Default Re: The Reality of Immortality amongst you

Quote Posted by Soullight (here)
    Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    I think it's worth noting the posts made above yours
    Star Mariner
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1353397

DeDukshyn
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1353425

Those posts explain very well what he was trying to do, and it wasn't just that he wanted to express his views, no one prevented him from doing that. he was trying to manipulate people using well known technics, this is not the first time i've seen this, nor will be the last i bet

On ATS there are some people who have positioned as "Experts" in several fields using this exact technique, and people believe anything they say blindly no matter how obvious it is that person is just copying answers from somewhere else or being so ambiguous it leaves plenty of room for denying they ever said they were "experts" and such. It's sad to see and people even attack you if you ever try to question the person's credentials. Almost cultish behavior. And it always starts the way this thread started, by dragging people into a non conversation that just elevates the OP to a high but fake perceived level of "knowledge" or "expertise" on some area

Anyways i think this thread ran its course by now, it serves more as material to dissect than to discuss immortality, and yep it was never about immortality to begin with, that was just the hook to gather people around

🤷🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

-

Masha

Quote Posted by Soullight (here)
    Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Quote anything you have said since you speak from what you experience to be true and explain very clearly what people are trying to do to you.
    Which part would that be? HE did not show any evidence

Here's some clue let's see if you get it

I belong to a family in Russia that has been around for 1200 years, under different names. I got a lot of "pre-knowledge" integrated into my growing up education. So i can see this guy is a liar, it's clear and obvious to me but not to you

He's a weak liar, you may not want to see it but all the evidence it's out there on his own words
    Hello Mashika

The full quote you referenced was I see no offense in anything you have said since you speak from what you experience to be true and explain very clearly what people are trying to do to you“

I was NOT referencing that he hasn’t provided “evidence” or proof that’s he’s an immortal. I think it’s clear that he won’t provide “proof” (at least that many would see as such) since it’s a secret thing, although he can provide evidence. And that he’s completely open to answering any questions is wonderful and should be encouraged. While attacks towards him aren’t questions and only muddy up the waters IMHO.

Most importantly to my points is that he should have the right to share his views whether people like them or believe they are possible or not. I personally don’t have any way to verify if he’s immortal through anything he could post on a forum. But what I know is that from reading his post he’s done nothing wrong or bad towards anyone (and I’m pretty sure hasn’t violated any of the forums rules). He’s only stated his understandings and is open for dialogue. I find the objections against him to be a bit silly, considering that he claimed that this is a secret, so anyone expecting irrefutable “proof” on this forum is completely missing the point, although this doesn’t mean there isn’t value to his postings.

Further, there are loads of experiences that some people have that other people can’t comprehend since they themselves haven’t had such experiences. For example, you may be intellectually well versed in what “hot” means but until you touch something hot you have missed a certain understanding of what hot was, that your intellect could not grasp.

Similarly, there are conscious internal or even out-of-body experiences where people can have interactions to not only beings but places, including hell like realms. Whether or not these are true, or the results of ones owns bias, or some sort of collective bias, mental aberrations, or a projection of some unknown technology, or power, who knows. But what we do know, at least those well studied in such things, and especially those of us who have experienced inner or OBE realms directly, is that these realms DO exist and are as every bit as real to the experiencer as things in 3D.

Finally, no sane person would harm or wish to cause harm to children, be it physically, emotionally, intellectually, etc. To suggest that conveying scary topics (such as the idea of a hell) should be completely banned from this forum would negate sooo much of the horrific content discussed on this forum, from black goo, to war atrocities, etc...the list is huge. Religions aren’t the only cause of atrocities, mind control or enslavement on earth. And frankly I think Shotacrossthebow was not referring to the classical understanding of the Christian type of hell. Regardless, this is not a topic worthy of banning.

Thank you,

These post you referenced along with your views are ALL personal opinions of what you think is happening.
    I'm sorry but no, they're not, the opinions are based on experience and applying a more logical and scientific method to the claims, as opposed to just having blind faith

Quote That’s fine, there’s good reason for such views in this world, and of course everyone has the right to their opinions.

Yet we don’t completely know SATB intentions (whether he/she/it is legit or not) but what we do know is that he started the thread and he wanted us to ask him any question that we wished. How does a forum get any better than that?
    I think it's very clear, based on the evidence he provided himself that he did not had any real interest in discussing the concept but instead he wanted to discuss himself, or more like, he wanted to massage his ego by "accepting questions" as in an AMA in Reddit, when you have proven yourself to be someone who is on some special or specific circumstances. Except people on Reddit that go into an AMA are well known and have proven themselves to be who they claim to be. This guy here did not and probably will never prove any of that. But as said on this thread several times, if he can he should. Evidence, so far and again, says he can't and won't

Quote Instead, there are those that seems more apt to convey their conclusions, or even lash out at him/her/it, because they got rubbed the wrong way by his approach, words, etc.
    He concluded we were all here to listen to his tale and ask the questions he wanted us to ask, once someone asked a question that fell out of his narrative or the one he was constructing and requested some evidence, he threw a temper tantrum and ran away from the forum. Does that look to you like a very experienced immortal being?

It doesn't to me, as i have already explained in a previous post, i have known people who are the real deal, and they don't throw a tantrum because someone on the net told you they did not believe you. That's ridiculous and shows the person is fake in several ways

Quote It seems a wasted opportunity when all we had to do was ask him questions. Truthfully, I can’t I say I blame SATB if he ever comes back here, if he wasn’t banned.
    As much as any other "wasted opportunities" to let yourself be fooled for a long time and probably get introduced into some cult where you are not able to question and must let yourself brainwashed, we know plenty of those and it's always the same tactics to gather people around

Quote It’s sad...especially considering all of censorship and attacks going on everywhere. How did that children’s rhyme go...”Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.”
    Is not sad, if he was strong as he tried to show himself to be, he would have known how to dismiss people in a way that would make it clear he was for real

He did not

Let me ask you something just to be sure i understand your approach to this

You said he could possibly be the real deal, but he said he had a "big secret" and he could not disclose it, he also kept talking about "higher ups" and such

The obvious question would be: If he can't release the secret, and he can't give us the info we want. Then why is he talking about it at all? Isn't he supposed to stay quiet?

Talking about a secret while saying you can't tell you that secret, makes sense to you? What would you gain from doing such dumb thing? Risk your life for nothing? He must know he can't hide his location at all, so whatever he wrote is known. He also must know about compartmentalization, yet he acted as if he was so high level he did not care, still he can't talk about "the secret" because of "reasons"... And yet again, he threw a 9 year old kid temper tantrum when someone questioned instead of asking the questions he expected, is that mature for a high level immortal being that is part of some group that has "higher ups" and sounds like part of a movie script?

IT doesn't make any sense, at all. I can only say this, and it's very honest. You seem to want to believe so hard you are blinding yourself badly to the evidence, and throwing all logic away in the name of "maybe"

I'm not feeling like coming back to keep going in this circular argument, there's nothing to learn here, or to figure out at all

So thanks for everything and see you around in the forums, bye now

ETA:

Quote What does it matter how preposterous their claims are? This forum is ALL about such things.
    I don't this is true at all, Avalon is not a forum for "preposterous claims", there are plenty other forums for that

Instead, Avalon requires real discussion about the topics and a more scientific approach, you can see that in every thread, there is a lot of back and forth looking for evidence and posting it and discussing it. If you wanted a forum where people just go circling around the real issue and just pretending they don't see the problems with the "theory", and no one will ask for real evidence and everything keeps very low level and such, i know a few places i can recommend LMAO!

I don't know how you figured this forum was for ridiculous claims without any proof. Playing pretend? I stopped playing pretend when i was 10 but i know how to play it still

Have you read this post by SATB?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1351745

I think that says it all. I don't even understand why you keep going around this, he's unstable and he over reacted very badly as soon as someone expressed an opinion he didn't like and that didn't play along with his attempt to gather people and create a narrative. Why are you ignoring the evidence so hard?

It's getting so boring, the same back and forth over something someone said that could or could not be true but most like is not but no one can prove, neither the guy that posted it or anyone else. This is a fool's playground? LMFAO!

- I have a big secret
    + What is it?
    - I am immortal
    + Really? Tell us more!!
    - I can't, it's a big secret
    + Oh, then why did you say it at all?
    - Ask me questions, i have a big secret
    + Ok, why are you saying this?
    - I can't tell you, my higher ups will get triggered
    + Ok then, so is there any point in this?
    - I have a big secret, ask me questions
    + Are you talking to us or someone else? I don't believe you have a big secret
    - I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE, GIVE ME MY BALL I'M GOING HOME AND I'M GOING TO TELL MY MOM YOU DID NOT WANT TO BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAID I HAD A BIG SECRET!!!!!!!!

That's how this thread went
    Last edited by Mashika; 29th April 2020 at 05:49.
    Tired

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th April 2020), Inaiá (7th June 2020), Mike (29th April 2020), onawah (3rd May 2020)

3. Link to Post #242
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

I can't believe this thread has extended to 13 pages!
    I hope some lessons have been learned, otherwise what a waste of time and space..
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th April 2020), Mashika (29th April 2020), Mike (29th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #243
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Your remote viewing targets name is “Phil Barnes” based in Nottingham, England, Wife (immortal) also works/worked at the Nottingham library

Anywhere in the world you get “Death and Birth Certificates” you have a high chance of finding immortals,

They need control of these places for new identities,
    Bare in mind, there are systems in place to identify this type of exploitation,
    (This use to be used by spy’s during the Cold War, today most by people trying to fake their death are for life insurance, fraud etc,) systems are in place to spot those types of attempts, but obviously if you work within such places it’s a lot easier to exploit, remember at anytime you find one immortal at any one place/job chance are you will find more (they tend to offer each other jobs) more so in this situation, with birth certificates and deaths records, if you find one, chances are they will all be immortal, (I think it has something to do with the way they bypass the monitoring system, (you can’t exploit a system used at such places if you have someone looking over your shoulder, I’m guessing they have a lot of “misfiled data” etc, they know how to circumvent such systems without drawing attention, if found I’m guessing it would just look like an innocent mistake,)

Not every Births/Deaths will be staffed by immortals, but many major cities (or at least state) will have one, it would be one of the easiest place’s to target,

Remember what I’ve said
    1. if you find one immortal married, you’ve found two, (I’ve never heard of any immortals having married a non immortal, nor had immortal children (something I thought they would find painful to have, but no) but it sounded like it could be possible (just don’t expect it)
    2. If you find one immortal in a work place you will often find more, (in my experience around four or more immortals within a group seems to be common, again they offer other immortals jobs within their group)
    3. Certain places like Birth, Death certificates offices will be entirely staffed by immortals, (not all offices, but those that are will be fully staffed by immortals)

To remote view these people is not hard, (but they may try to make it so) but understanding what you see could be, what do you think immortals look like? look for “non human” first,

But be careful chances are very high they will notice you, and may try to “blend in” so try looking from a distance at the whole area, be general, less specific, And when you find something then focus in,

Your best way is to search indirectly, search for their “footprint” of where they have been, the things they have interacted with,
    people, places, property, paperwork, etc, indirectly

Try doing a general targeting of facilities that have been used to give immortals new identities, then look at the staff during those periods etc,

Or just try searching for anyone over 150-200 years old, lol

They rely on your disbelief for their primary defence,
    So even if you did see something odd, your first thought wouldn’t be “Immortal” it wouldn’t even be on the list of your options,

Know they are real, Know they exist, and that is the first step you need to find them, be persistent, think laterally and you will win,

They will sense any direct contact,
    But they can do very little to stop you finding them “indirectly” if they don’t know you are coming, be smart, think lateral, (and remember they are evasive, it’s been kept a secret for a long time for a reason, the age of the internet can bring that to an end, and remove this secrecy by putting it in to the public domain)

I once had a chat with Courtney Brown (author/remote viewer) about this subject, many years ago (This was in the early years when I first noticed things were wrong and considered going public back then, and before Brown went off the rails) I had experienced something first hand he had written about in one of his books, it was impressive, and confirmed to me he had ability,

He did not want to discuss this subject in detail (immortals) but did confirmed they were real, (lol) so if he can find them, so can you,

Remote Viewing is your only real choice for most of you to investigating this subject first hand, (biometrics technology will make this easier in the future, but remember they will try to infiltrate any institution that would control such data)

Once you have parts of the puzzle via remote viewing you can use that as a starting point to further your investigation in other traditional ways,

You could also ask any E.T
    They will not want to divulge this information freely, but push them on the subject, don’t get deflected,
    They all know about this, yet have said nothing about this,
    Makes you wonder what else they know that they don’t discuss...

Reasons for me doing this,
    I would never be doing this if there was not something seriously wrong,
    Wrong in the sense of hurting people, to the degree of causing deaths,

Not from neglect
    Not from mistakes
    But by precalculate, planned, systematic harm, (if it had a legitimate reason it would not get ignored, brushed off and buried, etc over the years I heard many many different excuses for trying to achieve the same malicious goal, the goal never changed, the BS excuses did, its entrenched corruption, hard to draw attention to because they try to suppress it and play it down, (my word didn’t mean much, I’m a newbie so they claimed I didn’t know what I was talking about) so I’m forced to go outside the normal system (does not work, compromised) and draw attention from outside the normal group by making a loud enough sh!t storm to drawing mortal attention to this, something they don’t want, (secrets exposed)

Damage would have been minimal,
    Most people would not believe it, others that do would do little if anything with it, (it’s the government’s and organisations they care about more, the people who could use this if they knew it was true,)

If they did only good (as they should) I would not be here,

To put this in to context:
    Did you know satan, and a third of the angels fell?
    Did you know they were walking around Heaven at the time?
    Think about it, satan and one third of the angels that turned evil were in heaven, evil in heaven, It did not come from outside,

Archangel Michael and his army had to fight and throw them out,
    otherwise they would still be there...

My life mission:
    Like everyone else i had a life mission before coming to Earth,

You all have a life mission, something to learn or something to do while here, (most of the time both) It’s planned, wether it’s just meet x raise a family, or find the cure to Y etc, Everyone has a life mission,

Mine was extremely narrow,
    (If you find what I’ve already written hard to believe, leave now, this will not help you)

My life was to prepare for the potential of an upcoming war,
    To be a resistance fighter against what is called the “deep state” (it’s a global deep state, not only in the U.S)

My job was to fight, to try and keep people alive, and help people resist,(the deep state planned to round people up for slaughter)

My job was a backup to the job Q (and +) are doing,
    If they had failed it would have meant war, mass deaths at the hands of their own (deep state controlled) governments,

My job was to help fight back, to buy time, (not to win the war, just buy time) months (three to six) in to the fighting the US after defeating their own “deep state” would come over and helped beat our “deep state”

All I had to do was fight, keep people alive till the US showed up,

That was the plan,
    I was one of many globally with the same job,

I became “retired” last year, (in second half of 2019)

That’s how I know the worst is over,
    (And believe this or not, I’m grateful every day that I’d didn’t need to see people suffering nor get my hands dirty (blooded), not that I couldn’t handle it, I would not have volunteered for this, nor be chosen for this job if not equipped to do so, I’m so grateful all the same)

Again, believe it or not, my Dad was special forces (Commando)
    My mother was teaching me judo and karate at the age of three onwards,
    If there is such a thing as a born “survivalist” that was me, (I was the only kid that carried EDC to junior school, along time before EDC was a thing lol)

I could go in to further detail,
    I know there are going to be many that will not believe this, (that’s fine)
    But for those that do, I hope you get some solace from fact the people upstairs are looking out for you, even when you don’t see it,

6. Link to Post #244
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by ShotAcrosstheBow (here)
    Your remote viewing targets name is “Phil Barnes” based in Nottingham, England, Wife (immortal) also works/worked at the Nottingham library

Anywhere in the world you get “Death and Birth Certificates” you have a high chance of finding immortals,

They need control of these places for new identities,
    Bare in mind, there are systems in place to identify this type of exploitation,
    (This use to be used by spy’s during the Cold War, today most by people trying to fake their death are for life insurance, fraud etc,) systems are in place to spot those types of attempts, but obviously if you work within such places it’s a lot easier to exploit, remember at anytime you find one immortal at any one place/job chance are you will find more (they tend to offer each other jobs) more so in this situation, with birth certificates and deaths records, if you find one, chances are they will all be immortal, (I think it has something to do with the way they bypass the monitoring system, (you can’t exploit a system used at such places if you have someone looking over your shoulder, I’m guessing they have a lot of “misfiled data” etc, they know how to circumvent such systems without drawing attention, if found I’m guessing it would just look like an innocent mistake,)

Not every Births/Deaths will be staffed by immortals, but many major cities (or at least state) will have one, it would be one of the easiest place’s to target,

Remember what I’ve said
    1. if you find one immortal married, you’ve found two, (I’ve never heard of any immortals having married a non immortal, nor had immortal children (something I thought they would find painful to have, but no) but it sounded like it could be possible (just don’t expect it)
    2. If you find one immortal in a work place you will often find more, (in my experience around four or more immortals within a group seems to be common, again they offer other immortals jobs within their group)
    3. Certain places like Birth, Death certificates offices will be entirely staffed by immortals, (not all offices, but those that are will be fully staffed by immortals)

To remote view these people is not hard, (but they may try to make it so) but understanding what you see could be, what do you think immortals look like? look for “non human” first,

But be careful chances are very high they will notice you, and may try to “blend in” so try looking from a distance at the whole area, be general, less specific, And when you find something then focus in,

Your best way is to search indirectly, search for their “footprint” of where they have been, the things they have interacted with,
    people, places, property, paperwork, etc, indirectly

Try doing a general targeting of facilities that have been used to give immortals new identities, then look at the staff during those periods etc,

Or just try searching for anyone over 150-200 years old, lol

They rely on your disbelief for their primary defence,
    So even if you did see something odd, your first thought wouldn’t be “Immortal” it wouldn’t even be on the list of your options,

Know they are real, Know they exist, and that is the first step you need to find them, be persistent, think laterally and you will win,

They will sense any direct contact,
    But they can do very little to stop you finding them “indirectly” if they don’t know you are coming, be smart, think lateral, (and remember they are evasive, it’s been kept a secret for a long time for a reason, the age of the internet can bring that to an end, and remove this secrecy by putting it in to the public domain)

I once had a chat with Courtney Brown (author/remote viewer) about this subject, many years ago (This was in the early years when I first noticed things were wrong and considered going public back then, and before Brown went off the rails) I had experienced something first hand he had written about in one of his books, it was impressive, and confirmed to me he had ability,

He did not want to discuss this subject in detail (immortals) but did confirmed they were real, (lol) so if he can find them, so can you,

Remote Viewing is your only real choice for most of you to investigating this subject first hand, (biometrics technology will make this easier in the future, but remember they will try to infiltrate any institution that would control such data)

Once you have parts of the puzzle via remote viewing you can use that as a starting point to further your investigation in other traditional ways,

You could also ask any E.T
    They will not want to divulge this information freely, but push them on the subject, don’t get deflected,
    They all know about this, yet have said nothing about this,
    Makes you wonder what else they know that they don’t discuss...

Reasons for me doing this,
    I would never be doing this if there was not something seriously wrong,
    Wrong in the sense of hurting people, to the degree of causing deaths,

Not from neglect
    Not from mistakes
    But by precalculate, planned, systematic harm, (if it had a legitimate reason it would not get ignored, brushed off and buried, etc over the years I heard many many different excuses for trying to achieve the same malicious goal, the goal never changed, the BS excuses did, its entrenched corruption, hard to draw attention to because they try to suppress it and play it down, (my word didn’t mean much, I’m a newbie so they claimed I didn’t know what I was talking about) so I’m forced to go outside the normal system (does not work, compromised) and draw attention from outside the normal group by making a loud enough sh!t storm to drawing mortal attention to this, something they don’t want, (secrets exposed)

Damage would have been minimal,
    Most people would not believe it, others that do would do little if anything with it, (it’s the government’s and organisations they care about more, the people who could use this if they knew it was true,)

If they did only good (as they should) I would not be here,

To put this in to context:
    Did you know satan, and a third of the angels fell?
    Did you know they were walking around Heaven at the time?
    Think about it, satan and one third of the angels that turned evil were in heaven, evil in heaven, It did not come from outside,

Archangel Michael and his army had to fight and throw them out,
    otherwise they would still be there...

My life mission:
    Like everyone else i had a life mission before coming to Earth,

You all have a life mission, something to learn or something to do while here, (most of the time both) It’s planned, wether it’s just meet x raise a family, or find the cure to Y etc, Everyone has a life mission,

Mine was extremely narrow,
    (If you find what I’ve already written hard to believe, leave now, this will not help you)

My life was to prepare for the potential of an upcoming war,
    To be a resistance fighter against what is called the “deep state” (it’s a global deep state, not only in the U.S)

My job was to fight, to try and keep people alive, and help people resist,(the deep state planned to round people up for slaughter)

My job was a backup to the job Q (and +) are doing,
    If they had failed it would have meant war, mass deaths at the hands of their own (deep state controlled) governments,

My job was to help fight back, to buy time, (not to win the war, just buy time) months (three to six) in to the fighting the US after defeating their own “deep state” would come over and helped beat our “deep state”

All I had to do was fight, keep people alive till the US showed up,

That was the plan,
    I was one of many globally with the same job,

I became “retired” last year, (in second half of 2019)

That’s how I know the worst is over,
    (And believe this or not, I’m grateful every day that I’d didn’t need to see people suffering nor get my hands dirty (blooded), not that I couldn’t handle it, I would not have volunteered for this, nor be chosen for this job if not equipped to do so, I’m so grateful all the same)

Again, believe it or not, my Dad was special forces (Commando)
    My mother was teaching me judo and karate at the age of three onwards,
    If there is such a thing as a born “survivalist” that was me, (I was the only kid that carried EDC to junior school, along time before EDC was a thing lol)

I could go in to further detail,
    I know there are going to be many that will not believe this, (that’s fine)
    But for those that do, I hope you get some solace from fact the people upstairs are looking out for you, even when you don’t see it,
    Honestly this is ridiculous, here's why

1. You just posted a condensed story about all current things that would make you "important" and current, there are so many ridiculous holes in your "Story" anyone should be able to see them. Too bad some don't
    2. It is always the same, people talking about "i knew this was going to happen way before" but all of them have the same mediocre path: To only say so after the fact
    3. None of what you said is really anything new, anyone can/could say the same and have an even better story than yours, and just saying "I know there are going to be many that will not believe this, (that’s fine)" has to be one of the lamest excuses in the entire world. You need the appreciation/attention otherwise you would not be here if you did not care what other people think. That's perfectly clear so pretending you don't care if you are not believed is a psycho infantile attitude in a way. Too bad
    4. Coming back after so many days and posting this half baked fantasy while ignoring every single post since the last time you posted is terrible bad manners, for someone who claims to be who you claim to be, i would have thought you had better education than that. Everyone who kept track knows you logged in before and did not post anything, you just had enough time to address people but you did not. I don't have any doubt about why you ignore people, by the way
    5. The Q and stuff story is lame, bland and lacks any originality and energy, you ran out of things to say to keep things interesting and it shows badly, next thing we'll hear is that you are "the secret son of Marilyn Monroe and John F. Kennedy"... LMAO

Quote I could go in to further detail
    Yes you could, doesn't mean you must, or should

This is the Avalon version of what some people post on Facebook in Sales groups or local town groups that go clean up streets or help homeless people.

Basically saying "I know this group is not for this, but let me tell you about my ex who cheated on me.. because i need attention and someone to think i'm special in some way" on a group dedicated to history and restoration of old furniture... That's about how you acted so far on this last post

You should FIRST address the people who asked questions, or dedicated some time to your thread. Then you can post your next "stuff", meh

Please have good manners and don't ignore people, it makes you look terrible bad

By the way.... IF you are who said you are, you will be able to answer this question no problem and easy

Quote How do you walk the planks?
    I'm going to edit this post again, because i have another question i want to ask, please bear with me for a bit, because i'm about to abuse some privilege and act all ridiculous due to it, right now

Here's the second question:

Given the chance, and it if mattered, which one of this would you chose? Based on your words so far, you must know the answer

This one?

Or this one?

Some points to clear things up:

- One of these is not mine, the other one is mine and with me right now
    - One of this is from the 20 century, the other one is around 400 years old
    - Both are very cheap, but were well kept anyways even if they were cheap right from the start. Sometimes, value doesn't come from anything but age and who gave the present at the time
    - These are not originals pictures, no 'real' location tracking

So, given the chance or need, which one would you chose? This is no trick question, it's more about learning how much do you actually understand, given your own claims so far

Hoping to hear back from you soon, and don't skip my first question, or wait until someone comment and ride that train away from me. Don't take the easy way out
    Last edited by Mashika; 23rd May 2020 at 09:52.
    Tired

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd May 2020), Baby Steps (23rd May 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd May 2020), Billy (23rd May 2020), Franny (23rd May 2020), Iyakum (31st May 2020), kfm27917 (29th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd May 2020), Tintin (23rd May 2020)

8. Link to Post #245
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Mashika/ I really dont care much for the topic of this original post, however salute you for your attentive response .

regarding the crosses, your giving a 50/50 multiple choice chance. perhaps you should raise the odds?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Mashika (23rd May 2020)

10. Link to Post #246
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Mashika/ I really dont care much for the topic of this original post, however salute you for your attentive response .

regarding the crosses, your giving a 50/50 multiple choice chance. perhaps you should raise the odds?
    Thanks

I thought about elaborating a bit more about the history of one of those crosses, but i must not.

Pretty sure if this guy knows or is who he claims to be, he will be able to show based on what i said. So i wish to wait until he keeps logging in to Avalon and remains silent because he simply can't/don't/will not answer me directly

Let's wait for a bit, i believe (mostly) no one here will be dissappointed by the end results
    Tired

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd May 2020), thepainterdoug (24th May 2020)

12. Link to Post #247
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

When I woke up this morning, I saw an image of people remote viewing the target.

I got a sense that many people have taken on this target.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd May 2020), Baby Steps (23rd May 2020)

14. Link to Post #248
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

I wonder why does the original poster think that such immortals should be sought for and questioned, even involuntarily and that such heroic task could be accomplished by mere humans?
    Sounds like “go capture one of those and grill them a lot”.

And now, after Mashika exposed both of her crosses we have a double exposure.

If there is a story behind everything that is not a human story the chances of explaining it to humans in their tongues is rather small,
    talking from years of experience.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd May 2020), Mashika (24th May 2020)

16. Link to Post #249
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

"Ben Abba" said he found his immortal in England via remote viewing. Hello, Ben.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

edina (24th May 2020)

18. Link to Post #250
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Any valid questions?

I’m not going to be here much longer,

19. Link to Post #251
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Any valid questions?

As Mashika pointed out a few post ago. There are quite a few valid questions that you chose to ignore.

If you are not going to be here much longer. Have a very long enjoyable life.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th May 2020), Bill Ryan (28th May 2020), ClearWater (28th May 2020), Gracy (28th May 2020), Iyakum (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (28th May 2020), Mashika (29th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #252
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Any valid questions?
    How does one achieve physical immortality?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

greybeard (28th May 2020), justntime2learn (28th May 2020), onawah (28th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #253
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Any valid questions?
    That's a shame. We thought you might be around forever.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th May 2020), DeDukshyn (28th May 2020), Forest Denizen (30th May 2020), Gracy (28th May 2020), Iyakum (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (28th May 2020), Mashika (29th May 2020), Mike (29th May 2020), onawah (28th May 2020), Orph (28th May 2020), Sirus (28th May 2020), The Moss Trooper (28th May 2020), Yoda (28th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #254
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Any valid questions?

And just like that......... BOOM!......... Bill Ryan wins the internet!

I f*****g love the British sense of humour.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th May 2020), Bill Ryan (28th May 2020), DeDukshyn (28th May 2020), Forest Denizen (30th May 2020), Mashika (29th May 2020), onawah (28th May 2020), Sirus (28th May 2020), Tigger (28th May 2020)

27. Link to Post #255
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

This popped up in the side bar of YT last night, and find it a curious, odd, synchronicity to the topic of this thread.

The Old Guard

It's interesting to me that this is first a Netflix movie, and second, the "immortals" in this movie are equated with the phrase, "The Old Guard".

Sometimes synchronicities are meaningless, (usually not), sometimes they are signals.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Jad (28th May 2020), ShotAcrosstheBow (4th June 2020)

29. Link to Post #256
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,622 times in 345 posts

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Any valid questions?

And just like that......... BOOM!......... Bill Ryan wins the internet!

I f*****g love the British sense of humour.
    LOL Moss, that made me laugh so hard this morning I nearly split my sides open Must be that cynical Australian upbringing in me

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Tigger For This Post:

Mashika (29th May 2020)

31. Link to Post #257
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Any valid questions?

greetings - is there any way that we might see that the pressure you wish to put on certain people is getting tangible results?
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

edina (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (29th May 2020), ShotAcrosstheBow (30th May 2020)

33. Link to Post #258
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

I think it’s the internet that will run itself(AI) will be immortal at the end of the day( ask Elon ?) visited by “mischievous human consciousnesses” 😀

It’s how I saw it when I got on the internet first in 2005 but my clear vision of futuristic mankind was “too early” back then. 15 years later I see it’s moving in that direction though slowly.
    Internet does not have to be “run by humans”. One of those things that could be fully computerised. People having to “fact check” posts on Facebook or WeiBo is ridiculous.
    Once you have one of those cray computers perfect the AI, leave it with multiple pathway options and it’s going to run on its own.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Mashika (29th May 2020)

35. Link to Post #259
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Any valid questions?

Dah,
    1. You are terrible uneducated and arrogant, have you considered talking to someone about it? Or taking some classes on good manners and why it matters?
    2. What happened in your life that lead you to look for attention in this way?
    3. Your story is so bad it could have been written by a simple AI bot just looking at current news headlines and on reddit threads, have you considered a different hobby than writing bad fantasy? I find your lack of imagination disturbing
    4. Where did you come from, where will you go? Where did you come from, cotton eyed ShotAcrossTheBow?

There's nothing to talk about because you came here all arrogant expecting people to bow down to you and "ask questions" so you can feel all superior and smarter, and your arrogance shows badly.

You are not cool at all and that's why this is a worthless and pointless affair. This road you taken is so boring and so many people before you tried the same, there's nothing new here, rehash is all you are about

прощальный привет 💁🏻‍♀️
    Tired

36. Link to Post #260
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

So many topics have already been opened that they are no longer really interesting.
    Just your type "ShotAcrosstheBow" your behavior in itself. All your attempts to manipulate users and forum participants cannot be overlooked.

You are extremely ruthless, all of your arrogance in the forum is just an attempt to manipulate others in your favor.

You offer answers to all participants in this thread. "Ask me, I will answer everything" ...! Only you don't, there can be only two reasons.
    1. You have no answers. The choice of answers that have already been written by other users on similar threads would be very large for you. Only these answers don't match what you're trying to do.
    2. All you have written so far is copied texts. Just contradictions, a colorful mix of contradictions in which you no longer know yourself.

So you are not able to give real answers. You deviate from the original topic of "immortality" and get the users involved in topics such as the Bible, Adam and Eve, hell yes or no, all this ultimately led you to it. You exposed yourself and now you see no other way. You blame us for your wrongdoing. All of this is very strange, according to your statements you are "immortal" then you wanted to help other people. How did you want to help people? As soon as someone asks you for help and answers, you evade.

Where are your big and above all super intelligent life experiences? Then there are contradictions and the topic "The Reality of Immortality amongst you". I also dealt with this topic and published it here at PA.

Ok, my life experience of immortality.
    These experiences or my way of thinking and conclusions drawn from all my knowledge do not have to be correct. Because I keep thinking to myself that there are people who have far more experiences than I do, so it is with knowledge.

All living things on our planet. no matter whether animals, organic life or we humans.
    We are all largely made up of energy. There are also a lot of topics here in the forum.
    But the fact is that we are energy beings. Some say the energy in us is the soul. Others just call it life energy, which leaves our bodies when we die. But is it really like that?

Some users have shared their experiences. That they have left their bodies and were able to return.
    Now, if we can leave our bodies and come back, there must be some kind of energy in our body. That doesn't let the body die.

So we could assume that we humans are really pure energy beings. If so, then when we leave our bodies we take this energy with us. But can pure energy be destroyed? I do not think so. I think that when death arrives we only leave our mortal shell and our energy rises to a higher level of existence with all our knowledge. You cannot destroy energy. The only question we should ask ourselves is what then? What or where do we go as energy beings?

Life is a task that has the purpose of learning and accomplishing a lot.
    But I can also be wrong, but I do not presume to know everything better and above all not to manipulate people.
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th May 2020), kfm27917 (29th May 2020), Mashika (29th May 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast