+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [HOAX] HISTORY IS BEING MADE IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES - but nobody's listening

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Exclamation [HOAX] HISTORY IS BEING MADE IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES - but nobody's listening

THE FRUSTRATION OF A NASA EX-ENGINEER WITH THE UFO COMMUNITY

Have you heard about the meeting of the USA ex-president Dwight D. Eisenhower with Pleiadians?
    I'm sure yes.
    Have you heard what Pleiadians have to say about it?
    I'm sure most of you, no.
    Even when... it's already on the internet.

What's happening?

Recently, the NASA ex-engineer Dale Harder had expressed his frustration about the deafness of the so-called "UFO researchers" in a live show of Cosmic Agency's channel on YouTube. Here you have his touching and honest words in the English original version, with Spanish subtitles:

This was a response to a video in which Gosia from Cosmic Agency was addressing directly to the UFO researchers, after contacting a Pleiadian crew from Taygeta star for more than two years without being noticed by the UFO community.

Despite of offering incredible, advanced and revolutionary knowledge which clearly does not come from the Earth, it seems nobody is interested on it. They are revealing what's behind highly important historic facts, as the main purpose of Giza pyramids (about to release now) or the meeting with ex-president Eisenhower... from the other side.

Even so, nobody's listening.

Everybody is interested only on famous names, conferences and selling books. The disclosure is always being promised, but it never comes. We have scaring and negative news instead - Wuhan Flu, turmoils, natural disasters... Apart from it, we can read the same kind of threads since 60's - Roswell, adbuctions, lights in the sky, etc. Kindergarden information, never going beyond of the same topics.
    Always searching for lights in the sky. Is it not clear enough that there's someone out there? If there's someone... They should have something to say, don't you think?

Every contact with humans out of channeling is systematically denied, like the ET's don't have any right to use the Internet. Nevertheless, genuine channeling is becoming more and more difficult because of the 5G which affects highly human brain.

You can get scientific information about 5G and how it really works from here:
    5G Space Appeal

Intelligence Agencies working for the governments all around the world want to spread misinformation just for making people blindly following them and fulfilling their own wallets. They do that following governments' agendas: social engineering, forced vaccines, AI's implementation, depopulation...
    They are laughing at us in our faces. They know all the truth and they are hiding it on purpose. They monitor carefully every opinion, every dangerous person - for them.

It's absolutely necessary to GROW UP and discover the truth by ourselves.
    Disclosure will never come from any government. Less from Vatican.
    STOP following famous researchers who are only interested on selling things and being famous, more than really finding the truth. It's a must if we want to become ourselves a holographic society.

You can get an approximate idea of what a holographic society means by checking this video about how Taygetean society works:

Gosia from Cosmic Agency and Robert from Despejando Enigmas - who's contacting the same crew as Gosia and shares the information to the Spanish world - are fighting to live decently.
    They are about releasing a book, after "someone" copied their information to sell his own book. They had to register the information they were giving for free just to avoid that, paying 100€ for registering. Besides they receive attacks and bullying, mainly from the Spanish world, almost every day. Absolute nonsenses are said about them all the time, like they are copying the information from a pdf file of Billy Meier's contact. Something completely impossible, since the Taygeteans were answering in a live chat at least twice. Gosia and Robert have more than 6000 pages of information, from hours and hours contacting the Taygetean crew almost every day.

The famous researcher Alfred Webre caused a polemic about them, too. He met Gosia and Robert at the Ufology's World Congress in Barcelona 2019. They offered him contacting to Swaruu - the Taygetean who shared the most - and he showed himself very honored because of it. He sent Swaruu a request to be an official ET ambassador between the UFOP and the Earth, but it was denied by the United Federation Of Planets (UFOP). Right after that, he HARDLY BULLIED the contact through the social media saying that Swaruu was an Artificial Intelligence. He also sent letters to other UFO researchers to "aware them".
    Even in this same forum, the thread talking about Cosmic Agency a week ago misteriously "disappeared". I don't know who deleted it, but if someone deletes this one too, I will post it again. If it disappears for a third time in a row, I will formally claim to the moderators of Project Avalon and I will leave this place. I don't like sects.

Everybody should be free to share their point of view, without censorship and unfair attacks.

I finally share with you the link to all the videos shared in English by Gosia. Hours and hours of work just for receiving attacks and mistreatment.

Cosmic Agency videos

Please, take your time to check it out. Pick the videos of your interest, and THINK BY YOURSELF if I'm lying or not.
    Let's raise the humanity to another level, TO THE INFINITY AND BEYOND!
    Your beliefs make your decisions. Your decisions create your future. So your beliefs are your destiny. If you or someone else changes your mind, this changes your future.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marta For This Post:

Anka (9th February 2020), Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), EFO (9th February 2020), Sadieblue (10th February 2020), toppy (10th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: [HOAX] HISTORY IS BEING MADE IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES - but nobody's listening

Many thanks, Marta — I'm copying this post here, that I made earlier today.

~~~

Hello, Everyone:

Something important to say here, if I may. Maybe several things.

First, I watched this video. Gosia released it on 31 January, but it's not been posted on the forum. (If it had been, I think it might have been soundly dismantled by now.) But it deserves an intelligent critique.

I used to know the maverick physicist Dr Jack Sarfatti, who had a great sense of humor, a fierce intellect, and Italian blood. He'd enjoy jousting with his colleagues, and the audience would greatly enjoy the interactions. His favorite put-down was to say: "That's not even wrong."

But here, in response to this video, Sarfatti might lose his ever-present wry smile and wit. His response to the sheer silliness featured here might be unprintable.

Now, if you go to Gosia's channel, and check the Community tab, you'll see some comments about Avalon. Among them is that this is a "dark place" and that I "work for the CIA". <sigh!!>
    (Side note: one commenter, Temijin, shared that their application to join Avalon had been "rejected". It might have been, but because they didn't apply under that username, I was unable to check. There are actually three categories of response to an application: approval, rejection (always polite), or to please re-apply because there wasn't enough information there. Any application not in English is automatically in the last category, where we ask the applicant to please re-send their application in English. Anyone who's ever disappointed by our response is more than welcome to write to ask why they weren't approved, and I will always reply personally.)

So what follows is for those reading this who feel this is an 'attack'. Not so. I know Gosia (Avalon member Malgorzata), and she's a beautiful, heart-centered soul who always means the best. That I definitely know. So there's absolutely no 'attack' on her here.

But Gosia, you're being fooled.

"Taken for a ride", as they say in English. Now I'm certain. Whoever's sending you these messages
    1. Is human.
    2. Has a great imagination.
    3. Knows little or no real science.
    Avalon's tagline is "where science and spirituality meet". In this coronavirus video, there's no spirituality, and definitely not a tiny smidgeon of science.

Aside from the recommendation that we shouldn't get vaccinated unless there's something like smallpox on the loose (and every Avalon member would 100% agree, including myself), there's not a single accurate statement in the video about the virus. Not even close.

It's poor fiction, at the level of an imaginative teenager but who doesn't know a thing about virology. For anyone who genuinely wants to learn more — and it's not a hanging offense not to know much about virology or epidemiology — make a big pot of tea or coffee and work through this Avalon thread. There's a LOT of accurate information there, compiled from many good sources.
    Finally, two points.

1) In response to some posts that rightly point out that this isn't "channeled" information, that seems to be correct. But it's definitely "controversial", and that's being kind.

Not because there's disagreement about it. Because we now know some of it is 100% definitely false, and (arguably) irresponsibly misleading. That then throws the entire whole claim into doubt — and that's being kind, too.

At least Corey Goode hasn't said the novel coronavirus doesn't really exist. Even he and David Wilcock know better than that! When it comes to measuring this information against those discredited standards, we know there's a problem here.

2) If such a thing ever happened to me (Gosia wrote that she was "pinching herself" that "this had happened to her"), I'd immediately form a close team of smart people to take their own independent look at what appeared to be happening.

At least if information was coming at me over the internet from some strange source, I'd want someone to help me establish the IP address.

And then I'd ask the Taygetans some of my own questions that don't come from a live chat. As in a fun 2010 Doctor Who episode, I'd ask them if they could please send over a neat, one-page proof of Fermat's Last Theorem. Or the Goldbach Conjecture. Or the Riemann Hypothesis. Or please share one or two photos of their home planet, or some of the animals that live there, or the inside of their ship.

Gosia, please ask them that, and then see how whoever's sending all this stuff to you responds. Pay attention to the excuses they'll give that they can't do that. (And they will.)

Now, if anyone's read all my post here (thank you! ) but NOT watched the video, please do that... it's only 15 mins long, and it's well worth your time.

To Gosia: you're a very lovely person , but please pay attention here. You're leading a lot of people right down the garden path... again, as they say in English.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (9th February 2020), ChristianSky (9th February 2020), DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Dick (9th February 2020), EFO (9th February 2020), Kryztian (10th February 2020), Marta (9th February 2020), Mike (9th February 2020), mountain_jim (10th February 2020), onawah (16th February 2020), onevoice (9th February 2020), Peter UK (16th February 2020), Sadieblue (10th February 2020), seko (9th February 2020), Sophocles (10th February 2020), Tintin (15th February 2020), toppy (10th February 2020), Yoda (10th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Default Re: [HOAX] HISTORY IS BEING MADE IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES - but nobody's listening

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Many thanks, Marta — I'm copying this post here, that I made earlier today.

Thank you very much for the information. I was so busy collecting all the videos and information for posting this thread. It took me many hours so I could not read it, I'm sorry.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marta For This Post:

Anka (9th February 2020), Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), EFO (9th February 2020), Kryztian (10th February 2020), toppy (10th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Marta (here)
    Even in this same forum, the thread talking about Cosmic Agency a week ago misteriously "disappeared". I don't know who deleted it, but if someone deletes this one too, I will post it again. [/B]
    Hi again, Marta — just to reassure you, nothing was deleted: the thread was moved here. And yes, we really do know it's hard to keep up with all the information. Avalon is a huge, high quality library. We don't delete threads unless there's been an error, like a duplication. That'd be like a librarian throwing away a book.

As a helpful tip, use these links to keep up with New Threads and New Posts (at the top right of any forum page). Not the ones on the Avalon Home page, which sometimes 'loses' threads if they're moved.

To find your own posts, just look on your profile page where there's a link in the left hand sidebar to everything you've written or shared. (We never delete posts either, unless the poster asks us to.)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (9th February 2020), EFO (9th February 2020), Hym (9th February 2020), toppy (10th February 2020), Yoda (10th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

spectrometer analysis?
    picking up samples with a tractor beam?
    the word in english is bonkers.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), toppy (10th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by snoman (here)
    spectrometer analysis?
    Gosia didn't know what a spectrometer is. That's not a hanging offense! Many people don't.

But she made a mistake by not looking it up. And whoever sent her the text she was reading didn't know what a spectrometer is, either.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), EFO (10th February 2020), Peter UK (16th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (10th February 2020), toppy (10th February 2020), Yoda (10th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 times in 471 posts

Or please share one or two photos of their home planet, or some of the animals that live there, or the inside of their ship.
    Gosia, please ask them that, and then see how whoever's sending all this stuff to you responds. Pay attention to the excuses they'll give that they can't do that. (And they will.)
    Well said!

I wonder if Gosia will do so?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

DeeMetrios (10th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by moonlight (here)
    Or please share one or two photos of their home planet, or some of the animals that live there, or the inside of their ship.
    Well said!

I wonder if Gosia will do so?
    It'd be so easy for the Taygetans, if they're real (and while I was open-minded for a while, I'm now sure they're not) to do something simple to nudge the world to pay close attention.

They could tell Gosia their craft would make a brief appearance at low altitude over Los Angeles (or New York, or London, or Barcelona, or Paris, or....) lasting exactly 2 minutes at 12 noon local time the next day.

Just long enough for people to take some excellent, detailed photos.

If that transpired as promised, I'd start to be very interested again. I mean Gosia absolutely no disrespect, but I'm afraid I feel certain that would never happen, and that she would never ask those kinds of questions. (And their coronavirus information is still silly nonsense!)

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), Peter UK (16th February 2020), Sadieblue (10th February 2020), Yoda (10th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Quote Posted by snoman (here)
    spectrometer analysis?
    Gosia didn't know what a spectrometer is. That's not a hanging offense! Many people don't.

But she made a mistake by not looking it up. And whoever sent her the text she was reading didn't know what a spectrometer is, either.
    Illuminatis do know what a spectrometer is And Intelligence Agencies, too. They look for people with a high frequency to keep them controlled using this kind of tools. Our dear "men in black", "protecting the world from the evil aliens". Those who can awake the world, the sleeping starseeds.
    Your beliefs make your decisions. Your decisions create your future. So your beliefs are your destiny. If you or someone else changes your mind, this changes your future.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marta For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), EFO (11th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

"Every contact with humans out of channeling is systematically denied..."

I definitely don't deny anything systematically, but what has turned me off over the years is: After seeing my 20th channeling that says X is how the pyramids where made and X is what they are used for and I get 20 completely different X's, then I pretty much toss out all of them and find something else to be curious about.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), Strat (16th February 2020), wondering (11th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I've moved this thread to the Known Hoaxes and Other Bad Information section. I've now watched a number of her videos, and Gosia is being deceived. She's a nice person, but I'm afraid it's as simple as that.

Why she can't see this for herself is an interesting question I'll leave others to answer. She should know better.

I have to say this:
    1. It's starting to look like another Corey Goode cult — maybe even more insidious, as Gosia is a far more appealing and pleasant person. The similarities are the ridiculousness of the information presented, and the credulity of a growing number of followers who seem unable to think clearly for themselves and blindly believe everything they hear, and want to hear — without checking a thing.
    2. Trust this nonsense at your own risk. We've seen all this before.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2020), gord (16th February 2020), Gracy (16th February 2020), Le Chat (19th February 2020), Mike (15th February 2020), Pam (16th February 2020), Peter UK (16th February 2020), Satori (15th February 2020), Tintin (15th February 2020), Yoda (15th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Ok, this definitely clarified my mind. Bill Ryan’s sect is completely glad to prepare people’s minds for a catastrophe like coronavirus, but the information which doesn’t benefit any government’s agendas is bullied and treated as a hoax. No logical explanations, just gossip. “Smart people don’t believe this”: dividing people between the “smart ones” and the others who listen to Cosmic Agency, who are the “stupid, bonkers, manipulated ignorants”. I leave the forum. I don’t care if you delete my answer. I know you will do it cause what I say is not according to the Bill Ryan’s directives. Good bye. This is not the place I was looking for. Enjoy your lies.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Marta For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Marta (here)
    Enjoy your lies.
    No 'lies', Marta. We don't do that here. Not ever.

Just clear thinking. Really.

You're a super-nice and well-meaning person, and that's very easy to see.

But it's very damaging to be blindly promoting this kind of false information, based solely on hope and belief.

It's VERY obvious to many others that this is the work of a prankster human who's been taking Gosia (and all her followers) for a ride.

I have some priority things to do here today, and I'd not really wanted to spend valuable time analyzing this whole story. But it's actually not that hard, and so I will invest a couple of hours later to do exactly that.

Whether you choose to consider all this, of course, is totally up to you, and we'll always respect that.

But as they say in Latin: caveat lector: let the reader beware.

And if you choose not to beware (the word means be aware), then that's your sovereign personal choice as well.

We all make our choices, and those always mold our lives, our relationships, and our personalities. That's what life, and learning, is all about. It might be one of the many reasons we're all here.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th February 2020 at 14:20.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Frank V (16th February 2020), Gracy (16th February 2020), Le Chat (19th February 2020), onevoice (16th February 2020), Peter UK (16th February 2020), Satori (16th February 2020), Sophocles (16th February 2020), Strat (16th February 2020), Tintin (16th February 2020), Yoda (17th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

It's very hard to have your belief system challenged and exposed as everything in the life is dependent on its structure holding intact, however for a great many of us in these pursuits it's almost a rite of passage and inevitable.

Growth can appear to be painful but it's how we let go and reorientate ourselves that matter and with that comes more maturity and integration and that's worth far more than what is perceived as having been lost.

Basically it's priceless.

Last edited by Peter UK; 16th February 2020 at 15:24.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2020), Frank V (16th February 2020), Gracy (16th February 2020), onevoice (16th February 2020), Strat (16th February 2020), Tintin (16th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 17:51.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2020), Frank V (16th February 2020), Le Chat (19th February 2020), onevoice (16th February 2020), Peter UK (16th February 2020), Philippe (16th February 2020), Tintin (16th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,875 times in 1,034 posts

Marta,
    Please see the below article and ask for telemetry from "The
    Taygetans" for the below array to search first.
    We should have scientific proof within a week if they are who they say they are !

https://news.sky.com/story/technosig...-life-11934439

PS. Bill's "sect" ?
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 16th February 2020 at 19:37.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2020), Frank V (16th February 2020), Le Chat (19th February 2020), Tintin (16th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread