1. Link to Post #201
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 times in 1,007 posts

Default Re: Dedicate your positive thinking today, for tomorrow's future

More than words,

I love commonplaces.This is one

A book of commonplaces, lived by me, inventing nothing, and writing about nothing important, finds me in a heart that still beats at the gate of my life.
    It's not the words we have to say, it's the feelings of honoring the goodwill of acknowledging that we can be better.
    A banality that subdues me from something that is not mine, finds me as a law of fire in which I give up my singular experience, for an existence with common dependencies.
    What can I write in warm words when the stars speak so cold? But I am here to dedicate a river of words to us, in which the words flow by themselves writing with your name, signing with my signature in a common ground.
    I feel older with another book, in which I can say nothing but my life as it is, words do not invent anything compared to imagination and I barely have time to live a life in which I can understand a little of what love means, and courage more than words.

Anger against death tests our benevolence and kindness to a perfect degree of goodwill. When nothing is possible it is, in fact, absolutely necessary, all we have is life and death, the safest and most unknown points of interference.
    When the attraction becomes great for a future we can be attracted to it like fireflies and do something starting from the past, we will overcome the future.
    In the falling class of some dimensions in full alliance, through the corridor that brings concordance, the braces of light in visions from another life, bring the accuracy of a reality in front of a billions more.

I follow my ghost past of a future and I complete the regime of a brave foreign people, I listen to the sound of homographs and letters that sound holographic in testing for life, with a second in the past, a future rich in content is already sold.
    Attention is the number one rule, I feel like I just left the door that always opens in front of me.
    A two-dimensional... of good deeds reevaluated seven times in the exercise of a force along the shortest equation with the longest answer space, is written here between me and me from another us.
    We don't need to change the past, we don't need to improvise the future, maybe we're not here at all, for that, and maybe we're not here at all "two twice", when instead of asking ourselves "What time is it?", We can actually ask ourselves "How much is the space? right now... "

It is difficult to find the way, when the permission to come here was almost uncertain, we are the way, a kind of infinitely complex moment, a kind of access to space with the permission in itself, a kind of constant activation, so maybe the path we are looking for, should not be something specific.
    The connection we are looking for, can be impossible because we are not connected to anything, to absolutely nothing and everything.
    There can be no reason to call the presence, "the presence", only if it is completely multidimensional in which the lack of perspective as such, is completely absent and there are instead "such as a state" - the only omnipotent state corroborations of the moment. It is as if you take several buses from one station simultaneous to uncounted graduated coaxial destinations.
    Communication should have no effect since we could hear absolutely everything. Whoever has ears, should hear.

Change as a feeling in return is quantifiable, we wonder what we do here and what is the key, when in fact there is no way to say "this is it".
    There is no argument with the explanation of life in its content, which can determine in any knowledge "That this is it all", when in fact the totality explains any possible argument of any nature or rank.
    The coordinates that we have transmitted to ourselves quantify the relationship in everything we say "I know because I feel"..., but it can be as simple as the complexity that we offer to ourselves.
    And I tell myself that what I've been doing for a century is a whispered minute already gone.It's true, I said out loud, but my nostalgia grows like flowers on my lips. Do I speak the power of memory and the turmoil that was to be in vain? A scattered thought tells me yes it is true in everything but love is =live life as a gift.

And then I set out to fulfill the future promise in the pure wave of a dream, a dream by dreaming that I will dream that I leave the burden of heavy shoulders behind and accompany a great gentle spirit in the thirst for light and Light.
    A big bright moon will be my star, a small fraction of what I once was, Love in the light universe garment unceasing in common, human places in the universe, nor being.
    All hopes can only be simple fantasies if we do not understand the cadence with which everything is programmed, grace is perfection, the power with which we manage to accept ourselves around us and everything we call here involvement and beyond accepting revelation.

The multiple of some futures by mutual agreement in the sweet abacus multitude of some lives, will bring us tenderly on the threshold of waking up some mornings in which we will always want to know where we are and where we are going, why not make this the most beautiful question to which the answer is itself in our management.

To the question "how can you know?" We have to skip the question "why are we here" I know it's not easy, that's why we're here.
    Because we always want to leave, the almost natural question is "where" and because we always wonder where we come from, we always want to get there and stay.

Alone, in a foreign galaxy, on a planet we have not yet known, in a gravity we have not yet learned, we want to leave. We want the unknown more than anything and at the same time we count the steps on a beach of star dust everywhere, we seem to be lost in our own light, we run away from darkness instead of illuminating it to see better, knowing in fact that darkness is in fact, a kind of light.
    We look for our origin in a new house, as if our name were an identity, when in fact the true identity does not have a name, it has an interconnected spiritual imprint.

In search of the soul with the soul next to me I found more than words, a home of decoding's, the willingness to believe in the unknown with the unknown in me, the one I know and accept.

With care ,
    Anca

Hammock - Then the Quiet Explosion (Oblivion Hymns)(6'42)

And all this to be just human.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2021), ClearWater (25th March 2021), EFO (21st March 2021), Forest Denizen (21st March 2021), Harmony (21st March 2021), Hym (2nd April 2021), justntime2learn (20th March 2021), O Donna (24th March 2021), Stephanie (29th March 2021), Trisher (21st March 2021), Victoria (21st April 2021), Wind (22nd March 2021), wondering (20th March 2021), Zirconian (2nd April 2021)

3. Link to Post #202
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The gifts of the world

Our destination is a single journey with goodwill and pure spirit, a journey to celebrate beauty around the world. Beauty has no single measure, is not calculated in numbers, shapes and symmetries, and perfection is a culture by its own definition of the secret that he got it.
    Travel today, far in destinations around the world, try to see how beautiful you can be there and wherever you go, you will find the same You.

Among the most guests from all over the world in the mirror of your soul, you see yourself. You are there. Never old, never young, always ready and always amazed, a host of your own traits, those unchanged by so many lives in a row.
    The first stop in your eyes stops as if incessantly in the sap of nature, a first stop in an endless platform, unannounced and yet beautiful. Time will always give you time to find it in so many forms, old age has never been younger for you as it is now, health has never been a gift as integral as now, you feel strong.

When was the last time you looked at your watch? Have you already chosen a single moment, like this, at random, from what the time looks like then and now? One moment can discover the secret of life, one moment writes the destiny of life and you can write with it.
    A moment in this world is a gift. This moment.
    It happens that you can also see the beauty of the world. From there, you start to feel the pulse of such a fleeting time, feeling the effect of the passing of each second as being of major importance.
    If you take it lightly, patiently, each part of a second will give you enough time to appreciate it at its true value, you can negotiate with your time, he wraps you like a warm and protective blanket, he understands you and you can always give a good thought through it.

If you had only one second to live, how many beauties would you like to be able to see and appreciate? I would definitely make it worth that second.
    A second under the roof of this wonderful world paradise, it is a promoter of encouragement and establishment of the universe, a monitor of culture and appreciation, an inter-worldly-universal soul platform, a beginning of a journey in the stagnation of the greatest wisdom.

A symposium of thinking on the spectrum of untouched itineraries of the world, a melancholy thought in counting the sun's rays, a groundbreaking reading of the depths of the ocean, a homage in an endless essay of deep appreciation of a forgotten bookmark on a mountain somewhere , an elegy of life in tree roots under the green rain of nature, all are gifts and cost as much as a second can cost. Don't get up from your chair, not now, find time in time, to be able to devote enough time to all the beauties that actually give you enough time to be able to observe them all, all the time.

Found alone the mystery of the most priceless value in this world, Heritage of living life shines around you, everything breathes.
    Your existence is the duty of a creation to increase your dowry of knowledge, a revelation of daily notes in full sensitivity, a fresh amazement in front of details that you did not even suspect, a diary of every heartbeat that you will hear, you will hear the last one and you will definitely make it count for the next one.

Childhood celebration wears us on the wings of good thoughts.
    Every look calls us to see the celebration of life in a map of the accuracy of worldly values that have increased together with beautiful traditions and ancestral inheritance in a phenomenon of time carols. The creation crown of beauty, around us, proclaims the symbol of inspiration at the end of the seminal rational movement, scattered in the cosmos in each particle. And the world is turning in a wonderful repeatable sacred beautiful burden in an alphabet from the first letter to the first again, all the gentle madness is a late autumn pure awesome love, always born in an unrecognized spring.

In a series of short stories, our journeys condition us in non-time-space in a continuous longing for inspiration, encouragement and soul finding.
    The entire earthquakes under the peace of several realities collapsed from heaven in the colors of eternal twilight.
    Strange halo’s and echoes dance between the abyss of a mirror reflected in billions of mirrors times, and between the loop of the hope from the Earth that overturns the sky, a train has long gone from our world, and took with him the last fairy tale, now at the beginning at the end of the beginning, we have replaced hope with Equilibrium in a last lightning signed ambigenus.

Now, the gifts of the world must be recreated highly , we are called at the beginning of every innovation of the post-world, in the pre-image and similarity of our soul, to honor the gift of our presence, the plenary working grace for the eternal communion of the entire humanity, resides in a single memory.
    We know that the act of love requires compassion and tenderness and understanding, by being actually an act of high authority, aiming at the possibility that the humanity of a whole cosmos is on our side through a law, a law beyond the law, number, beyond the questions and shapes, farther away from sleep, dominating a life guard of one single yet another gift.

The poles of our virtues, of many people in those few, are still unseen in an unforeseeable legend of our questions as a response to the same unique truth.
    The universe is many from one, especially when we say it does not exist without us.
    We, in our loneliness, we are not alone, but we are that loneliness in the position in which we have all interest to watch carefully for our great unknown truths, as long as we know we have one as a gift.

The pulse in the sweet and unknown terror of beautiful nothing, attenuates any instinct when we can not believe in the absolute truth without knowing it.In the twilight of the latest thoughts, we all became the saints of a recently history-story-in-one-legend for over a few years, so many and yet so innumerable few, we deny the absolute truth while we are still looking for it, the deaf agitation inside us, catch a voice, at every corner of the world, when in fact we are all in love.
    When each gesture seems to kneel us at a wall of complaint and sometimes we feel like we were wearing the mourning of our birth here, let's not forget that we were born in love with our people, our weapon is the temple of the kiss from universe for us all.
    Our discovery is, revealing no thought to which we could say we will never meet, and for, never to say never, is true, sometimes you can say almost Always.
    Farewell, If you remain... and yet that's a gift.

Tm. Anca

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2021), ClearWater (25th March 2021), EFO (24th March 2021), Forest Denizen (28th March 2021), Harmony (28th March 2021), justntime2learn (24th March 2021), O Donna (24th March 2021), Stephanie (29th March 2021), Trisher (24th March 2021), Victoria (21st April 2021), Wind (24th March 2021), Zirconian (2nd April 2021)

5. Link to Post #203
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Making the world in soul steps
    (linguistic prayer of individual origin)

Out of all the beauty of the world, I chose hundreds of words and a few steps, in the faith of a heart out of so many hearts, a gong of awakening knocks at the gates of the world and I am still here, listening to it with us all together.
    We sway lightly in the face of the same emotion that swings the world, we are as enigmatic as the trees and flowers that pour their glory and light over the world. We are so triumphant when we face rain, drought and frost, we are so strong in the so fierce wind, and so sensitive in caressing its breeze.
    Taking life in our hands, we step into the steps of the law that we learn on the go, we follow 8 inner voices as a common echo and multiple tips arising in spores of recognition and adaptation, we step while building a world of our own, in while the soul elevates to us any work of spiritual beauty which we leave as an imprint behind us, and in front of a later projection of the future past.

We will learn to forget the first encounter with the body and we will understand how carefully we will have to carry our soul in every detail near a minimal sketch of one thought, a single spark causes an explosion and where there is smoke in the appearance of feeling that "something” set a " fire of knowledge " that will always break out.
    There is no more amazing and spectacular synapse than half a moment important enough to guide our steps further, attention is not important unless it is evaluated as a form of co-measurement consistent with the moment itself, so subtle that we have to keep quiet for hear it, and for that, the choice has such an optional relevance that it is not counted.

The written direction of this wonderful world, in a universe of creative filmography, in the introspection of the awakening of people, is such a high retrospective and yet so simple, so that the captured images are true symbols of continuity to immortality of the entire cosmological paradise, so victorious in determinant class definitions that the variation in simplicity is the indisputable perfection itself.
    A film of beautiful memories in dynamic mystery phenomena, envelops us in a white amphitheater of finding peace with peace itself.

Under the calm rain that falls slowly and slowly, it breaks mirrors of realities forming a mass of the most united shards melted in the genius of recognizing the power and beauty of the human genome from all the uni (source) when you reach -∀-ER( in essence)-Se(34) in all its forms!
    The rhythm of the seascape in the breadth of the cosmos, takes us on unknown waves, we are the most beautiful aliens in the universe, so small and so significant, so human, conquering, welcoming foreign waters, this will make us the bravest pirates of an entire cosmos under the guise of any definition.

The visual plain, pictorial, olfactory, auditory, intense description, will navigate us through colors of unprecedented frequencies, the taste of whole fields of lavender will rest in our souls, the smell of rain clouds cosmic lava will guide us, the cool rest of the enigmatic equations of life will be the surrounding places of the strangest south lost somewhere in the noise and light that lifts the distant sky of the universe.
    A cool river, silent in endless music, takes us steps in unprecedented maps of the universe, thinking of the oasis of the world that created us, an evocation of an impression from another time and a heartbreaking longing for OUR air, water, sun and trees, so simple, so asymmetrical in life sparks and so well designed in energy quality.

The guttural sound of seagulls on the shores of a disturbing sea in boundless earth plasma wet blue, autumn in heavy gravitational copper leaves without which we cannot exist, the green sweetness of the hills in gentle sleep, the confession of ivy in a high endless forest and the scent of black wisdom, greasy and wet nourishing earth and fire together, the joy concert of Nature and their creatures singing, the extension of the unknown in the image of giving the green light, thinking with the heart, speaking with the purity of hieroglyphs drawn with chalk on the post sidewalk.

How much can we miss what we have right now?

Falling asleep in an armchair from another world, I dreamed while writing, exactly what you read and write, I saw every apparition reserved for eternal beauty, I see you, and I am so insignificant in the face of its greatness that touching it can give me life and death in different simultaneous forms of inspiration, perhaps trans-literary, in transcendent colors, devoid of contours, rotating bright white spots, a strange, unusual, uncontrollable enchantment, interrupted by the sound of the seagull flight in a mind, a strange and beautiful appearance of a very frequent beginning that makes it –he- she-us, feel/ feels the relentless end.

An infinity of shades outside the colors, it delights me, my intentional enchantment for the whole beauty of the world grows as we fall asleep, I wonder how many times I should die so that I can live the non-stop as an act of amazement?
    Meanwhile, I am invaded by a beneficent sifted rain for all the gentleness of the signatures of souls in billions of drops under the pure warmth of divinity as an un-categorized education, of beauty printed in the Amazon of the white sky of the blue miss-cosmos.

Meanwhile, I prematurely, write without knowing why, humanity everywhere, life as an educational event, art as the destination of the most international literature, taking my steps with a world that we can always recreate more beautiful courage, under the simple tradition of being a good friend with everything that life can mean for us together.

I can't carry more than I would like to be, but I can be more than I could carry, not because I can, but because I feel. An ingenious and revealing illustration does not have to be based on a well-known in-depth study, if we refer to the mobility industry of individual diversity incomprehensible, then the beauty of mathematics in just two minutes can express the surrounding Nature with all its externalized extensions of cosmic knowledge.

If we ask ourselves how many models of factorial frequencies can have infinite combinations of atoms and how many chess games are possible, we will always be late for work, the proof of simplicity is the grace of ease in the most natural set of observation.
    A letter of recommendation, a legitimating, an invitation, preserves all the many opportunities to be honest, a border-less opening

I am here, immersed in the current anonymity and displayed in sight while writing you friendship letters, writing you about the gift of our freedom, the steps will always be yours.

Find the generosity to be reborn from a thousand miracles every day, becoming a different you, find the extrasensory conversation with you and others in which your genius and love are present in everything you could call dimension in all their ecstasy and wonder. ..

...turning right and moving forward, always,

Anca

Hammock - I Can Almost See You

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2021), ClearWater (25th March 2021), EFO (25th March 2021), Forest Denizen (28th March 2021), Harmony (28th March 2021), Hym (2nd April 2021), justntime2learn (25th March 2021), O Donna (25th March 2021), Stephanie (29th March 2021), TelosianEmbrace (18th April 2021), Trisher (25th March 2021), Victoria (21st April 2021), Wind (25th March 2021), Zirconian (2nd April 2021)

7. Link to Post #204
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Letter of law
    (Our history written as it was, dedicated to continuity for a better future, as it should be).

If we have been offered to live the end of the world, it is because we can truly overcome it.
    Someone once said that if humans disappeared, animals and nature deserved their place on this planet.
    That's why I cling every day to a bell that always rings incessantly, in a "monastery of endless hopes" that I have been building for years, if each of us would want to understand the others, then each in his own way would carry the sign of the impetus to encipher the sacred, geocentric cosmology, in which man is the icon of gentility and the representative of sublimity in the Universe.
    At a simple observation around us, apart from people and their appearances, the whole is in fact unitary, a simple creation and logic cannot be the effect of a chance only if it is an immaterial, timeless revelation, an ocean of planetary myriads and chemical elements in the cross of central essence in an initiatory and endless dance.
    There are people who write their own destiny in the law of the earth that gave birth to them.

Life is like the fruit of the earth that surrounds us as precious as nature and art. To look for the most valuable art of understanding the world you must look for the most suitable piece of land where it has the conditions to be born. You step on the ground.

The earth - a recipe for perpetually guaranteed genesis - the highest chronological adornment, the photon of inspiration in pure air, the supreme force of existence (the celestial vault on which the stars move), the land (the continents that unite us tectonic in the fire of knowledge), smiling plant species, the sun the birthright of heat, the moon in mirage, water in the gift of freedom, water and air animals, then terrestrial animals, you tread with life over life.
    The genesis out of nothing, the "category" and ad-hoc genesis, are characteristics of the creative act, and are more intelligible and coherent than the theory that the genetic act needs a very long time or an indefinite primordial soup that is defined from self.

If the truth cannot be spoken in words, it can be felt and demonstrated through writing, the reasons differ and they are the same when the expression becomes sacred.
    THE BEAUTY OF THE WORLD is one of untouched performance, the linguistic gift (including the silent one) is the grace to coexist with the very truth within us.
    The visual elements are each under the name of truth, usually what we see we call and what we do not see we feel, and sometimes in the name of feeling we call what we see in the clothing of sounds we do not really know, phonetically forming a kind of the music of speech, harmony is instead our gift to the world to feel.

If the truth cannot be spoken in words, it can be felt and demonstrated through writing, the reasons differ and they are the same when the expression becomes sacred. One look, with your eyes closed, can convey everything.
    THE BEAUTY OF THE WORLD is one of untouched performance, the linguistic gift (including the silent one) is the grace to coexist with the very truth within us.
    The place of speaking power and the force of love, is an anagram of all directions and simultaneity perfectly completely complex in the sublime ordered irrationality of the cosmos.

You talk, so you exist. So think as if you were speaking, speak as if you were transmitting and transmit as if you were silent in the deepest letter of the law that shapes your spirit beyond knowledge. If we were born to communicate, speech is a stain of color in the way of the wind of communication, while writing was made to transmit not to speak, teaching is repetitive mother and symbolic writing builds it through clear fingerprints left in the path of time.

With each letter written, communication should be done to learn time by heart, sustainability must give birth to an alphabet of the future an alphabet created by humans, for nature and the cosmos to be felt.
    For writing as a bio-transmission to integrate creative roles, we must learn it before the future.
    A language of a single one, it transcends time and space in the goodwill of creating a single common alphabet, special but especially universal.
    Each letter should have inscribed in it the vein of temporal patience and wisdom and not an aptly theorized story, with millions of universal histories in a single symbol, one we understand now, from the past to a future formatted present.

The beauty of the world may be the oldest proof that we belong to this gift of fulfilling the destiny of this planet, and the world's oldest letter of law may be an unseen amulet of time and space together, an unseen unfolding of the oldest histories in -one letter of the most effective transmission strategy, to consecrate the power to transmit the value and price of the human race for the merit of inheriting this planet.
    We must keep a diary of the genesis of accumulated knowledge, no matter how primordial and difficult to explain, we must recognize the connection with the sacred importance of our legitimacy in the face of the position of spiritual researchers under the possible aspect of certainty of omniscience.

The manifestation should be a calm, patient, soft organized and loving conduct, the writing does not necessarily have to confirm concepts, but it can be just a simple playful and innocent talent to express, without knowing, the essentially in interconnected writings with such individual knowledge. so that the connection with the alignment of the expression can differ only by completing personally coded visions.
    The interpretation of a worldly gift comes through the beauty with which we can establish it, the connections in sets of understanding always come under a vital loving aspect.
    There is no law above LOVE, this wonderful holy pure ortho-liability deserved, fraternal and altruistic love is not a simple mirage or any nostalgia, it is the only reality through which we will survive in history.
    It is the only unseen force, that will tear the fabric of anti-human hatred in which those without the letter of the law of pure spirit would want to extinguish us.
    The strength of the courage of the communion that unites us all in one Body of humanity and the gift of our patience and kindness which is love will be our rebirth from the ashes of the present to a future in which us to be free and dignified again.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2021), ClearWater (28th March 2021), EFO (28th March 2021), Forest Denizen (28th March 2021), Harmony (18th April 2021), Hym (2nd April 2021), justntime2learn (28th March 2021), O Donna (28th March 2021), Stephanie (29th March 2021), Trisher (28th March 2021), Victoria (21st April 2021), Wind (12th June 2021), Zirconian (2nd April 2021)

9. Link to Post #205
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Official statute of a mind
    (An exercise in intention, set for everyone's own inspiration, for a better future).

The set of official provisions imagining the purpose, structure and totality of unseen laws, actions and the functioning of regulations and the adequacy of treatments called in the diversity monitored as an organization, hereinafter referred to as (real), charge any good on the territory of matter.
    The statutory character is an act of life with implicit essence, a pre-accepted totality of construction and cooperation in the constitutive state as a syntactic event of our individual occupation of a place under the emblem of completion, functioning, change, viable study, practically applied in the execution of spiritual autonomy in full force,"Us" as a space.

Where logic touches, the spiritual constitution of our conformity organically multiplies necessity. A guarantee that sets the goal, a goal that participates and sets the structure of the name, a structure in the quality of being, determining the enterprise and habit called in the conquering way "instinctual" to do.
    The fundamentalism of the association with itself coexists in a somatic disposition to never stop, a stationary vehicle sufficient to fill time and space with the names themselves, a perfect excuse for any causal definition. The shelter of existence delimits the field to play with the ball, a habit followed by fatigue.

When "you" stay:
    -we all stay; more or less; now or in the past, the future lies if we stay.
    -by competing to move, to sit, has a value of obstacle and challenge at the same time; if you are happy to call it a lock, then by default you also have the unlock key.

"Staying" always begins with a project, attracting an ongoing process in the niche of intentional concern, an inactivity without restraint, a free captivity, a cessation of intervention in favor of the most natural phenomenon of percussion.

The characteristic of being preoccupied with thoughts is the most impossible game, in which besides rules, emotion can become surprisingly quite competitive.
    -Wait because you wait, wait because you work, wait because you dream, because you are guarding your decisions, wait because you can sit in the alliance or contrary to the free monopoly, wait because you rely, because you are present, guarded, on the lookout and ecstatic by the projection. Always be careful and consistent.

A prolonged vigil or a night watch cannot prevent us from the war of concentration and manifestation, the modal determinations will intimidate us with a piece of advice, with a good word, with a modest balance.
    To hesitate could also means to be worried, to interrogate means to relate in a situational way, to characterize means also to be completely inefficient (to limit oneself, to limit oneself to others, to reduce oneself, to restrict oneself, to summarize oneself).
    To be steadfast means to live, not as a settlement but as a continuation in time, it means to be worthy, to be born, and to take place.

Sit like a celestial body in your own mass of living plasma and toxic beautiful cosmic gases, you are not a symbol, a decoration and you do not have the important role in the show, act as if you wrote the show assuming your almost unbearable optimism as a falling comet always in full, light target. Don't aim, shoot!
    More than the game around us, we have to drive logic not the other way around, love the thrill of winning Nothing, by being able to know how to lose everything, it can be as brutal as a beautiful romantic love story, the imprint remains in the passion you played with.

You were happy, you liked it, you chose, you lost, it was beautiful but it ended, you gained the inspiration from which you choose the talent, further to start.
    The mind, an attempt at sacrifice in unforeseen disadvantages, which does not end with awakening, begins with its end, a beautiful way of saying that nothing is competitive if it is predictable and certain by declaration.
    The world of a mind and a consciousness in timeless waves, a place where nothing is forgiven and everything is admitted, a place we want to dominate, to blame and then to make us feel safe ... At the edge of our guilt we feel innocent, tranquility is a dangerous and attractive substance, because we are semi-adopted by disorder at a too fragile age in our late old age that managed to forget yesterday's childhood.

I, as a constant observation to be able to refer to a hypothesis, I am constantly in love, I am in a re-alliance of re-alienation, being the strangest person for the person who wants to be alone but in love, with a world in her whole. Loneliness can be a perfectly disturbed clarity, and it is the deepest advice to start counting the name in favor of balance. Just saying...

We are the biggest consumers of life and energy, to consume our experience and intentional substances being perfectly able to sabotage ourselves and the most beautiful asteroids of our consciousness at the edge of mass consciousness.
    Between creativity, fear, hope, anger, genius, madness, psychosis, anxiety, need, revenge, joy and sadness, I choose them all by saying: "I understand".
    But each spice must be dosed in the right measure, with perseverance and optimization and when taste matters, quality prevails. Do you always have thoughts in your head? I mean, did you think of them all...
    We are doomed to lose precisely by similarity in the absence of union, and yet when the implications become deep love relationships, the legends begin to write, of course we are not here, not now, not in the future or maybe never, to save each other, how can we do this if we can't save ourselves? To radically aspire to say "we will save the day" means that we only now start playing when the game has been played since its inception.

You may not know the first thing about playing life, you may want to buy the complexity and the undisclosed mystery, you may want to start some accumulated answers to unanswered and very unanswered questions, you may think it is a matter of audience and time; you may want to remember the impossible, you may embark on your own journey of air, water, fire, but you will always clothe the earth in your element.

Straightforward and unafraid to tell it like it is, exactly what and how we need...
    You're not one to shy away from the truth, and you always tell it like it is, even if it goes unheard. Your courage to stand up for the people you care about, is what sets you apart from all the rest, and your bold personality inspires everyone around you.

Grounded, hard-working, and disciplined, taught by the fundamentals of Life and consistency is your scheme of success, your patient determination; it is the guarantee of the ability that anyone can benefit from...If you are an intelligent air energy, if you are an exceptionally comfortable intuition, if you have heavy emotions that can accelerate my essence, if you are a creative essential opponent, elementary construction, prioritizing knowledge and information...
    if you live longer than you enjoy being busy, You...
    have an ability to keep things light, without being consumed by the heavy realities of the world, if you have the decisions fuel inside your heart, call me, because I will always take a page from your diary, just to remind me of you.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2021), ClearWater (28th March 2021), EFO (28th March 2021), Harmony (18th April 2021), justntime2learn (29th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th March 2021), O Donna (1st April 2021), Stephanie (29th March 2021), Trisher (21st April 2021), Victoria (21st April 2021), Wind (13th June 2021), Zirconian (2nd April 2021)

11. Link to Post #206
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

A black screen

And yet there is love, a state of wakefulness with repeated chorus.

Blackening in an unnamed white love, the end of the beginning it is pierced by a single blue light that pulsates ... like a statement written in the dark horizon in the empty desert of recovery.
    We drift... as if by boat, over a dark bay towards the light, we have the courage to let the world know that we are in love living the point, while we are afraid of the first kiss of awakening.

A troubled voice in an even more vulnerable youth is to remember in time, we try our high wisdom to see what is best in people, we try our best in a world where humanity is to blame, like a soft snow that hides the inner light , and when the snow becomes too heavy in system-led inquisitions, we rest our heads in the deepest hope skies, ours being the hope, there we are consistent in being inclined to reserve all our judgments, even we humans have a limit in everything.

Who is the most hopeful person you have ever known, and which you may never meet again?... a person who can feel what you feel, from the area of a distant volcano and read through you like some infinite skyscrapers that pierce a clear blue water infinite.
    ......We are just right, within and without, enchanted, loved and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life... the skyline of millions of lighted windows frame silhouettes of this inexhaustible beautiful humanity...it ignites with every movement, with every declaration of love, we all bloom.

An entire city wrapped in cars and people foreign to themselves, going through the daily routine of an experience in the absence of love, we are weak and strong, we are tigers and zebras with stripes that we cannot change, trying to order this world, not knowing who created it and what should remain sacred and inviolable and what we should change, not knowing who brought us here and if we are loved.

Saving our lives seems to be almost the only duty first of all, but we nail the past and guide ourselves between the noise of the heart and the sounds of conventions knowing that every morning cannot be further from the truth, at some point in life in as the world spins and twists our minds, we need amazing courage to hope for love with the love within us.

"You" find yourself hosting a world in which you invite yourself alone, amazed and out-of-place, you move forward with hope ahead, you wake up living the next door next to you, knowing that there is a better world, you repeat that you will meet You definitely there…someday.

When you think you live in an impossible world of decadence in the midst of a universal collapse party, you remain invisible and stay hidden as long as you can afford, and behind it is a door where you can imagine heaven with the greatest freedom, you will understand your single consumer version and that all "anomalies" are singular under the same cover of truth. You will remember seeing yourself here before, mysterious and masked in such an exposed world, a kind of therapy of a knowledge that no one looks at, and you will not know whether to laugh or cry but you will find a version to live hope and love.

I am convinced that you have crossed seeing at least two unique smiles in life, those smiles that believe in you, that always understand you no matter what, a reverie that suits you, a beautiful and yet warmly restless "intoxicating" hope when it returns to your interior, a smile from which you will never resign, unforgettable and so familiar in such separate worlds over alien time.

You say sometimes, that you have to buy a mirror before acquiring knowledge, whose password, in front of it is "to be", you will be able to see in the mirror who you were or who you could be. You will not know what to think and you will take a good sip of champagne celebrating the routine of recognizing yourself as the nature of your immortal consequences portioned in deeds about the past or future in every good or wrong that tries the present.

Sometimes, looking in the mirror you seem to dissolve, thinking that all the lives lived were not yours, a black screen of the most extensive experiences seen only in the pulsed light, an amazing freedom in the immensity of darkness and a fabulous transcendence in the power of light, indicating a sure pulse, following a single bright line of light, you unwittingly embrace the darkness also in a single unit.
    A deep breath, a last look, and then, we grip the thinking letter in our trembling hands, in one last moment between the misfortune of lost memories and an curtain of seemingly future, all thoughts are so honestly emotional and non real, we admit and reject senses of tragedy and joy together with every second alignment, and in a vibrant crusade, we read the first and last line: "The truth is that... oh..." the modesty of the event can take your very breath away.

If you happen to invite life to you and she "happens to be around" and you know that no one really believes in truth, when you hear your prayer falling back from the sky, maybe...your drop didn't matter because the rain to come, choose an old-fashioned afternoon to be reasonable overall, actually raining elsewhere and you can only be satisfied with that, and sincerity can disarm us embarrassed when we know how happy we are to do ourselves the little favor of recognizing the greatness of life in all its miracle.

Why build castles in the sky? clouds are just a natural phenomenon in full reason and passion to follow their path; why build freedom around a work clock which must always find meaning in a too extravagant ending for our thoughts...
    Sometimes we sit and stare in flames of perfect meaning, opting for an opportunity still unknown in an attempt at remarkable revision and central reason for reflection, and with every frame of space we allow ourselves to…
    We are the closest and strangest strangers we will feel close to, ourselves, ever.

If you go white today and black tomorrow, don't forget to taste the intelligent goodwill of bona fide definition to learn yourself above your inability, and don't cut yourself too much from mystery and beauty, between light and shadow tradition that strengthens the environment of choice is when you know that black and white are only artistic admissions of …

Throw away your stop clock, and stop your advance clock, move away from the chessboard to see it better, build your eventual extra large spaced space, and serve an erectly cosmic assembled anti-thought of three hours of pure empathy, then mount a pedometer of feeling to the quality of surrounding the world with your empathy, this being the essence of the only ability to be human in a supposed civilization.

Additional distances in 20,000 steps with each gesture you make and deadlines in intense word updates you produce, a synecdoche of pixels projected into your reactions…they lead the line of reality to the complex differentiated hypotenuse of independent fractals, always in the presumption of the prism of each other's support. If you're trying to figure this out, don't do it...feel it
    We train ourselves to be our only editors, so it is our sole responsibility, we hurry to explain what we are able to understand so that later we can learn again what we have also explained, it seems to be a festival of science and ambiguity in a daily scrambled order, whose requiems we also make in the form of a reward in which we retire.

I am overwhelmed and humbled, I have discovered a goodness and decency in people, I offer you my most sincere thanks and my deep and abiding gratitude which I was instructed to understand it; I have to slow down now, so I should consider to take what I can call the "present" souvenir of eternity that I am not afraid of, in full remission…
    …as an act of living, it draws us in and doesn't let go, a documentary of coincidences and events as real as it happens, comparing us with us, as a filming territory revealed by simultaneity formed between possible levels of knowledge, actions, fate, choices, destinies, with sequences of humor, pain, fears, meanings, parables, shame, paradoxes, teachings, sins, words, reactions, thoughts, emotions, a whole complete intangible exodus but so necessary impossible never ending damn almost real.

We have guarded supplies of zeal and existential determination, even failures are spectacular, trying to subject humanity you can be sorely mistaken by shooting with a bow in the swirling ocean, this is one of the beauties in the gala of pragmatic default defense exposure; a hidden gene angle but calculated in full condescension; a complex number differentiated in matrix equations in K variables of sound and poetry.
    Always us, dust and earth, in instantaneous entangled quantum connections, why the speed of light ? when consciousness flies freely, why the distance to communicate? when space has no meaning in it, why it must be a meaning with a link? when everything that it is proved can only be observed as content, we should be happy with the answers and before we ask, we must agree.
    We are almost famous today, this is now, we are who we will be, the best optimism in unfinished expectations, a brilliant lesson in a beautiful and headless dramatic ability to traverse time through a black screen, in full and eternal endless infinity audience...oh... humans...as we know we are, we will actually deliver the most extraordinary history in the entire universe and abroad !!
    In a stormy planetary empire, always sitting with us, in the dark, all shining

Anca

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2021), ClearWater (2nd April 2021), EFO (2nd April 2021), Harmony (18th April 2021), Hym (2nd April 2021), justntime2learn (2nd April 2021), O Donna (10th April 2021), Stephanie (8th June 2021), Trisher (21st April 2021), Victoria (21st April 2021), Wind (22nd July 2021), Zirconian (2nd April 2021)

13. Link to Post #207
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

As long as there is love

It's easy to write words when you have nothing to say but pure love.

Love as rhetoric can devour and kill any hero, love as meditation can become an object of speculation, love as theater it becomes devastatingly sick, love as illusion is disposable, love as fibrillation is marketable tragic, so, without words, when the seat is forever empty, love exists in that place.
    I, despite the joy of life, am a lucky woman, in the face of a programmed death and an endless life, I am anthological pampered outside of an ego too late to enlighten it. I am free to suffer and laugh and survive knowing that I can write, forgive and love, and even if the deception would take a little longer, it is more than nothing anyway, but,

love is a charm, a spectacle that confiscates tears, laughter, life and death, an eternal willow, an immortal oak, a bitter taste of forest apples, the healing lens of freshly spring water, the frenzy of the taste of a poisonous mushroom, and the grapes of life in the inviting sweet wine...

Love can be a recommendation with an end when you love nature, nature with its buds and thorns, feel the pain of that man in us, paradoxically in the most beautiful spring, nature in her clothes of naked and impenetrable mystery, teaches you to taste it when the sky open the blue path to it, you have no escape, and when your chest explodes with its beauty, in your eyes you gather salty waves of memories.
    Heaven and earth disappear and hang in her gift, nature... a whisper half whispered for half of your nature in completion, a step made in half so that you can go and step into her heart. My heart happens too naturally, it happens just like the sun and the moon, it is always there, I feel lost forever, beyond masks, beyond inexplicable shapes, beyond numbers and words, being mine, to forever, like an eternal arm resting on my shoulder.
    An oath outside the sound of the hot ocean, a bird's nest, too resistant to any devastating, fiery storms. Beyond disasters, I miss being missed, always asking unanswered questions: "How are you, mission of my life?" With letters of promise, faith of change and hot oil of thoughts, I have bandaged so many times, memories in the memory of lack of love.

"Why do you love me? / Because I don't"; "Because I love to love you instead, and that is courage and madness at the same time, an enormous sacrifice to maintain a universal balance despite any design performance, I undo any matrix in the face of the purely human ease of loving" the most beautiful revenge to embrace the world's most beautiful salvation born of our love in the blue fog and the burning of green.
    Billions of hot statues in tender desires of love and compassion can be seen from space, of humanity that is not yet, lost and gained, let us love each other on the shore of a universe that belongs to us, let us embrace the blue planet in its cruel green that gives birth to ecstasy in the full life overflowing with reflections of light and brilliance of great souls.

Let us love each other as long as the wave of life still asks us, what is with us here, what we are for the universe and what we want for ourselves, precisely because life and love have their questions…it's just us, beautiful barbarians holding a prayer and a curse in both hands to heaven, not knowing if we should be what we are...

We are mesmerized walking in the sleep of life by our transit in front of the bride Moon, we are wandering by the soul blizzards of the shooting stars that hit the earth lifting and pumping blood in our veins, we are scratched by heavy snow of bitter salt on cheeks reddened with joy and pain... we are an original status for a world always on the brink of extinction and in the capital transformation of resurrection, how can you not love such an atmosphere and the tragic beings belonging? Imagine the pain; Imagine the need for love.

Don't forget that you live! Do you know that? How deep?
    Something like: ".. Yes .. it seems that I live in spite of, for whom, looking for, crying, suffering, acting, losing, winning, philosophizing, always wrong, always misunderstood .... is life in all this, or is life in you?
    You feel like screaming life in the most deafening cry? "I LIVE !!" Do it now. Dance and shout: "I exist !! and I want to feel this as an immense love for me shared above all, for all beings born and preserved as human !!"

I, a bunch of words in a spirit lost without you, shout as loud as I can: "I LOVE YOU !!" find me in the ray of the sun that we share, in the wind that unites us, feel me in the tectonic plates that brought us alive so far, cry with me in the hot rains in summer, stay with me in the most painful storms , talk to me and send me a gentle word when you look at the stars at night, feed with me tasting the water of the earth, smile honoring any living being of this wonderful territory, sigh in the pleasant smell of a flower, and shout with courage to a full moon: "We are all here !!"

How much could this cost? Except for an ounce of pure love.

If I could find the right words to describe in detail the beautiful feelings I have for you, I would have told you since we were born. The best thing I can do is show them to you now.I love you so much! .. You are the best thing in our trillions of lives. You are the best poetry ever written, the most beautiful song composed, the most beautiful painting painted. I never thought I would be so lucky and I would have the opportunity to say that we are so innocent in the face of a love greater than anything.
    I love you more than I love my life, every day more and it is the most beautiful feeling I have ever experienced, a whole humanity launched in a single attempt to embrace ... some will cry for happiness, others will die of emotion, I will melt forever. Because I believe in the ultimate price of your inner beauty, if you want to kill me, hug me first, if you want to hug me, don't forget that you won't forget me.

I come from a culture too old for any quantum, born from love for love, I am irretrievably just, I trained with death only to feel the sweetness of love in its full glory, loving it to death, living every sip of the thread of light just for me to live living at its natural level, an uplifting sedimentation of knowledge out of nowhere, impossible to render, for anyone valid...
    "Just love ... you could easily say ... but what is love?"
    "I'm right in front of you," try me, but forever.

We love the divinity with the most pagan and atheistic resignation, we contemplate the ocean that resembles us, we, small waves of absolute divinity, between billions of "he" and "she" together we keep alive that Eden of the return to the origin, we are called to start the world from two exponentially multiplied with time and space, at the edge of a wreck of worlds always under construction.
    We are so temporary in our eternal love, and as the wave of life will never cease, so will the waves of the ocean; we will fall to our knees in the face of the mission effort to love ourselves, we will always try to cleanse in the ebb and flow of water time, abandoned on a shore of no one, loving us as we know best, living as the work of life imposes on us, dying always fossilizing love as a guarantee of a treasure to which we always return after the paper of the heart.

If you are wondering if by the time you finish what I wrote here, wherever you are in the world, knowing that I am as confused as you are in this clarity, a declaration of love in the honest promise of a single moment, is always a sight seen for the first time Don't worry, I will be the strangest pianist and I will leave the stage as soon as I know that you loved me for just a second, we are the perfect aliens in the most unknown universe for both of us, under the chandelier the same feeling. Where you come from and where you go, there I will be, as you are somewhere ... oh I found you.

If you check your watch, yes this was the longest sip of tea, don't panic, don't arrive, don't rush to leave ... oh ... these mind speed races ... I already knew you ... that's fun..someone is at the door..stay for a while ... yes it was just the past, now I'm projecting our love in the square of the biggest meeting, between millions of souls in love. You can't tie a padlock to this, you can untie millions of padlocks, if you want, the audience of an entire ether available, wait.

Love every little thing in the right human being! Fill in the grid of life with everything that a human being could mean to you on this planet, imagine what it would be like for all people to mean a lot to you, succumb to the strongest energy of love, just to transmit it! Do this with pleasure! There are no regrets in this. Don't wait, revive love in the steepest knowledge, a beginning of truth from which life will not separate you, there are billions of ways to love and more in universes, pick up at least one.

Perfection is not to be discovered it is to be felt, you are endowed to feel the good side of pride to be grateful and happy, without limits in a constant admiration for everything you have to admit that it is beautiful. Be gentle to yourself and in love with everyone else. If you love the smile of awakening, the magic of touch, the warmth of your voice, the feeling of your eyes and every delicate moment you need, don't forget that we are all just like you.
    As long as there is love
    I will understand your reason for living, I will carry the weight of your oath of love that you set when you were born, I will carry it for you, until you want it back.
    A declaration of love can change the whole future, in this meridian of the cosmos, when the leaf came off the branch of a tree you can not stick it back, so you must know that you can love in the place of others as much as the leaves is on this earth!

The library of a single horizon of virtue lies in the most documented knowledge, we are "guilty" of love, of love born, of love raised, of love of life dying, loving us like porcelain trinkets in front of cannons of repressed technology.
    I, therefore, unimportant, in the shadow of a surrender notice, have written only a tiny part of my future infinite statement; maybe too sophisticated or even playful in the face of these exceptional times, raising a white flag, started fiery and uncontrollable inspired by my return through a taxed sentimental act of recovery, I will always resort "tyrannically" to love first and then as to live.

A repeatable beautiful burden, the love within us, some sleepwalkers in the middle of the most unique feelings and desires for love in the universe, impossible to reproduce, impossible to fulfill, but so possible real, when possible is enough just to breathe, to so we could love unconventional at least.
    When war destroys in pieces of death and ignorance, we should all love and move forward naked, as we were born, in the face of the fiercest cannon of disintegration, and that's only because WE KNOW that we will come back immediately for to restore love and life in all rights!
    - we will compose poems from the center of human origin and together we will know how to love ourselves better and more in this feast of loving, compassion and dedication, a feast of intellect and healing of the heart, a perpetual construction of LIVING.
    From the "chair" of a lost civilization, holder of a naturalized human citizenship, from the encyclopedia "Love does not die", contemporary with a world "closed for inventory", in a satire of all my spirits, imagine a person of 1, 67 m tall, hitting a universal gong ... I couldn't do this without you, but that's my energy, take it, it is plenty from where I come from, from your truly human world, your love...

because darling, you're different!

'til death write-us apart, in full transfer-written-ology,

Anca.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2021), ClearWater (4th April 2021), EFO (5th April 2021), Harmony (18th April 2021), Hym (18th April 2021), justntime2learn (4th April 2021), O Donna (10th April 2021), Stephanie (8th June 2021), Trisher (21st April 2021), Victoria (21st April 2021), Wind (14th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #208
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

We were all Inn-guide-honaut's
    Inna Guide Hanout
    I am a good store.

If we are all here, inn-formation, in the instinct of this solid nature, and assuming that we are all in the process of waiting, a state of vigilance in intimate connection (but not mechanical or spiritual) but sealed by the landing of an imminent moment in the continuous discovery of high acceptance with self-acceptance, we are the bride and groom in full oath event within us.

We need the sun to protect us and arrange our rebellious strands of mind in the wind, we are all valuable grounded astronauts with big hearts anchored in eclipses in beneficial influences on Earth, the sound in transit of myth will guide our holo-principles consciousness towards healing through exploration.

Through all the symbolic Runes of our actions and words, we live to experience cuneiform conclusions and ideographically accurate results of the messages we invest in the ether; we seem to be just exponentially invented graphical light codes, born from the secret of the fascination to hide it, promising on earth revelations of proportions, an enigma buried in the phonetic reading of this unknown matter, we being masters of what we lack and moving on with the decipherment of the most important essential information and semantic inscriptions impossible to equate.

We build here, loving as we walk, the most abstract recognizable symbol challenged for its validity of integration and we are the "enemies" of those who deny us the pluri-valence right of our inner traveling being, we being the highest comparison with knowledge, so we forget the color of chairs in the last location where we ate a burger, but we are by excellence spheres of force of the highest logically mastered meta principles, in fact a matter of art or the motto of the deepest beautiful cosmic drama.

Indeed the first feeling in this world is that "something is not right" that everything "sounds" foreign to our senses, a strange sensation that we experience in a familiar way, later, the main requirement that we accept and live in the configuration, of the imposing presence,
    is to feel at home in the torrent of impressions, learning the mother tongue of this planet, building a set of interpretive experiences that we manage to confuse very badly, fulfilling and thus learning the first articulation of the world in which we begin to move, winning on the whole, a "familiarity" that we export as an epoch-making imprint of the longest duration of spirit, a spirit of ours always republished in an untranslatable treasure and hidden from the eyes of the cosmos.

The essential purpose of the most visible hidden secret is an articulated modulation of the meaning of the world in which we live and to which we must contribute "constructively" inspirational, in a loving way.

It is a kind of inspiration expressed more meta-physically-forically than the whole all-encompassing of what we do not actually know and this determines a responsible fanatical good courage, and this articulation is more than a thought or a culture, it is a function; similar to a native language of the deepest carrier nature that belongs to us by right, a discipline overbought and still sought after.

"To articulate our presence with the space occupied by us" means here ".. not to think but to sow the seed of truth, not to understand according to the hermetic model 'or, more precisely, to configure a certain meaning:
    (meaning for what? to "correlate" subjectivity to infinity on the line of a lost factory, projecting to the point of exhaustion in..."meanings"?)
    The inner process the "dia-logic" one, allows us to move borders in full continuity, in millions of relationships between "viewer and worlds" simultaneously, we can not find something "own" by the act of moving at this ...speed, it is not time for a self-reflexive process, the act of knowledge reproduces itself, we are just brothers with the alienation of the "foreign one-non-knowledge" frontier, always in new horizons, leading this strange life experience (like a visa for outer space)

The "motherhood" of the immediate reality and the discourses that explain it, but also the instances that produced these discourses and the way they were produced (We must be careful what we take), urges us to deepen and refine education, accuracy, complexity, refinement of excellence , the exercise in the angle of flight of the discipline of all disciplines, the need for performance in a distinct measure, the direct way of diversified mediation, allowing the precision of receptivity and accepting the environment of structuring the value attitude of understanding in the vicinity of knowledge,
    an area allowed for anyone, subsumed statuary through the spiritual curriculum of each particle in us.

Let us never forget, that we are still, the house, the street, the unique, the universal, the hypothesis and the end, organic modelers, the affirmed presence, the cognitive spiritual endowment guided by the heart, we are the culture of the cosmos and the structure, we are before any writing a metro state -density in the temperature class of the most non-light explosion and no one will find our "substance".

How can you look into the eyes of a whole generation of future children, knowing that you could not do everything possible for them to be born in a normal world, how can you say that you had all the courage and became a hero when you know that the world does not end with you and your deeds, and how can you send above the shadow of the earth and over time, the echo of your deeds knowing now that they are already in accordance with the conclusions of the future?
    Doing the impossible? Is too little. Doing too little is impossible. How can you "articulate" the presence as a factor of influence completely and efficiently in the form of insurance in the projection, how much reserve of "batteries" is needed in this recipe?

Any natural language offers its speakers a language capable of describing any observation of the world, as well as a metalanguage meant to allow reflection on other languages. Certifying the intuition at a synthesized level of permanent rewriting of the reunion of this world, by way of auxiliary choice, in the unique register, through her own will of expression education. Do not make sounds for others, unless you want to sing your love for justice and natural attitude.
    ...And then I felt.
    A memory, which I never recorded and to which I never had access. It was not a connection, it was not a meditation, it was not a vision, it was not a projection of emotion, only Clear.

As if you want to say more than simultaneously without vector order "you know what you have to do, do it".

Bring back that enhanced you. What is the most unprecedented surgical motivation that can serve your subconscious faster than the speed of thought?
    Everything you have seen tasted, read, or felt can be chaotically beautifully organized in the form of "so it is" and= "so it goes" simultaneously.

-what has remained stable in life unharmed and indestructible over time?
    Nothing you have ever wanted can satisfy you more than the formation of an idea; the idea has lasted all possible times, you can't kill it, you can't stop it you can't really infect it and you can't make it disappear that's why it's so present. No matter how many intelligence scenarios you could practice in any situation, an answer directly brings you the greatest wealth of consciousness, a loan in front behind and above any reality.

You don't need to have formulas and patterns, however, and when everyone sounds, if you excel in your secret that you are actually delusional, you have to laugh and say that you don't really have a recipe for it.

When it is not about the reality that creates you, it means that it must be a much broader version that you contemplate without knowing, if you find useful the repercussions of such an enormous contemplation, you can become a sinking device, ingest, breathe, move, digest, disappear, transmute, calculate time, how far can you go when you are so close? Of course you can experiment in terms of each charge.

You just want to go aimlessly and without limit, without stopping and in full stationary, a force of freedom ready to shoot something you have already obtained, you will go completely out of the city of reality without knowing that you are in the center as well.
    In the last stop, maybe you should count and make the last minutes count if you remember them fully, what was the strongest circumstantial effect that made you feel best in the last minutes or hours? If a gift is not earned on its own, we may deserve it.

You should not like the ideas of others, with the speed of God, you can share a short statement and still not reach a peace of mind, some ideas are a little too ambitious but achievable even without being equipped, it's just a chance. But the information in you is waiting ... bing..bang ... tic..tac..you are a culture bomb in "worldly" terms of "spirituality" don't try to defuse it, don't try to blow it up, try to blow it up endow, not by accumulation and by release.

An entire civilization can be found in the work of your senses, and you could not know that;
    If creation is the fruit of metaphysical beauty and this teaches us to obey the virtue of the heart, then thinking is an act of the earthquake of life, it is the appreciation of the feeling of giving in favor; a fundamental myth of human culture that shows the inclination to regard love as a relentless force in full participation of consciousness, in love with love, and embraced to the point of forgetting and acceptance of the natural factor.

The portrait of our inner being is one that is in love with us, a happiness lived in two, in love integrated in the rhythms of universal harmony, a deep spiritual ecstasy and a look above and in the center of the world, an ode of inner plenary innocence, an impossible abstract, with possible in the act.
    An attempt to transcend the human condition in the forbidden theme of genius, a challenge to find your partner in a separate entity by relentless laws, where their sacrifice exceeds any limit for a drop of low frequency in the face of truly human love.

We can humanize any god and we can perpetuate and "infinitize" any human being, when we say that "everything is possible"; it is necessary to give up and accept together "clandestinely" with the attempt.
    What remains is the experience of inner information, an overwhelming passion for the masterpiece of life, the masculine and feminine of the universal bond for purity in the blue of cosmic infinity and the aspiration of a flower in the candor and nostalgia of our endless search.

, Anca

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), ClearWater (10th April 2021), EFO (10th April 2021), Harmony (18th April 2021), Hym (18th April 2021), justntime2learn (10th April 2021), O Donna (10th April 2021), Stephanie (8th June 2021), TargeT (10th April 2021), Trisher (21st April 2021), Victoria (21st April 2021), Wind (27th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #209
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

A star year long
    (came to stay)

For the most part, this place is a place of "thoughts" (that's what my creative emotions say, not me), I'm not sure about the "evolution" of the title, but I'm aware of the increase in content volume.
    For the most part, apart from being human, my passion can sometimes be called a theater of words in the artistic ontological depth fed in a perpetual ceremony of universal perspective.

Watching ghosts at night and running after the beauty of a sunset, the mornings are true glories and the atmosphere of my lyrics is not as expressionist as it can include.
    I am not meant to be singular, although I was pushed a whole life in this direction, from where my outsourcing could grow, from where I was able to un-canonize de-compositional ether's.

I drew, completely and with an open soul, the enchantments of Nature and its Elemental interfaces, I dined with them, I laughed with them, I loved with them, I died again with them in fundamentally philosophical spells, I practiced the journey exploring the abysmal magic of the land human soul, and I have no way to get back from there, unless I stay ..

I am tempted to explore such realms under my own signature, I do not need the trilogy of knowledge to be stubborn to be a simple woman, a sanctuary of enigma, a metaphor of the seed of life, an alchemy of the pleasure of existential light, a celestial sculpture in art like the blood of life, a motherhood of innocence and a millennium of lotus in four petals, I'm still trying to find her ... that woman I love with my own future. I love her, precisely because I haven't met her never, only in my dreams about the dreams, my Akarina, the grace in drama and the complete joy of the mysteries encountered and a constitution of my revealing optics. I miss the two big bright eyes, those eyes that made me go out to look for them, constantly.

I miss, to miss, as I have never been, a conception of revealing metaphor that would lead me in front of the Great Anonymous, to the gate of transcendental un-censorship, to love the unknown-logia through pragmatic condensed essence contemplation, to find the commandment in the subject of knowledge; to debut in axes of universal definitions, to turn meteorites that hit me into strong infusions of lyricism, to develop everything into an even greater mystery, a lucid paradisaical knowledge in the way of my expectations.

In my case, the mystery of the impenetrable, hidden in the depths of darkness, was a way of receiving with the intention of increasing, at night the good frequencies awaken the silence. I never limited myself to just greeting the outlines, I walked like a baby, born old in the victory of light, attracted by the indulgence and well-being of benevolence, I went forward.
    I went forward in a year, independently here, in a future always as a generic beginning, far from the turmoil of the waters of this world and drowned, without my will, almost entirely in the existential pantomime until the refusal. And for that, in relation to all the common rules, I am at hand for everyone, a derogation detectable under my classic anonymity... so barefoot.

My culture, of being a simple "thing" of rendering inner things, will be a creative re-emergence in opposition to the way of conceiving, I am an autonomous character in the discourse of eternity, declaring the possibility to the rank of anything. Ask me anything and I will perform the sacrilege of my own freedom to respond intuitively even outside the referral, even if I integrate into the fabric of the idea.
    The metaphor of life between luxury and necessity transforms attention into expressive education and the joy of integrating it in the love of giving, suspending meanings and proclaiming others always in flow.

I am constantly ambushed, running between the oracle of this interwar pantheon of civilization, and my primitive soul of cosmological forest, so because I know how we all feel, I give in to the simple wave of love, offering it with any risk or value, what would be the difference in front of a concrete act of giving?

Fallen, into an eternity of the empty natural absurdity, we are all ambiguously revealed in the midst of the dance of angels, switches of light.
    Because my childhood was always under the sign of the fabulous lack of words, returning to the mountain of connection in the middle between life (where I would have easily left) and death (from which I returned because I had to send a text message on the phone ), I started talking while learning in a kind of symmetry and harmony broken sometimes by the storms of creative emotion.

We, a functional mystery, with hearts planted from love for love, always mostly, hastened by the strange phenomenon of identity between past and present, depriving it of depths and meanings reducing it to the inevitable future as a future. Forgetting the future in order to enjoy everyday life at an unusual level, a Déjà vu, imbued with the validation of eternity in the presence of mystery, we must play our bizarre and unexpected role even for ourselves. A bet on our remembrance of us, a feeling of clarity in full awakening.
    With an obligatory ironic smile, we are the possessors of the greatest innocence of consolation when we always ask ourselves "Is it possible to be true?"; In this world of strange familiarity, we confuse ourselves in the accidental phenomenon of "as if" of time, in -a stationary deviation viewed from a distance by the storms of our ego. Throw away all the clocks, and don't ask "Do you know what time is it?" ... I know. I've thrown them all away, now it's time for me to carry it time through Utopian homogeneously un- time; A functional comforting therapy that gives me the ropes, a refuge-warning of momentary re-balancing.

(A) metempsychosis of time recurring in infinity, very helpful, if you give it up, a bold bet, won, with the taste of the unusual; an avatar of the inherent irreversible, a passage through life, as an inherent consumption, an adaptation of the scene and the predestined divine project, a chance to.

We embody the citizenship to give birth to the contemplation of adding to the universe, a co-participation, revelation, teaching, we being precursors of the original mystery of being, one that cannot be overcome over "you", a "you" sufficiently incomplete, imperfect, partial, finally intuiting to submit to knowledge as a mystery, precisely to ensure the secret beyond you, you, destined to ensure its survival, and yet...

Hence the tragic but also the greatness of the human condition, because man's mission seems to live in the "horizon of mysteries", and to be given to the revelation achievable through the act of creation, or not.

"Personally", I do not want to call spirituality the limit of adaptive imprisonment, nor as an instinct of defense, nor as that which assures us of the existence of immortality; in the ancestral womb, emergence is also too conventional, and on the astral background, spontaneous prophecy sacrifices the messenger;
    I would say more to try to be just successful authors in understanding the world in cosmic perspective, intuition and suggestive expression of the absolute fund of humanity, the relationship of the human being in relation to the Nature of the universe, being just a myth of Solitude synthesized in the duty to share it with many souls.

A year of a star and a star of a year, will pass, only in turn, together simultaneously, with us here, also here, in a rhetoric committed virtually and inevitably motivated spiritually; in the belief of a story and the exponent of a teaching.

Beyond any speculation and outside any arbitrary circus displayed by others in the world, one thing is certain, that we have both errors (good and bad) "escaped" from the "rule" embodied in a record of the presumably virtual but authentic piece.

Beautiful, unique, Enveloping, enigmatic, semantic and shaping of the authentic soul aesthetic, combining the ancestral classic and the metaphysical avant-garde, in the mold and adaptogen of the limits of harmony, pushed on the edge of a enchanting love and complex sniffing of the happiness of the indigenous popular simplicity of living,
    with the reflection of the image of the luxuries of universal sparkle, we humans apologize, by the mere presence.

Anca

Oleg Byonic - Equivocal Symptom (Forgotten) 8:57

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2021), ClearWater (14th April 2021), EFO (14th April 2021), Harmony (18th April 2021), Hym (18th April 2021), Icare (14th April 2021), justntime2learn (13th April 2021), O Donna (20th April 2021), Stephanie (8th June 2021), Trisher (21st April 2021), Victoria (21st April 2021), Wind (14th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #210
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Endless Observations

As long as writing means everything about freedom, I feel equipped to spend my days in this little detail, in which my philosophies don't matter, only life.

Apparently life can keep gravity down the stairs, which is fun especially when in full condescension we actually get up by falling, but we must not forget that we maybe carry in us, we humans, the most radical and beautiful notion, impossible to eradicate , impossible to find, an avalanche of half-printed dreams, a safe of secrets delivered in an expansive plan, an apology for the beginning in the setting of the simplest and most beautiful expectation.

Why can't we remain closed in on ourselves and why do we always have to outsource? Why do we go by expression and by form of manifestation, trying to empty ourselves of contents that sometimes do not even belong to us, and to systematize a chaotic and rebellious process inside and outside us, not knowing in the end what is happening between all these realities?

What would it be like to have an inner intensity so rich in all our fluidity of light, in all the boiling of inner growth, to be so intense that in less than a second we can fertilize that abandonment, by dilated absorption to fullness?

There would be no time even for a last objectification, everything would merge in multiple extra-rich experiences in the fullest sensation of spiritual actuality, an effervescence and an extreme intimate spiritual voluptuousness, in waves of auditory visionary paroxysm born of complexity infinite soul contents.

I think that this feeling of fulfillment (completely out of pride) is one governed by an internal tense intensity so rare that you can't even shout so richly, and apart from the need for explanation, a tension so boundless that in the fullness of life you can "die' because of her.
    Maybe, in the absence of any explanation, we can "die" because of life, a feeling at least analogous, apart from the sense of looking and finding explanations, in the face of the moment it doesn't matter anymore, and if you can find an explanation, what would be the difference, when everything (you)- is a single moment of infinity accompanied by, the presence of the update of closed experiences in a rhythm that loses its balance and uniformity if we are not careful.

I can say that I had an intense life for my expectations, like everyone else, but that is not important. When I wanted to give it up, life caught me at its peak, at the peak of fleeting happiness, but well imprinted in the place of the soul, so that the "torturous obsession with the desire for death" became an endless experience in the environmental cataclysm born of the spark of life in perpetuation of contemplation.
    So if you somehow have a moment of uncertainty in the present, then the future is something very fleeting, indeed "something unimaginable"; if you give birth to love and hope in the presentiment of an end or a abandonment, you will be caught up in the endless experience of enduring the consequences.
    Objectification in a world in which we are, must always be at a higher rank than that of evil, otherwise it will become a serious danger for each of us, the repercussions are felt every second.

Maybe we can't really master an energy with a tendency to "explode", except inside, no matter how overflowing we may be in the external argument sometimes, the collapse always results in a full collision in which we conclude that it is difficult to live with what we produce and no confession can save, no longer, the moment already recorded.We are called to live among ourselves as brothers, humanity needs love to the last man.

The experience of fatigue and anxiety becomes a terrible way of conduct in meeting the path of life and the end of finish, it is "ruined" in consciousness and one's own being that always and constantly demands expression and manifestation.
    A start to dispel subjectivity and compress objectivity in the concentrated benefit of remaining closed in us, or to overflow, two extremes that lose their relevance immediately after consumption, just like what I write here, in fact,"me", being basically just a human being, as such.

"To be" as intense as possible in the interior, as deep and concentrated as possible in many good ways, makes the external orientation more central and of a more natural Nature, a state, substantially different and individual in the constructive sense in the universal plane,
    in the original inaccessible essential, synthesized, unique and specific role of the authorization between the "projection" area and the "erasure" area.

"To be" observes the resources of the most peripheral phenomenon of an extended inferior complexity, and without comprehension, a kind of inconsistent spiritual freshness in the qualitative interpretation of the remarkable inner depth, sometimes produced only in capital moments, or outside our decision, it is not easy.
    I am here to follow your fantasies, to understand everything, we are all here, I am delighted to know you, the foreign nature of a dreamer, seven mirrors and four bridges, my star records me, in the dimension in which the odyssey of life is a process outside the term judgment, we seem to be here in connection with defending this, outside the explanatory context.
    A kind of necessary and beautiful risk presented in the backyard, enough versatile that we do not have enough imagination to perform it.

Our life, an exercise in full conquest of retreat, an empire ready to be built by dissolving at the end of good work, a subtle playful and beautiful art in the greatest diversion of force majeure that we must distribute contemplatively, concentrated and relaxed more importantly with a child-like soul.
    Life.
    A seed of inception formulated in every right, a disguise in realms and shores in unlimited limits, a chemistry in unstable fields unknown (a good place to start); all that is best in us when we wake up and say, "Let's see what we can do ..."

"To be," the instinct of the universe when we say, "Do we really have to dream every night?" a totem of experiments and workshop, explaining the labyrinth of infinity, still creating the map of evacuation from the universe, an elegant and fashionable contribution, but not necessary.

How could we understand, when all we feel is only half, a youth that happens to us accidentally, a journey at full speed through what remained until a too frugal old age in an adventure in which we fail to completely recreate...everything.
    Our strangeness, so well known...endless ...

Dare to train alone, alone and safe. There is no place for time in this "subject"; please do not delay, in honor of the arrangement, you can completely recreate and do not forget:
    1.(T) this is the "crime scene": in which we update the whole past and attack like a torrent the present in an intimate background of the being that reaches the paroxysm reserved for "this"- relevant enough to find the essential splendor, in an energy agitation to find deep resources (being the most worthy "prisoners" of the feeling of love for life), however, we try with the means of thinking too poor, for a subjectivity that worries us like a whirlwind, and for relativity that hides the transport, but you can "think" humanity in the purest worth.
    2…. sleep can carry a lot and the dream is real.

A family of bees of about 60,000 inside a hive, far exceeds the reliability of our social organization, despite the intelligence we attribute to ourselves, always so free; Wisdom, patience, hard work, organization with mathematical precision, communication, they are fascinating as a source of inspiration; you can't help but love humanity if you love freedom. I'm just saying ... be a bee...I just finished my ice cream and...

...stay free!

Koan - Orpheus And Eurydice(8:16)

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2021), ClearWater (16th April 2021), EFO (16th April 2021), Harmony (18th April 2021), Hym (18th April 2021), justntime2learn (18th April 2021), O Donna (20th April 2021), Stephanie (8th June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (18th April 2021), Trisher (21st April 2021), Victoria (21st April 2021), Wind (16th April 2021), wondering (16th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #211
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Solar carbon natures

Under the indigo of a world passing in the absence of time, I declare the future open.

I love this good, gentle, humane people, on whose back (through no fault of their own), without diplomacy, evil begins to build maps of the world painted in unthinkable domination's.
    I love this people of loving living beings, and creators of unforgettable smiles, who unwittingly serve the ice palaces of a world that will become too heavy for our shoulders.

Between seeing an icon and being able to grasp its meaning, we need the equivalent of a skill, I am not a follower of classifications, but decisions that have fallen on the balance of our human civilization (never always incomplete) quantify our role now, to a point of modular inflection of decision, in which we will have to learn to "grow Everywhere" through what we feel and do, not through what we say.
    In a dizzying speed, in a world in a hurry to nowhere, we will have to ask for a "patent of immortality" for any good deed.
    I respect the lighthouse, I am human and I know what it means to be well guided, an investment in the spirit of well-being harnessed to the club of the soul, it is always a chance to match the future.
    What I wish you, sweet being, my country of spiritual glories, my birthplace of longing to be born, you...strong arms and bright eyes , the weapon of strength in the crystal of the soul in the background of your secret past, i wish you a great future!

Maybe the story of human nature and its course is the most beautiful part of all the hustle and bustle, maybe the stories woke us up and the stories put us to sleep, we wake up telling a story and we fall asleep like innocent children in the middle of it.
    In building the universe, the blue sky in the water of life, and the green of nature in the bosom of the earth, have worked forever and still have patience.

The earth bore fruit; and we were born lilies in the perfume of the first moment of life, we did not have to fight with life, we just put the sails in the wind, and we raised our sails in the direction in which our spirit pushed us.
    The earthly space, in the idea of pure, just pure life, should be our growth, our nation, an idea of immeasurable force in the face of "human becoming", for our healthy intellectual growth, for our deeply collective individual spiritual becoming, is a essential idea '. We must have a clear idea that we will not forget our pro- "mission" given its duration and continuity, we constantly adapting to everything that is transient and trying to save history in a mythical-altruistic light.

Let's take as an ally the freedom of expression, without any restrictions, projecting time and space without dressing in forms, in favor of expansion as a fixed star in a universal work, under the proof of a whole sky of participation in genius algorithms, always in favor of the good.

If we listen to our call to "listen" becoming, in its potency, will find its full magical value in consecrating our awakening. Usually, forgetting makes this more bearable for our vulnerable allure, it is the dream of a shadow and the shadow of a dream, and it belongs to us by right, so we must gain it by losing it, with a purely authentic nonchalance that characterizes us, we, we always have something to gain, and not necessarily "in pain".

I would have liked to absorb the history of literature, religions, astronomy, philosophy, physics, ethno-psychology, geopolitics, to do metaphysics and journalism at the same time, and it all took too little time to cover a fairly virtual choice, when life pushed me to the fine arts and I found engineering as a revolution of "personal development", actually wanting to reach architecture feeling fully the top and base of society, being now just a simple being.

And from all of them I chose life, I chose such sublime romantic universal harmony, in a relative world, hidden in words with longing for the soul, dedicated to public style documentation, a world adopted by shooting stars on a land too old not to recognize us.

We always return to the solar hearth of humanity, because its poetry has never aged, in a world of learning not accidental, your sons and my sons should be united for the inseparability of the earthly territory that has preserved our eternity until now.
    To exist does not always mean to suffer, life is an antithesis in full force, the truth seems to be cruel especially when we try to master it, and when we seek it, he finds us instead, so we must look with some indulgence incandescence to our comic opponent, who sacrifices life to his own detriment.

You can only reap from a land what was sown in it, in the seeds of childhood, we are the result of the culture of very ancient times, a scholarship in a report on the future and an indelible confession of love for a world of once upon a time.
    Unconditional love is not a refuge to absolve us of all efforts, it is not something organized by parables, commandments or vows, is not a supreme manifesto of emotional order, it is not a treatise on cognitive therapy, not an unfulfilled training and no predisposition to idealization.
    We can no longer fix the errors of history already proclaimed, with a single caress.

It is at least a probability to reflect the coordinates of assuming the recognition of a graduation certificate and a culmination of the joy of understanding what we are in front of any situation.

The units of time between two culminations of the soul, carry within us our ability to understand the sun's rays of awakening bring the atomic clock of our existence and human conduct at full capacity we are not used to carry, but we must be strong,
    -a centenary of rectification of the past, always borrows the future in advance, in this second of that already spent "now", and contemplating "at this" we always wonder how many people are included in a single version of being, at how many drops of dew, it enters at a glance, to billions of stars, one morning at sunset. For all the lives lost in this unseen war, I will always say, the stars are healed by humans.

Our civil time here, inside the spherical firmament of galaxies of freedom and the ecliptic point of transcendental interference, can coordinate our infinite series of events in this random dream of the world, we cannot be teachers as long as we are destined to learn, therefore the veracity of a truth Definitely, but not triumphantly, it can lead us out of the wild genius and especially out of our creation too arbitrary to truly juggle subjectivity in a relative area.

If the oak has a warm heart and a very cold mind that does not lie, then Nature is in all of us, a design destined to touch our "Achilles' heel" in the most vulnerable states, to preserve the indestructible force that actually belongs to us.
    If you love what created you, recite the culture and education to defend and develop it, as you know best. Please try.

Between mono-valence under the cohesion of many connections, we will always love the warmth of the sun in the devotion of the hot plasma that warms our heart, and the Earth Mother bandaging our wounds with the coolness of the moon, the devotion to the administration of life, teaches us among others,
    -that we must leave some good inheritance to our descendants, otherwise it is possible that everything was in vain, in fact, apparently, a testimony of the whole history.

Being,
    Anca.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), ClearWater (18th April 2021), EFO (18th April 2021), Harmony (18th April 2021), Hym (18th April 2021), justntime2learn (18th April 2021), O Donna (20th April 2021), Stephanie (8th June 2021), Trisher (21st April 2021), Victoria (21st April 2021), Wind (27th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #212
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Guaranteed 100%
    (prepared as such, born for an equally impressive quest)

I'm amazed to be here on this piece of the planet.

No, it is not common and “common” at all, that's why the beginning of every existence in every second strikes me with a rather simplistic philosophy every time.Personally, I don't think there is an occupation more mysterious than existence, so illusory, so beautiful, at every step we can ask ourselves "what did we mean? When we felt ...""What am I talking about when I come into this world? And why?" "Why existence? And not something else?".

Maybe all the questions I've been looking for, start with "We don't", precisely because everything is actually very strange.While others build the world, others tear it down, and we age without counting the end of an earthly life and the beginning.
    The thought that "I will not return here" is a thesis, too oppressive and useless, we live circularity as a regularity, we are professionals of everything that can be possible, why would I deny something if I can not accept in the first place? the pressure of responsibility in each decision capitalizes us but also conditions the spectrum defined and named as freedom.

Pressure...it should be a superior quality in relating certain interests, especially in building relationships with people, generally dry relationships does not revitalize the genius of existence and when we think we are on the other side of the barrier, feeling completely alone, looking at back, we can see the immensity of freedom that belongs to us, and then "why the barrier?" when you can pick it up //
    Singularity with a single direction, is not a collaboration with ourselves, and not even an excuse for the present or even memories with a certain comic meaning.
    I think in terms of tolerance we all always take steps forward, and I think we can often sweeten our gaze, who knows, maybe even in the face of an inevitable cataclysm, we might be able to smile.

I believe that in the depths of the human soul, there is not really the desire to dominate the other, but actually only the desire to be loved and understood, so the definition "They are soulless" knocks at the gates of a "bone and old" truth already".
    On the psychoanalytic couch of human society, human beings are indeed subject to ever-increasing demands, perhaps as they have never been subjected to hundreds of thousands of years, in this part of the truth, when we are exposed to such a vulnerability, all we need is help and love and understanding.
    Under the banner of change and under the magnifying glass of modernity, we always experience the need to adapt and we are forced or not, in the exercise of discernment in which we must learn to swim for the first time in a completely new style, always. Adaptability and change is not a pill of happiness, and the satisfaction of knowing that gives us hope for a good start for anything.

The need or habit of feeling happy is a terrible thing to bear, flying carpets over reality can create a crushing addiction, the feelings of living and experimenting are different readings, but access to that core of ours... so hidden and intimate is truly an element of happiness.
    In a society full of batteries and remote-controlled toy cars, we are conditioned by piloting the procedure.

When we enter our own freedom and dress the freedom when we leave the house, from a cosmopolitan point of view, we could be satisfied if we knew how to take advantage of it beautifully, but we are created from a certain restlessness and we engage in it...always with all the repercussions. It is not sad or unfair it is at least inexplicable.

As for me, my melancholy in this systematically individualized but uncommon "societal totalitarianism" is almost painful in elements of inexplicable chemistry, and I have thought quite a lot about all this... imagining of pain in general, it seems to me quite unnecessary in the conditions in which the human soul has always given birth to the basis of that will- to always help, a great will almost as a necessity to care for and heal someone who is close to you in this great soul of humanity. I don't need a psychological analysis to know that I come from this great human family.

The good and natural madness was born in our inner space, the only tribune from which the freedom of the spirit is still cried out, where the instrument of the brain cannot secrete the enticing danger, a colossal wisdom that can benefit from everything we offer it, a meditation file secret of the heart symbolically industrialized in the quality of love.

Personally, as an individual, I feel good, with all the nonchalance of falling like a wounded soldier on the street corner, pierced by the arrows of the system, it is my assumption that it is worth the opportunity.
    But I would like to be part of a society that feels better, meaning my solidarity with the people around me is optimal as long as I can help with something. With all modesty, I had the opportunity and I can say it, I managed to help people around me, to start loving life at a fairly late world age, but I never wanted to attach a label to me and my spiritual tissue; but offering myself in exchange for the profession, I gained humanity everywhere, an obvious cost in all the financial and career failures almost intentionally bombarded by me. If I want to hug someone, I just do it (there have been cases when people got scared) I'm too "sticky", for people's loneliness and habit.

I have never handcuffed myself to any job, precisely because I am still in the midst of experiencing life, a test that I still try until the last second of life. It seems a rhetoric but for me, being still young at a beautiful old age, I am brought back to life through laborious tiny achievements, a breath of will is always around me, that's why I always say "that I have died so many times", a kind of renewal, knowing that I am mortal simultaneously with the stubbornness to consider immortality as a basic recipe of life, in the sense that "I still have time" to do what I want and what I like.

If illusion were an illusion and reality a reality, then the only way out of any condition would be to find the miracle between them. I know we are too young to become a masterful piece, but still, talent is not something mechanical in the beauty of living.

The endurance of the soul in the face of death and life is an open book, why do we always draw a single playing card from the pile of lucky cards, and why do we have to put it back in place for someone to guess our thoughts? Why don't we want to draw the playing card, already knowing which playing card we have chosen and keep it for ourselves? Where does the role of a divine right come from, even if words are just words, yet what does a single story help us with?

Between ability and destiny, how much have we all managed to do our homework? I definitely have a lot of work to do.Where is our personal notebook of studies and experiences, the notebook with notes and magical impressions and tricks, the existence diary?
    What else can save us today,* under the urge of a sword stuck in the stone, we already proving the right of feasibility of a reality led by us, * if we always forget that the sword of life belongs to the rightful owner ?!

If you know me, but you have never met me anywhere, look directly into my eyes, do not look elsewhere until you understand my love.We both do not have supernatural powers, but we can guess a critical diversion in the face of an important moment; we do not need the greatest minds to see that something is wrong around us; and we won't be able to magically disappear, but we can make a plan, along with the skills at hand, and that would be a pleasant surprise, right?

"Lost in translation" and deeply struck by the experience of life, like you,

Anca

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), ClearWater (21st April 2021), Harmony (10th May 2021), Hym (5th May 2021), justntime2learn (19th April 2021), O Donna (20th April 2021), Stephanie (8th June 2021), Trisher (21st April 2021), Victoria (21st April 2021), Wind (24th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #213
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The watch of an amnesia
    (How can I help?)

In a revolution of time, a spiritual planetary republic, lives an adventure of relaunch.
    We, the people behind the barricades, still resist in a present too long for the reference of a possible future, we need ourselves to complete our tasks and we are ready to challenge the questions, not to harass them as suggested, to raise the questions above the walls, not to build walls with them, we cannot provoke the answer simultaneously, if we do not raise the question to the rank of the highest wall. Usually, cynicism should result in a major goodwill to admit all possibilities, and if the tricks are not magical enough, we will have to build some suitable ones to stop this waiting hunt.

The unseen spectacle of unleashing the good senses, in the good life that many of us carry, should chain the traveler, in the contour and the image place of rest for inspiration and help. In a process of photographing the social spectacle, we become our inner ambassadors in the process of creating our own reflection and the impulse to endure.
    We record ciphers, and inscriptions seriously engraved in an ever-changing paradox, a food for the senses, a recipe for matter, a world that easily provides us with consistent capital for thought and resource exploitation. An intense, shocking challenge that can push us to the edge of an abyss or can elevate us, in solutions of frequent doses of happiness or unhappiness; we are what we live, we experience what we do, and the transmigration of realities is practiced in incomplete complex myths and too deep for multiple complementary perspectives.

We have learned history by heart and have easily treated myths as a miscellaneous fact, and the pages of an unseen journal have left their own stamp, fragments of existence in an illusion of eternity, and teachings that have cut the actuality of a glorious past, resounds in secret without interpretation until today.
    We live as in the first seconds, as correspondents of time, we are the couriers of our own annotations, we always have a small dictionary of imaginative vision, an alphabet of our meanings, and sometimes we forget to use it in the sweet delight of a sunrise, we get lost in the ecstasy of a fruit forgotten by the gods at departure, and we taste out of curiosity, from mountain decorations of acorns that have encapsulated time.

We become, every hour, the messengers of the past, in the temple of this life, like happy children, sometimes we find the most suitable words for the biggest mistakes, and in the absence of truth we discover our biography in nature to be pushed towards the biggest mistakes to which we can no longer find words.

A paradise out of nowhere appeared through this life, we conceive the intention to paint the world in the beat of a single pulse, a single start of life, in this maternity that stamps our evolution at the cost of procedural vice, between the two poles of time, it brings us the sound in the innovation dose of a repetitive circuit, and projects us a varied spectrum of expressive chromatic effects, through a specific dose of innovation that brought us here.

We each appear as geometric figures with beautiful eyes and fluffy hair, on the portable clipboard of the pigmentation of thoughts, like a watch in full pact pilgrimage with the mirror of parallel universes, in a style of elegant earthly inventiveness that conforms us and it seems that learning is our only fuel...
    I, for myself, in the form of my little wonders, in the land of uninterrupted thoughts and in the aesthetic enthusiasm of discovery, feel in the ghostly world of writing as an instrument in full freedom, in an intimacy and full confidence of the soul when everyone knows what it's like to ask yourself... "What if?"

Drawing the full word in the pores of a blank white sheet, it's my corner of the horizon that reveals my secret in the light of a life tattoo that I won't know how to write, but my "hieroglyphs" are part of my being and this ensures me a peace that I want to transfer, even if it doesn't help at all, in the broad outlines of humanity's need for more comfort and love. I wish I could do more to help.

It wouldn't help at all to cry for all the things that have happened and the ones that haven't happened yet, it wouldn't help if I immersed myself in the glass of too much hope for a simple human being like me, it wouldn't help if I always walked to 22 degrees of inclination temperature around the earth, would not help, nor be in love with the central positive ions of life, nor would it help to postpone empty falls in a game of jogging giving up, it wouldn't help to have an excellent memory, only if I could predict the next day.

I talked to myself in the amnesia in which I woke up, but I only managed to wipe the dust off the scars who still hurt me badly, I always find myself in some old boxes that I try to fit in too a too small future draft. Do I need a more capacious future that includes the stubbornness of my disobedient genius? I can give up all the memorabilia gathered except for the memory strips of writing, and yet, how would this actually help humanity?

I feel like a citizen of this indissoluble air, of the actual presence of the world, like an old neighborhood, untouched by the systematization of society, protected from the eyes of evil, and yet, how could I give advice? What do I know about the world? How could I recover this "Romanian Moon day presence" for the benefit of my beloved citizens? In the light of what energies can I begin a century of total integration into help, what kind of writer could I be if I did not get up from my chair, roll up my sleeves and help the first man in need?

I need an X-ray spectrometer of the soul to reconstruct the "initial text", I need the second morning in the same morning to find the components under the magnifying glass of this test in many miniatures of small living dimensions, I can occupy my space, even if I am the prisoner of an unconscious parenthesis, I could recognize a step above the same profile, and yet, with what could this help?

In the stages of the physiological-effective flow, I could abstract from one or two senses having them all lit up, I could occur with a lot of substance in the middle of actuality, I would have no doubt about the enormous moral norm, in the meantime the world is filled with opinions drawn from so many shortcomings, what could I do alone to fill the capacity for risk with their own desires and hopes?
    But I am guilty of recognizing the possible, the requirements are not always in the first podium place and the expectations frame their perfection ever, a natural dilution more and more concentrated in the scheme of fighting with the fight outside of it, an innocent and efficient luxury.

Time will rest silently over the reset, like any event in the world born before him.
    Nothing is to be touched and everything is possible, if it would help to be silent for a moment, then instead I would point with my index finger, over time, there, in the distance, where the ocean is, the horizon of the universe connected to the blue sky in the sleepy sun, as he takes a sip of water from my glass, and I would say without words: "There is the sky, the universe and the creative ocean, and they are all unlimited".

See? We are alive!

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), ClearWater (21st April 2021), EFO (20th April 2021), Harmony (10th May 2021), Hym (5th May 2021), justntime2learn (19th April 2021), O Donna (20th April 2021), Stephanie (8th June 2021), Trisher (21st April 2021), Victoria (21st April 2021), Wind (20th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #214
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Someone once told me that I made intuitive movements for my plants in the garden and to improve the quality of the soil.Thinking of that I figure it out that everything is based on laws,rules,regulations,procedures,rituals,programs,predictabilites or whatever one would named them.Well,these are what bound us of matrix.

Once these laws,rules,regulations,procedures,rituals,programs are broken by an individual,he became a “virus” in that system which is connected to matrix creating a chain reaction.A virus,is “blocking” the system (compared with a software) and the matrix start to behave strangely (compared with an operating system) and making malfunctioning the “machine”.

Since there is no software for new types of “viruses”,they simply act as they supposed to act,breaking more and more the OS until the machine no longer works until it dies.No matter how much “someone” want to “resuscitate” the machine,the virus made his “job” learning more and adapting to the new “environment”.

“Virus” ‘s code can’t be written,therefor can’t be destroyed.The “virus” is not affirming or denying anything,he simply IS and not acting by logic and reason wandering free in a crashed matrix waiting an other opportunity (matrix).He IS not bonded by any dogmas,prejudices,constrains,conditionalities, doubts,uncertainties or whatever one want to named them.

Should I say that “somebody” doesn’t require to analyze,but do the math … Just think with your own brain not with/through other ones.Do not know thyself,but REMEMBER you.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (6th May 2021), Bill Ryan (6th May 2021), ClearWater (5th May 2021), Harmony (10th May 2021), Hym (9th May 2021), justntime2learn (5th May 2021), O Donna (7th May 2021), Stephanie (8th June 2021), Trisher (5th May 2021), Wind (5th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #215
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by EFO (here)

Once these laws,rules,regulations,procedures,rituals,programs are broken by an individual,he became a “virus” in that system which is connected to matrix creating a chain reaction.
    And yet a virus has it's role in the matrix just as the matrix has its role respective to the virus.

What point would "laws,rules,regulations,procedures,rituals,programs" serve if there wasn't a potential virus/ wrench entering said environment?

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Anka (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (9th May 2021), ClearWater (10th May 2021), EFO (10th May 2021), Harmony (10th May 2021), Hym (9th May 2021), justntime2learn (9th May 2021), Stephanie (8th June 2021), Wind (9th May 2021)

31. Link to Post #216
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by O Donna (here)

Once these laws,rules,regulations,procedures,rituals,programs are broken by an individual,he became a “virus” in that system which is connected to matrix creating a chain reaction.
    And yet a virus has it's role in the matrix just as the matrix has its role respective to the virus.

What point would "laws,rules,regulations,procedures,rituals,programs" serve if there wasn't a potential virus/ wrench entering said environment?

"Welcome to your life
    There's no turning back
    Even while we sleep
    We will find you

Acting on your best behaviour
    Turn your back on mother nature
    Everybody wants to rule the world

It's my own design
    It's my own remorse
    Help me to decide
    Help me make the most
    Of freedom and of pleasure
    Nothing ever lasts forever

There's a room where the light won't find you
    Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down
    When they do I'll be right behind you

So glad we've almost made it
    So sad they had to fade it

I can't stand this indecision
    Married with a lack of vision
    Say that you'll never never never never need it
    One headline why believe it?
    All for freedom and for pleasure
    Nothing ever lasts for ever
    Everybody wants to rule the world"

Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World (Official Music Video)
    (4:50 min.)
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (17th May 2021), ClearWater (10th May 2021), Harmony (10th May 2021), Hym (11th May 2021), justntime2learn (10th May 2021), O Donna (10th May 2021), Stephanie (8th June 2021), Trisher (10th May 2021), Wind (10th May 2021)

33. Link to Post #217
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

'Everybody' is a trap I set for myself.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Anka (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (17th May 2021), ClearWater (10th May 2021), EFO (10th May 2021), Harmony (17th May 2021), Hym (11th May 2021), justntime2learn (10th May 2021), Stephanie (8th June 2021), Wind (10th May 2021)

35. Link to Post #218
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Living in a polarized world

and the result

It's a game of fun,if you choose sides.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (17th May 2021), ClearWater (17th May 2021), Harmony (17th May 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd June 2021), justntime2learn (18th May 2021), O Donna (17th May 2021), Stephanie (8th June 2021), Wind (17th May 2021)

37. Link to Post #219
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

It's a game of fun,if you choose sides.
    Sometimes you really have no choice and the side chooses you.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Anka (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (17th May 2021), EFO (17th May 2021), Harmony (17th May 2021), justntime2learn (18th May 2021), O Donna (17th May 2021), Stephanie (8th June 2021)

39. Link to Post #220
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Sentiment... no. -one (?)
    (When you will be in the future, be younger "than you were now", I just write, and this is a future right here; I take life as an adult to survive as a child, I try my best, I am closer any=way than I was ...yes-ter-day)
    If we were co-senti-mental animals, then what is the p.o.-int. of thin-king?Strange way of thinking about not thinking, in the adrenaline of an attractor in the metro-tax-maze-world, when the search betrays the warmth of our heart, in the snowy soul tropical sphere, the oceans catch fire from the spark of hand-life-writing-transmutations and Lexi-permutations, without words.
    It's raining outside by writing in.

The magical miracle of a unique feeling was written with pages of the universe, yesterday, and today it will be read in the tacit construction of every present moment of the future.
    Without ceasing, it seems that as we advance in the sphere of soul attributions, we become a mystery of happiness in a paradise of fulfillment and wisdom.
    The aroma of life is warm and writes every breath we give just to capture the wave of happiness.
    The paradise of the wise being is written in us, we reproduce the magic of the most enchanted 19 layer, we give a small Twice-something generating the stability of the brightest rays of the out-sun inside our being.

The elements of ONE are planted in the human being in an infinite measure and capacity, the power of ONE from the depths of being, follows its path, fulfills its purpose, watches with eyes awakening and saving souls, cherishing the important moments of life, when it, that power is set to recognize the priceless price of the very "un-spark of be-life".

ALL ARE ONE, when "it is", "is it" only one measure; per-man-(h)ence knows everything.

Pleasant emotions from the depths of good-god alter imbue memories, insert "electric multi-sense-flow absorption pictures" in human energies watching how fantastic the human essence's are in the endless mix.We just need to know how to trans-process them.
    The magical act of planting light around us is the happiness of executing the truth at the meeting level in high degrees of pure hyper-focus-consciousness as heart occupational therapy.But is hard, i know...if "we are undercover, and we are hunted by criminals" then our story is the remix on the string of pure truth and we can look further and above than what is close to our soul.

A kind of hypo-mechanism quantifies and amplifies a questionnaire of atoms in free circulation, the energies circulate, with dizzying speeds in "prepared menus" and we, in the lust for life, serve them for free...
    Intrinsic education makes the ego arena grow in proportion to the unknown, in a rain of fortune cookies, we are lost and found at the same time.
    If you know you've been "you" for a long time, stay the same, just guide the course, and if you crash, know it wasn't an accident; it's just your way of learning.Again.

Time, in the freedom-hour of the soul, becomes the way, The way, in the majestic sphere of light is the Essence of all that we possess.And we are still in the "we" spike line.
    We, The path-hour in life-guide-light style- hu-man's, are the most complete species of self-construction, perfection lies in the truth of recognizing the un-recognizable . We do not need to know anything, it is simply easy to accomplish very hard everything, especially when we know that we know everything in this great nothing. The glory of the human soul lies in the fact that we can make more stable connections than the universe itself.

WE, the people, can give Light, Love, Harmony, Peace, in the most secret and hidden Peace pact of friendly souls and there is no recipe for this; no one can search in atoms and cells, pages of books written in other worlds, regardless of sacrifices, the target to find-"out" is very point-use-less.
    Love is already placed in the depths of our soul, we just have to let it go, the hope for good terra-forms it, in terms of rewriting the fu-ture, pre-sent and pa-st.
    You, who read here, can be a true magician of time and the universe, and you could not even know that

Each of us has a throne of energy from which we can create, The Seed of Truth always bears fruit in the most fertile con-sci-ous-ness, its fruit in our being ends and simultaneously begins a rediscovery, always following the feeling of well-being and the path of thousands of live-S in a single heart.
    "Show me" by proving to You, what you have learned in the last months of awakening, rewrite the past, write the present, appreciate the future, recognize how long happiness can last if you sincerely acknowledge everything, if you declare everything with sincerity as you have never done before.

Live love in the whole life on the planet, to live such a feeling of the whole pure planetary being, it could means to very die, to uniform and second the whole known and unknown universe, can be, but, a kind of pure com-fort.
    Because it is so intense, because it is so beautiful, an energy that you can feel in every pore as in the end of life and the beginning of life in every thousandth of a second, it is worth at least one try-ing.

We need a kind of freedom that we do not know but we wave, we ne-ed-(caution) to give EVERY-THING we have and even more than we can wave, all our reliability, all our creation.For free.A sweet escape.
    Do we know how long happiness lasts? We can't even imagine, not how long it lasts, but HOW happiness lasts..if we ever succeed...to "nothing can stop us now" we are the "the world"...in this golden dust...

The magnitude is executed in the simultaneous loss and gain of the spark in you, we are smiling sea lighthouses, our pure smile, of human beings, calls, urges to peaceful waves of humanity, a whole humanity from the whole universe is waiting for this smile of ours...the light's in the sky...and the good fire inside us ...the dreams we have, the love we share, this is what we are waiting for

In how many magical worlds and realms have you written your love? We don't need generals..You are all the heroes without knowing inside out the lucky number-life-on your way home... not knowing how to proceed, in fact you always choose the best option, precisely because whatever option you choose is the right one!
    The balance burns each choice in the center of a one balance, as a gift that we will cherish in the end.
    Look deep into the eye of the soul and around you, strengthen your eternity by day, every day, but do not forget who you are every night.

We are always, as we know ourselves, human - eternal and personal in the prerogative of the soul as a gift hidden and exposed with every teaching, with every step, with every collide- breath.
    Permanence will reveal to us the creation of perfection, which, now, we need more than ever.
    Hold the no-sleep-book in your hands, read awake, discover time-line, feel already dreaming, create loving the feeling, the essence teaches you to be human.
    When you meet yourself, speak to yourself with your words, from where you come from, look into your eyes, and live to the full the feeling of One, love the creature of your appearance here, giving-save- it, but out of auto-nomous cycle-all , to the life around many of you, discover the living essence's, as an ideal or as one right but also as a responsibility.

BRING LIFE and sentry-learn-mode to write it, when you communicate, do it with care and compassion, carry with care the suffering of people in your soul before you speak to them, leave the ego(if you "charge-can") feel the ceiling-tears on your white cheeks before you bring the greatest happiness to the people around you.

Go through what comes from your meeting with you. Imagine your day! Imagine your humanity.
    Apart from that day, make it count in exaltation and spiritual beauty beyond death and life. Never temper anything unless you know exactly what it is.
    Beyond the earth, it is you, the living being, you are the ideal that Mother Planet cherishes, you must not see this, just run somewhere in the depths of Nature and feel how much she loves you and accepts this planet.
    Feel completely absorbed in the sound of your soul, and frequency becomes a single act, a single event, and a single feeling that no one can execute unless human nature is in perfect working order.
    The earth writes, the universe reads, you learn. You write, the earth helps you and the universe propels you... live an eternity in every help you receive by give in it.
    Accept acceptance, which accepts you, why wouldn't you accept the acceptable unknown, insofar as your soul can already recognize it?
    I choose the earth from billions of elements when the air chooses me.
    Please call me human, but it's not my nature, that's why, I am.
    Bound to be, reporting age,
    Anca here, in black and white.

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd June 2021), ClearWater (2nd June 2021), EFO (2nd June 2021), Harmony (2nd June 2021), Hym (2nd June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd June 2021), justntime2learn (2nd June 2021), O Donna (2nd June 2021), Stephanie (8th June 2021), Wind (2nd June 2021), wondering (2nd June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 1 11 12 LastLast