Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: The Virus - the Energetic Viewpoint

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,418 times in 2,845 posts

Default Re: The Virus - the Energetic Viewpoint

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I've been noticing that for every flu I've had for the last 10 years or more. It might hit the stomach, then give up and go to the kidneys, or whatever. It really does act like an entity.
    I hear you, but that's not what I'm referring to here. This is something much different from a flu, which I've experienced many times, as has pretty much everyone alive now. Maybe it is because this is new and we are adults experiencing something brand new, it seems to behave in a way that is unique because we cannot remember our first exposure to a flu when we were very young, that is certainly a possibility.

Quote Posted by Deborah (ahamkara) (here)
    This post articulates something absolutely true about Covid. It has the ability to attack/attach different people differently and there is a truly unnatural aspect to the disease. Thank you for this insightful post!
    I know many people believe that Covid-19 is man-made and I totally get that and would not be at all surprised to find out one day that it was. I'm not totally sure of that, myself, for the reasons described in my last post. I don't know if humans can consciously engineer something like this, with these kinds of higher dimensional effects, if what I experienced was anything more than a hallucinatory side-effect of Covid-19, which it could be, as that is one of the symptoms and occurrences, actually. I don't believe it was or is a hallucination, though. I believe it is a very real experience of having a foreign consciousness invading your body.

I don't even know what that would take, or, maybe it's just a bonus from engineering a virus that is itself a collective consciousness but not realizing that the virus has its own ends beyond those it was engineered to enact.
    Last edited by Mark; 10th February 2021 at 19:23.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2021), De Christu (21st April 2021), Franny (10th February 2021), Gwin Ru (17th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (10th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (10th February 2021), leavesoftrees (13th February 2021), Reinhard (10th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th February 2021), Tintin (10th February 2021), TomKat (11th February 2021), Victoria (13th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,881 times in 612 posts

I spoke with a friend of mine who just got over Covid. She and her husband had it at the same time. Their experiences were very different. She said the brain fog was terrifying. She remembers looking in the mirror and not knowing who was looking back at her. She said she told herself in the mirror "I am Cynthia and you cannot take me". She felt the virus probe her organs. And as the virus probed her the pain was nearly unbearable. She said she felt as if something had entered her body and was trying to take control.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Anna70 (12th February 2021), Bill Ryan (10th February 2021), De Christu (21st April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (10th February 2021), Franny (10th February 2021), Gwin Ru (17th July 2021), Mark (10th February 2021), Reinhard (10th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th February 2021), Sunny (12th February 2021), Tintin (10th February 2021), TomKat (11th February 2021), Victoria (13th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Karen (Geophyz) (here)
    I spoke with a friend of mine who just got over Covid. She and her husband had it at the same time. Their experiences were very different. She said the brain fog was terrifying. She remembers looking in the mirror and not knowing who was looking back at her. She said she told herself in the mirror "I am Cynthia and you cannot take me". She felt the virus probe her organs. And as the virus probed her the pain was nearly unbearable. She said she felt as if something had entered her body and was trying to take control.
    Thank you for that, Karen. There is something very real going on here. There is more going on as well:

Psychotic episodes, a rare and oftentimes dangerous side effect of COVID-19, Duke doctor says

Quote In addition to the fatal inflammation that comes with COVID-19, there are other more mysterious effects like the loss of taste and smell. But there's another symptom that's even more unusual.

Brian Kincaid, a Duke University Hospital Psychiatrist was one of the first doctors to witness those symptoms which he called, "Psychosis or severe confusion related to COVID-19."

Kincaid, director of the Psychiatric Emergency Department, told ABC11 that last spring, early in the pandemic, a Triangle-area woman was brought to Duke by emergency medical technicians.

"She was trying to pass her children off to strangers because she believed that people were after them and she was trying to protect them," he said.

The woman tested positive for COVID-19 a few days earlier after she developed mild cold-like symptoms.

She wasn't hospitalized until after the psychotic episodes erupted according to Dr. Kincaid who noted, "There are a number of conditions, a number of substances or medications that can cause psychosis, whether someone has a primary psychotic disorder, such as schizophrenia."

But none of those applied to the woman who is in her 30s according to a report on the case published in BMJ an online medical journal.
    Can COVID-19 Cause Psychosis? Doctors Say It’s Possible for a Small Number of People

Quote Psychosis refers to a mental state in which a person becomes detached from reality; they can no longer distinguish between what is real and what is not. While there’s no official research linking COVID-19 and psychosis (yet), the known case studies are alarming.

A 36-year-old woman tried to pass her children through a fast food restaurant’s drive-through window to prevent them from being kidnapped. A 52-year-old man was convinced he had caused the pandemic and attempted suicide out of guilt. A 55-year-old woman hallucinated monkeys and lions, and later became convinced a family member had been replaced by an imposter.

In the most distressing case, described in The New York Times story, a 42-year-old woman experienced persistent visions of her two young children being murdered—and had devised plans to kill them both.
    So, in addition to the feeling of psychic imposition and astral bodily displacement, other conditions that you may have or be susceptible to may be exacerbated. It has been clear that things like diabetes and heart disease can get worse, if you are predisposed to something genetically, Covid-19 can 'turn it on' and you then have that condition.

Is this the same thing? Is this Covid-19 'turning on' gene expressions that might have lain dormant? Or is it something else? Something Covid brings to the table that is a part of its expression in some people?

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Anna70 (12th February 2021), Bill Ryan (10th February 2021), De Christu (21st April 2021), Franny (10th February 2021), Gwin Ru (17th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (10th February 2021), Mike (10th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th February 2021), TomKat (11th February 2021), Victoria (13th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

What is described in the posts above reminds of the book written in 1967 by Colin Wilson. The Mind Parasites.
    I think that the energetic viewpoint is way underestimated, not realized enough. Good thread!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Anna70 (12th February 2021), Bill Ryan (10th February 2021), Gwin Ru (17th July 2021), Mark (11th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th February 2021), TomKat (11th February 2021), Victoria (13th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,480 times in 2,545 posts

Interesting article exploring the etymology of the word, Virus:

What does “virus” really mean? A pandemic etymology

Pandemic as transcendental flu

"Millions of words have already been written about the terrible virtues of this virus, how nature or the divine is exerting its superior influence over human affairs through the invisible Covid-19 flu pandemic, correcting our hubris, changing civilization in the blink of an eye, forcing us to inspect and re-evaluate assumptions about work, play, family, love, even self. Even if you cannot be persuaded that this – or anything else – has metaphysical origins, you have to admit the coronavirus pandemic is doing a good imitation of what a metaphysical being would do: making us consider the meaning of virtue as if we had indeed lost our path."
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Anna70 (12th February 2021), Bill Ryan (10th February 2021), De Christu (21st April 2021), Gwin Ru (17th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (11th February 2021), Journeyman (10th February 2021), Mark (11th February 2021), Pam (7th August 2021), TomKat (11th February 2021), Victoria (13th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Karen (Geophyz) (here)
    What if covid is a thoughtform conjured up by Illuminati occultists and spread by the mass media? What if there is no virus, just an experiment in mass possession?

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Anna70 (12th February 2021), Bill Ryan (11th February 2021), De Christu (21st April 2021), Gwin Ru (17th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (11th February 2021), Journeyman (11th February 2021), Pam (7th August 2021), pueblo (12th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th February 2021), Victoria (13th February 2021), wegge (11th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    What is described in the posts above reminds of the book written in 1967 by Colin Wilson. The Mind Parasites.
    I think that the energetic viewpoint is way underestimated, not realized enough. Good thread!
    That was a good book. But more to the point with covid, why are the vast majority seemingly immune?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Anna70 (12th February 2021), Bill Ryan (16th July 2021), Gwin Ru (17th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (11th February 2021), Pam (7th August 2021), Victoria (13th February 2021), wegge (11th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)

"Millions of words have already been written about the terrible virtues of this virus, how nature or the divine is exerting its superior influence over human affairs through the invisible Covid-19 flu pandemic, correcting our hubris, changing civilization in the blink of an eye, forcing us to inspect and re-evaluate assumptions about work, play, family, love, even self. Even if you cannot be persuaded that this – or anything else – has metaphysical origins, you have to admit the coronavirus pandemic is doing a good imitation of what a metaphysical being would do: making us consider the meaning of virtue as if we had indeed lost our path."
    Well covid has had scant effect on the world. It's the global reaction that is doing what you said. So what is the connection between the global government and this metaphysical being?

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Anna70 (12th February 2021), Bill Ryan (16th July 2021), Gwin Ru (17th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (11th February 2021), Pam (7th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd June 2021), Victoria (13th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

That is an excellent point and a story that finds expression in many parts of the world, a topic we've returned to again and again here on PA.

The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it

Metabiology .:. What the cell can teach us about the order of the universe

Wetiko

John Lash on Archons

Archons?

An Encounter With a Jinn who relates about archons, gods & humanity

There are quite a few other threads here on PA that come up in a search, these are just the ones with the highest hit counts and responses.

It is interesting to me now that this possibility arises in connection to Covid-19. There are some potential connections between viruses and inorganic entities. Some have posited, in some of the threads above, that Archontic possession occurs by way of viruses, or a virus. That the collective consciousness of a virus is the physical vehicle for non-embodied entities to interact with human hosts, perhaps being the source of the 'monkey mind', the constant chatter of thought that you believe is yourself but potentially is not you at all.

Would Covid-19 be some sort of evolution of the form? Or another type of collectivized entity altogether, now interacting with humans?

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Anna70 (12th February 2021), Bill Ryan (16th July 2021), De Christu (21st April 2021), DeeMetrios (9th October 2021), Gwin Ru (17th July 2021), heretogrow (13th April 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (11th February 2021), Pam (7th August 2021), Peace in Oz (11th February 2021), Victoria (13th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark/Rahkyt (here)
    That is an excellent point and a story that finds expression in many parts of the world, a topic we've returned to again and again here on PA.

The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

Wetiko

John Lash on Archons

Archons?

There are quite a few other threads here on PA that come up in a search, these are just the ones with the highest hit counts and responses.

It is interesting to me now that this possibility arises in connection to Covid-19. There are some potential connections between viruses and inorganic entities. Some have posited, in some of the threads above, that Archontic possession occurs by way of viruses, or a virus. That the collective consciousness of a virus is the physical vehicle for non-embodied entities to interact with human hosts, perhaps being the source of the 'monkey mind', the constant chatter of thought that you believe is yourself but potentially is not you at all.

Would Covid-19 be some sort of evolution of the form? Or another type of collectivized entity altogether, now interacting with humans?
    Years ago I perceived a dark presence at my bedroom door. It seemed to have the attitude "you can't do anything about it." I woke up with the flu.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th July 2021), De Christu (21st April 2021), DeeMetrios (9th October 2021), Gwin Ru (17th July 2021), heretogrow (13th April 2021), Mark (28th February 2021), Pam (7th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th February 2021), Victoria (13th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Quote Posted by Mark/Rahkyt (here)

Wetiko

John Lash on Archons

Archons?

I am very grateful you put that list together. I'm going through some of those threads and finding a lot there that rings true.

Quote It is interesting to me now that this possibility arises in connection to Covid-19. There are some potential connections between viruses and inorganic entities. Some have posited, in some of the threads above, that Archontic possession occurs by way of viruses, or a virus. That the collective consciousness of a virus is the physical vehicle for non-embodied entities to interact with human hosts, perhaps being the source of the 'monkey mind', the constant chatter of thought that you believe is yourself but potentially is not you at all.

I've seen far more speculation about the altering effects of the vaccines, perhaps shutting the third eye or in some way making people more suitable for possession by malevolent entities. If Archons, as the Jinn thread suggested, cannot create, but rely on us to do so, then the virus makes a fitting avatar for them. Dead in itself and reliant on occupying a live cell to spread and evolve.

Until I started this thread I'd not given the effect of Covid itself much thought. I believe I had it in Jan 20 and although at the time it was unpleasant and intense and it came back for another go I wouldn't have said it had any impact other than that and the 3 month post viral cough it left me with. I did however 'wake up' last year and finally confront some things I'd long pushed to the back of my mind. So maybe it's had some impact on that other than the lockdown and the disruption it made to my life.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th July 2021), De Christu (21st April 2021), DeeMetrios (9th October 2021), Gwin Ru (17th July 2021), Icare (13th April 2021), Mark (13th April 2021), Pam (7th August 2021), pueblo (13th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th April 2021), Victoria (13th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,997 times in 2,140 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)

Well covid has had scant effect on the world. It's the global reaction that is doing what you said. So what is the connection between the global government and this metaphysical being?

Quote An egregore (pronounced egg’ gree gore) is a group thought-form. It can be created either intentionally or unintentionally, and becomes an autonomous entity with the power to influence. A group with a common purpose like a family, a club, a political party, a church, or a country can create an egregore, for better or worse depending upon the type of thought that created it.
    https://theosophy.wiki/en/Egregore

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th July 2021), De Christu (21st April 2021), Gwin Ru (17th July 2021), Icare (13th April 2021), Journeyman (13th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th April 2021), TomKat (16th February 2021), Victoria (13th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    I am very grateful you put that list together. I'm going through some of those threads and finding a lot there that rings true.
    No problem. I participated in a few of those quite intensely and remember how it was for us during the creation of some of those threads. As we are dealing with a topic that is not abstract, the topic of which is present to hear itself discussed, let me just say it resulted in some pretty wild psychological side-effects that seemed to affect us collectively and had pretty dire ramifications for some of the members who were also involved at the time.

I've seen far more speculation about the altering effects of the vaccines, perhaps shutting the third eye or in some way making people more suitable for possession by malevolent entities. If Archons, as the Jinn thread suggested, cannot create, but rely on us to do so, then the virus makes a fitting avatar for them. Dead in itself and reliant on occupying a live cell to spread and evolve.
    Yes. That is a possibility, although I cannot say that it has affected me negatively insofar as my astral self and my dream nature has progressed. The feeling of being "unmoored" that I mentioned back in February continues, but the nature of my dreams has continued to be otherworldly and on-task in regards to my earthly mission, other signs and portents that I rely upon, synchronicities and messages, continue as well.

I also wonder, if it is the virus that is man-made and supposed to have these negative consequences, what is the vaccine designed to do?

Or, if the virus is natural, something not expected by the PTB, is the vaccine designed to counter what the virus does, or releases, unmoors?

Until I started this thread I'd not given the effect of Covid itself much thought. I believe I had it in Jan 20 and although at the time it was unpleasant and intense and it came back for another go I wouldn't have said it had any impact other than that and the 3 month post viral cough it left me with. I did however 'wake up' last year and finally confront some things I'd long pushed to the back of my mind. So maybe it's had some impact on that other than the lockdown and the disruption it made to my life.
    Maybe so. I continue to believe there is more going on here than has really been discussed anywhere I've seen except here on this Forum.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th July 2021), De Christu (21st April 2021), DeeMetrios (9th October 2021), Eva2 (13th April 2021), Gwin Ru (17th July 2021), Icare (13th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th April 2021), Sunny (14th April 2021), Victoria (22nd April 2021), wondering (16th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,390 times in 4,323 posts

The following Posted by Gwin Ru (here) might give some inklings on the various energies at work - or blocked - in this endless war for freedom:

The following is a session from March 2020... more than 2 years prior, brings us to the end of 2017 beginning of 2018... and that's corroborated by the likes of Dr. David Martin or Dr. Judy Mikovits for the release of the first generation of the bioweapon.
    Session 21 March 2020
    Laura

[...]

Q: (Joe) Is there any truth to the claim that the reason for the measures being imposed on Western nations is to prevent them getting infected all at once, or to avoid them infecting those who are weak or elderly as per the official mainstream narrative? They talk of “flattening the curve.”

A: No.

Q: (Pierre) So what is the agenda...

(Joe) Well, what reason then are the leaders of Western nations being given that is making them agree to shut down large parts of their countries?

A: There are several complexes of agendas in play, as well conflicts.

Q: (L) Well... We've got some questions from forum members, and maybe if I just kinda go through them it'll get things sorted out. Or do you have something really specific to ask?

(Pierre) I wanted to ask about, "several complex factors in play". It made me think that two factors were mentioned several times: the economic factor, and on the political level a way to increase the power of the authorities.

(L) Okay, so is one of these factors that it was seen that this was a good opportunity to reset the economy?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And they think that they're going to reset the economy and just put everything back together when they decide to?

A: Yes. Wishful thinking.

Q: (L) Is another factor to reinforce their power to be able to lock down, impose restrictions, control people... Is that another part of it?

A: Yes but that too will backfire due to exposure.

Q: (Pierre) About the financial markets or reset: They comment, "wishful thinking". So the idea is to burst the bubble now and then to regrow the markets and make a lot of profit down and up - both ways. Is it an allusion to the previous session where it was said that the next crash will be engineered in the beginning, but then an unexpected factor will enter in and the downward spiral will get out of control?

A: Possible, but the exposure factor will also enter in.

[...]

(L) In other words, I think they are asking was it all planned in advance?

A: No, but plans along similar lines were activated to take advantage of opportunity.

Q: (Joe) Was this at the level of the World Health Organization? Or... What body was involved in implementing these plans?

A: Secret consortium of which the WHO is just a tool.

Q: (L) Okay. Another person asks:

Where is the safest place for us to be during the existing and upcoming turmoil?

A: Any place is safe to the knowledgeable person. Do you have the energy and resources to change?

Q: (L) And I guess it also comes down to if you have knowledge and you're in a high-stress environment, you can be safe but it takes a lot of energy for that, too. If you would like to reduce your stress and energy expenditure or if you NEED to reduce them, then you should make changes?

Q: (L) Okay, so...

(Joe) The most obvious effect of these measures that they're putting in place is a kind of pseudo-totalitarian lock down essentially. Can we assume that that was one of the agendas: to impose those lock downs on people?

A: Yes, total control. But it was not necessarily envisioned as lock down in this way.

Q: (Joe) It kinda got beyond their...

(L) What changed their...

(Andromeda) Approach?[...]

(L) Alright, here we go. We're ready!

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

[The above answer took 12 minutes and 38 seconds with 2 short arm-resting breaks!]

Q: (L) So they need to stop that which they have created because in some cases, it does the opposite of what they wanted it to do?

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.

Q: (L) If they're so desperate to halt the spread, they’re not testing anyone! They're assuming everyone is infected... Well, I guess that's why they're locking everyone down. That's why it's a lock down.

(Andromeda) They really don't want people to spread it. They're really afraid.

(L) And it's not because people may die. People are not dying anywhere near the numbers that they die from regular flu. They have manipulated the system so that emergency rooms and ICUs are stacked with apparent CV patients, but that may not be so.

(Pierre) And lock down and quarantine are very effective methods to contain epidemics – witness the Black Death.

(Joe) The reason they're telling everyone it's deadly and imposing the lock down is to stop the spread of the virus because it has kind of positive effects. And they are attaching other agendas to it, including financial melt-down, money controls, and so forth.

(Gaby) But that means this virus has been out there in the world for awhile now...

(Andromeda) How long has it been circulating?

A: More than two years.

Q: (L) But it took awhile to mutate and do other things.

(Pierre) Did some people here have the virus?

A: Nearly all of you!

[...]

(Joe) They said nearly all of us. So at least one person didn't have it according to the C's. But which strain was it, the good one or the bad one? [laughter]

A: You can't divide it that way.

Q: (L) Are you suggesting that, depending on the individual, one strain could have the same effect as the other strain on another individual?

-------------------------------------------------

... me think that's a "hit" for the Cs...

Anyways, what's extraordinary is that their bioweapon triggered a mass awakening... en masse, via herd immunity (which means the majority of the earth population caught it and spat it out) prior to the launch of their murderous, lethal injections. That's the sieves/filter separating the awaken, alive and free beings from the asleep, mind controlled PLFs... whether one likes it or not and resulting in "Two Earths".

In other words, we are faced with an nth degree cluster-f^ckery... any wonder anyone is not confused?
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Now, following that session, in the comments section, there are testimonies which correlate to the effects of the expected results from "Funvax" infections/inoculation such as inexplicable aversion to previously loved food...
    Another interesting session following up on explanations and the STS/STO strategies:

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th July 2021), mountain_jim (16th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Another of these comments referencing the interconnection with other densities:
    Laurentien2
    Dagobah Resident
    Today at 12:50 PM

About the effect of those mutation due to the virus and their positive or negative effect on individual, this sessions may give us a clue as what to expect will be the effect for most.

Session 22 juillet 2012;

A: It is not that!!! It is the balance that follows. The illness is reaching the crisis stage, after which there is a restoration to health.

Q: (L) So humanity is sick...

A: It is more than just one species involved here!

Q: (L) What do you mean, like animals and stuff, or...?

A: Partly but think of the planet and its entire biosphere and which species is behaving like a virus.

Q: (L) Human beings?

A: Not all, but most are carriers.

Q: (Perceval) Psychopaths.

A: Yes and those that "infuse" them.

Q: (L) So, you mean 4D STS?

A: Yes.

------------------------------------------------

So, there, one gets into the 4D influencers of 3D life à la Swedenborg or Marzinsky.

Never mind plain mass hypnosis...
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 16th July 2021 at 21:52.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,997 times in 2,140 posts

I found this an interesting take on the possible effects from the 'energetic shedding' of those who have been jabbed.

Quote Graphene Oxide: Don't (Sh)ed on me!

Shedding exposed: the Graphene Oxide Connection - with Gerard Bini and Brendan D Murphy.

👀 Find ALL episodes at BitChute or Truthiverse.com
    🧩 What is "shedding"? How does it work?
    🌿 Gerard Bini is a building biologist with acute intuitive senses that have been honed over many years of practice. Having known him since 2014 I've been meaning to have him on the show for some time now, and finally he joins me to discuss graphene ox!de and its impact on the human biofield.

Graphene ox!de has just landed on the research community's radar since it was identified as a key ingredient in the cooties-19 j@bs.

Gerard's specialty is reading bio-energy and geoelectrical fields, working with his own harmoniser technology to neutralise toxic electromagnetic influences (including toxic human bioplasmic fields).

His perspective clashes in some key ways with that of many in the industry whose technology doesn't address the charge quality of the EM fields in question, nor the issue of human biofields. Gerard fills the holes left in the discussion.

For starters, the human biofield is negatively charged, while graphene oxide carries a positive charge - along with our electronic devices which generate a harmful positive charge - but that's just the beginning of the story...

🧩 You'll Learn:

- The difference between the biofield of a corpse and someone who had the C-19 jab;
    - What shedding REALLY is, and...
    - HOW it works
    - How the cooties-19 jab affects the human biofield
    - What Gerard discovered by "reading" the biofields of TV personalities who had the needle
    - How to avoid and neutralise the "shedding" (and what about mindset?)
    - How concerned do we need to be about 5-G
    - The hidden truth of 5-G street lights
    - The energetic difference between the new C-19 j@bs and the more established ones
    - The difference between someone who's had the C-19 needle VS someone who has just been "shedded"
    - How EMF pollution influences the meridian system
    - Geopathic stress and houses as resonant cavities
    - The underrated importance of toxic HUMAN biofields
    - Death imprints,

...and much, MUCH more.

This is an interview I've been waiting to have for several years now - and I suspect you will enjoy it as much as I did (provided it's approached with an open, informed mind).

Please subscribe, drop a review, and *share* this information widely.

🧩 Get your Orgone Effects biofield protection at: https://brendandmurphy.com/emf → and enter 'murphy' for a 10% discount
    1h:22m

32. The Following User Says Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Sue (Ayt) (7th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 11th August 2021 at 16:05.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

bluestflame (10th August 2021), Harmony (10th August 2021), jaybee (10th August 2021), mountain_jim (10th August 2021), pueblo (10th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th August 2021)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,944 times in 2,204 posts

deleted because double post.... see below...

there is a code on the complete post above that is so long it caused a problem - that is on top of the now usual problem of very slow loading or not loading at all...
    Last edited by jaybee; 10th August 2021 at 08:28.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Gwin Ru (11th August 2021), Harmony (10th August 2021)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,944 times in 2,204 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Greg Caton interviewed by Mike Adams.

Thanks...

This...........was............brilliant....

Deep

Next level deciphering what the hell is going on ... hell being an appropriate word

You go down the rabbit hole then you go a bit further then a bit further... this is quite far down and helps with understanding and making sense of the insanity and ridiculousness of what is happening all over the world..(IMO)

Just a couple of short quotes....

14:38... "this is not just a declaration of war on humanity it's a declaration of war on life.."

29:24:..."the vaccination is (in a sense) an invitation to demonic possession..."

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Gwin Ru (10th August 2021), Harmony (10th August 2021), mountain_jim (10th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th August 2021)

39. Link to Post #80
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The AI Organization Founder: "Nano-Tech Vaccines are Extinction Agenda" 20:34

Stew Peters Show
    Published October 7, 2021

Rumble — Cyrus Parsa joined Stew Peters to reveal what he believes is the real agenda behind the Covid-19 bioweapon and the shots being pushed, and falsely referred to as "vaccines".

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Harmony (9th October 2021), Sunny (9th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast