1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Default Re: The Virus - the Energetic Viewpoint

Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)
    Dear Friends,

I have a strong feeling, or sense, that this whole thing is just some scam.

I work and spend my time just as I did before, don't wear gloves or masks, I'm not afraid of shaking hands with my friends, co-workers and neighbours.

So I wanted to ask you what your 6th sense, or gut feeling, or higher self tells you?

We have a lot of members here who practice meditation, energy work etc.

When you sit down and quiet your mind and ask yourself: "is this whole story true", what is the answer?

No TV, no doctors, no experts, no WHO, no virus experts, no MSM fear mongering and panic spreading, no statistics.. Just YOU, with your mind and spirit.

Would be really glad to hear your answers..

I haven't really entertained the idea of asking whether the whole story is true or not in quite that specific a manner. That feels somewhat counter intuitive to me in terms of energy placement and alignment.

But I do understand the nature of the question and why you may be asking.

Broadly speaking I've approached this from a somewhat different perspective which is to look at the phenomena of the reporting and its resultant effects in the world as a collective reaction; whether medically, socially or economically.

The nature as to the truth of it is definitely important but secondary to its effect on the populace as something we all have to deal with. The impact is all around us.

Questions as to whether it's a weaponised virus, 5G, a combination of the two working in synch, with a purposed depopulation agenda or mainly to be socially and economically debilitating are not really the main focal point for me.

I've been much more focussed on how do I find a grounded position within the midst of it all, whereby I can function with some surety and equanimity. Spiritually and metaphysically speaking, its only from that perspective that I can be of any real benefit to others and be of compassionate help if required.

Many will be struggling to comprehend that there is any grounding to be found in the chaos and panic that is ensuing.

Putting any questions as to the virus itself aside and realising that we are dealing with the aftermath of whatever the truth is, it is very real and has consequences of a global nature. So to question the virus is one thing, the phenomena were dealing with as a result of the supposed virus is entirely another.

Where is the spiritual and energetic to deal with this going to come from?

It has to start with each one of us in order to affect the collective undercurrent and has to be achieved individually in order to help collectively. The meditation groups you mentioned would be one of many fine examples of that which would be contributing to that change and it would seem you have found an individual and collective point of reference there.

I think it's essentially about finding the centre from within an energetic framework that will be determined by each individual and will differ according to each person. This will enable them to function with the minimum of energy depletion and dissipation whilst promoting positive change and compassionate help. Pragmatic steps are required and will be necessary but should be guided from such a perspective.

Having found my own equilibrium, I remain calm, at relative peace and optimistic, all of these are important in order to function with stability and be of help.

Individually and Collectively this is our moment of opportunity.

Let's not miss the forest because of the trees.

Every crisis presents opportunities and this is no different, in fact because of the global nature of it, those opportunities are intensified and enhanced. This suggests that it might be a good idea to ask what is the opportunity within all this, that at the moment one might be missing. That opportunity itself is uniquely borne out of extreme circumstances, it is for each individual to recognise theirs and take ownership.

Its saying in the manner of a positive affirmation

Yes! This is mine and I recognise it.......and it will be, uniquely theirs.

The whole event in one sense might be viewed as opportunities lost and found, and the quintessential question we each might need to address is whether we find ourselves defined by the lost or by the found paradigm.

Therein I believe lies the test.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Ben (23rd April 2020), De Christu (21st April 2021), helium (16th April 2020), Inaiá (14th April 2020), Journeyman (10th February 2021), silvanelf (13th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (24th April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), wondering (23rd April 2020), XelNaga (19th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

Dear Friends,

I work and spend my time just as I did before, don't wear gloves or masks, I'm not afraid of shaking hands with my friends, co-workers and neighbours.

So I wanted to ask you what your 6th sense, or gut feeling, or higher self tells you?

When you sit down and quiet your mind and ask yourself: "is this whole story true", what is the answer?

No TV, no doctors, no experts, no WHO, no virus experts, no MSM fear mongering and panic spreading, no statistics.. Just YOU, with your mind and spirit.

I just posted here: (extracted for the context of this thread!)
    It doesn't matter if the current global scenario is caused by a new virus or by a magic spell. It changes nothing at all.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ben (23rd April 2020), Inaiá (14th April 2020), kudzy (13th April 2020), silvanelf (13th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (24th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd May 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), wondering (23rd April 2020), XelNaga (19th April 2020), Yoda (13th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    Would love to hear other members' thoughts here, on the energetics of this virus, and perceptions of these times in general. Have others here been expecting all of this, in some way?
    Perhaps the human collective has unconsciously brought this whole situation, through the Law of Attraction, to the planet at this time.

Whether or not many people could consciously articulate or even think about it, there is likely a widespread dissatisfaction with the seemingly endless planetary injustices. Perhaps the virus and all of its chaotic aftereffects are simply the universe's way of bringing about the requested change. A creative destruction, of sorts.

The Handbook for the New Paradigm, in introductory section #5, compares a change like this to a snake shedding its skin, and suggests it is a natural phase of manifested life experience:

Quote Movement within the conscious awareness of the inhabitants present has begun. These levels of consciousness are subtle and they are powerful. Notice of this change in consciousness is not at a vibratory level that will alert the negative forces. Its momentum builds within the subtle powerful planes of energy forces that hold this planet in focus. It is thought interacting within itself. It is acting in concert as a changing perception of the mass consciousness that is similar to a natural shedding process. Like the snake, there is an itchiness that is being felt. This process allows for a time of vulnerability and danger from enemies for it is an internal process. The snake indeed goes within an available den because during this internal process it becomes literally blind. All focus is within itself as the process goes through its formation of a new outside experience for it has outgrown its ability to continue as it is. Even the covering of the eyes is changed so that it sees its world anew. Only the death of the snake can prevent this cyclical occurrence, thus it takes great care during this process. This is an apt analogy for our consideration of the progress of mankind through what appears to be a dilemma of great proportion. Just as the fetus grows too large for the womb and must give up its current experience and adventure out into a completely new environment, there are guiding examples throughout nature to suggest this process is a natural phase of manifested life experience.
    We are humans becoming, help us to become!

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Ben (23rd April 2020), Delight (23rd April 2020), Journeyman (10th February 2021), Lilyofthestars (19th January 2022), Peter UK (21st April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (24th April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), wondering (23rd April 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Dear Friends,

I need to be able to stay open to everything that comes my way. I will know if something rings true to me or not, the same way that we can tell if a piano is out of tune.

In nature, everything is exact. Nature is our greatest teacher. I take my cues from nature.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Ben (23rd April 2020), De Christu (21st April 2021), Delight (23rd April 2020), Journeyman (10th February 2021), NewParadigmGuy (28th April 2020), Peter UK (21st April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (24th April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), wondering (23rd April 2020), XelNaga (21st April 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

I'm telling my two brothers and anyone else who'll listen to me ( that's almost no one ) to stay the hell away from hospitals because they are extremely dangerous places to be right now. They are quite dangerous at the best of times.

Whatever lethal chicanery is going on, is going on in the hospitals. This is very much uglier than keeping dead people on the electoral rolls and switching their political colors. But, it's a quite close relative.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

De Christu (21st April 2021), pueblo (23rd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd May 2020), Valerie Villars (28th April 2020), wondering (23rd April 2020), XelNaga (11th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,478 times in 2,544 posts

Hospitals, nursing homes, prisons... All very depressing, life draining type places.
    Pretty much the antithesis of Alive, Alive-O.

Quote Thirty-eight percent of Arkansas’ coronavirus cases are concentrated in a maximum-security prison, Gov. Asa Hutchinson (R) said in a Tuesday briefing.
    Hutchinson said that the state’s total cases stand at 2,227, which includes 850 inmates at Cummins Prison who are infected with the virus.
    The state saw an increase of 304 cases between Monday and Tuesday, with 260 of the new positive tests coming from the prison.

“These are really some escalating high numbers we have seen,” Hutchinson said, according to The Washington Post. The facility holds about 1,200 inmates, meaning the majority are now infected, along with 10 staffers.
    38-percent-of-arkansas-covid-19-cases-concentrated-in-states-prison
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Anka (22nd April 2020), silvanelf (22nd April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), wondering (23rd April 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

I had this strange warning dream back around 2011, warning me about not picking up a virus while I was in some "second" hospital, after an injury to my left leg.

In 2012 I broke my left tibia, and went to an emergency room. Later I was sent to a second hospital to have an operation to install screws and plates in my leg. While I was in the second hospital one of my visitors overheard a conversation at the nurses station about someone being put into quarantine for a virus.

What's odd about the warning dream is I wasn't warned not to break my leg, but I was warned about not picking up the virus.

The only really bad virus at that time was the first outbreak of the MERS coronavirus.

I was in Hong Kong during the 2003 SARS coronavirus outbreak, but I did not get sick.

I have this feeling like there's something to getting a coronavirus a second time that might be really bad, even if the first infection shows almost no symptoms.

I haven't felt anything about this current coronavirus, but then I'm basically isolated from the general population most of the time on my homestead property.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Terry777 For This Post:

De Christu (21st April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd May 2020), wondering (23rd April 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,261 times in 5,712 posts

We are from the future. We became the light of the world. No longer confused, we realized every thing is light and we acted with our minds on light then perceived with deep satisfaction. EVERYTHING IS and The possibilities are light we shape to fact. Light creates life and OUR light is amazing. We remembered EVERYTHING.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (23rd April 2020), De Christu (21st April 2021), NewParadigmGuy (23rd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (24th April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), wondering (23rd April 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    We are from the future. We became the light of the world. No longer confused, we realized every thing is light and we acted with our minds on light then perceived with deep satisfaction. EVERYTHING IS and The possibilities are light we shape to fact. Light creates life and OUR light is amazing. We remembered EVERYTHING.

Yes Delight. Our future self is always beckoning us on.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

De Christu (21st April 2021), Delight (23rd April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (23rd April 2020), pueblo (23rd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (24th April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), wondering (23rd April 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Here's an interesting 54 minute video of Sacha Stone on the energetics of the situation, and how they are playing out in the 3D world.

Starting at 32:18, Sacha states "we must stop identifying with the trauma, with the images..., because the more we identify with it, and play into it, and give it some kind of psycho-emotional validation, we are the ones pumping prana (life force) into that hologram and we then allow that thing to come back and harm us even more"

For me that was the most important takeaway, but the whole video is interesting. Sacha has a keen intellect, is very well spoken, and gives a remarkable summary of the global situation in under an hour.

Last edited by NewParadigmGuy; 23rd April 2020 at 12:38.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Delight (23rd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (24th April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)

. . . . . . .This beast is a Hydra,
    This remark caught my eye

The hydra is also a symbiote. Perhaps not quite as you intended in your remark, I'll explain.

Viruses form colonies in the body, a 'sum of collective consciousness' one might say. Viruses insert their DNA into our cells and replicate. This adds a consciousness to our body.

Take polio. Before immunisations, polio formed a colony in the gut that looks to the inner eye to be a pink worm about a meter long. The shape probably conforms to being encapsulated by the gut. Originally there were three strains of polio (from memory). Two strains were harmless and provided immunity from the third strain which caused paralysis.

As we know, polio can move from the gut to the central nervous system. It moves from inside our gut into our body. Therefore, topologically speaking, polio moves from outside the body (gut) to inside our body (nervous system).

So let's say that the polio virus colony was originally three fold, the three strains of the polio virus forming a symbiotic creature that spliced itself into our body's consciousness. Modern immunisations probably mucked up a lot of things.

If we look with the inner eye, we can often see a pink worm extending from the base chakra up to about half way up the spine. Very rarely do I see the worm raised up to the head where the worm metamorphoses into a multi headed creature.

Egypt had the snake emblem on the forehead. Vedic(?) had the seven headed snake as similar.

Myself, I have studied the hydra with eight arms growing out of the base chakra, up the spine and into the head. At the end of each arm is a single eye. The hydra's consciousness extends to the inner planes. So the hydra symbiote augments our physical perception. We see what the hydra sees. Kundalini comes to mind here.

What I am getting at here is the possibility that viruses, as a delivery system, have a package that is a symbiote. The purpose being what one may call intelligent design. I would hasten to add that intelligent design is not necessarily a good thing.

There is more to viruses than meets the eye.
    Last edited by wttah; 24th April 2020 at 07:57. Reason: clarity and one stupid typo :( and virii is apparently not the pleural of virus. had to fix that.
    If the Ancients discovered the secrets of life and created living organic machines; where do the machines go when they die?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

De Christu (21st April 2021), Innocent Warrior (27th April 2020), Mark (9th February 2021), Sarah Rainsong (24th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (24th April 2020), XelNaga (11th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    A
    Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    I had been musing about starting a thread entitled - The Virus: A Metaphysical Perspective because I thought it was one link amongst all the other virus related threads that wasn't specified and yet was relevant. I then saw this actual thread a couple of days later and thought, that will do instead!

Personal thanks to Ayt.

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    Would love to hear other members' thoughts here, on the energetics of this virus, and perceptions of these times in general. I would enjoy any other instances of these types of insights on the energetics of what is happening now, including with this virus.
    Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    .......at the end of last year I asked spirit to give me just one word that best sums up 2020 and I got “chaos”. Also, Bashar, who I know is legit, have interacted with him myself, and whom I admire very much, shared at an event that this year is a pivotal point in our history and that to be the eye of the storm is very important.
    Finally, some good news about the current situation. We have the opportunity to experience a global event that will result in the people coming out of this more empowered than before. It’s desperately needed, the mainstream have no idea who they’re relinquishing so much freedom to. This is a global event that’s affecting everybody in pretty much the same way (severity varies), which means it can be flipped to a situation where everybody responds together in the same way as well, positively. It will require some sort of trigger, maybe they’ll push us too far, maybe information will be leaked, I don’t know how that would play out but given the right energetic state, this sort of outcome can happen
    Thanks to Innocent Warrior.

So here are the energetics that was asked about and also here is the eye of the storm from Bashar as it has been referenced above, the disclaimer being that it is channeled material but is directly relevant here with the kind of information it references.

Bashar - 2020 is Going to be CRAZY!

This is all very nice, pie in the sky, harmonic convergence, know thyself “reflection in the mirror” fuzzy-wuzzy feel good stuff. It’s great. I mean that. This philosophy and $2.00 will get you a cup of coffee.

But it is next to worthless when you are confronted with people and/or events that are hell bent on killing you. When that happens I do not feel fear. Not in the least. I feel a rush, where I do not go to the center or the eye of the storm. Rather, I go into the maelstrom, where I will kick the enemies’ ass before they kick my ass and that of my loved ones and country.

Period.
    What a confusing, muddled, ignorant reply. “And country”, really?! Jesus. I’m going to resist kicking YOUR arse and just suggest you stick to sharing your opinions on topics that you have at least a rudimentary understanding of.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

silvanelf (27th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Hi guys, I just listened to Darryl's (not Bashar) talk on the video. I thought he talked some sense and gave good advice for those who wish to take it or leave it.

One thing that stuck out for me after listening was the advice to "respect diversity".

We are going through crazy times together, everyone has a diverse opinion. Emotions are on tender hooks as we ride this scenario together, We do not have to allow ourselves to be emotionally attached to others opinions or beliefs and react in a way that is out of character.

Let us please be respectful with each other. Each to their own comes to mind. Live and let live. Be tolerant with each other and forgive anyone who may upset you. Life is to short.

Love to all
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

ClearWater (27th April 2020), De Christu (21st April 2021), Frank V (27th April 2020), Gracy (27th April 2020), Gwin Ru (27th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (27th April 2020), Peter UK (27th April 2020), silvanelf (27th April 2020), Tintin (27th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

In the original Covid19 thread I pondered the topic of what Mary Rodwell calls 'The New Human' in relation to covid19.

How would they be affected by the virus?

Alexis Brooks has interviewed Mary Rodwell several times. She has recently talked with her about the very topic I was pondering.

Mary Rodwell - The NEW HUMAN in the Face of CRISIS! Let's Talk!

Quote Like so many others in our community of game changers and “off the cuff” thinkers, ET contact researcher and author of The New Human - Awakening to Our Cosmic Heritage, Mary Rodwell, weighs in on her perspective about how this NEW REALITY we’re all finding ourselves in these days is affecting what she’s called “The New Human.”

As controversial as this may seem, especially now with a mass protocol underway, Mary says that the individuals she’s interviewed and studied are having a much different response to the “pandemic” we face - not only emotionally, psychologically and spiritually but maybe even biologically!

What she’s found will rock the foundations of status quo to the core and she’s ready to discuss it, right here with us for this special premiere episode.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Peter UK (9th May 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I have really missed Barbara Hand Clow. She (along with others) thinks 5G is the issue with Covid-19

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

NewParadigmGuy (28th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I also really love Sonia Barrett... she declares we are as a species are very adaptable. She articulates that 5G is laying a foundation. Everything that is taking place is only the beginning of more roll outs. Our thought processes and belief systems program our reality. Our body vehicle is the responsibility for us especially our emotions.....

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

NewParadigmGuy (28th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Transcript:
    Can you tell us about a specific 2020 event we may want to pay attention to?

We are conferring, one moment...

This requires more input than usual, one moment...

We are gathering consensus from different sources, one moment...

Event that may crop up in the area you call the Eastern European bloc that will change many things. This may occur as late as the time you call September - it may occur earlier than that, but it may occur as late as the fall of 2020 and be a pivotal moment in your social understanding, your political understanding and the revelation of circumstances heretofore hidden. This is all we are allowed to say.

So look to the Eastern Bloc in Europe and watch for the signs and act accordingly from the eye of the storm. For it may amplify greatly - the thunder and the lightning and the rage of the storm - but you can come out of it you can come out of it by remaining at peace and calm in the eye. That is all.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

ClearWater (29th April 2020), onevoice (10th May 2020), Peter UK (2nd May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd May 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Gregg Braden's input on the COVID-19 event:

Discover the real truth about the coronavirus (covid-19) how to stay healthy, what's most important and even how to boost your immune-system.

Gregg Braden is a thought-leader in the future of humanity. He shares where we're going, what covid-19 means for all of us, and what the world may look like post covid-19.

You'll discover what you need to do for your health, why humanity will never be the same, and how the world, quite-literally could become a better place.

36. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Dear Friends,

I just posted here: (extracted for the context of this thread!)
    It doesn't matter if the current global scenario is caused by a new virus or by a magic spell. It changes nothing at all.
    Ah energetics (spellchecked says you can only have one of those at a time). haha!

Bill, in the same sense, it doesn't matter at all whether money is backed by gold or nothing at all...

And it doesn't matter whether what people believe is right or wrong either. Or whether what the scientific establishment says is true or not true.

We live in a fantasy world, none of it is true. Yet here we are. So what is the truth, and does it matter?

Does it matter whether you have the fundamentals? Does it matter whether you know your three 'R's? Does it matter if you sense another world just out of sensory range? Does it matter if you have met your shadow? What does matters to the crazed hordes?

And ya, where this is leading is best not to put into words. I find myself often just bursting into tears, then right into a rage! Having been frustrated all my life, this is almost too much to bear...

37. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)

Transcript:
    Can you tell us about a specific 2020 event we may want to pay attention to?

We are conferring, one moment...

This requires more input than usual, one moment...

We are gathering consensus from different sources, one moment...

Event that may crop up in the area you call the Eastern European bloc that will change many things. This may occur as late as the time you call September - it may occur earlier than that, but it may occur as late as the fall of 2020 and be a pivotal moment in your social understanding, your political understanding and the revelation of circumstances heretofore hidden. This is all we are allowed to say.

So look to the Eastern Bloc in Europe and watch for the signs and act accordingly from the eye of the storm. For it may amplify greatly - the thunder and the lightning and the rage of the storm - but you can come out of it you can come out of it by remaining at peace and calm in the eye. That is all.

That's a great find and no surprise at all that bashar might have referenced it.

Eastern bloc has different connotations depending on whether it's the strict western interpretation or the eastern communist bloc interpretation which theoretically could include China. If we accept the western reference here it might be indicative of a furher potential unfoldment of something that is reactionary as a result.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 2nd May 2020 at 13:07.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

silvanelf (2nd May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast