+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 911pilots.org

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,162 times in 1,389 posts

Default 911pilots.org

911pilots.org has just been brought to my attention. It's founder, Dan Hanley commenced flying over fifty years ago in 1968, first as a civilian pilot, then as a naval aviator, and finally as a United Airlines captain being forced into a wrongful early retirement eleven years prior to his mandatory retirement age of 65 in 2003 for speaking out about safety, security, and other 9/11-related issues. Over a career span of 35 years, he flew 15 different types of aircraft accumulating over 20,000 flight hours.

In the following videos he mentions the Boeing Honeywell Uninterruptible Autopilot and claims it existed well before the claimed 2006 patent date on its Wiki page, the actual date being some time in the mid 90’s allowing for it’s clandestine use in 9/11.

I’m not a pilot but I’ve registered anyway to show support.

You can also subscribe to his YouTube channel too. There are several in-depth interviews with him there as well as other quality related content.

People of this caliber should be encouraged in anyway possible.

the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

2. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Agape (27th March 2020), Baby Steps (28th March 2020), Bill Ryan (27th March 2020), Bluegreen (28th March 2020), BushPilot (27th March 2020), DaveToo (27th March 2020), enigma3 (27th March 2020), Gracy (25th November 2021), Harmony (28th May 2021), Inaiá (19th April 2020), Journeyman (28th May 2021), justntime2learn (27th March 2020), kfm27917 (25th November 2021), Kryztian (27th March 2020), Mark Tuahmen (28th March 2020), meeradas (27th March 2020), mountain_jim (29th March 2020), Nasu (25th January 2022), norman (28th March 2020), O Donna (27th March 2020), palehorse (20th August 2021), Pam (25th November 2021), Philippe (28th March 2020), Phoenix (27th March 2020), raregem (27th March 2020), Rawhide68 (28th March 2020), Reinhard (22nd August 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (28th March 2020), Rosemarie (27th March 2020), scotslad (27th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2020), The Moss Trooper (28th March 2020), thepainterdoug (19th April 2020), Tintin (19th April 2020), toppy (28th March 2020), Valerie Villars (28th March 2020), Zanshin (28th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: 911pilots.org

This is a picture of a real aircraft crash. So many small parts and a few big parts.

Were any parts found at the 9/11 crash sites? NYC or Shanksville?

If any were found (or seeded) were they traced back to a commercial airliner?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Crash.png
Views:	206
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	42958
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 28th March 2020 at 01:08.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Akasha (28th March 2020), Baby Steps (28th March 2020), Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), Bluegreen (28th March 2020), Flowerpunkchip (19th January 2021), Gracy (25th November 2021), Harmony (28th May 2021), Mike Gorman (20th August 2021), mountain_jim (29th March 2020), palehorse (20th August 2021), Reinhard (22nd August 2021), The Moss Trooper (28th March 2020), thepainterdoug (19th April 2020), toppy (28th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Thank you Akasha, this is very good information.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    This is a picture of a real aircraft crash. So many small parts and a few big parts.

Were any parts found at the 9/11 crash sites? NYC or Shanksville?

If any were found (or seeded) were they traced back to a commercial airliner?

Attachment 42958
    Hi Ron! Without looking I'm fairly certain there are "no-plane" threads if you would like to contribute further along those lines.....and I agree regarding Shanksville and possibly even the Pentagon, but that is another discussion for another thread which I'm pretty sure already exists somewhere on the forum. Given the destruction and the rapid cleanup in New York, we will never know for sure what was recovered and what wasn't. BTW, the picture you posted is of a crash in a field, not a large airliner flying into a steel-framed, concrete reinforced sky-scraper so no comparison really.

What are your thoughts on Dan Hanley's commentary regarding the Boeing Uninterruptible Auto Pilot?

Cheers.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), The Moss Trooper (28th March 2020), thepainterdoug (19th April 2020)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Remote control of an airliner and preventing the pilots override was discussed publicly years ago when hijacking was a common problem. A close FAA friend recently confirmed that remote control, locking out pilot input, is real. I am confident it is real.

If one or more aircraft crashed, instead of having a mix of planted explosives and holograms, people on the scene would have picked up souvenir aircraft parts.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th March 2020), Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), Dennis Leahy (28th March 2020), Harmony (28th May 2021), justntime2learn (28th March 2020), palehorse (20th August 2021), The Moss Trooper (28th March 2020), thepainterdoug (19th April 2020)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

My father-in-law was a United Airlines captain, and he told me before 9/11 about having to occasionally and randomly allow the plane to fly - literally from take-off through landing - on autopilot. He told me that while showing me (and other family members) the cockpit of a 747. I asked questions. Flying from Chicago's O'Hare airport (ORD) to San Francisco (SFO), for example, he said it was merely a matter of entering in ORD and SFO, and the computer took over and did everything. He was not allowed to touch the controls (override), and described the very strange feeling of sitting in the captain's seat and watching all the controls being controlled. He said he never knew when he was going to be required to allow an autopilot flight, it was sprung on him when he got to the plane.

After 9/11, when there was a moment of sort of public questioning about the hole in the Pentagon inner wall and examination of the scene outside the pentagon, he said, "That wasn't a 757 crash." With furrowed brow. If there was such a device as a cognitive dissonance meter, and it would have been pointed at him, the needle would have been pegged. It obviously bothered him very much. He had flown 747, 757, and 767 jets, (and many smaller planes) and had been a fighter pilot in the Korean War. He just kept shaking his head. "There's something very strange here. That isn't a '57 crash site" Not too long after, (a few weeks, I think) he recanted and said it must have been a 757 crash - there was simply no other explanation. So, the official narrative pounded into his head, his trained eyes, his experience that KNEW it was not a 757 crash site, was covered with the molasses of one of the outcomes of a strong cognitive dissonance incident: he must have set aside his KNOWING and his experience in favor of accepting the narrative that his country pumped out through all media. As far as I know, he never stopped to question it again.

I never did talk to him again about the auto-pilot functionality on the jets he flew. He ended up his career taking the longest routes (like US to Japan) that United flew, flying the biggest jets (maybe 747 still at that time, I'm not sure, but) 757 and 767. His career ended (retirement) before the 787 came out, I recall.

"A conspiracy that big couldn't happen! Somebody would have talked!", shrieked the narrative-controlled masses. Well, somebody did talk... until the narrative control managers "reeducated" him to speak the official narrative.

11. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Adi (17th September 2021), Akasha (29th March 2020), Arcturian108 (25th November 2021), Baby Steps (28th March 2020), Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), Flowerpunkchip (19th January 2021), Harmony (28th May 2021), Inaiá (19th April 2020), Journeyman (19th January 2021), justntime2learn (28th March 2020), Libico (29th March 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd April 2020), Matthew (28th March 2020), Mike Gorman (26th November 2021), mountain_jim (29th March 2020), norman (28th March 2020), onawah (28th March 2020), palehorse (20th August 2021), Reinhard (22nd August 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (28th March 2020), Rosco1 (28th March 2020), The Moss Trooper (28th March 2020), thepainterdoug (19th April 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

New two part interview of Captain Dan Hanley by Brendon O'Connell:

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), Harmony (28th May 2021), mountain_jim (20th August 2021), Reinhard (22nd August 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Captain Dan's most recent attempts to engage with the FAA:

Quote Dear Fellow 9/11 Whistleblowers,

Please read the emails below. The current FAA Administrator is allegedly corrupt and the FAA continues to stonewall our efforts to bring to light the fact that the uninterruptible autopilot was employed on 9/11. We will not relent in our pursuit of truth and justice.

Please forward this email to interested and concerned family members, friends, and neighbors.

Thank you,

Captain Dan Hanley
    Director - 9/11 Pilot Whistleblowers

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    Date: Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 7:11 AM
    Subject: Re: FAA/Airline management unlawful retaliation against airline pilots - Whistleblowing Airline Employees Association
    To: FAA Adminstrator Steven Dickson <steven.dickson@faa.gov>
    Cc: apcar@nytimes.com <apcar@nytimes.com>, argetsinger@washpost.com <argetsinger@washpost.com>, barkerk@washpost.com <barkerk@washpost.com>, bcrosset@nytimes.com <bcrosset@nytimes.com>, behrp@washpost.com <behrp@washpost.com>, benningv@washpost.com <benningv@washpost.com>, berenson@nytimes.com <berenson@nytimes.com>, blumj@washpost.com <blumj@washpost.com>, brownw@washpost.com <brownw@washpost.com>, Captain Anthanios Kolovos <aikolovos@yahoo.gr>, Captain Asad Omar Cheema <aoc777@hotmail.com>, Captain Aziz Khan <lalaaziz@yahoo.com>, Captain Bob Morgan <CRMorgan.Bob@gmail.com>, Captain Charles Walker <w2992@yahoo.com>, Captain Dan Schonfeld <daniel@schonfeld.org>, Captain DeWayne Young <dewayne.young@me.com>, Captain Farrukh Shafiq <farrukhshafiq@gmail.com>, Captain Geoff Strydom <umdloti@iafrica.com>, Captain Guilherme Riet Correa <Guilherme.riet@gmail.com>, Captain Hamiz Faiz <captainhamidarif@gmail.com>, Captain Irfan Masum <masumirfan@yahoo.ca>, Captain Jack Anzur <jackanzur@gmail.com>, Captain James Andersen <nangpa@mac.com>, Captain Janet Reid <reid.95@comcast.net>, Captain Jim Mustanich <nikeros@hushmail.com>, Captain John Steven Valencia Ramos <aviadorjohn@yahoo.es>, Captain Laeeq Rahman <laeeq673@hotmail.com>, Captain Leisa Dupuy <aerobusjoker@aol.com>, Captain Leonard Lawrence <bae146@hotmail.co.uk>, Captain Quiser Khan <Qaiserkhan39@hotmail.com>, Captain Rance Russo <rance.russo@gmail.com>, Captain Rhett Haars <Rahaars@me.com>, Captain Rizwan Ahmed <ahmedriz@yahoo.com>, Captain Tayab Khan <iflyjumbo@gmail.com>, Captain Yaimaz Arshi <yalsa52@yahoo.com>, Delta Airlines Pilot Karlene Petitt <karlene.petitt@gmail.com>, Department of Transportation Inspector General Howard R. Skip Elliott <hotline@oig.dot.gov>, FAA Michael Millage (FAA) <Michael.Millage@faa.gov>, FAA Michelle Moore (FAA) <michelle.moore@faa.gov>, FAA Paul Siegmund (FAA) <Paul.Siegmund@faa.gov>, Federal Aviation Administration Hotline <FHIS@faa.gov>, Goverrnment Accountability Project Tom Devine <TomD@whistleblower.org>, Hadi Rizvi <hadi.rizvi@gmail.com>, ICAO President Salvatore Sciaccholano <icaohq@icao.int>, International Air Transport Association Chairman and CEO Carsten Spohr <dangood@iata.org>, Jay Santiago <777captain@gmail.com>, Jeanie Hanley <ijeaniehanley@aol.com>, JJ Johnson <jj777drvr@gmail.com>, John Hoyte - Aerotoxic.org <john.hoyte@aerotoxic.org>, John Stipetich <covey42@gmail.com>, Lawyers Committee Barbara Honegger <bshonegg@gmail.com>, Lawyers Committee Dave Meiswinkle <DRMeiswinkle@aol.com>, Lawyers Committee Jane A. Clark <janeclarkatty@startmail.com>, Lawyers Committee Mick Harrison <mickharrisonesq@gmail.com>, Lawyers Committee William Jacoby <wsjacoby@911tap.org>, Marc Flagg <mwf757@gmail.com>, Michael Driscoll <driscollm65@gmail.com>, Mr. Muhammad Anas Naeem <muhammadanasnaeem@protonmail.com>, National Transportation Safety Board Chairman Robert Sumwalt <oig@ntsb.gov>, National Whistleblower Center Dave Colopinto <consult@kkc.com>, newtondickson@yahoo.com <newtondickson@yahoo.com>, oig@faa.gov <oig@faa.gov>, Pilot Dave Walden <davidwalden36@yahoo.com>, Pilot Rance Russo <rancex9@gmsil.com>, POGO <info@pogo.org>, Richard Gage - AE 911 <rgage@ae911truth.org>, Scott Harding - DOT Inspector General Chief Compliance Officer <scott.v.harding@oig.dot.gov>, United Airlines CEO Scott Kirby <scott.kirby@united.com>, United Airlines Natalie James <Natalie.James@united.com>, United Pilot Jeff Talon <jtalon@mac.com>, Whistleblower John UsAir <16180@mail.com>, Whistleblower Michael McGuire <michaelnatallia@aol.com>, White House News Chanel Rion <rionchanel@gmail.com>, Willem Felderhof <willemfelderhof@protonmail.com>, WSJ Andy Pasztor <Andy.Pasztor@wsj.com>, WAYNE O WITTER <captwow@bellsouth.net>

Dear Federal Aviation Administration Administrator Steven Dickson,

As director of a global grassroots effort called 9/11 Pilot Whistleblowers whose purpose is to show that there were no Muslim hijackers at the controls of the 9/11 aircraft but were electronically hijacked through employment of a system called the uninterruptible autopilot that enables a remote source to take complete control of the aircraft autopilot and flight management computers and guide it to its target, I write to you today.

Several weeks ago, I emailed your office to inform you that the FAA Hotline Team, FAA aeronautical engineer Paul Siegman in the Seattle office, and Michelle Moore, his supervisor in DC, were stonewalling me regarding a report filed containing important information and evidence pertaining to the above mentioned uninterruptible autopilot system and its employment on 9/11. (See attached) To date, your office has not responded.

Last month, I spoke with the Department of Transportation Inspector General Chief Compliance Officer Scott Harding who has been following our case and advised him of the same. I have copied Mr. Harding in this email and intend to call him again since you failed to respond to my email as it appears that the FAA may be found guilty of negligence, which his office oversees in the Transportation Administration.

Concurrently, I serve as director of a global grassroots effort called the Whistleblowing Airline Employees Association that was established in 2006 whose purpose is to strongly support honest airline employee whistleblowers who have reported safety issues to their airline management, the FAA, and their union but have been severely and illegally retaliated against by both in violation of federal law and RICO statutes.

A few days ago, in this capacity, I sent you the email below regarding the illegal stifling of pilot whistleblowers through severe retaliation resulting in termination of which Delta Airlines pilot Karlene Pettit, (which you allegedly were complicit), and myself were victims. I write to you today as a silenced victim pilot whistleblower who, unlike Ms. Petitt, is no longer employed as a result.

I am in close contact with the president of the Lawyers Committee for 9/11 Inquiry, David Meiswinkle, and the chief litigator, Mick Harrison and they are both apprised of the work that members of 9/11 Pilot Whistleblowers are doing but do not, at present, legally represent us. If, after speaking with DOT IG Chief Compliance Officer Harding again, we do not receive a satisfactory response from your office to our stonewalling concerns, we may be forced to approach the Lawyers Committee to discuss the possibility of taking legal action against the FAA under the Federal Tort Claim Act.

On a more personal note, as a disenfranchised United Airlines B-777 captain whistleblower, I was once stonewalled for several years by the Department of Transportation and the Federal Aviation Administration, which, as a result, cost me my family, career and reputation as a pilot, and $4-million in lost pay, pension and stock. I will not be stonewalled again.

Forewarned is forearmed. We do not have round heeled shoes and will not relent in our legal pursuit of truth and justice.

If you wish to speak with me, I live in Islamabad, Pakistan and may be reached at 92-300-555-0644 or on Skype at live:captaindanhanley. If not, I intend to phone-contact your office soon.

Sincerely yours,

Captain Dan Hanley
    Director - Whistleblowing Airline Employees Association

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 10:33 AM Dan Hanley <captaindanhanley@gmail.com> wrote:
    Dear FAA Administrator Steven Dickson,

I write to you today as director of a global grassroots effort called the Whistleblowing Airline Employees Association whose purpose is to strongly support honest airline employee whistleblowers who have reported safety issues to their airline management, the FAA, and their union but have been severely and illegally retaliated against by both in violation of federal law and RICO statutes.

Members of our organization have read with keen interest the Wall Street Journal article below pertaining to the illegal termination of Delta Airlines pilot Karlene Petitt and your involvement in this case.

FAA Chief Had Helped Delta Retaliate Against Whistleblower, Administrative Judge Rules

On a personal note, I was illegally terminated from United Airlines in 2003 for reporting aviation safety and security issues in a manner identical to Ms. Petitt with the same bogus psychiatric diagnosis of being bipolar, which I can prove. Unlike Ms. Petitt, the Department of Transportation Inspector General's office and the FAA closed my case without reviewing the tiniest shred of evidence nor interviewing any of my witnesses. Please read the attached affidavit for details.

There are many other pilot members of our organization whose careers have met the same demise as Ms. Petitt and I. It is the intent of our organization to expose this wrongful and illegal process of eliminating honest pilot whistleblowers to the global traveling public and other aircrew members through our engagement with the media and others.

This process of elimination has continued for decades in the airline industry and is known amongst pilots as the "nuclear device", the weapon of last choice. If the airline and the FAA cannot terminate a whistleblower based on professional or medical grounds, they have resorted to permanently grounding the pilot based on a bogus psychiatric evaluation. This sends a chilling signal to other would-be pilot whistleblowers, endangering the lives of passengers and crew members alike, and must be stopped by any and all means available. Our organization intends to do just that through public disclosure in the media and by other means.

Airline passengers and aircrew members, our special interests, rely on pilots as safety professionals to report hazards in the workplace and mistakenly assume that the pilot in the left seat will serve as a one-way safety check valve in the system. This is not the case in situations where the pilot's disclosure might cause financial damage and/or embarrassment to the FAA, the airline, aircraft manufacturer, or the pilot union. We allege that the aforementioned have colluded in such situations in the past to silence the pilot by the process described above in direct violation of federal law and RICO statutes.

Recognizing that the airlines are a commercial enterprise overseen by corporate managers that serve in the interest of shareholders by attempting to maximize profits for them while minimizing overhead expenses, we feel, as I am sure that you do, that safety must come first above profits, which doesn't appear to be the case based on Ms. Petitt's situation and many others. Had the pilots and others who recognized the inherent design flaws in the B-737 MAX accidents spoken out, perhaps 346 people would be alive today.

Pilots must be permitted to operate in a safety vacuum unimpeded by the threat of any outside legal or other pressures. This is not the case.

As a former veteran Delta Airlines captain and US Air Force F-15 pilot I am sure that you agree with this...or do you?

Many other pilots who agree with our assessment but wish to remain anonymous have been bcc'd in this email and will be forwarding it to other concerned pilots in the global airline industry. Our army of professional pilot whistleblowers is growing daily. We do not wish to derive financial recompense for our actions. Our only concern as aviation professionals is safety.

I currently reside in Islamabad, Pakistan and may be reached at 92-300-555-0644 or on Skype at live:captaindanhanley if you wish to speak with me.

Sincerely,

Captain Dan Hanley
    Director - Whistleblowing Airline Employees Association

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), Journeyman (2nd February 2021), Mike Gorman (26th November 2021), mountain_jim (20th August 2021), Reinhard (22nd August 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

The next instalment in the stonewalling of 911pilots.org, this time by the US Dept of Transport:

Quote Dear Department of Transportation Inspector General Erik Soskin,

I currently serve as director and international public spokesperson for a global grassroots effort called 9/11 Pilot Whistleblowers whose website is at 911pilots.org and whose purpose is to show that there were no Muslim hijackers at the controls of the 9/11 aircraft but that they were electronically hijacked through employment of a system called the uninterruptible autopilot that enables a remote source to take complete control of the aircraft autopilot and flight management computers and fly it to its target destination.

In August 2020, I filed a whistleblower report with the FAA via their hotline regarding this matter and received acknowledgement and a case number S20200617032. In the report to them, I submitted more than substantial information and evidence to back our assertions for this office to commence an investigation.

Shortly thereafter, I received an email from an FAA aeronautical engineer in the Seattle field office, Paul Siegmund, advising me that he would be my point-of-contact and suggested that we set up a three way call with his associate, Mike Millage, in his office. The next day, he emailed me to inform me that due to the depth and breath of the information that I had provided, his office would need more time to digest it. Subsequently, I called him and we briefly discussed this information. That was the last communication I had with him. He never responded to my follow on emails nor to my phone call messages.

Consequently, I emailed his supervisor in Washington, Michelle Moore, who forwarded my email back to the FAA Hotline Office but never responded to me directly. Shortly thereafter, I received an email from the FAA Hotline Office advising me that my issues had been previously addressed in two whistleblower reports, WB 18616 and WB 0979, further stating that the above named system had been removed from aircraft. (see attached email)

I obtained copies of these two reports through the Freedom of Information Act and discovered that WB 18616 was totally irrelevant to the case and that WB 0979 did not even exist. When I pointed this out to the FAA Hotline Office in an email, they never responded. Subsequent emails to this office have gone unanswered. I am being stonewalled. Twice I emailed FAA Administrator Steven Dickson to complain about this fact but he never responded.

As a result, I phoned and emailed Department of Transportation Inspector General Chief Compliance Officer Scott Harding to complain requesting that he contact the FAA Hotline Office in an effort to receive the name, phone number and email address of the individual in that office responsible for the administration of the disposition of this case. Below was his response to me:

Hello Dan:

I'm in receipt of your voice messages and emails; however, I cannot assist you as it's our policy not to provide other agencies employees' direct contact information. In addition, I cannot intervene on your behalf as it could be viewed as "abuse of authority/position".

V/r,

Scott
    I feel strongly that I am getting the runaround/stonewall by the FAA and DOT regarding a very serious potential threat to aviation safety, the possible weaponizing of commercial jet aircraft through employment of the uninterruptible autopilot system, which existed prior to 9/11.

As a US taxpayer who has submitted an official report to the FAA, I expect a response to it that I am not receiving. Since Scott Harding could not accommodate my request for assistance in this matter, I am appealing to your office to do so. If your office does not have the authority/position to intervene on my behalf, please advise me as to who does and I will contact them.

The mission statement of the your department is thus:

"OIG conducts audits and investigations on behalf of the American public to improve the performance and integrity of DOT's programs to ensure a safe, efficient, and effective national transportation system."

The persistent stonewalling of my case by the FAA in my opinion is fraudulent and must be addressed by someone in the Department of Transportation. If not by your office, then who? Requesting a name, phone number, and email address of an individual within the FAA Hotline Office is not asking much.

I currently reside in Islamabad, Pakistan and may be reached at 92-300-555-0644 or on Skype at live:captaindanhanley. I will patiently await your response.

Very respectfully,

Captain Dan Hanley (retired)

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), mountain_jim (20th August 2021)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Captain Dan fires back at the latest attempts to close his case.

Show him some love by sharing this info with as many as possible.

Join 911pilots.org here.

Quote FYI...Please forward to interested parties.

Thanks,

Dan

Date: Fri, May 28, 2021 at 8:41 AM
    Subject: Cassie...Please forward this email to FAA Barbara Barnet and Jeff Duven...thank you! S20200617032
    To: FAA 9-AVS-AIR800 Cassie Fraser <9-avs-air800@faa.gov>
    Cc: Acting ASST AG - Criminal Division Nicholas McQuaid <Criminal.Division@usdoj.gov>, Atlanta FBI Special Agent In Charge JC Hacker <atlanta@ic.fbi.gov>, Captain Doug Greene <md11747pilot@gmail.com>, Captain Farrukh Shafiq <farrukhshafiq@gmail.com>, Captain Geoff Strydom <umdloti@iafrica.com>, Captain Guilherme Riet Correa <Guilherme.riet@gmail.com>, Captain Hamiz Faiz <captainhamidarif@gmail.com>, Captain Irfan Masum <masumirfan@yahoo.ca>, Captain Jack Anzur <jackanzur@gmail.com>, Captain Janet Reid <reid.95@comcast.net>, Captain Jim Mustanich <nikeros@hushmail.com>, Captain James Andersen <nangpa@mac.com>, Captain John Steven Valencia Ramos <aviadorjohn@yahoo.es>, Captain Laeeq Rahman <laeeq673@hotmail.com>, Captain Leisa Dupuy <aerobusjoker@aol.com>, Captain Leonard Lawrence <bae146@hotmail.co.uk>, Captain Quiser Khan <Qaiserkhan39@hotmail.com>, Captain Rance Russo <rance.russo@gmail.com>, Captain Rizwan Ahmed <ahmedriz@yahoo.com>, Captain Saddam <so@ispr.gov.pk>, Captain Tayab Khan <iflyjumbo@gmail.com>, Captain Yaimaz Arshi <yalsa52@yahoo.com>, Declan Curran <aviationinvestigation@aircraftmail.com>, Department of Transportation Inspector General Erik Soskin <hotline@oig.dot.gov>, FAA Administrator Steven Dickson <steve.dickson@faa.gov>, Lawyers Committee Barbara Honegger <bshonegg@gmail.com>, Lawyers Committee Jane A. Clark <janeclarkattorney@gmail.com>, Lawyers Committee Mick Harrison <mickharrisonesq@gmail.com>, Mr. Muhammad Anas Naeem <anas@campfire-soft.com>, Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi <dgp@mofa.gov.pk>, Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan <info@pmo.gov.pk>, Richard Gage - AE 911 <rgage@ae911truth.org>, Scott Harding - DOT Inspector General Chief Compliance Officer <scott.v.harding@oig.dot.gov>, Senator Saleem Mandviwalla <senatorsaleemmandviwalla@gmail.com>, United Airlines CEO Scott Kirby <scott.kirby@united.com>, United Airlines Natalie James <Natalie.James@united.com>, US Department of Justice Attorney General US Attorney General Merrick Garland <askdoj@usdoj.gov>, Willem Felderhof <willemfelderhof@protonmail.com>

Dear Ms. Barbara Barnet, Chief Investigator, AAE and Mr. Jeff Duven, Systems Oversight Division, Aircraft Certification Service, AIR-800,

I write to you both today regarding my receipt of the attached 3-page memorandum authored by Mr. Duven and sent to Ms. Barnet. Please be advised that upon reading this memo, I responded to FAA Administrator Steven Dickson and the FAA Hotline Team and was curious if you read my response. I have pasted it below:

"Dear FAA Administrator Steven Dickson and the FAA Hotline Team,

I am in receipt of an undated/unsigned FAA memorandum that was received by FAA Barbara Barnet, Chief Investigator - AAE prepared by Jeffrey E. Duven, Aviation Safety, System Oversight Division, Aircraft Certification Service - AIR-800, which unsuccessfully attempted to respond to my safety and security concerns addressed in FAA Hotline Report S20200617032. This memorandum is yet another weak attempt to stonewall me and our organization. (Please see attached)

In the first paragraph of this memorandum it was stated that I had previously submitted this information to the FAA and other US government agencies. This is a false statement. This did not occur.

In paragraph 2 it was stated:

"The AAE Reporting and Data Analysis Branch asked the FAA investigating office to determine if the complainant's previous submittals addressed the same concerns included in Aviation Safety Hotline S20200617032, and if so, agreed that no further contact with the complainant or investigation of the complaint was necessary and the evaluation of the complaint could be documented in a memorandum."

The memorandum goes on to state in paragraph 3:

"The FAA investigating office reviewed material associated with previous complaints submitted to the FAA by the complainant. This material included information related to whistleblower cases EWB18616 (related to a complaint submitted on June 9, 2018) and WB0979 (related to a complaint submitted on April 14, 2009), which also references a complaint filed with the Department of Transportation."

This paragraph concludes with the statement:

" Therefore the FAA determined the concerns in the complaint have been previously reported to the FAA and the complaint contained no new information relative to those previously reported concerns."

Nothing could be further from the truth. As I have previously pointed out to the FAA Hotline Team in another email, I requested via the Freedom of Information Act both of the above named whistleblower reports. The FOIA office response indicated to me that one of the reports no longer existed. In reviewing the second report, it was noted that the information contained therein was totally irrelevant to the issues addressed in S20200617032. Please do not attempt to twist facts with me.

Paragraph 5 states:

"The FAA reviewed its certification records and noted that such a system does not currently exist, and no such system is installed on any transport category airplanes."

The key word in this statement is "currently". While it may be true that the uninterruptible autopilot does not currently exist onboard commercial jet aircraft, we have already demonstrated to the FAA and others that it was developed, produced, and installed onboard a commercial jet aircraft in the mid-90s prior to 9/11. It appears that the FAA is intentionally attempting to circumvent our allegations contained in S20200617032 and we will not allow this to occur. The deceitful statements and lies in this memorandum are too numerous to respond to at present.

The closing sentence in the memorandum reads thus:

"Therefore, AIR has determined further investigation of the allegations in Aviation Safety Hotline S20200617032 is not warranted and we request the case be closed."

No investigation of the 9/11 Pilot Whistleblowers actual allegations nor interviews of expert witnesses to obtain sworn testimony have ever been conducted by the FAA. In previous correspondence to the FAA, I have repeatedly asked that case S20200617032 be left open pending receipt of much additional information/evidence.

It appears that, based on frivolous grounds, the FAA is intent on closing this file. This is to be expected given that our allegations directly refute the official 9/11 story that three of the alleged hijackers actually piloted the aircraft into buildings on 9/11. It is estimated that over 50% (probably more) of the US population do not agree with the officiel 9/11 narrative. Cowardly bureaucrats in Washington DC and elsewhere would not dare question it for fear of losing their jobs or even, worse yet, their lives for speaking out. Sad, isn't it?

This email is to serve notice to the FAA Administrator Steve Dickson and the FAA Hotline Team that, as a US taxpayer and federal whistleblower who has been previously been disenfranchised by the FAA/DOT, this case is far from over should the FAA choose to close S20200617032. I, once again, request that this case remain open so that a thorough investigation of our allegations is conducted by all concerned government agencies.

We will patiently await a decision by the FAA and respond accordingly by any and all means available.

Sincerely,

Additionally, I sent a second email response regarding my illegal medical grounding in 2003 to the aforementioned and Mr. Scott Harding at the DOT IG office:

"Dear DOT Inspector General Chief Compliance Officer Scott Harding, FAA Administrator Steven Dickson, and the FAA Hotline Team,

Please refer to the undated/unsigned attached memorandum prepared by Jeffrey E. Duven, Aviation Safety, System Division Oversight, Aircraft Certification, AIR-800 to Barbara Barnet, Chief Investigator, AAE regarding the information addressed below.

Item 2 of paragraph 1 of the memorandum states:

"2. The 2003 termination of his employment at United Airlines was wrongful and was connected to complaints that he made to the airline."

Be advised that, in the filing of S20200617032 Hotline Report, my intent was to draw attention to the materials provided regarding the employment of the uninterruptible autopilot on 9/11 , especially the information contained in the website at 911pilots.org , and not necessarily to my wrongful termination. Since it was addressed in the attached memorandum, I provide the following information to clarify matters.

In paragraph 3 of the memorandum it was stated that the I submitted a complaint to the FAA on April 6, 2006 but the "FAA was unable to review the related information as files and documentation for older cases are not retained by the FAA." (How convenient) Please understand that this complaint was my initial whistleblower filing with the FAA of my allegations that I was wrongfully terminated in violation of RICO statutes for speaking out about issues related to safety and security in the post-9/11 era. This report was filed within the four year statute of limitations for RICO cases, a report that I have fully documented proof that it was filed.

Over the course of the next five years, I was attempting to expose not only this process of wrongful termination, but also the alleged corruption surrounding the United Airlines post-9/11 bankruptcy, which included purported judicial corruption. (See attached) Both the Department of Justice and Transportation/Federal Aviation Administration refused to cooperate in this investigation of federal criminality. At no time was I attempting to restore my job as a United Airlines B-777 captain, but only to expose violations of RICO statutes. I assert that this inaction was fraudulent and negligent on behalf of these government agencies, which can and will be proven in a federal court of law.

In 2011, DOT Assistant Inspector General Robert Westbrook ordered DOT Inspector General Chief Compliance Officer Scott Harding to close my case without reviewing any evidence nor interviewing any of my witnesses because he claimed that I failed to comply with AIR 21 requirements to file a complaint with DOL/OSHA within 90 days of filing my whistleblower disclosure. This, on its face, is absurd! Since I was no longer an active airline pilot, AIR 21 was irrelevant. Both DOT and DOJ ignored my petitions for relief.

In 2011, my search for an aviation attorney to represent me was futile so I prepared a pro se federal tort claim suit (attached) and mailed a certified advance copy to Attorney General Eric Holder, which was forwarded by his office to the FAA legal office. Shortly thereafter, I received a letter from the FAA legal office in Washington, DC with point-of-contact information for the head attorney there. I called him to discuss this matter and a half hour heated debate ensued over the information contained in the suit. The conversation ended with this attorney stating "Go ahead and file the suit...you'll lose" after which he laughed and slammed the phone down. Please click here for additional information. I will have the last laugh in this matter.

I am presently in direct contact with Delta Airlines whistleblower Karlene Petitt whose career was destroyed in an identical manner as mine through employment of a 'hostile work environment forced psychiatric evaluation' that resulted in a bogus bipolar diagnosis. I am also very close friends with Spirit Airlines whistleblower Captain Michael Driscoll who recently won his court case involving his wrongful termination as a whistleblower in 2004 through employment of the same process, which resulted in proven RICO violations and the resignation of FAA AMEs Dr. Michael Berry and Dr. Silberman. I am also in close contact with many other pilot whistleblowers whose careers have met the same demise as ours. Collectively, we have formed an organization called Whistleblowing Airline Pilots Association and are pressing forward with legal action and media attention to this horrendous process of elimination of airline pilots.

Justice will eventually be served and compensatory damage claims awarded in my case.

Sincerely,

Former B-777 captain"

Please be advised that we find the past repetitive stonewalling by the Federal Aviation Administration and the apparent disregard of evidence and information provided thus far in this important investigation to be totally unsatisfactory. It appears that the FAA is intent on sweeping our allegations under the rug in its attempt to close this case as is evident in the last sentence of the memorandum. Sufficient evidence has already been provided to the FAA to give cause for an extensive investigation involving other relevant branches of the government in this case concerned with the greatest crime ever committed on American soil in its history, a heinous crime that has never been criminally investigated. Please read the attached joint letter for details.
    We have contacted other individuals within our organization who will be providing evidence and information that has not been submitted in the past.

There is much more to this case than just addressing the uninterruptible autopilot system. We all know that it existed and was installed onboard commercial jet aircraft prior to 9/11. No one within the FAA has even addressed the issue of the lack of qualifications of the alleged hijackers to have been able to have piloted the aircraft. This is not an issue that concerns aircraft certification/AIR-800 but one involving FAA aircrew qualifications/certification.

Please be advised that I have attempted to contact Mr. Duven on phone number (206) 231-3200 that was listed on the memorandum numerous times without success. Kindly provide me with an alternate phone number so that we can discuss the above issues in detail. I may be reached at (92) 300-555-0644 or on Skype at live:captaindanhanley and am available 24/7.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email.

Sincerely,

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), Harmony (28th May 2021), Journeyman (28th May 2021), mountain_jim (28th May 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Remote control of an airliner and preventing the pilots override was discussed publicly years ago when hijacking was a common problem. A close FAA friend recently confirmed that remote control, locking out pilot input, is real. I am confident it is real.

If one or more aircraft crashed, instead of having a mix of planted explosives and holograms, people on the scene would have picked up souvenir aircraft parts
    Are those the only three alternatives you allow?

1. Scheduled aircraft crashing
    2. Planted explosives
    3. Holograms

How about, the scheduled planes landing early at a designated site and then military grade planes taking over their routes remotely and crashing?
    ie. no hijackers, no passengers in crashed planes.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2022)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

The following video purports to show something other than a jetliner hitting the pentagon from the POV of a helicopter.

Personally, I hadn't seen this footage before. If real, it would certainly explain why there was initially a very small (bunker busting?) hole in the Pentagon wall.

The footage is at 01.00.

Re Captain Dan, here is his latest correspondence with the gatekeepers:

Quote FYI...

Date: Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 4:42 AM
    Subject: Re: FOIA Request 2021-007079
    To: Department of Transportation Inspector General Erik Soskin <hotline@oig.dot.gov>, Scott Harding - DOT Inspector General Chief Compliance Officer <scott.v.harding@oig.dot.gov>
    Cc: ASST AG - Criminal Division Kenneth Polite, Jr. <Criminal.Division@usdoj.gov>, Captain Akram Ezmirly <akramotto@hotmail.com>, Captain Anthanios Kolovos <aikolovos@yahoo.gr>, Captain Asad Omar Cheema <aoc777@hotmail.com>, Captain Aziz Khan <lalaaziz@yahoo.com>, Captain Bob Morgan <CRMorgan.Bob@gmail.com>, Captain Charles Walker <w2992@yahoo.com>, Captain Dan Schonfeld <daniel@schonfeld.org>, Captain DeWayne Young <dewayne.young@me.com>, Captain Doug Greene <md11747pilot@gmail.com>, Captain Farrukh Shafiq <farrukhshafiq@gmail.com>, Captain Geoff Strydom <umdloti@iafrica.com>, Captain Guilherme Riet Correa <Guilherme.riet@gmail.com>, Captain Hamiz Faiz <captainhamidarif@gmail.com>, Captain Irfan Masum <masumirfan@yahoo.ca>, Captain Jack Anzur <jackanzur@gmail.com>, Captain James Andersen <nangpa@mac.com>, Captain Janet Reid <reid.95@comcast.net>, Captain Jim Mustanich <nikeros@hushmail.com>, Captain John Steven Valencia Ramos <aviadorjohn@yahoo.es>, Captain Laeeq Rahman <laeeq673@hotmail.com>, Captain Leisa Dupuy <aerobusjoker@aol.com>, Captain Leonard Lawrence <bae146@hotmail.co.uk>, Captain Quiser Khan <Qaiserkhan39@hotmail.com>, Captain Rance Russo <rance.russo@gmail.com>, Captain Rizwan Ahmed <ahmedriz@yahoo.com>, Captain Saddam <so@ispr.gov.pk>, Captain Tayab Khan <iflyjumbo@gmail.com>, Captain Walcott Hamilton <wallcotth2@gmail.com>, Captain Yaimaz Arshi <yalsa52@yahoo.com>, Col Hassan Immad Mohamedi <hassanimmad@gmail.com>, Colonel Aftab Ahmed Malik <coord@ispr.gov.pk>, Colonel Amjad <amjadnwa@yahoo.com>, Colonel Azam Qadri <azamq@hotmail.com>, Colonel Sajid Muzaffar Chaudry <ddap@ispr.gov.pk>, Dr. Syed Mujahid Kamran <kamran_m51@yahoo.com>, Hadi Rizvi <hadi.rizvi@gmail.com>, Lawyers Committee Barbara Honegger <bshonegg@gmail.com>, Lawyers Committee Mick Harrison <mickharrisonesq@gmail.com>, Mr. Muhammad Anas Naeem <anas@campfire-soft.com>, Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi <dgp@mofa.gov.pk>, Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan <info@pmo.gov.pk>, Senator Saleem Mandviwalla <senatorsaleemmandviwalla@gmail.com>, Whistleblower John UsAir <16180@mail.com>, Whistleblower Michael McGuire <michaelnatallia@aol.com>, Willem Felderhof <willemfelderhof@protonmail.com>, Branford, Bria A (FAA) <Bria.A.Branford@faa.gov>, FAA Administrator Steven Dickson <steve.dickson@faa.gov>, FAA Chief Investigator Barbara Barnet <barbara.barnet@faa.gov>, FAA Director Aviation Safety Jeff Duven <jeff.duven@faa.gov>, Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg <pete.buttigieg@dot.gov>, FAA Paul Siegmund (FAA) <Paul.Siegmund@faa.gov>, Federal Aviation Administration Hotline <FHIS@faa.gov>, Lawyers Committee Dave Meiswinkle <DRMeiswinkle@aol.com>

Dear Department of Transportation Inspector General Eric Soskin and Department of Transportation Inspector General Chief Compliance Officer Scott Harding,

I write to you today as a grossly disenfranchised FAA whistleblower whose rights as such have been denied. Please refer to the attached correspondence and our website at 911pilots.org for details.

In August 2020, I filed an FAA whistleblower report via the FAA Hotline office regarding the employment of the uninterruptible autopilot on 9/11 and provided this office with a wealth of information and evidence to back our organization's assertions.

Initially, for the first two weeks, the FAA was receptive and accommodating. However, after submitting additional evidence and testimony, it went downhill fast after that. Please read the attached FAA Administrator initial letter.

Subsequently, two attached certified joint letters were sent to the Director of National Intelligence, the Secretary of Transportation, the Attorney General, and the FBI Director that went unanswered.

Over the course of the past year, I have been stonewalled, deceived and lied to numerous times by individuals in various FAA offices. Please refer to the attached letter sent to Secretary of Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg (Aug DOT) for details.

The only response I received after all this grief was the attached undated, unsigned 3-page memorandum from FAA Director Aviation Safety Jeff Duven to FAA Chief Investigator Barbara Barnet wherein Mr. Duven suggested the investigation be closed without having reviewed all available evidence. This weak memorandum was riddled with a multitude of falsehoods that I refuted in writing but was ignored.

On August 6, 2021, I filed an FOIA request for all information pertaining to this supposed farcical one year investigation and was informed that, save the 3-page memorandum, there were no records of an investigation having ever been conducted. Please refer to the email below for details. In spite of the horrendous treatment and service (or lack thereof) by the FAA, I have demanded that my file S20200617032 be left open pending receipt of additional information, evidence, and pilot testimony.

The Department of Transportation Inspector General's mission statement reads thus:

"OIG conducts audits and investigations on behalf of the American public to improve the performance and integrity of DOT's programs to ensure a safe, efficient, and effective national transportation system.

The Office of Inspector General investigates complaints or allegations of wrongdoing or misconduct by employees or contractors that involve or give rise to fraud, waste or abuse within the programs or operations of the FCC."

I am of the opinion that the FAA fraudulently informed me that they had conducted a thorough investigation when, in fact, they had not and am demanding that this matter be addressed by your office at your earliest convenience.

I currently reside in Islamabad, Pakistan where I have lived with my Pakistani wife for over eleven years and have provided the government here with the same information provided
    the FAA. Attached you will find letters recently sent to the Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg and a joint letter to Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan and Pakistan Foreign Secretary Shah Mehmood Qureshi. Since the FAA has taken this case so lightly, if the US government does not wish to conduct a legitimate and exhaustive investigation into our 9/11 allegations, then perhaps the Pakistan government will.

To all 9/11 Pilot Whistleblower members bcc'd in this email, kindly forward it to interested and concerned family members, friends, and neighbors.

Sincerely,

On Thu, Aug 19, 2021 at 10:16 PM Branford, Bria A (FAA) <Bria.A.Branford@faa.gov> wrote:
    Good afternoon Mr. Hanley,

This email is in response to your voicemail regarding a status for the subject FOIA Request. The only information our office would have is a 3 page memorandum dated October 2020 from Jeffrey Duven to Barbara Barnet, which I believe is a memorandum you already have. Please let me know if you would like to withdraw your FOIA request since there are no additional records.

Thank you,

Bria Branford

Staff Assistant

Office of Audit & Evaluation, (AAE-1)

Office: (202)-267-8258

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2022), Journeyman (20th August 2021), Mike Gorman (20th August 2021), mountain_jim (20th August 2021), palehorse (20th August 2021)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

There are so many unanswered questions concerning the 9/11 event, the absence of aircraft parts is among the more concerning, will we ever know what truly took place?
    It definitely wasn't how the officials described it.
    Last edited by Mike Gorman; 26th November 2021 at 03:37.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

The Pentagon is the most risible of the official stories. The plane would need to fly at a ludicrous approach angle to match the profile of the blast site. It's nonsense.

The problem with trying to persuade anyone from a standing start however is that the truth is so strange and contravenes so many of the established ways we think about what motivates people, that it's hard to know where to begin. For me, the biggest moment of realisation only came after I'd learned something of occulted knowledge and began to study TPTB use of numerology and ritual. That sounds so far out though that most people's eyes would already have glazed over.

Maybe the pilots approach is the right one, concentrate on the physical anomalies, once one aspect of the story is undermined then it's possible to start looking at the stranger stuff.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2022), mountain_jim (20th August 2021)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    The following video purports to show something other than a jetliner hitting the pentagon from the POV of a helicopter.

Personally, I hadn't seen this footage before. If real, it would certainly explain why there was initially a very small (bunker busting?) hole in the Pentagon wall.

The footage is at 01.00.

The pentagon part of the video has been around for a while. I've had it on my phone since at least early 2015, when I showed it to a half dozen people and instantly became 10 times the target I already was.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Akasha (20th December 2021), Bill Ryan (28th April 2022), mountain_jim (22nd August 2021), Reinhard (22nd August 2021)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's the one on my phone, dated Oct. 3, 2014, if anyone's curious.
    https://anonfiles.com/F1hf01Dcu2/Pen...ger_Office_mp4

Edit 3 hours later: I have no idea why that didn't work and it's probably not worth figuring it out.
    Last edited by gord; 22nd August 2021 at 21:31.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to gord For This Post:

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    Here's the one on my phone, dated Oct. 3, 2014, if anyone's curious.
    https://anonfiles.com/F1hf01Dcu2/Pen...ger_Office_mp4

Edit 3 hours later: I have no idea why that didn't work and it's probably not worth figuring it out.
    Anyway, I finally got around to putting it on rumble. It seems have been recorded from one device while it was playing on youtube on another device, then mirror imaged, and a short clip looped a bunch of times and re-uploaded somewhere. There's really not much to see, but whatever.

https://rumble.com/vpr8mc-pentagon-m...er-office.html
    Pentagon Missile Hits Able Danger Office

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vn52i6

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Akasha (20th December 2021), Bill Ryan (28th April 2022), Ewan (25th November 2021), Journeyman (25th November 2021), Mike Gorman (26th November 2021)

34. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Anyway, I finally got around to putting it on rumble. It seems have been recorded from one device while it was playing on youtube on another device, then mirror imaged, and a short clip looped a bunch of times and re-uploaded somewhere. There's really not much to see, but whatever.
    Gord it would be a piece of cake to make a video like the one you posted, 10+ years
    after the fact. Especially a blurry one like that one.

I'm not a 9/11 Pentagon expert by any stretch. The WTC towers were my specialty.

I got into a dialogue with Wayne Coste a few years ago who put in tons of time researching the
    Pentagon.
    I didn't do a deep dive into his stuff but what he has come up with is very compelling.

He is a 9/11 truther and knows that 9/11 was a false flag event, but he
    has solid very solid evidence that a plane hit the Pentagon.

He pretty much wrote a 'book' on it.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

DaveToo,

Presumably people who were there first as part of the rescue and cleanup effort would know what they should have seen, but didn't, and what they shouldn't have seen, but did. Do you or does he have any kind of connection whatsoever to any such person?

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Akasha (20th December 2021), Bill Ryan (28th April 2022)

38. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

DaveToo,

Presumably people who were there first as part of the rescue and cleanup effort would know what they should have seen, but didn't, and what they shouldn't have seen, but did. Do you or does he have any kind of connection whatsoever to any such person?
    Gord I have always kept an open mind about all things 9/11.
    I have let the evidence lead me along wherever it took me to.

I can tell just by the way you worded your reply that you remain highly skeptical
    that a plane hit the Pentagon.

I leaned that way for a long time too, without doing any deep dive into the evidence.

It would probably be a good investment of your time to read up on what Wayne has
    contributed in this area.

I have no connection to any person who was a witness at the Pentagon.
    You'd have to ask Wayne if he does.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Akasha (20th December 2021), Bill Ryan (28th April 2022), Richter (26th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast