+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The 2020 United States of American Presidential Elections!!! Oh What JOY!!!

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The 2020 United States of American Presidential Elections!!! Oh What JOY!!!

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    I find it interesting that three New York City Jews are the top contenders for America's 2020 presidential election:

A rich Jew: Michael Bloomberg

A poor Jew: Bernie Sanders

A wannabe Jew: Donald Trump

And since I am Jewish, I don't fit the anti-semite meme. I am just stating the facts. The wannabe Jew was a follower of Roy Cohn, and hobnobbed with Jeffrey Epstein, and his daughter and grandchildren are orthodox Jews. Furthermore, Lenny Bruce once said: "If you're from New York and you're Catholic, you're still Jewish. If you're from Butte, Montana and you're Jewish, you're still goyisch."
    Thank you! How this isn't obvious to everyone is beyond belief. How do you personally feel when you hear the trope - as they say - "Jews control the world" Thank you again.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Soda For This Post:

RogeRio (21st February 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Default Re: The 2020 United States of American Presidential Elections!!! Oh What JOY!!!

4. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by RogeRio (here)
    Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    I dont think he is a controlled puppet.
    I'm sorry, but this tweet may indicates otherwise - https://twitter.com/berniesanders/st...18565118234624

--

Lula was released from jail by political maneuver inside the Supreme Court, who contradicted previous decision itself, allowing convicted at second instance of judiciary remains free of jail.

the maneuver was captained by the current president of the supreme court (STF), who was a lawyer for Lula, lawyer of the workers' party (PT), and chief of the general advocacy of the country (AGU) while Lula was president. He arrived at the supreme court at Lula's indication, indeed.

This lawyer never managed to pass any usual competition to be a career civil servant, and all positions in the civil service he reached were always through Lula's personal indications. His name is "Dias Toffoli".

the Congress is providing a law so that the supreme court can no longer interfere in second instance prisons.

Senators collect signatures to expedite law from second instance prison in portuguese, from official site "senado.leg.br"

---edit-- answering reply bellow ---
    I dont see how this is evidence for Bernie being a controlled puppet by the Cabal?
    without ideological eyes, please "Follow the Money"

look at Operation Car Wash, and Foro de São Paulo organization, founded by Lula, Hugo Chaves and Fidel Castro

I can not say if Cabal is a good word to describe, but if not be similar, it's worse. The influence of this organization has produced an Oscar nominated documentary film (The Edge of Democracy) and meetup Pope Francis to make a kind of intimidation for Lula not be arrested again.
    Well you are obviously much more informed of Lula and Brazil then i am but that Bernie makes 1 positive tweet about Lula is not enough evidence for me to say he is a controlled puppet. He wants to bring down Wall Street and Big Pharma. Thats something no other candidate even dares to speak about. I hope he gets the chanche so we can see if he is the real deal or not.

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

I dont think he is a controlled puppet.
    I'm sorry, but this tweet may indicates otherwise - https://twitter.com/berniesanders/st...18565118234624
    Not so fast now. Just because someone winds up in prison, does not necessarily mean they are a criminal. Look no further than Julian Assange as an example.

Quote Secret Brazil Archive
    Part 2
    A massive archive exclusively provided to The Intercept confirms long-held suspicions about the politicized motives and deceit of Brazil’s corruption investigators.
    https://theintercept.com/2019/06/09/...rs-party-lula/

6. Link to Post #25
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

He wants to bring down Wall Street and Big Pharma. Thats something no other candidate even dares to speak about.
    please, think about the possibility that is just political propaganda and not a personal determination, because no political authority has that power "alone". (and follow the money) . I didn't provide a direct evidence, I agree with that.

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Secret Brazil Archive
    Part 2
    A massive archive exclusively provided to The Intercept confirms long-held suspicions about the politicized motives and deceit of Brazil’s corruption investigators.
    https://theintercept.com/2019/06/09/...rs-party-lula/
    Glenn Greenwald get an "Habeas Corpus" from other Supreme Court Member (Gilmar Mendes) to not be investigate. Gilmar Mendes is partner of Dias Toffoli (current chief of supreme court). They also try to censor independent media news which started to investigated their finances. Remember when I said "Follow the Money".

these published messages from The Intercept (archive exclusivelly provided) was produced by criminal invasion of private telecommunications of authorities made by hackers, who practiced fraud and extortion, so, Gleen Greenwald is now seeing as a cybercrime mentor and receiver, who still cannot be arrested because of the Habeas Corpus, althought all the others involved have already been arrested and are being formally tried.

these published messages only showed normal private conversations between authorities involved in the largest investigation into criminal organization on the face of the earth, and caused a lot of noise with no results, except for the criminal activity of the hackers published by The Intercept.

please, look how a brazilian independent journalism treated Mr.Glenn on this short video (only 30 secs), after Glenn was unmasked again.

please, avoid the ideological lens to see these facts and Follow The Money.

--- edit -- to clarify the facts --- after the reply bellow

Augusto Nunes ask the authorities of childhood and adolescence to be responsible for allowing a person, which work publishing "products of arrested cyber criminals" adopt two brazilian children and take care of their education.

It was a good and legitimate provocation of free speak. Augusto studied law, but became a journalist, instead to be a lawyer.

Glenn Greenwald was invited to debate with Augusto Nunes with no answer, just calling Augusto by a coward ten times, until get a hilarius slap in front of cameras, as recorded in the annals of history (of journalism).

--- edit -- still to clarify the facts --

I said dozen times to Follow the Money

The Intercept is financed by Pierre Omidyar
    heading a media network across 18 countries
    (please, wake up)
    Last edited by RogeRio; 26th February 2020 at 07:43.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Gracy (21st February 2020), Mypos (21st February 2020)

8. Link to Post #26
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

please, look how a brazilian independent journalism treated Mr.Glenn on this short video (only 30 secs), after Glenn was unmasked again.

please, avoid the ideological lens to see these facts and Follow The Money.
    If there has been any unmasking of Greenwald I’ve missed it, but if him getting upset with a man who publicly advocates for his kids to be taken away is an example of the evidence against him, I can only imagine how lacking it probably is.

The far right wing Bolsonaro government are hardly choir boys, and this guy Augusto Nunes is in tight with them so he’s hardly an independent journalist, and I see him going after Glen like that as symbolic of how they handle dissent.

Keeping back to topic, my opinions have little to do with ideology. In the same vain I think people friendly to the Trump administration like Roger Stone and Michael Flynn got raw deals, and are victims of a political witch hunt as Trump loves to put it.

The only real difference here is that Stone and Flynn are not choir boys either, whereas Glenn Greenwald is a brave champion of free speech. Were I him I’d pack up my husband and kids and get the hell out of Brazil before he gets disappeared or something, but instead he’s standing his ground so, if there’s any real evidence of him being unmasked I would sorely like to see it.

9. Link to Post #27
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

He wants to bring down Wall Street and Big Pharma. Thats something no other candidate even dares to speak about.
    please, think about the possibility that is just political propaganda and not a personal determination, because no political authority has that power "alone". (and follow the money) . I didn't provide a direct evidence, I agree with that.

Of course i think about the possibility what he says is just political propaganda but in my assesment of things and people i rely on my gut for a big portion and it has not failed often. And when i see and hear Bernie Saunders speak i see a genuine man who doesnt plays a role or lies. My gut believes him so i would like to see him succeed to see if my gut was right. And for what its worth he is by far the best candidate if you see the world as Truthseekers like us do because we know the world is being run by the Cabal or the Shadow Goverment and Big Pharma and Wall Street are very important tentacles of this machine. So if this will be cut off its a step in the right direction imo.

Peace!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

RogeRio (21st February 2020)

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,636 times in 8,593 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. Link to Post #29
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

One of many IT heroes uncovers damning evidence regarding potential for fraud within Dominion voting machines
    more at
    https://www.sott.net/article/444243-...oting-machines

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (21st November 2020), onevoice (21st November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2