1. Link to Post #141
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Talking Re: Dedicate your positive thinking today, for tomorrow's future

Quote Posted by Anka (here)

We should be in love with the land, many are in love with nature, I am in love with my garden and the land, because it is the corner of the world that I can really nurture and I really feel able to take care of it.
    Growing vegetables is always my place of happiness and can be forever in any future, because my romance is with plants and that gives me everything possible to stay in my power to do my best to protect them
    I really liked Anka this return to nature. Next to my house, there is a shared garden. This year I picked up cherry tomatoes that I prefer to those from the supermarket which have no taste. I had planted two feet on my balcony. There was vervaine to make a delicious infusion, sweet potatoes while digging the earth with my hand, what a wonderful feeling this contact with the earth.
    There is a big bunch of sage, but I have no use for it. We mainly put sage in stews, simmered meat dishes. Sage today is found in magical rituals by the Wiccans, the new modern wizards of the wilderness.
    I like a lot of thyme, rosemary, basil and also fresh cilantro to put in my spring rolls and the cloves in my soups.
    Otherwise on my balcony I have flowers, but much less than before

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Anka (29th November 2020), Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), EFO (29th November 2020), Forest Denizen (4th December 2020), Harmony (17th December 2020), Icare (24th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th December 2020), O Donna (30th November 2020), Stephanie (30th November 2020), Wind (3rd December 2020), Zirconian (20th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #142
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

Default Re: Dedicate your positive thinking today, for tomorrow's future

Our "not elsewhere"

(A coin for a philosophical story and a settlement for a possible future)

In the midst of the storm some of us are trying to see better this part of the world that we have invented and yet, in the greatest time of creation, we do not take into account that the greatest lesson in the world is impermanence.
    The neighborhood of our creation in this world is something we are still learning about, something we can describe but cannot understand.
    If we describe the vicinity of our reality as a great flame of light, then we could say that sometimes because of too much light we have the impression that we are burning trying to save ourselves from good or evil, and sometimes the same light does not burn us but it blocks us in a stillness or blockage of living dynamics. In the end it may be the same light everywhere.

In the storm of saying that nothing remains solid and everything is transformed or transposed in different natural ways into other energies, we are inclined to bring death in a terrifying context, given that absolutely everything is transformed. I think if I had deep thoughts about what is black and what is white, then I would certainly draw exactly the result, but I don't.
    At least not in a way to bet on the ticket to an absolute reality, the balance is actually, perhaps, about juggling the very elegance of juggling, in or out of any possible reality.

I believe that sincere human contemplation from the depths of the soul and in the sphere of utility, even if it is sometimes raw, is beautiful, gentle and precious, just because it can be among the most human emotions possible, a gift.

I think we need to know our life story very well though, with all the values we understood in it. Sometimes we have to take a deep breath and say that everything was fine as it was to be for now.
    What do we need, just to live comfortably and contentedly?
    Some would say: A small roof over our heads, others would say something else, I would say life.
    Sometimes we wake up trying to do something different that is not so much part of the whole planetary problem, but on the contrary a small part of where to start a solution without suffering, for a close back future in the now.

When everything we have learned in life and everything we could have hoped for in this life seems completely wrong, when we least expect it, the emotion of rejuvenating our heart takes us by surprise and we begin to live no longer in a way that to postpone the solution, and although we are not at all prepared for this either, we can always choose the path of the heart.
    Many of us have lost the melancholy of contemplation, and I believe that many of us walk around with unfulfilled and unprocessed contemplation. Contemplation cannot be compartmentalized, and we cannot do much about it, except to have the availability to give feelings freedom through a kind of sandstorm in loss and tsunami in perfectly fulfilled beautiful change.

Becoming a "part of the problem or solution" we learn more and more that there is no "elsewhere" as long as we do not get involved in our immediate neighborhood, as long as we do not contribute to the arrangement of reality to whose construction we must add deep balance.

We must reach the contemplation of human nature, which connects us as a whole and on the world of our existence, for that we need courage to overcome everything and I know it is not easy. There are stages that everyone needs, but if we find humanity as a common point, we can agree with many changes in favor of others.
    Maybe we should "get bored" quickly of any inconvenient situation and say, "Oh..I should have gotten over it by now .." but not everyone can, that's why it's the others and we're all here to help.

We have this life and death in its path, and we must realize by any means of living that we have no other way than to do it, only to accept both.
    Sometimes in the middle of them a grace the size of a void, almost interrupts the course of what we might call the world, so I think that state can continue for a long enough time to wake up in the middle of its creation, sometimes it is possible, to be no other way to be able to send or accept that process, just like in life, is what it is, but we can use it later as a general understanding for anyone and everything.
    The pain or happiness of this place is always here, and we have learned to live with it, now we have to experience it by experiencing the only way, that of living.

I love the ocean, even though I have never met it, but I was often drawn to greet it and write about it, it has become a kind of life-like metaphor.
    If we take his waves, they are full of delight and turmoil, they throw us into the open sea and bring us back on the sand, sometimes hitting the rocks, but this is his way of being.
    But once we begin to feel the rhythm of the waves and their course, we can cross the ocean boundary through our boundary, there we actually learn to swim in the smooth and calm waters or to go through big and heavy storms.
    In the end we will like to swim.
    Things will always happen, today it is a raining tomorrow, the past must be sunny in the now, a thunder could tell us that there really is a darker part, to live but even while we are still gathering the good or bad parts to balance nature, this contains a great power to really get to know each other, a great gift through empathy and humanity that belongs to us inexplicably true.

Through any loss it is a gain, through gaining we maybe have lost together as humanity we can succeed in seeing the world not more beautiful but at least as it is, we are those many, ours is the legacy, the future will have to contain also human generations thanks to the existence of the human species as we are, there is no other way than infinity, there is no another part than in the midst of its transcendence.

There is no other way than in the middle of the natural genomic flowering in itself.

We have already the set for our evolutionary acceleration in the complete geometry of the heart revised in the appropriate consortium always well adequate "computational" human full access, this is not technology, this is the harmonizing sequence aggregating life.

In a seemingly deadly action of life through survival, the profession of being human is randomly based on unrelated connections of real cognitive human equivalence, the one still unknown.

The volume of creating a completely connection map, by the closest replica of the space axis of billions of worlds from the basin of a single cell, by effort, becomes a monument of organic information, a kind of scale of a full solid already measured empty Tare of a single drop of humanity.
    Human beings are extraordinary species glorified in the light of life, we can productively put that light back into the system a kind of instant gratification in what we all actually want, in the greatest genuine prospect of becoming, to be.
    What would make us perhaps happier would be to create a song of common interest in living in harmony with all of us and Nature, and not to treat this as a reserve of spiritual resources to which we believe we have no access. This is a conclusive firmness that is worth the effort, for it is not worth the effort to seek patience when in fact we should acknowledge our patience in the face of any effort.

Elsewhere, it's not a place to escape, is the first cellular space in the chromatic Sona of the awakening structurally edited in our mass of diversity subscribed under the individual character,
    and as no one can encode, duplicate, insert, subdivide, in fact reshape the plasmid mosaic of our choices, we are present in the dimensioned spatial extended pressure of classifying the pseudo-stereotype of life in the origin of the completion of the millennium of genesis.
    As we pass.

Elsewhere is the first place we stepped in, after reading here.
    Take every step in a good spirit, try the place, you will love it, we don't need signs and names, we just need love. We all walk with life over life, with life on death treading and death in life giving way, if we do not believe that we are strong as humans, then we can believe that we are weak as angels.
    In other words, no one can take away our weakness, because we humans, we already have the strength!

Anca
    And all this to be just human.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), ClearWater (30th November 2020), EFO (30th November 2020), Forest Denizen (4th December 2020), Harmony (17th December 2020), Icare (24th December 2020), justntime2learn (30th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th December 2020), Lunesoleil (30th November 2020), O Donna (30th November 2020), Stephanie (30th November 2020), Wind (4th December 2020), Zirconian (18th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #143
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

I love the ocean even though I've never met it, but I often had to say hello and write about it, it became kind of a realistic metaphor.
    Oh Anca, I saw your thought directed towards the Ocean. Maybe you saw something else that I didn't see. If it is your wish to see the sea before leaving this world, then you will see the sea. I was thinking that you live far from the sea, but you certainly have lakes as a replacement. The contact of the sea connects us with the divine source.
    Before in my old life I lived 20 km from the sea, I did not go there often, the summer too many tourists.
    Make a wish, I wish you with all my heart
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 30th November 2020 at 19:32.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Anka (30th November 2020), Bill Ryan (4th December 2020), EFO (30th November 2020), Forest Denizen (4th December 2020), Harmony (17th December 2020), Icare (24th December 2020), justntime2learn (30th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th December 2020), O Donna (30th November 2020), Wind (4th December 2020), Zirconian (18th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #144
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

"Make a wish, I wish you with all my heart".......................This is definitely the most inspiring phrase I've ever heard! Thank You Lunesoleil!

Life, in written notes

We can say with a sincerity that does not bother us, and with a risk already assumed, in any explicable or inexplicable interpretation that we love life. We look as if we are reborn in a volatile spiritual social time over the course of several histories, somewhere in the midst of a growing disintegration of the old and a new ideology of the ideology itself.

We can say that the natural, realistic, deep, possible and true moment perceived instinctively or by overcoming the senses is a pleasant aroma in the seemingly counterfeit nuance of realities.

The routine of life, as in any truth, presupposes a state of essentially, a discovery of melancholy in a fertile balance that we do not really understand, being in fact a kind of process.
    We have before us the happiness sometimes discovered by the effect itself
    or through different prisms sometimes touched even by our reluctance, without realizing it, the melancholy of truth builds even without our presence, but for us.

The first tip is to believe in life, if you want to discover it, because the prelude to order can be replaced by the perfection of a beautiful chaos such as Nature.
    When we lose our relationship with unpredictability, the order of life, also created by man, suffers in the face of the unknown, or receives the pure joy of a commotion of change.

If things did not turn out the way we wanted, we should not blame people, even if they prove that they are the first to be able to do things wrong.
    When it is difficult to see love around us, it is equally difficult to develop it in the value of giving it. The predictability we rely on, in a playground created by ourselves, in which we over think and we over analyze in an order that decides that we do not want to embrace the spontaneity of life, it can lead us in a creative exploration of the paradox of the great wonder of meaninglessness pursuit.

No matter how much we can hide our need for love, becoming something we are not, and no matter how much our beliefs might hurt us, love does not ask for anything, does not expect anything, does not lose anything, does not disappoint, if it is real.
    Love is only there, in 8 billion hearts, and if we, maybe just let it, it manifests and grows, heals the truth, beautifies the faith and strikes us with experience when we meet it and when we recognize it radiating in the perfection of its success.
    Every being has something good in it and we still have to believe that just like we believed in Santa Claus when we were very young. Maybe that's why it's so hard to believe the unbeliever, especially the one that belongs to us individually.

But every obsession of every being can be special if it can "contaminate" positively, because on a personal level, we can find friendship between our reality and our illusions, we need this strategy, we must always have positive resources stored somewhere.

I believe that when it hurts more and more, the success of life exceeds the benchmark of experience and gains its own unlimited confidence, re-making us gain our values at the level of courage to capture life.

I feel human enough to have moods and events that determine my role here, I write down my life with the care of the man who takes care of other people, and I don't need more than that.

I take care of the miracle of humanity in a thin but solid thread of thought, not responding to evil with evil, because life alone does its justice when it wants to be.
    In the case of those who do not want the best for us, I wish we could leave things as they are, and with the simultaneous pure intention of having no intention, let the nature of time bring justice to our resemblance to those who have done wrong, for that and because we all look alike.
    They follow their thoughts, we follow our soul, and in the middle, the difference scares us all, but we are all hurt and limited in guarding the present and the future, our senses sometimes bring without knowing the permanence of the present past as an indisputable experience.

Sincerity reflected through intuition, can be a transition of transformation, when we claim in life, the soul wants the forgiveness of the existence from which the value is consigned.

If we project our heaviest fear of the unknown, the beautiful chaos of love, of passion for life, could save us from the order of predictability.
    A path to follow to the unknown? This is the most beautiful magnetic field of awareness in the fruit of a pleasant chaos of change, a change that takes us out of our comfort zone known so far, a state that allows us to have the patience to see more and more beautiful things.

Choices in life can hurt, deceive, disappoint, they can condition, they can take revenge, but they can also understand, they can catapult empathy to the extreme of the unconditional value of offering constant goodness, they can offer higher levels of love than our performance to be able to embrace them, they can offer the force of forgiveness that transcends any helplessness.

Nothing more than to use the words "from heaven" for those around us, to be loving, peaceful, confident, strong, this is our resemblance.
    We. That is US.

Remaining in constant forgiveness, it is all we can learn even when we give, it is not an exchange, it is more a flow, because we have to laugh before telling the joke feeling good energy, and we have to cry with those around us feeling the same good energy, through the inexorable connection.

Attachment does not have to be a precautionary consideration, it means a devotion, for me even a blind trust in that gram of humanity from everyone's soul.
    I believe that there is no greater proof of soul power than that of opening our hearts to an entire world. Joking in the most serious way and always reevaluating the known possibilities, indeed it is a great challenge to put my soul in the battle of the spears with direct trajectory towards him. But I have no doubt that this is the most favorable position for him.
    Because the truth cannot be corrected for those who love him, because permanence cannot be polished, because she is absolutely responsible.
    Maybe life does not ask us how we would like to pay for the experience, maybe it rewards the basis of the value of consciousness of the selections made.

We should not consider ourselves better than others, sometimes better than ourselves, failure lies in the weakness of the paradox, splendor lies in experiencing the weakness of integrity to recognize what we have in common: listening, understanding, embracing, love, tears , trust, regrets, acceptance, change, joy, accomplishments, and everything that can risk the pain of transforming everyone for the benefit of all.

We should take part in the pains of others, putting the truth in front of us, to look us in the eyes, when we really know and can honestly recognize that we are the ones who stand open, vulnerable and sensitive, in front of the whole world as it is, a battle front in the war of reality and at the same time a plan of happiness desired by all.

This weakness under the rain of paradox bullets, requires great courage, because the weakness in favor of love is the greatest strength, because we all have a purpose, and at the moment it happens to be human and this cannot stop us from become free and wonderfully weak as a result of the chosen path of life.

If you want to see the memorial of life, look around you, because it will be here for many millions of years.

Anca

The Ambientalist - Calling The Silence (2019 Extended Mix)(8:27)

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2020), ClearWater (6th December 2020), EFO (4th December 2020), Forest Denizen (4th December 2020), Harmony (17th December 2020), Icare (24th December 2020), justntime2learn (4th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th December 2020), Lunesoleil (4th December 2020), O Donna (7th December 2020), Victoria (10th December 2020), Wind (4th December 2020), Zirconian (18th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #145
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

Thank you Anka and Lunesolei. That was a beautiful exchange.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Anka (4th December 2020), Bill Ryan (4th December 2020), EFO (4th December 2020), Forest Denizen (6th December 2020), Harmony (17th December 2020), Icare (24th December 2020), justntime2learn (4th December 2020), Lunesoleil (4th December 2020), O Donna (7th December 2020), Victoria (10th December 2020), Wind (4th December 2020), Zirconian (18th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #146
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Before I leave this world
    (Daydream between the years)

The exodus of my heart will imprint this world in the citizenship revealed in the vault of all the worlds in which confession is law in the heavy hand of the soul.
    The testimony of our heart is the treasure and the celebration by classing a silent revolution at the level of realities that imitate life in front of the altar of noisy universe.
    We are all the soul mate of our reality, we keep the secret and the passion of the most twinned motive of truth, we all dance on the edge of an abyss, on the top of the most imaginary possible "if", but the joy is of the dance and not of the fall, by dancing, any fall will be an ascent every time.

We are around the truest self, where love never dies, we are at home, our loneliness, it makes us see the infinity, purity, perfection, connection, resemblance of all humanity, the connection is magical and always goes in both directions hanging and suspending any creativity in a single sense of merging, that's why we still exist, we are still here, at home.
    Relationships between people are so intense that we fail to feel them, spiritual communication is devotion, openness and honesty, our trust in each other.
    In fact, one of the most painful things right now could be exactly the partnership between us all.
    Whatever we do, no matter what we do, we will surely meet our "partner act", in the mirror of a future appearance, there is no doubt and that can only be more: The partnership with our present acts reflected in a fraction of imminent existence.
    It's not easy, but it makes you live before you think.

Maybe we will not live only once in this life, as far as I am concerned, I say goodbye to the future embodied in the past, to surpass the present.
    The speed in this is beautiful, unforgiving reliable, tempting and full of traps, but it is also forgiving and belonging with all the effort to fall in love with the moment, triviality makes it wonderful incompatible easy achievable.

The mirror of the temptation of reality begins with the end of life in front of the true miracle of life, as many times as necessary.
    We cannot resist without independence, we do not need witnesses to endure the pretext of this paradise, but we need witnesses to experience this Edenic atmosphere of fireworks under which we sacrifice, the secret of longing for freedom, because we are not prepare from ourselves authority so that we can endure terrible happiness.

We are terribly hungry to fall in love with the truth, so we sometimes manage to invent some conceptual surrogates to distance ourselves from it, we are so vulnerable and innocent in the face of the mass options for which we feel we have the freedom to choose. The truth has no options and yet we always give it the chance to save the appearance of our helplessness, believing in our comfort that we must find it and face it in exchange for the lack of comfort to simply recognize it.

If tears of happiness or sadness are a wonderful algorithm, why not start preparing life right now with great ingredients, start mixing them throughout your life, for example the joy of having dinner outdoors under a the curtain of the starry sky, without losing at all from the show, the art of conversation, that of giving the fruit of life in the goodwill of sharing joy, being there, breathing in totality, present.

If we always hear and say that we live "in a crazy world" where people are fractured and separated, why not make it a great joy to start being the first to invite the joy of other people's presence into our lives, and why Wouldn't we make this an ultimate goal? What do we have to lose?

Because maybe we have nothing to gain but what we didn't really set out to do?
    What incredible relief could resignation bring us in an empty space, where we set ourselves naked to an unknown target? When in fact the journey in one's own joy is an amplification of creation, an explosion of art that we must continue with the same passion, the most important ingredient can be the Nature of each soul in all the colors and sounds of the echo of life.

Whatever we may undertake in this life, we will willingly or unwillingly leave some roots from which to sprout again.
    The soul mate of our inner recovery goes hand in hand with us, it is maybe given to us and we are(maybe) destined to share the moments of embracing our anonymity and never giving up our resemblance, because we know what we could not afford in to the details of " we never know ". So maybe we shouldn't destroy our roots, we might need to rise again.

Blessing is the richness of leaving the Nature of our soul in connection and communion with the experience of beauty, we must leave "the State" in a greater balance and shape than we have found her, and yes, this may be a stake of relativity that plays the very plane of life.

We have been practicing the unlocking of superiority since childhood and experience can fabricate contradictions counterbalanced with the sphere of our patience, but the synchronization of wisdom is the first sign of the answer to the question in returning to ourselves.

If you have reached the age of 80 and you think you are 18, this is a good thing, I looking at my age and i can see nothing but one proof of life, me.

Before leaving this life, I will write in my life diary everything I would have wanted to write after leaving, I will do everything I love, I will live the rhythm of life to give it back to Nature, I will die slowing down the passage of life to the rank of unplugged living freedom, I will give back to Earth the alienation of gravity until my heart will rejuvenate increasing the authenticity within inner all way's resemblance .
    Before I leave this world, I will follow the poster of my departure,
    for the purpose of the future partnership with the anticipation of the fulfillment of the new presentation, the formula bases the declaration in the implication of my sufficient interest to capture the truth between so called times.
    I will be gentle, I will be a benevolent "fanatic" in favor of the beauty of life everywhere, I will be below the waves, because I will harvest what I have sown and above the storm to reconnect the perpetuity of love,
    I will re-connect, to the level of a point put on paper by a pencil tip, the metaphor for the adventure of our union as a race, I will make life happen for me waiting for me to embracing waiting, I will take the cheapest train to my last adventure.

And because we are not so different, the miracle at the end of the day, against all odds, behind the scars and mud that should make us courageous in one race on the wheels of feelings, we will go ahead as leaders,
    resolutely occupying the accent of life, we are all human, a piece of life in a seemingly forgotten craft.
    But we represent the secret of the most creative notions in wonderful focus, in a gentleness bound dearly over the railway of the train of light that does not stop, we are undertaken over by the beauty within; when we shine in the message after the wisdom of courage, in the secret of adventure dedicated to our time already cultivated to share ideas, we are the heroes of a fairy tale roof and a cup of coffee.

There is no hierarchy, more promising, than the first place divided in contexts of locations, maybe I am "old-fashioned" saying that I am the happy owner of an beautiful empty tomb in this world and it is a constructive therapy to vitalize our reflection of all connections over time in this wilderness of healing, but,

-preserving the fullness of what is essential, in this great conquest, makes me prepare my imagination close to the tribute of contributing to a better world, in the fascination of exploring capturing the magical, even during my departure, over border, under wonder, finding regenerative meaning, a kind of permanent playground anyway.

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”John Green, Paper Towns
    Love,
    Anca

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th December 2020), ClearWater (6th December 2020), EFO (6th December 2020), Forest Denizen (6th December 2020), Harmony (17th December 2020), Icare (24th December 2020), justntime2learn (5th December 2020), O Donna (7th December 2020), Wind (13th December 2020), Zirconian (18th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #147
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Are we ready?

We walk the path of awakening, alone but together, and we have always had the strength to continue, we are still here, and our reality together is happening to us right now, this is us.

We have long since begun to contemplate life.
    If we have ever tried to say goodbye to our encyclopedia and receive the collective response that everyone has something to say about our departure, isn't that the biggest threshold at which inspiration exceeds motivation?
    Why can't we say beautiful things to each other every day of our collective life except in critical moments?

The moment each one tells people what he really feels for them, the moment when everyone gets the honesty to recognize the human being, the one under the guise of the system, then the relationships between people become much more special, much more vulnerable, much more open and much more honest, where one can freely talk about really real things, in this way learning from each other.

Precisely because we are so sensitive, people do not dare to say how they feel, they do not dare to share, although they must keep trying, because it is fair to be loved, and the only way to be loved is to offer love, always more.

Some of us will always have to be brave enough to take the first step, are you one of them?

The collective community should be created through truly real connections, the connections could sometimes emerge in a lot of creativity that brings happiness and contentment to those we love.
    What is your community?
    Because if you belong to a real community of beautiful people who smile, who hug, who help and understand you, then you must surely love them dearly hard!

The reason we are still here today is that powerful and noisy energy of support and healing that we have all shared so far. We can do better.
    If you have tears in your eyes when you try to put intuition in the deepest and most honest way, feeling the truth by saying : "Love makes the world go round", then yes, it's all about love.

If we get to a point in our lives where we end up saying that death isn't really that serious, then life isn't really that serious either, except that both are important in the path of our awakening only once.

If things are not as good as we hoped they would be, then they certainly shouldn't be as bad as we think.
    A state of balance, must not be found, it already exists, we just have to feel it and feed it, not wanting it to happen soon or early, it is a kind of motivational movement, motionless, spiritual, relentless and unpredictable true, a state of intuitive miracle from self free.

If we think we are not okay with whatever might be possible, then maybe we manage to let go, maybe we need to understand what that clearly optimal reinsurance brings to us, the one we want, and maybe at some point, if we are indulgent enough with ourselves, we will find that reassurance that "all will be well, no matter what that means!"

Love cannot be preserved in fear, the courage to begin to recognize clearly and ethically the extent of love that worries us, can be grandiose at any time if we allow this, and what can be more magical than becoming real to ourselves and others?

I am here, on a certain unnamed Tuesday in December, when I reached the limit of a real evening, what could be simpler than that?
    There is no mystery in this...
    When I was young I was terribly scared to death, it was like something extremely scary, I said that when I was dead, then I would be nothing, because I thought everything would be so much "finished" and not alive.
    I think this feeling is a precious one though, almost magnificent if you can imagine how much you have to achieve in this life, you can almost enter into a pleasant panic,
    wishing you had a million lives in one so you could do everything you set out to do
    . That's us.

So it would be good to start working, to leave our physical or spiritual imprint here, it is an unthinkable imprint, which will exist in this space and will remain here.
    If you take your heart as a painting, then you can see the contribution of each sincere friend, part of it remains painted on your heart, each character has the same story of diversity, a kind of arrangement of meaning and color takes shape in the image of that magnificent painting.
    That's life.

If it's hard to gather people around you, and you feel like they're all just shadows fading away, then take courage and look into their eyes, where you will see nothingness and you will understand that they are nothing without you.
    If from that point, you begin to appreciate their presence near you and that's all,
    then, maybe you will be able to notice more and more details that always build you other awakenings, a conversation, a gift, a good deed, a sunny morning, a flower, a book, a walk, a hug, the wind, an emergency , a re-relaxation, a smile, a paragliding flight, a glass of wine, a poem, our children or a scuba dive, a tasty meal, a pet, a movie, a quote, a gentle word. They are all here , at our fingertips and we have the freedom to observe them, because we know it: "will not be forever".

There is nothing academic or societal preferential in the real question: "Do you have a good time?"
    For example, if you see some ducks on the lake and you go to feed them, then, deep down you know how important it is to be with the human beings around you, then you really have a good life, there is no doubt, because then you are able to help human beings too and understand them...right?

Sometimes, we may not be the most perfect beings, we have our states, but we must have the courage to recognize the moment and share it as it is: "I'm sorry, today I can not be a perfect human being." We can't always be happy, so we better be real, We're here, "here" is enough to make us real, so it's okay and even great.

Sometimes if we become exactly what we want to say, then "meaning makes sense", because if we live close to the experience of those around us, we experience the richness of thinking more and wanting to understand the world more, but for the most part, being and staying so close to others, we always learn something new about ourselves.

All people have these particularly creative moments in which they understand others, these moments are actually wider than the people themselves, they occupy a very important space in the imaginary part that works without knowing how, better and more perfect than "according to the plan " And that 's magical also.

The world shows us that we need extremely more creativity, that's why we are looking for entertainment, but as life is an art that we have to make from our design, then we have to produce something that really deserves this creation that made us human beings in the first place.

If we are ready?
    If we are ready to let ourselves be carried away in the story, it can be a real adventure worthwhile when we make others dream.

Did I tell you about my sunrises? The sun always comes back.
    Did you recently saw a child pointing his finger at the sun, talking to you about the dog, about the toys? Doesn't that give you the feeling that you have to understand what it means to finish the mission you started?

The days when I hoped desperately that I will have wish to be there still, and the nights I died, I woke up on a normal morning, making myself a hot tea and a slice of butter with jam, falling in love with the sun's rays, wishing I was close to people.

If you are there somewhere, looking at two old women picking up their daily newspaper, if you are there dreaming of a beach, if you are there surrounded by worries, if you are there being satisfied, if you are there wanting someone next to you, if you are there longing together with life, how much I would like to reach out and offer you an orange! It's just my hand and an orange, and my promise that I'm here too and I'm ready.

Please be inspired to find the people around you!

Anca

Androcell - Seahorse Dreams (2013 Remastered) [Vid](7:53)

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2020), ClearWater (8th December 2020), EFO (9th December 2020), Forest Denizen (11th December 2020), Harmony (17th December 2020), Icare (24th December 2020), justntime2learn (8th December 2020), Lunesoleil (8th December 2020), O Donna (10th December 2020), Wind (17th December 2020), Zirconian (18th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #148
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

We walk the path of awakening, alone but together, and we have always had the strength to continue, we are still here, and our reality together is happening to us right now, this is us.
    It will take a lot of imagination to shape our dreams which do not stop at the front door of the Hereafter, but accompany our soul into our eternity. For that we have to win back our child's soul, to go and rediscover it, like when we were still a child.
    As far back as I can remember and which is etched in my memory, I was on the sidewalk in front of my parents' house playing with the ants. I wasn't trying to hurt them, at that time I was perhaps group aware, because ants are a society with these rules, know-how and interpersonal skills. We have a lot to learn from ants, because their life is very similar to that of men (metro, work, sleep). Moreover, there is a French author who wrote a triology on ants Bernard Werber
    Imagine if like Alice in Wonderland we fall into the rabbit hole without knowing what awaits us on the other side, access to another world.

It reminds me of a poem I wrote ...

Everything is absence for those who want it.
    It is enough to convince of the contrary.
    To create a magical universe.
    Take over an activity.
    Then by this force of nature.
    We are becoming somebody, I assure you.
    Exciting and balanced.
    But before this electrical phase.
    A last essay of the literary type.
    After this final layout

the colors of the seven chakras to optimize the energies of the kundalini

1st chakra (red): I am
    2nd chakra (orange): I feel
    3rd chakra (yellow): I want
    4th chakra (green): I like
    5th chakra (blue): I speak
    6th chakra (indigo): I see
    7th chakra (purple): I know

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Anka (9th December 2020), Bill Ryan (11th December 2020), Bluegreen (25th January 2021), ClearWater (10th December 2020), EFO (9th December 2020), Forest Denizen (11th December 2020), Harmony (17th December 2020), Icare (24th December 2020), justntime2learn (9th December 2020), O Donna (10th December 2020), Wind (19th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #149
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Declaration of life
    And the sparrows are still flying.

I give myself the kingdom of life, for a blue flower.

At the edge of our life, indivisible, indestructible knowledge still tells us, bargaining with a kernel of the reason for life, that the root in us is the soil of a prior towards the second birth at the same time of wisdom.A minute of clarity can bring us the satisfaction of continuity.

Our soul still flickers cheerfully and bravely in the surrounding darkness, two steps away from any stimulus it deforms from our presence, but still remains straight and strong, it defeats the light gaining the rigor and freshness of life, it burns irreversibly in the grace of quality to transmute beauty illusion.

The apogee of a spiritual material time can change the moment of life into a sacred tragedy of fate, undoubtedly changing the vice of survival into a genetic instinct in perfect natural effect, a higher stage of transforming cruelty into a feeling of becoming again. So there is pain, joy and transformation proliferated into the uplifting passion of people's bravery.

I recognize myself as a stranger, indivisible, in the richness of the prevalent quality of believing in absolutely nothing, but in the meantime I write with my hand on my heart the laws of sky's traveling towards me and through contemplation of one balance.

From the top of the mountains the twilight blows with red lips and yellow eyes of jealousy on the human being, blows in the spike of some clouds and ignites the embers hidden under the ashes under our thin skin.
    Awakening the flame that burns in us limits time, flies above immortality as non concept of will, transforms the house of our soul into a constant emerald hourglass, connects consciousness to all times and recognizes the fundamental network, synthesis does not interact, sharing is not acquired, information is not composed , the cortex of the resulting block belongs to the whole real awakening under the codification of the archetype represented about our inner world fully correlated.( A sort of prayer for nothing but one consciousness )
    This is just a moment of life, a shared smile, and the smile is actually lived, it cannot be written.

If this were the last journey now, until the next second, then a warm, sincere, honest smile can load joy and happiness in a moment crowded with the metaphor of the soul.

The fireworks this year will be intense, spectacular, metaphorical, an exploration of indescribably invaluable important beautiful walk, in the habit of relaxation, transport and accommodation, a journey between two years that unite only for us to find comfort recognition, rediscovery and freedom!

The transition between the two years is not a coincidence, it is a confirmation attributed to the overwhelming of grandiosity, cleanliness existence and beauty shared, inspiring an air of strength that we can do absolutely anything, reading in the starry greeting card of the universe in a silent, good way, but breathing calmly and resolutely about our smile that the soul still wears on human beings, us, here in the gene of a world crossed by oceans of light, we declare life.

In the lighted shadow of the perfection of the singularity of a star life, balance hurts sweetly in transit among us all.
    "Time passes, time comes, everything is old and everything is new, what is bad and what is good, you just ask yourself and count, do not hope and do not be afraid, what is the wave as the wave passes, if he urges you by calling you , you stay cool."(Eminescu), and be.

We all need a state of wonder, we all want that embrace of light that cannot be detached from the soul, that embrace that quenches our thirst for the longing to be loved, in the fire of a passion that betrays life and always carries with us the paradise of transformation.

We have at hand that hug with full meaning, we have that kiss of divinity that leaves us breathless and puts our minds on the shelf, all that remains is the semitone in accordance with the heartbeat and wanting of now. We can romantically fall in love with life in seconds of big or small years.
    The sensitive chord of every love story in the summary of life proves that we are the highest creatures under the endurance of the sublime ideal.

We humans are the heroism ennobled by beliefs and reason in the supremacy of force, convincingly loaded in an immense glory of immeasurable genius, we are the code that corrects, induces, intuits, means, discovers, places, attributes, completes, we are a force of love and war that starts easily and ends hard.
    But what can we do with all this without ineffability, if we were no longer be as we are, otherwise, we would be just ordinary people being, originality in an existential humor of purity and intelligence that measures, gives the arbitrary mistake in admitting creation. We have everything at hand.

If man sits on the throne of existence in factual exaltation, then what can complete it apart from the necessity of the sublime, an altar that sanctifies the heart, fertilizes life ?, the resurrection of immortal invincibility through tears? if intuition completes in the aspiration, the virtue of the sublime, sacrifice in the gospel of life full of parables, perfects the halo of one soul.

The soul conquers the sanctuary of the discoveries of space in us, an eagle dominates the flying temple, conquering the space where the earth ends and where the surrender opens the sky, the life that lasts the longest, is the life that has not ever returned.

Our permanent aspiration is an ideal art, which through perfect, clear, harmonious, rational, ironic and romantic balance, can illustrate from a distance, the preoccupation of life, transfiguring the full maturation of any reality.

If we look up somewhere in our immediate vicinity looking for the meanings of nature, aspiring to the ideal through a nostalgic return to our own appearance, the age of dreaming when death seemed somewhere far away brings beauty when we learn to die close living during the depths of life.
    A tender feeling of love and beautiful melancholy, in the perspective of a burning fire of knowledge that all the waters of the great planets cannot extinguish, because we are like our own dream, invoking at every step, without knowing the great secret of rebirth, is our trust in us.

This is a small declaration of life, a creation that transcends time to ephemeral, a proletarian refuge of nothingness in writing, a declaration also subject to passage, adaptable to defeat the absolute not by decipherment but on the contrary, in the unmistakable replica of the definition of life.
    The important thing is that no one should give advice.
    Each of us should have his own discourse so relativist that the art of always moving it to another niche, leaving room for the grace of chance, it should be the concrete summary of discretion towards ourselves, the most intimate match with the soul being the nobility of meeting necessity in what can save the insistence of form.
    We are not able to build recommendations for our fellow human beings, we are basically the same.
    Spiritual independence requires maybe as the first condition that if we think that we should not think, then the lack of action consumes the time of attachment, when life knocks at our doors, we know that we must not rust the seconds in the middle of a clock that shows us nothing victorious, we know that "us happening" depends only on us, we expect nothing more than the great attempt to outline this.

The world is a super serious place to live right now, so I've decided to take a short break from it by writing something to you.

Print the flower life blue ink to be the natural indigo of your grounding, and I hope this finds you in great joy, with the same joy with which I produced it, because there are no words to express steadiness of life.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th December 2020), ClearWater (10th December 2020), EFO (10th December 2020), Forest Denizen (11th December 2020), Harmony (17th December 2020), Icare (24th December 2020), justntime2learn (10th December 2020), O Donna (10th December 2020), Wind (19th December 2020), Zirconian (18th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #150
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    It will take a lot of imagination to shape our dreams which do not stop at the front door of the Hereafter, but accompany our soul into our eternity. For that we have to win back our child's soul, to go and rediscover it, like when we were still a child.
    As far back as I can remember and which is etched in my memory, I was on the sidewalk in front of my parents' house playing with the ants. I wasn't trying to hurt them, at that time I was perhaps group aware, because ants are a society with these rules, know-how and interpersonal skills. We have a lot to learn from ants, because their life is very similar to that of men (metro, work, sleep). Moreover, there is a French author who wrote a triology on ants Bernard Werber
    Imagine if like Alice in Wonderland we fall into the rabbit hole without knowing what awaits us on the other side, access to another world.

It reminds me of a poem I wrote ...

Everything is absence for those who want it.
    It is enough to convince of the contrary.
    To create a magical universe.
    Take over an activity.
    Then by this force of nature.
    We are becoming somebody, I assure you.
    Exciting and balanced.
    But before this electrical phase.
    A last essay of the literary type.
    After this final layout

the colors of the seven chakras to optimize the energies of the kundalini

1st chakra (red): I am
    2nd chakra (orange): I feel
    3rd chakra (yellow): I want
    4th chakra (green): I like
    5th chakra (blue): I speak
    6th chakra (indigo): I see
    7th chakra (purple): I know

Still a lovely poem...
    Last edited by EFO; 11th December 2020 at 15:38.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (10th December 2020), Bill Ryan (11th December 2020), Forest Denizen (11th December 2020), Harmony (17th December 2020), Icare (24th December 2020), justntime2learn (10th December 2020), Lunesoleil (11th December 2020), O Donna (24th December 2020), Wind (19th December 2020), Zirconian (18th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #151
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

This is not a post, necessarily useful, it is not about something, it is about the most expensive and priceless, value of our days. Time.

There is a difference between speaking and writing.
    1. The word "To speak" (in Romanian) has 39 definitions;
    2. The word “To write”, also in Romanian has 28 definitions;

The Romanian language has 4000 stem roots in such a way that almost absolutely every word has endlessly opposite meanings and if you add to this, the inflection of the voice, it has even more contradictory meanings. So it's fun.
    In Romania, when a child is born, we say "Long live your child!" and strangers might ask, "Why wouldn't my child live?" If you call a medical emergency, you say you're calling "salvation," which refers to the hospital car, not a spiritual rescue. There are other meanings such as : I am going in to salvation of a beer tonight, or salvation as relaxation or expressions in the description of a painting, or salvation as an expression by which you bring an amendment or emphasize an argument.
    The difference between speaking and writing can be expressed in more circumstances than we could know, in both there is grace and art, both can be useful for each other or even unnecessary at all, somewhere in the middle is an exercise of intuition, courage and will.

I know and see very clearly that my writing is: on average almost two A4 pages (written size 12 Arial or Calibri, without empty intersections between the lines) that's why it's called writing.
    Without any connection, between writing, speaking or reading, I prefer to read, of course quality comes before any action in life.When I was very young I read 40 pages without realizing when I read them, now because I don't see well at all even with glasses, the reading "hurts" a bit my eyes.

Having more time to read, means that we have already adjust something in our available time, because I for instance, have all the time in the world to write.

If we read in search of information we will have to take in our search the value of syntax and the power of expression, so that we may not lose our intuitive and innovative ensemble of the purpose of our knowledge, it is almost survival if "we think in time".

But it makes me very happy to also to write, and I write doing what I like, which is why I consider myself lucky because I can write with pleasure.
    The is no difference between readers and writers in the often printed and accumulated energy.We are the same.

There is also the interference of the difference of language and expression, modules of synthesis and adaptation because I write in English Language what I think in my native language, with large, and at the same time small manageable differences, so the operation is composed from several factors: individual information, inspiration, intention of creation, form of transposition, over creation, energy suitable for motivation, the right time and not the necessary one, and the playback flow, the timing, the structure and above all the essence.

Then comes the translation, adaptation and writing in English that I enjoy, because it takes for me a few hours, certainly more than it takes up readers' time, but for me it is an effort that I consider as such, especially learning how the metaphor can unite several foreign languages, given that I know a few more foreign languages.A German employer asked me a few years ago, "Do you think in German or do you speak German?" and I couldn't fully answer that, because it was more, something totally natural anyway.

If I listen to a report anywhere posted on the media, for example 3 hours (thanks to those who indicate the reference times in which the topic is specified) it takes maybe sometimes longer, than reading two pages of metaphor.
    My topics are not news aggregators (I think the field of news is pretty well covered all over the world) and sometimes a news story in a newspaper deals with a single essential topic on a few pages as well.

When we look at an art film I don't know if it would be okay to look only at its first half, when we look at a work of art we can't abstract half of the statue, it represents a single block of energy.
    I can't halve my energy, the subject is not complete without my full energy. When we cook we cook the food to the end wanting to get the right taste for our preference.
    If I were to describe my writing in general, it would be like a book I write about in a single energy, a book placed on a fairly stable and precious shelf over time, a book that the dust deserves to sit on.

And as a book can be opened at any time, and at any age in our lives, whenever we want to read something in it, there is no rush to read it in due time ... if for me it is a relaxation to write it , why shouldn't it be a relaxation for the readers to be able to read it anytime, it is always in the same place, it doesn't go anywhere.

I serve this wonderful source here, at an intensity equal to serving my own source, so it is a fair equidistant respect whose effect can be felt in the text.I have never monetized my writings anywhere, and I will not.

I have enough time, my current situation has shown me that I really have more time than necessary, I have time to work, to clean, to take care of a garden and to preserve everything, to raise animals, to write many poems, to crocheting, making fine art, writing handwritten letters, taking care of my family and all friends and in the meantime enduring all this almost constant pain in my body, I have time to love this world, in my own way.

So I save enough time to be honest enough with myself to give completely what I have to give through my art of expression or silence.
    There is no alliance regarding the choice between people and the will, above my will I always choose people.
    Nature cannot be stopped from its own existence of contemplation, it dreams in seasons and phenomena like humans.
    If we are in a world where people are seemingly immersed in more and more mistakes, then perhaps every mistake or misunderstanding has its merit of reward and change.

I am not here to psychoanalyze my writing, it would seem to me an ego exercise to do so, I feel compelled to give something useful in this ether subordinated and un-subordinate to life.
    I don't feel at all capable of writing on other networks and I don't understand the genre at all, I can't write in short bursts of inspiration, and I don't feel able to fragment my emotion, I can't compartmentalize my creation ... although I know that time matters...for the readers

This is not a replay to anything, except for this "creature" named "time", so because I have already filled the two pages, writing about my writing, I am honored to dedicate my positive thoughts for tomorrow's future by dedicating all my passion that i could offer in the best I have.
    Especially in this hard times.

And I could enjoy Christmas, gifts, lights, carols, kindness, shared love for beauty and joy, inspiration for good thoughts and connection between us, because the holiday is in just one smile and nothing more.
    And because I am actually in full and constant joy this Christmas, in which I understand only the joy of the holiday and the possibility of being happy, tonight I work happily for a miniature village where I built houses and Christmas trees, it seems so trivial and yet so important as an energy fund.
    I wish all people, despite the global situation, happy season!

With fun,
    The same Anca

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th December 2020), ClearWater (11th December 2020), EFO (11th December 2020), Forest Denizen (11th December 2020), Harmony (17th December 2020), Icare (24th December 2020), justntime2learn (11th December 2020), O Donna (24th December 2020), Wind (21st December 2020), Zirconian (18th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #152
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

“It's better to burn out than to fade away.” Neil Young

Random resolution

The world is full of people who have impressive stories with good, constructive energies capturing beautiful and meaningful in the essence of life.
    We cannot inspire change each separately, even if change happens and we step in with it. It is not always easy and it is always more.

How many times have we got a clear picture of all the good people we want to meet?
    Every time in our lives we have also learned that people can surprise us in the most beautiful ways, that there are still people out there somewhere who have enormous passions for their good hearts.

Drawing the line for our passion for life, we discover the future every day as it is, just to further explore the likelihood of always being more able to train ourselves in recognizing that there should be more beauty in the world.
    Persistence in my journey is not an obligation or an identity, resonance seems to be correct, reassuring me that the correlation is superlative, somewhere where the egalitarianism of a solution does not even balance the falsity of a truth.

It's so hard to be able to create a single corner of the alternate universe in this world, but I've always said, "Let's move on and support each other here on this planet," even if some don't understand what others are doing.

I hold a note in my pocket like a shiver down my spine, I hold it tightly in my pocket ... I will keep it all my life, just to bring a happy morning someday for people! I drown easily in how gentle I am sometimes, yes I'm fine. I'm good when I know I just want goodness for all the opportunities.
    Many wonder how we can create the human part as part of being, just as many wonder what, the hen or egg was in the beginning ... interestingly, the hen fulfills its role successfully and people should also.

(Sequence) from my chronicles of fantasy stories for children :”Back in the walk-light”:

A voice is heard in an unknown language: "Let him go to come to us, for him".
    Outside in the snow of a lost world, he tried to be with the world itself in his footsteps as if time was measured only by every step he took.
    "I'm on my way in no man's world!" another voice said. Did his conscience speak for itself? The darkness spoke deafeningly about nothing. And Nothing was so present, infinite everywhere, was that a nature? The lowest "deep all" wave of the green sun moonlight storm of time?

In the absent illustration of a world gone or always in full coming, the call back to return to the future of a memory in the perspective of the lack of time, is calling him. He heard nothing when the silence was interrupted by the silence of the lack of light in no time speak.
    He walked incessantly on a single path with many two infinite directions, telling himself in the limits of space card: "I could die to be able to change, if only I could change, nowhere to go and to be free everywhere. What an irony’”

It's snowing outside non-stop but bivalent, a thought interrupted by the footsteps in the snow, is already starting yesterday counting the remnants of today for a long time already ... as if the synapses count the particles in advance for an unstoppable gravity.
    "I am strong", he said:
    And my hands burn when I challenge them to come, the humanity in me is like a bullet waiting for the trigger of the already armed life button.
    Swimming and still swimming… I don't know how long I will have, but I know that I can extinguish an entire Earth with water from me and my water can only be extinguished by another ocean ... I pray to the starry sky when I see myself down there, meditating listening, on the soft grass, I wonder if anyone here hears me about the hot earth that seems to be drowning me in a promise of a dream.
    I want a deeper life, so come ignite me, I want it to be tonight, the fire and the water is already lighting-starting, the water has been waiting for a long time now, just bound to a saving Boat.

The answer came without an echo effect, under water sky: "we come from a long-standing wave, you remain motionless until in to the light you fade, snowy for hours and flooded with many rainy days, let the sun in.
    Yes, we see you feel patient but only until dawn, your morning in the full joy of awakening is.was. will be, our end of the road, where we can no longer sing, where faith in warm gravity gives us another refrain of silence, a new mission to count your expectation to see us enlightened in the water-sky."End of sequence.

Our care for others

I essentially believe that we can resonate together at any time, the real value is in you, in me, in all those who read this writing and especially in those who do not read here, every human being has talents, the first is our inherited nature.
    I don't know if we will ever find a good answer, it would be better to recognize where our start begins and to urgently recommend ourselves to follow what we really like even if it is the opposite of the system.
    I agree to have a house, a job, but where do we start living? Where do we start to agree with ourselves, because life belongs only to us!

I was near people whose doctors counted their days of life, it was as if every day I gathered for them all the material manifestation to recreate life in every moment, as if you were trying to build a clay pot, you never let him go.
    A kind of self-proclamation in life, it refreshed their imagination absolutely, even for the last days when it was just almost near life, they imagined their entire capacity of life, so I had to give a kind of "molecular" confidence to any imagination that was the matter of survival itself. It is not enough to act in just imagine, it is the imagination itself imagined for the strength we have to give to others.

We can look each other in the eye every day, we can, through a single sincere gesture of trust, give energy and life. I loved them all, because even on the last hundred meters even if they showed like only some "appearances of life" they were almost smiling in the twinkling of an eye and some were even funny.

So, in my dream, I believe in the probability of the possibility that I think we can try to create small real connections with those around us (that's why it's called a dream) but I really believe that if one of us sees through the goodness of the soul, the other, the whole story of the life of the one next to him, all his emotion, everything that happens in his life, everything that he has experienced and understands, then the miracle of true friendship happens.

It is not the best solution, but it is the most handy, we must be in good contact with each other more than ever! We need to expand our network of good people in our vicinity, we need to know how to grow good energy from our common roots, together we can vibrate more strongly, we must know that, it is survival and way of life at the same time.

We share together, we exchange feelings, we negotiate together, this is about the nature of nature in all of us, we talk about the planet we talk about life, and it can become more and more challenging to understand, so it is so important to start working together and to protect ourselves together in advance, perhaps for the first time in human history.
    If you feel that warmth inside you, then make love visible to everyone, expose yourself with courage.It might be the only chance.

“Anyone can find fault. It is the wise person who finds that which encourages another in the turmoils and strife of the day.”
    ― Edgar Cayce

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2020), ClearWater (18th December 2020), EFO (18th December 2020), Forest Denizen (18th December 2020), Harmony (17th December 2020), Icare (24th December 2020), justntime2learn (17th December 2020), O Donna (24th December 2020), Sarah Rainsong (17th December 2020), Wind (17th December 2020), Zirconian (18th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #153
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

While we occupy Our space

I remembered that I existed. And you, and us and all, a perfect heart in the infinity of an ephemeral page of light.
    By virtue of the beauty of the human race and the innate goodness of those who express it, I am here to develop, in the serenity of the deepest winter, a small resemblance during the most invincible wonderful summer in the souls of us all.
    Do you feel the beauty in your souls? Do you know how many times you brought a ray of sunshine to the souls of those around you? Do you know how many times you have risen to the space of your soul so wide and good?

After all the storms of the soul and those of Nature within us, we are still here, having all the creativity of our ability to model, to assemble, to allow our miniature so full of light to learn yet.
    However, a consistent space still covers our content, so variable in such a perfect collaboration with life.
    If this were the time, then I would not try to align absolutely anything, and while I strongly believe in the glossary of pure chance to manifest nothing in the greatest spark of possibility of billions of probabilities, permeable, complete, extended, intensity it goes beyond the event, so I couldn't even call it an experience, but much more.

I think we can be a little freer in our expression to express ourselves for others, we need moving words, those that move the soul, those that bound and liberate, those that love and heal, because our expression as human beings is to Move.
    The mobility of our expression of being totally sincere can replace words and can open an open dialogue with the whole world, because beauty remains placed in our connection to be free to move as we want to move in the desire to be all together .

I don't think we need repeated triggers to fragment the connection, I think we need the clarity to have the courage to let it go in to the bound. If you recognize your emotion in the space of your own experience when you recognize the connection with others around you, then the reunion remains unlimited in its entirety. There is no maintenance for something perfect.

The space in which the treasure of the soul vibrates, the harmony and the full gift of the particularity of the moment embrace the resource of grace, and the space becoming its own "fuel", can be felt.

The condition of composing a state for our connection is important only insofar as its quality surpasses any imagination, if we managed to look with the heart, if we managed to walk with the heart picking all the thorns during all good expectations, if we sowed our resemblance in the example of good manners and well-being, if we lived simultaneously in the mirrors of our soul, then we really know what the connection of human beings can mean for our planet, because it is made only once.

If you miss the people you love, and they are right next to you vibrating in the center of your heart, and if you still miss them, then you can truly feel human beauty and the sublime charm of simplicity, then you can discover with your true space and the worlds you are in, the authentic parable of the author in you, in an almost interesting paradox, maybe even one that you signed with the seal of your awakenings everywhere.

What can equate beauty with beauty itself? just what we call a few grams of happiness in active consistency.
    We cannot render the sensitivity of infinity, we cannot borrow time in the repercussion of its inconsistency, but we can catapult the heart to the other end of courage not as a challenge but as a becoming through unconditionally given unconditional love, a kind of brilliant comradeship of the moment ready to explore it, and we can experience it, because if the truth does not begin with love, then perhaps the search is no longer relevant but only its feeling.

Our dance of communicating with those around us should be in harmony with the beauty of our uniqueness, once we begin the dance of authenticity, it can no longer be stopped, magnificence surpasses any determination.
    Our contribution to the steps of life in relation to those we meet, is the inspiration to not really know the steps, but to be able to feel how the dance comes alone in the inner wonder of our perfection.
    Our loneliness is effective around everyone else,
    an elementary journey incessantly transcendental in an ecstasy of sharing and a beautiful creative madness that crushes the whole reality, precisely by transforming happiness into a value absorbed as an integral effect, the scent of unborn thought, the voluntary enthusiasm of one's own involvement in one's own mechanism that we can never deny it again.
    The fruit of lack of work, surpasses any sweetness of the action of waiting, the impact of importance is transient simultaneously with our astonishment
    the discovery of our space when space discovers us sinks into deep depths our forgotten need, because the omnipresence will never be delayed.

In the charm of parallel premonition, always clean this space of our souls by filling it, maybe it was never ours, so maybe we should take care of it, for all of us, remember not to forget our meeting, preserve the volume without action of control of the highest interior space, designating dimension and time mass liquidizing the moment in the external equation, of the surface limitation of reality.
    Register your soul space in the weight of each opportunity, the resistance to advancement writes in the absence of impulse, the force of inertia through stillness in reflection should consist in mastering our soul space.
    The diagram of the axial force of the circumstances in our existence, is the supreme ally of our vocation for life, the whole is wider, so in the breadth of our soul we should listen by occupy and fill the space.

Our diversity occupies space and time of all human beings, a permanence of incomprehensible interpretation of the beauty around us, concluding non linearly in the continuity of the unknown, without entry, without exit, without density, without viscosity, in a continuous debut of distribution in which the allure of our soul always makes a space without separating or uniting the premises of the good or the opposite. Everything matters insufficiently implicit in becoming, beauty lies in the style of accepting by denying in obtaining nothing or everything as in a victorious defeat of the whole Whole in its full nakedness of blue true light.

I cherish this moment , for tomorrow of the following year, counting the diversity within us in the equation of infinity, caroling the untouched dimensions of truth in the saga of the human race, and I wish that on the greatest day of Life we will fulfill our purpose as the human race.
    If it will not be tomorrow, it is because the purpose was already fulfilled his role in the previous syllable of this word, the speed with which we must occupy our soul space must exceed the present by fulfilling it heroically in the full love of life.

Let love tear me apart, I will fall into a new sky!

With care,
    Anca

“Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire.”Thomas Keneally

"The Great Wide Open"(4:58)

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), ClearWater (20th December 2020), EFO (20th December 2020), Forest Denizen (20th December 2020), Harmony (21st December 2020), Icare (24th December 2020), justntime2learn (20th December 2020), O Donna (24th December 2020), Wind (20th December 2020), Zirconian (20th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #154
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

How much is forever under the cloudy sky,
    (metaphorical statement in writing)
    when the sun rises in each of us in synthesis allocations of space necessary for the passage of human time?

We all need our time and time needs us, but how can we try "now" from yesterday, and tomorrow for "now"...
    Maybe is possible for originality today could pass into deep valences of multitudes of valuable meanings not for evolution or salvation but for the marking in full guard of time with its own instrument, for us.
    Even the feeling of love reflected in the experience related to the magnetic force and its sublime in propagation, expresses and highs the fullness of fulfillment in the sacredness of the ideal of becoming human in relation to the time absorbed by us in the alliance of life.

If we follow the emotional effect in fulfilling the event as a step to step on, then the event belongs to us humans, the fiercest oarsmen in the oceans of time.
    If the identification is left to wait, but the reflection is never delayed, the poetry of the universe happens anyway, then in the irreversible arc of the eternity of this moment, I put my pen in the service of time!
    I will be the exception to life in elevating a feeling, betraying the paradox in the sense of creation, I put my inspiration at a level without expectations, perfecting the versification in a canon of writing, in my true tiny support for humanity, immortalized in the preface of a voice without word!
    I am here, endowed with full simplicity and sensitivity, as we all, aesthetically marking the revolution of every heartbeat, always saying that we humans are special.

In our soul Chronos we build the color of an age trying to tame existence, measuring our journey with the immanence of living in the unique force of the synthesis of psychological time, a tool that belongs to us all.
    Our self desires an infinite, vibrant liberation, which touches all the cords of the soul, and our original nature offers us the possibility to authentically tame time with the very space of all the spaces we occupy.

The sand of our soul flows like an hourglass, and the river flows while we flow with it, we are always in flow.
    "Late" has long since disappeared, as "the moment" precedes the future from an already shaped past, in our hope and longing to be ranked at the level of independence in full miracle of life. So we will be!

My writing is deep in my soul, the seed of thought resembles itself in the branch of the utility of life creation, poetry burns connotative in the conception of the molecule of intention, the starry sky above me and the moral law in me gives access to balance to manifest itself. We build here a moment of eternity together with the finality and the beginning, acquiring the age of a sincere probability, detaching everything by involvement, only together.

I am on guard in the stem of the best thought and the infinite meaning of my heart. I pray together with the love for the propagation of the human species at the level of time that we all deserve!
    The immeasurable "city of spirit and knowledge" is here on our planet, Nature proves it in unseen reflections, this is our home, axial certainty, viable unmistakable will structure, our inner connection with the treasure of light of beauty, we have all at hand.
    Storm this happy moment, even smiling in the secret of the truth to build, we must share together the food of the dimensional that we want to acquire with the responsibility of individual folding.

The altar of our positive thoughts and the skies vault of our feeling, sinks by exaltation that spiritual perfection which is uninterrupted and the depth of justice must follow the law of non-opposition.

If apparently everything has a categorical meaning, then the style definitely has a difference.
    Feel your freedom to manifest or not the manifestation, give it time, you create peculiarities of the substance itself, you can give the horizontal nature and axiological manner atmosphere of each statement.
    If you ever hear that words elevate us, or the opposite, then reserve the balance in the middle, ignore the moment and use your own orientation in a line of ideas that includes the philosophy of the future and the responsibility of the space you occupy over time.

I saw many people in whom I read the hesitations before the voice of the words, what remained to be said, I heard with "commas of time", the importance is the palpable sublime, which wears the most sincere appearance.
    If we are destined to render as concretely as possible the "incarnation" of a single fact, then the transfer of language must be as complete and expressively enriched in the completeness which we must tick.
    If we take it as a game, relativity can provoke us, although the words are sometimes so weak to the force and the procession behind them that the gift of suspending a ballast inevitably becomes transcendent.

Looking tonight at the embrace of stars, we happen virtually, abstractly and deficient in our spectrum from the whole notion of union, but we can learn about the accumulation of notions of probabilities in a seemingly concrete instantaneous world.

In the apparent incongruity of our insufficiency, we unknowingly create a revolution in which we avenge our thirst for light, a non historical moment in the constitutional condition of the human spirit.
    The individual moment, designates the miraculous conception of the magical consciousness, today, the inherent parallel of the treasure of courage bypasses, resorts, inherently integrates any event by tomorrow.
    The exigency of our statement for temporal necessity, decisively argues for survival by comparison, the genesis of the pre-ability designates a luxury of details in which our revelations assimilate this dream of enriching grace as a secret sealed and reserved only for humanity!

Tomorrow from today, a week ago in every timeless future way, we can reach one sky, in homage to the founding space of soul and spiritual genome, the revelation of the human specificity of existing, is a nature, there is no need to declare a state of consciousness when balance propagates itself symptomatic with the specificity of humanity elements.

Today in map of every moment of one day, we raise humanity one step higher, today we illustrate the probability of the reason of life in the middle of the evidence called generically and timelessly, the human being.

In one step of one soul,

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), ClearWater (22nd December 2020), EFO (22nd December 2020), Forest Denizen (22nd December 2020), Harmony (21st December 2020), Icare (24th December 2020), justntime2learn (22nd December 2020), O Donna (24th December 2020), Wind (22nd December 2020)

29. Link to Post #155
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Walking straight...

There is no limit to our harmonious growth, fresh thoughts, warm perceptions are the most delicious for the soul. Freshness is always good and invigorating, the dream of life can be just as interesting if we experience it consciously.

...in these special times, must feel that survival is an constituent part of us and defines us in our deep essence, because maybe our history doesn't matter as long as we know what we have learned from it.
    Finding eternal stories in us, makes the old to be even older in the space of the weight of synchronicity that conquer relentless the growing vibrations.
    In modulating the energy of the most subtle essential elements, we are all here feeling that something.
    We are human beings fulfilling the reason of purity and naturalness and the inner turmoil in the concreteness meant in extending the most refined emotion of integration in the spark of life.
    We are a presence in the fascinating, inspiring, initiating aspect, a heroic force of continuity, a symbol of fruitfulness and regeneration, we are born, we are, we nourish, we symbolize the grace of permanent use to attach value to life

When we enter into our own resonance with the element of purification that awakens us, we (must) always direct the allure of stepping on the right path, we step with ourselves borrowing time and space, it is a conquering adventure of expansion that means a lot for the meaning of any conclusion, in the end. And because everything has an end, the charm and elegance impeccably dress the continuity as a whole.

Always the differences between what we feel and what we reflect must help us become real enough to observe important details.
    I think we need to take all the time we need to really be in our own situation, maybe if we communicate in a timely manner with our posture and reactions, we may find that we have some responsibility for the way we physically present 1.ourselves - 2.to us - 3.in front of us - and more.
    For me, today, physical posture in general, means a lot, I am worthy (not with pride but with the cadence of good high humility) of the way I present myself to my actions towards others and more. And it heals me.

Maybe the little secret is to engage in a superlatively real state in keeping up with the moment, no matter how superficial it may sound, there is some magic in the very decision to put a smile on our face and "take the bull by the horns." (in Romanian expression meaning to take an certain attitude). The wisdom in this, we may find each one individually, but I think that if we insist on trying to make this as a kind of an exercise, it becomes a favorable entourage for our entire existence.
    So the next time you want to change your de facto state, enroll in the necessary state in a way that is as real and responsible as possible in relation to what you actually feel, in an efficient correlation for your own energy. I think it will help enormously. . for the whole vibration

When I say it's a responsibility, there's too much to describe in it, but we all see that we're here, breathing together with everyone, with the trees, with the water with Nature, with the animals, we all breathe, we all communicate, we're all real, capturing all the Magic around us,
    so we must straighten our backs and walk upright, sanctifying by walking the planet that sustains us and saluting all forms of life with our own essence.

When we are alone with us it is probably one of the moments when loneliness teaches us the best what it is like to share beauty. Passion? it is the very beauty of breathing fresh air for life.
    It is very unique to be able to have a beautiful experience with the formation of life around us, the genuine interaction between us humans must always be exposed with the sincerity with which a tree blooms in spring. We need the freedom to give our love!
    We need the freedom to express ourselves sincerely, to feel deeply, human, something that cannot be manufactured. Something that belongs strictly to us, human beings, and for which we must have the strength to continue to walk upright.

What gives me as much hope as a faith is to see people who put their passion in the service of the most beautiful worldly attributions, or their contribution to this world in whatever makes them feel absolutely good, free and positive. Not only in the vision of a better future, but especially in the momentary performance attributed to the spark of life, leading the miraculous effect just like a composer, actor and conductor at the same time.
    It's not just that some of us lead the orchestra and others sing, because in the end we are all in it, positive vibrations or not, they are everywhere, so we all play a role in this organized and propagated roller coaster of intense emotions, in -a song in which we all hear each other. We all have a piece of life and an ode to the joy of feeling it.

There is no shortcut to our mission, it is not difficult or easy, it is just the privilege of managing this "holistic" situation of acceptance and bearing, in a kind of self-tutorial about existence.
    To share the beginning of a day whistling enjoying life and the end of a day in full relaxation with everyone else, is the greatest gratitude for our position in front of life.

The tone of my voice is the posture of my energy, the words represent a truly insignificant percentage, the rhythm of my heart is in the quality with which I really want everything that is best for the whole of humanity.

Signing with the posture of my life, in the complacency of an experience, always declaring simplicity in our neighborhood,

This very here and Very Merry Christmas,
    still with love,
    Anca

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2020), ClearWater (25th December 2020), EFO (25th December 2020), Forest Denizen (25th December 2020), Harmony (27th December 2020), Icare (24th December 2020), justntime2learn (25th December 2020), O Donna (25th December 2020), Wind (26th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #156
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Uncharted Seas

Rowing through the seas of life is a beautiful thing, the simplest is the passage, it is ok not to be perfect, just enjoying the pure serenity of unconditional joy, we can continue our journey to the equivalent of the resource of our will.

The biggest focus in action for a greater good, it is at our discretion, of beautiful and simple people.
    What is it that puts us most in action in such a simple way that we can say with conviction and in short: "It's like this"?
    It is as simple and as totally as simple as we know and feel that we are one with the moment no matter what it is, this is a conquest of territories without borders, in the exploration of "continents of energies", a property of an internal dialogue with our prompt soul, parenting that builds us in the background.

For no particular reason, without taking into account anything, one of us can offer a hug to the other, an un-conditionality that teaches us a simple truth in existence, in an, in fact, an armistice that without knowing, solarize the aerial image of a whole quantum of migratory life sentences of creative energies.
    A kind of purity in the entanglement light of life, which we can be placed in nothing but our own experience, such as riding a bicycle while contemplating a sunrise, and we cannot take this as something ordinary.

If we are in tune and in sync with life, stepping confidently into any stage scene, being aware of everything we need to do when we should be doing it, then we are our own living cohabitants with our own abilities still undiscovered, gaining considerably responsible experience in the arc of our space property, where no one can map anything.

The circumstances in which we surround the freedom of each ideal, must be sporadically inscribed in/with the freedom itself, in our love for what we are to understand.
    It is a beautiful wilderness of what could be anything, making ourselves part of what is supposed to continue to be.
    It is not a cycle at all in the wild high deepening, and at the disposal of every soul, we can see clearly, that in some places, the era of memory has passed, the effect, that/of, now, grows in constant creation and inspiration seems to be our permanent job of humanity.

It is also almost fun to see things even as they change. The daily miracle of having a great laugh before each decision to be made, brings everything else to fall into very place.
    Also the era of the newest beginnings has passed, maybe a long time, becoming a kind of common space in fact, detachment and reformation capture and enlist our becoming as a whole of all that it really is and can be.

My passion for falling into words cannot stop me but it can guide me and it is never a single path, this is my moment in the reciprocity of a complement, and because I choose to share it means absolutely nothing but the description that each person, to stop and look in the middle of his own time to understand absolutely what he really feels.

We humans are exposed anyway.
    Why not take our exposure in the very equivalence of exposure, by the attribute of the simple meaning of not forcing anything, contributing instead with the necessary resource in an era in which the discharge as a responsible surrender of our energy to others and Nature, constitutes the trump card of a good start at the bottom of any kind of awakening, because there is no trick in the difference of awakening other than the awakening of us all. The bridge is in us.
    What a beautiful, collective and at the same time transcendent miracle in the grounding force that dimensions the influence of the earth and more.
    We cannot/but still gain anything beyond ourselves, if/not the books have already been thrown on the table, then or now, without any experience, the challenge would be to stop supporting the need for supplementation. We are, on our own, life itself.

We humans are quite strong and because we cannot describe how this feels and how beautiful it is, we are constantly looking for something, it is as if it is something so very strong that it cannot be described or detached from our simple possibility to describe it. We have before us only one chance to have absolutely no doubt, that love is the most fundamental act of revolution of life, it does not complete, it Is life.

Being a being is love, and that comes back to us in every second-moment time of life, we can inhale this energy that belongs to us, we have the power to be with the being itself.
    The preliminary legacy of our intriguing exploration must be launched in the absence of soul mapping, having confidence together with much more self-confidence in this apparent segmented but complete labyrinth in terms of, this particle festival in the discipline of its own testing.

Unexplored, maybe should mean for us and others and all, among others:
    -the way we look at the immaterial in the persistence of the question as an already fulfilled answer. This may mean that the most serious thing can be at the same time very funny, extrapolating the redundant knowledge of ”which is”, in the report of a non/concept.
    -patience in the "epistle" of existence as a definition of truly living the representation, is maybe abstract but is present in us, as guests in our own home. A kind of multi-self favor in one space service.
    :
    -locating a form of healing without defining the boundary of a manifestation, although we must warm the soul (just like steel), for to model in full contribution and cooperation in permanent steel-soul state. A kind of iteration, really unknown in the middle of the relativity of each truth.
    -passion and therapy of the most beautiful universal poetry, of the unknowable knowable, transient - independent in the uplifting descent, relative to the assertion of the process of non-exploration itself.

- the most unfounded true theory in the middle of our own feeling, in the glory of evoking the absolute conviction that we have not lost or gained anything in the opening of the child's soul in the exhibition of all our truly universes.

The temptations of this era are not the first to step on our space and certainly will not be the last, it is important to draw a map, focusing on it outside, only for lack of any perspective but in the full shade of purely spiritual content.Keep the map almost outside the soul, you will find the way.( I would say, take care with the care itself).

Nothing can map the structure of our pure will, the revolution of life is in the air, the authority of experience is in us humans, forever.

The miracle of every day? Life. Life? I really have no doubt.

rising Nature in our hearts,
    Anca

“It isn't a thing, nor does it exist in one particular place You could say that it is an optical phenomenon that only appears when the the atmospheric conditions are just right, and so is the sunlight It is also dependent on the viewer's position, that should be in this one particular place It isn't something divine or angelic, but it's appearance can be truly and utterly breathtaking and some would say, that it is borderline magical”
    Carbon Based Lifeforms - ~42° (Trazer Remix)4:59

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2020), ClearWater (27th December 2020), EFO (27th December 2020), Forest Denizen (28th December 2020), Harmony (27th December 2020), justntime2learn (27th December 2020), O Donna (27th December 2020), Wind (1st January 2021), wondering (27th December 2020)

33. Link to Post #157
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

“Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.”Edgar Cayce

Momentary alive
    (until-before the sound of patience transcends into people's souls and into the silence of this night)
    We grow for inspiration.

The dream field in the wonder of life is in our hands now, we are so indestructible, in a permanent age between the rays of life in logic enigma, we have no way to escape this miraculous wonder of deep maturity, the moment inscribes appreciation with our own goodness, living consciousness in the sphere of an open balance in good peace.
    We are the mirror of a universe, outside the principle of manifestation with the manifestation itself in full force of reaction for the color of most sincere senses of knowledge; we have enough time to understand the goodness of the sparkling substance outside any dimension with the integrated dimension belonging to the whole spectrum forms of will.

We are in the apparent axis of a definition in a state, because we have chosen with the synonymy and antonyms in the live taxonomy of our own choice, the paradigm of our own conjugation and declension in the nature of our soul and for that I could say that it is a more than real, needed an optimistic way to look from outside all possibilities in this wonderful opportunity to be like we always was, human.

The well-being of ennobling the hardest and most wonderful moments must set in spreading the light of thinking as naturally as possible with the true precedent itself, of our only form of optimism, which we must convey as clearly and noisily as possible.
    There is hope in all seasons; our soul has the purity to say that in fact fear has never feared anything, healing leaps in the heartbeat of the earthly view of the appearance we deserve and honor.
    In the oceanic part of eternity, emotion gives the unseen realm of our soul free way at the fingertips of this existence and with a loud voice but only felt in the depths of our particle we must cry with will and confidence:
    "Let's hold hands, we'll definitely get through anything and more together anyway!"

The waves come with extensions of life always returning the crystal binder of the miracle of reflection, a holy love that speaks in the fragment of the eternal invincible stone of soul.
    The passion of life is masterful; it walks generously with all the storms of the soul, with its own nature reviving flowers always set too early, preciously adorning the aureole of truth by the event of establishment.
    Beyond the desire for reflection, we can almost hear the genes of genesis in the serene abyss of eternity, we cannot earn perfection with perfection itself, but we can remember focusing in its absence, with sufficiently rigid pliability, for the expansion to truly feel what it means to love using the force of love as fuel, in the absence of a reaction but of the full will of life.

We humans have as an obstacle the very force of survival that we cannot really carry, but we have the wonderful challenge of quoting it without knowing exactly how, accidentally cohesively conquering an entire mechanism, with our very essence,
    as if the strongest souls that are struck, never bleed but on the contrary shine even stronger, because the grace of life also contains death as an integral and reforming aspect, so after all, we are not scared at all of anything.

We are so alive above and within any streamlining liquidized alignment, in an indestructible semantics of constant flourishing in the spirit and testamentary grace of being human beings with all the integrated arsenal of the soul.
    The vitality of time to move in the most efficient construction of emotion, visualizes the sensation in the creation of an ever more aspiring potential in the convergence foundation by the composition of the most mature aspect of the soul.

We are the impalpable of exactly what we always want to embrace, there is no other teacher but the very scribe of our soul, the library of our soul, chooses and depends on inner earthly teaching, we are at home on our own journey, writing lyrics about what words do not find an escape in the nature surroundings.
    The attractive aspect of the world in whole fragments of light and rediscovery, imprints the memory of an already fulfilled future, bringing the journey to ourselves that last in integral parts of expectations and beyond horizon itself, while the transparent freedom awaits the authorization of the dissolution outside the duplicity of our loneliness. We can feel this so diversified that the mix itself becomes an indissoluble myth concerted in the action of our own random faith.

Balanced communion brings light and darkness to justice with the law itself, precisely because there are no steps to fulfill it. The instrument of balance can be balance itself, without exception except for everything that may or may not exist. For my/a/one condition, maybe the unfinished remains undiscovered in its own discovery throughout/or the search. Just hit the bit in silent moves, immerse yourself in subtlety…what a beautiful sound!

The atmosphere of the soul paradise shadows in its light everywhere, there are no detours from life, we are the laureates of the most astonishing hypothesis, perpetuating almost anatomically fundamental such a simple act in the fascination of love through cosmic proportions in the infinity of our molecular pure faith, even if this seems hard to carry.
    I feel so changeable in the wind that the whole exchange “imprisons” a freedom of flow and affluence so wide in the source of the night of such a beautiful universe.

Looking at the sky, alive under the sign of a fabulous complete absence of the word, I have the impression that I can cover the earth with clouds that do not belong to me, and I miss talking being in full communication, I feel like the future of my desire for better in the whole of the life sequence of this planet with everything it holds alive, testifies to the central debut of the volume of soul space in the sound of no more than two tears.

I hear the spring of night flowing in the frequency with which I press some keys in one distance in three tripartitism compromise, so close to my soul, and it seems to print briefly but so comprehensively in this very word my intention to bring a touch of good in to the flow of this timeless time Now.

The significance volume of the human soul is entitled in the cosmic proportion of the world in a profound homage to our solemn confession of many of us being in fact human beautiful beings, to bring the fullness of thrills in the beginning of the invocation of the emotional vocation for pure beauty, we are in love with the sensible in the fascination of pure good will to emanate in a developed way the complete uplifting conclusion of love illustrated in the very peak of our existence. It is not a duty to be fulfilled, we already do it, we are born human from the beauty itself.

Imagine your own moment in such tender and idyllic beautiful gestures, concise, synthetic, and summing up the key morality in the intensity of the metaphor of one soul ecstasy, you will predispose the superlative of reality to dream ascertaining in full admiration the perfection of combining all active and background elements, all in the presumptive wide clear emotion nocturnal identification of meaning without a purpose.

(I)Achieve- (have) -one real meditation of the lyrical self, actually reading in your(my), inner mystery, all that you (I) can not say but truly feel (visit).
    The state of delight structures the metric of inflow, rhythm and rhyme direct the emotion, locating our existence now, the musicality in fundamental pauses gives us the peace and pleasure of the time necessary to experience humanity within us in unimaginably wide unification's transitive life paragraphs.
    We will remember that it is not the soul that is oriented by Nature, but Nature by the soul.

With love (λ) light, ever with no addition, no multiplication, only with the speed of expansion of the universe within us ,
    Anca
    “If you learn music you’ll learn most all there is to know.”Edgar Cayce

Ultra Deep Field (5.44)

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2020), ClearWater (29th December 2020), EFO (29th December 2020), Forest Denizen (30th December 2020), Gracy (29th December 2020), Harmony (1st January 2021), justntime2learn (29th December 2020), O Donna (31st December 2020), Wind (6th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #158
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Heart web
    We had known each other for a long time, and the heart will always know how to return home to it.

I feel like a guarantee that we have and deserve each other here, all, in this world.

Beyond the differences between us, we think the same and maybe we enjoy it but we do not know how to feel this joy, in fact we are really overwhelmed by what we have to offer to all of us as a species and nation of this wonderful planetary space that accepts us all.
    In the love letter of Mother nature to humanity, we humans have very big debts, we cannot exist without her, she embraces us in a whole that we really feel.

Between two people, the unknown is almost identical, if you, far away, give your heart self to me, then I will give you and all the others my offer of life always sealed with love.
    I feel like a confession of simplicity in the arms of anyone who wants to cherish my heart, I will never feel that I have lost something or someone, because my heart has already been given, there is only one source for what I exist today: the others people and Nature.

It's been years since I retreated so much into myself and I really closed my lips telling us nothing but everything so comprehensive and powerful that I really feel instead, everything; no one would know that I really existed, outside the source of my faith in it.

But at the same time, I can't exist without it, and I can forget so many things from day to day, except for this paradise called "home in my heart", a place where I always find my placement without fail.
    A feeling with which I am so right that I exist with him, because in the hand of this feeling is the balance of my whole life.
    The serenity of the soul judges the faith of the heart to continue in the beat of a pocket watch whose mechanism will never stop. Although if I look at my life, I think it's very normal, except that "my normal" is very strange and different, otherwise I'm like you, any person, wherever you are now in this world.

Giving back to what I really am seems to me a kind of job in a kind of permanent traditional style, I have a look, and a somewhat slower and especially conservative, movement of a good past choosing exactly what was good in the correct and clear projection of what I really am, this can become an activity in itself, if I do not take into account the pleasant irony of the situation.

But it is certain that when I touch a paper, I really unravel the "secrets of life" by starting to write something on it.
    If I could write on a very small note all my love for beauty, it would be impossible to unpack it later in all my feelings.

If I look out the window now, I remember that I love beauty even in full breath of pain, my body becomes so present that I can't help but take it as an instrument in the compromise of my thoughts.
    Also, there is always a breath of pain, sorrow, regret, suffering, events and mercy, but somehow that inner beauty, as a stable will, never disappears.
    I don't think I've ever loved myself, but I accepted myself as I am from the simplest and most sincere perspective possible, I like my hair combed in a hurry today , my green clothes, my healthy body as it is, my weird computer..., insomnia aspirations and my soul rest. I know categorically and without any compromise that vanity, distilled coquetry, uncertain anxieties, frozen thought and the love of fear are more to be feared if I produce them, so I don't need them.

Lately I have tried to live a kind of life that still makes sense to me, it is not necessarily a better life or full of goals, it is really a gentler life, nice instead.
    Far from consumerism, I found the catalyst of the pleasure of making an object by hand in the personal and honest personal touch of the necessity of my life, a necessity quite reduced so far.
    Sometimes I have the impression that I am the most radical rebel in the art of creating something made by my intention and goodwill. Perfection goes in tandem with reason and freedom pursuing a goal so simple that it really deserves every heartbeat.

Writing for me and some is a gentle occupation, a kind of old craft supporting the quality of living feelings in flow, it's like when you make music or many other occupations, a development of aspects.
    I hoped that living, I could set an example for other people, but I didn't succeed all the time and you can't blame them, because I know I'm weird for the most part.
    But I'm amazed that the world still holds things together, because with all my love for people, my impression for the last at least 10 years is that I'm on this train with other people, heading for the cliff, talking about all sorts of things or accessories, and while I and others sound the alarm, the others pat us on the shoulders, saying it's still time. So I am graciously preparing to follow the course I deserve through our own responsibility, offering my whole love for the duty of surrendering to the wave.It's cool.

But, I'm crazy about life, I can't connect two words if it weren't for life to come between them.
    Forgetting me, the imagination of life leads me to the love of embracing, to a thousandth of a second of the most loving thoughts in my heart, the caresses of nature and the essence of life seem to take over me, deeply centering in my heart my duties.
    I am "possessed" by the delicious feeling of the present life in a discipline of happy reason, I am happy to risk my merit to help with something, at least anything, the way the world is basically beautiful enough for us to still exist in it.
    ... Anca

Slow Acoustic Guitar Instrumental - Quiet Place (Original)3:09

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2020), ClearWater (29th December 2020), EFO (30th December 2020), Forest Denizen (30th December 2020), Harmony (1st January 2021), justntime2learn (29th December 2020), O Donna (31st December 2020), Wind (7th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #159
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Meeting our species
    wondering life on the first day of one year,
    and for keeps, just
    “standing” : Norman Vincent Peale, The Power of Positive Thinking

The beauty of the human species, billions of creatures and no explanation.
    The beauty of the world gives birth to Nature in the bosom of every creature.
    We are an earthquake of realities implicitly classified under the majestic appearance of the world under a sky burned by the bright torches of stars.
    An entire process of transfiguration though the mysterious lighthouse of light of what the eyes do not see but the water heart feels, pushes us to the high columns of a temple in the universe. The diversity of ethereal composite classifies our presence, the cataclysm of the union was already hanging on the last stanza of the most beautiful world poetry.

Here, in the kitchen of the world, the chemical energies processes live, our merit of experimentation going in the direction of the potential of the whole human race to find the recipe of happiness on the taste of the whole universe that lives us.

Writing would have no value if reading did not mean one's presence and feeling.
    Communication is a mix of every different thing trying to bring them all together to do something, and when imagination and indulgence are not lost, I think that positive aspect work intentionally in any prospect.
    The future? perhaps a reassembly of today's "troops of wisdom" in ways appropriate for continuity anyway.
    I am not a life coach, living simple I think everyone realizes what they need, for me meaning has a value to fulfill only life, and in terms of my desire for a better world, I think I expect really, to never be discovered, precisely because the work I do is so little but so passionate.

My passion for life is complex if I look back in time and simple if I look now knowing that if you spend a lot of time with the species you are used to, you can meet the species right here where you really are, so why not honor everything?
    And that's enough to understand that the size of the deal is always with us, guidance makes a small difference maybe.
    Personally, I came to write because I came to the conclusion that my peace lies in the silence of my feeling, so all it can mean is the very peace of spending some time in my company, sharing it with a whole world through its own values.

Instead of being addictive for life, we must put aside the contrast of societal allergy, training comes when we spend life with life and just that, there is no curiosity in the experience of survival other than freedom.
    In order to thicken our relationship with others, we need to understand the wildness of their freedom and their specific need in this space, which is not really easy at all.

I understand that we all need our space of freedom in which we can all be protected as the number one priority, we must all know our genetically immaculate sound and safe system and
    we must adapt to the whole appearance and circumstance in order to live and know for sure all the conditions of survival in each area under the real aspect of protection and support of life.

If we want to have humanity, we must create and work on a garden of the soul and a home of existence for everyone, and see what follows.
    If we adopt the mimicry of Nature, our health and nature in the whole circumstance of communion, it will begin to determine quite ingenious roles to play for the benefit of all and the whole aspect.
    We need to free ourselves from the way we are and think on so many levels that we truly own the very relationship to the truth in ourselves and in the/between world's chances.
    From that place, in order to be gentler for yourself and for others, you become stronger to be able to continue. I am convinced and definitely maybe I would have wanted (not necessarily for the sake of simplicity) to exist just 10 steps to living life.

We find ourselves alone in our world, among billions of other worlds, wanting to change to fit, but that only thickens the inner voice that cries out for rediscovery, also one awakening.

If I were already a full glass of water, then why would I feel the need to shake it? even if my glass is made of paper and in others it is made of metal, why create something to happen when you can reason with the idea of stability? It's just water and the glass is already full;trying can mean drinking a little from it.

Being perhaps afraid that in a process we might lose something or someone, it doesn't look like anything compared to the beauty of winning something, sometimes I feel like I could have anyone against me as long as I know that I am close to everyone, it is not because I have to give in order to receive, it is that I have to offer in order to be able to endure absolutely anything, beautiful or wrong, it does not matter.

If the life of each of us is a speech, always the hardest part, apart from the beginning is actually and maybe the middle as the hardest, I see myself going through this, being vulnerable, without building walls but on the contrary to build my sincerity in the apparent paroxysm of each situation.
    It is incredible, I have truly met incredible human beings who have given me hope, they have created a spark of life for me and I am proud that I have accepted their goodness and I am obliged to return this to the humanity of this world.
    My emotions every day are children, the only relationship to what we call the future. Is it LIFE you know? We create this! Think that every child of this world is truly a part of you, we are united under the same species! It is a miracle, if we think about it better and more.

It's fun for me, because when I was little I thought crying was just in the movies and all my little suffering was contained it in a kind of box, and I ended up crying now in my old age for the world, but I never thought I could cry for happiness of the world too ... and at first I couldn't believe it was a real thing, but it's so genuine that it really moves people's hearts forever, and with whom I interacted. So, I would say, first hand, if it is real, then cry wholeheartedly brother in all the passion for life that you can sincerely offer! It might matter to many, and in a way, it is healthy.
    There is such a big difference in a lived life and only one existence and there are so many assumptions about people passing by on the street, you feel like they don't care, that you are invisible, you feel like you are not in their bubble and they don't want you in their universe, but how many times have you tried to stop them?
    How do you know stopping someone on the street just to say "Hello" wholeheartedly won't make their day better? First of all, in this case, you are no longer the invisible one, you know? Someone really sees you.
    This is my example here: "Let's not ignore each other in this world, let's just say hello!" How much can this cost?

Every day count, so yes, I take the greatest chance to bring the experience of life in front of one greeting for the entire human species, as much as i can in this wide's wide range.
    I want to be proud of future generations, i want to remember them all the times i will meet them, and for all my awakenings along the way, that will be my hope.
    We need to remember that every person, regardless of their situation, or choice in life, is a human being with dignity, with a name, a story, a family and a history - like all of us. We're all human.
    I am a human being, please greet me, because I am with you at the entrance on the same bridge of the same world.

In the Air Tonight but in “complete state of retreating” Norman Vincent Peale, The Power of Positive Thinking

With my love,
    Anca

Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight LIVE HD(7:41)

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st January 2021), ClearWater (1st January 2021), EFO (2nd January 2021), Forest Denizen (8th January 2021), Harmony (1st January 2021), justntime2learn (1st January 2021), O Donna (5th January 2021), Wind (9th January 2021)

39. Link to Post #160
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

After search-ora (as time in the message drop)

Life from the explosion of a wonderfully miraculous capriciousness by a praise of stimulating soul combustion, an aerial phlogiston quoted in a child's verse in the uncompromising barrier to transform beauty, lies in the ease with which we epically take the path, especially when reason is accepted, the compromise is already practiced, the barrier creates honorable usefulness to complete the steps of our step.

A lightning bolt against the background of eternity that we do not receive twice in the same frame, the most important effect that could love us and protect us even at the edge of our will, is always at our hand.
    The beauty of the human race is guaranteed in the wave of awakening, as if the guarantee always starts "in serious condition as a sunrise" from an energy level of minimum 6 "life shots" and up. From there, the usual one is at her house.

All this time I was "trapped" in the wave of love, I found myself so many times, not knowing that maybe I was wrong and I should take over this hobby of loving humanity, from a wave higher than I can, and for this I need a habit of being well disposed in a terrace of open soul always wider than I could offer myself the opportunity.

Just as our existence is so visible, so is our love, we should be interested in the beautiful way of life that others may lead. The perspective that lifts your soul is within your heart's reach to observe how the day passes. A kind of constant reminder of how beautiful each day can go against everything.
    We all have a guilt, just as we all deserve the best, I didn't always go the right way, but I always remembered to follow my heart, and that softened any pride.

My job is not my life, only if during his time my whole name is Anca and only if I am all only the whole Anca all day long
    I want to learn so many things to do for the good of people, I want to study new things, so I will never be bored. There is always something I was not able to do before, but I had to go through many phases "of open the onion peels" to find out who Anca really is and it's a hard and happy part of me to return with slow but sure steps to life.

It must be excluded: "I can do" and replaced with "We will manage" because many of us feel the power of meaning "together"as i do feel this every day.
    I am not a fantastic company, but I am very happy for any company, we all have to play honestly together and I will enjoy this time given to writing.
    Everything I need, I have by my side, I don't have to run anywhere to find it, energy is the very luck that I have to be able to recognize and share. This is always another new moment and a chance to do what I love to do and understand something for what we all need. Joining our journey I feel really lucky.
    So no matter how rough the choice we may make, to put it simply, everything will be okay.

It's as if you can imagine a marshal coming and offering to a little girl all his golden degrees on his shoulder along with a dandelion, a symbol of life!
    As if the highest spiritual value in the whole world could be at some point, the contemplation of a dandelion on a sunny field.
    We will no longer need filmmakers or cameramen to film us from any corner of their vision. Vision is our property. Everything, as always, is, has been, is, and will be, and will be more, in fact, reduced to the living being.

If you tell me I'm wrong, wherever you are, I'd like you to know that I don't really want to be right. That's how I feel. And I usually touch the things I write, with their own energy in the most natural way, maybe even outside of creation as a term. So if everything I wrote wasn't a concept, what else would be debated, if needed...
    Then all that remains to be said is, "Wake me up when it all ends with a new beginning, so that we can finally, as allies of life in ourselves, conquer what we must not conquer, because absolutely everything starts with something positive.
    I did not know that I am so lost in the wave of transcendence, until it began, every passing year, settles the victory of a new beginning.

No one is perfect, but the best place is inside us with the perspective of the nature of the soul that makes us perfect.
    As long as we can move in this fraction of life, in this particular time, we are never old.
    For me, age is not a number, the years that pass are not to count them, to do that, it means to keep an agenda on me all the time in which to write down something that keeps me still stuck, that's why I go out to play

It is important to have real friends who play with us so that we can see even better through life. That's why I never stand still, even when I'm not moving, the game of creating always has its freedom, and I've learned more from people than I could have found in any school anywhere. Starting today, I don't want to let any day pass me by and even if I want to reach high horizons, I still can't afford to give myself a real sponge...seems to be such a lingering factor in life, so much so that I'm really starting to like it and I might be lucky also for that

In a finite time, the transcendence of our survival in full interrogation appropriate to our motivation to exist, is like a brave falcon at an elevated antithetical level altitude.
    So our pace of life should tell us that we are young at heart and that we can go through everything without stopping!

Our life experience may not have been easy at all, but despite everything, we had to continue, maybe we were angry from time to time, but we couldn't be all the time. That's the whole thing.

“If you build the guts to do something, anything, then you better save enough to face the consequences.” Criss Jami, Killosophy
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.” Michael P. Watson
    “I may be in pain, but I am not weak.” Veronica Roth, Carve the Mark

...just wanna say : be

Anca

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st January 2021), ClearWater (1st January 2021), EFO (2nd January 2021), Forest Denizen (8th January 2021), Harmony (1st January 2021), justntime2learn (2nd January 2021), O Donna (5th January 2021), Wind (10th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 8 12 LastLast