+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast

Thread: Who knew about Covid-19 in advance?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: Who knew about Covid-19 in advance?

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)
    Quote We can begin with Jung’s idea that for the unconscious time does not exist: we enter what he calls the “unus mundus”. Jung is fairly mainstream but, although he worked closely with the great physicist Wolfgang Pauli, he is not considered a scientist. So let’s leave this theory to one side as a little too woo-woo.
    Araucaria, reading your post compared to Jungs vast body of work in this area, I know who I would consider woo-woo.

Sorry, you didn’t catch my meaning. Jung is way up my street, but for those who disagree, we need to find other ways of saying the same sorts of things. You can’t mention God to an atheist, but perhaps you can get the same meaning across in other ways. At least, it is the only way I know to communicate effectively with other minds as opposed to preaching to the converted. Speak to them in terms that they will understand.
    The influence of Jung is of course immense; when he says something that sounds like David Icke, it makes David Icke sound a bit like the football pundit he once was, and calls into question the role of conspiracy theory generally. Let me dig up a few quotes from 1945, where he describes the just ended war in terms of an infection – which gives us now an insight into the psychic aspect of infection as a form of warfare. These are from the essay “After the catastrophe” in “Essays on Contemporary Events”.
    Quote Owing to this basic peculiarity in our human make-up, a corresponding suggestibility, or susceptibility to infection, exists everywhere. It is our age in particular – that has prepared the way for crime. Has it never occurred to anybody, for instance, that the vogue for the thriller has a rather questionable side? (…)
    Even a saint would have to pray unceasingly for the souls of Hitler and Himmler, the Gestapo and the S.S., in order to repair without delay the damage done to his own soul. The sight of evil kindles evil in the soul – there is no getting away from this fact. The victim is not the only sufferer; everybody in the vicinity of the crime, including the murderer, suffers with him. Something of the abysmal darkness of the world has broken in on us, poisoning the very air we breathe and befouling the pure water with the stale, nauseating taste of blood. True, we are innocent, we are the victims, robbed, betrayed, outraged; and yet for all that, or precisely because of it, the flame of evil glowers in our moral indignation. It must be so, for it is necessary that someone should feel indignant, that someone should let himself be the sword of judgment wielded by fate. Evil calls for expiation, otherwise the wicked will destroy the world utterly, or the good suffocate in their rge which they cannot vent, and in either case no good will come of it.
    When evil breaks at any point into the order of things, our whole circle of psychic protection is disrupted. Action inevitably calls up reaction, and, in the manner of destructiveness, this turns out to be just as bad as the crime, and possibly even worse, because the evil must be exterminated root and branch. In order to escape the contaminating touch of evil we need a proper rite de sortie, a solemn admission of guilt by judge, hangman, and public, followed by an act of expiation.
    If 2020 can be seen in terms of 1945, that means a pandemic is a form of war. If this war is to be won, we could do worse than look to one of the greatest military upsets of all time, when the young Greek city states fought off the great Persian Empire, and earned spoils of an unusual kind. Here the story is told for younger readers by the great art historian E. H. Gombrich (A Little History of the World):
    Quote this is very interesting because it wasn’t as if the Persians were weaker or more stupid than the Greeks – far from it. But, as I said before, the Greeks were different. For, where the great empires of the East bound themselves so tightly to the traditions and teachings of their ancestors that they could scarcely move, the Greeks – and the Athenians in particular – did the opposite. Almost every year they came up with something new. Everything was always changing. The same went for their leaders. Miltiades and Themistocles, the great heroes of the Persian wars, learnt this to their cost: one moment it was high praise, honours and monuments to their achievements, the next it was accusation, slander and exile. This was not the best feature of the Athenians, yet it was part of their nature. Always trying out new ideas, never satisfied, never at rest; Which explains why, during the hundred years that followed the Persian wars, more went on in the minds of the people of the little city of Athens than in a thousand years in all the great empires of the East. The ideas, the painting, sculpture and architecture, the plays and poetry, the inventions and experiments, the discussions and arguments which the young brought to the marketplaces and the old to their council chambers still continue to concern us today. It is strange that it should be so, and yet it’s true.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Dorjezigzag (20th March 2020), haroldsails (23rd March 2020), Philippe (21st March 2020), pueblo (24th March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Satori (21st March 2020), T Smith (20th March 2020), Tintin (22nd March 2020), Valerie Villars (22nd March 2020), wegge (22nd March 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

Good to hear Jung is way up your street araucaria!

This video relates to the thread in relation to Jung.

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

araucaria (23rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), David Trd1 (22nd March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Tintin (22nd March 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not Covi-19 specifically, but I recall it being mentioned in Garrett's book The Coming Plague that during the early 1990s, the WHO and others predicted that the future would involve epidemics and pandemics due to combinations of factors, including increasing economic activity and incursion into wilderness areas, human migration and higher population density in urban areas, and pollution. The effects of global warming, peak oil, and increasing conflict has amplified the effects of these factors.

Also, there is an estimated two million types of viruses, and although most are not harmful to humans, some may mutate. We've also identified only a fraction of them and have treatment or vaccines for an even smaller proportion.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ralfy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), David Trd1 (22nd March 2020), Dorjezigzag (21st March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Tintin (22nd March 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Remote viewer Edward Riordan had some indications of something back (I think) in Nov. 2017, and has some recent videos going back over the earlier ones. I wouldn't have a clue what to make of them, but I find the whole thing interesting as hell. Here's his channel: Edward Riordan youtube channel

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), David Trd1 (22nd March 2020), Elainie (21st March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Tintin (22nd March 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    Remote viewer Edward Riordan had some indications of something back (I think) in Nov. 2017, and has some recent videos going back over the earlier ones. I wouldn't have a clue what to make of them, but I find the whole thing interesting as hell. Here's his channel: Edward Riordan youtube channel

Yes, followed it since 2017, then Dick Allgire, Daz Smith and Edward were blind tasked some months ago about what the world conditions surrounding the rollout of cryptos and all three had similar sessions which showed the virus, the lab, etc, and some recent Rense interviews with Dick (terrifying, not for the faint of heart).

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Alecs (22nd March 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), David Trd1 (22nd March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Tintin (22nd March 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

The virus ? Maybe not...

But this is the event that we ALL felt was coming for sometime, over a decade and beyond even. In hindsight its been building and palpable. Even if it hasn`t been at the forefront of our consious thought...

Its the major challange of our time and the defining moment in every generation thats alive right now. Its a crossroads, and the beginning of a dive into some darkness and confrontation with the hard cold choices that are being put before us and what that will do to our spirit(s). Collectively we are being asked to choose, over time, through challanges ahead. Challanges to our Health, our freedom, econmically, socially and at the very core of it , how we deal with and percieve the world around us, and what road to choose.

Its surreal, terrifying, exhilarating and astonishing all in one...Where are the chips going to fall? Or more to the point, which ones are we going to grab and work with as they do...

We are, indeed, living in very interesting times.
    Last edited by David Trd1; 22nd March 2020 at 11:48.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), happyuk (7th April 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Soda (22nd March 2020), Tintin (22nd March 2020), Unicorn (22nd March 2020), Valerie Villars (22nd March 2020), Victoria (23rd March 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    Yes, followed it since 2017, then Dick Allgire, Daz Smith and Edward were blind tasked some months ago about what the world conditions surrounding the rollout of cryptos and all three had similar sessions which showed the virus, the lab, etc, and some recent Rense interviews with Dick (terrifying, not for the faint of heart).
    Elainie, I'd be very interested to learn more. Do you have any links, or good advice about how to search?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (22nd March 2020), David Trd1 (23rd March 2020), mountain_jim (23rd March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Soda (22nd March 2020), Tintin (22nd March 2020), Victoria (23rd March 2020), Yoda (22nd March 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

If we're talking psychics, yesterday Hollywood psychic Sloan Bella talked about the virus. There are so many shout-outs to live commenters that it's very difficult to listen to. If you want to hear who all the Hollywood satanists are, listen to the whole thing. But if you just want to hear about the virus, start here:

Last edited by TomKat; 22nd March 2020 at 14:36.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), David Trd1 (23rd March 2020), Elainie (23rd March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

kind. Here the story is told for younger readers by the great art historian E. H. Gombrich (A Little History of the World):
    Quote this is very interesting because it wasn’t as if the Persians were weaker or more stupid than the Greeks – far from it. But, as I said before, the Greeks were different. For, where the great empires of the East bound themselves so tightly to the traditions and teachings of their ancestors that they could scarcely move, the Greeks – and the Athenians in particular – did the opposite. Almost every year they came up with something new. Everything was always changing. The same went for their leaders. Miltiades and Themistocles, the great heroes of the Persian wars, learnt this to their cost: one moment it was high praise, honours and monuments to their achievements, the next it was accusation, slander and exile. This was not the best feature of the Athenians, yet it was part of their nature. Always trying out new ideas, never satisfied, never at rest; Which explains why, during the hundred years that followed the Persian wars, more went on in the minds of the people of the little city of Athens than in a thousand years in all the great empires of the East. The ideas, the painting, sculpture and architecture, the plays and poetry, the inventions and experiments, the discussions and arguments which the young brought to the marketplaces and the old to their council chambers still continue to concern us today. It is strange that it should be so, and yet it’s true.
    That cannot be highlighted and emphasized enough! It points to the power of imagination, improvisation and not getting stuck and frozen with certain activities that turn into rituals and lose their life juice and relation to life.

Reminded me of this article by Jon Rappoport where he sketches an always changing society.
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2019...about-symbols/

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

araucaria (23rd March 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), David Trd1 (23rd March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 17:40.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), David Trd1 (23rd March 2020), NewEarthResearchInstitute (1st November 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kamikaze (here)
    Found this just now about some person many years earlier laying it out as it was from the Event201 documents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0eh-KiLFQ0
    Yes. Here's the document. Go to page 18. Everything you see there is happening right now, and that was published in 2010.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd March 2020 at 15:40.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

David Trd1 (23rd March 2020), Elainie (23rd March 2020), TomKat (22nd March 2020), Yoda (22nd March 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Victoria (here)
    Biohazard, by Ken Alibek, was strongly suggested as recommended reading, along with other information/books on bioweapons and pandemics, for overseas employees in the Department of State back in 2000.   I think quite a few entities knew something like Covid-19 would be coming down the line sooner, or later.
    Attachment 42802
    https://www.nlm.nih.gov/nichsr/esmal...ard_alibek.pdf
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2020), David Trd1 (23rd March 2020), Victoria (23rd March 2020)

25. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    Elainie, I'd be very interested to learn more. Do you have any links, or good advice about how to search?

Yes Bill,

First off this is RV'er Edward Riordan's channel, you can view the recent one's covering the subject but go back to 2017 My Ominous Feeling videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/erviewer

Second is RVer Dick Allgire's channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF-...AzOnjdYH4hap2w

Rense has done interviews with Dick on the subject on his channel on all three viewers blind sessions a few months prior to Wuhan news breaking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJc9CzD0wps

This is also a link to short article on Rense on it (I know he has more as well).

https://rense.com/general96/three-gr...ronavirus2.php

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2020), David Trd1 (23rd March 2020), Gwin Ru (27th July 2020), mountain_jim (23rd March 2020), onevoice (23rd March 2020), pueblo (24th March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Yoda (24th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

christian (24th March 2020), Elainie (28th March 2020), Gwin Ru (27th July 2020), mountain_jim (23rd March 2020), onevoice (23rd March 2020), pueblo (24th March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), wegge (23rd March 2020), Yoda (23rd March 2020)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,029 times in 8,168 posts

yup that's what it's like inside a bioweapons lab.

edit:

[and who set the target?]
    Last edited by norman; 24th March 2020 at 03:42.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)
    Good to hear Jung is way up your street araucaria!

This video relates to the thread in relation to Jung.

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    kind. Here the story is told for younger readers by the great art historian E. H. Gombrich (A Little History of the World):
    That cannot be highlighted and emphasized enough! It points to the power of imagination, improvisation and not getting stuck and frozen with certain activities that turn into rituals and lose their life juice and relation to life.

Reminded me of this article by Jon Rappoport where he sketches an always changing society.
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2019...about-symbols/
    Thank you for this feedback. Six months ago, I wrote something that referred to Jung’s thoughts on the end of the world. I even quoted the final paragraph of “Civilization and its Discontents”, which is not by Jung at all but by Freud, whose theoretical tool was the death drive, Thanatos.
    Quote The fateful question for the human species seems to me to be whether and to what extent their cultural development will succeed in mastering the disturbance of their communal life by the human instinct of aggression and self-destruction. It may be that in this respect precisely the present time deserves a special interest. Men have gained control over the forces of nature to such an extent that with their help they would have no difficulty in exterminating one another to the last man. They know this, and hence comes a large part of their current unrest, their unhappiness and their mood of anxiety. And now it is to be expected that the other of the two ‘Heavenly Powers’, eternal Eros, will make an effort to assert himself in the struggle with his equally immortal adversary.
    When you think about it, we have been within an inch of nuclear Armageddon (read Daniel Ellsberg) for so long that it kind of makes sense to imagine it did actually happen at some stage. Think about it: if we are dead, then we may be collectively arranging new lifetimes, or we may be having a collective NDE, ready to come back and take up things where we left off, but in a better frame of mind. The thing is just to keep going, notably by visualizing a desired outcome, or alternatively by seeing things differently. The better frame of mind starts now. Why? According to the video in this Guardian piece, the symptoms of stress are pretty identical to the symptoms of the virus. If so, I would expect that there would be quite a few false positives right there. So one way to avoid the viral symptoms is to avoid stressing out. It takes resilience, notably because stress levels were already very high for many people coming into this event – e.g. Brexit and flooding in the UK, strikes in France, bushfires in Australia... This has been building up for quite some time.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rench-lockdown

At the moment we are all seeing things very negatively: nothing is published if it doesn’t use the C-word and talk about the C-thing. I quoted Gombrich as a refreshing alternative. His world history is suitable for children, which doesn’t mean it is unsuitable for adults. He tells the story engagingly, including all the nasty wars, but without pointing to too many real villains, leaving the facts to speak for themselves. Going on from the passage I quoted, there is a chapter on the lightning career of Alexander the Great, who died at age 32 after building a short-lived empire across Greece, Egypt, Persia, Asia Minor and all the way to India. (Note, Gombrich is not condoning violence: he was a Jew who fled Hitler’s Germany.) He tells the story with regard to Alexander’s tutor, Aristotle, who represented the entire state of knowledge at the time, much of it his own work. Alexander is a brilliant student who has digested all this knowledge, and yet decides to go on this warring campaign, leading the way on the field of battle. So the Macedonian army is like the military and political wing of Aristotelianism which engineered the spread of ancient civilization, most notably through the building of Alexandria and its monster library, before the Romans finished the job in Western Europe.
    Quote Alexander knew just about everything there was to know at the time. His tutor was the most famous teacher living: the Greek philosopher Aristotle. And if I tell you that Aristotle wasn’t just Alexander’s tutor but – in a manner of speaking – the teacher of mankind for 2,000 years, you’ll have an idea of what I mean. In the 2,000 years that followed, whenever people failed to agree on one thing or another, they turned to his writings. He was their referee. What Aristotle said must be right. For what he had done was to gather together all the knowledge of his time. He wrote about the natural sciences – the stars, animals and plants; about history and people living together in a state – what we call politics; about the right way to reason – logic; and the right way to behave – ethics. He wrote about poetry and its beauty. And last of all he wrote down his own thoughts on a god who hovered impassive and unseen above the vault of heaven. All this Alexander studied too, and no doubt he was a good student (…)
    He had great plans. He wanted to found many more cities like Alexandria. He wanted to build roads, and change the face of the world with his military campaigns, whether the Greeks liked it or not. Just imagine, in those days, to have a regular postal service running from India to Athens! But in the midst of all his plans he died (…)
    But although his empire was in pieces, Alexander’s grand project slowly went on taking shape. Greek art and the spirit of Greece has penetrated Persia and passed on through India to China. Meanwhile the Greeks themselves had learnt that there was more to the world than Athens and Sparta, and more to do than waste their lives in endless squabbling between Dorians and Ionians. And having lost the little political power they once had, the Greeks went on to be the bearers of the greatest intellectual force there has ever been, the force we know as Greek culture. This force was protected and preserved in some very special fortresses. Can you guess what those fortresses were? They were libraries. Alexandria, for instance, had a Greek library that held around seven hundred thousand scrolls. Those seven hundred thousand scrolls were the Greek soldiers who set off to conquer the world. And that empire is still standing today.
    Try telling that to someone in one of those cities devastated by war. No one knew what was really happening, Alexander himself probably urged on by some unseen power beyond his ken. But with the benefit of tremendous hindsight and most of a panoramic view of the bigger picture, we see how the positive is derived from the negative, how much the world has grown in stature. Gombrich likens us to flecks of foam in a river during a storm. Transpose this to our battered selves. How are we to understand what is really going on? Conspiracy theories of bioweapons and such are not going to get us anywhere beyond powerlessness and more stress. The reality is that we are in charge because we are powerless, because we are NOT the controllers, whoever they are. We are in charge, but so numerous that we feel disempowered. Divide and rule was ever true: see below. Whoever is speaking through those channellers as “us in the future” – probably the collective unconscious with the inevitable distortions – the clear message is simple enough: you can ride this out. If we feel our modern day tribulations are off the chart compared to the events of history, then maybe it is because the benefits we are heading towards are also off the chart, maybe not this year, maybe not next year, but definitely sometime.

This would seem to mark the end of the road for Aristotelianism, in some of its aspects at least. If so, then A.E. Van Vogt’s 1948 SF novel “World of Null-A” (=non-Aristotelianism) might be a little prescient. I don’t recall the details, so let us move on. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_of_Null-A
    Gombrich’s history reports the steady evolution of war up to about the turn of the millennium – increasingly violent and inhuman. It is over two hundred years since Napoleon told Metternich in private: “You are no soldier! You know nothing of a soldier’s heart. I was raised on the battlefield and a man such as I doesn’t give a fig for a million lives!” Where Aristotelianism gets it wrong from our modern perspective is his attitude to what he calls “the art of war”. His “Ethics” are based on “the mean”: all virtue lies in the middle ground between two vices, namely excess and deficiency. It would seem therefore that Alexander’s touring a continent with an army to build an empire was considered virtuous and by no means excessive; nowadays he would just turn up at a Davos conference... To understand how this might work, we need to remember how much harsher living conditions were back then, and how much “gentler” war was with just swords and spears. So it kind of blended in with normal life; getting killed might actually spare someone a great deal of suffering. Hence the evolution of war becomes even more intolerable because in the meantime everyday living conditions have become so much softer. So Aristotle is out of date with his “art of war” because it is no longer anything like an art form: we need more artful, more painless ways of making progress. Especially when war is waged in all sorts of other ways too. Here is Gombrich’s description of the rise of capitalism with the mechanization that led to the industrial revolution:
    Quote Thanks to the new machines, the money that had allowed a hundred weavers to live safely and comfortably could now be saved by the factory owner, or spent on himself. Of course he still needed workers to manage the machines. But only unskilled workers, and not many of them.
    But the worst thing was this: the city’s hundred weavers were now out of work and would starve, because one machine was doing their work for them. And naturally, rather than see his family starve a person will do anything. Even work for a pittance as long as it means he has a job to keep body and soul together. So the factory owner, with his machines, could summon the hundred starving weavers and say: ‘I need five people to run my factory and look after my machines. What will you charge for that?’ One of them might say: ‘I want so much, if I am to live as comfortably as I did before.’ The next would say: ’I just need enough for a loaf of bread and a kilo of potatoes a day.’ And the third, seeing his last chance of survival about to disappear, would say: ‘I’ll see if I can manage on half a loaf.’ Four others then said: ‘So will we!’ ‘Right!’ said the factory owner. ‘I’ll take you five. How many hours can you work in a day?’ ‘Ten hours,’ said the first. ‘Twelve,’ said the second, seeing the job slipping from his grasp. ‘I can do sixteen,’ cried the third, for his life depended on it. ‘Fine,’ said the factory owner, ‘I’ll take you. But who’ll look after my machine while you’re asleep. My machine doesn’t sleep!’ ‘I’ll get my little brother to do it – he’s eight years old,’ replied the luckless weaver. ‘And what shall I give him?’ ‘A few pennies will do, to buy him a bit of bread and butter.’ And even then the factory owner might reply: ‘He can have the bread, but we’ll see about the butter.’ And this is how business was done. The remaining ninety-five weavers were left to starve, or find another factory owner to take them on.
    This was 200 years ago: where are we up to now? Class warfare, like other types of warfare, has evolved in the wrong direction, and once again Aristotelian thinking no longer applies. The continuance of mechanically induced overpopulation started by having too many weavers has been multiplied into the billions. The exploitation has become vastly more insidious; instead of simply going hungry and becoming physically, mentally and spiritually feeble, stress levels have been rising to new heights. And now we have a pandemic causing widespread panic, and whose symptoms resemble those of contagious stress. It is not that Aristotle’s work is no longer valid; on the contrary these are areas where his thinking on the virtue of the mean has been mistakenly discarded, by all kinds of people in all kinds of ways. It is not just China that has “caught a cold”; it is the entire vulnerable population on the receiving end of this exploitation that is at the end of its tether. It is less a matter of seeing this particular event coming as knowing, as many people do and did, that historically things have been coming to a head. To put it bluntly: it is the fall of the American empire. This is what happens to empires: they crumble. It is so huge and so inevitable that individuals, as flecks of foam, just don’t see it. Isaac Asimov described it in galactic proportions of time and space in his Foundation series. The good news is that, while operating in this mode, most of the planet is literally dying to see the end of the Ameri

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2020), Dorjezigzag (6th April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (26th March 2020), pueblo (24th March 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Bill Ryan said it all about it in 1min21 in 2010 :

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Asyloth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), Elainie (3rd April 2020), mountain_jim (19th April 2021), spade (8th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

THE SOURCE OF THE CORONAVIRUS . . . here is another take.

He follows a job posting trail in China.

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), Elainie (3rd April 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Europe Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well, it seems that z Germans knew up to some degree of prediction....and they were pretty accurate....https://www.foreigner.fi/articulo/co...404004958.html

For those who want to read or download until they erase it:
    Page 55 and forward...

http://dipbt.bundestag.de/dip21/btd/17/120/1712051.pdf

And for those from USA, a domestic "prediction" ....read 1.paragraph....starting with last september....

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/25...tory-covid-19/
    Last edited by Annunaki-Anu; 6th April 2020 at 11:46.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Annunaki-Anu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), Elainie (6th April 2020), Kamikaze (6th April 2020)

39. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Either he is lying or giving us a Freudian slip. The timeline of obfuscation IF he knew should be evidence he was IN on THE PLOT and wanted to crash the US. IMO that is evidence he is as evil as people have believed.

I will never understand how people can accept lies and MORE lies, incompetence, callous disregard for the people they are purported to serve and sadism from elected officials. YES, they DO enjoy seeing us suffer. I don't just mean Trump and if anyone thinks that Biden is a solution then I am just AMAZED again by the depths of self hate in the populace.

IMO everyone at home needs to be applying their brains to a solution to rid ourselves of all of these craven elected officials. Complacency should be disturbed even more in the coming days so people may panic and we need a plan. Maybe we can wrest our power back now we know we gave it up?

BUT back to Trump, if people can still defend him, they have a a problem and it is called Terminal Masochism.
    Hi Delight,

I respect and understand your viewpoint (as you know you and I are on the same page 90% of the time ); but in this case I just don't see how Trump being part of the plot would serve his interests in any way. I'm stretching to try to connect those dots. Many people view Donald Trump as a sociopath--even a psychopath--that, too, is understandable since both profiles describe at least 80% of our elected leaders of high office... but the distinction for me is, Trump isn't a psychopath or sociopath (or even evil imho); he's a narcissist. The psychology between the two are very different. Trump's popularity, the booming economy, winning the 2020 election (with emphasis on wining), i.e., being adored by his followers and viewed as a "super hero" with a cape, etc., are all reflections of himself; these are priorities he goes to great lengths to nurture and protect by any and all means. Narcissists need attention and need to be loved. Sometimes they even do unsavory things in the name of getting attention and love (Trump is no exception here) but Narcissists rarely--if ever--take risks that would definitely cast them into negative light. The pandemic is going to harm Trump and his image in every way imaginable. The economy crashing, a possible Great Depression, a likely defeat in 2020, the reality of having said crises happen on his watch and under his leadership--not to mention a crushing depreciation of his brand and wealth--will be completely disastrous to his ego and psyche.

I know there are some who may interpret my assessment as some come kind of defense, but I'm looking at this strictly in a psychological way; I do not think Trump is "evil" per se, as some see him; he appears to have some degree of empathy as far as I can tell and also a genuine desire to do what he thinks is right for country and the masses, albeit in a machismo sort of way given said "good deeds" might generate handsome dividends on his brand and image... In short, Trump wants nothing more but to bask in adoration and greatness....and is vein enough to assume the role. This psychological profile doesn't want to hurt people. It wants attention and love. If Trump were truly part of the plot to unleash the virus, he would be nothing more than a psychopath -- that just doesn't ring true to me.

I've said all along the thing that frightens me most about Trump is not what frightens others; what frightens me is what appears a susceptibility of being manipulated by the power structure (into doing God knows what) once they figure out which buttons to push to manipulate his ego, or in this case, which buttons to push to appeal to maintaining his vision of "Trump's Great America" (which is but another reflection of himself). I think Trump may do whatever they ask of him in the fight against this virus if he believes it will restore his legacy. That's the scary thing (Fema camps? Mandated vaccinations? You get the gist). It looks to me (once he unleashes the Stafford Act) those powers may have finally discovered a way into controlling their rogue puppet, who before now, it appeared to me, had refused to do any of their bidding.

Kind of off topic, but just my two cents and observations...

You nailed it. He learned/ inherited... his personalty from his father who was an obnoxious narcissist. His decisions are about his own self interests. Thankfully some of that benefits others sometimes. OMG may you live in interesting times.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th April 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast