Closed Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17 LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 Contrarians

1. Link to Post #121
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 times in 115 posts

Default Re: COVID-19 Contrarians

Philippe. I absolutely agree on all you wrote. I would not be surprised at all, if over time, there will be more people dying indirectly because of the consequences of the impact of this out of proportion shut down, than from the Virus itself.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chrifri For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Chester (22nd March 2020), christian (21st March 2020), DaveToo (22nd March 2020), graciousb (30th March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), Jayke (21st March 2020), Philippe (22nd March 2020)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    Quote Posted by Tomkoyote (here)
    Covid2019 is the first virus millesime (vintage date) produced and patented.

A conversation between two wine connoisseurs today:
    Would you like a glass of Bordeaux 1961?
    Well,I prefer Chateau Lafite 1955, it is smoother on my pallet

A conversion between people in the distant future.
    What's wrong John?
    Oh, I caught Covid 2019
    I know, it hits the lungs but not that bad. I myself caught the Rotavirus 2023 last month, it was hard.
    Oh, you are lucky it wasn't the Rotavirus 2029, it's really heavy on your system, I tried it once
    I read that they just patented a new HPV 2032 that attacks your vision

The jobs of the future are in the virus making business.
    Please, cite the source for the claim Covid19 is "patented" and in what countries is it patented. Note: patents are "country-centric" (although the EU may have a "EU centric" patent structure).

My request is not because I am not open minded that someone (or some entity) could "patent" a strain of coronovirus, I wish for a source that I could refer others who don't believe it.
    Didn’t Russia blame Britain for the Coronavirus pandemic recently? Might be an element of truth in that if the research at Americans for innovation is legit.
    =======(MAR. 16, 2020)—This is one of the most important posts we have ever released. In the last 48 hours—just as the Coronavirus lock down was occurring in the US—researchers uncovered the likely culprits behind the Coronavirus bioweapon.

U.S. Pat. No. 10,130,701. (Nov. 20, 2018). CORONAVIRUS. Assignee: THE PIRBRIGHT INSTUTUTE (Woking, Pirbright, Great Britain), funded by Wellcome Trust, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, DARPA, WHO, EU. U.S. Patent Office.
    Bookmark: #betsy-and-thomas-aim | https://tinyurl.com/wd7m4oo

American Intelligence Media "Betsy & Thomas" Audio Interview, Mar. 18, 2020
    Click here for powerful supporting AIM Coronavirus information and evidence

Despite the obvious U.S. Patent. No. 10,130,701 held by The Pirbright Institute (UK) operated by The Wellcome Trust, no one in the mainstream media is talking about this glaring fact. Even the alt-media is mute. We believe because the culprits are using every propaganda trick in their playbook to prevent a light being shined on the British Privy Council and the Queen.

China has been blamed, sort of, although the specifics are vague. We have shown that just a four-hour drive from Wuhan is Nanchang and the Merial Animal Health Institute manufacturing vaccines for The Pirbright Institute.

The decision by The Pirbright Institute (Wellcome Trust) to move their Merial Health vaccine manufacturing plant offsite was taken after a virulent foot and mouth outbreak at their Merial plant...

... WHO WAS THE WELLCOME TRUST CHAIRMAN WHO SET UP THE MERIAL NANCHANG PLANT NEAR WUHAN?

Elizabeth Lydia Manningham-Buller
    Fig. 3—Elizabeth Lydia Manningham-Buller. Former director of MI5 (2002-2007)—the Top British Domestic Spy-Liar; director and chair of Wellcome Trust (2008-present).
    The Wellcome Trust chair was Baroness Elizabeth Lydia Manningham-Buller, the former director of British MI5 (2002-2007). Her mother was GCHQ. Her father was Privy Council, Attorney General and Solicitor General, with a “Bullying Manner.” She is an eighth-generation peer.

That’s not all, Manningham-Buller also chaired Genome Research Limited (2008-2015), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wellcome Trust.

In Oct. 2013, Manningham-Buller was the keynote speaker at the Pilgrims of Great Britain London at the Sir Harry Brittain Memorial Lecture. Harry Brittain was the founder of the Pilgrims Society in 1902. Brittain founded the Pilgrims soon after the untimely death of Cecil Rhodes and the grave illness of their their spiritual mentor Henry de Worms 1st Lord Pirbright. The capitalized on the funderal of Queen Victoria to gather their secret clique. Some 50 British peers formed the Pilgrims Society with heavy sponsorship from Henry Wellcome and The Daily Telegraph founder Lord Burnham Edward Levy-Lawson. Others included Alfred Milner, John Buchan, Philip Whitwell Wilson [Lenin's handler] and Winston Churchill. In 1909, Wellcome then bankrolled the Pilgrim Society's First Imperial Press Conference, 1909. He pampered his guests in order to recruit some of the newspapermen to help them form MI5, MI6 and GCHQ.

Manningham-Buller's promotion by the British Pilgrims speaks volumes to hers and her bully father's long associations with the Pilgrims, Privy Council and Wellcome Trust.

Operating from the same Wellcome Genome Campus is Genomics England Limited that is overseen by Manningham-Buller directly for the Monarch, which holds Golden Share control over the company.

Of particular note are two Genomics England director-chairs:

Sir John Alexander Raymond Chisholm (2013-2019) and

Sir Jonathan Richard Symonds (2013-present).

Sir John Alexander Raymond Chisholm
    Fig. 4—Sir John Alexander Raymond Chisholm. Founder of QinetiQ Holdings Limited, renamed QinetiQ Group Plc; his first director and CFO was Sir Jonathan Richard Symonds, current chairman of GlaxoSmithKline Plc, a Wellcome Trust surrogate.
    We have already written about Chisholm’s formation of QinetiQ (when SERCO moved into the U.S.) and the fact that former C.I.A. director George Tenet, and former vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Edmund P. Giambastiani Jr. were QinetiQ directors. QinetiQ has been awarded over $8 billion in U.S. contracts in space, satellites, information technology, military and government agencies. See previous post.

QinetiQ has received over $8.5 billion U.S. federal contracts. (PDF | Excel-downloads directly to your Downloads folder).

SERCO has received over $9.5 billion U.S. federal contracts. PDF | Excel-downloads directly to your Downloads folder)

SIR JONATHAN RICHARD SYMONDS- PILGRIMS SOCIETY / PRIVY COUNCIL "OL FIVE FINGERS" ACCOUNTANT

SSir Jonathan Richard Symonds
    Fig. 5—Sir Jonathan Richard Symonds. QinetiQ's founding director and CFO, creator of the Queen's Golden Share control; chair of GlaxoSmithKline Plc, a Wellcome Trust surrogate.
    While our research zeroed in long ago on the Anglo-American Pilgrims Society as the actual “Deep State” globally, and while we have gotten tantalizingly close to find this person, his or her name has alluded us.

Now we have found him: Sir Jonathan Richard Symonds.

On Sep. 01, 2019, Symonds was appointed chairman of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Plc, the successor to Glaxo Wellcome.

GSK is strategically aligned with Wellcome Trust where former MI5 director Manningham-Buller is the current chair.

Symonds has been a director of HSBC Holdings plc since 2014-just months after James Comey left an HSBC directorship to become FBI director. He has been HSBC deputy group chair since 2018, he was also chair of HSBC Bank plc (2014-2018) until just recently.

HSBC has been a major Clinton Foundation donor.

Symonds was also chief financial officer of drug manufacturer Novartis AG (2009-2013).

Prior to Novartis, Symonds was managing director of Goldman Sachs (2007-2009).

Symonds was also chief financial officer of AstraZeneca PLC (1997-2007).

PILGRIMS SOCIETY LYNCH PIN

Here is the lynchpin that shows Symonds is the organizational Deep Throat of the Anglo-American Pilgrims Society. He was director and audit chair of the newly-formed QinetiQ (Feb. 28, 2003-Jun. 30, 2004)

THE PRIVY COUNCIL’S ACCOUNTANT FOR THE QUEEN’S “GOLDEN SHARE” CONTROLS WORLD COMMERCE

Symonds was QinetiQ’s second director just long enough to set up the chart of accounts and the share stock structure giving the Monarch’s Special Share (“Golden Share”) control of the company no matter how many sub-classes of stock were established.

QinetiQ shares property with The Pirbright Institute (Wellcome Trust), the patent holder of the Coronavirus financed by Wellcome Trust and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. See also Coronavirus Traced to the British Crown.

Our latest discovery that Baroness Eliza Manningham-Buller, former head of MI5 (2002-2007), is chair of Wellcome Trust and their related DNA-harvesting research associates, further confirms that the Anglo-American Pilgrims Society are making their move to dramatically reduce the world population by attacking our blood streams

Their secret global communications network is being managed by the Anglo-American Pilgrims Society that is protected by the British Privy Council and the American Senior Executive Service (SES)

They operate a secret global satellite system for themselves out of the Cobbett Hill Earthstation adjacent to The Pirbright Institute (UK)—on the very site of the 2007 foot and mouth outbreak from poorly supervised Pirbright Institute (Merial-Wellcome) sewage effluent. (READ: There are Anglo-American demons that span the globe from these fields). See Coronavirus uncovers Rothschild Lord Pirbright as key to the 140-yr. secret monopoly of the Pilgrims Society.

CETel Cobbett Hill Earthstation
    Fig. N: "Cobbett Hill is located only 25 miles from central London in the UK, and occupies a seven-acre secure compound on 200 acres of land. Currently, it houses more than 25 antennas with active operations on 13 satellites plus spare capacity enabling quick turnaround times on even short-notice customer requirements. Due to the locations historical use by the British Ministry of Defence it has blanket planning permission for unlimited antenna installations within the 200 acres and operate within an RF exclusion zone preventing any local interference." —CETel GMBH CEO Guido Neumann on Jun. 01, 2019.
    Yes, this is hard to believe, but these facts are now screaming for us to pay attention.

We have our blessed countries and beautiful world to save from these truly evil Pilgrims Society powermongers who want to kill about 90% of the world's population (to make more room for their hellish celebrations to Baphomet and Mollach).

See p. 321 of Burrough's Wellcome & Cos. Pilgrim Society The Evolution of Journalism book celebrating British expedition theft of African poisons and cures, fake vaccines, forced innoculations, mortality tables, pedophilia and witchcraft (bee and butterfly symbolism are used heavily in the spy cryptography deception business) given to the delegates of the First Imperial Press Conference, 1909, if you think we are exaggerating.

Bookmark: #qinetiq-reports | https://tinyurl.com/wt9u7g3
    =======

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Chester (22nd March 2020), christian (21st March 2020), ClearWater (22nd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (22nd March 2020), gini (21st March 2020), happyuk (21st March 2020), Iloveyou (22nd March 2020), kfm27917 (25th March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020), onawah (22nd March 2020), Philippe (22nd March 2020)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

At 1 hour 46 minutes, DJ slips and misquotes Gov. Newsome of CA. as predicting 25 million deaths in CA. alone from the virus, when what Newsome actually said was that 25 million would be infected.
    Before that, all through the video, DJ got it right, but a couple of listeners have already pointed it out to his team online, so hopefully he will correct that, or issue a retraction.
    (It was still a ridiculously large number for Newsome to predict, but it's important to keep the numbers straight.)

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Some mix-up about a prediction DJ qjuoted from Ca. Gov. Newsome made about deaths from the virus. and I'm still not sure what happened--will update.
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    You can't even make this stuff up.
    Statistics, and behind the scenes things going on, and how they add up to the push for martial law.
    Once again, DJ connects the dots and brings light to the confusion.
    "Special High Priority Broadcast Tonight
    Continuity of Government Takeover Exposed"
    3/19/209
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=I9nTI93FtuU
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    There are some very important concepts brought forward in this stupidly long video. Man, I wish someone would go through and edit it down to 5 minutes. The info is also way too important to have allowed a podcast-style "call-in" (chat) of questions, that only made it longer and broke up the focus. I'd say a concise 5-minute presentation on the material would get a strong "must see" recommendation. He's really onto something with the COG aspect - all my spidey senses are tingling.

Daniel, if you're reading this, please consider doing a 5- minute summary video making the same points.

Avalon members, find a comfy chair and wade through this presentation. It smells like the same faction that pulled-off 9/11 may be at least piggybacking on COVID-19.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Chester (22nd March 2020), christian (21st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (22nd March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), Jayke (21st March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020), T Smith (24th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member Djfskeeter's Avatar
    Thanks

-Great article upon the coronavirus and it’s numbers-

https://medium.com/six-four-six-nine...9-1b767def5894

***UPDATE-THIS ARTICLE ABOVE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO “VIOLATION OF TERMS”-

Hmm..

This (above) is really a great article that illustrates the extent of the virus and it’s development throughout the world. It’s updated almost daily, and relies on legitimate resources to compile an informative, practical, and factual perspective of Covid-19. Thought it might be of interest to many, so I figured I would share it with you all.

-Also, in addition to this, here is an email I received from a doctor in Ft. Worth who shared her thoughts in a very positive and constructive manner. She provides priceless incite into how to approach this situation naturally regarding our health, and also the importance of positive social interaction to impact our communities in a most constructive manner. Really brightened my day and brought back optimism into the picture. Hope you all appreciate it as much as I did.

Information & Misinformation Abound regarding the COVID-19 these days. 03/15/2020
    In response to several of my patients asking for my take on it and what Alternative Sources are saying and recommending, I am sending out “what I know and don’t know” about the COVID-19 virus. I’m attaching links to some of the articles that have helped me understand it and allow you to go deeper if you’d like.. Thanks to the many local health experts and colleagues who have shared their input.
    My healer and friend, Julie commented that “this may be a forced slow down”. I love that. We all tend to push, push, push and promise our bodies that we will take a break, a vacation a nap – and we keep failing to do so. Here is an excellent opportunity to do just that. With STRESS being the overriding factor let’s look at this as a gift to our bodies, our minds and our spirits and ultimately to the quality of our life now and in the future.
    Here are a few tidbits of information that may give your mind something to play with. But REMEMBER, STAY OUT OF FEAR. The body’s innate (God given) ability to HEAL itself is severely hindered by how the body reacts to fear. Our bodies are designed to be able to move into and out of the Fight/Flight or Freeze mode as the imminent dangers of survival came and went (the lion, the tiger and the bear). Currently we remain in those “hyped” energies of the 4F’s (fear, fight,flight, freeze) 24/7. The adrenal and kidney systems in our bodies show the signs of wear and aging.
     COVID-19 affects the lower respiratory system, whereas a common cold attacks the upper. This puts those with respiratory weakness in significantly higher risk categories. One expert reported ”This virus has an affinity for pulmonary receptors that is extraordinary.”
     Most common symptoms are fever, cough, difficult breathing, and fatigue.
     The nations with the most advanced 5G networks in place also have the highest rates of
    COVID-19 cases and mortality. 5G has been linked to weakened immunity, cancer, heart
    disease and type 2 diabetes.
     The strength of the COVID-19 is not as much a factor as is the “spreadability” of it. The
    virus can remain active on surfaces for many hours.
     Relapse of this virus is really deadly. It is recommended that quarantine be continued
    for at least 24 days with 30 days being more desirable, and immune building practices continued for 3-5 months. A relapse can result in sudden heart attacks/failure. It was noted in one report that the “normal” immune response where the body builds antibodies does not appear to be happening.
     COVID-19 is spread via touch, breath, sneezing and coughing.
     This virus only has cell receptors for lung cells (it only infects your lungs) The only way
    for the virus to infect you is through your nose or mouth via your hands or an infected cough or sneeze onto or into your nose or mouth. (Did you know that we touch our nose/mouth 90x a day w/o knowing it.)
     Hand sanitizers must be at least 60% alcohol to be effective.

 “The virus enters the cell via vesicle called an endosome. Once inside, it releases its RNA into the cell cytoplasm and hijacks the cell machinery to produce more viral proteins and thus virus. It also releases an enzyme called 3CL (3-chymotripsin-like protease). This enzyme attacks and weakens the cell’s defense mechanism against these coronavirus attack molecules. The best neutraceuticals for destroying the 3CL enzyme are quercetin and epigallocatechin gallate, which is found in green tea and green tea extract. These anti-3CL substances are also found in: flax seed, citrus peel, tickleberry leaves, orange peel, oregano, garlic, ginger elderberry and turmeric.
    SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) is another form of this virus. In the 2003-2004 outbreak, 3 studies were conducted among medical staff taking preventive herbs. In total the studies included thousands of participants. NOT one of the staff participants who took the preventive herbs contracted SARS in Hong Kong where the studies were conducted.
    The best offense is a great defense:
    There are lots of options available to make ourselves COVID-19 proof! Chinese Herbal formulations, Essential oils, nutriceuticals (natural medicine), Gemmotherapy, better self care & hygene, The Life System to balance and build your immune system, Acupuncture to support the immune system and promote the natural flow of your body’s energies and to deal with stress. A simple tune-up of 20 to 30 minutes with needles can be equivalent to 3 good night’s sleep. I just got the frequencies of the virus, have input them into my system and am broadcasting them to all in the LIFE SYSTEM support group (a group I started when I announced my own sabbatical about 6 weeks ago, for further support while I’m not available much).
    REMEMBER – STRESS is the enemy! Your body has its own natural defense systems that are undermined by being stressed – that means physically, emotionally and spiritually. Take this “forced slowdown” to rebuild your life, your faith, your relationships, your emotional strength. TURN the TV off. Remember the old saying “if you tell someone something long enough, they will believe it”. The constant reverberations of the “negative, fear based information” is NOT helpful for anyone. My guess is that you could “not” listen for a week and not miss a thing of value to you.
    Laughter, love and gratitude are still the best medicine – it affects your entire immune system in positive ways. Find people you love and enjoy and who raise your frequency and spend time with them, even if its via phone or skype or zoom. Limit the conversations to uplifting charm.
    KEEP YOUR ENERGETIC FREQUENCY HIGH! Top of the scale are Love, Joy, Peace, Gratitude & God. Low scale are fear, hate, war, intolerance. I’m sending out weekly & twice weekly blasts via the LIFE SYSTEM to help fortify and uplift those personal energetic frequencies.
    Eat at home! Cook clean, you’ll know where everything comes from and what’s in it & who has lovingly prepared it.

Eliminate the use of aspirin, acetaminophen and ibuprofen – suppressing any fever (pushing it in deeper) is not the answer. Many of my patients have switched to a Chinese Herbal formula called Herbal ANG and find themselves needing it less and less as its functions are more healing than just pain relief.
    Many of our most common Chinese Herbal formulas have the power to support the immune system, eliminate the pathogen and enhance overall health! Consult your Practitioner. These are prescription based and need to be tailored to your body. Many of these are appropriate for supporting immune function when challenged by any illness where there is a weakened immune system or weakened immune response.
    My good friend and GEMMOTHERAPY expert, Lauren Hubele, recommends these Gemmotherapy protocols to enhance your immunity. This line of health supplementation contain the stem cells of young plants that directly and positively affect our bodies.
    In the morning take – Common Alder, Black Currant & Dog Rose (to improve the immune response)
    At noon take – Sea Buckthorn & Blackthorn (to improve the immune response)
    Each evening take – Hazel (1-3 drops) to calm your system for sleep (increase if lungs are compromised). I trust and recommend Lauren Hubele and her supply of Gemmos.
    (listen to podcasts at https://anchor.fm/lauren-hubele/epis...mo-Memo-Hazel- earmig?mc_cid=35fe4980fe&mc_eid=e84fab01aa
    ZINC (Zinc lozenges kill or neutralize, suck on them. The virus cannot live in the Stomach) SELLENIUM
    OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT These are strong anti-viral Western Herbs
    ST. JOHN’S WART
    GINGER
    These essential oils were considered key for prevention and healing during the bubonic plague: eucalyptus, clove, grapefruit, cinnamon, tea tree, lemon grass, frankincense.
    I am preparing Mushroom Immune Broth & Silkie Chicken Soup with Lotus Seeds and Red Dates to build up my immune system and Qi levels. Recipes I found in “Nutritional Healing with Chinese Medicine” by Ellen Goldsmith.
    I Googled “Homemade Hand Sanitizer” and viola – I’m making my own with powerful essential oils! Then I don’t have to have all the junk and chemical smells (what I detest about hand sanitizers). Remember, though, your amazing body keeps a film of “good bacteria” on your skin to fight off the bad stuff. Avoid using the hand sanitizers all the time, they kill the good the bad and the ugly. Mostly, your body’s got your back & your front!

I agree with Grand Master Nan Lu’s Philosophy:
    No fear! Simply PREVENTION! Your choice determines your outcome.
    Here’s why.
    Fear unbalances the body which directly impacts the immune system. The body must then
    work hard to come back to balance and fight off illnesses. Every cell in your body responds to
    this emotional response. But if you learn how to bridge mind and body, your outcomes will be
    positive.
    To deal with the Coronavirus, the first thing I’d like you to do is step back and not panic. Realize that your body has a natural healing ability to deal with viruses. Learning how to use this wisely is your key. Sleep!
    Allow the body to deeply rest.
    Avoid cold drinks. Allow the digestive system to warm up.
    Add more warming herbs to your diet like ginger and cinnamon. Make honey part of your daily diet,
    Drink dandelion tea with honey.
    Practice the posture Dragon Stand Between Heaven and Earth.
    Grand Master Nan Lu
    Thanks to Dr. Gabriel Cousins article linked here
    COVID-19 Wuhan Coronavirus - 3/10/20 UPDATE! - Dr. Cousens' Revised Protection & Prevention Protocol!
    Final note:
    April Fools Day is cancelled this year as no made up prank can match the unbelievable **** happening in the real world right now! (As posted on FaceBook, so ya know its true.)
    This is what I know. I hope the information helps you. Be safe, be smart, be happy and keep on loving with all ya got! This will make us stronger and hopefully healthier at the same time. A new paradigm for many of us.
    -Barbara Anne Winkowski, MS, LAc,
    Inspired Holistic Therapies, Inc.
    For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure, any disease.
    Last edited by Djfskeeter; 23rd March 2020 at 04:42.
    Every day is a gift, and a true miracle. I’m grateful to be so fortuitous to see each and every one.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Djfskeeter For This Post:

animovado (22nd March 2020), Ben (31st March 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Chester (22nd March 2020), christian (21st March 2020), DaveToo (22nd March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), Jayke (22nd March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020), sllim11 (22nd March 2020), T Smith (24th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #125
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    If the number of Serious/ Critical cases (breathing machines!) in f.i. Germany (20 and now deleted !), Netherlands 354, UK 20 etc. are correct and so very low , how can we believe that the health system is about to collapse in these countries. The measure to shut down the entire economic system is out of proportion and the damage is unheard off since WW2. This price paid is highly irresponsible and the result of manipulation and hysteria I am afraid.
    Italy, Iran and also increasingly Spain show that hospitals can become overwhelmed. Japan shows that face masks and good hygiene can prevent that. In any case, it seems possible that the healthcare systems of more countries could become overwhelmed. There have been almost 800 deaths with corona in Italy only today (compared to 1,750 per day last year from all causes on average).

Still, the lockdowns are too severe according to most virologists. And at the end of the day, it's not like the power elites care about human lives. They care about people revolting if there are mass deaths in overcrowded hospitals, and they care about exploiting this crisis for power.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Chester (22nd March 2020), ClearWater (22nd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (22nd March 2020), happyuk (22nd March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), Jayke (22nd March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020), Philippe (22nd March 2020), T Smith (24th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Im with you on this one, especially considering the cruise situation and its potential impact upon the spread of infection. Could there be a more strategic method than on a cruise where everyone will be jam-packed in confined areas of consistently high traffic for a week or more; which nearly guarantees the probability of exposure? Of course, then afterward they all go back home to various places throughout the world, continuing to spread the virus in their own communities. Just a thought...
    Every day is a gift, and a true miracle. I’m grateful to be so fortuitous to see each and every one.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Djfskeeter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Chester (22nd March 2020), christian (22nd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (22nd March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), Jayke (22nd March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020)

13. Link to Post #127
    Language
    English
    Thanks

DOJ seeks new emergency powers amid coronavirus pandemic
    One of the requests to Congress would allow the department to petition a judge to indefinitely detain someone during an emergency.
    By BETSY WOODRUFF SWAN

POLITICO
    03/21/2020
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-powers-140023

"The Justice Department has quietly asked Congress for the ability to ask chief judges to detain people indefinitely without trial during emergencies — part of a push for new powers that comes as the coronavirus spreads through the United States.

Documents reviewed by POLITICO detail the department’s requests to lawmakers on a host of topics, including the statute of limitations, asylum and the way court hearings are conducted. POLITICO also reviewed and previously reported https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-140669 ...on documents seeking the authority to extend deadlines on merger reviews and prosecutions.

A Justice Department spokesperson declined to comment on the documents.

The move has tapped into a broader fear among civil liberties advocates and Donald Trump’s critics — that the president will use a moment of crisis to push for https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ina-tax-124166 ...controversial policy changes. Already, he has cited the pandemic as a reason for heightening border restrictions and restricting asylum claims. He has also pushed for further tax cuts as the economy withers, arguing that it would soften the financial blow to Americans. And even without policy changes, Trump has vast emergency powers that he could legally deploy https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...129176...right now to try and slow the coronavirus outbreak.

The DOJ requests — which are unlikely to make it through a Democratic-led House — span several stages of the legal process, from initial arrest to how cases are processed and investigated.

In one of the documents, the department proposed that Congress grant the attorney general power to ask the chief judge of any district court to pause court proceedings “whenever the district court is fully or partially closed by virtue of any natural disaster, civil disobedience, or other emergency situation.”
    The proposal would also grant those top judges broad authority to pause court proceedings during emergencies. It would apply to “any statutes or rules of procedure otherwise affecting pre-arrest, post-arrest, pre-trial, trial, and post-trial procedures in criminal and juvenile proceedings and all civil process and proceedings,” according to draft legislative language the department shared with Congress. In making the case for the change, the DOJ document wrote that individual judges can currently pause proceedings during emergencies, but that their proposal would make sure all judges in any particular district could handle emergencies “in a consistent manner.”

The request raised eyebrows because of its potential implications for habeas corpus –– the constitutional right to appear before a judge after arrest and seek release.

“Not only would it be a violation of that, but it says ‘affecting pre-arrest,’” said Norman L. Reimer, the executive director of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. “So that means you could be arrested and never brought before a judge until they decide that the emergency or the civil disobedience is over. I find it absolutely terrifying. Especially in a time of emergency, we should be very careful about granting new powers to the government.”

Reimer said the possibility of chief judges suspending all court rules during an emergency without a clear end in sight was deeply disturbing.

“That is something that should not happen in a democracy,” he said.

The department also asked Congress to pause the statute of limitations for criminal investigations and civil proceedings during national emergencies, “and for one year following the end of the national emergency,” according to the draft legislative text.

Trump recently declared the coronavirus crisis a national emergency.

Another controversial request: The department is looking to change the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure in some cases to expand the use of videoconference hearings, and to let some of those hearings happen without defendants’ consent, according to the draft legislative text.“Video teleconferencing may be used to conduct an appearance under this rule,” read a draft of potential new language for Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 5(f), crossing out the phrase “if the defendant consents.”

“Video teleconferencing may be used to arraign a defendant,” read draft text of rule 10(c), again striking out the phrase “if the defendant consents.”Reimer said forcing people to have hearings over video rather than in person would threaten civil liberties.

“If it were with the consent of the accused person it would be fine,” he said. “But if it’s not with the consent of the accused person, it’s a terrible road to go down. We have a right to public trials. People have a right to be present in court.”

The department also wants Congress to change the law to explicitly say that people with Covid-19 –– the illness caused by the novel coronavirus –– are not included among those who may apply for asylum. And the department asked for the same change regarding people who are “subject to a presidential proclamation suspending and limiting the entry of aliens into the United States,” according to the draft legislative language.

Layli Miller-Munro, the CEO of the Tahirih Justice Center, which advocates for women and girls fleeing violence, said the language would block anyone on a presidential travel ban list from seeking asylum in the U.S.

“I think it’s a humanitarian tragedy that fails to recognize that vulnerable people from those countries are among the most persecuted and that protecting them is exactly what the refugee convention was designed to do,” she said.

The asylum request comes as the Trump administration on Friday said that it would begin denying entry to all migrants illegally crossing the U.S. southern border, including those seeking asylum.https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/20/u...ronavirus.html

“I hope we come out of this with a sense of oneness, interconnectedness,” Miller-Munro said of the coronavirus pandemic. “Borders can’t protect us. Viruses do not care.”
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), christian (22nd March 2020), ClearWater (22nd March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), Jayke (22nd March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020)

15. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

@ Jake - based on this post

I knew I ran across the suggestion a coronavirus was patented... great find. How can this be verified? Also, how could it be proven (if it is the original version of the COVID-19 of the first outbreak)? This whole blog seems like a must read from the top down.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), christian (22nd March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), Jayke (22nd March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020)

17. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Djfskeeter (here)
    Im with you on this one, especially considering the cruise situation and its potential impact upon the spread of infection. Could there be a more strategic method than on a cruise where everyone will be jam-packed in confined areas of consistently high traffic for a week or more; which nearly guarantees the probability of exposure? Of course, then afterward they all go back home to various places throughout the world, continuing to spread the virus in their own communities. Just a thought...
    If folks are stuck on a cruise ship and that ship is in a zone that gets good, strong sunlight - each passenger should be allowed to go get a good 30 minutes of sun over as much of their body as they can at least once a day. Pure, natural sunlight D3 has the most significant impact in increasing ones immune system capabilities.

Those with genetically sensitive skin go earlier or later in the day based on risk of sunburn, etc.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), christian (22nd March 2020), happyuk (22nd March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), Jayke (22nd March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020)

19. Link to Post #130
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Medical Martial Law 2020
    Mar 21, 2020
    Corbett Report
    SHOW NOTES AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=35444

"As the lockdowns go into place and the military takes to the streets in country after country, the decades of preparation for medical martial law are finally paying off for the pandemic planners. Today on this emergency edition of The Corbett Report podcast, James lays out the steps that have led us to the brink of martial law and the steps that are being taken to implement it now. Please help to spread this important information and to raise awareness of the crisis that we are facing."

SHOW NOTES
    "Episode 086 – Medical Martial Law

The Model State Emergency Health Powers Act

An Internal Pandemic Document Shows the Coronavirus Gives Trump Extraordinary Powers

Operations Plan for Pandemic Response

Trudeau announces restrictions on entry into Canada

Trudeau announces Canadians abroad will not be allowed entry to country if they exhibit symptoms of Covid-19

Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development (Lock Step Rockefeller Foundation scenario)

Episode 228 – How to Become a Billionaire (and what to do with it)

The Coronavirus and the New World Order. “War is in the Air”

What Bill Gates is afraid of

Ebola reporting on The Corbett Report

The Next Epidemic — Lessons from Ebola by Bill Gates

Operation Dark Winter Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 / Part 4

Trump invokes rare powers to combat coronavirus outbreak he previously downplayed, calling it ‘war

New CDC pandemic quarantine powers enacted

Event 201 Pandemic Exercise: Highlights Reel

About Event 201

Prop Report special report Event 201 Agenda

Event 201 Call to Action (7 recommendations)

Facebook, Reddit, Google, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Twitter and YouTube issue joint statement on misinformation

Facebook “Bug” Blocks News Articles About Covid-19 Pandemic

WHO warns of coronavirus ‘infodemic’ — an epidemic of too much information

Event 201 coronavirus plushies

Politifact “Fact Check” on plushies

Trump taps emergency powers as virus relief plan proceeds

Two temporary hospitals handed over to army medical team in Wuhan

Israeli military enters state of war amid nationwide curfew over COVID19

Italy braces for extended lockdown as COVID-19 death toll surpasses China

National Guard Deployed To Help Contain Coronavirus In NYC Suburb

The #NYCLockdown is About to Begin. Here’s What You Need to Know.

What is martial law?

War, Martial Law, and the Economic Crisis by Peter Dale Scott

What’s the full extent of Trump’s disaster authority? That’s classified, security expert says

Here’s the latest National Guard mobilizations by state

Coronavirus vs. Constitution: What can government stop you from doing in a pandemic?

America’s national security machine stares down a viral threat

U.S. government, tech industry discussing ways to harness location data to combat coronavirus

Israel Joins Totalitarian States Using Coronavirus To Spy On Citizens

Coronavirus: Thousands of armed forces staff could be put on standby over COVID-19 spread

Coronavirus: How the Emergencies Act could help Canada’s struggling economy

New “Emergency Measures” Will Come From The QUARANTINE ACT!! This Is NOT Looking Good For Canada!!!"
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (22nd March 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), christian (22nd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (22nd March 2020), graciousb (30th March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), Jayke (22nd March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020), T Smith (24th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Didn’t Russia blame Britain for the Coronavirus pandemic recently? Might be an element of truth in that if the research at Americans for innovation is legit.
    =======(MAR. 16, 2020)—This is one of the most important posts we have ever released. In the last 48 hours—just as the Coronavirus lock down was occurring in the US—researchers uncovered the likely culprits behind the Coronavirus bioweapon....
    Standing ovation for Jayke. (If vetted and true), this isn't just a bombshell, it's a nuclear bomb.

Well done!

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Chester (22nd March 2020), christian (22nd March 2020), happyuk (22nd March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), Jayke (22nd March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020), onawah (22nd March 2020), T Smith (24th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #132
    Language
    English
    Thanks

WOW! Following the link above to this one: https://americans4innovation.blogspo...ish-crown.html
    Just a small taste of what's there:

" Thursday, January 30, 2020
    CORONAVIRUS TRACED TO THE BRITISH CROWN

The Pirbright Institute (UK) has been awarded 11 U.S. Patents, including Coronavirus U.S. Pat. No. 10,130,701

The Pirbright Institute is controlled by the Queen's Golden Share along with SERCO and QinetiQ (pron. kinetic)

Pirbright's controllers track back to SERCO, QinetiQ & Sir Geoffrey E. Pattie, Chairman Marconi and the British Intellectual Property Institute

Outrageously, British SERCO—today runs the U.S. Patent Office (proof below), U.S. FEMA Region 04, and Zone 02, websites for U.S. Obamacare, OPM, GSA and U.S. Navy SPAWAR, Virginia, New York, 63 U.S. city air traffic controllers, and more

SERCO used its control of the U.S. Patent Office to issue its British bio company a patent on the Coronavirus in record time—that's pure fraud

CONTRIBUTING WRITERS | OPINION | AMERICANS FOR INNOVATION | JAN. 30, 2020, UPDATED MAR. 08, 2020 | PDF | https://tinyurl.com/utex8ys

Thursday, January 30, 2020
    CORONAVIRUS TRACED TO THE BRITISH CROWN

The Pirbright Institute (UK) has been awarded 11 U.S. Patents, including Coronavirus U.S. Pat. No. 10,130,701

The Pirbright Institute is controlled by the Queen's Golden Share along with SERCO and QinetiQ (pron. kinetic)

Pirbright's controllers track back to SERCO, QinetiQ & Sir Geoffrey E. Pattie, Chairman Marconi and the British Intellectual Property Institute

Outrageously, British SERCO—today runs the U.S. Patent Office (proof below), U.S. FEMA Region 04, and Zone 02, websites for U.S. Obamacare, OPM, GSA and U.S. Navy SPAWAR, Virginia, New York, 63 U.S. city air traffic controllers, and more

SERCO used its control of the U.S. Patent Office to issue its British bio company a patent on the Coronavirus in record time—that's pure fraud

CONTRIBUTING WRITERS | OPINION | AMERICANS FOR INNOVATION | JAN. 30, 2020, UPDATED MAR. 08, 2020 | PDF | https://tinyurl.com/utex8ys
    AFI. (Jan. 30, 2020). Coronavirus traced to the British Crown. Americans for Innovation.
    The Pirbright Institute, Corporate Report, p.6, col.3.
    The Pirbright Institute, Corporate Report, p.6, col.3.
    The Pirbright Institute, Corporate Report, pp.6,7, cols.3.
    Fig. 1—The Queen's company The Pirbright Institute holds U.S. Patent No. 10,130,701 on CORONAVIRUS. Pirbright tracks back to SERCO Group Plc and QinetiQ Group Plc, which both have contracts with the U.S. Patent Office. Outrageously, SERCO essentially runs the U.S. Patent Office (under the Commerce Department) patent application process! This "inequitable conduct" in patent legal terms is fraud and invalidates the claim while the world fights this British-American Pilgrims Society-inspired emerging pandemic, in our opinion. See THE PIRBRIGHT INSTITUTE, Co. No. 00559784. (Jan. 07, 1956). Certificate of Incorporation and related records. Companies House (UK).

Queen Elizabeth II is the long-time Patron of the British-American Pilgrims Society (1902-present). Sir Henry Solomon Wellcome pharma-propagandist-spy was a Pilgrims secret founding member along with Winston Churchill, propagandist John Buchan & the Daily Telegraph and Daily Mail's Lords Burnham and Northcliffe. See The Pilgrims Society of Great Britain, United States, Profile Books, London (2002,2003) (Jan. 2002, p.1: "As Patron of the Pilgrims it has given me great pleasure to support the unique contribution which the Society has made to Anglo-American relations over the years."). See Pilgrims Society controls the Press.

Pirbright Funders:

Wellcome Trust Pilgrims Society founder member (1902)
    GlaxoSmithKline (Wellcome clone)
    Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
    Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)
    Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
    World Health Organization (WHO)
    European Commission (EU)
    United Nations (UN)
    UK Research and Innovation (UKRI)
    Biological Technology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC); formerly Science and Engineering Research Council (SERC, White Paper) aka SERCO Limited (the commercial spin out controlled by the Monarch's Golden Share)
    The Pirbright Institute logo
    Graphics: Pilbright, Unknown, AFI/AIM. Fair Use.
    Pirbright Trustees:

Chair, Professor John Stephenson
    Ian Bateman, UK-NEA
    Ian Black, London School of Econ. (LSE)
    Jon Coles, Brunswick Group, Apple, Pizza Hut, Western Union, Bloomsbury and Macmillan.
    Professor Vince Emery, Surrey U
    Roger Louth, Avrico
    Dr. Venessa Mayatt OBE
    Dr. Sandy Primrose
    Sir Bertie Ross, KCVO, FRICS, Savills, Court member of the Worshipful Company of Farmers, The City of London, Pilgrims Society (Prince Charles confidente, Charles is also Pilgrims Society, and its next Patron)
    Professor David Rowlands, Wellcome Fndn.
    Jane Tirard, Pfizer
    AMERICAN AND BRITISH PATENT OFFICES ARE FULLY COORDINATED THEFT & WEAPONIZATION FACTORIES FOR THE PILGRIMS SOCIETY—THE TECHNOLOGY SOURCE FOR CONTINUOUS WAR: SERCO has controlled the U.S. Patent Office processes since 20006 to the present. That's right, a BRITISH company controls AMERICA'S Patent Office where America's best and brightest are fooled into thinking it is a fair process. In fact, as we shall prove below, British and American Pilgrims Society media, intelligence and banking are weaponizing everything they touch. See AFI. (Nov. 22, 2017). The Weaponization of Social Media Should Concern Us All. Americans for Innovation.U.S. Pat. No. 10,130,701. (Nov. 20, 2018). CORONAVIRUS. Assignee: THE PIRBRIGHT INSTUTUTE (Woking, Pirbright, Great Britain), funded by Wellcome Trust, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, DARPA, WHO, EU. U.S. Patent Office."

(Much easier to read at the link, and MUCH MORE there. This was just to whet your appetite for rabbit holes.)
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd March 2020 at 02:34.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), christian (22nd March 2020), ClearWater (22nd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (22nd March 2020), gini (22nd March 2020), Iloveyou (22nd March 2020), Jayke (22nd March 2020), Philippe (22nd March 2020)

25. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

As a contrarian, I do not doubt for a minute people are ill, sick, and maybe die.

What I suggest this is an Economic War. Folks dying is just a side issue.
    Closing down restaurants, movie theaters, travel industry, and all surrounding businesses is Harsh!
    How will the Administration unwind all of this? How do tell folks the virus is gone and you can go about your business as before?
    Will America be the same as before? People working from home. Kids getting educated via internet. The world will change because of these isolation requirements. Maybe a good thing? Maybe a bad thing?

It is all about whether America can weather this economic storm.

IMHO

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Floating For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), christian (22nd March 2020), ClearWater (22nd March 2020), happyuk (22nd March 2020), Iloveyou (22nd March 2020), Jayke (22nd March 2020), T Smith (24th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #134
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Coronavirus Traced to British Crown" More from that link:
    https://americans4innovation.blogspo...ish-crown.html

(What an Illuminati lineup!!)

WHO WAS THE WELLCOME TRUST CHAIRMAN WHO SET UP THE MERIAL NANCHANG PLANT NEAR WUHAN?

Elizabeth Lydia Manningham-Buller
    Fig. 3—Elizabeth Lydia Manningham-Buller. Former director of MI5 (2002-2007)—the Top British Domestic Spy-Liar; director and chair of Wellcome Trust (2008-present).
    The Wellcome Trust chair was Baroness Elizabeth Lydia Manningham-Buller, the former director of British MI5 (2002-2007). Her mother was GCHQ. Her father was Privy Council, Attorney General and Solicitor General, with a “Bullying Manner.” She is an eighth-generation peer.

That’s not all, Manningham-Buller also chaired Genome Research Limited (2008-2015), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wellcome Trust.

In Oct. 2013, Manningham-Buller was the keynote speaker at the Pilgrims of Great Britain London at the Sir Harry Brittain Memorial Lecture. Harry Brittain was the founder of the Pilgrims Society in 1902. Brittain founded the Pilgrims soon after the untimely death of Cecil Rhodes and the grave illness of their their spiritual mentor Henry de Worms 1st Lord Pirbright. The capitalized on the funderal of Queen Victoria to gather their secret clique. Some 50 British peers formed the Pilgrims Society with heavy sponsorship from Henry Wellcome and The Daily Telegraph founder Lord Burnham Edward Levy-Lawson. Others included Alfred Milner, John Buchan, Philip Whitwell Wilson [Lenin's handler] and Winston Churchill. In 1909, Wellcome then bankrolled the Pilgrim Society's First Imperial Press Conference, 1909. He pampered his guests in order to recruit some of the newspapermen to help them form MI5, MI6 and GCHQ.

Manningham-Buller's promotion by the British Pilgrims speaks volumes to hers and her bully father's long associations with the Pilgrims, Privy Council and Wellcome Trust.

Operating from the same Wellcome Genome Campus is Genomics England Limited that is overseen by Manningham-Buller directly for the Monarch, which holds Golden Share control over the company.

Of particular note are two Genomics England director-chairs:

Sir John Alexander Raymond Chisholm (2013-2019) and

Sir Jonathan Richard Symonds (2013-present).

Sir John Alexander Raymond Chisholm
    Fig. 4—Sir John Alexander Raymond Chisholm. Founder of QinetiQ Holdings Limited, renamed QinetiQ Group Plc; his first director and CFO was Sir Jonathan Richard Symonds, current chairman of GlaxoSmithKline Plc, a Wellcome Trust surrogate.
    We have already written about Chisholm’s formation of QinetiQ (when SERCO moved into the U.S.) and the fact that former C.I.A. director George Tenet, and former vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Edmund P. Giambastiani Jr. were QinetiQ directors. QinetiQ has been awarded over $8 billion in U.S. contracts in space, satellites, information technology, military and government agencies. See previous post.

QinetiQ has received over $8.5 billion U.S. federal contracts. (PDF | Excel-downloads directly to your Downloads folder).

SERCO has received over $9.5 billion U.S. federal contracts. PDF | Excel-downloads directly to your Downloads folder)

SIR JONATHAN RICHARD SYMONDS- PILGRIMS SOCIETY / PRIVY COUNCIL "OL FIVE FINGERS" ACCOUNTANT

SSir Jonathan Richard Symonds
    Fig. 5—Sir Jonathan Richard Symonds. QinetiQ's founding director and CFO, creator of the Queen's Golden Share control; chair of GlaxoSmithKline Plc, a Wellcome Trust surrogate.
    While our research zeroed in long ago on the Anglo-American Pilgrims Society as the actual “Deep State” globally, and while we have gotten tantalizingly close to find this person, his or her name has alluded us.

Now we have found him: Sir Jonathan Richard Symonds.

On Sep. 01, 2019, Symonds was appointed chairman of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Plc, the successor to Glaxo Wellcome.

GSK is strategically aligned with Wellcome Trust where former MI5 director Manningham-Buller is the current chair.

Symonds has been a director of HSBC Holdings plc since 2014-just months after James Comey left an HSBC directorship to become FBI director. He has been HSBC deputy group chair since 2018, he was also chair of HSBC Bank plc (2014-2018) until just recently.

HSBC has been a major Clinton Foundation donor.

Symonds was also chief financial officer of drug manufacturer Novartis AG (2009-2013).

Prior to Novartis, Symonds was managing director of Goldman Sachs (2007-2009).

Symonds was also chief financial officer of AstraZeneca PLC (1997-2007).

PILGRIMS SOCIETY LYNCH PIN

Here is the lynchpin that shows Symonds is the organizational Deep Throat of the Anglo-American Pilgrims Society. He was director and audit chair of the newly-formed QinetiQ (Feb. 28, 2003-Jun. 30, 2004 https://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/libra...eb-28-2003.pdf)

THE PRIVY COUNCIL’S ACCOUNTANT FOR THE QUEEN’S “GOLDEN SHARE” CONTROLS WORLD COMMERCE

Symonds was QinetiQ’s second director just long enough to set up the chart of accounts and the share stock structure giving the Monarch’s Special Share (“Golden Share”) control of the company no matter how many sub-classes of stock were established.

QinetiQ shares property with The Pirbright Institute (Wellcome Trust), the patent holder of the Coronavirus financed by Wellcome Trust and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. See also Coronavirus Traced to the British Crown.

Our latest discovery that Baroness Eliza Manningham-Buller, former head of MI5 (2002-2007), is chair of Wellcome Trust and their related DNA-harvesting research associates, further confirms that the Anglo-American Pilgrims Society are making their move to dramatically reduce the world population by attacking our blood streams
    Their secret global communications network is being managed by the Anglo-American Pilgrims Society that is protected by the British Privy Council and the American Senior Executive Service (SES)

They operate a secret global satellite system for themselves out of the Cobbett Hill Earthstation adjacent to The Pirbright Institute (UK)—on the very site of the 2007 foot and mouth outbreak from poorly supervised Pirbright Institute (Merial-Wellcome) sewage effluent. (READ: There are Anglo-American demons that span the globe from these fields). See Coronavirus uncovers Rothschild Lord Pirbright as key to the 140-yr. secret monopoly of the Pilgrims Society. https://americans4innovation.blogspo...hild-lord.html

CETel Cobbett Hill Earthstation
    Fig. N: "Cobbett Hill is located only 25 miles from central London in the UK, and occupies a seven-acre secure compound on 200 acres of land. Currently, it houses more than 25 antennas with active operations on 13 satellites plus spare capacity enabling quick turnaround times on even short-notice customer requirements. Due to the locations historical use by the British Ministry of Defence it has blanket planning permission for unlimited antenna installations within the 200 acres and operate within an RF exclusion zone preventing any local interference." —CETel GMBH CEO Guido Neumann on Jun. 01, 2019.
    Yes, this is hard to believe, but these facts are now screaming for us to pay attention.

We have our blessed countries and beautiful world to save from these truly evil Pilgrims Society powermongers who want to kill about 90% of the world's population (to make more room for their hellish celebrations to Baphomet and Mollach).

See p. 321 of Burrough's Wellcome & Cos. Pilgrim Society The Evolution of Journalism book celebrating British expedition theft of African poisons and cures, fake vaccines, forced innoculations, mortality tables, pedophilia and witchcraft (bee and butterfly symbolism are used heavily in the spy cryptography deception business) given to the delegates of the First Imperial Press Conference, 1909, if you think we are exaggerating.

Baphoment
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd March 2020 at 04:26.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

animovado (22nd March 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), christian (22nd March 2020), ClearWater (22nd March 2020), Iloveyou (22nd March 2020), Jayke (22nd March 2020), Philippe (22nd March 2020), T Smith (24th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Ok, so maybe I’m a bit out of left field here, but do we seem to be inching into the trap that the suspected parties responsible for this whole thing have set for us? For instance, if “fear mongering” is being used as a potential weapon against us, wouldn’t these types of debates be exactly how they hoped we would react, which is basically throw everything at the wall and see what sticks? I understand that many if not all of the suspicions discussed here have plenty of substance, and I have no intention to pose a refutation in any manner. My proposal here is upon the concern that we may be feeding the fire that we are trying so hard to put out. After all, one of our worst enemies exists within, being controlled by our own fears; living in a constant state of distress and worry. It is said that fear retreats us to living in the past, and our subconscious is called upon to take control of our destiny; which is basically autopilot. Our conscious retreats when in fear due to our survival instincts, and results in our inability to properly manifest the things we desire. I’ve followed this thread due to my own interests, but I’ve discovered that I could have been feeding my fears all along; all just to explore the unknown realm of possibilities that could be an ulterior motive to the whole Covid-19 situation. I have many suspicions of what may be conspired against the people of this world, which is often traumatizing, but I feel that it is in the enemy’s best interest to make sure I remain in this state of distress, aside from my own. It only supports their situation because it keeps us in “check”, as we succumb to their control much easier in this state. I don’t intend to distract or discourage anyone’s ideals, but I do wonder if we are going about it all wrong, and are dismissing the real problem here. The spread seems to be very real, and I only hope that we all manage to be properly prepared for what could potentially occur within our communities. Considering that time is of the essence, I wonder if my time would be more valuably spent with addressing the most pressing issue at hand. Am I truly prepared if this virus were to infect my own realm in terms of prevention, recovery, care, etc? How about my family and those I care for? Can I say 100% that I am utilizing the time I have wisely, in that I will know exactly how to handle the situation if it actually were to present itself? These are just some thoughts I felt the need to share with you all, whether it be to seek a response or just to let it out. I hope it has relevance to you all as it does with me. Much love, and take care out there, folks.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Djfskeeter For This Post:

Ben (1st April 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Chester (22nd March 2020), christian (22nd March 2020), ClearWater (22nd March 2020), Iloveyou (22nd March 2020)

31. Link to Post #136
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Personally, I am kind of elated a good bit of the time because so much that has been hidden is coming out now for all to see, and is becoming less and less easy to deny.
    It's certainly not pleasant, but it really does explain a lot, and once you know who your enemy is, you have a much better idea how to go about defending yourself.
    Certainly, it's much easier to take that position if you have already taken precautions for your health, and I think a lot of us on Avalon have done so, so perhaps that's why we are able to deal with all the data which for those who are still in denial, can be quite overwhelming.
    Quote Posted by Djfskeeter (here)
    Ok, so maybe I’m a bit out of left field here, but do we seem to be inching into the trap that the suspected parties responsible for this whole thing have set for us? For instance, if “fear mongering” is being used as a potential weapon against us, wouldn’t these types of debates be exactly how they hoped we would react, which is basically throw everything at the wall and see what sticks? I understand that many if not all of the suspicions discussed here have plenty of substance, and I have no intention to pose a refutation in any manner. My proposal here is upon the concern that we may be feeding the fire that we are trying so hard to put out. After all, one of our worst enemies exists within, being controlled by our own fears; living in a constant state of distress and worry. It is said that fear retreats us to living in the past, and our subconscious is called upon to take control of our destiny; which is basically autopilot. Our conscious retreats when in fear due to our survival instincts, and results in our inability to properly manifest the things we desire. I’ve followed this thread due to my own interests, but I’ve discovered that I could have been feeding my fears all along; all just to explore the unknown realm of possibilities that could be an ulterior motive to the whole Covid-19 situation. I have many suspicions of what may be conspired against the people of this world, which is often traumatizing, but I feel that it is in the enemy’s best interest to make sure I remain in this state of distress, aside from my own. It only supports their situation because it keeps us in “check”, as we succumb to their control much easier in this state. I don’t intend to distract or discourage anyone’s ideals, but I do wonder if we are going about it all wrong, and are dismissing the real problem here. The spread seems to be very real, and I only hope that we all manage to be properly prepared for what could potentially occur within our communities. Considering that time is of the essence, I wonder if my time would be more valuably spent with addressing the most pressing issue at hand. Am I truly prepared if this virus were to infect my own realm in terms of prevention, recovery, care, etc? How about my family and those I care for? Can I say 100% that I am utilizing the time I have wisely, in that I will know exactly how to handle the situation if it actually were to present itself? These are just some thoughts I felt the need to share with you all, whether it be to seek a response or just to let it out. I hope it has relevance to you all as it does with me. Much love, and take care out there, folks.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

animovado (22nd March 2020), Ben (1st April 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), christian (22nd March 2020), ClearWater (22nd March 2020), Iloveyou (22nd March 2020), Jayke (22nd March 2020), Philippe (22nd March 2020), sllim11 (25th March 2020), T Smith (24th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

U.S. Pat. No. 10,130,701. (Nov. 20, 2018). CORONAVIRUS. Assignee: THE PIRBRIGHT INSTUTUTE (Woking, Pirbright, Great Britain), funded by Wellcome Trust, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, DARPA, WHO, EU. U.S. Patent Office.
    Folks, this has been discussed before, fairly early on the main Covid-19 thread. The patent actually goes back to 2015. (There are many coronaviruses: the one on the loose right now is just one of them.)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    That 2015 patent was actually for an avian virus that's quite unrelated to this one. Again, it's pretty challenging sometimes to decode quite what's real and what's not real. There's really quite a lot of misinformation about this not only in the mainstream, but in the so-called alternative media as well. (Even if it's well-intentioned!)

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

animovado (22nd March 2020), Chester (22nd March 2020), christian (22nd March 2020), ClearWater (22nd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (22nd March 2020), happyuk (22nd March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), Jayke (22nd March 2020), Kamikaze (22nd March 2020), onawah (22nd March 2020), Philippe (22nd March 2020), T Smith (24th March 2020), Yoda (22nd March 2020)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Again Dr Wodarg:

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to animovado For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Chester (22nd March 2020), christian (22nd March 2020), gini (22nd March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), Jayke (22nd March 2020)

37. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Thierry Meyssan isn’t buying it...the videos he links to of Didier Raoult seem to be promoting the same treatment that Trump tweeted recently.

=======
    Instrumentation in Italy and France

Modern propaganda should not be limited to the publication of false news as the United Kingdom did to convince its people to enter the First World War, but should also be used in the same way as Germany did to convince its people to fight in the Second World War. The recipe is always the same: to exert psychological pressure to induce subjects to voluntarily practice acts that they know are useless, but which will lead them to lie [5]. For example, in 2001, it was common knowledge that those accused of hijacking planes on 9/11 were not on the passenger boarding lists. Yet, in shock, most accepted without question the inane accusations made by FBI Director Robert Muller against "19 hijackers". Or, as is well known, President Hussein’s Iraq had only old Soviet Scud launchers with a range of up to 700 kilometers, but many Americans caulked the windows and doors of their homes to protect themselves from the deadly gases with which the evil dictator was going to attack America. This time, in the case of the Covid-19, it is the voluntary confinement in the home that forces the person who accepts it to convince himself of the veracity of the threat.

Let us remember that never in history has the confinement of a healthy population been used to fight a disease. Above all, let us remember that this epidemic will have no significant consequences in terms of mortality.

In Italy, the first step was to isolate the contaminated regions according to the principle of quarantine, and then to isolate all citizens from each other, which follows a different logic.

According to the President of the Italian Council, Giuseppe Conte, and the French President, Emmanuel Macron, the aim of confining the entire population at home is not to overcome the epidemic, but to spread it out over time so that the sick do not arrive at the same time in hospitals and saturate them. In other words, it is not a medical measure, but an exclusively administrative one. It will not reduce the number of infected people, but will postpone it in time.

In order to convince the Italians and the French of the merits of their decision, Presidents Conte and Macron first enlisted the support of committees of scientific experts. While these committees had no objection to people staying at home, they had no objection to people going about their business. Then Chairs Conte and Macron made it mandatory to have an official form to go for a walk. This document on the letterheads of the respective ministries of the interior is drawn up on honour and is not subject to any checks or sanctions.

The two governments panic their populations by distributing unnecessary instructions disavowed by infectious diseases doctors: they encourage people to wear gloves and masks in all circumstances and to keep at least one metre away from any other human being.

Video from February 25, 2020 censored by the French Ministry of Health

The French "reference daily" (sic) Le Monde, Facebook France and the French Ministry of Health undertook to censor a video of Professor Didier Raoult, one of the world’s most renowned infectiologists, because by announcing the existence of a proven drug in China against Covid-19, he highlighted the lack of a medical basis for the measures taken by President Macron [6].

Presentation by Professor Didier Raoult to the General Assembly of the University Hospitals of Marseille, March 16, 2020.

It is too early to say what real goal the Conte and Macron governments are pursuing. The only thing that is certain is that it is not a question of fighting Covid-19.
    ======

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), christian (22nd March 2020), ClearWater (22nd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (22nd March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), Kamikaze (22nd March 2020), onawah (23rd March 2020), Philippe (22nd March 2020), sllim11 (25th March 2020), Sunny (23rd March 2020)

39. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

Folks, this has been discussed before, fairly early on the main Covid-19 thread. The patent actually goes back to 2015. (There are many coronaviruses: the one on the loose right now is just one of them.)

That 2015 patent was actually for an avian virus that's quite unrelated to this one. Again, it's pretty challenging sometimes to decode quite what's real and what's not real. There's really quite a lot of misinformation about this not only in the mainstream, but in the so-called alternative media as well. (Even if it's well-intentioned!)
    I must have missed the discussion on this. I'd not be too quick to dismiss this as not being a smoking gun. To stick with that analogy, consider finding a heavily armed man, holding a smoking gun, standing over a corpse with fresh bullet wounds. He's holding a .45 caliber gun right now, but the bullet holes are determined to be from a .38 caliber gun.

Do we check to see if the heavily armed man might also have a .45 in his pants, or let him go?

What in the hell possible good reason could there be for someone to own a patent on ANY virus? Note that the USA bioweapons labs have not been the source of cures for viruses. That's not what they do. People who patent viruses and/or work in bioweapons labs should be highly suspect.

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Chester (22nd March 2020), chrifri (22nd March 2020), christian (22nd March 2020), ClearWater (22nd March 2020), Iloveyou (22nd March 2020), Jayke (22nd March 2020), onawah (22nd March 2020), sllim11 (25th March 2020), Sunny (23rd March 2020), T Smith (24th March 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17 LastLast