+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Proxima Centauri b ETs rescue Julian Assange, teleport Donald Trump into Belmarsh prison!

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Proxima Centauri b ETs rescue Julian Assange, teleport Donald Trump into Belmarsh prison!

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    The opening assumption is unfounded. It implies that Avalon supporters that do not give thumbs up, smiley faces, likes and comments are not actively engaged, supportive and appreciative of "important" topics and the members who post on them that willingly give their time to keep us all up to speed. No different to someone needing hundreds of facebook friends and then gets pissed off if no-one pushes an emoji button whenever they post.

With the volume of information available now threads can get long very quick so having to wade through endless repetitive comments of everyone saying the same thing seems practically fruitless to me. And those that are sensitive because they think no one is paying them enough attention really need to learn to get over it.

I personally value Avalon Members that much that during my busy days of local activism it is my go to for news . . . the Assange thread being one of them. And I assume there are many like me. Far more that actually do give a "rat's arse" than the implication that Avalon members fall into one of your listed categories.

So I wouldn't worry about thinking it odd as odds are there's no odd to worry about.
    I'm not interested in crossing swords with you. This isn't about me. If the shoe doesn't fit, don't wear it. So, you are interested in Assange as a topic. A simple public statement, "I support Assange.", has some power to influence; invisible and silent support doesn't.
    I support Assange.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (29th February 2020), Frank V (29th February 2020), Franny (29th February 2020), Mike (29th February 2020), mountain_jim (29th February 2020), RogeRio (29th February 2020), T Smith (29th February 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Proxima Centauri b ETs rescue Julian Assange, teleport Donald Trump into Belmarsh prison!

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Quote A simple public statement, "I support Assange.", has some power to influence; invisible and silent support doesn't.
    I, a deep-state-awakening process supporter, strongly support Assange and consider what is still happening to him to be the strongest evidence, other than abject Israeli/possibly-Mossad control of his admin, against being positive about Trump and the military support he apparently receives.

On the other hand, I am so fatigued but your constant provoking posts implying that folks who support certain aspects of the cleanup of the national Democratic Party/MSM/CIA/FBI election meddling and coup attempt are blind to Assange, asleep, or otherwise unaware of the hidden hands behind the overall US and global political systems.

There have been several of these posts in the last week, the tone of which I did not appreciate.

For just one example of this Qanon process value (imo), Qanon researchers have managed to awaken large numbers of folks to works such as FRITZ SPRINGMEIER – BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI, Projects Monarch and MKUltra, and these powerful bloodline families behind so many world events and wars over our history.

Quote Springmeier tells us that there are actually Thirteen Illuminati Bloodlines. They are:
    The Astor Bloodline
    The Bundy Bloodline
    The Collins Bloodline
    The DuPont Bloodline
    The Freeman Bloodline
    The Kennedy Bloodline
    The Li Bloodline
    The Onassis Bloodline
    The Rockefeller Bloodline
    The Rothschild Bloodline
    The Russell Bloodline
    The Van Duyn Bloodline
    The Merovingian Bloodline
    For an example of what I learned in this process, the (Merovingian) bloodline Payseur family and their historic, behind the scenes ownership and control of the Rockefellers, Vanderbilt's, etc.

Through this article I learned that I had been employed by companies in the American south that had been owned by this family, as almost all of the railroads, power companies, banks, were, mostly in secret with other families propped up as the public owners.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/08/1...r-springmeier/

While I have gone off-topic the point for me is there is value in this spread of historical information as part of the Qanon movement, but Avalonians like me have gotten tired of being directly (Parasites!) or indirectly put down for having found value in the Trump admin corruption shake-up, and just don't bother to participate in many areas where constantly explaining or defending this position appears necessary.

I am certain things would be way worse if Clinton was in power, and I still have slight hopes that Trump can overcome his military backers and do the right thing for Assange, who he used to support. (I guess the firewall against learning the truth about 9/11 is way more unlikely to get breached).

In the long run progress and freedom is only going to happen once more and more shake off their programming and learn the available, horrible truths about what really happens in this world.

That is what The Great Awakening means to me, Assange has helped in that, but we are a long way from having the leverage ourselves to right these wrongs.
    I agree with this post and do so with all my heart. The Avalon I discovered in 2010 and which played the most significant role in (no understatement) saving my life in 2012 has changed. I see this everyday by hitting the New Posts button (always my first action) and see way too many threads void of the real soul reaching depth I used to find day in and day out on Project Avalon. It's like something has tried to kill Project Avalon.

If too many subjects start out political or evolve into purely political back and forth, and you create an impression that a vociferous membership and vociferous group within the mod staff (including former mods who are still valued as mods) that lean strongly in one purely political direction (or anti-one symbol or opposing direction), and on top of that, censor the Q threads by restricting them to members only, you are truly setting the entire forum up for another schism. If that is Bill's goal, I would be very surprised. If it is a goal or desire among some of the membership I would not be surprised.

This is the place I see this forum to be at this moment.

I hope my honesty is appreciated.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

angelfire (3rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (29th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (29th February 2020), Franny (29th February 2020), gini (1st March 2020), Jayke (29th February 2020), Mike (29th February 2020), mountain_jim (29th February 2020), RogeRio (29th February 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The thread title made me laugh... it definitely deserves a prize. (We could start a new thread applauding creative thread titles, but my concern is that it'd then get way out of hand. ) We'll probably change the thread title to something a little more sedate in a few days' time.

~~~

Back to topic, of course Avalonians care deeply about Julian Assange. That's a slam-dunk given. I suspect that the issue is that there's such a strong, clear consensus about the enormous injustice, that there's actually comparatively little to be discussed apart from to report new developments every now and then.
    Yes, I'm thankful that you didn't already change the thread title. It also does not belong in the UFOlogy section where I provocatively placed it, and apologize to UFOligists (and maybe it should be immediately moved to "General Discussion.") When deemed necessary, perhaps, "Why does there seem to be so little public support for Assange, on Avalon?" for a new title.

I note that one of the most powerful and brilliant observations of Caitlin Johnstone is the concept of "narrative control." (This echoes the early work of Noam Chomsky and some others.) The bad guys not only pre-select their own pool of replacements within the governments, they also control the narrative, having literally purchased all major mass media outlets whose talking heads then read the script provided to them by the government and multinational corporations PR departments. Greatly facilitated, by the way, by Bill Clinton "deregulating" the FCC's rules to protect against monopolizing the airwaves - mentioned because some people have become weary of me calling out Trump, who is simply the current Sonofabitch-in-Chief, not the only. But it would also be disingenuous - a lie really - to say that Trump is not personally responsible for this current, and most profound, phase of the persecution of Assange and (as Rachel/Innocent Warrior points out) what Wikileaks represents as a current/future threat to the evil agents of the evil Owners/Controllers.

I don't believe in street protest against the government - I think that the Kent State massacre of students protesting war and especially the utter lack of real investigation much less prosecution signaled the end of (maybe of the fantasy of) street protest against the US government having any effectiveness. The fact that the bad guys took over narrative control, and bludgeon the unwary with it constantly for decades, shows how important public perception control is to their nefarious agenda flowing along smoothly. So, it seems wise to disrupt that flow, and to present the truth as narrative, and repeat it and repeat it and repeat it in the hope that - mis-paraphrasing Goebbels - "the truth repeated often enough will eventually be seen as the truth." We don't have any effectiveness in street protest, but we do affect the zeitgeist and the current narrative on the Internet. We need to use our strongest tool.

Some detractors have cleverly circumvented the important issues being brought up, calling any attempt to have your voice heard as "virtue signaling" - like a couple of folks that already posted to this thread (which is about supporting Assange), trying to make it about me. Silence in the face of the US government, spearheaded by Trump, persecuting Assange and attempting to destroy whistleblowing, isn't virtuous. I am asking people to speak up, make your voice heard.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th February 2020), earthdreamer (2nd March 2020), Frank V (29th February 2020), Franny (29th February 2020), Mike (29th February 2020), mountain_jim (29th February 2020), onawah (29th February 2020), RogeRio (29th February 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Thanks Dennis. and I totally agree on their use of buying time and waiting everyone out. We are all working hard in our lives and its only natural that we will begin to loose our fire on certain issues over time. But that doesn't mean we forgot! I know I never did. And yes, keep the topic alive by keeping it current and public. you roused me up again! take care my friend.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (29th February 2020), Frank V (29th February 2020), Franny (29th February 2020), Mike (29th February 2020), mountain_jim (29th February 2020), RogeRio (29th February 2020), Strat (29th February 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,519 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    ...and see way too many threads void of the real soul reaching depth I used to find day in and day out on Project Avalon.
    Nonsense. (I hope my honesty is appreciated! )

I listed these in about 30 seconds flat. There are dozens, and maybe hundreds, more.
    THEN, out of impulsive curiosity, I looked to see if you'd visited any of these in the last year. As best I could see, you've not been to those threads at all.

But if you have a lot of attention on the Qanon thread, and read and post there, then of course you'll get a certain different impression.

If you want to make Avalon an [even] better place, then all you have to do is contribute to make it so.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th February 2020 at 17:35.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

christian (29th February 2020), Davenir (4th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (29th February 2020), Frank V (29th February 2020), Franny (29th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (1st March 2020), Justplain (2nd March 2020), Mike (29th February 2020), mountain_jim (29th February 2020), onawah (29th February 2020), RogeRio (29th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020), Yoda (29th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

I wonder how many Avalonians realize what Assange has been undergoing just in the last week.
    If not, I think if they read Tintin's recent 4 posts here (or even just skim them, if they don't have time for more):
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1337765

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1337900

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1338092

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1338288

... they will be truly shocked.
    And perhaps will understand why Dennis is feeling so vehement.
    Speaking just for myself, I would be very appreciative if Avalonians would simply register a THANKS if they read or even just skim or glance at something that another member has posted if they see the worth of it, even if they don't have time to read it all.
    The amount of time that some of us spend just finding good information to post here is certainly worth that much, so that at least we who have taken the time and trouble to make contributions know we aren't living in some kind of fantasy, thinking that what we are doing is making a difference.
    If I was getting paid for the amount of time I spend here doing just that, I would have no financial woes at all, and I have plenty of them!
    It's not some kind of narcissistic need for approval--it's just a need to know that I'm not wasting my time.
    I make it a point of thanking posts that I consider worthy, and it's certainly no great sacrifice for me.
    It doesn't seem like a lot to ask.
    One of the best whistleblowers we have, Dark Journalist, barely gets any notice on the thread I keep updated about his programs, as far as I can tell, because there are often no "Thanks" at all for the posts I make there, and rarely more than a few.
    (Though Bill has been very diligent lately about posting Thanks all over the forum, which I appreciate.)
    I sometimes wonder why I bother.

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Quote Posted by rainsong (here)
    So, why do you think so few members at Avalon seem to give a rat's ass about the one person (Julian Assange) that's actually the most dangerous to the "Shadow Government"/"Deep State"/"New World Order?"

Why do you think that is?
    I guess I would have to ask why you think this? I don't post about him or on that thread. Does this mean I don't care? Of course not, but I don't usually post unless I feel I have something with contributing, and with Assange, I'm kinda out of my element so I just quietly follow.

So on what do you base your assumption?

I should be asleep, it's probably too late for me to be posting anything, but I found the assumption a bit harsh
    It is a bit harsh (though I stated "so few", not "everyone", and said "it seems" because if people don't post anything or the "views" counter is relatively low compared to say, favorite music, then that is the way "it seems.") I'm astounded at the lack of overt support Assange has here at Avalon. Why aren't people hopping mad about what is happening to Assange, right now? This is important, and current, so it seems that Avalon members would be engaged. When people support Assange, maybe they could post their support publicly? Overt support adds up, quiet support is, well, invisible and silent. Members here offer opinions and/or express support for (or lack of support for) many other people, but not very much with Assange. It's very odd to me.
    The opening assumption is unfounded. It implies that Avalon supporters that do not give thumbs up, smiley faces, likes and comments are not actively engaged, supportive and appreciative of "important" topics and the members who post on them that willingly give their time to keep us all up to speed.  No different to someone needing hundreds of facebook friends and then gets pissed off if no-one pushes an emoji button whenever they post.

With the volume of information available now threads can get long very quick so having to wade through endless repetitive comments of everyone saying the same thing seems practically fruitless to me.  And those that are sensitive because they think no one is paying them enough attention really need to learn to get over it.

Post because you value what you are sharing with the intention that it may help someone. Full stop.  I strongly predict Members that have the time to post, (briefly or regularly,) are helping loads of people but they'll never get to know about the majority of them.

I personally value Avalon Members that much that during my busy days of local activism it is my go to for news . . . the Assange thread being one of them.  And I assume there are many like me.  Far more that actually do give a "rat's arse" than the implication that Avalon members fall into one of your listed categories.

So I wouldn't worry about thinking it odd as odds are there's no odd to worry about.
    Last edited by onawah; 29th February 2020 at 19:47.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

angelfire (3rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (29th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (29th February 2020), earthdreamer (2nd March 2020), Frank V (29th February 2020), Franny (29th February 2020), Icare (1st March 2020), Mike (29th February 2020), mountain_jim (29th February 2020), RogeRio (29th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2020), T Smith (29th February 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    it's an erosion of our most fundamental judeo-christian ethics and values. we're abandoning them in place of "subjective realities".
    But not abandoning the Sins of that culture. Remember that, the God-Evil paradigm means there are good (ethics) and bad values playing on the game.

the bad values start to don't respect rules to win the game.

Quote but if you admit that things are inherently meaningful, you are forced to take responsibility for all of it
    that's exactly the trick of Free Will (good-bad) rule .. one can change the "polarity" of choice still seeing as inherently meaningful.

Quote you have a population of shiftless, intellectually deficient, value deficient, moral relativists who could coldly walk by an old lady being attacked because their cell phone is beckoning. the chances of those same people going out of their way to help a guy they see on a computer or TV screen, like Assange, is next to nil

without values, nothing is valued.
    You Got! .. the keyword is corruption.
    judeo-christian ethics and values, as others cultures have good-bad values, so the bad coexists ( inherently )

so, the bad can be hidden although its effects overload the good on the game.

the "good-bad" ones take advantage over the "good" ones that way, deluding them into thinking there are "bad" ones, that in fact there are not, indeed, "good-bad" ones seems to be as "good".

it's like a charade ( an ethical paradox ) which may be a kind of key to the veil of illusion
    Last edited by RogeRio; 29th February 2020 at 18:40.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (29th February 2020), Frank V (29th February 2020), Franny (29th February 2020), happyuk (1st March 2020), Mike (29th February 2020), onawah (1st March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,304 times in 5,692 posts

It's a great thread and an even better title My only regret is that i didn't think of it first lol

Dennis, I'm with you 100%. We need to do more to support Assange. It's not enough to merely post about it and talk about our indignation, although that's a good start.

The question is: what can we do to help?

I'm trying to imagine being him..wondering with deep sadness just where the hell the cavalry is? He must be deeply disappointed.

He took it upon himself to take great risks for our benefit, and I think it's our moral responsibility to support him. If you're aware of the whole situation, and still not doing anything, then I'd go so far as to say that not supporting him is passively immoral.

I'm just wondering what I can do. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Mike; 29th February 2020 at 18:53.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

angelfire (3rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (29th February 2020), Chris Gilbert (29th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (29th February 2020), Frank V (29th February 2020), Franny (29th February 2020), Icare (1st March 2020), mountain_jim (29th February 2020), onawah (1st March 2020), RogeRio (29th February 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

It's a great thread and an even better title My only regret is that i didn't think of it first lol

Dennis, I'm with you 100%. We need to do more to support Assange. It's not enough to merely post about it and talk about our indignation, although that's a good start.

I'm trying to imagine being him..wondering with deep sadness just where the hell the cavalry is? He must be deeply disappointed.

He took it upon himself to take great risks for our benefit, and I think it's our moral responsibility to support him. If you're aware of the whole situation, and still not doing anything, then I'd go so far as to say that not supporting him is passively immoral.

Yeah, Doug asked the same thing. My emphasis would be on subverting the official narrative and substituting the truth... then, lather, rinse, repeat. (See my comments on narrative control to Bill, above.) It seems crystal clear that Assange will be extradited, (then found guilty and imprisoned by the US) when you read the blow-by-blow accounts of his "trial." I'd guess that the only chance of that not happening would be a MASSIVE public outcry by US citizens, so much so that Trump and his re-election strategists would see it as profoundly diminishing Trump's chance to get the big chair again. I only say that because of Trump's obvious narcissism, which could be exploited to get Trump to order a halt to what he started - but I think that would require a thousand times the current (muffled) outcry, so I'm not at all hopeful that it will happen, as the outcry should already be at a "fever pitch."

John Shipton (Assange's dad) may have other ideas, to add to raising our voices publicly (he has published some suggestions in the past.) Tintin has published Assange's prison address and the royal protocol to get a letter through. Wikileaks would like donations to Wikileaks - I don't know if they are actually paying for (some of) his legal team or not. Gemma13 is a diligent researcher (she spent a lot of time exploding the Corey Good myth and tearing him a new butthole), and has expressed support, so maybe she (or someone else) could pull together the pieces of what Assange's closest supporters understand - directly from Julian - of what would help.

I'm traveling, and packing today to move to another location, so I'll be spotty around here at least today and tomorrow, and don't have time to search for the info (but I know it exists.) Like those old war movies where the flag bearer gets shot and the next guy grabs the flag and advances it, hopefully this thread can retain its energy and focus - and include a specific list beyond what I am recommending (public, repetitive, support for Assange, Wikileaks, and whistleblowing.)

Even for devout acolytes of Donald Trump that express support for this or that notion, it would be good to admit, publicly, that Trump is indeed spearheading this destruction of whistleblowing, that Trump is wrong to do so, and that killing whistleblowing is indeed aiding and abetting the deep state (even if Trump honestly doesn't understand who he is actually helping.) Let me add, to soften the gut punch, the same way Obama was wrong to persecute whistleblowers. Killing whistleblowing is a major objective of the Elite, made quite obvious as each president takes office and continues the agenda. Oh, and didn't Clinton publicly say something like, "Can't we just take Assange out?" - someone fact check me on that.
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 29th February 2020 at 20:27.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

angelfire (3rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (29th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), Frank V (29th February 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), Innocent Warrior (1st March 2020), Mike (29th February 2020), mountain_jim (1st March 2020), onawah (29th February 2020), RogeRio (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I have not been following Assange as closely as some; what I have been following are matters in which Daniel Ellsberg is an authority. Ellsberg is of course a one-man prototype of Wikileaks, leaking his own stuff; but he only recently published the major sequel to the Pentagon Papers, The Doomsday Machine: highly recommended.
    https://Www.Amazon.Fr/Dp/B077blhqzy/...ng=Utf8&Btkr=1
    Ellsberg is someone in the know and yet willing to accept and explain how his incomplete understanding of earth-shaking events he was himself involved in took half a century to comprehend. He candidly admits, “in October 1961 I had done my part in greasing the skids toward the Cuban missile crisis”. His entire approach is to show how humanity came within a “handbreadth” of being destroyed, not by evil people, but with good men in high places, himself included.
    Quote The fact is that on Saturday, October 27, 1962, a chain of events was in motion that might have come close to ending civilization. How close? A handbreadth. That is despite the fact, as I have come to believe, that both leaders, Khrushchev and Kennedy, were determined to avoid armed conflict — that both, in fact, were prepared to settle on the other’s terms, if necessary, rather than go to war. And yet they each hoped, by threatening war, to achieve a better bargain. For the sake of a better deal they both were willing to postpone by hours or days the settlement that each was willing to make […] their subordinates (unaware that they were supporting a pure bluff in a game of bargaining) were taking military actions that could unleash an unstoppable train of events, ultimately pulling the trigger on a Doomsday Machine.
    Always sensitive to the paradoxes in life, Ellsberg explains in great detail how the clearance system makes for great secrecy among large numbers of insiders, and yet how he himself was initiated into levels above top secret by careless talk. In other words, before himself becoming a whistle-blower, he was shown stuff beyond his pay grade.
    Quote The fact that this was “hard” intelligence based on actual photos was what is now called sensitive compartmented information (SCI), higher than Top Secret. Access to it required a Keyhole (K) clearance, higher than Top Secret, which I didn’t have at the time. The existence of clearances higher than Top Secret was in those years itself a well-kept secret, along with the nature of the information each of them covered and the actual information itself. It was extremely unusual for anyone holding such a clearance to give any hint of these secrets to someone who didn’t have the special clearance. […] That sanction [of losing one’s clearance] helped keep those secrets very, very well. Leaks to the press were nonexistent, either about the clearances, the intelligence means, or the contents of the information. Breaches of discipline, either deliberate or inadvertent, even to close colleagues who hadn’t been specially cleared, simply didn’t occur, with few exceptions. I happened to benefit from several such exceptional breaches.
    Hence, even with the best intentions and possibly the best people in charge, humanity nearly destroyed itself (he calls it ‘omnicide’). But somehow it scraped through, and there is an outside chance it may continue to do so. How did it happen? Delegation of powers: too many people had their fingers on the nuclear button.

What I take away from Daniel Ellsberg, who of course supports Julian Assange, is that defusing the Doomsday Machine will involve something similar: way too many people taking the nuclear option right off the table. This is what whistle-blowing is about: democracy in action. But the special Ellsberg flavor is non-confrontational: he consistently sees just about everyone doing their best for humanity – which is far more people than many seem to think. Even so, this may be not enough, but it is a strict minimum. How we go about achieving this is a matter for each person to decide. But as Ellsberg makes clear, we all make some terrible mistakes.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (29th February 2020), earthdreamer (2nd March 2020), Frank V (29th February 2020), Mike (29th February 2020), mountain_jim (1st March 2020), onawah (1st March 2020), RogeRio (1st March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st March 2020), Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (4th March 2020), earthdreamer (2nd March 2020), Frank V (1st March 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), Icare (1st March 2020), Mike (1st March 2020), mountain_jim (1st March 2020), onawah (1st March 2020), RogeRio (1st March 2020), snoman (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Pehaps the cavalry of centauros from Proxima Centaury b are coming to rescue Assange arrested on London, but I don't think Her Majesty's Prison Belmarsh is up to hosting Trump.

I think his ego would not fit inside any prison, even more while he is "imprisoned" in the White House

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (1st March 2020), Frank V (1st March 2020), onawah (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

(I haven't posted for ages but still have a read sometimes and tonight I was reading this thread)

and the words you wrote...

"I'm trying to imagine being him..wondering with deep sadness just where the hell the cavalry is? He must be deeply disappointed."

have hit me hard...

I'm so upset about what's happening to Julian Assange and the feeling of helplessness that goes with it...

I have a picture of him on my wall (in my bathroom actually because it's too sad to have it in the living room)
    that I took from the internet - one of him in the car when they are taking him away from the Embassy and he
    is looking so deeply hurt / wounded .... I look at it and think of him... just try to connect with him...

They have him - they have him - they have him in their clutches and there is very little we can do under the circumstances...
    On the physical level..

But we can try and connect with him and pray for him and think of him...

Focus on the base of the spine and feel the kundalini energy as we think of him... I can feel it stirring a bit as I'm writing..

It's the middle of the night where I am in England and I'm getting a bit tired and emotional thinking of what Julian is
    going through and how he must be feeling...he must be trying to feel brave but feeling ill and traumatized and scared..

Those words you wrote have triggered tears... oh I wish this nightmare that he's going through wasn't happening and he
    could be free again...

When I was thinking of logging in and making a reply in this thread I remembered a video from 'Amazing Polly' that fits in here..

(hope I can remember how to get a video into a post on this forum....)

Witnessing abuse/bullying takes more of a toll on people than actually being bullied. I believe that the powers that be use social media to make us all witnesses to injustice in order to try to psychologically break us.

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

angelfire (3rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (1st March 2020), earthdreamer (2nd March 2020), Frank V (1st March 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), gini (1st March 2020), Icare (1st March 2020), Inaiá (3rd March 2020), mountain_jim (1st March 2020), onawah (1st March 2020), RogeRio (1st March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Even for devout acolytes of Donald Trump that express support for this or that notion, it would be good to admit, publicly, that Trump is indeed spearheading this destruction of whistleblowing, that Trump is wrong to do so, and that killing whistleblowing is indeed aiding and abetting the deep state (even if Trump honestly doesn't understand who he is actually helping.) Let me add, to soften the gut punch, the same way Obama was wrong to persecute whistleblowers. Killing whistleblowing is a major objective of the Elite, made quite obvious as each president takes office and continues the agenda. Oh, and didn't Clinton publicly say something like, "Can't we just take Assange out?" - someone fact check me on that.

I am hoping that if they do get Julian over to America while Trump is still in office that he will pardon him...

Trump's not stupid and he knows that Assange played an important role towards getting him elected by releasing the DNC emails - and I also believe that Trump has to play a canny game with the Deep State while he is President because he must know how dangerous they are ---- I wouldn't be surprised if he was keeping very quiet about the possibility of pardoning Julian if/when he's extradited ...

and just a thought as I'm writing this and thinking about the ridiculous situation that George Galloway has described about Julian being in a bulletproof glass box in the Courtroom - perhaps the court has been warned that an attempt will be made on his life in some way - by the CIA or someone - because they don't want him to go to America in case Trump pardons him -

just a thought

Obama pardoned Chelsea Manning before he left office, if I remember right - so I'm hoping that Trump will complete the Act of Mercy by pardoning Julian Assange -

but he has to get there alive first -

(not sure what's happening to Chelsea Manning now - last I heard a while back he wouldn't testify against Assange so they had imprisoned him again for contempt or something - ??? )

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (1st March 2020), mountain_jim (1st March 2020), onawah (1st March 2020), RogeRio (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Does he have to get to America for Trump to pardon him? Can't Trump pardon Assange even with him not being in US custody? Though I don't think he will, if he does at all, until he's almost out of office

Jaybee, I'm with you, I feel there's little I can do, but I do meditate and hope that he feels and is aware of the energy of those who support him
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (1st March 2020), earthdreamer (2nd March 2020), Frank V (1st March 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), jaybee (1st March 2020), mountain_jim (1st March 2020), onawah (1st March 2020), RogeRio (1st March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I think she did say that and I was just looking for it and came across this video of her commenting on Assange's arrest -

she has got a nerve and of course it is completely to her benefit that she keeps up the Russian Collusion nonsense because it's supposed to be why she lost - and Assange is central to all that convoluted BS -

just had another thought - perhaps they have stuck him in the Glass Box in court in case he starts talking about Seth Rich......................?

anyway here's the video and at the end she even has the gall to make a joke and have a dig at Trump -

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (1st March 2020), earthdreamer (2nd March 2020), Innocent Warrior (1st March 2020), mountain_jim (1st March 2020), onawah (1st March 2020), RogeRio (1st March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Oh, and didn't Clinton publicly say something like, "Can't we just take Assange out?" - someone fact check me on that.
    Yes, as I recall she said, “can’t we just drone him”.

Update: It was “can’t we just drone this guy”.

This article is the source: https://truepundit.com/under-intense...ulian-assange/

Although WikiLeaks appears to have taken it seriously (see article for details of suspicious circumstances), the sources are unnamed, so not a confirmed claim as far as I can tell.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 1st March 2020 at 04:01. Reason: Update
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (1st March 2020), earthdreamer (2nd March 2020), Frank V (1st March 2020), jaybee (1st March 2020), mountain_jim (1st March 2020), onawah (1st March 2020), RogeRio (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Personally, I haven't had the time to look through every thread. This doesn't mean I do not support Assange.. And Wikileaks as well. In fact, when I began to wake up myself, I went to Wikileaks multiple times a day.. And even sent them a substantial donation, in support of his efforts to help in the awakening process of many.. With some much needed truth. Where we support, doesn't equal whether or not we support... Just my two cents.

My husband wasn't very happy I sent money to support the cause when we had our own bills, but I do not feel bad for doing so.. I didn't have the knowledge he did, or the site, but if my little donation in any way helped the cause? I tried.. And I am sure those that want to know who supports his cause? Probably know who has ever donated. So there is no fear of being caught supporting an underdog.. It just happened to be the right one at the right time.. when I was able to do so..

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (1st March 2020), earthdreamer (2nd March 2020), Frank V (1st March 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), jaybee (1st March 2020), mountain_jim (1st March 2020), onawah (1st March 2020), RogeRio (1st March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rainsong (here)
    Does he have to get to America for Trump to pardon him? Can't Trump pardon Assange even with him not being in US custody? Though I don't think he will, if he does at all, until he's almost out of office

Jaybee, I'm with you, I feel there's little I can do, but I do meditate and hope that he feels and is aware of the energy of those who support him

I don't know if he can pardon him before he goes to America - I'm guessing not and I don't know if he could cancel the extradition -
    but all the Russian Stuff has tied his hands somewhat with that I'm thinking - with all his enemies ready to pounce on anything the slightest bit pro Russian - and let's not forget what happened to JFK - I'm sure Trump hasn't and I believe he himself has to play it clever to avoid that kind of scenario -

not necessarily as obvious as what happened to JFK but with the same end result ?

I'm sure all thoughts and prayers and meditation does get to him -

It's just so wrong what they are doing to him on so many levels -

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (4th March 2020), onawah (1st March 2020), RogeRio (1st March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Personally, I haven't had the time to look through every thread. This doesn't mean I do not support Assange.. And Wikileaks as well. In fact, when I began to wake up myself, I went to Wikileaks multiple times a day.. And even sent them a substantial donation, in support of his efforts to help in the awakening process of many.. With some much needed truth. Where we support, doesn't equal whether or not we support... Just my two cents.

My husband wasn't very happy I sent money to support the cause when we had our own bills, but I do not feel bad for doing so.. I didn't have the knowledge he did, or the site, but if my little donation in any way helped the cause? I tried.. And I am sure those that want to know who supports his cause? Probably know who has ever donated. So there is no fear of being caught supporting an underdog.. It just happened to be the right one at the right time.. when I was able to do so..

Yes that's another thing everyone can do - make a donation -
    thanks for reminding me - I donate to a couple of things in a haphazard way but sending money for Assange and/or Wikileaks is a very solid and practical way to give support -

cheers

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (1st March 2020), Frank V (1st March 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), onawah (1st March 2020), RogeRio (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast