+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast

Thread: Who knew about Covid-19 in advance?

1. Link to Post #21
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Default Re: Who knew about Covid-19 in advance?

One has to explore for possible connections from a wide range of sources that may connect to the triggering of this CR19.
    Its important meta info that may have correlations. I'm suggesting here some interesting correlations and timings that may provide a scenario that fits the trigger.

1. The 25 bio weapons facilities around the world.
    2. The coincidence of US military personnel participating at the Wuhan World Military games.
    3. Key politicians and key medical CDC connections ramping up the stock markets, by passing Trump.
    4. The Spanish flu provides evidence of bio weapon gone wrong.

1. US diplomats involved in trafficking of human blood and pathogens for secret military program.
    By Dilyana Gaytandzhieva -September 12, 2018

http://dilyana.bg/us-diplomats-invol...itary-program/

Pentagon scientists have been deployed in 25 countries and given diplomatic immunity to research deadly viruses, bacteria and toxins at US military offshore biolaboratories under a $2.1 billion DoD program. (Source: DTRA)

The US Embassy to Tbilisi transports frozen human blood and pathogens as diplomatic cargo for a secret US military program. Internal documents, implicating US diplomats in the transportation of and experimenting on pathogens under diplomatic cover were leaked to secret inside journalist Dilyana Gaytandzhieva by Georgian insiders. According to these documents, Pentagon scientists have been deployed to the Republic of Georgia and have been given diplomatic immunity to research deadly diseases and biting insects at the Lugar Center – the Pentagon biolaboratory in Georgia’s capital Tbilisi.

This military facility is just one of the many Pentagon biolaboratories in 25 countries across the world. They are funded by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) under a $ 2.1 billion military program – Cooperative Biological Engagement Program (CBEP), and are located in former Soviet Union countries such as Georgia and Ukraine, the Middle East, South East Asia and Africa.

2. October 18, 2019: The 2019 Military World Games opens in Wuhan, China. The Games, held every four years, is the top multi-sport event for military personnel from across the globe. The Games lasted 10 days and was the largest edition ever.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCdAY-AOG-o

There were 172 US participants in the World Military Games in Wuhan last October.

3. US politicians concerned about health crisis go against the US constitutional rights to mass gatherings. Sister of Rod Rosenstein, Nancy Messonier of the CDC. Have financial markets and vaccine research connections.

Nancy Messonier, Director of the CDC. National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD). https://www.cdc.gov/about/leadership/leaders/ncird.html

According to BEN SCHRECKINGER and ALICE MIRANDA OLLSTEIN of POLITICO on 02/26/2020: Some supporters of President Donald Trump see a threat bigger than the spread of a highly contagious novel coronavirus: a conspiracy by deep state actors to use the virus against the president.

One key piece of evidence fuelling their theory: An official from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention making public statements on the outbreak is the sister of Rod Rosenstein, the former deputy attorney general who oversaw the Mueller probe and, according to a disputed report, once discussed removing Trump from office.

4. Did a Military Experimental Vaccine in 1918 Kill 50-100 Million People Blamed as “Spanish Flu”?
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2018/did-m...s-spanish-flu/

The “Spanish Flu” killed an estimated 50-100 million people during a pandemic 1918-19. What if the story we have been told about this pandemic isn’t true?
    What if, instead, the killer infection was neither the flu nor Spanish in origin?

Newly analyzed documents (ref. First Freedoms) reveal that the “Spanish Flu” may have been a military vaccine experiment gone awry.
    In looking back on the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I, we need to delve deeper to solve this mystery.

Summary

The reason modern technology has not been able to pinpoint the killer influenza strain from this pandemic is because influenza was not the killer.
    More soldiers died during WWI from disease than from bullets.

The pandemic was not flu. An estimated 95% (or higher) of the deaths were caused by bacterial pneumonia, not influenza/a virus.

The pandemic was not Spanish. The first cases of bacterial pneumonia in 1918 trace back to a military base in Fort Riley, Kansas.

From January 21 – June 4, 1918, an experimental bacterial meningitis vaccine cultured in horses by the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research in New York was injected into soldiers at Fort Riley.

During the remainder of 1918 as those soldiers – often living and traveling under poor sanitary conditions – were sent to Europe to fight, they spread bacteria at every stop between Kansas and the frontline trenches in France.

One study describes soldiers “with active infections (who) were aerosolizing the bacteria that colonized their noses and throats, while others—often, in the same “breathing spaces”—were profoundly susceptible to invasion of and rapid spread through their lungs by their own or others’ colonizing bacteria.” (1)

The “Spanish Flu” attacked healthy people in their prime. Bacterial pneumonia attacks people in their prime. Flu attacks the young, old and immuno compromised.
    When WW1 ended on November 11, 1918, soldiers returned to their home countries and colonial outposts, spreading the killer bacterial pneumonia worldwide.

During WW1, the Rockefeller Institute also sent the anti meningococcic serum to England, France, Belgium, Italy and other countries, helping spread the epidemic worldwide.
    Source: Kevin Barry, President First Freedoms.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Agape (18th March 2020), Annunaki-Anu (18th March 2020), Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), David Trd1 (22nd March 2020), DeDukshyn (18th March 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (20th March 2020), kfm27917 (23rd March 2020), Mari (18th March 2020), mountain_jim (22nd March 2020), Philippe (19th March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), RogeRio (18th March 2020), Sadieblue (18th March 2020), Satori (18th March 2020), Soda (3rd April 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), Victoria (18th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

I am just skimming this, and on page 21 the description of what is going on globally suddenly skips ahead to the future, to 2025.
    Bizarrely, the narrative goes on as if it is being written about from the future:
    "By 2025 people seemed to be weary of so much top-down control and letting leaders and authorities make choices for them."
    Page 28: "In 2022, a consortium of nations, NGOs, and companies established the Global Technology Assessment Office..."
    Page 29: "By 2028, despite ongoing efforts to guide "smart growth" it was becoming clear that the world could not support such rapid growth forever."
    Page 35: "In 2021, 600 children in Cote d' Iviore died from a bogus Hepatitis B vaccine, which paled in comparison to the scandal sparked by mass deaths from an anti-malarial drug years later.
    Page 36: "In 2022, a biofuel breakthrough in Brazil was protected as a national treasure and used as a bargaining chip in trade with other nations."
    Page 37: By 2030, the distinction between "developed" and "developing" nations no longer seemed particularly descriptive or relevant."

I wonder if they are using some kind of AI to predict what will be happening in the possible future, and if this is another way in which the elite pretend that they are warning us, thereby, according to their theory, exonerating themselves of any responsibility for how badly the rest of us may fare as a result of their plans.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Go to Page 18 in this 2010 Rockefeller Foundation document. It lays the whole thing out. I was staggered when I read it. It's a much more precise forecast than the Anglo-Saxon Mission.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Annunaki-Anu (18th March 2020), aoibhghaire (18th March 2020), apokalypse (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), Mari (18th March 2020), Philippe (19th March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Sadieblue (18th March 2020), Soda (3rd April 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,005 times in 8,166 posts

That has a wiff of fiction about it.

Is it really a genuine RF document.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th March 2020), Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), Mari (18th March 2020), onawah (18th March 2020), Philippe (19th March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Sadieblue (18th March 2020), Satori (18th March 2020), Soda (22nd March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,055 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    That has a wiff of fiction about it.

Is it really a genuine RF document.
    I don’t know if it is genuine, but couple it with other factors such as the Event 201 Global Pandemic Exercise, brought to you courtesy of Bill Gates et al., it rings true enough for me.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th March 2020), Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), David Trd1 (22nd March 2020), Mari (18th March 2020), onawah (18th March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Sadieblue (18th March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 672 posts

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    I've been following the information from the Falun Dafa practitioners and master FDs on various occasions for the past 20 years.
    They are banned by the Chinese Communist Party (CPC) for the past 30 years.

At higher levels within FD they play a significant role in balancing out energies on a macro scale.

Higher masters see other dimensions operating from future present perspectives. I read one early one last year that predicted a new virus before any mention of it back in November 2019 in Wuhan. I didn't think about it until now when exploring other avenues. It appears to confirm that the mutation process has an accelerating process that is exceptional (my words). Vaccines and antidotes won't be available on time, because of the ever changing mutation process. If true, this is major problem for the world. What I found recently is that the prediction of these viruses is in two phases. The CR19 at present and a new deadlier one to come after this one. I'm posting this on for what is worth. It doesn't mean I believe this future.

One has to take note that the FD has been suppressed by CPC and its possible that information from FD is discolored and may be filtered. (my words and IMHO) Again, I liked to be informed from other avenues. However, this interesting article from a Falun Dafa practitioner. He says that there will be another wave of virus outbreak after the Corona Virus which will be the most deadly:

In reference to this is the most recent article:

"The SARS in 2003 was the first one, which was mostly contained in China and had a relatively small scale. The coronavirus is the second one, which has had a much bigger impact than SARS. After this, there would be a third round, which is the final elimination and most deadly.

It is my understanding that the novel coronavirus is a mutant derived from SARS and has become more deadly and harder to contain. A lot more people have died from the novel virus this time than SARS. But similar to SARS, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is covering up all information and no one really knows how many people have died.

One characteristic of the novel coronavirus is that many virus carriers don’t show any symptoms and the incubation time is very long. I saw that the old forces have arranged for everyone that they think should be eliminated to get infected at one point or another.

I also saw that the asymptomatic virus carriers were arranged to serve as time bombs, waiting to explode during the final round of elimination. By then, the virus would have already spread to every corner of the world, and all those infected would die within days or even hours at designated times, leaving no time for prevention or control measures. No medical treatment would be effective either."

http://en.minghui.org/html/articles/...14/183632.html

Thank you, but I strongly believe this awful scenario will NEVER be allowed to happen. It’s not mankind’s destiny to be ‘wiped’ by a virus any time soon. The ptb have tried, oh how they’ve tried, but every time, their ‘pandemics’ (& they weren’t) fizzled out.

The power of the Divine will be uppermost in this, as it’s always been – we are PROTECTED – (and please, I’m not talking religion here!) that’s why, for example, a nuclear war has never happened & never will. Just read the fascinating reports of nuclear installations that have been ‘tampered’ with, & UFO’s have also been spotted using their technology to de-activate them. And also to ‘blow up’ rockets in mid-air, just to send the message that WE are not ultimately in charge!

But, as this is a planet of freewill, there have been 'casualties’ over time, that have been ‘allowed’ per se, but never on a massive scale….I suppose as a test to see if we would ‘wake up’. Much like this current attack on us.

Our destiny is to evolve to a higher state of consciousness & nothing will stop it. ‘They’ know this, & are throwing everything they can at us, in a very last ditch attempt to stop this ascension process. Whatever the next ‘nasty’ is – and I’m sure, like you, it’s coming, the virus’s components will be ‘interfered with (again) to cause much less harm than intended.

All the other previous bioweapons, - Aids, Sars, Avian flu, Swine flu/H1N1, Ebola were meant to kill millions. They didn’t, because their toxicity was greatly reduced by our ‘helpers’. Think of it – all the hysteria that started with Aids….we were all going to die!, the headlines screamed, I well remember it -we were all frightened & yes, many did & do die with Aids, but certainly not on a ‘pandemic’ scale as intended.

And – this is a brilliant opportunity for their plans to backfire – because when the next ****storm happens, I think (or bloody hope!) that enough of the population will have the hugest of PENNY DROPS & finally start to wake up’
    Waiting in the wings are the Whistleblowers who will start to get some VERY interesting & damaging info out to enough of the population to matter, and then that information will go viral... & it’l be Game Over for these bastards.

Well, yer know – I live in hope!
    Last edited by Mari; 18th March 2020 at 20:02.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Agape (19th March 2020), aoibhghaire (18th March 2020), Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), EarthGirl (23rd April 2021), jaybee (19th March 2020), onawah (19th March 2020), Philippe (19th March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Soda (22nd March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020), Unicorn (22nd March 2020), Victoria (18th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

I'll just leave this here.

Most people are aware of the furor in the US over the past few years around illegal immigrants. What they are not aware of is the extreme measures to get rid of LEGAL immigrants. Unless they are very wealthy. Not just average middle class, but wealthy.

A very brief timeline:

July 13, 2017: Stephen Miller Pushing To Cut Legal Immigration In Half

June 12, 2018: All the ways President Trump is cutting legal immigration

August 2, 2019: A clear indication that there was a definite pressure and rush to push through the "Potential/possible" burden to the state in the future: Emails show Stephen Miller pressed hard to limit green cards

August 13, 2019: "The goal seems to be to make life in the U.S. so unbearable for legal immigrants that they leave the country" Trump's new crackdown on legal immigration: His base loves the cruelty

February 24, 2020: Supreme court allows Trump to enforce new hardline immigration policy

Where am I going with this? The sudden inexplicable (at the time) emergence of a crackdown on honest legal immigrants who are not wealthy could be attributed to just plain xenophobia - and the precautions against legal migrants ending up taking social benefits away from American citizens is not at all unreasonable - but this goes way beyond that - wanting to slash legal migration by a blanket 50%, and in such extreme haste and pressure to get it done as soon as possible - indicates something else.

What if certain parts of the Administration had some idea that some massive crisis was going to come that would require all resources to aid Americans? And not enough for foreign nationals who were on an honest legal migration path (which usually takes years and a lot of money anyway) but were not in time to become citizens at the time?

This may not be the reason behind all this, but it is also possible that it could be, especially given the haste with which it was rushed through.
    Last edited by arwen; 18th March 2020 at 20:08.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Agape (19th March 2020), Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), David Trd1 (22nd March 2020), Mari (18th March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

Biohazard, by Ken Alibek, was strongly suggested as recommended reading, along with other information/books on bioweapons and pandemics, for overseas employees in the Department of State back in 2000.   I think quite a few entities knew something like Covid-19 would be coming down the line sooner, or later.
    Name:  biohazard.png
Views: 1037
Size:  160.7 KB

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Anka (23rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), EFO (23rd March 2020), Mari (19th March 2020), onawah (19th March 2020), onevoice (19th March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), RogeRio (19th March 2020), Soda (22nd March 2020), Tintin (20th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Either he is lying or giving us a Freudian slip. The timeline of obfuscation IF he knew should be evidence he was IN on THE PLOT and wanted to crash the US. IMO that is evidence he is as evil as people have believed.

I will never understand how people can accept lies and MORE lies, incompetence, callous disregard for the people they are purported to serve and sadism from elected officials. YES, they DO enjoy seeing us suffer. I don't just mean Trump and if anyone thinks that Biden is a solution then I am just AMAZED again by the depths of self hate in the populace.

IMO everyone at home needs to be applying their brains to a solution to rid ourselves of all of these craven elected officials. Complacency should be disturbed even more in the coming days so people may panic and we need a plan. Maybe we can wrest our power back now we know we gave it up?

BUT back to Trump, if people can still defend him, they have a a problem and it is called Terminal Masochism.
    Hi Delight,

I respect and understand your viewpoint (as you know you and I are on the same page 90% of the time ); but in this case I just don't see how Trump being part of the plot would serve his interests in any way. I'm stretching to try to connect those dots. Many people view Donald Trump as a sociopath--even a psychopath--that, too, is understandable since both profiles describe at least 80% of our elected leaders of high office... but the distinction for me is, Trump isn't a psychopath or sociopath (or even evil imho); he's a narcissist. The psychology between the two are very different. Trump's popularity, the booming economy, winning the 2020 election (with emphasis on wining), i.e., being adored by his followers and viewed as a "super hero" with a cape, etc., are all reflections of himself; these are priorities he goes to great lengths to nurture and protect by any and all means. Narcissists need attention and need to be loved. Sometimes they even do unsavory things in the name of getting attention and love (Trump is no exception here) but Narcissists rarely--if ever--take risks that would definitely cast them into negative light. The pandemic is going to harm Trump and his image in every way imaginable. The economy crashing, a possible Great Depression, a likely defeat in 2020, the reality of having said crises happen on his watch and under his leadership--not to mention a crushing depreciation of his brand and wealth--will be completely disastrous to his ego and psyche.

I know there are some who may interpret my assessment as some come kind of defense, but I'm looking at this strictly in a psychological way; I do not think Trump is "evil" per se, as some see him; he appears to have some degree of empathy as far as I can tell and also a genuine desire to do what he thinks is right for country and the masses, albeit in a machismo sort of way given said "good deeds" might generate handsome dividends on his brand and image... In short, Trump wants nothing more but to bask in adoration and greatness....and is vein enough to assume the role. This psychological profile doesn't want to hurt people. It wants attention and love. If Trump were truly part of the plot to unleash the virus, he would be nothing more than a psychopath -- that just doesn't ring true to me.

I've said all along the thing that frightens me most about Trump is not what frightens others; what frightens me is what appears a susceptibility of being manipulated by the power structure (into doing God knows what) once they figure out which buttons to push to manipulate his ego, or in this case, which buttons to push to appeal to maintaining his vision of "Trump's Great America" (which is but another reflection of himself). I think Trump may do whatever they ask of him in the fight against this virus if he believes it will restore his legacy. That's the scary thing (Fema camps? Mandated vaccinations? You get the gist). It looks to me (once he unleashes the Stafford Act) those powers may have finally discovered a way into controlling their rogue puppet, who before now, it appeared to me, had refused to do any of their bidding.

Kind of off topic, but just my two cents and observations...

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), gini (21st March 2020), jaybee (19th March 2020), Mari (19th March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), RogeRio (19th March 2020), Savannah (7th April 2020), Soda (22nd March 2020), Tintin (22nd March 2020), Victoria (19th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    what frightens me is what appears a susceptibility of being manipulated by the power structure (into doing God knows what) once they figure out which buttons to push to manipulate his ego, or in this case, which buttons to push to appeal to maintaining his vision of "Trump's Great America" (which is but another reflection of himself). I think Trump may do whatever they ask of him in the fight against this virus if he believes it will restore his legacy. That's the scary thing (Fema camps? Mandated vaccinations? You get the gist). It looks to me (once he unleashes the Stafford Act) those powers may have finally discovered a way into controlling their rogue puppet, who before now, it appeared to me, had refused to do any of their bidding.
    I am releasing inner steam of outrage and if I am wrong, OK. The steam building is that at this time, I think there IS a conspiracy to fear guilt everyone in to giving up our right to a life of freedom. Trump is fully responsible as he has been leading us into a national state of complacence. At the beginning of the year, even we plebians saw this coming.

He has always proved to me he just TALKS out of whatever with no intention of making promises real. If he had been a leader, maybe he could have won over even Democrats tired of globalists? I am not a party person, just a human being seeking a world we can live in well.
    In the beginning of his admin, he could have responded from his previously stated aim to look at vaccination issues. He caved quickly by dropping the matter. He lost me then really though I am not hating him just despising the HUGE gap between what IMO is the importance of shoring our infrastructure (fail), snipping mandates (fail), creating real manufacturing (fail).

I won't spend time any more energy pointing out that in the last 8 weeks, this admin has FAILED to act on the issue that is tanking the world as we know it. I won't spend my energy beating a dead horse. I won't feel sorry for him either. There is nothing that is Trump related that I will even think about (or Biden).

I will think of sane whole responsible leadership and the ability of people in the states to realize the in-avoidability of facing the chickens as they roost. Will we enact triage of people over economy? It makes me quite devastatingly sad to think we have the HARD choice NOW to allow the chips to fall over losing the ability to have a daily life. I am convinced Trump is not standing in any way for the Republic though he signed up to be such. That makes him a sociopath/psychopath.

Lose Lose Lose thanks to politicians.
    Last edited by Delight; 18th March 2020 at 22:41.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), David Trd1 (22nd March 2020), happyuk (25th May 2020), onawah (19th March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), T Smith (18th March 2020), Tintin (22nd March 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Who is making money right now.

Who is losing money right now.
    Those making money and profiteering on this crisis are definitely being employed as assets, water-carriers, so to speak, as the brawn to execute this transformation. The ultimate objective, however, in my view, is not about money at all... It's about power.

I'm thinking more in terms of this...
    Last edited by T Smith; 19th March 2020 at 00:01.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Annunaki-Anu (19th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), David Trd1 (22nd March 2020), jaybee (19th March 2020), Tintin (22nd March 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by Victoria (here)
    Biohazard, by Ken Alibek, was strongly suggested as recommended reading, along with other information/books on bioweapons and pandemics, for overseas employees in the Department of State back in 2000.   I think quite a few entities knew something like Covid-19 would be coming down the line sooner, or later.
    Attachment 42802
    You can download this book here. You can register for a free account have an option to download as a PDF.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), David Trd1 (22nd March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Tintin (22nd March 2020), Victoria (19th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Those making money and profiteering on this crisis are definitely being employed as assets, water-carriers, so to speak, as the brawn to execute this transformation. The ultimate objective, however, in my view, is not about money at all... It's about power.

I agree it is about power (although those making a huge power play right now are mainly the Super Rich and their cohorts?)

I see what is happening as the Globalist Elite fighting back against the Trump Presidency, Brexit and the rise of Populism -

The upperty masses have to be put back in their place and quick before this revolt goes any further...

And if they can get people to blame Trump in some way that is the icing on the cake for them -

I suppose they must get some sort of satisfaction and excitement messing around with other people's lives and playing god....

Perhaps the mega rich get bored when they have everything they want materially and these kind of power plays are like a hobby
    something to make them feel connected and important - ?

Man cannot live by bread alone... and all that jazz.... but I think they are going down a dark path while convincing themselves they are serving future humanity in some way... (ie One World Governemnt etc)

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), David Trd1 (22nd March 2020), Kamikaze (19th March 2020), onevoice (19th March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), T Smith (19th March 2020), Tintin (22nd March 2020), Unicorn (22nd March 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

This is the DEFINITION IMO of communism. Will Trump be the Communist States' first dictator?

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), David Trd1 (22nd March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Tintin (22nd March 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

U.S. Sen. Richard Burr knew something but said nothing to counter Trump's calming message.....

Quote Intelligence Chairman Raised Virus Alarms Weeks Ago, Secret Recording Shows
    March 19, 2020

The chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee warned a small group of well-connected constituents three weeks ago to prepare for dire economic and societal effects of the coronavirus, according to a secret recording obtained by NPR.

The remarks from U.S. Sen. Richard Burr were more stark than any he had delivered in more public forums.

On Feb. 27, when the United States had 15 confirmed cases of COVID-19, President Trump was tamping down fears and suggesting that the virus could be seasonal.

"It's going to disappear. One day, it's like a miracle. It will disappear," the president said then, before adding, "it could get worse before it gets better. It could maybe go away. We'll see what happens."

On that same day, Burr attended a luncheon held at a social club called the Capitol Hill Club. And he delivered a much more alarming message.

The luncheon had been organized by the Tar Heel Circle, a nonpartisan group whose membership consists of businesses and organizations in North Carolina, the state Burr represents. Membership to join the Tar Heel Circle costs between $500 and $10,000 and promises that members "enjoy interaction with top leaders and staff from Congress, the administration, and the private sector," according to the group's website.

In attendance, according to a copy of the RSVP list obtained by NPR, were dozens of invited guests representing companies and organizations from North Carolina. And according to federal records, those companies or their political committees donated more than $100,000 to Burr's election campaign in 2015 and 2016. (Burr announced previously he was not planning to run for reelection in 2022.)

The message Burr delivered to the group was dire.

Thirteen days before the State Department began to warn against travel to Europe, and 15 days before the Trump administration banned European travelers, Burr warned those in the room to reconsider.

"Every company should be cognizant of the fact that you may have to alter your travel. You may have to look at your employees and judge whether the trip they're making to Europe is essential or whether it can be done on video conference. Why risk it?" Burr said.

Sixteen days before North Carolina closed its schools over the threat of the coronavirus, Burr warned it could happen.

"There will be, I'm sure, times that communities, probably some in North Carolina, have a transmission rate where they say, 'Let's close schools for two weeks. Everybody stay home,' " he said.

And Burr invoked the possibility that the military might be mobilized to combat the coronavirus. Only now, three weeks later, is the public learning of that prospect.

"We're going to send a military hospital there; it's going to be in tents and going to be set up on the ground somewhere," Burr said at the luncheon. "It's going to be a decision the president and DOD make. And we're going to have medical professionals supplemented by local staff to treat the people that need treatment."

Burr has a unique perspective on the government's response to a pandemic, and not just because of his role as Intelligence Committee chairman. He helped to write the Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness Act (PAHPA), which forms the framework for the federal response.

But in his public comments about the threat of COVID-19, Burr never offered the kind of precise warning that he delivered to the small group of his constituents.

"Luckily, we have a framework in place that has put us in a better position than any other country to respond to a public health threat, like the coronavirus," Burr said in a statement on March 5.

He pressed a CDC official in early March as to why the nation's pandemic surveillance capabilities had fallen short despite the millions in funding he had helped secure for that purpose through PAHPA.

But despite his longtime interest in biohazard threats, his expertise on the subject, and his role as chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Burr did not warn the public of the government actions he thought might become necessary, as he did at the luncheon on Feb. 27.

Burr's office did not directly respond to a list of questions sent by NPR.

His spokesperson Caitlin Carroll provided a statement that stressed Burr's decades-long interest in public health preparedness.

"Since early February, whether in constituent meetings or open hearings, he has worked to educate the public about the tools and resources our government has to confront the spread of coronavirus," Carroll wrote. "At the same time, he has urged public officials to fully utilize every tool at their disposal in this effort. Every American should take this threat seriously and should follow the latest guidelines from the CDC and state officials."

One public health expert told NPR that early warnings about a coming health crisis and its effects could have made a difference just a few weeks ago.

"In the interest of public health, we actually need to involve the public. It's right there in the name. And being transparent, being as clear as possible is very important," said Jason Silverstein, who lectures at the Department of Global Health and Social Medicine at Harvard Medical School.

"The type of language that could have come out there at the end of February saying here's what we ought to expect could have, you know, not panicked people, but gotten them all together to have to all prepare," Silverstein added.

NPR's Huo Jingnan, Barbara Van Woerkom and Meg Anderson contributed to this story.
    Quote Senator Dumped Up to $1.6 Million of Stock After Reassuring Public About Coronavirus Preparedness

Intelligence Chair Richard Burr’s selloff came around the time he was receiving daily briefings on the health threat.

Soon after he offered public assurances that the government was ready to battle the coronavirus, the powerful chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Richard Burr, sold off a significant percentage of his stocks, unloading between $582,029 and $1.56 million of his holdings on Feb. 13 in 29 separate transactions.

As the head of the intelligence committee, Burr, a North Carolina Republican, has access to the government’s most highly classified information about threats to America’s security. His committee was receiving daily coronavirus briefings around this time, according to a Reuters story.

A week after Burr’s sales, the stock market began a sharp decline and has lost about 30% since.

On Thursday, Burr came under fire after NPR obtained a secret recording from Feb. 27, in which the lawmaker gave a VIP group at an exclusive social club a much more dire preview of the economic impact of the coronavirus than what he had told the public.

Help Us Report on Coronavirus

Are you a public health worker, medical provider, elected official, patient or other COVID-19 expert? Help make sure our journalism is responsible and focused on the right issues.

“Senator Burr filed a financial disclosure form for personal transactions made several weeks before the U.S. and financial markets showed signs of volatility due to the growing coronavirus outbreak,” his spokesperson said. “As the situation continues to evolve daily, he has been deeply concerned by the steep and sudden toll this pandemic is taking on our economy.”

Burr is not a particularly wealthy member of the Senate: Roll Call estimated his net worth at $1.7 million in 2018, indicating that the February sales significantly shaped his financial fortunes and spared him from some of the pain that many Americans are now facing.

He was one of the authors of the Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness Act, which shapes the nation’s response to public health threats like the coronavirus. Burr’s office did not respond to requests for comment about what sort of briefing materials, if any, on the coronavirus threat Burr may have seen as chair of the intelligence committee before his selling spree.

According to the NPR report, Burr told attendees of the luncheon held at the Capitol Hill Club: “There’s one thing that I can tell you about this: It is much more aggressive in its transmission than anything that we have seen in recent history ... It is probably more akin to the 1918 pandemic.”

He warned that companies might have to curtail their employees’ travel, that schools could close and that the military might be mobilized to compensate for overwhelmed hospitals.

The luncheon was organized by the Tar Heel Circle, a club for businesses and organizations in North Carolina that are charged up to $10,000 for membership and are promised “interaction with top leaders and staff from Congress, the administration, and the private sector.”

Burr’s public comments had been considerably less dire. In a Feb. 7 op-ed that he co-authored with another senator, he assured the public that “the United States today is better prepared than ever before to face emerging public health threats, like the coronavirus.” He wrote, “No matter the outbreak or threat, Congress and the federal government have been vigilant in identifying gaps in its readiness efforts and improving its response capabilities.”

How soon regions run out of hospital beds depends on how fast the novel coronavirus spreads and how many open beds they had to begin with. Here’s a look at the whole country. You can also search for your region.

Members of Congress are required by law to disclose their securities transactions.

Burr was one of just three senators who in 2012 opposed the bill that explicitly barred lawmakers and their staff from using nonpublic information for trades and required regular disclosure of those trades. In opposing the bill, Burr argued at the time that insider trading laws already applied to members of Congress. President Barack Obama signed the bill, known as the STOCK Act, that year.

Stock transactions of lawmakers are reported in ranges. Burr’s Feb. 13 selling spree was his largest stock selling day of at least the past 14 months, according to a ProPublica review of Senate records. Unlike his typical disclosure reports, which are a mix of sales and purchases, all of the transactions were sales.

His biggest sales included companies that are among the most vulnerable to an economic slowdown. He dumped up to $150,000 worth of shares of Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, a chain based in the United States that has lost two-thirds of its value. And he sold up to $100,000 of shares of Extended Stay America, an economy hospitality chain. Shares of that company are now worth less than half of what they did at the time Burr sold.

The assets come from accounts that are held by Burr, belong to his spouse or are jointly held.
    Last edited by Delight; 19th March 2020 at 23:40.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), David Trd1 (22nd March 2020), kfm27917 (23rd March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Sunny (15th April 2020), Tintin (22nd March 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Precognition is a vast area. We can begin with Jung’s idea that for the unconscious time does not exist: we enter what he calls the “unus mundus”. Jung is fairly mainstream but, although he worked closely with the great physicist Wolfgang Pauli, he is not considered a scientist. So let’s leave this theory to one side as a little too woo-woo.

The other more prosaic way to work round linear time is circular time. There is nothing more basic than giving instructions to someone to get to your house: left at the pub, right at the cinema, over the roundabout, pass the church, you get the picture. You’ve done it a thousand times before, so you know exactly what your visitor is going to experience. The keyword here is guidance. Except that you forgot that the pub has gone and the roundabout has been replaced by traffic lights…

Your child throws a tantrum. You have memories of two different reactions, once when you calmed it down, the other which only made matters worse. This time you get it right. The keywords here are experience and education. Or you get it wrong, and the negative keyword is “here we go again!”.

The same thing also plays out in a larger circle. When we recall the lessons of history, we find patterns, say just as an example, between the present day and the 1930s. And then we extrapolate to the 1940s. The analysis is not always good, but we understand the underlying principle. I am out of keywords. Uneasiness?

You come to a phenomenon like “climate change”. You know that the earth goes through cycles of ice ages, with brief interglacial periods. You see where we are in relation to the onset of the last ice age. Global warming is definitely not what you see happening next. The key phrase here is understanding the mechanism itself.

So much for cyclical or circular time, which suggests that it is a wave, with a basic wavelength and its various harmonics. But there is another aspect to this. You can tune into different harmonics in various ways. Let me give you a personal example of “precognition” (or maybe not) when writing (it happens all the time). Last December, I wrote something about early 19th photography (the “daguerreotype”), describing how, owing to the long exposure time, the streets of Paris came out deserted except perhaps for a few passing ghosts. I also mentioned someone who died of pneumonia contracted by looking after a family member. Does this count as precognition? Probably not. It may be an example of circular time: “plus ça change plus c’est la même chose”, BUT something is changing. What is changing is that time was slower in those days. No high-speed film, no blaring sirens to whisk you off to hospital. Things were different: time is speeding up and the world has changed.

Since the above examples show how time speeds up (if it’s a wave it has a wavelength, which can be modified), how might this work? Rupert Sheldrake ‘s hundredth monkey theory might fit the bill. Monkeys eat dirty potatoes; one monkey drops a potato in the sea, eats a clean potato, likes it better and starts a fashion for washing potatoes. By the time a hundred monkeys are going through this motion, they are all doing it, even in distant parts. In other words, what starts out as scientific cyclical time ends up having taken a dip in the unus mundus and out again. It happened so quickly that hardly anyone noticed. The keyword here is serendipity, or improvisation: nothing planned.

Which leads me to the “science” of futurology, the Rockefeller report. It is to the contrary an exercise in planning based on a cluster of four different scenarios, so it has all bases covered. Hopefully it is fairly objective, otherwise what would be the point? It would actually be surprising if something happened that was totally unexpected. However, if it is a document to guide the implementers, then you would hope they decided what was best on the basis of the whole picture. Best for whom? Best for all, or best for some, for “us”? If you seriously believe (i.e. know) that there is no separation and we all are one, then that question is irrelevant.

The pandemic scenario is part of the Lock Step scenario, described as “authoritarian capitalism à la China” an example of “life in lock step” being given at the end: the River Ganges, which has to be one of the most polluted waterways on earth, is completely cleaned up. Compared with the rival option, “Clever together”, the Lock Step scenario may seem to be a wise conservative approach. Since the aim of the document is advisory – presenting a range of different options – it does not seem intrinsically wrong to have gone with Lock Step – which does not necessarily imply provoking events. You don’t need to be a professional futurologist to see potential futures. And if you are a professional futurologist, you are not necessarily good at your job, especially if the power system prefers to hear what it wants to hear.

There are lessons here for anyone unhappy with what is being decided at the top. I take it the “Clever together” option is more acceptable. In that case, you need to present that option in such a way as to make it clearly superior. I suggest that the only way to do that is to jump out of the unspoken presupposition, namely that we are dealing with purely cyclical time. What is required is something NOVEL – like a potato falling in the sea. The name Terence McKenna and his novelty theory comes to mind.

Let me finish with an illustration of the problem. The colour wheel is a circular presentation of the visible spectrum turned in on itself, whereby red and violet, normally speaking on opposite ends of the spectrum with very different wavelengths, end up side by side. This colour wheel has all kinds of interesting properties, such as complementary colours facing each other. But there is this one spot where the increasing wavelengths from red to violet suddenly revert back to red. It is like going round and round a roll of scotchtape trying to find where it starts. This is the sticking point at which we have been for eons, and the challenge is to find the glitch. We know how it works a roll of scotchtape: “you can’t do it, let me try!” And “me” does no better. It doesn’t matter who last used the tape and “caused the problem”. And ultimately it doesn’t matter who gets the job done, just as long as it gets done sometime before Christmas.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), David Trd1 (22nd March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Soda (22nd March 2020), Tintin (22nd March 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,019 times in 2,189 posts

Senate Intel chair in February privately warned coronavirus was 'akin to 1918 pandemic'

Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.) in late February privately warned a group of constituents that the coronavirus outbreak was comparable to the 1918 influenza pandemic and that it would potentially upend everyday life in the U.S.

Burr made the remarks on Feb. 27 during a luncheon in Washington, D.C., organized by the North Carolina State Society, a nonpartisan group consisting of North Carolina businesses and organizations, according to a recording obtained by NPR. Members in attendance reportedly included many who represent businesses and organizations in the state.

The comments offered a starkly different message than the one President Trump was communicating about the coronavirus at the time. Just a day prior, Trump suggested that the disease would "disappear." He also tweeted on Feb. 24 that the virus was "very much under control."

"There's one thing that I can tell you about this: It is much more aggressive in its transmission than anything that we have seen in recent history," Burr said. "It is probably more akin to the 1918 pandemic."

The Republican senator went on to warn during the meeting that every company and school should be prepared for certain restrictions because of an outbreak in the U.S. He said that businesses should "be cognizant of the fact that you may have to alter your travel" due to the risk.

"There will be, I'm sure, times that communities, probably some in North Carolina, have a transmission rate where they say, 'Let's close schools for two weeks. Everybody stay home,' " he said.

He also suggested that the crisis would demand military intervention, according to NPR.

Many of Burr's warnings have become reality in recent weeks, with schools closing around the country and the Trump administration implementing various travel restrictions.

Burr has continually offered assessments on the U.S. coronavirus response, though he never publicly offered some of the warnings he communicated during the luncheon.

In a Feb. 7 Fox News op-ed, Burr said the "public health preparedness and response framework that Congress has put in place and that the Trump Administration is actively implementing today is helping to protect Americans."

He also said in a statement on March 3 that Congress must ensure first responders have the resources they need after North Carolina confirmed its first case of the coronavirus.

“Sen. Burr has been banging the drum about the importance of public health preparedness for more than 20 years," Burr spokeswoman Caitlin Carroll told The Hill.

"His message has always been, and continues to be, that we must be prepared to protect American lives in the event of a pandemic or bio-attack. Since early February, whether in constituent meetings or open hearings, he has worked to educate the public about the tools and resources our government has to confront the spread of coronavirus," she said.

"At the same time, he has urged public officials to fully utilize every tool at their disposal in this effort. Every American should take this threat seriously and should follow the latest guidelines from the [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention] CDC and state officials," she added.

The coronavirus, which first appeared in the central Chinese city of Wuhan in December, has infected more than 200,000 people worldwide, including more than 10,000 individuals in the U.S.

Trump, who previously downplayed the dangers of the virus, said Tuesday that he "felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.” During a White House press briefing Thursday, he accused press outlets of "siding with China" and claimed that they were inaccurately covering his administration's response to the outbreak.

Source: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...s-akin-to-1918

You can listen to the Senator here.
    Last edited by rgray222; 20th March 2020 at 00:58. Reason: add link to audio

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), David Trd1 (22nd March 2020), Elainie (20th March 2020), kfm27917 (23rd March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Tintin (22nd March 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

Quote We can begin with Jung’s idea that for the unconscious time does not exist: we enter what he calls the “unus mundus”. Jung is fairly mainstream but, although he worked closely with the great physicist Wolfgang Pauli, he is not considered a scientist. So let’s leave this theory to one side as a little too woo-woo.
    Araucaria, reading your post compared to Jungs vast body of work in this area, I know who I would consider woo-woo.

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

araucaria (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), David Trd1 (22nd March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Tintin (22nd March 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Go to Page 18 in this 2010 Rockefeller Foundation document. It lays the whole thing out. I was staggered when I read it. It's a much more precise forecast than the Anglo-Saxon Mission.
    that's god damn freaking incredible and i do believe something like that will happen....Scenarios popup in my head since the event explode

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), T Smith (20th March 2020), Tintin (22nd March 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

thanks bill so much...i saw Icke Video that you posted and not watching until your post, around 1:08:00 he talked about China is meant to win not the countries but the model and their model of the world..this is so ****ing incredible that on my mind for so long. Rise of CHina and collapse of western world.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), David Trd1 (22nd March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), T Smith (20th March 2020), Tintin (22nd March 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)
    Quote We can begin with Jung’s idea that for the unconscious time does not exist: we enter what he calls the “unus mundus”. Jung is fairly mainstream but, although he worked closely with the great physicist Wolfgang Pauli, he is not considered a scientist. So let’s leave this theory to one side as a little too woo-woo.
    Araucaria, reading your post compared to Jungs vast body of work in this area, I know who I would consider woo-woo.

Sorry, you didn’t catch my meaning. Jung is way up my street, but for those who disagree, we need to find other ways of saying the same sorts of things. You can’t mention God to an atheist, but perhaps you can get the same meaning across in other ways. At least, it is the only way I know to communicate effectively with other minds as opposed to preaching to the converted. Speak to them in terms that they will understand.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), David Trd1 (22nd March 2020), Dorjezigzag (20th March 2020), Mike (20th March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), T Smith (20th March 2020), Tintin (22nd March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast