Thread: Political Egregores

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Political Egregores

Quote Posted by RogeRio (here)
    Quote Posted by wttah (here)
    Like the concept of sovereignty is an umbrella that would be huge and below which nearly all (western) concepts would shelter and breed.

And the concept of freedom is something everyone desires until they actually free themselves from the protection of all the umbrellas. Most people who achieve that freedom say "oh crap" and run back to stand under a comphy umbrella again.
    I think you got It

note that you describe the process of "forced" incarnation, re-incarnation and also a eventual Free incarnation "Under Umbrellas", that can be represented by a planet, a country, a family or anything else that although is limited can be someway affordable to one (individual)

(Innocent smile) That is purely coincidental. I was referring to the unspeakable concepts that would arise if you lock up a gathering of philosophers in a dark room long enough. (grin) Like what happens when you leave teenagers alone for the weekend. ; )

Sometimes, you just have to close the door again, walk away, and pretend you didn't see anything.

I'm not so sure about "reincarnation". Do people really do that?

Late edit:

The collective noun for a gathering of philosophers would be a kindle.

Kindle meaning: to give birth to..

A kindle of philosophers ; )

Late edit:

(evil grin) or perhaps we should say; a litter?

A litter of philosophers . . . .

(I'm sorry philosophers, really I am. I couldn't help myself : )
    Last edited by wttah; 21st March 2020 at 06:14. Reason: Argh! Typos! plus late edit.
    If the Ancients discovered the secrets of life and created living organic machines; where do the machines go when they die?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

RogeRio (20th March 2020), TomKat (20th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Think of it as 'umbrellas'. You have these umbrellas and you are going to pick one. You stay under that one and only that one! Step out from under the umbrella you get wet! Getting wet is bad! Getting wet is going to the other side which means you must be seeking shelter under another umbrella at times and that is a no no! You can only have one and you must stay under it! Those gifted with intelligence and a way with words can twist things so it's not so much what they say but how they say it to both stay within the umbrella and yet step out from under it at the same time and those usually ride to the top and also act as a 'border patrol' to be sure everyone is still under the same umbrella! If anyone is getting wet they are soon brought in and questioned about it and there is a meeting so everyone is still under the same umbrella! Then when the person goes back out he is no longer getting wet! You see?
    I love your umbrella analogy, except that I would substitute sunshine for rain.
    Thank you. The point of course is that even if they don't believe the philosophy of the group protected by the umbrella they have to play the game to remain under the protection of that umbrella whether it be from rain or sun which is a good one considering the vampires we are speaking about!, But whether they actually like it or not, really believe in it or not or even if they completely plan to ignore it themselves because after all this plan or proposal is ridiculous, they still have to pitch it for real as if they are fully behind it! They do this because the umbrella keeps them safe and so long as they play that game the group in unity protects them. Forget the fact that the only reason they are under this umbrella is because they like being with little boys and have to but that is the case with most. Leverage works and that is exactly what they used on Bill Clinton after getting him off on the Oxford rape charges he was set up for. The real power players that run this world love getting a deviant like Clinton or Trump because they have so much to leverage them with that if the public actually knew well, you get the idea.
    'day Ratzinger.

The umbrellas analogy is a nice visual. Though it lacks the walls you mention of blackmail and other nepharious things people employ to keep other people obedient and contained.

Like saying: missing (catholic) mass just once is a mortal sin. A difficult decision in a world frightened of virus and citizens locked down by the State.

The egregore is a jealous mistress, even a marriage made in hell.

Prison planet?

No, At least I don't think so.

A prison made of intellect? Now that I think is true.
    If the Ancients discovered the secrets of life and created living organic machines; where do the machines go when they die?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

RogeRio (21st March 2020), TomKat (21st March 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

I've already repeated this here, but may be good to do it again

since Bertrand Russel publish "The Impact of Science on Society" (1953) the "perspectives of humanity" became worse, as quoted bellow

Quote The social psychologists of the future will have a number of classes of school children on whom they will try different methods of producing an unshakable conviction that snow is black.
    It is for future scientists to make these maxims precise and discover exactly how much it costs per head to make children believe that snow is black, and how much less it would cost to make them believe it is dark gray.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

TomKat (21st March 2020), wttah (21st March 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RogeRio (here)
    I've already repeated this here, but may be good to do it again

since Bertrand Russel publish "The Impact of Science on Society" (1953) the "perspectives of humanity" became worse, as quoted bellow

Quote The social psychologists of the future will have a number of classes of school children on whom they will try different methods of producing an unshakable conviction that snow is black.
    It is for future scientists to make these maxims precise and discover exactly how much it costs per head to make children believe that snow is black, and how much less it would cost to make them believe it is dark gray.

That is one of the reasons why I dislike the scientific mind so much.

Perception . . . .

If the self is the microcosm, the macrocosm would be the egregore?

For example, the macrocosm may be the egregore of science or the egregore of religion.

Beyond the egregore is what is.

It follows then that intellect is the interpreter of the [I]unspeakable/I]. The unspeakable what is.

A simple analogy.

If our mind is the window of perception and intellect is the interpreter, then we can see that education is a layer between self and what is.

If the boundary of self is the window of perception, then we can say that education distorts our view of what is by creating preconception.

Therefore the egregore is a preconception, a powerful preconception that eventually controls what many people perceive.

Like cutting pictures from a magazine and sticking them on the windows in our house, eventually we will no longer see the world outside.

Or to say it another way, our preconceptions of what a fairy is, might not agree with what a fairy really is.
    Last edited by wttah; 22nd March 2020 at 00:28. Reason: Argh! Typos!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

RogeRio (22nd March 2020), TomKat (4th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Here's where politics meets the occult.

An eggregore is a group thoughtform that keeps everyone in the group thinking the "right" way. I've often been struck by the fact that some people instinctively align with the "progressive" position on new subjects that don't even have an official progressive position yet. When talking to these people about a political issue, it's like talking to an answering machine.

There seem to be two main political eggregores, a Communist one and a Capitalist one. So-called progressives are possessed by the Communist eggregore (they are progressing toward Communism), and so-called Conservatives by the Capitalist eggregore, which is mainly about resisting Communism.

I suspect there are black magic practitioners in the Vatican who create and feed these eggregores. You could never get someone to allow an exorcism of their political eggregore, but if you did, they would probably re-create it if around partisan cronies again.

As a chronic wrong-thinker who shines a little too brightly for any demon, I sometimes trigger someone's political eggregore, and it's not pleasant.

Thoughts?
    Absolutely believe this is a reality we're experiencing now. I've been thinking this ever since Trump was elected—friends who I thought were relatively sane became absolutely vicious, overnight. It's still shocking to me. And it's not limited to the U.S. but seems to be a western, semi-worldwide phenomenon that's gaining momentum.

What I've been racking (wracking??) my brain over is what is it that makes one immune to the egregore, hivemind, mind parasite—whatever it is? What are the factors that make some people so incredibly hateful and biased and irrational and some not?

Like you, I feel totally immune it. What am I doing right? What's my sister doing wrong? What are my friends doing wrong? Is it electronic devices? Exposure to TV? Attitude? Strong vs weak aura? Diet?? Seems to be critical that this is figured out!
    "Like you I feel totally immune to it."

A quote for the ages

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

cursichella1 (22nd March 2020), TomKat (4th April 2020), wttah (22nd March 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There is a parallel between the biblical Tower of Babel and the egregore. In the first people learned to speak for themselves rather than the common tongue. In the second, one must learn to think for yourself rather than the common thought.

Think about it.

With that I shall bow out.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

cursichella1 (22nd March 2020), TomKat (4th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

The masons and Catholics don't see eye to eye, and are rivals. They will keep feuding as long as they have living membership is my guess.
    There has been testimony by "insiders" that the Jesuits run the Freemasons. And historically, a "former" Jesuit, Adam Weishaupt, created the order of the Illuminati which quickly took over French Freemasonry in the 1780s.

"Svali" testified to Illuminati child sacrifice in the Vatican. People like Malachi Martin spoke of the evil influence of Freemasonry in the Vatican. Isn't it ironic if it was the Vatican that turned Freemasonry satanic in the first place?

There was a Guatemalan former bishop and Vatican insider who spoke of the various Masonic levels above 32, all run by the Vatican. For instance, masonic level 33 is the top public level. But levels 34 - 36 are granted to the heads of large corporations. Level 37 is only for clergy, whether Jewish, Muslim, Christian or whatever. Level 38 is for the 2 rulers of Europe and North America respectively. Level 39 is the top level, and the last one he knew about was Pope Paul the 6th (1963 to 1978). Of course the Guatemalan former bishop was murdered.

It's hard to find all 8 parts, but if you search youtube individually for, say "former bishop of guatemala 8/8" you can find them all.

Jay Weidner has been researching the story of "Fulcanelli," theoretically one of a few Freemasons, alchemists, who fled the Illuminati takeover and went into hiding and, perhaps, still live today through a reversed aging process.
    Last edited by TomKat; 23rd March 2020 at 00:16.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

cursichella1 (23rd March 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

For me, the lesson was learned at age four. I learned that authority lied and withheld the truth when it suited. It was when my father became not a god but just a man in my eyes. I was very disappointed. I stood up for him, me, only four years old, against our clan as they ridiculed him and hurt his feelings. My clan laughed at my precociousness. And I learned I was not considered an equal, nor was my opinion considered valid.

I would never trust another human again, for a very long time, and never again fully or without reservation. They cannot fool me, at least not for long. Whatever they say I immediately consider the opposite just to verify whether to believe or reject the utterance.

Unfortunately, the lack of trust has cost me divine help, as I will not let anyone in close enough to cause me pain. Many times I have rejected help that would have changed my life completely but I would not take the chance because I will not let myself trust another.

My motto is: I know best, even if I don't.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

TomKat (24th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4