+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Has Google lifted Censorship?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,220 times in 554 posts

Default Re: Has Google lifted Censorship?

Can you have her double-check again?....this is very fascinating

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Quote Posted by Valley (here)
    The 'White Hats' are winning!..It sure looks that way anyhow...Also seeing online that people are reporting that their multi-thousand dollar student loans are suddenly much lower or mysteriously having a zero balance!! Has anyone else checked on their student loan balances lately...in the last 2 or 3 days??
    A woman I'm friends with on FB checked her loan balance a few days ago and discovered her $25 000 school loan had been reduced to 0. She was crying tears of joy. But then when she went back on the website the next day the full debt was showing again. Glitching matrix?
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2020), Jayke (22nd March 2020), Mari (22nd March 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Can you have her double-check again?....this is very fascinating

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    The 'White Hats' are winning!..It sure looks that way anyhow...Also seeing online that people are reporting that their multi-thousand dollar student loans are suddenly much lower or mysteriously having a zero balance!! Has anyone else checked on their student loan balances lately...in the last 2 or 3 days??
    A woman I'm friends with on FB checked her loan balance a few days ago and discovered her $25 000 school loan had been reduced to 0. She was crying tears of joy. But then when she went back on the website the next day the full debt was showing again. Glitching matrix?
    I thought I’d test how generous the banks are being with personal loans during this lockdown. My credit rating has always hovered in the ‘fair’ category and as a result only ever offered credit at 2 to 3 times the advertised APR. Never once offered the lowest APR rates.

Yesterday I filled in the application fully expecting the APR to come back in the 6-9% like it usually does. This time around though—for the first time ever—they’ve offered the advertised 3%. I only ran it as a test but now I’m sat here tempted, thinking “A shiny new car might actually be pretty fun to drive

If this Coronavirus lockdown was about implementing the globalists new world order, surely they’d put a squeeze on credit to make life as difficult and unbearable as possible?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), ClearWater (22nd March 2020), Dumpster Diver (22nd March 2020), Mari (22nd March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd March 2020), Valley (22nd March 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,162 times in 1,389 posts

In answer to the question posed in the thread and considering the fact that Google purchased Facebook way back in 2008, I would say a definitive NO! The reason being I shared the following link with a friend over Facebook yesterday only to discover that the message couldn't be sent. I retried and again got the same result. Facebook would not allow me to send the link. The offending link is below. Ironically it will illustrate how this war of information is more than a century older than Google. I appreciate it is already well-known by much of Avalon, but I use it as an illustration of what is still verboten.

The Diabolical Connection between the Scofield Bible, Oxford Publishing & The House of Rothschild ~ By Robert Singer

I would encourage everyone unfamiliar with the subject to become acquainted with it and then consider why it is still behind the firewall when all these other "hot" topics are now available.

As a side note, I use Duck Duck Go whenever I want to get more impartial results.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Dumpster Diver (22nd March 2020), Jayke (22nd March 2020), Mari (22nd March 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    In answer to the question posed in the thread and considering the fact that Google purchased Facebook way back in 2008...
    A small correction here, if I may: Google bought YouTube (in 2006), but hasn't actually bought Facebook. Though of course, everyone reading this will take the point about Facebook censorship!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Akasha (22nd March 2020), Dumpster Diver (22nd March 2020), Jayke (22nd March 2020), Philippe (23rd March 2020), Yoda (22nd March 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,162 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    In answer to the question posed in the thread and considering the fact that Google purchased Facebook way back in 2008...
    A small correction here, if I may: Google bought YouTube (in 2006), but hasn't actually bought Facebook. Though of course, everyone reading this will take the point about Facebook censorship!
    My Bad! I "googled" (the irony) "Google buys Facebook" and got this as the top hit:

https://www.infoworld.com/article/26...-facebook.html

From the first paragraph which I missed due to my confirmation bias lol:

Quote Editor's note: The following story is from InfoWorld's 2008 April Fool's spoof-news feature package. It is not true. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Akasha; 22nd March 2020 at 13:04.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Dumpster Diver (22nd March 2020), Jayke (22nd March 2020), Mari (22nd March 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

The most far reaching evil, genocidal destruction of mankind has begun.

Google is the prime mover of this agenda.

This massive sudden change in the type of data collection available coincided with the exact moment everyone was forced indoors with nothing else to do.

It is collecting data to make final determinations on who are sheep and who are not.

Period.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Kamikaze (22nd March 2020), Mari (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (31st March 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)

This massive sudden change in the type of data collection available coincided with the exact moment everyone was forced indoors with nothing else to do.

It is collecting data to make final determinations on who are sheep and who are not.

Period.
    I confess, that thought had occurred to me too. It's [potentially] a way of tracking and tagging everyone who's acting on the search results for certain identified alternative topics. It's not impossible that it's simply a big baited lobster pot.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Franny (22nd March 2020), Kamikaze (22nd March 2020), Mari (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (31st March 2020), wegge (22nd March 2020), Yoda (23rd March 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Period.
    I confess, that thought had occurred to me too. It's [potentially] a way of tracking and tagging everyone who's acting on the search results for certain identified alternative topics. It's not impossible that it's simply a big baited lobster pot.
    But shouldn’t it be obvious for a while who is sheep and who not? Of course this corona event probably wakes some more people up, as I think every tinkered-with scenario does, but if you take out all the people who went deep down the rabbit hole, who would care about the ones that just realized that there might actually be a rabbit hole? And wouldn’t it be, from a controler‘s perspective, amusing to have a tiny opposing force in your NWO scenario?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Mari (22nd March 2020), Philippe (23rd March 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by wegge (here)

Period.
    But shouldn’t it be obvious for a while who is sheep and who not? Of course this corona event probably wakes some more people up, as I think every tinkered-with scenario does, but if you take out all the people who went deep down the rabbit hole, who would care about the ones that just realized that there might actually be a rabbit hole? And wouldn’t it be, from a controler‘s perspective, amusing to have a tiny opposing force in your NWO scenario?
    Yes, valid observation, I oversimplified the reason for the non-coincidence, it's not just for ID'ing. I should have emphasized data collection more.

I listened to a very advanced AI tech guy whose techspeak I can't replicate here, but his opinion is that part of the reason for the dropping an economic bomb on the world first.... before the next bomb (which I think will be using this planted excuse to begin it's 'effects'.... and begin the rapidly mounting genocide)....is for the data collection.

The interesting way he put it was that the reason there's going to be a 30 day pause in the big bombs rollout... if you call millions losing their jobs a pause....is that it will take even the supercomputers 30 days to assimilate the massive uptick in data collection to produce the 'simulations' they are wanting to see to gauge the timing to come.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), norman (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (31st March 2020), wegge (22nd March 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I think we're dealing with some crosscurrents of consciousness that are causing computers to go a little haywire. Starting a week or two ago, my phone, when it checked in with the corporate email, started saying the password was bad and prompting for another. First time I hit cancel because I knew it was a glitch, and Outlook was messed up for the rest of the day, on phone or on computer. (Ever since, every time it does it, I turn the phone off and then back on, and that handles it.) Just now, when downloading files from a site I like, it suddenly asked for a password, although none was needed. When I looked at the page, it was Reddit, not the site I was on. I had been on Reddit yesterday, but not today. The matrix is straining to hold together. Don't be surprised if we have internet or power blackouts.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2020), Philippe (23rd March 2020), Sadieblue (31st March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd March 2020), wegge (23rd March 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Alex has Google whistleblower Zach Vorhies in his show today — pretty soon, I believe — to discuss what's happening and why.
    Yes, I believe that the Zach Vorhies case may be the explanation for the change at Google. It sounds like he has a tremendous case against them, has great evidence showing that Google tried to suppress information by creating a "fake news" filter, interfering with the search algorithm and change the 2016 election in favor of Hillary Clinton.

If you don't like Alex Jones gravely voice and hysterical theatrics, here is a down to earth interview with Mr. Vorhies that clearly explains how Google did this and why we have a real story of election tampering (unlike the "Russia interfered with the elections" story) and why Americans should be requesting a major investigation of Google for treasonous activities.

Last edited by Kryztian; 30th March 2020 at 01:47.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

anandacate (30th March 2020), Sadieblue (31st March 2020), wegge (31st March 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,654 times in 20,815 posts

Lightbulb Re: Has Google lifted Censorship?

Censorship by Google
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3