Thread: The Virus - the Energetic Viewpoint

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,478 times in 2,544 posts

Default The Virus - the Energetic Viewpoint

The virus appears to be a culmination of a "knowing" that I have had for a long time now. Since 1994, to be exact. So hard to explain, but since then, I feel I have been anticipating, dreading, preparing, strengthening, tempering, balancing and centering... too many mixed sensations to explain, but always with this culmination in the back of my awareness, under-riding the more mundane motions of the day-to-day. I suppose some describe it now as being "downloaded". I would imagine many here at PA have had this type of thing happen.

It felt like "it" was inevitable then, even though at times it seemed to take forever to arrive.

Some key concepts for this shift, that I sensed then and have carried since are:
    • No fear
    • It's all perfect
    • We will all be exactly where we are meant to be
    • A "split"
    • Viral (before "going viral" was really a concept)
    • Energy is viral (tying now to this virus)
    • "Influenzia" = Influence, influenza, tying in to the panspermia idea, seeding, with a new (novel) energy. (I stopped viewing a virus as a dreaded thing at that time)
    • A Virus as igniting an alchemical transmutation
    • Love is All

Been down many rabbit holes along the way. Some resonated, some didn't at all, but I tend to perceive that they are all "right", depending on the energetic match of each, beliefs playing a critical role. It's a natural process, like oil and water, and all OK, all perfect. I have found it FUN to play with beliefs, and tried many on along the way, while dancing lightly, like a kid trying on a variety of hats and costumes, for play.

Would love to hear other members' thoughts here, on the energetics of this virus, and perceptions of these times in general. Have others here been expecting all of this, in some way?

Here is Lisa Harrison, who has had similar types of personal perceptions, which I enjoy listening to:

I would enjoy any other instances of these types of insights on the energetics of what is happening now, including with this virus.

Going to read this link now that a member posted elsewhere on the forum, which may be touching on this subject (not sure yet): Cassiopaean Session Transcripts
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

2. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

amandapoet (22nd October 2021), Anka (30th March 2020), Ben (4th April 2020), Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), Caliban (2nd April 2020), celticwarrior (30th March 2020), DeDukshyn (2nd April 2020), EFO (4th April 2020), Eva2 (13th April 2021), Gwin Ru (16th July 2021), Innocent Warrior (27th April 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (10th February 2021), Journeyman (10th February 2021), kfm27917 (10th February 2021), Kryztian (12th February 2021), Lilyofthestars (19th January 2022), mab777 (23rd April 2020), Mare (22nd July 2020), Mark (9th February 2021), Orph (4th April 2020), palehorse (7th December 2023), Peter UK (1st April 2020), RunningDeer (8th January 2022), Sadieblue (17th April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th March 2020), Sérénité (19th April 2021), Shadowman (13th April 2020), shadowstalker (11th April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Soda (2nd April 2020), toppy (30th March 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd May 2020), TravelerJim (12th April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), Wind (2nd April 2020), wondering (30th March 2020), Yvanka (31st March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: The Virus - the Energetic Viewpoint

Hello.

This is a reply to Bill’s post HERE (the COVID-19 post of mine I’ll be referring to is linked in Bill’s post). I’m replying here to keep the virus thread on topic and it’s more fitting here anyway.

A tornado, good analogy. And there’s this... You know when you’re doing a flexed arm hang and you have to focus to stay in the zone and then after a while you start to tremble and feel weak and you either take a few focussing breaths and regain your focus and strength or you crumble and fruitlessly try to fight off the weakness a little before you let go? That’s the focus it takes just for me to be here, to be me here, and usually I let go and cry when I begin to tremble and then I’ll gather myself and lift myself up again. That’s what affects me the most I think.

Lately it’s the precog part that has affected me on the physical level, I think you can understand this well from what you experienced in another life, Bill. Having seen what I have, there came a moment where this current situation and where it is on that timeline was realised and my mind reacted the same way it did when I was informed of my dearest friend’s suicide. It’s a shock to the human system, it’s natural and there’s nothing I can do about it but ride it out. I’ve been hanging flexed so long now that I barely noticed the discomfort until I found myself walking in circles, unable to remember what I was doing and taking way too long to get my daily business done.

I wanted to share the above because some members have written to me following that post of mine. They were lovely and supportive but also some were concerned. To those people who wrote to me - thank you so much, I read them today and I was deeply touched. I will reply soonish (sorry I still haven’t written yet, Anca, I meant to then got distracted and then got busy, I haven’t written to anybody).

I do have to leave because I never feel like I’m doing enough, I feel I could always be training more and doing more for my body (lighter density = ability for greater flow), and then there’s normal life and I get too distracted when I focus outwards. And I’m really not very good with people anyway, I’ve grown too impatient. Meanwhile the pressure increases the longer I’m here. I also need to pull the feelers in, for reasons touched on below. I will be back, just not before I’m satisfied that I’m fully up to speed and I don’t know how long that will take. I will keep in touch with you. xo

Bill, I think it was the COVID-19 thread where I read a while back that you felt others’ fear recently. I experienced precisely the same thing, I can tell by what you chose to write about it, I had the same exact thought process. I felt it when I read a tweet from the head of the WHO, the one that said this isn’t the time to give up. Like you, I knew it wasn’t my fear and I couldn’t tell if it was his or a collective reaction. After I read your post my guess was that it was both and now that I look more closely I notice that when I queried whose fear it was I thought of him and then a collective (not certain if the human collective or a group, just saw it go from him out to a collective). I also got the sense he knew more than what he was saying and the collective part was the fear experienced by the collective once it was known. Super unsettling because of the quality of the fear. It was so full bodied, right in the chest, and my reaction was the thought that you would have to be a very strong person for that kind of fear not to become overwhelming pretty quickly. Anyway, I just wrote and by the time I finished writing it was gone (important keep up personal biosphere maintenance).

Finally, an addition to my final post on the COVID-19 thread. Now that I’m on a members only thread, I’ll say that I do feel the entire thing was contrived. I knew something like this was coming last year. I kept telling my BF that they’re allowing their mask to slip too much, they’re too confident, they’re making moves they’d never make before, something’s changed, a new phase. This is one of the reasons I followed the development of the virus.

Another reason is that at the end of last year I asked spirit to give me just one word that best sums up 2020 and I got “chaos”. Also, Bashar, who I know is legit, have interacted with him myself, and whom I admire very much, shared at an event that this year is a pivotal point in our history and that to be the eye of the storm is very important.

About the full human potential part and how being our HS is the most direct and efficient way to achieve it. To be clear, I’m not just pointing at the power of being authentic solely for the purpose of being our true self/HS, as powerful as that is (pretty sure that’s the purpose of life btw). It’s what that does to the operating mode of a human being that I’m pointing at here. Alignment, with this intent, allows a far greater flow of Source. It’s a huge shift, it takes time, expansion of flow has to come in small increments or it would shock the body, likely killing it (hard core preparation required for sudden activation, which also takes a long time). Think big there, like massively different. Think of Lucy from the movie of the same name, or Neo from The Matrix, except utterly pure (never harms, no need to) and even more powerful. I’ll put like this; once humanity achieves this nothing or nobody will ever threaten us or this planet again, NOTHING.

Finally, some good news about the current situation. We have the opportunity to experience a global event that will result in the people coming out of this more empowered than before. It’s desperately needed, the mainstream have no idea who they’re relinquishing so much freedom to. This is a global event that’s affecting everybody in pretty much the same way (severity varies), which means it can be flipped to a situation where everybody responds together in the same way as well, positively. It will require some sort of trigger, maybe they’ll push us too far, maybe information will be leaked, I don’t know how that would play out but given the right energetic state, this sort of outcome can happen. Power to the people. Just be your joyful, abundant, glorious Self. Eye of the storm.

To the spiritual warriors - I adore you. This beast is a Hydra, keep your head, stay cloaked. xo

Bye for now.

A profound song, all of it.
    (Correction on lyric, it’s “fractal”, not “fracture”.)
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

amandapoet (22nd October 2021), Anka (1st April 2020), Ben (4th April 2020), Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), De Christu (21st April 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (4th April 2020), EFO (4th April 2020), Journeyman (10th February 2021), kfm27917 (24th April 2020), Kryztian (5th May 2020), Mark (9th February 2021), onevoice (10th May 2020), Peter UK (1st April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st April 2020), Sérénité (19th April 2021), Shadowman (13th April 2020), Soda (2nd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st April 2020), Tintin (12th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd May 2020), twin fig (6th September 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), Wind (2nd April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Bill, I think it was the COVID-19 thread where I read a while back that you felt others’ fear recently.
    Thank you SO much for your whole post above. This is just a brief reply. And I don't want this magnificent, often-inspiring thread to be yet another one about Covid-19.

But the point here may be that some members have been able to 'see' all too clearly what's happening, and what's coming. Others, through absolutely no fault of their own, just haven't had that experience.

That makes really valuable dialog difficult. My personal confession here is that because I can see it so very clearly, it's hard sometimes to maintain patience with those who can't, or haven't. But it's not their fault.

I just really wish that we could all have a conversation based on the same landscape we're all seeing. Because that's not the case, though, this is hard if not impossible. In the end, however, the reality will become self-evident.

To align this with the topic of the thread here, the above paragraph isn't just about Covid-19. It applies to a lot of stuff that Experiencers witness personally, and all too often choose to keep to themselves.

Someone wrote a while back as a comment under one of Chris Martenson's videos:
    "Saying 'I told you so' doesn't even feel good any more."

6. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Artemesia (12th August 2023), Ben (4th April 2020), dawnawakeningfreespirit (12th April 2020), De Christu (21st April 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (4th April 2020), EFO (4th April 2020), gord (3rd April 2020), kfm27917 (24th April 2020), Lilyofthestars (19th January 2022), Mark (9th February 2021), onevoice (10th May 2020), palehorse (7th December 2023), Peter UK (1st April 2020), pueblo (13th April 2020), Sérénité (19th April 2021), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Soda (2nd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st April 2020), Tintin (12th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd May 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    But the point here may be that some members have been able to 'see' all too clearly what's happening, and what's coming. Others, through absolutely no fault of their own, just haven't had that experience.

That makes really valuable dialog difficult. My personal confession here is that because I can see it so very clearly, it's hard sometimes to maintain patience with those who can't, or haven't. But it's not their fault.

I just really wish that we could all have a conversation based on the same landscape we're all seeing. Because that's not the case, though, this is hard if not impossible. In the end, however, the reality will become self-evident.

Bill, why assume that the reality you're seeing will be everybody's reality? Sure there's a collective reality, in a sense, but as all the masters tell us, individually we can choose and create how we experience our aspect of that reality.

"It's not their fault," comes off as rather presumptuous. I don't doubt you have some precog gifts, you've told us about them. But your vision is not mine, and mine is not anyone else's. Nor is your experience of reality anyone else's. Let's be cautious of "creating realities" based on some visions someone or other, including ourselves has had. Our Source gave us all choices and personal power. Peace to all.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Ben (4th April 2020), Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), De Christu (21st April 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (4th April 2020), EFO (4th April 2020), heretogrow (4th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (12th August 2023), palehorse (7th December 2023), Peter UK (1st April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st April 2020), Soda (2nd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), Wind (2nd April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

I had been musing about starting a thread entitled - The Virus: A Metaphysical Perspective because I thought it was one link amongst all the other virus related threads that wasn't specified and yet was relevant. I then saw this actual thread a couple of days later and thought, that will do instead!

Personal thanks to Ayt.

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    Would love to hear other members' thoughts here, on the energetics of this virus, and perceptions of these times in general. I would enjoy any other instances of these types of insights on the energetics of what is happening now, including with this virus.
    .......at the end of last year I asked spirit to give me just one word that best sums up 2020 and I got “chaos”. Also, Bashar, who I know is legit, have interacted with him myself, and whom I admire very much, shared at an event that this year is a pivotal point in our history and that to be the eye of the storm is very important.
    Finally, some good news about the current situation. We have the opportunity to experience a global event that will result in the people coming out of this more empowered than before. It’s desperately needed, the mainstream have no idea who they’re relinquishing so much freedom to. This is a global event that’s affecting everybody in pretty much the same way (severity varies), which means it can be flipped to a situation where everybody responds together in the same way as well, positively. It will require some sort of trigger, maybe they’ll push us too far, maybe information will be leaked, I don’t know how that would play out but given the right energetic state, this sort of outcome can happen
    Thanks to Innocent Warrior.

So here are the energetics that was asked about and also here is the eye of the storm from Bashar as it has been referenced above, the disclaimer being that it is channeled material but is directly relevant here with the kind of information it references.

Bashar - 2020 is Going to be CRAZY!

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

amandapoet (22nd October 2021), Anka (1st April 2020), Ben (4th April 2020), Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), Caliban (2nd April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (4th April 2020), Innocent Warrior (27th April 2020), Kryztian (5th May 2020), palehorse (7th December 2023), pueblo (13th April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Soda (2nd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), Wind (2nd April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

A
    Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    I had been musing about starting a thread entitled - The Virus: A Metaphysical Perspective because I thought it was one link amongst all the other virus related threads that wasn't specified and yet was relevant. I then saw this actual thread a couple of days later and thought, that will do instead!

Personal thanks to Ayt.

Would love to hear other members' thoughts here, on the energetics of this virus, and perceptions of these times in general. I would enjoy any other instances of these types of insights on the energetics of what is happening now, including with this virus.
    .......at the end of last year I asked spirit to give me just one word that best sums up 2020 and I got “chaos”. Also, Bashar, who I know is legit, have interacted with him myself, and whom I admire very much, shared at an event that this year is a pivotal point in our history and that to be the eye of the storm is very important.
    Finally, some good news about the current situation. We have the opportunity to experience a global event that will result in the people coming out of this more empowered than before. It’s desperately needed, the mainstream have no idea who they’re relinquishing so much freedom to. This is a global event that’s affecting everybody in pretty much the same way (severity varies), which means it can be flipped to a situation where everybody responds together in the same way as well, positively. It will require some sort of trigger, maybe they’ll push us too far, maybe information will be leaked, I don’t know how that would play out but given the right energetic state, this sort of outcome can happen
    Thanks to Innocent Warrior.

So here are the energetics that was asked about and also here is the eye of the storm from Bashar as it has been referenced above, the disclaimer being that it is channeled material but is directly relevant here with the kind of information it references.

Bashar - 2020 is Going to be CRAZY!

This is all very nice, pie in the sky, harmonic convergence, know thyself “reflection in the mirror” fuzzy-wuzzy feel good stuff. It’s great. I mean that. This philosophy and $2.00 will get you a cup of coffee.

But it is next to worthless when you are confronted with people and/or events that are hell bent on killing you. When that happens I do not feel fear. Not in the least. I feel a rush, where I do not go to the center or the eye of the storm. Rather, I go into the maelstrom, where I will kick the enemies’ ass before they kick my ass and that of my loved ones and country.

Period.
    Last edited by Satori; 1st April 2020 at 22:45.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Caliban (2nd April 2020), Constance (13th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (4th April 2020), Orph (4th April 2020), Peter UK (2nd April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Satori. It's all fine that your above perception serves you. Personally, I have no problem with that. Guess it is almost thrilling for lots of folks, hopping into the maelstrom?
    Believe it or not, though, eye-of-the-storm action (as opposed to re-action) has actually altered some very dangerous situations for me, personally. I have had that "center" experience, and have come to trust in that and prefer it. I didn't really know til I tried it, consciously, during actual confrontations. But really, to each their own, free will, and all that yadda is truly OK. Don't you agree?

Tao Te Ching - Lao Tzu - chapter 50 Feng and English

Between birth and death,
    Three in ten are following life,
    Three in ten are following death,
    And men just passing from birth to death also number three in ten.
    Why is this so?
    Because they live their lives on the gross level.

He who knows how to live can walk abroad
    Without fear of rhinoceros or tiger.
    He will not be wounded in battle.
    For in him rhinoceroses can find no place to thrust their horn,
    Tigers can find no place to use their claws,
    And weapons no place to pierce.
    Why is this so? Because he has no place for death to enter.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Ben (4th April 2020), Caliban (2nd April 2020), ClearWater (2nd April 2020), De Christu (21st April 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (4th April 2020), Journeyman (10th February 2021), Lilyofthestars (19th January 2022), Mark (9th February 2021), Peter UK (2nd April 2020), Satori (1st April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Soda (2nd April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), Wind (2nd April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Hi Satori. It's all fine that your above perception serves you. Personally, I have no problem with that. Guess it is almost thrilling for lots of folks, hopping into the maelstrom?
    Believe it or not, though, eye-of-the-storm action (as opposed to re-action) has actually altered some very dangerous situations for me, personally. I have had that "center" experience, and have come to trust in that and prefer it. I didn't really know til I tried it, consciously, during actual confrontations. But really, to each their own, free will, and all that yadda is truly OK. Don't you agree?

Tao Te Ching - Lao Tzu - chapter 50 Feng and English

Between birth and death,
    Three in ten are following life,
    Three in ten are following death,
    And men just passing from birth to death also number three in ten.
    Why is this so?
    Because they live their lives on the gross level.

He who knows how to live can walk abroad
    Without fear of rhinoceros or tiger.
    He will not be wounded in battle.
    For in him rhinoceroses can find no place to thrust their horn,
    Tigers can find no place to use their claws,
    And weapons no place to pierce.
    Why is this so? Because he has no place for death to enter.
    Were that it be so—on all planes (and plains), dimensions and parallels, at all times. But I think not. My history, in this physical lifetime at least, right or wrong, sees the duality in all things. There is a place for both of the things of which speak. What I truly seek is peace and prosperity for all—you and me included.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Caliban (2nd April 2020), ClearWater (2nd April 2020), Constance (13th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (4th April 2020), Peter UK (2nd April 2020), Soda (2nd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

I was having a lovely day when I met someone out walking and she told me an Aunt of hers died, 76 I believe, who had been "taking care" of someone diagnosed with this. Just passed suddenly, that was it. She told me they cremated her, didn't sound like there was an autopsy.

As I left her I was thinking: Can this virus thing/time be an opportunity for some souls to go home? Like an Exit point? A signal of sorts that it's time to fly...?

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Ben (4th April 2020), De Christu (21st April 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (4th April 2020), kfm27917 (24th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (2nd April 2020), Peter UK (2nd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    This is all very nice, pie in the sky, harmonic convergence, know thyself “reflection in the mirror” fuzzy-wuzzy feel good stuff. It’s great. I mean that.

But it is next to worthless when you are confronted with people and/or events that are hell bent on killing you. When that happens I do not feel fear. Not in the least. I feel a rush, where I do not go to the center or the eye of the storm. Rather, I go into the maelstrom, where I will kick the enemies’ ass before they kick my ass and that of my loved ones and country.

Period.
    Understood. I mean that.

If you are confronted with a tiger that is hell bent on eating you, you don't go up to it and attempt to stroke its head, that's not wise and is an inexcusable misunderstanding of the situation. You are already waaaay past the point where the kind of metaphysical solution talked about exists. Instinctually survival is at stake and requires a human response.

But; as of this very moment I would hope that there is no tiger literally at your door, only merely prowling on the periphery somewhere.

So we have a situation for most people where potentials or what might be termed probabilities exist. If we just take the two most obvious ones, there is the tiger that remains on the periphery that poses no immediate threat but is an inconvenience and annoyance and there is the one standing right outside your door.

Which is likely to manifest and what would be the contingent factors from an energetic viewpoint, of the probability you find yourself in?

What would activate one for you and not the other or are we powerless to have any effect?

You reference duality, quite rightly. There is a point of power within each individual that has an active and a reactive component to it, it goes hand in hand with the above description as to the nature of probabilities and manifestation. It's not an armchair philosophy, far from it, its anything but that and is meant to be utilised. It takes positive action so that any reaction is either not required or nowhere near as intense as it might have been.

At the moment this is a crisis that is affecting people in different ways and there are a lot of unsavoury happenings, including deaths which are understandably the main focus, however I think that, already has its own momentum and manifestation and we can't ignore it and really do need to deal with it.

I'm looking to see in true dualistic fashion where the counterbalance is going to come from, which starts in a small way to ask what good if any may come out of this and I wonder why we are not seeing too much of that, if at all. In a duality it should be there don't you think?

The good. the bad, the positive the negative etc.

At the moment there appears to be a complete imbalance conspicuous by its almost absence although some attempts have been forwarded.

Make no mistake. We need the accurate reporting, statistics, geo-political awareness, the pragmatic health advice, preventative concerns, the safety nets, the social measures etc. But we also need to be looking into the metaphysical and energetic aspects of all this and get a perspective from some kind of vantage point.

Otherwise we do not serve ourselves very well and completely misunderstand and ignore our birthright and heritage.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Ben (5th April 2020), Caliban (2nd April 2020), ClearWater (2nd April 2020), helium (3rd April 2020), Lilyofthestars (19th January 2022), NewParadigmGuy (2nd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 times in 216 posts

Quote I had been musing about starting a thread entitled - The Virus: A Metaphysical Perspective because I thought it was one link amongst all the other virus related threads that wasn't specified and yet was relevant. I then saw this actual thread a couple of days later and thought, that will do instead!

As a health professional who follows all latest medical research on covid, above thread would really interest me a lot because it would include very valuable insights as shown in excellent first 3 posts (and there are millions of other sources concentrating only on the physical aspects of this thing. more than enough).

So please please let us not turn this thread into "i'll kill you before you kill me" kind of primitive brain arguement. Again there probably should be millions of other threads to satisfy this need (hopefully all of them outside of Project Avalon).

Thanks all.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

Ben (5th April 2020), Caliban (2nd April 2020), ClearWater (2nd April 2020), EFO (12th April 2020), Mark (9th February 2021), NewParadigmGuy (2nd April 2020), Peter UK (2nd April 2020), silvanelf (2nd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I go into the maelstrom, where I will kick the enemies’ ass before they kick my ass and that of my loved ones and country.

Period.
    I wonder whether the virus, to whatever degree it is "conscious", has a similar perspective on the whole situation.
    We are humans becoming, help us to become!

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Ben (5th April 2020), De Christu (21st April 2021), Peter UK (2nd April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Here is Lisa Harrison, who has had similar types of personal perceptions, which I enjoy listening to:
    I enjoy listening to Lisa also, and I actually met her once. Episode #71 was most interesting; I listened to it twice and plan to listen to it again. There is a lot in that one. But she has already come out with Episode #72, which I have linked below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhQ6PcBTT1s
    We are humans becoming, help us to become!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Peter UK (2nd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (12th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd May 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Yes I have a feeling all this is just the start of the "end" (or a new beginning, perspective dependent)

What I do know is you will not be able to trust anything you hear, or even see, soon. I feel that developing you inner guidance is pretty much a requirement right now. Everyone has one, you just need to relax into it, set your thoughts aside, and let the feelings guide you. I can do this and most of my life has been guided like this, but its actually not something you "do". If I try, it doesn't work.

You almost need to replace "trying" with a strong sense of trust in your self and in process, you must not judge anything you see or anything you think, only then can your guidance happen. Judgements obscure your guidance. Learn to harbour a feeling a trust in yourself, you God, the universe, whatever feels best to you. Then, your higher self, your God, the Universe can work through you on the outcome. We need us right now.

Trust yourselves, not your thoughts, your judgements, but the "you" at the heart of you before any thought, any self image, or any idea of what or who you think you are, let all that go and find your trust. Jesus would have used the word "Faith" here ... time to move mountains?
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 3rd April 2020 at 15:45.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ben (5th April 2020), De Christu (21st April 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (10th February 2021), Journeyman (10th February 2021), kfm27917 (24th April 2020), Khadija (13th April 2020), Orph (4th April 2020), Patient (12th April 2020), Peter UK (2nd April 2020), Ponta (3rd April 2020), silvanelf (3rd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (12th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd May 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Yes I have a feeling all this is just the start of the "end" (or a new beginning, perspective dependent)

What I do know is you will not be able to trust anything you hear, or even see, soon. I feel that developing you inner guidance is pretty much a requirement right now. Everyone has one, you just need to relax into it, set your thoughts aside, and let the feelings guide you. I can do this and most of my life has been guided like this, but its actually not something you "do". If I try, it doesn't work.

You almost need to replace "trying" with a strong sense of trust in your self and in process, you must not judge anything you see or anything you think, only then can you guidance happen. Judgements obscure your guidance. Learnt to harbour a feeling a trust in yourself, you God, the universe, whatever feels best to you. Then, your higher self, your God, the Universe can work through you on the outcome. We need us right now.

Trust yourselves, not your thoughts, your judgements, but the "you" at the heart of you before any thought, any self image, or any idea of what or who you think you are, let all that go and find your trust. Jesus would have used the word "Faith" here ... time to move mountains?
    Well put and nicely expressed, excellent wording and sentiments.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Ben (5th April 2020), DeDukshyn (3rd April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (4th April 2020), silvanelf (3rd April 2020), Soda (3rd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (12th April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There is an agenda and a reason why they must lower our vibration quickly. You find the answer in many myths and metaphors which all basically are saying the same thing about the raising of the cosmic force that lies dormant at the base of the human spine. Some call it kundalini, some krestos fire, others Shakti energy. The metaphor of Moses serpent on the pole (human spine) refers to it. The metaphor of Jesus trek up to Golgatha's Hill (Place of skull - crown chakra -promised land- pineal gland 3rd eye awakening) refers to it. Hill climbed is the human spine. I think the myth of Atlantis says it clearly. Something with the age of Aquarius is going to bring about this awakening once again in humanity I believe where we awaken our kundalini and our seven chakras (seven sisters Atlantis, Seven churches -bible). Once awakened we become illuminated and one with all that exists. I like this interpretation of Atlantis myth. Art of the Initiate
    Atlantis in the Egyptian mythology symbolizes the human brain. The wisdom of the light as it enters the brain. Atlantis sunk, for those that never raised the energy through the seven seals. The Universe is a cyclic cosmic clock, and the light retreats from mankind every 13,000 years, this is the sinking or submerging of consciousness to the lower ego mind, Atlantis sinking. The golden age of Aquarius, is Atlantis rising, one returning back to source, unconditioned free consciousness.
    The pineal gland (6th chakra, the third-eye) lies at the geometrical center point of the brain. Plato’s account of Atlantis described a “ceremonial column at the very midpoint of the Temple of Poseidon, itself located at the center of Atlantis.”
    The ceremonial column (Oak Tree, Tree of Life, Staff of Moses etc.) is the human spine with 33 vertebrae. The actual medical term for the 33rd vertebrae which holds up the skull is “Atlas,” same as the King of Atlantis. The Atlas vertebra holds up your brain, your “thirdeye” is at the center of your brain, and the center of Atlantis is a bull’s-eye. Bull's eyes also just happen to be red, white and black, the same color as Santa, the Amanita Muscaria, and the flag of Egypt.
    In Atlantean mythology, Atlas holds up the world or the heavens and in your body the Atlas vertebrae holds up your head/mind. In Atlantean mythology, Atlas has 7 daughters who spend all their time guarding and dancing around the Tree of Life; In your body you have 7 energy centers (chakras) dancing around your spine.
    The most sacred secrets of the Masons and world Royalty pertain to the chakra/energetic system, the amanita muscaria, DMT, and Kundalini yoga’s activation of the crown chakra.

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lone Eagle For This Post:

Ben (5th April 2020), De Christu (21st April 2021), Frankie Pancakes (24th October 2021), greybeard (4th April 2020), Journeyman (10th February 2021), NewParadigmGuy (4th April 2020), Orph (4th April 2020), Patient (12th April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (4th April 2020), Sophocles (5th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (12th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd May 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 times in 243 posts

Dear Friends,

I have a strong feeling, or sense, that this whole thing is just some scam.

I work and spend my time just as I did before, don't wear gloves or masks, I'm not afraid of shaking hands with my friends, co-workers and neighbours.

So I wanted to ask you what your 6th sense, or gut feeling, or higher self tells you?

We have a lot of members here who practice meditation, energy work etc.

When you sit down and quiet your mind and ask yourself: "is this whole story true", what is the answer?

No TV, no doctors, no experts, no WHO, no virus experts, no MSM fear mongering and panic spreading, no statistics.. Just YOU, with your mind and spirit.

Would be really glad to hear your answers..

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

EFO (12th April 2020), greybeard (11th April 2020), Khadija (13th April 2020), Patient (12th April 2020), Peter UK (13th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (12th April 2020), Unicorn (11th April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), wondering (13th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

My favourite psychic says that the virus is not new, has been around for awhile, and that people are getting sick now because of heightened gamma rays hitting Earth till the end of April. Gamma rays are ionizing radiation and not healthy to the human body.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

De Christu (21st April 2021), NewParadigmGuy (13th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (12th April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), wondering (13th April 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Along that line, Tomkat, I have been intrigued by the concept of "The Photon Belt" ever since I first saw the term. Pre internet days, I used to love to browse the back pages and ads in magazine and comic books, and for a year or so, the Rosicrucians ran a scad of little ads asking "Are you prepared for The Photon Belt?" The ads were illustrated with a picture of it, also known as the Manasic Vibration. That was where I first heard of it, and it totally intrigued me.

It is a cyclical thing, tying in, again, with much of the lost knowledge of the ancient writings. The whole idea of natural cycles, endings and rebirths, and the Natural rising process has always been awe-some in my eyes, humbled by awe in the true sense of the word. I don't profess to buy into specific details about it, or all the various factoids and takes, but here is a link with illustrations about it: The Photon Belt It is the basic cyclical law that I resonate with - like seasons and tides, birth and death, (viruses intermittantly sweeping the earth included.)

DeDukshyn, your words also ring true. But "they" are so silly to imagine that the Process can be controlled! I think the part I have dreaded most is witnessing the insanity... the whirlwind around the eye of the storm.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Anka (12th April 2020), De Christu (21st April 2021), EFO (12th April 2020), Peter UK (13th April 2020), silvanelf (12th April 2020), TomKat (12th April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), wondering (13th April 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

The virus appears to be a culmination of a "knowing" that I have had for a long time now. Since 1994, to be exact. So hard to explain, but since then, I feel I have been anticipating, dreading, preparing, strengthening, tempering, balancing and centering... too many mixed sensations to explain, but always with this culmination in the back of my awareness, under-riding the more mundane motions of the day-to-day. I suppose some describe it now as being "downloaded". I would imagine many here at PA have had this type of thing happen.

It felt like "it" was inevitable then, even though at times it seemed to take forever to arrive.

Some key concepts for this shift, that I sensed then and have carried since are:
    • No fear
    • It's all perfect
    • We will all be exactly where we are meant to be
    • A "split"
    • Viral (before "going viral" was really a concept)
    • Energy is viral (tying now to this virus)
    • "Influenzia" = Influence, influenza, tying in to the panspermia idea, seeding, with a new (novel) energy. (I stopped viewing a virus as a dreaded thing at that time)
    • A Virus as igniting an alchemical transmutation
    • Love is All

Been down many rabbit holes along the way. Some resonated, some didn't at all, but I tend to perceive that they are all "right", depending on the energetic match of each, beliefs playing a critical role. It's a natural process, like oil and water, and all OK, all perfect. I have found it FUN to play with beliefs, and tried many on along the way, while dancing lightly, like a kid trying on a variety of hats and costumes, for play.

Would love to hear other members' thoughts here, on the energetics of this virus, and perceptions of these times in general. Have others here been expecting all of this, in some way?
    Ayt,I'll be back to you on a PM or on this thread when this charade will end.That's all I have to say for the moment.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Sue (Ayt) (27th April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), wondering (13th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast