+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst 1 4 14 16 LastLast

Thread: Jordan Peterson Update

1. Link to Post #261
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,167 times in 898 posts

Default Re: Jordan Peterson Update

-In Response to Netanyahu | Maajid Nawaz |--6/3/23/-

Maajid Nawaz launches this in-depth discussion with a rebuttal to Jordan Peterson's prior interview with PM Benjamin Netanyahu. From here they discuss the affinities and gaps between Islam, Judaism, and Christianity, and explore the origin of ideology, as well as the technocratic tower of babel we as a species seem to be constructing.

Maajid Nawaz is a British anti-extremist, political commentator, activist, and podcast host. He was recently “released” from his LBC radio show for his views on the covid 19 pandemic, and has roots as one of the original named members of the supposed Intellectual Dark Web, along with characters such as Douglas Murray, Ben Shapiro, and Jordan Peterson.----------(0:00) Coming up
    (1:00) Intro
    (3:31) Kathy Newman, Helen Lewis
    (5:11) The Abraham Accords
    (13:00) Peace in the Middle East
    (14:00) The use of Judea-Christian values for othering
    (15:40) Nawaz’s thoughts on the Netanyahu interview
    (17:42) Genesis, complication, and the lack of agreement
    (20:23) Deep affinities, wide gaps
    (23:00) Jordan’s thoughts on the existence of Israel
    (27:50) Living the conflict, changing the language
    (35:00) Bringing about the conditions for control
    (36:28) Eisenhower, vested interests
    (48:35) The machine of othering, a subject/object worldview
    (50:25) The serpent in the garden
    (56:14) Furthering agendas beyond what’s visible
    (58:40) With the advent of writing
    (1:07:13) Mutation and error correction
    (1:09:10) Is there such a thing as sacred?
    (1:12:00) Our past is ahead of us, and our future is behind us
    (1:16:02) When everything is for sale…
    (1:21:01) God as a circle
    (1:24:15) Life more abundant, human flourishing
    (1:26:50) Appropriating the divine
    (1:27:58) The new Tower of Babel and the mistake in replacing God
    (1:30:00) Technocratic tyranny, connecting to the source

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

ClearWater (8th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #262
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,745 times in 20,828 posts

• New Jordan Peterson Documentary "Logos & Literacy":

Watch "Logos & Literacy" for free for a limited time only. Join Jordan in this feature-length documentary, renowned scholar Dr Jordan B Peterson takes us on a captivating journey through the Museum of the Bible, where we are met with historians, theologians, and philosophers who discuss the powerful impact of the Bible on our lives and our world. From the history of its writing to its influence on modern culture, this eye-opening exploration will leave you with a newfound appreciation for the timeless power of God's word. This is just a small sampling of the content that Jordan and DailyWire+ partnered to create. Join Jordan and a roundtable of scholars through a 32-hour deep dive into the book of Exodus. Further understand your romantic relationships in "Marriage." Identify your life’s purpose in "Vision & Destiny." Discover how to stand up for yourself in "Dragons, Monsters, and Men." All of this and so much more is available to DailyWire+ members. Subscribe to DailyWire+ today to start enriching your mind and transforming your life.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (9th March 2023), Reinhard (9th April 2023)

5. Link to Post #263
    Thanks

Mar 8, 2023-- 5min--
    In this thought-provoking conversation, renowned psychologist and author Jordan Peterson offers his insights into the polarizing figure of Donald Trump.

Peterson begins by discussing Trump's unique approach to communication and how it has allowed him to connect with a large portion of the American electorate. He argues that Trump's use of language is often misunderstood by his critics, who see it as simplistic and bombastic, but fails to recognize its underlying effectiveness.
    As the conversation continues, Peterson delves deeper into the reasons behind Trump's appeal, examining how his emphasis on personal responsibility and individualism resonates with many Americans who feel marginalized and disenfranchised.

Peterson also touches on Trump's flaws, acknowledging his tendency towards impulsivity and his difficulty with criticism. However, he argues that these flaws are often exaggerated and used to discredit Trump's broader message.

Throughout the conversation, Peterson offers a nuanced and insightful perspective on one of the most divisive figures in contemporary politics. Whether you are a Trump supporter or critic, this conversation is sure to challenge your assumptions and provoke new ways of thinking.---

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Casey Claar (4th July 2023), ClearWater (10th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (17th March 2023), Tintin (10th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #264
    Language
    Thanks
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Icare (1st August 2023), Loorus (11th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #265
    Language
    Thanks
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st March 2023 at 13:46.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DNA (16th August 2023), Orph (21st March 2023)

11. Link to Post #266
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

The age-old tactic never ends, it just needs to be recognized. If you can't win the in the arena of ideas then attack the person, if that doesn't work go after the money. If it still does not work consider the possibility that your university experience was an indoctrination and not an education.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

ClearWater (9th April 2023), DNA (16th August 2023), ExomatrixTV (22nd May 2023), Pam (23rd May 2023), Vangelo (9th April 2023)

13. Link to Post #267
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

The Demise of the Left: from Liberalism to Marxism | Naomi Wolf | EP 351
    Jordan B Peterson
    6.82M subscribers
    Apr 24, 2023
    The Dr. Jordan B. Peterson Podcast

"Dr. Jordan B. Peterson and Naomi Wolf discuss her original ambitions, the derailment of her scholarly career at the hands of misogyny, her rise to the forefront of third wave feminism as a best-selling author, and how the mainstream turned on her once she wrote on a topic the Left had blacklisted: COVID-19.

Naomi Wolf is an American author and journalist. Her first book, “The Beauty Myth,” would challenge notions of attraction, arguing they are societally fabricated. This publication became an international bestseller and cemented Wolf as one of the leading spokeswomen for the third wave feminist movement. She has published many books since then, such as “The End of America, and Vagina: A New Biography.” In recent years, she has come under fire for being an “anti-vaxer” and a “conspiracy theorist,” which led Wolf to write her most recent book, “The Bodies of Others: The New Authoritarians, COVID-19 and The War Against the Human.” "

Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (16th August 2023), Ewan (1st May 2023), ExomatrixTV (22nd May 2023), gini (1st May 2023), Vangelo (1st May 2023)

15. Link to Post #268
    Language
    Thanks

• Jordan Peterson STUNS Jocko Willink (How To Be A Good Man):

My "penny drop moment" was when he said;
    "The more you want people to be equal, the more laws you need. The more laws you need, the more law enforcers."

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (23rd May 2023), DNA (16th August 2023), Pam (23rd May 2023), Reinhard (29th May 2023), Vangelo (22nd May 2023)

17. Link to Post #269
    Language
    Thanks

• Why They HATE Jordan Peterson: The Olivia Wilde Controversy

There has been a lot of cynical marketing around the new Olivia Wilde movie, Don't Worry Darling, and it's caused some controversy. One of the things Olivia did to create some talk around her film is to mischaracterise renowned Canadian philosopher Jordan Peterson. Why did she do this, and why is there so much hate for him in the mainstream?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (23rd May 2023), DNA (16th August 2023), gini (26th May 2023), Reinhard (29th May 2023)

19. Link to Post #270
    Language
    Thanks

• Jordan Peterson Just Dropped TRUTH BOMBS About The Education System!

Here, at the "Jordan Peterson Zone" channel, we transform the original content from shows, podcasts, and key-notes with Mr. Jordan Peterson to provide the viewers with a more immersive experience. We hope to educate as many people as possible through this channel.

We also make the messages of Jordan Peterson more accessible to people that are suffering from hearing disabilities by applying professional transcription to the majority of our videos.

We amplify the content's original message by making it more cinematic and easier to understand by the end consumer. This way, we hope to reach more people and thus educate more people with Jordan Peterson's valuable messages.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th May 2023 at 22:34.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (25th May 2023), DNA (16th August 2023), Harmony (7th June 2023), thepainterdoug (26th May 2023)

21. Link to Post #271
    Language
    Thanks

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DNA (16th August 2023), Harmony (7th June 2023)

23. Link to Post #272
    Language
    Thanks

• How to Integrate Your Shadow Self | Robert Greene & Jordan Peterson:

This episode focuses on human nature and the principles surrounding strategy, power, and seduction with Robert Greene. We also discuss the motivations behind power, deceptive strategies, Robert’s many jobs before settling as an author, psychopathy, manipulation, agreeableness, feeling guilt over being ambitious, channeling your shadow, and much more.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (7th June 2023), DNA (16th August 2023)

25. Link to Post #273
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Jordan Peterson Update

• You Won't Believe What Jordan Peterson Just Said About Andrew Tate:

Jordan Peterson's Shocking Exposé on Andrew Tate...

In this thought-provoking video, renowned psychologist and professor Jordan Peterson delves into the rise of Andrew Tate and explores the impact this phenomenon is having on young men today. Join us as Peterson, known for his insightful perspectives on personal development and societal issues, uncovers the complex dynamics at play.

As the discussion unfolds, Peterson delves into the allure of Andrew Tate's message, which resonates with a subset of young men seeking guidance and empowerment. He explores how Tate's rise as a controversial figure has captivated the attention of millions, particularly through social media platforms.

However, Peterson does not shy away from analyzing the potential weaknesses of this phenomenon. He delves into the underlying psychological implications, questioning the long-term effects on young men's mental well-being and personal growth. Peterson draws upon his extensive expertise in psychology and cultural analysis to shed light on the potential pitfalls of relying solely on the ideology promoted by Tate.

Throughout the video, Peterson emphasizes the importance of critical thinking, individual responsibility, and developing a balanced perspective. He encourages viewers to evaluate the merits and drawbacks of any ideology or influencer they encounter, stressing the need for young men to carve out their unique paths in a rapidly changing world.

With his characteristic intellect and insight, Peterson unravels the multifaceted nature of Andrew Tate's rise, offering a nuanced exploration of its impact on young men's development. As the conversation unfolds, viewers are prompted to reflect on their own beliefs, values, and personal growth journeys.

Tune in to this captivating video, where Jordan Peterson masterfully dissects the rise of Andrew Tate and provides invaluable guidance to young men navigating the complexities of the modern world. Join the conversation and let's explore the weakening phenomenon together.

The fact that Andrew recorded this with his own camera to stop BBC from misreporting him is actually genius.
    That's not an interview, that's an interrogation.
    The look on Lucy's face once the interview finished was priceless. She didn't get what she came for.
    She's not a journalist. She's an activist.

"Let me tell you Lucy, I am a woman who is probably close to your age, I am in my early 40s, a mother, divorced and in a stable relationship for many years now. I actually am a Coach specifically helping fathers and mothers, reconnect with their children. So I am very much pro men and fathers getting the respect they deserve, but also understand a woman's life too well, for example as a single mom for some years, and with a man who supports and genuinely cares for me, also.

To me, you had a really bad attitude in this interview, you did not look comfortable or professional at all (at least that's what I got from you).

I have been interviewed multiple times (for example by Jesse Lee Peterson recently here on YT), and without knowing any questions beforehand and risking being asked things that might be hard to answer, I never had any problems feeling comfortable and responding what I was asked. Why else would I accept coming on a particular show or somebody profile? And yes, my interviewers or counterparts, often are masculine successful men.

To say that being wealthy or having beautiful cars, is somehow linked to misogyny, is not only laughable but a flat out lie that I hope you don't want young ambitious people to believe.
    You can actually disagree with this man you interviewed in his own home and be respectful, nice and professional at the same time. You failed miserably in my opinion.

I would talk to Andrew any time and ask him much more interesting questions than you have, and for sure I would get interesting answers. I love talking to people who are smarter than m because I can learn something and hopefully exchange ideas positively.
    Thank you for this. I loved seeing it in full, it actually motivated me to see how much better I could do myself!" unquote

• Andrew Tate HEATED DEBATE with the Legacy MEDIA BBC unedited Full
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th June 2023 at 15:20.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DNA (16th August 2023)

27. Link to Post #274
    Language
    Thanks

• Jordan Peterson

Welcome to our thought-provoking video, "Jordan Peterson's Shocking Confession," where we dive deep into the introspective journey of renowned psychologist and intellectual, Jordan Peterson. Prepare to witness a rare and candid side of this influential figure as he opens up about a profound revelation that has left audiences astounded.

In this captivating interview, we sit down with Dr. Peterson, known for his unapologetic opinions on controversial topics, to explore the inner workings of his mind. Throughout his career, he has challenged societal norms, questioned the status quo, and sparked conversations that reverberate across the globe. However, today he unveils a deeply personal aspect of his life that few have ever witnessed before.

As we delve into this exclusive conversation, Dr. Peterson delves into the depths of his own struggles, sharing his personal journey through adversity and self-discovery. Brace yourself as he discusses the turning point in his life, a revelation that has reshaped his perspectives and approaches to philosophy, psychology, and beyond.

In this video, we aim to unravel the layers of Dr. Peterson's shocking confession, dissecting its implications and exploring the profound impact it may have on his followers, critics, and the intellectual landscape at large. Join us as we analyze the consequences of his revelation, discussing its potential influence on his future work and the public discourse that surrounds him.

This riveting interview serves as a testament to the complexity of human existence and the transformative power of personal growth. Dr. Peterson's confession challenges us to question our own beliefs, inviting us to embark on a journey of introspection and self-reflection.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th June 2023 at 15:04.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Casey Claar (4th July 2023), ClearWater (26th June 2023), DNA (16th August 2023)

29. Link to Post #275
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Jordan Peterson Update

• "Something BIG is Happening in Canada 🇨🇦 !" | Jordan Peterson 2023:

In this thought-provoking video, renowned professor and author Jordan Peterson delves deep into the pressing issues plaguing the nation of Canada 🇨🇦. With his characteristic intellect and unwavering honesty, Peterson sheds light on the challenges that have arisen within the country's social, political, and cultural landscapes.

Join us as Peterson fearlessly tackles the controversial subjects that have polarized Canadian 🇨🇦 society, igniting meaningful conversations and sparking introspection among viewers. Through his insightful analysis, he explores topics such as free speech, political correctness, identity politics, and the erosion of traditional values.

Drawing upon his extensive knowledge and research, Peterson unravels the implications of these problems and their potential long-term consequences. He skillfully dissects the prevailing ideologies and highlights the dangers they pose to the nation's unity and prosperity. With his unique ability to articulate complex ideas in an accessible manner, Peterson provides viewers with a fresh perspective on Canada's 🇨🇦 most pressing issues.

Throughout this captivating discussion, Peterson offers constructive solutions and encourages critical thinking, emphasizing the importance of open dialogue and intellectual honesty. His compelling arguments challenge viewers to question their own assumptions and engage in a broader conversation about the future direction of Canada 🇨🇦.

This video serves as a wake-up call, urging Canadians to confront the uncomfortable truths and face the consequences of complacency. As Peterson eloquently navigates through the intricate web of problems facing Canada 🇨🇦, he inspires viewers to take an active role in shaping the future of their country.

Prepare to be intellectually stimulated and emotionally moved as Jordan Peterson exposes the deep-rooted problems in Canada, providing a profound exploration of the issues that demand urgent attention. Watch now and join the conversation that will shape the course of Canada's 🇨🇦 destiny.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DNA (16th August 2023), Mike (28th June 2023), Reinhard (29th June 2023), Yoda (28th June 2023)

31. Link to Post #276
    Language
    Thanks

• What Jordan Peterson JUST DID With Joe Rogan Changes EVERYTHING!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DNA (16th August 2023), Reinhard (24th July 2023)

33. Link to Post #277
    Language
    Thanks

• The Fight Against Worldwide Child Slavery & the Sex Trade | Jim Caviezel and Tim Ballard

Dr. Jordan B. Peterson discusses the new film “Sound of Freedom,” with star Jim Caviezel and real life inspiration Tim Ballard. The film details Ballard’s work as a Special Agent to fight against sex trafficking and the child sex trade. They go into depth on the psychology of pedophilia, the nature of good and evil, and how a steady faith in God has guided all three.

Tim Ballard is the founder and CEO of Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.), which locates and rescues endangered children victimized by sex trafficking rings. Previously, he accrued a decade of experience as a Special Agent in the Dept. of Homeland Security, working as an undercover op for the U.S. Child Sex Tourism Jump Team.

Jim Caviezel is a prominent American actor and household name in no small part for his portrayal of Jesus Christ in “The Passion of the Christ,” (sequel coming in 2024). He has had a decades long career both on and off screen, and is an advocate for faith in the modern world.

0:00:00 Coming up
    0:00:34 Intro
    0:02:43 The magnitude of the modern slave trade
    0:06:31 Addressing criticism
    0:09:23 Organ and blood trade
    0:12:17 Slate and dishonest journalism
    0:15:36 Why Jim Caviezel joined “Sound of Freedom” cast
    0:18:33 Schindler’s List, making the film now instead of 50 years too late
    0:21:49 Particularizing the problem
    0:22:45 The real story they based the film on
    0:26:45 How Tim Ballard became a Special Agent
    0:30:00 What you deal with when assigned to a child sex crimes unit
    0:33:17 Tragedy and malevolence, the need for a moral narrative
    0:37:33 Cain and Able, the two pathways to adaptation
    0:40:10 Psychology of pedophilia, progressing the fantasy
    0:44:21 The face of evil is not always obvious
    0:49:07 How the monsters justify themselves
    0:51:01 How Jim studied for the role, the Unabomber
    0:54:50 You don’t go to the devil to play the devil
    0:56:04 Milton’s Satan, characterizing evil
    0:58:35 Truth and good through scripture
    0:59:43 The Shroud of Turin
    1:00:33 The black holes that actors enter for their work
    1:02:03 More people are afraid of the Devil then they are of God
    1:04:40 To become as a child, innocence in the face of evil
    1:08:17 The Passion is an archetypal story, decent and rebirth
    1:10:38 When you face your maker, the paths you choose to take
    1:14:03 The reason people lie, and what happens when you tell the truth
    1:16:40 The price for truth, sacrificing security
    1:19:21 When the new path clears, opportunity and reward
    1:23:45 Tony Robbins, connections that change the world
    1:25:12 Why Tim Ballard won’t be silenced, spiritual warfare
    1:27:22 Chloe Cole
    1:29:04 The next chapter, sequels in the works
    1:30:00 Fighting for theaters
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th July 2023 at 22:31.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (4th July 2023), ClearWater (5th July 2023), DNA (16th August 2023), gini (24th July 2023), Miller (5th July 2023), Reinhard (24th July 2023)

35. Link to Post #278
    Thanks

--Jul 23, 2023 Club Random w/ Bill Maher -

"Go deep and wide with Bill and Dr. Jordan Peterson on: Jordan almost dying, how the Canadian government froze the assets of protesters, Bill’s take on when the Left goes too far, the fascinating checklist for psychopathic behavior, the true danger of virtualized communication, the five categories of males attractive to women, why today’s children are hyper-valued, how Jordan knows 200 people who have been cancelled, and SO much more, watch to the end!! "

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

DNA (16th August 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th July 2023)

37. Link to Post #279
    Language
    Thanks

• "they try to FORCE me into silence.." with Jordan Peterson:

"they try to FORCE me into silence.." with Jordan Peterson message strange truth world news current events july 2023 today this week this month motivation

Jordan Peterson has fearlessly peeled back layers upon layers of deception, exposing the puppet masters, orchestrating the grand scheme. Get ready to have your mind blown as we uncover the shocking truth behind this system of ideas and their nefarious plans to reshape our world.

Jordan Peterson is a renowned Canadian clinical psychologist, cultural critic, and professor of psychology at the University of Toronto. In this video, Jordan Peterson explains how radical ideologies are spreading through society by weaponizing concepts like social justice and equity to disguise the unholy alliance of corporations promoting diminished freedom and standards of living for average people. Get ready to have your mind blown as we uncover the shocking truth behind the system of ideas and their nefarious plans to reshape our world.

Have you ever felt like there's a hidden agenda behind the chaos and confusion of our times? Are you tired of being told what to think and believe? Well, you are not alone.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (25th July 2023), DNA (16th August 2023), gini (25th July 2023)

39. Link to Post #280
    Language
    Thanks

• Jordan Peterson Reveals The Whole Hidden Agenda!:

Jordan Peterson is a renowned Canadian clinical psychologist, cultural critic, and professor of psychology at the University of Toronto. In this video Jordan Peterson explains how the climate change movement has taken on religious dimensions in modern society and has become an ideology that provides purpose and meaning to followers, as traditional sources of identity like faith and family have declined.

► Speaker: Jordan Peterson / jordanpetersonvideos Jordan Peterson is a Canadian media personality, clinical psychologist, author, and professor emeritus at the University of Toronto. He began to receive widespread attention as a public intellectual in the late 2010s.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th July 2023 at 20:27.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (25th July 2023), DNA (16th August 2023), Vangelo (24th July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst 1 4 14 16 LastLast