Thread: Dedicate your positive thinking today, for tomorrow's future

1. Link to Post #161
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

Default Re: Dedicate your positive thinking today, for tomorrow's future

Ticking on the horizon of life span
    (the birth of a privilege, the euphoria of a particle)"metaphorical direction"

The billions timescale lapse, abstracting ash in the force of a line,
    ..it shows us the ancestral modesty of diplomacy to serve life in the quietest and most unseen way of being heard.

The vast world and the universe start, leave us scars divided into divided lives to be able to put together all the pieces of our youthful soul in the whole image.
    Reconstructing the world within us throws us into space, travel has no durability in the exercise table, pleasure is the fuel to serve all the beautiful duties of measured steps.
    While we wonder how history ends, it is just beginning, while we wonder how we can survive it, the blossoming of life signs new stages in every second of our experience.

A journey together is an invitation by its very appearance, "Somehow" is the essence of what we could say in the genesis of the facts, that we can travel, since we have reached more than 12 trillion stories and history of temporary space admitted in much more than we can cover or contextualize; we can not be compressed, not a second of one calendar in the presence of vastness, without spending the acceptance of forming an individually sculpted scale, after / from / for / between and all similarities.

The first December of the second season of life awakens us every Wednesday in the hour of our spiritual recovery from every lost second. Blind lights escape and slide past us, we are at the end of every beginning, the sequences pass before any blink of an eye, the breath becomes a myth of light.
    The deepest focus comes in response to the first earth day united with the first day off the earth, as ignition. Stepping inside out, outside explosion of faith shows that we have already accepted a quantum of force inside the life pressure vacuum.We ARE alive.

The proto-surface of the existence by breathing (as an abstract term) is constantly changing and recently it has always changed now, the structure is relative and by going with the wave we don't feel anything. The clock shows several indefinite time sequences, the direction of rotation speed matters more.

The mother of ash and dust resigns in the explosion of a barely perceptible particle of sun in the conglomeration of an overrunning action, everything faints in abstract peace.
    I drink my cup of hydrogen and helium in a post-formed happiness, I only serve the fullness of a view of nature in me.
    The focus de-focuses in an enticing cadence in the form of a relaxation in the phenomenon of life. The sweetness from the cup pushes more mass to reduce the volume, i am happy for the size of the compression, the time of the cells has already set the value and while drinking from my cup, I read all my rights in justifying the embryonic imprint in full burning.

We have the hearts of Nova like, we are the surface and the interior, a gigantic knowledge melting of material, we are a deep ocean of elementary magma, if gravity draws everything to the center of the core heart, then its heat generates enough value of immersion and formation no more than far enough for us "to have place ", inside our own testimony of life. A kind of "catastrophe" in the aurora of the most impressive value in the coefficient of life, the birth with the transcendence above through time, taking time.

It was already time to shine, yes "after the glow" the perfection takes place for us in our embankment.The magnetic setting of the protection has its own vision of light time.
    The reshape event, not counting hours, is waiting for the radiation in us of the best moment to understand without aspects the abstract integrity of time as a totally volatile force.
    The simplicity of complicated things is a completely approved hazard, under the key of guaranteeing our values, however it seems useless to me to ask myself if it is important to discuss, when I am just doing it for eternal-human reasons.

Life is marked by everything that happens without influencing the alienated, exotic distance of development.
    It is a, sky- of 11 o'clock at night, here, consumed by the very appearance of its beauty, the movement of the stars ensures my limitation in grace of being a simple man.

We cannot resist life, living in its midst, we cannot demand from life, without always offering, the majority of the coalesces' force.To endorse the quality of the recommendation, time was waiting for more time, so we have enough time.

Recommendation always waits in our offer to return what has been given to us, it will always return us to the conservation fund of the same entry point. Letting go, meant a little more than we could really conceptualize fulfilling.

After all, we are the dispatcher of a huge offer of ethnic mass movement under the sign of recognizing humanity as a value, a value assumed in full adjustment of belonging in all variants of justification or un-justification of the temporal crossing.
    A chrono-grace, consciously operating, defeating thought and constituting the essence of autonomy of almost personal use, generically called "time".

“One of the most curious consequences of quantum physics is that a particle like an electron can seemingly be in more than one place at the same time until it is observed, at which point there seems to be a random choice made about where the particle is really located. Scientists currently believe that this randomness is genuine, not just caused by a lack of information. Repeat the experiment under the same conditions and you may get a different answer each time.”

Marcus du Sautoy, The Great Unknown: Seven Journeys to the Frontiers of Science
    "When the sunlight meets the rain in the colours of your gaze, you lift me to discover"

Lift My Eyes - Salt Of The Sound & Simon Wester (3:41)

And all this to be just human.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2021), ClearWater (6th January 2021), EFO (4th January 2021), Forest Denizen (8th January 2021), Franny (26th January 2021), Harmony (9th January 2021), justntime2learn (3rd January 2021), O Donna (5th January 2021), Stephanie (20th January 2021), Trisher (6th January 2021), Wind (11th January 2021), wondering (4th January 2021), Zirconian (24th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #162
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The stars count us at night
    “Not just beautiful, though--the stars are like the trees in the forest, alive and breathing. And they're watching me.” Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore

(the story moment of a happiness)

In discerning vitality through force of life, I count the lights in a blue night between and from the absence of the Moon. Looking at the stars, like a living hymn in the passion of their existence, their sound, it ignites the mediation of my happiness in unspeakable quantity and I dispel the sweet darkness of my sleep with my eyes open, in the light of more precious dense fog colors than any other day from all the days.

Earthling strong solstice, gives me the support of harmony to inspire my temporary amnesia of time in between me to convene the mediation of my availability and the courage to move the endowment to the most appropriate angle of perception in universal phonetics.
    I am present in the dynamics of the event, when the stars start counting, my understanding without any meaning, becomes much clearer, reality becomes more alive, a biosphere in full harmonic analysis of progress passes through me with each number without catalog.

All the innumerable ideas disappear when the world sleeps, and in the lists, one by one, the one’s mystifies in their own energy, as if the lanterns of life in any atom light up on the infinite street of eternity, they start to burn when the stars scream so silent in the silence of our rest.

The precocity of the feeling "without a doubt", gives me a certain power that by its very affection I cannot really use, I feel calm in escalating a cause that is completely lacking, and I don't even want to suppress it, I want it as if I didn't want anything at all.
    Above all, I feel recovered in all this loss of mine, it is a kind of median meditation over what I would not know how to propose in seeking myself.
    In any kind of testimony of any database, I inevitably feel useless, when the snow of the moon falls and the atmosphere falls asleep, the origin of a myth knows my existence, but the recognition is lost in the mass of all living beings on earth. If you had that feeling, it is known that there is absolutely nothing to do or understand, so it is called in fact maybe just somewhere close to a feeling.

Both day and night are good counselors and have been given to us for the eyes and ears, in honor of the "missing word", with light by the light itself, so that we can honor the gift and appreciation of life in the accuracy of serenity outside of any sleep.
    The antiquity of inventiveness somehow escapes me in the wave of what we all call forgetting about the "forgetting".

If we want, billions of "terrestrial years" go through "gaziliards" of visions in the kaleidoscope of fragmented time, only if we sit on a rock at night, contemplating the sky, and singing with passion to a small harmonica, a special song only for the stars. ..just doing it by very like it, "time passes".

And because even in the night of the earth, the greatest night, is not night, but only a shadow in a universe of full very colorful light, in our radiance grown in the electromagnetic bubble of the constellation from us, we know how much light is in the great of what we usual call Universe, it really is extremely much light...
    The erosion of the lines, of exponential “like travel invasion” always photographs the origin in the exposure of portals of the fascination from us with which we transcend, joyfully deepening the superficiality of the darkness in the permanent day in trillions of metaphorical explanations as a symbol of combustion in less than a/one small time.

The sweetness of the day crystallizes the solitary suppressed fear of the night, and the countdown has begun for a long time.
    The sun not only overcomes the darkness but increases the nocturnal aspiration of the soul to serve the azure-day sky as a bed of stars, ending voluptuously in the call to satisfy the need for energy and the catalyst to give back to the Earth, which belongs to the Earth-as to universe.

Benevolence unfolded in successive acts written unseen behind a moon, records one of the secrets of monotony of being marked under the scent of the star roof, under the cloak of truth that reinvents light, dreaming the cosmogony of a single evening, in the middle of the longest night, we heal in fact the darkness.
    The positive recommendation not to generalize the negative is an independent act of balance that we all find in ourselves, the most beautiful half of the truth lies in the middle of all lives, we must remember, without specifying our role in this, but finding it in full beautiful benevolent innocence miracle that can devour much harder anything.

There should be no bedtime exactly when things get more interesting, that's for sure…

The pressure floats in the air and absorbs the air, release ( not by our breeze), and wait for the day so you can say how beautiful the night was and expect you to be able to say how beautiful it was every middle of the day in the full night after night.
    The source of the most distant sources come at all times, at night, from today, we cannot omit the pilgrimage of yesterday's skies, we cannot influence ourselves in any omission of any day.The compensation of the passage of time passes more qualitatively when we accept everything, replacing absolutely nothing.

Life is so certain, and human decency has always solved so much, that the logic of the root of every problem can return to its own thirst, the grace to endure and the courage to wait is beyond anything.

We are bound to the truth in full act of living and feeling , like much more many aspects of love from so many ultra-extra worldly types to call love to be a sense of self, bound in the bed of dreams in the romance of the most solemn impulse, being in love with time in its very absence, we are tireless at the gates of our burning desires, only beautiful true human beings.
    In the cluster of an inevitable explosion, the stars count our steps towards the pleasure of meditating in our complete absence, our power to become infinite souls in tandem with the infinity of the universe, when luck grows necessary in us under the transaction in full flow, we are.

The city and the stars are one and the same thing, our collection of interactions, the lands of an entire universe, open the neighborhood of the worlds we are in with our soul, our roots grow up beyond any convention of life and every time they are hindered, they will grow stronger… we are the included dream of renewing our recovery, we are the inhabitants of our own choice, so all we have to do is to live dreaming forever and to dream living eternally in our company and comfort to trace the/our own command.

If life between tragedy and comedy possesses a kind of continuous desire to change its path, then the supreme will, will update it and no matter how many cards we have in hand, it will always matter, in fact, only the way we play them.
    The warm sand of the stars, when they forget to count the night, touches our hand of life and the cold sea of the virtue of life astral drowns the conjugation of truth to the unlimited limit of our awakening with the identical in us in plain ecstasy of life.

"We look at the stars because we are human"
    This great beautiful “cradle of life’spinning around oceans of stars mixes us our own ability of a kind of chrono-light beings, we, the nautical material witnesses of a music of eon's speed in an immunity used at first hand.
    WE are the history of our world and we can still be what we want to dream!

"I accept the fact that there is always a way out in every situation we find ourselves but, until we begin to ponder, panacea will be very scarce” Ernest Agyemang Yeboah

“Pull out the weeds, or make peace with the dandelions.” Frank Sonnenberg, Listen to Your Conscience: That's Why You Have One

I waited for you so long at the door of the starry sky, that when I fell asleep, I saw you embracing me in the multitude of colors so vivid, and I began to shed a tear before falling asleep completely, but I saw what you look like, and you are so wonderful, wherever you are now.

Please let me be your nature, because I cherish you I will gather every spark of life to add it to our nature of all people.

“Non est ad astra mollis e terris via" - "There is no easy way from the earth to the stars”
    ― Seneca

Anca

Carbon Based Lifeforms - Rayleigh Scatterers | Chill Space(5:12)

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th January 2021), ClearWater (6th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (4th January 2021), EFO (5th January 2021), Forest Denizen (8th January 2021), Franny (26th January 2021), Harmony (9th January 2021), justntime2learn (5th January 2021), O Donna (5th January 2021), Reinhard (24th January 2021), Stephanie (20th January 2021), Trisher (6th January 2021), Wind (12th January 2021), Zirconian (24th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #163
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Spiritual emergence

“My life will have been a succession of lives, as if I have had several lives, a multiplicity of stories and roles. I have not ceased to have changes of life.” Bernard Stiegler, Acting Out
    (lasting emergency in the absence of time)

I am definitely on the bottom of the deepest ocean of out of knowledge, through everything can just as well be a very beautiful moon-space fiction, no matter what,what it is matter? Because knowledge does not have to be sustained, it is practical.

I am over no time for today, we felt the strong emergence of the strongest lack of fundamental law, when time thinks less, man's thinking is beyond fire, when everything and nothing are caught in the motion of stillness when time thinks less, man's thinking is beyond fire, I write like water flowing when everything and nothing are caught in the motion of stillness, the breath of eternity in the nature of her urgency through the light of time, she writes with ice clouds everything that comes to life. Stay with me, take my hand, I'll never leave you

The impossible logic overestimated an unprecedented nomological force, today we all summed up the double scale of the irreducible supervening descent. The children in us grew up a little today and we all felt that!
    Such non-causal powers are extremely different and any scientific ken can be lost in amputating one's own conceptions. It cannot be detected. If "tomorrow" will definitely come, what will "yesterday" mean knowing that it was already a "yesterday" once? There is no answer to the moment "now", only us.
    Above all the components, outside the water element, the simulation of the energy environment can occur at any time, but the result moves putatively only once, that is the beauty.

The city of the endless soul is a beautiful story, it makes us citizens waiting for the answer and true heroes on the magnetic flower field of a single word about how to write a whole life about life itself.
    Microscopically essential, the comprehensive theory of everything, requires the fundamental perfection of all particles, but we all know that. What we want to know is to really attract the physics of the senses, in the toy of the soul to build our house in the same place.

All individual entities in a procedural effort disposed in overwhelming chaos would reorganize the emergence of any data, the structure of our environment embedded in our immediate vicinity can be qualified and synergistic subtly developed it is in the sound of vibe, if we find and have emergency activated in the absence of any level, even if we are not "there" to be able to argue, demonstrate, measure, compute, memorize or observe,
    there is no indirect analysis and even if it seems almost unpleasant in principle for us to "not know", we illustrate the almost holistic perspective of the truth within us in the hypothesis and broad ensemble of our own will to collaborate with ourselves, by not really knowing all. We are entities, we came to awaken our full potential and infuse this dimension,

“The further you are challenged and threatened, the more your warrior heart will emerge.”Bryant McGill

The time of joy rests us at the level of our understanding and every time, without knowing why, we ask "Give me another second, an hour, an anonymity, one season and a life". There is a leap, at some point, from what you've done so far, to what you realize you can actually do. Do you feel it?
    The "spatial will" of the name "Alive" writes the essence of our right to participate in the creation of the particle of life, if lightning brings light, then thunder must reverse the word of our right to be living beings, emerging in to deep of what we human are.

It is no secret outside any concept, we are with us in our complete absence, the pillars of everything we could recognize that we really know, are not our sources, the totality of subtlety outside its categorization really, is a category of stylistics, a stylistics outside any definition of beauty in its own overwhelming nature, non-existent functions fulfill the role of images insofar as we look at them from the point of view of the function it assumes in out-verbal art the transcendent influence of matter.

"I dreamed" once, somewhere in the middle of a separate world, that what we call "here" verbs "in literary functions”, is the whole work of a kind of communication of beings on that planet. Beings could not be seen as individually located entities, but as a community, as if you see almost blurred but extremely clear (that being the only way to name the possible view), you see all beings "crowded in all", it's cool anyway because you cannot look at any in eyes, without being able to see all the eyes and the meaning.
    Their existence was naturally embedded in the mode of communication, there was no allure of nuance in communication, all communications were based only on the action of "verbs" quite simple not to pronounce but to adopt. "Verbs" were more than communication, they were the very atmosphere of existence with which they could emerge and travel almost everywhere. The details of the "dream" were wider than the dream itself, but basically, yes, it was a night in which i can say that I dreamed beautifully, learning. This is just a dream that continued in my life experience, contributing further for a choice without a cause, but one.

That is why I "know" that this ( ) is for a wave an emotional-aesthetic function when I consider that the purpose of the poetic image is to provoke a state of astonishment, that is, an aesthetic emotion, a good energy for nothing more than that.
    Living-in, the metaphor, distinguishes reality from other realities, and while we can go with this in our soul, somewhere on a street, if we see a flower everything that could inspire us the presence of that flower, belongs to us.

In the synecdoche of the affiliation of all human desires, everything that can be called image can unify and awaken by the birth of a pleasant emotion, the all. The tropical semantics of our relationship with understanding, differ from one kind of character to another, even I am different from and-by-from one day to the one-next one’s. Because between the oratorical difference of existence that seems to go by itself and the state of astonishment in full contamination increasing in a “a – paradigmatic” phenomenon, I am here, with the capacity not higher or lower, but equivalent to the act of some knowledge, to be in the suspension of writing in its good denotative merge connotation, where authenticity is no longer contextual at all, we humans can still really speak the language of our heart

The sphere of the nature of human cognition is imprecisely called precisely sphere, by the nature of the direction towards a concept diagnosis rolling.
    Positivism should not be a pursuit, which can become a kind of "tyranny" and if we condense it perpetually, it becomes an almost opposite conglomerate.
    So we need unconditional positivism, especially for an almost unknown future, insofar as we do it so easily and naturally in the form of a truly honestly pleasant emotional great agility.

Dedication in anything does not necessarily have to punctuate a role, it does not require a change of attitude or a reverberation of a state, it must start from our need to be useful right in the middle of our state to feel comfortable with ourselves and the world.
    The potential of people is huge, between our desire to stimulate a dedication and to manifest it in the quality of our relaxation, there is a space as a response in which we can weigh through our own values and our own words, what we call so- “choice”.

If we believe that we need resilience then the automatic reaction should not follow or prevent a wave, emotion is certain when it is truly open, but we must not let ourselves be ruled by values, they must be released freely in all the beauty with which we hold them.We are referees of our own game, let's not forget to whistle.

If you go to a public phone and enter a coin, you expect the phone to bring its value to make the connection.
    Courage for me is not the absence of fear, and fear becomes friendly enough for it to be just a concept here, for the taste with which we choose the choice, we may need to slow down and be aware of how susceptible we can be to this, learning us, about us, in the midst of the utility of transmuting everything for the benefit of the life belonging to Nature to be.The question is "or not", to be is just that.

Synchronicity can be upsetting, it depends on which center of relativity we can place it, but the condition of balance capitalizes on it, somewhere the demarcation of the life force exceeds the territory of the axes that always emphasize the moment in our favor.

“Be like the proud mountain and gently raise your light above everything around you. Remember that you take the same steps on the top of the mountain as on its bottom, the same air is up and down, just as the tree grows on the top of the mountain as below, in the same way, the sun rises on the proud peak as on the level of the smooth earth.

Be as modest as the earth and you will not lack for anything. The branch too full of fruit is broken faster by the wind, the seed too deep does not penetrate to be born and too much water extinguishes its breath."
    Be the light of what you understand you lack, having everything at your disposal, and we must applaud this discreetly, without a show, take the risk of being good, without any category.

In the emergence of a clear night, I declare that not even tears darkened my joy, and I did not think that insomnia was so restful. Beautiful people, new and beautiful people, good people who adopted me as one of their own, with every step I felt I had been there, in that sentimental city of heart, it seemed to me that I had lived for hundreds of years, and she, is here Writing standing next to me from the beginning, in "verbs" that give me life.

“Organisms are themselves expressions of … emergent order and agents of higher levels of emergence.” Brian Goodwin, How the Leopard Changed Its Spots: The Evolution of Complexity
    In four thoughts about a kiss of the world,
    Anca

Ambient Guitar Music - Promise (Royalty Free)(4:30)

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2021), ClearWater (6th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (16th January 2021), EFO (6th January 2021), Forest Denizen (8th January 2021), Harmony (9th January 2021), justntime2learn (6th January 2021), O Donna (6th January 2021), Stephanie (20th January 2021), Trisher (6th January 2021), Wind (18th January 2021), Zirconian (24th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #164
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The patent of a descendant
    (when language and soul are one, our own revelation speaks)
    (elements of metaphor) - a key to self-knowledge and maybe, optimization from your own source

The self-proclamation of our individual attestation must non-manifest the inside of our spiritual success.
    The crust of innocence should in these times, follow logic, transiting the philosophy of the archetype we built outside of everything we could have known so far, the thirst for origin, should recognize the the potentiality of the mystery in the epiphany of manifesting ourselves outside manifestations with the interior crossing the very interior.

From the point of view in solemnizing the element, the origin of a myth tells us that the revolt of our human fund is the most exclusive manifest inheritance from the metaphysical depths of the soul and revolts when it is alienated for a cause in the absence of supremacy.
    The specific capitalizes on ethics, reiterates the primordial and by virtue of vitality maybe, a little "barbarism" would help us in front of the current of arguments in an almost convulsive projection of seemingly reality.

In the theme of a worldly documentary of synthesis, through the devastating flow of historical time, man finds the point of regeneration in the mythical universe of Nature, the supreme image of the archaic and sacred state, the last and first redoubt of life, as a symbol of paradise, the world becomes a metaphor of its own world history, which myth can be reborn at any time, also different. We are functional through what we really know we cannot possess.

Sustaining tenacity, creating a good mood prolongs the tumultuous gene of inspiration so deeply that a simple Memento can expose the elaborate extruded imprint over time and space of the perennial silent heroism of life itself.

The extravagance of propaganda for humanity in an almost insatiable public media style, with purposes other than reference, will soon become the metastasis of a concept almost lost from its own beginning.
    Releasing humanism in the exposition of the doubling of exemplification offered in fact for our possibility to be able to categorically clearly for us to distinguish the decadence of a proportional determinism, in comparison with the eternity of our own story related to solar roots,
    he (the concept) will consult himself in his own confusing confession, the mechanism is visible on the finished before it begins. People feel the simplicity in them, the exterior only denotes it.

The incandescent height of the last summation, decreases unmistakably ellipsoid distances capitalized in the weight of the work scheme that we all have in front of us. What is it that we are doing now?
    Consistency in the axially round, human hypostatic referential perfection, in the semantics of light during the depth of an un-associated identity, can engage the feeling of nothingness in the ineffable generic descending leitmotif in the balanced triumph of the assumption of revealing substance. We're still here.

Freedom, independence, and one's own transcript of individual life, is a common space marked by the compound of the central kernel in the space "between a second", of one's own faith that irreversibly links fullness, wholeness and attainment.

We can't assign, without touching a star with our soul.

Man, in spite of appearances, is still the greatest diplomat of these earthly lands, as long as there is only one man who wants to live freely in this territory built by sacrifice,
    as long as there is a palm of earth on which to stand upright and proud of our honesty, as long as each baby is born with the very freedom of life in his veins,

we will all catalyze this even without knowing how,

and if all the defenses of our existence will be taken from us, we shall restore with ourselves the ruins which we shall have at the entrance,
    cognate against the natives of time, the last right we have is to die, but this is truly the last, and nothing is ever lost. I was born we. With the law of life in my blood that we all live by its rules, I know one law as many as you know, and that cannot be confiscated.
    As long as I can move and blink, I will breathe the honesty of being born on this planet and this always in honor of the lira-opening, forging, of good libra-intentions

I will write with an almost odyssey approach outside the conditionality of the exhortation, but in complete existence with the appropriation of the allowance, the right to life is inscribed in the universe, and life knows only one law.
    In the irreversible flow of the corolla of time, time comes, time passes, what comes as wave as wave passes, and in the art of the author himself, in the art of the world stage divided equally by four in the plane of relativity, the middle of life establishes our roles here in the ephemeris of change for moments and seconds. Millennial seconds cross the static of our projection secondary to the will.

We are our own role here, we cannot overcome this, but we can exceed it.
    We cannot fix the transition of meditation between the old and the new relationship without the seal of futility by counting interrogation and answer without a clear customs, and then
    to amplify the versatility of a register in the great sphericity of the geometrized logos, having a range of choices, which could be the order of entry, in the gloss of the decipherment detachment, other than to feel the value of life (?)
    No second passes without a second, no day passes without declaring the day.

Rhetoric as the reverse of the face-future and face-past, still insists on the equation of everyday life with the unknown "bad" and "good", and in the eternal value, genius remains an invitation to an alternately imperative recommendation of self-knowledge...

It is not a mistake not to live life in accordance, declare and touch, you may feel a lot of time.

All are old and all are new, when the "death of thought" gives birth to the change of every moment, balance diagnosis of any means in the cosmic range of fluidity, blooming in fact as not an act as a power of struggle, can be a de facto independent beautiful diagram.
    In the synergy of the movement of the world, which is not to know how many times we were, in front of a "skeptical examination" in the company of the moral spectacle in appearance that has yielded to the universality of chance, intuitive instinct is a force even if reason seems to initiate it.
    Although we do not need intuition to feel that everything called life lives. There is no day without today's future and this is just a simple experience.

If you think you have had no pretensions in life and if you think you have never been strong, then today you must be stronger than ever.
    Without any pretensions, in the dance of enjoying life with life for life,
    ever

Carpe diem.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2021), Bluegreen (9th January 2021), ClearWater (9th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (16th January 2021), EFO (9th January 2021), Forest Denizen (8th January 2021), Harmony (9th January 2021), Hym (16th January 2021), justntime2learn (8th January 2021), O Donna (11th January 2021), Stephanie (20th January 2021), Trisher (20th January 2021), Wind (30th January 2021), Zirconian (24th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #165
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

I couldn't really learn to die

I write writing in the future in memory of a writing
    I write from the perspective of the length of the wave counting from Us to me, so if I am us, then we are all to us, a writing.

In the cover of some memories and in the service of a permanent one, I hide in a new universe, where I have nothing more to prove.

We string pearls in the length of an infinite amount of time that we once tried yesterday morning to count, we walked our thoughts and places through ideas started long ago, in the light of what has not been said and of what they will not could still say, we are all waiting for what we know we will never wait for.

The effervescence of life can embrace us at any time, the joy of words has always won in our hearts to connect with the most beautiful moments with others, we have the privilege to disconnect by feeling life, smiling, writing, loving, kissing, hugging, forgiving, giving, dying and living sharing what we were facilitated to complete with the unexpected, words, more words, feelings and more good feelings, deeds and deep touches, about the world, with the world and for the world. Sign your entry into your own knowledge, find out and do not research, offer and you will be given.

I speak virtually between the gate of consciousness of a century set in the cosmic waters of truth and the bridge of certainty over important axes of realities, I cannot gather and comprehend everything, I cannot find space to store it.
    I don't change my structure. I keep the joy of the beginning by transferring it into daily habits. I open writings, I close writings, I tick the ideas between life and death.

I'm excited for the January-scented event, I don't want to know how it will be as long as it's clear. Telling the world that you exist too can be an act of courage, because the world passes, anyway, too fast, faster than you will succeed to capture her attention, so it would be a shame to forget how beautiful it is to be your own visitor, Ah ... elegance and dedication ... is above any meeting. I feel at home in the distribution of an entire series of memoirs from so many lives.

Language cultivates my events and faces and details in moving fractal images, the metaphor elevates them to the whole classification of visions in repeated dreams from which I understand that I relive my choices from other lives in the full role.
    So it would be good to overflow with imagination, stepping with imagination over imagination with life itself, and the presence of mind, this is my game, otherwise everything is ok, I live my life happily among others, in a row. I also like ice cream .

But I could not refrain from writing to you, no matter where you are in the role of a human being, I honor the human being from every human being to the primordial depth of truth with which I step beyond the boundaries of love beyond anything!

I couldn't refuse a single soul, I couldn't help but notice a corner flower in the vibration of a heart, I couldn't help but sit in the sunshine of every suffering just to capture and absorb all its rays, I couldn't help but wipe away someone's tear without running into the streams of water in my soul.
    Put your tear on my shoulder, I am so small and in the solidity of my vulnerability I am so strong, let me reach the depth of your desires, in my writing is my helping hand, take it with everything I have.

It doesn't matter who writes here, it matters who reads.
    Give birth to the story of your desire wherever you are, try stability from a different angle, at least now.
    Do you need more reasons?
    Have you tried life lately?
    Get up and write in your thoughts and deeds together now, the semantics are waiting for you one step away! Invent two places in one context, name your awakening! Adapt the environment to the Memory of your ineffable constitution! Nothing can bring you down!

In the telescope of every thought of purpose, life unites with the tool of the heart, in amplifying the anatomy of a letter, write in the silence of oblivion, the entrance ticket resonating with the allocation of future space and leave your legacy over generations from the point of your own awakening creation.

Emotion floats in the air,you can shatter the inaccessibility of the address, discover yourself halfway away, take another sip of tea and understand, you can disconnect everything, find the plug.
    In your "left and right" face, you are the messenger and if you thought until that moment that life made you think, then you will understand that every death in your life has actually made you think!
    Words are so poor to leave you an answer, that you must be their unspoken answer yourself.
    The motto of what we think, is actually the way we take the path of projecting the idea that we seem to think, to me the circle of words always rescues after a tear of helplessness with the error taken, drained like a glyco hexe -power performed before anything already. Some friends would ask me "What did you drink" ?,
    apart from the effect and the pain, the calm has healed all my years so far…so if I can barely stand, it's because there's no need!
    Maybe we can reproduce parts of some days, and we don't need to "snap out of our shoes", I gave up my shoes a long time ago because they hurt me, I received wounds from them, and since then I go barefoot on my own responsibility.

Inevitably, I did not deviate from the route, and if I am here to declare that I have not made any mistake so far, it actually means that I have already experienced them all. The fun comes when there is no need to focus on any plan ... Dive in the vibe ... in fact it has no reference ... there is no concept ... there is no symbol.
    The reception with the plan itself is that we will have to write one day about what we once wrote, the camp included in an intensive life is actually a good portion of training in melancholy whose waves you have to go through preparing storms alone, there is much to be hoped for and nothing to do, we are the object of an aphorism of existence in the most subtle and again more subtle paradox, so subtle that we must really reduce ourselves to deep silence in order to hear it.

Fear in its own design ablution, will dig deep holes in the pits of the world, there is nothing more in line with this, what belongs to the earth in the earth returns.

The Mother, like a gentle embrace of the universe, in the heart of which we were all born, will take over everything in her lava that nourishes with life, life itself.
    The white mark left on the sandy beach in the hourglass of victory, will drown the story of fear in the water of a time already sifted on the white sheet of a paper stuck in the typewriter, and we always start again ... Do you remember the time?

I did not say anything. We're looking for a lost book in a time library in the smooth moment of truth in the shadows, I almost found her, but the twilight passed through the aura of the pliers and everything became invisible nearby.

In the revelation of a sleep, I returned the other day riding on the nature of a star, I sifted a new beginning and cut the rope of the real, I saw my own perplexity in the candor of the Misunderstood ... and it was sweet.
    I wandered in the world of an egg, greeting the life of two thousand writings, on the mirror of each world, the stars were ready to show me the morning, the night of their light, in the full day with which I walked around me, I hesitated.
    That's why I'm able to tell me, about my own dream.
    If you find the story of life about her own life and you unravel the mystery, look for me and tell me how it was.

If it is a feeling that leads neither up nor down, if you feel that it is a spark that deserves to be shared, if it makes you go forward, if it is a realization that takes place within, if it gives you the courage to describe it, then I ask you
    "What are you doing?" and you'll say, okay. And I will ask you again: How are you feeling today? and then, if you have found the spark of life, you will not be able to tell anything but the truth.

There is no need to listen beyond words, especially when there are still hugs, there is no reason to display a smile when the soul bursts into tears there will always be an option to help others by helping us.
    We are free to have different personalities as well as being free to accept what is on the opposite side.

This is my time when I'm just staying with you, no matter where you are, you need to know that right now I'm just "being".
    I just gathered everything from what it was in front of you from the table of the most clearer apparent confusion, and put a cake and a cup of tea, giving you all the time in the world so that you can enjoy them, having the greatest patience just to give you time to " to be"!

This is not my writing, this is not even an appeal, this is your time to relax and enjoy life.

“I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead.” Mark Twain

With real respect,
    Anca

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2021), ClearWater (12th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (16th January 2021), EFO (12th January 2021), Forest Denizen (12th January 2021), Hym (16th January 2021), Icare (12th January 2021), justntime2learn (11th January 2021), O Donna (14th January 2021), Stephanie (20th January 2021), Trisher (20th January 2021), Wind (12th January 2021), Zirconian (24th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #166
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The almanac of life
    .O. The elixir of a fertile age

We are living a regeneration of the whole.
    (written as an outsider)

I am just a spark in a microorganism in the tempo of a circuit serving accelerated or slowed nature in connection with the legal purpose of the central element that manifests me in the option of a lifetime.
    Between tradition and heritage, the celebration of life on the millennial night of our calendar marks the transition from a change to a regeneration.
    The Day of Light that softens the iron and opens the lock of the times of the crystalline waters of our soul, living during the finest touches of life, gives us nature as a teacher, dynamics as energy and intelligence as an intuitive promoter. You could read in the future. an analogy already developed.

We humans are the wizards of a fertile era, under the sign of the forces responsible for the growth of the blade of grass and its ascension to heaven.
    The dowry of humanity is intuited in itself in saving the vitality of balance, we are all exposed in the sphere of regenerative genius, all we have to do is take without looking for balance in the rhythm of our inner nature.
    A drop of spring water of wisdom and patience is enough to be able to intuit (between the appropriate interaction and what take it favorably) the course towards the central of the dimensional foundation.

If the mind were "a dangerous place to be", and all parts of the world that have adopted a poster in which to count the timelines have always failed to count, and the canon was divided somewhere on the edge of duality, in the revolution of a Sun, in chance of a meeting with the Cosmos, then the meeting with the Earth in regeneration drifts... in/out/from additional tours that no one counted..., the chain would be simultaneously more than a start-reset, would be a party to which everyone is invited, a party + 1.

For those who think they can order such beautiful chaos, if they miscalculated a map thinking they own the whole part of the world, I might kiss you all but I just combed my hair and I can't.
    Rather than "All life on earth entirely" I call to the magical protuberance of the mind, saying "The whole earth-to the life it gives us"!
    "Zero" when no one counts it, is built where and from the material of one, it is the journey to "see" overall the highest consciousness of the ever-increasing transition into a core heart-centered cosmos era.

The greatest experience of experiencing it, is always the sync unlimited signal of turning transcendence beyond what we call experimental energy or spiritual excuse for us to happen.
    Maybe we need to clean our crowded space before moving on to something else and that would make creation easier, but even if we were wondering why we were repeating this "energy" without wondering why we wouldn't just go through "through",
    the white kiss of an answer will come before and after we will be able to estimate it, despite covering the angle of close knowledge.

This is a time of an interconnected, apocalyptic uplifting matter, a smooth crystal clear revaluation, of the true vision of all of us, a reassembly of the forces of exchange, in the chaos ordered to feel more united.
    From the aquarium of intuition and innovation, the word will establish an already predetermined date of renewal, a rooting in the soul-return of reinstatement in the assessment of equity, a reintegration that we are only now beginning to feel(1)

((1)The energies we are looking for), are integrated from many axes cycle already, we present ourselves with a great opportunity in front of the sweetest elixir to live living these times.
    The gravity of these events is so clear- completely- inexplicable and for that we should feel free in the highest possible comfort as if we had almost all arrived home, reading patience through the breath of infinity.

I am charting visual vocal-writing in the light of a memory, a process in the color of an awakening, it is not about writing but about meaning, if you see more now, you can smile because it is.
    I have the “tablets” in the right to say that I am the creation of a writing and the writing of a memory in the spirit of justice for balance, nothing more than the multitude of nothing.
    I could be the back-patch of a drum-like-life, in the appeal of the definition, impalpably circumscribed in the "trans-dermal life resolution lesson", between the diagram of an example and the graph to follow it. It was never about me, from us to me I have a lot to calculate.

What I offer here is the memory of a service, sharing the diary of a consciousness in the branch of microscopic truth in the invaluable account of a certain value necessary to work. What I mean is that I'm On, and the signature gives me the input to capture the design, so there's nothing to ask, unless we all already know the answer.

The statement is not aim, the manifestation is not the memory of a key, when typing fluid waves of time sessions into the content of a future, the elixir of good faith and wisdom is just the basis.

"I think" that everyone should write by hand, even by drawing, their own health prospect, in the deepest mystical journey for which he once paid the ticket, the whole aspect is that we do not need a job: " If we still paid for the ticket, at least let's enjoy and learn from the show "

So gather all your diaries, gather all your graphs for many purposes, gather many bullet white sheets, and many colored markings, give up stickers and meanings
    What you feel*()
    Write
    The atomic structure of consciousness, lose and elevate the dimension at the same time in a timing of space without frequency, stretch gravity while avoiding and simultaneously accepting electromagnetism in the age curve of creation, lose purpose and "infinitize" between heaven and earth, death and life, enveloping what you could never stop and stopping what you could not dream that you could continue, becoming the truth you would not want to know.

Keep everything, by giving up more than you could know, keep the most beautiful life accessory you have and take it to a higher level of acting, but not impactful, don't wait to "click", leave the arrhythmia of life sequences to develop on its own.

Try to stop typing on a keyboard what you think you are blocking, is like writing the unreal in a universe of several more "unreal's", grab a piece of paper and a pencil and write before you think-
    This is actually writing.
    The moment of mystical wisdom is the elixir of automatically discovering one's own awakening tunnel.
    If you unite in a single term several contradictory but opposite and balanced feelings (at the same time) with the very balance of his creation, the level of consciousness writes simultaneously with what could be an idea. The beauty is that we don't even have to try, just as there is absolutely no effort in the presence of the "now" act.
    For me, apart from many options that I cannot comprehend, it is also a good, stable healing recipe.

The blood of water is found in the engines of the universe and in us, the turbine of light outlines the helix of time and time explodes with us, and as we collect particles, the age of synergies in the mechanism of life stages, postulates us in the inertia of load-bearing absorption, and the curves of non-manifestation generate purification in the middle between man and creation, we are the turbulence of a source in a living vortex, and whoever prevents the particle of life in its process, will pay accordingly.

There is no excuse before the act to bring a little light into this world, apart from the light itself, simplicity is loaded with options at hand and aid comes unexpectedly from all sides ... benevolence raises the time axis in the most appropriate moments to excel in this vacuum of experience. I am writing with the act at the table right now. I am surrounded by vivid "ideas" sitting on the imaginary chair next to me and "I see them." I'm ok, that's why I write, because I live an SOS of the company between happiness and its relationship with life.

When you write in one evening in your journal the greatest work you have already done in the evening that will hardly follow the previous one,
    then you will know that you have a mission in this fertile age of commitments and (non-optional) changes, succession is here to stay, the essence is integrated into our resemblance to fulfill this planet, we are the people of Earth and no one can change that, the truth it is beyond the intermediate fence.

If we want tangible, the state of allowing, is higher than our reference degree, if we want anchoring, can we remember how we felt last Monday at 6 in the morning?
    If we want one, we have to forget how to count.
    Take the time to learn to write in your journal. Make a stock with what you might call "Add" ...Get the eloquence (intro) to allow you to feel more elaborate-(synthesized in shape), find a map of the "neuro-network of the journey", that was in question that Monday, draw it.

If it's not easy, remind me that the soul is a beautiful butterfly.

Recently uncensored,
    Anca

Thank you for this wave.

Light of Nibel (feat. Aeralie Brighton)(4:19)

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2021), ClearWater (12th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (16th January 2021), EFO (12th January 2021), Forest Denizen (12th January 2021), Hym (16th January 2021), justntime2learn (12th January 2021), O Donna (14th January 2021), Stephanie (20th January 2021), Strat (12th January 2021), Trisher (20th January 2021), Wind (22nd January 2021), Zirconian (24th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #167
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Longing for the soul
    *talking to the soul

(Unwritten rules in yesterday's summary in the rhetoric of a "non-conversation")

"One day you will miss me. You will understand that time will help you forget a little more, but it will not cure your longing for me."
    If you miss me, then let me tell you I already have you.
    One day you will want with all your heart to be with me even more. You will hope to hear my voice for at least a minute and have another chance to hold me in your heart. You will dare to overcome your threshold and look deep into your answers.
    You will understand that the answers are me, in the space of the name of a soul."

One day you will miss me, even if you integrate my whole being. Make me one soul to be able to feel the divinity in man, and you will still be a lack in completing the time left to travel. I am in your longest era, so I will take the most comfortable pleasure to experience you!

Dear Soul, I challenge you to love me, but it will not last. Not with you next to me.
    Then you will not be able to wait, to simply let time pass. The thought that I might be somewhere other than the part of your soul from my soul, will drive you crazy. You will not be able and will not want to be with someone else because your central core has remained with me.
    I intend to keep my heart central, it's too late for temptations now, it's getting dark and I'm dreaming of the sun's rays, about you.

You will think for a long time, then you will tell me how much you miss me. You will try to bring even more revelation, but all visions will be summed up in the same thought: "Come home!" I would also have the freedom to understand you.And I will come.

But here I am built in the modesty of giving beauty and good thoughts even if sometimes I receive arrows from people, they are meant for me to love them!

A gram of soul in the house of my guests of emotions, they hold me in their arms that I carry with me the time to pass.
    I miss warm people, I miss good people, with a sincere soul and a warm word, even if the strong winds of these times knock us in the window, I miss true support and the human cleanliness I know, and I know it is everywhere, even if the times are no longer "those old ones" as some say.

I miss people with serene eyes even though I sometimes feel their cold eyes. I miss the serenity, even if most of the time it rains on us with worries and needs that we cannot fulfill. I miss the light even if we all slip sometimes into the darkness of disappointments, and I miss the highest places even if sometimes we hide in the darkest places to mourn our bitterness.

I miss good and crazy people at the same time, with doses of smile and madness, between real and dreaming.
    Because I lost myself with intense pleasure in the cute madness of some, I forgot what it's like to really live life. I miss simplicity and I say this with the thought of always looking into the distance at the huge distance between me and the window.

Of cheerful people, who smile at you with their hearts and their eyes. I miss the truth, not the cartoons.
    I miss people holding hands, I miss someone stopping on the street in front of me and saying "Hi, I'm here!".
    Of those who cherish the moment in the sum of their years, declaring to me that they have not aged at all.

Of those who, to the detriment of their age, know how to love sincerely and completely, I lack people who will appreciate me, before my choices. Of people who tell beautiful and sincere stories and know wise and comic morals.

I miss people who, even if they have the opportunity, don't gossip. I miss people who are in the souls of others and in mine so close that when the phone rings I know by sound exactly who it is.

I miss people who love and love each other indefinitely, those who miss love and capitalize on the present and do not forget the beautiful past, those who do not sabotage their future and live their day.

People who have not forgotten how beautiful they are, and simply radiate, becoming sweet-tangled when you compliment them, leaving examples behind them, beauty is imprinted in my heart.I miss the people who sacrificed themselves for the history of a gentler nation and human race.

Like any man, I also have my Sun, I carry the weight of longing in the middle of my chest as a "counterweight heavy weight" of what reminds me of the first spark, in the footsteps of a missing time, translating the rendered archive of a childhood of the soul.

Soul fireflies float in the air, I could learn to read them, but I prefer them as simple miracles, they are part of the dream of what I feel growing up reliving an inventory of events here.

I miss people as children. Those who sing their smile and dance to their success, those who truly rejoice and without restraint. Yes, for those who carry their youth in their souls and immortality in their eyes, I miss hugging them and drinking a glass of wine with them, for the rest of my life.
    I miss sincere people. Of caresses that really soothe you. Of people who understand you without words and feel you without asking them.
    I miss people who are pure in mind and thought. I miss those who are not petty.
    I miss the people of yesteryear. Modest people inside and out, who shine in the sun and those who light my room when they visit me. By those who value naturalness, I bow. Of people who take you to heart and keep you there forever. Of those who would talk a little but fill any void. Of those who would turn any stone to express their feelings, because they care about you.
    Before you know anything about me, let me tell you, I could be away from you, but:
    I miss really good people!

Thanks to those I have in my soul, and really missing the rest of the world,

In writing,
    Anca

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), ClearWater (16th January 2021), Forest Denizen (24th January 2021), Harmony (26th January 2021), Hym (16th January 2021), justntime2learn (16th January 2021), O Donna (19th January 2021), Stephanie (20th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th January 2021), Trisher (20th January 2021), Wind (16th January 2021), wondering (18th January 2021), Zirconian (24th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #168
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Too Late Now on Earth

Today… still exist for a long time, yesterday passed into a lost future. I am now, but not always.

And I face it but I give in. I don't change at any gust of wind. I do not waver from wrong words and I am not knocked down by harsh words.
    In the train of time without stopping and without stations, I do not go down to the first obstacle. Most of the time, this makes me want to move forward and bring only pleasant and soulful people closer to my soul. Many times I smile and see my way, in their embrace.

I love walking looking at the blue sky of this wonderful planet, my story alleviates any loss and replaces my identification value with the white dust of the clouds, reaching the honey of beauty and purity of life-laden generosity.
    With my head up and the love imprinted on my retina, aren't there many who hate me… why should I be among them? I may be silent, but my silence does not mean giving in, or being gullible, or naive, my silence is a virtue. People talk too much when the sound sounds dumb.
    Sometimes I overlook it, but that doesn't mean I don't see, I don't know, I don't care, I don't suffer. But helplessness is my guide too.

My life is a new reading today, full of time in the imagination of my pleasure to cross it, I am my first reader when it comes to the magic of soul emptiness in my own rebirth from my own ashes, and step by step, I learn how to fall, as high as possible ...
    I tolerate, but that does not mean that I do not feel what is bad, hypocrisy, false pretense and flattery.
    Sometimes I support too much, out of good conduct, because my neatly meticulous education in the experience of interaction has dictated to me for years to love my values but also my enemy, and most importantly ethics, and I consider it a part of me… never I will descend to the level of those I avoid.
    By definition, I'm a simple person, but that doesn't matter in a world like this, although I need so little to be happy — and sometimes so few that no one could actually really care.

I have only one regret: that sometimes I can't say thank you for everything I receive from those people around me and for the simple fact that they marked me and left their beautiful mark to some extent, so now I say thank you to everyone, to those wonderful people who beautify my life! You are one reader among them!
    And if that mattered, it would certainly not be a coincidence at random, because it lifts me with every step into a realm of pure emotion of love for their/yours well-being, it gives me the power of a flourishing of predestination, signaling the reception of my truth about how I would love them, so that all I would have to offer would be absolutely nothing but the gift of rooting the immeasurable joy between.

I transform this gift of rooting on a larger level, not because I want to, but because I can, in anyone's heart, my friendship in the emotion of the heart as a plasma of merging fullness with the feeling of faith, hope, delight, calm, enchantment, tenderness, sensitivity, depth, gratitude, intuitive coincidence and love again, will overcome barriers with their very union, a life story in a single wonder of sharing.Our rest of the world and all of us...together
    I have always dreamed that I can be exactly anything my change can want for those around me, it is a gift that I can offer as a human being and not necessarily at random in the talent of unnoticed modesty, in the most expressionless mimicry, with the most deep expectation that I can fulfill.
    I never wanted success in fulfilling the vitality of being, but I practiced perfection at least halfway in front of others by courageously advancing in my ability not to give up for them, and in my right to make mistakes when I learn new things, trying to help.
    Somehow, I see this as a responsibility for a long-term compromise, in an existence project embracing the transformation into the key to the company that gives me the courage and the norm to never stop consistently balancing obstacles and opportunities in the equivalent of giving love to beauty.

My alienation is the cure to cross, along with the condition of the miracle of life, and with it
    passers-by can see me as smoke without fire, my gaze in the deepest language of a heart full of scars, sticks to the character of the strongest simplicity born from the transformation of suffering.
    I walk with the body I deserve, in a state of mind for no reason just because I recognize myself in my creature behind the mirror and in the breath of oxygen, listening to the trees grow and the scent of a warm ray of sunshine.
    I would like to return in the end to the earth, a healed body, my abyss to be the culture in the home of the eternal spiral in the binder of the deepest awakening, it will bind me to my chapter of awakenings over several lives, I will go through the longest period in the shortest time.

If my mind carries the books of my soul, bury me in the sky, let me soothe my soul suffering in the abyss of the clear clairvoyance, the first rainbow will be my smile towards you, its colors will let you know that I have reached the heart of login.
    In the pages of the immortal stories of the soul, life knocks us down and crushes us, but the cohesive force in difference is art in the act of focusing on content, reminding us that we have a soul.
    The distribution of a grounded eternity "passworded" my memory in a corner of my soul, in the back right corner of my room I withdrew my last thought, thinking that I was the dream I could never see.
    Keeping the memory of my voice in silence, I accidentally find a drop of my soul in a lagoon of water in the eyes, looking for my gaze with the eyes of the soul I could say that I can still resist in this oasis of life consumption, if I keep the suspension, touching the untouched, I sunset as long as I could descending with the sun in the deep reds, to understand why I have to rise the next day.

The high commission of thought in front of which I am, gives me the mission release and the first thing I do is go to the cafe in the corner to drink an infinite blue horizon, I let my wave pass over me, I will take the next one, I'm taking a break now.

During the cold air, my picture reminds me that I have to forget, I could give up but I don't have the ability to complicate things, I'm not so good.
    I choose the sweetness of a quiet old age in a glass, I would prefer not to prefer anything but the sweetness of waiting, I can almost afford to say that I am tired, but I can't bear to declare it.

If I+I wouldn't be me and this moment it would not exist, "we both" made a deal to silence this life, I could go through the whole creation with one sigh, but I couldn't be sure it was really me. Could I? Or it's already too late for a already world.

I sit at my cedar table, in front of me the fire burns, thoughts just fall, I hear the wax falling shattered in the candle of a living soul, the cover of the book is the fruit of a beautiful dream and the icon of light pours melancholy at the end of a writing.
    A good day in my life brings a good end to it.
    With faith,
    Anca

Colin McAllister - Together(3:18)

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2021), ClearWater (16th January 2021), EFO (16th January 2021), Forest Denizen (24th January 2021), Harmony (26th January 2021), Hym (26th January 2021), justntime2learn (17th January 2021), O Donna (19th January 2021), Stephanie (20th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th January 2021), Trisher (20th January 2021), Wind (31st January 2021)

17. Link to Post #169
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Can People Be Forever?
    (Exposure: artistic literary."In the warfare trenches of one morning")

A teacher told me: The end is always near and I added and the day didn't even end. That's why he wrote to me as a memory calling me quizzical "Per aspera ad Astram" in an intervention inappropriate to these times.
    If we discuss the past in a research then the present will surely be influential for the future.
    If the future brings more quintessentially twists in more deep questions then addendum style in the software question: "How do the few win", brings common sense in the challenge that lies in the middle between the difference to conquer or win, which often differs.

We live on the brink of a tragic epic day, a weekend of truth shows us the fate of the latest events unraveling the secrets of the noisiest era in undifferentiated silent war.
    Prophets hit the dam, kings conquer kings, T'hors guards are deactivated, the prospectus of a blueprint unintentionally brings the battlefront into the procession of pain under the guidance of fear.
    Hardcore escape, sets in the cyclical speed of blindness close to the movement of a nightmare of history, we are mixed in the logical unhealthiness of the commercial-cosmic retribution of some war affairs which do not belong to us.
    The remedy for change, translates the intransigence of the deep elements of molecularity organized organizational in deep spiritual structure, we are on a course in which inertia naturally adheres to the dedication to "die hard" and living easily simultaneously, and while many wonder if anyone can stop the imprint of one "carnage", we are already "butchered" for centuries Whole, and we were born with this.
    Resilience is decomposed under the protection of an inherently reformation, ubiquitous preachers and prophets take over the millennial rough command of the Pandora's box, we are without any position in the axis of an unleashed spiritual anarchy separate from the expansion of the effect and in continuous relocation to conquer the source, no one can detect it and everyone has it, that is why we will persist without knowing that we will conquer.
    That's why birds always learn to fly.

We are partisans of a madness in the lesson for a war doomed to oblivion, we are the heroes who move the mountains, the story of a humanity created with creation itself trusts the earth beneath its feet and the blue sky above its head and whatever it is, we humans are our own reliable help, no matter how much we run away, if necessary we are obliged to get our hands on the weapon of justice, along with the time and the measure of life.
    We can be hidden and fearful, but also fierce and worthy, when we are all eliminated one by one, the comfort of the lack of fear will set in.

Absence can be seen, but there is no higher passivity under the evident will of obedience,
    than the limit of the world border that awakens the genome of humanity.
    The story of a man defeated by the system can be a lesson with all its anxieties and carelessness, and even if we can be crushed under the armed force of a lesson that will leave us crippled in the story of awakening, NO order, method or spiritual evasion in the harvest
    will be able to condemn with his own condemnation a whole world.

Even if we have a vague image of a haunted or exhausted humanity, and even if we sometimes choose to realize the responsibilities of the present by taking refuge in the glorious past or future, perhaps this tendency is based on the impression that we do not have much to report?

You cannot conquer information with information and there is no state of mind for it. The gain is transient and the base sinks.

Despite the fact that very little is known about the problem of information deficit, and all it is quickly solved, through all sorts of speculations and fantasies, some of which are in stark contrast to the history recorded in the price, success is common, even if we don't mind the implications of loss reporting, the gain is carried over, everything is transformed.

Hold on tight and feel the balance. Now manifest it by giving it up in its own distribution.And horses must run free.

Our great deeds remain to load important details, in the merit of not missing anything legitimizing the good creation of good and the assiduous correctness to rise to the height of the noble strategy of freedom. Equality will always block when some will become more equal than others, individuality separates us in its own annihilation, unity is painful after all...

So freedom varies in its own right, in its instinct to preserve despite its logic and seemingly huge risk, which is why its preference for stories is quite bizarre as if it were the true cradle of humanity.
    It seems that sometimes some of us are not even original in this claim, we cannot be original from the position we form, only if we want freedom to be in its liberation from concept, so we should normally, looking for freedom, to release it before we find it.

We are the portrait of a humanity fighting in its youth and no one can take away this prehistoric vitality of our resistance.
    Our configuration is perfectly fully structured indestructibly high, in the steel beam of the energy of this planet, we are the concrete cladding in the armature archive that has consecrated us above any revolution of change, we are the many, we are truly order for the occupied planet , one in resonance still...
    The attempt to condemn the lack of identity is a multi-faceted investigation to which we do not yet have full access, but it is certainly and can be clearly seen as an accident against its own regime imposed in the heart of the system that turns against the system.

The miracle in the primordial impulse of movement, in the instinct of the death-rebirth process, in the exuberantly lucky combination of a bet with life itself, in the struggle for justice in the archetype of the freedom trained to win,
    the miracle in the sudden and unexpected overthrow of an expansion in the success of the armed elevation of the affiliation of our home, is close to the limit.

We are the ones betting here, we don't need an invasion for us to feel at home.

The revolver of thought delimits endurance and time, and the sensuality of the heart, in deep emotions, pleasant memories, desires for good and channeling the right associative will, will prove to us people once again (regardless of the reaction of the effect) that we are strong, that we can integrate the will to power in the conjuncture of good harmony forever, that together we can save the greatest resistance of all time and so far, knowing that there is no greater success than the limit of austerity in the strength of the conviction of soul maturity, we will conquer with life itself.
    A maturity of soul that the enemy cannot comprehend or weigh... we are the resistance group of the biggest problems in the world, maturity that is not foreign to the ability to live with limited resources, critical in life situations indescribably catalyzing opponent in our tactics and strategy of return to freedom with freedom in itself.

In the transit of a forced landing of humanity, the confrontation today leaves much to be desired, because neither side assumes their dreams and ideals in charge of the effort, confusion, neglect and lack of programming and direction presses on both sides, it's as if everyone wants to set traps for mice but not knowing how to put the bait, they themselves are caught in the race trap.
    It seems like a real game, but a tragic one.

Even if the trees can break, they will never bend. If you want to know the truth about people, make them laugh, if you give them a reason to fight you, they will kill you first and then they will fight you, it is dangerous to bring a man to the limit of patience, in any condition of global situation.
    Many have tried to kill us, few have failed and we are still here.

Our secret is that the dream belongs to us now dreaming for so long, and reality can be scattered in less than a second, but I prefer it conquered for the first time.

I am the host of a human habit, I am just a simple man, no one can disarm me from the cruelty and joy of committing this life for the benefit of life itself.
    Once I give them my life for free, they take the liberty of carrying it on their own for me.
    I am just a man who plants trees without the risk of making mistakes, exemplary generosity is the unmistakable and growing guide daily to observe. True exceptionalism is about complete discretion, but in the right direction.
    Behavior worthy of the generalization of the concept of spirit and the ideals of spiritual chivalry that will come in the future will have to be returned to the mischievous smile of those who will create it.
    Nothing is more spiritual than your own sense of feeling, which you truly deserve.
    The earth never forgets non-rest sheltered souls.
    The imprint of the world lies in a small gentle strong unforgettable discreet character.

"Unarchived", soft booting sequences of a dandelion time, breathing miscellaneous in the dream factory,

Anca

Michael FK - Wallflower(2:34)

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2021), ClearWater (17th January 2021), EFO (17th January 2021), Forest Denizen (24th January 2021), Harmony (26th January 2021), Hym (26th January 2021), justntime2learn (18th January 2021), O Donna (19th January 2021), Stephanie (20th January 2021), Trisher (20th January 2021), Wind (7th March 2021), Zirconian (24th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #170
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The light for the candle

Do you dream of a journey of what you can be yourself all you need?

The color of an hour shows courage in the picture of a summer of lives, when the silences are silent, the thoughts fly and the heart writes, the expectations are endless .... dreams scream through the universe .... and we still have ... the power to love...
    The candle of the experience of living, urges us to seek the light to see the path.

Today it was raining heavily in the way of my vision ... drops of love fall from the sky with the weight of time crystals and the wind carries in its palms the embrace of my soul ... in the fog of a stormy plasma I am at the edge of the abyss spinning me with the revelation in the age of a lost era.
    I am overwhelmed by the need for a hug among billions of unseen arms, I touch billions of heart thoughts, one heart implanted in the character of an alienated habit of being. I describe the geometry of a dream, through the arteries of a life path, an experience of less than a second in an infinite way to go through it, and It's not the pain I won't survive.

A wandering thought drips into my soul brings me to the limit of trying again, seeing me in the mirror I do not recognize myself, looking around I feel how I see ... the longing for something I just lost .... grace is not with me, only the vacuum belongs to me, in front of me.
    I feel that something is happily receiving me from something I just broke up with, something is wrong and everything is fine.
    If I was scared, then I would definitely know that I don't want that something to disappear, it's one old new, from which I learned the lack so far. When nothing is the same, I just manage to find out how old life was a few seconds ago, nothing is new in the news that everything remains the same. My choice to hide- I never had it, my right to go directly into the heart of my source revolves around a life, looking for the light I have, when everything is night, I go with the Day wrapped around me and the worlds perish in real fantasies.

I move in the unknown, familiar with the steps I take slowly, I want to not forget anything while everything is erased from my memory, so all I have left is doing ordinary things pretending not to see that I move in territories unseen.
    If we always go to a new place, all the time, we may have reached the habit where we do not want to live as if nothing happened but, I for sure want to be honest before choosing to live, experience tells me that in my attempt, however, nothing changes and everything matters.
    But there are times when I miss how things used to be...

The ordinary is united with the experience sometimes so bad that you do not know what you are used to: the habit of experiencing life, or experiment of living in the habit.

When we were little, we like to think that we want to know absolutely everything, and when we grow big enough that the light no longer takes place, it is the last thing we could ever want, the last thing you would want also, would be to want to feel everything, and it's too much.

What you might want most is for those who are older than you to make the world a safer place, where dreams come true and promises are never broken, but it doesn't work that way.
    Although you don't ask for too much. You want to be just a small and innocent child that you build in your depths so far, and without knowing this brings you back in time exactly when you hear yourself say "I didn't want any of this".

Everyone say you don't have to look at the moon, and when everyone tells you that the moon has magical powers over you, you sneak up at night to stare at it, it's something you just do.
    The magic is in the power to look at the moon in all the perspective that you can feel or not, you can see in the "blinding" of the moon's rays, that you are just a child, and more.
    A child who wants to understand her beauty so badly that he risks everything to catch a glimpse of what it might be about.

Even when we know we’ll never find the answers, we have to keep on asking questions to the moon.
    As I write, I could ask the rain to whisper to you through every drop how much I miss the light of the snow lit in the flame of knowledge ...
    And the wind I would ask him to kiss the whole surface of the planet with every breath ... and the stars to write my love in the sky for us all ... maybe that's how you would know how much.
    I've been missing you for a long time ... wherever you are, being with just being, is the shortest way.
    But no one and nothing can convey what I really feel ... as no one knows how you really feel right now.
    I closed myself in and now I am silent, I walk thoughtfully through the memories with time, I draw areas of the soul with every look, with every unspoken word ... I atone for my life.
    I wait for the evening to come, with my soul to touch the sky, to fly far away, in thoughts always in the flow of the heart, remaining faithful to the commotion of life that we all lead together, some in suffering so terrible that life is harder for them than death.
    So dream in fidelity to understand how difficult life can be for each one. We live in the age of over 8 billion small wars, and if it were not plausible, then it would be the amazing one, that we are still all looking for peace in this.
    No one has told us that it is easy, and there are no instructions, unless we want to ignore them by integrating the truth into them.
    The first war we are waging is with ourselves, and there is no analysis in trying to stop it immediately. But stopping it is not an action, a moral, a choice.

Did I tell you?
    I'll take you to unseen galaxies at night ... in my dreams ... do you want to come?

An anniversary show in the power of the word is almost over, the horizon is in place with hopes; I live a whole day to breathe writing all night and that could never end, maybe, only if the walnut leaf does not come off of the tree branch in autumn, only if the flowers will no longer bloom and the birds will no longer fly.
    If I were half soul and half being, then the comprehension would be too great for just a simple delusion, and I will understand why I miss something I never had.
    I will understand why I miss the dreams I already dreamed of but not lived, I could say why I say the thoughts in a whisper, precisely because they all "happen in their time".

I miss being a free and quiet soul, but maybe I'm already, I couldn't tell if I was,
    it's just that I belong completely to myself when I write this for anyone.
    If you miss the purest clearness of the worldly sky, don't forget that we are all here, at home, there is my country and yours and the incomparable place belonging to the human race, here is the place where life begins and ends in fantastic connection of time.
    In this guest house of life, the heart of the planet beats hard and I trust to leave my soul to you for today, for tomorrow I will not return the same.

Don't let life force you to miss something you've had. Love what you have as long as you still have!
    The light of a candle in reciting the verses of life, waiting for us to go and get our light. Did you gathered your light today? You don't have to look for her.

Chillstep | Killigrew - Otherworld (Wayr Remix)(4:49)

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2021), ClearWater (19th January 2021), EFO (19th January 2021), Forest Denizen (24th January 2021), Harmony (20th January 2021), Hym (26th January 2021), justntime2learn (18th January 2021), O Donna (19th January 2021), Stephanie (20th January 2021), Trisher (20th January 2021), Wind (19th January 2021), Zirconian (24th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #171
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Insignia of Goeppertia

If there were places in the heart of a man that no one can enter, and sometimes these places remain so, empty, forever, believing that no one can fill them, I choose my freedom and virtue to say that we will always return here, and we will learn to smile more.
    Maybe the spark of life is not really about goals and aspirations, maybe the spark of life is to eat a good cake, to look at the sky, to tell a joke, to know how to forgive, to bring joy above all.
    To taste the joy of rain, you must taste the rain, not the water, to enjoy the ether and atmosphere, you must not inhale more oxygen, you must know how to breathe with gratitude.

Nothing compares to the first time you see the sky, the day to count the passing forms of clouds and the night to count the stars, makes us believe that we still have a truly magical sky.
    If contemplating, you wander what is beyond the sky, you could have many fantasies about what could be, some so real that when you return from contemplation, you can no longer say that beyond the sky it is just sky and endless sky, but you can say that what is important now is playing right here under the sky.

Seriously, now, how long can it take you to believe in people. I met people who hurt me badly and because I offered them voluntarily, my good manners and everything they took from me, they remained marked. In a way Sometimes, it only takes a look… a smile, a word, a hand on the shoulder at the right time, a silence in which you can hear answers.
    No one can take away my right to bring a little comfort in the life of anyone I meet.

Have you ever needed someone to sit next to you and give you peace of mind? Both and quiet.
    A silence in which to rest your soul and thoughts, and to hear only your heartbeat in the silence that sounds so beautiful, a silence in which betrayal, lies, ignorance do not fit, a silence in which thoughts cannot take voice.
    How long does it take us to believe in people !?

Many people need time and gentleness to be able to change, others need sudden changes to adapt later along the way of their abilities, sometimes we think that it would not be enough time for them to match the actions with the awakening, but we are not suitable to give them advice.
    There are no tips or 5 ways on how to ...
    The same guide, the same test, will never fit two people in the same way.

Anyway, in the end we will get… the man from us in a life or a life lesson in a man.
    We are so easily fooled… we, the ones who run away from loneliness. We love in fact life and people, and we want to believe in everything, and we become vulnerable, and even with weaknesses, well exposed, we jump happy, but naive, in a crowd where we have nothing to do but learn. We have no eyes behind us and we not know how to defend ourselves.
    How much do you want to feel from what is magical, if there were no levels of comfort and deep down you know that anything can happen, and there is no need to put a distance between fear and knowledge?
    Could you then, maybe love people and the place much more?

Life does not read notes, does not pause between two points, does not marvel and does not ask us, it only bears our features.
    Half a second. That's all we live. Right now. Otherwise, everything has already passed and the future is still coming, we live a puzzle created from plans, memories and we forget every time, about this half second, now.
    A period we don't feel, a short blink of an eyelid, a shiver or a sigh, and it's long gone. It takes you more time to tell it, to plan it or to imagine what it will be like when it comes again.

"Live the moment" does not mean to live at random, or to abandon yourself to excess because that is all you are, and you do not know what will be tomorrow.
    It does not mean putting aside responsibilities in favor of the happiness of the moment, but on the contrary, accepting the challenge of uniting them, aware that you will have some stories about that part of the second, to tale.
    The other half takes the caliber to understand what is happening, half a second gives you the power to permanently manage the other half.

If every second would define you, and it would be like a stone and a grain of sand, you have to fit them for a solid construction over time, without losing a stone.
    Never lose the fundamental aspect that has built you from birth until now, recognize the density of the identity that you have always had and always carried with you, you will find the joy of a consciousness in the action of healthy starts from the heart, in true discretion and pleasure to recognize your peace anywhere and anytime and a gratitude to celebrate well... life.
    People can believe absolutely what they want to believe, they can find meaning in anything they can and they can cling to it, in the end, it doesn't really matter what a trick or truth is, it will only matter that we manage to Believe.

While scientists are looking for gods and saints are looking for metaphysics, while everyone seems to forget about us, we like to call names for things that frighten us or bring us happiness, trying to remove or win the mystery, the culmination is that life is still developing, and sometimes, even if we forget a lot, things come more than we can take, like a mystery.

So we catch on the go… Alone… We learn to defend ourselves after the first untruth, after the first betrayal, learning to forgive patience, stopping to become the time and cost of a sleepless night in the first awakening that will guide us further.
    We cannot become independent and strong if we turn our hearts into a battlefield, we cannot offer ourselves all the time without being able to offer the responsibility of the silence that whispers solutions.
    When everything around you stirs up the colors in your soul, try to paint with them the most beautiful picture and offer it with love to everyone, for their joy.
    Our individuality belongs to the journey of events of a whole world, the secret of life could be that during the fall, to not look down, the universe cannot hide us and we should not hide life, we can only tell it in a beautiful way.

Hard or easy, everything passes, maybe it is important or not, that every moment that passes, to send us to our own future, calmer, more patient, more loving, more understanding, and even if this is more and more hard, definitely more durable.

Choose an imaginary little square in this reality, a pixel of your awakening, in which you want to feel people as you feel the beauty of the sea, in which you want to embrace people as you want to kiss the mountain, in which you can save the rain in this second for the rainbow of people's freedom forever, whenever this happens, remember this second and understand in a single blink that you can do it right now!

Best,
    Anca

Seven Virtues(4:48)

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2021), Bluegreen (25th January 2021), ClearWater (24th January 2021), EFO (20th January 2021), Forest Denizen (24th January 2021), Harmony (20th January 2021), justntime2learn (20th January 2021), Marbelo (20th January 2021), O Donna (21st January 2021), Stephanie (20th January 2021), Trisher (20th January 2021), Wind (20th March 2021), Zirconian (24th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #172
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The doors of a perennial road

* Dedicating a part in writing*

There is no fundamental attestation more generous than the business card of the expression of the soul and its perennial character.

The area of generosity, conducive to an ancient fertile land, for a stream, in the process of giving
    it can become a basic concern of the scholarly symbol of the soul and the overall picture of the usefulness of the experience.
    Giving to the doors of the soul, we fulfill the destiny of creation here and everywhere, where the Human ceases his own non-control and embarks on the adventure of the initiative of love and the universal cultural symbol terminates the notion of time.

The first connection between the thoughts and the street of each soul household is the roof of our soul, it is the emblem that makes us masters over the sumptuous gates of our sense of ownership, aesthetic aspiration and tradition of antiquity. This is our home we want to beautify.

For a longer durability of the crossing, the incrustations in the generated transient existences, depend on the skill and the pretensions of each one.

Working techniques must be archaic high, prudence and fulfillment through wisdom are difficult to mount and outperform, I know
    The coating must be strongly segmented and complete at the same time, strongly protected and separately volatile fixed, everything is allowed and nothing passes.

The ornaments of life must be solid and good-looking, robust and confident in the ethics of the journey, we carry the usual stone block of existence as a medal already received, the character of the ornament gives us the detail of perfection to improve it.

Serious reality is no more important than the seriousness of reality.
    The necklace interspersed with stars, torches lit between mornings and nights, and the warm breast of the soul in the cosmic ice of rebirth, the doors of the regeneration through recording and the carnival of the crossed worlds, holidays of all ages simultaneously everywhere, hosting trips to many places and the happiness of "be", what can be more beautiful than that?

We export the green shoot of life, geometric figures of the heart implant, the mythology of the locks and endless photos of the image...in infinite frames.

Between sharing tenderness and creating resonant genes, we are close to removing all time from us.What has been your reality lately?
    On the world day of habitual beauty, in the fourth tendency of the sun's rays, at the doors of the open soul, will stand the whole universe sharing the vacancy of notions.

We correlate the graceful architecture of life with the usual need to transcend it, we are the ones who come after the great before to always ending-opening to and those who will always insist on keeping the door open.We are the symbol of youth for our human race.
    We, people, will always have thirst for the happiness of the soul, giving more and more, we just have to see ourselves pushing ourselves in the direction of the truth that we want not to find out, but to be.

This reference threshold is the biggest exception, we must love the exceptions between good and evil, there is only one way, the perpetuation of love for the birthplace must make us love any place, there is so much space available...

The quasar of the fulfillment frame stands at the edge of consciousness and on the threshold of the awakening in which we have been for a long time.
    The living fact in the kinship of consciousness with the universe, the peace of finding the carriage of the super-being consort, the perfect color of the views of the soul and the infinity of a single objection, will bring us what we deserve in part.

The serenity of the heart will always reveal the color of the soul.
    The Psalter of a night, and the whole duty of a morning, brings me before you, in a parental return of the event of life, in the complete emotion of the cradle of creation.
    Between childhood and life, my door is adorned with the urn of flowers and medicinal plants, in the ashes of the sleeping light, in the commemorative synod of the passing of the years, in the happiness that they can fulfill the waste of life in the most relaxed concert, in the uncertain ideal of the remuneration of the certainty of becoming.
    I don't want to acquire without being able to give, I don't want to give without deserving the deed.
    My door is wide, stand in its doorway, and
    I tell you, dedicating everything, Welcome!

Anca

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), ClearWater (24th January 2021), EFO (24th January 2021), Forest Denizen (24th January 2021), Harmony (26th January 2021), Hym (26th January 2021), justntime2learn (24th January 2021), O Donna (24th January 2021), Wind (24th January 2021), Zirconian (24th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,249 times in 2,176 posts

If this time has taught me anything...

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Anka (24th January 2021), Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), ClearWater (25th January 2021), EFO (24th January 2021), Forest Denizen (26th January 2021), Harmony (26th January 2021), Hym (26th January 2021), justntime2learn (25th January 2021), O Donna (25th January 2021), Wind (4th April 2021), Zirconian (24th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #174
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    If this time has taught me anything...

Thanks pueblo. Especially for this:

"If this time has taught me anything,it is this:
    HOPE matters and we cannot live without it.
    This time has taught me that HOPE is not a wish
    Nor a desire for things to be different.

It is a course of action, a combination of mind and heart.
    The future can be better and can be brighter,
    And we each have the power within us to make it so.
    There will be challenges to face along the way,
    To which there are many solutions.

There is a source of resilience deep within us all
    If this time does not teach us,
    That time itself is precious,
    Then will have missed the lesson.

The lesson that never before
    Have the past and the future been so irrelevant,
    And that the quest to “find ourselves”
    Has been fruitless till now;
    Only because we have been searching
    In all the wrong places.

We are here – we are now
    We are each and every breath we take.
    Every day is a gift – a gift to begin again,
    And to grasp with both hands,
    The fresh opportunity to learn, unlearn and relearn.

If this time is not wasted. "
    Thank you!

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), ClearWater (25th January 2021), EFO (24th January 2021), Forest Denizen (26th January 2021), Harmony (26th January 2021), Hym (26th January 2021), justntime2learn (25th January 2021), O Donna (25th January 2021), pueblo (25th January 2021), Wind (4th April 2021), Zirconian (24th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #175
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

Beautiful Pueblo & Anka

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (26th January 2021), Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), EFO (25th January 2021), Forest Denizen (26th January 2021), Harmony (26th January 2021), Hym (26th January 2021), justntime2learn (25th January 2021), O Donna (25th January 2021), pueblo (25th January 2021), Wind (4th February 2021)

31. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

“To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Anka (26th January 2021), Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), Bluegreen (25th January 2021), ClearWater (25th January 2021), EFO (25th January 2021), Forest Denizen (26th January 2021), Harmony (26th January 2021), Hym (26th January 2021), O Donna (25th January 2021), pueblo (25th January 2021), Wind (4th February 2021), Zirconian (26th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #177
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

History goes on

How long and beautiful is the life between man and history, so at hand and so far away, and yet the truth has always spoken through sacrifice.
    How many lives have lost the truth of history and how much we have lost the lesson of history in these lives.

While many fear the future, or glorify it as something almost fabulous, the future should optimize the quality of life, trying to rediscover the grace of power we still have as people and inhabitants of this planet.
    The future should always bring out the best in man, always in a modest and altruistic pursuit of happiness.
    Our plans should fulfill light, food and medicine together for a better future.
    The future is the ancient place of ancient times, it must be the fact, we are the resolution and the fulfillment that will have to be in both.

The human future should place the planetary space at a cosmic potential for everyone, we should stand up and write with spatio-hieroglyphs that the future belongs to us. We live in the bosom of a planet that still loves us, we have the historical imprint that proves to us not that we were primitive, but that we were one with this planet in thought and feeling.

Think how many palm prints have crossed ancient oceans of time and history, only to be able to say "Hello!" today... they believed in the future, why can't we believe in the future, especially now?
    Have you ever touched a palm print on the wall of paintings that still convey in the future? Have you ever felt the passage of time when you touched the imprint of that ancient palm? Did you hear the ancient cry of hope? Were you amazed at their power to believe, from then on, in the future? Do you realize that the footprints of millions of colored hands on the walls of the past will still continue to travel through time?

The story of the last human history is only a section, the birthplace always carries it forward, the wonderful continuity of the discovery of the future will be from now on a classification and we must trust in our own strengths, we must find clear evidence of collaboration with our positive experiences with the present, never surrender, no time to cry, no time for settings and superstitions, no homework to meditate other than our own positive and constructive input!

Criticism cannot lead and it will never call competently for to the truth, the truth is near, when we feel masters of our holy earthly lands, when we discover in the foreground the classification without subordination of the reality we want to be together, not separately.

We must think of the present as a distant future and we must recognize the human heritage brought to the present day in evidence, in commemorative collection for our future from ancestors. There is no positive or negative before saying the magic word "inheritance", we would not have existed without history and history would not have taken place without us, no matter how bloody it was, suffering was further translated into learning.

Learning has created such a wide reserve of our soul, we have more knowledge than we can carry, that is why we are all wonderful and special, that is why we must learn how to surpass ourselves in the value of bringing the clear crystal of self-reflection into and for the benefit of all.
    Any small measure of prevention, care, change, transformation, ordering, rehabilitation, re-conversion, pacification, unification, language, unique spiritual methodology for each one, planning, kindness and bonus, clear evaluation, sincere feeling and dedication, these and much more must to bring a constructive contribution, especially for the continuity of this so very
    distant diary of humanity.

There are places where the blue of the sky meets the green of the earth, places where deep silence is the gateway.
    There, immortality seems tangible, and the reality of the world everywhere becomes a certainty.

Wisdom for us should be to watch the sunrise with trembling dew eyes knowing that its rays are hidden the mysteries of cosmic existence, we are the dreams of the creators within us who dream of ourselves, what could we want more than that? Why listen to the gates carved in hatred, when we are the gate and the light ourselves?

We have before us the endless fertile fields of billions of soul properties, and we must sow them with the mysterious seconds of our existence, even beyond our comprehension,
    so that in the middle of the hot afternoon of events, they may bear the fruit of perfume and peace and planetary consolation...

We must not all be separated by the counting of a diagram between night and day, we must find our common paths on those plains, our paths of all, those that we will build in the future, we will always make a path between east and west, to we never forget that.

We are the only warriors of these times, there are no other heroes besides all of us, we must not be afraid when heavy cannons cross the valley of mourning our suffering, because without understanding the darkness, our light is not full, we can not fight of what we do not want to do, only if we understand the involvement and what presupposes the balance between black and white, to be our pavement of trial and victory.
    We must look to the end of each day with eyes enchanted by the mysteries of life that we have not yet truly discerned; let's never close our eyes to sleep, not before we know why all people wake up the next morning.

This can be a real challenge, but from my own experience I can say that I have managed to live quite condensed in the expansion of daytime options, and maybe some of you know that absolutely everything matters.
    We must know how to enjoy the twilight that invisibly unites our smile with the joy of the world that wants to live.

If you are here and read, if you will read in the distant future, from the nearest present, I am the proof of a living being, a clay being like all the others who have split time until the present of this future!
    There is no greater grace than the human being, we are with one foot in the past and with one in the future, we are the giants of endurance walking with time.

Good man, make time for yourself, live in the now and come back to nature, bring others near you, gather them near you as if you were picking flowers on the plains for your own life, do not run, walk
    history is waiting for you, make it matter now.
    , Anca

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), ClearWater (26th January 2021), EFO (26th January 2021), Forest Denizen (26th January 2021), Harmony (26th January 2021), Hym (26th January 2021), justntime2learn (26th January 2021), O Donna (1st February 2021), Wind (4th February 2021), Zirconian (26th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #178
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Inertia

Living/staying comfortable in the old paradigm,dogmas and prejudices,why one should,at least try,to at least think differently and ask different questions that are always asked by majority?if there is an elephant in the china shop,as we live in a dual world,remove the elephant from that space or remove the space and let the elephant to search an other space.It will take some time to remove one of them,but it deserve the effort.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (26th January 2021), Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), ClearWater (26th January 2021), Forest Denizen (26th January 2021), Harmony (26th January 2021), Hym (26th January 2021), justntime2learn (26th January 2021), O Donna (1st February 2021), Wind (4th February 2021), Zirconian (26th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #179
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The world's ocean aquarium

Tonight I will read as I write, or I will pause to reflect as I write()written meditation()
    How unique and native is the belongingness of our time, maybe we grew up ...?

We humans have seen everything and if not, then we are proud to say this and sometimes we even believe in it, so the role of discovery often leaves room for shock, but we also like this irreverently provocative, sometimes even in the rise of shock, and in general we are quite friendly, even if sometimes we claim the points of life and freedom in the descent of our own situation.

Equality is accepted only in the scheme as a rule, not as a non-methodical spontaneous twinning, but started from a pure heart, not from commitments. Who needs commitments in a world like this, what promises can we make, without starting before and after on the road?
    We seek, full of feelings to get closer to each other, accepting more in fact curiosity, detaching ourselves not by chance but quite controlled by the freedom we believe we have, we thus grow humanitarian and kind even as we recognize in our souls that none of this completes.

What attracts us in this time to be together though?

Often labeled as independent and original children, children in growing people, often feel a little "different" or "special" throughout life. Some of them feel that they are on the outside looking inside, and their ability to observe and deduce is often very fine. They are also adept at making things work, even when the pieces that make up the whole look like a jigsaw puzzle with unusual pieces are heavy - especially when it comes to groups of people. This differentiates some as managers and team leaders, labels start to flow, equality destabilizes even as a concept, dissatisfaction begins to appear, we all want other people's toys, but we are not ready to ask them politely, and then education to Be=Come( future) in fact growing important deficiencies in the great revelation of the human race, coming to always tell each other Be=Have(present).
    Things are so simple that the complicated system we have created prevents us from getting them, but at the same time it makes them even simpler.

The winning way of dressing as an aspect in the way we present material to the world will never undress our souls. The shame of being naked has reached the bone, we are naked looking in the mirror and this brings us a deficiency on which we don't even know how to summarize to our advantage. Temperatures and empty calculation fireworks buttons close our shirt so tightly around our necks that the tie of time will surely take all our air someday.
    Surprisingly, we still stop at fixed signs in the sky and between us, but these are just transient phenomena in the inflexible maintenance area, and we still fail to see the distinction of not forcing the principle of not intervening on others.

We swim in a Time Aquarium, off an ocean larger than time can hold...hold on...
    The source of the soul is the place created by us here now, we are the world in interpreting the longing for the planet, we are not the automatic response of an environment, we are the natural inversion-(the property of gaining altitude, by the grace of gravity, is normal in any change) -of the universe, we just have to direct our heart in the opposite position, we are a growing A, In our aquarium will we have to become masters, the impossible is at home, that's why we don't have to fulfill it, that's why our own individual path lies in 8 billion different decryption keys, and what beauty and protection there is in that!

There are no 24 points of view, there are more than 4 version visions, that's why we are masters in counting without knowing anything.
    We don't need corners to round our soul, the time spiral of the planet actually helps us at dizzying speed, to become, to round the portal of our soul, the connection is always there, it must not be invoked, you cannot call yourself in your own court lives ... only if you want to succumb with your own help. The density of the water within us and the density of the ocean water of the soul will bring us the gravitational grace force in the potential to finally go out into the cosmic sea.

We no longer have to run to assemble or disassemble customs, there is no payment, we already do it living. The spectrum show works by itself in all its splendor. Libra does not lean towards black or white, it does not bring does not take, it is the threshold of crossing beyond everything.
    Feel free to step on the scales, and you will see that in time, without maintaining anything, the creation of the world truly becomes a spectacle, even without knowing how to want it.

We live during the search made by man, in fact we perfect the search, not the answer, and we live a path in the typology of obstacles that will grow in the future like a cocoon from which the only single way of non definition will explode in completing the pursuit of the planet to become,
    because the planet takes precedence and life follows.

The planet, like us, has functions involved progressively, innately authentic, of experimentation, of transcendence, we must be prepared at all times.
    - the impulses of awakening happen so frequently that the untouched avant-garde never actually stopped, harmony unintentionally embodies and transcends all beings, and we teraform the expression of a content, there is no greater extreme than to recognize "the planet of a pure mind."
    -we are born of "sharing a universal fortune and heritage", practicable, uncompromising, iconoclastic, independent, bold, prone to experiments and sometimes eyeing too radical solutions, we are a resource in charge of our spiritual property, a technology to contribute to the advancement of the status of torus self-impulse, a kind of flexible style in any deep and wide universal aspect, without investigating freedom and without inventing healing...
    That is why flowers will always bloom without worries.

I'm not a happy person, I'm not a satisfied character, I'm not a mythological creation, I'm just born. We live by the law of the earth in the uranium within us, in the orbit of the nine steps on two parallel infinite paths, there is no greater judgment than the orbital freedom to perform an act of planetary creation.
    The valence of aquarium lighting in the ocean wave of time called the world, will expand fragrant in the serene color of the pleasure of Mother Planet, and we humans so small and innocent, we will forget to count when we pass the story of the city of the seven hills, we will forget to research when pearls illuminated by time will draw the necklace of our soul, we will forget the space of death for which we were created in such a short time when we will see our own light.

The right to walk is the submerged eyelash to plunge into the waves of the universe, for everyone has learned to swim as everyone has learned to dream.

, Anca

[Chillstep] Ferven - Avidyā(5:28)

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), ClearWater (27th January 2021), EFO (26th January 2021), Forest Denizen (26th January 2021), Hym (26th January 2021), justntime2learn (26th January 2021), O Donna (1st February 2021), Wind (4th April 2021), Zirconian (26th January 2021)

39. Link to Post #180
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

I call this home

Home is where I find my place, where my heart takes my smile, where I keep my awakenings, where people greet me, home is the opportunity for a new beginning, in every release of unlimited, where you can be wandering in any location in the room of your world.
    Home is the distance you carry in your soul on the horizon of a fulfillment and the morning of an awakening, standing still in the same place venturing the unforeseen in the journey without destination...

What makes you feel at home, at your place? Think about what it would mean for this to be a legitimate question in which you can truly invest in a truly beautiful "foray" into the best experience.
    On the threshold of a potential, a map is activated, it draws our world, at home.
    The transit points are automatically progressive triggers, the symbol of the mystic as degrees of years, fulfills the conditional age of temporarily "after" in its absence.
    The tradition of planetary age is related to our interpretation, surprising energies extend the orbs of our revolution of light, a few minutes away from the mind, I call this a "right-pair" life.

I'm over the edge of being in the longing for spirit of home, of course I have to stretch my only wonderful net of a continuous beautiful madness, in the art gala of perfection, there are no mistakes, and in a short time it becomes more than an opportunity to be in the position of continuity. As the globe collapses under the weight of reality, though art is an endless survival...

Whether we are earth or we are heaven, borders are the confession of the altars we pass beyond, infinity always tells us that we are that "Everywhere" that we are...
    At home it represents the tenderness of a shyness and especially the impressively naive incisiveness to become. Again.
    Only we know what the assumed foreignness means and only we know how to communicate in human language.
    Beyond the purity of the human soul, many people still help each other to sacrifice, mothers for children, young for old, old for generations, many still link their profile standing close to those exiled from their own dream, bringing them to the land of real fantasy.
    This is my time, this is my threshold, a solar lighthouse lost in its own unceasing light.
    Two hearts in one soul, two souls in one heart in the surprise of life and passing by people, in passing glances we catch rays of love and pieces of smile, we rejuvenate our gaze and finally manage to reach out. Sometimes.

You don't need much to be happy; a song and a little infinite.
    The world is made of very little. No matter how pale the day is, so bright is the night... everything is fleeting and nothing is important, everything matters and nothing passes unrecorded. You fall asleep, you wake up. Near or far are only values given by the mind, but the neighborhood is the song of peace and the song of war. White weapons and black weapons for words, everything sinks into the silence of noise and everything rises into the noise of white silence.
    As the years go by, what do they leave behind? Smoky windows. We play with love, the very love.

I miss it, but I don't make it a merit. Humility is like an incandescent steel wire through which I pierce my heartbeat so that it doesn't hurt.
    Everywhere we have trodden the universe, we have trodden with the mystery of the earth, deeply rooted and we are always more attentive when we watch with the eyes of our ancestors the passage of time.

Because we know that at a distant heartbeat stands the "foreign brother", the one who does not turn the world on his fingers, the one who is good when he becomes alive and useful in our planetary home, the one who prays with us in the only liturgical breath, the one that confuses the beauty of nature in it with the mother nature, the one that is proud to dream of the future of the world's children,
    he who sees in life the place of solace and growth of soul, in the patience and grace to animate whole continents in the service of placement,
    just a heart and billions of beats....most people are us humans

When the border becomes too small, our birthday will animate whole meadows of endless flowering tenderness along the rivers of truth under one sky

Welcome to the threshold of your soul home, the world belongs to you as you belong to it, greet the joy of adolescence in search of happiness, say Helloooo....!!! to the answer of the sun, write the fairy tale of your life story, so you will grow people and generate Nature.

Gather the mind of the most beautiful imagination about your good deeds, connect them in story lines and beautify someone's life with them, stories about gratitude to enlighten everyone's soul.

Few minutes? The virtue of prophecy doing good in the most dominant way, not to influence but to bring the truth in a timely manner...
    ...the next time you wake up knocking on the door of your soul, prepare a carol in the adventure of sharing your learning alone, transforming habits, feelings and values into the song you know you will sing forever, in the silence of the mission.Your mission.
    You must honor the house that gave you a home, a place, a space and a time, recognizing in due time the anniversary of your awakening with the process of fulfilling the mission along the way.

When those who are similar do not gather, you must know that the mission is greater than their close twinning. We must be patient to contribute to the hardest flight and the easiest descent, to take the courage to recognize the difference by resemblance between them!

At home, it is the atmosphere of un-conditionality, it is the comfort of dreaming in peace, it is the service for humanity in reference to an open window, it is the conversation with the flame infrastructure that keeps us and the joy of life magnified in the "dull" glory of existence, where the beginning of sincerity just practices us daily.

In the middle of the cosmic skies, decoding the widest map and searching for the lost style, reports write that stars healed by humans, each man has the tectonic point of movement in the predictive degree of the hero in him.

Home is the art of genesis, Home is the being of us, Home is always home
    Our profession is to be truly at home. The discretion of a second of smile, in your own achievements, a thrill, a sigh in the emotion of a beautiful imagination, where you can celebrate without a show, where identity knows the gift of perfect peace.

Home, where everything is fine, where you can choose to do beautiful things for the benefit of others, where you can animate your true world, home where you live above all illusions, where no one knows how you bring value to time, shedding a tear for the day that has already passed.
    Home is not a play, it is the richness of intimacy, of the comforting solitude you need,
    where hopes no longer fit in the space of the soul and you must release them into the expired air, where the bullets of pride can no longer kill the graceful emptiness of the soul...

At home, where you can hear yourself as you must understand a whole world, where you are, rebellious, serene, without secrets in the naked contemplation of the insecurity from which you learn and in the certainty of fullness...

Home is the story known only to you, the place where you can open and close memories, home are your wings with which you can embrace all the scars of existence
    Home is not the place to return to, it is the place to stay.

The place where you will never find your way back, the place that lives in you, the memory space of your fragility as a human being.
    At home you sow thoughts of time and seeds of silence in future landmarks, in the plain of an ever-revised paradise, an almost deaf labyrinth in such a large universe, in the transient map of survival,
    where together, one by one we can say to each other:
    "Keep me up and tell me nice!" the future listen!

Visitors of a late autumn will bring us a surplus of gifts, and we will offer them in return our diary of time beings, if I had been a point, I could not have hidden the emotion, if I had been a phrase, I could not have transformed myself in autumn, if I had been at random, I would have fallen in love, at random, with Life , again.

If I hadn't been so far from you, I could say I'm home here, in the green of the chronicle vestibule, and if I had never been seen, all the better, I wouldn't have been able to tell everyone:
    Welcome home to you, the place where you feel is yours !

With love,
    Anca

Killigrew | Sanctuary (Album out now)(4:30)

I took 9 steps, one more, and I'm home

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2021), ClearWater (29th January 2021), Forest Denizen (29th January 2021), justntime2learn (27th January 2021), O Donna (1st February 2021), Wind (5th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 9 12 LastLast