Thread: Dedicate your positive thinking today, for tomorrow's future

1. Link to Post #221
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

Default Re: Dedicate your positive thinking today, for tomorrow's future

"Born of two hearts to carry four souls"

A print for this life, to write about the "magic of a diary," I could not write about five steps to using avocado, only if needed.

When indulgence chooses me, of all the human races on earth, I choose them all.
    Here, where the gods tread, people have long since made their way, welcoming them.
    The aspects of the soul are more multiple than the breaths counted per minute, as well as the inspiration, it is deadly, extraordinary and unrecognized and so clumsy that you have to use all the hands of matter to be able to hold its weight and scale.
    To recognize in parallel bi-meanings of particularity and specificity of what is common, including diversified and inherent, gives us the certificate of guardians in defining in the developed multilateralism of our space with the cosmos in our soul.
    The map of crossing is a cosmological naval interrelation of experiences intertwined with the essence, "to conquer space" can mean to give with the eyes of the soul the cosmos in us, it is an honest and obligatory exchange.

I allow myself to share my thoughts, and I will always thank you, for this space offered, I am a kind of "book" or "menu" that is part of the human being who draws this appearance.

I invite myself to a generous portion of thoughts and feelings: I look through my eyes at the computer screen at the table, I take a deep breath, I try to keep calm, every second my heart beats harder and my hands start to tremble, I look out the window (a vanilla green wall bordered by blue flowers), small and playful lights fill my eyes and emotions invade my mind and body… I will be ... the surest confirmation of a small miracle that I will never be able to explain . I carry it with me. I wear the coat of the Inexplicable to a high limit, too difficult to express and ridiculously simple to feel.
    Yes, definitely, the future is the happiest moment of my life so far! But dedicate "this happiness" to the present moment!

In addition to the wonderful moments of happiness, there were also sleepless nights due to thoughts, thousands of questions and fears of learning. But I always prayed and thought it was my miracle that I happened to exist here, and that it had nothing to happen. And so it was!
    Unless I'm completely incomprehensible, how could I describe the "indefinite" with something "defined"? Can anyone teach me?

Life is more beautiful, I've never been so happy, I just don't know why. Of course I leave room for parody, the paradox of consciousness is played hard by the allure of this world, and I do not have all the pieces with me.

Everyone seems wonderful to me, I smile for no reason and I feel like singing on the street, only in a closed society this is: voted "like" madness "(at least), and everyone tells me to" temper " , but I still breathe, and in general, many people manage to pull me "down", which does not bother me, I consume a common sense invitation, at absolutely any level, it's okay.
    When I am in the fever of creation, my exaltation can "scare", "create confusion", "can cause negative accidents" (less often), I usually transmit what I receive, only that somewhere the transfer times immerse each other in intuitive reverberations. .

The "clock" and I made a pact. We borrowed "a few minutes" from the future and turned them into the imprint of what we humans call "sacred love", we are the "greatest", but we do not know what to do next. Sometimes I know in advance how much "(lack .... term)" will come out and I know I'm not alone, I know that we are all the best in one like me, and I am the best at the level multiplied by our multiplication in display of billions of shades of souls. anyway, "in ego-free autopilot mode", YOU (anyone) should be the best I have in me.

Our lives are measured in weeks and we look forward to each ultrasound to see the wonder of timeline expansion. The sound of small hearts from the ultrasound is the dearest sound my ears have ever heard. But what is the miracle without newborns in this world?

If one of my souls were a little girl, then my wonderful task would be to be able to hold her in my arms and give her to a world.
    If all butterflies are born on hot mornings, then the coolness of the night will throw the dice of life, in the ninth wave district, guaranteeing a time compass with cardinal points like trophies thanks to the axis of our choice.
    The plan can be a stationary journey in the movement of a single point propelled in all directions in the spaces where you want to go.
    Document the trans-discipline of transmuting your own synergy and take responsibility for each revival edition. BE STRONG. EXPERIMENT. DARE.
    1 for the spark of life and ten for the things we try to do with a hard chance of success, precisely because the game gives you the opportunity to advance even when you fall into the void.
    We don't have to complain, first things first, only it always seems too late, in the history tattooed by facts.

We "drown" in tags detected by the supremacy of faith about faith, to let it rain, the last things, in the last to bring the flow; in the canon of our soul mates, we are surgeons without a scalpel, we are in love with a profession we cannot practice, "Restore" by default is the claim that we are the most beautiful ghosts on a scale of humanity tortured precisely for its magnitude.

In a world labeled without excellence, "crazy", the destiny of every day is to "shoe" the soul with the edges of existence, a kind of enchantment of love (with too many reasons to cry), in which everyone wants to be loved, heaven holds us, but no one dares to "kiss the executioner's hand," only out of altruism to build love beyond the walls of helpless judgment. That is why "my souls" have no laces. The connection is pragmatic only if its utility fascinates the transmutation always in the magnifying glass of positivism.

I am a "user" in the garden of good hope, lost "in Paris", who knows how many paths I will change, just for the sake of being a saint locked in the middle of such a beautiful "hell", I am "the master of my own letting- go- scars".
    The day we all look for each other in billions of different ads, I'll be gone a long time ago. Now I still can't.
    I am still bound by the clay body from which I was created.
    I ended up being my own architect and sculptor, chiseling inside myself and breaking what I was carrying in vain. My heart… I still have work to do. A lot.
    There I no longer have to allow time to walk on his own domain and he to make his own laws. I'm drawing now. I lay my wings in their complete absence under the false statement of an angel. I put every word on the display, with every detail so that I don't forget a particle and I can't get up from this table. I ended up being surrounded by details, because I know that any weakness or crack would only let air in there and lead to falling, but also to light by default.
    In four corners of my soul, I am, far away, a cloud flake and here I am the bulletproof heart constantly, share your part of my soul, shoot me or love me, no matter, I will get up anyway.
    From an elastic bite of dust,
    Anca
    And all this to be just human.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

ClearWater (3rd June 2021), EFO (4th June 2021), Harmony (3rd June 2021), Hym (3rd June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (17th June 2021), justntime2learn (3rd June 2021), O Donna (6th June 2021), Stephanie (8th June 2021), Victoria (11th June 2021), Wind (2nd September 2021)

3. Link to Post #222
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Gestation of a time; How long does it take?

360 seeds under the "unbundled" influence of the most chaotic well-organized paternal, circulate round around our every breath, and the sacred conduct of my heart, intertwines the threads of my life with my soul at the edge of the collapse by lifting.
    Eloquence is the only prayer we have left in these times, talent becomes obligatory, dedication becomes the cell of matter, matter manufactures spirit and spirit heals matter, everything inspires and involves the first sky in this unique experience.

If the future were about time ...

I am in love with the future, even if I break up in many parts the present, inside.
    Wherever you are, promise me that you will think of staying with humanity, with me and always around us all.

The sacred nature of wisdom in succession of projection factors in seasons of love and nights of time, hours of humanity, minutes of experiencing the peaks of life, a step always in front of seconds of essential words, in this inescapable fact of existence, is life.

A personal quantum will always be in order and always conducive to mastering the "why" morality and always defining this unforgiving pattern of the "time" clock.

Traditional societies in the barometer of actuality described as worldly, apart from the endangered linearity of the ordinary and sacred dimension, will collapse in a process of representation of the universe that will bind us together, one last powerless single scene.
    Where reality no longer applies, magic will happen.
    Like, if I draw a circle in the air, I will be able to wrap the planet in an altar bearing our well-behaved faith to the high rank of central human homage.
    Laws that no longer apply according to our faith, will actualize the rhythm and the nuance of human nature together with the planetary nature, the whole measure of spiritual vital progression of integrated presence will exhale.

I don't think there is a cosmic order without the most beautiful chaos we exemplify at every step we take.
    This planet is our kitchen, it is not our property but we are the ones responsible for building the geo-spiritual diagram in human-"mantic"-time.
    A city in motion of "cosmo-cycles" of photon-energies shall/ and will be that we have more than any vision that the wallpaper of science seeks. One cannot study the effect in different moving epochs of time, without evolving on the go, and in rhythm with them.

My perspective, the sun multiplies from different worlds, at every moment of sunset and sunrise in a state of flow and shifting glass, in energies that no tear can dry in channels of knowledge.

Maybe we should become our own knowledge in multiple states of "cosmo-transformation" so that we can know each other, and together understand the construction and erupt with its edification in stages faster than thought and what we here can call movement, is less than most of the time.

The question in those moments is "why struggle?" between a gloriously distorted mythology in Quetz-volution of secrets that, perhaps, do not honor us?

Yet shall we find, someday, the metamorphosis that invents life in time of harmony, a tireless harmony in the flow and ebb of life so fluid that we do not need to follow the wave.
    There is no special scheme to be passionate about appearances, you just become indulgent with the "projectiles" of new projects, until the moment you start to see it for yourself ... your own little war in the vision of absolute peace.
    A Romanian proverb says: "What you have been looking for, you have already found", so maybe it would be good to start designing seriously, because we have all the tools at hand.
    We can invent anything, under the calendar of a creative mind, there is no influence except strictly the wave of art senses, by doing nothing.

We've been walking the streets of the unknown for too long, so then, if we still know them by heart, why shouldn't we enjoy them?
    We are able to embroider the most static world in full unseen motion, what could be more secret and wonderful than that? Why get lost in statistics without counting the count in the mezzanine of a "zeroness-ness" creator.

What structure would we need to believe in miracles? When we see with the naked eye, the spirit speaks in rituals of primary time and space, what could be more ultimate than that? , in secular ways of geo-spirituo-logia-perfectly integrated functional "heart" ...there is no space for such a space.

Each cell has its day and the name written in the counter written by ourselves, it names the days and shoots the meaning, the emotions run in directional correspondences; Recognizing the individual meaning, means sharing it, no matter "how it sounds" or "how it looks", we have the responsibility equivalent to life in quite unique expectations (sometimes invisible even to us) for a consistent total of "losses" we gain glyphs- days in deep meanings ..
    by sharing

Humanity runs more industrially than anyone can imagine, and harder than ever, all that seems very common as a shadow of knowledge, are shards of dreams in which we can waste more time than time itself. We take our time ... the game pieces belong to us.

So we can walk stationary feeling the wait in the borrowed light, or we can walk forward in the shadow of the night full of lessons, somehow, both chances are equal, depending on how young we are to withstand the challenge, and especially how to "we can" to embrace it. In this wonderful horizon nothing is perfect and everything is unique, how can you count the uniqueness in time, or in due time?

Even if we are schoolchildren and even if we have 35 years of experience in any field that makes us experts, nothing competes with the celestial prospectus of defining the fate of spiritual success in the profession, precisely because spirituality is not conquered, not explained, not it materializes, it is not preached, it is not applied, and we must be careful not to become perfectly familiar and confused, certain that the typology saves any philosophy, the profession of being human is, but, indeed not easy.

The language and the signs in the world will be practiced less and less, as a reader, I think you have already felt this until now, I as a writer already speak in my mind with you.

Nothing is important and everything matters, especially attention, and especially that we are at least every day more and more intuitive around the world, only we still do not know how to recognize the resonance of what could be the most large scale of unseen energy in communication, through each source compressed into steps and design rhythm of interference by interlocking, and rejection of everything that transcribes the conjunction "end". But I think in general anyone can guess.

We are unstoppable, the compressed insistence to force "a beginning" will also forcefully impel the circle of the line in time birth. If you have lost a few minutes or a few days, do not worry, it is the shortest possible clarification and adjustment in the absence of courtesy of time interference, in correlating your own energy with the virtue of changing the switch of influence in your own protection, a constant " use fund "of which to use means in a way," to date ".
    You can't help but fall in love with the future in the rigor of your own projection that you have no idea about.

Without any explanation, the commitment to be emphatically victorious in variants of experiences that disclose the advance pronunciation of events, is gigantic imprinted in the background of transition-placement-logistics that surrounds the "world";
    There is no evidence to save new beginnings, without the signature to be sure that you can lead the whole spectrum of divided corners.

What, then, does the Sacred spark of life symbolize? There's no time for that.

A microcosm in units of 5 fingers extended, greeting our own "unknown"... so individual and common, that in a metaphor "unfortunate" but so common, we can say that it symbolizes the entire universal equation, seen and unseen.
    Remarkably, but less symbolically, we are all "pregnant in the gestation of earthly time", fulfilling visible centuries of projection ink in the wax of low visibility, all passing through modular travel passages under close qualitative abstract examination of seemingly principal conjectural correspondences,
    ...and with questionable germination of cause and effects, a system under the linearity of which we fall in love with complexity, forgetting the perception of simplicity, saying without voice:
    "When I want to whistle, whistle"...
    If energy perception complements and polarizes the expression "alone" involving pairs of ultimate isotropic dual forces, the accuracy of the best equivocation would be the question "What do you gain, when it is actually the same essence?"

The permeability that incorporates the essential of polarities, in the culture of an experience identical with the self, becomes a paraphrase of what the inner culture proclaims, and this is something "a little" different, like other billions of "different niches of thought" in terms of eternal lessons beyond any precise concepts, we must be human first.
    Chemistry is not enough, hurry to love as if it were not tomorrow, it is still free.

If time is a way of life, then we have enough time to experience it and enough space to explore it, the mystic in us always unfolds the map of the celebration of the few human races, so the fraternity as a direction sits at the table with 8 glasses of elements from which water and earth will not be missing. Celebrate the colors of all the cardinal points, give in to the energy within greening heavenly colors.
    Don't say "Goodbye" unless you know "how."

The sun is born in all its beauty in the rays of childhood as an eternal process!
    Look at the sun in the eyes without the action itself, raised in order to transcend this world, your world, over the surface of what you say "I will never give up, even if I hit the surface of the earth, I will rise"...
    The best medicine for the future in full metaphor of wholeness, of completeness, is in fact quite classic and equivalent to stepping firmly and with love to tread with grace, in the space you occupy; indeed, you will never give up, abundance is generative if you take care of it.
    Take your whole life so far and really find your way;
    Take my hand and take my whole life and my way of expression, if you can, you can fall in love with the truth and you can be prepared to be really helpless in the face of the right to be yourself, finally, feel over.

Anca

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th June 2021), ClearWater (17th June 2021), EFO (18th June 2021), Harmony (29th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (17th June 2021), justntime2learn (17th June 2021), O Donna (22nd June 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), Victoria (17th June 2021), Wind (5th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #223
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Planted in the hidden war of the third millennium

On the edge of concerns, we need for each one, a clear mind, if the lack of freedom of thought is promoted in the form of low-cost innovation, through symbolic friendship and a superficial judgment, then the discontinuity and precarious applicability of the culture of the "greater wall" "should be reviewed without any involvement.

This shift in new dimensions of approach to human territory should make this almost tragic period alternate under the neuralgia of events and above the seemingly diplomatic similarity of causes and effects.

"Win-win" propaganda and opportunism are summed up consecutively by processes of failures in a common memory and the presence of the 1-real in full dissolution, everything reveals an insufficient state of attempted siege in human values, rather a skid that costs its source ; very much.

In Romania, 20% of the population votes, and has been vaccinated. The western territory is the largest undeclared spiritual territory, the effects of world news barely reach here.
    I get the impression that "someone" gave some bored guys a bag of "amphetamine promises" and told them to take it to the train station for a fee; the problem is that they were caught.
    What could the "universe" do in a phase like this, other than to take the lowest resources (to maintain efficiency) and use them in the greatest scheme of deception under the impetus: "Give them evil and evil will give them "; because there will be light where the light will tread. So, perhaps, to use some mercenaries in the spiritual construction of a gentler and more loving world would be more paradoxical than the paradox of consciousness. In the end, the criminals will end up singing for love and watering the flowers on the plains of the earth, every morning.

I would certainly have something theatrical in my being, but I am the actor, the director, the author and the spectator, of the whole tragedy that others around may play, that is why I prefer to always be in the spectrum of my neighborhood.
    I have nothing to return to this world, I do not want to give up on it, in the adolescence of my illusion that apparently saves words, my love is contagious, therefore, my silence writes in full recovery.

There is no real human experience, nothing is valid only once, like a syringe in modern times, everything is thrown away after use, including love...
    If the Bible does not use, if the Bible does not have an exemplary content, and the experience is lost in the center of the Song of Songs, there is nothing to choose or understand, from all the words used throughout the world as in a report in a meetings, than aesthetic pleasure.

I feel the author of the tragedy, I recite with the other actors the whole global situation, I am heartbroken with the directors, I applaud and boo with the spectators, I hang myself with the theater administrator, in this inert past century end, in which love, it became so unsaleable. But...still ... I wonder what I would solve, instead, by doing this?
    The tragedy of love is played out in the open, but no one sees that it is played in front of already empty seats.
    Even if we die and no one looks at us, the actors seem to take their roles seriously, perhaps because of the greatest loneliness in human history, we have all forgotten the need to save knowledge through love.

Those who concerted all, began to kill their own heroes, knowing that, in the end, they will all be absolved of absolutely any guilt, especially since, one by one, each generation, in fact, is set. to die a natural death, with the greatest ease that their very lives give them so freely.

We live in times of genetic inquisition, in the autopsy of the greatest unpunished iniquity. Such a shameless time that makes almost and apparent everyone guilty of a lawless lesson.

I kneel for the holy patience I could receive, under the too classic aspect of my love, so obsolete and expressionist, I declare my law unseen, loving openly in the name of all humiliations and in the target of mystery number one.
    Even if there is no regulation for this survival, even if I know that I have no chance, I endure any prohibition by hiding my weapons, and... I will pass the century related to the writing of my life.
    We are all together an human-armI of different flags under the dome of the same city, begging, without actually knowing peace and love.

= your own experience will tell you how much you bet on each illusion; there is nothing to learn, love is not a sumptuous initiation into the ether, it is a huge hearth of ash that still burns at the base of a fire and it hurts pleasantly if we know how to spend it accordingly to life.

Now that the cannons of the century are better prepared to fire at us, than ever, don't stop to think.
    These cannons were born with the world, and since then, they have killed people, mountains, waters and birds, the sky and fish, factories of good ideas, graves and libraries.

There is no more time to think; throw away your names and documents, run to meet each other, hug and kiss, and never let go!

Stay embraced in the passing of such passing bombs, we will succeed in firing all the gunners under the watchful eyes of the armI of the "all", we will grow in prime and eternal glory, the First Sign of Universal Peace.

And we Will defuse the bomb shells, and give us this first and imperishable,
    sign of humanity, as a last official esplanade of what all human races can mean, everywhere.

I am just a man who deserves the luck and bad luck, with the despair of the human condition that when I did not sleep, I wrote and when I did not write, I loved, I am the doctor of my soul under the warm lamp of the dying man who writes here, I have nothing succinct to present, I know nothing more than I am, if it were all a matter of life and death, then love can conquer both.A problem of comprehensive understanding of present innate realities with applicability in the future.

I dedicate this day to the night that is missing in this age, may my prophecy be fulfilled, and yet, once and for all, young people, make love on the most beautiful battle front!

Flowers in. white souls, and white flags in the world!

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2021), ClearWater (3rd July 2021), EFO (29th June 2021), Harmony (29th June 2021), Hym (29th June 2021), justntime2learn (3rd July 2021), O Donna (30th June 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), Victoria (28th June 2021), Wind (29th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #224
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Abaft the wave

May the homeland of the soul of each of us always be able to perfect the clothes of the skin in the element of matter, above the wave, under the confession of adherence to my own imprint, I declare open the source of the soul of each of us in the niche of pluri-laterally developed freedom of spirit in purity of consciousness adopted by each.

If today I would realize my own madness to recognize the unknown, it is because I try to recognize the equivalence of healing and health of the spirit, and largely the deliberate transformation into the possibility of awakening right in the middle of the existential nightmare, just to dedicate the particle of life to transcendence towards a better future.

Apparently, the collective madness reflects an approach towards a suitable time ratio always in a flow of change, the opportunities to transcend are more and more visible, even if we symbolize through ego ambitions a fundamental failure of origin that dwells in us and belongs to us. .
    In the midst of this false system with which people identify, appearances through mistakes and correctness justify the false sense of self-acquisition, a distortion of the original fundamentalism planted in us, and manage to shine an ideology created to be conceptually revered, and many or, most of the time, they get stuck between truth and thought trying to protect their created identity through thought. Nothing new also.
    In the middle of a hot summer, the night is blessed, so philosophies don't matter anymore, anyway

Someone said "the chronology of repeatability becomes irradiate at macro levels, crossing levels of meaning permuted and created on the horizon of receiving information, always wide and handy in different focusing styles. The problem is how can we avoid it without perfecting it?"

The fluidity of the waves of succession should build us premises of inner reality, potentiating through the dynamic logic of the contradictory, the key to essential as an invincible and undoubted radiography consecrated in the inner primary truth, lives in us.

Segments of soul age and paths of endless affluent substrates in full learning and reorganization, indeed create a seemingly too loud noise, but inner peace will always confirm it, we being the signatories of our own inner development.

Under the pressure of time, we subjugate any solution too quickly, creating new problems in the implantation of the solution, it is an endless story of the integration grid in the plans of interpretive extensions in this osmosis of interweaving between the asymmetries of cosmos perfection and worldly (beautiful) chaos symmetries.
    I, for one, cannot subjugate the terms of cosmo-confusion in the impulse of the contact with the soul passions.
    This profound comprehensive deficiency has its gap between the visionary roots of the whole community and the out-of-phase horizon of too particular consciousnesses for such a common time.

I could be a freshly flourishing and invigorating character, I could take on the innovation of becoming exotic and incandescent, and this in a completely abrupt and natural way, it's easy to do when I'm in love with the idea of ​​giving, but I've done it so many times, and it didn't help. It seems so late. It seems inevitable to find a way.

Of all mankind, "people" are the most difficult to conquer, especially by creating integrity and uninterrupted love (both are scary no matter how interconnected they are all), an extraordinary force, in which comfortable, so many times, I and I knelt with love and pain.

So I and 4 and 1 to me and her, prefer to be outside the paradigmatic chain, having the misfortune to be able to launch the torpedo of truth into the filament of the sensibility of the world, I am content with what I do not have, to be able to offer in the grace of soul deviation through worldly creation.
    But it's so damn painful.
    I would ask the Heavenly Hymn, again, only if I could...

It is a burden to burn in the interdependent cosmological corpus, and that is why, apparently, I find myself somewhere between poetry, science, philosophy, somewhere outside the ether, with the ether included, writing about something so intelligible, and almost derisory in its importance, just because intimacy is critical, in an unusual complex imprinted in the veracity of the model it represents. But,

Thank you, but for the simplicity of soul of the brilliant complexity of those who read here!

Writing in pencil in this world, it is normal that the effect does not compete with the interpenetration of the revelation, it is as if you peel a fruit and in the middle of it, simultaneously writes, by itself, a whole essay of metaphor in the metaphysics of the act. So if in general people say what they think, few say what they feel, in a grounded earthly concordance that can never save the subtlety of the truth. Just almost and maybe..never.

In this confusion and under the mirror of hiding the truth, we dive, diving with ourselves and others, always taking over the paradigmatic spring as food, in specific infusions of growing ego appetites, which do us no honor at the level of ...humanity.

We live in the center of a diffusion and infusion device, and like any device, we try to adapt it to the cooperation of the existence spears, in order to ease our transcendence, in fact, too apparent.

This thread is an outline assimilation outside of any paradigmatic scheme, this thread is a manifesto, with a decisive role outside the poly-valence expectation, but this mood...is already felt everywhere, only that not everyone can define it outside the individual particularity.

Individualism does not have to have a catalog of reactions (although sometimes beautiful, it is), it is only one in pure truth of dissolution through the influx of teachings.

The soul platform from which my writing comes, has no wavelength, cannot be translated, cannot be copied, cannot be understood, cannot be adopted, cannot be interpreted, cannot be studied, cannot be spotted, is only the transmission of a manifesto of life, handing over the baton of love further, and always further, and I, I have no importance in this, I do not even exist, unless the tears of joy and sadness were so real.

There are no study criteria to define the complexity and revolution of the center dynamics from which I transcribe, but of course the human condition is not set to admit this. We are all born from a study, we continue to study, and we die from the cause of a recent study. A living insomnia, in the sleep of the most important segment of awakening of all the awakenings of all close lives.
    My tribute is too independent, in this respect the cosmic loneliness returns only to my level of being transcribed in what I can call "a woman".

The connotation and the context are different, the activation of the soul in these circumstances of existence, deviates the life from the natural course of the adoption of the belonging soul.

My vision may goes beyond classical logic, but my freedom, if it could be detected, can crystallize an eon of love in the fuel of renegade and constant distribution in the influx of intra-crossing ... and the atom can be detected with the atom in full ...it-xistence.
    In all facets of this century, parallelism has unmistakably the most viable narrative transcendence for the phenomenology of perception in which my only burden so hard to understand is the seal of unity, a stamp we all have in hand since birth.

So, full of life, in the waves of white mist, abdicating in a premature theme for this present...
    I meet the text written above, in another era where the style sequence will correspond...
    Until then, stay above the wave and between its layers (no punctuation)
    Excommunicating the essence, in the full duty of a man's age in this world, with one last call: If the stars disappear and the atmosphere shakes, don't forget to kiss Mother Earth with your feet, at every step you take from now on.
    Save the step.Walk the water.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2021), ClearWater (3rd July 2021), EFO (3rd July 2021), Harmony (3rd July 2021), Hym (2nd July 2021), justntime2learn (3rd July 2021), O Donna (12th July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), Victoria (6th July 2021), Wind (4th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #225
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Horigini
    A practice completely devoid of techniques. To be yourself from the eternal So self, from four horizons of infinity 1 disproportionate to the vacuum non, still, here and there, just soul to the bone.
    If I was born on my birthday, then I'm glad you're reading what I'm writing and thank really you.Feeling in the glory of sharing about nothing special, but so necessary that you can choose absolutely no- any-thing to believe, because: "i" am passing through the prism of an eroded keyboard, breathing a warm air of a summer rain, in the middle of a night of war and peace under the alien allure of the most bizarre abstract feeling in its total absence, in full fall, I just deserve myself, writing...
    It's my time to say welcome to my heart. .and good to find you in your space.
    I don't know where my path leads, but I walk better when my handwriting holds my hand, so if you want to walk with me, thank you.Again.

Under the not at all random magnifying glass of the discipline of harmony, I am fascinated by the cognitive unfolding synthesis on the essence of the events around the world.
    If the evil already done in the world under the magnifying glass of a hidden conflict was sold as a triple fantasy, then, with all the sacrifices, the evil will actually pay for what it does, in fact the entry of the good into the world and its self-destruction will be the reference currency. wide consumption, for something already established.
    In other words, if those who plan evil fall from the lake into the well, maybe it's time to learn to swim for the first time, and to drink from the water of purity in their path, without drowning in duality.
    If i was born out of a habit in the quintessence of borrowing time, then Living means something, the rest is nothing.
    I can't live in a world falsely created in the projection of a menu with numbered options, I don't need a worldly device if it doesn't fulfill my vision in my spirit, the one that belongs to me. If I have not "pressed" any option, it does not mean that I do not have control of my own division of truth.
    As an exercise in a story-image only, Humanity started from the number one unit and before humanity gave birth to matter in the universe, Sacred Unity received a human face as a woman, and her beauty raised the rank of unity to the perfection of symbol in the conquest of space and time... Intuition mixes inspiration and revolves it around creation, a rather intimate spiritual alternative for making uncommon statements.
    Like the previous one. But the exercise helped ... why not practice imagination creatively? If I need to design, why not make an ecstatic leap over any vertical logic? Contradictory complementary fascinates me in the propulsion of energies, apart from any genius, I enjoy the lullaby of the dynamic balance of the diametrically interpretive antimony state in the doubled alienation surmounted and originated in coincidentally split fusion, a kind of equation of identity out of "the paradox" to...dogmatic. In short, just a pleasant feeling of understanding things.

But in my romance of being human, I am a monstrum per excessum in the sublime that I try to overcome by fulfilling it beautiful, of the human condition in, I live sublimating an eccentric revolutionary but more loving simply conduct, with the risk of exposing myself to knowing that I can't always make myself understood.
    There is nothing complex when the ecstasy of escaping the whole center from the origin of the circle, becomes a kind of >ideational intellect>, apparently emotional, without any level of complexity if the transgression together with the prefix of time, is called tributary. Imagination can truly be a fuel, without any excitement, a kind of flight over clouds in other galaxies, without hands and of course, without wings.
    Change besieges my being and shakes my hitherto known foundations. Nothing is the same when everything is similar, I have no lack of confusion in this spectrum of clarity, I am alive and everything is important when I can not postpone anything at all, even if few understand, honestly, it's ok.
    If the plasticity of my mind is casual, it is precisely because I have felt with my heart and I feel even now, how difficult it is to be truly human. My writing is a small chaotic delirium of a reason that can be perfected in the paradigmatic chain and irresponsible in the interconnected belief of the second game, in the passion of structural cosmic resizing.
    Without any drama, I live in full change from the confessions of a child, with an ardent sincerity, alive, undisguised, so in this period I am more struck than ever, passion and reason be=come to warn each other of the spiritual danger transcending the stigma of what I and..I call it "the consumption of genuinely gifted coordinates and patterns in this essence of the perfect form of lyrical transposition, the beauty and pain of being human."
    If you're reading this, I wrote it for you, but I know you can't feel it for me. Stay strong, wherever you are, the world circus will end and it will be terribly painful even for those who created it. We will all love in the end, embracing the truth is always painful.

Renewal of any act, reproduces itself, the self, a counterfactual matter in accordance with the original test, the mold is eternal, the industrialization of the self in matter of spirit is a process and a vital lesson of functions in full and perpetual reorganization.In fact, optional.
    Remember, nothing I write is true unless it happens.
    Every time, around people, I renew myself, and I always speak with the slightest doubt about the characteristic and symbolism of the behavior already known and archived in the secret storage space and the rate of manifestation at an intuitively generic frequency rate.

A return to what we call the matrix of simple and natural things, diverts me from any beginning of the plan, as if before I find the beginning I will have to find the end first.
    As if I were an identical replica for me in this disappointment and joy at the same time, trying to learn to be=live, living without un-learning, ending in the refuge of a deep lyricism, always finding the same commotion at the edge of paradise and the abyss Off simultaneously.

Between beauty and the beast, the unpublished realm of truth is fully born, through the fate of a silence but under the sign of the dowry of a higher consciousness, nothing resembles the humanity in it.It's just that we're human everywhere...

Why, or why not, to seek to raise a consciousness, in an entropic dissolution of this world, a deliberate relativity emergence and so visible that it becomes always under the haste of the complementary of effects and causes, let's (not) forget, that we... we already have a rather supreme consciousness through the portal whose light we have come here. I know it's boring and searching has its fun, but why so much effort, and why not...

Unleashed in a kind of secret frenzy of the transfiguration of life carefully aimed at me, I feel struck with intense and deep compassion by communion with an immemorial time, a time almost instantly always around the (my Mion) truth.
    It is a pity that you and I cannot form a community, as it was destined in the primary and original promise of the sensitivity of paradoxical vitalism.
    In the genesis of this already metaphor of survival in this world, in which the existentialist source tends to aspire to creative "commodernism" in the test of a culture of vision in which tension and harmony learn to coexist, I, a simple man, serve transfigured, as and all the others, a section called hope in the fullness of a dedication to an ever better future, in proportion to the corresponding origin that reveals us here as beings in full act.

From the background of essences, with the opening of the soul through a small pore of the universe, always dedicating, recognizing everything about our inherited dysfunction in the spectrum of soul replenishment in this symmetrical chaos of life, always concentric and concave outside the truth, from the axis of this time , always, I, an unknown name, a being lost in the vastness of lack of and full love, holding the face of childhood in my hand, I will try to make the light as long as my soul will carry me.

Under the influence of a cup of light and two time cubes, always one step back and looking ahead,

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2021), ClearWater (7th July 2021), EFO (4th July 2021), Harmony (6th July 2021), justntime2learn (4th July 2021), O Donna (12th July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), Victoria (6th July 2021), Wind (22nd September 2021)

11. Link to Post #226
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

ASK on the way to the center, AD
    The verdict of a world at the beginning saves my recurrence of being free, at least to intertwine shades of thoughts and words, I am born with the signature of vibration packaging in full swing.

The greatest freedom now counts my time spent with you, millions of grains of sand sink my ascent into the infinity of the farthest hourglass.
    Saved by the imprint, however, it becomes a habit to be protected by the cosmos-science of being only human.

I am extinguished in the ocean of the spirit, by the most dazzling lightning, following diligently but without wanting the career of being human, a chandelier above the worlds in full collision, be-ing under the temptation of the fiercest light switch that postpones the moment of tomorrow today, with every step, with every hour.

High suction has no breathable air, the secret-in seismic revenge tries the history of nature in unknown ways, but when we look at ourselves from the stars, with alien blue circles eyes we also can not see the excess and thirst and storm of being human.

The truth in the impulses of traveling in vain, gives us the greatest secret in this world, where it can only be cataloged to step on empty air bubbles, and in the fall, a road opens to the supreme access in the key to step outside the cardboard world.

I am thirsty beyond being able to utter an answer, beyond the sky, if I drank my gaze, without a voice, I would be intoxicated by the unspoken words, my feet walk like bridge pillars at the soles where the river has dried, this...makes me to kiss the ground in search of a drop of water, under the provocation of thundering clouds, the rain is actually waiting for me to rain.

I follow a procession of a world hidden in too visible truths in the priceless sand of scattered thoughts, I set fire to this mind and turn on the light to deserve water, in this great wilderness I stone-shake my left hand with my right hand, I want nothing but more than I can say is not what i want.

The whole planet is in one eye makeup very and maybe too strident in the colors of irrational double reason, the punishment for me is nominal for everything I did not do wrong, indeed, I pay.
    Even the fall of my age is a pleasant torture dressed in the icing of a new cake.
    Pain is sold for free in all the price increases lies from one hour to another of ...
    if you want to blame someone for this, I always said that the best curse is to wish everyone their freedom.

The ashes on the wings are born in human bones, the pain of this era is too modern for the appearance of a beginning at the edge of the abyss, the burning in the mourning cry of pride, and where absolutely no one helps with anything, and mistakes that are in fact collective, punishments are as see, nominal, but nothing is to see, i am still "thinking" .

The night that I write it, and my awakening, is irresponsible, it deceives me in the warm twilight of a pleasant summer breeze, it saves me from all the senses, it throws me into beds of crystal clear waters, until, someday, I will fall completely...

The concrete is dimension-ed physically, not metaphysically, we have the power to know everything overnight, we can snap our fingers in a wake-up warning, but we chose the homeland of sleep in the grace of each morning under the reflection of some exercises written in the circumcision of the stars and thrown under the maneuvers of death in programs.

Nothing can protect us from this night, everything is indecipherable and boring, just like this writing, but we have long forgotten the laws and without any remorse we fall into the cradle song from the law in the sweet motion of impetuous sleep to sleeping the very sleep.

If in the morning you look at the watch on your hand, then everything you dreamed of will be lost, everything is false, tic tac, everything is measured in sick quantities; please, if you can, do not make promises that you will conquer the day, the day will refuse the determination and the night like a boomerang will always return to festive functions and dysfunctions, a humble night, a single promise, a single life, a sea of ​​beautiful true love madness, an empty glass that , with a trembling of the knees, we will take it to the mouth, and...
    We will drink from the void as long as our breath will hold us, we will celebrate, the death fate of controlled morality on the verge of all the arteries that have been given to us, the blood will speak in a demurring voice...we will be illegitimate children of the dynasty of Love, we will bear the seal of the united continents, many will die because of their own oppression, the meekest will weep for the most ruthless ... our mourning stars will fall one by one, the prudence of the accusations of crime will be extinguished in the living flame of life that actually embodies death in the full love of the existential structure down to the smallest pore ... we are the only earthlings on planet Earth, even if that were true, ...maybe it's never too late to never say never.We are truly mortal.

Do a whim to stop blowing in the candlelight, stop delighting with fire guitars for barren purple angels, they only exist in dwarf story books, stop treading the earth of the sphere that will keep you free, with tank tracks tied of shoes...to let or not to let the war accuse itself of its own crime, it is not important, we can have dinner tonight near it, a dinner for two is not enough in a world of duality, the self is only an appearance, if we want to have him invited to dinner, the self can become an extravagance if we do not leave the whole truth on the table.Even the most fantastic crickets sing the ode to life, I don't need a harp to listen to the silence and enjoy the spiritual food.

No more accompanying in continuous refrains the false odes of the maneuver wars are too hidden for we to really know how to sing the song, in the intonation of this discordant reality of play-back, people have forgotten what a four-leaf clover actually looks like, one good luck smiles at them at every step, good choices rain from the sky in a flooding abundance, what remains to be done is not to mow the lawn and let the grass grow free and flourishing.

But how could I not love you, my age of tenderness and pain?
    I live, without law, like a happy guinea pig without a target, when planes fall from the sky and governments cut off their heads, when nomads cry under the whip of a modern altar, when everything is flooded with a century of frustration, rotten freedom is locked in paper silos in the dark submarine- aerial-underground, with black guard, the uniform of the guard is worn with bomb accessories on a cat walk of ruthlessness, calling this offensively and without knowledge "the altar of the great new knowledge in the new rebirth?" When everything is too new, the old forgotten will accompany us to clinics where we will have to treat the lack of compassion.

If I, a few kilograms of mortal matter, place myself on guard and on duty to guard a mortal world, my hands will never be able to bring the city where the fir trees have decorative bulbs, my spirit between the power of technique and art yields too easily, we are all so happy in laughter and weeping in so many billions of ways, from poverty to wealth the world stretches into the element of communication and one similar heart, moved from one to another...

Between the pyramids and the Great Wall, cathedrals like prisons bring the faith of horror when in complete silence the longing for freedom actually fades, the land we lose is scattered through the sieve of cynicism regulated to the rank of false freedom.
    We all misunderstood everything too much to know why five, and not to miss why not 12?
    Only people know how to count like people, otherwise nothing matters...

Routine now constrains us to the kidneys, we now all have the same diseases, the mud lying in a star in us, too bright, leaps today into the paradox of consciousness; even though we are in a crowd through the work of our hands, history leaps into the age of a dungeon guarded by mummies, and if we have a syncope in common destinies, it is because some of us still believe in the humble work of carrying on our shoulders, the world as she is...

I will never wear the farewell uniform, in all barbarism and dogma, glory is my time to understand the truth, if I were to break out to say what I can't say it would be enough to break a piece of the mirror of our time, but the contrast, it is not an oasis, there is no need for frantic applause in the last heaven, there is no veneration beyond the sparks of pure love.

Good to silence, loyal to hatred, under the indigo of equality, poison seeps into everything, we all pay with gray Lead coins, the spark of a school we don't need, decadence is confused with unburdening, the breath is a wandering that apparently it doesn't raise us to the stars anymore
    we plow with our own comfort, the gala of the most beautiful planet, domesticating goods to which existence lurks and... life, impudently ignores them.

Mercy and power is to wash the earth with tears, to love tragedy with great passion of sacrifice is a lump of time, which we entrust to other realms.
    Death in the form of a pharmacy dominates like a sedative, venom like a steam floats to relieve false symptoms , floats everywhere, candor is sold only by merchants, and the most sincere are removed in the temporary files...of a curse to go against the wave, and to step up water codes for survival.When the world is based on contrasts, the nightmare will heat up and scream until we wake up, in the midst of the heaviest obstacles, sustainability covers the story of authenticity that makes us peasants who love the richness of nature, in the posthumous burden of the most deceptive inequality.

-if heaven was built on the foundation of hell, what is bad and what is good, it doesn't matter when it "doesn't matter", it doesn't matter any-more. We can't split the water in two, it's a waste of time and maybe an exaggeration to step on the water, why can't we fly instead?

Enough with the wars, we no longer need crutches to travel this world, I drink like a baby from the bosom of nature, I am no longer invalid like a caterpillar freezing under the winter sky, I am whole with the fir tree in me as a weapon.
    I gather wheat from the east and drink water from the north, in the "compassless" story of the most ripe fruit...field.
    The story of the forest in me, gathers the counter-selection of the host demons, peace is my tiger that I tame.
    The "ato-mist scientist" awarded for suicide with his laughter as a maid as the most chic decoration until now, will count my gray hairs, and will pick up the wounds on my heart, which he left me in his "conquest to clean".
    I will never collaborate with those who steal from the world the love of mother and destroy ant houses, and even though I grew old too early, even the world was left completely alone in this world, forgetting in a picture frame, in the fuel of the heart, what is like to be awake.

The same life and the same death, the same beings forbidden for themselves, in the absurdly beautiful monotony, getting rid of amnesia, we are born on the same side of the same dream, we manage to always pass the first template, and we gracefully forget even the fact that we forgotten. To whom do we owe this supreme beautiful defect? Because sometimes the source seems too similar to the cordiality of completely almost or sure deluding ourselves.
    Dividing technocracy in two, contrary to the expectations of a falling empire, we, the blind, will find our way. Always.

All are erased, everything passes and what is the wave like, like the wave is passing in means for such a clear template and such a light test, still...
    the human germ is the best host, no matter what Nero has to say

Instead of Anca, using dedication
    May the tireless efforts of those who keep the language of love alive in the world be rewarded in an uplifting result.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Ankle Biter (6th July 2021), Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), ClearWater (7th July 2021), EFO (6th July 2021), Harmony (6th July 2021), justntime2learn (9th July 2021), O Donna (12th July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), Victoria (6th July 2021), Wind (25th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #227
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

At the border of Solace,

The most painful thing about this worldly barrier is to let our fellow human beings go through it alone.Death for the man of the fourteenth century was a supreme social occasion, a ritual in which the dying played a central conscious role, expressing his last wishes and thoughts in the company of family, priest and even strangers. It is also the reason, maybe, why the solitary agony of the plague victims once became a painful deviation from the norm ...

I heard on the "radio" about the contraction of change, and I imagined a quasi-stellar escape, and the explosion of red luminescent accreditation, writes from distant frontiers in the structure of an attempt; how could this be seen in the shadow of two words, or in the ego filter transposed by light into a world in which ... we just live. I could just be a fixture on a lotus, and without denying it, I could see the difference ... you know ... "Hello my baby, hello my darling" ... only certain conditions can create creation, moments are lost in the flow huge right now as I write.

We have. The spiritual interface of 17 solutions to the same equation and 72 guides for an infinite number of paths.
    And then, where is the application of suffering in all these interdimensionalities?

If we somehow experience the magnitude of a procession of change in equinoxes of degrees interchangeable in infinite options, then we should have an innate predisposition to persevere at the edge of every horizon.
    But with all the perseverance to feel and observe the probabilities, it seems impossible.
    How could we include all in many phrases of verbs, something which takes place so spontaneously, so simultaneously and especially so perpetually.
    The sum of all those golden threads of success in soul-leveling is as great as a snowflake.
    So perennial time whispers from the source of immortal depth, every ray of sunshine that landed in front of you, reflected the position of the universe in relation to your center ... did you manage to catch it in time?

If you fed the earth with tears with every drop of rain, then you will know that you have never been given to suffer more than you have already been set as a limit.
    If every "I love you" for any living being were so sincere in the depths of matter that the spirit would dissolve into continuity, perpetuity, and essence, the universe would function less noisily.

If we place the crown of life on our heads by the right to exist, the clear and unique reason being "Just because it happens" then the illusions disappear melted into "Live only because you exist". Never forget "Harmony forgives any beginning" because if this were just the beginning then we should no longer seek harmony with harmony itself, when it already exists.
    If we have the impression that finding non-existence in this world brings us above concepts and constraints, we will be historically wrong.
    If we take history and the present to the rank of concepts and constraints, we will collapse.

If we want to deprive ourselves of this world, the illusion will be greater than what we think we have found.
    The human in the absence of humanity and humanity in the absence of the 275 grams in the energy field of a few kilograms of matter, can not be conjugated so easily.
    We, humanity, are the senate, but the disputes are so individual that no one cares. And not even the frequency of a thousand documents and a signature can save us. How leaders we could be in such a ruled world; how much can we lead under the license of the power to give up everything in favor of love?

Every expiration is life, every inspiration is already paramount, if each of us were the whole of heaven then our sight would no longer know what to let be seen. And no one knows who makes the azure to become a perceived blue himself; or why it is a clear sky when in the absence of the mind the horizon is full of color...
    Who cares why the sunrise is always on the horizon, while the heart forges keys of size that cross creation beyond the instrument.
    Why should I experience what I manifest or vice versa? How is vitality measured in this? if we are perfect creators planted in a world without interpretation, then what is the point of the exercise?
    Strangely, the only feeling I have left in this world is love, that's why I am crushed under the feet of all the senses of what is left to be seen, of what is left to be tasted, of what is left ...to be felt.

To be or not to be is no longer a problem. The chessboard is an illusion, the permutations exist, but this is not relevant either. why would I waste my time, if instead it weren't something so consistent that it doesn't even deserve to be mentioned?

I am not what I love, unless my own love is loved by itself, but to sustain such a vacuum, makes me put my glass to my mouth, because I am thirsty. But it's my thirst, so the problem belongs to me, that's what I learned from all the people I believed in.

These are just chronicles, they are annotated, but the essence burns in me and transcends no matter what I write about, the moments are always different.

I do not need a consciousness injected into the parameters outside my core, the vacuum will not allow me, I am not separated from what identifies me, but I do not identify with what separates me. A simple "please" could work miracles, I would not be interested in conjectural differences, I would not allow myself to interpret what I am aware of I can not completely observe.But i am human also.

If everything in its entirety were to support light, sound, being, then nothingness certainly embraces us with so much care and subtlety in sliding filters that, in order to become, becoming ourselves would take us through the whole infinite surfaces and back, as much as the "feet" will carry us, the flight belongs to us but not in our absence.

Working as if I were living the effect of existence is like living in the reward of a permanent existence, but many are afraid of my love.
    I am quite strange in a logical world, and vice versa, for the most banal presence I show, this actually gesturing the whole "I"; but what is my fault in all this, except that I ask this?

If the days turn into weeks and the weeks turn into years and years into a perennial existence above all questions, and if in fact, no matter how much I speak, my silence is inescapably silent, then how much my heart should weigh to take me home?
    These are not really the questions I would like answered.

-paradoxically, human qualities are not to be heard or seen or felt, the essence is a common handicap that we are given to promote.

And if we share it, this is not necessarily a solution or a dilemma.

I don't need focus to identify myself with as many senses and fingers, I don't need a testimony to expose to me what is already:
    "Look, this is your self and the other is the spiritual self" and what should I do with them? Why I would need them, even established as an assumption, the content is abundantly lacking...
    Always.

What could I decode in the line of neurons cemented by the passage of time? How many molecular reception signals could I find in the millisecond spectrum of life, if the volume is already established and predetermined?
    How many gases should I inhale and how many chemicals should I swallow in order to occupy the field?
    Because if love is beyond the senses, and difficult to understand from frighteningly huge perspectives for human nature, I have nothing left to do but admit: "I shouldn't have been alive", precisely because the perfect sense is lost in each of us, right now as we read.
    It is difficult to digest anything that is unknown, that is why we make faces at the food served; the lucky peas have lost their well-deserved effect in the conceptual condition of green. What a convenience.

It is easy to refuse, and hard to accept, especially when the acceptance itself comes from our initial refusal.
    Denial has become a profession, carelessness a second nature; but we are all great, that we still have some senses left.
    A quasar of agreements can erase everything we thought we knew, so far, and we're still talking about, what? Our contribution is already inherent, but we give ourselves the pride of seafaring in irrelevant sensations for the entire force mass.
    If my message has passed away, then I am out of the maze, but I will never stop advancing in this Attractor even if the fierce nature of life haunts us all in a post-epidemic pandemic history.

Contemplating mortality,
    Anca

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th July 2021), ClearWater (7th July 2021), EFO (13th July 2021), justntime2learn (9th July 2021), O Donna (12th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #228
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The 102nd millennial human

para=note::

May today, the fear of familiarity throw us into the most relaxed unknown!
    The secret of happiness? Just add water.
    B.Y.O. ... at this! Add 5 matching keywords to this thread and 5 cents for a better future!
    Good luck! Unless tomorrow is for both of us.

If U, 92 and I, are in love in valence 6, what would be left but for the splashes of the soul to clothe the chains of lilies in the most chained burden of carrying also this awakening to completion?
    My itinerary to you is dressed in blue sky and water from the gaze of the earth flooded with green, I will count the first thousand particles, in which points of genesis will show us the way in sparks, always near an explosion.

If my prediction were wrong, then not my devotion in a good spirit.
    If any myth has so far been scientifically seasoned, I could say that Oscillations in deep dreams, will climb the highest uranium stones, in atmospheres of white settlement.
    Oceans of pearly texture will flood our souls and we will program the action of an art to meet us.

The conjunction of a single hug will show the contemplation of the de facto equation.

If we were disciples of celestial transit, any kind of exploration would have to go beyond the paradigm, and any simple statement would have to express the whole complexity of the ability to relate.
    I cannot master above love, I do not understand the purpose through evolution, I do not look for meditative attitudes, I am not impossible to find a key for any meaning, I only digest symbols of contemplation of the ever-changing map at certain moments of time.

The content in the whole formative alchemy of life is not for very inappropriate limits; there is no need for training for perfection and we do not have to train perfection when we have found it.

Detachment. It's easy to write. The qualities of spiritual maturity come only from the intimacy of revealing them at the level of human discernment and love together.
    The expanded capacity to love, amplifies the deep potentials of planetary transits, which is why this struggle to forbid the simplicity of love.
    A series of real examples exemplify how love can materialize only through suffering, a configuration, as if, planetary set for radio transmission only amplifies the possibility, sensation or at most progression, but human features adopt it as a form of study or advantage.
    The completeness of a life sifts the mysteries of consciousness and the appreciation of the mystery becomes a divine disciplinary perfection.The question is why is this needed, if we have all the information in us?

When an ego becomes cyclical by blaming other egos, what is the importance of knowing the spirit within a radius of a galaxy that offers an age?
    The training to focus fullness in the spiritual capacity to discern courage with the heart and not with the mind, does not expand our consciousness through practice but through the accumulation of experience.
    Spiritual efficiency can become a challenge in any transit of love discernment, we manage to forget the very common development of common understanding, too hasty, pessimistic or even in too optimistic analysis, it is not easy, it is not enough, it does not determine anything, and the possibilities are only teachings, they are never...ever truths.

Any judged judgment is different and planetary contacts are lost anyway in relative force, stronger than any transit; so if everything is ephemeral, then our offspring may learn the primordial moments in a timely and different way without our poor hu-interpretations.
    There is a huge difference when love simply comes from the center of the heart and in about to when we have to invent the treadmill to bring it forced.
    Our realistic reason for presentation or even interpretation is disastrous compared to the effect, practically, when we want to explain something we become by unknown definitions our own opponents'...
    And if the square of forces is played at night, and we are not motorized in real or relative anticipations, there is no sense that governs between the dynamics and mobility of any transport of particles through this life flow...

How can you explain a design by its very absence?Where have you been all this time?
    It is difficult in a completely changing world to describe metaphysical truth with the help of physical truth because we are considered behaviorally inappropriate and fundamentally wrong. The sad thing is that lunatics are approached in a way that is too inappropriate to find out the basics in time.
    People do not have patience, and of course, they have limited time, and especially they do not have in their pocket methods, elements, questions and starting points from where to start something ... that is why the study filters them through the ego as an individual profession in targets of testimonies lost in "concretism and the curse of helplessness to reach knowledge"

My question is, "How could you lose me in all these millennia if I was right here in your space?"
    I breathed like hell your air, I always woke up in the sky of your code, I never left your shores:
    How can you say, "I'll be back to you one day" when the day where always been on your playground named "Tell me everything will be fine, even if the world changes" I'll always have 39 seconds to reach the air on fire!
    Divine study teaches us modesty, as well as confidence in the inscrutable intelligence of div-ine love. Transit is our home, progress has always been our horizon too closed to be included. I was the only one for too many years in which the observation established a home for me where I invited everyone to the party. My frightening natal romance took all expectations out of the human spectrum; I was so active that my only connection to the material possession of an energy field was always the loss of something that served as a symbolic spiritual purpose.

If I always had an invisible mentor, and if it was always the crisis that guided me, now I am tired of always setting fire to endings in new beginnings.
    If I dared to want the light of bright calm without emotions, I would inevitably imprint a perfect 10 spot to the dice, I would not need to learn by confrontation, people's study isolates me in the core of reflection, some can not exceed the volume of alchemy and persistence current of existence.I am ok with everything.

If I am a different person, it does not mean that we have to turn the sky from Eden, to find our ancestors, if we can build a thousand like us, it means that the spectrum of the heart never changes, how important the details are, if lucidity has a nature of its own moment of reaction?
    Is it possible "youth without old age and life without death" in all this laboratory of ephemeral existence?

The leaps will be more and more obvious for human zom-deification space, exponentially, life expectancy will not be able to increase artificially, we do not need a migration to be able to age a continent of measures.
    Maybe eternity can't actually be contracted by an insurance, maybe later, after we have tried them all, the instinct of immortality will come naturally, and we from our ivory tower of the society we have adapted all to the real level of loving normal people, we will descend to the level of ordinary immortality; where availability treats the thirst for rest through the impenetrable luck of ordinary mortals; exactly those 102nd millennials you're looking for in a molecule, with their imprint in the very quintessence of your marrow...if you study this, don't.
    If you bombard such an element easily with an accelerator, you will not shorten the journey to the richest atomic waterfall.True nature cannot be established by force unless we ever recognize its origin, but for the time being we are only provincials at risk of the most wonderful chaos...

We will not be able to humanly count the consequences, and it will be difficult to explore them from too much burned carbon stocks.

Just out of rules,
    A.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2021), ClearWater (13th July 2021), EFO (10th July 2021), Harmony (22nd July 2021), justntime2learn (9th July 2021), O Donna (12th July 2021), Victoria (13th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #229
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Unearthed errors.
    Everything is free and Nothingness still cost.

The trick of light in the sanctuary of the passion of crime of the timeline, it takes us from the resolution of too bright pixels on the wallpaper of an increasingly gloomy world, to pass with the light, beyond.

If even light needs time, then time will save all the light tricks.I don't think it's possible to measure light with a gun full of water, Light is turned on in the universe before we can define it.
    The calculation cannot be quantified.
    I'm just a beam close enough to be imperceptibly important in the absence of reaction.
    To descend into the deepest hell with the brightness of light in our hand, does not illuminate the path through the filter of the shadow, we cannot frame this in the foundation of a simple triangular stone, the pyramidal gesture is a pleasant scheme of full illusion.

Whoever sows the wind, just reaps the storm.

If I didn't know anything, I wouldn't love anything, and as I know something, love was sown in me through everything I can comprehend with my eyes in Everything.
    We live in a world where everyone wants to be loved, hugged and understood, but when the apples ripen does not mean that we know everything, but everything not before us, before we want our love by offering it first of all to us, unconditionally, we must breathe love with all shades of perfume and love by the design of it.

The ability to love does not start from luck or for a reason, strange but true, it has always been sown in our hearts; so if we come to believe that we should strive hard to love someone for a reason, we are mistaken for our own traits imprinted in the soul of the entrance. In an even greater cycle of doubt, the cyclic of the mill wheel rotates, and the water will always flow, we will always return to the seed, no matter how much we want to enjoy the fruit.

If we are to declare an uni-nominal conclusion open to the result inscribed in all the suffering of human, we will still not be able to test the temptation between lie and truth, we will not be able to reconcile wisdom with stupidity, we will not be able to separate good and evil, justice and obligation;
    If the word is alive and works, then the message of the hour of the senses in the judgment of the heart, will separate the soul and the spirit, matter and marrow, in the body of beginning and end, of the work beyond the gift, where love is more than itself called, outside any criteria: "love"

And knowledge will increase only through the love with which we can feel it, time, as time, he sees through it and feels through us, but time alone... as non-existent "there", will understand before the prophecy, many will read, few will seal the analogy that springs from the known universe called in the manner of "how" it makes a difference when good will involves devotion through selflessness.Many will crowd to cross a new p_Age...which does not belong as a choice of mankind.
    The best advice is not the one that is pronounced, but the ones that are silent in its own brightness...

Comments are closed, objectivity is open, even if neither of them matters. The flow lends, but does not forgive.
    If I look at you now, as you read, then I am certainly not the one writing this now. Please ... learn the acuity of attention necessary so much for the energy of these so hard times! Saving light does not mean saving energy.
    I don't know how to give advice, I can barely advise myself on issues that are strictly related to choices in life, my thoughts don't matter, my feelings don't matter, mine is the joy that I know this very well.
    The only suffering is this joy of observing it.

I am just a character full of worldly matter, and if the establishment of the human space in which I am, is subjugated and conjugated implicitly, IT HAS to do with the fact that my space emits.
    If you like the sound of your reading, then understand your own lyrics of the song and do not hesitate to sing it to the whole spectrum of the world, and not only, that you occupy massively!

You don't read this timeline for me, and it doesn't make my task any easier, knowing that you read here, it doesn't make my task any easier also knowing that you understood something in you way, everything becomes more and more difficult with each reading of yours, you add another heavy iron weight in the arms of my unearthed debt! It's not easy for me at all.

I kill every day in me all the compartments of inefficient particles, they are so few that it will take a completely indefinite period to be able to complete this at the level of the amplitude that I have in measures.
    I don't need logic to collapse knowing before it happens, why; I don't need dreams to borrow my future from log- past; light tricks are not tools. The veracity of an instrument I have in my hand does not give him the consent that it really exists, in this case, the utility does not necessarily have to be compliant.
    And yet love.
    If you think you're alone on earth watching over this, you're wrong. If you think we're a team, we're not, because there's no need.
    The universal time zone in overcoming the effects of change is folded on too technical data, and I am too small to be able to borrow the efficiency of the idea of at least an itinerary to travel in our own freedom.
    The shortest way is to do it, so if you are a doer, don't forget that I know how hard it is for you to be.

Take a sample of earthy soil and taste his protein, use light to predict the infinite lifespan of the cell in its particularity; create methods to allow science to approach by love, your spiritual interior, make them learn how science can fantasize in the concreteness of absolutism extrapolated from the unknown to everything we already not know to know knowing.

Don't hesitate, don't inhibit yourself. Live in coexistence with your own self always with the luggage made and in perpetual transmutation, always further.
    Gather all the parts of the sky, sum up all the pains until the dissolution, keep walking but explode at every step, be calm, but overflow with meteors, break the line but overcome it with it!

The place where the light comes from is may be the fairyland of humanity, and because we do not know how to put on the threads of light, we step on the crime scene of the homicide of guilt of the whole idea of humanity, without knowing what is happening.
    It's not sad, it's just the luxury of seeing and denying in full vehemence and lamentation of failure, the whole set...

We cannot set fire to the food of wheat fields alone. we can't poison our water fountains on our own, and then wonder where our house is?
    The show will end with the naked eye, and the curtain of time will cover it by default in a new beginning.
    The ends are easy, the beginnings are even more painful.

Any investigation implicitly makes the message disappear at the most appropriate occasion for retrieval; loyalty is only a remark to the mad genius of earthly spiritual subordination; you can't put a penny in the place where the much desired peace is paid for at too high of a cost.

If I grow in the apparent exponential of exposure, it does not mean that we will be able to comprehend what I declare by signature; there is no body in the testimony of light.
    We tread light on the light giving life around us without knowing it.
    The viewer over the atmosphere, gives birth to give birth to wonder again, the change of source is an uncontrollable and unstoppable cyclone of matter; the abiogenesis of every fire is the echo and power that lies within us of being human outside of relative humanity; to baptize the structural tectonics of the perpetual change of intra-cellular mass energies of what remains over life as a leap.
    It means a testimony over flax.

In inconsequential light-ply lace-weight fire,
    Anca

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2021), ClearWater (13th July 2021), EFO (13th July 2021), Franny (22nd July 2021), Harmony (22nd July 2021), justntime2learn (13th July 2021), O Donna (12th July 2021), Victoria (25th July 2021), wondering (23rd July 2021)

19. Link to Post #230
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Who holds the light of spiritual bio-Heres-topia?

Living in the classic archaic uncountable adventure of the present, I ended up not hunting the future.
    The last romantic line of the love of life will mark the millennium of the most unjustly beautiful galaxy.
    Hello heroes, wherever you are.

If I broadcast and you receive, then you and I are the first protagonists of the truth in the whole list of possible realities.
    The collection of values, the treasure of justice and the arsenal of sovereignty are not possessed, they are offered for free.
    Everything we offer for free, regardless of rejection, is implicitly received at the level of our possession of conscience and value.
    All we collect through the instrument of sovereignty is the carriage of our path and the legacy in the richness of the prosperity of our change into more and more pronounced inflections.
    If that part of us that sees presides over the whole illustration, most of us are actually the one that feels and hurts.
    Engaging in the administration of a state of control is impossible if the truth dominates, contrary to the expectations of reorganization, chaos will always speak in the heart's desire, there is no order in the most natural and correct measures towards our spiritual servitude,
    therefore, natural always means the shortest path.

Evil cannot be remedied by considering it this action a gain, good cannot be applied by considering it a victory, the remedy itself cannot be remedied by building sand castles over time and in the heights of the wind in the heavens.
    In principle, any virtue accumulates vices, so I will never try to insinuate absolutely anything except the insinuation that came naturally, independent of my creation.

Self-devotion and implicitly the abstinence from feeling it is not a duty, it is a consumption of a rule outside its own, and at the spiritual expense of action and effect.
    The extravagance of pride that everyone can independently save the hour, especially in times of such calamity, is a self-doubt.
    The virtue of loving or hating does not belong to us, it is also an illusion, when we move to heaven and earth, it is simply not enough.Take the taxi to the truest mix of feelings and create energies that you can no longer hold when the universe makes more use of you than you can ever carry.

When I love, I set fire to the concepts of the world, when the world burns, it means that I can fall asleep in my bed of flames feeding the unknown in continuous flow; my portal is closed for each opening.
    My source vibrates as my matter dissipates in pain, there is no turning back, there is no replacement point for back-light. The force breaks, lifting everything.
    In all our insight fulfilled in every fantasy, some of us forget about others around us, forget about the dreams of those around them, and pronounce the problem of virtue for lack of a collective perspective.

We cannot bridge the gap between us by helping the weakness of the problem statement,
    we cannot bring discernment closer to the flames of harmony, and we cannot discern harmony without feeling it, and we cannot feel true harmony without knowing that it is born to be offered in the environment, not to produce comfort for us.

We want our own account to feel how precious we are in finding viable solutions, but we will not be able to do this like runaway children in the rain of bombings, no matter how great the suffering, it is still called suffering.
    The decree of the highest consent of life that dwells at the center of our reflection, cannot lose its angle of goodness. Regardless of the directions, the richness of truth nourishes the virtue of recognizing it through the filter of truth itself.

Maybe, precisely because each of us is a great distinction from his inner greatness, the resources are not offered for free, they are just independent.

Under the courtesy of mankind's most ambitious torch of interest, the sentence set at the individual level, reflects exactly what we possess in expanding what we seek to accomplish by awakening consciousness.
    Cultivating sincerity should beautify in the simplest way to say:
    I'm here, that's all I need to offer this simplicity with a smile on my face, beyond others. "
    Why is it always necessary to confuse sincerity with its own rectification?

My reverence for the most rhetorical questions comes from their simplicity, I could almost say that rhetoric contains the most important chapter of truth, if we are willing and willing to understand how beautiful everything around us can be, if only we really wanted this so much that tomorrow would be totally different, much more loving, much more understanding.

The discipline of everything we have is self-enjoyment of a superior quality, contagiously beautiful, in the serene infinity of the actual living of life in the bosom of a humanity so similar to the most beautiful and complex race of beings in the universe.

Knowing the root, being outside the principles, is a terminal stage in the midst of the great pain of falling by lifting into what I call the perfection of knowledge.
    The goal of a future does not exist if the past does not impress even if the present is a golden handshake.
    The imprint I leave in this world is so erased for everyone's realities, and so visible for the qualities of the root in me, I am not here to acquire skills, I do not even have the ability to be here, acquisition in the abstract is a preservation of the spirit in bio luminescence of an inheritance density.

Receipts and payments are endorsed by the balance of the spirit, while the inheritance belongs to me by right and in fact only to my soul, eternity is only a criterion for the whole infinite infinity.
    The most beautiful discoveries in the fertile field of consciousness are in the field of non-experimentation, so why should we seek experimentation through something we know?

How difficult should the whole apocalyptic collapse of human awakening become, to realize that we do not need a renovation, but on the contrary, we have engraved in us the trump card of preferences in awakening?
    How much more investigation will we have to regulate, in the extension of a broader knowledge than any possible answer to which we will never find out the question?

The abundance of temptations can be a smart buffet, but anyone who has had five minutes of good spiritual need already knows the truth.
    Therefore, perhaps, tolerance must include pursuing the truth without conquering the cry of glory, these are just words of strength for those who struggle to be themselves.

I don't ask for anything in return, if that's my change now, I earned it; I enlightened her so I changed her, always adapting to the sufferings of others.
    If we always choose the ode to love, why should it be through the danger of losing it first?

In the atlas of memories of an abstract world, and when many describe to me what our capitulation looks like, I see the description, I feel how suffering suffers, but I am no longer afraid of light.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2021), ClearWater (23rd July 2021), EFO (15th July 2021), Franny (22nd July 2021), Harmony (22nd July 2021), justntime2learn (15th July 2021), O Donna (17th July 2021), Stephanie (25th October 2021), Victoria (25th July 2021), wondering (15th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #231
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

My dear friends,

If humans were humans, just as birds are birds, then their wings would not grow inside them.

I am writing to you, with my eyes closed, because the stranger in my mirror tells me "Go on" while the suffering deafens me and I hear your voices towards reason and longing for truth and love for the country of our heart.

It's been a long time since we've actually never spoken.
    Wherever you are now in the world, don't forget that I am at this end, for you, still, a part of me, of what is and always have been.

My devotion to life has brought me the reward of the idea of ​​charity in caring for you in duty for all others.
    And here I am, happily broken into billions of gigantic pieces, screaming in silence after a drop of glue from another world, to unite unity to the value of the primordial whole in this one. And that's just to share a vanilla ice cream with large pieces of peaches.

Do you remember how much you wanted to remember who you are? I have to tell you that this is not a legitimization and I have to be honest and tell you that this is a recommendation.

If you were true, that's what I could find in you. If you will be, then everything will split between the whole and all the we could be the billions of all that we are free inside the "All the worldly We".
    It doesn't matter how too far you go until you find a friendship similar to the one you are meant to offer to anyone.
    If you will, I don't mind...If "mind" then because "soul" means everything, the heart will shepherd the "truth"!
    Even if I have left the world, the world within me has not left me, even if I am far from me, you, my friends, are closer to me!
    With a grace of gratitude, all of you...just...thank you...

With embraces of harmony, I write you a letter out of billions of letters under the rule of the mastery of loving epistolary addressing under the sincere spirit of the aegis: that all will be well in the world.
    The truth If you were, I can be for you the friendship that all souls have light of! Never the same and always something for the others.

Your help in the connection between the computer screen and the paper of my mind, dates me back to the fact that I can always and forever say that in 10 years it is truly a wonderful story, preserved in the absence of space and time.

Our total friendship has not been, is not and will not be, IT exists as a holy and consecrated independence of itself, needless to say, it emanates itself in multitudes of life sparkles.

The news from you, in the multitude of thoughts crowded in my limited time, is like a workshop of the heart in a world whose time is even more limited.

If I broke this letter into billions of pieces flying through the air, it would be because counting time is over, and play time has turned into love, and if I can't find the matches for art craft of
    definition of friendship, then I will help you find all the puzzle pieces as complete as possible for a whole anniversary image of the knowledge and wisdom of living the last moments in gratitude for the act brought to completion.
    I rejoice in the blessed work of starting together holding billions of hands together on an irreversible path, proof of the most sufficient place on this earth, where we learn to know the way home together, with the house of the heart in the house of the soul treading with life and increase in growth.

"littera gesta docet" must have no interpretation in our friendship beyond the love of truth, the rest is just the harmonious communion of a fragrant hot tea, in an unchanging world of the same time when people are different every second.
    The home page always gives us to receive what we have offered, because we deserve everything we know is not allowed, because everything we do not deserve is allowed.

One soul can accumulate the equality of many billions of sorrows and billions of souls have kept my heart clinging to the peak of truth; while with a handful of pills they showed me how I can fall out of the connection, without the light of the water, we all die of thirst, without thirst, we would not have known any sweetness of life.

Whatever we try to do for now, nothing remains the same in the past, while the future swallows us in the secret of its continuity, the value of your volunteering to agonize wisdom for others and to store it to help in dark days, kidnaps me my attention when I jump over any kind of abyss.
    The structure of eventual mediation will hold together the souls of the people in more and more warrior times;

Humanity must not collapse between paleo signs zig-zag opening and exclusivity in the conceptual legionary unmasking thesis
    Avant-garde virtue is not a department of our sojourn on this earth, virtue is not a post-cultural cave, it is the beautiful nostalgia of the roots in non-bilingual metaphysical editions of the methodology of the will of the power to adopt the unknown at the planetary level exponentially interdependent human-intrinsic.

The mystery does not lie between opportunism and naivety when we want to rise to the battle, force is always the center and the battle is irrelevant without first preserving victory.

Whoever fights for the destiny of friendship at the height of deep humanity, will collapse in less than a second, if he does not know what an eminently clear calculation between the equivalent of 1 = 8 billion means.
    So you see, ...It's not about us,...It's not about our friendship,...It is about recovering the creative assembly to create billions of forces united in themselves altogether

As much as the awakening of falling from too high for the weight of wisdom that keeps us all in the air.
    A world in the arena of change distribution, as it is today, which throws itself into heavy battles with the impossible, mediating the collapse and resuscitation at the level of the structure of debate and reflection outside the absolute, so necessary,
    she will finally find the notion of the Force that moves the mountains from place to place in the archipelago, still called humanity as it is already self-implanted in the spark of prime human divine first engineering.

Easy to obtain, hard to aim.

The path of our human career will bring us together without knowing how, there is no need to claim coherence when human duty is on both sides of the barricade.
    I am here to declare, dedicating the preservation of friendship between people, at a colossal-managerial-intentional level!
    We are the revolution, we all write the century of friendship, the adventure documents the detail of this moment, ...If you feel it,...close your eyes and sanctify those around you
    they have been waiting too long.

No matter how lonely you are now, don't forget that I am too, You can inaugurate the Unpublished unknown at this moment, now.

Make me live; Represent = me in front of =your truth, connect the bridge of friendship, show me how real I am to understand just way "How".

I live in the basements of archives of unwritten and unread pages, but I mean everything to be able to name any friend,...If you're there,...If you hear me
    This was the most beautiful friendship story in the manuscript of your real appearance that I will never know.

Remember, we will never meet precisely because we are so close in billions of souls, if you can see with the eyes of my heart, then I know I can breathe Your light.
    Yet,
    in duty to be a-life,
    Anca

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2021), ClearWater (23rd July 2021), EFO (22nd July 2021), Franny (22nd July 2021), Gracy (22nd July 2021), Harmony (22nd July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd July 2021), justntime2learn (22nd July 2021), Stephanie (25th October 2021), Victoria (25th July 2021), Wind (22nd July 2021)

23. Link to Post #232
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Dystopia of a world in the hypnosis of the state of "delete" by default

And the land of our dreams, beyond the world.

We are married to a collapsing world and we are breaking with new paradigms that impede the past.

Re-calibration and restructuring therapy, forms an idyll with a touch of self-destruction and mannerisms...optimism flooded the last pure hope, by segmenting the intellectual property of the heart, under the brand:

"Imagine, if you will, a world ruled by psychopaths"

Everything is too explicit and too over-manifested, dictated in everyday-modern proportions that no longer make the difference between the tangible unnatural framework of the de-limitation of the mind.

And the Discipline of Capacity through its very Essence, to reveal the structural creative language of the phenomena that enter the incidence of the most infinite senses
    of The purpose of the investigative understanding of the creative instrument close to the Unknown.

The entrance to the city of knowledge is made on the bridge of unconditional geos-Inlet of Love, no matter in which field we will activate, the spiritual being of today and even more so the ancient humanity of tomorrow's beings, must possess a thorough training in the science of love as act of culture of the origin of life, is one of the billions of fundamental ways of forming the human spark...

And it is made with much effort determination and very simple loving way; When the style is important, the intellect proves the genius of performance to have patience in the flames of the staged challenge. I am one irretrievable being.
    In the involuntary complication of deciphering the heart in the amalgam of the conviction that, aesthetically, we all fulfill the dissolution of the Sanctuary of old Consciousness in the last half second...this speed, it becomes immeasurable.

Methods to digest this world...they are not easy logic, the exercise of imagination must not become an emblem of blindness in the epidemic, helplessness and fear ...are made of half indifference and half evil.

How close we are to this point of human evolution of wanting "always and always more and more" in the heavy voltage deadly needles.
    It always matters to keep moving, if the determination of the needle is to sting, then he will never have to find the landmark.
    Nostalgia fragments our eternity of a single moment and the pilgrimage to a hypothetical future at the heart of the inexhaustible generosity of time and the benevolent rebirth of the greatness of being first merciful, is here.
    Life is a permanent miracle, without any overflowing enthusiasm, simplicity is the basis, have you practiced it lately?

Do you realize, where your screen shows you this, that the fact that I can talk to you and you can listen to me means that, in each of us, billions of connections have to work simultaneously?

Touch the flavor of the feelings of light that spectrum me, I am more humble than any portion of health and happiness You could Heal in me, if you can...just be.
    The call of my lyrical self, reveal the gratitude of the self to distribute your desire for me to emit the confident rhythm of the world's hopes.Make me the Homeland of immemorial times in the Queen of living that future that we all see, it is not for you or me, it is for what we all should human be.
    Don't be afraid to reach out to people, they are your truth! Honor them!
    We lack one being and our whole universe remains just empty, fullness has no measure in the vacuum of knowledge.

The name of the most unknown being on this planet is written with a pencil in hand and a good heart, and the purpose of meeting everyone in the atlas of the clouds of this planet, in a world left without a sky, is the sense of empathy to differentiate between humans and androids.

If you are a memory donor, or a recipient of the future, If your gift is actually a guilt that you live in a world at the risk of losing everything for a good ...very good emotion, If your moment loads the chance to return to the lost paradise of the times of human origins, and if Your central light repeatedly falls on my extremes wasted by the matter of humanity in me...please
    Don't hesitate to call me!

The start for the most complex machine in the world flows through our veins, it is not from the base of the mind - I do not need an instrument that feels in my place the heartbeat, the mystical introduction on the sufficient path from one to infinity is only a preliminary discourse about truth and its usefulness only as the first phase of introduction in the beginning...

Revolutionize the joy of the glittering sparkling guide deep inside you, listen to freedom, be the author of your own letter to me, teach me to overcome all my prejudices, teach me to be human with billions of hearts together!
    This is our world, this is my dream, an inquiry into Romanian alchemy, it pushes me to say that you are human, It conquers me to say that we ALL are!

My favorite book is just an impulse beyond the world to stay awake, IF YOU ARE, put the world aside, read on and delay your mind...
    feel! with heart...It is not necessary to opt in simultaneous functions of illusory integrity, you will lose the soul of billions of hearts from hundreds.
    If
    "America is on a bad trip. The country has lost its way psychologically." James Kunstler

And the bloodthirsty Europe is fighting the self battle of load-barbarism implicitly established,

do not forget that good and evil are hidden in plain sight, do not repudiate the only expertise you have: to be.

ON the road by default to: "Make Humanity great again!”
    Anca

Everlast

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2021), ClearWater (23rd July 2021), EFO (23rd July 2021), ExomatrixTV (31st March 2023), Harmony (23rd July 2021), justntime2learn (23rd July 2021), Stephanie (25th October 2021), Victoria (25th July 2021), Wind (7th August 2021), wondering (23rd July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12