Thread: 900-year-old prediction of Popes coming to an end NOW

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,694 times in 3,333 posts

Default Re: 900-year-old prediction of Popes coming to an end NOW

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Quote Posted by Mecklenburger (here)
    Brigantia

The Argentine prophet Parravicini (1898-1974) said he received messages from his guardian angel. In 1937 Parravicini prophesied the final catastrophe: "un cambio de polo provoque un enorme trastorno a escala mundial."

"The cataclysm will be predicted but nobody will believe it is coming. Humanity defeated."
    "The poles will be at the Equator."
    "The Altiplano will speak and bear fruit." Here he was speaking of the great uplands in the area of Lake Titicaca "as an important centre of energy for humanity" such that "Latin America will become the world home."

I think it is not too early to be giving thought to the possibility.

PS> "Thanks" problem resolved. Gracias.
    We'll have to agree to differ Mecklenburger!

I'm coming round to the view that a lot of channelled info and visions are not what they seem; if the source of it says that it is an archangel, or a god, or any messenger of the god of your choice - how can anyone know if it's true or whether it's a deceiver that they're receiving? I recently read Final Events by Nick Redfern that presents an interesting perspective on this.

Put simply, if you channel or even if visions come to you unbidden, you truly don't know who's on the other end of the line.
    Point well taken. My final consensus on channeled material is that if it is beneficial to me in my present life, if I can find benefit even if I were to find out tomorrow that the channeled aspect was a total farce, I will give it consideration. Anything outside of those parameters is of no use to me.

I too, become very suspicious of channelled material where they use a angelic or biblical name. Wisdom and truth don't need fancy credentials, they stand on their own.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Brigantia (9th November 2021), mountain_jim (9th November 2021), wondering (9th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2