+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast

Thread: What did you do today to prepare for COVID-19 ?

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Default Re: What did you do today to prepare for COVID-19 ?

I wonder if I can grind up mustard seeds to make this?
    Any other ideas for a good respiratory plaster?[/QUOTE]

Ground mustard is exactly that, so go for it! Might even be better freshly ground, as a lot of herbs start losing their volatile oils as soon as they're ground (like black pepper, cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, etc--you get a better product if you use freshly ground).

As for other plasters, I've been thinking about a castor oil pack. Edgar Cayce utilized that a lot, and I've had very good success with it in other areas. I have no experience with it in the case of pneumonia, but I'm prepared for it just in case.
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Antagenet (16th March 2020), Bill Ryan (16th March 2020), Delight (16th March 2020), Franny (16th March 2020), Hym (26th March 2020), Nenuphar (16th March 2020), Pam (16th March 2020), Sadieblue (17th March 2020), Stephanie (17th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

I would like to remind the folks selling us all kinds of hand sanitizers for high price, it’s non-essential item and nonsense to pack on those unless we are travelling.
    Even then good soap wash is usually far more efficient than layers of hand sanitizer.

Alcohol itself is very good cleanser but not a disinfection.

Overuse of disinfection itself does not necessarily prevent cross contamination, vis hospital environments, surgery rooms etc.

Good results can be achieved with any one cleanser we are already packed in our household and hot water. Check everything for the right chemistry. Hot water in itself is also very efficient.

Much of the less developed parts of the world had poor sanitation because or while they miss access to clean drinking water then electricity so they had hot water later than everyone else.
    In the meantime lots of chemical cleaners were invented to target the situation of people with no hot water !

Therefor; water is the best immediate aid, your friend at the times of disaster.

Some jokes of recent: Is this the coronavirus corner ?

In reality conversation:”Oh you look like you’ve just come from Wuhan 😀

“No sorry, we are pure Tibetans”😷

No hand shakes sir, no hand shakes.

🙏

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Antagenet (16th March 2020), Bill Ryan (16th March 2020), Franny (16th March 2020), Hym (26th March 2020), Pam (16th March 2020), Sadieblue (17th March 2020), Stephanie (17th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 times in 199 posts

Quote Posted by rainsong (here)

Ground mustard is exactly that, so go for it! Might even be better freshly ground, as a lot of herbs start losing their volatile oils as soon as they're ground (like black pepper, cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, etc--you get a better product if you use freshly ground).
    Agreed! And spices are even less expensive to buy whole than powdered, in some cases.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nenuphar For This Post:

Antagenet (16th March 2020), Bill Ryan (16th March 2020), Hym (26th March 2020), Pam (16th March 2020), Rosco1 (18th March 2020), Sadieblue (17th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (16th March 2020), Stephanie (17th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    I would like to remind the folks selling us all kinds of hand sanitizers for high price, it’s non-essential item and nonsense to pack on those unless we are travelling.
    Even then good soap wash is usually far more efficient than layers of hand sanitizer.

Overuse of disinfection itself does not necessarily prevent cross contamination, vis hospital environments, surgery rooms etc.
    I read this with interest.

Quote Why Is 70% the Most Effective Concentration of Isopropyl Alcohol for Disinfection?

Isopropyl alcohol, particularly in solutions between 60% and 90% alcohol with 10 – 40% purified water, is rapidly antimicrobial against bacteria, fungi, and viruses. Once alcohol concentrations drop below 50%, usefulness for disinfection drops sharply. Notably, higher concentrations of alcohol don’t generate more desirable bactericidal, virucidal, or fungicidal properties.

The presence of water is a crucial factor in destroying or inhibiting the growth of pathogenic microorganisms with isopropyl alcohol. Water acts as a catalyst and plays a key role in denaturing the proteins of vegetative cell membranes. 70% IPA solutions penetrate the cell wall more completely which permeates the entire cell, coagulates all proteins, and therefore the microorganism dies. Extra water content slows evaporation, therefore increasing surface contact time and enhancing effectiveness. Isopropyl alcohol concentrations over 91% coagulate proteins instantly. Consequently, a protective layer is created which protects other proteins from further coagulation.

Solutions > 91% IPA may kill some bacteria, but require longer contact times for disinfection, and enable spores to lie in a dormant state without being killed. A 50% isopropyl alcohol solution kills Staphylococcus Aureus in less than 10 seconds (pg. 238), yet a 90% solution with a contact time of over two hours is ineffective. Some disinfectants will kill spores with exposures times that exceed 3-12 hours, which are classified as chemical sterilants. So why do higher alcohol solutions yield fewer results for bactericidal and antimicrobial outcomes?

Why Doesn’t Isopropyl Alcohol Kill Bacteria and Fungal Spores?

Some bacteria transform into spore cells when external conditions are unfavorable; the result is reduced metabolic activity, higher ‘cidal’ resistance, and immunity from alcohol-based disinfectants. Spores lie dormant, and once conditions become favorable again, the microbe converts back to a vegetative state and grows actively. When examining the effectiveness of IPA, accurately translating its benefits and shortcomings require distinctions of identity, purity, sterility, and intended use. Disinfection, unlike sterilization, does not provide sporicidal attributes.
    Is Sterilization with Isopropanol (AKA Isopropyl Alcohol or IPA) Possible?
    Proper Uses of Isopropyl Alcohol Require Distinction Between Sterilization and Disinfection
    Terms like disinfection and sterilization are often misunderstood and used interchangeably. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) defines terminology clearly:

Unlike sterilization, disinfection is not sporicidal. A few disinfectants will kill spores with prolonged exposure times (3–12 hours); these are called chemical sterilants. At similar concentrations but with shorter exposure periods (e.g., 20 minutes for 2% glutaraldehyde), these same disinfectants will kill all microorganisms except large numbers of bacterial spores; they are called high-level disinfectants. Antiseptics are germicides applied to living tissue and skin; disinfectants are antimicrobials applied only to inanimate objects. In general, antiseptics are used only on the skin and not for surface disinfection, and disinfectants are not used for skin antisepsis because they can injure skin and other tissues. Virucide, fungicide, bactericide, sporicide, and tuberculocide can kill the type of microorganism identified by the prefix. For example, a bactericide is an agent that kills bacteria.

— CDC
    Isopropyl alcohol is excluded from classification as a high-level disinfectant because of its inability to eradicate bacterial spores and hydrophilic viruses such as polio. Its low-level categorization outlines effectiveness for noncritical patient care devices such as blood pressure cuffs. IPA is also commonly applied during cleanroom wipedown for disinfecting tools and packaging that must pass into ultra-clean spaces.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Antagenet (16th March 2020), Bill Ryan (16th March 2020), Franny (16th March 2020), Pam (16th March 2020), Sadieblue (17th March 2020), Stephanie (17th March 2020), Sunny (16th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #145
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,021 times in 643 posts

Microsoft launches an interactive map that tracks the global spread of the coronavirus pandemic in real-time to help fight the COVID-19 outbreak
    • Interactive map has been developed by search engine Bing which is powered and owned by Microsoft
    • Tool is free to use and features total cases, number of recovered people and fatalities
    • Data is pooled from government source and shows global tally as well as county-specific breakdown
    • Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...real-time.html

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Antagenet (16th March 2020), Bill Ryan (16th March 2020), Franny (16th March 2020), Hym (26th March 2020), Pam (16th March 2020), Sadieblue (17th March 2020), Stephanie (17th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

A couple of days ago I mentioned having sprouts on hand to help replace fresh vegetables and it was mentioned in the modchat this morning, which reminded me!

Pick up some sprout seeds like broccoli and alfalfa and a sprout jar.

Also if you have green onions, lettuce, celery, basil, cilantro and more, you can regrow them with very little trouble. Not magic but doable for many.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/arielknutso...row-themselves

Another thought would be extra herbs and spices or spice mixes to make rice and lentils, beans and garbanzos more appetizing after an extended period of time. Mexican, Italian, Indian, Middle East...

Bon appetit!
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Antagenet (16th March 2020), Bill Ryan (16th March 2020), Hym (26th March 2020), Pam (16th March 2020), Sadieblue (17th March 2020), Stephanie (17th March 2020), Sunny (16th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

Good results can be achieved with any one cleanser we are already packed in our household and hot water. Check everything for the right chemistry. Hot water in itself is also very efficient.

Much of the less developed parts of the world had poor sanitation because or while they miss access to clean drinking water then electricity so they had hot water later than everyone else.
    In the meantime lots of chemical cleaners were invented to target the situation of people with no hot water !

Therefor; water is the best immediate aid, your friend at the times of disaster.

Some jokes of recent: Is this the coronavirus corner ?

In reality conversation:”Oh you look like you’ve just come from Wuhan 😀

“No sorry, we are pure Tibetans”😷

No hand shakes sir, no hand shakes.

🙏
    I wonder if hand sanitizer is giving people a false sense of security. The very best bet is don't touch your face and wash frequently and well with soap. It's easier said than done. I have gotten pretty good about not touching my face if I'm out but at home not so much.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Antagenet (16th March 2020), Bill Ryan (16th March 2020), Franny (16th March 2020), Hym (26th March 2020), Rosco1 (18th March 2020), Sadieblue (17th March 2020), Stephanie (17th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    A couple of days ago I mentioned having sprouts on hand to help replace fresh vegetables and it was mentioned in the modchat this morning, which reminded me!

Pick up some sprout seeds like broccoli and alfalfa and a sprout jar.

Also if you have green onions, lettuce, celery, basil, cilantro and more, you can regrow them with very little trouble. Not magic but doable for many.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/arielknutso...row-themselves

Another thought would be extra herbs and spices or spice mixes to make rice and lentils, beans and garbanzos more appetizing after an extended period of time. Mexican, Italian, Indian, Middle East...

Bon appetit!
    Franny, I'm glad you brought that up. It really is a great way to continually have fresh veggies no matter where you live. All you need is a mason jar and water. You can still order them on Amazon and I'm sure many other places. I feel great that no matter what I will have high nutrient, fresh live food.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Antagenet (16th March 2020), Bill Ryan (16th March 2020), Franny (16th March 2020), Hym (26th March 2020), Sadieblue (17th March 2020), Stephanie (17th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #149
    New Zealand Avalon Member Clarity's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry if this has already been posted but I'm too short on time to wade through 8 pages.

This is worth reading, linking a persons Selenium levels with their vulnerability to catch a virus.

The only people that can be infected by the 2019-n Coronavirus have less than 98.7 µg/L of Selenium in plasma or serum.
    This is why only some people get the flu and why others get it infrequently or never at all.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/richa...6477705211673/
    Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

Antagenet (16th March 2020), Ascension (17th March 2020), Bill Ryan (16th March 2020), Delight (16th March 2020), Franny (16th March 2020), Hym (26th March 2020), Pam (17th March 2020), Sadieblue (17th March 2020), Stephanie (17th March 2020), Sunny (16th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    I just want to remind everyone:

Give yourself some space sometimes to walk away from the internet and TV. This will all still be here. (You too Bill) Go meditate. Do chi kung. Take a walk (yeah you can still do that). Watch something funny. Call a friend and talk about Other things.

Balance. Good word. Remember who we are. Good thought.
    For some reason I am finding comfort in watching Horror movies....go figure. You are right, Caliban..we have got to keep a balance here. Exercise, fresh air and sunshine go a long way. I went out an did some physical work outside to burn off my angst and it helps.
    I had been watching Amazon's sci fi series "Counterpart" until a character from the parallel earth revealed last night they plan to wipe us out

Girl Where were you?
    What if you had been recognized?
    Guy: I couldn't sleep.
    I just wanted to see.
    Girl: What did you think?
    Guy: They are so dirty. They all deserve to die.

I had taken melatonin because I hear it helps with inflammazones. The dialogue seems to have embedded. Can't keep watching for now.

OMG I had the worst melatonin fueled dream (realization). The theme was basically that an old friend is NOT my friend now (mutual betrayals and back and forth spite). I was (EGO justifiably) outraged in the dream by how I was being treated. I took her out verbally and then lunged and physically attacked her and clawed her face. Next I knew we COULD NEVER resume connection. I had gone TOO FAR. The rest of the dream was me in a space that was literally fractured and mixed up and I couldn't reach out because I had terribly transgressed our "relationship". There was just nothing left. I had lost something so good and was now alone in essence.

Maybe she is Mother Earth (literally Mary in the dream)

I woke up so terribly devastated because "WHAT IF" all this that is happening that i perceive IS my waking dream? What if I have some how over stepped the bounds of relationship with "my reality" in earth life? What if TRUELY I have been so separated from the Divine Feminine that I have alienated everything that seems good in my reality?What IF this is all my fault?

I cried and I just felt like I am in the depths of hell. I asked to be led out by my higher self.

I feel like I am living a waking nightmare. Can I change this state??? Ever since waking I have been praying Hooponopono. Divine I love you. Please Forgive me. I am so grateful to the inkling of self responsibility for knowing how living so separately form the Divine alienates my relationship to "true" life. Thank you for helping me be led out into a new place of living.

I am committed to change. I will live up to love's rules... Don't be a revengeful person seeking to get even. There IS no even, only forgiving. I have to be willing to start a new ending.

Moving this to "how I am preparing..."
    Last edited by Delight; 16th March 2020 at 23:51.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Antagenet (16th March 2020), Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), Caliban (17th March 2020), Franny (17th March 2020), Hym (26th March 2020), Pam (17th March 2020), Sadieblue (17th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (17th March 2020), Stephanie (17th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (16th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,309 times in 307 posts

"Delight, thank you....This was beautiful and touched my heart and soul.

"I feel like I am living a waking nightmare. Can I change this state??? Ever since waking I have been praying Hooponopono. Divine I love you. Please Forgive me. I am so grateful to the inkling of self responsibility for knowing how living so separately form the Divine alienates my relationship to "true" life. Thank you for helping me be led out into a new place of living.

I am committed to change. I will live up to love's rules... Don't be a revengeful person seeking to get even. There IS no even, only forgiving. I have to be willing to start a new ending."

I can relate to this so much, but in somewhat a different way....was feeling hurt and forsaken by a precious family member, so today instead of feeling hurt, I found a way today to return Love for
    the hurt....and I feel so much better now.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sadieblue For This Post:

Antagenet (18th March 2020), Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), Caliban (17th March 2020), Delight (17th March 2020), Franny (17th March 2020), Hym (26th March 2020), Pam (17th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (17th March 2020), Stephanie (17th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (26th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sadieblue (here)

I can relate to this so much, but in somewhat a different way....was feeling hurt and forsaken by a precious family member, so today instead of feeling hurt, I found a way today to return Love for
    the hurt....and I feel so much better now.
    Thanks for sharing. I really love that you felt "return Love for the hurt'.... and a new ending?

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Antagenet (18th March 2020), Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), Franny (17th March 2020), Hym (26th March 2020), Pam (17th March 2020), Sadieblue (17th March 2020), Stephanie (17th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Here is the most sensible, easy and practical information I've heard about getting rid of the possibility of COVID-19 in one's body: the virus is found in the nasal passages and sinuses, because they are constantly cooled by air, unlike the rest of the body which is warmer. The solution is to introduce heat into this area which causes the virus to degrade.

The video illustrates a technique using a blow dryer. If one has access to a sauna, that would be an even easier method:

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Antagenet (18th March 2020), Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), David Trd1 (18th March 2020), Hym (26th March 2020), Pam (17th March 2020), Rosco1 (18th March 2020), Sadieblue (17th March 2020), Stephanie (17th March 2020), Sunny (17th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    I just want to remind everyone:

Give yourself some space sometimes to walk away from the internet and TV. This will all still be here. (You too Bill) Go meditate. Do chi kung. Take a walk (yeah you can still do that). Watch something funny. Call a friend and talk about Other things.

Balance. Good word. Remember who we are. Good thought.
    For some reason I am finding comfort in watching Horror movies....go figure. You are right, Caliban..we have got to keep a balance here. Exercise, fresh air and sunshine go a long way. I went out an did some physical work outside to burn off my angst and it helps.
    I had been watching Amazon's sci fi series "Counterpart" until a character from the parallel earth revealed last night they plan to wipe us out

Girl Where were you?
    What if you had been recognized?
    Guy: I couldn't sleep.
    I just wanted to see.
    Girl: What did you think?
    Guy: They are so dirty. They all deserve to die.

I had taken melatonin because I hear it helps with inflammazones. The dialogue seems to have embedded. Can't keep watching for now.

OMG I had the worst melatonin fueled dream (realization). The theme was basically that an old friend is NOT my friend now (mutual betrayals and back and forth spite). I was (EGO justifiably) outraged in the dream by how I was being treated. I took her out verbally and then lunged and physically attacked her and clawed her face. Next I knew we COULD NEVER resume connection. I had gone TOO FAR. The rest of the dream was me in a space that was literally fractured and mixed up and I couldn't reach out because I had terribly transgressed our "relationship". There was just nothing left. I had lost something so good and was now alone in essence.

Maybe she is Mother Earth (literally Mary in the dream)

I woke up so terribly devastated because "WHAT IF" all this that is happening that i perceive IS my waking dream? What if I have some how over stepped the bounds of relationship with "my reality" in earth life? What if TRUELY I have been so separated from the Divine Feminine that I have alienated everything that seems good in my reality?What IF this is all my fault?

I cried and I just felt like I am in the depths of hell. I asked to be led out by my higher self.

I feel like I am living a waking nightmare. Can I change this state??? Ever since waking I have been praying Hooponopono. Divine I love you. Please Forgive me. I am so grateful to the inkling of self responsibility for knowing how living so separately form the Divine alienates my relationship to "true" life. Thank you for helping me be led out into a new place of living.

I am committed to change. I will live up to love's rules... Don't be a revengeful person seeking to get even. There IS no even, only forgiving. I have to be willing to start a new ending.

Moving this to "how I am preparing..."
    Delight, I see the beauty of what you are. I strongly suspect that the almost intolerable energy you are feeling has not been generated by you in any way. I also suspect that you may be transmuting that energy. Doing that is very hard and very draining. I would like to suggest that this may be your purpose at this time. If what I say makes no sense, please disregard it as the gabbering of a mad woman.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Antagenet (19th March 2020), Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), Caliban (17th March 2020), David Trd1 (18th March 2020), Delight (17th March 2020), Hym (26th March 2020), onevoice (17th March 2020), Sadieblue (17th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (17th March 2020), Stephanie (17th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #155
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Our local chapter of a Buddhist group in Atlanta has suspended gathering during this Covid-19 crisis indefinitely. So instead of gathering at our usual location, we are now attending weekly meetings online led by the abbot at the national headquarter in New York. Characteristically the master only briefly mentioned Covid-19 only as an example of the various phenomena we experience in the world in our last meeting. During the meeting we were able to see the abbot and his accompanying PowerPoint slides and pose questions through chat box, or speak if we needed to.

So it was great to still participate in "group" activity while in the safety of one's home. I was able to totally focus on the master's lecture, without being concerned that I may get infected if we were to have gathered as a group in our normal meeting place.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Antagenet (19th March 2020), Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), Caliban (17th March 2020), Hym (26th March 2020), Kryztian (18th March 2020), Sadieblue (17th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (17th March 2020), Stephanie (17th March 2020), Strat (26th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #156
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Quote Posted by Clarity (here)
    Sorry if this has already been posted but I'm too short on time to wade through 8 pages.

This is worth reading, linking a persons Selenium levels with their vulnerability to catch a virus.

The only people that can be infected by the 2019-n Coronavirus have less than 98.7 µg/L of Selenium in plasma or serum.
    This is why only some people get the flu and why others get it infrequently or never at all.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/richa...6477705211673/
    Probably should take note of the comment embedded in one of the links from the facebook page above, that using vitamin C may inactivate selenium.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201501291709.html

Does that mean taking them both in close proximity?

[Related side note: I was told to make sure I buy mineral blocks with selenium for my dairy goats. It is a critical mineral for them.]
    Last edited by Ascension; 17th March 2020 at 16:55. Reason: note about goats

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Antagenet (19th March 2020), Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), Hym (26th March 2020), Rosco1 (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (17th March 2020), Stephanie (17th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #157
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 337 posts

Today was my last trip to the grocery store.
    It feels good to have a lot of stored food.
    I know it was my last trip (in the forseeable future)
    because I have a huge sense of relief... that I have done the best I could.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2020), Hym (26th March 2020), Kryztian (26th March 2020), Sunny (26th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

Just did a liver flush during the new moon, released a bulk of liver stones; good reset. Next will be a series of long water fast I have been putting off. Perfect time to be staying in.

Think the only way out of this is to move onto a different time line, so meditation is a daily routine. Sleep early and less face time with a pulsing monitor.

It all seems like an elaborate hoax much better thought out than 9-11, even the lady who was in the vid on a ventilator claiming younger people can be badly affected by this man-made virus, is giving me all the vibes of a crisis actor (unless someone can ID her as legit)? Something may be out there, but just way hyped up by MSM.
    Last edited by Tenzin; 26th March 2020 at 03:29.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

Antagenet (26th March 2020), Bill Ryan (26th March 2020), Sunny (26th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #159
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Spoonful of joy, a shot of laughter, and a 1000 Mg of que sera sera...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Antagenet (26th March 2020), Bill Ryan (26th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (26th March 2020)

39. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

I love lsitening to Brian Scott read Neville Goddard's lectures and today this one has such a beautiful light that maybe some who are afraid to meet a "foe" may repent and feel joy.

Lately so many sources have begun to suss that in some amazing way this Maya IS a simulation. Others have been able to suss that "Consciousness" is implicit in this world before the manifestation of particulars. In the last 200 years, we have exaggerated the limits of a world and it has seemed to blowback a horrible drama. All this is such a mystery. This is an INCREDIBLE opportunity to redeem our own part of a play as written by the I AM in I AM's creativity of being man. I have been maintaining that all across the wide spectrum of a particular issue at hand in the collective, so MANY perceive it as a "foe" and when we repent of our view of the world, we take responsibility for facing that "foe" as ourself.

There IS a drama. But the Revelation is that the play is meant to end -ONE by ONE. I hope some willl sit with this lecture because IMO it is profoundly true.

Taking my vitamin C (forget sometimes). I AM Feeling good all day and so grateful
    1. to buy cabbage plants and a big bag of pea seeds
    2.have a helper to mend the edge of the barn for the chickens (about to fall in after the tin roof started blowing of and the rains came),
    3.talk to someone about bush hogging the garden spot.
    4. have the internet
    5. be able to share a DEEP sense that the Fat Lady has NOT sung but the end is comedy, not a tragedy.

In my scene of a vast UNKNOWN I am seeing Health, Wealth and Compassion alive and thriving.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Antagenet (5th April 2020), Bill Ryan (26th March 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (27th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast