1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: COVID-19 Contrarians

...so much for a contrarian thread...

and the wisdom in quelling the degree of panic that is the real danger in this situation.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), christian (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,547 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    ...so much for a contrarian thread...

and the wisdom in quelling the degree of panic that is the real danger in this situation.
    Well, I can maybe bring that back on track.

In the video velow (David Icke's excellent interview on London Real a few days ago), David mentions at 30:19 that he was sent the 2010 Rockefeller Foundation document, and then goes on to explain that the entire current scenario was laid out there in detail.

Go to page 18 in the PDF. I drew David's attention to that a couple of weeks ago.

http://avalonlibrary.net/Coronavirus...March_2020.mp4

Here's the document. It's really important.

http://avalonlibrary.net/Coronavirus...ation_2010.pdf

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th April 2020 at 12:53.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (21st March 2020), animovado (19th March 2020), Ben (21st March 2020), Chester (19th March 2020), christian (19th March 2020), DaveToo (19th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Elainie (19th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), Mark (19th March 2020), Michi (19th March 2020), pueblo (20th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), Satori (20th March 2020), sllim11 (20th March 2020), Yoda (19th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    In the video velow (David Icke's excellent interview on London Real a few days ago), David mentions at 30:19 that he was sent the 2010 Rockefeller Foundation document, and then goes on to explain that the entire current scenario was laid out there in detail.
    I think this document in and of itself can hardly be viewed as evidence (edit: proof) for a conspiracy. There has always been a danger of a new pandemic, this is obvious for anyone who studies history and remembers the Spanish Flu of 1918 and also lesser dramatic pandemics more recently. Any science fiction writer could have come up with this, and certainly any serious political (medical, economic etc) expert should have considered such a scenario. So it makes perfect sense for there being a document with a thought experiment of what would happen during such an event.

However, the fact that only very recently there have been many exercises and thought experiments relating exactly to what's happening now certainly seems eerie. And you also have to acknowledge that power elites have a motive to create (or exploit) such a pandemic because in the current situation and political climate they'd be the ones to stand to gain from this. I think that's why this document is relevant, it's an important piece of the puzzle, but it doesn't reveal too much in and of itself.
    Last edited by christian; 19th March 2020 at 14:52.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Ben (31st March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Chester (19th March 2020), ClearWater (20th March 2020), DaveToo (19th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), gini (20th March 2020), happyuk (19th March 2020), leavesoftrees (21st March 2020), onawah (20th March 2020), Philippe (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just came back to this thread to post the Youtube of this very David Icke interview... It is my strongest opinion that if anyone is truly interested in playing a role that increases the chances we experience a better outcome as opposed to otherwise, they can greatly benefit from understanding the main point of this video - each individual is responsible for questioning or not what the mainstream authorities are pushing.

As an aside, it is interesting to note that Icke mentioned a specific statement coming from a Trump "coronavirus task force" that in both South Korea and from preliminary results in the US, 96% of the people tested, test negative. That means that people who were either designated as having been exposed to the virus or people experiencing symptoms which could be coronavirus are testing negative.

Of that group that test positive - roughly 80% experience no symptoms or mild symptoms and then the virus is defeated.

Look at Germany's current "reported" stats updated as of early this morning (US time) on the Johns Hopkins website [note I am sourcing and qualifying these stats] -

13,093 confirmed cases

31 deaths

mortality rate in Germany - 0.237%

contrast that with Italy (noting these stats appear not to have been updated since yesterday the 18th) -

35,713 confirmed cases

2,978 deaths

8.339% mortality rate

So, I offer an important comment about this based on this question - How is it possible the two mortality rates are so far apart?

Answer one - currently inexplicable.

Answer two - we are being lied to.

Now consider either answer and the result is, we do not know the true danger of this virus.

And so the point, what makes more sense? "They're gonna kill us alllll!!!!" type rhetoric? or

We recognize that the degree of impact (and impact cannot be avoided) of this "event" is and will be far more a result of how each of us deals with it. I have, from the beginning, maintained a posting posture that promotes the import of taking fair precautions and prepare (we have in our home) and yet minimize (or fully avoid) rhetoric that fans the flames of fear.

This happens to be the greatest benefit of this thread (thank you, christian) and I hope that at least this thread could be appreciated in this way and maintained by contributors in this way.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

animovado (19th March 2020), Ben (31st March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), christian (19th March 2020), ClearWater (20th March 2020), DaveToo (19th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), sllim11 (20th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    I think this document in and of itself can hardly be viewed as evidence for a conspiracy.
    Well, it's evidence! But (of course) not proof. (And the same can be said about the Anglo-Saxon Mission.)

In a court, juries convict on a preponderance of evidence. And of course, each juror may have a different opinion. As a personal statement, the more evidence I'm seeing, if I was a juror here, the more likely I'd be to vote guilty.

But while there's still a lot of discussion (see the classic Henry Fonda movie 12 Angry Men ), the jury's not yet returned its verdict. It's possible the charge is about a crime that's still in progress, with more evidence to be collected.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (21st March 2020), Ben (21st March 2020), Chester (19th March 2020), christian (19th March 2020), ClearWater (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), Philippe (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), Satori (20th March 2020), Yoda (19th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

I just came back to this thread to post the Youtube of this very David Icke interview... It is my strongest opinion that if anyone is truly interested in playing a role that increases the chances we experience a better outcome as opposed to otherwise, they can greatly benefit from understanding the main point of this video - each individual is responsible for questioning or not what the mainstream authorities are pushing.

As an aside, it is interesting to note that Icke mentioned a specific statement coming from a Trump "coronavirus task force" that in both South Korea and from preliminary results in the US, 96% of the people tested, test negative. That means that people who were either designated as having been exposed to the virus or people experiencing symptoms which could be coronavirus are testing negative.

Of that group that test positive - roughly 80% experience no symptoms or mild symptoms and then the virus is defeated.

Look at Germany's current "reported" stats updated as of early this morning (US time) on the Johns Hopkins website [note I am sourcing and qualifying these stats] -

13,093 confirmed cases

31 deaths

contrast that with Italy (noting these stats appear not to have been updated since yesterday the 18th) -

35,713 confirmed cases

2,978 deaths

8.339% mortality rate

So, I offer an important comment about this based on this question - How is it possible the two mortality rates are so far apart?

Now consider either answer and the result is, we do not know the true danger of this virus.

And so the point, what makes more sense? "They're gonna kill us alllll!!!!" type rhetoric? or

We recognize that the degree of impact (and impact cannot be avoided) of this "event" is and will be far more a result of how each of us deals with it. I have, from the beginning, maintained a posting posture that promotes the import of taking fair precautions and prepare (we have in our home) and yet minimize (or fully avoid) rhetoric that fans the flames of fear.

This happens to be the greatest benefit of this thread (thank you, christian) and I hope that at least this thread could be appreciated in this way and maintained by contributors in this way.
    Genetic variance, blood type and/or specific to certain haplogroups. Most of the more serious cases involve people with A type blood it appears. Is Italy mostly composed of people with this type blood?
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Chester (19th March 2020), christian (19th March 2020), ClearWater (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), Sunny (20th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

An Israeli Virologist throwing some truth:
    http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/20...even-know.html

“Most of Those Infected Won’t Even Know It” – Israeli Virologist Tells World Leaders to Calm Unnecessary Panic over ‘Exaggerated’ Coronavirus

The cases of the coronavirus jumped to 9,225 in the US on Wednesday.
    The number of deaths blamed on the virus is 150 in the US.
    The number of estimated deaths from the flu this year, based on numbers from the CDC is 22,000.

Top Israeli virologist Prof. Jihad Bishara, the director of the Infectious Disease Unit at Petah Tikva’s Beilinson Hospital, said this week most people will recover from the coronavirus without even knowing they were sick.
    Dr. Bishara said global leaders and the media need to quit pushing panic and calm people down.
    The Times of Israel reported:

A leading Israeli virologist on Sunday urged world leaders to calm their citizens about the coronavirus pandemic, saying people were being whipped into unnecessary panic.

Prof. Jihad Bishara, the director of the Infectious Disease Unit at Petah Tikva’s Beilinson Hospital, said that some of the steps being taken in Israel and abroad were very important, but the virus is not airborne, most people who are infected will recover without even knowing they were sick, the at-risk groups are now known, and the global panic is unnecessary and exaggerated.

“I’ve been in this business for 30 years,” Bishara said in a Channel 12 interview. “I’ve been through MERS, SARS, Ebola, the first Gulf war and the second, and I don’t recall anything like this. There’s unnecessary, exaggerated panic. We have to calm people down.

“People are thinking that there’s a kind of virus, it’s in the air, it’s going to attack every one of us, and whoever is attacked is going to die,” he said.

“That’s not the way it is at all. It’s not in the air. Not everyone [who is infected] dies; most of them will get better and won’t even know they were sick, or will have a bit of mucus.”

But in Israel and around the world, “everybody is whipping everybody else up into panic — the leaders, via the media, and the wider public — who then in turn start to stress out the leaders. We’ve entered some kind of vicious cycle.”

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

animovado (19th March 2020), Ben (31st March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Chester (19th March 2020), christian (19th March 2020), ClearWater (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Earth Angel (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), sllim11 (20th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Genetic variance, blood type and/or specific to certain haplogroups. Most of the more serious cases involve people with A type blood it appears. Is Italy mostly composed of people with this type blood?
    I heard about the type A thing too yet also, that has not been substantiated as the information came from a single, relatively small, study. The disparity though between Italy and Germany is a 3,200% difference - that is astounding. Even if we take the projected mortality rate of 1% ish (South Korea's number at the moment is 0.998%) that is still over 4 times larger than Germany's number. What is Germany doing that is either "right" or, "right as to how the statistics are determined" or a combination of the two?

I cannot imagine a disparity in blood type groups being anything like what could better explain the disparity in numbers reported.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    But in Israel and around the world, “everybody is whipping everybody else up into panic — the leaders, via the media, and the wider public — who then in turn start to stress out the leaders. We’ve entered some kind of vicious cycle.”
    ...and that is what some of us here are striving to emphasize... thank you for this post.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Ben (31st March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), christian (19th March 2020), ClearWater (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Elainie (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020), sllim11 (20th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think this document in and of itself can hardly be viewed as evidence for a conspiracy.
    Well, it's evidence! But (of course) not proof. (And the same can be said about the Anglo-Saxon Mission.)

In a court, juries convict on a preponderance of evidence. And of course, each juror may have a different opinion. As a personal statement, the more evidence I'm seeing, if I was a juror here, the more likely I'd be to vote guilty.

But while there's still a lot of discussion (see the classic Henry Fonda movie 12 Angry Men ), the jury's not yet returned its verdict. It's possible the charge is about a crime that's still in progress, with more evidence to be collected.
    My opinion as to what is most important is... what we do with all the information, including this. In re-watching Bill's original one hour long video from 2010 (found and resurrected in many other threads here) I appreciate Bill's emphasis on what's most important to achieve through events like this... which pointed to each one's opportunity (and perhaps responsibility) to bring forth to their operational consciousness the remembrance and/or knowledge as to who/what each of us is - my personal answer being - a conscious agent whose mortality (if there be such) is not subject to the end of this one life's physical experience.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

animovado (19th March 2020), Ben (31st March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), christian (19th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Sadieblue (19th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

13,093 confirmed cases

31 deaths

35,713 confirmed cases

2,978 deaths

8.339% mortality rate

Answer three - Germany is testing more people, especially more people with mild or no symptoms. That seems to be the case from what I have gathered.

Reported infection numbers are necessarily lower than actual infection numbers, and especially in Italy the actual number of infections seems to be way higher than what has been confirmed by tests.

Well, it's evidence! But (of course) not proof.
    Right, I meant proof, not evidence, just edited that.
    Last edited by christian; 19th March 2020 at 15:36.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

animovado (19th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Chester (19th March 2020), ClearWater (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Elainie (19th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #91
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 times in 115 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)

13,093 confirmed cases

31 deaths

35,713 confirmed cases

2,978 deaths

8.339% mortality rate

according to one of Dr. Steven R. Gundry books, explaining which foods are beneficial, neutral or negative according to the blood types A, B an O, the blood type A is predominant in Western Europe, including Italy. So yes, it seems that Italy is mostly composed of people with blood type A

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chrifri For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Chester (19th March 2020), christian (19th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Elainie (19th March 2020), Philippe (19th March 2020), Ratszinger (19th March 2020), Sunny (20th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #92
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 times in 115 posts

I have to correct my previous post. The information I had in mind is not from Dr. Gundry but from Dr. D'Adamo and his book EAT RIGHT 4 YOUR TYPE. In his book he uses the studies from the 1940s and 1950s from the geneticist Arthur Mourant who studied the distribution of the ABO blood types across the globe. According to D'Adamo, based on the study from Mourant, blood type A are highly concentrated across the Mediterranean, Adriatic, and Aegean seas, particularly in Corsica, Sardinia, Spain, Turkey, and the Balkans. The Japanese also have some of the highest concentrations of Type A blood in eastern Asia (among with a moderately high number of Type B). Type B was carried by Mongolian peoples into southeast Asia and into the Asian flatlands. A separate migration of Type B entered eastern Europe. Due to this migration Germans and Austrians have a high incidence of Type B blood. The highest occurrence of Type B in Germans is in the upper and middle Elbe River. This to me seems interesting because today I saw a map from the Robert Koch Institute (https://www.tagesschau.de/inland/cor...hland-101.html), indicating the COVID-19 cases in Germany. According to that map, the eastern part of Germany, around the upper and middle Elbe River (with a relatively high concentration of Type B), has less cases than the western part of Germany (with predominantly other blood Types)
    Last edited by chrifri; 19th March 2020 at 21:04.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chrifri For This Post:

Ben (31st March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Chester (20th March 2020), christian (19th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Ratszinger (19th March 2020), Sunny (20th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #93
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,169 times in 657 posts

Great 2 hour interview yesterday with David Icke on London Real. It was a 'live' talk & its on there now, for free.

http://avalonlibrary.net/Coronavirus...March_2020.mp4

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th April 2020 at 12:54.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Ben (21st March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Chester (20th March 2020), christian (19th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (20th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), Iloveyou (20th March 2020), Satori (20th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

(Fans of Rudolf Steiner will want to consider this, as he predicted what is happening now
    Virus From Electrification of Earth
    Dr Thomas Cowan : Virus et électrification de la Terre
    (Talk is in English, with French subtitles)
    Mar 16, 2020

Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ben (21st March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Chester (20th March 2020), christian (19th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (20th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), Iloveyou (20th March 2020), Mari (20th March 2020), Mike (20th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

I'd like to see a statistic for deaths per day throughout the year. A curve much like in a climate model. Then compare this year's numbers to the average of say the last couple of years. This would give a good impression of how many excess deaths we're actually dealing with.

I just had a phone call with a friend in Rome. She says they all take it seriously now cause they see the nurses and doctors working 14 hours a day, sleeping at work. In Italy, there were 427 deaths attributed to corona today. Last year it was 1,748 per day on average per day from all causes.

On the one side, I'm feeling for the people there. On the other hand, I would like to look at the actual numbers with a cold eye.

This data must be somewhere, it could be and should be made available to show what's going on.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Ben (21st March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Chester (20th March 2020), ClearWater (20th March 2020), DaveToo (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (20th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), Kryztian (22nd March 2020), Mari (20th March 2020), Mike (20th March 2020), T Smith (22nd March 2020)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

I'd like to see a statistic for deaths per day throughout the year. A curve much like in a climate model. Then compare this year's numbers to the average of say the last couple of years. This would give a good impression of how many excess deaths we're actually dealing with.
    It'd be a very tiny number, for sure.

But the problem isn't what's happening now, it's what's forecast to happen in a couple months' time.

It's the future problem that everyone's working to prevent or mitigate, not the current one. If it all stayed as it is now (in terms of deaths per day), although every one is a personal tragedy, the effect on the world would practically be zero.

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (20th March 2020), christian (20th March 2020), ClearWater (20th March 2020), Cognitive Dissident (21st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (20th March 2020), Elainie (20th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), hohoemi (20th March 2020), Kryztian (22nd March 2020), Mike (20th March 2020), sllim11 (20th March 2020), Sunny (20th March 2020), Yoda (20th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

It'd be a very tiny number, for sure.
    That's probably right. Even if all were excess, it would only be a plus of 25% if I compare it to the daily average of last year. But 99% of the deaths in Italy with corona so far had other diseases and were on average 80 years old.

But the problem isn't what's happening now, it's what's forecast to happen in a couple months' time.
    In China, the most reported deaths in one day with corona were 150 with a population of almost 1,4 billion. In Italy, they just had a new record with 427 with a population of 60 million. In proportion, that's 66 as many deaths per day in Italy today than on the worst day in China. And so far it's only gone up in Italy. Globally, it's most serious for them.

Although I do not know how reliable these numbers are, especially in China with the suppression of information.
    Last edited by christian; 20th March 2020 at 01:21.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Chester (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (20th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), happyuk (20th March 2020), Kryztian (22nd March 2020), leavesoftrees (21st March 2020), Mike (20th March 2020), onawah (20th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #98
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Further to christian's numbers analysis...

I'll start with a question.
    Why is it that no MSM news outlets are currently publishing numbers to compare with the COVID-19 numbers, so we can assess the COVID-19 numbers intelligently?

Numbers such as:
    Deaths per day, in cities across the world, broken down by age, and cause of death?

I will focus now on the major pandemics we had in the past decade or two.

In 2003 we had the SARS pandemic. People were hysterical in my neck of the woods. The MSM were running SARS stories non-stop, daily, for months.
    8,000 infected and 800 deaths worldwide.

In 2009 we had the Swine flu (H1N1). Get this. When the end of the swine-flu pandemic was announced in 2010, the World Health Organization (WHO) reported the worldwide death toll was about 18,500. This came from the most authoritative voice in medicine worldwide.

But a study published in The Lancet in 2012 said the actual death toll may have been up to 15 times higher, at more than 280,000.
    So much for the reliability and authority of the WHO.

It is estimated that there were 1.4 billion cases of Swine flu in 2009 and approximately 200,000 Swine flu deaths worldwide in the 1st year.

Now get this...

"... the H1N1 death toll was lower than the global death toll for typical flu seasons, as estimated by the WHO."

So folks, do your numbers homework, because the MSM sure ain't doing it for you.

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

animovado (20th March 2020), Ben (21st March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Chester (20th March 2020), christian (20th March 2020), ClearWater (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (20th March 2020), Elainie (20th March 2020), happyuk (20th March 2020), Kryztian (22nd March 2020), onawah (20th March 2020), Philippe (20th March 2020), T Smith (22nd March 2020)

37. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You can't even make this stuff up.
    Statistics, and behind the scenes things going on, and how they add up to the push for martial law.
    Once again, DJ connects the dots and brings light to the confusion.
    "Special High Priority Broadcast Tonight
    Continuity of Government Takeover Exposed"
    3/19/209
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

animovado (20th March 2020), Ben (21st March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Chester (20th March 2020), christian (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (20th March 2020), Elainie (20th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), Kryztian (22nd March 2020), sllim11 (20th March 2020), T Smith (22nd March 2020)

39. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Italy coronavirus: new explosive information
    by Jon Rappoport
    March 19, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...e-information/

"A very brief update. Read this carefully. Many people who were diagnosed as “coronavirus cases” in Italy, and then died, were almost certainly put on antiviral drugs. As you’ll see, below, a significant percentage of these people had prior heart conditions or high blood pressure. But at least one of the antiviral drugs, called ribavirin, carries this VERY RELEVANT warning, from cardiosmart.org: “Ribavirin may decrease the number of red blood cells in your body. This is called anemia and it can be life-threatening in people who have heart disease or circulation problems.” High blood pressure is a circulatory problem. Understand? Get it? LIFE-THREATENING. So how many coronavirus patients have been killed by the administering of ribavirin?

And with THAT, let’s jump in…because there’s more. Much more.

For those people who have any belief in the coronavirus…

Here’s the basic situation: the Italian health agencies are reporting escalating COV deaths—big fear-story out front…

But in the background, other Italian government researchers are combing through patient records, to take a much closer look…to see whether people are dying from the virus or other more obvious causes.

Are people dying coincidentally WITH the virus, or BECAUSE OF the virus? Is the virus a mere harmless passenger in the body, or is it the driving force?

The Italian results are astonishing, to understate it by a mile.

Bloomberg News has the story: 3/18, “99 percent of those whose died from virus had other illness, Italy says”:

“More than 99% [!] of Italy’s coronavirus fatalities were people who suffered from previous medical conditions, according to a study by the country’s national health authority.”

“The Rome-based institute has examined medical records of about 18% of the country’s coronavirus fatalities [so far, because it’s slow work], finding that just three victims [!!], or 0.8% of the total, had no previous pathology [disease]. Almost half of the victims suffered from at least three prior illnesses and about a fourth had either one or two previous conditions.”

“More than 75% had high blood pressure, about 35% had diabetes and a third suffered from heart disease.”

“The average age of those who’ve died from the virus in Italy is 79.5 [!!!]. As of March 17, 17 people under 50 had died from the disease. All of Italy’s victims under 40 have been males with serious existing medical conditions.”

BANG.

Average age of those who’ve died: 79.5. Are you kidding? Lots of prior medical conditions, weakened immune systems, and what this emerging study isn’t saying: all these people had obviously been treated for those prior conditions with toxic medical drugs. Furthermore, once they’d been diagnosed with coronavirus, chances are many of them were put on highly toxic antiviral drugs. Thus delivering the final blow.

Imagining the coronavirus was the CAUSE of death would be a ridiculous fantasy. But these people are counted as “coronavirus deaths” by the other Italian reporting agencies, who are jacking up the numbers.

Does this remind you of any other reports I’ve been detailing? The elderly people with obvious prior diseases who died in Australia; and the elderly people who were diagnosed as coronavirus cases in the state of Washington—all living in a long-term-care nursing home?

Getting the picture? This death-numbers con—aside from covering up the real causes of death, including MEDICAL—is the forward spear being used to justify locking down and wrecking economies all over the world right now, and that means attacking the people in any way connected to those economies who have to work to make a living.

There are statistical vampires at work, using the elderly and sick and dying to feed numbers to health agencies around the planet. Those agencies tap their press contacts, and horror reports emerge, and the unsuspecting public, in economic lockdowns, sit in front of the tube and watch these reports, and inhale the cooked-up fear.

Turn your mind to the highest setting, because nothing is riding on this whole deal except the immediate future of humanity.

And again, cardiosmart.org: “Ribavirin may decrease the number of red blood cells in your body. This is called anemia and it can be life-threatening in people who have heart disease or circulation problems.” "
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

animovado (20th March 2020), Ben (21st March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Chester (20th March 2020), chrifri (20th March 2020), christian (20th March 2020), ClearWater (20th March 2020), DaveToo (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (20th March 2020), Elainie (20th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), happyuk (20th March 2020), Iloveyou (20th March 2020), Jayke (20th March 2020), Kryztian (22nd March 2020), leavesoftrees (21st March 2020), Philippe (20th March 2020), T Smith (22nd March 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 5 15 17 LastLast