+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: What did you do today to prepare for COVID-19 ?

1. Link to Post #101
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Re: What did you do today to prepare for COVID-19 ?

I reviewed my already existing plans, checked how long everything had left, and said to myself: "Good job Anchor".

I did top up the fuel I have in the shed, but that is not really part of my plan, that's everyday life here on the farm.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Antagenet (8th March 2020), Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), David Trd1 (10th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th March 2020), Franny (9th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), Sadieblue (7th March 2020), wondering (7th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,035 times in 358 posts

I live in Washington state, and in the Seattle area at that. Fortunately I do not live in Seattle. However, a location just a few minutes from my home allegedly had a positive test result of this virus.

I DO hate the name they chose. "Corona-virus"...sounds like a monster. Yet supposedly it has to do with the virus being 'crown-shaped'.

Though there isn't a large outbreak in my city, some stores will have the clerk request that you use hand sanitizer at the register. Sanitizer and wipes at some stores has also been running low. I haven't been out all day yesterday but I will see how bad it is when I go out today as far as supplies go. Fortunately I was given a stash of sanitizing wipes and have a large supply.

I am relieved that so far it hasn't been affecting children. Yet a school in the county I live in has been closed anyway. My son hasn't been in school for about a month due to a recent move but I plan for him to start again next week. I hope the city I live in doesn't have a big outbreak that makes his new school shut down too.

To prepare I have been giving my son a Vitamin C supplement, a high quality one that has a fruit and vegetable extract. It includes immune boosting garlic and ginger. I also give him ginger tea, keep our diets low in refined sugars and other immune weakening additives (which I generally do anyway). Remember the phrase 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away?' Well, lately my son will eat 2-3 large organic apples a day. He will even go into the fridge and grab one himself without asking. This brings joy to my heart as the extra nutrients will help his immune system stay strong.

I love lemons and need to go out to get a stash. That is my preferred way of soaking my cells in Vitamin C. I'll make lemon water and then eat the inside of the lemon after much of the juice is squeezed out. I can eat several a day like this if I have a large supply.

Since I have a child I have more responsibility to prepare and protect his health. I've heard some say that this is a fake endemic. Fake or not, I have to be prepared regardless.

One of my biggest fears is that this will be a "Problem-Reaction-Solution" scenario in which the deaths and catastrophic outcomes will be used as an excuse to enforce more VACCINES. Bad enough Washington state recently took away the philosophical exemptions for schools so I had to get my son a religious exemption.

It's ridiculous because the same schools that mandate vaccines will give children GMOs, MSG, animal products from factory farms, REFINED SUGARS in excess quantities, all types of immune weakening substances. Recently my son went to a school at a community college and due to "life threatening allergies" I wasn't allowed to bring him any food at all, period. Not even fresh produce. Fortunately the school he is going to now won't do this and I can pack him food. But the school that didn't allow food from home? They would give the kids processed foods for snacks half of the time, which weakens the immune system. And even if they gave the kids something like apples for snacks, apples are on the 'dirty dozen' list and if they aren't organic contain large amounts of pesticides.

Anyway... my point is... what disappoints me the most is that our system puts so much emphasis on 'medical' and drug based solutions while still giving our children, the foundation of our future, immune weakening foods each day. Some schools are improving, I toured one that had things like 'avocado' on the menu and some organic foods... yet this is rare. What angers me is that the mainstream media puts too little focus on the natural ways we can protect ourselves during these outbreaks and the importance of a healthy lifestyle overall. I am not saying medical interventions are never necessary or that all pharmaceuticals are bad... But I do think nutrition and natural remedies need so much more attention and research.

Out of all of these coronovirus articles in the mainstream I've read so far, only one mentioned eating fresh fruits and vegetables. Out of all the Coronovirus fliers I've seen NONE mention nutrition as a preventative measure, they all focus on washing hands and sanitizer as well as wearing masks when you are sick. These fliers need to stress the importance of maintaining your immune system on a daily basis from the INSIDE out. Our world would be so much stronger against these illnesses if people took care of their inner worlds.

Probiotics don't get much mention either. While sanitizer is good for some situations, many brands kill off our 'good army of bacteria'. We need to replace that or use sanitizers that don't kill the good guys.

Anyway... I just hope this doesn't become an excuse for vaccines to be forced upon us worse than they already are and that it ends before more public places shut down. I'm a single mother with bills to pay. While I am taking a course on how to earn money from home it may be months or years before I can actually survive doing that. For now I do need schools to stay open and to be able to work outside of the home.

I appreciate having a place to write this all out. Being in Washington it can be stressful to see the constant headlines and updates, to go out and feel the anxiety of other people rising...

I do hope you all get through this and thanks to everyone for sharing their input.

The best outcome would be for advances in natural health to come to the surface... say... if a person tested positive heals them self with natural remedies and sparks some awareness in the media. I hope the opposite doesn't happen... Messages of 'eat all the processed foods you want, take a vaccine and you're good' need to drown out.

Best of luck, everyone.
    Last edited by Rebecca; 7th March 2020 at 12:57.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Rebecca For This Post:

Antagenet (8th March 2020), Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), bojancan (7th March 2020), David Trd1 (10th March 2020), Delight (8th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th March 2020), Franny (9th March 2020), Mari (9th March 2020), onevoice (8th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), Reinhard (10th March 2020), Sadieblue (7th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th March 2020), sunwings (11th March 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020), wondering (7th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by rainsong (here)
    It took me a bit of work (planning & compiling multiple shopping lists/trips took way more work and much longer than I anticipated) but I have finally managed something I've wanted to do for years.

I have a 28-day menu (that was the easy part) with a master pantry list of everything I need for an entire 4-wks of groceries (that includes food & non-food items) AND another month's worth of a back-up pantry list! So I have effectively 2 months worth of groceries. Stock gets rotated to the front and as I work through the master pantry, I pull from the back-up pantry to restock and then new supplies go into the back-up. Whew.

The best thing is that it's almost all everyday normal stuff. I just have duplicates. So I will definitely use every thing I have.

I did get some powdered milk. If I don't end up reconstituting it to drink, I can use it for baking.

The only other non-regular item I wanted but couldn't get was powdered whole eggs. Those went out of stock quickly and are now only available at crazy high prices. Fortunately, my sis has chickens. So I'm not too worried about it.

I've still got some work to do on the health aspect, cause I want herbs and supplies I can locally source. But I'm good for most anything for the next month or so, depending on what happens.

The last thing I have to do before I dive deeper into my herbal studies is to print out recipes for each of my 28 suppers. I'm head cook, so if I get sick, the rest of them need to know what to do. (Not worried about not having meals, they all know how to cook something, even the 9 yr old ...but I don't want them messing up my carefully planned menu! )
    rainsong, you definitely win for organized prepping! That is absolutely amazing. Your family is very lucky to have you. I probably have enough food for the same amount of time but I have to admit there was no organized planning. I am just going to have to create food from some basic incredients. One thing I was sort of happy to find was dehydrated green peppers and onions. In a pinch they can zing up a rice and bean dish. Just realized I don't have a huge amount of garlic, oh well.

I am so happy you came to Avalon, I am really apppreciating your contributions.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Antagenet (8th March 2020), Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), David Trd1 (10th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th March 2020), Franny (9th March 2020), Reinhard (10th March 2020), Sadieblue (7th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th March 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

You might not want to be tested for the virus. If self-employed, it could seriously damage your business. The nightmare of quarantine:

https://nypost.com/2020/03/06/the-ni...r-coronavirus/

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Antagenet (8th March 2020), Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), David Trd1 (10th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th March 2020), Franny (9th March 2020), Reinhard (10th March 2020), Rosco1 (7th March 2020), Sadieblue (7th March 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by Rebecca (here)
    I live in Washington state, and in the Seattle area at that. Fortunately I do not live in Seattle. However, a location just a few minutes from my home allegedly had a positive test result of this virus.

I DO hate the name they chose. "Corona-virus"...sounds like a monster. Yet supposedly it has to do with the virus being 'crown-shaped'.

Though there isn't a large outbreak in my city, some stores will have the clerk request that you use hand sanitizer at the register. Sanitizer and wipes at some stores has also been running low. I haven't been out all day yesterday but I will see how bad it is when I go out today as far as supplies go. Fortunately I was given a stash of sanitizing wipes and have a large supply.

I am relieved that so far it hasn't been affecting children. Yet a school in the county I live in has been closed anyway. My son hasn't been in school for about a month due to a recent move but I plan for him to start again next week. I hope the city I live in doesn't have a big outbreak that makes his new school shut down too.

To prepare I have been giving my son a Vitamin C supplement, a high quality one that has a fruit and vegetable extract. It includes immune boosting garlic and ginger. I also give him ginger tea, keep our diets low in refined sugars and other immune weakening additives (which I generally do anyway). Remember the phrase 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away?' Well, lately my son will eat 2-3 large organic apples a day. He will even go into the fridge and grab one himself without asking. This brings joy to my heart as the extra nutrients will help his immune system stay strong.

I love lemons and need to go out to get a stash. That is my preferred way of soaking my cells in Vitamin C. I'll make lemon water and then eat the inside of the lemon after much of the juice is squeezed out. I can eat several a day like this if I have a large supply.

Since I have a child I have more responsibility to prepare and protect his health. I've heard some say that this is a fake endemic. Fake or not, I have to be prepared regardless.
    I hear you! I have six. I admit to getting a twinge of annoyance and maybe even a little envy when I hear people saying things like, "I did nothing!" Of course, that's just my ego response. I really love what I do and wouldn't trade it for anything! But being responsible for others is a big responsibility. And whether or not the virus is fake (I don't think so), the economic fallout is very real and just starting.

Quote One of my biggest fears is that this will be a "Problem-Reaction-Solution" scenario in which the deaths and catastrophic outcomes will be used as an excuse to enforce more VACCINES. Bad enough Washington state recently took away the philosophical exemptions for schools so I had to get my son a religious exemption.

It's ridiculous because the same schools that mandate vaccines will give children GMOs, MSG, animal products from factory farms, REFINED SUGARS in excess quantities, all types of immune weakening substances. Recently my son went to a school at a community college and due to "life threatening allergies" I wasn't allowed to bring him any food at all, period. Not even fresh produce. Fortunately the school he is going to now won't do this and I can pack him food. But the school that didn't allow food from home? They would give the kids processed foods for snacks half of the time, which weakens the immune system. And even if they gave the kids something like apples for snacks, apples are on the 'dirty dozen' list and if they aren't organic contain large amounts of pesticides.

Anyway... my point is... what disappoints me the most is that our system puts so much emphasis on 'medical' and drug based solutions while still giving our children, the foundation of our future, immune weakening foods each day. Some schools are improving, I toured one that had things like 'avocado' on the menu and some organic foods... yet this is rare. What angers me is that the mainstream media puts too little focus on the natural ways we can protect ourselves during these outbreaks and the importance of a healthy lifestyle overall. I am not saying medical interventions are never necessary or that all pharmaceuticals are bad... But I do think nutrition and natural remedies need so much more attention and research.

Out of all of these coronovirus articles in the mainstream I've read so far, only one mentioned eating fresh fruits and vegetables. Out of all the Coronovirus fliers I've seen NONE mention nutrition as a preventative measure, they all focus on washing hands and sanitizer as well as wearing masks when you are sick. These fliers need to stress the importance of maintaining your immune system on a daily basis from the INSIDE out. Our world would be so much stronger against these illnesses if people took care of their inner worlds.

Probiotics don't get much mention either. While sanitizer is good for some situations, many brands kill off our 'good army of bacteria'. We need to replace that or use sanitizers that don't kill the good guys.
    Preach it, sister! Pretty much the only suggestions for dealing with this virus are (1) clean your hands (2) hope there's a vaccine. And not only do they not get into other preventative measures, they actively denigrate anything that's not pharmaceutical!

Nutrition is poo-pooed (that's a scientific term, btw ) And we know vitamin C is extremely important for this specific virus--they even have studies touting it! That's easy and safe and should be shouted from the rooftops.

Quote Anyway... I just hope this doesn't become an excuse for vaccines to be forced upon us worse than they already are and that it ends before more public places shut down. I'm a single mother with bills to pay. While I am taking a course on how to earn money from home it may be months or years before I can actually survive doing that. For now I do need schools to stay open and to be able to work outside of the home.

I appreciate having a place to write this all out. Being in Washington it can be stressful to see the constant headlines and updates, to go out and feel the anxiety of other people rising...

I do hope you all get through this and thanks to everyone for sharing their input.
    It does help to share your thoughts, doesn't it? I hope things work out for you. Don't forget to take care of yourself. It really is okay to let the screen babysit for you while you take care of yourself--whether that's a bit of extra sleep or meditation or whatever. Sorry if I sound preachy. That's my biggest peeve: the stunning lack of support for mothers, especially single mothers! And also families in general. And caregivers of all kinds! Okay, I won't go any further--this isn't the thread for that. But

Quote The best outcome would be for advances in natural health to come to the surface... say... if a person tested positive heals them self with natural remedies and sparks some awareness in the media. I hope the opposite doesn't happen... Messages of 'eat all the processed foods you want, take a vaccine and you're good' need to drown out.

Best of luck, everyone.
    TCM has shown to be helpful, but here in the west, it's been pretty much slammed. Anything that seems to 'catch on' is doomed in MSM. But I'm hoping this will change. As this virus progresses, more and more lies and manipulations are being revealed. The CDC has pretty much lost all credibility. People are looking elsewhere for advice and finding lots of information available on nutrition and simple natural support like vitamin C and ginger. Let's hope that's a trend that continues.
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Antagenet (8th March 2020), Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), David Trd1 (10th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th March 2020), Franny (9th March 2020), Pam (10th March 2020), Patient (11th March 2020), Rebecca (7th March 2020), Reinhard (10th March 2020), Sadieblue (7th March 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Quote Posted by rainsong (here)
    It took me a bit of work (planning & compiling multiple shopping lists/trips took way more work and much longer than I anticipated) but I have finally managed something I've wanted to do for years.

I have a 28-day menu (that was the easy part) with a master pantry list of everything I need for an entire 4-wks of groceries (that includes food & non-food items) AND another month's worth of a back-up pantry list! So I have effectively 2 months worth of groceries. Stock gets rotated to the front and as I work through the master pantry, I pull from the back-up pantry to restock and then new supplies go into the back-up. Whew.

The best thing is that it's almost all everyday normal stuff. I just have duplicates. So I will definitely use every thing I have.

I did get some powdered milk. If I don't end up reconstituting it to drink, I can use it for baking.

The only other non-regular item I wanted but couldn't get was powdered whole eggs. Those went out of stock quickly and are now only available at crazy high prices. Fortunately, my sis has chickens. So I'm not too worried about it.

I've still got some work to do on the health aspect, cause I want herbs and supplies I can locally source. But I'm good for most anything for the next month or so, depending on what happens.

The last thing I have to do before I dive deeper into my herbal studies is to print out recipes for each of my 28 suppers. I'm head cook, so if I get sick, the rest of them need to know what to do. (Not worried about not having meals, they all know how to cook something, even the 9 yr old ...but I don't want them messing up my carefully planned menu! )
    rainsong, you definitely win for organized prepping! That is absolutely amazing. Your family is very lucky to have you. I probably have enough food for the same amount of time but I have to admit there was no organized planning. I am just going to have to create food from some basic incredients. One thing I was sort of happy to find was dehydrated green peppers and onions. In a pinch they can zing up a rice and bean dish. Just realized I don't have a huge amount of garlic, oh well.

I am so happy you came to Avalon, I am really apppreciating your contributions.
    Totally agree about the peppers and onions! Kroger carries frozen chopped ones, so it's really easy to get and stock my freezer with them. They have the peppers, the onions, a mirepoix blend (carrots, onions, celery), and a cajun mirepoix blend (peppers, onions, celery). So easy. I use them all. the. time.

I really want to try growing garlic and ginger this year.

And, thanks peterpam! I am happy I'm here! And I love reading your posts, too!
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Antagenet (10th March 2020), Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), David Trd1 (10th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th March 2020), Franny (9th March 2020), Nenuphar (7th March 2020), Pam (10th March 2020), Reinhard (10th March 2020), Sadieblue (7th March 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #107
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Rebecca (here)
    There are several different viruses that are responsible for the common cold.
    One of them is the coronavirus.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Antagenet (8th March 2020), Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), David Trd1 (10th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th March 2020), Franny (9th March 2020), Pam (10th March 2020), Reinhard (10th March 2020), Sadieblue (8th March 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #108
    Great Britain Avalon Member Luxlucis's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not the author of this post, but I am sharing it.

Forgive my brutal honestly...

I have spent the last few weeks watching EVERYONE in the "mainstream news lies!" community swallow this COVID nonsense like whores. Extra long latency + many/most have few/mild symptoms = this went around the world before they knew what the hell it was.

You had it already, you are alive, get over it. The danger of this joke-of-a-virus is the media, and your fear.

Go sit in the sunshine and make some vitamin D. Put down the immune-stifling candy and chocolate for a while. Or don't... because you already got it and won, and it doesn't matter.

You can feel free to kneel down in front of the news and swallow... or you can use your freaking brain.

Real Infected Cases: Billions.
    Real Death Toll: a few thousand.
    Logic: The kill-rate is insanely low, and if you die from coronavirus you had already better hoped you didn't get the flu, because your ship was sinking any way.

Anyone else discover the electromagnetic mechanism of action of a new chemical entity? Anyone else involved with FDA procedures in the approval process? Who's going to come defend the mainstream media?

"HERE YE HERE YE! Come one and all, ye organic chemistry and virology experts of the internet... all 10 million of you!"

Eyes open. No fear.

[in Russian accent]: "Besides... I am not scared of virus. Virus is very small. I crush it."

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Luxlucis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), David Trd1 (8th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th March 2020), Iloveyou (12th March 2020), Mari (9th March 2020), Pam (10th March 2020), Reinhard (10th March 2020), wondering (8th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Avoid touching your face.
    Available at your pet store.

Name:  No touch face.png
Views: 158
Size:  291.6 KB

18. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Alecs (11th March 2020), Anchor (8th March 2020), Antagenet (8th March 2020), bettye198 (11th March 2020), Bill Ryan (8th March 2020), Brightstar (8th March 2020), DaveToo (8th March 2020), David Trd1 (10th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th March 2020), Franny (9th March 2020), Iloveyou (12th March 2020), Lawrence (9th March 2020), Mari (9th March 2020), Pam (10th March 2020), Reinhard (10th March 2020), Rosco1 (8th March 2020), Sadieblue (8th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th March 2020), sllim11 (8th March 2020), Strat (8th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th March 2020), wondering (8th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 337 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Avoid touching your face.
    Available at your pet store.

Attachment 42716
    hahhaha
    that made my day!!
    Hilarious!!!!!

Love it!
    I need one!!!

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2020), David Trd1 (10th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th March 2020), Franny (9th March 2020), Iloveyou (12th March 2020), Mari (9th March 2020), Pam (10th March 2020), Reinhard (10th March 2020), Sadieblue (8th March 2020), wondering (8th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #111
    Hong Kong Avalon Member Brightstar's Avatar
    Thanks

So funny....really cheered me up👍👍👍

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brightstar For This Post:

Antagenet (10th March 2020), Bill Ryan (8th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th March 2020), Franny (9th March 2020), Iloveyou (12th March 2020), Pam (10th March 2020), Sadieblue (8th March 2020), wondering (8th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I am planning to limit and wean myself form the internet because it is just terribly frustrating to see such a schism between what my experience predicts and what people are expecting. I have some food vitamin C other supplements and and I have bought some zinc also. I am going to thoroughly clean my house, plan to leave shoes outside after bleaching. I have to get someone to come help with some garden bush hogging. I plan to go to work as a massage therapist but am extra cautious about hand washing and think I will paint my nostrils with iodine?

In the big picture, my plan is to NOT go to the hospital if I become deathly ill. I will just die. That is because I am just not interested in that much manipulation of my body. If It COMES TO THAT..... but I feel inside it won't. I feel that my "weird" way of looking at my body treatments shows I can suck up the virus with my imaginal vacuum cleaner and then use supplemental placebos to cinch the inner certainty. My main issue is worry about the collective but I have to use the Serenity Prayer and that I am responsible for what I focus on and to REFOCUS. It is what it is.....

I mention that because NOW IS THE TIME TO BECOME SUPERNATURAL (Joe Dispenza)REFUSE TO ACCEPT STRESS and enter the field.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Antagenet (10th March 2020), Bill Ryan (9th March 2020), DaveToo (8th March 2020), David Trd1 (10th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th March 2020), Franny (9th March 2020), Mari (9th March 2020), Pam (10th March 2020), Sadieblue (8th March 2020), wondering (8th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,162 times in 897 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pjAfhAhkwk Tips from Tao master Mantak Chia how to deal with the virus.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Antagenet (10th March 2020), Bill Ryan (9th March 2020), David Trd1 (10th March 2020), DeeMetrios (10th March 2020), Delight (9th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th March 2020), Reinhard (10th March 2020), Sadieblue (9th March 2020), Sunny (10th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #114
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Working from home + supermarket online delivery

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lawrence For This Post:

Antagenet (10th March 2020), Bill Ryan (9th March 2020), David Trd1 (10th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th March 2020), Rosco1 (9th March 2020), Sadieblue (10th March 2020), Sunny (10th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Over the last 5 weeks, every trip undertaken to the supermarket (twice weekly normally) i’ve decided to buy 5 different items each as extras to my normal shopping. Nice and calm like. I’ve now got about 6 weeks worth of food( and dark chocolate )and all the essentials, soap, toilet paper, sanitizer. On top of my rolling needs. It’s been interesting to see it coming more and more into the consciousness of folks and becoming visible on the supermarket shelves...

Am also living in a cottage/cabin on the edge of the rainforest here in New South Wales and have endeavoured to do a ton of garden work I never have the time for if it comes to staying at home for a bit.

Really appreciating the threads related to this whole event here. My other 4 siblings are spread out all over the globe and have been passing the peak prosperity videos and other level analysis posted on another tread here to them and they are taking notice(they are all locked into the MSM reality, in degrees at least)

Hopefully this all passes without the worst case scenario unfolding....

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Antagenet (13th March 2020), Bill Ryan (10th March 2020), DeeMetrios (10th March 2020), Sadieblue (10th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th March 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #116
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

I will do no more.

I spent the weekend in the forest listening.

I know this is not good in some places but I feel it will pass.

Stay healthy, bask in the sunshine and eat non processed food.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Antagenet (13th March 2020), Bill Ryan (10th March 2020), David Trd1 (10th March 2020), Sadieblue (10th March 2020), Sunny (11th March 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,309 times in 307 posts

I am noticing peoples shopping carts in my area of Tn.
    And they are picking up essentials, vit. C shelf is empty, also alcohol, soap, toilet paper
    and such is getting scarce.

I did visit the Dollar General store for some aloe vera, but all was sold out.
    The clerk said that shipments have really slowed down, so soon they will not
    be getting anymore supplies in anytime soon.

Thanks to this thread and others, I feel I am well stocked and ready
    to isolate as much as possible, trying to not go out among crowds and
    trying my best to warn others, who seem to get angry and make excuses, and get upset with other folks stocking up.
    I live about five miles out from our small town, and I do have a plot for a garden.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sadieblue For This Post:

Antagenet (13th March 2020), Bill Ryan (10th March 2020), David Trd1 (10th March 2020), Pam (10th March 2020), Sunny (11th March 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

I know I am in immune suppressed crisis due to a severe neuropathy that came on from a groin injury ( possible tear) I have to live with that and already tried a lot of things. Getting a stair stepper next. However, the rest of my body is up to date good, other than joint pains like most of you, pain is always the stopper. I am very fortunate I have an advanced nutritionist chiropractor spouse who tests and makes sure I am getting the supplements I need. We have anti viral, anti bacterial anti fungus supplements that are killer and a lot of it is from the amazon forest barks roots leaves (you are in the right place Bill) and this is ancient medicine that has combated disease for eons.
    We eat a lot of greens, grow sprouts and microgreens which we believe is a crux of high valued nutrients. I take goat whey protein powder that digests well with fruits and organic almond butter and organic green tea.
    Lucky I am that I live now in the boonies of Tennessee amid nature. Stress level decreased and no need to go into any big city. No need to travel by plane or bus or train.
    What a lot of people do not know is that coronavirus has been around for a very long time. I think someone said its even noted on a lysol bottle but I have no confirmation of that. It is among the HUNDREDS of virus's in our body around our environment and some are triggered and others lay dormant like fungus which acts like TB bacillus nesting until it is ready to rear its head. The whole hype about this virus is unfortunately for those who do not have the education nor do they wish to know. You cannot really test for this virus in truth, you can only test the polymerase which is an enzyme that synthesizes polymers or nucleic acids. We are talking about the many chains of DNA or RNA that assemble molecules for protein barriers that surround the virus. So they are not poking the virus but the polymerase. Viruses have protein shields which makes it stealthy and has the ability to morph or encroach on other organisms and basically is parasitic. What I find almost hilarious is that there are so many hundreds of types and which ones are they attempting to test? Can they decipher which ones, maybe some are very similar. I am simplifying here for the sake of easy reading. There are labs out there who can conduct adequate testing but those are not being allowed to. I have read about that. So the agenda persists.
    Vaccines will not be available for 1-2 yrs if that, and here is my take on vaccines. When you create a demolition mission with vaccines against a "deadly" virus you are in a war. After the residue from the explosion of the demolition i.e. the excreta, it has no where to go but reside in the body and create all kinds of chaos, damage, illness etc. The medical community does not require some kind of help draining the body of the excreta so it backfires. In smart advanced holistic treatment, there must always be a plan in place to drain the residue after the attack on any virus, bacteria or fungus, toxin, metal or parasite. So kidney and liver drainage is paramount. If there is lung involvement, for sure. Because all these stories of the coronavirus creating a feeling that the patient cannot breathe is true. It attacks the goblet cells and does not allow for the normal mucus production. Thus they are drowning or shut down on the alveoli that expands and cannot return to its normal shape. As everyone has already said, if the immune system is shot, you are playing with fire. If the immune system is suppressed even a little bit, you need reinforcement.
    In the words of George Carlin, "Its all bulls**t and its bad for ya"
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Antagenet (13th March 2020), Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), David Trd1 (11th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I made 2 gallons of extra strong elderberry syrup and tried a new recipe of cough & flu syrup: pine, star anise, and cinnamon.

I finally found a use for some expired glycerin. I made some hand sanitizer with it for college dd.

And I made my whole family sit down and watch Dr. Campbell's update from today.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Antagenet (13th March 2020), Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), David Trd1 (11th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th March 2020), Sunny (11th March 2020)

39. Link to Post #120
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,059 times in 2,419 posts

I went about my business and personal life as usual. I didn’t freak out or cause anyone else to freak out over this. This too will pass.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Antagenet (13th March 2020), Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), David Trd1 (11th March 2020), Iloveyou (12th March 2020), Sadieblue (11th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast