+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast

Thread: Who knew about Covid-19 in advance?

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Default Re: Who knew about Covid-19 in advance?

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Tom Montalk knew, he explains his reasoning here on Paste Bin (which is linked from his Twitter)

https://pastebin.com/zU9c9Hzi
    He also had this experience in relation to SARS:

https://jar-magazine.com/ask-the-pan...ncounters-2#TM

Shortly before the outbreak of the 2009 Swine Flu pandemic, I woke up one morning feeling the typical after-effects of an abduction: alertness disproportionate to the amount of hours slept, feeling on edge about a presence having been in the room, and our black cat acting unsettled.

I tried to recall what happened that night, and only remembered the dream I had prior to awakening. In the dream I was given a medical exam by characters my mind interpreted as the cast from the Matrix movie: tall slender people with pale skin and black oval sunglasses. They implanted a little capsule under the skin between the ribs of my lower left rib cage. They said it was to protect me against a virus.

Well, after remembering this dream, I looked down and sure enough there was an unusual bruise in that spot with a tic-tac sized lump underneath, about 5mm deep. It was not there the days before. A couple weeks later, I heard about swine flu for the first time.

Oddly, within days of this incident, a friend (who also had signs of being an abductee) mentioned waking up with a similar bruise and lump in the exact same spot on his rib cage. Over the next two months, whatever was under the skin dissolved, and neither of us got sick.

Coincidence? Or were we given a slow-dissolve drug that protected us against a virus? I will never know for sure, but the circumstances were uncanny.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th April 2020), Elainie (14th April 2020), onevoice (26th April 2020), Patient (14th April 2020), petra (17th August 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Tintin (22nd April 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Government which fails to do due diligence is considered as bunch of gangsters who are given unlimited power and above the law state by the 'stupid, ignorant, brainwashed' people.

https://www.rt.com/news/485718-exper...andemic-years/
    Quote These US intel reports ACCURATELY PREDICTED pandemic years ago. Why was NOTHING done?

The 2008 report by the US National Intelligence Council (NIC) warned that this new disease could be “extremely contagious” and that there would be “no adequate treatment” available at the time of its spread, leading to worldwide pandemic. It suggested that highly pathogenic strains of bird flu like H5NI were “likely candidates,” but a “coronavirus or other influenza strains” could have the same potential.

A pandemic was also cited in a separate 2004 NIC report as something that could "derail globalization," noting that experts believe such an event is "only a matter of time."

A 2012 German government risk analysis also highlighted the threat. In its pandemic simulation, the new virus would spread rapidly to overwhelm health systems and intensive care units. As a result, it said many patients would be cared for in emergency hospitals — exactly the scenario we are seeing play out today. Like the US report, it too predicted the virus would begin in Asia — and even that it would be transmitted from wild animals to humans.

A Declassified UK analysis published last month found that the UK had done no planning for a pandemic, despite repeated warnings by policy-making officials over 15 years that an influenza outbreak was the "gravest threat" to UK security.
    For free society!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Gemma13 (14th April 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Tintin (18th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,496 times in 827 posts

Corporate Source Therefore Fascist Bio Weapon ?
    Above Deep State or Neo Nazi ?

>>> Abbot Labs ? ? ? <<<
    Minute 23 +

http://revolutiontelevision.net/vide...cid=53b73c03f7

Dr. Leonard Horowitz was way out in front of exposing the AIDS origins in Africa which I recall looking at in the late 1990s? One might still find it in the waybackmachine http://tetrahedron.org/)
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 16th April 2020 at 10:10. Reason: added tetrahedron.org

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Tintin (18th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    China Avalon Member
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

“In 2016, Sam Altman, one of Silicon Valley’s most influential entrepreneurs, revealed to the New Yorker that he had an arrangement with Thiel whereby in the eventuality of some kind of systemic collapse scenario – synthetic virus breakout, rampaging AI, resource war between nuclear-armed states, so forth – they both get on a private jet and fly to a property Thiel owns in New Zealand. (The plan from this point, you’d have to assume, was to sit out the collapse of civilisation before re-emerging to provide seed-funding for, say, the insect-based protein sludge market.)”

https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...in-new-zealand

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yuhui For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Tintin (18th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

I picked up on a stock market crash, something bad for the northeast, and the number "21" concerning a stock market crash.

Because of my premonitions I pulled my savings out of the stock market at the beginning of the year, figuring it had hit it's all time peak.

My gut told me saving all that money I did when I pulled it out will not make much difference in the long run. I have this gut feeling like paper money will become worthless. I know when I opened up this one account in a small community bank, I knew immediately the bank would fold in the future.

I've had zero concern over the coronavirus.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Terry777 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Kamikaze (22nd April 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Tintin (18th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 17:30.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Tintin (18th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Informative and interesting article from The Guardian :
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...e_iOSApp_Other
    -
    Some snippets :

" The tech ‘solutions’ for coronavirus take the surveillance state to the next level "
    -
    " The role of the digital revolutionaries is to disrupt everything but the central institution of modern life: the market "
    -
    " The good cop in this drama is the ideology of “solutionism”, which has transcended its origins in Silicon Valley and now shapes the thinking of our ruling elites. In its simplest form, it holds that because there is no alternative (or time or funding), the best we can do is to apply digital plasters to the damage. Solutionists deploy technology to avoid politics; they advocate “post-ideological” measures that keep the wheels of global capitalism turning. "
    -
    " This is precisely where solutionism steps in. If neoliberalism is a proactive ideology, solutionism is a reactive one: it disarms, disables and discards any political alternatives. Neoliberalism shrinks public budgets; solutionism shrinks public imagination. The solutionist mandate is to convince the public that the only legitimate use of digital technologies is to disrupt and revolutionise everything but the central institution of modern life – the market."
    -
    " One function of the solutionist state is to discourage software developers, hackers and aspiring entrepreneurs from experimenting with alternative forms of social organisation. That the future belongs to start-ups is not a fact of nature but a policy outcome. As a result, more subversive tech-driven endeavours that could boost non-market, solidarity-based economies die off at the prototype stage. There’s a reason why we haven’t seen another Wikipedia in two decades now."
    -
    Well formulated article. Read it all, if you have time ...
    Be well .
    nm
    Last edited by noxon medem; 22nd April 2020 at 08:34.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), wegge (22nd April 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Here a very interesting report from a norwegian living in Spain in these corona times.
    They have a history of totalitarian fascism, and it surfaces again in these times.
    Fear is a good persuader to accept and enforce a situational arbitrary tyrrany :
    https://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/span...tatur/72376995
    ( this is norwegian article, will to make english version )

Click image for larger version

Name:	Flag_of_Spain_(1945–1977).svg.png
Views:	75
Size:	167.8 KB
ID:	43348

And here a google (somewhat accurate) translate :

Spain has become a corona dictatorship
    In the fight against corona, Spain has become a dystopian police state where it is not only patrolled in every street but also behind every curtain.

"The person had bought soft drinks, chocolates and a packet of Frankfurt sausages. Logically, he was fined the minimum amount, 601 euros, ”writes the newspaper. Another was fined for sitting down on a bench while aerating the dog. A third, fine of 2000 euros for going out to buy Nugatti. Authoritarian times are back in Spain when democracy is more important than ever. The country is among the worst affected by corona and has been in curfew 24/7 for over a month. One can only go out in emergencies and the military patrol the streets. Over 380,000 "air thieves" have been fined and 3,000 arrested. "Disobedience puts everyone at risk."

In the "Corona dictatorship" everyone is both possible suspect and police. Here, a patrol lurks on every balcony where neighbors in the name of solidarity and to save lives, scream "killer" to pedestrians and report each other to the police. Some always go too far, like Madrid people who quarantined and fled to the coast. But hashtags, rainbows and the applause gestapo, the sensible, solid reader online policy that calls for fines of € 600,000, digital chipping and that "now the military tank has to go out into the streets" really scares me even more.

News stories often sound like opinionated articles. With the soda offender, the police were "tired of the ruthless shamelessness of Spaniards who mock the rules," and the man had "pushed the patience of the police over the edge." The receipt for 2 coke, sausages and chocolate was posted on the police facebook page, scoffed at disgust and deterrence. That just sugar and fat-containing goods have skyrocketed - something psychologists explain with an urge to escape and endorphins under high levels of anxiety is no accepted interpretation in the corona climate. "Great," one says. Likes, applause. "I only shop once a week," says another, "likes, hearts, applause. "Dictatorship," murmurs some.

Doctor who became fake news: Doctor Natalia Prego Cancelo criticized the curfew. The health damage by locking in an entire, healthy population and a new crisis of poverty would do more harm than the cure, she believed, and supported measures such as in Sweden. One may agree or disagree, but it was precisely the debate that failed: - Instead, both democracy and my life lie in the gravel, she tells me. She was a "killer" who had to be reported to the police and stripped of the medical license, the internet roared. Then newspapers published a list of "fake corona news" where the doctor's contribution was included. The source was the Spanish Ministry of the Interior: Department of Terrorism and Organized Crime.

- The Ministry never contacted me. Suddenly, I was just listing the fake news list, she says. Television program canceled interviews they had requested. The contract with the private clinic she worked for was canceled. The medical association has opened disciplinary proceedings against her for "minimizing the danger" and warns the same will happen to any physician who questions on social media the authorities' measures against the Coronavirus. Now she risks losing the license for up to 2 years. Press director Daniel Campos de Diego at the Spanish Interior Ministry wrote to me in an email that the list was "an internal, reserved working document that was filtered (by the way, not by the Ministry of the Interior.") Only journalists who contacted and the newspapers involved were then informed about the mistake, he writes.

- Contradictory to say that the list was filtered, but not by themselves, says Cancelo. And no creation has happened in the media. In practice, they achieved what they wanted - which was to censor me, she says. - I'm afraid. Friends and family will not talk to me, saying I have ruined my career, life, future and will end up in jail. I feel canceled, criminalized and defenseless. At the same time, Spain has signed a statement with 13 other EU countries where they are "deeply concerned" about Corona measures that will threaten democracy and human rights. No Spanish democracy professors I have contacted would like to comment. Not even "The Spanish Platform for the Defense of Information Freedom."

- The demise of democracy may seem like a temporary problem and a reasonable price to pay in this disaster. In my opinion, it is the opposite. The strength of a rule of law is demonstrated precisely in times of crisis. To believe that civil rights exist only when we can afford it is simply not to believe them. Increased power requires greater control. And temporary losses in freedoms tend to leave long-term damage to the institutions and culture of a country, he writes. Spain already suffers from a democratic deficit from the dictatorship, anti-terrorist era, imprisonment of Catalan separatists and the basket of mouths to curb social protest in the last decade of economic crisis. This is the perfect storm of authoritarianism, "Rendueles writes. What will happen in a normalized, repressive climate when social protests from the coming economic crisis start?

Local police and the Guardia Civil even came out with a detailed list of "permitted foods" for legal shopping, before the Interior Minister had to declare the list illegal. Professor of Political Science Dag Einar Thorsen points out that the Spanish police and military are a hard-boiled conservative "state inside the state," with personalities who like uniform, dislike debate and where the old dictatorship still "sits in the walls." Image: Now let's panic Now let's see the panic prevail Now we see this authoritarian legacy come to the surface, he says to me.- This is pure abuse of power. We live in a Corona dictatorship. People have been paralyzed for fear, they have stopped thinking, says doctor Cancelo. As many as 90 percent of Spaniards now think politicians should put all disagreements aside for the corona - and that unity should continue when the economy is rebuilt. Nearly 60 percent want to "follow China" and 40 percent want both bans and penalties to be even stricter.

Fear. For the virus, fines, the economy, the future and for breathing.- The panic spiral is dangerous, writes historian Géraldine Schwarz. The pandemic shows in a brutal way how people so quickly and uncritically give up freedom for security. The measures are approved by almost 100 percent of the population, and in the media you hardly hear criticism. No one asks questions. Not even when it gets ridiculous, like you can't walk alone on the mountain, she writes. German history is witness to many assaults in security names and Merkel knows that Germans are aware that today's situation is not normal, must be brief and can be dangerous, she says: "Because people can get used to it." Galloping fears and draconian rules make “people go crazy. It doesn't end well, ”she writes, recalling that a key trigger for Nazi Germany was fear.

- Fear brings out the worst in us. And that's why history can repeat itself. Egoism in Faith TraditionEgoism in Faith TraditionI interviewed Manuel Fraga in 2009, the Minister of Tourism and Information under Franco's dictatorship, and the founder of Spain's conservative Partido Popular. Behind his desk in the Senate, he told me what he thought was best about the dictatorship: "El order." That was okay. When I discussed the doctor's story and the general lack of critical debate with some Spanish friends on Skype, they shrug. "Well, she went against what is officially decided," said one. - I actually like it a little now, said the other. Politicians have stopped arguing, finally everyone agrees. It's such a nice order everywhere.
    -
    ha det bra/ all well
    nm
    Last edited by noxon medem; 22nd April 2020 at 11:08.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Delight (19th April 2021), Franny (14th June 2020), I am B (19th April 2021), leavesoftrees (26th April 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,360 times in 680 posts

this may not be the best forum for this article. Feel free to relocate as required !

Why US outsourced bat virus research to Wuhan
    The US National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded bat-coronavirus research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China to the tune of US$3.7 million, a recent article in the British newspaper Daily Mail revealed.

Back in October 2014, the US government had placed a federal moratorium on gain-of-function (GOF) research – altering natural pathogens to make them more deadly and infectious – as a result of rising fears about a possible pandemic caused by an accidental or deliberate release of these genetically engineered monster germs.

This was in part due to lab accidents at the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in July 2014 that raised questions about biosafety at US high-containment labs.

At that time, the CDC had closed two labs and halted some biological shipments in the wake of several incidents in which highly pathogenic microbes were mishandled by US government laboratories: an accidental shipment of live anthrax, the discovery of forgotten live smallpox samples and a newly revealed incident in which a dangerous influenza strain was accidentally shipped from the CDC to another lab.

ATF
    A CDC internal report described how scientists failed to follow proper procedures to ensure samples were inactivated before they left the lab, and also found “multiple other problems” with operating procedures in the anthrax lab.

As such in October 2014, because of public health concerns, the US government banned all federal funding on efforts to weaponize three viruses – influenza, Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS).

(more at https://asiatimes.com/2020/04/why-us...arch-to-wuhan/

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Franny (14th June 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Tintin (28th July 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,360 times in 680 posts

I almost fell of my chair tonite.
    I was watching Netflix Travelers Series 2 Episode 5

Here is the description:
    2 5 "Jenny" Andy Mikita Jason Whiting & Ken Kabatoff November 13, 2017

Philip, while under the influence of drugs, commits to memory an anti-viral formula sent via messenger. The information is passed on to fellow Traveler Derek via Jenny so it can be synthesized and distributed to other Traveler teams as well as people targeted to be saved in order to minimize the spread and mutation of a flu like virus that historically killed 70,000 people. However, two weeks after dissemination, people around the world start getting sick with a virus even more dangerous than the original one. With no contact from the Director, and the death toll rising, Marcy and the team rush to find a solution before it's too late.

Death toll world wide is going to be millions of people

So this was RELEASED Nov 2017.

Sorry, I do not believe in coincidences. Feeedback anybody

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Franny (14th June 2020), Gwin Ru (29th July 2020), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2021), Tintin (28th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    China Avalon Member
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Astrology Perspective:

https://twitter.com/AcademicAstro/st...54294799208453

https://twitter.com/_Astro_Kate/stat...72027280605184

Thread: There’s a video on YouTube of #AndreBarbault in conversation about his work. Filmed, around 2005 (he died in 2019) one piece of good news to arise from it is he categorically states that although 2020 is a time of crisis, there will be no World #War. He was, however, ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgVY...ature=youtu.be

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yuhui For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Gwin Ru (29th July 2020)

23. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

Well... apparently, around 1917, Rudolph Steiner did know it in advance:
    DarQlyIlluminated

Jun 22nd 2020, 6 tweets, 2 min read

More than a hundred years ago, Rudolf Steiner wrote the following:

" In the future, we will eliminate the soul with medicine.

Under the pretext of a 'healthy point of view', there will be a vaccine by which the human body will be treated as soon as possible directly at birth, so that the human being cannot develop the thought of the existence of soul and Spirit.

Materialistic doctors will be entrusted with the task of removing the soul of humanity.

As today, people are vaccinated against this disease or that disease, so in the future, children will be vaccinated with a substance that can be produced precisely in such a way that people, thanks to this vaccination, will be immune to being subjected to the "madness" of spiritual life.

He would be extremely smart, but he would not develop a conscience, and that is the true goal of some materialistic circles.

With such a vaccine, you can easily make the etheric body loose in the physical body.

Once the etheric body is detached, the relationship between the universe and the etheric body would become extremely unstable, and man would become an automaton, for the physical body of man must be polished on this Earth by spiritual will.

So, the vaccine becomes a kind of arymanique force; man can no longer get rid of a given materialistic feeling.

He becomes materialistic of constitution and can no longer rise to the spiritual ".

Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925);

What a visionary!!

Comment – July 26, 2020

In his reference to an “arymanique force” Steiner is referring to Ahriman, a diabolical entity from ancient Persian mythology who was seen as Lord of the material world. Steiner warned that Ahriman would incarnate in human form in the latter part of the twentieth century; when he would be very active in the realm of modern banking and science.

Today Christians would see Ahriman as Satan.

Ahriman would be the antithesis of Christ, Steiner warned, insofar as he wanted to lock man entirely in the physical realm. In contrast to Christ who sought to liberate mankind spiritually.

That’s why Ahriman would be especially active in the fields of banking and scientific materialism, two areas of human activity where his influence is particularly strong. Through his influence in these fields Ahriman would be able to deny humanity its spiritual birthright on the pretext of “health” and “science”.

--------------------------------------------------

So, it seems that the idea of manufacturing psychopaths via "medicine" was in the ether from at least the early part of the 20th century.

If so, then, this communication from Laura Knight-Jadczyk's "Cs" makes a lot more sense:
    Session 21 March 2020

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

[The above answer took 12 minutes and 38 seconds with 2 short arm-resting breaks!]

Q: (L) So they need to stop that which they have created because in some cases, it does the opposite of what they wanted it to do?

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.
    There is another example on how these sorcerer's apprentices can get their experiment totally and completely FUBAR:
    Session 6 February 2016

(Andromeda) Do you wanna ask about the Zika virus?

(L) Yeah, we've got this thing called the Zika virus. They're saying it's responsible for causing these cranial and brain malformations in babies. I'm not too sure that the Zika virus is always correlated. I haven't read any serious studies on it. It just seems to me that there are a lot of assumptions being made. Is it the Zika virus causing it? Is the Zika virus caused because of genetically modified mosquitoes, or are birth defects being caused by vaccinations?

(Galatea) What's the cause?

A: Mutations began in humans due to vaccine and then collected by mosquitoes, undergoing further mutations by combining with modifications of the insects.

Q: (L) In other words, the mutation began in the human beings. Then the mosquitoes bit them and sucked up their blood. The blood mixed with the genetic modifications in the mosquitoes, and then the mosquitoes went and bit somebody else which injected it into them? So it was a combination of the genetic modifications of the mosquitoes and the mutation of the vaccinated human? Is that what we're getting at there?

A: Yes

Q: (Chu) Is the virus causes these malformations?

A: At this point, yes.

Q: (L) So in other words, initial problems were probably caused by the vaccine; somebody with Zika virus who had the vaccination got a mutation, and it all mixed together into a deadly cocktail... And is this something that's a real big threat to the human race right now?

A: Not yet.

Guess who got inspired to weaponize mosquitoes into vaccination vectors...

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Dorjezigzag (27th July 2020), edina (1st November 2020), gord (22nd September 2020), lisalu (16th April 2021), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2021), Tintin (28th July 2020)

25. Link to Post #73
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

About mosquitoes and Gates, interesting observations from Jim Stone:
    Different type of mosquito?

This is the August newsletter. It will very likely end up being supplemented. It is finished now, if you read it before, scroll down (and the center portion has received a few edits.)

Mosquitoes changed after the claims of "releasing benign GMO mosquitoes for mosquito control." We have a new type now, and it is anything but benign. It appears the GMO variant was not for mosquito abatement, there are more then ever, and they changed. First of all - the most obvious thing is that the new mosquitoes are smaller. But the behavior of the new mosquitoes is very different from the old also.

I have not mentioned this up to this point, because I figured it was just the way Mexican mosquitoes were. But the whole family has talked about this now, and I can now state they have changed.

Here are the characteristics of the new GMO mosquitos, and there are MANY new characteristics that have not been seen before, the bio engineers obviously took DNA from many types of insects to get behavioral traits mosquitoes have never had:

First of all,
    the non GMO mosquitoes, when they approached a screen, would buzz up against it, and land on the outside. That's where they would stay. The new mosquitoes don't buzz up against the screen, instead, they land on it, squish their bodies down, and crawl through it. Screens don't work on them anymore, they just come right in.

Second new mosquito trait: They hide.
    The original mosquitoes God made would just land anywhere on the wall and you could pick them off easily. Or they'd start buzzing around you and never leave while you swatted them. The new mosquitoes back off as soon as you start swatting them, and they will not land on a wall after being pursued, NOT EVER, instead they land on something that is their own body color, or close to it, or something that has a pattern that will obscure them, and if that's not available, they'll hide in a crack. They are extremely difficult to nail.
    Third new mosquito trait: They crawl.
    In the past, (and I got good at this because I camped a lot) no mosquito would fly down a hole that was less than a couple inches across and a few inches deep. They'd stay outside instead. So while camping all you had to do to keep the mosquitoes off is get in a sleeping bag and close off all but a small breathe hole, make sure they had to fly a little to get to your face and that would be it, none would fly any distance down the hole to bite you. The new mosquitoes have to have received programming to make such a huge difference: Now, they will actually force their way under sheets and walk under them the exact same way fleas and ticks will, to keep mosquitoes out the sheets have to be totally tucked in, square cornered, and tight. Worse? Even if the sheets are that way, it won't work, the bed spread has to be that way also because if it is not they'll just crawl under the bed spread and bite through the sheets. It's freaking weird. How did mosquitoes suddenly start acting that way?
    Fourth new mosquito trait:
    They will not bite above the waist unless you are totally asleep and motionless for a period of time, and you are covered from the waist down. The natural mosquitoes would bite you anywhere. Not the new ones. The new ones seem to have been programmed to know when and where it is dangerous to bite. If they bite anywhere your arms will reach you can swat them easily. Somehow they know that now, and will only bite waist down where you can't get them unless you move first to reach them. Even when they crawl under the sheets.
    Fifth new mosquito trait: They fly UP your pants.
    That's something the old mosquitoes never did. The new ones fly up your pant legs and bite you under your pants the same way ants would bite, and they are impossible to kill when they do that, you literally can hit them as hard as you want and they'll still be there, biting. And once they are there, they'll crawl up past your knees and keep on biting, even with close fitting jeans. Very weird.
    Sixth new mosquito trait: They are tough as hell.
    The natural mosquitoes would just squish with a small hit. The new ones have to be hit VERY hard, and even then sometimes they won't smash. If they have blood in them they still will smash, but if they do not have blood, or not enough, good luck!
    Seventh new mosquito trait, and this one is VERY ODD:
    They keep returning to the same spot to bite. The natural mosquitoes, if you did not get them, would bite you anywhere on return. The new ones always return to the same place, and keep biting in the same place. Why would this be programmed into them? Easy answer: Because if they are going to be used for "vaccination" they have to keep biting in one place to trip an immune response, - they have to get the concentration of whatever they have high enough to get the immune system to know it is there and then react against it. If they bite everywhere the way natural mosqutoes will, that won't happen. Once one of the new mosquitoes picks a spot, it will always return to it.
    8th new mosquito trait that shows something has fundamentally changed:
    Natural mosquitoes would land and look for a capillary to bite into. They could sense where the blood was below the surface, and access it in one bite. The new mosquitoes poke holes everywhere and seldom hit a capillary. Vaccinations don't go into veins, they instead go in the way the new mosquitoes bite, which is at random. That would be too unproductive and dangerous to do for a natural mosquito. They have to hit it on the first try because they are risking their lives to bite. But if a mosquito is now able to hide where it can't be found, is tough to not die when hit, smart enough to bite below the waist and preferably below the knees, plus can walk UNDER blankets and fabrics, well, it's just not as important to hit blood on the first try. Which was probably intentionally done - they probably were stripped of their ability to do so to cause them to hunt for blood via a million pokes, and as a result, deliver a vaccine. 9th new mosquito trait: Random, dodgy flying. Mosquitoes used to fly straight to where they are going and land. Quite frequently the new mosquitoes continuoulsy dodge while flying, which makes them literally impossible to pick out of the air the way the old ones could be nailed despite the new ones flying at a lower speed overall. I have noticed that the new mosquitoes are also VERY quiet, I can never hear them unless they fly an inch away from my ears, and my ears are very sensitive, so sensitive that at times the ticking of a wrist watch is not only audible, if it is quiet enough in the room it can be annoying. I'm not talking the ticking of an old timex, I mean the new ones with digital guts, that are a lot quieter. I can hear mine from 15 feet away and I can't hear these damn mosquitoes. THAT had to have been programmed into them, I can hear the old ones from across the room easily.
    What has Bill Gates said all along? That he wanted MOSQUITOES to deliver vaccines. Is that what we are dealing with now??? The new mosquitoes are behaving in ways that would do that perfectly.

I and this family are not the only ones that noticed something weird is going on with the mosquitoes now. I have seen posts on social media that talk about "phantom mosquitoes" that you can never find that always bite where you can never hit them on time and seem to magically know they are going to be hit and then, if you ever do get a glimpse of them, it will be brief and they'll be hid, only to bite you again the first second they possibly can. Additionally, you can pursue them relentlessly with a mosquito racket and seldom kill them. They just keep on persisting.

However, I have come up with a very inconvenient way to nail them
    The only way I have been able to nail the new mosquitoes is by getting my hands full of soap suds from hand soap and then swing my hand around after them rather than a mosquito racket. They are easy to get that way because they are not fast like the old mosquitoes and can't cope with soap suds. You can swat at them all you want and never nail them, but you will be hitting them without knowing it. The soap suds prove it, one successful contact with soap suds and they get stuck. But who is going to take the time to do that just to get a mosquito when one is biting the hell out of you at 2:45 AM which is another new trait of these mosquitoes: They bite 24/7. The old mosquitoes had preferred times to bite. Not the new ones.

HERE IS THE BIG PROBLEM:

We all know the quarantines for the last virus were BUNK. And we also ought to all know by now that Bill Gates has produced a new virus he will release in September.

Since Bill has consistently talked about "using mosquitoes to deliver vaccines" for almost two decades now, who's to say that "vaccination" won't be the new plague and that the mosquitoes, which have totally new traits, won't be what will deliver it?

Lock yourself up all you want, and comply all you want, and even close your windows and suffocate yourself, the new mosquitoes will probably find a crack somewhere, any little void in the caulk or any weakness in a home's defenses, get in, and nail you while you are quarantined.

Those running the virus scam have decided hydroxychloroquine will still be the cure for the virus (which is why they still say it does not work, that it is dangerous, and why they restrict it) with the false claim you'll be given it if you get sick - they are not going to worry about their own mosquitoes because of this. But what about you?

Related:
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 29th July 2020 at 13:07.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th July 2020), Constance (21st April 2021), edina (1st November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (29th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2021), Tintin (28th July 2020)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Well... apparently, around 1917, Rudolph Steiner did know it in advance:
    DarQlyIlluminated

Jun 22nd 2020, 6 tweets, 2 min read

More than a hundred years ago, Rudolf Steiner wrote the following:

" In the future, we will eliminate the soul with medicine.

Under the pretext of a 'healthy point of view', there will be a vaccine by which the human body will be treated as soon as possible directly at birth, so that the human being cannot develop the thought of the existence of soul and Spirit.

Materialistic doctors will be entrusted with the task of removing the soul of humanity.

As today, people are vaccinated against this disease or that disease, so in the future, children will be vaccinated with a substance that can be produced precisely in such a way that people, thanks to this vaccination, will be immune to being subjected to the "madness" of spiritual life.

He would be extremely smart, but he would not develop a conscience, and that is the true goal of some materialistic circles.

With such a vaccine, you can easily make the etheric body loose in the physical body.

Once the etheric body is detached, the relationship between the universe and the etheric body would become extremely unstable, and man would become an automaton, for the physical body of man must be polished on this Earth by spiritual will.

So, the vaccine becomes a kind of arymanique force; man can no longer get rid of a given materialistic feeling.

He becomes materialistic of constitution and can no longer rise to the spiritual ".

Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925);

What a visionary!!

Comment – July 26, 2020

In his reference to an “arymanique force” Steiner is referring to Ahriman, a diabolical entity from ancient Persian mythology who was seen as Lord of the material world. Steiner warned that Ahriman would incarnate in human form in the latter part of the twentieth century; when he would be very active in the realm of modern banking and science.

Today Christians would see Ahriman as Satan.

Ahriman would be the antithesis of Christ, Steiner warned, insofar as he wanted to lock man entirely in the physical realm. In contrast to Christ who sought to liberate mankind spiritually.

That’s why Ahriman would be especially active in the fields of banking and scientific materialism, two areas of human activity where his influence is particularly strong. Through his influence in these fields Ahriman would be able to deny humanity its spiritual birthright on the pretext of “health” and “science”.

--------------------------------------------------

So, it seems that the idea of manufacturing psychopaths via "medicine" was in the ether from at least the early part of the 20th century.

If so, then, this communication from Laura Knight-Jadczyk's "Cs" makes a lot more sense:
    Session 21 March 2020

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

[The above answer took 12 minutes and 38 seconds with 2 short arm-resting breaks!]

Q: (L) So they need to stop that which they have created because in some cases, it does the opposite of what they wanted it to do?

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.
    There is another example on how these sorcerer's apprentices can get their experiment totally and completely FUBAR:
    Session 6 February 2016

(Andromeda) Do you wanna ask about the Zika virus?

(L) Yeah, we've got this thing called the Zika virus. They're saying it's responsible for causing these cranial and brain malformations in babies. I'm not too sure that the Zika virus is always correlated. I haven't read any serious studies on it. It just seems to me that there are a lot of assumptions being made. Is it the Zika virus causing it? Is the Zika virus caused because of genetically modified mosquitoes, or are birth defects being caused by vaccinations?

(Galatea) What's the cause?

A: Mutations began in humans due to vaccine and then collected by mosquitoes, undergoing further mutations by combining with modifications of the insects.

Q: (L) In other words, the mutation began in the human beings. Then the mosquitoes bit them and sucked up their blood. The blood mixed with the genetic modifications in the mosquitoes, and then the mosquitoes went and bit somebody else which injected it into them? So it was a combination of the genetic modifications of the mosquitoes and the mutation of the vaccinated human? Is that what we're getting at there?

A: Yes

Q: (Chu) Is the virus causes these malformations?

A: At this point, yes.

Q: (L) So in other words, initial problems were probably caused by the vaccine; somebody with Zika virus who had the vaccination got a mutation, and it all mixed together into a deadly cocktail... And is this something that's a real big threat to the human race right now?

A: Not yet.

Guess who got inspired to weaponize mosquitoes into vaccination vectors...
    I've been reading a fascinating Terry Boardman article about Steiner and his prophecies of an incarnation of Ahriman. Terry makes a case for Ahriman incarnating in 2000 and he thus draws a parallel between the events of the last year and Ahriman reaching his majority:

Quote Finally, in 2020 – 2021, the Ahrimanic vehicle will experience ‘adulthood’ ; the full incarnation of some kind of ‘ahrimanic ego’.

[P.S. And now in March 2020 we are seeing the deceptive manipulation of an alleged medical pandemic crisis to bring about a complete transformation of the socio-economic order; the overall gesture of this current crisis is contraction: fear, restriction and total control in a global scale, the suspension of freedoms and liberties – all effected with tremendous rapidity.]

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2021), Gwin Ru (6th March 2021), meat suit (6th March 2021), mountain_jim (19th April 2021), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), RunningDeer (23rd April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2021), Tintin (6th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

Default Jacques Attali "predicted" 2020 in 1981. 2014

We can add Jacques Attali to the list of insiders too:

Source: Jacques Attali "predicted" 2020 in 1981. 2014 He said WW3 will start in Ukraine

This is what Jacques Attali wrote in 1981, who was then an advisor to François Mitterrand:

“The future will be about finding a way to reduce the population. We start with the old, because as soon as they exceed 60-65 years, people live longer than they produce and that costs society dearly. Then the weak, then the useless that do not help society because there will always be more of them, and above all, ultimately, the stupid. Euthanasia targeting these groups; Euthanasia will have to be an essential tool in our future societies, in all cases. Of course we will not be able to execute people or build camps.

We get rid of them by making them believe that it is for their own good. Overpopulation, and mostly useless, is something that is too costly economically. Socially, too, it is much better when the human machine comes to an abrupt standstill than when it gradually deteriorates. Neither will we be able to test millions upon millions of people for their intelligence, you bet that! We will find or cause something a pandemic targeting certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus affecting the old or the fat, it doesn't matter, the weak will succumb to it, the fearful and stupid will believe in it and seek treatment.

We will have made sure that treatment is in place, treatment that will be the solution. The selection of idiots then takes care of itself: You go to the slaughter by yourself. "

[The future of life - Jacques Attali, 1981] Interviews with Michel Salomon, Les Visages de l’avenir collection, éditions Seghers. "...

In 2014 He said WW3 will start in Ukraine

Needless to say that there are now tensions between USA, Nato, Ukraine and Russia.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2021), gord (18th April 2021), haroldsails (22nd April 2021), Journeyman (23rd April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (22nd April 2021), leavesoftrees (19th April 2021), Operator (18th April 2021), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), RunningDeer (23rd April 2021), Satori (22nd April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

Icke about using vaccinations to get access to the bodies of all (2009)

https://twitter.com/DarnelSugarfoo/s...798066695?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 19th April 2021 at 11:56.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), De Christu (22nd April 2021), haroldsails (22nd April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (22nd April 2021), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), RunningDeer (23rd April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

If legitimate, it appears that Jesus warned some visionaries in 2010, 2012 and 2014 concerning the coming (poisonous) vaccines.

Source: http://mybookoftruth.com/this-vaccin...althcare-plan/

As an example, This one is from 2012. I suppose the proof is in the pudding. So far the track record of prophecies from this visionary have been accurate.

Quote:

This vaccination will be a poison and will be presented under a global healthcare plan
    Friday Nov 09, 2012 at 09:00 pm

My dearly beloved daughter, in just two years, millions of souls have now been converted and saved because of this Mission. Your suffering, alone, has saved ten million souls, as I promised you. So while the world’s woes may seem to be increasing, many souls are being saved through your prayers.

Suffering in My Name always gets worse and becomes so painful that it is hard to bear. It is at its most intense when Satan is angry. His anger at present is intensifying and this is why the attacks on you are so distressing. He and his demons are surrounding you, but cannot harm you in a physical way for My Father’s Hand protects you. This does not lessen the scourging you are enduring at this time, the second anniversary of this Mission. But know this.

The most suffering is endured when a Mission, or the work of the victim soul, is succeeding. The more souls who are saved the more violent the attack by the evil one becomes. His actions have been increasingly evident in the world. He, who goes to great lengths to hide his existence, is working his way into the spirit of those poor people who leave themselves open to him, because of their lust for worldly pleasures and love of power.

Satan’s strength lies in his ability to deceive humanity into believing that he is only a symbol used by Christians to explain the difference between good and evil.

Satan knows the danger of exposing his presence. If he did that, then more people would accept that God exists.

He does not want to do this, so he creates awareness of his existence amongst those who pay homage to him. These people, who accept the existence of Satan, worship him just as people hold Masses in Catholic Churches or hold services in churches in order to praise God.

So many souls have been stolen. God, My Eternal Father, intends to win them back through His Warning and the chastisements, which will be inflicted on those, when they gather to honour the beast.

My Father will expose Satan’s followers, who defile His Churches.

They are the target for His chastisements and unless they stop what they are doing, by their own free choice, they will be struck down by the Hand of God.

The rise of these Satanic groups who present themselves to the world, through business and networking organisations, is rampant.

They are everywhere; scheming, holding rallies, plotting and creating wicked plans to destroy millions of innocent people.

They will introduce a form of genocide, through compulsory vaccinations, against your children with or without your permission.

This vaccination will be a poison and will be presented under a global healthcare plan.

Their plans have now materialised and they have already begun to introduce them. Some of their plans in one European country were stopped by My Father because of the prayers of victim souls.

Look in front of you and behind you. Look carefully at seemingly innocent new laws introduced into your countries designed to make you feel as if they are to improve your lives. Many of them are simply to enslave you by getting you to sign away your rights under what appear to be democratic laws.

Democracy will be replaced with dictatorships, yet they will not be presented to nations as such. When millions have signed away all their rights, in the name of new tolerant laws, it will be too late. You will become prisoners.

The main leaders in the world are working together to bring their new plans about. They are part of the elite whose goal is greed, wealth, control and power. They do not accept the Power of God. They do not believe My Death on the Cross was to save them from the fires of Hell.

I must make them see how wrong they are. The time has come for Me to prove to them My Mercy, My Love for them.

Please recite this Crusade Prayer (84) to enlighten the souls of the elites who rule the world.

O dear Jesus, I beg You to enlighten the souls of the elites who rule the world.

Show them the proof of Your Mercy. Help them to become open of heart and to show true humility, in honour of Your great Sacrifice by your death on the Cross when you died for their sins.

Help them to discern who their True Maker is, who their Creator is, and fill them with the graces to see the Truth.

Please prevent their plans to hurt millions of people through vaccinations, shortage of foods, forced adoptions of innocent children and the splitting up of families, from taking place.

Heal them. Cover them with Your Light and take them into the bosom of Your Heart to save them from the snares of the evil one. Amen.

Your Jesus

End quote.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), De Christu (23rd April 2021), Gwin Ru (19th April 2021), mountain_jim (19th April 2021), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), RunningDeer (23rd April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #78
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

Though he wasn't sure it was a virus specifically, my Qigong teacher did mention around 2018/2019 that he felt tumultuous events (greater than normal) were about to happen within the coming year.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), De Christu (23rd April 2021), Gwin Ru (19th April 2021), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), RunningDeer (23rd April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2021)

37. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

Quote Posted by Kamikaze (here)
    I was looking for the date 311 as a major event day. Pandemic was declared then and Market crash happened.

The things that lead to it was I got involved with a conspiracy check on the date 113 as in November the 3rd 2019 some were promoting as a possible event day for something in Seattle. There was many videos about that. Movies and media where promoting the number 311/113 as something to look for.
    I followed and saw what it was about but was not convinced 113 was the date. But followed and looked through it nonetheless as it was closer than 311. There was something about it that caught my interest.
    Most went with nuclear attack approach or terrorist attack possibility like 911 would be. But most claims were dubious at most and stretching it at most. Nothing fit 100% and they who made the videos where using 911 as example how it was predicted beforehand by Hollywood and others like such. Most involved ignored the 311 possibility.
    The day went and passed nothing happened. Nothing even close really for 2019.
    But there was still the number floating around. So ignored it for a couple months but then the events in China started to ramp up.
    I then set 311.... I was just waiting for it to be the date when Madness would be "declared". Sure enough it was.
    This was the date alluded too and whispered about. People knew something was coming and where setting warnings and hints in media for it. Like people who know a secret can't contain themselves they need to leak and gossip about rumours or secrets they know are in the making.

I don't know to what degree the people who outed it where involved other than they had heard about it but not directly in the plans. Like they were warned to prepare and they just shared it further.

The perps and players are what I consider the masons & illuminati. Number games and gematria is used.
    media 100% kicked into Hype on around 311 like on cue to play along so you know who are behind those knew.
    I see many democrats and Socialist behind the scenes... They stand hiding there.

For references for 311 as being a pandemic, most of it was missed and only found afterwards when it was a fact to happen already. But they in power still waited for it to muster for 311 as a date for action to start the play.

It's right on time.
    YIKES. The 11th again. Sept 11, March 11 (fukushima), now this!? I experienced some significant (supranormal) events on October 11 in past years also.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Constance (21st April 2021), De Christu (23rd April 2021), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), RunningDeer (23rd April 2021)

39. Link to Post #80
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 218 posts

Thank you Mari (Hugs) I'm with you

And here was are over 12mths later and we are all still here....

For those of us that were already aware of what the PTB plans were but were unsure as to how precisely they were going to manage it... We feel like this is yet another attempt... Ok so never say never, they been planning this for years and years and they aren't stupid, they try a scenario, see what happens and then refine the plan... This as far as I'm concerned is the closest they've got so far...

And for some of us it just goes to show how many folk there are in the world who have no intention of EVER swallowing the 'red pill' (Matrix film analogy) ...

That world world to them it just too painful to even contemplate... 'blue pill' is much safer!

Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    I've been following the information from the Falun Dafa practitioners and master FDs on various occasions for the past 20 years.
    They are banned by the Chinese Communist Party (CPC) for the past 30 years.

At higher levels within FD they play a significant role in balancing out energies on a macro scale.

Higher masters see other dimensions operating from future present perspectives. I read one early one last year that predicted a new virus before any mention of it back in November 2019 in Wuhan. I didn't think about it until now when exploring other avenues. It appears to confirm that the mutation process has an accelerating process that is exceptional (my words). Vaccines and antidotes won't be available on time, because of the ever changing mutation process. If true, this is major problem for the world. What I found recently is that the prediction of these viruses is in two phases. The CR19 at present and a new deadlier one to come after this one. I'm posting this on for what is worth. It doesn't mean I believe this future.

One has to take note that the FD has been suppressed by CPC and its possible that information from FD is discolored and may be filtered. (my words and IMHO) Again, I liked to be informed from other avenues. However, this interesting article from a Falun Dafa practitioner. He says that there will be another wave of virus outbreak after the Corona Virus which will be the most deadly:

In reference to this is the most recent article:

"The SARS in 2003 was the first one, which was mostly contained in China and had a relatively small scale. The coronavirus is the second one, which has had a much bigger impact than SARS. After this, there would be a third round, which is the final elimination and most deadly.

It is my understanding that the novel coronavirus is a mutant derived from SARS and has become more deadly and harder to contain. A lot more people have died from the novel virus this time than SARS. But similar to SARS, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is covering up all information and no one really knows how many people have died.

One characteristic of the novel coronavirus is that many virus carriers don’t show any symptoms and the incubation time is very long. I saw that the old forces have arranged for everyone that they think should be eliminated to get infected at one point or another.

I also saw that the asymptomatic virus carriers were arranged to serve as time bombs, waiting to explode during the final round of elimination. By then, the virus would have already spread to every corner of the world, and all those infected would die within days or even hours at designated times, leaving no time for prevention or control measures. No medical treatment would be effective either."

http://en.minghui.org/html/articles/...14/183632.html

Thank you, but I strongly believe this awful scenario will NEVER be allowed to happen. It’s not mankind’s destiny to be ‘wiped’ by a virus any time soon. The ptb have tried, oh how they’ve tried, but every time, their ‘pandemics’ (& they weren’t) fizzled out.

The power of the Divine will be uppermost in this, as it’s always been – we are PROTECTED – (and please, I’m not talking religion here!) that’s why, for example, a nuclear war has never happened & never will. Just read the fascinating reports of nuclear installations that have been ‘tampered’ with, & UFO’s have also been spotted using their technology to de-activate them. And also to ‘blow up’ rockets in mid-air, just to send the message that WE are not ultimately in charge!

But, as this is a planet of freewill, there have been 'casualties’ over time, that have been ‘allowed’ per se, but never on a massive scale….I suppose as a test to see if we would ‘wake up’. Much like this current attack on us.

Our destiny is to evolve to a higher state of consciousness & nothing will stop it. ‘They’ know this, & are throwing everything they can at us, in a very last ditch attempt to stop this ascension process. Whatever the next ‘nasty’ is – and I’m sure, like you, it’s coming, the virus’s components will be ‘interfered with (again) to cause much less harm than intended.

All the other previous bioweapons, - Aids, Sars, Avian flu, Swine flu/H1N1, Ebola were meant to kill millions. They didn’t, because their toxicity was greatly reduced by our ‘helpers’. Think of it – all the hysteria that started with Aids….we were all going to die!, the headlines screamed, I well remember it -we were all frightened & yes, many did & do die with Aids, but certainly not on a ‘pandemic’ scale as intended.

And – this is a brilliant opportunity for their plans to backfire – because when the next ****storm happens, I think (or bloody hope!) that enough of the population will have the hugest of PENNY DROPS & finally start to wake up’
    Waiting in the wings are the Whistleblowers who will start to get some VERY interesting & damaging info out to enough of the population to matter, and then that information will go viral... & it’l be Game Over for these bastards.

Well, yer know – I live in hope!

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Delight (24th April 2021), Journeyman (23rd April 2021), Reinhard (22nd May 2021), Sunny (24th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast