+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [HOAX] The Taygeta coronavirus video

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Default [HOAX] The Taygeta coronavirus video

Hello, Everyone:

Something important to say here, if I may. Maybe several things.

First, I watched this video. Gosia released it on 31 January, but it's not been posted on the forum. (If it had been, I think it might have been soundly dismantled by now.) But it deserves an intelligent critique.

I used to know the maverick physicist Dr Jack Sarfatti, who had a great sense of humor, a fierce intellect, and Italian blood. He'd enjoy jousting with his colleagues, and the audience would greatly enjoy the interactions. His favorite put-down was to say: "That's not even wrong."

But here, in response to this video, Sarfatti might lose his ever-present wry smile and wit. His response to the sheer silliness featured here might be unprintable.

Now, if you go to Gosia's channel, and check the Community tab, you'll see some comments about Avalon. Among them is that this is a "dark place" and that I "work for the CIA". <sigh!!>
    (Side note: one commenter, Temijin, shared that their application to join Avalon had been "rejected". It might have been, but because they didn't apply under that username, I was unable to check. There are actually three categories of response to an application: approval, rejection (always polite), or to please re-apply because there wasn't enough information there. Any application not in English is automatically in the last category, where we ask the applicant to please re-send their application in English. Anyone who's ever disappointed by our response is more than welcome to write to ask why they weren't approved, and I will always reply personally.)

So what follows is for those reading this who feel this is an 'attack'. Not so. I know Gosia (Avalon member Malgorzata), and she's a beautiful, heart-centered soul who always means the best. That I definitely know. So there's absolutely no 'attack' on her here.

But Gosia, you're being fooled.

"Taken for a ride", as they say in English. Now I'm certain. Whoever's sending you these messages
    1. Is human.
    2. Has a great imagination.
    3. Knows little or no real science.
    Avalon's tagline is "where science and spirituality meet". In this coronavirus video, there's no spirituality, and definitely not a tiny smidgeon of science.

Aside from the recommendation that we shouldn't get vaccinated unless there's something like smallpox on the loose (and every Avalon member would 100% agree, including myself), there's not a single accurate statement in the video about the virus. Not even close.

It's poor fiction, at the level of an imaginative teenager but who doesn't know a thing about virology. For anyone who genuinely wants to learn more — and it's not a hanging offense not to know much about virology or epidemiology — make a big pot of tea or coffee and work through this Avalon thread. There's a LOT of accurate information there, compiled from many good sources.
    Finally, two points.

1) In response to some posts that rightly point out that this isn't "channeled" information, that seems to be correct. But it's definitely "controversial", and that's being kind.

Not because there's disagreement about it. Because we now know some of it is 100% definitely false, and (arguably) irresponsibly misleading. That then throws the entire whole claim into doubt — and that's being kind, too.

At least Corey Goode hasn't said the novel coronavirus doesn't really exist. Even he and David Wilcock know better than that! When it comes to measuring this information against those discredited standards, we know there's a problem here.

2) If such a thing ever happened to me (Gosia wrote that she was "pinching herself" that "this had happened to her"), I'd immediately form a close team of smart people to take their own independent look at what appeared to be happening.

At least if information was coming at me over the internet from some strange source, I'd want someone to help me establish the IP address.

And then I'd ask the Taygetans some of my own questions that don't come from a live chat. As in a fun 2010 Doctor Who episode, I'd ask them if they could please send over a neat, one-page proof of Fermat's Last Theorem. Or the Goldbach Conjecture. Or the Riemann Hypothesis. Or please share one or two photos of their home planet, or some of the animals that live there, or the inside of their ship.

Gosia, please ask them that, and then see how whoever's sending all this stuff to you responds. Pay attention to the excuses they'll give that they can't do that. (And they will.)

Now, if anyone's read all my post here (thank you! ) but NOT watched the video, please do that... it's only 15 mins long, and it's well worth your time.

To Gosia: you're a very lovely person , but please pay attention here. You're leading a lot of people right down the garden path... again, as they say in English.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Did You See Them (9th February 2020), Franny (9th February 2020), Goba (2nd February 2021), Le Chat (9th February 2020), Mark (10th February 2020), Peter UK (9th February 2020), Sophocles (9th February 2020), Tintin (9th February 2020), Yoda (10th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: [HOAX] The Taygeta coronavirus video

Using my spectrometer :-) I have determined that this Taygetean stuff is the least convincing hoaxing I have ever seen. They clearly flunked Hoaxing 101.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Did You See Them (9th February 2020), Franny (9th February 2020), Peter UK (9th February 2020), Tintin (9th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

This particular recommended video seems rather tame to me. And I would not have watched it or any other of these videos otherwise. It is exactly as I pictured it and vindicates my reason for not watching any of them.

Gosia is a very sincere individual. Intelligent and well-meaning, to be sure. Not to mention beautiful.

I detest when an individual is lead down the garden path because I observe it happen every day, to myself and others. It makes my blood boil. So I don't watch because I can't be neutral. I already know the recipe and am not interested in baking it up and serving it to our masters. Neither as an observer or as a victim.

But the special thing is hard to defend against since it is why we are here. We all want to be special because we were created together as one, and so none holds special status. This does not sit well with our egos and so this world is the result of petulance and willful ignorance.

Everyone wants to be special but that cannot even be possible. So, to be special requires that there be a lot of needless suffering going on when that special status cannot be attained.

Once you take the bait the game is on! They will feed you tripe and call it fillet. And you will eat it with gusto. And relish every bite. Because they came to you, and not someone else. Blessed you must be to receive this repast. And so, even against better judgement, the verdict is...I MUST BE SPECIAL!

Take Bill's advice to heart. Ask tough questions. And insist on the straight answer, no excuses. Everyone carries photos of their home and their loved ones in their pockets when on a business trip - they would also and could easily provide irrefutable proof - especially to the chosen one.

In any case, I wish I had never got involved. But I guess that is why I am here.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Did You See Them (9th February 2020), Franny (9th February 2020), Peter UK (9th February 2020), Philippe (14th February 2020), Tintin (9th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

This video has over 33, 000 views. The big point she was so very excited about was that the corona virus is really a "strand" of the flu virus with lot's of publicity to create panic. They didn't even need to use a bio weapon because apparently the publicity would do the trick.

I wonder how the Chinese in Wuhan would feel listening to this oh so beautiful woman spout this silliness? Personally, trivializing and minimizing what they are going through is inexcusable. Maybe her frigging pleidians can tell the victims to relax, the fact that their dying is only a placebo effect or at worse a strand of flu. You guys are giving her a pass and she is one of the reasons "conspiracy theorists" get such a bad rap. Although, I guess she would be more of the mindless New age genre.Would she get the same pass if she was butt ugly? The other sad, sad part is that there are comments oohing and aahing over it.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Did You See Them (9th February 2020), Ernie Nemeth (9th February 2020), Franny (9th February 2020), Tintin (9th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    This video has over 33,000 views.
    I copied my original post over to this public Known Hoaxes section precisely because more people need to see this.

If they all believe what's presented here, then that's just a real-time commentary on the weakened state of the alternative community.

And Gosia has been invited to an upcoming conference to talk about all this. Aside from her being heart-centered and totally well-meaning, this is Corey Goode all over again. And, it has to be said, the beginnings of yet another cult.

Gosia was a well-informed Corey Goode critic. It's a little hard to understand that she can't see she's being deceived here. (But as Ernie says above, when someone wants to be a little special — and who doesn't? — that's the bait on the hook that is often SO hard to resist.)

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Personally, trivializing and minimizing what they are going through is inexcusable.
    It's naive, at best. I earnestly hope that Gosia is just uninformed.

Being uninformed is absolutely no crime. Avalon's mission is to help with all that, as best we can. But not wanting to be well-informed starts to be something a little different.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Did You See Them (9th February 2020), Ernie Nemeth (9th February 2020), Franny (9th February 2020), Peter UK (9th February 2020), Philippe (14th February 2020), seko (9th February 2020), Tintin (9th February 2020), Yoda (10th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,999 times in 370 posts

I've bee watching Gosia for some time. I have asked, many times, for ANY evidence to the Tygetan claims. Only to be met with, "it's the prime directive, none interference". I also told Gosia, I think she's being manipulated, by person or persons unknown. Gosia, told me she had photographic evidence, but I would say they were shopped. I would have liked to see them for myself and make my own mind up to that claim.

I think she's a big-hearted lady and only wants the best for us all. Unfortunately, I do believe Gosia is being manipulated and agree with Bill.
    Am I one of many or am I many of one ? interesting .

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scanner For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2020), Peter UK (14th February 2020), Philippe (14th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread