Thread: COVID-19 Contrarians

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: COVID-19 Contrarians

From one of the corporate controlled media companies - News Corp (the same one that owns FOX News) -

86% of people with coronavirus are walking around undetected, study says

The cited study is from this source - AAAS (The American Association for the Advancement of Science) -

Substantial undocumented infection facilitates the rapid dissemination of novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV2)

Abstract

Estimation of the prevalence and contagiousness of undocumented novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV2) infections is critical for understanding the overall prevalence and pandemic potential of this disease. Here we use observations of reported infection within China, in conjunction with mobility data, a networked dynamic metapopulation model and Bayesian inference, to infer critical epidemiological characteristics associated with SARS-CoV2, including the fraction of undocumented infections and their contagiousness. We estimate 86% of all infections were undocumented (95% CI: [82%–90%]) prior to 23 January 2020 travel restrictions. Per person, the transmission rate of undocumented infections was 55% of documented infections ([46%–62%]), yet, due to their greater numbers, undocumented infections were the infection source for 79% of documented cases. These findings explain the rapid geographic spread of SARS-CoV2 and indicate containment of this virus will be particularly challenging.

Read the rest here

Note to all readers - you are responsible for how you interpret the information
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Agape (18th March 2020), Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), christian (18th March 2020), Pam (18th March 2020), shaberon (19th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Don’t Catch the Moronavirus!
    March 17, 2020 Kyle Hunt

Moronavirus is an infectious disease mainly affecting dupes and low-IQ individuals who have lost critical thinking abilities. It turns otherwise decent people into dangerous carriers of disinformation.

Moronavirus appears to be highly contagious. It is being spread over TV and internet communications, and it is running rampant through both the mainstream and alternative media.

Due to the the number of “truthers” on the internet who appear to have the disease, it appears that the Moronavirus is actually an engineered weapon of a highly complex parasite, and it is being spread by the parasite’s drones.

Symptoms include:

Believing the bull**** being spewed from 100% jewish owned media monopoly
    Cheering as ZOG shuts down everything.
    Advocating for “social distancing” and self-quarantining.
    Chastising and shaming people who don’t agree.
    Trusting the medical and pharmaceutical industry to help us stay healthy.
    Waiting for Israel to release the vaccine they have been working on for years.
    Thinking a surgical mask is a life saver.
    Selective amnesia regarding recent “pandemics”.

If you or a loved one catches the Moronavirus, slap them across the face with the number of Americans who die from flu every year.
    It probably won’t work, but it’s worth a shot anyway.

Note to all readers - you are responsible for how you interpret the information.
    Last edited by waves; 17th March 2020 at 23:06.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Agape (18th March 2020), alexius (18th March 2020), Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), ClearWater (17th March 2020), DaveToo (18th March 2020), Mari (18th March 2020), Pam (18th March 2020), PurpleLama (18th March 2020), Satori (18th March 2020), shaberon (19th March 2020), T Smith (22nd March 2020), Tomkoyote (18th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Note to all readers - you are responsible for how you interpret the information.
    Wise recommendation!
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

alexius (18th March 2020), Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), Pam (18th March 2020), shaberon (19th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have to disagree however about what was 'irrelevant'. The exaggerated line had everything to do with the point of the post - wishing people would say 'supposedly' when something is not verifiable and has all the earmarks of disinfo.
    You just proved a perfect example of misintepreting the words. The irrelevant aspect of your post was in relation to the very thing you called "an exaggeration for a joke." Meaning the part I left out was NOT considered as unpost worthy. My comment was all and only based upon what I quoted... leaving it out was because it was irrelevant to what I commented upon. Hopefully this is clear and if not, perhaps this should be taken up via PM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2020), christian (18th March 2020), Pam (18th March 2020), shaberon (19th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member ErtheVessel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 times in 132 posts

I'm finding the current media mind control and propaganda steering to be unprecedented. I am alarmed more than anything by the seeming eagerness with which the average citizen has bought into this scripted panic. I live in a county in California where we are now on formal "Shelter in Place" orders. All restaurants, shops, malls, libraries, etc. are closed. The only stores allowed to continue to operate are those that provide "necessary" items/services: food and groceries, cleaning supplies, gas stations, laundromats, post office, etc. If I go out for a walk, I have to go by myself. Unbelievable.

And I don't know a single person who is sick. I don't even know anybody who knows anybody who is sick.

I am convinced we are massively being played. I imagine "them" sitting in their control rooms, gleefully rubbing their hands together and saying, "Let's see what they'll do if we announce a world-wide deadly pandemic and confuse them with conflicting data and encourage them not to panic but then tell them all the reasons they should panic." "Cognitive dissonance! What fun! Watch them scurry about and fight for the last rolls of toilet paper! They are now ripe for final assimilation! Let's roll in the medical police state quickly before they start to notice how ridiculous the whole thing is..."

I don't mean to be hard-hearted and I'm not saying people are not getting sick and are not dying. I am deeply sorry for those who are suffering. I just refuse to buy into the phony script that is currently being forced down my throat.

Here's an article by Jon Rappoport (different from the one posted above). Caveat Emptor, however; it bothers me that he frequently makes sweeping statements in his articles but doesn't back any of it up with references. For instance, I'd like to see his sources on the PCR test. Nevertheless, I think what he has to say here is perhaps useful.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...e-coronavirus/

Also, here is a YouTube video of Dr. Pamela Popper, who does not believe the pandemic status of the virus. If you take a look at her channel, she seems to be a pretty non-traditional doctor, so I'm not surprised. A friend who is more familiar with Dr. Popper's channel forwarded this to me. The video is a week old, but she has not made any further comments about Covid-19, so I assume she stands by her comments to date.

Last edited by ErtheVessel; 23rd March 2020 at 00:18.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ErtheVessel For This Post:

Agape (18th March 2020), anandacate (18th March 2020), Ben (30th March 2020), Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), Caliban (18th March 2020), Chester (18th March 2020), christian (18th March 2020), ClearWater (18th March 2020), David Trd1 (18th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (18th March 2020), Earth Angel (24th March 2020), earthdreamer (18th March 2020), Mari (18th March 2020), Pam (18th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), Satori (18th March 2020), shaberon (19th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member earthdreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Watch for the slogan “Flatten the Curve” to get everyone on board with the “social distancing” and “self isolation” mandate. It is really sad that human touch will become radical. Questioning the veracity of testing on the mainstream news would be shocking.

I’m so jaded that I can hardly believe the story of the Utah Jazz basketball player who initially joked about the virus panic by touching the microphone and then became an asymptomatic virus positive. That is just too perfect a message correction. NBA is a huge propaganda platform for “Flattening the Curve”. Go team!

I take the threat of pneumonia seriously. Massive psyop is also a serious threat to humanity. Grateful to Avalon for the space to “question the narrative”.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to earthdreamer For This Post:

Ben (30th March 2020), Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), christian (18th March 2020), ClearWater (18th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (18th March 2020), gini (18th March 2020), Luke Holiday (18th March 2020), mountain_jim (20th March 2020), Pam (18th March 2020), RogeRio (18th March 2020), Sadieblue (18th March 2020), Satori (18th March 2020), shaberon (19th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Thanks for all the input! I'm still catching up on reading, on page 3 now, I was very busy the last days.

This is an interview I did two days ago with a renowned virologist, a lovely lady and very caring, and yet the state media in Germany vilifies her for her comments on corona, when all she says is take precautions, but don't put people in chains.

(with English subtitles)

14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Agape (18th March 2020), Ben (30th March 2020), Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), Chester (18th March 2020), ClearWater (18th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (18th March 2020), earthdreamer (19th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), gini (18th March 2020), Iloveyou (18th March 2020), Jayke (18th March 2020), Kryztian (19th March 2020), Mari (18th March 2020), Pam (18th March 2020), RogeRio (18th March 2020), Sadieblue (18th March 2020), shaberon (19th March 2020), T Smith (22nd March 2020), wegge (18th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

waves, I honestly appreciate your input, but I also wanna share some criticism and suggestions.

Please avoid the ALLCAPS shouting. And remember that it's very hard to detect sarcasm or irony on an online forum, where people can't see each others' faces and usually don't know each other personally. So for the sake of peace, please be careful with this.

Regarding the germ theory, I can see that there is a mainstream majority view and there are contrarians. Let's just not force a consensus here and let's consider both sides of the germ theory in regard to corona. Let's not derail the conversation into whether or not germ theory is valid, this is another topic.

I also specifically wanna address these two bullet points that you posted regarding symptoms for the "moronavirus."

I don't condone any sort of demonization based on religion, race, gender etc. In my opinion, it's not OK to vilify Jews, just like it's not OK to vilify Muslims, Christians, blacks, whites, men, women, etc.

I personally believe that "social distancing" works, because certain diseases are transmitted via contact, including influenza-like illnesses such as COVID-19, from what I can see. We just gotta be careful, however, that social distancing doesn't cause lasting damage to human bonding.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Agape (18th March 2020), Ben (30th March 2020), Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), Caliban (18th March 2020), ClearWater (18th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (18th March 2020), earthdreamer (19th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), gini (18th March 2020), Pam (18th March 2020), PurpleLama (18th March 2020), RogeRio (18th March 2020), Sadieblue (18th March 2020), shaberon (19th March 2020), T Smith (22nd March 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    This is an interview I did two days ago with a renowned virologist, a lovely lady and very caring, and yet the state media in Germany vilifies her for her comments on corona, when all she says is take precautions, but don't put people in chains.
    (with English subtitles)
    Thank you, greatly, for sharing the interview and doing the English sub-titles.

One advice provided by Dr. Karin Mölling is her emphasis that we get as much good sun as possible. The natural D3 from the sun has a widely agreed positive reputation for combating the virus.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Ben (30th March 2020), Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), christian (18th March 2020), ClearWater (18th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (18th March 2020), shaberon (19th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Tomkoyote (here)
    We all are in deep s***t today because of one fundamental reason and one reason only. The predominant species on this planet is not human with a brain. The vast majority is stupid cattle in a human shape. People like David Icke and a number of others have been trying hard for decades to educate the cattle. But the undeniable fact is that the cattle is not educatable and cannot register. Don't they say you can't teach a pig to sing....
    A few days ago I attended a cultural event with 180-200 attendees; were present consuls and ambassadors from many countries, lawyers, doctors, etc.... When introducing myself I tried to shake hands, but no, no one wanted to shake hands. It is elbow to elbow contact now, and these idiots were laughing, smiling and proud of it.
    A friend of mine was telling me a few days ago that he was on the train on his way to work and the train was packed as usual. He sneezed, and people started distancing themselves from him. Today it's okay to fart in public but sneezing or coughing is not okay.
    Cattle is as cattle does.
    I'm getting mad too, but it's not the sheeple that are making me mad - it's the "fear factor"
    The more people get afraid.... the more pissed off I am getting (that's what it seems like anyway)
    When I heard rumours of old people in Italy euthanizing themselves to slow the spread, I saw a bit of red!!

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Agape (18th March 2020), Ben (30th March 2020), Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), Chester (19th March 2020), christian (18th March 2020), ClearWater (18th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (18th March 2020), Earth Angel (24th March 2020), earthdreamer (19th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), PurpleLama (18th March 2020), Sadieblue (18th March 2020), shaberon (19th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)

Subtitles for French speakers :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh1T...ature=youtu.be

Rudolf Steiner and the electrification of earth.

The included discourse is creating quite a stir in its comment section because it denies the nature of what is a virus. I put this on the Contrarian thread so as not to overload the threads with valuable advice and orientation in the crisis.

One can only wonder what is the nature of a virus that is so contagious and so lethal. Are the criminal scientists really capable of developing such novel dangerous infection ? Or is the real cause the entering in a new era of dangerous electromagnetic waves (5G, 4G, etc) attacking an already weakened immune system by grave pollution? The Spanish Flew coinciding with the electrification of the world is a reference for this theory. And those that counter it telling that there was already the Black Plague are corrected by pointing out that it was caused by a bacteria ...

This discourse is not long. Pay attention to the quote by Rudolf Steiner at the end !

Edit: To listen at your own discretion. Persons who have studied virus in laboratory are capable to explain that virus can multiply or not independently from a human cell. That would then end the theory of Steiner that the virus is only an excrement. On the other hand the description of the different developments of electromagnetic systems that coincide with epidemics are to be taken very seriously. Also how epidemics erupted quasi simultaneously in distant places without much possibility of contamination. Eruption of such novel graver disease after increasing the wireless capacity is no coincidence for me. Stop 5G now!
    NB: as we enter confinement here in France, I have 2 printers that don’t work. One won’t print in black because I am out of magenta (and the cartridge is obsolete), the other won’t print in black because the black cartridges I bought don’t override the fact that I am out of yellow. Everything is connected. Meantime this post would have been clearer if I had been able to print it out first, in any colour. My apologies.

This is the guy, Thomas Cowan MD, quoted earlier in the thread (post #26). To sum up, he says:
    - Viruses are bits of junk, i.e. toxins excreted by an organism that has been poisoned.
    - The virus is not very contagious. Expectorations from afflicted patients will not transmit the disease to – was it animals? Or even humans? I’m not quite sure. Also the virus spread too far too quickly (needs checking).
    - Poisoning is taking place at a planetary level. This places the contagion at a higher level. To clarify: sunburn is not contagious, but if you and I are both sunburnt on the same day, it might very well be because we were both sunbathing in the same weather.
    - The source of poisoning is electrical in nature. The Spanish flu of 1918 was caused by the generalization of electricity. Later causes were radar, radiowaves, and now 5G satellites etc. We are made of water: water crystals are vulnerable to a deteriorating field, especially through metal in the body. (Sounds a bit like putting metal in a microwave oven: don’t!)
    - Electrical/electronics workers are particularly vulnerable.
    - The doctor recommends good diet, no wireless devices, fresh air, plenty of sleep, loving friends-relations-family, good food, good works. Paraphrasing, back in 1918 Rudolf Steiner said, before electrical influence, “it was easier to be human”; and since then we have needed “much stronger spiritual capacities” to stay human.

This seems fairly scientific, if we get past the fact that the proposed remedy follows medicine out of the chemical-based era into holistic health care. It is backed by the observational evidence that electrical/electronics workers are particularly vulnerable. It predicts that people with metal in them (prostheses) will suffer more than others: that is falsifiable. The standard model predicts more old people will die; but the two things are not incompatible, old people will be more into heavy metal, it is just not their age or other ailments. Arthritis does not cause heart attacks (although it might break your neck in the stairs). On the other hand, he does let slip that being exposed to other people’s viruses is not a good idea, so I would allow for an element of contagion too. Also, others are saying that many of these victims are dying of other causes anyway, so the figures may be hugely inflated – or rather conflated.

Speaking however as a mere layman, what I am interested in is the end of the outbreak. The two types of epidemic (interpersonal and global) should lead to different interpretations – the good news is that they don’t. Meaning that the wrong prescription based on the wrong diagnosis might actually work. Bear with me, this will take a little explaining.

A viral flu bug-type epidemic will fizzle out when enough people keep away from each other for long enough. Or when the virus mutates to a less lethal strain. This reportedly happened “extremely rapidly” in 1918: “This is a common occurrence with influenza viruses: there is a tendency for pathogenic viruses to become less lethal with time, as the hosts of more dangerous strains tend to die out”.

The outbreak ended when everyone the virus could kill was dead, and the others recovered in their own good time, many of them having been immunized by a weaker strain that came before the lethal one. Apparently the doctors didn’t do much to help; they didn’t know much about viruses back then, and there is still a good deal that they don’t know yet.

However, the same Wiki article also says this:
    Quote a 2007 analysis of medical journals from the period of the pandemic found that the viral infection was no more aggressive than previous influenza strains. Instead, malnourishment, overcrowded medical camps and hospitals, and poor hygiene promoted bacterial superinfection. This superinfection killed most of the victims, typically after a somewhat prolonged death bed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_flu
    I would add that the surplus deaths among healthy young people might be explainable in terms of the war they were busy fighting at the time… In other words, the viral pandemic was overhyped. Lots of people died in short order, for myriad reasons, and they were lumped together.

But the key element with the 1918 outbreak is that the CAUSE (mains electricity) did not go away: nor did anyone want it to. So people must have adapted to it, somehow raised their game. You see this in sports: the first Marathon literally killed that Greek Pheidippides; we don’t know how long he took. But nowadays thousands of people are doing under three hours on a regular basis, almost during their lunch break. Coronavirus victims are recovering in large numbers now, mostly spontaneously it would seem. How? Because we are being poisoned in all sorts of ways, and there is only so much we can take. For those who are dying, the virus (or maybe something else) is the straw that breaks the camel’s back. Those who are recovering presumably have enough in the bank to bear what is coming at us all. It may be that the survivors of 1918 had less of all the other poisoning of the day: mercury poisoning from syphilis cures, lead poisoning from mains water pipes, smog from coal fires, perhaps disease from horse manure in the streets and later car exhaust fumes, poor sanitation and hygiene, still primitive medicine, the stress of world war. Put like that, it sounds like many people were pretty unhealthy anyway. We all die anyway, some just a little prematurely. The doctor points out that Wuhan was ahead of the curve for 5G. Sure. But on top of that, like all Chinese cities, it has the worst air pollution on the planet. I think both factors have to be taken into account. If you are going to conflate victims under one disease, the you perhaps need to conflate the contributory factors too, in order to explain something so serious as a pandemic.

The alternative media have been saying for years, something’s gotta give. Well something’s giving bigtime, don’t tell me it is still part of the global conspiracy. If you are outside of it, then you are outside: so the conspiracy is not all-powerful. If you are not outside of it, then you are inside, a consenting victim. The global conspiracy meme is the worst poison that we have to overcome because almost on its own it is lethal. Because if all these evils have been toughening us up to have “much stronger spiritual capacities”, then we don’t need to eliminate them, but simply become immune to them – in order to pass on to the next ones.

The fact is that the universe is full of these “evils” that we can’t take. Outer space is still basically unexplorable because it is so “poisonous” – with poisons more sophisticated than any we have been creating and overcoming down here. There’s no air, no water, we would weigh nothing or a ton, it’s not home and there must be evil aliens out there…………..

In other words, humans are evolving in real time – physically, mentally and spiritually. How far can each of us go with this depends on each of us, and also on the help we can give each other. The challenge is then to thrive in an increasingly adverse situation: in this instance of universal house arrest (hundreds of millions of Julian Assanges), all our noblest instincts have to be controlled. Conventional ways of helping others are thrown out of the window: if you show the usual loving attentions to nearest and dearest, you will get in trouble, because the government is operating on the physical plane in a crisis on the basis that it is (almost) in control.

No one seems to be analyzing what positive outcomes this house arrest may achieve. Maybe some toxic behaviours are also being filtered out. For example, regardless what one thinks about “global warming” or pollution, we are seeing in real time how these problems or “problems” can be solved very quickly. Whether it be Greta Thunberg or a climate change scam, this is already beginning to appear so last year. Pollution is certainly part of the problem: if so, the antivirus initiatives seem to be solving that problem without anyone realizing it, since pollution and CO2 levels are collapsing. Or take social media as a poor substitute for real interpersonal relationships. The social media element continues to flourish: what we are missing is the reality of the real physical interaction. That is what we have temporarily lost and will hopefully better appreciate when we get it back. We are not ready to evolve into fully disembodied souls just yet, nor should we be. That’s not what we are here for. One of our greatest poisons is… time. Let’s backtrack a little.

If 5G is so lethal, then one response would be to back-pedal. But history shows that this never happens. 5G is here to stay, just like mains electricity, just like nuclear power, and so on. They have become indispensable. Time’s arrow is almost by definition an absence of U-turns. Everyone who has decided on making a U-turn has to be someplace else by now. As I suggested earlier, the universe is a hostile environment, which is not necessarily a daunting proposition, unless you bite off more than you can chew. You do not show a 20th century piano score to a five-year-old. Even if he is a child prodigy, you give him 18th century Mozart’s easy sonata. When he grows up, he will have time enough to be comfortable with 21st century piano scores.

This is where it gets a bit crazy. Who is likeliest to stay the course when 5G becomes mainstream? One would think those most comfortable with 4G. Apparently not, otherwise why would electrical/electronics workers be particularly vulnerable? If we are talking about immunity in the sense of exposure, then Houston we have a problem. It brings us back to a debate around the time of the French Revolution when the founder of homeopathy, Samuel Hahnemann, opposed the formula “Similia similibus curantur” – like cures like, fight fire with fire – to the conventional principle of allopathic medicine, “Contraria contrariis curantur” – opposites are cured by opposites, e.g. antibiotics, antidepressants, anti this and anti that, and bob’s your uncle

Speaking as a layman with medicine as his especially weak subject, it seems to me that vaccination is in fact homeopathic, in other words the type of cure, when the virus finally gives up and mutates, equates with vaccination, curing like with like; only it waits until a subject is ill and cures the ill instead of preventively curing everyone. The virus in a sense has backed off. So any battle between vaccinators and homeopaths to me would be a waste of time. What then can be said about Covid-19, when some are crying out for a vaccine, and others for a cure?

If electrical/electronics workers are particularly vulnerable, then it would appear that like does not cure like in this particular instance: hence allopathic medicine remains mainstream. Before you despair, think through the implications: if opposites are cured by opposites, and the cause is the electrical influence of worldwide electrification all the way to 5G, then the opposite of that would indeed be as described by the good doctor: good diet, no wireless devices, fresh air, sleep, loving friends-relations-family, good food, good works. Paraphrasing Rudolf Steiner back in 1918, before electrical influence, “it was easier to be human”; and since then we have needed “much stronger spiritual capacities” to stay human. The new lesson is that we all do this together. We suffer from a deficit in democracy leading eventually to the bankruptcy of oligarchy. Question: what do we put in its place? Under the present system I for one, and speaking for many, have no aptitude or desire to fill the breach. Fortunately, this is where the democracy of sheer numbers wins out. When physical contact, our normal way of interacting, is shut down, we find alternative ways of staying human – and government will be a part of that package.

What exactly those alternative, non-physical ways will prove to be, we do not know. To quote Churchill in a handwritten PS to a pre-D-Day memo: “don’t argue the matter. The difficulties will argue for themselves.” We can’t argue the matter. We just do it.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Ben (30th March 2020), Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), Chester (19th March 2020), Chris Gilbert (19th March 2020), christian (18th March 2020), ClearWater (18th March 2020), Philippe (19th March 2020), PurpleLama (18th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), Satori (18th March 2020), shaberon (19th March 2020), T Smith (22nd March 2020), wegge (22nd March 2020)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

waves, I honestly appreciate your input, but I also wanna share some criticism and suggestions.

Please avoid the ALLCAPS shouting. And remember that it's very hard to detect sarcasm or irony on an online forum, where people can't see each others' faces and usually don't know each other personally. So for the sake of peace, please be careful with this.

Regarding the germ theory, I can see that there is a mainstream majority view and there are contrarians. Let's just not force a consensus here and let's consider both sides of the germ theory in regard to corona. Let's not derail the conversation into whether or not germ theory is valid, this is another topic.

I also specifically wanna address these two bullet points that you posted regarding symptoms for the "moronavirus."

I don't condone any sort of demonization based on religion, race, gender etc. In my opinion, it's not OK to vilify Jews, just like it's not OK to vilify Muslims, Christians, blacks, whites, men, women, etc.

I personally believe that "social distancing" works, because certain diseases are transmitted via contact, including influenza-like illnesses such as COVID-19, from what I can see. We just gotta be careful, however, that social distancing doesn't cause lasting damage to human bonding.
    How is he demonising anyone. The media has a history of dishing out propaganda half truths and bull mess and the Jews do own the bulk of it. The white, black, Muslim, Catholic, Protestant etc have a lot to answer for too before you accuse me of demonising anybody in particular, no demographic's hands are clean. I agree with the sentiments posted earlier in the thread, we as a species are moronic cattle at our worst.
    Don't play by their rules that's why we are in this mess. It's ok to talk it's chaos and violence that's the enemy not calling out demographics for their weird inhuman tribal views and practices. As for the virus it looks like we are on our own, we'll ride it out as we have done in the past and hopefully we don't lose too many prematurely. Definitely a strange year 2020 so far, almost biblical (eek) 8)

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), shaberon (19th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

...Love this thread as it is exposing the truth of what is really going on.... and with the truth - TOGETHER we shall overcome....

I just wanted to share this outstanding - hot off the press - video from London Real featuring the incomparable legend David Icke which summarizes what I have read on this post and what we all can feel to be true... I will be providing a bullet point summary in the next few days...

Blessings Luke

https://www.davidicke.com/article/56...real-430pm-gmt. (not sure how embed a the video

https://www.davidicke.com/article/56...real-430pm-gmt
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 19th March 2020 at 04:17.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), Chester (19th March 2020), christian (18th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Iloveyou (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), shaberon (19th March 2020), wegge (22nd March 2020)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mac (here)
    How is he demonising anyone. The media has a history of dishing out propaganda half truths and bull mess and the Jews do own the bulk of it.
    If you say that Jews own "100%" of the media and that there's only "bull****" coming out of it, well that's a way to denigrate Jews. If you can't see that, fine, that's up to you. Then we don't need to talk.

If you would argue that Jews are overrepresented in media ownership, this would be a fact. But the same is true for men, and for whites, they're also overrepresented. They own the media, if you will.

But why would I point any of that out? It just serves to denigrate that particular group. What's the purpose of that? What's the consequence of that? Inciting hatred.

Quote Posted by Mac (here)
    Don't play by their rules that's why we are in this mess.
    I agree. Let's not play that game. It's not "the Jews" who do the propaganda. It's not "the men," and it's not "the whites." It's individuals.

Let's not go after any race, religion, gender etc. And let's get back on topic.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Ben (30th March 2020), Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), shaberon (19th March 2020), T Smith (22nd March 2020), wegge (22nd March 2020)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

I didn't say Jews own 100% of the media. As for your other comment we could expand on that further as it doesn't hold water but this isn't the thread to do so, I agree on that. Groups of individuals under whatever banner that think they know best and play the us and them game are a blight on the human race imo whomever they are. ymmv, and as you say let's get back on topic, nothing further to add.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), shaberon (19th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member ErtheVessel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 times in 132 posts

Here is some info with regards to Bill Gates that might be more pieces to this puzzle:

from The Organic Prepper blog - don't see a date on it but the comments start on March 11, 2020: https://www.theorganicprepper.com/tr...and-rna-tests/

"Ironically Bill Gates warned the world that a global flu pandemic could kill over 30 million people almost 3 years ago, resembling the Spanish Flu. People who follow the topic no doubt remember that. Gates is currently trying to position himself as an authoritative figure in this crisis, calling it a “once in a century pathogen.”

It’s important to take note of the tone present in the mainstream coverage of the virus’s spread. It’s objectively true that when you notice people of this magnitude and power all putting their focus on a topic, it means something to their agenda. Therefore it’s going to be probably something the general population has to understand and deal with."

and this from the Houston Chronicle, March 14, 2020: "Bill Gates is stepping down from Microsoft Board "to focus on philanthropy."

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/bus...m-15130258.php
    Last edited by ErtheVessel; 19th March 2020 at 01:01.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ErtheVessel For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), christian (19th March 2020), ClearWater (19th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), Iloveyou (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), Satori (19th March 2020), shaberon (19th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #77
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

OK, things are getting clearer for me:
    This coronavirus pandemic is the biggest hoax in history of mankind. As has been demonstrated, this virus can be beaten easily with cheap easily obtainable products. So why:
    - the lock down of cities across the globe
    - the shutdown of businesses, schools, shopping malls and everything else. Can you phantom the loss of income for the citizens and for the government?
    - why deploy the army and enforcing Marshall law? Why restricting people's movement even to go shopping?
    - why closing borders? Can you imagine the huge losses for airlines and anything related to the travel industry? Why did Disneyland close? Can you imagine Disneyland closing???

I was talking to my brother in law who lives in a small town in south of France and owns a restaurant which he had to close a few days ago. He took his dog for a walk yesterday near a lake that was deserted. When he got back to his car two cops were waiting for him, They questioned him, recorded his licensee plate and ordered him to go back home. Is a Marshall law warranted?

I read that the WHO is warning that the virus will visit Africa soon; they didn't say if Mr Corona will crush the local competition (Malaria, Ebola,etc..)

Every government on the planet is on it, either knowingly and purposely or by just following stupidly.

This coronavirus is a hoax, a diversion used to coverup something much much more sinister and bigger to come.
    There was no lack of 'brilliant minds' on this forum who did not stop tripping on each other to post all this propaganda videos and bogus statistics about x millions cases here, y hundred thousands of infected there, z thousands of dead over there.
    The cattle has been really well trained. Here in my area, so far the government has not yet announced any major restrictions. The tragedy is people want to be more royalist than the king himself. Restaurants decided on their own to close, gyms decided on their own to close, the majority of stores closed, the retail business has been reduced to a ridiculous minimum. Can you imagine the loss of income for all the employees, staff and all service providers? What is even more suspicious is all of a sudden the government (a bankrupt entity by nature) has promised to help people with their loss of income, and businesses too. Does that make sense? The cattle will say Yes, I say Nope it does not make sense it is very suspicious. Since when the gov worries about citizen's loss of income, never.

They are covering up something that has started to take place or will take place in the background imminently without us realizing it. What is it? is the big question. To go to this extent to hide it, it means it is something really really important for them.
    The only things I can speculate (I think I am not far off) are 1)global and speed of light deployment of 5G and 2)forced vaccination with microchipping. Once they have these 2 major tools in place the rest is just fine tuning. All they have to do is jerk the joystick and we'll be dancing to their tune. I suspect 5G will be installed primarily in schools, high schools, universities, all gov buildings when there is nobody around while the cattle is asleep at home. Once this is done, and we come out of our hole, we will face a 'fait accompli', the next step is forced vaccination. If you want to travel or do anything you have to have an uptodate vaccination record. I think depopulation will come later (I mean soon) once they have all the equipment, tools, and AI in place, then they'll be shooting right and left. Unless there is something bigger that no one knows about that they'll roll out while people are locked down at home.

All I am saying is they sent Mr Corona to blind and divert us from seeing what they'll be rolling out; and once we come out, it's done.

Keep snoozing people and wake up in a few months and you'll see.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Ben (30th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Caliban (19th March 2020), christian (19th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Iloveyou (19th March 2020), Luke Holiday (19th March 2020), Philippe (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), shaberon (19th March 2020), T Smith (22nd March 2020)

35. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,513 times in 4,009 posts

I don't understand the closings. Isn't it better to go ahead and take the infection? Go through it and you don't care any more. You would be one of those "rebuilders" with the right antibodies!

I understand about the "surge" of over-occupying the hospitals, but, on a personal level, I would take it and live or die and never have anything to do with a hospital. I definitely don't want to die there.

Instead, people with no exposure and therefor no immunities are going to try to hide for the rest of their lives while pockets of this stuff keep rebounding. Not sure if that cycle ever really ends.

If it wasn't "the flu", I might think otherwise. I don't want Bubonic Plague although it comes up every year. Tuberculosis takes out over 100,000 per month. I don't want that, either, but I also don't have a "right to avoid it".

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ben (30th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Caliban (19th March 2020), christian (19th March 2020), gini (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), T Smith (22nd March 2020)

37. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Hope you don't mind my reformatting/emphasizing your brilliant summary that was so sorely needed here.

This coronavirus pandemic is the biggest hoax in history of mankind. As has been demonstrated, this virus can be beaten easily with cheap easily obtainable products.

So why:

- the shutdown of businesses, schools, shopping malls and everything else. Can you phantom the loss of income for the citizens and for the government?

- why deploy the army and enforcing Marshall law? Why restricting people's movement even to go shopping?

- why closing borders? Can you imagine the huge losses for airlines and anything related to the travel industry? Why did Disneyland close? Can you imagine Disneyland closing???

I was talking to my brother in law who lives in a small town in south of France and owns a restaurant which he had to close a few days ago. He took his dog for a walk yesterday near a lake that was deserted. When he got back to his car two cops were waiting for him, They questioned him, recorded his licensee plate and ordered him to go back home. Is a Marshall law warranted?

I read that the WHO is warning that the virus will visit Africa soon; they didn't say if Mr Corona will crush the local competition (Malaria, Ebola,etc..)

Every government on the planet is on it, either knowingly and purposely or by just following stupidly.

This coronavirus is a hoax, a diversion used to coverup something much much more sinister and bigger to come.

There was no lack of 'brilliant minds' on this forum who did not stop tripping on each other to post all this propaganda videos and bogus statistics about x millions cases here, y hundred thousands of infected there, z thousands of dead over there.

The cattle has been really well trained. Here in my area, so far the government has not yet announced any major restrictions. The tragedy is people want to be more royalist than the king himself. Restaurants decided on their own to close, gyms decided on their own to close, the majority of stores closed, the retail business has been reduced to a ridiculous minimum. Can you imagine the loss of income for all the employees, staff and all service providers? What is even more suspicious is all of a sudden the government (a bankrupt entity by nature) has promised to help people with their loss of income, and businesses too. Does that make sense? The cattle will say Yes, I say Nope it does not make sense it is very suspicious. Since when the gov worries about citizen's loss of income, never.

They are covering up something that has started to take place or will take place in the background imminently without us realizing it. What is it? is the big question. To go to this extent to hide it, it means it is something really really important for them.

The only things I can speculate (I think I am not far off) are

1)global and speed of light deployment of 5G and

2)forced vaccination with microchipping.

Once they have these 2 major tools in place the rest is just fine tuning. All they have to do is jerk the joystick and we'll be dancing to their tune. I suspect 5G will be installed primarily in schools, high schools, universities, all gov buildings when there is nobody around while the cattle is asleep at home.

Once this is done, and we come out of our hole, we will face a 'fait accompli', the next step is forced vaccination. If you want to travel or do anything you have to have an uptodate vaccination record.

I think depopulation will come later (I mean soon) once they have all the equipment, tools, and AI in place, then they'll be shooting right and left. Unless there is something bigger that no one knows about that they'll roll out while people are locked down at home.

All I am saying is they sent Mr Corona to blind and divert us from seeing what they'll be rolling out; and once we come out, it's done.

Keep snoozing people and wake up in a few months and you'll see
    YOU SAID IT.

I think history will realize THIS IS A PLANDEMIC. and a WORLDWIDE REVERSE HOLOCAUST too.

It hasn't hit most people what ELSE is about to hit them that is IN PROGRESS... BESIDES any virus.

I would just add a big number 3 to your list.

3. SIMULTANEOUSLY ruining the lives, livelihoods, businesses, stores, stopping all schools mid year, telling people to stay apart, crashing the financial system, travel, entertainment and sports industries, food shortages, skyrocketing prices for everything and in essence TOTAL destruction of life as we knew it virtually just the day before.

How much more apocalyptic can it be than forcing nearly every business in every town around the world to close and force nearly every person to be a sitting duck in their home SIMULTANEOUSLY?

I predict more crop and city ruining flood/hurricane/tornado/fire weather warfare/genocide is not over yet either this year or longer.

The worst for me is being surrounded by the dumbed down masses in a dazed Stockholm Syndrome rolling over in total submission and obedience and literally begging a satanic cabal to keep them safe.

UNREAL.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Caliban (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), T Smith (22nd March 2020), Tomkoyote (19th March 2020)

39. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Hope you don't mind my reformatting/emphasizing your brilliant summary that was so sorely needed here.

This coronavirus pandemic is the biggest hoax in history of mankind. As has been demonstrated, this virus can be beaten easily with cheap easily obtainable products.

So why:

The only things I can speculate (I think I am not far off) are

1)global and speed of light deployment of 5G and

2)forced vaccination with microchipping.

Once they have these 2 major tools in place the rest is just fine tuning. All they have to do is jerk the joystick and we'll be dancing to their tune. I suspect 5G will be installed primarily in schools, high schools, universities, all gov buildings when there is nobody around while the cattle is asleep at home.

Once this is done, and we come out of our hole, we will face a 'fait accompli', the next step is forced vaccination. If you want to travel or do anything you have to have an uptodate vaccination record.

I think depopulation will come later (I mean soon) once they have all the equipment, tools, and AI in place, then they'll be shooting right and left. Unless there is something bigger that no one knows about that they'll roll out while people are locked down at home.

Keep snoozing people and wake up in a few months and you'll see
    YOU SAID IT.

I think history will realize THIS IS A PLANDEMIC. and a WORLDWIDE REVERSE HOLOCAUST too.

It hasn't hit most people what ELSE is about to hit them that is IN PROGRESS... BESIDES any virus.

I would just add a big number 3 to your list.

3. SIMULTANEOUSLY ruining the lives, livelihoods, businesses, stores, stopping all schools mid year, telling people to stay apart, crashing the financial system, travel, entertainment and sports industries, food shortages, skyrocketing prices for everything and in essence TOTAL destruction of life as we knew it virtually just the day before.

How much more apocalyptic can it be than forcing nearly every business in every town around the world to close and force nearly every person to be a sitting duck in their home SIMULTANEOUSLY?

I predict more crop and city ruining flood/hurricane/tornado/fire weather warfare/genocide is not over yet either this year or longer.

The worst for me is being surrounded by the dumbed down masses in a dazed Stockholm Syndrome rolling over in total submission and obedience and literally begging a satanic cabal to keep them safe.

UNREAL.
    This can only go one place and that is to complete and total collapse. So at this point it should be apparent that this is orchestrated and the world elite, media, healthcare and military are all saying the same thing and are all on the same page to shut down the system. Once the trucks stop you have about four days before total panic as most people live pay day to pay day and will not be too happy on day four! They'll be aware of this and have military in the street in prep for it. Martial Law is inevitable in the USA and it appears quite obvious to me that Trump ultimately wants this system to collapse. We can only hope and pray that he wants this to bring down the pirate papal dynastic families that have controlled the world using it for thousands of years. Maybe it's the only way to get to them, to strangle their power long enough to get out from under them? We can only hope.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Caliban (19th March 2020), christian (19th March 2020), ClearWater (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), T Smith (22nd March 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 4 14 17 LastLast