+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Proxima Centauri b ETs rescue Julian Assange, teleport Donald Trump into Belmarsh prison!

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Default Re: Proxima Centauri b ETs rescue Julian Assange, teleport Donald Trump into Belmarsh prison!

Be careful reaching out to the White House too much, I called once,. and the Secret Service called me back to see if I was a threat to the president! They don't like people sending any president anything, and worse, trying to actually CALL HIM as I did... (ok, so I am kind of bold...) They prefer that you use your local representatives to do the job for you... (Which of course they never will)..

And while he wouldn't personally receive them? Someone would, and begin to notice a trend, and you too, may get that special phone call one day... Where you have to laugh because the secret service is interrogating you. Or at the very least? Ending up on some watch list.. True Story, this happened to me...

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (2nd March 2020), anandacate (8th March 2020), Axman (2nd March 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (2nd March 2020), Frank V (2nd March 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), Innocent Warrior (3rd March 2020), Iyakum (2nd March 2020), jaybee (2nd March 2020), onawah (3rd March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd March 2020), T Smith (2nd March 2020), thepainterdoug (2nd March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,911 times in 2,594 posts

Default Re: Proxima Centauri b ETs rescue Julian Assange, teleport Donald Trump into Belmarsh prison!

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Attachment 42647Attachment 42648

Will be in the mail tomorrow.
    How about sharing some memes around the web? Or sending them about via group emails? I know next to nothing about making graphics for sure, but something like this?
    May help for reminding...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3r3x3c-4.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	42649
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Agape (2nd March 2020), anandacate (8th March 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (2nd March 2020), Frank V (2nd March 2020), Innocent Warrior (3rd March 2020), jaybee (2nd March 2020), onawah (3rd March 2020), RogeRio (2nd March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd March 2020), thepainterdoug (2nd March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,396 times in 4,617 posts

Interestingly enough, Julian actually did try to call the White House before releasing all the data on public website. He asked to speak to then Secretary of State HC explaining the matter of urgency. It’s not clear from the following report what their response was, on that day.

Julian Assange phoned White House to warn of risk of lives

They should have definitely heard the call on that day even have record of it.

Did they think it’s a prank ?

I can explain my heartfelt support for Julian if only on that behalf of taking big information leap ahead, first of certain kind in contemporary history is: extremely difficult.
    First reaction is no reaction. State of stupor and paralysis. Any authority in the system including scientists and medical professionals and firemen and all the rest won’t react because it’s not “in the manual”. Right. 🙏
    If it’s not in the manual it does not exist. They’re all programmed. It needs little bit of shock to get them unplugged but one can’t zap people unless it’s a complete emergency.
    I know the situation of my Bodhgaya report on extraterrestrial origin of mankind and the big encounter I had in 2002.
    It still is such a tabu in most of conventional society that I totally had to rely on my own devices and friends to get on and forwards.

The prejudice towards any new information that isn’t in their books already was too high. It isn’t uncomplicated data either unless you wish to discuss it from a bit more advanced astrophysical and biological perspective than their current one.
    It wasn’t that I was not ready to explain things or unable to do that.

Their ears were plugged. They were quite blocked from learning anything beyond what they were taught already.

I was being sent to corners.

As a matter of consequence many private parties had the privilege to discuss them privately and discuss them on good level if they intended so but not much has been done so far and i won’t mention the rest now. It would be long.

I have never been a threat to anyone or threaten their lives or safety, honestly. It’s a path I had taken by learning and decision as young student and for many experiences and tests passed, I’ve seen how our very own brightest skills, intellect, even too much empathy can be turned to sharp weapon.
    As a teenager I’d learn lots about it and how even the highest truths can hurt someone who aren’t ready but through years of practice and teachings,
    one ultimately arrives at point of taking no action.
    Better than intervening in human affairs.

I’ve seen this world changing from dark to over bright and clean to very dirty. I don’t want to quote scriptures because I think it’s worse than in biblical times now in many ways and we are barely evolving emotional AND physical capacity to contain what’s happening or what may yet to come.

As Dennis asked WHY I always ask why and for many years i would see people walking around with blindfolds. They would prefer not to see the dirt and what is happening in the world around, the problems of the world were always “problems of the other people”. “Not ours”. We don’t have to sort it out till it’s 5 to 12 AM,

No I don’t live in some close shell and isolated bubble. My bubble is mirror to the Universe.

The consciousness on this planet needs to keep rising for quite a while so that people reach at least “common sense” level of consensus on reality planning and response, stop fighting each other and stop being completely irrational and treating themselves out of purpose. The whole civilisation picture as it stands now is unsustainable if people won’t improve it.

So firmly yes the times need to move ahead together with our understanding of everything.

Thinking hats on

Last edited by Agape; 2nd March 2020 at 07:53.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

anandacate (8th March 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (2nd March 2020), Frank V (2nd March 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), Innocent Warrior (3rd March 2020), jaybee (2nd March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd March 2020), thepainterdoug (2nd March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

I would like to draw attention to the content of this excellent post by edina.

The implications made in her post point out the complexity of the Assange situation.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2020), Frank V (2nd March 2020), thepainterdoug (2nd March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,278 times in 3,171 posts

Gracie May, I was raised with manners . Also , would you want to be asked, or told what to do by someone who really doesn't have too much info on the situation?
    So I read the post by Edina, suggested by one of the posters , and now looking over things, its apparent to me that were not really sure about Assange who he is and what he's up to. Im going to re watch a Rich Planet that Rich Hall and Andrew Johnson did on Assange's upbringing , MKUltra and not being who we think he is . And perhaps its our collective mistrust of who he is that has dampened everyones followup on this. So holding my postcard for a day or two more.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (2nd March 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,991 times in 5,554 posts

Doug - as much as I love your postcard idea, and please do push ahead with that ( ), how about this heartwarming display of action too? It doesn't look like doctored footage either...

Link: https://twitter.com/AssangeScotland/...94675546644481

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

anandacate (8th March 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd March 2020), Chester (2nd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (2nd March 2020), Frank V (2nd March 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), jaybee (2nd March 2020), onawah (3rd March 2020), RogeRio (2nd March 2020), thepainterdoug (2nd March 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

TINTIN/ Well that says it !

Attached is a Rich Planet that calls into question Assange , motives and so on. https://www.richplanet.net/richp_gen...0&part=1&gen=4

FROM RICHPLANET/ In conspiracy circles Wikileaks generates much excitement. But not at Richplanet. Whenever you hear the words "Assange" or "Wikileaks" in relation to some new "leak", there are the questions you ought to be asking yourself : What is the ulterior motive for this leak and am I being taken for a ride here? In today's programme, for the first time anywhere I reveal just how much of a handled entity Julian Assange is. Assange is not an independent activist, but is chauffeured around by establishment handlers. He is not a wanted criminal, he is not being given asylum, he is not a whistleblower, he is not an advocate of freedom of information. He is an intelligence created tool being used to front one of the biggest psy-ops currently in operation on this planet. Wikileaks is funded and supported by globalists who are using it for a number of agendas.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (2nd March 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd March 2020), Tintin (3rd March 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,991 times in 5,554 posts

Attached is a Rich Planet that calls into question Assange , motives and so on. https://www.richplanet.net/richp_gen...0&part=1&gen=4

FROM RICHPLANET/ In conspiracy circles Wikileaks generates much excitement. But not at Richplanet. Whenever you hear the words "Assange" or "Wikileaks" in relation to some new "leak", there are the questions you ought to be asking yourself : What is the ulterior motive for this leak and am I being taken for a ride here? In today's programme, for the first time anywhere I reveal just how much of a handled entity Julian Assange is. Assange is not an independent activist, but is chauffeured around by establishment handlers. He is not a wanted criminal, he is not being given asylum, he is not a whistleblower, he is not an advocate of freedom of information. He is an intelligence created tool being used to front one of the biggest psy-ops currently in operation on this planet. Wikileaks is funded and supported by globalists who are using it for a number of agendas.
    Well, and I mean this kindly, Richplanet are wrong here
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

angelfire (3rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (2nd March 2020), Frank V (2nd March 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), Gracy (2nd March 2020), Innocent Warrior (3rd March 2020), jaybee (2nd March 2020), onawah (3rd March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd March 2020), thepainterdoug (2nd March 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Agape (2nd March 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (2nd March 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), Innocent Warrior (3rd March 2020), Tintin (3rd March 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)

And not just "here". I've been observing lots and lots of grotesque misinformation and knee-jerk paranoia coming from RichPlanet over these last couple of years ─ enough to make me want to hit them over the head and throw them in the same box with Alfred Lambremont Webre, Michael Salla and ─ sad as I have to say it ─ Kerry Cassidy.

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)

I agree..... but more than just 'wrong'..... they are showing their true colours and essentially breaking cover (depending on how many people believe them) - to be honest I have had a question mark after Richard Hall's name for quite a while....

No

I'm not having it

In the video he is casting doubt over Assange, Snowden and Manning - which is exactly what an undercover plant would do...

I know I am now casting doubt on Richard Hall - but I trust my judgement on this and I believe Assange to be genuine..

Let's see now.... Richard Hall or Julian Assange - who do you pick as the spook and Intelligence Asset..?
    Richard Hall free and spouting off as usually (in a rather stilted way like he's reading an essay out to the class) -
    or Assange imprisoned and as good as tortured by the British Authorities - in various ways including solitary
    confinement -

This doesn't mean to say that the Intelligence Service hasn't tried to make use of WikiLeaks and turn it to their
    advantage - of course they would... like roping it into the Russian Collusion 'Stuff'...

But

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (2nd March 2020), Frank V (2nd March 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), Gracy (2nd March 2020), onawah (3rd March 2020), thepainterdoug (2nd March 2020), Tintin (3rd March 2020)

22. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

I do know some good (but confused) people that glum onto something they see as negative about Assange/Wikileaks, such as Assange saying he wasn't interested in focusing on 9/11 when there are other, provable, conspiracies. (What this told me was that Wikileaks doesn't have any documents, cables, or video exposing 9/11 conspirators - because the bastards that did it didn't write it down.)

But then there are also the organizations and individuals that are most certainly under the "project mockingbird"-like control of the intelligence agencies, pretending to be "the people's independent voice."

If you saw the Collateral Murder video with your own eyes, obviously showing war crimes with programmed nonchalance expressed by the gunner/pilots indicating that this was a normal, typical, sanctioned operation for the US military, it is impossible to conclude that "the powers that be", warmongering imperialists, would have wanted this leaked. It is more than embarrassing for them, it exposes them. The Democrat corporation and the Republican corporation are both controlled by the same people, so the takedown of Wikileaks and Assange (and whistleblowing) isn't a partisan issue, either. Obama jailed a bunch of important whistleblowers (see the documentary "Silenced.") Trump is merely executing the continuing agenda of the real controllers behind the curtain. It's actually a bizarre twist that Assange/Wikileaks are very likely the thin margin that got Trump the presidency (if you believe that votes are actually accurately counted, and tabulated - I don't happen to believe that.)

Cui bono? is the appropriate question to ask. The Ruling Overlords want whistleblowing stopped, contained, silenced. It has been literally the only threat to their continued run as Overlords. (Yes, the'd still be rich with its attendant power, but they want/need government control and military control, not just the power of wealth.)

Richplanet thus places themselves into either themselves being intelligence assets, or truly ignorant beyond comprehension.

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

anandacate (8th March 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd March 2020), Frank V (2nd March 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), Gracy (2nd March 2020), Innocent Warrior (3rd March 2020), jaybee (2nd March 2020), mountain_jim (2nd March 2020), onawah (3rd March 2020), Satori (2nd March 2020), thepainterdoug (2nd March 2020), Tintin (3rd March 2020)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Interestingly enough, Julian actually did try to call the White House before releasing all the data on public website. He asked to speak to then Secretary of State HC explaining the matter of urgency. It’s not clear from the following report what their response was, on that day.

Julian Assange phoned White House to warn of risk of lives

They should have definitely heard the call on that day even have record of it.

Did they think it’s a prank ?

[snip]

Thinking hats on

thanks - I had a look to see about that and this piece from Wikileaks explains quite a lot about how and when they started to take Assange Down... using a Guardian 'Journalist' and a German Weekly Publication Freitag -

couple of quotes from the article by Wikileaks explaining it - full article explains it in more detail -

https://wikileaks.org/Guardian-journ...gligently.html

~~~~~Guardian investigations editor, David Leigh, recklessly, and without gaining our approval, knowingly disclosed the decryption passwords in a book published by the Guardian. Leigh states the book was rushed forward to be written in three weeks--the rights were then sold to Hollywood.~~~~~

~~~~~~Two weeks ago, when it was discovered that information about the Leigh book had spread so much that it was about to be published in the German weekly Freitag, WikiLeaks took emergency action, asking the editor not allude to the Leigh book, and tasked its lawyers to demand those maliciously spreading its details about the Leigh book stop.~~~~~~

so I had a quick look to get more on Leigh and I think this is significant -

there was a huge scandal years ago where journalists were exposed for hacking into peoples private phones and voicemails.. it even resulted in the closure of The News of the World that had been going for donkeys years - Leigh was caught up in it but WASN'T prosecuted - it wasn't deemed to be in the public interest - (hmmm)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...d-7851045.html

~~~~~A Guardian journalist who admitted phone hacking will not be prosecuted, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said today.

David Leigh, the paper's investigations executive editor, admitted hacking an arms company executive's phone.

But today the CPS said that although the police investigation was not complete, its view was that Mr Leigh should not be prosecuted and the police have been advised accordingly.

Mr Leigh made the admission in an article after former News of the World royal reporter Clive Goodman pleaded guilty in December 2006 to intercepting voicemail messages left on royal aides' phones.

He said in the article that he had got a "voyeuristic thrill" from listening to the voicemail messages.

The CPS statement said: "As we said on April 18, the CPS was passed a file relating to one journalist with relation to alleged offences under RIPA (Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act).

"The journalist in question is David Leigh of The Guardian and the request for advice related to an article he wrote on December 4, 2006 and the evidence he gave to the Leveson Inquiry on that subject.

"We have now considered this file and, although the investigation is not complete, the view has been taken that this is one of those rare cases in which it is clear that, prior to the collection and consideration of all the evidence, the public interest does not require a prosecution. The police have been advised accordingly.~~~~

well that's ok then if he just did it for a 'voyeuristic thrill'

more likely he was let off because he was an undercover spook or at least did some work for them and I'm speculating that helping to bring Assange down was one of his assignments -

from his Wiki Page...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Leigh_(journalist)

~~~~In 2010 Leigh was a member of the team which handled the release of United States diplomatic and military documents which had been passed to WikiLeaks, and which worked closely with Julian Assange. The relationship soured after the Guardian published details of allegations of sexual misbehaviour made against Assange by two Swedish women. This caused David Leigh to tweet: "The #guardian published too many leaks for #Assange 's liking, it seems. So now he's signed up 'exclusively' with #Murdoch's Times. Gosh.~~~~~

starting to stick the knife in and pushing the trumped up Sex Accusations against Assange in Sweden... ?

anyway... thats more detail about what has come up as a major accusation in the Extradition Court Case - that Assange wrecklessly endagered lives - but Leigh was at the bottom of that with what he put in his book and Assange tried to Limit the Damage - ie trying to warn the White House etc

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Agape (3rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (2nd March 2020), Frank V (2nd March 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), mountain_jim (2nd March 2020), onawah (3rd March 2020), thepainterdoug (2nd March 2020), Tintin (3rd March 2020)

26. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Gosh, as much as we care about Assange, I cannot help but look at the stack of books we have at home of amazing info from whistleblowers. You think you have read it all, then pow! another whistleblower pops up. It is actually very grand to know we are not alone in the quest to stay alive and think. Right now, I cannot help but be so p'od at the whole lot of them upping the anty about coronavirus. Trump just lost all his anti vax supporters by holding court with the big Pharma for a vaccine, ANOTHER VACCINE on the long list of vaccines. I have to ask this community one question: What would you do if there was a mandated vaccine for everyone about this before you could walk into a grocery store, your business, your workplace, your school or your church? Would you succumb? Or do you think a rebellion of another kind will occur to protest? I will go first. Not me.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (2nd March 2020), Franny (3rd March 2020), mountain_jim (3rd March 2020), onawah (3rd March 2020), Satori (2nd March 2020), thepainterdoug (3rd March 2020), Tintin (3rd March 2020)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

bettye 198/ first off regarding Trump decision on a vaccine . How could any president say he's opting out of seeking a vaccine?

as of now I would resist a vaccine. but i gotta tell you, I didn't get the flu shot and never did, but I had the flu this year in early January
    and i do remember saying this thing could easily kill somebody. I was so sick It took me 10 minutes to get enough strength to lift myself out of bed.
    And I came close to passing out while walking in my room. And I live alone .

so will make a game time call, but most likely will resist getting a vaccine.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Agape (3rd March 2020), bettye198 (12th March 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (3rd March 2020), mountain_jim (3rd March 2020), Tintin (3rd March 2020)

30. Link to Post #76
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote I do know some good (but confused) people that glum onto something they see as negative about Assange/Wikileaks, such as Assange saying he wasn't interested in focusing on 9/11 when there are other, provable, conspiracies. (What this told me was that Wikileaks doesn't have any documents, cables, or video exposing 9/11 conspirators - because the bastards that did it didn't write it down.)
    The only source I could find for this claim was an article written by a Matthew Bell back in 2010. He claims he spoke to Assange after Assange did a talk and the following is from that article (he offered no evidence other than his claim) -

“His obsession with secrecy, both in others and maintaining his own, lends him the air of a conspiracy theorist. Is he one? "I believe in facts about conspiracies," he says, choosing his words slowly. "Any time people with power plan in secret, they are conducting a conspiracy. So there are conspiracies everywhere. There are also crazed conspiracy theories. It's important not to confuse these two. Generally, when there's enough facts about a conspiracy we simply call this news." What about 9/11? "I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud." What about the Bilderberg conference? "That is vaguely conspiratorial, in a networking sense. We have published their meeting notes."

You need to log in to read the full article now, which I have no desire to do, the above is from an old post of mine from when you didn’t need to log in.

I have supported WikiLeaks for ten years and have never seen anything to confirm Bell’s claim.

In my earlier post on this thread I mentioned how effective the smear campaign has been, this is just one tiny example of many of how that’s achieved. Bell’s description of Julian was even less convincing than the CCP’s propaganda on COVID-19. Very few people are as kind as Dennis when they come across these sort of claims, far fewer ever bother to do any fact checking before they repeat these unsubstantiated claims.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (4th March 2020), Frank V (3rd March 2020), Franny (3rd March 2020), mountain_jim (3rd March 2020), onawah (3rd March 2020), Tintin (3rd March 2020)

32. Link to Post #77
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Gracie May, I was raised with manners . Also , would you want to be asked, or told what to do by someone who really doesn't have too much info on the situation?
    So I read the post by Edina, suggested by one of the posters , and now looking over things, its apparent to me that were not really sure about Assange who he is and what he's up to. Im going to re watch a Rich Planet that Rich Hall and Andrew Johnson did on Assange's upbringing , MKUltra and not being who we think he is . And perhaps its our collective mistrust of who he is that has dampened everyones followup on this. So holding my postcard for a day or two more.
    With respect, there are greater issues at hand here, like the public’s right to be informed of crimes being committed with their taxes and in their name and journalists’ rights to publish the truth, not to mention the precedent being set with the US requesting extradition over these charges, from the UK no less.

As far as Rich is concerned (he’s done work I greatly appreciate), he didn’t even get Julian’s age at the time right and did a poor job on following up on questions that he himself raised. There were a couple of things he discussed that I found to be...curious, however, it was such a sloppy job one would need to spend more time vetting it than it takes to watch it. Clearly a piece that was approached with bias against Julian.

There is plenty that we do know about this situation, it baffles me to think conspiracy theories are even considered in light of the cold hard facts of what’s going on here.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 3rd March 2020 at 10:26. Reason: Removed death penalty/extradition detail, check req. for certainty of that still being the case.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Agape (3rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (3rd March 2020), Frank V (3rd March 2020), Franny (3rd March 2020), Hym (3rd March 2020), mountain_jim (3rd March 2020), onawah (3rd March 2020), Sadieblue (3rd March 2020), thepainterdoug (3rd March 2020), Tintin (3rd March 2020)

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,396 times in 4,617 posts

Let’s not forget that Julian grew up in Australia in the 70s/80s where lots of peace activism strived happily( till about recently I guess).
    Australia was safe heaven for spiritual people, freedom seekers, nature lovers and healthy life style for generation of people at least.

It has its grim history of being prison island to exile dump for victims of wars of last century but for long it had sunny side to it before the latest chain of global political take overs.

No matter what kind of disgusting details get discussed in the court room, breach of privacy and aiding to so called enemy( cough cough, where is the enemy now namely Iraq , yer ally ) , no matter the failed logic: yeah you have spent millions and millions of dollars on that one person alone and all the hacktivity against him after it already happened, and while you can do nothing about things that already happened blame your spending on the war and this war on yourself and yourself alone,
    or are people willingly paying for this case out of their pockets, I doubt that,

the only one reason behind this kind of hactivity is an effort to “STOP THE WAR”.

It was no different than all the other wars, the Vietnam war, the Korean War, the Afghan war, the Cold War and the rest.

No different from WWII with all of its historical atrocities.

The so called “Muslim state” was created in direct response to US/EU/UNO presence in the Middle East and Asia interpreted by them as constant threat and not so well understood support of regional conflicts. Every country have some but forgive me to say they wish and need to sort them by their own intelligence, first.

In case of famines and epidemics the aid is sparse compared to the price of drones, planes and missiles. More so every such war results in more misery, countless victims and economical devastation. How much would it cost to drop bags of rice instead “bombs” to places like Iraq, Syria, notorious North Korea, Yemen, Lebanon and Democratic Republic of Kongo just to quote few. Without offending anyone, I think those people would love you, thank you and consider you friend in need.

We have been watching people of Yemen starving for years now and Syria destroyed,
    the war still continues as we talk , not different in its destructive capacity than WWI.

Following the Manhattan project and “successful” bombardment of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the world is now stockpiling nuclear weapons following your prima efforts in that matter. Cheerio. You’re the first.

So when does the time come to reflect on where are we all going with this ?

Because you see, most of us realize that the planet is but
    One and most of us sought purpose in our lives other than hating and killing other people.
    I know you seem to have a contingency for killing people because it’s an old bad habit and they never go easily but is it not that your own life hurts a bit now and then ?

I’m back on topic of Julian Assange and see why this war is going on, the continuation of all their wars we have ever tried to stop with bare hands and appeal on someones conscience thinking we have missed something.

Personal detail perhaps , I don’t think that many of those people “up there” are really happy from within. They look well, have more than anyone else but have too many enemies, and conflicts we can’t see or appreciate.

Too much in hurry to think deeply. That’s not great so find a way to make this world a
    happier place

🙏

Do I have to write it on a postcard ?

I think it ends “God Bless Ya and God Bless America”

🙏

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (4th March 2020), Frank V (3rd March 2020), Innocent Warrior (3rd March 2020), Tintin (3rd March 2020)

36. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

If only one person does it, like Denise said, that person will be examined by the secret service... but what if 10,000 or 100,000 people sent a note or postcard stating: "I'm a voter, and had planned to vote for you, but if you take down Julian Assange, I will know for sure that you work for the Deep State that Assange exposed, and you will not get my vote and I will actively make my voice as loud and public as I can, opposing you."

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Agape (4th March 2020), anandacate (8th March 2020), Bill Ryan (4th March 2020), Frank V (4th March 2020), Gracy (4th March 2020), jaybee (4th March 2020), Tintin (4th March 2020)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

I think I will send postcards to Melania and see if she can influence him ...

Even though I still hope he is aware of what's going on with Assange but is biding his time to act -

Although it's all got complicated with the huge push by the Deep State to try and link Trump with Putin which has tied his hands a bit - politically -
    Especially before the next election because he doesn't want to play into his enemies' hands at this point ?

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

anandacate (8th March 2020), Bill Ryan (4th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (4th March 2020), Frank V (4th March 2020), Tintin (4th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast