+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thoughts upon the digital age of information and TI/VH phenomenon

1. Link to Post #1
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Default Thoughts upon the digital age of information and TI/VH phenomenon

There is a saying that you can't wrestle with reality and ever expect to win, I have been a voice hearer for the best part of 15 years to a varying degree, sometimes it's noticeable and sometimes it's not.
    I have tried most of the required treatments for Schizophrenia, though the best one with less an impact on my physical body, is to just ride it out, think of it like water off a ducks back.
    The best advice I could give is, being the covertness of the situation would be to just live your life, if you see anything untoward just simply pay it no mind.
    Being as soon as you venture down the rabbit hole, probably coerced by groomers into a cul de sac, this is the very cheap and easy to do trick.
    There seems to be a culture of misinformation and almost cult-like Harum, only to be greeted by an eventual dead end. As that's the game.
    The enviro-mental landscape is not free of pitfalls, as this is not a perfect world and neither are we as VH or TI's it's just a label to describe our confusing emotional responses. As soo as you feed the beast, it will want more.
    Most topics are sort of pointless as they could just be for entertainment purposes only.
    So just be as water, water fills the cup, or space your in.
    Even though voice-hearing, in theory, mimics cyber mobbing/abuse. Just attempt to lead it down the garden path.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Airelle77 For This Post:

Angels1981 (23rd May 2020), Bill Ryan (11th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (11th February 2020), O Donna (12th February 2020), toppy (12th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,634 times in 20,811 posts

Exclamation Re: Thoughts upon the digital age of information and TI/VH phenomenon

There is no "path to peace" ... peace(ful mind) IS the path

#5G A.I. Run 'Smart Grid' will be used to disrupt that 24/7 ... if we let them!

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th February 2020 at 15:13.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Airelle77 (4th January 2021), O Donna (12th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread