1. Link to Post #221
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,739 times in 20,828 posts

Default Re: Jordan Peterson Update

• Jordan Peterson SILENCES Piers Morgan on Vladimir Putin!:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), eagle0027 (17th October 2022), Eva2 (7th January 2023), Harmony (17th October 2022), Mike (16th October 2022), Reinhard (16th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #222
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,167 times in 898 posts

"I Have 10 Lawsuits Against Me, They Want Me In Prison" | Jordan Peterson talks about his recent controversy. He speaks on the "political climate", Bill C-16, which he refuses to use genderless pronouns in his classroom, an upcoming lawsuit against him by activist law firm threatened to have him jailed for not using genderless pronouns and more.14/10/22--9 min.----

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Alecs (23rd October 2022), Antagenet (17th October 2022), Arcturian108 (16th October 2022), Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), Carlitos (28th November 2022), eagle0027 (17th October 2022), Harmony (17th October 2022), Ivanhoe (22nd October 2022), Michel Leclerc (19th December 2022), Mike (16th October 2022), Reinhard (16th October 2022), TomKat (16th October 2022), Vangelo (16th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #223
    Thanks

If You FEEL LOST In Life, Watch This To CHANGE YOUR FUTURE In 30 Days! |--Chasing the wrong things in life, missing opportunities you practically prayed for, and not seeing yourself moving in the direction you wish leaves you feeling lost. It’s like walking aimlessly and wondering when someone will tell you which way you’re supposed to go.

You can change your life in this very moment, but you first have to take control of your story, your beliefs and what you think to be possible for you. It’s possible to live the life you dream of.

“The quality of your life is a direct reflection of the quality of the questions you are asking yourself” -Tony Robbins
    29/9/22--2hour14 min.-

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), Harmony (23rd October 2022), Mike (22nd October 2022), Tintin (27th November 2022), Vangelo (22nd October 2022)

7. Link to Post #224
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

A short but good explanation of peace thru strength

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th December 2022), Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), gini (12th November 2022), Harmony (5th November 2022), Mike (4th November 2022), Snoweagle (27th November 2022), Tintin (27th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #225
    Thanks

Nov 11, 2022
    Piers Morgan's last interview with Dr Jordan Peterson has been viewed around the world more than 17 million times - and now the infamous clinical psychologist is back to talk about Meghan Markle, Elon Musk, Donald Trump and more.

Peterson addresses Meghan's criticism of him in her podcast Archetypes and says he stands by his comments about women that made her target him. He also answers the question of whether Trump is a sociopath and tells Piers whether he would return to Elon Musk's Twitter after being banned from the social media platform.--22 min--

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), ClearWater (13th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th November 2022), Harmony (12th November 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th November 2022), Tintin (12th November 2022), Vangelo (12th November 2022), Vicus (27th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #226
    Thanks

Nov 13, 2022
    Jordan Peterson and Russel Brand have a debate about the truth of gender and gender identity.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (20th November 2022), Harmony (14th November 2022), Mike Gorman (27th November 2022), Tintin (27th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #227
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Jordan Peterson Update

• A Simple Trick To Control Your Emotions | Jordan Peterson

Jordan Peterson talks about anxiety, mental health, and the roots of it all. He provides a simple technique with which you can lower your anxiety and have more control over your emotions.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), gini (27th November 2022), Harmony (21st November 2022), Tintin (21st November 2022), Vangelo (27th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #228
    Thanks

“You Need Slaves To Be A Tyrant” Jordan Peterson On Global Elites--27/11//22---12 min--

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), Harmony (27th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th November 2022), Tintin (27th November 2022), Vangelo (27th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #229
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

What Jordan says concerning anonymous accounts is very true,I have always disagreed with this anonymity that social media promotes, as adults we should always be in the position of backing up what we say, identifying our speech. You cannot defend your ideas, you feel shame at what you say and cannot own up to your thoughts? It is pathetic really, and we support the cowards who behave like assassins, furtive, gutless people who seek this cover - their speech is devalued immediately in my view.
    Last edited by Mike Gorman; 27th November 2022 at 07:59.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), ClearWater (28th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (19th December 2022), Snoweagle (27th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #230
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,578 times in 982 posts

Sure it’s true, but how you feel is up to you. Words are way underrated. They have consequence, and IMO lay out the speaker’s path. I recommend talking about such things impersonally, as impersonal love is the best kind of love.

Adjunct, thanks Mike for your post, it got me to watch this RB episode which I had skipped on my YT feed. Excellent. I like JP too, but have skipped most of his recent posts as well. Cheers.

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    What Jordan says concerning anonymous accounts is very true,I have always disagreed with this anonymity that social media promotes, as adults we should always be in the position of backing up what we say, identifying our speech. You cannot defend your ideas, you feel shame at what you say and cannot own up to your thoughts? It is pathetic really, and we support the cowards who behave like assassins, furtive, gutless people who seek this cover - their speech is devalued immediately in my view.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), Vangelo (27th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #231
    Language
    Thanks

• Full Interview: Dr Jordan Peterson On Covid Hysteria And The Culture Wars:

Clinical psychologist, author and public intellectual Dr Jordan Peterson sits down with Sky News Australia host Rita Panahi for a wide-ranging exclusive interview which covers toxic femininity, climate change activism, Islam, Elon Musk's takeover of Twitter, COVID hysteria, the culture wars and how conservatives can fight back.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), ClearWater (28th November 2022), gini (7th December 2022), rgray222 (29th November 2022), Vangelo (28th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #232
    Language
    Thanks

• Watch the Moment Russell Brand & Jordan Peterson Identify the Real Enemy:

• "Amazing" Jordan Peterson:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th November 2022 at 16:47.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), ClearWater (29th November 2022), gini (7th December 2022)

25. Link to Post #233
    Thanks

"Something Terrible Is Happening To Me Right Now!" -14/12./22--7min--

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Anchor (19th December 2022), Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), ClearWater (19th December 2022), Ewan (19th December 2022)

27. Link to Post #234
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by gini (here)
    "Something Terrible Is Happening To Me Right Now!" -14/12./22--7min--
    What a clickbait title - implying JP is saying "please help me!".

It worked.... I fell right for it.

This material is very good Jordan Peterson interviews cut with a lot of distracting imagery.

The original interviews are much better. I dont think he needs emotional salad dressing I am sure he brings enough authentic emotion from his heart without assistance!

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), ClearWater (20th December 2022), gini (21st December 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th January 2023), Patient (19th December 2022)

29. Link to Post #235
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,208 times in 747 posts

Like pseudo-identities on the internet empty their messages of any ethical depth, these computer programmed images (triggered by vague associations with the words spoken) empty the messages delivered by fully embodied, ensouled and inspirited identities like Jordan Peterson of their truth content. What he says starts to sound as random and superficial as the images look.

That Internet allowed unidentified voices to speak without any accountability and that the proliferation of images allowed the purport of words spoken to be vaporised and dissipated was all by design. The new media were marketed as being the new agora, the new town council, the new speaker’s corner but instead they destroyed both identity and impact.

It is too late now. People have become the trolls they started to impersonate and their words have become fleeting manga strip sounds that are erased as they are written, and smothered as they are mouthed.

[An updated and expanded version of this posting can be found here.]
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 24th December 2022 at 21:38.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), gini (21st December 2022), jaybee (5th January 2023), Vangelo (5th January 2023)

31. Link to Post #236
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,099 times in 20,640 posts

Jordan Peterson: I will risk my licence to escape social media re-education
    National Post
    1/4/23
    https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...on/ar-AA15Y1kf

"The practice of psychology in Ontario, and in many other North American and western jurisdictions, is subject to regulation by “professional colleges” — essentially governmental organizations with a mandate to protect the public from misconduct on the part of physicians, lawyers, social workers, dentists, pharmacists, teachers, architects and many others, including (and most relevant to me) clinical psychologists.

Anyone anywhere in the world can levy a complaint to these regulatory bodies for any reason, regardless of whether the complainant has had any direct contact with the professional in question. The respective colleges have the responsibility to determine whether each complaint is serious and credible enough to warrant further investigation. Complaints can be deemed vexatious or frivolous and dispensed with. When the college decides to move forward, it is a serious move, essentially equivalent to a lawsuit. The Ontario College of Psychologists in fact recommends legal counsel under such conditions.

The Ontario College of Psychologists has levied a multitude of such lawsuits against me since my rise to public prominence six years ago (although none at all in the 20 years or so I practised as a psychologist before that). These have multiplied as of late, and now number more than a dozen. This may seem like a lot (and “where there’s smoke there’s fire,” or so people think), but I might point out that it is difficult to communicate with as many people as I do and to say anything of substance without rubbing at least a few of them the wrong way now and then.

For my crimes, I have been sentenced to a course of mandatory social-media communication training with the college’s so-called experts (although social media communication training is not a scientific and certainly not a clinical specialty of any standing). I am to do this at my own expense (some hundreds of dollars per hour) and for a length of time that is to be determined only by those retraining me and profiting from doing so. How will this be determined? When those very re-educators — those experts — have convinced themselves that I have learned my lesson, and will behave properly in the future.

If I agree to this, then I must admit that I have been unprofessional in my conduct, and to have that noted publicly, even as the college insists that I am not required to admit to any wrongdoing. If I refuse — and I have (of course) refused — the next step is a mandatory public disciplinary session/inquiry and the possible suspension of my clinical licence (all of which will be also announced publicly).

I should also point out that the steps already taken constitute the second most serious possible response to my transgressions on the part of the college. I have been placed in the category of repeat offender, with high risk of further repetition.

What exactly have I done that is so seriously unprofessional that I am now a danger not only to any new potential clients but to the public itself? It is hard to tell with some of the complaints (one involved the submission of the entire transcript of a three-hour discussion on the Joe Rogan podcast), but here are some examples that might produce some reasonable concern among Canadians who care about such niceties as freedom of belief, conscience and speech:

I retweeted a comment made by Conservative Leader Pierre Poilievre about the unnecessary severity of the COVID lockdowns;
    I criticized Prime Minister Justin Trudeau;
    I criticized Justin Trudeau’s former chief of staff, Gerald Butts;
    I criticized an Ottawa city councillor; and
    I made a joke about the prime minister of New Zealand, Jacinda Ardern.
    I did all that “disrespectfully,” by the way, in a “horrific” manner that spread “misinformation”; that was “threatening” and “harassing”; that was “embarrassing to the profession.” I am also (these are separate offences) sexist, transphobic, incapable of the requisite body positivity in relationship to morbid obesity and, unforgivably of all, a climate change denialist.

Every single one of these accusations (and now accepted evidence of my professional misconduct) is independent of my clinical practice — which, by the way, has been suspended since 2017, when my rising notoriety or fame made continuing as a private therapist practically and ethically impossible. Every single accusation is not only independent of my clinical practice, but explicitly political — and not only that: unidirectionally explicitly political. Every single thing I have been sentenced to correction for saying is insufficiently leftist, politically. I’m simply too classically liberal — or, even more unforgivably — conservative.

For criticizing our prime minister and his cronies and peers, for retweeting Pierre Poilievre, the leader of the official Opposition in Canada, and for holding and for daring to express reprehensible political views, I have now been convicted by the College of Psychologists of “harming” people in some manner serious enough to justify my forced re-education. Now that I have refused, I will definitely face further exceptionally public, demanding, time-consuming and expensive disciplinary action, including the suspension of my licence. This, despite the fact that none of the people whose complaints are being currently pursued were ever clients of mine, or even knew clients of mine, or even knew or were acquainted with any of the people they claim I am harming. This, despite the fact (and please attend to this) that half the people who levied such complaints falsely claimed that they had in fact been or currently are clients of mine.

It may be of some interest to note that I wrote to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau this week, informing him of this situation. Here is the letter, for public consideration — which by necessity repeats some of what I have just covered in this introduction:

Dear Prime Minister Trudeau:

I thought it my duty to inform you and your office of the following proceedings against me.

The Ontario College of Psychologists, the provincial government-mandated and supported professional body charged with regulating the practice of clinical psychology, is requiring that I undergo a lengthy course of “media training” so that I “more appropriately” conduct my online communication. This is occurring, by the way, despite my 20 years as a research psychologist at Harvard University and the University of Toronto (with an unblemished behavioural reputation), my extensive clinical experience and my history of bringing psychological knowledge to people around the world.

Some 15-million people currently follow me on three main social media platforms, and the overwhelming majority of them appear to regard my words and the particular manner in which I formulate them as interesting, helpful and productive — some real evidence to the contrary with regard to the college’s accusations.

I have rejected this forced re-education request, and will in consequence soon be required to appear in front of an in-person “disciplinary hearing” to bring me into line — with the threat of the revocation of my clinical licence, and the public exposure and implied disgrace that would accompany that, hanging over my head.

It may be of interest to you to note that all of the complaints against me: (1) were brought by people with whom I had zero clinical contact; (2) have nothing whatsoever to do with my function as a clinical psychologist (except in the broadest possible public sense); and, most importantly with regard to this letter, (3) that half of them involve nothing more than political criticisms of you or the people around you (with all the remainder being complaints generated because I dared state some essentially conservative philosophical beliefs).

As the enclosed documentation indicates, I am being investigated and disciplined for, among a few other reasons not germane to my present communication with you:

retweeting Pierre Poilievre, the leader of Canada’s official Opposition;
    criticizing you, your former chief of staff Gerald Butts, New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern and an Ottawa city councillor; and
    objecting to the Ottawa police threatening to apprehend the children of the trucker convoy protesters.
    I am not suggesting or even presuming that you or any of the people associated with you had anything directly to do with this. However, the fact that it is happening (and that physicians and lawyers have become as terrified as psychologists now are of their own regulatory bodies) is something that has definitely happened on your watch, as a consequence of your own conduct and the increasingly compulsion-based and ideologically pure policies that you have promoted and legislated.

I simply cannot resign myself to the fact that in my lifetime I am required to resort to a public letter to the leader of my country to point out that political criticism has now become such a crime in Canada that if professionals dare engage in such activity, government-appointed commissars will threaten their livelihood and present them with the spectacle of denouncement and political disgrace.

There is simply and utterly no excuse whatsoever for such a state of affairs in a free country.

Jordan B Peterson, PhD, C. Psych (for now)

Professor emeritus, University of Toronto

Why should Canadians who read this care? Perhaps those reading in this country (and elsewhere) might ask themselves the following questions — and in all seriousness, painful as it might be do so; requiring as it does the almost unbelievable admission that something has gone dreadfully wrong in our lovely country:

What makes you think that something similar won’t happen to you, or to someone you know and respect or even love?
    What makes you think you are going to continue to be able to communicate honestly with your physicians, lawyers and psychologists (and representatives of many other regulated professions) if they are now so terrified of their regulatory boards that they can no longer tell you the truth?
    What are your children going to be taught when all their teachers (that’s a regulated profession, too) are so afraid of the woke mob that they swallow all the ideological lies that are now required of pedagogues — regardless if they believe what they are saying?
    Where are we going to be if we allow criticism of the public figures charged with the privilege of our governance to be grounds for the demolition of not only the critic’s reputation but their very livelihood?
    How far are we willing to go down this road, without forthright resistance?
    In any case: I’m not complying. I’m not submitting to re-education. I am not admitting that my viewpoints — many of which have, by the way, been entirely justified by the facts that have emerged since the complaints were levied — were either wrong or unprofessional. I’m going to say what I have to say, and let the chips fall where they will. I have done nothing to compromise those in my care; quite the contrary — I have served all my clients and the millions of people I am communicating with to the best of my ability and in good faith, and that’s that.

And to the College of Psychologists, I issue this challenge: I am absolutely willing to make every single word of this legal battle fully public, so that the issue of my professional competence and my right to say what I have to say and stand by my words can be fought in full daylight. I would and could post all the correspondence with and accusations levied by those who complained about me and the college itself public, and will do so, if the college agrees. But I can’t, on legal grounds justified in normal times but rendered specious by the dominion of the politically correct and radical. I can’t, because of this, and because it is not in the interest of the college or the complainants they are sheltering and abetting to allow it. They’ll cite confidentiality concerns for their refusal, because it’s 100 per cent OK for them to come after me publicly while they and those who complained hide cravenly and cowardly behind a wall of self-serving and self-protective silence.

And this of course does little but embolden those who have learned to weaponize college disciplinary processes, and to give the accuser and his or her lackeys the upper hand, practically and legally. And such weaponization risks placing all our once justly trusted institutions firmly in the hands of those willing and able to manipulate them for reasons both political and personal.

The sad and sorry state of this once-great Dominion at the dawn of 2023 … and it’s still going to get worse before it gets better."

The practice of psychology in Ontario, and in many other North American and western jurisdictions, is subject to regulation by “professional colleges” — essentially governmental organizations with a mandate to protect the public from misconduct on the part of physicians, lawyers, social workers, dentists, pharmacists, teachers, architects and many others, including (and most relevant to me) clinical psychologists."

Psychologists’ college silent on Jordan Peterson sanction
    https://nationalpost.com/news/ontari...n-social-media
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anchor (6th January 2023), Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), ClearWater (5th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (5th January 2023), Ewan (7th January 2023), fifi (7th January 2023), gini (6th January 2023), Harmony (5th January 2023), Ivanhoe (5th January 2023), jaybee (5th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (5th January 2023), Reinhard (5th January 2023), rgray222 (5th January 2023), Tintin (5th January 2023), Vangelo (5th January 2023)

33. Link to Post #237
    Thanks

Joe Rogan: What's Going on with Jordan Peterson?Joe Rogan & Bret Weinstein sit down and discuss Jordan Peterson. They also discuss 'escape velocity' in the terms of how much a public figure is reliant on traditional media outlets to relay their message...6/1/23--8 min--

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), fifi (7th January 2023), Harmony (7th January 2023), Miller (7th January 2023), onawah (6th January 2023), Reinhard (6th January 2023), rgray222 (6th January 2023)

35. Link to Post #238
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Jordan Peterson is being dismissed from the College of psychologists of Ontario with zero complaints from patients but complaints from non patients about his political views, which have nothing to do with his psychology practice. Jordan won’t be allowed to have patients anymore and starting there they will follow every single move of his to try to prove he is giving psychological advice, which he is, to the public and sue him since he would not be a psychologist anymore.

Rebel News published the following and ask for your e-mail to thr Ontario Board or a phone call to protest the censure.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    Date: Fri, Jan 6, 2023 at 11:19 AM
    Subject: Dr. Jordan Peterson is being censored by the College of Psychologists — help fight back!
    To: Bernard Lash <lash.bernie@gmail.com>

Rebel News
    Watch Listen Take Action
    Shop Donate

Dear xxx I took off the name -flash

Jordan Peterson is under attack — the College of Psychologists of Ontario, the regulatory body for psychologists like Dr. Peterson, is demanding that he censor his political views.

We've set up a special website with information on how to help Dr. Peterson — go to SavePeterson.com and we'll show you what to do.

The College of Psychologists' job is to make sure that psychologists practice psychology in an ethical way. For example, if a psychologist were to take advantage of a patient. But they've been hijacked by people making complaints against Dr. Peterson, not for anything he's done to them as patients. None of them are patients.

The complaints are about Dr. Peterson's political comments on Twitter. Seriously.

Click here to find out how you can help.

What on earth does the College of Psychologists have to do with Peterson debating public political issues of the day? You can agree with or disagree with any of Peterson's political views. But where does a group of censors, with the power to end someone's career, get off telling them what they can or can't say about non-psychology things?

Of course they'd never dare to do this to a left-wing psychologist. (And of course we wouldn't want them to!)

Not only are they censoring Dr. Peterson. But they've demanded that he submit to "coaching" on what to say in public, politically. Really? Some unknown censor now gets to tell a leading public intellectual what he can or can't say — and if he doesn't comply, he'll be banned from treating patients? No. That's just wrong.

So pick up the phone and call the College of Psychologists of Ontario at (416) 961-8817.

Now remember — don't be mean.

The person who answers the phone is likely just the receptionist — not the people demanding Peterson be censored. Be firm but polite. Let them know that this witch-hunt is against Canadian values like freedom of speech and the right for people to have a variety of opinions, including opinions that the establishment doesn't like. That's really the whole point of free speech — to be able to criticize power, not just obey it.

Tell them to drop their case against Jordan Peterson. That number again is (416) 961-8817 — or go to SavePeterson.com.

At SavePeterson.com we'll also have a one-click button you can press to send an email to every single one of the 19 people on that censorship committee so you can put your disagreement to them in writing, too.

Dr. Jordan Peterson has changed lives. He's even saved lives. His books and lectures and videos have inspired millions of people, especially young men looking for meaning in life. That's why the left hates him — and that's why they're trying to censor him. It has nothing to do with how he treats patients and everything to do with his politics.

So what are you waiting for? Go fight back for freedom of speech! Visit SavePeterson.com to help.

Yours truly,

Sheila Gunn Reid

P.S. Please go to SavePeterson.com. Call the number there, during business hours, to talk to the College of Psychologists of Ontario. I bet we can get more than 1,000 people to call — more than they've ever had in their history. And at SavePeterson.com, you can also click one button to send an email to all 19 censors over there to let them know you're on to them — and that you see what they're doing.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), ClearWater (7th January 2023), Ewan (7th January 2023), fifi (7th January 2023), Harmony (7th January 2023), Miller (7th January 2023), onawah (7th January 2023), Reinhard (7th January 2023)

37. Link to Post #239
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,447 times in 1,399 posts

https://www.rebelnews.com/dr_jordan_...elp_fight_back

Hi Flash, although I went to the Rebel News website and tried to sign the petition my UK postcode wasn't acceptable to the software and so I couldn't proceed. I've asked them to amend their software to accept international signatures.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), Ewan (7th January 2023), Flash (7th January 2023), Harmony (7th January 2023)

39. Link to Post #240
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    https://www.rebelnews.com/dr_jordan_...elp_fight_back

Hi Flash, although I went to the Rebel News website and tried to sign the petition my UK postcode wasn't acceptable to the software and so I couldn't proceed. I've asked them to amend their software to accept international signatures.
    For some dubious websites or members on websites or advertising, I do not use my own, I use a postal code and/or adress from the location I wish. In this case I used my own and it worked but otherwise I would have used an Ontario one. I take my ex 😉 if there is risk of trouble 😝 or any corporate one, otherwise. You will easily find a corporate adress on google. This is not kosher though (or catholic, christian, muslim). The best would be for Rebel News to allow international, which makes the pressure yet higher on the professional College of Psychologists.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), Ewan (7th January 2023), Harmony (8th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 12 16 LastLast