathic remedies will treat a wide range of conditions. For instance, arnica, which many people have at home for sprains and falls, is also a flu remedy.

If you have homeopathic remedies around the house, and you want to know if they would be useful for a particular illness, you can go to abchomeopathy.com and put the name of your remedy into their search engine. It will give you a list of all the things that remedy can treat. https://abchomeopathy.com/

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

Ben (30th January 2020), Bill Ryan (30th January 2020), EFO (30th January 2020), onevoice (30th January 2020), Pam (30th January 2020), Reinhard (30th January 2020), Sadieblue (30th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th January 2020), Stephanie (31st January 2020), Tintin (30th January 2020), toppy (13th March 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020), WhiteFeather (5th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    Smoke tabs.

Drink beer.
    It might sound weird, but beer and weed seem to be very anti-viral. Worked with a guy that drank about a 6 pack of beer an evening "religiously". Had almost perfect work attendance over several years ... never even got a cold. Not recommended ... just an anecdote. (everything in moderation)
    Whoa there........ I better clarify my "smoke tabs, drink beer" stance.

"Tabs" is Northern (UK) slang for cigarettes, specifically rolling tobacco. And beer, well, that's beer!

But.......

I better come-clean. I'm more-or-less T-Total. I don't enjoy the feeling of alcohol or weed...... Just my personal view, quite happy for others to indulge.

So my statement of "smoke tabs, drink beer" was.................... Just for................... Effect.

Bah.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Ben (30th January 2020), Bill Ryan (30th January 2020), EFO (30th January 2020), Matthew (28th March 2020), Pam (30th January 2020), Reinhard (30th January 2020), Sadieblue (30th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th January 2020), Stephanie (31st January 2020), Tintin (30th January 2020), WhiteFeather (5th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Quote Posted by rainsong (here)
    If you're interested in more herbal stuff, I recommend one or both of these:
    Alchemy of Herbs: Transform Everyday Ingredients into Foods and Remedies That Heal by Rosalee De La Foret
    Thanks for this. I've been looking for a book like this for quite some time now.
    Here's the book.... download available for 7 days.

12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (30th January 2020), Ben (30th January 2020), Czarek (31st January 2020), EFO (30th January 2020), George (30th January 2020), Olam (30th January 2020), Pam (30th January 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (30th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th January 2020), section9 (31st January 2020), Sophocles (30th January 2020), Stephanie (31st January 2020), Strat (30th January 2020), Tintin (30th January 2020), toppy (13th March 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020), WhiteFeather (5th January 2022), Yoda (30th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    There was a really interesting caller to Infowars about half an hour ago. He cited research with mice, in which they were each given a drop of iodine on their noses, and then surrounded with the flu virus. None of the mice became infected.

The caller says that he now does the same: drops iodine in his nostrils whenever there's a risk of picking something up from others. He's never come down with a thing.
    Following Dr. Humphries example of sniffing vit. C and it hurt like h...ll,I'll try also iodine and see what's happening?!?!?!
    I've DONE it!

Don't try this if you are pain sensitive!!!

I took a good hot bath,I wash inside the nostrils with water and home made soap then clean them again.

I dripped carefully one drop on each nostril.
    After 2-3 seconds the burning begin together with strong sensation of sneezing and an avalanche of liquid.I blow my nose easily making the big mistake:the burning sensation became more pronounced.So don't blow your nose,just wipe it.

The burning sensation last for about 15 minutes and liquid flowing has stopped.That's all.

I will try again other time.

Iodine concentration used was 2%.

Thank you Mr. Ryan!
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Antagenet (6th March 2020), Ben (30th January 2020), Bill Ryan (30th January 2020), enigma3 (3rd September 2021), Olam (31st January 2020), Pam (30th January 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (30th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th January 2020), Stephanie (31st January 2020), Tintin (30th January 2020), toppy (13th March 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020), WhiteFeather (5th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

For those that live in colder areas where they are staying in heated homes a humidifier works wonders at keeping the nasal passages and lungs moist. If a humidifier is unavailable using a saline nasal spray (without preservatives) is an inexpensive and easy way to do this although not quite as effective.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ben (30th January 2020), Bill Ryan (30th January 2020), EFO (30th January 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (30th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th January 2020), Stephanie (31st January 2020), Tintin (30th January 2020), toppy (13th March 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020), WhiteFeather (5th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,595 times in 5,412 posts

Moderator note from Tintin: Avalon member angelfire thought it would be a good idea to include this post from Ron Mauer here, and I agree, it is a good idea, so, here it is, below. I'm also adding links that weren't on the original posting. Thank you again Ron and angelfire

[Copied from Jim Humble's newsletter].

Original post from The Wuhan Coronavirus thread: Post #101

A Word on Coronavirus

Hello,

Some of you have written asking for my thoughts on the latest coronavirus which is making headlines these days.

To start, here is one definition of coronavirus:
    Coronaviruses are types of viruses that typically affect the respiratory tract of mammals, including humans. They are associated with the common cold, pneumonia, and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and can also affect the gut.
    News agencies report that the recent outbreak of the coronavirus in Wuhan, China is rapidly evolving and reportedly (at the time of this writing), infections from the virus have now been found on other continents and several other countries in Asia have reported cases as well.

Signs of the virus are fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as coughing, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath—however, it has been reported that some carriers of this strain of coronavirus show no respiratory symptoms at all. This makes it extremely difficult to detect carriers of the virus, taking into account that health officials are looking for respiratory symptoms such as coughing, sneezing and breathing difficulties. Another report said some carriers have no fever and no coughing, but instead are exhibiting symptoms of diarrhea, vomiting and chest pains.

At the time of writing this, statistics vary according to the news as to how many confirmed cases there are worldwide, as well as deaths. It has been reported that China is moving to restrict travel and schools in Hong Kong and the mainland are postponing classes. Some say the situation is far worse than what is being reported, others suggest it is a hoax.

The purpose of this newsletter is not to analyze or speculate what is behind all of this, or try to project where it is all going. As most would agree, we live in very unique times—whether you believe this and other similar outbreaks are part of a great conspiracy, or signs of the times according to Biblical predictions, or whatever other reason—I would like to say, it’s a good time to have some MMS on hand and educate yourself in its use.

MMS (sodium chlorite activated with a food grade acid which then produces chlorine dioxide) kills most of the diseases of mankind. I don't know for sure about the coronavirus at this time—but we know that MMS kills viruses as well as pathogens of all kinds and is an immune system builder. There is much anecdotal evidence that says MMS has proven very effective in eradicating viruses including Ebola, Swine Flu, TB, and other respiratory diseases. Chlorine dioxide was completely effective against Anthrax in 2001, and used by US Military for Ebola in 2014. It's been proven by the Red Cross in 2012 to eradicate malaria in just four hours, to name a few. I have been receiving feedback for over 22 years from people all around the world who have given testimony of how they recovered their health from a vast variety of disease, many life-threatening, with MMS. Therefore, I have every reason to believe it can be effective in stopping and preventing the current novel coronavirus going around today.

For more information and some important facts on MMS, as well as the history of MMS, go here:

- MMS (Chlorine Dioxide) – Some History

- Important Facts Regarding MMS

Again, I have reason to believe, MMS (chlorine dioxide), can be very effective in both preventing and eradicating the coronavirus. With the barrage of health issues in the world today, I would say, let MMS be your first line of defense. Why not be prepared for whatever may come your way? It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. The point is, we never know when an emergency or “outbreak” of some illness is going to happen. Weather it is a stroke, or a heart attack, an accident or this year’s epidemic. We need to be prepared ahead of time and not wait until it's too late. A great way to prepare is to educate yourself on MMS. The best way you can do this, in my opinion, is get the MMS Health Recovery Guidebook, available here: jhbooks.org This book is a clear and concise guide to all you need to know in order to recover health with MMS, as well as how to strengthen your immune system by staying overall toxin free. So get the Guidebook, study it, familiarize yourself with it and have MMS on hand.

Regarding the coronavirus, at this point in time if you have it, I would suggest trying MMS first as MMS has eradicated a wide range of maladies. In my own personal experience traveling around the world and helping people with many different diseases, I have to say there have been positive results at least 95% of the time. I would say those are pretty good odds. At this time MMS is being used by thousands and thousands of people in more than 185 countries.

Below are provisional steps one can take, a variation of my standard protocols and Health Recovery Plan, but something to try immediately in the case of coronavirus until you can get the MMS Health Recovery Guidebook. Here's my suggestion:

MMS must be activated drop for drop with the activator. Mix the drops in a clean dry glass, count 30 seconds so the drops can activate—they should turn amber color. After the 30 second count add 1/2 cup (4 ounces/120ml) of water, then immediately drink it down. (Do not leave this to sit for more than a few seconds, it must be taken immediately or it will begin to lose potency.) First, take six activated drops of MMS in 1/2 cup of water. Wait one hour, and then take six more activated drops in 1/2 cup of water. That may do it. You will know within two hours if it killed the disease by how you feel. What to do next depends upon how those first two doses made you feel. Follow these next directions carefully:

Step 1. If you feel better after taking the two 6-drop doses of MMS, reduce your intake to 3 activated drops in 1/2 cup of water every hour for eight hours a day, until completely well. You may want to continue this for up to 21 days to be sure you are free of disease and as an overall detoxification of the body. Always take the MMS within seconds of mixing up the dose. Any time you should feel worse when taking MMS, proceed with Step 2 below.

Step 2. Any time after taking MMS activated drops you feel worse, cut your intake by one half but do not stop hourly doses. If you still feel worse cut your intake by one half again, but continue with hourly doses. Feeling worse after taking the MMS drops such as showing signs of nausea, diarrhea or headache is actually a sign that you are ridding your body of toxins. It is called a Herxheimer reaction. It indicates you are killing the disease, but you are killing it too fast—the point is go slow enough so as not to make yourself unnecessarily uncomfortable.

These suggestions are only to get you started should you come down with a life threatening virus. You need the MMS Health Recovery Guidebook for complete instructions. There are more details and important things to know for getting well, such as do not take things that neutralize MMS such as coffee, tea, orange juice, milk, alcohol, things very high in antioxidants and so on, at the same time you take MMS doses. I wrote the Guidebook with all the details in mind, I simply cannot repeat it all here—so get the book. In the MMS Health Recovery Guidebook, I have outlined a Health Recovery Plan which gives full instructions and protocols on how to handle other illness and disease.

If you do not have coronavirus, but you think you have been exposed, you might want to take two 6-drop doses of MMS, an hour apart. I would then suggest doing the Starting Procedure, followed by Protocol 1000, as a preventative measure and as an overall detoxification of your body. And last, but not least, I recommend a daily maintenance dose of MMS for all. Full details of these protocols are found in the MMS Health Recovery Guidebook, available here: jhbooks.org

As mentioned above, educate yourself now—familiarize yourself with MMS today, don’t wait until you are in the middle of a crisis.

All the best and good fortune to you along the way,

Jim Humble

This is my disclaimer as it seems everyone must have a disclaimer now days: I have shared certain views and opinions in the above Newsletter. I would follow this information myself if I had need, but everybody has to take responsibility for their own health. I am not a doctor. I do not diagnose, prescribe, treat, or cure. I merely provide information (for educational purposes) based on my experience and the experience of others. I do not suggest anyone follow my advice without getting the advice of a qualified health professional, and then decide what you want to do about your own health. Again, each person must take responsibility for his/her own health. So, please do what you feel is best
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

18. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

4evrneo (30th January 2020), Ben (30th January 2020), Bill Ryan (30th January 2020), CurEus (1st February 2020), DeeMetrios (9th February 2020), Dick (30th January 2020), EFO (30th January 2020), George (3rd February 2020), Hym (6th March 2020), juliagulia55 (14th March 2020), Kryztian (30th January 2020), Pam (30th January 2020), Paprika (26th February 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (30th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th January 2020), spade (30th January 2020), Stephanie (31st January 2020), Sunny (31st January 2020), toppy (13th March 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020), Violet3 (14th March 2020), WhiteFeather (5th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Can Herbal Medicines Fight Wuhan Coronavirus?

A few highlights:
    Quote Red algae Griffithsin has also proven to be antiviral against HIV-1 (human immunodeficiency virus), HSV-2 (Herpes simplex virus), HCV (Hepatitis C) and the Ebola virus.

What do these viruses have in common? Along with nCoV-2019, they all have glycoprotein shells around them. According to doctors at the University of California at Davis:

"Griffithsin is a marine algal lectin that exhibits broad-spectrum antiviral activity by binding oligomannose glycans on viral envelope glycoproteins."

The researchers are discussing what is also called a mannose-binding lectin. Mannose-binding lectins have been shown to penetrate and break down the shells that surround this class of viruses - which includes nCoV-2019 virus.

The red algae extract above was found in the Griffithsia species of red algae. This is not the only species of red algae that contains mannose-binding lectins.
    Quote The researchers studied known plant lectins from 33 different plants in the laboratory, using infected cells. Of the 33 plants tested, 15 extracts inhibited replication of both coronaviruses. Those antiviral lectins were successful in inhibiting the replication of the viruses.

The 15 coronavirus-inhibiting plants were:

• Amaryllis (Hippeastrum hybrid)
    • Snowdrop (Galanthus nivalis)
    • Daffodil (Narcissus pseudonarcissus)
    • Red spider lily (Lycoris radiate)
    Leek (Allium porrum)
    • Ramsons (Allium ursinum)
    Taro (Colocasia esculenta)
    • Cymbidium orchid (Cymbidium hybrid)
    • Twayblade (Listera ovata)
    • Broad-leaved helleborine (Epipactis helleborine)
    • Tulip (Tulipa hybrid)
    • Black mulberry tree (Morus Nigra)
    • Tabacco plant (Nicotiana tabacum)
    Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica)
    The plants I bolded are commonly used as food and easy to incorporate into your diet!
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Antagenet (30th January 2020), Ben (30th January 2020), Bill Ryan (30th January 2020), EFO (30th January 2020), Franny (31st January 2020), Hym (6th March 2020), Kryztian (30th January 2020), Pam (30th January 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Rhydwyn (17th March 2020), Sadieblue (30th January 2020), Stephanie (31st January 2020), Tintin (30th January 2020), toppy (13th March 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020), WhiteFeather (5th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

And if Oscillococcinum it my #1 method for driving away the flu, Elderberry is my #2.

It comes in many forms, the simplest and easiest is tea. Every time I hear someone talking about flu and feel concerned I might get it (about 4 - 5 times every winter) I make myself a cup of this tea. You can take this as a preventative, or take is while you are having the flu.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 30th January 2020 at 16:10.

22. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

4evrneo (30th January 2020), Ben (30th January 2020), Bill Ryan (30th January 2020), CurEus (1st February 2020), DeeMetrios (9th February 2020), EFO (30th January 2020), George (3rd February 2020), Hym (6th March 2020), Pam (30th January 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (30th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th January 2020), Stephanie (31st January 2020), Sunny (31st January 2020), Tintin (30th January 2020), toppy (13th March 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020), WhiteFeather (5th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 233 posts

Turpentine (oil from the pine tree) is a very powerful remedy that's been used for treating all sorts of illnesses, by many peoples, for probably thousands of years.

It's properties include anti- oxidant, anti- fungal, anti-parasitic, anti- bacterial, anti-inflammatory and is cytotoxic to cancer cells.

I tried it a few years ago, and took a half teaspoon, poured onto a teaspoon of sugar, 5 days out of 7, for about 2 months. I didn't have anything particularly wrong with me, but wanted to see what effect it would have on me generally, as an all-round preventative.

I have to say I felt great, with lots of energy and mental clarity.

It seems to do a lot the same things as MMS, only it's incredibly cheap and easy to get hold of (good hardware shops will have it).

Make sure it's PURE turpentine GUM, as some turpentine brands contain toxic additives.

Here's a good article covering the history, medicinal uses, FDA approval, warnings etc.
    http://www.soul-guidance.com/health/turpentine.html

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Antagenet (31st January 2020), Bill Ryan (30th January 2020), DeeMetrios (9th February 2020), EFO (30th January 2020), George (3rd February 2020), Hym (6th March 2020), Pam (30th January 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (30th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th January 2020), Stephanie (31st January 2020), Sunny (31st January 2020), thepainterdoug (30th January 2020), Tintin (30th January 2020), toppy (13th March 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020), WhiteFeather (5th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Smoke tabs.

Drink beer.
    It might sound weird, but beer and weed seem to be very anti-viral. Worked with a guy that drank about a 6 pack of beer an evening "religiously". Had almost perfect work attendance over several years ... never even got a cold. Not recommended ... just an anecdote. (everything in moderation)
    Whoa there........ I better clarify my "smoke tabs, drink beer" stance.

"Tabs" is Northern (UK) slang for cigarettes, specifically rolling tobacco. And beer, well, that's beer!

But.......

I better come-clean. I'm more-or-less T-Total. I don't enjoy the feeling of alcohol or weed...... Just my personal view, quite happy for others to indulge.

So my statement of "smoke tabs, drink beer" was.................... Just for................... Effect.

Bah.
    Lol, well, I wasn't condoning alcoholism to combat the flu, nor was I condemning nor supporting you for thinking that I was thinking that this was the case . Mine were just added real life observations - that people who smoke cannabis and drink beer regularly, seem to not come down with colds and flus as often as people who do not.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ben (31st January 2020), Pam (30th January 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (30th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th January 2020), The Moss Trooper (30th January 2020), thepainterdoug (30th January 2020), toppy (13th March 2020), WhiteFeather (5th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

Corona Virus: What To Do --from Vaccine Impact News
    by David Brownstein, M.D.
    DrBrownstein.com
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/dr-br...es-what-to-do/

"I am sure you aware of the corona virus infection that is causing concern around the world. A January 24, 2020 study in The Lancet reported the latest statistics. (1) The fatality rate (so far) from the corona infection is approaching 15%. That is not good news.

There is a big HOWEVER here: This Lancet report is based on only 41 laboratory confirmed cases of the recent corona virus strain (2019-nCoV). Keep in mind, the 15% fatality rate is the percentage of hospitalized patients suffering with corona virus. There must be many more people who became ill with this corona virus and recovered uneventfully and therefore, did not seek care.

The symptoms of corona virus initially mimic the flu—fever, headache, cough, fatigue and muscle aches. The 41 patients admitted to the hospital all developed pneumonia.

Corona virus is nothing new. It has been with us for a long time. Corona virus can affect both animals and humans. It is important to keep in mind that most corona viral infections are mild. In the last two decades, there were two serious corona virus infections–severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV) and Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) which both had elevated death rates.

So, what can you do? Wearing a mask will not help protect you from becoming ill with any viral infection—corona virus included. I would check that off the list.

First, it is important to maintain optimal levels of nutrients, particularly vitamins A, C, and D.

Most people have suboptimal vitamin A and C levels. Both of these nutrients have antiviral abilities and are able to support the immune system when it is under viral attack.

If you are not ill, I suggest taking 3-5,000 mg/day of vitamin C. At the first sign of an illness, I would suggest taking 1,000 mg/hour until diarrhea develops, then back off for a time period.

For vitamin A, I suggest using 5,000 Units/day if you are not sick and 100,000 Units/day for four days at the first sign of an illness. Pregnant women cannot take these doses. (Note: Take vitamin A, not beta carotene.)

Also, vitamin D is very important for fighting infections. I suggest, at the onset of an illness, taking 50,000 IU of vitamin D3/day for four days.

Iodine is essential to not only fighting off an infection it is necessary for proper immune system functioning. There is no bacteria, virus, parasite or fungus that is known to be resistant to iodine.

As I have written in my book, Iodine: Why You Need It, Why You Can’t Live Without It, most of the population is low in iodine. If fact, iodine levels have fallen nearly 60% over the last 40 years.

The RDA for iodine is inadequate to supply enough iodine for all the bodily tissues. For the majority of my patients, I suggest taking 25 mg/day as a daily dose and more (sometimes 50-100 mg/day) at the first sign of an illness. Iodine can cause adverse effects and it is best used under the guidance of an iodine-knowledgeable doctor.

To prevent becoming ill and to avoid having a poorly responding immune system, it is vitally important to eat a healthy diet free of all sources of refined sugar. Refined sugar has been shown to negatively alter the functioning of the white blood cells for hours after ingestion.

Finally, it is important to maintain optimal hydration—drink water! Take your body weight in pounds, divide by two and the resultant number is the amount of water to drink per day in ounces. Dehydration ensures you will be much more likely to suffer serious problems from any infectious process.

Conventional medicine has little to offer to prevent or treat corona virus infections other than washing your hands–I agree with that one. It is time for you to take the initiative and learn what other therapies are out there. Your conventional doctor simply has no effective tools in his/her toolkit for this.

As for getting the flu shot? Fugetaboutit. It won’t help corona infections and there was a study which found an increased risk in non-influenza infections, including coronavirus, in those that received the trivalent flu vaccine. (2)

My last recommendation is to work with a holistic doctor who can give you nutrient IVs when you become ill. Vitamin C, hydrogen peroxide, and ozone IVs can help anyone suffering from an infection. At my office, The Center for Holistic Medicine, we have seen the positive results a holistic approach to combatting viruses can provide. To find a holistic doctor near you go to: www.icimed.com.

To All Our Health,
    ~DrB

Read the full article at DrBrownstein.com https://www.drbrownstein.com/corona-virus-what-to-do-2/

Comment on this article at HealthImpactNews.com.

See Also:

Vitamin C Protects Against Coronavirus: https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/vi...t-coronavirus/
    Did Bill Gates & World Economic Forum Predict Coronavirus Outbreak? Will There be an Internet Blackout to Control Information? https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/vi...t-coronavirus/
    References
    (1) https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...183-5/fulltext
    (2) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3404712/
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

4evrneo (30th January 2020), Antagenet (6th March 2020), Ben (31st January 2020), Bill Ryan (30th January 2020), DeeMetrios (9th February 2020), edina (8th February 2020), EFO (30th January 2020), Franny (31st January 2020), Michi (30th January 2020), onevoice (30th January 2020), Pam (30th January 2020), Paprika (26th February 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Rhydwyn (17th March 2020), Sadieblue (30th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th January 2020), Stephanie (31st January 2020), toppy (13th March 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020), Violet3 (14th March 2020), WhiteFeather (5th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Coronavirus: Self treatment recommendations for new virus that is shutting down entire cities

Coronavirus: Self treatment recommendations for new virus that is shutting down entire cities

Dr. Mark Sircus
    DrSircus
    Fri, 24 Jan 2020 00:00 UTC

The Headlines read: China Quarantines a City of 11 Million Over Deadly New Virus. Little is known about the new virus, making it more challenging for authorities to figure out the appropriate action to take, experts say. Unfortunately, they will not take appropriate action because they refuse to look at the fundamental weakness of all viruses, which can be easily and cheaply exploited.

People die of viruses all the time but the death rates can be sharply reduced if we pull the rug out from under them with rapid changes in pH and with heavy dosages of iodine, selenium and magnesium chloride. Modern medicine refuses to look at these basic medicines, which are commonly used in ICU departments that save lives everyday; refuses to entertain the idea that these same medicines could be perfect medicines to both prevent and treat this new viral disease.

Authorities do not know the incubation period which makes it difficult to know how to respond. But we do know the virus spreads easily and quickly. The province of Hubei, of which Wuhan is the capital and largest city, late Wednesday reported a total 444 confirmed cases, up from 270 announced the previous day.

Quote Comment: Since the writing of this article the number of confirmed cases is over 6,000.

The Chinese National Health Commission reported early Friday that there have been 25 deaths from and 830 cases of the coronavirus, a sharp increase. The death toll increased by more than a half-dozen in 24 hours, while the number of confirmed cases jumped by more than 200.

The media and medical system do not know how to respond except to create a panic. However, even worse infections are spreading but you will not read about them in the media.

There is a hushed panic playing out in hospitals around the world as a deadly fungus is spreading killing a lot of people. The fungus known as Candida Auris, kills almost half of all patients who contract it within 90 days, according to the CDC - as it's impervious to most major anti-fungal medications. First described in 2009 after a 70-year-old Japanese woman showed up at a Tokyo hospital with C. Auris in her ear canal, the aggressive yeast infection has spread across Asia and Europe - arriving in the US by 2016.

Residents inside Wuhan have reported long lines at the city's hospitals, with some patients seeking advice or treatment waiting hours to be seen. Videos posted to social media showed tense scenes as staff tried to maintain order in jam-packed hospital corridors.

Now we read: China extended has extended its quarantine on the city of Wuhan over a deadly virus to two more cities on Thursday, cutting off a total of almost 19 million people.

Quote "It's Like Cancelling Christmas" - Beijing Scraps Lunar New Year Festivities Amid Virus Outbreak
    The virus — which was first diagnosed less than a month ago — has already killed at least 18 people and infected more than 650 people around the world, including confirmed reports in Singapore and Saudi Arabia.

One patient in Wuhan infected more than a dozen medical staff. There is one confirmed case in the US. That person arrived by plane from China. Potentially everyone on the plane could now be a carrier and we may not know for a week or more. It could be spreading around the world rapidly as many Chinese have already traveled to every continent. The following weeks will be telling.

In Wuhan, a city of 11 million in central China, where the new coronavirus originated, will halt all outbound flights and trains and shut down its public transportation system from Thursday morning, the Chinese government said, a dramatic escalation in China's battle to contain a pneumonia outbreak that has now killed 17 people.

Several provinces and territories in China, including Fujian, Anhui, Liaoning and Guizhou, announced their first confirmed infection cases on Wednesday, according to CCTV and local Chinese authorities.

Treatments for Viral Infection

If you do not want your loved ones to die of a viral infection the first thing you need to know is that the minute you or your kids get the sniffles you have to treat aggressively with natural not pharmaceutical drugs. Better yet, the same medicines can be used to prevent infection in the first place so people interested in protecting their families from this virus (and all others) would be well advised to start treatments before, treat preemptively.

We are talking about sodium bicarbonate, magnesium chloride, selenium and iodine all of which can be applied at high dosages to head viruses off at the pass before they take hold and choke a person to death. All of these medicines can be administered at home safely and legally and one does not need a prescription because they are nutritional in nature, not pharmaceutical.

Quote Comment: And Vitamin C.

Susceptibility to infectious diseases is common in malnourished and toxic human populations. This has traditionally been viewed as simply a consequence of the fact that the immune system must be maintained by adequate nutrition in order to function optimally. Only recently has data begun to accumulate in support of the idea that nutritional factors may sometimes have a direct effect on pathogens, and that passage through nutritionally deficient hosts may facilitate evolutionary changes in infectious agents.

Killing Viral Infections with Sodium Bicarbonate

Certain viruses (including the rhinoviruses and coronaviruses that are most often responsible for the common cold and influenza viruses that produce flu) infect host cells by fusion with cellular membranes at low pH. Thus they are classified as "pH-dependent viruses."

Fusion of viral and cellular membranes is pH dependent. "Fusion depends on the acidification of the endosomal compartment. Fusion at the endosome level is triggered by conformational changes in viral glycoproteins induced by the low pH of this cellular compartment."

"In 1918 and 1919 while fighting the 'Flu' with the U. S. Public Health Service it was brought to my attention that rarely anyone who had been thoroughly alkalinized with bicarbonate of soda contracted the disease, and those who did contract it, if alkalinized early, would invariably have mild attacks. I have since that time treated all cases of 'cold,' influenza and 'la gripe' by first giving generous doses of bicarbonate of soda, and in many, many instances within 36 hours the symptoms would have entirely abated," wrote Dr. Volney S. Cheney to the Arm & Hammer Company.

Dr. Jerry Tennant writes, "As oxygen levels continue to drop, you get infections. Each of us contain about a trillion "bugs". They are suppressed when oxygen is present. However, as oxygen drops, the "bugs" wake up and want to have lunch — -they want to have you for lunch. Since they don't have teeth to take a bite out of your cells, they put out digestive enzymes to dissolve your cells. As they consume your cells, you get sick."

The most important factor in creating proper pH is increasing oxygen because no wastes or toxins can leave the body without first combining. with oxygen. The more alkaline you are, the more oxygen your fluids can hold and keep. The position of the oxygen disassociation curve (ODC) is influenced directly by pH, core body temperature and carbon dioxide pressure. According to Warburg, it is the increased amounts of carcinogens, toxicity and pollution that cause cells to be unable to uptake oxygen efficiently.

Never Forget Iodine

"Extremely high doses of iodine can have serious side effects, but only a small fraction of such extreme doses are necessary to kill influenza viruses," writes Dr. David Derry of Canada. In 1945, a breakthrough occurred when J. D. Stone and Sir McFarland Burnet (who later went on to win a Nobel Prize for his Clonal Selection Theory) exposed mice to lethal effects of influenza viral mists. Pathology was prevented by putting iodine solution on mice snouts just prior to placing them in chambers containing influenza viruses. Dr. Derry also reminds us that a long time ago students in classrooms were protected from influenza by iodine aerosol therapy. Aerosol iodine also is effective against freshly sprayed influenza virus.

Iodine is a must when dealing with deadly viruses and would go a long way in decreasing the death rate from Ebola. Dr. Gabriel Cousens wrote, "Historically, as early as 1911, people normally took between 300,000-900,000 micrograms of iodine daily without incident. Other researchers have used between 3,000 and 6,000 micrograms/day to prevent goiter." Deficiencies in iodine have a great effect on the immune system.

Vitamin D - Perfect Helpmate to Vitamin C

Vitamin D reduces the risk of dying from a viral infection. Researchers from Winthrop University Hospital in Mineola, New York found that giving supplements of vitamin D to a group of volunteers reduced episodes of infection with colds and flu by 70% over three years. The researchers said that vitamin D stimulates "innate immunity" to viruses and bacteria. Very few have any idea that Vitamin D can be taken in high dosages like Vitamin C can.

Magnesium for Acute Illness

Magnesium chloride (magnesium oil) has always been and remains my favorite first line medicine that affects overall physiology. Dr. Raul Vergini from Italy says, "Magnesium chloride has a unique healing power on acute viral and bacterial diseases. It cured polio and diphtheria and that was the main subject of my magnesium book. A few grams of magnesium chloride every few hours will clear nearly most acute illnesses, which can be beaten in a few hours. I have seen a lot of flu cases healed in 24-48 hours with 3 grams of magnesium chloride taken every 6-8 hours." My recommendation would be to follow Dr. Vergini's suggestion and augmenting that with Transdermal Magnesium Therapy. The second edition of Transsdermal Magnesium Therapy is also available in hardcopy from Amazon.com.

Selenium Medicine

Selenium deficiency may allow invading viruses to mutate and cause longer-lasting, more severe illness. Animal research has shown selenium and vitamin E have synergistic effects, enhancing the body's response to bacterial and parasitic infections.

In that selenium is a potent immune stimulator is an 18-month study of 262 patients with AIDS that found those who took a daily capsule containing 200 micrograms of selenium ended up with lower levels of the AIDS virus and more health-giving CD4 immune system cells in their bloodstreams than those taking a dummy pill.

These AIDS patients who took selenium were able to suppress the deadly virus in their bodies and boost their fragile immune systems, adding to evidence that selenium has healing powers that should be employed for all viral threats.

The clinical investigations in sepsis studies indicate that higher doses of selenium are well tolerated as continuous infusions of selenium as sodium selenite (4,000 μg selenium as sodium selenite pentahydrat on the first day, 1,000 μg selenium/day on the nine following days) and had no reported toxicity issues. In view of this new information, Biosyn introduced the 1,000 µg dose vials for such high selenium clinical usage.

Using Sunlight to Ramp Up Immune Response

Sunlight Offers Surprise Benefit, It Energizes Infection Fighting T Cells reads the headlines. Georgetown University Medical Center researchers have found that sunlight, through a mechanism separate than vitamin D production, energizes T cells that play a central role in human immunity.

Professor Gerard Ahern, who lead the study at Georgetown said, "We all know sunlight provides vitamin D, which is suggested to have an impact on immunity, among other things. "But what we found is a completely separate role of sunlight on immunity. Some of the roles attributed to vitamin D on immunity may be due to this new mechanism."

One of the greatest triggers of influenza, the swine flu and deaths from pulmonary deficiency is vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D reduces the risk of dying from all causes including the flu. Researchers from Winthrop University Hospital in Mineola, New York found that giving supplements of vitamin D to a group of volunteers reduced episodes of infection with colds and flu by 70% over three years. The researchers said that the vitamin stimulated "innate immunity" to viruses and bacteria. Very few have any idea that Vitamin D can be taken in extremely high dosages like Vitamin C can.

When our immune system is already depressed, we die more easily when confronted with infection. Emerging viruses are becoming more virile and aggressive, and traditional medications are becoming less effective against them. Viruses are smart, mutating and becoming resistant to antiviral pharmaceuticals. Global crises such as Ebola, SARS and dengue fever spread more quickly than we can develop medicines to fight them, and every season there are new flu strains that challenge the effectiveness of vaccines.

About The Author

Dr. Mark Sircus AC., OMD, DM (P) Professor of Natural Oncology, Da Vinci Institute of Holistic Medicine, Doctor of Oriental and Pastoral Medicine, Founder of Natural Allopathic Medicine

Comment: As the author suggests, it is far better to think of treating coronavirus (and other emerging viruses) preemptively - rather than have to rely on the medical system should this sickness spread much further.

That said, here are a few other excellent ways to boost one's own natural immune system.

How to make Thieves Oil and why it should be used daily
    Immune system-boosting nutrients we're in more need of during fall and winter
    The immune system can be rebooted in three days by fasting
    The false argument for herd immunity and vaccination vs. naturally-made host resistance and strong immune systems
    Selenium: An essential mineral that helps the immune system prevent chronic and infectious disease
    Detoxify and improve immune functioning with activated charcoal
    High salt diet protects against infection & increases immune function

And one of the best things one could possibly do - which we hear about all too seldom - is to eat animal fats and go low-carb to help boost your immune system: Ketogenic diet helps tame flu virus
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Antagenet (31st January 2020), Ben (31st January 2020), Bill Ryan (31st January 2020), edina (8th February 2020), EFO (31st January 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Rhydwyn (17th March 2020), Sadieblue (1st February 2020), Stephanie (31st January 2020), Sunny (31st January 2020), toppy (13th March 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020), WhiteFeather (5th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    Selenium Medicine

Selenium deficiency may allow invading viruses to mutate and cause longer-lasting, more severe illness. Animal research has shown selenium and vitamin E have synergistic effects, enhancing the body's response to bacterial and parasitic infections.
    Brazil nuts are very high in selen -- I got the tip from a natural doctor. See here:

Quote Brazil nuts are among the richest dietary sources of selenium, an essential mineral with antioxidant properties. Selenium plays an important role in reproduction, metabolism, and immune health.

A single Brazil nut contains 68 to 91 micrograms (mcg) of selenium, meaning that just one nut per day can provide the daily recommended adult allowance of 55 mcg. In addition to selenium, Brazil nuts contain plenty of protein, essential minerals, and healthful fats.
    https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325000.php

32. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th March 2022), Ben (31st January 2020), Bill Ryan (30th January 2020), bluestflame (31st January 2020), EFO (31st January 2020), Franny (31st January 2020), Pam (31st January 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (31st January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th January 2020), Sophocles (31st January 2020), Stephanie (31st January 2020), Sunny (31st January 2020), toppy (13th March 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020), WhiteFeather (5th January 2022), wondering (31st January 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

I forgot to add to my regimen (posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1333526)
    ,,,list the newest addition, High Potency CBD tincture from Lazarus Naturals, which Avalonian Dennis Leahy (who is an organic farmer) checked out thoroughly, and recommends. See:
    https://www.lazarusnaturals.com/shop...d-high-potency
    Very reputable, and they have an Assistance Program for low income customers.
    Last edited by onawah; 30th January 2020 at 22:58.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Antagenet (6th March 2020), Ben (31st January 2020), Bill Ryan (30th January 2020), Dennis Leahy (8th March 2020), edina (8th February 2020), EFO (30th January 2020), Franny (31st January 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (30th January 2020), Stephanie (31st January 2020), toppy (13th March 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020), WhiteFeather (5th January 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Take 10 grams of vitamin C as soon as you feel the symptoms of a cold or flu coming on.

High dosages of tumeric and echanacea help as well.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Ben (31st January 2020), Bill Ryan (31st January 2020), EFO (31st January 2020), Michi (31st January 2020), Olam (31st January 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (31st January 2020), Stephanie (31st January 2020), toppy (13th March 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020), WhiteFeather (5th January 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Whatever you take to keep healthy or to heal, fully believe in its healing powers. The Placebo effect is immense.

Trisher

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Ben (31st January 2020), Bill Ryan (31st January 2020), DeeMetrios (9th February 2020), EFO (31st January 2020), Hym (6th March 2020), Olam (31st January 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (31st January 2020), Stephanie (31st January 2020), The Moss Trooper (31st January 2020), toppy (13th March 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020), WhiteFeather (5th January 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

If you have the flu, do not lie on your back, at any time. Incline your bed, or prop yourself up with a wedge pillow, or sit up.

When people lie down, nasal drip builds up, blocking their throat, and/or their lungs. This makes their throat sore and triggers a cough. If they are in a deep sleep (or a medicated sleep), they can choke to death on their mucus.

A common way of inclining the bed is to put bed/furniture risers under the feet at the head of the bed. If that does not work for your bed, there are many other methods. The elevation is typically between 2" and 8", the higher the better. A problem is that if you have two mattresses and do not have a footboard, elevating the bed more than 2" will make the top mattress slide down in the night. Elevating the bed 2" will help a bit, but if you have a severe flu, or severe sinusitis, etc.. it is necessary to raise the bed 8", or use a wedge pillow to give your head extra elevation. Given the many benefits of inclined bed therapy, if you're buying a new bed you should get one with a footboard. If you're not getting a new bed, if you have two mattresses you should install a footboard on your current bed.

40. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Rhydwyn For This Post:

AlaBil (20th November 2020), Antagenet (31st January 2020), Ben (20th February 2020), Bill Ryan (31st January 2020), DeeMetrios (9th February 2020), EFO (31st January 2020), Franny (31st January 2020), Hym (6th March 2020), Olam (31st January 2020), onevoice (31st January 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (31st January 2020), Stephanie (31st January 2020), Sunny (31st January 2020), toppy (13th March 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020), WhiteFeather (5th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 12 37 LastLast