Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1 4 14 37 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Treatment and Prevention

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Default Re: Covid-19 Treatment and Prevention

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This is purely speculative, but I welcome others' informed thoughts. There's a huge shortage of virus-filtering masks already. Of course, there are improvised poor substitutes, like other kinds of masks, and even bandanas. (And note: most medical authorities state that no kind of mask is really effective in preventing infection, and that their best use is to avoid infecting others.)

But if one puts iodine, or iodine solution, in a simple aerosol bottle, and sprays a regular painter's or chemical mask to saturate it, I bet that might help at least a tiny bit. In an extreme situation, that surely has to be better than nothing at all. I'm thinking aloud here, just brainstorming, and welcome informed opinion.
    I had the same idea. Since there are very few masks in my area I went to Amazon to see what they have. They still have masks, including paper and cotton masks. A small spray bottle with iodine solution and washing the cotton mask between uses may be an answer if is isn't the optimal answer.

Cotton mask

Paper Mask

Purchasing some medical gloves while they still have them to wear while out and about.

As a last resort, carrying tissues to hold while you touch surfaces if hand sanitizer or gloves aren't available - and carrying the small spray bottle of iodine solution.

A cold vaporizer in the house with iodine or Oil of Oregano is another idea.

Wearing swim or other goggles to protect the eyes and training yourself not to touch them unless hands are disinfected.

Betadine is still available on Amazon. It will disinfect water and skin. (I don't know if it can be ingested.)

I can't find if chlorine kills the virus on surfaces or water etc. Has anyone been able to find that information?

Stay well, be well, my friends
    Just re reading this thread. really good. Only cotton masks available now and there are tutorials online for making them. If alcohol works, I'd get some "moonshine" as it is very high potency (and one could dilute?). Povidone iodine is probably not targeted yet and great for hand washing. You can make own hand sanitizer with alcohol.
    Last edited by Delight; 9th February 2020 at 00:49.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2020), EFO (9th February 2020), Franny (9th February 2020), Pam (9th February 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (9th February 2020), Stephanie (9th February 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

Commercial hand sanitizers are getting hard to find so I thought I'd take a look at homemade recipes. Most are a variation on the two below. Don't forget Oil of Oregano or iodine!

By Anne Marie Helmenstine, Ph.D.
    Updated August 05, 2019

Homemade Hand Sanitizer

2/3 cup 99% rubbing alcohol (isopropyl alcohol) or ethanol
    1/3 cup aloe vera gel
    8-10 drops essential oil, optional (such as lavender, vanilla, peppermint, grapefruit)
    bowl and spoon
    funnel
    recycled liquid soap or hand sanitizer bottle

Make Hand Sanitizer
    Nothing could be easier! Simply mix the ingredients together and then use the funnel to pour them into the bottle. Screw the pump back onto the bottle, shake, shake, shake, and you're ready to go.

How It Works
    The active ingredient in this hand sanitizer recipe is the alcohol, which needs to comprise at least 60% of the product in order to be an effective disinfectant.

Essential Oils in Hand Sanitizer
    In addition to adding fragrance to your hand sanitizer, the essential oil you choose may also help protect you against germs. For example, thyme and clove oil have antimicrobial properties.

If you are using antimicrobial oils, only use a drop or two, since these oils tend to be very powerful and might irritate your skin. Other oils, such as lavender or chamomile, may help soothe your skin. NEVER use these oils undiluted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hand Sanitizer #2

When you’re making this hand sanitizer, you can either use vodka or alcohol-free witch hazel to help dilute the essential oils into the mixture. Both vodka and witch hazel have natural anti-microbial properties (I do believe the alcohol is slightly better at killing germs), so either will work. It honestly just depends on your personal preference. I used to buy witch hazel, but I never got around to buying another bottle when I finished my last one. I’ve been using vodka ever since (which we always have on hand).

I put most of my essential-oil based recipes into these blue bottles or these amber ones.

Why? Well, the dark glass helps protect the essential oils from UV light (which can break them down), and the sprayer is a very fine mist that is perfect for things like homemade hand sanitizer.

MAKES 2 OUNCES (IF YOU HAVE A LARGER SPRAY BOTTLE, JUST ADJUST THE RECIPE ACCORDINGLY)
    prep time: 5 MINUTES
    total time: 5 MINUTES

Sometimes you don’t have easy access to a sink with soap and hot water. Those times call for this anti-viral and anti-bacterial Homemade Hand Sanitizer made with all-natural ingredients.

2 ounce spray bottle
    5 drops vitamin E oil (optional, this makes for soft hands!)
    2 tablespoons witch hazel with aloe vera or vodka
    5 drops lemon essential oil
    5 drops orange essential oil
    5 drops tea tree essential oil
    Distilled (or at least filtered, boiled, and cooled) water

Instructions
    In the spray bottle, combine the vitamin E oil, witch hazel or vodka, and essential oils. Place the sprayer on tightly and shake well for 15-20 seconds to combine.

Open the bottle, and fill to the top with the clean water. Replace sprayer, and shake again for 15-20 seconds. Done!

Stick a paper label on the bottle topped with heavy tape.

Spray liberally on your hands whenever you feel like they need a bit of a deep clean. Rub hands together until dry.
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Anka (9th February 2020), Antagenet (10th February 2020), Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Delight (11th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2020), EFO (9th February 2020), Pam (9th February 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (9th February 2020), spade (11th February 2020), Stephanie (9th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th February 2020), Sunny (9th February 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Iodine and the 1918 Influenza Pandemic

Dr. David Derry, MD, wrote a very interesting article entitled “Iodine: the Forgotten Weapon Against Influenza Viruses”. The abstract of his article is shown below.

“Abstract.

After the 1918 Influenza Pandemic which killed an estimated 30 million people, governments financed research on the Pandemic’s causes. Over 25 years, influenza viruses were isolated and methods for killing them with various agents discovered. Iodine was the most effective agent for killing viruses, especially influenza viruses. Aerosol iodine was found to kill viruses in sprayed mists, and solutions of iodine were equally effective. In 1945, Burnet and Stone found that putting iodine on mice snouts prevented the mice from being infected with live influenza virus in mists. They suggested that impregnating masks with iodine would help stop viral spread. They also recommended that medical personnel have iodine-aerosol-treated rooms for examination and treatment of highly infected patients. Current methods of dealing with influenza infection are isolation, hand washing, antiviral drugs, and vaccinations. All of these methods can be improved by incorporating iodine into them. When impregnated with iodine, masks become much more effective, and hand washing is more effect when done with mild iodine solutions. Isolation techniques coupled with aerosol iodine would make them safer for patients, medical personnel, and all persons working with the public. Public health authorities could organize the distribution of iodine and at the same time educate the public in the effective use of iodine. Oral iodine might also boost body defense mechanisms in the upper oral and respiratory mucus.

I have been researching the use of iodine/saline as a nasal spray to kill the corona virus and found numerous accounts of it being done for fungal, viral and bacterial purposes. the 3M company even makes a product of this to kill MRSA that has colonized in the nasal passages. It seems that the 10% povidine iodine seems to be the go to iodine for diluting with saline into nasal passages as it is not irritating to the nasal passages. Of course making sure you are not internally deficient will also be of great benefit to your immune system.

I will be adding a couple drops to a small bottle of prepared nasal saline to have on hand if needed.

I also found a preparation for sale that combine the iodine with colloidal silver.

Don't forget to take your iodine folks!

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Antagenet (10th February 2020), Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), DeeMetrios (11th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2020), EFO (9th February 2020), Franny (9th February 2020), Hym (6th March 2020), onawah (9th February 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (9th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th February 2020), Sunny (11th February 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

There is much more to read in this article but taking a quote out that is important IMO

Quote The American Conservative
    Rod Dreher
    Plague Pushes China To Breaking Point
    What I can also tell you – based on my wife’s multiple conversations with friends back home – is that this is really beginning to stir the hearts and minds of the Chinese people. Thoughts about Xi Xinping that would have been never thought to say out loud are being said now – and the whole country seems to be galvanizing around the fact that they have been seriously let down by the Communist Party. I am not sure what will come of that – but this could not have happened at a worse time for Xi – the Hong Kong fiasco – the pork virus disaster – and the trade war with the USA – and now this – the country will soon be at the breaking point.

My other question is for us in the USA. Our supply lines – especially in things like medicine are DEPENDENT now on China. I have been saying for years this is a national security issue. And now their industrial heartland is on its knees. I do not know anything about auto parts and widgets – I do know a lot about medicine. There are many many things (saline bags, cardiac IV meds, antibiotics, blood pressure meds, diabetes meds, I can go on and on) that are only made in China. For the first time since this crisis began – late last week saw the very first issues I am having with my patients not being able to get things. We are promised this will just be the beginning. [emphasis mine — rd] There is no way that we can re-engineer factories quickly to start making things here – it will be at least a year. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO? When will the Chinese be able to get back to work – is an open question….. This situation was brought on by globalization and neo-liberal policies. It is truly a national security issue at this point – and I think we are all about to get a big dose of blowback. OUR ELITES ON BOTH SIDES HAVE COMPLETELY FAILED US. THE COUNTRY NEEDS A POLITICAL ENEMA IN THE WORST WAY.
    Having been a nurse and being the person who hears for others about their medical issues, people are already insecure about themselves. People feel dependent on the medications prescribed.

We will probably have a really serious issue with many medications which have been exclusively manufactured in China because I know "just in time" is a general supply chain philosophy where large stocks are not kept in some warehouse.

The cut off of what we think is needed to keep the body alive will terrify the populace. Lots of people don't feel at all connected to their own power and the ability to tap in to a larger field for sustenance.

What are people going to DO if their life saving medication and all the emergency supplies disappear? Now is the time to really focus on one's over all health. There is the biological ground of nutrition, secondary support from herbs and homeopathy and there is MORE.

I know that many here may think what I am going to propose is worthless woowoo. However, from the testimonials of hundreds of people which I have heard in the last few months, directed meditation is a proactive way to change the body condition. I am going to link the PROMISING OPPORTUNITY of Joe Dispenza (drjoedispenza.com) because his body of evidence gleaned from the seminars he conducts. This youtube channel is powerful anecdotal evidence that we can use the power of our coherence (connection between mind and heart and intention) to create (in some cases instant) changes to the body. You do not need to do it his way or go to a seminar. You do need the science base to understand, the PRACTICE daily to experience the new states, the COMMITTMENT to change your mind and body. This is going against major programming.

From time to time people post his meditations. This one is powerful as it has you walking into a different state. It will be removed soon as it is copy righted. I bought several of his meditations and recommend them.

In an event where we are left without recourse, we have to move to a next level or ELSE WHAT? If we feel victimized and spiral into a worsening and dead end we lose. Yes, globalization and moving all our real manufacturing of necessities has left us at the mercy of others and possibly high and dry (at least temporarily). The corporatization of our leadership started years ago and the signs have been in place that the "economy" hangs by thread. When we are not locally creating our needed supplies, what can we expect? I have heard these threats FOR YEARS. People don't know what to do about it and along with the tendency to go with the crisis of a moment, we just make do day to day.

BUT we have a big opportunity to look at our BODY HEALTH in a very different way. That is first and then we LOOK at our power base next. We look at what we expect to experience. We don't REALLY prefer that everything we need and use and want must come on a container form a Country that is at WAR with human beings. DO WE? We will have to RISE UP and demand a new order of priority.

So back to meditation. It is a Panacea. However the KIND of meditation counts. Going to the "within", feeling the zero point void FULL of possibility, bringing THAT out to experience is focused mediation. The easiest way to know it works is in the REAL healing that happens for people who do the work. No more need for authorities and their drastic means which can be cut off by supply chains ( there are UNLIMITED OPTIONS while alive to heal). master the confidence and move on to then create new healthy social VITALITY, new visions... a WHOLE NEW WORLD

IF YOU CAN TAKE IT. Good luck to us.
    Last edited by Delight; 9th February 2020 at 19:08.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Antagenet (10th February 2020), Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2020), EFO (9th February 2020), Franny (9th February 2020), Pam (10th February 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (9th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th February 2020), Sunny (11th February 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

MMS can knock out the flu. It is good for several things. Tastes and smells like bleach though.
    http://projectcamelotportal.com/2020...ronavirus-mms/
    Last edited by James Newell; 14th February 2020 at 19:02.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Anka (15th February 2020), Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2020), EFO (10th February 2020), Pam (10th February 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th February 2020), Sunny (11th February 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,567 times in 207 posts

Try to search on the internet to buy mms, but couldn’t find any shop in this region, found out that it is forbidden to sell here in Holland, the RIVM, the dutch centre for disease control says its not safe and a scam !!

Guess they cant earn anything if you don’t get ill.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th February 2020 at 22:11. Reason: retimed the moved post to follow James Newell's post about MMS

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2020), EFO (10th February 2020), Pam (10th February 2020), Sadieblue (11th February 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Found this from a comment on youtube

Quote It Is Not Just Folklore: The Aqueous Extract of Mung Bean Coat Is Protective against Sepsis

Abstract
    Mung bean (Vigna Radiata) has been traditionally used in China both as nutritional food and herbal medicine against a number of inflammatory conditions since the 1050s. A nucleosomal protein, HMGB1, has recently been established as a late mediator of lethal systemic inflammation with a relatively wider therapeutic window for pharmacological interventions. Here we explored the HMGB1-inhibiting capacity and therapeutic potential of mung bean coat (MBC) extract in vitro and in vivo. We found that MBC extract dose-dependently attenuated LPS-induced release of HMGB1 and several chemokines in macrophage cultures. Oral administration of MBC extract significantly increased animal survival rates from 29.4% (in saline group, mice) to 70% (in experimental MBC extract group, mice, ). In vitro, MBC extract stimulated HMGB1 protein aggregation and facilitated both the formation of microtubule-associatedprotein-1-light-chain-3-(LC3-)containing cytoplasmic vesicles, and the production of LC3-II in macrophage cultures. Consequently, MBC extract treatment led to reduction of cellular HMGB1 levels in macrophage cultures, which was impaired by coaddition of two autophagy inhibitors (bafilomycin A1 and 3-methyladenine). Conclusion. MBC extract is protective against lethal sepsis possibly by stimulating autophagic HMGB1 degradation
    Effect of mung bean ethanol extract on pro-inflammtory cytokines in LPS stimulated macrophages
    Article in Food science and biotechnology 20(2):519-524 · April 2011

The anti-inflammatory effect of mung bean ethanol extract on lipopolysaccharide (LPS) stimulated macrophages (J774) was evaluated. The mung bean extract was separated into 5 fractions by normal phase silica gel column chromatography and the mRNA expressions of pro-inflammatory cytokines were examined after incubation with each fraction in LPS stimulated macrophages. All pro-inflammatory cytokines including interleukin (IL)-1β, IL-6, IL-12β, tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-α, and inducible NO synthase (iNOS) were remarkably decreased in the cells treated with 3.7 mg/mL of F3 fraction. The active F3 fraction did not show any cytotoxcity according to propidium iodide staining and no inhibitory effects on J774 cell proliferation were observed by MTT assay. The active fraction contained gallic acid, vitexin, and isovitexin as major components.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Antagenet (10th February 2020), Baby Steps (4th April 2020), Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), EFO (10th February 2020), Franny (11th February 2020), Pam (10th February 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th February 2020), Sunny (11th February 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Underlying all other discussion of our biological interface with the exterior is immune response. It is a Goldie Locks story... too much reaction, not enough reaction and one has issues. JUST RIGHT and we respond and build greater strength. I am very very worried about our human future because of the lack of willingness to honor our innate biological imperatives. Rip up the biosuit and pass on the rip and add more toxins and then die off as a species.

This kind of info reaches beyond prevention of illness from flu and other presented challenges. I have not listened long enough to say its great but it seems very good so far....

Last edited by Delight; 11th February 2020 at 03:13.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), DeeMetrios (11th February 2020), EFO (11th February 2020), Franny (11th February 2020), Pam (11th February 2020), Sadieblue (11th February 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by Dick (here)
    Try to search on the internet to buy mms, but couldn’t find any shop in this region, found out that it is forbidden to sell here in Holland, the RIVM, the dutch centre for disease control says its not safe and a scam !!

In the distant past I've read that MMS can be made at home.
    Maybe there is information in this MMS link. Sorry about the advertising.

https://genesis2church.ch/

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th February 2020), DeeMetrios (11th February 2020), EFO (11th February 2020), Franny (11th February 2020), Pam (11th February 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th February 2020), spade (11th February 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,478 times in 2,544 posts

I think it would be very very helpful if everyone could be educated in how to prevent and/or handle pneumonia, as pneumonia has always been a serious cause of death.
    Just a quick Google search says:
    What are the leading causes of death in the US?
    Heart disease.
    Cancer.
    Unintentional injuries.
    Chronic lower respiratory disease.
    Stroke and cerebrovascular diseases.
    Alzheimer's disease.
    Diabetes.
    Influenza and pneumonia.

There is a huge spike of respiratory illness (flu?) going on in the US right now. Almost everyone I know has had a bout of it where I live. Supposedly it is influenza B, although I don't know of anyone who has been tested. I know of 2 friends left with pneumonia, and several left with bronchitis. The coughing seems to last for weeks.

So anyway, I thought I would escape it as I have not had a cold or flu for 20+ years, but no such luck this time. Kind of gave myself a "trial run" for dealing with a respiratory infection, and used some of the tools I had read about here and elsewhere. Observing myself, the symptoms I had were intense sneezing and runny nose to start, at which time I took lots of extra vitamin C. I also used a personalized vaporizer inhaler that I had purchased on ebay, to which I added various essential oils. I hoped to nip it in the bud, but that did not happen.

Next thing that started was sinus aching, ear aching, even my gums seemed to flare up like abscessed in various places. Another odd symptom was runny, crusty, eyes. Also, a fever kicked in, although not above 100. So I then added Selenium, Zinc, extra coconut oil in my coffee, and Lysine. Clove oil and colloidal silver seemed to solve the gum problems fast, pushed gently under the gums with a toothpick.

Next it did go to my lungs, and a wild productive cough started. It had me up every hour throughout the night with cough attacks. No way I could keep laying there without getting up to treat it. I would get up, drink a full glass or 2 of water, and start up the steamer. I noticed that panic coughing would only make it worse, while relaxing with circular breathing really toned it down. (in thru the nose, hold it, then slowly out through pursed lips, hold that, repeat) Each day I made a large glass pitcher of my "magic water" (haha) which included magnesium water solution, a few drops of Lugol iodine, Boron water, and a quartz crystal on the bottom for good mojo. This is what I drank all day long. Besides this routine, I also did gentle stretching movement to keep things flowing, tapping on my chest to loosen congestion, and no guilt about sleeping as much as needed. Also NAC twice a day helped to keep things loose, and coughing with my head lowered to my knees while sitting brought congestion out.

So that was my trial run, of actually practicing what I preach. And happy to say, I kicked that sucker fairly fast! I had about 2 days of real misery, 6 days in total. Still feeling a bit wiped, but well now. Everyone has told me to expect at least 4 weeks of hacking, and many friends have had bronchitis treatments from doctors, which consisted of antibiotics and steroids, which I really feel is counterproductive to healing and would not choose to take. Others have been diagnosed with pneumonia from this, and also were placed on antibiotics.

So - basic strategy in my opinion is to keep flowing. Lots of water, Lots of steam, gentle movement for lymph circulation, and flush everything out out out. I think stagnation, dryness, and panic would have made things a whole lot worse.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Alan (31st March 2020), Bill Ryan (11th February 2020), Delight (12th February 2020), EFO (11th February 2020), Franny (11th February 2020), Hym (6th March 2020), Pam (11th February 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th February 2020), spade (11th February 2020), Sunny (11th February 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Quote Posted by Dick (here)

In the distant past I've read that MMS can be made at home.
    Maybe there is information in this MMS link. Sorry about the advertising.

https://genesis2church.ch/
    Message from Jim Humble :

A Word on Coronavirus

By Jim Humble

Hello,

Some of you have written asking for my thoughts on the latest coronavirus which is making headlines these days.

To start, here is one definition of coronavirus:

Coronaviruses are types of viruses that typically affect the respiratory tract of mammals, including humans. They are associated with the common cold, pneumonia, and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and can also affect the gut.

News agencies report that the recent outbreak of the coronavirus in Wuhan, China is rapidly evolving and reportedly (at the time of this writing), infections from the virus have now been found on other continents and several other countries in Asia have reported cases as well.

Signs of the virus are fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as coughing, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath—however, it has been reported that some carriers of this strain of coronavirus show no respiratory symptoms at all. This makes it extremely difficult to detect carriers of the virus, taking into account that health officials are looking for respiratory symptoms such as coughing, sneezing and breathing difficulties. Another report said some carriers have no fever and no coughing, but instead are exhibiting symptoms of diarrhea, vomiting and chest pains.

At the time of writing this, statistics vary according to the news as to how many confirmed cases there are worldwide, as well as deaths. It has been reported that China is moving to restrict travel and schools in Hong Kong and the mainland are postponing classes. Some say the situation is far worse than what is being reported, others suggest it is a hoax.

The purpose of this newsletter is not to analyze or speculate what is behind all of this, or try to project where it is all going. As most would agree, we live in very unique times—whether you believe this and other similar outbreaks are part of a great conspiracy, or signs of the times according to Biblical predictions, or whatever other reason—I would like to say, it’s a good time to have some MMS on hand and educate yourself in its use.

MMS (sodium chlorite activated with a food grade acid which then produces chlorine dioxide) kills most of the diseases of mankind. I don't know for sure about the coronavirus at this time—but we know that MMS kills viruses as well as pathogens of all kinds and is an immune system builder. There is much anecdotal evidence that says MMS has proven very effective in eradicating viruses including Ebola, Swine Flu, TB, and other respiratory diseases. Chlorine dioxide was completely effective against Anthrax in 2001, and used by US Military for Ebola in 2014. It's been proven by the Red Cross in 2012 to eradicate malaria in just four hours, to name a few. I have been receiving feedback for over 22 years from people all around the world who have given testimony of how they recovered their health from a vast variety of disease, many life-threatening, with MMS. Therefore, I have every reason to believe it can be effective in stopping and preventing the current novel coronavirus going around today.

For more information and some important facts on MMS, as well as the history of MMS, go here:

- MMS (Chlorine Dioxide) – Some History

- Important Facts Regarding MMS

Again, I have reason to believe, MMS (chlorine dioxide), can be very effective in both preventing and eradicating the coronavirus. With the barrage of health issues in the world today, I would say, let MMS be your first line of defense. Why not be prepared for whatever may come your way? It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. The point is, we never know when an emergency or “outbreak” of some illness is going to happen. Weather it is a stroke, or a heart attack, an accident or this year’s epidemic. We need to be prepared ahead of time and not wait until it's too late. A great way to prepare is to educate yourself on MMS. The best way you can do this, in my opinion, is get the MMS Health Recovery Guidebook, available here: jhbooks.org This book is a clear and concise guide to all you need to know in order to recover health with MMS, as well as how to strengthen your immune system by staying overall toxin free. So get the Guidebook, study it, familiarize yourself with it and have MMS on hand.

Regarding the coronavirus, at this point in time if you have it, I would suggest trying MMS first as MMS has eradicated a wide range of maladies. In my own personal experience traveling around the world and helping people with many different diseases, I have to say there have been positive results at least 95% of the time. I would say those are pretty good odds. At this time MMS is being used by thousands and thousands of people in more than 185 countries.

Below are provisional steps one can take, a variation of my standard protocols and Health Recovery Plan, but something to try immediately in the case of coronavirus until you can get the MMS Health Recovery Guidebook. Here's my suggestion:

MMS must be activated drop for drop with the activator. Mix the drops in a clean dry glass, count 30 seconds so the drops can activate—they should turn amber color. After the 30 second count add 1/2 cup (4 ounces/120ml) of water, then immediately drink it down. (Do not leave this to sit for more than a few seconds, it must be taken immediately or it will begin to lose potency.) First, take six activated drops of MMS in 1/2 cup of water. Wait one hour, and then take six more activated drops in 1/2 cup of water. That may do it. You will know within two hours if it killed the disease by how you feel. What to do next depends upon how those first two doses made you feel. Follow these next directions carefully:

Step 1. If you feel better after taking the two 6-drop doses of MMS, reduce your intake to 3 activated drops in 1/2 cup of water every hour for eight hours a day, until completely well. You may want to continue this for up to 21 days to be sure you are free of disease and as an overall detoxification of the body. Always take the MMS within seconds of mixing up the dose. Any time you should feel worse when taking MMS, proceed with Step 2 below.

Step 2. Any time after taking MMS activated drops you feel worse, cut your intake by one half but do not stop hourly doses. If you still feel worse cut your intake by one half again, but continue with hourly doses. Feeling worse after taking the MMS drops such as showing signs of nausea, diarrhea or headache is actually a sign that you are ridding your body of toxins. It is called a Herxheimer reaction. It indicates you are killing the disease, but you are killing it too fast—the point is go slow enough so as not to make yourself unnecessarily uncomfortable.

These suggestions are only to get you started should you come down with a life threatening virus. You need the MMS Health Recovery Guidebook for complete instructions. There are more details and important things to know for getting well, such as do not take things that neutralize MMS such as coffee, tea, orange juice, milk, alcohol, things very high in antioxidants and so on, at the same time you take MMS doses. I wrote the Guidebook with all the details in mind, I simply cannot repeat it all here—so get the book. In the MMS Health Recovery Guidebook, I have outlined a Health Recovery Plan which gives full instructions and protocols on how to handle other illness and disease.

If you do not have coronavirus, but you think you have been exposed, you might want to take two 6-drop doses of MMS, an hour apart. I would then suggest doing the Starting Procedure, followed by Protocol 1000, as a preventative measure and as an overall detoxification of your body. And last, but not least, I recommend a daily maintenance dose of MMS for all. Full details of these protocols are found in the MMS Health Recovery Guidebook, available here: jhbooks.org

As mentioned above, educate yourself now—familiarize yourself with MMS today, don’t wait until you are in the middle of a crisis.

All the best and good fortune to you along the way,

Jim Humble

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th February 2020), Delight (12th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2020), EFO (11th February 2020), Franny (11th February 2020), onevoice (11th February 2020), Pam (12th February 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (11th February 2020), Sadieblue (11th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th February 2020), Sunny (11th February 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020), Yoda (11th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,881 times in 612 posts

I drink Chaga tea daily. You must be careful where you get your Chaga, it must come from a Birch tree and not be grown in sawdust. I gargle with Colloidal Silver at the first hint of sickness. I keep Serrapeptase around the house, Serrapeptase is an enzyme isolated from bacteria found in silkworms. It has been used for years in Japan and Europe for reducing inflammation and pain due to surgery, trauma, and other inflammatory conditions. I also cleanse my house and office with sage smudge daily. A 2007 study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacol that linked burning sage to reducing airborne bacteria. “Research has shown that burning herbs or medicinal smoke can purify the air and [eliminate] up to 94 percent of harmful bacteria for up to 24 hours.” I make a cocktail of honey and onion, sounds horrid I know but it is really not that bad.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Antagenet (6th March 2020), Bill Ryan (11th February 2020), Delight (12th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2020), EFO (12th February 2020), Forest Denizen (11th February 2020), Franny (11th February 2020), Pam (12th February 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (12th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (12th February 2020), Victoria (12th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

ARDS is a deadly sequelae to flu and a serious issue with the covid-19 infections. I found this article and in general curcurmin is a great anti-inflammatory and may help with ARDS?

Quote Curcumin modulates the inflammatory response and inhibits subsequent fibrosis in a mouse model of viral-induced acute respiratory distress syndrome.
    Avasarala S1, Zhang F, Liu G, Wang R, London SD, London L.
    Author information

Erratum in
    Correction: Curcumin Modulates the Inflammatory Response and Inhibits Subsequent Fibrosis in a Mouse Model of Viral-induced Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. [PLoS One. 2015]
    Abstract
    Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) is a clinical syndrome characterized by diffuse alveolar damage usually secondary to an intense host inflammatory response of the lung to a pulmonary or extrapulmonary infectious or non-infectious insult often leading to the development of intra-alveolar and interstitial fibrosis. Curcumin, the principal curcumoid of the popular Indian spice turmeric, has been demonstrated as an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory agent in a broad spectrum of diseases. Using our well-established model of reovirus 1/L-induced acute viral pneumonia, which displays many of the characteristics of the human ALI/ARDS, we evaluated the anti-inflammatory and anti-fibrotic effects of curcumin. Female CBA/J mice were treated with curcumin (50 mg/kg) 5 days prior to intranasal inoculation with 10(7)pfu reovirus 1/L and daily, thereafter. Mice were evaluated for key features associated with ALI/ARDS. Administration of curcumin significantly modulated inflammation and fibrosis, as revealed by histological and biochemical analysis. The expression of IL-6, IL-10, IFNγ, and MCP-1, key chemokines/cytokines implicated in the development of ALI/ARDS, from both the inflammatory infiltrate and whole lung tissue were modulated by curcumin potentially through a reduction in the phosphorylated form of NFκB p65. While the expression of TGFß1 was not modulated by curcumin, TGFß Receptor II, which is required for TGFß signaling, was significantly reduced. In addition, curcumin also significantly inhibited the expression of α-smooth muscle actin and Tenascin-C, key markers of myofibroblast activation. This data strongly supports a role for curcumin in modulating the pathogenesis of viral-induced ALI/ARDS in a pre-clinical model potentially manifested through the alteration of inflammation and myofibroblast differentiation.
    Quote July 5, 2014
    WHY CURCUMIN MAY BE THE MOST AMAZING BOTANICAL IN THE WORLD

Amazed. Definition: greatly surprised; astounded; suddenly filled with wonder.

That’s what one will experience after spending time reading the existing literature about curcumin.

Curcumin seems like a “nice” antioxidant and just simply part of the tasty spice turmeric-until you read the research and articles on supplements about it (and there are many.)

There is an enormous amount of research that’s been done on curcumin, and the vast areas of metabolism it seems to impact.

Even if you believe it’s valuable for optimal health, it’s sometimes difficult to appreciate just how valuable something like curcumin is until you invest the time to read a number of research reports about it.

In lieu of spending the upcoming weeks reading research reports, below is a summary of some of the most important information.

Be prepared.

You might want to head to your favorite Indian or Thai restaurant for some curry after you read this, and start supplementing with curcumin on a regular basis.

HISTORY OF CURCUMIN

Chances are good that you’ve heard of curcumin. If not, how about turmeric? If you do a little bit of cooking, you’ve probably used this spice. Or maybe you’ve eaten a curried dish at your favorite Indian or Thai restaurant.

Turmeric contains four major curcuminoids: curcumin, demethoxycurcumin, bisdemethoxycurcumin, and cyclocurcumin.[i]

In addition to its use in cooking, turmeric is commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine, where its use can be documented as far back as 3000 BC.

The first study for its use in humans was done in 1937.[ii] Then in 1949 and 1972 it was shown to have a beneficial impact on blood sugar levels in humans.[iii]*

To date more than 3,000 studies have been conducted on curcumin.

Curcumin acts on more than 100 genetic pathways, so it has the potential to have positive effects on many functions in the body, helping to support the function of the neurological, cardiovascular, endocrine, musculoskeletal, respiratory, and gastrointestinal systems.[iv]*

Because of these effects, it can be an important nutritional supplement for non-chronic, exercise-induced pain and soreness.*

One of curcumin’s most studied effects is its ability to help maintain the body’s ongoing normal inflammatory responses.* It does so through a large number of various biochemical pathways, some of which are yet to be fully understood.*

Because different, undesirable conditions can be brought about through different biochemical pathways, curcumin’s wide responses in the body can offer benefits in a number of different areas.*

MUSCLE AND TISSUE RECOVERY

Hindu medicine has long used curcumin to treat sprains and other swelling that results from injury.[v]*

An animal study showed that using curcumin following an injury to skeletal muscle enhanced muscle regeneration after just a few days use.[vi]*

In summarizing their study, the authors stated:

“curcumin is the first example of a pharmacological agent with a potent effect on stimulating muscle regeneration after trauma. Localized, as well as diffuse, muscle injuries could be treated with curcumin, because it is administered systemically. Enhanced repair of muscle would be beneficial not only in muscle trauma but also in reconstructive surgery and sports-related injuries.”*

One question that remains to be answered is the timing of taking curcumin. For an injury, or mild but acute trauma from an exercise session, a small amount of the body’s normal inflammatory response is desirable to initiate the repair process. An excessive inflammatory response is not so good.

That being said, given the other benefits that curcumin provides, it is not worth obsessing about the ideal timing because the use of curcumin supports optimal health and performance in other ways beyond alleviating soreness and supporting muscle recovery.*

Curcumin has also been shown to increase vasodilation similar to the effects of aerobic exercise, which can increase blood flow and nutrient delivery to tissues in need of repair.[vii]*

OBESITY, METABOLIC SYNDROME, AND FAT METABOLISM

Body fat is viewed as an endocrine organ, meaning fat cells aren’t simply balls of fatty acids that accumulate from too many cans of beer or dishes of ice cream.

Fat cells secrete a number of hormones, some of which increase inflammation. Adipose tissue secretes leptin, resistin, plasminogen, activator inhibitor type 1 (PAI-1), and adiponectin. They also release interleukin-6 and interleukin-1, monocyte chemotactic protein (MCP)-1, and tumor necrosis factor (TNF).[viii]

Excess body fat can be devastating to one’s health.

In mice, curcumin administration had a positive effect on body weight in a dose-dependent manner.[ix]* Its positive effects on body weight probably comes through a number of metabolic effects.*

Adiponectin levels increase with the use of curcumin.* Adiponectin levels are often reduced in obese individuals. Elevated adiponectin levels appear to be desirable in obesity.[x]*

Curcumin has also been shown to stimulate fatty acid oxidation in fat cells,* although these studies have not been followed up with human studies on curcumin’s effect on fat metabolism.[xi]

Curcumin supplementation demonstrated positive benefits in triglycerides and cholesterol in rats, with the benefit for cholesterol coming from the LDL-VLDL fraction.[xii]*

Another animal study showed the use of curcumin had positive impacts on free fatty acid levels, total cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, and apolipoprotein A-1 levels.[xiii]* In vitro research shows LDL oxidation is reduced with curcumin as well.[xiv]*

A human study showed the use of curcumin has a beneficial impact on blood sugar levels.[xv]* Another human study showed curcumin use has beneficial impacts on HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, Apo A, and Apo B.[xvi]*

DIGESTIVE HEALTH

One of the most difficult conversations for a healthcare professional to have with a client relates to digestive function. In fact, many patients will speak more freely about their sex life and how they hope nutrition and exercise programs will improve it, than they will about bowel movements, gas, and digestive troubles.

It’s a huge mistake to overlook this topic. Immune function, nutrient absorption, autoimmune conditions, and protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism all depend on a fully functioning digestive system.

As is the case in other parts of the body, long-term inflammation in the digestive tract can lead to more serious gastrointestinal problems.[xvii] One of curcumin’s many effects is to help maintain normal levels of inflammation in the cells lining the digestive tract.*

DEPRESSION

Curcumin has been shown to help modulate a number of neurotransmitters, including norepinephrine, dopamine, and serotonin.*

Dopamine is important for experiencing pleasure.* Serotonin is important for proper appetite, learning, mood, muscle relaxation, sleep, and metabolic health.* Norepinephrine affects alertness, emotions, dreaming, and learning.[xviii]*

Curcumin has been shown to support the growth of new brain cells, likely as a result of increasing brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) levels.[xix]*

Long-term use of curcumin has been shown to help support normal serotonin and dopamine levels.[xx]*

ISSUES WITH BIOAVAILABILITY

The research on curcumin is nothing short of significant.

Although the largest amount of the curcumin research is in vitro cell studies, there is a growing library of animal research.

The challenge for humans, however, was that until recently standard curcumin extract absorption was poor. Doses up to 12 grams per day showed little to no curcumin in the bloodstream.

This is important for consumers to understand, because many nutritional supplements only contain simple turmeric root or “curcumin extract.” Curcumin’s reputation can make the product look desirable, but if the curcumin is not absorbed, then it won’t provide much, if any, benefit.

If you want to get the most out of the curcumin in your diet, or are a fan of curry, then make sure your meal contains fat. It is the oil in traditional curry dishes that enhances the absorption of dietary curcumin.

Fortunately, a number of curcumin delivery forms have been developed. Some of the delivery forms include nanocrystals, emulsions, liposomes, self-assemblies, and nonogels.xxi

One method to increase curcumin absorption is to take it with piperine, a constituent of black pepper. This has been shown to increase absorption rates, although there is some concern about the means in which it does so.

To date, the most promising method in terms of absorption and its supporting research is curcumin phytosome.

Phytosome technology was invented by botanical supplier, Indena. Curcumin phytosome technology combines phosphatidylcholine with the curcuminoids in curcumin, resulting in a compound that is very well absorbed across the intestinal wall and into the bloodstream.*

Curcumin phytosome has been shown to be absorbed 29 times better than a standard curcumin extract.* Curcumin phytosome has been well studied as a nutritional supplement. Research shows this form of curcumin delivers the expected physiological results after being absorbed.*

Although phosphatidylcholine is used to facilitate the delivery of curcumin into the circulation, it has its own benefits as well. It is most commonly known to support liver and brain function.*

For now, cucumin phytosome seems to be the superior curcumin option available. Nineteen clinical studies have specifically studied curcumin phytosome and found significant benefits to health and wellbeing.*

It there weren’t so much research to support curcumin, it would almost be hard to believe how many ways it can support health.*

But with over 5,000 years of use, and more than 3,000 research studies, it could be one of the most important botanical supplements in the world.*

Thorne Research offers Meriva-SR, a curcumin product made with curcumin phytosome. The SR stands for sustained release and contains Time-Sorb®, a time-release fiber matrix that creates a sustained-release formula allowing for an optimal curcumin blood level over time* A 2 capsule dose contains 500 mg of curcumin phytosome which is a great baseline level of curcumin.

Individuals with higher levels of exercised-induced soreness might benefit from 2-3 grams of Meriva per day.

CITATIONS FOR THIS ARTICLE

[i] Ahsan H, Parveen N, Khan NU, et al. Pro-oxidant, anti-oxidant and cleavage activities on DNA of curcumin and its derivatives demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin. Chem Biol Interact 1999;121:161-175.

[ii] Albert O. Turmeric (curcumin) in biliary diseases. Lancet 1937;229:619-621.

[iii] Aggarwal B, Sung B. Pharmacological basis for the role of curcumin in chronic diseases: an age-old spice with modern targets. Trends Pharmacol Sci 2009;30:85-94.

[iv] Zhou H, Beevers C, Huang S. Targets of curcumin. Curr Dru Targets 2011;1:12(3):332-347.

[v] Ammon H, Wahl M. Pharmacology of Curcuma longa. Planta Med 1991;57:1-7.

[vi] Thaloor D, Miller K, Gephart J, et al. Systemic administration of the NF-kappa B inhibitor curcumin stimulates muscle regeneration after traumatic injury. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 1999;277:320-329.

[vii] Vareed S, Kakarala M, Ruffin M, et al. Biomarkers Prev 2008;17:1411-1417.

[viii] Aggarwal B. Targeting inflammation-induced obesity and metabolic diseases by curcumin and other nutraceuticals. Annu Rev Nutr 2010;30:173-199.

[ix] Seely K, Levi M, Prather P. The dietary polyphenols trans-resveratrol and curcumin selectively bind human CB1 cannabinoid receptors with nanomolar affinities and function as antagonists/inverse agonists. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 2009;330:31-39.

[x] Weisberg S, Leibel R, Tortoriello D. Dietary curcumin significantly improves obesity-associated inflammation and diabetes in mouse models of diabesity. Endocrinology 2008;149:3549-3558.

[xi] Ejaz A, Wu D, Kwan P, Meydani M. Curcumin inhibits adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 adipocytes and angiogenesis and obesity in C57/BL mice. J Nutr 2009;139:919-925.

[xii] Babu P, Srinivasan K. Hypolipidemic action of curcumin, the active principle of turmeric (Curcuma longa) in streptozotocin induced diabetic rats. Mol Cell Biochem 1997;166:169-175.

[xiii] Jang E, Choi M, Jung U, et al. Beneficial effects of curcumin on hyperlipidemia and insulin resistance in high-fat-fed hamsters. Metabolism 2008;57:1576-1583.

[xiv] Ramirez-Tortosa M, Aguilera C, Quiles J, Gil A. Influence of dietary lipids on lipoprotein composition and LDL Cu(2+)-induced oxidation in rabbits with experimental atherosclerosis. Biofactors 1998;8:79-85.

[xv] Srinivasan M. Effect of curcumin on blood sugar as seen in a diabetic subject. Indian J Med Sci1972;26:269-270.

[xvi] Ramirez-Bosca A, Soler A, Carrion M, et al. An hydroalcoholic extract of Curcuma longa lowers the apo B/apo A ratio. Implications for atherogenesis prevention. Mech Ageing Dev 2000;119:41-47.

[xvii] Camilleri M. Dyspepsia, irritable bowel syndrome, and constipation: review and what’s new. RevGastroenterol Disord 2001;1:2-17.

[xviii] Kulkarni S, Dhir A, Akula K. Potentials of curcumin as an antidepressant. The Scientific World J2009;9:1233-1241.

[xix] Xu Y, Ku B, Cui L, et al. Curcumin reverses impaired hippocampal neurogenesis and increases serotonin receptor 1A mRNA and brain-derived neurotrophic factor expression in chronically stressed rats.Brain Res 2007;1162:9-18.

[xx] Bhutani M, Bishnoi M, Kulkarni S. Antidepressant-like effect of curcumin and its combination with piperine in unpredictable chronic stress-induced behavioral, biochemical and neurochemical changes.Pharmacol Biochem Behav 2009;92:39-43.

*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

The posts on this blog are not intended to suggest or recommend the diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease, nor to substitute for medical treatment, nor to be an alternative to medical advice. The use of the suggestions and recommendations on this blog post is at the choice and risk of the reader.
    Quote Curcumin: A Review of Its’ Effects on Human Health
    Susan J. Hewlings and Douglas S. Kalman

Abstract
    Turmeric, a spice that has long been recognized for its medicinal properties, has received interest from both the medical/scientific world and from culinary enthusiasts, as it is the major source of the polyphenol curcumin. It aids in the management of oxidative and inflammatory conditions, metabolic syndrome, arthritis, anxiety, and hyperlipidemia. It may also help in the management of exercise-induced inflammation and muscle soreness, thus enhancing recovery and performance in active people. In addition, a relatively low dose of the complex can provide health benefits for people that do not have diagnosed health conditions. Most of these benefits can be attributed to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Ingesting curcumin by itself does not lead to the associated health benefits due to its poor bioavailability, which appears to be primarily due to poor absorption, rapid metabolism, and rapid elimination. There are several components that can increase bioavailability. For example, piperine is the major active component of black pepper and, when combined in a complex with curcumin, has been shown to increase bioavailability by 2000%. Curcumin combined with enhancing agents provides multiple health benefits. The purpose of this review is to provide a brief overview of the plethora of research regarding the health benefits of curcumin. continue here
    Last edited by Delight; 12th February 2020 at 04:40.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Agape (12th February 2020), Bill Ryan (12th February 2020), DeeMetrios (16th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2020), EFO (15th February 2020), Franny (12th February 2020), Pam (12th February 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (12th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (12th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #74
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

Success!

An email to Jim Humble brought this response:

Dear Ron,
    Yes, MMS can be made at home. Instructions are on Jim's Website jimhumble.co under MMS there is a drop down menu How to Make. https://jimhumble.co/how-to-make-mms
    Wishing you all the best,
    Ashley (for Jim Humble)

I had no luck saving the info in pdf format.

Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 12th February 2020 at 20:33.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2020), EFO (15th February 2020), Franny (12th February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (14th February 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (12th February 2020), Sunny (13th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Success!

An email to Jim Humble brought this response:

Dear Ron,
    Yes, MMS can be made at home. Instructions are on Jim's Website jimhumble.co under MMS there is a drop down menu How to Make. https://jimhumble.co/how-to-make-mms
    Wishing you all the best,
    Ashley (for Jim Humble)

I had no luck saving the info in pdf format.
    Here it is.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (15th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2020), EFO (15th February 2020), Franny (12th February 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (12th February 2020), Sadieblue (12th February 2020), Sunny (13th February 2020), Yoda (12th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Here, Dr Roger Seheult from MedCram explains that the most effective, peer-reviewed, single thing you can do to enhance your immune response against ANY viruses is..... GET ENOUGH SLEEP.

(And he also explains exactly why. Those who get less than 7 hours sleep a night are most at risk. Of course, that includes MANY healthcare workers, all over the world.)

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (14th February 2020), EFO (15th February 2020), Franny (13th February 2020), hohoemi (14th February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (14th February 2020), onevoice (14th February 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (13th February 2020), Yoda (15th February 2020)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Here's a very useful new article from the South China Morning Post about how to improvise a pretty effective face mask.
    It all looks very sound. It comes from medically qualified sources. It's downloadable here as a PDF, and I've embedded it below.
    Required items: kitchen roll, strong tissue paper, elastic bands, a hole punch, paper tape, scissors, plastic-coated steel wire, a pair of glasses, plastic file folders and binder clips.

As a taster so you get the idea, here's a photo.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th February 2020 at 00:03.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (15th February 2020), Delight (15th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2020), EFO (15th February 2020), Franny (15th February 2020), justntime2learn (14th February 2020), Pam (14th February 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (14th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th February 2020), Sunny (15th February 2020), Yoda (15th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Spread this one IMO.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2020), EFO (15th February 2020), Franny (15th February 2020), muxfolder (22nd March 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (15th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

I usually do hot lemon water with a spoon honey inside....and zinc does boost the immune system....

but I will see how the Wim Hof breathing technique works to stop a virus.....
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 14th February 2020 at 18:35.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Anka (15th February 2020), Bill Ryan (14th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2020), EFO (15th February 2020), Franny (15th February 2020), Hym (6th March 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (15th February 2020)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Another Dr Roger Seheult (Medcram) video explaining in research detail how and why sleep is super-important — the science of how poor or insufficient sleep greatly effects the production of antibodies.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (15th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2020), EFO (15th February 2020), Franny (15th February 2020), Hym (6th March 2020), Reinhard (5th March 2020), Sadieblue (15th February 2020), Yoda (15th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1 4 14 37 LastLast