1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Default Re: Kerry Cassidy's New Book: "Rebel Gene"

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

sums up the current state of the alt community nicely.
    Yes. I completely and utterly agree.

What I'm going to say next is probably going to sound like complete heresy to the alt community - but I am going to say it anyway.

I think that most of what is touted as information in the alt community is not even worthy of a comment. Why I say this is because any information that lacks inspiration is just information.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th April 2020), Bill Ryan (17th April 2020), DeeMetrios (17th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Mike (17th April 2020), Peter UK (17th April 2020), Pieman (18th April 2020), RunningDeer (2nd August 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    I'll come at this from another perspective.

We are drowning in information but starved for knowledge. John Naisbitt

A question I would like to ask is, was the whole point of writing Rebel Gene to empower the masses or to merely provide entertainment? If the intention of writing Rebel Gene was to empower the masses, where in the contents of Rebel Gene contains the practical component, the how to?

We are here to serve each other in living the highest truth. If the practical component is missing, doesn't this then just become more information?

What I want to know is how exactly can any of what has been shared in Rebel Gene empower the individual/collective at an everyday practical level?

By this I mean, if something was written in the book that said for example, "don't drink coffee because it will speed up your energies and render you incapable of being in the present moment" or, "You need to be awake every day during the astronomical twilight period because this is when the cosmic energies are at their most powerful and this is the best time to receive divine inspiration" and shared that with the masses, that would be practical, and therefore, empowering.

Hello Constance - Thank you and I wholeheartedly agree,

Just to be fair to Ms Cassidy:

In the book, KC demonstrates a high spiritual acumen in expressing how it relates to the SSP, and she adroitly expressed the importance of developing oneself spiritually - complete with guidelines and techniques. '

Blessings

Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 17th April 2020 at 03:54.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Constance (17th April 2020), DeeMetrios (17th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), pabranno (4th May 2021), Peter UK (17th April 2020), Pieman (18th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PS: So what do think of social distancing so far....
    Attached Images  

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th April 2020), DeeMetrios (17th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Pieman (18th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)

A question I would like to ask is, was the whole point of writing Rebel Gene to empower the masses or to merely provide entertainment? If the intention of writing Rebel Gene was to empower the masses, where in the contents of Rebel Gene contains the practical component, the how to?

We are here to serve each other in living the highest truth. If the practical component is missing, doesn't this then just become more information?

What I want to know is how exactly can any of what has been shared in Rebel Gene empower the individual/collective at an everyday practical level?

By this I mean, if something was written in the book that said for example, "don't drink coffee because it will speed up your energies and render you incapable of being in the present moment" or, "You need to be awake every day during the astronomical twilight period because this is when the cosmic energies are at their most powerful and this is the best time to receive divine inspiration" and shared that with the masses, that would be practical, and therefore, empowering.

In the book, KC demonstrates high spiritual acumen in expressing how it relates to the SSP, which leads to the expressed importance of developing oneself spiritually - complete with guidelines and techniques. '

Blessings

Luke
    Luke, just for clarity's sake, do you mean psychically or spiritually? There is a huge difference between the two and often, they are conflated.

edited to add: I'm not saying that you are conflating the two, I am saying that the book might be.
    Last edited by Constance; 17th April 2020 at 03:19.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

DeeMetrios (17th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Luke Holiday (17th April 2020), Mike (17th April 2020), Pieman (18th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In the book, KC demonstrates high spiritual acumen in expressing how it relates to the SSP, which leads to the expressed importance of developing oneself spiritually - complete with guidelines and techniques. '

Blessings

Luke
    Luke, just for clarity's sake, do you mean psychically or spiritually? There is a huge difference between the two and often, they are conflated.

edited to add: I'm not saying that you are conflating the two, I am saying that the book might be.

Well Constance, my understanding from reading the book was both.

Ms Cassidy did state that by evolving oneself spiritually, through the recommended techniques, one would organically enhance their psychic abilities.

Luke

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Constance (17th April 2020), DeeMetrios (17th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Mike (17th April 2020), Pieman (18th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Kerry Cassidy (here)
    what nonsense...
    I think this pretty much sums up for me where things are at.

Kerry was asked to visit the thread to counter suggestions as to her conclusions on aspects of her work. Re: Pete Petersen and Mark Richards. That was never going to happen unfortunately, instead she made clear what she thought of any differing views.

The reply was so erudite and well thought out, I thought I was going to have to copy and paste it in order to read it offline.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Constance (17th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Luke Holiday (17th April 2020), Mike (17th April 2020), Pieman (18th April 2020), Soda (17th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In the book, KC demonstrates a high spiritual acumen in expressing how it relates to the SSP, and she adroitly expressed the importance of developing oneself spiritually - complete with guidelines and techniques. '
    I guess I won't know exactly what kind spiritual teachings are on offer unless I read the book but I've got my doubts, mainly because I am aware of previous spiritual offerings. None of it ever rang true to me. That old saying, "if in doubt, stay out" always serves well.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Luke Holiday (17th April 2020), Mike (17th April 2020), Peter UK (17th April 2020), Pieman (18th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Congratulations Kerry on finishing your book.. I wish you well... I have not yet read it, but I do hope it meets your expectations..

For the record I do not agree with everything she says , or presents but I do not think that what she gets in return for her efforts is nice at all. Do we have to lose our manners to get "Truth".. I don't think so.. And we reap what we sow...

I will say this, "and I mean no disrespect.." (As this is the phrase people use, right before they completely disrespect someone these days)...

I am disappointed in this "community" as we are not behaving as a "Community" at all.. I am guilty of this at times as well.

For people to talk here about Kerry's appearance, whether she looks tired or anything else? Is just really plain rude. This is about her book, not what you think her health is like, or her "well being" based upon her physical appearance. Whether she looks tired or sick.. You're being very disrespectful. And worse you're doing it openly for her and the entire world to see, so that is very hurtful as well.. Shame on you.

If you wanna behave in a polite way, ask a friend privately, if they too? Have noticed she may look a bit tired or not herself.. And if they agree? Perhaps reach out to HER, not the entire planet.. And ask her if she is ok.. And she will either answer you, or tell you it is none of your business, as it should be.. That is her choice to decide, not ours.. Personal negative observations are so unnecessary.. Yet the community does it all the time, as if it is ok.. I think it is very rude and hurtful...

She is still a human being.. You have the ability to disagree with her work and walk away. Yet instead you just want to fight her on the same stuff over and over.

There are Corey Goode threads, Mark Richards threads, Kevin Moore threads... Kerry Threads.. Let others decide for themselves at this point...

It is her choice if she wants to revisit Kevin Moore. Can't people just agree to disagree and walk away? There is plenty online that people can now find to compliment your new critiques..

Kerry? I hope you are well, you're a beautiful woman! And I am so sorry that you came here to find this when you thought the conversation would be about your book...

She was right, the thread quickly turned into "nonsense." And then that comment too, was treated as if it wasn't "ok" , and "it told you everything that you needed to know.." My feelings would have been hurt, and I too, would have just left.. what did you expect after asking her to come here, only to be boldly personally insulted?

No one ever talks to Kerry politely.. If you approach someone in a confrontational way, what do you expect back in return? It makes me so ... whats the word.. disappointed for the community, sad for Kerry, and sad for those that don't see their part in that. There is still etiquette.. I am not seeing any here.

This is just my opinion,and I am sorry if it hurts anyone's feelings, that was not my intention..

By the way? I have been blowing up someone's "Pm's" with my own opinions on everything going on. The only difference between her and I? Is she is openly sharing her thoughts and opinions. And it is a chaotic time.. She may change many of them as this shutdown moves forward, as many of us will. And that's fair.. I wish you luck Kerry..

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd April 2020), Blacklight43 (3rd May 2021), Bluegreen (17th April 2020), Constance (17th April 2020), Le Chat (17th April 2020), Mike (17th April 2020), Pieman (18th April 2020), Soda (17th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Congratulations Kerry on finishing your book.. I wish you well... I have not yet read it, but I do hope it meets your expectations..

For the record I do not agree with everything she says , or presents but I do not think that what she gets in return for her efforts is nice at all. Do we have to lose our manners to get "Truth".. I don't think so.. And we reap what we sow...

I will say this, "and I mean no disrespect.." (As this is the phrase people use, right before they completely disrespect someone these days)...

I am disappointed in this "community" as we are not behaving as a "Community" at all.. I am guilty of this at times as well.

For people to talk here about Kerry's appearance, whether she looks tired or anything else? Is just really plain rude. This is about her book, not what you think her health is like, or her "well being" based upon her physical appearance. Whether she looks tired or sick.. You're being very disrespectful. And worse you're doing it openly for her and the entire world to see, so that is very hurtful as well.. Shame on you.

If you wanna behave in a polite way, ask a friend privately, if they too? Have noticed she may look a bit tired or not herself.. And if they agree? Perhaps reach out to HER, not the entire planet.. And ask her if she is ok.. And she will either answer you, or tell you it is none of your business, as it should be.. That is her choice to decide, not ours.. Personal negative observations are so unnecessary.. Yet the community does it all the time, as if it is ok.. I think it is very rude and hurtful...

She is still a human being.. You have the ability to disagree with her work and walk away. Yet instead you just want to fight her on the same stuff over and over.

There are Corey Goode threads, Mark Richards threads, Kevin Moore threads... Kerry Threads.. Let others decide for themselves at this point...

It is her choice if she wants to revisit Kevin Moore. Can't people just agree to disagree and walk away? There is plenty online that people can now find to compliment your new critiques..

Kerry? I hope you are well, you're a beautiful woman! And I am so sorry that you came here to find this when you thought the conversation would be about your book...

She was right, the thread quickly turned into "nonsense." And then that comment too, was treated as if it wasn't "ok" , and "it told you everything that you needed to know.." My feelings would have been hurt, and I too, would have just left.. what did you expect after asking her to come here, only to be boldly personally insulted?

No one ever talks to Kerry politely.. If you approach someone in a confrontational way, what do you expect back in return? It makes me so ... whats the word.. disappointed for the community, sad for Kerry, and sad for those that don't see their part in that. There is still etiquette.. I am not seeing any here.

This is just my opinion,and I am sorry if it hurts anyone's feelings, that was not my intention..

By the way? I have been blowing up someone's "Pm's" with my own opinions on everything going on. The only difference between her and I? Is she is openly sharing her thoughts and opinions. And it is a chaotic time.. She may change many of them as this shutdown moves forward, as many of us will. And that's fair.. I wish you luck Kerry..
    Hello Denise

I am sorry that content in this thread has triggered you emotionally- Perhaps, you could PM the writers of the individual posts that you have issue with and express your concerns.

I do hope you have a great day

Nameste

Shanti

Luke

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th April 2020), Pieman (18th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

.. A quote and a dance that may be approps …. (click the olson twin)

Blessings
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	bill-hagemann-quote-i-would-characterize-this-as-a-disagreement-among.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	43291  
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 17th April 2020 at 09:21.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (18th April 2020), Pieman (18th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

.. A quote and a dance that may be approps …. (click the olson twin)

Blessings

HAHAHAHA. Thanks Luke.. That was cute.. No dispute at all.. You, as well as many others, have your opinions on her work, and intentions.. as do I. And I enjoyed our exchanges..

To others who may have been offended by my post, I do apologise, I was not trying to be offensive, nor was I trying to point to any one person.. But more an "atmosphere."

I must say.. I plan to leave my post as it stands. My post was not meant in any way to admonish people for their exchanges about her work.. Just that it perhaps crossed some boundaries when people began to openly discuss things like her appearance, etc. I felt that was "Hitting below the belt".. And I teach my grand daughters never to do such things as it isn't necessary.

That to me, is akin to not liking someone's efforts on the job, and telling them their lipstick is an ugly shade too.. Or their nose is big.

I would have been fired as a manager, if I had done anything of the like.. That's all. And I felt it was just inappropriate on a site that is touted on the internet as being "the place to go to get truth." And while I am not a moderator, I am a community member.. If the moderators ask me to remove the post, or I get in trouble for it, so be it. I posted it with the best of intentions.

Please let me add to it.. as originally? It was longer, but I cropped it

My thought behind that was.. If people come here to find truth, the last thing I would like to see, if I then venture back to other places? Was "Avalon is suggesting Kerry is sick".. Or anything along those lines. As a member of Avalon, that would bring shame to me. She isn't online discussing her health.. So that isn't "on the table." ..

If we do not set a standard for what is actual information, and what is just not appropriate, we fall into the same pit as those wanting to sell us snake oil.

Corey Goode is a good example of that, as there are fights breaking out all over the place regarding him, because he plays along. Lawsuits, accusations, threats, ugly words.. And this isn't gossip, it's a fact, and very well documented here on Avalon. Probably along with a lot of my own rude comments that I now regret posting. But those threads have changed recently to only provide the facts of these cases, minus the hurtful comments.. And I applaud this new turn around..

To Kerry's credit, she took the high road when it comes to behaving that way, until she got overwhelmed at times. I applaud her for being strong in that regard. While I don't agree with all of her work, she does try to be a lady. And she has tried to step back and handle such things more appropriately. Good for her! She doesn't engage that anymore, like she did when Kevin Moore came after her, and baited her.

People loved it, because people love a good fight, but it was terrible to watch. I tried to tell her not to engage.. It didn't benefit her in any way. And while I have never met Kerry? She is a fellow human being, and I hate to see anyone get hurt.

Whatever "Truths" that are meant to get out, will in time, so I see no reason for us in this community to "infight."

My post was about the COMMUNITY.. And what I saw was starting to happen on this thread.

Avalon has a vast wealth of information, all based upon research and effort.. And I would hate to be associated with a site known for such behaviors. And online? Our words are our behaviors... I felt if Avalon "Went there", with all of the incredible information here, it would be almost like telling the rest of the community, "The gloves are off, we can hit below the belt"..

And I see this site as having far more intelligence and compassion than that.

And for anyone thinking I was singling out Luke.. I was absolutely not. In fact, aside from some differences of opinion in some wording? We agree on quite a lot. And it was a pleasure to talk to him via PM.

I do hope I did not stop this thread.. That was never my intention..

Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 18th April 2020 at 18:54.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Blacklight43 (3rd May 2021), Le Chat (19th April 2020), Soda (19th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am working on a concise summarization of this thread and have the following request

To anyone's knowledge: Prior to this thread: Did Ms. Cassidy ever express her reasoning behind believing Mark Richards to be a credible whistleblower and why his testimony should be accepted - considering the obvious. Was their ever any exchange with Kevin Moore in this regard or elsewhere?

thank you

Luke

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (18th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

I am working on a concise summarization of this thread and have the following request

To anyone's knowledge: Prior to this thread: Did Ms. Cassidy ever express her reasoning behind believing Mark Richards to be a credible whistleblower and why his testimony should be accepted - considering the obvious. Was their ever any exchange with Kevin Moore in this regard or elsewhere?

thank you

Luke

This is the Kevin Moore link Luke

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Kerry-Cassidy

You can reach Kevin Moore himself at this email address..

kevin@themooreshow.co.uk

It is listed publicly, so I doubt he will mind I shared it..
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 18th April 2020 at 23:15.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Luke Holiday (19th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well it looks like this thread is fully cooked - Perhaps this is all that needs to said on this topic at this time 😊 So, after re-examining all of the posts thus far I have come to following conclusions.

The main points of contention with Ms. Cassidy’s book were laid out in hopes that they could somehow be reconciled so that the reader could come to accurate conclusions and her book could avoid claims of illegitimacy. I still find it amazing, that such an incredible irreconcilable dichotomy could exist between Project A and Project C in terms of MR and PP.

A Summary list of the main points regarding the KC’s new book:
    1. KC’s strange claim that the entire book falls under the guise of fiction/faction in order to relay whistleblower information (example Sean D Morton and "The Sands of time"). The problem with this claim is that the entire book is written in a non-fiction style.

2. KC claims to be a precog, an empath, an illuminati descendant, milab child, a bi-locator, time traveler, one who has achieved the highest state of samadhi, a skilled remote viewer and an alien implant carrier. The problems with these unproven claims are:

3. If KC possessed such an array of incredible abilities surely she would be able to appropriatly vet the two primary whistleblowers for which she is basing much of her book’s information on. This is especially puzzling considering the incredible amount of information available on PA regarding MR and PP.

4. The claims are made without any proof combined with behavior that is not consistent with those who demonstrate such abilities, this combined with the aforementioned issues, encourages the reader to believe that she is lying for financial gain.

5. By making such claims she falsely frees herself of the necessary duty of providing properly vetted/cited references to back up the incredible information found in her book. KC simply states that all the information in the book has been received intuitively or from her extensive video/interview library. Currently there are no cited references in the book.

6. Claims of having such an extensive list of incredible abilities without proof, suggest one is confabulating in order to draw attention to oneself – much like the kid in school who makes things up in order to be liked/respected by their peers. In KC’s case, it serves as a nice cover for not citing references and aids in selling a book, while simultaneously sacrificing integrity, believability and credibility.
    The collateral damage from such behavior to the UFO, SSP, alt news communities were expressed in the following posts (posts taken from Mike and LH respectively)

• "The alt community is slowly trending towards falsifiable, evidence- based material. Kerry's approach is antiquated and irrelevant. Instead of evolving with the times, she's just doubling and tripling and quadrupling etc down on all this fantastical nonsense in the hopes of remaining relevant. It may gain her a few more naive followers and a few more donations, but it damages the credibility of the so-called alternative community…"

• "This behavior need's to stop for the sake of truth, integrity believability, credibility and growth within this community and all who resort to the above mentioned tactics should be expediently and sufficiently called out"
    RegardingDenise’s post I would like to say this:

With all due respect, I believe posts that are generally spiteful, angry and meanspirited to those who have participated on a thread should not be made. At the very least, the person posting should realize that their content will compromise the vibe, the comfortability, and the perceived posting safety of that thread. I do not believe this to have been an issue on this thread - this one was already ripe and dying on the vine, but it might be wise to consider it in the future. Perhaps it is best to express those feelings and that type of emotion through PM’s - thus keeping the thread “postee” friendly. (I include myself in this recommendation)

I believe the perceived criticisms of KC, were the result of members organic attempts to reconcile the facts presented – with the previously held, and much preferred image.

I believe that KC’s refusal to take time to address the main points of this thread – led members to assume guilt - which reflexively led to an increased negative focus on following posts.

Nobody wants to point out, or believe, that the emperor has no clothes – I most certainly did not – especially in this case. We don’t want to say, believe or even imagine our trusted hero has lied - and we will conjure up whatever theories, stories or ideas necessary to rectify the truth back to the comfortable perceptions we hold so dear.

Lastly, I want to make it clear that I stand by all the complimentary things I said about Ms. Cassidy and her work. My issues are only with those presented on this thread. I realize, from a professional standpoint, I am not qualified to make such a critique of someone who has contributed so much to something I most revere. I am just a guy who has a passion for this material and for speaking out when I know something is wrong.

I have expended an inordinate amount of time on this because I feel it is important to try and prevent this type of behavior moving forward. The world needs honest, trustworthy messengers now - more than ever. The excuse of, “doing what one needs to do in order to “survive,” and using it to justify said behaviors is unacceptable. It is unacceptable because: it is the information, and sites like PC and PA that assemble, catalogue and distribute it, that are this communities most effective tool in preventing this world from going where “they” want to take it – and moving into the world we all deserve.

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 7th June 2020 at 21:02. Reason: Thread Summary: :)

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (31st March 2022), Satori (19th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #55
    Malta Avalon Member
    Thanks

According to my understanding 10% of Richard's testimony was accurate. It is not a case of the entirety being BS, rather it could be something infinitely more complex. It is the same analogous situation with Sean David Morton...Here, an apparently 'tainted' and unreliable source was drip fed with information, some of it accurate, in order to secure the slow release of knowledge. This, by a cult which is bound by the rules of engagement so as to disclose information in plain sight to a largely ignorant populous.

It is rather like the present situation with COVID 19...there probably has been the release of a bio weapon...yes some people are dying from it...even more could in the second year ...but cases are being massively over reported in some areas and under reported in others...the cult's aim is direct attention away from the collapse of the repo market and move humanity is a new financial paradigm...In my humble opinion this will not pan out totally...we will end up with two civilizations in one..existing side by side ...Civilization A will be a NWO technotronic wet dream with people first shoved into megalopolis and thereafter into floating cities above the Earth. The high language of these cities could be Mandarin...and Civilization B will be a more freewheeling outcome as indicated by the Firefly series...which was discontinued as it probably cut too close to the truth...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MalteseKnight For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (31st March 2022), Hym (3rd May 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    Malta Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yours is a good post. At the moment most of us cannot see the wood for the trees. Probably, post COVID in say 2020 we will be able to validate the situation some what better. Methinks that the Great Revealing as posited by David Icke consists in part of the ongoing Antarctica melt and the emergence of what ever lies below. Elon Musk's satellites might be able to obscure the night sky but the tussle that the powers that be have with Antarctica revelations will be lost ....

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MalteseKnight For This Post:

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MalteseKnight (here)
    Yours is a good post. At the moment most of us cannot see the wood for the trees. Probably, post COVID in say 2020 we will be able to validate the situation some what better. Methinks that the Great Revealing as posited by David Icke consists in part of the ongoing Antarctica melt and the emergence of what ever lies below. Elon Musk's satellites might be able to obscure the night sky but the tussle that the powers that be have with Antarctica revelations will be lost ....
    Thank you for your input Maltese.

It is an honor to have you drop by and draw your sword of faux nonsense, However: the truth shall always remain impregnable

Blessings

Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 7th June 2020 at 21:03.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

35. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,399 times in 1,630 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    She can't bilocate.
    She's not a milab
    She can't time travel
    She doesn't have an implant in her arm.
    The implant in her arm was mentioned on page 69. I don't recall her saying that in the past.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

37. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,399 times in 1,630 posts

Kerry wrote this on page 106 of her book. Out of 20 million people displaced by the war in the Middle East only 13 million made it to Europe and the rest were taken by the Grays & Reptilians. I suspect something similar is happening in the Ukraine.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (31st March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3