Thread: COVID-19 Contrarians

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,496 times in 827 posts

Default Re: COVID-19 Contrarians

In all open mindedness, here is some brave testimony of why and how more disclosure are needed in this epidemic, even if it is discussed impromptu, by a well spoken naturopath and free thinker, Amandha Vollmer BSc, Diploma of Naturopathic Medicine, Herbalist, Wildcrafter,
    - Fake Virus Pandemic to Usher in UN 2030-
    Posted Mar 23, 2020

(This is not meant to refute any other post, but rather meant to keep on demanding fuller evidence and disclosure of all aspects of the epidemic, until the bigger picture is better understood.)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

christian (25th March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), shaberon (25th March 2020), Soda (25th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

The reaction by all the governments of the world tells us all quite loudly this is not what it appears and it's unprecedented so without a doubt they all know this is an attack on them. Because the entire world is not raining down holy terror on top of China right now it does speak to it being accidental but at the same time the reaction tells us they know the seriousness of it. I still think it's targeting specific people, perhaps a culture but more than likely specific genetic markers connected to bloodlines. I'm currently digging out old med. books from school trying to see if there are any mentions of changes that occurred or that were observed physiologically in those known to consume human flesh regularly. I know there are specific symptoms that develop over time in these tribes of peoples that did this including facial and other body changes but I'm finding very little on blood. We'll have to see how many of the elite classes it continues to infect. One thing certain. Prince Charles cannot be arrested so this myth that it's all a cover for mass arrests doesn't ring true for me like being under attack does.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Iloveyou (26th March 2020), shaberon (25th March 2020), sllim11 (26th March 2020), Sunny (25th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have no idea where my question belongs so apologies in advance if mods need to move it elsewhere but Harvey Weinstein, Tom Hanks, and now Prince Charles have the corona virus? How is that even mathematically possible? Prince Charles is like one of the wealthiest humans on earth (whether or not he's actually human is for another discussion) who has more space in which to roam than literally anyone else! How did he come into contact w/ someone infected?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2020), christian (25th March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), kfm27917 (26th March 2020), Phoenix (29th March 2020), shaberon (25th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Soda (here)
    I have no idea where my question belongs so apologies in advance if mods need to move it elsewhere but Harvey Weinstein, Tom Hanks, and now Prince Charles have the corona virus? How is that even mathematically possible? Prince Charles is like one of the wealthiest humans on earth (whether or not he's actually human is for another discussion) who has more space in which to roam than literally anyone else! How did he come into contact w/ someone infected?
    Many celebrities, politicians and high profile sportspeople have the means to ask to be tested straight away if they think they might have a problem. It's simply a matter of privilege (and of course, money).

The real significance in the numbers of well-known people testing positive is that it simply means it's VERY widespread in the whole population. We're just seeing the outcome of a well-tested sample here. Less privileged people simply aren't getting tested.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (31st March 2020), christian (25th March 2020), ClearWater (25th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (26th March 2020), gini (26th March 2020), graciousb (30th March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), Mike (25th March 2020), seko (26th March 2020), shaberon (25th March 2020), sllim11 (26th March 2020), Soda (25th March 2020), Yoda (25th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,170 times in 3,982 posts

An Oregon physician is taking flak for speaking my same idea in, of all places, The Federalist.

It's called voluntary infection.

He says by exposing those at low risk of “severe complications” to Covid-19, we will create a “herd immunity,” which is how many diseases used to be suppressed. One such example he uses to back up this theory is “chickenpox parties,” where one child in a neighborhood would be infected with chickenpox and the rest of the neighborhood would purposefully get their children infected.

This is probably not the thing to do with Plague, Ebola, Anthrax, etc., but in this case it seems more like a scenario of: you can't hide. Not in the long term.

We are getting more local shutdowns, curfews in urban areas, I cannot imagine how much police time is going to be spent at night stopping people to see if they have a work permit, or what kind of a mess that might turn into.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2020), christian (25th March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), kfm27917 (26th March 2020), seko (26th March 2020), sllim11 (26th March 2020), Soda (25th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Many celebrities, politicians and high profile sportspeople have the means to ask to be tested straight away if they think they might have a problem. It's simply a matter of privilege (and of course, money).

The real significance in the numbers of well-known people testing positive is that it simply means it's VERY widespread in the whole population. We're just seeing the outcome of a well-tested sample here. Less privileged people simply aren't getting tested.
    Very well Bill! It is fabulous to be able to talk out "the crazy" here without being ridiculed. Anyone reading my comment please understand I wasn't trying to give life to or propel silly rumors - it was a genuine thought I wanted to express when I heard about Prince Charles. Thanks! And Bill I owe you another response in another thread -- haven't forgotten! You are way to efficient at keeping up with all threads on your forum.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2020), christian (25th March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), Jayke (26th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #167
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,374 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by chrifri (here)
    Philippe. I absolutely agree on all you wrote. I would not be surprised at all, if over time, there will be more people dying indirectly because of the consequences of the impact of this out of proportion shut down, than from the Virus itself.

Just to pick up my line of questioning in my post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1342523

Where do we stand today with the death rates ?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
    Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

Am not going to chase more statistics but it seems far away from the final death figure of the SARS epidemic. ( I seriously doubt the Mike Adams apocalyptic views, he may still have unresolved past apocalypses in his subconscious mind .)

All the panic is because of the violence of this new virus and the deaths that occur all in short time frame. If one spreads out these deceases of mostly old and already sick and damaged people over the year the picture becomes totally different.
    The violent virus became the tipping point that pushes these persons in the grave in a short period. That causes the panic measures.

I do not want to sound harsh playing down the drama but consider the hardship that will be put on societies by driving the economy into bankruptcy.
    Mind you I do not care about the American billionaires and especially the GAFA going bankrupt and their monopolies broken up. I think of all the honest medium and small sized companies, the entrepreneurs, the workers and their families.

The suspicious side of this virus has been well explained. We are being played and must not make the situation worse.
    Last edited by Philippe; 25th March 2020 at 23:23.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2020), Caliban (26th March 2020), christian (25th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (26th March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), Jayke (26th March 2020), seko (26th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    Quote Posted by chrifri (here)
    Philippe. I absolutely agree on all you wrote. I would not be surprised at all, if over time, there will be more people dying indirectly because of the consequences of the impact of this out of proportion shut down, than from the Virus itself.

Just to pick up my line of questioning in my post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1342523

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:
    That's a fatality rate of 16%, considering the closed cases only — i.e. only those patients who have either recovered or died.

For the active cases (who haven't recovered yet, but they haven't died either), we don't know the outcome yet. So there's quite a strong argument that they can't be used in any fatality rate calculation. We can only use completed ('closed') cases.

(Of course, this doesn't take into account the cases which are never tested or reported, an unknown number in every country.)

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

christian (25th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (26th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (26th March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), Jayke (26th March 2020), Philippe (25th March 2020), Satori (25th March 2020), seko (26th March 2020), Yoda (26th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #169
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

My attempt to understand the drama is far from complete. Am afraid of worldwide bankruptcies but if you see with what speed and to what extend stimulus and relief packages are being approved one can only wonder about the finality of all this. I have read an analysis how this crisis has already brought about more results than one year of yellow vest revolts in France. Strange times.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2020), christian (25th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (26th March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), Jayke (26th March 2020), seko (26th March 2020), sllim11 (26th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #170
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:
    That's a fatality rate of 16%, considering the closed cases only — i.e. only those patients who have either recovered or died.

(Of course, this doesn't take into account the cases which are never tested or reported, an unknown number in every country.)
    On March 19th, the European Commission explicitly advised its member states that testing those with heavy symptoms has the highest priority. The fewer symptoms, the lower the priority for testing.

The consequence is that death rates are heavily skewed and appear much higher than they really are, taking also in consideration that anyone who dies with the virus is counted as a corona death, regardless of other diseases that might have caused that person's death or at least contributed.

If I think about it, prioritizing testing those with heavy symptoms is not even helping. If anybody now loses their sense of taste and smell, you basically know it's COVID-19. Why then waste a test that you could use on someone with little or no symptoms who might have the virus and would take more precautions if they knew they had the virus?

(Source for the EU Commission's guideline in German)

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

animovado (26th March 2020), Bill Ryan (26th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (26th March 2020), graciousb (30th March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), Jayke (26th March 2020), Philippe (26th March 2020), seko (26th March 2020), sllim11 (26th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

We can't let ourselves forget that even in China in the province where this broke out the death rate, oops so sorry, the infection rate never exceeded 20% even at the peak. What this suggests is that a large part of the pop. was naturally immune to it. They were around it, it was spreading and they simply never got sick from it or had very little in the way of symptoms. This alone to me strongly suggests this will be over soon enough because enough people are already immune to it. I don't think it can be the horror stories we are reading or it would have been that in China. In Italy also many are not getting sick while others around them struggle. Besides this Italy if you don't know is a very 'touchy feely' country and the people are very vibrant and family is quite strong and social. Big gatherings are the norm. This contributed certainly to the spread there. Well, in my opinion. So you know, curb the panic. Even in Hubei province the ground zero site everyone there had the chance to get it and only 3% did. This panic is unwarranted.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

animovado (27th March 2020), Bill Ryan (26th March 2020), christian (26th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (26th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (26th March 2020), Iloveyou (26th March 2020), wegge (26th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #172
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

An additional voice out there. Though for some he may have lost credibility in the course of the Black Goo stories, here he seems to know what he‘s talking about from his scientific and spiritual background. Not sure yet what to take and what to leave, though I found it interesting to listen.

I want to add something: I don‘t know if there are people out there claiming that there are no deaths at all, everything is fake and a hoax. Apparently there are, I did not take notice of that. Of course that’s ridiculous. The tragedy, the suffering is immense and each individual has to find their own ways to deal with it. For people who have lost someone close or who live in a region with overcrowded hospitals and numerous deaths per day further discussions may be secondary, at the moment. Though everyone who is not emotionally dead as a doornail will feel with them compassionately and hold them in their hearts.

On the other hand these hoax-claims may be used to discredit all voices who challenge the dominant narrative of the lethal monster-virus that justifies any and all measures. It may be used to subtly imply that those critics are mindless and heartless creatures who do not care about actual misery and pain.

The vast majority of the critics do not question the suffering and the deaths, they question the causes.

Sorry for the bad English (I know . . ) and for the undertone of anger which admittedly is my domimant emotion in this case.

Brief summary:

“The conversation was conducted in English, more specifically Croatian-English and German-English, with Harald’s being much better than mine.

Given that there are people who do not understand English, I will write briefly what Harald said about the korona virus and this events.

Namely, the corona virus is a common virus from the influenza family and is by no means dangerous or more deadly than a common flu virus. However, this virus appears to be technologically advanced and has features and programs that no ordinary virus has. Harald calls it an weaponized virus. It is based on Nano technology and possible sprayed through air. There are supposedly some AIDS virus sequences, but this is all the information that is currently unavailable, because very little is known about this.

Furthermore, there is a similarity between the symptoms of a corona virus and the body’s exposure to a frequency of 60 GHZ when it binds to oxygen in the body and begins to swirl it in a way that literally dies of suffocation, ie inability to breathe, because blood can’t absorb such oxygen. Such cases have been seen in China when people simply fall down in the street, and it cannot be proven at all whether exposure to the virus or ultra-high frequency radiation is the cause.

Therefore, there is a suspicion that this pandemic is related to the 5G network, which is also not provable at this time.

Treatment methods are detoxification of the body with MMS or with Nano – copper particles, there are other alternative methods and all can be found on the Internet.
    Although many people think that in some countries the 5G network is banned, the Harald denies saying that it is banned in some countries for civilian purposes, but the network goes without any problems for military, police, and other commercial-service purposes. So the story of many about how the 5G network is stopped doesn’t hold water.

Harald also added that there is a possibility that the corona virus is a cover story or veil that actually hides the collapse of the banking and monetary system and the complete cancellation of money without cover (fiat money), which is again in the realm of speculation, since no information is officially available about it, but that the pandemic is not the ideal story for a complete upheaval of the economic system, it is. This could do a lot of good for people, but about that thereafter. Furthermore, Harald says that it is not necessary to panic, but to inform and take responsibility in your own hands, not to give others the choice to make decisions for you, which is a very important point so that the agony of humanity does not continue.

We said goodbye with the agreement to meet again.“
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 26th March 2020 at 12:13.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

animovado (27th March 2020), Ben (1st April 2020), Bill Ryan (26th March 2020), christian (26th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (26th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (26th March 2020), onawah (27th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #173
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

That's a good theory, but this latest news about testing shows that just $5 will get you a test result.

https://techcrunch.com/2020/03/25/uk...-used-at-home/

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2020), christian (26th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (26th March 2020), Philippe (26th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #174
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

In the unseemly haste of our wise leaders to lockdown their nations, it's not only their economies that might implode. It's worse:

French minister urges jobless to help farmers so 'we may all eat'

Click image for larger version

Name:	French minister urges jobless to help farmers so we may all eat - 2020-03-26 A.png
Views:	106
Size:	793.7 KB
ID:	42933

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Longjohn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2020), christian (26th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (26th March 2020), onawah (27th March 2020), Philippe (26th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #175
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

That's a good theory, but this latest news about testing shows that just $5 will get you a test result.

I just got off a 16 day quarantine, no clue if I had CORVID-19 but I certainly was "sick" for 3 weeks and had pretty intense bronchitis (lots of coughing). I was VERY sick for about 3/4 days, my SO got over it faster & my mom has not gotten sick.

I first got sick before any test kits were available and self quarantined (with my doctors help, he wrote a note that said I had to be evaluated before returning to work, had to have that work paper!) till I was no longer sick; then there were kits but they would not test me as I was exhibiting no signs (so they will NOT test you unless you are visibly sick here). The only way (and only recently) to test here is by a kit that has to be sent to the CDC, which takes about 2 days for return; however I think there is only one or two confirmed cases currently (which probably means 20+ actual cases, there are 30 test kits out for evaluation as of this post).

There was a tiny bit of panic buying and all the restaurants / bars are closing at 8pm (probably much like the rest of the US) as well as a visible increase in police presence.

So far, to me; this seems like a global psychological experiment paired with a convenient (possibly engineered) novel virus.
    Last edited by TargeT; 26th March 2020 at 14:13.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (26th March 2020), Ben (1st April 2020), Bill Ryan (26th March 2020), Caliban (26th March 2020), christian (26th March 2020), DaveToo (26th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (26th March 2020), graciousb (30th March 2020), Soda (29th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

So far, to me; this seems like a global psychological experiment paired with a convenient (possibly engineered) novel virus.
    Yea, I'll go with that almost 100%. I wouldn't use the word "possibly" though.

It's not a normal corona virus because it can exist outside bodies and body fluids for possibly up to 9 days ( according Johns Hopkins advisory panel ). It's spread shows it's exceptionally good at 'getting around'. Acording to Clif High ( take that with your prefered variety of salt ) it can present itself to your immune system as 4 different entities, including HIV.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2020), christian (28th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (26th March 2020), TargeT (26th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #177
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Good news about another soon available test kit. I hope to have a document very soon to prove I am negative and start argumentation that I am safe to travel by car and leave the house. We must fight back against being taken hostage!

Concerning Prince Charles I had another thought. Maybe his doctor gave him the certificate that he is positive in order to escape the many and now very risky work and social obligations that a royal has every day. If I was in his place I would have done the same before being consumed by infected persons. Otherwise it is impossible for them to escape these obligations and refuse to play their role. Unless you renounce that function like Harry and Meghan. OK, enough tabloid comment, there are super vital subjects to follow ;-)

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2020), christian (26th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (26th March 2020), gini (27th March 2020), TargeT (26th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #178
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Good news about another soon available test kit. I hope to have a document very soon to prove I am negative and start argumentation that I am safe to travel by car and leave the house. We must fight back against being taken hostage!
    I don't know if that would fly in the US... there are so many potential motives and outcomes here..... I could see panic built to a fervent level so that the US is "forced" to implement "hostage" tactics like you are going through; but I don't even know if it would get that far.

The different nation's responses have been very culturally enlightening.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Ben (1st April 2020), Bill Ryan (26th March 2020), christian (28th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (26th March 2020), Philippe (26th March 2020), Strat (26th March 2020), wegge (26th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #179
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

TargetT I do not want to create a rumor that there is a testkit in France! I was inspired by the information from UK.

That's a good theory, but this latest news about testing shows that just $5 will get you a test result =>

UK researchers develop new low-cost, rapid COVID-19 test that could even be used at home

But as some EU governments are talking about increasing the testing I am on the lookout to start inquiring where to get my test and a pass to get out of confinement. Somebody has to start pushing back now even being in the peak of the epidemic. This is a dramatic decision to keep healthy persons away from work and living. With good protection and healthy lifestyle it must be possible to go on living and functioning.
    Last edited by Philippe; 26th March 2020 at 19:06.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Agape (1st April 2020), Bill Ryan (26th March 2020), christian (28th March 2020)

39. Link to Post #180
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Just heard on France 2, the French TV news that testing goes in full swing in Germany. Results are returned in 2 hours.
    My ardent wish to get out of confinement is progressing

LATEST: Germany ramps up coronavirus tests to 500,000 a week

https://www.thelocal.de/20200326/ger...-500000-a-week

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Agape (1st April 2020), Ben (1st April 2020), Bill Ryan (26th March 2020), christian (28th March 2020), Sunny (27th March 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1 9 17 LastLast