Thread: Dedicate your positive thinking today, for tomorrow's future

1. Link to Post #181
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

Default Re: Dedicate your positive thinking today, for tomorrow's future

Impossible, creation

We are the reason why people once scribbled on the heavy walls of survival and the intense search for truth, the message that we are ... as we were.
    Sometimes the present becomes almost uncomfortable when we take a step back in hearing the distant cry of our ancestors, their cry is a carol of a charm that conveys more than we could debate, nothing can count the need for wonder, going forward, this leads to us in -a single gesture of showing, that apparently we have a task that we can express precisely in search of it, the full gratitude of life.

Thinking that dedication in all its forms began there, a long time ago, it gives me shivers and I understand virtue at an ever-increasing level, the implications of the present are so unified with the past and the future that the margin of error in all resolution lies only in our inability to comprehend everything.
    When we begin to ask, we tick the past with the phrase, "Hey we have these terrible stories we have to get over" and the cyclical already comes into being in the act of involuntary transcendence, we becoming as good as possible in everything we are at that moment, in fact wanting more and not knowing what to do.

If the age of this age comes with an almost tactile resonance of stagnation, and if we are not pessimistic, in billions of forms and styles, we are in fact a compliment to the truth itself, look at the trouble of "Never" ...is standing next to each of us so close...than "Ever"

If we are tired, mostly, why are we looking for new thoughts to old complaints? In our mix of confusion, "saying" resonates with weighing everything looking for the pillars of what we know,
    therefore, perhaps, among many other things, we revolve around ourselves, so evidently.

That's why we always say with "industrial" wisdom of "performance": "Let me sleep on this" That's why we hurry to start any phrase with "because"...
    That's why we delay almost anything by easily saying "I'll figure it out" or "I'm stuck" or "I'm dying here", while language is the biggest paradigm, somehow, we manage plausibly to contravene our own laws; we need a guard not to feel that something is out of order, we need the advantage of looking at the door of truth, that's why we chose the simplest paths in life according to the wavelength of the reverberations of the soul, right?

Anyway if this would be an overstatement, when nothing is separate, then "I'm in trouble" timely being said, while I am describing the Air, most feel that "they have no air around them"; and if we want to know "why", then why oppression or possession when we can try our unique style spirit passion free from fashion? We are not "pushed around" we are conjugated at our level, despite the truth we already have...

We do not need praise, reform, time for revolution, we do not need an increase or leveling or decrease of emotions, to regain "control", or to adapt the algorithm;
    in order to establish the bridge, it could mean to have them all, absolutely unnecessary managed, becoming ourselves the personification of that bridge.

Life is not an unsupported substitute, it should not be "conquered" and it should not "bring us down", quiet youth despite the separate events of life, often leads to old age reconciled with life itself. I've seen this at least... so many times

Between "literalism" and "allegory", the "fundamental" remains in the individual creation, nothing is ordinary and everything is at hand in any sense, equivalence, parenting personal creation, in a patented interval that defines us at some point, and that should not mean overcoming, it should mean the art of joining.
    We are the genesis of every artist in us, we are the inspiration while life carries our creation, and if we have no more responsibilities than duties, we paraphrase walking in the age of our awakening and the weight of this fact actually facilitates the transition.
    When we completely release the unknown metaphor of the content within us, we hear the old song of the universe, it is unbearable not to sing it and it is indescribably romantic not to be able to fall in love.

The light waves are precise enough that you can't forget their docking range, the frequency increases shifting to purple, the inevitable stationary dynamism, dynamically infinitesimal,
    brings the uniqueness of a speculative equation at the level of revelation, beyond Kelvin degrees, the direction is no longer a capture of (`-Lack of expression), the ratio plants zero shadows to the capacity of the circumference of a universe only.

Describing the universe within us, each in a different way, is absolutely necessary, especially when we take the first steps towards the primary words of eternity.
    What can man be, in the memorability of the universe? As far as an answer to remember? Genesis has the property to intervene, creation is the answer to any question, the ego should be humiliation and wonder to fall into the different close solar angle.

If I do all the work and no one asks me why, then maybe I'm someone who doesn't care about what's going wrong, and wants to have something to live On, in the spirit of future generations.
    Having one map of all the elements I could discover, the question is if I ever want to do it, so basically I should carry it as close as I can, in gathering my future senses for the best...

In the course of a lifetime, the path must be as previewed as possible, to feel what really scares us and what makes us happy, it's surely basically way too hard, and then we'd like to explore every aspect of the big picture to know what brings us satisfaction in what is easiest.

The attitude, pardon the risk and the vice doesn't matter unless the emotion strikes me, I'm ready to admit that I'm so close to experiencing death always in writing, it's a reaction of thought that maybe I'm already in flux and the transient exchange of life, is so unexpected...
    But I don't care about that either, precisely because I'm interested on a less automatic, more fantastic romantic level in a particularly insanely beautiful way, in volunteering, to carry out...

There is no mentality against potential, the influence goes in multiple versions, not of courage but under the emblem "Damn, what is happening is already happening", so apart from the fact that you do not gain any of this, what can you lose?

The truth can be true without being scientific.

"Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed is in itself, after his kind"
    Giving a name in order to dominate this world, we decay from our simple role, the physical details are tangential to our own creation, the touch is not the acceptance to go to a precipice as in a scriptural cannon at the end, in fact we have more... done this so many times; scientifically, knowledge should discover wisdom, not an evacuation card from one's own reference, alignment with our allocated space and time is not obtained and is not manipulated, it is used according to...

The belief by the cadence in the origin of the fulfilled fact, belongs to us if we want, not to forget that man is a singular creation, and the soul outside the concept, propagates by its own autonomy in musical creation, no one can take the allure of our story, only if he sacrifices his own in our favor, so it is good to know why it is good to turn the other cheek. The attraction is never deceptive, it is hard balanced, the secret is not to wait for the effect but to release it at will.

There are truths so obvious that they are unexposed, their discovery by each individual is almost a creation.
    As for the artist inside man, creation can adopt a rather raw and abrupt informal chaos, in such primary elements, which melted into the creative dimension, resulting in a form, absolutely determined, differentiated by its own nature, not accidental in the event of a precedent of spark of idea, could bring in fact good energy.
    All that follows is a memory, creation is the present of the future, at the speed of our delimitation there is no miracle greater than us humans.
    The moment a universe becomes known, it becomes instantly created already, and not being about me, yet it is momentarily, the absolute good chance.

With all reverence for those who seek through the singularity of spirituality, with all my love and affection for those who carry quite heavy emotional baggage, let me shed a tear for you and give a part of my dedication to "being" with you. I convey to you all, my gratitude, not without regret for all the unfortunate events around the world, the azimuth of a journey brings me to the quintessence of a Romanian night, so close, praying in my way, in the late commentary of a memory and a worlds won,
    in true gratitude,
    Always wishing, wishing good for everything and peace...

Anca

Dimatis - Overcoming (2:54)

And all this to be just human.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2021), ClearWater (29th January 2021), EFO (29th January 2021), Forest Denizen (29th January 2021), Harmony (19th February 2021), Hym (19th February 2021), justntime2learn (29th January 2021), O Donna (1st February 2021), Stephanie (1st February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th January 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (29th January 2021), Trisher (2nd February 2021), Wind (10th April 2021), Zirconian (1st February 2021)

3. Link to Post #182
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The quantum leap from within

The whole world is watching individuality in 8 billion faces of our planet.
    In the mass signs of time, we can imagine the revelation of an era of spiritual urgency and behind the curtain, the reply is one: The wheel of history will follow the spirit of time within us.

Exponentially with each century we face the theme of mastery and the quantity and particularity of the subatomic reinterpretation of the loan of time.
    "Unrestrainedness" walks us on the time corridors of life like an unleashed passion, the secret of the balance of having this world, is love as an endless metaphor, is the well-being and beauty of the waking state; like a beautiful refreshed morning state, that i have now.
    Personal empowerment does not have to be an acute concentration, the beautiful feeling of renewal of the good spirit world, is the whispered voice that knows the world before you get here

Therefore, before the melting of the body, this sweet fire born of the grace fulfillment, the light we burn in the dark path of time, is the joy above creation in the crucifixion of the frightening ego itself, by planting the seed of life in a timely manner.
    The name is the endless guard that keeps our soul alive, love, is the eternity with which we cross the river of space.
    The mission begins with the duty to share; with a single gesture we can unleash the altar of the heart in a permanent liturgy of forgiveness from which we are constantly indebted to dare to say that we are truly touching this earth!

The unceasing prayer of the heart is a nuclear earthly gate that opens time, who loves transforming everything, who deserts without limits and purpose, transcends everything.
    Whoever reasoned incessantly without thoughts in the occupation of a continuous remembrance of the passage beyond time, easily steps over the convolutions of events.
    The prayer of the heart should remove every thought, it is a weapon of the serene days within us, it is kneeling before our massive embrace to recognize that we are our own initiators of time glaciation.

Truth should already be a miracle performed and an unexpected gift, consecration is the source of healing the body, by returning to the world; we cannot run away in prolonging the state of feeling, time measures the spirit on account of the connection.

To live sometimes means to know the emptiness of the body, the sorrow and the pain and at the same time to master the diligence of living in spirit and grace, it seems a tragedy and a challenge at the same time, I take them together with the sweetness of Love that I will fully taste in the eternity of a painful journey of debt that I must fulfill.

If beauty has already saved the world so far and love has partially solved the present, then the balance remains to be paid in the uncertain future.
    The inner balance lies in the secret of life that repairs the past in full remedy and the savor of the momentary joy of the soul reaches the future in sharp spikes of dedication.

The basis of human balance, both psychologically and spiritually, is love, love in the life we lead.
    For in us we are entrusted to be, in the power of grace we become people united with the people within us.

Every human being on earth has a drop of grace, in which it is observed, the useful quantum presence, through love we position ourselves correctly towards others, love is a concept, but its secret is the truth of a nameless, pure definition.

Her word must be uttered in itself, round in opening, with a source of unfailingly graceful substance, its flavor is romantically richly charming, Her delight is power, energy, shared light, its opening is the comprehensive load of living in, is the heavy tonnage of the soul covering and the immortal time in the sweetness of just offering it.

The command of absolute choice to institute the effect of a quantum paradise in temporal gravity lies in the independence of the freedom to say "I know, therefore I exist," and the expectation already sows captivated in the entirety of a word carried by the cosmic waves;
    -the example is not an ideal, the ideal is a chimera of tragedy sometimes, that is why avoidance with the avoidance of everything in itself and nothing is crucial.

The tragedy in billions of faces of fear must not be a chain of time, it must become the peaceful utterance of the perfectly omniscient awakening.
    We now live the borders of this earth in the nature of a whole world, we have no way to be divided, because we are more together than we could be.

We are aware of the undoubted breath of grace of humanity in all of us, the victory of light is inevitable in the most acute degree of soul exfoliation, refusing to accept suffering, accepting to suffer every refusal in this perfectible environment...
    You can accept with self-acceptance when you see everything and nothing, when you feel the area of a pretext without its meaning in the known category, you can marvel at yourself in your discoveries not yet happened.

We can bet on the tragedy of good or evil, under the subtle instinct of the auspicious pleasure of exercising it, but the contact will remain alone in the great consequence of ever balance.
    The principle of reality always vehemently demands behavior of adaptation and adjustment to
    incursion; it is the immediate and abrupt need for needs, which seems to block, stagnate, govern and precipitate the fall itself.
    And for that, we summarize in the compensatory search for the lack of effect, and we begin to fulfill the harmonies in illusions unraveled by time, without knowing the motivation or the barrier that is the price.

We must make an increased distinction between pleasure and contentment.
    Emotional stability in a stable stage away from averse fluctuations, and avoiding the path of exaltation, patiently leads to maintaining awakening in a moment of contact in the external asceticism of the context, and triggering the spiritual experience as an individual symbol.

There is no other space, and we must not force the light, there is no "Talera" exchange for the soul and mathematical variables for existence, only if the vehicle of the answer sums them up. There is no core burden beyond.

I feel that we are the stimuli of a single domain, we are the middle opinion in the calculation of a single variable, and sometimes when the mantras detach the problem of introspection, the chimeras are sold at a discount to the good price of truth, but none of them can describe the energy of sound dowsing of the soul.

The piece of the soul can be a real currency in guiding the story as a life to follow, the leitmotif catalogs the scheme of simplicity in the irrefutable offer to pack our own truth;
    - ironic or sad, when you start to feel simple with simplicity itself it becomes difficult to argue anything else...

The report is the living proof that we are and we have the key to not open the door, the path should be a common prayer in the cosmic organ of energy that completes us together.
    The future can be the courage to choose the reflection of our soul, we are a breath away from any line, we are beyond the amount paid in the price of a test as a bonus; we are the pair of a whole world in the fascinating message of life; we are the future of a wave in the subtle spark of victory within us

The future shouts "Present"! The event engages the state of the citation of freedom in our individual acceptance for the benefit of an entire humanity. We are in the quantum of what we represent now.

, Anca

Peder B. Helland - Drøm (Official Video)(3:11)

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2021), ClearWater (1st February 2021), EFO (1st February 2021), Forest Denizen (1st February 2021), Harmony (19th February 2021), Hym (19th February 2021), justntime2learn (2nd February 2021), O Donna (1st February 2021), Stephanie (1st February 2021), Trisher (2nd February 2021), Wind (11th April 2021), Zirconian (1st February 2021)

5. Link to Post #183
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

Your beautiful words always inspire my heart.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (1st February 2021), Bill Ryan (1st February 2021), EFO (1st February 2021), Forest Denizen (1st February 2021), Hym (19th February 2021), justntime2learn (2nd February 2021), O Donna (1st February 2021), Stephanie (1st February 2021), Trisher (2nd February 2021), Wind (11th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #184
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    Your beautiful words always inspire my heart.
    Thank you Zirconian to your good heart!
    There are times like this when I run out of words..., but I will try to write instead with lyrical feelings in this collection of time

There are handshakes that inspire confidence, confidence…which you distribute is precious for this place. Thank you!

Today is somewhat an "anniversary" of dedication, and I love this opportunity to thank those I inspired for a year , not time, but the gentle dedication was a meditation that I shared as I felt mystified in One.

-eyes that call you with emotion in their soul...and hugs from which you never want to leave...for me at this moment, you and this place, for which I am grateful
    It's natural that we can't get away from the places that should mean home.

I'm sorry that I can't fill a wider area of ​​inspiration, just in this way of "writing" that doesn't attract by its nature ... precisely because I write like an "enormous wide pagoda" in the process of the feelings and experience involved, "in short" my availability for the true loving nature of people embraces me comprehensively in the language of the heart
    and I can't help but contain it...

If my words were your heart speaking, then I tell you that I can sleep peacefully in your corner of my heart where I can rest in your goodwill, and if there is no larger window to the universe than through the heart of a human being, then we can rejoice together looking through it.

Thank You!
    With care and love, Anca.

Today we,

went out in the nature and we all applauded the present, we saw each other and in the confusion of not embracing we were amazed.
    Are we all, that close?
    The promises of life forgive us and forgetfulness teaches us, in exchange for life, we have remained the authors of our own continuity.
    We are the way we offered ourselves the smile, we show in the way that patience, wisdom, and the sudden change of the definition about childhood brought us here.

In the passage of all ages we are the energy of our own time horoscope, we cannot share unconditionality without it asking us for something in return, we meanwhile going on for the planet of tomorrow's exchange in a continuous narrative of space.

In the sum of desires, we fulfill the result of people of all places, in the sum of the gates we open to the universe, we pass through the horizon of the roots of forgiveness and love, the places where a part of us remains, is the free embrace of the most discreet one-second show.

Sincerity shortens time, chance lives the moment, the responsibility of "tomorrow" is aware of the detail of the past;
    In being aware of the second story you remember, life builds our definition, driving with identity in the speed of the rotation of the universe sums up the present, we are the wise word of our own building and the aspect of a time revolution in the human attempt to stop it.

If we sat comfortably in absolute conditions of experiencing life then practice almost does not matter, everything will be fine, we will love because at the first turn we will turn wisely the wheel of happiness in the balance of continuity.

The billion way to mirror ourselves, is the insatiable, insurmountable affiliation of truth to lead it forward, will be the eternal involuntary passion of the love story between time and will.
    Without wanting to, we will live in the memory of the joy of not losing this world, without wanting to, the common station-destiny will always bring us the same duty until the fulfillment.

We are inevitably the perfection of an invincible genius of life and at the same time the subject of a debate of billions of years in a moment of happiness. It is good that time always has time at hand.It's like looking each other in the eye and putting other people's bookmarks in the lives to come, as if we were making paper wings every day to fly to each others.

The fragility of individual freedom is not acquired, it is born. And even if it is paid with the price of nonconformism to pay for the taboos of society, it is the tool of happiness in falling into the nothingness of the beauty of this world.

When the heart beats in the super-authentic self-conforming wonderful madness of the passage of freedom, we die little by little in the sweet temptation of awakening and surrender; we lift ourselves on our fingertips, to take from the top shelf, what belongs to us individually and to offer it completely to the world in which we found it.

We have nothing but absolutely everything, that's why we can't find it with the search of which the search has long since found in ourselves.
    If we are honest, with a little courage, we can find earlier what we think we will lose or gain tomorrow, we can only wander in the present, so the future does not follow, the future asks.

What are you looking for in your story, when the only debt you have is towards you? how close the world is to you in no hugs, no kisses and no caresses... you will be amazed how much you can...you - to caress first, you - to hug first;
    -you embraced the fire of the unknown by birth and now you are looking for it, why could you not embrace an unknown being in the way of your knowledge?

You try to catch in your palm, the invisible air of time pressure, you argue with the universe for every moment of silence, and you are silent in the childish emptiness of the unfulfilled soul, tears of joy and tears of sadness are the dialogue of an agile measured time.

Utility is waiting for you. Make room in your soul to touch other souls, let your heart feel the drums of awakening, hear? My heart beats just like yours!
    Do not hurry, look at the sky at night and the blue of the day, before you say that you love me, make enough room in your soul, each being has its room and its luggage of worthiness.

Hands clasped and smiles we carry for each other above and between the cordial conditionality of existence, we are a moment everywhere and on the threshold life of billions of souls, close your eyes and take someone unknown by the hand. Who knows? Maybe he needs that.

Only when you know that there are so many hands still in need of help, does life tear its only half of the spark in its desire to help; for me this is a beautiful "destruction" almost materialized, in my way of sacrificing words for all for whom life is harder than passing.

Dance with me and feel every cell of my body, the metaphor of unification lies in the touch of time; do not forget paradise in word and creation, think positively, live heroically, symbolize with time itself, make a masterpiece the size of your inherently inherited conception of non-conception, learn to die by offering and learning at every step, learn to rise with every passage, sleep in the eternal awakening of managing the space allotted by the soul, here.

Tremble at the harmonious song of mankind, run to meet her to dance with those who call you, bargain with time so that you can listen to every sigh of each man, offer what you have never had,
    be honest with the peace you know by heart, breathe as you love and forget the fear of fear.

In small but sincere doses, naked, with no secrets, rebellious but serene, you, attract the mystery of the looks around you, they will not forget you, make them enjoy you, we all need the meeting with the courage to do the first step towards each other.

And I, without love or freedom, a soul without wings in a flock of free birds… I could not fly, I would ridiculously hit the ground… Either there are tears lost in the rain… Or thought reached in the wind, my balance saves by itself, when I write for people
    I'm not asking the universe what it can't give me. Although to take, it takes me, more and more. It's just that there is an infinite longing in me, and I would like to wake up, where you are, close to our reality of all.

Anca

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2021), ClearWater (1st February 2021), EFO (2nd February 2021), Forest Denizen (1st February 2021), Harmony (19th February 2021), Hym (19th February 2021), justntime2learn (2nd February 2021), O Donna (9th February 2021), Stephanie (19th February 2021), Trisher (2nd February 2021), Wind (18th April 2021), Zirconian (18th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #185
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The space maker
    You have to make a space to step, you have a space for stepping "to do".

(Circumvolution in the salt of the elements / philosophical allegorical prescription, precisely because it cannot be called reality with the aspect of this reality, impossible to write in, maybe the future in the fraction of a past, incidentally only, hoping to be taken as fiction, and individual awakening simultaneously, both and neither)

At the gates of infinity frozen in time, space no longer steals elements and nothing can be separated. We are the complement of time in us with the permission to extrapolate it for our own benefit.

Human time, expands in the perimeter of philosophical reflection; the circle of facts becomes a successively cohesive simultaneity in determining the temporal abstract. We can create individual realities by abstracting the abstract with the abstract itself, denying and accepting everything, voluntary surrendering and sustaining an unknown sail-balance, and courage is combined with stepped imagination.

At the gates of infinity time excludes space and the cosmos becomes in us counting in the absence of time, the limitless with the limitless in it.

Valence, however, immutably builds immeasurably in a trance, the theory of foundation without the absolute extra cosmic result.
    In the prestige of the distinction, the sensible universe of nature together with the intelligible universe forms the faithful mobile copy of eternity by participating in the absence of any factor, the distinction composes the movement that degrades and sequences the attribute of eternity in a transient "Finitude".
    The non-existent paradigm in the light of the number called Idea or One, intersperses the lateness of multiplicity and thus, lyrically transposed incompletely, between a beginning and an end, "never" becomes in every moment.

The finite opposes, but later as a space it transforms into balance or the spark of life. The regular end of which human species I subordinate to and submit to, is a time-dependent offspring in the content of an issue of inner confession, the external aspects being the "extemporal" of the "eternalized" meaning of self.

We humans, allocate our space to a research with the research itself, extrapolating in the disturbance of material fullness, looking for something that does not exist in a drawer in cosmic motion and we become emotional when we do not find it.
    If we look for the paradox with the paradox itself, it does not have to be easy to realize that complexity equidistantly overestimates our capabilities; character in the dimensional proportion between past-future and present, “mathematized”, "geometrized", “spatialized”, divided into equal moments, must have an eminently human perspective on an individual aporetic grid so high that perplexity is no longer useful.

The emblem in the critique of pure reason, is the monumental work of the present that cannot be lived being "frozen" in the multilaterally developed ephemeral, the present may be the acquisition of the extra temporal inner subjectivity of observation of memory, expectation, consciousness, attention, presence, clarity, transcendental aesthetics, experimental independence, metaphysical exposure, relative of succession in order of coexistence altogether and last but not least the sensitivity of the opposite of the essence itself, and more.
    So if we somehow have the impression that we are scared of what "our future holds" we have to see what we have in it: this moment in the "now" moment- the right of an allocated space and time, benefiting from it by making more space and time.
    Although time and space may not have real knowledge, exposure in relation to a prior it may be also a phenomenon of our feeling: diligence of an unprepared practice.

-the perceived structure should sometimes not be confused with appearance, but universal ideation intuition is a convenient means in the perimeter of the limitation revolution source of life and the stake of the approach in overcoming the subject of temporal spatial occupation will capture our equal segment, of soul affiliation.

The question without cause would be, how will we succeed in finding the law received by human nature, how we can distinguish the original composition without applying the appearance of time as good material, apart from the error of the constitution and the passions that change our measure.
    -what is the aloft by the application assumed in the torrent of asserting the reply of the individual natural law in 8 billion beliefs that belong to us?
    There is nothing pretentious in the intention of modesty to ask and follow what belongs to us.
    Between language and knowledge, between the problem of foundation, opinion, truth and error, between the training of man in his entirety in the abstraction of induced or deduced cognitive neutrality,
    - the representation of the picture image of the world, is interpretative and comprehensive at the almost anthropological basis of human nature in operations of reasoning and formalism mediated conceptualized by the still unpaid scientific bill.

But the projection of meaning and significance on the real,
    "the outlay of the referential spirit retribution of the global intuition totality in the remaining mass of air", is different soft subtle left, between living and existing, in the exercise of biological introspection of singularity and human desideratum in the natural purpose of its true values.

Predictability and tolerance of identifying interiority, in a non-defining, non-reductionist, non-ambivalent and non-contradictory way, but in itself neutral-involved,
    is the lucidity of the momentary logistical advantage from which, we can benefit for a second, in the creation of new temporal spaces of access in the weighted filtering of the responsibility, values, potential and source.

The foray into the area of consciousness is the clear perspective from nowhere in the complex-easy occupation of the border of phenomena that we are.
    We are such small beings in a world whose design we partially understand, while an entire cosmos opens the gates of our soul to the beginning of the wonderful siege of infinity.

In the absence of the plurality of analyzes, syntheses, controversies, explanations, programs, perspectives and schools of thought, theoretical constructions, long elaborated scientific investigations or bold philosophical speculations, we are a symbol of fidelity objectified in the absence of.
    We are the most fascinating bibliographical beings anchored in distances and near universes, having the remarkably indisputable privilege of consciousness, being endowed with the provision of disciplinary interrogation, translating the awakening of the waking state from the subject of an anesthetized eternal sleep.

We just have to pay attention to the deficit of attention, to intertwine sensory impressions by selectively decoding the optional states of each day, associating ourselves dedicated in all our unforgivable frivolity to the truth, integrating impulses that succeed the inexorable succession of the present, controlling the black keys of delaying the natural impulse, and articulating the intrinsic peculiarity of consciousness before events, to be able to see.

-thus we can succinctly capture reality outside the patterns of information, giving us in return, time and space for laborious and transcendentally efficient processing in the
    neuro-assembly mannerism of human representation in us, to leave the universe within us,( “us”- a small replica of carbon in its path), to multiply the certain grace of its autonomy of continuity.

We are the makers of space and time at the gates of the infinite universe.
    The security of time stamped to consciousness in the nature of nothingness and of everything transposed between the thinking substance and the stretched substance, must someday launch the exit from the consecrated circuit spirit-matter.

We humans fully deserve the change knowing that each "condemnation" to life accumulates more and more freedom, but we must chain the miracle of life around a rupture of the linearity of the Euclidean coordinates of the mass carousel consciousness,
    by accepting everything in return according to our values.
    That means accepting our question mark, waiting long for everyone else to gain their freedom, and we still have time and fun still.

Anca

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2021), ClearWater (3rd February 2021), EFO (4th February 2021), Forest Denizen (3rd February 2021), Harmony (19th February 2021), Hym (5th February 2021), justntime2learn (3rd February 2021), O Donna (9th February 2021), Stephanie (19th February 2021), Trisher (6th February 2021), Victoria (11th February 2021), Wind (21st April 2021), Zirconian (18th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #186
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

A space in my heart
    (personal, almost lyrical experience)

The country in my heart and the germination of the feelings of the first letter, urges me to bear fruit from the richness of the air to mean diligence in the exhibition of people's soul landmarks, I have long been a lost autumn, I write for the happiness of clay, water and stone, I am just a preschooler in the invitation to address all or nothing to those around me

To cross the line I need a sign, a sign that someone hears me tomorrow; in the diary with lost names my heart remained a question mark, a blue moon writes "me" 30 thousand copies in unearthly countries, words are the sign of the book that we have never been, the feelings of long ago among the lines of memories that I once knew how to really read in the book of the heart, they find themselves in the diary of the love spark of life, everywhere.

In my transmission, I mean you, my secret plan to share another role, the years that have passed through me, I no longer count them, the messages I have received I can no longer pass on, they have intended for me, a reason for an eternal life, a thought and a gift, I live my life once and I should not forget about an important thing called over life, it is the basis on which I will run the continuity.

If I broke any tradition, it was just to take it over, my dear heart, don't worry about me, I'm also the first and last time in this bloody role just to bring you a solid construction.
    I am emotionally inscribed in the depths of a contradictory balance, the hardest and longest heart of life I will gain through words, I am dedicated to the energy to saturate myself, because it is very difficult, the resemblance of my heart will, it makes more room. My fear is wild and I win it every time I suppress it, for a safe return, it's every day as I would be like any other day.

My only chance is to tell you how I feel inside; is it just me, or are we both on a journey too short for such a precious wavelength?
    I drink water with light transformed into the wine of the night mist from which the spark was born, the spark that brought me to exactly this threshold, the depth that made me become complete, so complete that I miss absolutely everything. I try to mean something for this spark, but the ignition takes place in a closed vacuum where oxygen is only a reformulation of heavy matter in another place.

I miss lighting the match in the dark... in the very dark air, I am afraid and happy at the same time that the explosion will detonate my last particle, completing my last dream instead.
    I completely miss someone or something who loves me on a much higher level, if only ...and only if I didn't know, only if I didn't breathe it halfway, I wouldn't be back, my heart, my secret plan is "all what can "I", "I" am to be”;
    -what a plan... not so in the dialogue with the wildness of life, I was almost destroyed and I was left with a vacuum in the vacuum of a lost love. There is an immeasurable difference between the kind of love and human kindness, and a kind of complete love on a higher level than life or death, there are billions of ways to love, some are "fuel time"in exactly the wave of his absence, an almost "no level" that vibrates and can take anything from me, takes everything I don't have, giving me everything I feel I can not yet.

I do not want to detach myself from the edge of the abyss from which I hang unless I am sure that I will have a fall steep enough to recover in the rhythm of the most abysmal night in which the wings I will not receive ever, will burn in my flame: the truth.
    I do not want to fall safely, I want to negotiate with hell, and I will never surrender in the fall unless the currency is the level of gain pure truth.

We are all just a little correct and very well placed in the most appropriate space, we can not be attacked by an imaginary enemy unless we submit to him. In the middle of the negative entity is the shadow of a light, and in the purest metaphysics and crazy acceptance, if a force wants me, I do not need the courage to make my bed in its exact heart, I will take with me enough time to sleep forever in the heart core of the entity, until the irony of balance will turn everything into light and warmth. I can become the metastasis of light in the center of the force, I will take with me the baggage of jokes and hysterical good fear in the cruel irony of resistance by acceptance.
    The strongest is the sacrificial force, stronger than the balance itself, in the middle of the storm most often, we are the storm of life.

The stone wedding between the cosmos and the earth makes us the foundation of the vibration covenant in elements of surrealism that we all hardly carry. The composition, the orchestration and the impact of the culture to succeed in vitalizing the force of love in this deafening song, make us heroes.
    The miracle frame of reality has always had inadvertence's accessible near the truth; the conception of duty, to elevate the human sky in the column of infinite life of the universe, opens the door of gratitude as a background, under the sign of our unwavering flight, under the symbol of silence and the secret kiss to step forward no matter what;
    Imagine future: golden birds in the goal of fulfilling the reason of human pretense...
    the world at the beginning, saved by its own art; springs of wisdom and clearings of awakening; the show at which the spirits, stirred by the questions of truth, bought tickets;
    There is no philosophical technique but the greatest sculpture of life which remains a noble imprint of simplicity and a warm grandeur.

Art is not an escape from reality in the intrusion of the cosmos into outbursts, but on the contrary, the right outburst of art is an entry into reality, the truest - perhaps in the only valid reality of viability itself, of being with non-existence itself.
    The true cultural sign of the spark of life is as if you are creating a work too perfect to be truly true, almost like a perfect crime without an author and without any stain, in the precognition of the non-existence of infinity and its simulation in itself.

The secret of the heart is that it has "no secret ingredients", the campaign to breathe in the diplomacy of mirroring the sky in the sea on earth and our spirits flowing above the waves and unite in the contingent of continental lava in full war of desire, in the revolution of nature with nature in it, counting the mezzanine of the stars that fall lower than they were born for us, the secret is the location, the tools are too short for a tragedy for us to learn anything.

My dedication is a never-ending book, in its very absence, it's me, such an insignificant sign in all the insignificance of the world, I really don't take up too much space in the space dedicated to me to return it to anyone...
    Between truth or challenge today for tomorrow, it doesn't matter anymore, the question is :
    "Are you human?"
    If so, tell the story of your life in such a way as to bring humanity back from a world lost and separated from itself, back to the great beyond.

As a soul touched the funeral pillar of my life today, saying:
    "I mean, who am I among all there is to be of any importance. And yet somehow I manage a little church mouse voice in the wilderness that is ... nevertheless.
    One day at a time, Anca, and just hope I am enough to justify the space I occupy. "
    If you ever cry or laugh at this statement, then enough will be enough for you to understand your own truth someday.
    Impossible me,
    With gratitude,
    Anca

Josh Woodward: "Beyond The Sky" (Instrumental Version)(3:56)

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2021), ClearWater (5th February 2021), EFO (6th February 2021), Harmony (19th February 2021), Hym (5th February 2021), justntime2learn (6th February 2021), O Donna (9th February 2021), Stephanie (19th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th February 2021), Trisher (6th February 2021), Victoria (11th February 2021), Wind (26th April 2021), Zirconian (18th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #187
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The dowry of the world
    (experimental "Pontus toponymy" outside the source form)
    * the patience of a hurried world (individual interpretation for each) and short extension of an evening inventory prayer.

The words after which we experience, and the poem above this unseen war, when there is nothing we could really own, not even the stones and waters of this planet, saving boundless love, redeeming our existential rest, forgiving everything, praying for those who they still have tears in their eyes, rewarding the heavy burden of our last hard effort, we now in this future open, to "un-olympic countless times" in the history of the world,
    the brotherhood of people between body and soul, always in honor of the freedom we deserve, the freedom with which we were born to be together!

From the view of the world, from the wonders of nature, nothing is more interesting, greater, more worthy of our remembrance than the history of this moment when a whole world must open the windows of life!

The true story and depiction of the events of the human race, it is the result of all ages and our experience, we humans are the ones who felt, ours were the tears and endurance;
    Courage has belonged to us since ancient times in the testament of the human seed, which life has taken care of so that we can interpret the present in the future, especially for future generations who await for our advice.

Our conversations with the present give us the space of the role of teacher in the inner revolution about the tradition and independence of calling ourselves free.
    In the circle of universal human struggle, we must awaken intelligence in the art of soul vision, with the mind in the soul and reality in the pocket.

In this so important respect, the history of the present, according to the experiences of the people, must be, and has always been, the book of advice of the peoples and of every man in particular; for every state and exhortation to glory and good works has its significance.
    Perhaps people will eventually awaken to their noble ambition to do great and just simple good things and therefore crown the indelible and immortal rule of a better future for humanity.

The desire for good in victory, urged by the confession of our suffering, constantly carries with it the days of human genius and the feast of the openness of soul* the instant natural genuine one.
    The location is the heart of every human being: the place where the column of infinity rises to the sky in the gliding journey.
    The human soul with traditions laden with the mist of time, always receives so many cosmic secrets of this earth, the earth that belongs to us only through the breath of life hidden in the womb of matter.
    Man's search has always led him to the traditions of the world sometimes forgetting the millennial symbols preserved in the bosom of the human people with mountain roots and spring dreams.Our nature.
    Roots with immortal gratitude fixed in the territory of this world, stepping enigmatically over the sky time scale that crosses it.
    Birds with infinite flight that tell us about the eternity of the soul and years of time that believed in our existence under the fantastic metropolis of nature that propelled us, this is the dedication of our freedom.

The name is our spiritual reformation in a chosen world, spiritual erudition must be comprehensive and wise, one alone does not mean mass, only if the official mandate of the mystery of life has already been transcribed.
    The association of human beings with light is an old testimony that we must not forget.
    For all the peoples of a lost cosmos, the advice to travel on earth is not to guide us, it is not to accumulate endless lessons, in humans at home, the soul lands are boundless, the fields are common blossoms in love, only people have to shepherd them wise. Enjoy.

We have long occupied our place in the time that belongs to us, the paradise of thousands of years in diplomacy to keep as much life as possible and the manuscript in the colossal work of our promise on this planet, will lead us further.

Someday, maybe not in this actual distant future, we will all learn that the uncleanness of the mind leads to the bondage of the heart, but somehow human faith hides and will survive in the very interior of people, bearers of eternity.
    We humans proclaim ourselves in resemblance to humans, wanting to invoke the divinity of man integrated into the totem of his own taming.

The people of the world describe themselves in the stories of billions of individual histories, the essence of the approach should be under the ancestral banner of rebirth for eternal life in exactly one hundred catalog breaths determined in the initiation act to assume the natural revelation of victory.

If this is the future, we are the main landmark of the whole cycle dedicated to life, we assimilate the plans of patronage attributions in death and rebirth, we have the multiparty healing through change of each plan, we have the superiority within us, the war of justice and the earth that waters us.We sustain balance through falls and ups and downs that did not happen.

If this is the future, in richness of inheritance in a feast of heaven, under the cloak of the human being and the calendar of a perfect humanity in us, what remains for us to do in this present future, is maybe, the responsibility to outline them all carefully, to understand what is still at hand, an authentic multidisciplinary tradition, complex philosophy, and physical endurance;
    -let's not forget that we humans are always the first creators of our nature spirit and those who can offer a corner of heaven for each of us.
    We are interdependent and we contain each other in different world proportions.

The history of the present is always active only through the memory of the past, and while this world seems, for too long, shrouded in the wings of a goddess of oblivion, it has been difficult research for all of us, a mythological search for awakening from the dead sleep, the ancestral dowry is the material and spiritual wealth that the world as a bride brings before the universal altar.

This dowry in its mythical content and our supreme desire to open the doors of the world to the universe, is a hereditary tradition and will remain part of us and the integral constitutive attempt as a binder of the culture of being human.

The culture of being human is not a : ("parasite" as it is conveyed: "we must conquer the life that is hard and hit people before they hit us")- this is not the culture, the culture of being human transcends creative universes and impenetrable worlds, the culture of being human is a coat of arms of nobility and a permit to cross the border of the universes where vibration is no longer necessary, the culture of humanity through its ancient centrality of the human race...we belong to it.

Our origin in the gentle foray of the immortality of the past, which is the future of tomorrow, is the key to giving laws and customs, the argument of the source of spiritual science and the inter-learning of the ritual of life.

For me, the "toponymy" of the most sacred meaning is the linguistic treasure beyond words, a heraldic semantics subject to the vital constitution of using each expression to its advantage, under the totem built of white canvases touching the cosmogony of earth and the fulfillment of time in us humans.

The gift of the earth is a morsel of heaven, this is our mythical space; we are the masters prepared on the inseparable path of the western sunrise, we are the property of our amazingly vast genesis that we do not have to exploit or manage. The decency of the human heart-mind represents us in the testimony of the present, we do not need a superficial change like a new layer of lime transposed over mud, we need to get rid of mud, to lime the light wallpaper of human brotherhood in the universe.

The millennial encyclopedia in the huge risk that has counted us, so far should have stripped us of the heavy skin that drags us, and should have raveled from us, the creators of the values of divinity and exploded in us the creator-creation correlation in life-death from unique creative sources in cataclysms of interventions in the ancient "ante-exhatological cosmogonical force" in the taste of holiness as a treasure outside dogma, which we can interpret ourselves alone.

How many days of creation in this world and for how many times we will dominate the celebration of the "Day of the birth of the invincible Sun" in order to be able to include the direct veneration of the one, in the apostate assumed by a tangent of kinship with geocentric opening vein imprinted in the unique word life...
    How many times will we open the gates of the world? if we don't go beyond the threshold?
    Time to escape,
    Best,
    Anca

Tony Anderson - Like A Child(6:12)

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2021), ClearWater (7th February 2021), EFO (7th February 2021), Harmony (19th February 2021), Hym (7th February 2021), justntime2learn (7th February 2021), O Donna (9th February 2021), Stephanie (19th February 2021), Victoria (11th February 2021), Wind (4th May 2021), Zirconian (18th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #188
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The pair of a mind and the soul of a heart *
    (It's me and me with her and him)

The perfect synthesis under whose influence we are in transit of the orbit of the mass conjunction cycle in life shows us the introspection of the world in a mirror in which matter is silently reflected in its reflection of not hearing, and behind matter in the bosom of the earthly mirror the reflection of reflection cannot have eyes to see.

We have to take the risk of getting better. Once upon a time, we are human beings.
    10 years at the height of the second millennium quadrature, and we are ready to comprehend everything, our measure will be confused with the notes of our souls; we will hold millimetre by millimetre the comprehensible and enormous scope of owning everything except our own tools.

We have the character, we know the qualities outside the excessive principles;
    We have deep exploration along with the map of the outpouring of knowledge from our heart;
    We have the sound testament inflection, gradual in the dreams that bind us. We have to sing out loud the song of our frequency.
    How many hearts can a human survivor have?

We all suffered a heartbreak, which overwhelmed us, touched us deeply to the depths, like a torrential rain. When we experience the pain of a broken heart, our ether transparent self is permeated with fire, a surplus that rushes into the physical body. Loss turns into inner emptiness, and unstoppable longing, longing metamorphoses into a feeling often impossible to convey in words. Healing a broken heart can seem like a daunting task, which we often do not dare, for fear of causing further harm. And yet, heartbreak, like all emotions, either dissipates or transmutes itself under the magic of our conscious influence.

We have the tension of planetary force calculated in the cautious aspect of the universal movement of the tendency towards unilateral extremism, tension between impulses based on courage and adventurous imagination, pleasant awakenings to reality and the conquest of freedom, unexpected stages, disturbances of reality with reality itself, delays in lack of time, artificial ideals forgotten.
    We have ourselves, a large part in the imagination and the rest.

Our structure is a wonderful routine of the set of values that we raise to responsible and balanced free degrees in the individual pattern of liberating dimension, we are the commentary of our own identity; we are the vehement contradiction of our own truth and can become a preoccupation of occupation itself, almost useless but in a participatory way.
    Everything is limited, but it is not useful to curse the limitation, at least not before stepping over its line, simplicity can be the first exciting step in glorifying the virtues of modesty that will definitely hurt us.
    The impossible is silent when far becomes too far for us, the distance is a feeling close to our being, the touches of impatient time melt long ago, it becomes present in our universal time zone drowsiness, we always take a ticket from the planetary earth metro station to unknown directions.

Often, the pain inherent in the deepest emotional wounds leaves a deep mark on us. The jolt that transforms into a quiet throbbing pain, into a slightly painful twitching of the heart, finally leads us on the path of enlightenment, blessing our existence with new dimensions, of immeasurable richness.
    Recognizing the impermanence of a heartbreak does not in any way alleviate his sharp, sharp pain; and yet it is this pain that hastens healing. Pain informs us that we need to pay attention and care to our emotional self, that we need to perceive and become aware of our feelings, allowing them to embrace us before the healing process begins.

We need the birth of the opposite with the opposite in our favor this time, we need to submit to our self but in favor of all others, we need brilliant splendor under the sword-cutting of justice, we need the mastery of beauty and its unpredictable development .
    In the freedom between two opposite poles, we are resistance with resistance in the face, we are the contested presupposition and the foundation of the vision of the world; we can "happen" the last attempt in 5 thoughts about infinity, or the incident of longing with longing in us eternally lit;

We have long been told that we will open our eyes, we have used time in short distances of setbacks, without knowing that in fact it does not exist.
    We are petitioners at the gate of the heart of a beautiful big girl, we break the rays of the sun and we catch them in her hair on the plains of nothingness in the full vibration of love. We have desires for reversible intellectual mastery, but the intelligence of the whole is so unpredictable that you have to semantically deduce the equation into successive improbability and material strength calculations just so you can begin to step.

Simultaneity shapes the inner potentialities and the cover corroborates them in the map of metaphors and the hypotheses of subtle mutual interaction: "When you know you want to sing, you just sing"
    I open my eyes, carrying in my soul a joy, a gratitude that I cannot immediately explain to myself. People. Yes people. I have not forgotten them; they move further and further away from their story, they are malleable only when they receive the gift of becoming better, the gift of creating worlds.
    Freedom costs dearly between the eternal Yes and the incessant No; we always wake up to be the contradiction of something in the whole faculty of the tragedy of unity of opposites.

Tell me today that your eyes tell stories about me, tell me that you knew me before you knew me, show me the strategy of courage and I will follow you, tell me that you "Know"... and I will believe you.
    Whatever decision you make, it will be the most suitable for me, I am within your reach, you can do whatever you want with me, I am the last quarter of an hour in my mind, I didn't know that every day is just a little bit, and I didn't know that much came from the beginning of the next day.
    Be gentle with me, I could be your opinion that makes my soul difficult, you could be my illusion for an ephemeral moment, tell me how much it costs a quarter of an hour between an absurd question and a cold answer?
    The unexpected reward for our suffering should exceed our revelation, the feeling in strong emotions could be the background song of the character in us, the process of light to the universe can be a simple euphemism for transcendental change, a kind of birth in another old age , a planetary pair, a glimmer of identification unobservant with time that has long remained motionless.
    Causality vehemently demands the redemption of time,and the overcoming of this need, but it is not necessary and cannot be eliminated, nothing that is produced cannot be retracted, there is no force for it, the memory of the universe always swallows up; our tragic evocation of the lack of authority is a discipline worth studying; mitigating circumstances could be the creation through suffering of some abilities, but in front of our power we are also the ones who have to stand up.

The pair of life necklace and the pendant of two hearts freeze our eyes and stir up the colors in our souls, when we remain endlessly off the battlefield, on the edge of consciousness with full consciousness in a handshake, in a single glance ..Tell me ... how's the other side? Tell me if the universe gives itself when you turn it into yourself!
    Tell me what an intellectual mastery looks like, or a confrontation with the very beauty and intelligence of the whole in its unpredictable development.

I am not the dreamer who wants to escape full of fear from a city of tyrants, I am the dreamer who dreams beautifully in the heart of the devil, I do not take supremacy, my pain is to sanctify my place where I tread, as is our mission of all .
    I don't have to paddle against the wind to get home, I don't have to protest against revelation like the trait, the mortal nature of man and the usual maximum lifespan at an explosive rate of birth and rebirth during the pursuit of the deepest experience of death in second half of the dream, is here, we are the judgment to practice and the law to interpret, we are the miraculous inability to regenerate the blessing even when we want to usurp it;

-we are like lost orphans in a closed world (as I wrote this again tonight) we will all receive sweets, even if we have big scared eyes and we have been expelled so much from our world ... It is so…It's painful to see such looks, they almost kill me, that's why I live for them instead; as I am, here, far away, erased from the surface of the earth, almost non-existent to me and so visible to the whole.

* To be continued.
    Anca

Air - Alone In Kyoto(4:48)

With care, Anca.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2021), ClearWater (11th February 2021), EFO (9th February 2021), Harmony (19th February 2021), Hym (19th February 2021), Innocent Warrior (19th February 2021), justntime2learn (9th February 2021), O Donna (14th February 2021), Stephanie (19th February 2021), Trisher (9th February 2021), Victoria (11th February 2021), Wind (5th May 2021), Zirconian (18th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #189
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The pair of a mind and the soul of a heart *

The stories of a heart, at the event of a writing, together with an unknown author, are the gift of a sweet chocolate feeling
    The magical treasure of a moment in the day, is so fleeting that balance becomes a partner forever just to catch it.
    We all know each other by sight and we know our answers before we ask, all that can be similar in the oracle of a writing is sincerity and care; the cardiac disposition of perceiving life, breaking the design in a complex way, incorporating it.
    The magnet called "always", in a world full of transitions, is the heartbeat that can stop time instead.
    I can't take the form of interactions that don't belong to me, the rite of passage for me is not the vision of the image only if it is completely nutritious, unconventional and in the opening of birth channels that I will not linger..
    The harsh speed of the literary self has overwhelming forms of proportions "all at once" of unlimited devouring in dreams unseen by suspense, the pair of an ideal unseen realm, where non-existent rules are not violated, where judgment is not suspense, a contravention or a manifestation, judgment only Is. A privilege.

The fragility of the script fades as quickly as it was built, so the agility subtly tempered, in the middle of an hour of lunch; in the afternoon of that all-encompassing...the ultimate "doesn't matter", it must be in extremely slow landing, we must choose our establishment, together with the way back to the home and this will take us time, so let's rest a little.

Permanence must be accompanied by its own process, and we must know how to give this confidence, otherwise the suspense will be crushed by a huge truck and the tools are reflected in multiple unfinished experiences (in my case they revealed the person with whom I actually face in an experimental "self-marriage" of half-rebirth)
    Failure must not be obligatory, the end must not be consistent with anything, experience is not a condition, depth must not be absolute but must be equivalent to the interpretation of the unknown; the miracle is not a capital of empowerment, you cannot tell the world what you have suffered, because then instantly the world "suffers you" and there are no jurors to balance the loss or the gain in a multiplicity of practice.

Transit does not have to be a full or a empty room, or children smiling happily with balloons in hand, transit is not an overtaking, we do not have real skills to be able to call ourselves competitive with something; transit does not necessarily mean handing over a relay of symbols full of unfulfilled dreams. At first it was a dream and then time travel followed, only the frame revolution was repeated repetitively like an old man who often forgets

We arrived. Now let's stay that way. Let's not skip the already finished beginning, let's not have regrets, let's be aware, let's forget that time in his absence is ruthless and completely foreign to our contempt or smile for him.

We are his replacements, we can share this with ourselves, or we will never find each other again.
    If we accept that we are the fiber of an unrecognizable network in such a vast unknown, when we feel that we are strangers to return, we will reap the light we once sowed on an immeasurable path.We will be kings for a day, that's all we need

I will not password my life believing that I will open my mind, and I will not open my heart in passwords to gain the value of a single mind, beyond today's words, I do not want to be becoming something I could lose tomorrow.
    My color found me far too late to allow me another refuge, the impossible understood me definitively in a short time when tears were drowning me and my soul was frozen. Everything is too early to be too late now. I saw places with the other's eyes, I embraced the longing of others with my happiness that I did not want.

While I thought I was waiting for a call on a foreign bench in an underground subway of existence, the white snow of infinity came earlier, I met the evenings when I will be here in the future of the same place, I became the most beautiful gray and old part of what I myself was a old station; tomorrow, the universe had not forgotten me, I had forgotten to want it yesterday, today, destiny no longer corrupted me in worries about how to reach it, I found the shortcut in the warm kiss of the heart multiplication table.

I held hands with my old age's dreams until the sky could no longer bear us in memories of the future and gravity called us home, where we remained to look into each other's eyes without speaking, without ...seeing.
    Now forgotten by me, forgotten by you, forgotten by love and forgotten by memories, I became part of what I write in a hurry with the patience of a child who wants to leave everything and go to play. I got lost in myself enough, now the rest of the world has snatched me away, I've been in your arms enough where I didn't breathe, where my heart stopped instead. If I had not felt the caresses of your gentle heart, I would not have recomposed myself from the pieces of unbroken dreams.You are the tree of my dreams, you give me peace and life between them, your embrace trembles in the remaining minutes, I could faint forever, as I wanted a lullaby of the soul, you sang it to me and I gave her life. How could I leave when I've never been here?

While many no longer have the courage to look up, we must see the brightness of the stars in them and the guidance of nature will help us. People look for themselves in the words of their travel diary, they learn to become people with humanity in the sphere of nature that surrounds them.
    In reference to the number of images in the catalog of our appearance in the foreground, we are the meeting between a building and the saturation of the self twins in us, maturity marks and crowns the moment of self-discovery in the plural, we are by contrast a fundamental division, we are humans, animation in the light to become aware of the last word and everything that leaves us in exchange for a new universe.

From the perspective of the declared mind, derivation in the last resort must not deny, accept, combine or confuse the exterior with the relationship of intrinsic evaluation of the very evaluation. From within this world, we are the layer of awakening to life, we must be careful not to perpetuate a magical deception that deforms us anthropomorphically, not to create a deceptive world full only of the subjectivity of a single psyche, because the only source of meaning may not be only human consciousness.

There is no degree to which to grade the illustration; it is a complex interpretation of awakening to a kind of alchemist flow, without wanting to but with a pre-charged will.
    In order to defend through genuine contamination an authentic and valid knowledge, we may need more than the nudity of beauty, we may need more than the un-distortion of values and inspirations, we may need more than inhibited observation, analysis or objectification, more than the attributable characteristic of law.

If I hadn't left with tears of longing, with all my "incomprehensible" power I could have stayed there with you, I could have looked into your eyes and I could have become the hero of feelings without borders. Now I know that hugs are not time contracts, now I know that even heroes like you give up in front of the sincere heart of a human being, now I know that your kiss was not a promise, it was a certainty with the time spent outside me, where I can meet you whenever I want, where the light is no longer distant, where chance responds with the impulse of life in every second of continuity; in your arms I change because I really want and that's all, the random words said are actually my calling when you write with my mind in them.

The course of life takes us on the endless road without signs or indications, without us ever being able to walk, if we thought we were the same in the memory of the habit of life, here, on instant routes someone lets you go, and the loss in the infinite season, it is sensationally non-stationary. If you break away, you disappear, if you want you can't, if you can, you don't want, if you hesitate, the guidance will throw you into the labyrinth of high and deaf walls. If you always say it's late for entry and you like to listen to yourself asking questions, if you're afraid you'll get lost, you'll get lost every day you start, and you'll stay on the airwaves, just a butler of an unprepared world.

While we never want to offer anything, we still stubbornly ask for everything, we are children of the survival chameleon we never catch, "we are the World, we are children" in search of a map, with the map in our hand. They smile at the universe in the mistakes of a past and live the moment in a life lesson ready to turn them into a future. We die for love by criticizing it while looking for it.The being from any moment, ready to remain in position, preserves us the creation of a separate source, in contrast and of the object in accordance with the instance of meaning of the allocated consciousness transferred.

Am I hurt by the fate of an existence? Now it's too late anyway, life has answered me in one direction, the search has shattered my every attempt, my mind is empty but raised from the ground where I fell with it crushing me. I wanted to fall with the sky and I won instead the love of a few stars, an efficient exchange in the protection of my last thread of sand…
    I don't know more, but my letter to you is an open one, I don't know any end of the story but I will heal my beginning.
    Parts of me go to you through the time mail of this world are the extension of a false stamp in this reality but the real stamp in the endless story of my longing to look for you in this world. Parts of me go to you, and I miss you in their departure, I break down the mediation between a beginning and the two of us in the middle of billions of unspoken writings.
    You know that somewhere I am, please look for me without fail, I know that somewhere in this world it is you, there is a site as I exist, we are a smile and the burden of such a distant separation…
    Still alive with me, Anca and one "one"
    Never spoken, never written,
    The writing.

Above & Beyond - "Quieter Is Louder" (Official Video)/1:54

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2021), ClearWater (11th February 2021), EFO (11th February 2021), Harmony (19th February 2021), Hym (19th February 2021), Innocent Warrior (19th February 2021), justntime2learn (10th February 2021), Lunesoleil (11th February 2021), O Donna (14th February 2021), Stephanie (19th February 2021), Victoria (11th February 2021), Wind (7th May 2021), Zirconian (18th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #190
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

3.The pair of a mind and the soul of a heart *
    (in the triple finitude of a never-ending chapter)
    * Please, take a seat and time, it is a small part of a kind of a "treaty" I am working on, or the insignificant part of the treaty that will "work" on me for a lifetime ; a kind of literary immersion in time, sometimes too "compulsive" to cope…just being there to write or read it.
    About us...one part ...
    We have the right not to judge others, not before we fully understand them; What are we looking for in our reason, if we do not fully understand the freedom with which we are basically written about ourselves?
    How hard can we throw stones at a goal already lost before we win it, when we know that everyone actually has their own story? How much could we influence someone's life without knowing him and without stepping on his personal space?
    How fair can we be to everyone and to the surrounding nature without discovering the beautiful parts of our nature?
    What is the only thing you owe, without cheating at all and without being proud of it?

The progressive establishment between the allies in our shadow and the movement of rebirth to complete us, is similar in sentiment to a regeneration of a sewing accident of rupture of consciousness- the reality we want- can be quite cruel, the shock of sudden awakening can also be overcompensated if we do not learn the lesson of amazement. Between the score of the future through the sieve of the musical notes of the past, we enjoy the delayed compromise between two worlds and outside them, we accomplish 21 attempts in 8 years in random sentiment that we learn to build, not knowing what we actually build.I'm two seconds away and I'm behind the clock.

The foundation seems to be safe, the physical tension of the unbearable presses on the shock of the future under the weight of each super vigilant brick.A moment of inattention in the absence of our body and soul armor, trying to suffer a constant unreasonable need for resentment; the irresponsible design of your own paternal and finding the self only and only for oneself, will not take you out of the chimera of the labyrinth, will not give you the passion of gratitude nor the ease of soul development at its deserved level.

If you decide to be scared, it would be better not to rush, it would be better to have implicit responsibility that you do not know in your own weight that you do not want to know. How is it possible to run away scared of something we don't really know? If we don't really know, why might we choose to be scared? or why would we choose to study according to factors adapted to our horizon of knowledge?

If you want to grow, you have to become a factory in your own organization, you have to be able to carry with you time hybrids that you impose on the descendant of the ascendant. The pattern of returning to old habits must be different every day;
    -you see me now? Now I don't shine anymore, the evacuation plan from the dormant mind of the return came out from under the action of the first intervention, this is because I know all my external circuits, I hid the internal ones away from me, I am the empty chamber of a fragmentary time, you can write but you will not be able to transmit. I am the author of my writings, you are just the mind in the tool forever…

The story is mine and ours, love is sometimes when my heart finds me in 8 billion losses, finds and stops and we still can't remember together; an eternity inscribed in a second of silence tells me to stay, a warm and gentle heart in the eyes of one man and 8 billion eyes in the noise at the end of the world. We are just the two of us, two parallels at the end of an end, now the promises no longer take root in the magic of the wings long given in exchange for a better world.

We have nothing to look for in one love, but love can give birth to a whole world in two of the heart, the senses, the mind, compete in a fast pace suffocating in the small gravity of an even smaller world, we are tiny and with a special charm, we represent the universal others promises that we cannot keep, we can not force a detachable universe if we did not know how to count, being occupied with his lack. Love waits without effort of expression, it has the patience to change in case it is needed, it it is also proving the same thing, only we change it into tones of danger that, after all, we cannot give up.

We unwittingly become, one by one, screenwriters, directors, detectives, we run willingly and unforced by anyone in each other's minds in search of something we know is wrong, we hurt with the voice of innocence for fear of incompatibility in a poorly constructed compatibility systematically called the "force of the future" in the obstruction of our own time left to us, building cold golden rules in the victimization of the last quarter of a second, so untranslatable and invisible that its imminence is like a organic switch in our very close neighborhood.

Beauty, when we meet it, must be useful, it smiles behind a human face and its nature must contain the positive information of the relaunch of the vibration that shelters the architecture of the earth as in an incomprehensible work of art.
    Pure beauty is a purely divine attribute and shares with its very nature, it transpires in the very act of creation and is an unseen garment of the very garment of wisdom and the source of gentleness and light. If you've seen this in people's hearts, then you know what kind of world you live in.

The primordial between "Prona" and the planet, between not reporting the first drop of morning dew and the mechanism of its beauty in our eyes, its a wide form of opening the world with other eyes in the chosen mind in receiving the first smile of a child and in the old heart of the plasma ennobled by time, it will never stop; immortality urges the state of wealth in humility and amazement and is intrinsically distributed in functions of truth imprinted in the pedestal possessing perfection, beyond what we might call spiritual.

In my heart, I am waiting for beautiful people to enter, who know how to get rid of the negative diurnal, who have the art of understanding and patience, people who are basically ordinary citizens in and out of "Neanderthal" visible in today's world; I expect people who do not fight heavy wars every morning with themselves and do not complain of pity every minute, I wait for people who do not have a conscience full of regrets, I wait for smiles from which to learn the light of tomorrow, I expect hugs from which reason to gladden my happiness that I met them.

We all expect people who do not lie to themselves, people without pride, people for whom happiness can mean good health and unwavering faith; if we were all citizens of heaven then our concern might be eternity in good deeds, a kind of education structured on the wisdom used in the moment of living so short for many;

The option for good is preserved through the practice and consistency of altruism, above the human nature, except for the rational analytical consequences that are impatient and difficult to assume.

Virtue must not be a reasonable analogy, virtue must sum up every act, sealing the refinement and fascinating elegance of a completely adequate discernment accomplished in the exercise doubled by intention outside logic but in the consistency of an integral assumption.

The sharp spear of the mind and the delight of every sense in the sweetness of hope, must be balanced use, the self is not far from us even if the eye has not seen and the ear has not heard, we are still in the authentic sharing of life, an authority that dwells, in good employment, knowledge, which is not easy at all.

We are not allowed to voice knowledge in a scrutinizing and exemplified way, I do not think it is allowed in the nature and the very nature of things, to act in idolizing the elements of knowledge under the umbrella of "false sharing".
    The real sharing is done anonymously.
    "I had a friend who said 'I don't need to ride on the back of an I don't know which Guru to know I exist'"
    The writing mind does not belong to demonstrable facts, only if we know how to prove the spark of life, the real one

The exclusive force of balance guides best in the absence of time, it dwells at every step in us, the worldly wisdom practiced autonomously, attached to the living experience of the simplicity of wisdom, always makes us stay a little in the reflection of the resort, reliable and unanimous in transformation acceptance in relations of complex, individual or grouped metaphysical equilibrium.
    Knowledge is not invoked, it is not alienated, it is not shared if it is not complete, it is not learned, it is not produced, it is not affirmed, it does not develop, it is lived.

We carry the painting of living in the soul, the mysteries of creation have no perspective of motivation or audacity of an idea, they have a genuine conquering piety, a good imperative to explore the universe with fallen reason, with a conscience wrapped in sincerity, common sense and honesty, through the complex experience of silence as a contemplation of the world in the interrelation of the elements of creation insubordinate to a linear mind no matter how penetrating and deep would be the fundamentalism of a reasoning.

Consolidation as the food of connection between nature, man or the cosmos, is not a contextual reporting, it is not a refusal, a recapitulation or a summary, nothing is above the circumstance of the connection despite the paradox. This is felt, it cannot be declared factual.

If you go the same way, look at the sky, keep the horizon at a glance, tell yourself at least: "I'm not in a hurry.
    If you want to choose other places that you really miss, put a stamp of goodwill, pay with a smile and send them happily away, where you will meet them...
    Do not hesitate to create new beautiful memories, do not forget the way you can truly love. Do not give up trust when you want to kiss this moment of living, do not ask yourself if you will succeed, when you know that there is love and you have understood it for a long time ...

Whether we will one day be a marine world or one of closed-minded spores, on water and earth, we are one planet, humanity cannot be invaded, the only way is to honor it at the level of the birth seed approach.

Stay quadruple, at least.

Best, Anca

The pictures are for "visual relaxation" ... I really can't write short notes.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th February 2021), EFO (11th February 2021), Harmony (19th February 2021), Hym (19th February 2021), Innocent Warrior (19th February 2021), justntime2learn (12th February 2021), Stephanie (19th February 2021), Trisher (11th February 2021), Victoria (18th February 2021), Wind (8th May 2021), Zirconian (18th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #191
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

4.The pair of a mind and the soul of a heart *
    * The last duality in the library of an infinite unknown.

If you dance with your dreams, learn to stop and listen to them, if you whisper what you feel in every cell of the body do not give up anything until you understand "why".
    If you pray silently, hold for a second, between the two palms and for a moment everywhere, remembering everything that fits in your soul, knowing that you have nothing but the song that you tremble with life in the chorus in which you dance.

When you are more silent and your conscience speaks to you in the intimacy of a single moment, peace lives you at the level of awakening, do not be afraid, it will find you anyway, it knows you by heart.

If you don't know what everything looks like and you can't love him, don't lie that you can unite with him, he will unite with you!
    Admit with every touch that you have learned your step in this life, and if not, step as if you have already bound the freedom to feel it.

Unity through the diversity of the world, could somehow encompass the beginning and purpose of creation, the extended love of the seed of separation, the ascertaining condition of separation along with the mission of our mission, the discursive, legitimate and competently justified knowledge in our inner experiences, and the depth somehow makes us external, and the outer chain processes us inward.

We are visibly hidden in our own cosmological coordination, by the wisdom in the tool of the appearance of things, however, there is no nature that does not receive the form, its face and its composition of uniform static stability suffered dynamically, a kind of probability that makes the difference in proportional conversions. transcendent concreteness.
    We humans, trying to search for perfection through the silent reason to explain, and rest our minds on a shelf, somewhere outside our true power of understanding.

If the unitary cosmos holds together the relations of motion in its own contemplation, possessing a kind of knowable reality, then, he knows what "can" means, he "is" the concrete imposition of the well done thing, he means everything in his own successful possession , of pragmatically transcendent finality.

The beauty of this world, apart from its manifestation, is an unsuspected anchored contemplative debate, in the sense of its vision as a whole, it relates the overwhelm of order in harmony and the testamentary majesty of the cosmos, its perfection in the virtue of the germinated ace in the very construction of the whole expression.

It teaches us what is the mystery of doing and animating, it carries through the nature of all living beings, happiness par excellence and the panoramic vision of the will in the altar of the spark of life and we are all subordinated to this consequence.

Building the unknown in unseen worlds on the finite vulnerable "heel" of our small being, means a courage with the totalitarian vision itself clearly free visionary about the lack of targets,about the greatness of humanity at an overwhelming level for the whole design.

Proportionality as a characteristic of balance, for me, presents an order clearly measured in unity and compositional constructive rigor, in agreement of power revealed in the random consonance of the discipline of the heart, something I can not really explain in a symmetry of a mind that knows just to write.
    "Chance" is in fact a kind of disorderly feeling, a lack of measure, a thought of chaos, a synthesis of unfulfilled harmony, a necessity of harmonious opposites between "the one who leads" and "the one who orders". That's why it can be challenging.

Unfortunately, pancosmic beauty is sold today in a report of untrue hierarchy; but what adorns outside the principle, by giving without measure, without order and number, to me, however, sustains the holy beauty of what I have always felt:
    The work of kindness and love above, comprehensive, penetrating and crossed in the clemency of the harmony of all the elements, constitutes and supports, among many others, perhaps, the ineffable precision and the foundation of the universe.

However, the word cannot show the splendor of lightning, nor can it experience the beauty of death under its clear action, the ear cannot catch the brightness of the world, and the sight of the rays of the sun is priceless. The word cannot contain the feeling. And yet, everything competed for an apparently useful purpose.

The beauty reflected in the world is refracted, however, also through the word that attracts and calls, it can become a contemplation of appeal, an invaluable source of help, a permanent immortal longing meant to rise to the rank of the aesthetic incomprehensibility of closeness within ourselves.
    The origin of things, common, in un-induced correlation, in the love beyond time and space is an out-of-practice practice, it comes in the all-inclusive living package.

The loneliness of people as the main co-factorial elements, must be a good refuge not a media argument, it must be a reflection to fill our silence in the true vacuum that composes us, we do not need an inversion of the mystical experience in order to "dive” truly into the world to acquire right there on the territory of a phrase of paradox, the sacrifice of the ego;

- we must not run away from our demons, we must not glorify them helplessly, we must not confront them, we must allow the state of sacrifice in good faith for their education, we can not have branches if the roots are not healthy (it seems a distant cliché) but still useful today in terms of responsibility that does not support half the truth.

If the world were a consuming fire that always burns in us through the creation of good deeds, would we be a completely different race?
    Do we have this unbridled desire to always take new roots by transfiguring the old ones into an already formal monotony and we wonder in this journey where is the fecundity of the sharp consciousness to end the last cycle?

We are the servants of our own endeavor in the inner conjuncture of overcoming ourselves, but do we really want that?
    We cannot truly become the very prophets of our world, except in the unseen prayer of the heart to be able to truly contemplate the whole creation brought in without really participating, but completely acquired in the center of the heart.

We must become, apart from ourselves, a kind of confession and representation of a space occupied in the altar of a universal consciousness, and for that we do not need "formulas" of transit, because we are always the context of belonging to the whole, in honor of the virtue of advancing form which we obtain in crossing this world.

Because as we manage to move so "we are", because as we manage to see we "learn" and because as we manage to speak we "will" live. Our accomplishment cannot be more than we can truly accomplish, there is no better time than the recognition of consciousness, there is no refusal in a deep individual perspective woven as a constitutive act of nature itself.

Our implicit complex subject and nature should not lose sight of us in translating our resemblance to the center resemblance.
    Reassessment in experimental dialogue must have a coherent aesthetic plasticity of meaning for ourselves and for the whole universal nature.

The reciprocity between consciousness and being, emphasizes exactly the individual belief about the human vision and understanding of the world, it is the conviction of an almost mystical experience through the very beauty of the human allure.

The meaning of human creation must have its prism rooted in the grace of the simple state of mind and the incomprehensible love of the heart, the correspondence lies in the accessibility of the union between the two, everything is acquired by the simplest way;
    - my advice as an insignificant man in transforming the world, is that before the concept must stand in an uplifting transfiguration, the peace of contemplation truly practiced through dynamic virtues of change, sometimes (as in my case) the framework is painful, but it is the natural plan in which I attribute the concreteness of my existence, carrying as much as possible this portrait of the space I occupy.

The natural time to emphasize change at the individual level is a kind of permanent tension of the values of relativity of approach placed at the cosmic level of understanding, grounded in the maximum of our senses, not necessarily to acquire change but especially to cultivate it.

Space it!

Take the clearance out of viral, don't be a host, be your own formula for bio-spark of life-processing the purity of the soul.

Stay safe but be bold.

Anca

Dreamstate Logic - Space Born [ cosmic downtempo / space ambient ](10:58)

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2021), ClearWater (12th February 2021), EFO (12th February 2021), Harmony (19th February 2021), Hym (19th February 2021), Innocent Warrior (19th February 2021), justntime2learn (12th February 2021), O Donna (14th February 2021), Stephanie (19th February 2021), Wind (9th May 2021), Zirconian (18th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #192
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The quietest quiet

(In the loud noise of a silence)

Every silence has its silence.
    If silence means that we have so many words to say, then it can be the supreme form of communication.
    The reverence of the dogma of silence is mediation for respect, and love for contemplation. The tenderness to recognize beauty reflects the intuition of the simple fact that we are self-sufficient.

Silence is a covenant with wisdom and especially with justice, if we are silent when we are right then we are actually cultivating justice in its very constitution. The association of the words embodied in the goodness of the mind and the wisdom of the heart, is old since the earth beginning's.
    The meaning of deep silence is a consent with an unseen law quite complex, in the context for the bridges of connection; If we do not choose beauty before saying something, then silence will reconfigure it in time to its very level of inter-subordinate truthfulness.

The fruit of silence is comprehensively imposing when it gives itself, its perfection is unequivocally pragmatic. It is a pact dedicated to going through one's whole life in such a noisy world, where someone has to make the noise more beautiful.
    Silence is a health remedy and a rule of spiritual settlement in communion with the essence of absolute mediation with the mystical resonance of the inner language that we carry.

When we become partners with ourselves, when our inner balance enters the contemporaneity of the surrounding society with the commitment to consecrate "complete silence", then the noise of truth will reign deafening from one end of the world to the other.
    If we manage to remain silent when our needs are increasingly difficult, then the effect factor of silence prepares our souls.
    Silence could be in fact a covenant of word in secret, in the mystery of the birth of enlightened speech to offer only comfort and protection to those who seek to relaunch temperance in communication. Balance protects any circumstance if the city of the soul has the wall of silence already built, there is no place quieter and more useful than self-conference in the service of our awakening from one second to another, constantly.

Walk with silence and fallen reason, look up only at the mountain built in the bosom of your inner truth, look only with the eyes of guidance; It heals receptivity by postulating the mind as an element of use for the soul, not for the body.
    We need a collection of virtues to create a work large enough to leave a mark on the deaf area of communication, respect for silence is the honor with which we surround it and the honor of science on how to use restraint skillfully and lawfully.

Walking among people, peace is the most melodious crossing the threshold of the world together with the people around us;
    I sometimes stopped next to people to whom my silence told me "Don't touch them" and I passed people, in whom the philosophy of the soul could have sunk into the deepest love of life;
    and we marvel at the world's almost compulsive need to communicate in the absence of silence in a notoriously engaged society with its pillars of nonconforming support.

In the order of a thunder of continuity, silence connects the bones of a lonely world in full communication about nothing, while the true inner peace of each of us actually speaks the white silence of the golden words, uniting heaven and earth into one sigh.

We cannot run away from the truth with the truth in us, we cannot taste the unpredictability of eternal duality trying to make the crumbs of one day in the hope of the rain in the rays of the next day; Breathe deeply. You don't need questions to make something whose height you don't really know.
    Cycling can be a non-silence, quite reliable; what could silences the impermanence, and brings the imperfections to the rank of a whispered prayer, in the kiss of the rains in the condensed telling light that nourishes?

We must give circumstance to the whole will, we must feed the words before launching, we must associate the maturity of the force attraction in them, we must maybe grind the details and complete the union of creation, words are not just conjunctions connected to each other,
    their symbols must be launched towards their very supreme integrity.

I cannot offer that unitary perfection, but a whole world in the symbol of peace, perhaps.
    And this explains only sometimes the fact that a being very advanced in simplicity, loves all mankind, not a single individual, because only the whole of humanity can resound in the cords of his mature soul, revealed by purification, in agreement with heavenly harmony. He carries harmony in himself, because all strings vibrate for everything that is alive, the origin is almost a magnetism, courage could become a concretion.

The force accumulated in the need for expression must fully unfold the preceding magnetism in the effect of permanent and uniform fulfillment, the whole level presses the subordination of the spirit of free realization of the firmly established conformity. The silent manifestation in the proper origin of this creative nature, is some of instrumentality of the eternal propulsion for the wise interrelation of animation.

The use of the whole moment as a whole matter forms the condition that we must bear as a force of direction and completion, order must be a beautiful chaos in the act of will, already knowing that there is no decision for something that it really doesn't burden.
    The reward is the very responsibility with which we behave in communication. If we know the consequences, we know that we will never fail, reciprocity in motion never fails, although everything seems inflexible, sometimes relentless in communication between people; the law of nature cannot be avoided, it will enter our shell soon. It's a good vibe.

If we keep the hearth of our choices clean and practice the great silence of balance, we will be able to silence the present in a brilliant intelligence, beyond the noise of the shadow armies, in the long kiss of a moment's sigh, where loneliness in the depths of deep silence shines with happiness, where whole pages of life abdicate in light and at the same time gain the freedom to feel our own truth.
    The balance for me is all I could experience, the silence of dreams dimensions me in the specificity of the mystery with remembrance in the twilight of my learning, oh how many words I killed with their own silence .. and I can no longer dictate my own attempt...
    I am motionless in the open vocative arms, of a gesture of a human being; my silence, are her words and tears, reflected in the depths of my soul; she... she, is the opinion nuanced in the immortality of my comment of existence, she is the involuntary melancholy of balance in the right to reach the absolute in the silent sleep of awakening.

Her protection is my cell of good news, her realm of feeling illustrates the stimuli of healing through love.
    The arrows of balance contained in my very work of silence, should ennoble the transforming beginning of every soul, when you are silent, offer, when you smile, you hold hands, when you communicate you remain motionless in the presence.

The hymn of support in the un-communicated message is when we ourselves, are sitting and talking with the silence.
    Silence is impossible in the ardor of the heart to enlighten it ... the air of debate is dazzling, love hurts the darkness, change becomes suffocating, feeling in pure touch, kills.
    The marrow of the essence is a double-edged sword, the altar of the soul accommodates us in ideal conditions in the building of the landscape heritage of the living terminal.

We all happen in the "Sound of Music" from the rare drops of rain, our vigil is the wedding of the inner voice, in the only way of spiritual awakening; we are a slice of bread in the silence of the source and the art of living in the spirit of a hasty actor paid only with the harmony of his act of playing.

It is never too late to discover:
    -grace in the middle of the ring of life, it is never "too late" in the middle of primordial silence, to know the attribute "I want" in the technique of white space;
    - the secret of the thrills of rooted identity; to feel the passion of the deep winters from the strongest longing, the devotion, without addiction that gives birth only to offer;
    -to form the key words in the morning argument and the thesis of volunteering in front of a world already waiting;
    Let the gold of the mind be polished in the pair of the heart and the homage of the founding space in innumerable ways; encompassing the whole and captivating endurance within the time limit that we humans have;

If science were made to disturb and art would be made to quiet, if the waste of time is irreparable and any seed is transformed, if the hours of death were inseparable like life, if anxiety would not hurt and possess the whole, if peace is the recapture of the future,
    and if we are born to be reborn again, if we learn to walk as we grow, and if we stretch our arms in the surrounding vacuum, then nothing can separate us from the love of silence;

The privilege of hearing the peace with which the heart grows belongs to us all.

Anca

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2021), EFO (13th February 2021), Franny (17th February 2021), Harmony (19th February 2021), Hym (15th February 2021), Innocent Warrior (19th February 2021), justntime2learn (13th February 2021), O Donna (16th February 2021), Stephanie (19th February 2021), Victoria (18th February 2021), Wind (15th May 2021), Zirconian (18th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #193
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Life in Oxygene

Life in other words makes me guilty of the duel of metaphor, I confuse myself with commas, I breathe air of poetry, kissing the silence, in regime, of rain.
    The white of the vacuum in the occupied black space writes in, long crossings of loneliness kiss my heart at my fingertips.

Nous takes refuge in the reason of a lost grace, orients the energy of my soul towards the colored desire to survive with it.
    I know the earth in the threefold resemblance of simplicity from a corner of my heart that I have reserved for myself, I have known for a long time, a gray world mapped in the expression of resolution "day after day" a vicious circle in a horizon of release imbued with moments of waiting, in autumn leaves and miraculous alkaline taste.
    A world in the unmistakable gene of the moment of grace, a reality of the sublime in the miracle of initiating the whirlwind of innocence in amazement, an adventure of creation and an emblem of a soldier drilling in the cruelest sacrifice at full speed at the target of the impossible. I find myself somewhere where I have to make a new nest of protection every day.

I know a whole world under the sign of the creative star, on the verge of facing the brave act of consciousness, I breathe essential crossings under the guise of diversity, I use the magical writing of the moment of inspiration, I meet the sea breeze that clears my intentions, I recover in the sublime abruptness with adversity daily. The house of my inspiration is like a windmill that gathers the ghosts of the need to pay the only price of loneliness, the wind is required by the metaphor in my blades, the dream of a mountain breeze sincerely embraces my sensitivity invaded on winter nights from another time.
    I write my autobiography in the open air, above and around me, over land and water and over water and land, scattered in a carousel in disorderly flight; confusion strikes me with unspoken words, existence registers me in exile of life, the wind spends me in the unknown delta of death through life, and I find myself in a winter night somewhere far from me.

The pilgrimage of words means initiatory steps in the fascinating joy of life under the marital love of history as a path that always leads to a motherhood of dreams.
    Words choose man to prove the complexity in which he finds himself, to endow the declared sphere of predestination, to cut with the sword the depth of the ballad of life trained in the silence of eternity in one future.
    My wall of poetry, climbs up to the slope, the most natural gesture of simplicity in the metaphor of growing green moss on the steepest mountain top, in the sun, through independent, indifferent, unspeakable and demiurgic birth.

The complexity of life is an infinite way of knowing, the mediation of the metaphor in the right word in his inexhaustible expressive valence connotation of the verbal birth act, is intended for man as "in the image and likeness of the word", an intention of identification, stepping on the arid land of creation, assumes the light to experience wisely the whole path of our resemblance. In short, speak as if you were breathing

The intuition to feel the hypothesis of daily life, in an open relationship of inscription through good deeds, explains the beating of time in paradoxical reactions, the contemplation in individual spirit of the availability reception that in the time actually seen by us, deciphers the example of coincidence and strength of expression when we say Yes for No and No for Yes.

The verdict of the inspiration to access life in the formula of novelty and the depth of the finding can undertake an ingenious debate of time and energy, it is an "outdoor demonstration" caught in skills whose quality we adopt along the way."Let's learn to breathe in the genome of our creation, to be what we have always been".

The revolution of motivation to continue "no matter what", between the derived worldly silence and the primordial metaphysical silence is an exercise of inflection in concluding the judgment of actor in the market of life, in the act of creative condition in the very creativity of nature as an integral factor; it can be a kind of quatrain of a single moment of becoming in the utterance of the fundamental message in which we all find ourselves."Let's learn to listen to the clarity of the air".

The inner spiritual musicality shines like a diamond in the sandy beach of our choices, the rains and snows that surprise us in the sacredness of everyday life, are the acceptance as a definition of the mysterious harmony, perpetuating singularity in the natural setting of discreet insinuation of consciousness.
    The miracle of human nature surprisingly through the presence of man, perpetuates the fullness of the seasons of lives manifested in the full landmark of the hidden meaning captured closer and closer to space and time occupied by us, thus, the light of light with the grain of life, could decide almost lapidary for the essence of acceptance in ourselves."How much do we want to believe the truth we want to be?"

Presence, it is the gesture, the avalanche of life is a necessity, the effect designed to wreak havoc suggesting the feeling of desolation, it is the touchstone placed with a disturbing intuition in the bed of an innocent rabbit.
    It is snowing slowly outside, my disposition that has to break the silence throws the curtain of my dreams behind the body I carry with difficulty, the grace of consciousness insinuates to me the warm drink of eternal sleep in which I will fraternize with the light beyond nothingness.

The parallel macro-decomposed universe under the sight of the eagle eye, builds my heaven of immediate joy, blurs my appearance of an almost terrible fall into the fullness of wisdom, the pact with me beyond the journey within myself, finally causes me the much desired collapse in space buffer of the radiation of the tragic, where I contemplate my fate as a completely unpleasant cosmic object, a kind of absolute zero that I did not want, a coincidence of the derisive habit of carrying an impossible electrified cross, a vision of collapse in a bottomless abyss, lived with each fall, more and more familiar.

The cosmic meaning of human adventure, in fact, captures a spectacle of light below zero, the rest is the core of self-reconciliation in near happiness, paradoxically approached quite prosaically in the daily life subsidiary to the value assumed by life.
    A subtle canvas of meditation on the meaning of flight always lives me historically boundless in a prayer of the heart, uttering as if incessantly the human vision, lived, again, as a fall.
    My meditation is shattered, between morning and evening, and in the props of the spiritual arsenal, all I can do is look at the Awakening Assumption, feeling the fragility of warm bread as incessant food and the hot coolness of milk white in the jubilee passion for writing.

The echo from the depths is almost an innocent child throwing stones at the luster of the water, decanting inspiration into magnificent language codes of time;
    The chain wrapped in the self-exile of the propagation of pure writing, is found in the cold air of the genome, ontic design of flight in distances of quite concrete space, a kind of deaf-mute language torn by the wind and passed in the folds of silence.

The vicissitude of a walk unloads me in the space of a new adventure, every day, every night, I lose my birthplace, associating the air of self-lost, in the signs of the beginnings with the pictorial image of a universe frozen in its unstoppable vibration.

Reality condemns me to silence, I am a stranger stifled by pain at the airport of expectations, in the bitter memory of a destiny I deserve, installed under the umbrella of everyday life that prepares me for nothing, all I can do is behave, as if , absolutely nothing would ever have happened especially in the absence of a civilization beautifully condemned by its own power.

The dessert of sentencing to freedom in the retrospective and introspective dream of the origin of our creation follows us in the ink of the mythology that once meant us. We cannot compress the millennia of awakenings, but we can recognize the seed within us, we cannot see the paradise of intellect, but we can break the flow of time in the fears of fulfillment through the multitude of signs of the end; a history of diffuse realities; but the source of regeneration detached from the handcuffs of spelling with the lavish vitality of the cosmic, will always be discovered between the art of wise instinctive discernment, and the nostalgia of prodigious surrendering ourselves, in front of our own surrogate being.

We are as if we are, the cycle of gene air in the culture of past eras, we will breathe only through what we can offer ourselves, in the corner of our heart we are the victory of a supplement of existence caught in the anatomy of just a few words, in fact , perhaps insignificant importantly.

Under the temptation of a whole and the revelation of love to offer it,
    Anca

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2021), ClearWater (15th February 2021), Delight (15th February 2021), EFO (15th February 2021), Franny (17th February 2021), Harmony (19th February 2021), Hym (15th February 2021), justntime2learn (15th February 2021), O Donna (16th February 2021), Stephanie (19th February 2021), Victoria (18th February 2021), Wind (19th May 2021), Zirconian (18th February 2021)

27. Link to Post #194
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

I allow myself to dream

I live the present when I allow the other to see their future, "I know when someone is lying, I know when someone is crying" so please turn the page, and be honest with your feelings. Sometimes it just takes a look… a smile, a word, a hand on the shoulder at the right time, a silence where you can hear answers, a hug, talking about you and me, a sunny day and a whole world in love with beauty . Have you tried to let the whole guard down? It is insanely dangerous and beautiful!

Of all the kinds of peace, you want a peace in which to rest your soul and thoughts, and to hear only your heartbeat. A silence that sounds beautiful, as much as it does it take us to believe in people. I walked down the street and saw broken-hearten looks under the apparent curtain of ignorance, all eyes saying:
    "Life will go on. Could you never leave me? Even before I met you?"
    Every blue sky in everyone's soul in a better world, this is what we all hope for, dry your eyes, show yourself continuity, make it work, stop the rain for a day.

Time is never enough for us to make him believe us, without asking why, he fits us with the actions we give up because of destiny, we figure loneliness with the weak points exposed to sight.

We run for miles winning a life lesson, looking back at what seems to be running us, looking at an escape, we will never win our place, now, here, not even in dreams.

We seem the same when we are distinct, we function the same, although we differ a lot from each other, Life does not read books, does not catch up with us, life does not make lists, does not defend us, it treats us in the message we carry;
    Life costs while we become patient for it, we learn from indifference the understanding, and how to love again more, and from betrayals, we will learn how to then believe in even more people.
    Because you, alone, indefinitely, you can't stay without love, you would turn your heart into a battlefield.

Everyone has his own limits that he imposes in balance with freedom, we must love for much more time, more than a beginning can last.
    We are afraid of ruining what little we have left, when we should recognize the universe of infinite values that we can begin. You can be what you read, or what you understand, but don't forget to remember yourself by thinking about how many hearts are the same as yours in this world.

Never replace revenge with forgiveness, it will not be enough, find your freedom and the freedom of others in it, you must look at the world through at least two selves;
    -light up the day on Monday and be every day in unconsumed energy until the end when you are still enjoying the party.

Don't panic about the lack of time between two limits, steal your own fear with the courage to assume your freedom, take with you the emptiness of chances and the first and last happiness, meet everyone, follow different routes punctuated even by others , don't ask yourself what the road is and when you will arrive, be honest about your dreams but don't plan your happiness, only if happiness has found you alone.

The holiday, before it is a state or a choice or an ideal, must be the pleasure of waiting, a moment that could be hundreds of years old, a moment when you can stop at any time being its master telling him: "Wait for me, I'm waiting for now".

Don't let life go today, don't intend to put it aside when you don't even know how much it can contain, breathe, look at it, smile at it, make it go well, make it forget the call of time, make it she won't feel like leaving.
    The emotion of this moment in the motion of an entire naive universe, slips past you in a future preoccupied with itself, you just relax;
    The future no longer seems uncertain when you make a safety hinge yourself in the extension of yesterday's and tomorrow's future.

If you are eager to find out about the future of yesterday and you are in a hurry to get to the moment of now, not knowing what you have prepared for, today and tomorrow; the only procedure, when sadness laughs with us starts with: let me give your heart a break: nothing really fails, just be in the mood

You can't control the present, you can't condemn the past, you can't guess the future, all you have left is a dream moment you can afford, and it will never be the same again ... burn the whole flame of life to the maximum, it's a mega-chance in plain view.

Butterflies have the patience to wait until the sun's rays hit the first flower petal, and if many days of rain cloud their lives, they will remain quiet until their world warms up.

Imagine a whole day in the flight of a butterfly, it has never been easy for them to explore the world and enjoy the beauty, even butterflies need miracles.
    If you smile secretly now, it means that you still have colorful wings! Better talk to me about your butterflies, the ones that love sends you and you share them everywhere! How will you manage to walk with butterflies in the curious crowd, sometimes having to explain where the butterflies come from or other times to keep them from being crushed by someone?

Butterflies of your dreams, how strong will you be able to hug them before giving them all with great emotion to the first being you meet? The first second of premeditation when you meet someone is the hope that they will love you as you are,
    the two second is the courage to believe that he can keep up with you and that you can fulfill any wish, thinking that a butterfly lives one day on earth, taking a moment in advance, we must protect ourselves, protecting the others in advance, life seems to be a perfect alibi for the prelude to an eternity, it must be as intense as the moment of the fulfillment of eternity.

We can prevent the storage area "left and right", we can prevent us from looking for footprints under water, what's the point of looking for traces on the sand after the storm has taken what it wanted from us? Why give love to one man, when a whole world could love you? Why not offer everything you have to offer: "Hey, I just met you! If you want to talk, that's my number, so call me, maybe" can it be so easy?

Take care of each person's butterflies, take care of the rhythm of their emotions, let your heart speak louder than you think, if you feel like a soldier in a feeling of something you can't understand, speak with a smile without saying anything...
    Be honest with yourself and others when you hand out twilight's of fulfilled dreams, give strength to the one next to you, holding out a hand with the strength to continue, taste the world in the airless kiss in the absence of any answer, knowing that you are the hero who offers life force before to see the truth for himself.

On mornings colored by a secret smile, know that I will be here, where I will allow myself to dream for you, everything you have always wanted, you can take from me everything I can offer you, including butterflies, life will hand me others that I will take care of, just to be able to offer you in another world, the future of yesterday and the emotion of today.

Take care,
    Anca.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2021), ClearWater (15th February 2021), EFO (17th February 2021), Franny (17th February 2021), Harmony (19th February 2021), Hym (15th February 2021), Innocent Warrior (19th February 2021), justntime2learn (15th February 2021), O Donna (16th February 2021), Stephanie (19th February 2021), Victoria (18th February 2021), Wind (25th May 2021), Zirconian (18th February 2021)

29. Link to Post #195
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

If the sky is the limit
    (prayer to a human being)

Beyond the night light, we find children within us. Take my dreams where people will always return, please take me beyond before! Regenerate me completely, share the innocence we all deserve, dress me in the shirt of childhood from which I will never be able to become mature.

Feel my heart and don't let it turn gray, I will fall asleep, follow me and take all my toys with you, make me feel safe and never leave me!
    Keep my amazement in a drop of dew, in a flower petal that I broke yesterday and now I regret, do not let me detach myself from my original world, do not let me slip into the dark gray unless you ...you will come back for me!
    Look into my serene eyes, and you will know that I have no way to stumble, you have always been by my side, lucky me, honest enough that I can suffer in peace from all your beauty.

Beyond the happiness I gained before I was born, the righteousness of my soul deserves the trance of light that I transfer into heavy tabs; there are no rules in the mesmerizing world of my collapse; I can't hurry when the blue of the sky separates me from the earth with a single cloud that I cling to...in fact to reach you. I miss you like I've never seen you and I see you as if you've always been by my side; please stay.

In your arms, there are roads with a lot of green and bright red horses in the flames you bring to me trying to survive as you can in this world, I embrace them all as they are, maybe I will burn or maybe I will become some light or maybe both and nothing.
    There are so many old shores where I broke my maturity and so many storms at sea where I earned my childhood, I'm halfway there and I spent everything I had to earn on the surface of the water... for just one shelter.

At the foot of an ancient mountain, in the silence of the night, I remember the view that I did not want to share with anyone, I remember the food of loneliness that brought me with each wave hit by the rocks, the burden of several missions that I and ...I again paid in exchange for life in expensive seaports and built sea lighthouses that I still live.
    Clinging to a success at the beginning of a hot night in the sun, I read the expression of a primitive feeling, a desire similar to the simple fact that I want to grow, please, measure my sincerity in my experience and you will put a mark on it, one that you will not forget it!

Return me to the known "mine" in the morning, where the stars begin to shine, it was a child I used to know... return me to the wildness of the wind when I ran free intersected by awakenings for the first time, take a little of me and more of others to create billions of memories to crowd into each other in the same world living without air in the little blinking time we have.

Live me in this world, making what was wrong to be right, save me in an already worn time, in which we will sleep all day and dance all night. Forget me for good, only this day, scatter me in a whole world just tomorrow, so that a planet can no longer discern me;

Find me in the negative from the light in the darkness of my launching prayer, be patient with me, the return to childhood hurts, my only failure is that I don't know exactly who I will be when I become mature, leave my light on, I still have to play in this world.

The sun appears from behind the hill, under the night sky, I still pray, wait for me until I give myself the only chance saying to myself "Now is the time", I am behind a paradise, playing the mystery of tomorrow's radiance, I will bet everything on this prayer and I challenge you to challenge me

The future memories of the child in us, the hope from the mature eyes of each child in his innocent pure opening and guidance, and the finding of the playground always nearby, will cherish our volcanic peace, prepare our dreams and shake the sky below which we could fly.

The memory of being human does its duty, we will learn again to laugh, to joke, to trust, we will learn to be loyal to life, we will know again how to keep a promise, we will finally see that we can listen to anyone, we will be able to share and give everything we know that has no secret, we will know how to wipe away all others tears through presence, words and hugs.

Show me how I can gain the strength of the quietest words just to regain my day for yesterday, just to gain my freedom through the responsibility of eternal duty, how I could reach the sky on my knees, how I could shine in the dark fog of the vibration to stay?

My prayer is an unsuspected form of friendship, a request for wisdom not "due" nor "to" but for the freedom to accept me as I am; for the truth that appears only as a price without barriers, an un-imposed lesson, a quality binder of the treasures values that I close in a bubble of time to learn another time, not over the years, but over the future moments.

The treasures of life, I never betrayed them and you know the age of the definition about me, I reached the end of the world keeping people in me, people I did not know and I released the moment when I needed to learn how to love them ;
    - in the meantime ... I was at random as many, almost everything, I suffered happily, I was grateful to be betrayed so many times, I loved immeasurably so many times especially when I was disappointed, I gained strength when I lost everything, I learned the power of rapprochement, when all those indifferent ones distanced themselves from me, I needed so much that I gave up everything to gain the great nothing, no ... I will not give in to chance, unless I form an in fact, part of it.

I am part of what I have always carried in my soul, I am like everyone else, the definition of us humans, I am nationality, religion, color, age, many professions, moving beliefs, ideas without concept, they are all different and in addition , I can really be what you want, I have nothing to lose or gain, I am the connection I always talk about, a single friendship that I recognize since we were all small children.
    I am simply and forever a human being.
    Don't forget that I have always carried you in my soul, why else would we all be at such a strangely small distance from each other, you, as a human being, have always been a part of me.
    I remember how together he extinguished fears we had a hard time with, I remember how many doubts we had and how many absurd things we had with them because we couldn't find a common game, I remember how we tried to get along with each other through ridiculous worries.
    But, we carried each other away from everything, and we got here, where we hide to seek peace and complain of loneliness when we want joy.
    We have half-forgiven hope for so many childhood moments that some of us have not forgotten, and easily, maybe we will learn the confidence with which we will allow time within us to learn to laugh and cry when we all need each other.
    I gathered so many moments that you don't know anymore, because the road of life took me too far. I let myself, almost enchanted, carry my steps wherever he wanted, without any resistance. And if today, I can not comprehend all your life, your beautifully and dearly gathered moments… you, forgive me, please! I will always learn how to love you.

The smile with which I am born in two hours of revelation, suffered the time in me, without hourglasses and stopwatches, I feel safe outside of prayer, I am the naked mirror of the words that people say less often, honestly, I want a world in that, people to smile more often, a world born at the limit of heaven and the limit of the earth that will propagate the dimension of childhood in us. A new childhood for all of us
    A prayer in a newer equilibrium with every good novelty, in the middle of which, we will wake up in a world without clocks, under a sky touched with the gaze of the soul.

A prayer for which I no longer complicate the love for what I am not, but I offer it joyfully for what I have become.
    With love,
    Anca

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2021), ClearWater (15th February 2021), Delight (15th February 2021), EFO (15th February 2021), Franny (17th February 2021), Harmony (19th February 2021), Hym (19th February 2021), Innocent Warrior (19th February 2021), justntime2learn (15th February 2021), O Donna (16th February 2021), Stephanie (19th February 2021), Victoria (18th February 2021), Wind (28th May 2021), Zirconian (18th February 2021)

31. Link to Post #196
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The stranger in my mirror

I stand at my feet, devoted to the poetry of the soul, I put on a piece of paper words that boil my heart, I write one last letter about everything I could not tell you until now. I remember the first love, it was something about humanity, and it's not too late to remember everything.
    I decided to write the truth, which has been sitting quietly in all of us for too long. I stand in front of a mirror, in love with the emptiness in it, small flames of fire flicker in my being but do not reflect light.
    In the vacuum of the mirror, I am an invisible stranger who treats me nicely.
    You have not seen the sky to which I have attached so much, I finally feel free in a new cage that wants to see the blue and clear sky of the miracle, I am surrounded by a beautiful crowd that makes me exist.
    For me, life is. My heart, I feel it like a hand knocking on a high doors, my destruction is not enough, the resurrection is just an unconventional scene in a misunderstanding; the golden paths in the darkness of the mind are the end of the street of my choices.

While life embraces me in its greatness, and I as a novice apprentice, not knowing what to do, open my eyes again to see the things I go through, I just sit still as the vacuum travels me, looking at the reflection of truth, patience lifts me from below shouting in a deafening voice "Go on"; on the floor lies the bottle with suffering as a cure for human existence; everything seems artificial in my presence, I was left with the taste of the sweetness of the plasma wind when a world completed the burn of my existence.

And yet I am here, in front of this mirror. I could be my mother who patiently teaches me the steps to the future; I could be the sister who knows everything about me; I could be the love that can place its whole heart in the palms of any stranger. I could be the best choice or, in fact, my only decision. I wish I could see through her eyes, I wish I knew I was as good as she was, I wish I didn't belong to her unless I never lost her again, she's the part of me that she pretends that she doesn't care and that she collapses at every touch; if I hadn't met her, I wouldn't know that she is totally foreign and familiar to me. I wish I could see her, even in a mirror, but my hands are tied behind my back, even if she takes me inside.

I would like to hear only good news about you, I'm still in love with you, even if I've never met you; your whole being is beautiful; Tell me this time, how long will you stay?
    I know that as I write these lines, you already know them, out of the thousands of letters I have sent you so many times, I am left with only my shadow, without your reflection in this world. The falling sky darkens every day, I will go straight to your heart, until the darkness will light the light in my soul.
    A riddle wheel, decides me when I'm still on my way to you.
    Hold my hand in your mind, tell me at least something this time, recombine the attraction of change, don't leave me here, in the freedom of the wound of life that ignites me.

I climb the ladder of still unwritten thoughts about you, you are my secret and you are so beautiful, you are intact like a world never found before, I want to fight for you, not to give up choosing the hardest path, I want to be close to your happiness, look into my eyes to understand your ambition to follow me; two hundred years of desires, and we have always both remained in a crowd of people, some have broken their promise, others have given up for a long time, others have accompanied us in a common way.

Nothing can take my mind from this inexplicable energy and anyone can immerse me in the night of any mystery, I wonder why no one dares ... even if sometimes I remain like a shadow behind me, I remember the moment of infinity that says "it's time", the embrace of a glimmer of tomorrow asks me the following question: "What if I don't get out of this? What if I take the form of a condemnation to the light forever?" my answer might be "Never" in fact it doesn't exist.

I would like to meet today, in the mirror, that person who will never let me go again, I would like to see the man in all of us, the one who shares, the one who offers unconditionally at a reduced price for nothing; My only reflection that can belong to me should be the love for the space I occupy in people's hearts, so that today I am nothing more than a gift, maybe tomorrow I will truly discover who I am.

I sit in the darkness of a night, planting seeds that long for the warm sunlight and the water of smiling mornings, writing to an unknown human being, I approach it just like the sun's rays, maybe the truth is that we have to walk barefoot through the shards of life, maybe we have to learn how to smile more and more at a slow speed of our flight;

Maybe the whole noise should actually be a sincere whisper of serenity in everyone's eyes, maybe we shouldn't learn more than the cold of this world for to seek the warmth in each other's souls.
    Maybe we shouldn't immerse ourselves in the dark, at least not before we turn on the light at least in the souls of others, and we shouldn't run away from hugs when in fact we should be the ones to take care of them; maybe the wounds we bandage hurt because we actually grow unknowingly and maybe hope won't tire us, not before us; a moment in the "world of great men" costs a childhood eternity, because people's lessons, import life numbers multiplied by five and 10 useful words can not make even a leaf come off its petiole; "More" means to foresee infinity in such a sincere embrace that the universe will stop instead for nothing.

Maybe it's time to stop separating justice by comparison, if the bee finds a very dirty piece of sugar, it will make a delicious honey out of it, virtue is actually the moment that suggests our closeness to ourselves, when we discover those of next to us in all such visible ways.

The irreversible and inevitable immediacy of the neighborhood in me is seen in my mirror which is the window of every good soul; and it seems to be the safest place on earth in a process not of spirituality but of actual education.
    The only protection of mankind is first and foremost the projection of education that builds our childhood to feel what it is like to feel, nothing is foreign to making a parenthesis in the middle of the day saying out loud: "Wait a minute, I want to know my own state in the mirror of another's soul ", can be an instrument of alarm when we know very well how much we have of each other, or a necessary tool of survival in the pattern declined in favor of the perfect design.

Discover the "true norm of being" in the call for a responsible relationship connected to your duty to other people, reciprocity may satisfy the consideration of hosting only the mirror in aspects of love and understanding.
    Authority in beauty, delicacy, intelligence, courage, sensitivity, perseverance, talent to listen and the virtue of taking inspiration to help, are aspects of our being.

In the mirror of this world, nothing belongs to us, not even our clothes, we guide our steps alone and protect our soul in the strength of our heart, we resemble our beauty that we alone bless; The mantra to the soul is an unwritten epistle of consciousness and all our gestures lead to the longing for us all together;
    Of all the destinations, the mirror is the first gate to the soul;
    Look at yourself in the mirror, believe me, you are so unique in your story that the interface is actually a culture of introspection passed down through the generations.

Anca

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2021), ClearWater (18th February 2021), EFO (18th February 2021), Franny (17th February 2021), Harmony (19th February 2021), Hym (19th February 2021), Innocent Warrior (19th February 2021), justntime2learn (18th February 2021), O Donna (18th February 2021), Stephanie (19th February 2021), Victoria (18th February 2021), Wind (1st June 2021), Zirconian (18th February 2021)

33. Link to Post #197
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Let's call it life and go with it

(I received a greeting card today that opened a great door for me;
    "Let's call this a year and move on")

Between faith and survival, between resets and reconfiguration, we usually concern ourselves with the answer within us, a void that we never end;

The outside world is convenient and fits perfectly with the lit fireworks in the mind loaded in dominant metropolitan spectra;
    We almost always walk on the same paths we have been on, where the grass does not grow at all, and we can clearly see our tracks, so we have been there before and yet we follow in the footsteps left by us once, and with every step, we gather, we strengthen the same neural synapses of all times already almost lost or gained so far.

We travel endlessly through trenches left by lost and less fortunate generations and we have a gram of chance to ask ourselves, not yet knowing what happened to us, why we are at the same point, as if thousands of years and billions of light-questions away could form realities-centuries of answers within us.

The mind in the grated grids of the world I am in, patents me in my ability to stiffen in the place I occupy.
    If this is a world in the line of a survival electrocardiogram and I am shown this straight white line, drawn in front of me and I am guided to step on it, in the middle of the road in front of an invisible truck, then I will know that this is not my life.

If we look out the window, maybe we already see role models of people and they look like "me" or "you", some are patented in a society of ironic evolution, those who live by the rules of others, and who live skillfully in what they breathe conscientiously and dedicated to a linear life, I see them ...some…and those who want to hear only what the construction of their beliefs urges, for those who think they are on the right track, I have a small amendment as a complement in their course: "Let's not call this life, we better call it survival."

Imagine your life. It is not, the comfort so obvious to let yourself be carried away by stories, wars, dreams, sensations and ready-made things that do not belong to you, do not imagine that you live!

Linear, predictable and controllable can mean in both parties senses, gaining the courage to climb the pedestal of dogmas, beliefs and doctrines, waking up = always and always in the same contexts and conjunctures, connecting the pattern of known laws, applying the same rules in the same situations, generating the same emotions, actions and reactions, occupying the same causes and effects, spinning us in the same vicious circle, in which we happen to live and find predictably finally for just one thing: death. Is that … courage?

Life is unpredictable, non-linear and beautifully uncontrollable. She is alive. Life is a surprise, it is an infinity of possibilities, it is an open arena, from which only those who have the courage to test their own certainties come out; Small spiritual victories and their impartial sharing is creation, it means heartbeats, it means a sign in the thick line of the electrocardiogram, it means truly creative non-linear inevitability.

I am a woman in the soul of a child and the mentality of a man, I am all these potentialities and I feel able to live above the roads created by control; We all belong to an energy field of pure, infinite, unlimited potentialities, not manifested by us; Not yet fully.
    I will never refer to myself in individual reporting, delimited separately from unity, I will keep the emotion up for all the oceans of possibilities that belong to us;
    I will meet the creative process that belongs to all of us, because many of us work hard to establish human nature in the catalyst of the world that belongs to us, because I belong to you through my simple presence; because where you will try something, I will face everything, because where you lack something I could dare everything, because where the unknown tells us that it exists, we will all learn, maybe not by chance.

No need to ask "what" or "how" when impetuousness already demands it: Learn. Only that.

I would like to meet you where survival ends with the beginning of life in the absence of a painful past and an orderly future, I would like to see what the moment of creation in your present looks like ...

I would like to see what your audacity, acquired through knowledge before use, looks like; I will sit happily in the chaos of your creative particles; I will make my heart a craft, from your own discovered science and faith. I will happily take all your primordial spectacle of meaning into my purest mind, and I will make a difference before I die, saying that we have all lived like creators and deserve to die as such.

I will seek, as long as I live, and after that, all the characteristics of the most perfect miraculous beautiful disorder, all the movement of un-manifested particles in the birth of unexpressed universal meanings.
    The question will be a part of my heart in full creation and not a search for an answer, I do not need a kind of test to know the difference between the ways of death that I can live unexpectedly; I do not need a superior force to warn me that I live and touch the ground with my feet and I don't feel "abandoned" or "brought back to life."

The garden of my space belongs to me, and with a "hoe" in my hand, I will make my own invitation to create it a little corner of heaven, I feel effective in the vacuum of my choice to inspire every second morning in the freedom to choose consciously the way I want to live and never the way to survive until the evening comes.

We don't need a purpose to warn us that sometimes we have to stop.

In the "imo-mind" coefficient, the 7 steps in the alphabet of wisdom is multiplied in cases of numbers in billions of probabilities, so the "favorability" goes during the event of the experimentation itself, you don't need luck to be able to solve the scale of correcting an infinite field; in the derivable sequence of the graphical representation, the demonstration is not a numbering, the letter of life lies in preserving the harmonious meaning of simple movement in any choice we make.

Energy conservation is the subtlety of feeling the health of emotional intelligence in contact with itself; we do not need the topology of a dimension to imprint our energy; we do not need the genetics of matrix codes to play relativity at the highest trill.
    Usually the hypotheses are a dynamic of polarizing the distribution of energy, make your energy stock, not for yourself, for the whole humanity, when it will be necessary, will be available. Take up your space!
    Simulating the subject of existence is not mandatory, only if you really want to pass this random event exam, simultaneously with the pre-paid entrance ticket and maybe drawing the winning number. I can advise you not to take any possibility into account, only if you take them all at once and none, absolutely necessary. We don't need to bet on something we don't know only if we try and that's nice courage, the beauty of the game is when you stand outside it and at the same time you are its very personification(and you can practice this in everyday life, almost all the time from a whole… day); Some people dedicate their whole lives to us.

The notion of life is not a variable, it is not a statistic, it is not a distribution of analytical dispersion; it is so simple that its own law cannot contain it.
    That is why we must genuinely enjoy its highest level of authority, in the stable commitment to remain useful to our performance to calibrate it.
    The original and fundamental truth and the most difficult access, can be the most beautiful factual expressive utopia that we actually carry in the exact space of our inner freedom now.

The non-science of spirituality, or spirituality in full science not/or to be found, can establish the fertility of life and the condition that allows the heart to sigh, under the innocent event of existential "charism" can irrigate the most cosmopolitan desert of the apocalypse even in the last moment of vitality; The invocation of the truth can overturn any programming, we can create so many opportunities ; Selflessness due to transfer in dedication can concentrate universality in the temporary personal space of margin, can be the immediacy of life, freedom in the full premise, it could be the criterion of transference, happiness in the effectiveness in one's own morality of perfection itself.A kind of over-multiple customization of the highest honor configuration for the occupied space

The mystery is transparent but with our own words, our presence must illuminate and transform, we are the messenger of our own almost "impersonal" reality, in full attribute of revealing nature in the most transcendent abysmal depth of soul.

Rise to the revelation of the higher consciousness, grasp the grace of intuition, awaken the exigency of the evidence that you can overcome anything, provoke the discovery of the zeal of living life, feel boldness in the rest of love, reciprocate the supreme sacred aptitude in the increase of virtue resemblance of the human being in you, faith is that any kind of life matters!

From the abyss of life spores, I hand over the letter to chance, the only synonym with my moment now,

, Anca

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th February 2021), ClearWater (19th February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (18th February 2021), EFO (19th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th February 2021), Harmony (19th February 2021), Hym (19th February 2021), Innocent Warrior (19th February 2021), justntime2learn (18th February 2021), O Donna (24th March 2021), Stephanie (19th February 2021), Wind (3rd June 2021), Zirconian (19th February 2021)

35. Link to Post #198
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Anka (here)
    My dear Rachel,

When I joined the forum last year, I saw this in your signature
    "Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling. "

...and it inspired me very, very much in my awakening, now I have the opportunity to thank you for this and for your wonderful contribution, again

Yes, I am a dreamer and I'm glad that I have this right, now I want to give it to the benefit of "time" for a better world...

Although this has already been said, I believe that the level of awareness can be increased in the world through small facts. Imagine that every man on earth would put a single brick to help build a building.
    Imagine what a grand building you could build by using more than 7 billion bricks. Later, everyone could enjoy the grandeur and splendor of the building. And this building would be built however by the small and effortless gesture of each man to add another brick. With a small gesture and minimal effort, something magnificent could be built.

The way you respond is simply a choice and I thank you with generosity and gratitude for your wonderful gift. By your answer, however, you are giving a certain direction to the wonderful energy that has come to me and that I receive with open arms and wide soul.

Words are primary forms of energy, and for me they are especially important when written in the "sound" of vibration and energy of thought. Your music has filled my thoughts with my most beautiful experience today, that is you
    We are all interconnected by a subtle connection and you know this better than me, a connection that we can receive or block, but the power of harmony lies in a simple choice, and your choice has a label of love, on my soul and I remain grateful.
    My thoughts may be a little too "overturned" but this is what I feel like writing.
    The way you write, on the other hand, fascinated me, being a kind of "jewelry box in English words" for me!

Your writing clears me of all the sadness, it oxygenates my mind, it frees me, it gives me another course to my personal film as if no one and nothing can be indispensable, it closes chapters of my life so that I can taste the sweetness of the present, it is a personal duty that I learn on my way and along with your words to teach me with this form of existence that I have. Thank you a thousand times.

With love,
    Anca
    OK, so I think I finally have something to write that’s worthy of this thread. It will be brief and my first draft or I’d never have gotten around to it.

The meaning of life.

A big call but it took me too many years and living all my most actively feared fears at once (with the exception of Snake island) to see it, annihilating my self, my world, and almost my life in the process....so I’m owning it. And as I always felt, I already knew it but never accepted it because it never seemed profound enough, or worth living for.

LOVE.

Perhaps disappointing at first take but that’s because of our notion of what love is, combined with not quite understanding the question when we ask what the meaning of life is.

Love is not just a lovely romantic notion, its vibration is the key to all we are, Self, our fullest potential, and richest life. Perfect alignment with what we call Higher Self is achieved by being authentic but our authentic self is so vast and intelligent beyond imagination, we can’t successfully achieve authenticity by directly aiming for it. The vibration of love ensures authenticity, despite our tiny scope of perception, and unlocks all that we are.

When we ask what the meaning of life is we’re asking what gives life meaning.

We experience inner conflict. There are two selves. The self is created by the world. We have always been the Self. We don’t actually get to choose or create who we are, just which one we live.

Living love is a matter of choice in each moment. A full explanation of that would take too long, we’ll all figure it out ourselves eventually anyway. But love is the key that unlocks who we always felt we were, while being told who we should be.

There is a grand reward, the eventual silencing of the self, pure perception, immediately knowing all we need to know in each moment, no thinking required. A whole new mode of operation for the human race, but there can be no agenda to live. Just be, perceive and do what you love, whatever that is for you. Love who you love because you do, no agendas or rewards attached. Together we cover it all, no individual is more or less important.

Be in love to live your richest life and to create the world we all deserve, although it’s never really very relevant, just a stage, but it will be a nice one.

The wise are those who have suffered enough, so wisdom can’t be taught, but here is my brick.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Anka (19th February 2021), Bill Ryan (19th February 2021), ClearWater (20th February 2021), EFO (19th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th February 2021), Harmony (19th February 2021), Hym (19th February 2021), justntime2learn (19th February 2021), O Donna (24th March 2021), Stephanie (19th February 2021), Wind (7th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #199
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Dear Rachel,
    A year ago you offered me a song that I have not forgotten and now you have contributed to this place by bringing your sincere and beautiful part with the soul binder together.

I'm not a very good communicator, but if you saw me now, I'm sure you would know how I feel.
    I can thank you with a promise in return which I will keep for the most opportune moment ever....
    I absolutely believe that your brick is heavy enough to build that decent and nice stage we all deserve, and heavy enough to lighten my heart.

There is nothing more beautiful than the inner beauty and innocence of a warrior! I am sorry that we all had to suffer, but when the origin takes on cosmic proportions, the only solemn confession we have left is to fall in love with each other by invoking the beauty of the love for life.
    Knowing that I will always love you, you beautiful one, allow me to give you a minute and a half of poetry and my heart.!
    Take care!

Moana - An Innocent Warrior [Audio Version with Movie Scene + Lyrics (+ English translation)] HD(1:36)

Introduction to a permanent option

The captivating beginning, the spectacular, emotional moment must be an excellent course labeled at the end. The difference should have been an original individual catalyst, an introduction to diversity, through which each personal differentiation could go out of style and explore.

I look at this box with a touch screen, it was my introduction, the implicit help and the attention of my own inspiration; In my conversation with people's mood, I tried to create a smile at the right time, I tried to keep the discourse of curiosity at the forefront of their own inspirations. My speech was about that "something", that intention and dedication that each of us has in our hearts.

At the beginning of an evening, talking to the soul, we can find out for ourselves a lot, the retreat abroad to escape in humanity is the loyalty we honor to life.
    Put a drop of the book in many half centuries and introductions of creative sources in which we can all relax.
    I was in the humanity of yesteryear, looking for thresholds of centuries of knowledge, I tempered stories with my own obedience passing and remaining in the threshold of common sense in the characteristic manner of humanity that we all have. We all know how useful, concise and mindful can be a good intention.
    We are all baptized as children of the world, those with a wonderful view of life before any choice, those who have collected the understanding of human nature in prayer, confessions of pure moral beauty, and acts of quality in simple human education.

Contemporary humanity within us, in all the languages of the earth, is our very presence in the territory we occupy; and because we already know this, we can keep the joyful tone of conversation with ourselves and especially with all the needs of others, and we can keep the code feature in exposing the truth.

Our selective journey through life lies in the indispensable style of always being human par excellence, in fact our only important profession.
    The agreement of substance through the quality of our action, to substitute our existence is a common comparison of transport and transfer, we are the word-image and the key-object of the most abstract landmark in this concrete plan.
    Our good deeds and their significance are placed like free birds on a telegraph wire, they are the notes on the invisible "musical stave" of the world, so important in the whole "sheet music" and the whole song.
    We are all chained in our originality as authors and actors of the whole play, for this loyalty to ourselves and especially love for others will show us the way.

Our association with the world in which we live is strongly integrative, it enriches our descriptive content to render the human essence in everything, to live and to concretely comprehend the magic of childhood for our role to highlight first of all decency as the side of the soul, carried very carefully.

The moral portrait of self-courage in gentleness, tenderness, warmth and enthusiasm in the full love of sacrifice, is the path of our every duty to others around us.
    Diligence, positive energy and kindness are the kitchen space of every being in the world and maybe we should be proud that we have all the tools at hand to profile the treasure of the cradle of humanity that gave birth to us here.

The paths of life are so moving and the ships of the sweet impulse to maneuver them will always guide us to the first day of the best choice, if we know how to love the waves and the seaports of all living beings.

We have green fir forests and silk fields, we have as many butterflies as nightingale songs, we have so much good cheer with each old age of each passing year, we have the grace of the connection with the Earth, we have color in the sunlight and gentle caress of water, we have the awakening to life in the gentle embrace of every man, we have, truly impossible beautiful, everything.

If we miss home, let's look at our steps, they belong to us. If we miss the truth, we can reveal it with the beauty of consciousness through the connected mystery.

If we want to explore the impact, we must assume the infinite Atlas of knowledge without choosing, so that everything always remains possible.
    The inner road is not a choice, it is the origin.

In almost 30 grams of free mind and open heart, the sacredness of what we call (too conventional maybe, but in full-grade-ether for me) "spirituality", it is a kind of altruism difficult to describe in words, more complete in the acts of happiness that we bring to those around us and everywhere around us.
    I know that the unmistakable balance of the human race is a cosmic-romantic tear in "apogenesis". I know from personal experience that we are all a collapse of contrasts in the odyssey so wonderfully called the "universe".

Sometimes our duty to life is not to clarify it, it is to deepen it so much that to turn it into a very constant infinite growing mystery, we must not forget that life is an inexhaustible territory,
    and of such immemorial antiquity that the universe often finds us in the context of an ineffable friend
    I can't live your love of beauty, make me feel it in the tumult of this universe created by us, write me in a wave of a secret time the intimacy of your absolute, age your immediate physique, and accentuate the tone of send me the best thoughts , in your ease of loving beauty, I am just a passing passenger.

Twinned in the value of nature of deep emotion, passing on the praise of the love for life so permanent and necessary, cultivating with predilection the element of humanity, I have a series of reasons and hypotheses of my own to see the world, only for everyone else. The invitation to dedicate our nature to the immediate future of this present remains open in an eternal now...

Once you use this vastly and simply unexpectedly, we might want to call it the opportunity to explore, but in a different letter, at least

Humanity is born of pure and determined human needs and is called to serve all that is good and healthy in this world. Our movement in this world must spring from a deep human inner heart-heat, to prepare the possibilities of yesterday's generations for tomorrow's future, so that the whole planet can rely on conscious and supportive citizens, by raising and strengthening the specific virtues of human race, we are the only ones who could choose to create our pride of all to call ourselves "people" in this space!

Always indebted to the world,
    Anca.

PINK FLOYD THE ENDLESS RIVER FULL ALBUM Tribute Part 1 of 10 HOUR RELAXING MUSIC (57:30)

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th February 2021), ClearWater (20th February 2021), Harmony (20th February 2021), Hym (19th February 2021), Innocent Warrior (20th February 2021), justntime2learn (20th February 2021), O Donna (24th March 2021), Stephanie (13th March 2021), Wind (12th June 2021)

39. Link to Post #200
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Anka (here)
    I am sorry that we all had to suffer, but when the origin takes on cosmic proportions, the only solemn confession we have left is to fall in love with each other by invoking the beauty of the love for life.
    Knowing that I will always love you, you beautiful one, allow me to give you a minute and a half of poetry and my heart.!
    Take care!

Moana - An Innocent Warrior [Audio Version with Movie Scene + Lyrics (+ English translation)] HD(1:36)

This is beautiful.

I am not sorry for the suffering, it is over and it was worth it. It hurt like hell while all that was false was incinerated, and all that is true has been returned to me. What is - is mine, it’s all that I need and everything I previously wanted.

When this happens we must be willing to face it all head on, while being honest with ourself. Without that we will miss our part in it all, experience the role of the victim and be crushed, instead of being empowered and ready to respond. It feels like it’s going to kill you but the result is like a rapid DNA upgrade, a reordering of the self to facilitate the wildly different direction life has in store. Ordo ab chao - order out of chaos. It’s a process, there is much to burn, but what remains is pure and untouchable.

Love is strength. Love bonds us all together as one. Love saves lives. Love is enormous, sometimes it’s so profound it hurts and feels too big for a human and forces one to expand. I never fully felt love before, it was there but I was distracted by fear and only experienced a fraction of it, its power stuns me.

I’m the happiest I’ve been in all my life. I am adored and cherished and even emulated. I am needed. I am healthy. I have no limitations. I saved a precious life. I want for nothing. Liberated. New fears are promptly faced and dissolved. I no longer fear life, nor death, or fear. I know that in the darkest places I am staggeringly strong and powerful.

I have another song for you, it’s how I feel when I wake up each day, it’s perfect and suits this gorgeous thread.

I love you, Anca. Thank you.

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Anka (20th February 2021), Bill Ryan (20th February 2021), EFO (20th February 2021), justntime2learn (20th February 2021), O Donna (24th March 2021), Stephanie (13th March 2021), Wind (12th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 10 12 LastLast