Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

Default Re: Dedicate your positive thinking today, for tomorrow's future

“Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me
    I’m not sleepy and there is no place I’m going to
    Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me
    In the jingle jangle morning I’ll come followin’ you”

A Life for a lifetime( Ch 3.)

Life after survival determines our historical role as a race on this territory called earth, and after prominent epochs of survival that forced man to live in the background of facts and events, life has fulfilled history in a kind of narrative of a story, and now the definition of inhabitant of the planet also implies progress in the nature of facts and events in our condition of hunters and warriors, in the conquest of outer space, where everything becomes truly cosmic for any gram of science. So, we may have to think more.

And some would ask, "So how did we get here?" If, I would avoid ignorance, I would answer only for myself in a succinctly sad irony: "favoritism" while others would say: "we drowned in our own destiny", but also, nothing is not necessarily true.
    Perhaps a small piece of truth would be that between the instinct to fight or revenge, regardless of reward, and to bring justice to the catalytic and revolutionary world of our being, docility in the supremacy of decency to honor wisdom should bring by design, justice through every thread of life.

The danger or reward offered in the field of a fight or travel is divided in two as far as we are concerned: what we have and what we can.
    The people of a planet should be the ones who submit to meet the true needs of others in a healthy and harmonious way, for an ideal that can exceed the basic requirements of just survival, but in accordance with the contribution of all in the absence of a leader.
    In my opinion, being random on both sides of it-leadership does not save, it divides; and from this we learn nothing more from it than to separate from one another.
    The feeling of belonging to life should not be on a list of choices, the civilization of a planet should be a simple term, not a false or pretentiously divided one.

We have learned to be territorial, whole epochs of turmoil and sacrifice; maybe the time will come when our territory will be protected by the very consecration of our existence here peaceful.
    We can admire more other con-foreign civilizations with the greatest respect, but in ourselves imitation can be useless and even wrong placed.
    The functionality of human nature is so natural and possible in all ways, but the real and hard work in favor of the true evolution satisfactory for all, can only be done through solidarity and common effort, maybe that's why we are here now.
    No snowflake in an avalanche ever feel responsible(Voltaire) because no snowflake ever falls in the wrong place.

When we ask a child, "What do you want to do when you grow up?" the answer differs, the options come later and destiny varies.
    In our world of children, the answer still resonates with change, maturation or awakening, and this is a kind of goal that supports the evolution over time, so courage is always in our nature in the circuit of survival.

To the question, "What is life to us?" Something will always answer before we choose the answer. Apart from the debt we have, apart from all the answers we have conquered and deserved, we are protected in the same way as the grass is for the earth, the birds for the sky and the fish for the water.
    “What is life in the role of life?” The reflection helps us to get out of the role of life in its contemplation seen from outside it, in the implication of the inner content.
    You cannot explain the phenomenon of life by anti-words or even by definitions.
    The definitions rushed from an unknown position, distort our energy content of truth.

Life is still the only fortune of all, the translators of everyone's feelings are still us and the meaning lives somewhere in its title.
    As for my duty, I can say that the art of the word, it is the most insignificant part of my profession as a human being, while we should maybe not walk after and for the coronation of the mind hidden in the world but after the opening of the heart destined for the sun, form is the soulful case of feeling the heart, a perfection that will always attract the wonderful, mysterious and revealed content in the very form of life for a whole infinite life.

Between two lines, in front of events, or billions of silence in front of facts, the idea of life is a very simple state in fact. We waste all our energy on a single sheet of paper, in a geometric plane of manifestations, but in fact the energy is written in another space. Therefore, I personally prefer metaphorical transcendence from a periodicity of predominantly clear continuous relational flow.
    It puts my me to work in favor of opening my heart to a whole world. Despite the realities, not as a preference, but as experience, I always say freely that spatiality cannot be drawn on a paper, it is as if I were drawing an atomic particle still calling it an atom, while it exists everywhere.
    The energies are life, they are alive, they are everywhere, they are between me and you, they are inscribed in the cosmo-spatial receptivity of what we now call so beautiful the universe, and even if it is said that perfection has nothing to do with art, however, somewhere in the soul base, we know the language of life 20 times and we always perfect it 7 times from a perpetual reflex.

We must, by choice, learn how to take from life only as much as we need to propagate it in the vitality of its importance further, the quantum offers, awaken, postpones, certifies but does not forgive.
    Unfortunately, among many others, perfection does not attract attention, except in known procedural allure.
    The talents to understand life are extremely many, and each epoch assures them as if its specific kind of affective talent itself, we are always behind with the opinion about life, because we are busy with its transit, we are not even at its end of where we can take it from the beginning, but also not at the beginning of the phase in which we have the option to make some commitments. It's possibly terrifying, but overall beautiful.
    When we say that it is not good to look at the past, we look then at the future, in the middle it is always too complicated and simple, because it involves a certain responsibility.
    Apart from the idea of life, however, human beings are face to face with the material subject itself; the phenomenon of life exists in absolutely everything we can know or not; self-discovery is an occasion for celebration but must always be born for the benefit of propagation because at the birth of awakening, we must not confuse the assistance of birth, with the event of the miracle of life which is fundamentally different revealed.

The labyrinth of life can sometimes turn obstacles into opportunities and positive communication, so, we can, make a difference, we still have emotional freedom and a good opportunity to live authentically.
    We have self-esteem through respect for others, not as a theory of daily challenge, but as a dance of connection in the natural attitude of love, we are aware of the spiritual bridge, and even if apparently the world seems to sell thoughts , images, words and a life, human potential is an education of a dream that once became a harmonious reality in the chance of an eternal beginning of the future.

I am just a human being who plants trees, the synchronicity in the Cartesian-Newtonian world workshop, offers us the fantastic cinematic occurrence interconnected by the world far from it, of the play generically called Life.

By day illuminating my darkness in a shadow on earth and by night darkening my light supporting the idea of life in the cosmos,

Take care!

Cu dragoste si dedicatie,
    semnez cu aceeasi Anca
    And all this to be just human.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2020), ClearWater (14th October 2020), Forest Denizen (24th October 2020), Franny (26th October 2020), Harmony (20th October 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), justntime2learn (13th October 2020), O Donna (25th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th October 2020), Stephanie (25th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (25th October 2020), Trisher (2nd November 2020), Wind (15th October 2020), Zirconian (23rd October 2020)

3. Link to Post #122
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The world sings!!

Can you imagine what your life would look like without music? For most of us, living without all those wonderful songs and compositions is simply unimaginable. In fact, to almost all of us, music is a central element of life. Just like a good soundtrack accompanies a wonderful movie, music accompanies you throughout your entire life. During the ups and downs of life, there will always be those masterpieces that fully describe what you’re feeling at the present moment. There is music that lifts you up when you’re sad and music that keeps you going despite all the difficulties.

Celebrate the power of music, it’s therapy for the soul, experience the wonderful and beautiful articulate life-changing benefits of music.
    Sing your song for all of us!

“Where words leave off, music begins.” Heinrich Heine

“Music is the divine way to tell beautiful, poetic things to the heart..”Pablo Casals

(A personal note)

(I say hello music!
    I dedicate the moment of the presence of the spirit in sublime treasures of truth in the power of love of life and source of blessing from the grace of light and word of fulfillment, fulfilling our dreams in everything about this Earth and Universe for the prosperity of the human species on this Earth and implicitly through Universe!

In the sphere of the influence of being one of the living beings of this planet, and I have all the vital functions in order and the human senses unaffected, given the world situation of all those people who have one least suffering, I dedicate all my care today, from my human spirit grains, to the millions of people who can't speak or hear, for their future to show how much they can feel in return!

These days have been stormy for me, but I understand that any sandstorm must be strongly experienced, and by virtue of my responsibility to exist, I think given the fact that almost everything comes down to experience in variable living conditions, as I get older, I will become maybe a very good manager of this experience.
    I am writing in the source of this flow, because this is one of my ways of praying for people's conscience, and for their health. I know that my prayer is far too small, infinitely microscopic in proportion to all problems, but maybe sometimes I can "catch" a wider wave of good intentions, where the spark of life from my intention to go on.

I wrote for a while, and I will continue to write in the quantum of the notion of life, until I make it harder or easier as a notion, deeper or more external than ever or both simultaneously or not at all.
    I've often heard, "I can't smile when my soul is bleeding," I'd add that I can't write out of a fog either.

It is my responsibility, so I will deal more deeply with the idea of somehow finally capitalizing on this experience.
    A friend said yesterday that Life it is just an experience, nothing more, so maybe we should make it count in a value directly proportional to the reason of the heart always.)

Eurhythmy of life
    (prose)

If all feelings were sound, we could certainly manage sound and harmonize life differently so that it sounds in accordance with the priority of the largest space in the core of the heart of the Universe.
    Listen to the music of life when life listens to you.
    Wandering through the clouds of a mind, maybe I miss my wings.
    I am post writing after experimenting, the epistle of a character to a time connected with links, liquid memories and a dream of naming Life in written "burning" fireflies.

An eternity in three miracles, one smile and one sign, shows our face here of earthlings born to inherit this planet with honor.
    In four verses from four corners of the universe, we are with roots rooted in the sky, while our leaves that fall to the ground leave traces of the most precious minerals.
    Above nature, above the sacred, is music, a galaxy in the ethereal quake, a song in the chorus of the universe, a whole musical plea sings for life, do you hear it?

We, in the offing, and so often, in these times that change a panorama with an abstract landscape and draw new paths, knowing or not knowing, loving the route, the eternal meets us in a unique wonder in a kind of ever same new Life refrain.
    The light is the Mountain, salvation is the call, listen to the divine sweetness, the gentle answer, choose your star that grows in everything, from the depths of the being that you are All.
    I feel as if lyrically, “I am” an infinite little drop born in the prayer of awakening the consciousness of the human race, which I put in the next wave to prevent, when time passes, in the wisdom of the flight of pigeons, they will show the step-less ladder of the nectar of peace.

Immaculate crystal columns keep the petal of the world bright open in the sun-receiving flower of a corner of the solarium field in this Universe, every pure ray of sunshine reserves optimism in the window of our heart everywhere, put your left hand on your heart, feel the music that opens the door to the sun's rays, you are born of them.
    There, where we will know that the sky is at home and when we have a heart in the chest that beats hard in deep knowledge, when the labyrinth is the space in the infinite columns, bathed in the golden sun and we spent one night in the blue sky of one day, we are solemn great human hearts in force and strength, no one can take our growth!

A map-less sand time, seeps through a harp that sings its scales. We are oaks with archangel wings and a chest full of grace naked in blind bullets, maybe there is no difference between life and death that matters in the face of true bullets, we can weigh every bullet in the edge of consciousness.
    With mystical eyes like an eagle, with a heart in full song inheritance and with the thought in love, let us never forget in the future now, that what descends from heaven to heaven rises back.
    Keep the roots, release the flight, center the harmony in the song of the race you live, strongly support the enchantment of life in the gravity of love.
    Like music, we can be absolutely anything, the manifestation in the alphabet of the soul is music and color. You don't have to sculpt it to see that you can hear it, or to feel that you can develop it. Keep the memory of the step by the very wish to stopping on your planet, reflect in the shard of the universe that was left in your palm, listen to the music of all the planets and learn in the symphony of the choices that guided you here.

You can't run from the eternity of love, you can build an ash city against it, you can burn all your resistance from the bricks of your soul in galaxy-heated furnaces, but you won't get rid of the key to the eternity of love tied around your neck with strings of pearls of time.
    You will stay here, in the virginity of life, with the soles clinging to your city, white teardrop flowers will bloom in your eyes while a rain of kisses of shining stars will fall over the built temple of your multiple souls.

In the morning of a series of mornings, when the night forgets the time in a frugal sunrise, you will be just you and with hot tea of fresh plants and chocolate cakes, you will remain motionless in an untouched love, you will gather storms of thoughts in heart stone, in seconds of tea steam, the future will guess the past in a readjustment, you will be reborn in the clothing of a white lily of eternity.
    Maybe we will learn to fall while praying in the emotion of the melody, the rhythm of life, the enchantment and the miracle of your one soul from many, before we look for it, we may listen to its song, touching our heart with a drop of eternity ... we all deserve it!
    Listen to the ballad that opens the way in a clean drop of retrieval, wandering in the wave of musical notes, relativity in the phonetics of life that identifies the timbre of your own song.

Contemplate and touch the spirit by touching the beyond that sings constantly, whenever it is needed, reach out and touch the self. Maybe Life serves the flow, opens the amplitude in multiples of the soul, receives the individuality in many living hypotheses simultaneously, relates to the light recognizing the perception of the settled, unmistakable and fundamental original sound of the interval.
    In the future of late evenings, when the star within us opens a gate of white light, we join as beings with one gram of fates in the earthly race, when we join in the unchained dance between mystery, moment zero, and creation, when the candor of our souls it will appear as a bouquet of vibrations in the cosmic splendor of the sublime universe within us, then the music of the spheres will primarily sow the metaphor of the universe, for us, to be everywhere.

When your heart hums a single song, sometimes, often, or ... all the time, when you listen to the song of the universe, extremely loud and strong harmonious, when you begin to coordinate the beginning of your movement in connections from deep and motionless seduction of infinity,
    … feel your magnetosphere identity, occupy the ineffable in the universe, feel the proportion with the vicinity of your axis path, dislocate time, transpose the remnant radiation of sound, participate in the orchestra of a galaxy choir, listen to the great birth of the universe in billions of simultaneously multiplied choruses with billions of "here's" over the multitude of geocentric relationships and volitional concentric “logi-times”.

There are several badges on the stand of the musical alphabet of the soul, giving a single song in the “sono-morphy” of the similarity of creation,
    a single orbit in the unbroken ancestral diagram, a single soul, loads the weight of a single entire fraction into the sensitive note of the melodic vibration of balance in multiple universes.
    In the vibration of the music of light, that harmonizes in the pendulum of the passage of space, the voice of our soul has the same intensity and is preceding the undulating beauty of the vision of the audible interval.

In the sphere of space between us and the octave of the field we occupy, we ourselves are the music that germinates in the subtle and profound symphony of life. We can manifest the higher consciousness by awakening a song, in us for us, this meaning everything.

The suffering written on empty sands washed by water and the joy shouted on the mountain tops, will give birth to the innocence of the most beautiful song, which we hear but we must listen to it more deeply.
    Life, her rhythm teaches us to sing with her, her will, go by itself on the keys of virtue destinations in truth.
    Resonate with the deepest paradise of your soul, prepare the fascination in the rhyme of life, an instrument at hand, hum the song of your spiritual freedom, and even if you miss the wings, and you have crossed too many paths that the longing for love has lost, arouse the instinct in one thought of the heart as wisely as possible and you will discover that the poetic speech of the soul is in fact a song!

In the semitone of the musical piece of life, frequency locates, but can also transcend, its musical expressiveness always amplifies, never decreases, intervals do not separate, do not border the nature of the human interior, only the quality of haste with which we fail to harmonize always.
    An emotional song ends or begins many times in the quarter of life. In the most famous epic sound is the vocation for love that encompasses everything, we being witnesses of the search for truth, we become maybe a little like saints in an attempt to interpret the innovation of life, but life beyond life with life from life walking, is a specially price and an entrance ticket almost hardly paid.

When music counts, life presupposes, when life calculates, music is a miraculous chaos.
    If you cultivate expressiveness in human innocence, in joy and hope as ever a status, in passion through becoming in Life-love again, if you are the wonderful example of the symbol of life in all the hearts of the worlds, if your secret is the mission itself everywhere, if you can make a gift from the song of your soul smile, listen, I, a grain of soul, I have been singing with you for a long time in the middle of the natural range beyond the beautiful Coma of life design.

Anca

If dedicating the "event of life" in favor of a better future seems somehow too complicated to be able to encompass Everything, you can buy me a coffee and we can talk about it until the future never ends!
    Because I hear people singing from all over the world ... listen to them, it sounds cool!
    Come on! kick the rhythm of the song. Love! Sing!
    I love you human being wherever you are, you are in my small and capacious heart!

Just One

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2020), ClearWater (23rd October 2020), EFO (24th October 2020), Forest Denizen (24th October 2020), Franny (26th October 2020), justntime2learn (23rd October 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (5th November 2020), O Donna (25th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th October 2020), Stephanie (25th October 2020), Strat (23rd October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (25th October 2020), Trisher (2nd November 2020), Wind (23rd October 2020), Zirconian (23rd October 2020)

5. Link to Post #123
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

"I was right here today, just far away"
    My dedication today to all living things is a prayer: "Stay here!"

Stringing the daisies of the heart on a secular ray up to the stars, I would like our good intentions to replace time, to measure life, to write by hand in the dream of deep waters and in the shadow of gray cliffs, the wisest teachings for these times!
    I would like our gaze to look through the light of two white sea lighthouses, to see the glitter of silver that reigns without limits in the ocean dream of our soul mirrored in the luster of the starry universe.

On our shoulders of human beings press the sweet, gentle, tender, slow eternity, on her enchanted golden throne, "we".., we wear the tiara of stars of all times, on our necks hangs the ancestral pendant of our being, our homeland is a spark of the word, our faith is itself. The smile of mankind - the seed of truth, our single eye - the icon of the white universe, our soul - wings in the sphere of light, our heart - weighs and costs one pound of our awakening - an encoded exchange value

Speech in these times, for mankind must be a treasure, in the depths of the soul as an inheritance poured over a rare stone.
    It should be a continual fire burning in the good spirit of mankind, it should have the courage to tread with the bright sleep of life over the candlestick of death.

Our speech to other people should have the taste of warm bread, the pleasant breeze of the wind, the swaying of the eternal forests in the moonlight, consciousness waves lost in the voyages of knowledge gained in seaports of lost time.
    Our speech must spring wisely from the history of celestial single sign words, when, speech itself it will have founded the vibration of truth, eternity should speak in grace through the warmth of our voice, when we speak, we must raise the good manners to keep the intensity of virtue at the level to the holy song of life, we should weigh our words over, through and beyond the hearth of the planet that blesses us.

We should be careful at all times how we release the clairvoyance of speech.
    Maybe we should prepare it somehow before it happens as a good foray into the near future, because there are no re-viewable security measures in the face of good vital information.
    Despite all the global turmoil, we should still remain animated in the light of an extra effort to communicate openly, honestly, in a tone of loving vibration.
    We should have the colors of Nature on our skin, the voice of springs and wind, to fall asleep in the balance of life just to be able to reborn the planet further and further.

When you go through all the seasons of other states or locations, you, the incurable realistic dreamer, make a permanence, and in the clarity of your human heart, grab the others by the hand, building the genius of the permanent connection at the race level.

Words that burn beautifully in you, let them make room for future revelations, turn on the light from you in others soul, value, cherish, sustain and always unconditionally accommodate the quality of your senses together with others.

The future century "quadripartite" should be release through the voice of the people in prime born unison life, the sign of the field of connection that inspires the culmination of a different history horizon. Do not wait for change, come forward, you have the courage to face change, change will face you anyway ...don't make it a question, fill it as an answer.

The most precious value is what we gather in our hearts, what we give in the hearts of others, what we build for those around us.
    Giving, our presence as attentive human beings in activating life through the supreme human spirit we have, we will have to watch carefully not to lose sight of becoming.

On our planet, the stones speak, the springs sing, the flowers color the mystical call, the forests whisper eternity, the ocean caresses all energy, and we human beings should have an untainted heart for the love of nature, the source of not any information always descends into a pure heart.
    The unique and living seed, from the garden of the golden scriptural days, among the waterfalls of galaxies, carols a sea of ​​sweet and serene dreams in which endless oceans of stars, will pass over our foreheads like a mountain with three seals of light, we will build secular words from the clouds long before first last "Eres", only to bathe us all in deciphering the song of eternity, the prophecy of the awakening and the destiny of cosmic love.

The self-portrait of man in time, began where we sowed forests with Nature, where we measured with steps the edges of many roads, where we crossed many blizzards and built many walls in the rain, where we burned all the chains and counted all the grains of sand of the earth...maybe, we all know each other

The journey of each of us should go with the shadow of every citizen of this planet, cherishing the freedom of life as a kind of epitome of the course of life in the face of death and death in the face of birth, but always keep the human soul evidence close to you.

We live in difficult times in which, in the twilight of thoughts, we all carry from birth, the mourning of this world.
    If you say "man" you mean "wandering", if you say human spirit, time is suspended when the looks at the sky are recorded but not dated.
    At the edge of the vast and arid desert of consciousness we will always remember sooner or later what is written on the badge to the right of our heart.

In the whole tavern artificially created by a wrong evolution, silence is placed on the antipodes of life, when life inside it is less localize than the nothingness of great infinity. We must move away consciousness from time that always serves us as a temporal prototype of an incessant active suspension.
    In the longing for the absolute there is the purity of a vague, which must cure us of the comments of a mind in vogue active finality, and if the perplexity of the universe speaks the vital imperceptible to us, then with our life as key we must define the indescribable today because tomorrow is already written.
    Remain in solidarity with the unseen soul of an entire race of human beings, tell the story of the world as part of it, rent this experience, make it matter everywhere where Humanity really is our universe.

Anca

Steve Jablonsky - Tessa/ 5:43

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2020), ClearWater (25th October 2020), EFO (25th October 2020), Forest Denizen (25th October 2020), Franny (26th October 2020), justntime2learn (26th October 2020), O Donna (25th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th October 2020), Stephanie (25th October 2020), Trisher (2nd November 2020), Wind (25th October 2020), Zirconian (18th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #124
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

I dedicate the moment today to all the communities around the world that bring a drop of good flow in this world.
    For me and I think for others, an extremely simple good gesture, at the right time generates the sum of all human goodness, in the presence of a complete sense of security.

I heard this today: "Don't take life lightly, make it easy before you take it."..I say nothing.
    On the flag of this planet is written Union, the melody of the colors of nature sings a single hymn in every cell of our body, any community is made of people, some we know well, some we trust, some, we value, some we doubt, some we love, some come to light in difficult times taking their duty so seriously that they become completely invisible, others fail to emerge from the shadows.

But in the end we are all people, not color, not robots, not religion, not passports, people.
    In an imperfect, unfinished, unpredictable, dangerous world we must maybe discover the people who are bound only by heart to this earthly civilization.
    Even if we are always in a reorganization, and we are always busy with something in which society confuses us, somehow we will always manage to relate, to fix many mistakes, to realign the spirit. We are always someone's "someone", and if not, we are a cell away from the rest of the world, we breathe with billions of hearts, some are present others are absent, but we are, here with us all, human.

We can't look for love, since love grows spontaneously looking for our souls alone through emotion, color, effort, dedication and discipline she grow on its own.
    It is unfortunate that we do not have a more precise word than "love" to describe the experience of the sacred. The term probably has a long history in the universe and the meaning goes beyond its very culture.
    Coincidentally, the quality of his wonderfully overwhelming chaotic flow, in its real very rich strong significant role it refers to the experience of the sacred and is therefore related to the ideas of being, meaning and truth.

In front of two time limits, in the foreground, it is heard full of steam, always going, the locomotive of life to the destination of an inner time, broken from the 12th hour of strength in the life heritage of the last station.

Before reaching the station without a destination, tell me the secret of the world, because I cry anyway in the happiness of the meaning of love in the form of friendship.
    The meaning of love begins late because it must be true in the talent of giving, the first kiss of life is clumsy and almost without consequences the second should be a culture, and the rest a memory.

I prefer to look ahead, predestined is the shadow of the one who walks without heavy traces; in the elegy of the beauty of interior stylistics we can always realize the vocation of the step of life. Contemplation is needed in a crisis of time in the ideal beginning of inner awakening anchored in the text of the exterior of manifestation as a portrait in this world, we and our shadows will meet someday rejuvenated in the age of beginnings and ends and we will be happy.

I state post a prior the right to time to dissolve. A small conclusion in the absence of time would be that we obviously draw from the tradition of making light to seem like a tireless interview with life. Our originality and message call us, humans in the light that surrounds us, we, humans, have the right to say something authentic from the heart through the heart even about ourselves.

At the end of our feelings, a hand under the ground and a look above the sky, we can take nothing with us, but we can leave the imprint of love on Nature that does not know how to forget and of humanity that will learn someday from nature of its origin.
    Nature in us together with our soul is protected, we are the voice of pure snow in the power of the sun's rays, the ocean molecules endure the flames of Nature's creation, under the sky united with the sea, dandelion symbols in great flight, they shine through the snow of star dust , we might confuse the terrestrial with an endless cosmos of the “soul-sphere”

As for human nature in all the metaphor of the creation of life, I had many and quite rare examples in this almost personal living picture, but my only homage is to remember them always as an ephemeral presence. In the world of worlds of inner gestures, there really is , many benevolent gestures that can never be paid.
    The writer is almost like a soldier, he has no project in his personal life, the profession is endowed, and because it is very difficult to translate into concept something that has no notional character, as if the writing already projected cannot be achieved otherwise except by the sense of reading, the whole field of creation cannot be fully reached.
    So here I am in a world without a whole vocabulary, divided into floors of language and gestures, syllabifying the monotony of a beautiful life, speaking in to, as we all, a kind of soul nature of language, the visionary metaphorical meaning is almost unmistakable if we can differentiate between matter and its meaning .

In the myth of life everything is remediable, values appear gradually, we all have five fingers to greet this wonderful odyssey that happens to us because it must be written in the idea of continuity of generations.

They are special people in all parts of the world, an academy of good souls should be established, I write in the language of many who write, on the occasion of the exchange of ideas, I write because I care because others care and write, it would be nice to we gather a single spiritual emulation for the benefit of mankind, values always communicate.

An eternal world voice with an human aura is shown to us in the homeland of the garden of our heart, sings in the rhythm of silence between the clouds, because clouds are not keys and stars are only windows enlightened but the round air lives in us all.

We are suspended in the air, the curtain of stars is beautiful, we are here, alive, whole in miracle and wonder of beauty.
    A truth of green and blue, descends from the world's altar of fish and birds, waters and mountain rocks shine in the longing of the universe, a rainbow of auroras forms entire galaxies in a single cell,
    from the falling leaf to its shadow with the earth, we count a double life in snow flowers in the snow of our soul when big birds flying in steel above a sky that counts no time, will open the cycle of eternal life.

Test your ability to love; strengthens, ennobles and enriches the soul.
    Love is patient, it is full of goodness; love does not envy, love does not boast,
    love has no anger, love rejoices in the truth, it hopes everything,
    she suffers everything.

Nothing can be killed from a stone, the inscription remains wordless before its formation, just as a man cannot be killed more than supplements in the realities he knew, the rest of life breaks the record of eternal youth.

Peder B. Helland - Autumn Colors (Official Audio)5:51

Anca

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), ClearWater (26th October 2020), EFO (26th October 2020), Forest Denizen (26th October 2020), Franny (26th October 2020), Harmony (26th October 2020), Hym (26th October 2020), justntime2learn (26th October 2020), O Donna (26th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (26th October 2020), Stephanie (5th November 2020), Trisher (2nd November 2020), Wind (26th October 2020), Zirconian (18th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #125
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Invitation to Unconditional Love

“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.” Kahlil Gibran

Cry of Peace (feat. Iiino & Luciana Zogbi) (1:50)

I stop for a second to call a part of the wave of unconditional love. I leave it to you to complete the rest!
    I'm just writing, if I tell you that I love you human being wherever you are now, it would be too much for the world we live in, and yet, I say it loud and clear! This is my field, I give it to anyone!

I think there is always something bigger, better and easier, beyond every existential situation. I am constantly looking for that even better, more better and easier to define the quality of life in the higher rank of creation. This includes everything including love.
    From my humble position as a simple human being, I try to make life easier for those around me, I support inner sessions written in waves of positive energy of everything I could represent to bring light where hope is!
    Humans greatest need is to love and be loved. Unconditional love brings with it the greatest gift: healing. It is beyond the door that forgiveness opens.
    Today, some of us maybe we no longer know what unconditional love means. We love if we receive love, if we are accepted, appreciated, forgiven, helped. We love ourselves if we have what we want, we look the way we want, we have the results we expect.
    Love is the biggest challenge.
    This is where most of us get stuck. Whether it's self-love or the love of children, partner, family, friends and people in general. To know if we are capable of unconditional love we must look within ourselves. There we have all the answers.
    All we need is peace and we really want this.

Love has no attachments, expectations, fears. Don't judge, don't ask for anything in return. It simply exists.
    Nowadays, some people love out of some fear. But where there is fear, there can be no love, because love dissolves fear. Love out of fear is not love: it is the need for affection, it is the attachment to a person.
    We will always get back what we offered.
    True love does not set conditions, does not ask for anything in return and offers complete freedom to the other. True love means joy. It makes us wake up in the morning with the feeling that we have a purpose in the world. True love fills us with positive emotions and creative ideas, gives us charm, gives us the strength to succeed even in unfavorable situations. True love makes us hope, help our fellow humans to see the beautiful side of things around us. But to be able to do all this, we have to love ourselves first and foremost.

In our inability to love ourselves unconditionally, all the problems we face have their origin.
    Whether we are talking about a relationship, lack or illness.
    We think we love each other, we think we accept ourselves as we are, we think we deserve to be loved, but most of us just think, less act.
    This problem has its solution in acceptance: to accept yourself as you are, in everything you do, to stop blaming yourself and to gladly accept your own fears and defects, to get out of the conditions of the past, to be convinced that the Universe it will sustain you on your way, that you have your place and purpose here in this world, and that, thinking so, opportunities will not be long in coming.

To love yourself as you wanted to be loved.
    Those who experience love sadly and with suffering are those who have not yet learned to love themselves unconditionally. These people are looking for the ideal partner, they set conditions, they judge. The same goes for them.
    And when we behave like this, we most likely attract a suitable partner, that is, someone who wants the same thing, maybe after a while, the pressure of expectations is too high, and the disappointment is commensurate. The relationship breaks down and everyone feels the need to fill the gap quickly, entering into another relationship with unhealed wounds. The result: a new disappointment, which deepens the wound even more. Fear takes over, and this time, she wants to keep the relationship under lock and key. Love dies and habit is thus installed. When you want a partner out of love, loving yourself and being convinced that you deserve true love, then you search with your soul, beyond expectations, conditioning, fears and judgments.

True love makes you live with your partner like your best friend, in a state of freedom and trust.
    Freedom in a relationship based on love, means to stay yourself, to evolve at your own pace, without needing the other all the time. Only then can we say that we are together because we love each other and not because we have to. If you do not have a relationship or have experienced love painfully, maybe it was a lack of luck, but look inside yourself and see what blockages do not make you receptive to love, what prevents you from offering love, what relationship you have with yourself and how far your own possible choices extends to yourself. Stay with you for a while, take a break and heal. Only then will you be able to allow true love to flow freely in your life. Only then, when true love will manifest through you, will you be able to find the right partner or choice .
    But what about the love of all the fellow human beings?
    In the same way, you can't love your neighbor if you don't love yourself.
    PAUL FERRINI said very nicely: “the feelings towards your neighbor simply mirror the feelings towards yourself. That being the case, interactions with your neighbor help you see what you need to forgive yourself.” We must also make the difference and the analogy between morality and love.

It is advisable to bless our neighbor, to help him if he asks us to, to forgive him if he is wrong, not to judge him and to let him say what he wants trying to really understand him .
    I have been in the habit of blessing all the people I come in contact with for some time. Whether it's friends, family, whoever is in my habit …I know the effect, but I don't stop feeling my heart full of joy when I see them smiling sometimes. Following the path of unconditional love, we will reach more trust in ourselves and in our fellow humans, we will have deeper relationships and why not, a better future situation.
    Because: "our inner abundance is ultimately the source of our outer abundance." MARIANNE WILLIAMSON
    And don't forget, please… love heals…Heaven knows that I need love more to always offer her!
    Let's live together in a world full of LOVE! I'm HERE. Anca

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), ClearWater (26th October 2020), EFO (27th October 2020), Forest Denizen (27th October 2020), Harmony (6th November 2020), Hym (26th October 2020), justntime2learn (26th October 2020), O Donna (28th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th October 2020), Stephanie (5th November 2020), Trisher (2nd November 2020), Wind (28th October 2020), wondering (9th November 2020), Zirconian (21st November 2020)

11. Link to Post #126
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Life, a coded event.
    A process in which we will never see written “Game over “

A play about the future of one promise, written today in the volume of love for people, for keeping the natural human in his quality that still exists.

We once set out on a path, which we all wanted to make a beautiful story, the expression of fulfillment of the soul has always been captive in the vicinity of our will, we being in fact the authors of our own writing. Our presence in the debt we have for this large human community, in the alchemy of events, has always been rich or poor, but many of us are still human, still here.

For me, among other joys, I expressly enjoy the reflection in writing. Life is an extremely wide subject, but nothing is more beautiful than the way we reflect on this subject that occupies many areas.

What comes to our mind sometimes, to help the whole of humanity with something? How many people have we encouraged in our life to move on to take with courage the beautiful life? Should we make a list of what we have to do to further contribute to the beautification of other people's lives?
    I am still writing in addition to it and I will probably never finish it. Who am I to change others? Nobody. But if I don't risk fulfilling my duty to write what I feel, risking a lot, I feel that the risk is even greater.
    Writers, artists, philosophers, poets had their own way of seeing things, and some of their deep thoughts have endured to this day. I wonder what they would have written in those days though. To me today, all day I had in mind only one of Murphy's laws, something like "If you have a hammer, suddenly everyone becomes a nail" in conclusion, we all have to withstand increasing pressure in the future following, bad or good, unexpected or expected, but certainly different.

We live, as always, from the beginning of the word, a continuous experience as in a domino effect, nothing stops, everything changes, as far as I am concerned, only as a totally subjective completion, for me the phrase:"In the beginning it was the word "has a connotation (without irony) as a kind of consequence and comment that rings in my mind:" yes. and the word has become a planetary drug "That's why I try, but I don't always succeed on the heel of my existence, to give the word a form of life, of soul-building, of comfort for many hearts where words can sit as a spiritual compass.

I would prefer to be able to communicate this telepathically, it would certainly be much more complete and in all aspects, placing my hand on my heart and to be able to communicate everything clearly; maybe someday, we will be able to do this, because in all this "conference" of the whole world about evil and good,
    they should be and probably have always been much better solutions at our fingertips. The word is important, but living and feeling is essential, because contemplating silence in listening to those around us requires nothing more than our presence with a smile.

In order to approach life from the point of view of a code, we should perhaps have the childish seriousness of understanding things much easier.
    Life is just that. The language that is supposed to be coherent, applied, open, clear and simple should not normally order it, complicate it, diversify it in a dark way, or take its beauty.
    One beautiful thought can be like a soothing garden in which every man can rest his soul,and we can do that often.
    As for me, I will always reinvent at the deepest level and whenever I have the opportunity, friendship, because I know for sure that there are many more ways to love beautifully, more than we can know.

And even if we need to dream to complete a reality or vice versa, maybe the first and the first time, we have to love and then exist.
    Sometimes, when I say that life is very beautiful, the temptation of nothing strikes me, asking me "What would you have been, if you had been?"; As if life, death and I were three parallel lines that never unite, but that's just a metaphor, the feeling is broader and it's not necessarily a belief of mine. I do not relate to beliefs more than guidelines, everything changes. The light? It's attractive. If you close a plant in the dark, it becomes deformed, so the tendency is always the thirst for light.

If in the initial phase we start the first step with "being" why do we still need to seek to become, to become more than we are can be contradictory to the whole process, because childhood is the place of magic and inspiration of creation and where everything is amazing.
    When everything starts to become a deja vu, the fascination becomes different and we look for life with different eyes. We are adults looking for the essential fruit of existence, the truth. Sometimes life evaluates us while we are apparently researching it, it seems to be an unacceptable human quality, values are measured, victories or losses are weighed. When in fact any natural simplicity, pure and innocent, is basically an ambitious complexity, already solved.

People with beautiful souls always strive for spiritual perfection, those who cannot speak against the ugly, are silent, but in their silence, they can in fact refuse everything that is ugly. Some cannot express themselves, but the magic of their souls, they work to always cherish the wave of beauty. I remain today, in deep meditation trying to listen to all those beautiful silences, hope is a dream with open eyes and nothing is far when you love.

The meaning of life cannot be sought without being able to find it before, it seems contradictory. But contradictory to what? In what position are we really able to declare something with supreme certainty? Some time ago, a friend told me "that he has found the meaning of life, because it has no purpose" and I said
    "I wish I could die something of myself to understand what you said, but I have to live with it" were just "sweet nothingness" in the passing of life, nothing more, or maybe everything as a whole. Philosophy, like life it may be the own source.
    When between ambition and wisdom, life speaks, knowledge should listen and the soul discover, because we allow ourselves and deserve, because the one who asks for nothing, deserves everything, because a wounded soul must not bleed but enlighten .

The coding of life, the hardest argument to fight, may be the most beautiful destination to reflect.

Maybe we don't have to think about the future, and because we feel good about this chemical process, beautifully augmented called, life, we should communicate with each other any value at any time of the journey, because our flow inward is the hardest and most beautiful thing to keep, especially when we have to take with us in our souls, a whole beauty.

Anca

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), EFO (30th October 2020), Forest Denizen (30th October 2020), Franny (30th October 2020), Harmony (6th November 2020), justntime2learn (2nd November 2020), O Donna (30th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th October 2020), Stephanie (5th November 2020), Trisher (30th October 2020), Wind (31st October 2020), wondering (9th November 2020), Zirconian (10th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #127
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The legacy of life

Children are our human treasures and the legacy of the future on this earth. Their open vision always teaches us through simplicity, joy, love, spontaneity, free communication and the ability to weave the story with the imagination.
    I pray today for their health and for their freedom in this world.

Loving children is the very law of life, it is one of the most sublime actions that a human being can perform. Children can create the most beautiful emotional state.
    For me, their dreams of joy and song are a catalyst for my devotion.
    Their games bring the ease of the best and simplest knowledge that should be grounded in the future through the inexhaustible theme of unconditional love.

Love can accompany all our other fundamental acts. If we learn full of love we will memorize and understand more easily. If we listen with love, we will hear more and much better.
    Their freedom always encourages our will, they are the joy of all our ages. They give us time to find in our hearts vast places we did not know, they are the victory of the present in the innocence of every smile and the supreme vitality of altruism from which we can learn.

From stars to people, from the soul of a child to the souls of grown men’s, there is one pure heart, one connection, one color of universal memory in the future, the parade of butterflies in flight from the smiles of children in the universal realm of a single story, that of loving children, the greatest justice of life.

For all the street children, for all the children who are going through hardships, so loving, confident, with endurance as big people with so much dignity, discretion and discipline, I would like for them to be able to die something of me. I would like them to be happy, I would like their childhood to be blessed as it deserves, given by life. From children we can educate the rest of the life we have left, so that future generations can propagate the freedom of human beauty.

The only revelation of our society must result from the way we love children, to heal around them, to hope and dream with them, to develop new talents with no purpose other than that of joy, to become the best reflection for their strong spirit. Children teach us to experience acceptance, friendship and love everywhere for anything, for any idea; they reach out to the stars to pick them up, we just contemplate them. But their hands can really touch the sky in their innocence so beautiful and primordial, because their questions are answers that we will find out over many generations, when we will no longer be.

Encouraging children to dream, and you will contribute to the root of change for a future generation; for me, the imagination of a child would be my upbringing with him, they are the message of the pride of prosperity, they develop our ability to play and learn the recommendation of life to be effective in the wisdom of development in the record of wise love.

A new world is born in each child, the future can learn from him right now. Their unpredictability and their discoveries contradict any reality built by us, their fantasy sends us all our curiosity at bedtime, because only if we dream together with Them we will understand.
    8 minutes talking to a child, there are 8 billion chances to change the maturity we have achieved so far. There are 8 unconditional minutes that do not depend on us, but on the possibility of any opportunity for inspiration!
    Children are the resource and hope of a future promised by childhood itself. Children are the beginning of every miracle and its fulfillment that lies in their open and small cute palms.

Children are the way to fulfill the essence of life values and the rebellion of beauty and joy, their intelligence stimulates any age, their emotions integrate us into new simple values such as empathy, perseverance in good manners, purity of good instinct and intuition; I would like to have billions of arms to be able to embrace all children and to have one soul that divides near their permanent joy, just to maintain a neighborhood suitable for their development!

I would like to be able to pour in writing all my love for all children, I would like to absolutely subscribe to this wave of life so pure, I would like to sign somewhere in the entry of the book of life the chapter of childhood so essential, to be generated forever and always destined for their happiness.

I will never underestimate the children's talent to see life, on the contrary, I will find the courage to lie on the carpet of their imagination, I wish I could be their toy, just to feel the imprint of purely accidentally transformation innovation from which we all grow up.

My house is maybe empty, but my soul is full of small hearts that beat fast in the joy of life, a show of souls and a lesson every day, because children are high spirits, they are themselves messages that solidly argue life, I would like that their cycle will overturn all the rules in which we have become entangled and restore the course of the journey as the human race and our planet deserve.

Their wings are the universe of our future, let's let them grow to where the clouds become multicolored, because there is no better job than talking to a child.
    Their soul is so roomy that they are content with the satisfaction of being, their compassion is a cultivation of the grace to give love from a heart with a self-knowledge with heaven in it.

Their little hearts beat in the light to guard our event of embracing life, their protection is a path taken from Heaven, a vocation and a responsibility that complement each other with our need for transformation.
    Make a cake for the neighbors' children, change the gift from the soul with the joy of their smile, make a stop, in the wonderful exodus of each child's imagination, put a simple, serene and deep intention for all children who need the warmth of our hearts.
    I don't think we have to be just reasonable, I think we have to be impeccable, prompt and receptive and extremely innocent in appreciating the nature of a child, for an excellent conduct of thinking with the soul of a child for the souls of children of the future of the human race.

Anca

The Choir Of All Saints, Honiara - God yu tekkem laef blong mi(2:19)

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), ClearWater (6th November 2020), Forest Denizen (2nd November 2020), Franny (17th November 2020), Harmony (6th November 2020), justntime2learn (2nd November 2020), O Donna (7th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (5th November 2020), Stephanie (5th November 2020), Trisher (2nd November 2020), Wind (3rd November 2020), wondering (9th November 2020), Zirconian (10th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #128
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Dear life friend, wherever you are

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."- Confucius

“My dear,
    In the midst of hate, I found there was, within me, an invincible love.
    In the midst of tears, I found there was, within me, an invincible smile.
    In the midst of chaos, I found there was, within me, an invincible calm.
    I realized, through it all, that…
    In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer.
    And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there’s something stronger – something better, pushing right back.

Truly yours,
    Albert Camus”

I like this because only one part is usually quoted but the full quote has such symmetry.”

― Albert Camus

I felt the need to write to you today. Wherever you are, rest your soul in my heart for the duration of a few words that I want to offer.

The world is so small and we are all so close that if I whispered how I felt about you, you would hear me in any corner of the world.
    I sat down at the computer, and thinking about you, I felt like I got home.
    I create a time of life now in a velvet heart that belongs to all those who are my friends, I trust in you to the maximum of unconditional love that I am transformed to be able to offer.

Receive my best wishes, because I really wish you well, at this moment a subtle violin sounds in my headphones,
    ...it's raining outside, in drops so small as if autumn was slipping through a sieve of the open sky, and I think if I go outside, I would definitely melt This year was a rainy summer and there were few days with sun, but the sun in my heart did not melt, except perhaps the beautiful starry sky that I would have liked to see more, beyond the heavy clouds in the night sky was not possible..

At this moment I feel that I am not an article, a comment or a person, I would like to be an intermediate means of transfusion of peace that we should not look for because we have it.I really think that we must first of all be ourselves a the celestial vault of peace and thus serenity is at home, it must no longer be obtained.
    Have you been looking for peace lately? Sometimes I look for it too, especially when I look for it lost among all the perspectives of the world to seek inner peace, it is an act of will that experiences differently each time my own experience of seeking peace.

Even if I sometimes find peace, it is still a perpetual transformation, an education in progress, such a broad background and I think I have to be many in the singularity of a single direction of billions of opportunities to settle on at least this path.

How has time passed for you?
    .. If you ask me, it's a kind of mixture, sometimes it gets stuck, sometimes it steals my attention, sometimes it doesn't exist, if I could, I would unite time with life itself, in the way that we can all benefit.
    Have you had any goals lately? I had no goal, as if all my possibilities had melted into the very possibility of pursuing any kind of goal. Something at hand that I look at not with doubt but with more wisdom than a few years ago.

Even if we navigate the oceans of life, open the eyes of the heart, you will no longer step on the earth and the sea alone, we walk, we fall, we learn, we fail, we stand, we fight, we help, we listen and go, by love we dive, we dance, we laugh, and bloom, amaze, we hope, we pray, and leave and pass

We grow up together dear friend, we change our life experiences and we learn together. How much I would like to know your vision about this world, how much you have cried lately in your soul saying in silence: "I want it to be good for the whole humanity!!!" I want that too...

This moment when you are really free, is the moment when you step out of your room and go explore the nature, the world outside. You leave everything behind, your daily work at office, your daily routines, all your responsibilities. All that stress and anxiety just washes away. You feel relaxed, all the weight on your shoulders disappeared, you don't have to worry about anything. You feel excited, you're not afraid. You just see the road that is in front of you, you realize this is the first step in your new journey. You are ready to go. I will meet you at the last and first moment my dear friend.This is our way

I don't think we need keys, I think our development of "uman-universalis" is almost in its time, part of the world feels that and even as I write this, I know that your soul smiles and the universe hears the color of your joy!
    Stay with the flow, meditate, love, develop your unlimited spot, he experiences you limitless, be peace and peace will experience you..said someone sometimes.

I truly believe that the only joy in the middle of Mother Earth's Nature is the human being, so I am here to declare that I am intensely enchanted by the joy of sharing a corner of the universe with all people, my friends, you have a pure nature, it is the only one of the way and grace by which life builds itself.
    Do you remember how many sunsets we watched together? Do you remember how many stars we counted together? Sometimes we count so many stars at night that we always forget to count the moon.

From my heart drops, if I could find the flower of friendship, I would travel the whole world to be able to offer it as a gift.
    Your friendship is a great gift that I have discovered since I opened my eyes in this world, if you are looking for me, to know that I am already close to you, if the emotion embraces you, to know that I have been embracing you for a long time.
    The elegance and beauty of your individuality always surprises me, you are enough to be someone, somewhere, everywhere ...that I care that you exist.

On the way to you, dear being, so planetary-personal, I turn on lights one by one in the souls of those I meet, I would like to be able to make a poem for each of them, I would like to be able to offer them an ellipse of spatial star pearls time, a holographic pharmacy through which everyone's health can flourish forever.
    Dear friend, from these times, until my message reaches you someday, do you think that we will be able to overcome the mysteries at the border of knowledge that we have somewhere forgotten inside us?
    Do you think that we will ever be able to radically change the paradigm in which we are caught in the adventure of life guarded by the submission of the promise "When we ask for nothing, does the light already have everything(?)!"

This is just a grain of my childhood imagination, but in order to have something, I know we must first deposit something, so I put in the flow of hope for better: compassion, tolerance, peace and love at the truest and highest dimension and capacity that I will get it sometime in the future, because now I am just an unknown friend, but I know that a world in which friendship dwells through the very dimension of life, must be or is completely different..
    Do you feel different?
    Please stay with me, we are all born of friendship, it remains to all carry, clearly and with responsibly its flag, by interpreting the wave of life.
    The treasure in your heart will always give birth to strong sources of friendship, count your friends around you and give your love before asking them for anything.
    Hold in your heart the sincere and unconditional picture of good manners to serve life for those around you.
    We may one day find ourselves clothed in the word of hope, we may encourage one another with the rich experience of this factory of life.

In the absence of the future, I am now waiting for the moment to meet, as I have always expected. You must know that you are not alone.
    It's at least me, here, a stranger in this world, close to you, wherever you are!

I dedicate this article to all those I do not know but feel alone in these difficult times.

Cu prietenie, cantand pentru tine draga prieten,
    Anca

Tony Anderson - Bloom(3:54)

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2020), ClearWater (6th November 2020), Forest Denizen (5th November 2020), Franny (17th November 2020), Harmony (6th November 2020), justntime2learn (5th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (5th November 2020), O Donna (7th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (5th November 2020), Stephanie (5th November 2020), Trisher (6th November 2020), Wind (6th November 2020), wondering (9th November 2020), Zirconian (10th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #129
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

How much does life cost?

“The cost of a thing is the amount of what I will call life which is required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run.” - Henry David Thoreau, Walden

For those who have too much for a simple experience, along with those who have too little to really survive: "how much does life cost?"

What is our last happiness in a changing world?
    How much can we think of ourselves while others near us experience the same location, the same problems?

If in such a society we feel that life is a game that must be kept constant as if we have to run to catch up with it, how much will it cost us someday when everything we pursue will someday be enough to really recognize whether it was worth the point or not.
    In my youth, I always said that if I had enough money, then I would be happy. There’s no denying that money is an important part of our society and having a degree of financial stability increases our ability to enjoy life.
    But the reality is that when we have enough or over abundance, we should balance how much we have tied our strict need to the need to say "I always deserve more."
    Maybe we used to weigh every opportunity to our advantage always wanting more, or maybe not, maybe we used to always measure our status, maybe sometimes we looked for emotional health in obtaining benefits or things, for the protection of the family.
    Many people believe that adding material experience to life improves their well-being, but maybe adding it, sometimes means too much for those who have absolutely nothing.

How much is it worth reading a good old book compared to a platinum bank card? Speaking of me, how much can we choose between the system in which we have many cards in our wallet, and outside the system in which we have a library, let's say 300 valuable books for us, which we have already read, defines us individually, but I really hope with all my heart that we can all overcome the obstacle of the contemporary society in which we are basically affiliated by remembering others that need our help.

I had a friend for almost 30 years. He asked me: "And you never feel the need to go out in the city to do fun shopping? Why did you find yourself moving there, over the railways, over the largest running water in the country where no one lives?
    Just to always stay dirty on the ground and to cry for pity on your own? "
    And surprisingly, like never before, I could not have included in a single simple answer, all my well-being that I have here in the country and I am convinced that he would not have understood.But I love him anyway.
    But I would have asked him, however, how much "much" means to him as living costs by gaining just life, also pursued at a certain cost.

If we stop to think a little about how much we actually need to be as comfortable as possible, maybe we need a car just to get from one point to another, but not necessarily a Porsche to pay in plus the simple need.
    Making enough money was a struggle from time to time, especially in my youth, there were short periods when they were enough, but in principle, I always had "good" salaries that I was glad I could simple just live on with what is strictly needed.

I learned in some places to live life very simply from very little, enjoying simple things that instead of having bought, some of them I created myself for me. Some of them were home made soap, or natural flowers perfume, clothes, home clothes sewn to an old sewing machine, decorations, furniture and more, and at some point becomes a kind of culture almost individually unique, and this education is well deserved to honor the idea of "enough" , at least for me.
    Anything thrown away just because it is no longer fashionable is a misused resource. Therefore, some old things get a new long life and color in my home, some become useful and functional for generations.

Never having more money, it gave me an advantage, it was a kind of education to be able to survive on a provocatively low income.
    This built me in the way I am convinced that no matter what income I will have from this age onward, I will always maintain the creative line of not wasting any material or spiritual resources, at least not for me.

Of course we need money to survive and buy food, so an extremely large portion of food, I produce it myself, learning this from pure survival, not as a hobby.
    I strongly believe, from how much life has cost me so far, that we still have to live to the fullest and get honest pleasure from life, just to live and enjoy life simply.

If I'm happy? I can say that I am satisfied with the simplicity that sometimes goes in tandem with happiness, looking at my contemporary friends in my country, in these times I can say not with satisfaction but with remembrance, that the less I have the less I have less worries.

For me, being quite far from the city, I do not feel at all disconnected from society, I think I am the perfect example to reflect maybe the opposite, although I no longer want to differentiate between what is white on the left or black on the right, I am no longer interested in the colors of the system and now, before being a voter, I am first of all a man, a peasant, a heart, a soul, first of all "I am" and I am free.

I think we are quite connected to consumption, I know it is an older subject than any book, but I wonder how much history has taught us that we go through life always making "these wonderful choices" that are sometimes almost prescribed as an order of promoting materialism. How much do we really measure the choice, before we really weigh the material?
    Why, (avoiding the answer by a purpose, cause, choice or even habit), since it is the world, the idea of the new "new" is promoted with the unseen slogan "You're not good enough, you don't have enough" Are we really urged (not designed) to always pursue the idea of a status, do we always lose something by it?

I have seen people who have replaced true beauty with absolutely whatever money can go, I would like each of us, all people, to intensely experience every look at the world and simple things, with patience, wisdom and beauty. How much does this cost in return?
    The authenticity of the freedom of the spirit in a world created for this purpose. Sometimes getting it, maybe can hurt, but it may be worth it.

I enjoy a simple good joke, I start smiling before someone says it, a good cooked meal, to share emotions and jokes with friends, the joy of seeing nature (my first "bible"), people's laughter, health and the innocence of children, the natural beauty of animals.
    In a way, sometimes I feel that what I have in front of me is more than enough, and that is worth more to me than money, so I feel that I have to pass on my joy to others, at absolutely no cost, apart from me always recognizing friendship.

To the question "Why are we here?" I think we need to appreciate more the world we are in, finding its beauties, I think that in the "bank of joy" we can gather many present moments in which we gather the value of our art of "being", therefore, at the beginning and end of life, we really find out its cost, and even in that it is a certain beauty.
    My friendship costs nothing, this is a free and beautiful source, if you want to be a friend today and a good earthling, try life at no cost, try friendship, dare to love, dare to share.

Anca

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2020), ClearWater (6th November 2020), EFO (6th November 2020), Forest Denizen (6th November 2020), Franny (17th November 2020), Harmony (17th November 2020), justntime2learn (6th November 2020), O Donna (7th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th November 2020), Stephanie (17th November 2020), Trisher (6th November 2020), Wind (7th November 2020), wondering (9th November 2020), Zirconian (10th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #130
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

One dream closer
    ( One think about dreaming in writing, is that it never ends)

In the middle of the war, after so long, we can only find peace.

It was as if the storm and the meteor shower on the eternal night passed, and after all, the only landmark left was silence.
    Yesterday morning for almost two hours, it was as if a huge positive energy shook the world and placed it on the old road, even if reality allows us to see the opposite, it seems that we are challenged to overcome this world with the world itself.

If light were a better return to dreaming, could this be a confirmation that we really know ourselves as we have always known ourselves?
    In a pure, pure and clear dream, do we want to have a better version than we know? As for me, I know for sure that the answer comes before I need to ask.
    For me sometimes, dreaming is so deep that in any dream, I have almost the same soul character and the same reactions that I have when I am awake. Dreams take me on different domains, as I have always felt and wanted, as if knowing somehow that the infinity of infinity is countably overwhelmingly different as alternatives.
    Sometimes, passwords such as the existence of all known and unknown "verbs" in dreams, were the very propulsion and fuel of some paths to cross outer space. "Nowhere" means "any direction" but with a definition of a verb, not as an action but as an effect already recorded. It is difficult to explain, but very easy to perform, in a dream.

If all dreams allowed us to live the experience of life through fractions of colored lenses in the universe and the sublime of every other being, then would we understand? We could regroup in an enormous spirit of humanity, increasing the subtlety of the approach of such wide spaces between us all in a creative morphological acceptance...(?)

I often see people around me who communicate something different from what they share standing face to face and sometimes, even in the tone and sound of words, expressions actually exhibit their fragility and need for knowledge. The importance of faith in truth is so varied, as an exposition of possibilities and opportunities, an importance equal to its existence and equivalent to our need.

If the dreams were true, then this dream of a lifetime, a fraction only in the whole symphony of the universe, would be a kind of setback in the unfolding of the universe in all.
    And so, as astonishing as every aspect of life might be, we could say quietly in the voice of our soul that in fact nothing is different from how we all knew it all before.

Indeed, what can the future mean in a kind of century in which we find ourselves with a consciousness of beginning and without end? In a world where almost all souls look striking and touching, sometimes even so passionate that when a tear flows here on my cheek, someone wipes it in the next second a little further from me, but in the immediate vicinity of the one soul .
    We all look so much alike that regardless of the space, character or allegory of time we occupy individually, we can say with emotion in our voices that nothing is more different in all this variety than the extremely striking resemblance between you and me.
    How is "I" different than a "you"?
    Now I know, for sure that "I" could have been "you" there, thinking and feeling like you ... I could have exposed instead of "me" your version in any century, always ready to evolve and to educate myself in your light.

I look into your eyes, with confidence, and I see you as I know I was and have always been, my acceptance can be a real courage but it is an irreversible reflection of your style of building me in this existence.
    I could say, even if maybe we'll never see each other again: "Please take care of me" I write the words in my heart, just a soul away from you, I'm maybe in a dream in the nearest greatest close distance, writing in silence words that cannot speak.
    A thousand looks across the oceans of pure feelings, I love something you can love with the same intensity, I could say: "Find me among the stars, because I write in our ancestral language with your power to read in our dreams of all."
    I have a soul, this soul. I have a dream, this dream. I have words, temperament, style, mentalities, I am a man of these times, but with everything I feel much deeper, the connection there between us all taking over absolutely everything, seems much more real.

I happen to be, but I want to be close to what belongs to me in your will as a human being, I would like to be at least with a dream closer to humanity, because I exist with the space and soul of my time with anyone who knows love .
    In persistently seemingly evolutionary times, between the passage as above and below, between the infinity between the infinite, in the most cruel of the beautiful reality of us all , at the limit of light and beyond the edge of our consciousness, in the midst of the insistence of the contours of Nature, fulfilling the task of a simple man, I transmit for the future time in us: "Pleasant dreams!"

Anca

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Alecs (9th November 2020), Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), ClearWater (9th November 2020), EFO (9th November 2020), Forest Denizen (9th November 2020), Harmony (17th November 2020), justntime2learn (11th November 2020), O Donna (17th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th November 2020), Stephanie (17th November 2020), Trisher (17th November 2020), Wind (14th November 2020), wondering (9th November 2020), Zirconian (10th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #131
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

If the world exceeds our expectations

Whether we claim it or not, this world is truly a court of miracles.
    If the world were subject to time and time were ourselves, then I could say that the worlds inside us as well as those outside, count our infinite presence, and then perhaps that every movement of the universe should implicitly be a trajectory of ours, always in memory of a present future?

If we could be witnesses of the future, looking from the future with premonition before the present, then adaptation to a kind of time of evolution might not be necessary. Then could the past appreciate continuity? Because I know that the show itself can be overcome with the very performance of playing it, a gift that we all have and we should use it at the very performance of classifying the role of life on the altar of our consciousness. It sounds almost dramatic and maybe too little for our expectations, which must not be high or low, there is nothing tempered or over, in the pure existence of a role.

If we are concerned with what we are now, then how can we feel that it is worth overlapping other expectations from the future?
    If we are building an imagined future, a better one, which can really overcome our constraints and fears, then how do we know that we have built it correctly, since we do not know from what absolute position we did this?
    And if any choice we could make would probably be relatively normal, and, we would rule out the difference between good and evil by turning it into a kind of authoritarian free balance then what would be the purpose , the chance or the cause for which we could find the definition or the concept of a future? When we already have to face the mass balance, what would be the difference? It sounds almost promisingly boring and perhaps pronounced balanced intriguingly motivating. But maybe we can bargain with time in his time, for an advantageous purchase for our time.

Are we useful enough for the quality of human beings that we determine in every second of existence? We can adapt to perfectly stable values easily by certifying pure will, we can appreciate through historical moments or otherwise what we lack, but the fact that we put the same questions always, doesn't it make the rhetoric of life spin itself in a closed circle?
    Do we know that we have a road to build and that we are annexed to a reciprocity divided to infinite minus, in the embrace of the crossroads, are we somehow the beginning of what we could have overcome when success would have been worth it?
    How big can each thing be, if everything were interconnected? how hard would it be to share information in a real, honest way and in the same force of good will always?
    What is the difference between definiteness and infinity? For it is maybe impossible to consider that one being is supreme than another.

We are surrounded by ideas, but I think all questions should be left to answer on their own without confusing the spirit with the imagination.
    This is might be possible, because we confuse anyway from our need for knowledge, the attention of the spirit in the imagination of reality.
    As in a supposed concept of the future through confusion to end up living involuntarily in 8 billion simultaneous worlds? Would that follow in the future? Replacing reality in search of a belief in truth, with the augmented propagation of all realities? Are we already living this?
    Because we are truly alive, technology should be the very simple existence of this planet, in fact a bastion of peace dedicated to space location as a huge benefit alternative, not as a goal to be achieved.

We may be like some local designers with a ticking brooch being conceived as a unique gift for the soul and spirit embodied by a postcard signed by the revolutionary planetary resolution in alliance with an entire universe.
    We may be a small community and the diversity presented on this planet more than an offering to the human species itself, must be enough for us. We have always known that we are more than we can conceive of being in fact a human species. Humanity has so many colors as if we lived together, being in fact several types of human species gathered together, to hope creation, to create hope and to fulfill beauty, and the beauty of the unique creation lives only by loving.

The road between the roads of our worlds must unite harmony, it must roar healthily with the conviction of our ubiquitous nature, it must go in tandem with the enormity of the human side of our transformation, it is our way to be impressed by our union in the unwritten diary of the world’s .

The path between us all in which an almost abstract world has overtaken us is this totally unseen space to intertwine life right now when we read in the spectrum of the most perfect balance of humanity at the most heartfelt and open contact.

Contact in a human way! You are the world!
    It seems completely impossible, so this would be the shortest and easiest way to achieve.

The state under the magnifying glass of a love built in force, cannot be of notoriety to actually accelerate our process of understanding, the sublime touch in the entire connection ribbon, does not lie in cutting or segmenting it, by experiencing complicated options.
    The connection that goes from point to point must remain homogeneous with its very identity, I know that the fragility of eternity builds so many components of the unknown,
    but what are the expectations guilty of, if what we expose is in fact what we sow, and if the probability of an imperfection has so many perfect variants, what we acknowledge becomes almost automatically a promise already attract ?!
    We wake up in a life where we raise, play, see, feel, we are as if dictated by the timid seriousness of this so-called time, we are as if perfectly excusable sometimes in a dominant access to defeat something that is not needed to be defeat.

I know it's not easy, sometimes equality screams frustrated at the fairness of the moralistic concept, sometimes balance seems to accumulate in fact the insecurity of a possible eternal ridicule, sometimes the details break any argument to validate life, sometimes the instinct to forget seems a credible promise and becomes a kind of almost monstrous reality, but it's all about how we can manage experience at a fundamental level, in the still stillness of the dynamism of creation.

Life is only there, there, unique and unrepeatable in all the fractions of truth escaped, promised or obtained, but it is there in its strong and brilliant vulnerability.
    We do not need to exceed it, we do not have this power.

The fire of utility lies in the power of flexibility to find the strength to submit to the chance to be together in a single action, sometimes we have to break a few rules in order to discover the truth, rigidity morally balances fairness in the face of an already fulfilled fact, we are face to face all discovered by our need to know.

We are not ready, but no one is ever really ready, we do not have time to choose the time to be prepared, I am not ready, look at me, I am writing here mumbling something,
    just to prolong a moment when maybe I could finally look at our union.
    I could stop writing but the desire is so great that I could not really stop the storm alone.

If everyone said instead of "I want", "I can", with the conviction that we care, then the world would be a much bigger metaphor.
    The time we have, saying we have spent, so many years, must give us the patience of healing to choose to serve something greater than ourselves who comes to fulfill the love for the justice of absolute balance as we do not know it but we- We can afford it. It is humanity that saves us.
    Something you can't forget, because, while we were wondering how much the soul weighs in on this, the very weight of a hummingbird bird already contains us.
    Awakening to the hot fire of consciousness is like running against time standing in the right place, in the wonderful explosion of many years Joules of will-atmosphere of "liquid life" and 21 grams of light.

Anca

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2020), ClearWater (11th November 2020), EFO (12th November 2020), Forest Denizen (12th November 2020), Franny (17th November 2020), Harmony (17th November 2020), justntime2learn (11th November 2020), Lunesoleil (11th November 2020), O Donna (17th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th November 2020), Stephanie (17th November 2020), Trisher (17th November 2020), Wind (16th November 2020), Zirconian (17th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #132
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Equity of inspiration
    (because I'm here to look into people's eyes and say I can't do anything without their help)

Autumn has arrived and red leaves fall on the ground and from this difficult times I heard that there is still air.
    The silence of energy relaxed in the amplitude of carbon, determines the change of the world as if by the most primordial element-nothingness, always difficult at hand, we are subjected to a condensed index of energetic conversation in the heart of subtlety as a gift of escape.
    Conceptually, we can be the iteration of reality in full pleasure of re-balancing the equity of fundamental human values.

The world becomes closer to human intimacy and in the end, it should govern honesty, positive vibration, passion blossoming the spirit, respect for life, dedication to each other

What can be done by one person can be done by each one. We are all here, I am here to be able to look into the eyes of those around me and tell them that what I do is an extremely small feature, but maybe not a real contribution to the future, also, I love human nature.
    I try to be a good example of culture and the of the possibility to get out of the system, it is a culture that I had to sustain with risk and manageable sacrifices but it is perfectly demonstrable that from the point of view of withdrawal, it can be a good example of building perpetual good change.
    We cannot experience something real if we do not expose the very vulnerability of participating completely clearly, an we all know, we all have all the elements at hand.

If one form of equity, among many others, could be the problem
    that we do not all have the knowledge, but someone has the power and I have peace, leaving aside the fact that I would also like to know the truth, it is clear that that person also wants my peace, but it is still not terribly true that in the end we are both in the same world?

If the system plays with us, it means that we also can "play" with or without wanting to, with the system, it is interesting not to both access a level from which we can no longer get out. The health of the prospect left in THE freedom, can only be one aspect.
    Maybe I can't stand in the middle of the wave pretending not to be part of it, the substantiation of the reason can sometimes exclude the cause, that's why the logic must be accepted by all parties.
    Especially because we have to stay, in a situational managed and conscious awakening, which can be basically a fairly human art at a certain level with the experience itself.

We are dealing with the everyday aspect, we are facing the prosperity of our own projections determined by the rules we learn along the way, and maybe the fairness in this is the very gravity of the transformation speed with which we can react.

Imagination can be quite handy, sometimes it even faces technology that is based only on the reflectivity of some basic elements, not in the full potential, we are the integrated conversion of humanity that we inherit, but maybe in addition, the imagination can use it for extreme good purposes easily positive, trying with everything we have at hand.
    I know it's magical, but it can be extremely beneficial theoretically controversial in favor of advantageous goals and for the stability of the element of humanity in every aspect.
    There is no strict or definite rule in telling a story, except the elegance of serving in the heart of the service of a truth.

Unfortunately, or fortunately at the same time, somehow, the roaring image of an entire world speaks. Everyone speaks as if displaying something indefinite before a world map already tired of words.
    The coat of arms of humanity, worthy of envy and its brilliance, seems to be somehow hidden in our imagination at the edge of everyone's choices.
    Our individual loneliness should serve the fullness of the truth before us.
    The responsibility of our spiritual attire must sum up the very simplicity of our relational aspect.
    I think it is extremely important, impeccable in design value of the humanity in us, and especially that we really belong to a rather planetary linguistic space, if we take the catalysis of the impact of speech throughout history, placed in our kindness for others.

Waiting for the unexpected beyond the planetary boundaries of the real possibilities to communicate in perfectly human language, we have two choices, choosing to speak human within the range of human competence assigned by individual design, or resorting to specialized artificial conduct services that can not collect human imagination or expression naturally.
    To consider a human language, the cross-border fullness of universally spoken humanity, is an idea difficult to bear, manageable and at the same time easy to accept imaginable.

In what terms could we describe the equity of equivalently directing a process of evolution through speech? Because saying that we do not have time to think about all the problems, he suggests that in time he could also solve them.

Before asking "Why not here, why not now?" we must expect the sanction of a sufficient approximation of truth, before asking. So reflection in the imagination can be a possible happiness, because anything can be possible precisely because we have clear evidence that the impossible is enough for us.

I am, because I was lucky in life not to have to think about one thing, I replaced satisfaction at several levels of happiness, enough to have the satisfaction of living.
    Imagination is such a beautiful language, each imagination should be a continuous escape for another imagination, an evolution through the inner image and the imagined spiritual freedom of each of us, it is a perpetuated meaning above and beyond words.

Look at us, crossroads of choice, time hourglasses, and oceans of experimentation, we are all blended in the conduct of a single inspiration.
    We need to allow people around the world to share the real-life scenarios they experience, so we can all learn in the name of equity, because if we all share suffering, joy, failure and fulfillment, sadness and awakening, mistakes and solutions, through in the light of the truth, maybe in the end we will be able to truly understand everything.

I really believe that the world exists through the possibility of creating, the main goal of any kind of art is the personal expression of individual language as a business card offered by simple living for the benefit of all.

We cannot hide indefinitely what our inner interests and fascinations are, precisely because sometimes expression can be relatively painful, we must recognize the effectiveness of saying "That's what I feel right now!"
    As for me, even though I didn't always achieve what I set out to do, I always said, "I'm going to go with this! I have to be me!" and this cannot bring regrets, but only the success of a simple satisfaction and in that, sometimes miracles do happen, not very often, but sometimes it can be an original work to inspire us further.

Life has inevitable and beautiful accesses and if we respond to it alertly and creatively, it can become a useful equity if we manage to preside over accidents impeccably.
    We can do this out of the kind of loneliness in the heart of our childhood, precisely because we have no way to get bored of ourselves, because we have the pleasure of practicing life or death at the rank of art.

Love,
    Anca
    Night changes shape to light
    Josh Leake - Dusk To Dawn(4:33)

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2020), ClearWater (17th November 2020), EFO (17th November 2020), Forest Denizen (17th November 2020), Franny (17th November 2020), Harmony (17th November 2020), justntime2learn (17th November 2020), Lunesoleil (17th November 2020), O Donna (17th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th November 2020), Stephanie (17th November 2020), Trisher (17th November 2020), Wind (22nd November 2020), Zirconian (17th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #133
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,303 times in 1,185 posts

Anka, it's wonderful what you write, it's heart balm and you know we need it to get off the news. These are gold nuggets, consciousness energies that can be called egregore that are useful for the collective consciousness. You are an inspired being and I am full of gratitude for reading these words, the intention of which is to reassure us that we understand that it is enough to feel to live differently.
    Autumn brings the beauty of nature to a silvery platter before resting in the winter season. I really appreciated your thinking connected to another dimension of being, a spiritual dimension of the world.
    An invitation to the world of inner fairies, it suffices to connect to these enchanting vibrations and escape from the shattering news which is only the result of a temporary collective conditioning which also has its use in the plan of the universe …………. Message of support from soul to soul, message that flies like a feather to land delicately, beauty is contained in the manifestation and this is just one example that we can admire all around naked, it just have a look .....

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Anka (17th November 2020), Bill Ryan (17th November 2020), ClearWater (17th November 2020), EFO (17th November 2020), Forest Denizen (18th November 2020), Franny (18th November 2020), Harmony (17th November 2020), justntime2learn (17th November 2020), O Donna (17th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th November 2020), Stephanie (17th November 2020), Wind (22nd November 2020), Zirconian (18th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Wonderful posts, just wonderful!

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Anka (17th November 2020), Bill Ryan (17th November 2020), ClearWater (17th November 2020), EFO (17th November 2020), Forest Denizen (18th November 2020), Franny (18th November 2020), Harmony (21st November 2020), justntime2learn (17th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th November 2020), Stephanie (18th November 2020), Wind (22nd November 2020), Zirconian (18th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #135
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

"Every friend is to the other a sun, and a sunflower also. He attracts and follows the moon"

Thank you both very much!

“Be happy, noble heart, be blessed for all the good thou hast done and wilt do hereafter, and let my gratitude remain in obscurity like your good deeds.” Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

O Donna
    Your talent, opens to me locks of knowledge with every rotation of the Earth, your voice consumes the story in me, behind your image, in the dawn of my awakening... if you were a butterfly, I would give you the key of my heart to throw it in the most deep Space Ocean, for Nature to bless our inspiration, health and healing of all

Your spirit, Lunesoil it heals just as the stars are healed by the stars in the full festival of cherry forests in billions of flower petals doubled in the mirror of the lake of the celestial vault, which bloom in the warmth of the Sun and close in the fantasy of the Moon, may be your naturalness describes the cycle of transcendence between the night and day, as above the same below.

We are all stars in the light powder of the soul!

“If I had to write a book on morality, it would have a hundred pages and ninety-nine would be blank. On the last page I should write: "I recognize only one duty, and that is to love. And for the rest, I say no. I say no with all my might cause love is the only true feeling.” Albert Camus, Notebooks 1935-1942

Si j'avais à écrire un livre de morale, il aurait cent pages et quatre-vingt-dix-neuf seraient blanches. Sur la dernière, j'écrirais Je ne connais qu'un seul devoir et c'est celui d'aimer . Et pour le reste, je dis non. Je dis non de toutes mes forces, car l'amour est le seul vrai sentiment” -Albert Camus

“All for one and one for all, united we stand divided we fall.”- Alexandre Dumas, The Three Musketeers

The aroma of serene days spends a part of me with you
    I hide under your warm wing and I'm fine in to the mist of missing trough
    The shadows of one star and galaxies that tell me that you will be with me
    I have a hard time when I am alone with me and just the "me"
    And "I" the book of writing souls in open floating symphony
    Two moments golden times are here to be, they will, and are my old and youngest memories

Two scented lights among us happy and alive, the flowing energy's
    Configured super-system in dimensions plasma's dynasties
    The alley stream is writing with the leaves of trees

I leave the open way... the story it is written anyway
    I leave the open worlds accessing only to predicted moment's of today.

A blank page in words I can't express...
    I can stop the time right now so I can have the pleasure to thank you both, I was venturing through the garden next to the house, trying to find a star in the autumn clouds ...

... but I found instead the pleasant emotion of an incredibly refreshing experience, and the positive impact this has on my health and well-being is truly beautiful undeniable happiness! Thank You!!
    I found you two, in my soul, when the mind wrote in the name of the hearts of all beings...

I feel that you are all a part of my writing, by the nature that binds us also aligns us all in this wonderful source so generically called Avalon; what I write belongs to everyone, and the expression of unity through the beauty of our cultures it binds us, immerses us, renews our energy in this wonderful course of flow.I enjoy it...
    Avalon, has been and is for me an exercise in progress, I am still learning to match the freedom to write with the duty to express the beauty of our need, of all, of love.

Writing it may be a flag of freedom of expression, a symbol of the expression of courage in the name of love, and in a society where almost all words seems to cost, it is a hymn that everyone has the right to sing and carry on just love and peace.
    The pages written here, born in the flow of this wonderful place, belong to our inspiration, to everyone, they are not mine, mine is only the right to express (in the shade of my inspiration), but I have no right over them, every word that I release , he must bring hope to other hearts, this is my most precious gift, to cherish anyone's life, always trying to write with "drops of life" from heart to heart always.

I am here to thank you for feeling the rhythm of culture, for personally believing that the combination of all cultures and all languages would result in the most complex human alliance unique in the many Universe's.
    In all of these ways, the natural environment of Avalon aligns with our inner nature as happy, healthy, loving, giving beautiful people, no nations, only people.

This one little will of love, place our hearts in one good resonance of consciousness, for which I pray, and the freedom represents a profound way of relating to the world, and you both set the perfect example of living its meaning, a means to be present and to live in the moment, one moment means taking life one day at a time and not worrying much about the future. Have gratitude for each day and the simple things.

We slow down the presence in today's happiness and the beauty that surrounds us
    thus, perhaps the courage to resonate with a simple life illustrates the value that we are truly immersed in the greatest simplicity to experience it.

The opportunity of the moment, contains, fulfills, provides, implements the center of possibilities to evolve and grow, to develop exactly this moment that brought us here in the most appropriate place where we gain the perspective of time spent friendly, supportive and vibrant in culture and love.
    Life is a continuous process of aligning, immersing, and evolving. A change of environment is a powerful catalyst in getting the process continuing...
    You need to be relaxed to let in new insights, ideas and creativity, thank you for your inner exploration!
    So take advice from a sloth… because I have slowed down for a long time and spend some time upside down to gain a different perspective as a real adventure to climb many stairs everywhere...

The scales of consciousness as an approach metaphor, can become intentional movement, structured as a workout, with a no time limit relaxation in , or simply an intentional decision to add more movement to the freedom of the spirit.

Either way you will be building Life-strength and loving "cardio" capacity source for stationary challenge in the dynamism of our awakening.
    If I were to wake up now in the midst of other people, the prospect of being honest with myself would restore the naturalness of expression between us, I do not need to touch the deepest thoughts to find the simplicity to say "I'm here", I know that for many it is not easy to express perhaps too personal thoughts, but the idea taken from a simpler perspective of communicating among ourselves in a kind of confession from the heart, is a moment of sharing humanity within us.Even an emoji is enough, without a single, word to make a connection

Thank you for the generosity with which you open, it is a completely handy issue, it is an exchange of gifts, emotions, moments for which we are grateful,
    ...I am grateful for this moment, it is a valuable experience, for which I will always make time to remember it.

With one love,
    Anca
    Go, Go on LIVE!

Florina - Va, va, vis [ French Lyrics + English translation](4:00)

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2020), ClearWater (17th November 2020), EFO (18th November 2020), Forest Denizen (18th November 2020), Franny (18th November 2020), Harmony (21st November 2020), justntime2learn (17th November 2020), Lunesoleil (18th November 2020), O Donna (19th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th November 2020), Stephanie (18th November 2020), Trisher (18th November 2020), Wind (26th November 2020), Zirconian (18th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #136
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,303 times in 1,185 posts

Quote Posted by Anka (here)
    "Every friend is to the other a sun, and a sunflower also. He attracts and follows the moon"
    Today is a big day of revelation, yesterday I watched on youtube three videos in the form of Investigation sessions under Hypnosis with often unconventional revelations and implication with our reality. Don't know if you understand French. There was during a session a cleaning carried out on France because the awakened ones there were only 10% and it took 30% to spread the truth about vaccines to many.
    The funny thing is, it's like I got access to another video that really put my heart into it. This morning I experienced a kind of liberation, a great joy.
    By reading your answer, late at night, I thought of a woman who was playing the Hangpan in Avignon at the time of the festival (the most important theater and live performance event in the world) I had bought her her CD and until yesterday i thought she was romanian but i just checked she was from hungary its next to you
    I just found his channel on youtube

merci pour la vidéo

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Anka (18th November 2020), Bill Ryan (21st November 2020), EFO (18th November 2020), Forest Denizen (21st November 2020), Harmony (21st November 2020), justntime2learn (18th November 2020), O Donna (19th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th November 2020), Stephanie (18th November 2020), Trisher (21st November 2020), Wind (22nd November 2020), Zirconian (18th November 2020)

33. Link to Post #137
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Mostly people

Life was not meant to be easy, it was meant to be Life.
    The energy to talk about people, to photograph them in our minds, to understand their expression at the right time, to feel their emotions with our own tears, to feel their fears in their voices when they can't pronounce them, to look at them in the eyes, this energy awakens, caresses our senses, propels us into new understandings.

It's a beautiful choice to write about people, it's like when you really meet people, it's a connection in which we can open our souls to people, a connection to engage in the deepest and most ecstatic nature of learning, something so natural that everything can only become a presence of mind and a succession of awakenings.

Sometimes their opposition to seeing things brings a real perspective that changes everything, the courage to try to see through their perspective, gives us a higher sense of wisdom, something that can develop along the way, so patience involves a kind of subsequent satisfaction. It's beautiful.

By engaging with someone in one-on-one perspectives, it is a revealing and fundamental and extremely rich experience, because always waiting to expect the unexpected, the expectation becomes fulfilled in itself.

Maybe the joy of knowing a "stranger" in the first place should also matter because there is par excellence a good way to be open-hearten in a way that is acceptable to the situation, sometimes
    if we are truly open, sincere and looking for connection with the simple human nature to honor our true feelings we can bring joy to others.
    The meeting between people in general should be a confession, we cannot run a wrong or false diagnosis of some claims and prejudices, so we will never be able to heal ourselves, at least never alone.

The way we engage with someone, the way they express themselves, the tone and language offered, the body language, the discussions about what society directs, about what seemingly imposing life lists, and about what each one may have omitted, we can see that connecting with people is not really that hard, we don't need reasons or excuses at the end of the day, if we manage to do it honestly and in a spirit of unconditional love, we realize that it really isn't at all hard and it's really really simple and really, really real.

Many times, we stand around what they are experiencing and we realize more about what we are experiencing. We realize that we are all equal. Having people around us, doing what we love, is an inevitable happiness to "end up" in the place where the only choice left is just to give kindness, and to offer a message worth exposing to life on the verge of acceptance, because "people" phenomenon is happening( how it is), dreams going on, creation it finds its purpose, and everything seems to have the destination of a journey of our choice.

Everything sounds nice, the whole planet seems to be online, but real encounters and connections are hard, and being one unknown person also seems hard, but it's still an interesting challenge to be able to navigate this, even if we can't every time to reach the hearts of others no matter how hard we try.

I can say the connection with life is the only one that teaches us to walk, I could meet people who can't speak, but who this experience of their life is a skill or a perspective from which I could learn, I could adapt to what was their only choice.
    We live in different complicated times, but what we have at hand to offer, is always space for people, the permission to let them shine alone is with amazing results sometimes.

We must be strong in spirit, we are certainly stronger than any helplessness, we are the true inspiration of the most delicate epitome of resilience. We must allow those around us to shine, we must give them space regardless of their options, we must maybe share the "contagious" hope and justice, in a grateful, positive, kind energy.

We are in the free zone of smile and will, even if many want to see us in a wheelchair of consciousness, we were each born different by diversity as a unique design, the brilliance of evolutionary experimental necessity reborn us in the aura of another offer of each time in timeless intuitive space allocated developmentally in spirit insertion. If we are all seemingly easy to drive, maybe in the end it does not necessarily mean that we are also easy to conquer. So we are strong.

We need to be a little simpler, we need to recognize the need to overcome any conventional barrier, we need to understand that we can help with much smaller things, maybe even insignificant compared to real problems, only very potential for quality human connection and interdependence. .

For example, if something falls from someone's hand on the floor, we throw ourselves to help them, right? A dog may be happy to do this, he has no convention other than to help us, and he is always satisfied.
    A few months ago, we saw a drunk person in the parking lot of a supermarket, he collapsed face to face with concrete and scattered his shopping on the floor, and instinctively we ran to help him, to lift him back to his feet like any human being, it deserves to be, I took a bag to collect everything from the floor, it was very emotional.

We can do this regardless of the overall view of the society we are, in extreme cases I am convinced that we can become even more united and then any barrier of independence created becomes independence to remove any barrier and embracing love.

I think life is terribly hysterically beautiful (and I even laughed at it), it's really complete, because sometimes it's possible to laugh at the hardest problem, precisely because we manage to see the fun side of things, just because that if we laugh we frighten any enemy, we dismay him in his own misunderstanding ... and we laugh and laugh and we continue to laugh at his dismay in proportions far too overwhelming as incomprehensible energy.

If we still fall, at least maybe we should know how to fall properly, there are many people whose destiny is harder than life, but they know how to engineer each problem as a fairly pleasant maintenance overall.
    Nobody says we have to have unrealistic expectations, and in general and most of the time maybe we all manage to fall, maybe we shouldn't be afraid to fall when others get in our way, if it's unexpected, then we have to overcome fear sometimes, because anyway it will step in our standards, to remember that we have two legs to walk, two hands to offer and one heart to be able to think human things.

We are definitely much more than our standards (right?) Because we can always change them by being directly in being with us. Because normally when we look at each other, we first see people who look like us, and not standards.

I understand that it is not very convenient to approach people on the street and it is sometimes worryingly scary to be able to say something close to the context of the situation, some people do not know how to casually engage in simple connections, sometimes because they are sensitive and / or that they perfect a kind of prelude to prejudice and they cannot overcome it.
    But with extremely few exceptions, we are billions of people, many "living alive differences" with the same similarities that can make a difference, if we go beyond appearances; we find what can bring added value to humanity within us, sharing humanity, we gain it more and more with its own value. Continuously.

If we think that our light lies in the space shared with others, then we are certainly in the light here, in the space occupied by human goodness extended in the value of the right judgment of life to run for the benefit of humanity.

The fact that we read here, already allows access to a wider space of positive energy, the one created by ourselves in human values that make us happy and proclaim ourselves as an independent spirit owing this to humanity, basically to a collective source of life and light.

In shining in sharing, in living inspiring ideas for change, anyone can do that, because anyone has something to give, it's an unseen rhythm of giving in general, there are still good people in this world, there are still good people who need gentle words.
    My tribute could be not for perfection but for the beauty of the power to choose to be mostly just people, and the challenge can be insurmountably enjoyable in fact.

Anca

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2020), ClearWater (24th November 2020), EFO (21st November 2020), Forest Denizen (21st November 2020), Harmony (21st November 2020), Lunesoleil (21st November 2020), O Donna (23rd November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (21st November 2020), Stephanie (30th November 2020), Trisher (21st November 2020), Wind (24th November 2020), Zirconian (21st November 2020)

35. Link to Post #138
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Self funded in the patronage of life
    ...It's not difficult at all, but very dear loving hard.
    (A thousand wrappers in thousands hugs)

Yes, I like life. You never know what's going to happen next.
    Here we are. This is just a small statement compared to the whole culture of life in the universe. What is beautiful is that we have an enormous harvest of life for the rest of the universe to be able to marvel at our excellence and resilience. If the rest of the truth about life is always gentle in our knowledge, then I could say gently, "Keep me going, going" until the next moment when I will enjoy life.

I could say: "Please, consider following life" the proportion of the present moment with its own harvest, a kind of coupon stamped in the phase of purchase and sharing satisfaction in priceless movement of a single realization.

For me, life, has lasted until now in proportion of up to 43 years, or to be 44 years? Who counts them anyway ... life lasted, and I with her. It doesn't matter that it is half life, it matters that I have fulfilled half of the generous offer of life to profess it.
    If life were just a hobby, I don't think we could imagine seeing each other than through this wonderful hobby.
    And even if it were a hobby, it is in fact a way, a way to manifest ourselves through this act, in the margins of the greatest wonderful show possible.
    We will stand in each other's way as in a wonderful play, this makes us enter the beautiful role of applauding at the end both black and white energies, just like in a movie, I think that if we watch a movie alone at home, we will not "blaspheme" the negative characters and we will not love them, because the play itself, for better or worse, was beautiful...that's why we watch it.

Many people may want their awakening directly clean and clear, reconciled in great wisdom, others prefer to deserve the awakening, always planting seeds in the ground, as if the Planet would grow only because of their muddy hands sitting there in the trenches of life with everyone souls, trying to see how the planted seeds bear fruit on other seeds. This is the nature of our souls, we can't pretend we don't see it, we execute it by the mere presence.

This presence is simply a spiritual experience if we want to acknowledge it, I don't want to write too grandly about it ... but it takes you to a whole other world ... This world. Once you get involved in this.
    In this stillness, if we need to have something to do, one would be the presumption that exists for salvation or despair at our choice , somewhere on their edge, we have the freedom to have doubts of each other or both in common.

What really is therapy for each of us? we can spend two hours just thinking about it, and even that could be life therapy. Two hours in which we find a meaning for more space, not looking time for contemplation, but more contemplation to be spent within a time of re-contemplation, not looking ideas for respect but respect for more good ideas for each of us.
    People can ask us for advice, we can freely ask for other advice, there is a large family among these great harvests to honor life, a kind of green awakening through the health of nature and nature in people, a complete antidote to the modern world, an intangible space now claimed only by us on the territory of the earth of our soul.

Nature in all living things can sometimes be very rewarding, sometimes things happen when we think not, other times nothing happens when we think everything matters.
    It is no secret or impossible to see people with the greatest tendency to compassion, understanding and dedication, we can give through this the most precious comfort possible, time.

Who are you for the happiness in yourself, if you can't count the happiness of those around you?
    To have contentment with what we have, from extremely small things for example, we can build a bench and place it in the middle of a space of a community, for all those who want to sit on it to rest, to be able to contemplate the possibility of a better future in such a way that when they get up from the bench, they will be changed into completely different people, because in the spectrum of the product of happiness, magic lies in making gifts. The bench must be build in blossom of art energies to pay the act in self.

I personally would not give up... even after, how long was it? ah..43 years old ..
    We only have an infinite spark and a piece of life in front of us, if we walk, we could instead dance, if we look, our eyes should form rainbows in its light, slowly, point by point, step by step, line by line to cross it, packed, unpacked, opening, closing, aligning, every decision made as if in good stages made to the length of expectations, in the wave of encouragement from our hearts and the pleasure of our eye in accomplishment.
    The vision realizes the dimension of life to conquer the art of being able to value our contribution.We must not understand, but feel this.
    Some may wrap the metaphor of life in white origami flags, or loving greeting cards for anyone, because we also, all come from a more difficult part of the trajectory, we do not have to judge before receiving a gift.

Some try to use the painful past in order to create something better and useful for those around them, if that is what they have, then they can create reference points and guidelines for the rest of us, in a more positive spirit, and I think there are many like that.

If the need to have this line of life is so complicated by transparency, the awareness of the role of using the line to model another form, brings the possibility of necessity to the opportunity to have that line, in the prospect of great certain relativity. Ours.

If life were a metaphor for a blank sheet of paper, then we have a single sheet of paper and a single life in infinite consciousness to make ourselves useful for what we have in front of us through that paper.

If we cannot create something from what we do not have, then we can try to create something from what we have.
    So we all have infinite potential in what we have, everything we are inspires further.

For me to have a blank page of paper means that I can draw something more than words, it means that I can transcribe my sound signal of "sona-hope" in colored dots and lines, it means that I want to be in the middle of people feeling with them, that we must are with all one part of something better, and more valuable for future generations anywhere.

Whether I'm writing on blank paper or making a flower out of it, it means I have to take it little by little anyway, it means I have to learn every step, making a difference not by "one person writing a thousand words" for all, but all to be able to write billions of words on my blank page, if 8 billion words were to write a page of history of the awakening of mankind, this alone could be a collective effort for which the whole process is really worthwhile.

We have one right to own our lives.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), ClearWater (24th November 2020), EFO (24th November 2020), Forest Denizen (24th November 2020), justntime2learn (24th November 2020), O Donna (24th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th November 2020), Stephanie (30th November 2020), Wind (24th November 2020), Zirconian (27th November 2020)

37. Link to Post #139
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

One day at a time,

We can't explain what life is, it's a strange and beautiful thing, and we can talk about it, we can write about it, we live it, we can paint it, we can sing about it, sometimes we sacrifice it for other lives, we express life in billions of different ways, but for as long as we are here, some people, animals and Nature, they spend "their time" actually showing us what life means.
    If people could love each other as much as our animals and Nature love us, then it would be a different world.

My animals and Nature have become my family, they have become the ones who have never disappointed me, I can communicate with them, I can love them and they can love me, I can trust them, they have no concepts and goals like people.

As professions in this life I have always learned a lot about human nature, but I have come to understand that my journey in life is to show gratitude for all living things, plants, trees, waters.
    I've often heard that we have to love ourselves in order to love someone, but sometimes I feel that it's completely the other way around and I really think it works. So I always rush to start loving something else first, as plants, animals, art, music, sometimes people, the ocean and the sky because they love themselves in the perfection of their performance to accept us because they have understood what life is.
    "Find what enlightens your heart" I seek first of all the light in people's hearts and when I find it, that also enlightens my heart...it is a simple joy

We should be in love with the land, many are in love with nature, I am in love with my garden and the land, because it is the corner of the world that I can really nurture and I really feel able to take care of it.
    Growing vegetables is always my place of happiness and can be forever in any future, because my romance is with plants and that gives me everything possible to stay in my power to do my best to protect them

When I step into my garden, as others step into Nature and love it, and I see what grows, I adore it with pride and pleasure, it nourishes my soul, I simply bloom among the tomatoes, it is not romantic because it is work, it is romantic because the plants are there, routed like me and do everything possible to fulfill their role of flowering and fruiting, and me, to be there, authentic with care to appreciate in the performance of sharing life and its fruit.

And this is life, one day at a time, slowing down in the rhythm of our awakening that provides us with our own time to understand.

We plant seeds of love and life with good intentions, and we see them rise and grow, they are almost like our good deeds every day, we see them reach maturity as we make them more and more naturally inspiring by pure instinct, simple, magical, beautiful and creative human power.

In plants, when I see how fast they grow, I see their potential, understanding their power of life, I see them in a hurry to fulfill their duty correctly in such a short time that for each plant that fulfills its role and then dies, I always manage to see my own mortality and the importance of life differently, both in their beauty.
    In plants, I also see the potential to be in the multiple possibilities of fulfilling what we are destined to want to become.

One day at a time, one by one, we continue to do what we believe we should do in this world, sometimes or often, we come to Earth to learn and die, what can we do about it other than a pleasant experience? ? It's up to each of us. Life is essential.

We have planted almost 300 trees in over 10 years and made a very small "fortress" of oxygen for what is around us, some people can not understand, but we understand them, and if we were to die tomorrow, then those trees would live happily as a footprint on the planet, a sign that we've been here.
    I'm glad that if I look at them now, I see life, I feel able to see life with meaning.

When I was very young I always told myself that I was an artist and my ego somehow raised me to a higher imaginative rank, yes, I had a pretty dormant period then, compared to now.
    Then gardening taught me what responsible art and the beauty of survival meant, then the impossibility for a while, to move, and to create something with my hands, brought me from the artist phase to the human phase, where I understood that I am primarily human in an artistic performance of understanding life.
    Creation in art ... what a beauty act every day, for each of us, the sound, the color, the shape, the intuition, the light, they open our heart, because we have to love what we created, otherwise how could we offer it?
    At any time of the day, any day, one by one, always, love is as essential as life, love is the only gift we take with us or leave it as a gift, when we leave.

Anca

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), ClearWater (27th November 2020), EFO (27th November 2020), justntime2learn (27th November 2020), Lunesoleil (27th November 2020), O Donna (30th November 2020), Stephanie (30th November 2020), Wind (27th November 2020), Zirconian (27th November 2020)

39. Link to Post #140
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Don't know why, but this hymn has been in my head for days now. It seems to resonate with my heart and soul.

I always loved this song. Especially the resounding chorus! It is so uplifting.

I sing it often, sometimes loudly. I love the feel of it in my throat, in my lungs - the expanding love I feel, and the calming message of hope I receive in return!

I love God.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Anka (28th November 2020), Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), ClearWater (27th November 2020), justntime2learn (28th November 2020), O Donna (30th November 2020), Stephanie (30th November 2020), Wind (27th November 2020), Zirconian (27th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 7 12 LastLast