Thread: News from Nassim Haramein

1. Link to Post #21
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Default Re: News from Nassim Haramein

I'm far to being an expert, but I am a bit familiar with interesting approachs

Crystal Charging Grid to charge crystals or to amplify sound healing vessels

Last edited by RogeRio; 19th February 2020 at 02:45.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Agape (19th February 2020), Maknocktomb (19th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Then please post some well-researched, credible proof that the work Nassim is doing is bogus.
    Quote Posted by Justjane (here)
    Please remove this--not funny, and inappropriate.
    Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Sorry, couldn't resist:

Onawah,

I don’t feel it is inappropriate. It’s important for us to be able to call out people and products who could be seen to be taking advantage of others. So many of my own clients have spent thousands chasing both cures and answers only to be left bankrupt, materially and spiritually.
    I don’t think the onus is on me to do that. I’m not a physicist. Couldn’t even begin to understand what is being talked about here but I do know that both mainstream and alternative scientists are very interested in studying the nature of the universe, the nature of human beings and the nature of consciousness.

This product states that it “greatly boosts the body’s natural ability to connect with the vitalistic quantum vacuum energy at the foundation of all-natural processes. This zero-point field of space is a nexus of quantum entanglement, and when the body is able to attune with it, like a crystalline oscillator, it comes into harmonic resonance with this inexhaustible source of energy, coherence, and connectedness.”

I don’t even know enough about physics to know if these are even real terms or just pseudoscientific gobbledegook. What I do know is the universal and human energy field. I can connect, feel, generate and interact with it. And I don’t need crystals or anything else to do that and neither does anyone else. I am very much looking forward to the day that spirituality and science collide and I have the ability to prove what I know and understand. Until then, all I can do is work one on one with others and let them see the results for themselves.

I just become very concerned when anybody claims to have some kind of cureall that just happens to cost thousands of dollars. Tbh, requiring anything external to tune in or connect or whatever just doesn’t make any sense to me. Why create a universe that then requires additional expensive gadgets to interact with it?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

Akasha (19th February 2020), Gracy (19th February 2020), Ivanhoe (20th February 2020), silvanelf (11th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Inasmuch as you admit that:
    Couldn’t even begin to understand what is being talked about here
    I don’t even know enough about physics to know if these are even real terms or just pseudoscientific gobbledegook. Why create a universe that then requires additional expensive gadgets to interact with it?
    I think it definitely is inappropriate to pass judgement, especially when it's done in a discourteous manner.
    There are plenty of people who do know a lot about physics and other fields of scientific research, who think that Haramein is a legitimate researcher and an innovative thinker.

Sorry, couldn't resist:

If doing so is so irresistible, I think it would be a good idea to at least start another thread, and stop attempting to derail this one.

I would add that since Haramein is not taking the traditional route of seeking financial support from universities, etc. but is funding his own research and development by seeking more public support, it is understandable if the price tags seem high.
    But they are probably not nearly as costly as those who take the more traditional route, and I don't think that you will find he is living high off the hog like many do who are much more mainstream, and much less original or inventive.
    He's not taking the easy way out, and is facing the same struggle that other scientists have who don't follow the herd.
    And if it was just approval and/or prestige he was really seeking, he could have taken an easier path.
    He's probably had to take the advice of people who think his work has to be marketed to succeed, and they may be right, though it is sad to see how commercialized it's become.
    I just hope it pays off in the end by fostering what is original and useful in his work.
    Last edited by onawah; 19th February 2020 at 05:30.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (19th February 2020), Constance (7th July 2020), greybeard (19th February 2020), robinr1 (19th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by RogeRio (here)
    I'm far to being an expert, but I am a bit familiar with interesting approachs

Crystal Charging Grid to charge crystals or to amplify sound healing vessels

Beautiful , thanks for sharing 🌸

All we are left with at the beginning and end of the day is our own mind. That mind is also God. It’s part of the creative and knowledgable universe. It has no failure, no imperfection. It can’t be taken away from you. Bought or sold.
    You may sell one quasi crystal of your knowledge on eBay, that’s like hitting a jackpot . Good luck with that.

Or offer the crystal/s of your mind to the earth , its people, animals, the clouds, the endless transformation of elements .

No matter what all those names and impressions take no time compared to our own minds we are left with who have the true power of understanding and peace

🕊🙏🕊

8. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Inasmuch as you admit that:
    Couldn’t even begin to understand what is being talked about here
    I don’t even know enough about physics to know if these are even real terms or just pseudoscientific gobbledegook. Why create a universe that then requires additional expensive gadgets to interact with it?
    I think it definitely is inappropriate to pass judgement, especially when it's done in a discourteous manner.
    There are plenty of people who do know a lot about physics and other fields of scientific research, who think that Haramein is a legitimate researcher and an innovative thinker.

Sorry, couldn't resist:

If doing so is so irresistible, I think it would be a good idea to at least start another thread, and stop attempting to derail this one.

I would add that since Haramein is not taking the traditional route of seeking financial support from universities, etc. but is funding his own research and development by seeking more public support, it is understandable if the price tags seem high.
    But they are probably not nearly as costly as those who take the more traditional route, and I don't think that you will find he is living high off the hog like many do who are much more mainstream, and much less original or inventive.
    He's not taking the easy way out, and is facing the same struggle that other scientists have who don't follow the herd.
    And if it was just approval and/or prestige he was really seeking, he could have taken an easier path.
    He's probably had to take the advice of people who think his work has to be marketed to succeed, and they may be right, though it is sad to see how commercialized it's become.
    I just hope it pays off in the end by fostering what is original and useful in his work.

You do understand that Builder and I are different people right? I didn’t post that meme, I haven’t been discourteous, but I do believe that it is important to question things, that’s not derailment, that’s sensible.

I find it interesting to note that you are so focussed on discounting me rather than engaging in or addressing any of the concerns. I think you’ll find that people in the alternative movement are making as much, if not more, than reputable scientists and other professionals. And many people are happy to be a king in their own domain and care less about naysayers.

As I’ve said repeatedly, which you have yet to address, we are ALL connected ALL the time, we all have the capacity to connect, to generate, and to interact with ours, others and the universe’s energy fields. I have no time for anyone who claims something different regardless of their credentials....

Go straight to the source-it’s free 🤗

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

Akasha (19th February 2020)

10. Link to Post #26
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 164 posts

There have been threads about Nassim Haramein before where people have linked to various sites which show his physics is not advanced or what he claims, Please see, for example:

Thread: Pushing The Envelope of Physics: Nassim Haramein
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...assim+Haramein

He's entertaining but I personally don't rate him after having researched him.

Don't want to derail from the thread but if you want to hear contemporary advanced physics from people not in the mainstream, listen to Eric Weinstein or Garrett Lisi. They even recently talked together on Eric's podcast "The Portal" which can also easily be found on youtube.
    Last edited by Gracy; 19th February 2020 at 12:01. Reason: Added your link

11. The Following User Says Thank You to IChingUChing For This Post:

Akasha (19th February 2020)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Hi Justjane

My concern with your attached image is the wording.
    It is not good calling anyone by a negative name, in this case "Sucker"

We are all and or have been suckers for one reason or another in life.
    We have all been "Noobs".
    A more positive term would be "Novice".
    I don't like calling anybody negative names..
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

greybeard (19th February 2020)

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It wasn't Justjane who used the word "sucker", that was Builder.
    I separated the quotes in my post here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1336771
    ...but apparently that wasn't enough to make that obvious.
    I started this thread in order to bring attention to what is new from Nassim, but inasmuch as it seems that is going to be impossible without an overload of criticism, with no help from Mods despite my request, I will simply request that this thread be closed.
    Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Hi Justjane

My concern with your attached image is the wording.
    It is not good calling anyone by a negative name, in this case "Sucker"

We are all and or have been suckers for one reason or another in life.
    We have all been "Noobs".
    A more positive term would be "Novice".
    I don't like calling anybody negative names..
    Each breath a gift...

15. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To reiterate what I wrote in the post above:
    "I would add that since Haramein is not taking the traditional route of seeking financial support from universities, etc. but is funding his own research and development by seeking more public support, it is understandable if the price tags seem high.
    I just hope it pays off in the end by fostering what is original and useful in his work."

Quote Posted by IChingUChing (here)
    There have been threads about Nassim Haramein before where people have linked to various sites which show his physics is not advanced or what he claims, Please see, for example:

Thread: Pushing The Envelope of Physics: Nassim Haramein
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...assim+Haramein

He's entertaining but I personally don't rate him after having researched him.

Don't want to derail from the thread but if you want to hear contemporary advanced physics from people not in the mainstream, listen to Eric Weinstein or Garrett Lisi. They even recently talked together on Eric's podcast "The Portal" which can also easily be found on youtube.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (19th February 2020), JRS (20th February 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2