Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst 1 16 26 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Treatment and Prevention

1. Link to Post #501
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

Default Re: Covid-19 Treatment and Prevention

Saw this thought I would share; trials show Turmaric wins out of the plant extracts tested

After 3 successful Curcumin double-blind Randomized Controlled Trial against Covid, Turmeric shines in in vitro study of plant extracts. https://www.mdpi.com/2304-8158/10/7/1503

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (19th July 2021), Bill Ryan (19th July 2021), DeeMetrios (27th July 2021), fifi (31st July 2021), Franny (23rd July 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), ronny (20th July 2021), RunningDeer (18th July 2021), s7e6e (19th July 2021), Sunny (19th July 2021), Tintin (26th July 2021), wondering (18th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #502
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 times in 263 posts

Red face Re: Covid-19 Treatment and Prevention

My wife, my 9y old daughter and I have taken both doses of the covid vaccine, every week, for the past year. We'll take 2 more doses this week. Yum.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2456.JPEG
Views:	13
Size:	274.5 KB
ID:	46997

Name:	IMG_2914.JPEG
Views:	13
Size:	249.8 KB
ID:	46998

Name:	IMG_2484.JPEG
Views:	14
Size:	249.7 KB
ID:	46999

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Alecs (27th July 2021), Bill Ryan (19th July 2021), Franny (23rd July 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), Journeyman (27th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), mojo (26th July 2021), mountain_jim (25th July 2021), Pam (23rd July 2021), RunningDeer (23rd July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th July 2021), Tintin (26th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #503
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2021), fifi (31st July 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), mountain_jim (25th July 2021), Reinhard (26th July 2021), RunningDeer (23rd July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd July 2021), Tintin (27th July 2021), wondering (23rd July 2021)

7. Link to Post #504
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

Well yesterday and today I return to this thread - many of the items discussed here in the early days were purchased - and now I am using them as treatment.

My spouse and I went on a family beach trip, and a brother in law (no jabs) arrived with a bad cough. By the middle of the week, my Father in law (fullly jabbed) developed the cough and fever. By end of week, I and my spouse (no jabs for us!) were running fevers of about 101 degrees.

Pretty much have all these symptoms, not planning to get tested as what test is accurate and why provide the data to the system?

Seem to be improving today after 3 feverish nights, but not out of the woods.

https://www.deseret.com/coronavirus/...-delta-variant

Quote Specifically, Glynn highlighted the following COVID-19 symptoms have come from the delta variant:

Sore throat
    Nasal symptoms
    Headaches
    Cough
    Shortness of breath
    Fever
    Changes in smell or taste
    I realize this could be a 'normal' virus, but I never get such in summer and have not had a fever in many years. I suspect my immune system was weakened this week by poor sleep and being in tight-quarters with several sick folks.

Considering whether I should take Cliff's advice at this point, but don't really want to provide the data to the system. Thinking Tractor Supply horse de-wormer once we get into town, which we are too weak right now to want to attempt.

Clif High @1:08:00 SpeakWithAnMD.com. It costs you $59 to order Ivermectin and you do it online. You’re covered in case anything happens… (Rumble)

From https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...for-2021/page8
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 26th July 2021 at 16:01.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alecs (27th July 2021), Bill Ryan (26th July 2021), Franny (26th July 2021), Gwin Ru (26th July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), Journeyman (27th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), Kryztian (28th July 2021), mojo (26th July 2021), RunningDeer (26th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (26th July 2021), Tintin (26th July 2021), wondering (26th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #505
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Well yesterday and today I return to this thread - many of the items discussed here in the early days were purchased - and now I am using them as treatment.

My spouse and I went on a family beach trip, and a brother in law (no jabs) arrived with a bad cough. By the middle of the week, my Father in law (fullly jabbed) developed the cough and fever. By end of week, I and my spouse (no jabs for us!) were running fevers of about 101 degrees.

Pretty much have all these symptoms, not planning to get tested as what test is accurate and why provide the data to the system?

Seem to be improving today after 3 feverish nights, but not out of the woods.

https://www.deseret.com/coronavirus/...-delta-variant

Quote Specifically, Glynn highlighted the following COVID-19 symptoms have come from the delta variant:

Sore throat
    Nasal symptoms
    Headaches
    Cough
    Shortness of breath
    Fever
    Changes in smell or taste
    I realize this could be a 'normal' virus, but I never get such in summer and have not had a fever in many years. I suspect my immune system was weakened this week by poor sleep and being in tight-quarters with several sick folks.

Considering whether I should take Cliff's advice at this point, but don't really want to provide the data to the system. Thinking Tractor Supply horse de-wormer once we get into town, which we are too week right now to want to attempt.

Clif High @1:08:00 SpeakWithAnMD.com. It costs you $59 to order Ivermectin and you do it online. You’re covered in case anything happens… (Rumble)

From https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...for-2021/page8
    I’m keeping record of body symptoms. On May 28th I had full body aches and chills, and then again the same on July 19th. In both cases, it only lasted six or seven hours.

This time around I’ve been experiencing strange pains daily from July 17th to July 25th. The only contact I’ve had is when I run to the store and when I got my car serviced. I’m trying to decide if it’s that or if it’s my body detoxing. For the last three and a half months my focus has been on elimination of toxins.

My thinking is less is best like in the wild where sick animals don’t feast, they rest and sleep.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th July 2021 at 17:59.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (27th July 2021), Bill Ryan (26th July 2021), Franny (26th July 2021), Gwin Ru (26th July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), mojo (26th July 2021), mountain_jim (26th July 2021), Tintin (26th July 2021), wondering (26th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #506
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,881 times in 612 posts

I too have come back for all the information to use for my self. I am pretty sure I have it. I certainly have all the symptoms and I will not be tested. Right now I have the nasal issues, sore throat, chest congestion and almost complete loss of smell. I was in town a week ago and I suppose that is where I picked it up. I feel better today than I did on Saturday. Saturday I felt like I just wasn't going to get out of bed and my chest felt very heavy. So I started treatment and today I feel better but not over it. I have weird body pains that I have never had before, it feels like the virus is probing me for a weak area.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Alecs (27th July 2021), Bill Ryan (26th July 2021), DeeMetrios (27th July 2021), Franny (26th July 2021), Gwin Ru (26th July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), jaybee (27th July 2021), mojo (26th July 2021), pyrangello (26th July 2021), RunningDeer (26th July 2021), Tintin (27th July 2021), wondering (26th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #507
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,259 times in 5,712 posts

In case of feeling ill, I am ready with zinc and quercetin. Also I am stocked up for other angles. I hope Karen and all feel better quickly.

I obtained the medications like Ivermectin by way of horse version.

Dennis' oil of oregano suggestions

Vitamin C is the bomb

Quote Posted by Longjohn (here)
    Dear All,

I've been looking at the possibilities for what we can do to prevent and treat infection by the COVID-19 virus, and few days ago I came across a report that a doctor in Wuhan by the name of Doctor Richard Cheng has been working with vitamin C as a means of both preventing infection and even treating terminal cases that are in the final stages of Sepsis.

See the following two short videos and the others on his YouTube channel. It's amazing that millions of people have not been viewing them!

In one of his videos, he briefly mentioned orthomolecular medicine (similar to functional medicine), which I've been following for quite some time. Here's a very relevant, but brief article:

Vitamin C Protects Against Coronavirus

Note the other supplements mentioned, such as Vitamin D3, magnesium, zinc and selenium.

The writer of this article, Andrew Saul, is also responsible for one of my favourite medical websites, DoctorYourself.com. Over the last few years, I have found this extremely helpful in dealing with basic health problems. On this page, read the very interesting text on the coronavirus.

A video presented by him (on Brighteon):

Coronavirus, Vitamin C, Fake News and Censorship

Other articles worth reading:

Vitamin C Works for Sepsis. Will It Work for Coronavirus?

Essential Nutrition to Protect Yourself From Coronavirus

Last, but not least, an interesting perspective on the whole coronavirus epidemic:

If you're one of those people who doesn't believe in the efficacy of Vitamin C, you should at least listen to Wolfgang Wodarg!

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (27th July 2021), Bill Ryan (26th July 2021), fifi (5th August 2021), Franny (26th July 2021), Gwin Ru (26th July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), mojo (26th July 2021), mountain_jim (26th July 2021), Reinhard (27th July 2021), RunningDeer (26th July 2021), Tintin (27th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #508
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

Back to iodine! Found this recently and sent it to a friend with some symptoms.

I can say it has worked for me in the past whenever I have had post nasal drip starting or feeling an upper respiratory infection getting started.

Very casually, without measuring, I put about 1 1/2 - 2 tablespoons or so of water in a small cup and add about 3 drops of iodine. Using a dropper I let it trickle down both nostrils till it's running down the upper back part where the infection is settling. Also sniff some up into the sinuses, then gargle with the rest. Repeat several times over the next few hours if needed. So far it has removed the infection each time. If a fever is starting or if glands are swollen it takes care of that as well.

The solution burns a little as it passes over the infected post nasal drip area, but isn't really a problem. You know you hit the target at least.

If one can even be found, I suspect a doctor is not needed to do this for most people, as the article suggests

https://www.algora.com/Algora_blog/2...covid-19-study

Iodine Solution Can Completely Inactivate Covid-19: Study
    Prashasti Awasthi, Mumbai via The Hindu Businessline

A recent study carried out by the researchers from the University of Connecticut School of Medicine suggested that iodine solution may help in preventing the spread of novel coronavirus, as per the study published in JAMA Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.

For the study, the researchers observed the reaction of the virus in three different iodine concentrations — 0.5 per cent, 1.25 per cent, and 2.5 per cent.

Researchers found that all three concentrations, including the weakest 0.5, can completely inactivate the virus.

The solutions inactivated the virus within 15 seconds. The same test was conducted with ethanol alcohol, but it did not show any promising results.

An earlier study cited in the Times Now report also found that the iodine solution is remedial against other similar infections, including SARS and MERS.

Researchers maintained in their study that these solutions can be used in the form of nasal disinfectants and can be induced in patients before intranasal procedures. This could help reduce the risk of viral spread through droplets and aerosols.

Researchers further mentioned that medical professionals could instruct patients to use the solution before their appointments. This will help prevent the spread of the virus in waiting rooms and common areas of the hospitals/clinics.

Researchers also added that this method could reduce the risk of coronavirus positive patients developing critical symptoms of the virus. It can help decrease the viral load that travels to the lungs.

The authors wrote: “Povidone-iodine nasal irrigation may be beneficial for the population at large as an adjunct to mask usage as a means of virus mitigation.”

However, researchers also warned the public to not try this at home. They concluded that the nasal wash is best done under the supervision of a clinician only.

Published on September 20, 2020
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Alecs (27th July 2021), Bill Ryan (26th July 2021), Delight (26th July 2021), fifi (5th August 2021), Gwin Ru (26th July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), Journeyman (27th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), mojo (26th July 2021), mountain_jim (26th July 2021), Reinhard (27th July 2021), RunningDeer (26th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (26th July 2021), Tintin (27th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #509
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    Back to iodine! Found this recently and sent it to a friend with some symptoms.

I can say it has worked for me in the past whenever I have had post nasal drip starting or feeling an upper respiratory infection getting started.

Very casually, without measuring, I put about 1 1/2 - 2 tablespoons or so of water in a small cup and add about 3 drops of iodine. Using a dropper I let it trickle down both nostrils till it's running down the upper back part where the infection is settling. Also sniff some up into the sinuses, then gargle with the rest. Repeat several times over the next few hours if needed. So far it has removed the infection each time. If a fever is starting or if glands are swollen it takes care of that as well.

The solution burns a little as it passes over the infected post nasal drip area, but isn't really a problem. You know you hit the target at least.

If one can even be found, I suspect a doctor is not needed to do this for most people, as the article suggests
    I use a neti pot when the springtime pollen hits. Your system works for you, so I'll add for others that may want to substitute saline solution for iodine.
    Using a saline solution just once a day can help thin mucus, curb postnasal drip, and clean bacteria from your nasal passages. It can also wash out allergens you've inhaled. After their symptoms are gone, some people find three times a week is enough to keep them symptom-free.

How can I make my own saline solution for a neti pot? (6 Steps to fight Sinus Problems)
    Note: I keep it simple with organic sea salt and use warm water from the faucet rather than boil it. (I have an artisan well.)

It’s more cost effective to make your own than to purchase ready made packets.  Mix 3 teaspoons of salt with 1 teaspoon of baking soda and store in a sterile airtight container. I make up a large batch and seal it in a mason jelly jar.
    To use, combine about 8 ounces of lukewarm water (distilled, sterile or previously boiled) with 1 teaspoon of the mixture. Be sure to use canning or pickling salt that has no preservatives, iodine or other additives that can irritate your sinuses.

Put the mixture into a clean Neti pot. Tilt your head over your sink at a 45-degree angle. Place the spout into your top nostril and gently pour the solution in. The saline water will flow through your nasal cavity into the other nostril and out. Blow your nose to get rid of remaining water. Repeat the steps on your other nostril.

How to Use a Neti Pot (3:51)

Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th May 2022 at 00:22.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (27th July 2021), Bill Ryan (26th July 2021), Franny (27th July 2021), Gwin Ru (26th July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), Jambo (28th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), mojo (26th July 2021), mountain_jim (26th July 2021), pacificator (27th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (26th July 2021), Tintin (27th July 2021), wondering (26th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #510
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,478 times in 2,544 posts

I carry a small nasal spray container with saline and a couple drops of iodine in my purse, as a preventative. Figure it can't hurt after a germy situation, or if I feel sneezy.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

avid (26th July 2021), Bill Ryan (26th July 2021), fifi (5th August 2021), Franny (27th July 2021), Gwin Ru (26th July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), mojo (26th July 2021), mountain_jim (26th July 2021), pyrangello (26th July 2021), Reinhard (27th July 2021), RunningDeer (26th July 2021), Tintin (27th July 2021), wondering (26th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #511
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I’m keeping record of body symptoms. On May 28th I had full body aches and chills, and then again the same on July 19th. In both cases, it only lasted six or seven hours.

This time around I’ve been experiencing strange pains daily from July 17th to July 25th. The only contact I’ve had is when I run to the store and when I got my car serviced. I’m trying to decide if it’s that or if it’s my body detoxing. For the last three and a half months my focus has been on elimination of toxins.

My thinking is less is best like in the wild where sick animals don’t feast, they rest and sleep.[
    RE: Less is Best.
    IMO less is best. Everything we ingest means the body systems must work non-stop. The more we put in, the harder it is for the lymphatic system, the organ system, the circulatory system and the immune system.

Our bodies work overtime on the elimination of the excess. For many, they carry an overload of rotting, toxic material, mucous, putrefied decaying gunk and gases that become more toxic and poisonous as it circulates or gets stuck. The rotting layers build up, pathways become clogged further taxing the body.

The body hardly has, or for some, never has a chance to eliminate what it may not have needed in the first place to run at optimal efficiency.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th July 2021), Franny (27th July 2021), Gwin Ru (26th July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), mojo (26th July 2021), mountain_jim (26th July 2021), Reinhard (27th July 2021), Tintin (27th July 2021), wondering (26th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #512
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,404 times in 5,642 posts

Quote That's what I ended up doing went to the local Vet and got a ~20mg/g dose for a 750kg horse... that's about 10 doses for a 75kg human
    Ivermectin for sale on Amazon for people in tablet form is $128 for 30 day supply but needs an RX. Ivermectin appears to come in paste form for horses and $26.95 for a tube. They sell the animal for deworming not viruse which was surprise. Is this the same thing people are using for Covid and if so how much paste for an medium size person to be correct, a dab or so? Would it be wise to hold onto a tube and use it when the severe symptoms show up? That would make sense to me, to wait and use it when the symptoms are worse.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Alecs (27th July 2021), Bill Ryan (26th July 2021), fifi (5th August 2021), Franny (27th July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), mountain_jim (26th July 2021), Reinhard (27th July 2021), RunningDeer (26th July 2021), Tintin (27th July 2021), wondering (26th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #513
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,478 times in 2,544 posts

At our local farm store, I was happy to see the Ivermectin paste in tubes for $9.95. They also carry the animal antibiotics and Panacur (the one some are suggesting for cancer).
    From figuring the horse dose which is by weight, per inch of the paste, I have figured the dose is 1/2 inch = 125 lb. human and 1 inch = 250 lb. human.
    Does anyone else have any feedback on this?
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Alecs (27th July 2021), Bill Ryan (26th July 2021), Franny (27th July 2021), Gwin Ru (27th July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), mojo (27th July 2021), mountain_jim (27th July 2021), Reinhard (27th July 2021), RunningDeer (26th July 2021), Tintin (27th July 2021)

27. Link to Post #514
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    At our local farm store, I was happy to see the Ivermectin paste in tubes for $9.95. They also carry the animal antibiotics and Panacur (the one some are suggesting for cancer).
    From figuring the horse dose which is by weight, per inch of the paste, I have figured the dose is 1/2 inch = 125 lb. human and 1 inch = 250 lb. human.
    Does anyone else have any feedback on this?
    Gwin Ru's post:
    (75 kg = 165 lbs.)
    Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Quote Posted by Alan (here)
    [...]

You can also buy horse Ivermectin for a few bucks at stores like Tractor Supply, that's what I've done. Note that Amazon reviews for products like these are full of testimonials of humans taking these products, for both COVID and for scabies.

(I personally would not buy this on Amazon due to the possibility of getting counterfeit products, which seems common on Amazon.)
    That's what I ended up doing went to the local Vet and got a ~20mg/g dose for a 750kg horse... that's about 10 doses for a 75kg human...
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th July 2021 at 00:01.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (27th July 2021), Bill Ryan (27th July 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (27th July 2021), fifi (5th August 2021), Franny (27th July 2021), Gwin Ru (27th July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), mojo (27th July 2021), mountain_jim (27th July 2021), Reinhard (27th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th July 2021), Tintin (27th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #515
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

critically thinking with dr t and dr p: episode 56 --- monthly 5 docs special 1:25:52
    First published at 19:47 UTC on July 26th, 2021.

nhagroup
    nhagroup

this months subject: enough is enough!

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (27th July 2021), Bill Ryan (29th July 2021), Franny (11th August 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), mountain_jim (27th July 2021), Reinhard (27th July 2021), RunningDeer (27th July 2021), Tintin (27th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #516
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,937 times in 2,204 posts

Quote Posted by Karen (Geophyz) (here)
    I too have come back for all the information to use for my self. I am pretty sure I have it. I certainly have all the symptoms and I will not be tested. Right now I have the nasal issues, sore throat, chest congestion and almost complete loss of smell. I was in town a week ago and I suppose that is where I picked it up. I feel better today than I did on Saturday. Saturday I felt like I just wasn't going to get out of bed and my chest felt very heavy. So I started treatment and today I feel better but not over it. I have weird body pains that I have never had before, it feels like the virus is probing me for a weak area.

Might I suggest that you do a stream inhalation - preferably with drops of something in it like (essential oil) Camphor, tea tree, oregano or something else similar ---

I'm pretty sure (99%) I had 'it' at the end of 2019 and I had bad chest congestion - I could hardly breath sometimes until I started doing steam inhalation with drops of camphor oil in and then coughing and coughing for ages to get all the phlegm out... then I could breath ok again for a few hours until I needed to do it again and I think getting rid of the infected? phlegm instead of letting it linger in the lungs was a turning point - I happened to have camphor oil in and it turned out that it's an anti viral remedy so it was good for the job... but even the steam on it's own would help loosen the crap sticking like glue in the lungs and blocking normal breathing...
    Last edited by jaybee; 27th July 2021 at 17:00.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th July 2021), Franny (11th August 2021), Gwin Ru (28th July 2021), Harmony (29th July 2021), mountain_jim (27th July 2021), Reinhard (30th July 2021), RunningDeer (27th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th July 2021), Sunny (28th July 2021), Tintin (29th July 2021), wondering (29th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #517
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

After all that time I’ve recalled something about metronidazole. Taking the risk of sounding stupid but when I was a teenager, there was once coronavirus epidemics originating from snakes and reptiles and about two older kids who had terrariums and snakes at home contracted it.
    It was not in our class and grade so we have only heard about it from teachers and parents. The victims suffered mostly from diarrhea and abdominal cramps but dry cough and fever were also quoted as symptoms.

To cut the story short and since my mum was in medical field, I thought I’ve heard they were given Metronidazole among else, for 6 weeks - long enough to clear the virus and its replicating generations from the system fully while they were in full home isolation or hospital isolation, on epidemic ward.

In those days all potential epidemic outbursts and those of exotic diseases were controlled and dealt with in proper, such as in case of epidemic diseases people were kept in hospital isolation till the blood tests proved “all clear” for two following weeks after the termination of infection.

The reason for clearing the virus fully from your system are rather obvious, even if small number of it stays for years sometime for lifetime it keeps hijacking and weakening your immunity.

There are certainly some more efficient and benevolent ways to clear your system than 6 weeks of metronidazole that has to be supervised by medical professionals and you should be in home isolation at that time as you would be purging this and other parasites out of your system ( even hypothetically ).

Just passing the note

🦢

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th July 2021), Franny (11th August 2021), Gwin Ru (29th July 2021), Harmony (29th July 2021), Reinhard (30th July 2021), RunningDeer (29th July 2021), Tintin (29th July 2021), wondering (29th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #518
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm waiting for these to arrive. They are designed to detox and kill parasites. I figured it's a few ways to keep the body at optimal health.
    • One of the things to be mindful when using Bentonite clay is some products have elevated lead levels.
    Vegan Bentonite Clay Food Grade
    4.6 out of 5 rating - 43 reviews
    DETOXIFY AND REVITALIZE YOUR BODY - Bentonite clay powder or montmorillonite clay is known as a great detoxifying agent. Whether taken internally or used as a mud mask, it cleanses the body from impurities both inside and out.
    INTESTICLEAR™ - ADVANCED INTESTINAL SUPPORT
    4.1 out of 5 ratings - 669 (Amazon reviews)
    • Dangerous Intestinal Invaders Can Wreak Havok on Your Health: They keep you feeling sluggish, bloated, and tired. IntestiClear contains powerful and fast-acting ingredients that help support your intestines gently: Wormwood, Black Walnut Hull, & Clove*  
    • Liver Support Is So Important & Often Ignored! So many formulas forget that the liver is responsible for cleansing your whole body, and it may help to give it some support with an intestinal cleanse - that’s why IntestiClear includes additional liver-support ingredients!*

I don’t plan on using them long, long term. My goal is to jumpstart the process to where humanity was ”once upon a time”.

Disclaimer: I’m a work in progress.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th August 2021 at 11:30.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Agape (29th July 2021), avid (29th July 2021), Bill Ryan (29th July 2021), bluestflame (29th July 2021), Franny (11th August 2021), Gwin Ru (29th July 2021), mountain_jim (29th July 2021), Pam (30th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th July 2021), Tintin (29th July 2021), wondering (29th July 2021)

37. Link to Post #519
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

Is Pineapple Enzyme Bromelain a Remedy for COVID-19 Vaccine Injuries ( I think some attention should be considered in this article, since were talking about metals in your body from this experimental shot , A few years back in my food pantry I had a can of pineapple juice that was very old and way past its expiration date . The properties of the pineapple juice had ate the bottom rim out of the can and it was slowly leaking on my shelf. Maybe these same properties can work on free radical metals in your body??????????????????????? )
    by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News

A Health Impact News subscriber from the UK emailed me today, heartbroken over some of the stories we have covered with people taking the COVID-19 injections and suffering horrible disabilities.

He shared that he read about research in Australia using the enzyme bromelain, derived from pineapple, and its success in destroying the “spike protein in COVID-19,” and decided to try using it as a therapy with an elderly woman who had received two COVID-19 injections and was now “magnetic.”

I want to try and give some hope but I don’t know how well this will work but it is worth trying!!!

After learning Australian Scientist had discovered how to destroy the “natural” covid-19 protein spike using pineapple enzyme (Bromelain), I wondered if it would help a double “Vaccinated” person – vaccinated is in inverted commas because legally these jabs do not meet the definition of a vaccine.

I know an elderly person who is a close friend of mine who ended up Magnetic after these shots.

I talked her into taking the Pineapple enzyme as I seen what the Australian Scientist claimed to have discovered and thought logically it may work with the “Vaccine” as the spike protein was programmed to use our bodies to produce the spike protein to help produce a response via our immune system.

After taking this for just over a month she is now to my surprise no longer magnetic as I retested her!

Hope this can help! Take care and God Bless and the best of luck if this can work.
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/is-pi...cine-injuries/

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

fifi (31st July 2021), Franny (11th August 2021), graeme22 (4th August 2021), Gwin Ru (30th July 2021), Journeyman (30th July 2021), Reinhard (30th July 2021), RunningDeer (1st August 2021), Sunny (31st July 2021)

39. Link to Post #520
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,259 times in 5,712 posts

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

fifi (8th August 2021), Franny (11th August 2021), meat suit (5th August 2021), RunningDeer (1st August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th August 2021), wondering (3rd August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst 1 16 26 36 37 LastLast