+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 900-year-old prediction of Popes coming to an end NOW

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default 900-year-old prediction of Popes coming to an end NOW

As I was looking at the headlines today I noticed a picture of the Pope giving a speech. I instantly remembered a prophecy I have been meaning to keep an eye on for many years but have forgotten a while ago, apparently, because I still thought Benedict was still on "rule". I remembered distinctly that the prophecy was made in Ireland in the 12th century, predicting all the Popes that will ever be after that, 112 in total. John Paul II was on rule at the time I found out about this, and the prophecy said there will be 2 more. When Benedict came to rule I was aware it was 1 more. But I never realised Benedict was no longer the Pope, and it has been 7 years! I found out today that we are on the last Pope!

The prophecies are worded in a cryptic language so the names are never the real names. The last line in the prophect goes:

"Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End"

Does anybody apart from me associate Rome with Italy? Obviously the Roman Empire was not limited to the city of Rome but meant the country that had Rome as capital. Does anybody see what the word "tribulations" might refer to? Don't you think the coronavirus epidemic would be a perfect fit? And where in Europe does Corona hit the hardest? That's right, Italy. Wasn't it the Romans that killed Jesus (the Judge)?

So that's just a prophecy made about 900 years ago about the 112 Popes that were to follow. That list ends with the current Pope. Make of that what you will.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...tian-bible-spt

2. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

ajyana (23rd March 2020), anandacate (24th March 2020), angelfire (22nd March 2020), Arcturian108 (24th March 2020), AutumnW (22nd March 2020), Baby Steps (22nd March 2020), Ben (4th March 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Craig (22nd March 2020), cursichella1 (23rd March 2020), DeeMetrios (23rd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2020), Dick (22nd March 2020), Dumpster Diver (22nd March 2020), East Sun (3rd March 2021), enigma3 (23rd March 2020), Harmony (3rd March 2021), hm337 (9th November 2021), Houman (22nd March 2020), Inversion (23rd March 2020), Islander12 (22nd March 2020), janette (18th March 2021), Jayke (22nd March 2020), jjjones (22nd March 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd March 2020), Lilybee8 (24th March 2020), mab777 (18th March 2021), Mike (22nd March 2020), Pam (22nd March 2020), pyrangello (23rd March 2020), Sadieblue (8th April 2020), silvanelf (23rd March 2020), Soda (22nd March 2020), SR19 (22nd March 2020), Stephanie (23rd March 2020), sunflower (18th March 2021), Sunny-side-up (24th March 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd March 2020), wondering (22nd March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: 900-year-old prediction of Popes coming to an end NOW

I am pretty sure that life will go on as usual even after this pope. The Spanish flu killed millions and that wasn't the end of the world. As per an internet lookup: "The Black Death, caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis, wiped out 30 to 50 percent of Europe's population between 1347 and 1351." The world didn't end then either. So, we will see how this unfolds. The other point would be, would the world be any worse off without a pope?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

anandacate (24th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2020), janette (18th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2020), sunflower (18th March 2021), Unicorn (23rd March 2020), wegge (23rd March 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Someone better ship the pope some multi vitamins quick! He isn't getting any younger...

Just joking.. Trying to lighten the whole virus panic.. Sorry if that was in bad taste...

Has anyone ever learned what that third secret was from those three girls that were given three historical events? I can't remember the story but they never told the third prediction? I think they were visited by who they believed to be the Virgin Mary? I may be very wrong about the story but surely someone knows what I mean? Perhaps that also ties into this?

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2020), anandacate (24th March 2020), cascadian (7th April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd March 2020), greybeard (23rd March 2020), janette (18th March 2021), pyrangello (18th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2020), wegge (23rd March 2020), wondering (23rd March 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

anandacate (24th March 2020), janette (18th March 2021), Lilybee8 (24th March 2020), Matthew (19th March 2021), pyrangello (18th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

The "Prophecy of the Popes" is attributed to the Irish saint Malachy Of Armagh, an Irish Archbishop who visited the Vatican in 1139. However, the "Prophetia Sancti Malachiae Archiepiscopi, de Summis Pontificibus" never made a public appearance until 1595.

Quote Several historians have concluded that the prophecy is a late 16th‑century forgery. Spanish monk and scholar Benito Jerónimo Feijóo y Montenegro wrote in his Teatro Crítico Universal (1724–1739), in an entry called Purported prophecies, that the high level of accuracy of the verses up until the date they were published, compared with their high level of inaccuracy after that date, is evidence that they were created around the time of publication. The verses and explanations given in Wion correspond very closely to a 1557 history of the popes by Onofrio Panvinio (including replication of errors made by Panvinio), which may indicate that the prophecy was written based on that source.

[...]

One theory to explain the prophecy's creation, put forward by 17th-century French priest and encyclopaedist Louis Moréri, among others, is that it was spread by supporters of Cardinal Girolamo Simoncelli in support of his bid to become pope during the 1590 conclave to replace Urban VII. In the prophecy, the pope following Urban VII is given the description "Ex antiquitate Urbis" ("from the old city"), and Simoncelli was from Orvieto, which in Latin is Urbevetanum, old city. Moréri and others proposed the prophecy was created in an unsuccessful attempt to demonstrate that Simoncelli was destined to be pope
    "

From Wikipedia Prophecy of the Popes
    The Irish Malachy was also a good friend with Bernard of Clairvaux, who lived in what is now Luxembourg. Clairvaux wrote extensively about Malachy and never once mentioned this prophecy.

I while I agree that after 1595, the prophesies didn't make much sense, I wonder if more recently, an attempt has been made to do so. For instance, in 2005, some were predicting the next pope would be a Benedictine, because the prophesy for him was "Gloria oliuæ" or "the glory of the olive", since Benedictines see themselves as peacemakers extending the olive branch, and even have a subgroup called the "Olivetans". Well, that didn't happen BUT the new pope, Joseph Ratzinger, took the name "Benedict".

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

anandacate (24th March 2020), Brigantia (18th March 2021), janette (18th March 2021), Journeyman (18th March 2021), Justplain (23rd March 2020), Matthew (19th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2020)

11. Link to Post #6

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

anandacate (24th March 2020), Ernie Nemeth (24th March 2020), janette (18th March 2021), Kryztian (23rd March 2020), Mike (23rd March 2020), onawah (23rd March 2020), pyrangello (18th March 2021), Satori (23rd March 2020), Stephanie (24th March 2020), sunflower (24th March 2020), wondering (7th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Perhaps the prophesy has just been fulfilled! The Pope no longer is claiming the title "Vicar of Christ". Basically, the claim was that the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church was the one true representative of Jesus Christ here on planet Earth until his return. If the R.C. church has given up his claim, then the Pope is putting himself at the same level as the Archbishop of Canterbury or the Patriarchs of the Orthodox Christian churches.

Abp Viganò: Has Pope Francis now ‘disavowed’ being Vicar of Christ?
    The Pope now seems to declare himself 'absolute monarch even with respect to Christ,' according to the archbishop

April 4, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – Former papal nuncio Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò has called the dropping of Pope Francis’ essential title “Vicar of Christ” from the 2020 Pontifical Yearbook an act that appears to “officially alter the Papacy,” such that the Pope “no longer recognizes himself as guardian.”

“This change in the layout and content of an official text of the Catholic Church cannot be ignored, nor is it possible to attribute it to a gesture of humility on the part of Francis, which is not in keeping with his name being so prominently featured,” wrote Viganò in a statement he sent to LifeSiteNews (read full statement below).

“Instead, it seems possible to see in it the admission — passed over in silence — of a sort of usurpation, whereby it is not the “Servus servorum Dei” [The Servant of the Servants of God] who reigns, but the person of Jorge Mario Bergoglio, who has officially disavowed being the Vicar of Christ, the Successor of the Prince of the Apostles and the Supreme Pontiff, as if they were annoying trappings of the past: only mere ‘historical titles,’” he added.

LifeSite reported April 2 that Pope Francis, in a surprise move, dropped the historic and essential title “Vicar of Christ” from the 2020 Pontifical Yearbook, the Holy See’s annual directory, relegating the title to a footnote, calling it a “historical title.”

While previous yearbooks listed the title “Vicar of Christ” and the name of the reigning Pope under that title, this year’s annual directory simply lists the name “Jorge Mario Bergoglio,” the name of the man who became Pope Francis in 2013. The title “Vicar of Jesus Christ” stems from Holy Scripture where Jesus granted St. Peter the power of the keys in the Church.

Article continues here: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ab...icar-of-christ

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Brigantia (18th March 2021), janette (18th March 2021), Nasu (18th March 2021), wondering (7th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 times in 164 posts

The legend applied in the St Malachy prophecy to the 112th and last Pope is:

"In persecutione extrema sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae sedebit Petrus Romanus qui pascet oves in multis tribulationibus: qui transactis, civitas septicollis diruetur, et Judex tremendus judicabit populum"

which in translation begins by saying:

"In extreme persecution of the Roman Church...." In several countries this has begun recently or as in the United States under the new regime is intended. The Third Secret of Fatima passed to the shepherd children on 13 July 1917 was never openly declared as promised for 1960.

Much nonsense regarding the Third Secret has been "revealed" but the most likely truth of the matter, unless John-Paul II was lying, was delivered to a meeting of German clergy at Fulda in November 1980, as quoted in the Catholic journal "Stimme des Glaubens" and never retracted.

Q. Holy Father, what has become of the Third Secret of Fatima? According to Our Lady's instructions, was it not supposed to be revealed in 1960?

A. Because of the seriousness of its contents, my predecessors in the Chair of Peter have diplomatically preferred to withhold its publication. On the other hand, it should be sufficient for all Christians to know this much: the oceans will flood entire sections of the Earth, that from one moment to the other millions of people will perish...therefore there is no longer any point really in wanting to publish this secret message."

There is a period of 112 years from when the Third Secret was passed at Fatima to the end of its term. If the incumbency of this Pope ends in or before 2029, one should head for very high ground with necessities immediately.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 3rd March 2021 at 23:37.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Agape (4th March 2021), Arcturian108 (4th March 2021), Ben (4th March 2021), Brigantia (18th March 2021), chrifri (4th March 2021), DeDukshyn (4th March 2021), Harmony (3rd March 2021), Hym (4th March 2021), janette (18th March 2021), Nasu (18th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have recently been made aware of the interpretation which applies to Pope Benedict (Cardinal Ratzinger) as penultimate Pope, Gloria Olivae, in St Malachy's list of 112 Popes and which in my opinion appears to be apt.

By way of introduction two things must be explained:
    (i) that the Church of Rome has always turned its back on the cult of the Black Virgin.
    (ii) that after the apparition of Our Lady of All Peoples to a convent at Akita, Japan in 1973, Cardinal Ratzinger was appointed to investigate the two apocalyptic apparitions of Our Lady of Fatima (1917) and Our Lady of All Peoples at Akita (1973). After several years investigating the evidence, he reported to the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith that the prediction in both cases was the same.

As mentioned above, in November 1980 at Fulda, Germany, Pope John-Paul II declared the Third Secret of Fatima to a meeting of Germany clergy. Predicted is a coming Deluge worse than the Biblical one which will sweep away "millions" to their deaths in a second, ("millions" probably being an understatement for "billions").

That same month of November 1980 in company with Cardinal Ratzinger, John Paul II went to the shrine of the Black Virgin at Altötting, Bavaria (statuette dates from c.1330).

After Cardinal Ratzinger became Pope Benedict, on 11 September 2006 he returned to the shrine at Altötting to donate the episcopal ring he had worn as Archbishop of Munich. The ring now forms part of the sceptre held by the Black Virgin. Note the symbolism of the sceptre.

Who does the Black Virgin represent? In the Song of Songs at 2:1 the goddess Astarte states: "I am black but beautiful O ye daughters of Jerusalem." At Ezekiel 8:3 the exact spot on which the shrine of Astarte stood was the Mount of Olives.

Therefore the title Gloria Olivae for the penultimate Pope is very apt. It would be my guess that Cardinal Ratzinger as Pope Benedict went through a crisis of faith as the result of his close investigations into the apocalyptic apparitions, was no longer able to preside unfeignedly over the rites of Christianity and so abdicated.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 18th March 2021 at 16:48.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Brigantia (18th March 2021), janette (18th March 2021), Journeyman (19th March 2021), Nasu (18th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

A flood that will sweep away millions of people (billions?) may arise from a sudden flip of the planet due to changes of the position of the poles which may be also as a result of changes to our sun relative to its position with Earth. Only recently I read on line that scientists have said the sun is three million miles closer to Earth than previously. Also, it appears that during cycles of time Earth's orbit has intersected with an ocean of water floating in space. This would certainly produce enough angular momentum to topple the planet. Ice would hit the surface still solid, tidal waves would form and the planet tumble. The silence about the apparent expansion of the Sun in the last ten or so years in deafening. There is said to be large quantities of oceans of water in space, hence the Navy as the first service in space. Also, the explosion of the large water planet between Jupiter and Mars, Tiamat(?), would certainly leave large oceans floating in our solar system. Another concern is all the tunnels which have been drilled by trireme machines which account for the terrible noises being heard worldwide. There are bound to be massive cave ins of surface Earth as a result.
    Don't expect any warnings from governments either. Start praying.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

janette (18th March 2021), Mecklenburger (19th March 2021), Nasu (18th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,492 times in 246 posts

I do seem to remember reading somewhere that the present pope would be the last ..just not sure where I'd seen it. Possibly I read it on the cassiopea forum run by Laura knight jadczyk.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Brigantia (19th March 2021), greybeard (18th March 2021), Mare (19th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by Mecklenburger (here)
    As mentioned above, in November 1980 at Fulda, Germany, Pope John-Paul II declared the Third Secret of Fatima to a meeting of Germany clergy. Predicted is a coming Deluge worse than the Biblical one which will sweep away "millions" to their deaths in a second, ("millions" probably being an understatement for "billions").
    Do you have a source for this please, Mecklenburger? I just wonder how reliable it may be, I was listening again recently to Father Malachi Martin in his very interesting interviews before his death with Art Bell. He said that he had read the third secret of Fatima but was under oath not to reveal its content, so he would not say what it was. Several call-in listeners asked him about various versions that they had heard about but he confirmed that most of them were false. He gave hints that one or two, if I remember correctly, were close to the truth but wouldn't elaborate further.

'Petrus Romanus' has many people puzzled, the closest explanation may be that although Argentinian, he had Italian parents; they were from Piedmont in northern Italy however, not Rome. Piedmont was certainly part of the Roman empire though.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

janette (18th March 2021), Mare (19th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Brigantia

It was given as the verbatim report of a meeting between John Paul II and a select group of Catholic clergy at Fulda, November 1980, reported in the Octber 1981 edition of the Catholic journal "Stimme des Glaubens".

Incidentally can anyone clarify why my posts are deprived of the "Thanks" bar?

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Brigantia (19th March 2021), Elainie (19th March 2021), janette (19th March 2021), Mare (19th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Brigantia

It was given as the verbatim report of a meeting between John Paul II and a select group of Catholic clergy at Fulda, November 1980, reported in the Octber 1981 edition of the Catholic journal "Stimme des Glaubens".

Incidentally can anyone clarify why my posts are deprived of the "Thanks" bar?
    Thank you - I searched for it and found and English translation of what he is reported to have said here.

I do note that he is reported to have said "the oceans will flood whole areas of the earth", not the whole of the earth, which implies that some areas will be spared - the high ground, probably. So, it might be millions, not billions of fatalities.

That's if it does happen, of course; I don't believe that it is set in stone. My view is that it is more likely to happen with too many people in a state of fear and dwelling on the worst that could happen.

(Edit- I see a 'Thanks' icon and bar...)
    Last edited by Brigantia; 19th March 2021 at 14:08.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

janette (19th March 2021), Mare (19th March 2021), Mecklenburger (19th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Brigantia

The Argentine prophet Parravicini (1898-1974) said he received messages from his guardian angel. In 1937 Parravicini prophesied the final catastrophe: "un cambio de polo provoque un enorme trastorno a escala mundial."

"The cataclysm will be predicted but nobody will believe it is coming. Humanity defeated."
    "The poles will be at the Equator."
    "The Altiplano will speak and bear fruit." Here he was speaking of the great uplands in the area of Lake Titicaca "as an important centre of energy for humanity" such that "Latin America will become the world home."

I think it is not too early to be giving thought to the possibility.

PS> "Thanks" problem resolved. Gracias.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 19th March 2021 at 15:13.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Brigantia (19th March 2021), janette (19th March 2021), Mare (19th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Brigantia

The Argentine prophet Parravicini (1898-1974) said he received messages from his guardian angel. In 1937 Parravicini prophesied the final catastrophe: "un cambio de polo provoque un enorme trastorno a escala mundial."

"The cataclysm will be predicted but nobody will believe it is coming. Humanity defeated."
    "The Altiplano will speak and bear fruit." Here he was speaking of the great uplands in the area of Lake Titicaca "as an important centre of energy for humanity" such that "Latin America will become the world home."

We'll have to agree to differ Mecklenburger!

I'm coming round to the view that a lot of channelled info and visions are not what they seem; if the source of it says that it is an archangel, or a god, or any messenger of the god of your choice - how can anyone know if it's true or whether it's a deceiver that they're receiving? I recently read Final Events by Nick Redfern that presents an interesting perspective on this.

Put simply, if you channel or even if visions come to you unbidden, you truly don't know who's on the other end of the line.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

hm337 (9th November 2021), janette (19th March 2021), Mare (19th March 2021), Pam (9th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: 900-year-old prediction of Popes coming to an end NOW

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Brigantia

We'll have to agree to differ Mecklenburger!

I'm coming round to the view that a lot of channelled info and visions are not what they seem; if the source of it says that it is an archangel, or a god, or any messenger of the god of your choice - how can anyone know if it's true or whether it's a deceiver that they're receiving? I recently read Final Events by Nick Redfern that presents an interesting perspective on this.

Put simply, if you channel or even if visions come to you unbidden, you truly don't know who's on the other end of the line.
    Brigantia
    I have a problem. I have the Preview Post of your and my last drafts and cannot clear them. This is the result. However, to continue in what has now become an open PM:

What you say is true but that is why we must have Faith in one thing or another.
    Miraculous healing and inexplicable modern miracles in general confirm the faithful in their belief and devotion to "God" or "the Virgin Mary" or "Jesus Christ" or "angels". According to the way one personally sees things one cannot know "who is on the other end of the line". So, what option do you have but to choose a path and stick to it, or alternatively believe in nothing?

I had the experience in 1964 of lying penniless and exhausted in a German field at three in the morning, and being woken by a person who was not there. The voice told me to walk ten kilometres to the border crossing into Holland where somebody was waiting to take care of me. And when I got there the driver of a Dutch post office van just told me to get in and drove me the sixty miles to Apeldoorn where I desperately needed to be. An angel? Two angels? Was it unbidden by me? What was the benefit of that for them since they had no idea who I was, I have no idea who they were, and no conversation ensued?

I was so grateful that I had to find some way to pay them back. The Virgin, Our Lady of All Peoples is the Supreme Archangel. So I offer daily prayers to Her for a particular role and will see how I get on.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 19th March 2021 at 17:47.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Brigantia (19th March 2021), janette (19th March 2021), Journeyman (20th March 2021), Mare (19th March 2021), Pam (9th November 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mecklenburger, I don't doubt that miracles can happen; I don't doubt that at all, and thanks for sharing yours.

What I find disturbing is a lot of channelled doom-mongering around the times we live in. I remember a lot of that around the date 21 December 2012; nothing happened.

I find it very odd, reading the account on the Fatima website, that Pope John Paul II said that he felt that to reveal the 3rd secret would be advantageous to the Communist regimes (why?). It was under his papacy that Fr Martin was sworn to secrecy about the prophecy, yet the Pope announced it to a select group and it found its way into the press.

If the secrecy was so essential previously, why was it revealed in 1980 and published, and why is it not more widely known?

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

janette (19th March 2021), Journeyman (20th March 2021), Kryztian (31st March 2021), Mare (19th March 2021), Mecklenburger (19th March 2021), Pam (9th November 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Third Secret was scheduled to have been revealed in 1960 which was the year before the Cuba crisis.
    In February 1960 the first two "unsinkable" German Type XXI U-boats were active in Golfo Nuevo, Argentina, and resisted every attempt to sink them by the most modern anti-submarine weaponry.

When questioned whether they were of Soviet flag, Foreign Minister Mikoyan replied "No they are not and however hard you try to sink them in that Gulf all you are going to kill is a load of fish." This statement appears to confirm that the Soviets knew about the submarines and might have been to some extent in complicity with the "Fourth Reich". It is suspected in Argentine circles that there was a pact between the Soviets and the post-Hitler Germans to protect Antarctic waters from major invasion by Britain and the US, and possibly there was a fear that if the Soviets knew of the prediction of the Deluge, it might inspire the Soviets to come to some type of arrangement with the Fourth Reich to boost production of unsinkable boats.

For more information about the submarines see my posting in "Underground Bases", second down.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 20th March 2021 at 15:23.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (20th March 2021), janette (19th March 2021), Journeyman (20th March 2021), Kryztian (31st March 2021), Mare (19th March 2021), Pam (9th November 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Serbia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Q. Holy Father, what has become of the Third Secret of Fatima? According to Our Lady's instructions, was it not supposed to be revealed in 1960?

A. Because of the seriousness of its contents, my predecessors in the Chair of Peter have diplomatically preferred to withhold its publication. On the other hand, it should be sufficient for all Christians to know this much: the oceans will flood entire sections of the Earth, that from one moment to the other millions of people will perish...therefore there is no longer any point really in wanting to publish this secret message."
    Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    I find it very odd, reading the account on the Fatima website, that Pope John Paul II said that he felt that to reveal the 3rd secret would be advantageous to the Communist regimes (why?). It was under his papacy that Fr Martin was sworn to secrecy about the prophecy, yet the Pope announced it to a select group and it found its way into the press.
    so we know it's about oceans flooding large areas and has to do with countries that were at time of prophecy and of its interpretation communist countries

lets put 2 and 2 together... in the case of NATO attacking Russia, Russia will use its Poseidon submarine nuclear drone and activate it in Atlantic and/or Pacific ocean which will produce enormous tsunami that will utterly destroy settlements along USA and west Europe coastal areas... it can even happen that AI takes over control of such a weapon and use it without consent of Russian army...
    So, advice to everyone is to avoid living in coastal areas...

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hm337 For This Post:

mizo (9th November 2021), Pam (9th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast