+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vanishing supplies

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Default Vanishing supplies

Bob, EastCoastPreppers, told me he got a call last night asking how much food he had in stock. The caller had to be someone with very deep pockets or someone looking for information. The caller said he wanted to buy it all.

My question: Was this a scalper or a government insider wanting to locate major resources?

Mountain House freeze dried food is almost impossible to order from Amazon and other major suppliers. Similar to hand sanitizer, everyone I tried is out of stock and they do not know when more will be available.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Alan (7th March 2020), anandacate (8th March 2020), Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), David Trd1 (8th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (7th March 2020), Franny (8th March 2020), Gracy (9th March 2020), Harmony (27th June 2020), Ioneo (7th March 2020), Mark (9th March 2020), Mercedes (8th March 2020), Pieman (9th March 2020), Rosco1 (7th March 2020), Sadieblue (8th March 2020), spade (8th March 2020), Sunny (8th March 2020), Tintin (9th March 2020), toppy (8th March 2020), TravelerJim (16th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 times in 192 posts

Default Re: Vanishing supplies

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Bob, EastCoastPreppers, told me he got a call last night asking how much food he had in stock. The caller had to be someone with very deep pockets or someone looking for information. The caller said he wanted to buy it all.

My question: Was this a scalper or a government insider wanting to locate major resources?

Mountain House freeze dried food is almost impossible to order from Amazon and other major suppliers. Similar to hand sanitizer, everyone I tried is out of stock and they do not know when more will be available.
    Why not make your own Hand Sanitiser ?

Hand Sanitiser, homemade
    Instructions
    • Add essential oils and Vitamin E oil to a small glass bowl or container and swirl to mix.
    • Add witch hazel (or alcohol) to the oils and swirl again.
    • Combine this mixture with the aloe vera gel and mix well.
    • Shake gently before each use. (Sanitizer should last several months with the addition of Vitamin E and alcohol to help preserve.)
    https://www.diynatural.com/homemade-hand-sanitizer/

Using Tea Tree essential oil is a natural hand sanitiser

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

anandacate (8th March 2020), Bill Ryan (7th March 2020), Brightstar (8th March 2020), David Trd1 (8th March 2020), Franny (8th March 2020), Harmony (27th June 2020), Ioneo (7th March 2020), Ivanhoe (16th April 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (8th March 2020), Mari (10th March 2020), Mark (9th March 2020), Mercedes (8th March 2020), Pieman (9th March 2020), Richard S. (8th March 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (7th March 2020), Sadieblue (8th March 2020), Soda (7th March 2020), Stardad (8th March 2020), sunflower (8th March 2020), Tintin (9th March 2020), TomKat (8th March 2020), toppy (8th March 2020), yelik (8th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

Ron, as best I know, InfowarsStore.com still has supplies of storable food. They say they're the only suppliers that do, formally giving a delivery time of 6-8 weeks, though "off record" Alex Jones says delivery will probably be 5 weeks.

Having said that, if I were in the US and wanting to get hold of some myself, I'd be wanting to placing an order right now before they really do have nothing left in stock.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Harmony (27th June 2020), Mark (9th March 2020), Pieman (9th March 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (8th March 2020), Sadieblue (8th March 2020), Tintin (9th March 2020), toppy (8th March 2020), Yoda (8th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Should be worried about vanishing of supplies due to coronavirus?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to toppy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2020), happyuk (8th March 2020), Harmony (27th June 2020), Pieman (9th March 2020), Sadieblue (8th March 2020), Tintin (9th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Stocking up is a great idea for any emergency. Coronavirus is only one. Another is financial disruption. There are many more. Some maybe planned by those who want to control others. Weak and stressed people are much easier to control and be tricked into giving up their sovereignty in exchange for false promises of safety.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2020), happyuk (8th March 2020), Harmony (27th June 2020), Mari (10th March 2020), Pieman (9th March 2020), Sadieblue (8th March 2020), Strat (8th March 2020), Tintin (9th March 2020), toppy (8th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Stocking up is a great idea for any emergency. Coronavirus is only one. Another is financial disruption. There are many more. Some maybe planned by those who want to control others. Weak and stressed people are much easier to control and be tricked into giving up their sovereignty in exchange for false promises of safety.
    “Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people.”
    — Henry Kissinger

Don’t worry, the deep state/nwo is dying

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I am very concerned for those who cannot stock and concerned for the chaos including angry mobs and gangs forming and theft and civil unrest. If people are suddenly (after being told to ignore the looming threats) told to quarantine or if the supply chain is cut these are actually "survival" reactions. If people think it's a "do or die" moment, People will not just quietly wait to die but go out fighting.

Coincidentally last week, my county commission made the county a "Second Amendment Sanctuary". I have noticed the masonic lodge that is down the street has had frequent meetings in the last two weeks. I have heard people target practicing even in the rain.

I think we SHOULD all have supplies and if we have some ready cash, maybe get extra for others so we can maybe locally create a community and all do better. I wish, I wish, I wish that the deniers end up being right! But we can't just wait to see either. That is the paradox, EXPECT the BEST and be READY for the WORST. Life on this planet is a razor edge. I no longer think that the point is "all or nothing" regarding preparation.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (27th June 2020), Pieman (9th March 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (8th March 2020), Rosco1 (8th March 2020), Sadieblue (8th March 2020), T Smith (8th March 2020), Tintin (9th March 2020)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ShotAcrosstheBow (here)
    — Henry Kissinger

I am not sure you will care about this comment but I have to say that cryptic comments like "Don’t worry, the deep state/nwo is dying" become more and more meaningless. No substantial evidence to use to perceive on the physical plane is no longer tolerable. It not only lacks reassurance but actually IMO become sources of extreme nausea. If you can bring some evidence then you begin to build confidence. It can even be what you have contributed such as a citizen's arrest, perhaps your own "gang"s" workings to shut down poisoners businesses....

The problem is that with no substance, frustration builds until apathy sets in as the only antidote to the building sense of exasperation. ALL TALK and NO ACTION make people TURN OFF. Thanks for letting me air my building sense of "FAKE FAKE FAKE" report.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

David Trd1 (10th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (8th March 2020), Franny (8th March 2020), Harmony (27th June 2020), Justjane (10th March 2020), Pieman (9th March 2020), Sadieblue (8th March 2020), T Smith (8th March 2020), Tintin (9th March 2020)

16. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    — Henry Kissinger

I am not sure you will care about this comment but I have to say that cryptic comments like "Don’t worry, the deep state/nwo is dying" become more and more meaningless. No substantial evidence to use to perceive on the physical plane is no longer tolerable. It not only lacks reassurance but actually IMO become sources of extreme nausea. If you can bring some evidence then you begin to build confidence. It can even be what you have contributed such as a citizen's arrest, perhaps your own "gang"s" workings to shut down poisoners businesses....

The problem is that with no substance, frustration builds until apathy sets in as the only antidote to the building sense of exasperation. ALL TALK and NO ACTION make people TURN OFF. Thanks for letting me air my building sense of "FAKE FAKE FAKE" report.
    There is plenty of action, go study Q anon,
    Or if you don’t want to do the leg work but just criticise try here
    https://www.youtube.com/user/prayingmedic/videos

You see, I’m an survivalist and I know subjects that freak people out can be uncomfortable, so I sometimes try to be soothing by keeping the nitty gritty to a minimum,
    Anyone can criticise, but how is your argument any more valid without dismissive proof?

Sure an atheist can say there is no God, but it doesn’t make it so?

You see what you want to see, and dismiss the rest
    Last edited by ShotAcrosstheBow; 8th March 2020 at 18:54.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

last statement is a truism for sure.
    Prayingmedic stopped posting in February. That makes him ancient history IMO.

And the title of the video is "America is Not For Sale". Hummmm. That is becoming very questionable when a government is driven by the stock market. Sorry, don't wish to burst the bubble of hopium in the fentanyl man.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (27th June 2020), Justjane (10th March 2020), Tintin (9th March 2020), wondering (8th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

As I look at the developing scenarios related to the Corona Virus it seems that the potential for severe economic disruption is a greater threat (for most) than some sort of Biblical plague where folks are dropping in the street. The global supply chain for many industries has been disrupted, which will have consequences for months to come. Also, any sort of quarantine, formal or informal, will cause irreparable harm to small businesses such as retail shops, restaurants, movie theaters, gyms etc. This results in people losing jobs, cutting back on spending and becoming reluctant to make large purchases such as cars or homes. This "snowballing" effect creates a momentum that carries the economy on a downward spiral. This is independent of a collapsing stock market, which causes a further erosion of confidence and spending. I believe this event tips us into global recession, which opens the way for a variety of social unrest. Best to be prepared, in all ways. In the words of dear departed Jim Morrison "The future's uncertain and the end is always.....near". Be safe and stay healthy all.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Delight (8th March 2020), earthdreamer (9th March 2020), happyuk (8th March 2020), Harmony (27th June 2020), Pieman (9th March 2020), Sadieblue (9th March 2020), T Smith (8th March 2020), Tintin (9th March 2020), wondering (8th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

last statement is a truism for sure.
    Prayingmedic stopped posting in February. That makes him ancient history IMO.

And the title of the video is "America is Not For Sale". Hummmm. That is becoming very questionable when a government is driven by the stock market. Sorry, don't wish to burst the bubble of hopium in the fentanyl man.
    You shouldn’t criticise something you don’t understand, you didn’t watch the video,

22. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by toppy (here)
    Should be worried about vanishing of supplies due to coronavirus?
    I went to the local Safeway grocery store today ... most of the toilet paper and hand sanitizer was gone ... lol. Apparently in Toronto and Vancouver that stuff is already really hard to get.

People are panicking because local authorities are saying that people should be be prepared to live at home for 15 days under quarantine if you get suspected of having corona virus. Apparently, people re-interpreted that to mean: "It's coming people!! panick buy!! panick buy, NOW!!!"

I don't know about other people, but the way I was raised, I always have at least 15 days supply of food and other items in my home. I was taught to always have a stock of canned and dried foodstuffs.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2020), Delight (8th March 2020), earthdreamer (9th March 2020), Franny (9th March 2020), Harmony (27th June 2020), Ivanhoe (16th April 2020), Pieman (9th March 2020), PurpleLama (16th April 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (10th March 2020), Rosco1 (8th March 2020), Sadieblue (9th March 2020), T Smith (8th March 2020), Tintin (9th March 2020), wondering (8th March 2020)

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

I normally have at least 30 days supply because I live so far out of town. It is just easier. I had people calling me this weekend to see if I had toilet paper they could buy. I just wish I had not forgotten my favorite Costa Rican coffee.....

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2020), DeDukshyn (9th March 2020), Franny (9th March 2020), Harmony (27th June 2020), Ivanhoe (16th April 2020), Sadieblue (9th March 2020), Tintin (9th March 2020)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Maybe this will help your friends.
    Improvise, adapt, overcome.
    Don't forget soap.
    Soap and toilet paper have very long shelf lives

When there is no toilet paper.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 10th March 2020 at 00:40.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2020), DeDukshyn (10th March 2020), Harmony (27th June 2020), Sadieblue (10th March 2020)

28. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

— Henry Kissinger

How do you come to that conclusion?

Think about this, the conspiracy that acted against humanity was started millennia’s ago, it’s entrenched around the world,

Do you think it an easy process to up root such a thing?
    Do you think it’s a good idea to let your enemy know what’s happening behind the scenes?

There is a lot going on every single day, that you don’t get to hear about in public,

Think strategy and tactics, it’s like a game of chess and poker,
    Everything is moving forward, the bad guys are loosing,

You want proof, but don’t want the effort?
    Try looking at Trump, do you really think the bad guys wanted him in office over Clinton? (If so why is the deep state owned media constantly trying to character assassinate him?, undermine him at every turn, dismiss the facts and lie to you?)

She was meant to start the Third World War, people rounded up in to fema death camps, etc,

You don’t know how close it was to hell on Earth

+ Reply to Thread