+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Virus - the Energetic Viewpoint

1. Link to Post #81
    Egypt Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Virus - the Energetic Viewpoint

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    The AI Organization Founder: "Nano-Tech Vaccines are Extinction Agenda" 20:34

Stew Peters Show
    Published October 7, 2021

Rumble — Cyrus Parsa joined Stew Peters to reveal what he believes is the real agenda behind the Covid-19 bioweapon and the shots being pushed, and falsely referred to as "vaccines".

Putting the blame on CHINA? Sounds nosey

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hod8 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (12th October 2021), Bill Ryan (11th October 2021), DeeMetrios (9th October 2021), Franny (10th October 2021), Harmony (10th October 2021), Pam (9th October 2021), Reinhard (9th October 2021), TomKat (23rd October 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Stew ... you should have let this man talk for much much longer !
    This man knows & his knowledge on what is going on cuts thru many layers to the core !
    Dear Avalonians read more about this person & what he shares .

https://theaiorganization.com/about-cyrus-a-parsa/

Cyrus A. Parsa, Founder and CEO, The AI Organization

Director, Creative Analysis & Defensive Innovations

Cyrus A. Parsa, is the Founder and CEO of The AI Organization, where he is also Director of Creative Analysis & Defensive Innovations. He has researched and investigated more than 1,000 AI, Robotics, 5G, Cybernetic and Big Tech companies. Cyrus has a B.S in International Security, Master’s degree in Homeland Security, and lived with Buddhist-Taoist fighting monks in the mountains of China studying internal Wudang arts and meditation. He is an expert in AI, Quantum, 5G, Security, U.S-China-Iran affairs and the author of several books.
    In summer of 2019, and early 2020, Cyrus predicted, and warned accurately in numerous way’s that the world’s people were in impending danger from a Disease or Bio-Weapon (Coronavirus) from China CCP that would lead to conflicts, AI enslavement, famines, misuse of bio-tech, civil wars, deaths, and world wars. Cyrus provided solutions as remedy.
    • *June 2019, Secret Service 5 Page Brief: Bioweapon (Poison) from China within 6 months-1 Year, than global enslavement within 1-2 years.
    • *June 15th, 62 Page Report to Fmr. CIA Director, Covert-Ops, China threatens the worlds citizens with AI and Bio-Weapons.
    • *August 24th, 2019, Published the book AI, Trump, China and the Weaponization of Robotics with 5G. First sentence in Synopsis World in Danger, China and Big tech Threaten all the world citizens with Micro-Botic Terrorism (Poison, Virus, Bioweapon) and AI enslavement.
    • *October 20th, 2020, Bestselling AI book: Artificial Intelligence Dangers to Humanity. China-Big Tech threaten world with MBT, AI enslavement, listed 50 companies.
    • *December 16th, 2019 and Feb 24th, 2020: World’s people Endangered by China CCP, bio-weapon and AI misuse 87 page Federal Complaint filed to warn the worlds citizens were in immediate danger from China, as media would not permit Cyrus a platform to provide solutions to save lives. Cyrus wrote the Federal complaint on behalf of every person on the planet, to get the word out, that the Bioweapon would not only lead to lives lost, but tech tyranny, famines, and potential civil and world wars.
    Cyrus is also the author of The Great Reset: How Big Tech Elites and the World’s People can ben Enslaved by China CCP or AI. and the author of a rape-human trafficking prevention book called Raped via Bio-Digital Social Programming. Cyrus is also the producer of the Documentary CCP Virus Gate: The plan to stop China CCP’s AI Extinction Agenda and the creator of the movie AI: The Plan to Invade Humanity. Cyrus’s mission is to help safeguard humanity first, and prevent disasters to the worlds people from China, Big Tech and the misuse of AI and bio-technology.
    Because the media did not give coverage to Cyrus to properly warn that the worlds people were in impending danger, as a last resort Cyrus filed the biggest lawsuit in human history consisting of 87 pages on 12-16-2019, updated to disclose John Does on February 24th, 2020, (Legal Complaint Has Standing)Against China’s Communist Regime, Silicon Valley, major world leaders, media outlets and institutes to bring awareness and accountability if mistakes not remedied. Charging defendants with endangering the worlds people, complicity, weaponization of AI Bio-Tech, robotics, drones, facial recognition misuse, Complicity to Chinese genocide, negligent transfer of Bio-Tech to China, and bio-metric social media manipulation of peoples emotions, thoughts, and neural networks as they engage with smart phones, IoT, media and the world at large. Cyrus’s intention was not to single out just these few entities, rather to warn the worlds citizens were in danger, including the defendants, and to allow them to make an immediate change with China CCP by getting these entities to make a change for the worlds well-being. Defendants who were mostly liberal elites were not served for multiple reasons, one being elite conservatives in media/government kept on stealing/plagiarizing off of Cyrus’s work and using manipulation on the public to censor him while he was trying to warn and provide solutions for the world’s citizens well-being. Everyone contributed in some way or another to the worlds issues, not just people on the left who were pointed out, liberals, but conservatives, peoples of all walks of lives were complicit or negligent in some way or another. Cyrus wishes for the world to end its negative path, increase their virtues, ethics, by doing so improving the future and well being of every person in the world through free will, respect and enlightenment. He also runs Loyal Guardian Security, which specializes in China and Iran Intelligence and risk assessment created to assist in making our society safer and better. He is an expert in US, China & Iran affairs, and has consulted on Human-Organ Tracking, Anti-Terrorism, Vulnerability, Risk Assessments, Asset Management and Emerging Threats to governments, agencies, people and organizations. He also speaks Chinese, Persian, and English. With 20 years of hidden research and development in his consultation work, he assesses & provides guidance for clients from a multi-dimensional and multi-layered perspective. He maintains networks of thousands of Chinese and Western influencers and intelligence assets, allowing for great insight into the threats we face from China, Iran and the Western inter-connectivity of these countries. Cyrus’s discoveries have led him to coin the new and very complex concepts “The AI Global Bio-Digital Network, The Human Bio-Digital Network, Bio-Digital Social Programming, Bio-Digital Field, Bio-Matter, Rape-Mind, Bio-Digital Hybrid Sexual Assault & Micro-Botic Terrorism.” These terms were needed in order to explain the dangers we face, and how they are rooted in these almost imperceptible elements that are now connecting with Artificial Intelligence, 5-G, Society, Smart Phones, the “Internet of Things,” “Smart Cities,” Cybernetics, Bio-Engineering and Robotics all through one AI platform. Within this platform, Cyrus found extinction codes, in stages in the next 20 years, for humanity.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Ankle Biter (12th October 2021), Bill Ryan (11th October 2021), Franny (10th October 2021), gini (11th October 2021), Gwin Ru (10th October 2021), Harmony (10th October 2021), Pam (16th October 2021), Reinhard (11th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th October 2021), TomKat (23rd October 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,778 times in 4,377 posts

Do Covid Vaccines Replace the Soul?

by Paul
    (henrymakow.com)
    October 10, 2021

AI- The Plan to Invade Humanity

"Cyrus Parsa claims that with the interface and operating system constructed inside the body by virtue of the "vaccine", the soul is removed and a vacuum left, which facilitates an alien-demonic entity to be downloaded into the body, which it then controls."
    (Disclaimer - Paul is a longtime associate. This material is above my pay grade but i post because it is also the most interesting article I have come across today. I invite more knowledgeable readers to weight in.)

by Paul
    (henrymakow.com)

Having worked in different aspects of law enforcement and intelligence for 47 years, I can state unequivocally that this campaign is unnatural and inhumanly so, in that not a single whistle blower or defector, out of approx 3 or 4 thousand people at a minimum estimate, that have intimate and detailed inside knowledge, has come forward with the inside narrative concerning the ostensible genocide, being carried out in almost every country in the world. i.e. where so called vaccination programs have taken place.

This is beyond cognitive dissonance, Stockholm syndrome, programming, hypnosis, other forms of mind control and propaganda / deception / influence ops, bribery & corruption and other effects of plain fear and psychoses).

A money trail is apparent but that is not proof of what ostensibly is intentional genocide. Nor is speculating about eugenics and depopulation or genocide penned in books by some of the genocidal architects, only circumstantial evidence which alone would not even make a charge, let alone get to court.

Not a single insider defector. Nothing has ever been kept that secret without defectors in world history ... so I look at the occult and theological. Certainly, there is circumstantial, photographic evidence of satanism, most notably Britain's preeminent banking family.

So now I am looking into Cyrus Parsa's claims - alien-demonic. Normally that would be considered off the wall or barking mad, but the insanity taking place within officialdom, especially demonstrated by B2 (bloated buffoon - Boris Johnson) and the Cadaver-in-Chief (dribbling Joe Biden), it might be more than commensurate.

Cyrus Parsa, left, holds firmly that the vaccine nano tech replicates and gets inside almost every cell in the body, takes over and then eliminates in its original form a part of the brain which in the natural human brain area , is in some theological circles attributed to be the primary area made in God's image in the human body. He then claims that with the interface and operating system constructed inside the body by virtue of the "vaccine", the soul is removed and a vacuum left, which facilitates an alien-demonic entity to be downloaded into the body, which it then controls. Some Quantum physics is involved as is indicted in his court-filed case.

Certainly, that would explain why rank & file police and armed forces are getting injected under coercion. At first, I puzzled over how they will enforce the entire program with so many police and military decimated with adverse effects, But if they are to run as a form of externally-controlled bio-machine, normal moral constraints will not apply. Moreover, under full martial law, executions on the spot, carried out by police *, can take place within minutes on flimsy charges and a hearing 'trial' carried out by a checkpoint subaltern, then Parsa's theory holds water.

A short supplementary addition with Parsa on the Stew Peters show: "AI Organization Founder: "Nano Tech Vaccines are Extinction Agenda."

Interesting times, if shockingly evil, and especially now in Australia and Canada.

* In war or under full martial law, police will be armed with smgs and carry out such terrible things; at least this was informed to us by two training sergeants back in the 1975 in a Surrey cadet class that I was in. I've not heard of the topic since, but know how ruthless all politicians can be.

-------------------

Related:

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

amandapoet (22nd October 2021), Ankle Biter (12th October 2021), Bill Ryan (11th October 2021), DeeMetrios (12th October 2021), Frankie Pancakes (23rd October 2021), Franny (16th October 2021), gini (11th October 2021), Harmony (12th October 2021), Pam (16th October 2021), Peace in Oz (11th October 2021), Reinhard (11th October 2021), ronny (16th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Brilliant post Gwin ...thnx

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), Franny (16th October 2021), Gwin Ru (12th October 2021), Harmony (12th October 2021), Pam (16th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #85
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mass Psychosis & You 47:11

October 13th, 202150 views

Peak Prosperity
    @Chris_Martenson

This video explains why people you know seem to have lost their ability to reason or even be reasonable.

Mass Hysteria, or psychosis is a very routine and well-documented part of human history. It also describes well our current circumstances.

The key questions are (1) is it deliberate or accidental and (2) either way, what can you do to avoid the worst effects of it all?

Links:
    COVID-19 and the Political Economy of Mass Hysteria
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7913136/

Dancing mania
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancing_mania

MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09maaUaRT4MDr.

Fauci, Movie Star
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/22/m...cumentary.html

‘Fauci’ Earnings Mystery: No Info on Box Office Take for Gushing Documentary About COVID Czar
    https://tennesseestar.com/2021/09/27...ut-covid-czar/

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

amandapoet (22nd October 2021), Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), DeeMetrios (13th October 2021), Delight (13th October 2021), Franny (16th October 2021), Harmony (13th October 2021), Pam (16th October 2021), Reinhard (13th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #86
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), DeeMetrios (16th October 2021), Franny (16th October 2021), Gwin Ru (15th October 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), Pam (23rd October 2021), Reinhard (22nd October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th August 2023)

13. Link to Post #87
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 17th October 2021 at 01:02.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

amandapoet (22nd October 2021), Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), bluestflame (16th October 2021), DeeMetrios (16th October 2021), Franny (16th October 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), Pam (16th October 2021), Reinhard (20th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Hello Gwin ..
    Very informative website on the first link , the youtube vid on the 2nd is remarkable !
    .... so sinister , i wonder if Hydra is some type of mutation ? .. either way i think Ivermectin can kill & eliminate them all .
    cheers

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), bluestflame (16th October 2021), Franny (16th October 2021), Gwin Ru (16th October 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), Pam (16th October 2021), Reinhard (20th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Forgive me if I go back to the start of the thread for a second:

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    The virus appears to be a culmination of a "knowing" that I have had for a long time now. Since 1994, to be exact. So hard to explain, but since then, I feel I have been anticipating, dreading, preparing, strengthening, tempering, balancing and centering... too many mixed sensations to explain, but always with this culmination in the back of my awareness, under-riding the more mundane motions of the day-to-day. I suppose some describe it now as being "downloaded". I would imagine many here at PA have had this type of thing happen.

It felt like "it" was inevitable then, even though at times it seemed to take forever to arrive.
    I was going to start a new thread, or post in the 'did anyone predict covid one' but I think this is perhaps the best place for this post. I don't consider myself psychic in any way, but I think I've had 'flashes' or 'pushes' or 'pulls' just a few times in my life. I don't think I was aware to them properly and that was to my detriment, as was a comfort blanket materialist viewpoint I adopted for many years. That's gone now and although life is less comfy, it's alive with new possibilities.

However, the point I wanted to make was that although I didn't predict Covid, I did have a recurring feeling of something big being on the horizon and it had strengthened over the past few years. I would get it in mundane situations. Walking in the park looking at the people queuing for the ice cream van I'd get a thought 'this will all be gone soon' or I'd find my thoughts flashing to those images of people from the late Edwardian era circa 1910-14. They are happily moving through life unaware of what's on the horizon, but sometimes (this may be projection of course)in their eyes it seems as if there's some level of awareness there, that this time is fleeting and will pass.

It was nothing more than that, nothing concrete or specific. Nothing which said Spring 2020 or Pandemic or anything useable like that. Just a feeling that something, not necessarily war, was on the way of a scale unforeseen.

Anyone else get this?

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

amandapoet (22nd October 2021), Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), Brigantia (22nd October 2021), DeeMetrios (24th October 2021), Franny (16th October 2021), Gwin Ru (17th October 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), Pam (23rd October 2021), Reinhard (20th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #90
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, I had this going on since 2017, but I feel like it was from all of my conspiracy research. There were just so many things piling up and it seemed that the end of this sleepy time was upon us. I left my career in LA and started traveling, telling people I would do it until they stopped us, which I figured wouldn't be long, certainly before 2030 our lives would be significantly changed. But yeah, didn't know it would be 2020 pandemic, just knew it would be something and before 2030.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to guenonsbitch For This Post:

amandapoet (22nd October 2021), Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), Brigantia (22nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (21st October 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), Journeyman (23rd October 2021), Pam (23rd October 2021), Reinhard (22nd October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st October 2021)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member amandapoet's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 120 posts

Right before this all began, like many of us, I could see the writing on the wall-- I knew the storm was coming and accepted it. As the "pandemic" has progressed I have felt an energetic disconnect between my higher self and this reality. Where now, I have resigned myself to play out my part-- there is a feeling of surealness now.

In this reality, I have allowed myself to be convinced by the propaganda and pressure by my position at work to be vaccinated, along with my partner and my 16 year old son.
    Now, all 4 of us in this house are positive including my unvaccinated 10 year old daughter. The one who has almost no symptoms except loss of smell is my daughter. The three vaccinated got the sickest, though only for a 2 days of horrible fever and headache. That was a week ago, and now I just feel "off".

After reading and watching more about the vaccine on the forum, I thought more about this growing disconnection occurring between physical self and my higher self-- something is different. There is feeling of dual realities-- like I'm outside myself watching the movie based on a book I have already read.

Trying to regain a connection to the higher self is going to be a battle- I'm not sure how or what I can do to counteract the effects of the vaccine. All I know is that energy all around has shifted and the polarity is palpable-- right now I'm on the wrong side of it. I'm sure there are more "woke" individuals that have submitted to getting vaccinated for any number of reasons-- so any advice, research to physically and spiritually combat this would be very much appreciated!

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to amandapoet For This Post:

Alecs (22nd October 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2021), Brigantia (22nd October 2021), DeeMetrios (24th October 2021), Gracy (22nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd October 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd October 2021), Journeyman (23rd October 2021), Pam (23rd October 2021), Reinhard (22nd October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd October 2021)

23. Link to Post #92
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P Episode 67 - Oct 21 2021 48:41

CriticallyThinking

Published October 22, 2021

Rumble — Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P Episode 67 - Oct 21 2021

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vlgnd5

Dr. T and Dr. P touch on the energies associated with components of these injections that are carried through with these ingredients.

Related:
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 23rd October 2021 at 12:20.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2021), DeeMetrios (24th October 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), Pam (23rd October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by amandapoet (here)
    Trying to regain a connection to the higher self is going to be a battle- I'm not sure how or what I can do to counteract the effects of the vaccine. All I know is that energy all around has shifted and the polarity is palpable-- right now I'm on the wrong side of it. I'm sure there are more "woke" individuals that have submitted to getting vaccinated for any number of reasons-- so any advice, research to physically and spiritually combat this would be very much appreciated!
    Hi Amanda,

Take a look at the conversation in this post on the 'Den of Intrigue' - in particular the posts with Gnostic1 and others. There could be something there which is of use to you.

For reference the Den of Intrigue is a comments blog for Christopher Knowles excellent 'The Secret Sun' blog.

Sending best wishes!

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

amandapoet (23rd October 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2021), DeeMetrios (24th October 2021), Frankie Pancakes (24th October 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd October 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), Pam (23rd October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd October 2021)

27. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member amandapoet's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 120 posts

Thank you- this discussion is exactly the experience I am having--- at least I can say I now know my enemy... all the better to fight.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amandapoet For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd October 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), Journeyman (23rd October 2021), Pam (23rd October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd October 2021)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Right before this all began, like many of us, I could see the writing on the wall-- I knew the storm was coming and accepted it. As the "pandemic" has progressed I have felt an energetic disconnect between my higher self and this reality. Where now, I have resigned myself to play out my part-- there is a feeling of surealness now.

In this reality, I have allowed myself to be convinced by the propaganda and pressure by my position at work to be vaccinated, along with my partner and my 16 year old son.
    Now, all 4 of us in this house are positive including my unvaccinated 10 year old daughter. The one who has almost no symptoms except loss of smell is my daughter. The three vaccinated got the sickest, though only for a 2 days of horrible fever and headache. That was a week ago, and now I just feel "off".

After reading and watching more about the vaccine on the forum, I thought more about this growing disconnection occurring between physical self and my higher self-- something is different. There is feeling of dual realities-- like I'm outside myself watching the movie based on a book I have already read.

I am going to give you my personal opinion, Amanda. I am not recommending that you do anything. After spending hundreds of hours of researching the ingredients of the "vaccine" if I were forced to take it the first thing I would do would be to take Ivermectin. I would also immediately start taking NAC and reduced glutathione.

You will have to do the research and determine what you want to do. I would recommend you look at the Covid 19 vaccine ingredients thread for concentrated information about what appears to be going on with the "vaccine". Clif High has a specific protocol he suggests, but I don't believe he has addressed the parasites that have been found in some samples. Please look into this as they will pressure you to "vaccinate" your daughter soon.

I very much appreciate your being so candid, open and honest with us.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2021), DeeMetrios (24th October 2021), Frankie Pancakes (24th October 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd October 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), Journeyman (23rd October 2021), Reinhard (20th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd October 2021)

31. Link to Post #96
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... interesting "Revelations":

Many Fall Short Of The Mark On The Mark Of The Beast 55:15

September 30th, 2021357 views

roypotterqa
    @RoystonPotter

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2021), Frankie Pancakes (24th October 2021), Pam (24th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th August 2023)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Hi Amanda,

Take a look at the conversation in this post on the 'Den of Intrigue' - in particular the posts with Gnostic1 and others. There could be something there which is of use to you.

For reference the Den of Intrigue is a comments blog for Christopher Knowles excellent 'The Secret Sun' blog.

Sending best wishes!
    I read some interesting commentary there and one comment stood out that is weirdly what I have been feeling for long times now.... I am journeying in the underworld. Here I am to gather myself together... all those lost bits and pieces of myself which were abandoned. I am Christ (in the sense David Icke claimed he is Christ at his awakening). I was already crucified (which Neville says is what earth is about... laid out on the cross of the material). The sheer volume of phantasms (illusions as they are said to be) of evil and horror around me is almost overwhelming.

FAITH is necessary because it feels as if I am alone in this "place" and EVERY SINGLE TIME I adhere to FAITH when presented with my terror, I am strengthened by an UNKNOWN but present FORCE. I am building power by this sojourn. If I build the energy and build the energy, I will get out of hell. FAITH will lead me home.

The adversary may just be the one I created myself? Who knows but IMO the job is the same. I will myself to focus on God who is UNKNOWN and ineffable here. I MUST stay true to what I know ABOUT god....because I am in hell and with ALL my heart and soul and mind, I want to ascend. I remember a statement.... "I believe in the sun even when it is not shining"

Metaphor yes and real yes and this is hallmark of the Underworld.... What you believe will LITERALLY stand right in front of you.... I believe in GOOD and I will stay firm. I believe in God whom I cannot comprehend.....

Quote “I believe in the sun
    even when it is not shining
    And I believe in love,
    even when there’s no one there.
    And I believe in God,
    even when He is silent.
    I believe through any trial,
    there is always a way
    But sometimes in this suffering
    and hopeless despair
    My heart cries for shelter,
    to know someone’s there
    But a voice rises within me, saying hold on
    my child, I’ll give you strength,
    I’ll give you hope. Just stay a little while.
    I believe in the sun
    even when it is not shining
    And I believe in love
    even when there’s no one there
    But I believe in God
    even when he is silent
    I believe through any trial
    there is always a way.
    May there someday be sunshine
    May there someday be happiness
    May there someday be love
    May there someday be peace….”
    This is living the three days after crucifixion in hell.

Quote The Harrowing of Hell: The Descent of Christ Into the Underworld (Understanding Scripture (New Testament) Book 2) Kindle Edition
    by R. Verspoor (Author)

There is very little if anything known or written in modern times about the descent of Christ into ‘hell’ for three days, much less what he was doing down there for three days and nights prior to his ascent or resurrection. This descent, known historically as the ‘harrowing of hell’, has been an integral part of Christian writings and teachings until fairly recently. Now, it is being increasingly ignored or regarded simply as a figurative reference to the painful experience of the crucifixion itself (much in the sense we use the term ‘hell on earth’ to describe an excruciatingly painful experience – mentally, emotionally and/or physically). And yet the scriptural record is clear for anyone who cares to examine it.

While scripture itself remains untampered with, though translations can be used to obscure, attendant documents are subject to altering. In some cases, the reference to the descent itself is being dropped from the newest versions and printings of the Apostle’s Creed. For example, The United Methodist Hymnal, 1989 has, for the ‘Traditional Version’: “was crucified, dead and buried; the third day he rose from the dead,” but has an * after the first reference to ‘dead’ with a note: “Traditional use of this creed includes these words: ‘He descended into hell’.” The ‘Ecumenical Version’, on the same page, however, contains the complete reference: “was crucified, died and was buried; he descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again.”

Conjacent to this is the lack of a clear understanding as to the meaning of the term ‘hell’. The rather modern and popular meaning as a place of ‘hell-fire and damnation’ for ‘unbelievers’ is a rather narrow understanding of the place of the dead, which has a more complex topography. This narrow view also begs the question as to why the Christ would descend into such a region, which may also explain the tendency to downplay, ignore and even attempt to remove such references to his ‘descent into hell’.

There are a number of issues here:
    •Why has the knowledge and memory of this important aspect of the crucifixion and resurrection of the Christ been essentially neglected, increasingly interpreted in a figurative manner, and largely forgotten?
    •Why has the concept of ‘hell’ become so narrow, moralistic and condemnatory?
    •Why has the very idea of Christ’s descent into ‘the heart of the earth’ become something to downplay, avoid and even seek to treat as an anachronism unbefitting a modern time?

To help answer these questions, we first need a closer examination and understanding of the various scriptural and other traditionally accepted passages, such as ‘creeds’ or agreed statements of faith, dealing with Christ’s descent and activities in the underworld, the ‘harrowing of hell’. Second, we need to examine the source documents in their original languages. Any cursory glance at an inter-linear translation will reveal more than one term in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek where one is used in English, or the same word in one of the source languages rendered differently in English depending on context. Thus, any effort at understanding has also to involve an understanding of the original terms, which itself is further complicated by the progressive materialisation and abstraction of the original meaning of Hebraic and Greek terms.
    Last edited by Delight; 24th October 2021 at 16:42.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

amandapoet (25th October 2021), Bill Ryan (15th December 2021), Gwin Ru (15th December 2021), Journeyman (24th October 2021), Pam (24th October 2021), Reinhard (20th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2021)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,803 times in 2,559 posts

THE BIFURCATION POINT
    The world is breaking, down or open, or both. We stand at a major bifurcation point, like never before seen in our human story. It is an inner and outer breaking point, a point of maximum stress (for that is what "bifurcation point" actually means). A point when we the "system" (whichever system we're talking about, it could be a physical thing like a piece of metal or a psychological thing like the ego-mind or a biological thing like a cellular organism or a collective thing like a species) is under severe pressure to evolve.
    But this evolution is not guaranteed. The system could totally break down and devolve. It could collapse into insanity or chaos. It could fall into further unconsciousness, fear and hysteria. It could only barely survive. Or it could start the process of breakdown and at the critical point break through to a new level.
    Each of us holds this bifurcation point within. And each of us is called to listen from a deeper place to what is demanded by the reflection of the outer world. Do we continue to operate from a divided state, a state of fear and panic and noisy narratives that lock us into armored perspectives and narrow pedestals? Or do we open so wide that we can hold the totality of the mess, the loss, the grief, the horror and the agony in that openness, and then remain as this openness come what may? Can we truly take up the invitation for an inner revolution of consciousness?
    Today, my heart weeps for those whose lives are torn apart by ruthless acts that strip them of true sovereignty. Today, a well of sorrow for the insanity that floods humanity and keeps on coming. Today, a whisper of light on the horizon of darkness as the potential for transformation and evolution beckons.
    May we each rise up in our deep hearts and remember who we really are. And live as that, in the face of all that comes.
    ~ Amoda Maa

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2021), Gwin Ru (15th December 2021), mountain_jim (19th December 2021), Pam (15th December 2021), Peace in Oz (16th December 2021), Reinhard (20th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2021)

37. Link to Post #99
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... when prophecy fails and cognitive dissonance sets in:

Vaccinated Have Joined a Death Cult

(henrymakow.com)
    December 18, 2021

Many people suffering horrible adverse reactions to covid vaccines still swear by them. They act like there is a nobility in being poisoned and dying:
    self-sacrifice for the "greater good."
    Posters at Medscape rarely express any anger at having their immune system destroyed.

I'm reminded of "bug chasers" -- people who try to get AIDS as a status symbol. Mankind has been inducted into a Satanic cult. Satanism, the religion of Death, destroys its adherents.

Think Jonestown. Think Heaven's Gate. Mass murder-suicide is what satanic cults do. Does mankind have a Death Wish?

Below, a young man reports on his girlfriend and her friends who are having adverse reactions yet still champion the vaccine and disparage those who refuse it.
    "Literally every person is complaining they basically feel like they're dying BUT oh so grateful they have access to a life saving vaccine. "
    Reddit Conspiracy
    The vaccine indoctrinated are a lost cause - my experience.

I have been dating a lovely lady for the last few months. I personally don't care about vax status, as long as they still advocate the right to choose/informed consent.

Having been dating, I've shared tons of info, peer reviewed studies, recent revolution about the FOIA for natural immunity. Ryan Cole, Dr Peter, stats from the UK, Isreal, I mean you name it I've shown it.

Last night, I was called over to her place. Come to find out she looked and felt like death after receiving the booster and wanted someone to take care of her. While nursing her symptoms, (nausea, headache, body ache's, fever, chills, pain in her arm and neck, twitching in her torso, cold sweats, She looked like ****.) She's texting all night.

She's in a group chat. Come to find out her and her SUPER liberal friends, about eight of them, all went and got the booster together And then brunched.

I took the phone and read through the group chat and it was horrifying to read. Literally every person is complaining they basically feel like they're dying BUT oh so grateful they have access to a life saving vaccine.

And talking mad **** about un-jabbed, how much of a pussy they are, how selfish, and how self righteous they are for making this sacrifice for the good of other.

"My sister has asthma" "my dad always get sick and I would feel terrible if I killed him" there were comments in there about lunatic Joe Rogan, savior tony ****face, anti science trump supporters, like straight up CNN brainwashed.

Lost cause. I like this girl but damn this is probably it for us.

You can't bring them back once the group think and CNN get their claws in.

------------

---------------------------------------------------------

... now... what would a pledge to that shiny guy look like? ... signing in for a jab in order to be able to travel this earth hassle free? All of the planet free for the taking?

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2021), mountain_jim (19th December 2021), Pam (19th December 2021), Reinhard (20th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th December 2021)

39. Link to Post #100
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Related:

This Is What Is Changing The World Right Now! | DAVID ICKE 2021 08:12

Dec 15, 2021

Inspired

Watch the new INSPIRED interview with David Icke
    YouTube 👉🏽 https://youtu.be/6NA8UtrDoi8
    Rumble 👉🏽 https://bit.ly/FullDavidIckeInterview

Humanity is awakening to the greatest truth and connecting to its true power more and more. This is what we were never supposed to know and now it cannot be stopped anymore.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th December 2021), mountain_jim (19th December 2021), Pam (31st January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th August 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast