+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hope this is ok, I think words can have incredible powers of healing. A Poem - RAIN - by my partner Lucy

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Hope this is ok, I think words can have incredible powers of healing. A Poem - RAIN - by my partner Lucy

Rain

Right ok
    There was this drop of water falling
    No knowledge of a before
    Falling like a star from heaven
    Like an ever present glory of truth
    This water see knew it was now
    As the falling was real
    So it had to be now

Anyway as it fell it grew in presence
    Suddenly noticing it was not the only drop
    This filled it with such a joy I cannot get it across in words
    This feeling became a now truth
    The falling was real the other drops were real
    So this was real
    It thought
    Again it thought
    I just thought
    Wow that’s real too
    Looking down it realized it had sight for now it could see a land
    What’s a land it thought
    It came all at once to its moment
    Beauty
    That’s what land is
    And that’s what I am

Falling closer to this land of beauty a cloud touched its skin
    Feeling a oneness surround it. The feeling came from within,
    Feeling it thought what is that oh it’s real
    A unison so delightful for all of us to reveal

The drop now was falling at an increasing pace
    Speed it thought and it wasn’t a race
    As one drop came close two drops it became
    This feeling of bliss in our heart we gain
    We it thought you mean more than two
    Yes said a voice
    Me and you

A tree passes their sight
    What a joy to behold
    A mountain a season an eternal soul
    A soul it thought
    That really is deep
    A soul oh my
    I think I need to sleep

The ground came closer the pinnacle. The light
    A shift in a consciousness from lost to inner sight
    Time stopped, what's that it thought as it hadn't even noticed
    That the bliss of feeling is an eternal gift
    The love of the moment is something to share from within

Closer it came now speeding in time
    Revolutions of consciousness vibrations inside
    It became one with the earth in a moment so bright
    A physical union of darkness and light

It passed into her body of soil forever deep
    Soil it thought
    Where emotion we keep
    The past present future
    That’s strange it thought what's that
    But like an arrow from heaven
    As one thought it answered back

You are creation the earth the water and life
    You are the soul that begins and ends time
    No thing is alone any gesture pointless
    So long as in your heart for love you do things regardless

Lots of love guys
    may the Green Man & The Lady be with you
    Allways
    Last edited by Jasonxz; 15th February 2020 at 18:55.
    Love is a Reflection Of Love

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Jasonxz For This Post:

Anka (15th February 2020), Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), Bluegreen (15th February 2020), Chester (16th February 2020), Craig (25th February 2020), DeeMetrios (18th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (22nd February 2020), EFO (15th February 2020), Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (15th February 2020), Forest Denizen (16th February 2020), Franny (15th February 2020), Gracy (15th February 2020), Hym (16th February 2020), Ioneo (15th February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (17th February 2020), Marsha Piper (23rd February 2020), Melinda (18th February 2020), O Donna (16th February 2020), rgray222 (16th February 2020), Sadieblue (16th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (16th February 2020), Stephanie (15th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (16th February 2020), toppy (16th February 2020), Victoria (15th February 2020), william r sanford72 (15th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: Hope this is ok, I think words can have incredible powers of healing. A Poem - RAIN - by my partner Lucy

I resonated with your verse.

If I may, only to highlight your beautiful poem, I would like to add a short story I once wrote. It seems to be the very same idea.

And I hope this is okay with you. (If not, mods please delete.)

The Circle in the Dot:
    https://www.bookrix.com/_ebook-e-c-n...e-and-the-dot/

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (15th February 2020), Forest Denizen (16th February 2020), Franny (15th February 2020), Jasonxz (15th February 2020), Melinda (18th February 2020), O Donna (16th February 2020), Sadieblue (16th February 2020), Stephanie (15th February 2020), toppy (16th February 2020), Victoria (15th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Hope this is ok, I think words can have incredible powers of healing. A Poem - RAIN - by my partner Lucy

thankyou

resonance & synchronicity
    the dance of the divine

i have bookmarked your story thankyou for that
    lovely by the way
    Last edited by Jasonxz; 15th February 2020 at 18:59.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jasonxz For This Post:

Anka (15th February 2020), Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), EFO (15th February 2020), Ernie Nemeth (19th February 2020), Forest Denizen (16th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), O Donna (16th February 2020), Sadieblue (16th February 2020), Stephanie (15th February 2020), toppy (16th February 2020), Victoria (16th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Hope this is ok, I Think Words can have incredible powers of healing...A Poem - Rain By my partner Lucy
    Indeed words have the power of healing,but most than that the intention behind the words...

Very introspective and uplifting poem!

My wife also write poems and prose in the same manner with a touch of her's otherworldly experiences...

You should add more of them here for those leaned to "the other side"...
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2020), Ernie Nemeth (19th February 2020), Forest Denizen (16th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Jasonxz (18th February 2020), O Donna (16th February 2020), Sadieblue (16th February 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020), toppy (16th February 2020), Victoria (16th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,442 times in 1,007 posts

This poem is amazingly beautiful!
    It describes a whole symbolism of living in full joy and experimentation of pure awakening of consciousness, together with the Universe, the Earth and All living beings.

Poetry is the rhythm of my heart to smile ...
    I prefer poetry, I feel my soul vibrate when I write lyrics. I live them intensely every time with the same emotion, because in poetry all the senses melt. It's a wonderful amalgam, miraculous every time. For me, poetry is like a hug; nice, and always different.

Ask me what poetry is and I will write you lyrics, ask me what I mean by lyrics and I will recite you from my lyrics, but I will never be able to give a definition of poetry that would encompass "everything".
    My freedom of expression, knowledge, living and experimentation lies in the unfolding of metaphors, living alive in syntagma, handling my soul in emotional expressions to render the beauty of the experience of simply "being".

Poetry is the metamorphosed realm of my soul, an escape from beautiful emotions when my heart discovers the secret of my mind, it is a living testament, in lyrics to set in motion the whole art of the culminating inner awakening in an immersion between reality and an ideal on the verge of discovering my knowledge in full exaltation, is the bridge that connects an ocean of life lived in a single verse in the immense understanding between the feeling and the "conspiracy" of any known fixed law.

In the flow of memory that now carries me in the art of the word and in the vicinity of inspiration, I appreciate the poetry of your partner Lucy through the philosophical character, the meditative beautiful approach, the lyric sweet affection and the gentleness of the imagination.
    She manages to build, the hero of poetry from my existence and others, and I stop here to say in the most natural way: "Thanks for the poetry".

It is not just courtesy, it is in fact my thirst for beauty, the culture of a simple spirit to form a symbiosis and a perfect harmony between a mythological atmosphere from which we can learn, easily crossing the threshold of a reality expressly marking a particular depth of spirit in the wonderful mysteries of the Universe that await us in the adventure of our experimentation to wish us only the good here on Earth.

The ideal of a dream that we can have, re-establishes the human nature, refreshes an ever-younger soul, plays the dynamics of the inner life in new lights of knowledge, in a natural environment of indefinite, omnipresent, indissoluble, indispensable for what I faithfully follow now- the poetry in the essence of my existence.

Thanks for the respect for being willing to help and especially for the help manner. Thank you for the intention and words
    The video below, I make it a gift for Lucy not because I like the video but especially because I like the space of wisdom from which she was inspired to create the poem!

Respectfully,
    Anka.

And all this to be just human.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), EFO (17th February 2020), Forest Denizen (16th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), greybeard (18th February 2020), Jasonxz (18th February 2020), Stephanie (17th February 2020), Victoria (18th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 783 posts

Quote Posted by Anka (here)
    This poem is amazingly beautiful!
    It describes a whole symbolism of living in full joy and experimentation of pure awakening of consciousness, together with the Universe, the Earth and All living beings.

Poetry is the rhythm of my heart to smile ...
    I prefer poetry, I feel my soul vibrate when I write lyrics. I live them intensely every time with the same emotion, because in poetry all the senses melt. It's a wonderful amalgam, miraculous every time. For me, poetry is like a hug; nice, and always different.

Ask me what poetry is and I will write you lyrics, ask me what I mean by lyrics and I will recite you from my lyrics, but I will never be able to give a definition of poetry that would encompass "everything".
    My freedom of expression, knowledge, living and experimentation lies in the unfolding of metaphors, living alive in syntagma, handling my soul in emotional expressions to render the beauty of the experience of simply "being".

Poetry is the metamorphosed realm of my soul, an escape from beautiful emotions when my heart discovers the secret of my mind, it is a living testament, in lyrics to set in motion the whole art of the culminating inner awakening in an immersion between reality and an ideal on the verge of discovering my knowledge in full exaltation, is the bridge that connects an ocean of life lived in a single verse in the immense understanding between the feeling and the "conspiracy" of any known fixed law.

In the flow of memory that now carries me in the art of the word and in the vicinity of inspiration, I appreciate the poetry of your partner Lucy through the philosophical character, the meditative beautiful approach, the lyric sweet affection and the gentleness of the imagination.
    She manages to build, the hero of poetry from my existence and others, and I stop here to say in the most natural way: "Thanks for the poetry".

It is not just courtesy, it is in fact my thirst for beauty, the culture of a simple spirit to form a symbiosis and a perfect harmony between a mythological atmosphere from which we can learn, easily crossing the threshold of a reality expressly marking a particular depth of spirit in the wonderful mysteries of the Universe that await us in the adventure of our experimentation to wish us only the good here on Earth.

The ideal of a dream that we can have, re-establishes the human nature, refreshes an ever-younger soul, plays the dynamics of the inner life in new lights of knowledge, in a natural environment of indefinite, omnipresent, indissoluble, indispensable for what I faithfully follow now- the poetry in the essence of my existence.

Thanks for the respect for being willing to help and especially for the help manner. Thank you for the intention and words
    The video below, I make it a gift for Lucy not because I like the video but especially because I like the space of wisdom from which she was inspired to create the poem!

Respectfully,
    Anka.
    Dearest Anka,
    You and your words are poetry!
    Thank you!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

Anka (17th February 2020), Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), EFO (17th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Jasonxz (18th February 2020), Victoria (18th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Anka.

wow thankyou alot those are beautiful words

Gwendolen & The Gates Of Ren

Rusty sword
    Blood impales
    Arrows lost
    Broken tales

Dead men’s chests
    Over wood
    Our last breath
    What we could

Just to feel
    The stars again
    The wind in sail
    The hands of Gwendolen

Our true loves heart
    It is the fire
    That helped our life
    Reach past desire

Into the spirit realm again
    Our souls will pass the gates of Ren
    Unto the table of the lord
    I Am my shield
    I Am my sword

And bow in courteous delight
    As angels left and angels right
    Clothe our spirits in raiment’s holy might
    Lift our souls to heavens sacred rite

Refresh our souls
    Renew our vigour
    Pass judgement
    On our mortal figure

When done we hear a trumpet high
    That fills the soul
    That fills the sky
    Our hearts in bliss for all to see
    Our beautiful Gwendolen is here and free

She takes our hands and leads us up
    To empty the purse of this mortal cup
    And us so willing and sure inside
    Follow her in our heart she is our tide

The pains of this realm
    Flow from our sin
    The angels sigh inside within
    The cup overflows with grief and pain
    We see through new eyes
    We are ourselves again

She looks at us in glory pure
    Our souls entwine our hearts confer
    The light and dark of a universe divine
    Is at our feet is beyond sublime

We are truly one
    A single light
    That knows no fear
    That sees through night
    #lmmaund

https://en-gb.facebook.com/pg/lmmaund/posts/

https://soundcloud.com/cyborcosis/tracks

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jasonxz For This Post:

Anka (18th February 2020), Bill Ryan (18th February 2020), EFO (18th February 2020), Stephanie (18th February 2020), Victoria (18th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Megalith

You are walking on a path
    You are part of stars
    You are all that really needs
    Heaven in our arms

You are day and you are night
    A dream inside my heart
    You are wise to be alive
    Drifting into mars

When the quadrant of survival held a lonely man
    There was talk of every age can we help to claim our hand
    When our forces broken battered raged against the tide
    Holding light their willing walk to reality aside

We are travellers all on water river boatmen hide
    All the reasons we have travelled is the solemn tide
    When I was I was I was will I ever be again
    When you were you were you were I love the land for them

We are water heavens daughter tears inside the rain
    We are flowing ever knowing strength out of the pain
    If I travelled all the way when would I arrive
    If I tarry can I stay I so much love being alive
    #lmmaund
    Last edited by Jasonxz; 18th February 2020 at 09:16.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jasonxz For This Post:

Anka (18th February 2020), Bill Ryan (18th February 2020), EFO (18th February 2020), Stephanie (18th February 2020), Victoria (18th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

we are literally inside god I think

thankyou Anka

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jasonxz For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Thanks to all those who appreciate this little place of peace and comfort in simply living life.

A smile illuminated my face and my soul and made me pass confidently this morning starting a day more wonderful than I had hoped.
    Thank you for this joy, and for the song, which I offered as a gift, further in the world, here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1336649
    I really enjoy listening to the song now as I write and I will always listen to it because I have already been attached to it.
    Thank you with all my heart!

A beautiful rainbow of love and a small ant in my palms will always remind me of you and how wonderful it is to give everything you have to others...

This is a gift, a poem for all who read it, a symbol by which I want to thank you for opening the door of inspiration, a word that I cannot find to express my full gratitude!
    The poem, by translation from my language, lost its rhyme, but somehow not the content ...
    I wish you a wonderful day, just as you made me one!

A cosmic elementary truth explodes in my solar plexus
    Of which I will not know here and I have no idea
    But the intelligent heart writes this about grace
    I can only believe without hoping when everything is here it is not ephemeral
    I get lost on the roads in this ordinary world
    When I can feel the rarely sacral intelligence in the primary order
    I borrow from life without understanding
    And I pass with her love in my chosen land
    I live here and there
    The seconds are blinking in small passes
    An entire universe is crossing the line
    I return here with the form there in one verse
    A truth that never speaks loves me in the body of the girl's heart
    I live in it several experiences one at a time
    On her face of angel in good soul filled with art
    I always wake the morning dew in a forgiving smile
    I'm good here with her and I go wherever she wears me
    The power of the heart in her eyes gathers the love it brings
    And her gentle word from the soul in a sweet resonance
    The vibration in force drives me so much gravity that I like it
    The moving power of the atoms explodes and recovers in force with a rare grace
    White and innocent girl, how much I love you ... as much as I can be you

Thank you again and a thousand times!

With gratitude and respect,
    Anka

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2020), EFO (18th February 2020), Jasonxz (18th February 2020), Stephanie (18th February 2020), Victoria (18th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lots of infinite love to each and everyone of you inside and out

Thankyou Anka - your very beautiful

Love this one

Whispers - Lucy Maund.

Bee bee honey bee
    Where have you been a shining
    Bee bee honey bee
    On what have you been a dining

Bee bee honey bee
    Where can I send my love
    Bee bee honey bee
    I believe you came from god above

Love love honey love
    Where have your dreams a taken you
    Love love mysterious love
    The words from places made from you

Love love honey love
    A foresight and a gift
    Love love honey love
    When I found my true loves kiss

Joy joy simple joy
    To find yourself whole again
    Joy joy fluid joy
    To share your moments truth again

Joy joy releasing joy
    Ignited inside hope again
    Joy joy blessed joy
    For all our hearts I pray again

Now now every now
    Is what it was and will be again
    Now now precious now
    Is when we make peace home again

Now now always now
    A fire of holy unison
    Now now forever now
    A whisper made from god
    #lmmaund

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jasonxz For This Post:

Anka (18th February 2020), Bill Ryan (18th February 2020), EFO (18th February 2020), Stephanie (18th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Holy Blessings

She said to me my lady love
    Can we go out to touch the stars above
    For I can feel the blessings in the air

I said to her my lady love
    We will I know your words I trust
    And out we go to touch the blessings in the air

She called to me from branches high
    She’d climbed a tree right to the sky
    To touch the holy blessings in the air

I climbed to her she is my dream
    Our purpose together is all we need
    And touch the holy blessings in the air

She flew across the spirit sky
    Hands held up to the never die
    And blessed the holy blessings in the air

I followed her I could not speak
    This is not the path of the weak

She became pure light in front of me
    Then I urged on to set me free

The light it shines inside of me
    I set foot on the forever to be

My lady then she came to me
    And touched the heart inside of me
    #lmmaund

if you have spotify
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/6XfjG8dzHGGoAEIvIQXUwV

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jasonxz For This Post:

Anka (18th February 2020), Bill Ryan (18th February 2020), EFO (18th February 2020), Stephanie (18th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

For your wonderful music, I now have an account on Spotify and for Lucy's poems I declare my inspiration open today to draw what I feel, some drawings involve "convergence" embedded in my own experiences, and your music helps me to fly far in this perfect evening ... thank you very much!

With love, and on the beat of the music, Anka

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200204_164755572 - Copy - Copy.jpeg
Views:	61
Size:	276.6 KB
ID:	42522

Name:	20200204_164142459 - Copy - Copy.jpeg
Views:	57
Size:	186.1 KB
ID:	42523

Name:	20200202_211439577 - Copy.jpeg
Views:	55
Size:	252.4 KB
ID:	42524

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th February 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd February 2020), EFO (18th February 2020), Jasonxz (18th February 2020), Stephanie (18th February 2020), Victoria (21st February 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanyou Anka lovely

Dreamer - Lucy Maund

I had a dream I had a dream
    And in that dream, I had a dream
    Of all the dreams I could have dreamed
    The dream I dreamt awake was the dream

The journey wrought with whispered tales
    Grew from the puzzle of material fails
    Where once I was a beckoned stream
    Now rivers flowing torrents beam

Walls of Albion old bards on fire
    Dancers freeing hearts true desire
    All around the great oak tree
    Merry a tune for all to see

There he goes the story man
    Telling people the truth that he can
    There the healer there the bold
    There the fountains truth resolved

As we walked, mountains cracked
    Thunder lightening break of back
    Heavens freedom crumbling fast
    Oh, I wish this moment would last

Unto the river my essence dissolves
    Can I find my sacred knoll
    Where angels surely wait for me
    To take my soul to liberty
    #lmmaund

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jasonxz For This Post:

Anka (18th February 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd February 2020), EFO (18th February 2020), Stephanie (18th February 2020), Victoria (21st February 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,881 times in 612 posts

Yesterday I had a Forest Bath.

Today I ran across this:

Advice from a Tree

Enjoy the view
    Stand tall and proud
    Be content with your natural beauty
    Drink plenty of water
    Stop and smell the flowers
    Let others enjoy your shade
    Always remember your roots
    Listen when a tree tells you things, they have been here longer, they are wiser.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Anka (22nd February 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd February 2020), EFO (22nd February 2020), Jasonxz (24th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (21st February 2020), Stephanie (22nd February 2020), Victoria (21st February 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The forest is eternity.
    I live near the forest and in the area of ​​my dreams that lives me here.
    When the trees swing slightly and whisper in the wind in the evening, I sit there, amazed, in my childhood thoughts, and listen to them, almost as I discover their essence in the memory of mother nature, in their longing for new life metaphors.
    The spark from the vibration of the leaves in that deep peace and quiet, forms as if in thoughts, and I hear them in full joy and comfort that I exist among them.

They are the sanctuary of those who know how to listen to them. They are the courage, the truth and the example in the power to learn, every day, their growth is a celebration in the indestructible ancient law of life.

The eternity of the secret in the seed of the happiness from the birth of the trees, their power that gives me the confidence above the silence of any thought, reveals the simple fact that the trees do not want to be more than they are, and an incomparable happiness overcomes me,
    thinking to myself that I am home, that I am happiness.

My message for any tree goes further than I can express in words, but my gratitude for them remains alive now in every particle that tells me that I exist.
    I thank you Geophyz and everyone from the depths of the soul, for revealing the wisdom with which people can understand the forest.

“The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.” ― John Muir

Love,
    Anka

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd February 2020), EFO (22nd February 2020), Jasonxz (24th February 2020), Stephanie (23rd February 2020), Wind (23rd February 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hiya Lots Of Love

Treeman - Lucy Maund

She was standing in the river
    Moonlight on her face
    Its time Beth rumbled the deep voice in the darkness

She felt the rivers presence surround her being
    Turning her into a beautifully soft dreamy looking golden owl
    All eyes, feathers, ears and wisdom
    She took off towards the mass in the darkness
    It was a tree man 40 ft tall at least
    Covered in root like hair

She flew towards his ear knowingly
    What seemed like a seed of light and vibration nestled behind it
    Take it Beth boomed the deep voiced tree man

Flying away towards a beautiful meadow
    She was excited to suddenly realize it was alive with light
    She had been dreaming her usual money worry dreams
    When this had begun
    It felt like no dream

There was a clearing in the meadow
    She swooped towards it dropping the seed into a peaceful space
    Flying away delighted

This was real
    Textured with so many energies cascading through her senses
    A feeling of utmost joy connecting her like lightning to the heavens

A rumble filled this place
    The seed was shining like a star
    All at once light filled the land and sky
    Like the nerves in our bodies
    #lmmaund

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jasonxz For This Post:

Anka (24th February 2020), Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), EFO (24th February 2020), Stephanie (25th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Butterfly - Lucy Maund

I feel as a child clambering amongst the roots of a giant tree
    Many birds flying in the sky and building homes in its branches
    I can smell the forest and its wildlife all around me
    There is no such thing as yearning here
    Each moment is a gift of bottled bliss

Many waterfalls fill this land with a peaceful music
    Chiming with the inner divine
    With the radiance of the sun

Energies of fluid emotion
    Pass through our very being
    Untangled and clear to see

Our eyes shine with inner beauty
    The heart feels the very presence of nature
    We are the roots
    We are the tree
    We are
    Oh a butterfly
    #lmmaund
    I love that poem Alot
    en-gb.facebook.com/pg/lmmaund/posts/

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jasonxz For This Post:

Anka (24th February 2020), Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), EFO (24th February 2020), Stephanie (25th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

My need as an artist has the certainty of a restlessness, but a continuous authenticity through which I am real with myself and others.
    In honor of this thread and for the conviction that words help, I hope it is ok to just give this...

(I) in a positive "fluid of emotions" in cascades,
    with love,
    Anka

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

EFO (25th February 2020), Stephanie (25th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread