Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm Immortal Too

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,212 times in 5,679 posts

Default Re: I'm Immortal Too

Quote Posted by Geophyz (here)
    You are all wrong. The only immortal is a woman...ME! Can you give birth...nope! Besides I can pop in and out of time at different intervals. I can take you all before you have any idea what is happening. Just ask my children...they will tell you, I always knew what they were doing and where and when they were lying! When they were small I shape shifted into what every imaginary creature they wanted me to be! Mike the reason the man looked strange to you is because it was a woman...me.

about 500 years ago, on my 722nd birthday on a different timeline, i was driving back home from my downtown area with a friend. the highway straddled a lake, and as i gazed out over the water i couldn't shake this sickening sense of depression i had in my gut. just then, my friend said, "it's murder, isn't it?"

it was like he'd read my mind.

we'd struck out with some women that night, and tho we put a humorous and maybe even macho spin on it all just a few minutes earlier, we were now feeling like such sh!t that the only thing that made sense in the moment was to confess it openly.

they were random women, we did not know them. we were likely silly and obnoxious, and justifiably rejected. i can't quite recall. but it didn't matter. we were deemed insufficient in some way, and the sickening sense of failure went way beyond our wounded egos.

women don't just give life, they are life itself as a result. and getting rejected by those women that night was like being rejected by life itself. that's why it hurt so much.

it's taken me 500 years to sort all that out. immortality has it's merits.

anyway..no i can't give birth, to answer your question. and when you're ready to stop pretending you're immortal and assume the subservient attitude of a mere mortal, i'll be perfectly willing to pretend to be happy to circuitously answer any questions you may have in the most skeletal way possible.

be blessed

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (10th March 2020), Frank V (10th March 2020), onawah (10th March 2020), Valerie Villars (10th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Hey Mike,

I can sell you some immortality enhancing herbs if you like ... pharma grade, harvested from sustainable resources, GMO and pesticide free, etc. Pricing is reasonable and its Joe Rogan tested and approved.

Not feeling immortal enough? Some guy named Dennis, or perhaps a lady named Delight are touting their immortality as superior to yours? Look no further, increase your immortality by up to 32% according to clinical human trials. Send me a PM, and I'll hook you up. I haven't made the offer yet to Dennis or Delight, so let me know asap if you want to have stronger immortality than your peers ... just sayin' - you get dibs.
    You had better jump on it, Mike. If not, I'm gonna snag some of that fine herb and become ultra-hyper-uber-immortal, which, as you can guess, would include exponentially more "really's" in the description.

But, we have several more declared immortals in this thread now, and I think edina wants in too, so maybe rather than a weekly one-on-one duel, we should go for more of a Big Time Wrestling-style rumble, where any two of us are in the ring, we give and take a few punches, and then tag someone else in. I'm positive Gaia TV will give us a slot!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th March 2020), Frank V (10th March 2020), Mike (10th March 2020), onawah (10th March 2020), Valerie Villars (10th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    What's the purpose of this thread?

(Forum Guidelines)

finally! a question!

but such a bad one...

it's ok. god loves a tryer

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (10th March 2020), Frank V (10th March 2020), onawah (10th March 2020), Valerie Villars (10th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Hey Mike,

I can sell you some immortality enhancing herbs if you like ... pharma grade, harvested from sustainable resources, GMO and pesticide free, etc. Pricing is reasonable and its Joe Rogan tested and approved.

Not feeling immortal enough? Some guy named Dennis, or perhaps a lady named Delight are touting their immortality as superior to yours? Look no further, increase your immortality by up to 32% according to clinical human trials. Send me a PM, and I'll hook you up. I haven't made the offer yet to Dennis or Delight, so let me know asap if you want to have stronger immortality than your peers ... just sayin' - you get dibs.
    You had better jump on it, Mike. If not, I'm gonna snag some of that fine herb and become ultra-hyper-uber-immortal, which, as you can guess, would include exponentially more "really's" in the description.

But, we have several more declared immortals in this thread now, and I think edina wants in too, so maybe rather than a weekly one-on-one duel, we should go for more of a Big Time Wrestling-style rumble, where any two of us are in the ring, we give and take a few punches, and then tag someone else in. I'm positive Gaia TV will give us a slot!

i suspect you're already on that herb. you look eternally youthful and vibrant , and along with PainterDoug are one of the most handsome men on the forum, hands down.

i'm convinced you dye your hair and beard grey, as a way of concealing your uber immortality'ness. come on, fess up.

i had a dream about a week ago that you were a boxer and you were kicking my ass relentlessly. true story. so i find your insistence on a face off unsettling.

is this to be real or fake wrestling?
    Last edited by Mike; 10th March 2020 at 01:37.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Hey Mike,

i suspect you're already on that herb ...
    Hey now. It was a small sample, a guy has to pay bills, right? Plus me and Denman go waay back ... I got some new hydro coming in on Thursday. From Hawaii, apparently ... I got you personally dibs on that, I swear this time.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 10th March 2020 at 01:45.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th March 2020), Frank V (10th March 2020), Mike (10th March 2020), onawah (10th March 2020), Valerie Villars (10th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,975 times in 20,621 posts

You guys just keep missing the boat.
    Take the "t" out of the equation and you'll will have no need of questions, philosophical or otherwise.
    (Take the hint--the Satan thread keeps dying due to lack of questions--it's explanations which are wanting.
    But then, Satan should never have entered the discussion, as that always seems to end in a dead end--after all, who wants to entertain thoughts of everlasting Hell? )
    But a wrestling ring, where sheer, moronic immorality is what wins,
    ...might suit to a "t", if that's not too confusing, and where all that's burning is a lot of prime weed.
    And everyone enjoys getting the s--t kicked out of them, and keeps coming back for more!
    Not to be too obvious, but I'd say that the purpose of this thread is to keep some humor bubbling away on the forum back burner; all because of the "b" word.
    (That is, boring--which is what we become when we take all the serious discussion too... seriously. )
    Last edited by onawah; 10th March 2020 at 03:58.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (10th March 2020), Frank V (10th March 2020), Mike (10th March 2020), Valerie Villars (10th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2