Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Default News from Nassim Haramein

News from Nassim Haramein How ARK crystals work
    Feb 12, 2020
    Lilou Mace

"ARK crystals are a revolutionary technology that greatly boosts the body's natural ability to attune with the vitalistic and expansive zero-point field of the quantum vacuum. The quantum vacuum represents the revelatory understanding in modern physics that space is not empty; on the contrary, it is the one thing that connects all things.

For more information on ARK Crystal and to purchase them visit : http://bit.ly/37jAVGX

ARK Crystal LLC was formed in 2017 as a subsidiary of Torus Tech LLC the private research and development company founded by Nassim Haramein. ARK Crystal LLC is the exclusive manufacturer of the ARK crystal and exclusive licensee of the Torus Tech Harmonic Flux Resonator technology for the use of charging quartz crystal.

Physicist Nassim Haramein has spent over 30 years researching and discovering connections in physics, mathematics, geometry, cosmology, quantum mechanics, biology, chemistry as well as anthropology and ancient civilizations.

These studies lead Haramein to groundbreaking theories, published papers and patented inventions in unified physics, which are now gaining worldwide recognition and acceptance. Haramein’s findings are focused on a fundamental geometry of space that connects us all; from the quantum and molecular scale to cosmological objects in the Universe. In Haramein’s paper, Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass, a prediction of the charge radius of the proton was confirmed with greater accuracy than any other theoretical framework. An experiment performed in 2013 by a team of scientists at the Paul Scherrer Institute, confirmed the prediction.

In 2004, Haramein founded the Resonance Science Foundation (formerly Resonance Project Foundation), whereas the Director of Research he leads physicists, mathematicians, and engineers, in exploring unification principles and their implications in our world today and for future generations.

In the fall of 2014, physicist Nassim Haramein began The Resonance Academy Delegate Program; the first and only unified physics program of its kind, educating thousands of students from over 90 countries around the world.

In 2015 Haramein opened Torus Tech, LLC, a private laboratory where he serves as the Chief Executive Officer. Here, Haramein leads teams of scientists and engineers applying his revolutionary theories and patents to resonate technologies that focus on vacuum energy and gravitational effects. Production of such technologies could provide indispensable energy and open up space exploration in a completely viable and safe manner.

The Connected Universe, a feature-length documentary film, was produced based on Nassim Haramein’s discoveries and their potential for generations to come.

ARK Crystal LLC, a 25-year project of research and development by physicist Nassim Haramein, was released in October 2017. ARK crystals are a revolutionary technology that greatly boosts the body’s natural ability to connect with the vitalistic quantum vacuum energy at the foundation of all-natural processes. This zero-point field of space is a nexus of quantum entanglement, and when the body is able to attune with it, like a crystalline oscillator, it comes into harmonic resonance with this inexhaustible source of energy, coherence, and connectedness."

For more information on ARK Crystal and to purchase them visit : http://bit.ly/37jAVGX

Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (17th February 2020), Baby Steps (18th February 2020), Blacklight43 (18th February 2020), Chester (17th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (17th February 2020), greybeard (17th February 2020), Marsha Piper (18th February 2020), Mike (17th February 2020), Richard S. (18th February 2020), RogeRio (18th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020), Zanshin (18th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,123 times in 1,385 posts

Default Re: News from Nassim Haramein

$1200 a pop? I'm starting to recognize what I was blind to when I first came across this guy.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Agape (17th February 2020), OopsWrongPlanet? (18th February 2020), Soda (18th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Did you think that the research and development he's invested came cheap?
    You can buy one of the crystals for as little as $200.
    Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    $1200 a pop? I'm starting to recognize what I was blind to when I first came across this guy.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (17th February 2020), Mark (18th February 2020), Marsha Piper (18th February 2020), robinr1 (19th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

Hmm I think I like the https://arkcrystals.com/product/20-ark-crystal-bundle/ the crystal for $ 16 000 the best but the toy shop will have to handle it

Not a good advertisement in these uneven times, indeed.

If you really miss some “quantum devices” like that I suggest to visit one of your local art fairs.

And I’d strongly discourage people’s fascination with holy mathematics burning holes to their pockets just because you think this is new and fascinating talisman from Nassim, if it’s “so good” then give it for free.

It would surprise me if these feverish “spiritual seekers” wouldn’t buy to save their sacred bottoms right after they tried and purchased copies of all sacred geometrical objects from all ancient cultures in the world but cheers,
    perhaps you have all that left to save your holiness

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Akasha (18th February 2020), cascadian (18th February 2020), EFO (18th February 2020), Pam (18th February 2020), sunflower (18th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I doubt that you even listened to the presentation before leaping in to trash Nassim.
    Perhaps it would be more appropriate if you start your own thread, and take your criticisms there.
    He's been busy since anything much has been posted here about his work, fortunately, so perhaps it would be advisable if you first check on up more of his latest work before you take the judgement seat on such an innovative thinker.

TALLINN
    The Physics of Spirituality | Nassim Haramein with Vishen Lakhiani
    May 17, 2019

Mindvalley Talks
    695K subscribers
    "In this talk from Mindvalley University in Tallinn, Nassim Haramein and Vishen Lakhiani talk about the science of the near future, delving into topics such as wormholes in space, time and space travel, and the consciousness that’s present all around us."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj5zRx7G_cs

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Hmm I think I like the https://arkcrystals.com/product/20-ark-crystal-bundle/ the crystal for $ 16 000 the best but the toy shop will have to handle it

Not a good advertisement in these uneven times, indeed.

If you really miss some “quantum devices” like that I suggest to visit one of your local art fairs.

And I’d strongly discourage people’s fascination with holy mathematics burning holes to their pockets just because you think this is new and fascinating talisman from Nassim, if it’s “so good” then give it for free.

It would surprise me if these feverish “spiritual seekers” wouldn’t buy to save their sacred bottoms right after they tried and purchased copies of all sacred geometrical objects from all ancient cultures in the world but cheers,
    perhaps you have all that left to save your holiness
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (18th February 2020), Chip (18th February 2020), greybeard (17th February 2020), Marsha Piper (18th February 2020), robinr1 (19th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

You could try closing your eyes, will be far cheaper.

I’m sorry dude but this guy’s a charlatan. We are energetic beings, we are ALL connected ALL of the time, the only thing that differs between us is our awareness and the level of energy we are able to produce or access (English words fail here).

Sometimes it can seem like a product ‘works’ due to our belief in said product as it is our confidence which boosts our base chi which makes us both more aware and able to produce/access more chi. There are far easier and cheaper ways to do this but you do you dude....

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

Agape (18th February 2020), Akasha (18th February 2020), Fellow Aspirant (18th February 2020), RogeRio (18th February 2020), wondering (17th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,064 times in 902 posts

onawah, I find this fascinating...I don't begin to understand it, but I certainly wouldn't negate it, either. Thanks for the information. Diane

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Agape (18th February 2020), onawah (18th February 2020), RogeRio (18th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

because of their organization of "atoms & molecules", light and others forms of frequency vibrations (aka energy) can pass and/or be processed through crystals píeces, indeed, atlantean myths told their power tech was crystal based.

If we think that one kind of crystal atom, one (organized) molecular in/out geometry, and all spectre (including visible light), it's not easy to imagine how many discoveries can be made. Please, look that I exemplified only One Kind of Crystal Type, generally.

going beyond, I even can suggest the idea of a crystaline thought, maybe also a feeling, so what I'm trying to tell, it's that crystals offer a vast field of study and research of atoms, molecular structures and spectre of waves (aka energy).

However, we must not fail to observe the "ARK" word it's propaganda, which means that there are some ilusion. This decoy can even be well intentioned, but our cultural history weighs against it.

BTW, we must check very carefuly what we are buying and the price to pay, because as Protagoras said (Plato), " there are more danger in acquiring knowledge than meats or drinks. "
    Last edited by RogeRio; 18th February 2020 at 04:01.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Agape (18th February 2020), Chip (18th February 2020), EFO (18th February 2020), onawah (18th February 2020), Pam (18th February 2020), wondering (18th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I’m not saying there’s something odd with the geometry of fullerenes and it has countless worthy applications to it, check:

fullerene puzzles

Buckminsterfullerenes, the molecul of the month

nanoallotropes

and related topics. Nanotechnology of carbon fullerenes has countless applications in development that includes patented nano medicine applications,
    mostly focused on target delivery of medicines to affected areas
    ( example: cancer drugs travelling to places you wanted them to work on you) or could be useful in capturing pathogens( viruses and bacteria for example again) and taking them safely out of your body.
    Unfortunately it all is still in development as we talk and lose ends in the type of medicine mentioned can’t be yet implied as we talk I presume( think of the coronavirus epidemics at the moment).

Knocking out viral infections with fullerenes

While all of the above could also flood you with nano carbon or turn to another super weapon in hands of the wicked minds,
    would wearing another fancy model do it all for you.

Not criticising you or Nassim Haramein Onawah, just teasing, sadly.

It’s not the time to make fun of everyone or is it

🙏

Google patent application from the University of California dating to 1994( expired now due to fees), with huge potential:

Water solvable fullerenes with antiviral activity

Golden balls in golden cage: golden fullerene binding ligands

Also:

Fresh mechanisms how buckyballs form in Space
    Last edited by Agape; 18th February 2020 at 08:32.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

EFO (18th February 2020), Olam (20th February 2020), Pam (18th February 2020), RogeRio (18th February 2020), wondering (18th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To understand Nassim's new developments with crystal, it's helpful to understand something about Vogel crystals.

See:
    https://vesica.org/crystals-gemstone...ng-their-power
    https://www.crystalvaults.com/vogel-crystals-explained

It's difficult to find crystal pure enough to become Vogel crystal, and they are very difficult to cut--there are few technicians who can manage it.
    But Vogels are very powerful, and if something similar can be grown in labs and their power enhanced, which is what Nassim says he is doing now, there will be many uses for such crystals and they will be much cheaper and easier to make than Vogels in time, if they aren't aready.
    According to Edgar Cayce, crystals were used as major sources of energy and healing in Atlantis.
    If we can learn again how how to use them in such a manner, it could be greatly helpful for humanity in ceasing to depend on limited and unsafe energy sources.
    Give me one such open-minded visionary who can imagine the possibilities over a thousand doubters and programmed, tunnel-visioned, mainstream so-called "experts".
    Last edited by onawah; 18th February 2020 at 07:01.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Chip (18th February 2020), East Sun (19th February 2020), EFO (18th February 2020), greybeard (18th February 2020), Marsha Piper (20th February 2020), Pam (18th February 2020), RogeRio (18th February 2020), wondering (18th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Give me one such open-minded visionary who can imagine the possibilities over a thousand doubters and programmed, tunnel-visioned, mainstream so-called "experts".
    yes, crystall structures (and materials) can even be used to design (and build) sophisticated lattices like quartzo or diamond shaped, stimulated by the tech importance of semiconductors, with both properties of conduction and insulation, each contributing to a crystal's unique stable qualities.

this thread of Nassim's developments not only can inspire, but can involve vast fields of knowledge and helpful understanding of science and spirituality

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

greybeard (18th February 2020), Marsha Piper (20th February 2020), onawah (18th February 2020), Pam (18th February 2020), wondering (18th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Thanks for this post onawah.
    I like Nassim Haramein, I like his thinking and findings, great out-look/in-look on the universe and it's/our energy.
    If I had money I would be buying one/some crystals now.
    The vid has reminded me that I must re-get-in-touch and sort out my drinking water.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Agape (18th February 2020), East Sun (19th February 2020), greybeard (18th February 2020), Marsha Piper (20th February 2020), onawah (18th February 2020), wondering (18th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Sorry, couldn't resist:

To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Akasha (18th February 2020), Justjane (18th February 2020), silvanelf (11th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Please remove this--not funny, and inappropriate.
    I've requested assistance from the Mods regarding obvious derailing attempts on this thread.

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Sorry, couldn't resist:

Last edited by onawah; 18th February 2020 at 22:32.
    Each breath a gift...

28. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Sorry, couldn't resist:

Onawah,

I don’t feel it is inappropriate. It’s important for us to be able to call out people and products who could be seen to be taking advantage of others. So many of my own clients have spent thousands chasing both cures and answers only to be left bankrupt, materially and spiritually.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

Agape (18th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (19th February 2020)

30. Link to Post #16
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Its down to respect its possible to disagree without downgrading.
    For me Nassim is a breath of fresh air --he may be wrong he may be right, but he gives whatever he does his best shot and that deserves respect.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Agape (18th February 2020), onawah (18th February 2020), robinr1 (19th February 2020), RogeRio (18th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (19th February 2020), wondering (20th February 2020)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

I criticized myself the ARK word, but not the potencial of research and possible experiences.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 18th February 2020 at 23:36.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Agape (18th February 2020), greybeard (18th February 2020), Ivanhoe (20th February 2020), justntime2learn (18th February 2020), onawah (18th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (19th February 2020), wondering (20th February 2020)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Then please post some well-researched, credible proof that the work Nassim is doing is bogus.
    Quote Posted by Justjane (here)
    Sorry, couldn't resist:

Onawah,

I don’t feel it is inappropriate. It’s important for us to be able to call out people and products who could be seen to be taking advantage of others. So many of my own clients have spent thousands chasing both cures and answers only to be left bankrupt, materially and spiritually.
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (18th February 2020), RogeRio (18th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (19th February 2020), wondering (20th February 2020), Zanshin (19th February 2020)

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Obviously, Haramein is not an in-the-box thinker, but academia now has been just as corrupted as any other institution, so going by mainstream opinions of his work won't provide a fair assessment.
    Would you go by Zawi Hawass's opinion of Dr. Semir Osmanagich or Dr. Carmen Boulter?
    I think fair assessments will only come from thinkers who can flout accepted academic thinking, and look at Haramein with fresh eyes.
    If his work was all bogus, I doubt very much that he would have lasted on the scene as long as he has, had endorsements from other scientists, or supporters enough to keep his Resonance Science Foundation going.

Graham Hancock featured Haramein as follows:
    "We are very pleased to welcome scientist Nassim Haramein as our February 2011 Author of the Month"
    ...on his website at: https://grahamhancock.com/harameinn1/

The introduction here: http://howtoexitthematrix.com/2015/0...d-orions-belt/
    ...reads: "Graham Hancock, Robert Bauval, and Nassim Haramein present extensive evidence against the history we have been taught and what those in power don’t want you to know about."
    Obviously, Hancock and Bauval thought enough of Haramein to collaborate with him on this project.

Here is an assessment from a scholar who is willing to look with fresh eyes:

https://www.quora.com/What-do-physic...viable?share=1

Theodore St. John, M.S. Physics, University of Louisiana at Lafayette (1995)
    Answered Sep 16, 2018
    "Several commenters make an excellent point about wanting serious critiques of NH’s work. They’re looking for objective, intelligent perspectives, not character assassinations. On the other hand, character is an important factor to consider. Physics is in trouble, and physicists are accused of abandoning the search for scientific truth (see Jim Baggott’s book, “Farewell to reality”). This is very important stuff. Everyone should be welcome to promote their ideas, but I appreciate those of you who point out things like SELF-promotion and absurd claims. However I never appreciate the word “crackpot” or the bashing given because the person in question can’t answer all questions thrown at him… When asked about this or that, they say… crickets. Remember, Lao Tzu said, “he who knows doesn’t speak and he who speaks doesn’t know”. He who knows doesn’t speak if he also knows that he will be called a crackpot.

I think that NH recognizes some very important points about the holographic nature of reality and I would like to see some serious comments about that. My Ph. D. is in Medical Physics but I have a BS and an MS in physics and I agree that it is important to look closely at concepts from a fundamental physics perspective (starting with PHY 101). I submit that the trouble with physics STEMS FROM these (using an analogy from the Tree of Knowledge). Physics has branched in many directions and much fruit has been produced. But the fruit that is incoherent with logic, reason, or human experience (some quantum, and some cosmology - especially the part that harkens back to the instantaneous-creation hypothesis) is bitter and hard to swallow. There are many new ideas (“twigs”) that get published in physics journals and some physicists agree that it is time for a whole new branch. But they also feel responsible for pruning off “suckers” (a branch that grows from the very base of a tree) and aren’t even keen to the idea that the new branch needs to sprout from the base of the limb.

Unfortunately, NH is trying to create a new branch from the narrow tip of the current branch. So instead of a new branch, it is more like a new kind of fruit that the branch doesn’t want to support. He references a lot of current twigs and uses mathematical concepts that are just out of reach for some of us (unless of course we do the work) so it is easy for us to get drawn in (or out if you prefer) to his “fruity ideas” (just kidding - I couldn’t resist).

According to some commenters here in Quora, he fails to connect with the fundamentals. I think that there is a need for a new look at the fundamentals, but from a different perspective. And I have been working on just that, from the holographic perspective, similar to NH but much simpler and more connected. As a retired Medical Physicist I am influenced by the physics of medical imaging and the processes of life. Rather than giving “particles” the crown of reality, I consider motion - the conserved quantity, a form of energy - as a process, which I eventually show to be a metamorphic process (see my collaboration blog that I just started at The Holomorphic Process). I illustrate space and time as metrics that are graphically represented as the axes of a conformal map, and motion is either

1) an outward projection (relativistic representation as expanding points on a space-time diagram ala Minkowski), or

2) a conformal back-projection (a reflection) as a rotating phasor in polar coordinate system.

Superimposing both of these at the same reference point (the event reference) provides a composite vector model (I call the space-time-motion or STM diagram) that reveals quantum and relativistic relations that are tied together by the Lorentz factor, which is simply the magnification factor that results from projecting the phasor (unit magnitude positioned at 45 degrees) out to the rectangular coordinate point (1, 1). It illustrates both length contraction and time dilation as legs of similar triangles, and other important relations, including the total-energy Hamiltonian and the relativistic quantum wave (Klein-Gordon) equation.

The take-home message that I’ve tried to illustrate is that, as relative motion in the universe is ubiquitous, and creates the apparent passage of time, the energy is transformed in our perception (from inside-looking-out into outside-looking-in) into events that form holographic fringes in spacetime. So the field of motion forms both the holographic medium and the image. These fringes are “germs” from which (I think) the Standard Model of particle physics can be rooted, but it will take a good bit of work to show that. I was hoping that NH would provide some of that. Rather than a new branch, I’m trying to germinate a seed for a new tree. If it takes root, some of NH’s work (as well as others who promote the holographic nature of reality) might be seen more as a prophesy than a cult.

If I were a young Ph. D. student, this would be my research proposal. But I’m not. I’m retired (and tired). So I’ve been working on it as a hobby while trying to maintain the scholarly approach. If it is correct, then of course I’d like credit (my manuscript is currently under review by a peer-reviewed journal). But truth is all that really matters. So I hope that some of you will be inspired and either collaborate with me or just run with it."
    Last edited by onawah; 18th February 2020 at 23:56.
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (19th February 2020), Marsha Piper (20th February 2020), RogeRio (19th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (19th February 2020), wondering (20th February 2020), Zanshin (19th February 2020)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

From my perspective -either you are the physicist or call yourself as you wish, observe the timeless Universe with all its beautiful laws and curvatures

we are just observers, Nature is doing the rest.

There’s no Nassim or anyone else “doing” any physics. His or mine physics are natural part of this natural universe no matter what you really believe it means because everyone is a unique fractal entitled to their theory.

So yes Nassim has beautiful mind and approach so are you.

however it should not really prevent thinkers and explorers
    looking fresh at the moment

I definitely believe in the worthiness of your message

🌟

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

greybeard (19th February 2020), Marsha Piper (20th February 2020), RogeRio (19th February 2020), wondering (20th February 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast