Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dedicate your positive thinking today, for tomorrow's future

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

Default Re: Dedicate your positive thinking today, for tomorrow's future

Clarity, harmony and spiritual power, a new series of adaptations and intelligence to increase the potential of cosmic consciousness, a festival of the whole world connected to one place, a scene in the atmosphere of phenomenal and impressive unconditional love, a cradle of life that quantifies by excellence the balance and dynamics of the unmatched resident boundless freedom of the spirit of the whole humanity.

I announce for a long time this single moment of connection festival only through, good love, beautiful harmony, the gift of significant elements in the evolution of the human spirit that we all have.

It is so important the authenticity and the presence of sharing in positive energy, that in an appropriate collective flow of peace, harmony, clarity, intelligence, free spirit, spontaneity in agreeableness, moral beauty, wisdom in the phenomenon of participation through the act of life to perfection spiritual emancipation and escape,

...the synchronicity in an expedition of intentional emission factors in constant victory, an emotional healing in the perfect structure of creativity through optimism and lust for life, the gentleness in the confession by which we shout and confess consciously the largest and most amazing message in the history of mankind, a revolution of a good and evolutionary correspondence in a continuous intra-dialogue with our interior with everyone else, with heaven and Earth, with the Cosmos and soul, all together and many other individual artifacts of relational spiritual synchronism,
    it can lead to the completion of a new wave of collective consciousness and it may be a moment when only together we can dedicate a good thought today for our future tomorrow, it is, if you want an individual poly unit concept formed in a mass of vitality and magnetism-vibrational transparency balanced on the edge and in the center of all the knowledge we have or not, in the art of truth on the border between history, astrology, science, spirituality culture or civilization, an explosion of a new energy wave in which we will participate.

Yes. I will do this for sure, with the difference and hope that we will all add value to this tour of intentional force in the vision of the general good, and in my vision, I will always make a new step in knowing my cosmic plan of clarity and freedom , I will resemble the only chromatic epithet that perfects my silvery blue soul in serene seeds of happiness for people, Earth, Universe and beyond,but I expect a rebellious and wise meeting together, one that will bring a new, constructive spiritual meaning and good architecture in spirit and in a broad sense in all our senses, peace.

In the word of love,
    Anka
    And all this to be just human.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th April 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (19th April 2020), Bill Ryan (19th April 2020), EFO (19th April 2020), Forest Denizen (10th May 2020), Inaiá (20th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (12th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Sophocles (19th April 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Victoria (9th May 2020), Wind (20th April 2020), wondering (19th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

The Volunteers: The Telepathic Version (7.5 mins)

Short video about "Earth" from the perspective of two "others" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0VEjEINzKA

This illumining and inspiring story tells the tale of the star seeds coming to earth to assist in creating a new world of peace in One World Family.

One World Family is a sister and brotherhood of people that
    transcend traditional limitations to form holistic social bodies that are
    heart-centred in spirituality, universal in ethics, sovereign as communities,
    self-governing in organization, vibrant in economy, artistic in creation, and joyous in celebration, through integral cultural dynamics and infrastructures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0VEjEINzKA

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Anka (20th April 2020), Bill Ryan (20th April 2020), EFO (20th April 2020), Forest Denizen (10th May 2020), Harmony (6th June 2020), Hym (23rd April 2020), Inaiá (20th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (13th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Victoria (11th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Thanks for posting aoibhghaire, the video pronounces, among other things, an almost exact science of spirituality, a philosophical report for printing the communication tools in a cognitive approach
    for the study of human values ​​and condition from the perspective of moral principles and the role in social life of valid reference.

I am impressed by such a process by different definitions, components and meanings throughout our awakening living, which should find us all in a kind of authentic individual behavior established throughout a constant meditative communication broadcast in the a procedural channel that can be found at a given time in a diversified way, together with a validation of spiritual freedom, without the need for normative, descriptive, explanatory or applied agents.

The identity of the people in our society implies and results the effect in two facets of approach that prescribe the efficiency or inefficiency of the self-imposed or conjunctural reactionary ethics, and in a lack of depth of regulatory prescriptions we have managed to materialize through standards dependent on a competitive system. and leadership, heavily reflects the truth of our almost lost identity, through self-constraint, marginalization and ignorance in the bosom of the community itself.
    But all of these are just states of fact and the result of feelings are only passing states of mind, and history has for all time shown us that states of fact are always changing and negative states of mind cannot last long.

Also, spiritual identity is a standard of ethics applied and involved in the very key conduct of life, in the autonomy of the soul and the responsibility of each spirit, it is in the relevant education axis in the individual effectiveness of self-intuitive free information.
    We will have to get rid of the structure of today's society which is not at all flexible (in my opinion it is a kind of weird intra-community tyranny), we will have to get rid of the leading institutions and the media, we will have to constantly replicate standards of professional ethical order but not in the sense of humanity's self-destruction by abuse of freedom and trust, incompetence and manipulation, but on the contrary in the sense of common trust capital based on a large set of values ​​such as truth, freedom, utility, responsibility and reciprocity in values of common expressions with intrinsically optimal supreme content and good ethics integrated into individual and collective sovereignty at the same time.

The foundation and contextualization of such stages (no matter what we would say it seems easy but difficult to achieve or vice versa) comes, as usual with a kind of behavioral coding in full veracity of facts and so we must be careful (wake up) and loyal in principles of unity, coherence and homogeneity of facts.

My intimate sphere of awakening through scriptural-metaphysical documentation at/in/between different plans, is already put in the service of the community, but I expect the agreement in a communication balance aimed at simple things and within the reach of anyone in expressing the unconditional love at a sufficiently high level to we have the availability in full acceptance of beautiful even to die for the good of others.

I keep instead, but always waiting, the honesty of a simple and wonderful concrete fact, I'm just a human being, but that's just the key.
    So I step into the mystery of my earthly existence and in the Cartesian spirit, from the library of my flames of words (my awakening here and everywhere), the moment of a future present, shouting softly: "Who wants to be a human being with me today !? " because we are, we will always be everywhere, human nature,and our heart in full discernment between matter and soul that always plays the wonderful song of love of the Universe, will always label us in the inheritance of the entire planet.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th April 2020), Bill Ryan (20th April 2020), EFO (20th April 2020), Forest Denizen (10th May 2020), Harmony (6th June 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), pueblo (20th April 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Victoria (9th May 2020), Wind (20th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,247 times in 2,174 posts

Spur of the moment verse for my brothers and sisters here...

Spirit we are and we do possess,
    unlimited potential from nothingness,
    Nothing to fear if we just let go,
    the One we all are we must come to know.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Anka (20th April 2020), aoibhghaire (20th April 2020), Bill Ryan (20th April 2020), Bluegreen (20th April 2020), EFO (20th April 2020), Forest Denizen (10th May 2020), Harmony (6th June 2020), NewParadigmGuy (13th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Victoria (9th May 2020), Wind (20th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Thank you pueblo for the artistic creation in the spiritual movement of lyrics, a dedication of courage and sensitivity in the power to act together.
    The wonderful story in the metaphor of life is the very charm of poetry to live it and if we stay as close to a tree under the clear sky in the bright clarity of the stars, he will always transmit the frequency of each verse or deeply spiritual finding to the entire life cycle in the Universe and on Earth.
    We just have to try to be close to each other.
    Life offers us thousands of opportunities that inspire us to still be happy.

"We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share. This is a precious moment. It is a little parenthesis in eternity"
    "Intuition is really a sudden immersion of the soul into the universal current of life."

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th April 2020), Bill Ryan (20th April 2020), EFO (20th April 2020), Forest Denizen (10th May 2020), Harmony (6th June 2020), NewParadigmGuy (13th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), pueblo (20th April 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Victoria (9th May 2020), Wind (20th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Just a thought today:
    I'm walking...

In every moment of our existence we have the opportunity to go through a spiritual itinerary and sometimes we do not realize that we are preparing for the solemnity of a single stimulated moment, intermediate between the guide of a reflection and the seconds of existence that we really live, so we must experiment.
     Between the salt that calls us to respond to the Earth and the light that guides the expression of our inner presence, everything absolutely must be considered.

Maybe reality, celebration and individual faith, can become emblematic in the context of our journey, because discernment in any inspirational reason is at our fingertips, along with any path on what, impressively, all we do is walk.

But the vocation to walk is an encouragement, we must have the courage for A trust that is meant to turn into an essential mission that will find us along the way if we keep at least our hearts open.
    Attitude and example of love without hesitation, discover the foundation of a construction that can announce any moment in our lives as an good advice to continue...

The spiritual archive of each inner eye in the calibration and power of the value of truth in an ethic of correlated and re-contextualized subjectivity, on an extremely wide nonlinear scale, can at any time lead to a clear record of describing and explaining advanced states of consciousness such as and the path to Enlightenment in a kind of dialogue of spirituality that will no longer take into account how advanced or novice we are.

The question would not be whether we have what it takes, but instead whether we will be able to present ourselves to this completely objective and replicably sovereign moment, in a wonderful way of comprehensible expansion of being vulnerable in the most positive way, because life is more important than the time against which the "hours" themselves could become alive in an expansion, when we really want to reach our destination.

Any experience is important, any tangent with inner experiences revolves into an even incomprehensible but self-evident catalyst in what we traditionally call overcoming the opposites of duality and non-duality, it is an advanced spiritual revolution that could be called a self-consciousness. .. in the heart of the whole positive absolute

Our abilities(each person has) are the reasons for the nature of the way we want to take the journey forward, to the unexpected point where we end up saying:
    "Although we did not understand at that time what was happening to us, there was still nothing to say about it," not because it no longer matters, but because the portal of perfect wisdom has always been infinitely open, even in the vanguard of a noisy tumult of the world in which silence speaks in deeds of inner recognition in favor of the wonderful vibration that surrounds us.

The educational, cultural, spiritual context, and how we enhance the real effect of living simply becomes a review of how we have managed to emphasize and shape our entire solar spiritual construction, becoming ourselves a source of spirituality of the single field of heritage in the dignity of truly conquering the title of being honorable in the expression of life.

And some music ...
    Favorite music can always bring a supreme moment of constitutive collection in the journal of our wonderfully individual consciousness.
    Enjoy

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd May 2020), EFO (4th May 2020), Forest Denizen (10th May 2020), Harmony (6th June 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Victoria (9th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Searching among older ideas, I renewed myself

...in other ideas that I will complete from now on, towards the future...

-Memories lost for a while, continued to live and flourish in my heart.

-Love is an abundant energy, a creation that flows into our souls and into an entire universal philosophy.

- Living in a house of mirrors, reminds me of the fountain of love that nourishes us with devotion, with the purest nectar of life - water, an instrument of light in a continuous interdimensional transcendental revelation, in the vibrational passion of life in the catalog to an entire Cosmos.
    - The connection in perfect attraction of absolute integration, awaits the casting of the greatest foundation consolidated in correlation and absorption of good in a palpable moment where our song of union and unity, will demonstrate the power of the human race.
    Maybe then, we will become invisible to those who force us to remain in their dimension, and we will all be happy without "them."
    - The moral content, symbolic in the manner of a deep spiritual meaning uninterpretable in the ordinary nature of each one, must be the guiding expression everywhere.
    - Not talking about the truth behind each notion of existence seems to be a misunderstood privilege.
    -The benefit of having conflicting ideas in our head requires a certain effort but also a talent to always be aware, the choice can often be irrelevant.
    -The time has always been to revolutionize society back to the true future to which it belongs.

-The ability to choose seems to be a comfortable and pleasant daily court in which we sometimes indulge only to define what is wonderful in this world.
    Although purity cannot survive in this world, but we have the freedom to update every notion of perception in favor of good, it is difficult to be true not only with principles but with the differentiation of the act of voting and choosing good.
    It is NOT easy, it is not difficult, it is imperative.
    In an indefinite margin of error in the midst of today's society, we choose with only the power to think for yourself and maybe less for others, and
    especially in the balance in balancing every little mistake or good deed can be to the advantage or disadvantage of an enormous obvious precedent evolution in universal existence.

-I collect a reception for an" immediate and supreme individual trial"

I represent myself in this world, I am responsible for my judgment here, I file a complaint and I represent myself and it is not about contradictions, it is about the balance of judgment in favor of the disadvantage of the supreme truth ...
    if I die I inherit my value as a human being on asphalt and between the negativity of the earth and the positivity of the air - a certain tradition that revives the creation of the value to which we are in fact subordinated, a first law of nature, the law of an entire universe.

These are just thoughts ...
     Sometimes we act in accordance with some living and intelligent natural laws of Mother Nature, sometimes not.
    Causative circumstances related to discernment, feeling, act, will, intellect can manifest peace, leaving aside what we can approve or not, a fullness equally developed with balance in full force of precise harmony, impalpable proof, but clear that everything is recorded in eternity.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd May 2020), EFO (4th May 2020), Forest Denizen (10th May 2020), Harmony (6th June 2020), NewParadigmGuy (24th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Victoria (9th May 2020), Wind (4th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all.
    We are humans becoming, help us to become!

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Anka (10th May 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd May 2020), EFO (9th May 2020), Forest Denizen (10th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020), Victoria (9th May 2020), Wind (9th May 2020), wondering (11th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The concept of unconditional love lives in all of us, the art of being able to dedicate a good thought is the very simplicity of choosing with the power of our soul.

Thank you NewParadigmGuy for your thought here that comes from your soul and transmutes further into the horizons and oceans of time now and in the future, by the simple action of a word in the power we all have, a word in the very power of life

The grace to open a door to the happiness of any being everywhere through your very awakening and emotion to authenticate your desire for good in words, is a witness to the deepest spiritual moral law, that of our precious individuality and spiritual reason, to each of us.
    Words in honor of love and peace flow with time and form in our minds unforgettable notions when we calligraph with the simple will of good, the resonance of our soul here and everywhere.
    Your words are the echo of my soul and the whole fullness of living life on Earth, in the Universe and beyond.
    May happiness become the particle of life itself everywhere, so be it!

I add to this my happiness to simply live, as it is, for in the depths of my soul I tremble in the perfection and meaning of the smallest thought of good, I look at the starry sky in memory of the only flower opened in the spring of thoughts, here on Earth , the flower of knowledge that stands before us.
    A flower that marches in our full existence, the sacred of beauty, the creation in a blessing and dedication in the white of hope and the perfection of alignment with our status, of free human beings in spirit and body.
    A good thought that dedicates in the soul of words, the value of perseverance and patience in seeds of wisdom, a portal of the will of the transmigration of good thoughts in the refrain of the joy of being able to give love.
    It's simple.
    Our connection with the creative imagination builds the clairvoyance of an intention already propagated through the essence of the source of our consciousness in the existence of a moment now as a score in a whole symphony of life.
    So join my hand in the greatest chorus of joys in full freedom of life, not to ignore these times but to give importance to the most important positive ways of access in our own existence in the inner power of each.
    Let us breathe, relax, close our eyes and carefully open our hearts and begin to color the canvas of our common creation as a human race, in the colors of our souls truly refractory according to our will of all.
    The rhythm of synchronicity, naturalness and simplicity, will exceed through us the value of the only truth in our own will to simply give.
    What are you willing to offer today as an impulsion to the whole human race to bless a better future?

I make sure to accept myself and love myself as I am, that is why I can offer unconditional love in the character of my good will, that is why I love people everywhere and any being that can be called alive, a blade of grass a good plasma energy, a cloud, a thought or a word in its living force.

I am grateful that I am at peace with myself and with everything around me, that is why I would like to consolidate peace in everyone's soul for the pacification of a better path of existence in the future.
    I am grateful that by discovering love in myself, I can share it with others!

So, the thought of always and today:
    "Does your innocent soul want to go out and play with mine?"

The voice of my soul sings in the joy of a thought that maybe one day we will all be united for the better on this planet.
    Through love and understanding we change reality, we develop our intuitive side, we learn to listen to our inner voice, we discover the truth of our soul, we are grateful for the love and clarity that flows through us in this mirror of positive thoughts in the unique and wonderful experience of individual awakening.
    ... for the benefit of others, we will be able to allow billions of good opportunities and experience to flow through us.

When the will knocks at the gate of your hearts, open the door, fully awakening the spirit in the light of the expansion of your own field of energy and clairvoyance.
    We must descend in patience to motivate in a way of reflection, dreaming and continuous regeneration of the spirit in good clear and pure emotions in the reason of inspiration.

Open the field of your safety, NEVER fear death, choose to honor your good feelings constructively, if you search, you will find how.

You are the support, the path and the truth of everything you think you deserve more, you are the perfect restoration in full force of freedom, wisdom and happiness, the release of fulfillment in spiritual escape and its capitalization for the benefit of others, you are present, confirmation and affirmation in your additions as a living being, a blessing that you can offer also to others.

Choose with discipline, diligence and duty the model of saying "YES" to life, laying the foundation of the only source of good creation, that of giving before receiving.
    I am moving in the direction of total awakening by bringing about positive changes in life. I create new, healthy habits. My thoughts and actions lead me in the direction of amplifying love, health, vitality. I increase my energetic vibration at the level of peace, harmony, well-being. I am grateful that my unity with the Spirit gives me the strength to create a beautiful life, but,
    I am waiting for the moment of spiritual union of an entire human race ...
    Is there anyone with the will here today? because I will wait in time horizons in fulfilling this thought

Some of the drawings which I do that talk about my truth ...
    Any good thought is a dedication in the spirit of inheriting our soul values.

Love,
    Anka

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd May 2020), EFO (11th May 2020), Forest Denizen (10th May 2020), NewParadigmGuy (11th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Stephanie (11th May 2020), Victoria (11th May 2020), Wind (12th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

I try to start with the note that was going to be at the end, but I put this note at the beginning in the hope that I will be less boring
    All the best to everyone!

As a personal note this morning

Until two days ago, I strongly believed that I did not deserve to pray for myself and that there were quite a few beings who needed my prayer instead.
    A good friend the other day told me that I am also a child of Creation and that I deserve all the good, now I don't want to see if the prayer works, I want it to work so I can see ... and it works!

Another friend used to tell me, "You have to change yourself in order to change the world" ... and I would say, "You are so dear to me but this is such a cliché" and now I live and breathe. changing me only for the whole world, because everything I do, what I think are destined as a whole for my change together with others in the world.
    Someone used to say that sometimes it's frustrating to sit next to people who don't want to learn anything new ("it's like learning a turtle to walk"), now I'm standing there waiting for the rest of the wave of humanity, without which I would be nothing, I'm basically glad I'm a turtle, and yes, I can walk slowly for ages.

For those who supported me in the whole monologue, thank you. I hope you managed to read faster than I managed to translate into English for hours
    Support me, because you are dear to me (it's not a reason, it's a fact)

Yes, I now drink coffee with a drop of iodine in it, as I learned from a good friend, good advice for life
    A cup of coffee for you and a big thank you,
    With love for readers, visitors and angels,
    the same Anca.

====================

An undeclared war built on false currencies,
    it gives us time now to think about the future, it gives us a moment of reflection on life while life impels us to think in a good constructive spirit.
    We register the agreement to be aware of the calibration of our thoughts, feelings and actions every time we see the beauty around us.
    The truth is that the planet is breathing, so let's breathe with it.

We are all first and foremost an entire human species and then universal citizens.
    The treasure of our heritage, holds us all together, we just have to discover it. We need the sentence of the strongest discourse of awakening that lies in the depths of our hearts.
    We need motivation to bring history to its knees in the face of a pure reason of particular heroism under the common voice of our only weapon, the will.
    In these times of hardship, the only time we can address the discourse of our soul is now.
    Everyone's stake, no matter how huge and neutral, lies in a brilliant and overwhelmingly natural message in everyone's mind and soul.
    The power of victory can lie even in our suffering and vulnerability as a species, I think of a culture in which we can say gently: "We let ourselves be conquered precisely so that we can later lead in the ethics of patience."
    Basically, in a picture falsely generated by a society, we can, if we have the will and the strength of character, to displace our entire treasure trove of human values ​​in the face of any challenge.
    An entire platform of good thoughts indexed in a unique and unprecedented collection, in a unitary movement.
    We need real time - now and we need a viable network - here on Earth. Write your good message here, for the good of all, and maybe you will be able to mobilize an entire nation in the future.

No matter where we are in the world, let us be connected to everything that happens through delegation to our own project to serve the opportunity to help in the wonderful emotion that we each have the ability to open the window to the wave of good.

Let us be a true voice of the only campaign - our existence, let us live permanently for the encouragement of others, for the promotion of spiritual freedom, for the union in unprecedented vibrations of what completes the beauty of this planet - the nation of human beings.

A simple writing, a simple good thought, can become the future ideological engine, gathered in the coalition of the most precious thoughts, the coalition of a source of inspiration and deep guidance in common terms well punctuated by minds and souls united on a single approach - that of beauty.
    We cannot generate love without beauty, but beauty surrounds us in the innocent spirits of good people, in the wonderful dynamics of this planet, so beauty is, love is missing as an ingredient in the decisive truth of our own destiny.

In our past The planet and life on this planet have suffered, many ancestors through their sacrifice to fight in full freedom of spirit have left supreme good energies from which we all managed to learn, and all our powers and abilities together prove us to be what we are and by the grace of inheriting the good will to be human.

In all the beautiful bustle of this world, we seem to live in a monumental silence of what should be our wave of awakening, but this has always happened.

Although this would be a good time to say that the silent prayers of an entire timid human race bring the truth to the fore, often in unspeakable but deeply detached morals in energies so ample that they can dictate the smooth running of the world. our precious reality-life.

If we talk about justice and ideal before the wildest organized force against the human race, I will personally cover with it, my noble right to be only a human being and trust in the only "battlefield" I have, the wisdom of to try to understand our soul heritage.
    Sometimes it even helps in the way that everyone can understand.

Our wealth for our name, our planet and our future as human beings, can reside in the formation of a very long patience,
    in which, perhaps future generations will endow our expectation with a culture guaranteed to the spirit of good,
    in which the nature of our wisdom will encompass the fruits of the future in sweet metaphysical fragments of the present metaphor.

The moral of a better future can be the very guidance of our being, in the strongest statement, precious dedication in the seed of good mastery in a memorable speech, multiplied and transmitted in an astonishing continuous energetic effect.

If we embody this moment in eloquent positive thinking and feeling in the emotion of unconditional love, we can unquestionably evoke together the most beautiful extraordinary manifesto that urges resistance in the love of people, love of the planet, honor for life and beauty.

If tears fall on your face and you think you are run at the end of a war, do not be afraid, now go beyond the nature of the facts, remember with the power of your ingenuity and intuition that you are actually at the beginning of peace in the face of the greatest miracle in the universe. and further - life.

My thoughts for today:
    Let's have together the courage and the power to breathe happily together with this wonderful planet, amazingly called suggestive Earth.

Our inner strength will bring us together one day.

Love and peace,
    Anca

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd May 2020), EFO (12th May 2020), NewParadigmGuy (12th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th May 2020), Stephanie (27th May 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Wind (12th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

My thought for today is borrowed from forum member "Delight":

"I envision a world where every single cell is in love with every other cell..."

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Anka (12th May 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd May 2020), EFO (13th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Stephanie (27th May 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Wind (13th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NewParadigmGuy (here)
    My thought for today is borrowed from forum member "Delight":

"I envision a world where every single cell is in love with every other cell..."
    Very wonderfully transposed!

I will sing this for the health of all people in a joy of life and anyone can sing with me !!

I throw into the Universe the seeds of happiness that bear the imprint and structure of what completes us as human beings in infinite trillions of expressions that underlie the unity of life.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd May 2020), EFO (13th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th May 2020), NewParadigmGuy (12th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Stephanie (27th May 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Wind (13th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

My thought for today is borrowed from Inelia Benz:

"Remove the veil of forgetfulness
    from myself and all beings
    Who were born on earth
    to embody and co-create
    the high-frequency paradigm experience
    NOW."

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Anka (13th May 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd May 2020), EFO (13th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Stephanie (27th May 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anka (here)
    I throw into the Universe the seeds of happiness that bear the imprint and structure of what completes us as human beings in infinite trillions of expressions that underlie the unity of life.
    Now that's what I call a gardener!

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Anka (13th May 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd May 2020), EFO (13th May 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (22nd May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Stephanie (27th May 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Wind (23rd May 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Water culture

What's the story of the water in your glass?
    In our glass of water can be hidden an entire mythology inscribed between the world of water and that of land. Which side are you on?
    In a world ruled between ether and beings, what is the primary symbol that reborns you in this world every time you feel awake?
    What is the ocean of your being, the one in which you lose yourself and gain knowledge?
    In a world of modern mythology, the waters still flow, breathe and follow their course, do you follow them?
    At the end of the world and in the depths of the oceans in the darkness of knowledge in which you must shine, there are realms and the unknown to which you attach yourself in order to cross it, is this a form of existence?
    Considering that we live among fabulous creatures in our underwater existence, how easily can we at some point identify which is one of the elements that purifies and regenerates our soul?
    Considering that we feel surrounded by a vastness called the ocean in the depths without a map, will we curse the rage and continuity of the water while we already feel drowned or will we create a sublime world of the only element that surrounds us and we will recognize the flow that carries on paths built by water as the perfect harmony between the very genesis of water and the ideal of water beauty ?

How many hypostases do we need throughout human history to understand what water means, because while I ask that, we all feed on water.

Between myth and reality, between earth and water, how many times have we all heard about living water? Every time we looked at a glass of water, a waterfall, a lake, a spring and a river, thinking that it represents vitality, regeneration and resurrection for any living being and Nature.
    How many times have we lived in our hearts, united in glances lost in innocence and hope in the fine rays of the sun united with the endless sea?

How many times, looking at the endless sea, have we felt that we become the sea itself lost in the eastern horizon, where the will is ready to understand the magnitude of the water in us?
    When the light is on our side and the water in us vibrates in every wave of emotion of life, look at the magnitude and voice of a spring, thinking that you can resemble its strength and energy, water awaits us for so long, there in a river of time and water genomes.
    You are the hero of the water in you and the spring in you will always take you home!
    Let the water bring you down in the wave of love that you create and to rise to the heights of an essential thirst, which projects the structure, the tone of consciousness and the embrace of the absolute perfect.

So honor water as your own illustration (thinking about why sometimes water devours us from within, you can always talk to water) the magical property of water will always come close to the nature of the wave you transmit.
    If you think of a prospect of fear and myth of helplessness then water will rush into the flood of filling your soul, if you think of water as medicine for the soul, if you drink it with honor (not excessive veneration) and with the thought that it has a force of invincible life in the grace of a light of hope of a ray of sunshine, you can become with water, even that ray of sunshine in such a magical and perfect way that you will feed forever in the biocircuit of light in the life of living water , inspired by your own water of time.
    The nobility of our souls traverses splashes of oceans and galaxies of light time, let our hearts float in the grace of the water, ready for the journey.
    The color of the light in the water reflects an entire universe inside and out, a vital factor of creation in cosmic culture and in the fertilization of inspiration.
    The waters stimulate the imagination, give birth to dreams and daydreams, provoke philosophical reflection and, not infrequently, arouse life in the subconscious, express a state of exuberance, joy, delight of the eye and soul in front of "big" waters (seas and oceans), which fuels the latent longing to travel to the unknown, a talent we all have.

Our heart is burning without wings to be able to fly so we can throw ourselves to swim in the arms of the water, which will always protect us.
    The reverie of water, a mixture of exaltation and intelligent emotion, takes two forms: one sensory, of exacerbated feeling of the senses, the other, elaborate, precious, of the lavish mirage of wealth and radiance.

The virtue of sensory voluptuousness in raindrops of wisdom, which we taste standing barefoot and with open arms on a field in the endless rain, having in front and in the soul the feeling of infinity and universal eurythmy in a well-known song.

Beyond the purifying sands of life, water amplifies and justifies, proves reasons of inspiration and solid forms of transfiguration and expression, is a mirror of our only lasting essence, a source in the world with a metaphorically divine charge through which you can see everything.
    The courage of the water, the caste that serves life in an artistic rhythm, the pure and gifted vision in the symbol of the resurrection, the thorn of skill in grace and the judgment of going through the waves of times, reserve the picture of gentleness in the spirit of order, diligence of destiny and love of life.

A translucent blue shining honey planet carries us on waves of knowledge in vibrations of love, through the story of the oceans through the culture of a symbol of transformation, identification, growth, development and evolution, recirculation in power, and tenacity, we are so small in front of a single wave that we can only be followers of a new wave as long as it is good, we will be strong and worthy docile.
    You can see, with your eyes closed, running water, you can see the groundwater, you can see with your eyes closed the fluffy clouds on a clear blue sky, you can see the water in the buds of a tree branch, in a bird's nest where life catches wings, you can see the water flowing from a person's eyes, in full artistic emotion, you can say that your water "thinking and feeling" in the log of existence, you can see and understand the peace to greet the water, gently and thanking with gratitude.

Gather the dew of a morning in an interpretation preceding life and the desire for good in the world, open in your heart the most ecstatic dance of joy, letting your good intention transcend the morning mist, in a sacred fascination in your imagination, as when you open the gate of the world so that I do not know how many times in the full blessing of life, you are revived in the creative mythology of the light in the water that teaches us.

Allow yourself today, at least now, to let yourself be overcome by thirst - by the thirst for light, by the promise of water in the hope of truth and purity.
    Start looking for simplicity in the steps of gentle waves, in the soothing sound of the song of life, learn to cherish the story of water and when you miss yourself and other people, learn to find water in yourself and its sweetness.
    I have a culture of my own related to water.
    I think water is alive and also because it is alive, I cherish it so much that I thank it every time I drink it.
    I pray for the springs of the earth more than anything, I often follow their path in my prayers and my good thoughts often flow with them.
    Sometimes water explains infinity to me in a way that words are useless, I wish I could write it in splashes of light scattered in rainbows of colored plasma in the Universe, it is rare and wonderful that water really exists.
    I pray for the springs of the earth more than anything, I often follow their path in my prayers and my good thoughts often flow with them.
    Water is my awakening light and my material fulfillment in this world, I honor water as much as I honor life as a whole.

Every drop of water flowing from the source through a live "pipe", to water the existence, brings me the spark of hope for a way as good as possible for all living things, and I cannot waste it flowing without fulfilling its purpose, her will is free of mine and I respect her.

So the personification of water is deeply rooted in my soul, I have the whole chapter in the book of my knowledge "words that flow with water", I have so many connections with water that it does not necessarily support a number, rather a whole law of water which for me is life.

Philosophy and the legacy of water culture are consumed in alliance with time and life harmoniously, now as I write about it, and although I am like a sleepwalker in this story called existence, I am willing to stop in place forever to learn the philosophy of water.
    These are just fractions of ideas from a book, a book where words will flow in the art of water over time, where the sentence of a consciousness thirsty for beauty, will define my path and spring my alternative of knowledge synonymous with life, but this is the cradle of my awakening, about which I may one day, also metaphorically, be able to speak.

If you are thirsty for water in the depths of your soul, then do not forget that you are only a drop away from knowing it.

Anca.
    Enjoy .

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd May 2020), ClearWater (27th May 2020), EFO (23rd May 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (22nd May 2020), NewParadigmGuy (24th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd May 2020), Stephanie (27th May 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Wind (23rd May 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Sometimes we cry while we laugh, sometimes we stand still while we walk, sometimes we believe while we dream, sometimes we leave while we come and we get lost dying while we live.

Everyone needs a hug, although we live in a world where we remember sometimes to love and offer simple things from the heart, human things that are not related to material needs but to the deep needs of the soul.
    Soul gifts are sincerely appreciated from the heart when you help someone sincerely, we must observe the words of politeness said for common sense and not out of need.

We must pay attention to sincere and kind-hearted people, to those who still say "sorry", "forgive me" or "please" with sincerity and depth.
    The good deeds in the world we do and their good effect should be like a parental kiss on the forehead for us, a warm blessing in full respect and mutual protection.

I know, I'm not saying anything new, I'm not talking about what we already know, I'm talking about the importance of these things, an importance that particularly completes the virtue of being human in this world and the pleasant feeling of lost minutes flying in the peace and comfort of having the will to sincerely hug someone and say, "I want to help you!"

We all meet at least once in our lives that moment when a hug stops time in place so much that you get the impression that you can dream, under the roof of two arms, all the beautiful dreams.

A special hug in a pure and sincere transmitted energy, stops your thoughts instead, brings you a good perspective and makes you walk happily on the street, looking at people and asking them with your own eyes: "Have you tried a hug today? that you should try, it's really cool! "

Simple and happy people offer you the warmest hugs. From my experience with the elderly, children, people, I always received a hug that gave me peace. My soul was depressed, my mind was lost in thought.
    I received a warm and unexpected hug, as if it had come at the right time. I felt her happiness and warmth as it softened my soul, it transmitted to me warmth and peace. It conveyed peace of mind to me.

We need hugs from those around us, from friends, family, from the person we love, from all of humanity.
    We need the affection and peace that two arms that hold us together, and the comfort that we are all here on this planet, willing and desirous of just a hug, one in the entire history of mankind, one that history will remember in our souls.

We need a hug now.
    We need two arms that hold us so tight, hold us well and never let us go, those two arms can even be yours.
    Everything has a beginning, almost everything starts with a hug and continues with its effect
    Did you hug someone today?
    Hey, anyone can ask anytime:
    "I'd like a hug, can I?"

The harmony of a strong enough embrace gathers all our good faith in the will of only two hands, it is the best healing of the soul and the most silent and ample therapy in the endless capacity to appreciate peace.
    Because peace is fully accessible to each of us, the best thing we can do for our emotional well-being and the well-being of those around us is to start enjoying life.

To embrace means to open a new world full of values ​​and evolution for everyone, it means to release good emotions in preserving all our values ​​and goodness, it means tearing down any wall in the art of love and connection with the only portal to a better life.
    a small, banal gesture, made only in half or out of habit, a gesture that we often take as such… But this small gesture can work great miracles for each of us. Hug yourself when you feel the need. Give a hug if the person next to you needs it. Hugging is a universal medicine. Sometimes a ray of sunshine. A consolation ... A caress ... A hope ... An easy gesture by which you remind the other that you are with him, for better or for worse ...

Imagine two hearts shouting their hands warmly ... This is what happens during a hug. The distance between people and hearts is considerably shortened during a genuine hug. We are closest to our human side. Embrace sincerely and wholeheartedly! Hug for no particular reason.

"Millions and millions of years and still couldn't give me half the time to describe that little moment of eternity when you put your arms around me and I put my arms around you. " - Jacques Prevert
    "There is no bad hug. There are only good hugs and great hugs.
    Hug someone at least once a day. Hug twice on a rainy day.
    He hugs with a smile. Keeping your eyes closed is optional.
    ‘Nesting’ is a prolonged hug.
    Bedtime hugs drive away bad dreams.
    Never hug a person tomorrow that you could hug today.
    You can't give a hug without getting one back. " Dave Ross (A Book of Hugs)...

Of course for some the hug is just a hug, as well as a smile, but we must make a connection with the ability to say that beauty has not perished, that love exists and generates good deeds, a connection with the successive descriptive past brought in the present catalyzed for a milder future.
    As for me, a hug (which is not just a game) takes the place of words (and because we lack great speakers) I can say that I do not want to be an example to anyone and I can not teach someone what to do, but I am caught somewhere in a less modern wave of speech, somewhere in the horizon of expectations where the metaphor wants to dress the eloquence in real communication in time of poetry inscribed in the value of the soul and in the mastery of the discipline of existence...or somewhere where words are meaningless and hugs come to life

So if words ever become useless, we must remember in the simplest and most glorious way that we are all, here today, just a hug away!

Try and enjoy
    Anca

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd May 2020), EFO (23rd May 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (22nd May 2020), NewParadigmGuy (24th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd May 2020), Stephanie (27th May 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Wind (23rd May 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The act of communication is an act of courage even if the form is instinctively reflected as an aspect of a kind of conventional unanimously accepted gift.
    I always think and try to understand if language and form of communication represent a kind of complex functional entity when we want to express strictly linguistically real and objective what relates diversity, complexity, independence, logic, psychology and our inner philosophy in interaction with justification of manifestations together with a whole factory of factors on a single subject.

I think that the type of communication, the place, the time and the conditions in which we do it can make a difference in any situation.

Generally speaking, maybe if in the act of communication, we put a discipline to emit in a positive and constructive way what we really feel, maybe if we humans, we would have the sensitivity to be open when we signal a content, an address, a message, maybe if we correlate pragmatically and implicitly, what we feel on our own completely individualized with simple methods of approach for the purpose of fully common functionality and for the implicit advantage of all, maybe communication would step into a new stage of semantics in the perspective in which clarity and clairvoyance would become fundamental when we manage to say to those around us: "I understand you!"

Communication should not be a definition a typology, a system or a study science, communication should come naturally from the pragmatic but simple and natural center of natural psycholinguistics in a plane of expression articulated in its own spiritual value, that to give everything before asking.
    I know that it is easily unconventional and sometimes even impossible and I know that many generations still have to learn while what it means and what impact can have the distinction and the difference that a constantly sincere and honest communication can make.

I am the effect of my own concept of communication, of course it is individual, but sometimes this is the only way I can associate and orient myself in my act of thinking.
    What I write may be unconventional but may also, somewhere, someday have a correlation or concretization in the future for the diversity of most of the context rendered and not the context interpreted.
    I'm usually a person who always has more to offer than I could ever ask for, so my gesture of writing is not an example to others, and I'm usually selective, but most of the time I get carried away by it. wave in a kind of inner communication with the rest of the world, as long as the reception is positive for others, I am unimportant.
    Unfortunately I can't express myself in a standard language category and I usually combine poetic, figurative artistic language with the usual official journalistic language, but at the moment this seems to be the origin and my uninterrupted functionality of evolution on my own (some would say simpler a talk about nothing) I would say my awakening in full act.
    I don't necessarily write to teach people or to be an example in any form, I write out of the need to communicate about the need to communicate.

Although it is not really about me but about the act of communication between people taken to a different level, I can say that maybe if we do not include or exclude the rules of expression, general characteristics and specific rules, and on the contrary, maybe if we could somehow access the knowledge and interpretation of our own good values ​​in a deeper complementary way and highlight them in a pleasant experimental way for ourselves and for others, in a sincere approach, maybe we will succeed in cultivating a new system of identity communication in a personal natural experimental way of a kind of diachronic synchronicity in balancing the balance of a simple component intention, a kind of goodwill taken to a higher level than the concept itself.
    In other words, if we succeed in finding enough time to find our reason for being patient, in cultivating patience to understand the importance of wisdom, and in applying wisdom fundamentally ethically to unity and good value, perhaps what we issue truly from our open hearts would have a recorded effect over time, or simply say "Maybe in the future everything will be fine for our entire human race" if ..

Considering a new experimental means of communication in the future, I am motivated to believe that linguistic particularities can enunciate the brand and highlight essential and revolutionary features in our evolution. timeless the phenomenon of telepathy in a kind of extralinguistic interference par excellence.
    It is only a momentary thought that can be reformed throughout our evolution differently, though, and although it is impossible, as a simple human being, I would like to be able to see, of course with optimism, the good evolution of people in full communication with each other.

If words were flowers that bloom, then we would all learn how to bloom like flowers for each other.

The other day I was reading about the need to be a patriot, a small step in evolution in a fierce epistle of time and space, but I was thinking of a hymn in honor of all mankind to unite the idea of ​​citizens of this planet, the idea of ​​a united human civilization , the symbol of the human race and perhaps a small catalyst in the great idea of ​​an identity civilization united for the first time, maybe not the last, in the history of solar histories of indefinite time.
    A hymn, maybe a harmonic timbre song in a frequency articulated in successive vibrations of happiness and joy, maybe just an intense event that resonates and ample in meaning for us, a song that we can all sing together, I just wonder , can this hymn be a kind of wave of silence that we all listen to embraced by nature here and connected to the whole energy in the transformation of a universe?

With the passage of time, we may go through periods of conjunction and interhumanization at different levels of social "contraction" but mainly as an act of correspondence that we are currently happy with.

I am convinced that over time we will go through much clearer periods in communication in culture editions and the will to cultivate the human sense of biocommunication in valid experiences and events in a new broad historical cycle, being already able to get out of the imposed square. archetypal associated with the constitution of a group led by elected leaders in a system of functional chaos.

At the moment, we mostly manage to associate inextricably, almost against our will, in a manifestation against the negative in order to be positive and in favor of the positive in the fight against the negative.

An entire apocalypse of moral discernment seems to fall into avalanches of wisdom caused by suffering or difficult experiences, and I personally did not understand why it should be so.
    A whole determination in well-argued motivations throws us unarmed in a complex of moral strength and courageous acts to defeat danger and evil again, but does not the quality of sustained effort discipline and update in wasted energy in the reconstruction and realignment of duality makes us confused?
    Why prepare voluntarily for a fight in an acceptance of a drama in a useless game with pressing consequences, when without ignoring or targeting evil, just as benevolently you can build deeper and stronger structures of consciousness in a corresponding deepening progress.
    Communicate with you and you will be able to listen to a whole world.
    I can't make humanity talk to me, but in my soul I've been talking to her for a long time.

An empirical moment of birth and creation, maybe one day it will clear our waters in a collective vision, maybe in all the bivalent ambiguity that depicts various images between ideal and real, or it will paradoxically regenerate, inexpressible in the foundation of a new sustainable structure. her new evolutionary developments. Who knows, a new communication? but then I wonder where is the old one?
    When I'm sad, I find her in the bloody carnival of battles in vain

At present, only as a kind of personal note in the diary of human existence, the whole piece of paradigmatic art reveals the portrait of a war of perception against time, as if somehow preserving the contrast between the historical determinism we are used to and the full structure but in full process. gradual spiritual formation in the wonderful pain of transfiguration, in an endless causal storm in the tension of opposites and in the wonderful synchrony of the courage to accept the awakening, something that will last much longer in what could be called the great work of a cyclical creation. , one human spirit.

The nobility with which we do not seek but understand our role will perhaps be defining.
    These are just thoughts in a transition with other people and the entire planet into a new millennium, but until then, I try to communicate as effectively as I can with humans, nature and everything around the universe, a kind of mutual coexistence paradoxically advantageous but evolutionary in fulfilling the task I have as a human being.

Communicating differently, closer to people's hearts, means establishing a connection with others around you that is difficult to "defeat", it means presenting our personal contribution by all good means and giving our full help to others, it can be a contact a relationship, a graphic an important evolutionary presentation in the future, a communication can graciously share someone's pain and emotion, a simple communication can spread even art in the secret light and warmth of being people, a simple relational communication can convey the message that brings us the light from the tunnel, in a maze of tunnels in which we all correspond.

To accept the good dynamics of communication and to dedicate the new broadcast channel to a good thought always, in the decoding wave of this wonderful system called life, take's courage.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd May 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd May 2020), EFO (23rd May 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (22nd May 2020), NewParadigmGuy (24th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd May 2020), Stephanie (27th May 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Wind (23rd May 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

This morning as I watched a bee enjoying a blossom on one of my apple trees, my vision of tomorrow's world entered my mind: a time when all species of bees can safely enjoy their lives on Mother Earth, passing the days in a carefree manner, thriving, multiplying, and simply enjoying all the delicious flavors, aromas, and beauty that the endless variety of flowers provides for them.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Anka (27th May 2020), Bill Ryan (27th May 2020), EFO (27th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th May 2020), Stephanie (27th May 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Wind (29th May 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote This morning as I watched a bee enjoying a blossom on one of my apple trees, my vision of tomorrow's world entered my mind: a time when all species of bees can safely enjoy their lives on Mother Earth, passing the days in a carefree manner, thriving, multiplying, and simply enjoying all the delicious flavors, aromas, and beauty that the endless variety of flowers provides for them.
    Thanks for the thought NewParadigmGuy !
    The central role that pollinators play in ensuring food security around the world lies in our quality as human beings to protect and maintain the abundance, biodiversity and health of pollinators.

Bee addiction is the wonderful binder, but human-nature expectations and the inverse relationship are also correlations that are at the forefront of the whole story.

Bees give me wings to work extra, I simply love and cherish them. Many times, my husband and I have saved bees trapped somewhere or fallen into a pool of water, they are simply wonderful beings and all the time I carried them somewhere near the flowers in the garden.
    We have a lot of wild bees, especially when linden or acacia trees bloom here this time of year.
    I planted over a hundred pawlownia Tomentosa trees and I will wait with the bees to bloom in 4 years it's the tastiest pollen for them.
    The energy and vibration of the bee buzzing, offers comfort and peace.
    For example, a few years ago, we were eating ice cream in the garden and a bee sat on my hand and I put a drop of ice cream on my hand ... can you believe it? she sat and ate quietly from the drop of ice cream.
    Recently we went to buy honey from the forest, not far from us, and the bees were peaceful on us, on our hands, on our backs ... we asked them permission to pick only a few acacia flowers for tea
    I was close to the hives with the best intention of visiting them, and I enjoyed all their experience there, it was beautiful.
    The beehives I visited, thanking them for the honey and all the help.

A wonderful big bee in front of my gate

Bees on poppy flowers on a beautiful sunny morning.

Let's imagine that we are in a paradisiacal place, a place full of greenery, a place where the wind blows smoothly, the water of the stream increases the well-being of the atmosphere through coolness and humidity, small creatures, butterflies, bees… fascinate us with their game , the flowers perfume even our soul, the trees guard the immensity, thousands of plants are woven around us, and we are forced to pick only those that are healing. From the moment we begin to gather the plants, wisdom begins.

As our words and thoughts, actions and intentions are the pollen of our soul that we collect and store with care and responsibility as well as bee pollen is the symbol of life and health creation, the virtue of living with bees is fulfilled love and if I am allowed to be more metaphorical in expression, I would like one day the bees to collect the pollen of the only flower I grow, the flower of the heart.

The future will be good, the condition to empathize must come before empathy as a direct solution that we will need, but there is hope, the links between stories come to light and the circle of the present will close ingeniously in the future.

"Being a bee today" is not an idealization or a reality, but it has to do with the human relationship and cadence in the excellent correlation with the notion of Nature, it is just a choice, sometimes impetuous.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th May 2020), EFO (28th May 2020), Harmony (6th June 2020), NewParadigmGuy (28th May 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th May 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Wind (29th May 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

...journal of a morning

A new world has opened today and in the days to come. I personally lay down my thoughts every day in the diary of my existence, but the sharing really continues the idea in much more beautiful forms.
    I am the man who writes but the experience is alive when it catches wings in the souls of others.

A new world opens every day and the soul can open more and more generous and due to the meaning of the words that carefully guided bring the hope of tomorrow with every drop of goodwill, in the souls of all.

Just as the love for this reality can be born from the disturbance of thoughts, in the same way, from a lot of speech and from the disorder of words, it can give birth to ignorance and the conclusion in the cliché of going out of mind.
    Caring for worldly things disturbs the soul, and enveloping them disturbs the mind and takes it out of its silence.

The joy of giving is also learned in the sense of the words you leave in the care of those around you, and the union in words with others is miraculous in the spectrum of the purest longing in the story of human history.

The continuation is not only important but it is also beautiful and you can also participate in browsing your own creation left as a legacy for the cradle of future generations.

Spring wings sprout on the branches of our lives, and the scent of united love spreads around a starry holiday, the scent of sweet awakening!

If you walked and felt nature, you felt how much it accepts you there in its cradle of existence, if the raw green feeds you and blesses your eyes, if you sighed with the forest in the trembling of old trees and if you talked to her in profoundly cosmically rustling answers,
    if you heard the song of the world in the silence of nature and sang with the rotation of Mother Earth, if you cried with deep tears in the beating of cold dewdrops on sleeping mornings and if you tasted the thoughts of the clouds in the hot summer rain,
    if you met the lightning with your awakening, if you reached for a ray of sunshine, if you caressed the magnetic light of the full moon, if you got lost among the stars, if you blessed a flower and a living being, then you know what is true love.

In our lazy flight from the flowery field of existence, we spread the seeds of the worthiness of being human in spores of precious thoughts, the story of a Leaf can tell you about how short life is, the scent of a flower dominates your silence in writing when you speak alone with your conscience.

Rest your joy in the shade of an old oak, take over the teaching, listen and you will gather precious treasures, the most valuable fruit remains in your connection with the earth and the roots will show you the way to the "kingdom of knowledge", they are guides in eternity, they bear the juice of the flowering of the soul, a fascinating secret about enlightened dreams and hopes. You will learn to laugh!

You get lost in urban dreams on unknown streets in a journey read in memories, but you will always have in your soul one living book, that of the scent of desire forever, you will always return to the bosom of Nature as you were born in the wave of innocence of human nature saved in the end also by the Mother Nature of the Earth.

Choose a day without words in full courage of silence and revelation, learn the meaning of enjoying beauty, say in the scent of beautiful thoughts how much you want to be good in the world and start flowing with the wave of water that overflows your intention before you can manifest it.
    The fountain of wisdom that springs at the edge of the forest will sway your dreams and desires in his arms, close your eyes in this sweet sway and feel eternity when you gather stars in lights lit only for you!

Feel the floating hopes of an entire world, sing with billions of voices the serene vibration of your heart's music, paint the color of your soul in the reflection of the gaze of others around you, plant respect in seeds of goodness and trust, adorn your tree of happiness with thousands of lights born to fly.
    The miracle is to venture towards happiness even if you are unhappy, the miracle is when you manage to feel how slowly and wonderfully a flower grows whose petals adorn your soul whose perfume looks at you in the mirror of your inspiration, keep the moment alive,
    because soon all that remains of all beauty is the memory of the present in the hope of the future of a new flowering.

You don't need much to be happy, joy is in the little things, but the moment you say that, the boundlessness of your smile should be as wide as the horizon of the sunrise!

Reach out to heaven, feel your endless ether like heaven, touch the light wind lightly with your palms and a warm tear on your face will tell you that Happiness is You, a rare chance to understand the truth in a moment of attention and grace.

When we want to see the positive side ...

YET

WE HAVE ... clear skies, bright and cheerful sun and Plant Earth

I THINK ... to participate in the birth power of a life form with the vital force to conquer a totally new world, supported by a totally unknown law in which I know that I will adapt and grow in an environment that I will learn

I AM THANKFUL ... no, not because I have good eyes and I see perfectly to put the thread in the needle with the smallest possible ears (because I do not have a good sight), but maybe because I carry two wonderful hands from which talented things come out in the power of inspiration that takes me where she wants.
    I am grateful for the chance at this life through the foundation of my simple existence.

I WANT ... to have as much inner joy as possible, to sip from the sun's rays, to get lost in colored plasma clouds, to feel the "stillness" in the sphere of light creation.

I READ ... for now I'm flipping through some thoughts about the certainty of other thoughts in the model of writing what I think and thinking what I write, so I read in the library of my soul, the scriptural cover of an exhortation to continue something I don't know when I started.

FROM THE KITCHEN ... I would like to get lost in a cake soaked in cocoa and coffee, black in the white of pleasant taste

WHAT ARE I DOING TODAY ... It's late at night, almost in the morning, so I write and I leave the imprint of my soul in this wonderful journey called life

I LEARNED TODAY ... in a completely new way and for the thousandth time,
    to be light in any situation no matter how difficult it may be for me, and to be as useful as possible with me and those around me.

I LIKE ... sunny spring mornings and cool summer nights.

People's smiles always prove to us that life is a surprise, let's not miss that moment!

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2020), EFO (6th June 2020), Harmony (6th June 2020), Mike (6th June 2020), O Donna (6th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), Wind (6th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12 LastLast